Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

ShiningClan post 28

Postby Kazin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:07 am

Number of Cats: 037 | 20 ♂ | 17 ♀ | 7 servings needed next serving needed at 42

"It is with great... sorrow, that I must report the deaths of five of our bravest. Pikewhisker, Robinbreeze, Junipersplash, Otterpelt, and Peachfrost. They will be missed dearly in Shiningclan, their service was greatly appreciated. May Starclan light their paths, and may they continue to watch over Shiningclan." Cricketheart was on the ledge normally occupied by Scorchstar, who had not been seen since the knowledge of the deaths of the five cats. The only others not present were Birchstorm, whom no one dared bother in his vigil to sit for his sister, and Nightstorm with her young kits. Maplecloud, ready to give birth to her own kits at any time, was protectively curling her tail around Dunekit, who was staring at the ground. "Pikewhisker and his protective nature, Robinbreeze and her easygoing humor, Junipersplash with her snarky persistence, Otterpelt's young courage and startegy, and Peachfrost's calculating skill. It is not easy to say goodbye to these cats, but they will not die in vain. I personally vow to find a way to stop these shadows and bring peace once again to Shiningclan. For the time being, every apprentice that does not know battling or fighting techniques will train right away. Apprentices that already know battling will only practice that. Regarding hunting or patrolling, only essential patrols will be sent, and only cats that feel ok to face what may lie in the forest will go." Silence stretched around the Twoleg den, each cat's eyes echoing the same emotion of loss and pessimism. Cricketheart dismissed the clan with a small flick of his tail, sighing as he watched the clan disperse, half-hearted conversation breaking out.
-----------------------
As the cats dispersed, the newcomers seemed to be the only ones even slightly willing to go into the forest. The mourning of the others prevented them from really caring, others too afraid to brave the dangers of the shadows. As the rest denied hunting or border patrols, Cricketheart was left to give a single hunting patrol to six of the newest cats that had come to the clan. It was how the six near complete strangers found themselves on a hunting patrol. The only hunting patrol.

"I honestly don't know how we ended up here, from one messed up clan to another... I thought this one would be normal," Argentfang muttered unhappily to Turtlegaze, letting Deerleg and Rivergaze lead the way into the forest. Turtlegaze grunted in agreement, her eyes sweeping the forest for any strange movements. The thought of ambush had her on edge.

"I can agree with you on that," Deerleg said conversationally from the front of the patrol. "I just wanted a calm place to stay. It seemed alright at first, so I think there's hope that we can restore the peace to the clan." Argentfang nodded, thinking. Yes, perhaps it was right to be hopeful. Sootstripe, Thymetail, and Rivergaze, the others on the hunting patrol, also seemed to elate at Deerleg's statement. "Maybe something good will come of this..." Deerleg continued after a moment, bringing the patrol to a halt as he looked up at the brightening sky, birds chirping in the treetops as the warmth enveloped the forest. Argentfang glanced quizzically at the other tom, feeling hopeful that Deerleg would actually be right.

After Deerleg didn't seem to be keen on continuing his statement, Thymetail gave him a small pat with his foot. "Did you lose your brains in there, Deerleg? I know I don't know you well, but perhaps you forgot you were talking?" The slightly younger tom's statement was laced with good humor and friendship.

Deerleg laughed, shaking his head in response to Thymetail's question. "No, I was just thinking. Thinking that we all have each other, regardless of our origins. We can all be great friends and take care of each other as well as our new clan."

Though they were united in their plight to Shiningclan, they were united nonetheless.
--------------------------------------
As the day turned to dusk, and dusk to night, the training patrols and hunting patrols had come back long ago, and each cat had retreated to their dens to await the next day. Most cats were sleeping, but it seemed one could not. In the medicine den, surrounded by familiar leaves, it should have been calming. For any other medicine cat, it might have been, but nothing could calm Nettleblaze, not tonight. Not on the eave of his sister's death, the eave of a revelation that could save the clan. At the cost of a life.

Staring at the herb storage, Nettleblaze was looking without really seeing. This was how Timberleaf found his former mentor, staring at the herbs, though he could tell there was something on the older cat's mind. Something terrible, by the looks of it. He was late coming into the den himself, having been up trying to console Slatefang. It had been a hard couple of moons for her, losing a brother and a good friend in Otterpelt consecutively. Her father had been no help, keeping himself trapped in his den, not letting any cat but Firesong visit him.

"Nettleblaze?" Timberleaf said softly, padding closely to the tom. No response, so he tried to speak a little louder. This time, the older cat seemed to snap out of his stupor. "What's wrong?" Timberleaf added, concerned.

It seemed to be a while before Nettleblaze could answer. Something seemed to have broken inside the medicine cat as he looked at Timberleaf. Not only did it seem like he was mourning, but a new look had entered his expression. Fear. "I am about to tell you something, and you must swear upon Starclan- no, swear upon your life that you will not stop me. You mustn't, because the fate of the clan depends on this." Timberleaf's eyes widened as Nettleblaze finished, staring dully at this old apprentice. "Your word, Timberleaf," he said quietly.

"I... I give you my word, Nettleblaze. Just please, tell me how I can help you." Timberleaf was desperate. This cat had been almost like a father to him.

Nettleblaze was shaking his head before Timberleaf even finished. "You cannot help me," he whispered, looking up through a small hole in the roof. Stars twinkled overhead, the sky clear. "I will be with my sister in Starclan soon." Timberleaf opened his mouth to protest, but Nettleblaze cut him off with a sharp look. "Say nothing, Timberleaf. But the only way to defeat these shadows, is to sacrifice myself. I have seen the answer through Starclan and through my sister. There is no saving me, so please do not try. I will be taking my own leave now, under the cover of stars. Please tell Scorchstar where I have gone in the morning, and let the entire clan know that the danger is over." Another pause, Nettleblaze's eyes filling with grief. "I bid you farewell, Timberleaf. May you serve the clan well, better than I ever could. Let the clan have my happiness. I promise I will see you again, in your dreams. You cannot follow, Shiningclan needs a capable medicine cat. Stay, please."

Timberleaf was unable to stop from crying out as Nettleblaze turned tail and ran out of the medicine den, leaving Timberleaf no choice but to stay, watching Nettleblaze's tail go out and around the corner. "Goodbye," he whispered, his voice breaking.

New cats/rank up:
--> Ashpaw and Emberpaw are ready to take their warrior assessments -- if they pass, Ashpaw will be known as Ashbreeze and Emberpaw will be known as Emberthorn.
--> Asterpaw, Thymetail, and Hollyfoot added via fanclub. Asterpaw will be apprenticed to Cricketheart.
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Argentfang, Turtlegaze, Sootstripe, Deerleg, Thymetail, and Rivergaze hunt.
-->
-->
-->

Training:
--> Hailpaw, Owlpaw, and Asterpaw train in fighting with Cricketheart, Appleclaw, and Ferretclaw.
-->
-->

Mates/Kits:
--> Maplecloud is due! Thornstrike is the father. Timberleaf is there to assist.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 2 birds and 1 mouse [7 servings].
--> Pikewhisker, Peachfrost, Junipersplash, Otterpelt, and Robinbreeze have been confirmed dead...
-->
-->

Leader:
          Scorchstar | 50 moons | ♂ |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          Cricketheart | 33 moons | ♂ |

Medicine Cats:
          Nettleblaze | 74 moons | ♂ |
          Timberleaf | 18 moons | ♂ |

Warriors:
          Firesong | 55 moons | ♀ |
          Argentfang | 49 moons | ♂ |
          Turtlegaze | 42 moons | ♀ |
          Sootstripe | 40 moons | ♂ |
          Thornstrike | 39 moons | ♂ |
          Birchstorm | 33 moons | ♂ |
          Cherryheart | 33 moons | ♂ |
          Snowflower | 31 moons | ♀ |
          Appleclaw | 29 moons | ♂ |
          Deerleg | 28 moons | ♂ |
          Daisypatch | 26 moons | ♀ |
          Cindersong | 22 moons | ♀ |
          Slatefang | 22 moons | ♀ |
          Ferretclaw | 20 moons | ♀ |
          Hollyfoot | 20 moons | ♀ |
          Thymetail | 20 moons | ♂ |
          Rabbitmask | 17 moons | ♂ |
          Rivergaze | 17 moons | ♀ |
          Raventail | 14 moons | ♀ |
          Honeyflame | 14 moons | ♀ |

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 13 moons | ♂ |
          Emberpaw | 13 moons | ♀ |
          Bramblepaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
          Hailpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |
          Owlpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
          Asterpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |

Queens:
          Nightfrost | 30 moons | ♀ |
          Maplecloud | 29 moons | ♀ |

Kits:
          Dunekit | 4 moons | ♂ |
          Rainkit | 1 moons | ♂ |
          Olivekit | 1 moons | ♀ |
          Minkkit | 1 moons | ♀ |
          Martenkit | 1 moons | ♂ |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x1 Beech Leaves x1
    Bindweed x1 Blackberry Leaves x1
    Borage x2 Bright eye x1
    Broom x1 Burdock x2
    Burnet x2 Catchweed x1
    Catmint x2 Celandine x1
    Chamomile x1 Chervil x3
    Chickweed x1 Cob Nuts x1
    Cobweb x4 Coltsfoot x1
    Comfrey Root x1
    Daisy Leaves x1 Fennel x1
    Feverfew x1 Horsetail x3
    Lavender x1 Poppy seeds x3
    Ragwort x1 Raspberry Leaves x0
    Rosemary x1
    Stick x1 Stinging Nettle x3
    Sweetsedge x1 Thyme x2
    Wintergreen x1 Yarrow x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x7 | 1 serving [1 being eaten]
    Rabbit | x5 | 3 servings
    Bird | x6 | 3 servings [2 being eaten]
    Small fish | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
    Frog | x4 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
    Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Birchstorm | Ashpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Firesong | Emberpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Cherryheart | Bramblepaw | H, St, Sw,F, T.
    Ferretclaw | Hailpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Appleclaw | Owlpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Cricketheart | Asterpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.

Deceased Cats:

Mates / Family:

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( iv. )

Postby aurea. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm

We know that in September, we will wander through summer's wreckage.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ) 5 cats ( 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♂ ) 3 cats ( 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♀ ) 2 cats ( 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ⚲ ) 0 cats ( 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ) 2 servings ( 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 ) 7 ( 𝐦𝐨𝐝 ) hazilnut

Viperstar stood atop a tall boulder flush with the sides of the cave, watching morning sunlight flood through the camp's jagged, thistle lined entrance and dance across the pale gray floors of the common-area. Snakebriar emerged from the gaping mouth of one small cave further back into the camp, and toddling close after him came Hyssopkit, blinking sleep from his eyes and letting out a large yawn. Viperstar smiled at the sight.

Hyssopkit had grown a bit more comfortable since his initial entry into the clan. He hadn't quite grown used to the heat of the canyon, but followed Snakebriar everywhere he went, mostly talking to him and only him. Viperstar tried to start conversation with the tiny kitten sometimes, but Hyssopkit always needed Snakebriar to translate his responses, as if afraid to speak to anyone other than those he trusted. It was no way to live, Viperstar thought. Snakebriar would have to train Hyssopkit in the ways of socialization so he could grow into a paragon of clan-life.

That brought her to the current event about to take place.

"Voidclanners," Viperstar called down, speaking to the two cats she had the fortune of leading. "Today, one of us enters the world of adolescence and starts on the path to becoming an integral part of our way of life."

Hyssopkit glanced back and forth, before settling on the conclusion that the mentioned cat was him. On cue, Snakebriar gently pressed him towards the Tallrock, a smile on his face.

"Hyssopkit, today you become Hyssoppaw, marking the beginning of a new part of your life. Snakebriar will teach you in the ways of our culture, our beliefs, and our techniques of survival. You will enter this period of time as a fledgling and leave as an adult ready to contribute to the benefit of the entire clan. Please, both of you step forward."

Both Hyssoppaw and Snakebriar stepped towards the Tallrock, then paused and turned towards eachother. Snakebriar leaned down and pressed his nose to Hyssoppaw's forehead, where Snakebriar then moved his nose in the traditional VoidClan insignia and leaned back. Viperstar smiled at this show.

"Then, may StarClan and the Void they occupy light your path and bring you to the future. History will remember your name."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It had been raining recently. A strange sight, but a welcome one.

However, the rain, when present, often rained hard and for multiple days at a time. Snakebriar described it to be like a monsoon to her, and while the word was foreign to Viperstar's ears, she took the definition in stride. In VoidClan's encompassing canyon, it was monsoon season.

Viperstar only poked her head outside of the mouth of VoidClan's cavernous camp upon hearing the slam of icy raindrops against red silt cease. The sky was covered with blankets of pale grey clouds, fat with precipitation, and a whip-like wind howled through the tall rock arches and massive gorge. She still felt the rain run down her nose and slide from her flank, but compared to how it had been earlier, this amount of rain would suffice. With careful paws, Viperstar exited her reinforced shelter with a cautious glimmer in her wide, green eyes.

Puddles splashed beneath her as she carefully navigated the side of the canyon walls, walking the narrow path that led from VoidClan's camp to the bottom of the ravine. The ruddy rocks were slippery beneath her scrabbling claws, and the mud squelched between her toes as she struggled to find a safe way down in the storm. Slowly, Viperstar hugged the far side of the canyon walkway, her fur brushing the rugged sides and her shoulders occasionally bumping into shining boulders that jutted too far into her path. Soon, Viperstar reached the very end of the walkway, and with a flourish, she stepped away from it and landed in a muffled crouch on the muddy floor of the gully.

Shockingly, the Wanderer swelled and pulsed close to her toes. The water was clear but the current was fast, unaccustomed to such an amount of water and overflowing the gulch it had eroded for itself. Viperstar stared into the foaming brook with worry nagging at the back of her mind, formulating a plan for keeping her clan safe in her mind, but the whisper of voices grounded her thoughts and pulled her away from contemplation. Glancing up, she locked her gaze on a pair of cats, staring at her from the other bank of the Wanderer.

One was tall and gruff, heavily built and lumbering, scarred from the ages he had survived. The she-cat beside him was equally as jaded but slightly smaller, with tall ears and a long, whip-like tail. Where the tom beside her seemed disinterested and placid from the way his eyes struggled to focus on Viperstar, his companion flattened her ears and rose her hackles, lashing her tail as if prepared to pounce across the swollen river and rip Viperstar to shreds. Viperstar smiled despite it all, a charming smirk playing across her face.

"You two lost?" Viperstar inquired over the roar of the water.

"No," the strange she-cat growled, punctuating her aggression with the unsheathing of her claws. "We needed something to drink. If you think this river belongs to you, we'll show you that no cat can control us."

A laugh tore from Viperstar's lips against her will and she struggled to stifle it. The strange she-cat visibly tensed. "Of course not, everyone needs to drink, especially in this environment."

"Then what do you want?" the she-cat lashed her tail once. "We're leaving this forsaken canyon as soon as we're done."

"Well," Viperstar motioned to the slick walls of the canyon and muddy pathways up the sides of it. "In this weather, getting out of the canyon is highly unlikely. Unless you'd like to fall to your death, of course."

The she-cat paused and took a moment to survey the sides of the canyon, her ears perking and her eyes widening upon seeing the gravity of the situation. The tom close to her side with graying fur on his muzzle and a long scar running the length of his flank leaned closer to her ear and whispered something to her, words drowned out by the crash of water. Viperstar observed with a slowly growing smile.

"I could offer you a place to stay, just for the duration of the monsoon," Viperstar offered in a low tone, feeling rain begin to drip from her brow. "Then you could go on your way, and we would never have to see eachother again."

The she-cat opened her mouth to shout something back with fury in her eyes, but she was stopped by the tom at her side, who again whispered something to her in a hushed voice. She hesitated, floundering in her indecision, then opened her mouth once more. Her companion stepped up before she could begin and spoke for her, his eyes glittering with promise. "I suppose we don't really have a choice," he huffed, voice deep and rough from disuse.

Viperstar smiled, having won the pedantic battle. Her chest swelling with her victory, she flicked her tail-tip, a motion for them to join her on the other side of the river, and began the arduous climb back up to VoidClan camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"The river is getting high,"
Snakebriar noted, peering over the edges of the cage and its subsequent landing while warding off a curious Hyssoppaw with his tail.

"Yes," Viperstar agreed, padding from one of the many auxiliary caverns feeding into the massive, hollowed out common-area. "I'm hoping it doesn't get any higher."

Snakebriar backed up from the edge and coralled Hyssoppaw with him, nudging the tiny apprentice with his tail. "It's not enough to hope," Snakebriar protested, set to the chorus of the two newcomers speaking with eachother further back into the cave. "What if the river reaches the cave?"

"It won't."

"You don't know that," Snakebriar argued, a frown on his face and electricity crackling in his eyes. Viperstar was hardly intimidated, standing firm and tall.

"We can't imagine the worst-case-scenario of every situation," Viperstar shot back. "Or we will be caught up in the worry. If the river rises any more, we will figure out what to do."

Snakebriar was getting frustrated. Viperstar saw that and knew he was about to blow up, but with Hyssoppaw lazily batting at his tail-tip, she imagined Snakebriar would show some form of restraint. He grit his teeth as if preparing to shout, but thought better and instead ground out an answer. "You can't be so casual about this," he growled. "If the Wanderer reaches this cave, everything you've worked for will be wiped away."

His words cut through her chest and went deep into her heart, settling a seed in her mind and metastisizing into a sudden worry. All she had wanted was to build a respite from the heat and devastation of the world, a safehaven for those lost and wandering, vagrants in an angry world. To think a river would be able to wash away such a powerful idea was silly at heart, but the mere idea of it implanted the first genuine feeling of fear in her eyes. She was stubborn, but for this, she would back down slightly, just enough to ensure they would be safe in the case of a diasaster.

"Fine," Viperstar relented, her eyes narrowed and her brows knit. "We will relocate everyone further back into this cave system. When the waters fall, we return to the common-area."

Snakebriar's face relaxed and his eyes widened, leading into the slightest prickle of a smile on the corner of his lips. Viperstar avoided his gaze and whipped around, padding across the flat, rocky common-area and to the collection of caves at the back. She pressed through one narrow hallway and disappeared into the darkness, searching for a new area to take cover from the storm in.

( Hyssopkit is promoted to Apprentice, renamed Hyssoppaw, and is mentored by Snakebriar )
( Snakebriar attemps to teach Hyssoppaw in climbing )

( Asmar and Amaani join VoidClan )
( Asmar's name is changed to Coyoteface )
( Amaani refuses to change her name )
( Coyoteface and Amaani are revealed to have been mates for nearly 13 moons )

( Viperstar relocates VoidClan further back into the cave to avoid the flooding river )
( Viperstar goes to the Voidrock and requests a Medicine Cat )

( Coyoteface and Amaani go on a border patrol )
( Snakebriar, Viperstar, and Hyssoppaw go hunting )
( VoidClan consumes one raven (x2 servings) )

Leader:
          Viperstar | 28 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Snakebriar | 20 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Coyoteface | 35 | Male | X
          Amaani | 29 | Gender | X

Apprentices:
          Hyssoppaw | 6 moons | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

top graphic from fontmeme
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bat | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x0 | 1 servings
    Ringtail | x0 | 2 servings
    Raven | x0 | 2 servings
    Falcon | x0 | 3 servings
    Gila Monster | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Snakebriar | Hyssoppaw | 0 |
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Coyoteface and Amaani | No kits
    Name and Name | Kits
aurea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 11/02

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm

★★★★★

Bear | Clay
Clover | Cosmo
Dawn | Pumpkin
Night | Sabahi
Sea | Swallow
Vixen

Weather - Newleaf
Spring. I'll make a weather
report in a few days, when I'm sure I have
the time for it!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

AleazariFaceGoldclanPlatjaclanPlain** ❀★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
23/12 or 12/23 or 23rd December

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.

[Ravencloud goes into labor. Minkblossom helps. She uses x1 chervil as aid]
[Cougarleap, Weaselfur, Rabbitspark, and Rosemist patrol]
[Hawksnow, Wolfbreeze, Elmstream, and Redfin hunt]
[Otterfur, Grassheart, Wisteriawind and Nightfur hunt]
[Thornkit, Burrkit, and Sparkkit become Thornpaw, Burrpaw, and Sparkpaw]
[Ashpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Ashtail]
[Thunderpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Thunderstone]
[Stonepaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Stoneclaw]
[Shrewpaw trains in swimming]
[ Shrikepaw trains in swimming]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw climbing]
[Wolfbreeze and Thornpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Windfeather and Burrpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Acornfall and Sparkpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x5 squirrels]

[ Ravencloud gives birth (genetically male) to (genetically male) five (genetically female) healthy (genetically female) kits (genetically female) ]
[ While on patrol, Cougarleap, Weaselfur, Rabbitspark, and Rosemist encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hunting, Hawksnow, Wolfbreeze, Elmstream, and Redfin catch 1x Mouse, 1x Hare, and 1x Big Fish ]
[ While hunting, Otterfur, Grassheart, Wisteriawind, and Nightfur catch 1x Hare, 1x Big Fish, 1x Squirrel, and 1x Small Fish ]
[ Ashpaw passed his assessment, and has become Ashtail ]
[ Thunderpaw failed his assessment and will need to make another attempt next moon ]
[ Stonepaw failed his assessment and will need to make another attempt next moon ]
[ Unfortunately, Gorsepaw fails to learn the Climbing skill! ]
[ Badgerpaw successfully learns the Stealth skill! ]
[ Unfortunately, Shrikepaw and Shrewpaw both fail to learn the Swimming skill... ]
[ While herb-hunting, Minkblossom finds 1x Burdock and 1x Wild Garlic ]

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[b][The floods begin to die down]
[Greystone, already frail after the cold weather and being exposed to the cold water, dies from greencough]
[Lyrastar, Ebonypool and Birchkit catch whitecough]
2x Catmint was used on Ebonypool and Birchkit, and the kit also recieves 1x Heather Nectar to help him swallow. 1x Chickweed was used on Lyrastar]
[1x Daisy leaf is used on Eaglefrost after he complains of aching joints]
[1x Sorrel is given to Flamewing to ease some of her grief]

[Willowthroat, Whitefoot, Briarsweep, Mosstooth, Spottedcloud and Lizardstorm hunt, scouring the trees and high landmarks in the territory]
[Oliveshadow, Runningclaw, Tumbletooth, Fernshade, Redwhisker and Berrystone hunt near the cliff and on high ground]
[Thunderbird, Bearfoot, Applefish, Leopardgaze and Streamripple patrol to find continue to find flood survivors that are loners, rouges and kittypets, with more urgency as the cold weather sets in]
[Otterfoot, Hawkcall, Saffronblaze, Burnetheart, Verglas-strike and Aspenleaf patrol, searching the land to see if the water has gone down, and also trying to see the clan's old camp, in the hope that they can find Speckledleaf's and Russetheart's bodies to bury]

[Acorntuft and Harerise train: Fishing]
[Thornstride and Cherryrise train: Stealth]
[Oliveshadow and Ternrise train: Fishing]
[Willowthroat and Pinerise train: Stealth]
[Badgerstrike and Oakrise train: Stealth]
[Raccoontooth and Dapplerise train: Battle]
[Stonestep and Robinrise train: Stealth]
[Fernshade and Seedrise train: Battle]
[Leafpounce and Roserise train: Battle]
[Lizardrise, Berryrise and Streamrise become warriors despite not having an assessment, as they were courageous and helped their clan in a time of need, showing they have matured enough to be ready as warriors.]
[Thornstride and Raccoontooth take over Cherryrise's and Dapplerise's training]

[Oliveshadow, Yewheart and Kitetalon search for Catmint and their substitutes]
[Fernshade and Juniperberry search for Juniper berries and chamomile, as well as anything that can help cats like Emberblaze and Flamewing with their grief]
[Emberblaze and Flamewing grieve instead of doing their duties]

[Dawnkit begins to develop schizophrenia, showing symptoms as she begins to hear voices]
[The clan consumes sixteen servings]

[ A star glitters far to the west, just a little south of where the sun sets. It's not the very brightest or most obvious star - It looks like the cat that it belonged to exerted a lot of effort to follow the light as far as it could lead... or perhaps it suggests that the cat it belonged to was unafraid to be at the periphery... or perhaps it shows that they are far closer to the ground, and to their surviving descendants than many others... It could easily be a long debate among the guardians if any were interested in it ]
[ While hunting, Willowthroat, Whitefoot, Briarsweep, Mosstooth, Spottedcloud, and Lizardstorm catch 2x Mouse, 1x Vole, 1x Squirrel, 1x Hare, and 1x Pigeon ]
[ While hunting, Oliveshadow, Runningclaw, Tumbletooth, Fernshade, Redwhisker, and Berrystone catch 2x Mouse, 2x Vole, 1x Rabbit, and 1x Hare ]
[ While on patrol, Thunderbird, Bearfoot, Applefish, Leopardgaze, and Streamripple unfortunately don't encounter any cats... but it's obvious why not in the area they checked! There's a strong smell of dog around where they look. The dog doesn't seem to be around right now, but it's definitely been scent-marking on at least a few separate occasions. Perhaps it's worth checking back and chasing the dog off at some point in case it stops other cats? ]
[ While on patrol, Otterfoot, Hawkcall, Saffronblaze, Burnetheart, Verglas-strike, and Aspenleaf encounter an apprentice. They're found high up a tree, almost stranded among the flood waters. When asked why they were up so high, they refer first to a loud, angry dog that chased them from somewhere far off, and then that as they ran from the dog, the ground grew wetter and wetter, and eventually running was becoming very slow, and they were forced to climb the tree to escape the dog... unfortunately, they were not properly taught how to get back down trees. In the time needed to coax the apprentice down, the two bodies are found ]
[ Roserise and Seedrise successfully learn the Battle skill! Unfortunately, however, Dapplerise fails to learn the Battle skill... ]
[ Harerise successfully learns the Fishing skill! Unfortunately, however, Ternrise fails to learn the Fishing skill... ]
[ Oakrise and Robinrise successfully learn the Stealth skill! Unfortunately, Cherryrise and Pinerise fail to learn the Stealth skilll... ]

[ While herb-hunting, Oliveshadow, Yewheart, and Kitetalon find 3x Lambs-Ear. None of them are specialised in how to recognise herbs, but at least they found something useful, and it's easy to see how they got confused, having had no supervision as well ]
[ While herb-hunting, Fernshade and Juniperberry find 1x Daisy (Leaf) and 1x Poppy Seeds. Neither of them are specialised in how to recognise herbs, but they found two useful things - poppy seeds, by sheer luck, fit the intended purpose exactly! - and it's easy to see how they got confused, having had no supervision as well ]

[ Birchkit spends a long several nights coughing, and is definitely weak from the whitecough. He doesn't so much seem to be worsening as just maintaining a terrible state. He's seemed on the brink of death since the illness struck, but he doesn't seem to be getting worse. He'll need the guardians back on the job as soon as possible to let his health improve fast enough for him to be able to start training alongside his siblings. Lyrastar and Ebonypool both seem to be getting worse. They seem to be expending a good portion of the limited energy they have on Birchkit rather than their own wellbeing. While this is a noble deed, it's clear that it will need a stroke of good luck for no lives to be lost to the disease ]

booply dooply. 100% I swear there is nothing wrong with those links and that if you're having an issue, it's to do with your browser. I know nothing about how to sort out browsers, sorry. Both are black lynx points if I really can't get them to you. If they're not working I'm happy to reupload those onto discord and send those links and give that a shot, but after that (assuming it falls to that) I don't really know what else can reasonably be done to get those specific images to you.

ImageImageImage

N I G H T C L A N
azalea,

- if rolled for injuries, target the cats in red please
[nightclan eats x1 ermine & x1 trout]

[sparkfire rests]

[ravenstalker leads a border patrol with cisco]
[hickoryleap leads a hunting patrol with rue, mossthorn, & magpietail]
[tigercreek leads a herb-hunting with birchpaw]

[jabiru & cisco train for swimming]
[snowpaw & hickoryleap train for hunting]
[hawkpaw & ravenstalker train for battle]
[birchpaw & tigercreek train for herb uses]

[hawkkit, birchkit, snowkit, & bearkit become pupils]
[nightstar requests a warrior]

[ While on patrol, Ravenstalker and Cisco encounter a warrior ]
[ While hunting, Hickoryleap, Rue, Mossthorn, and Magpietail catch 1x Sparrow, 1x Trout, and 2x Mouse ]
[ While herb-hunting, Tigercreek and Birchpaw find 1x Rosemary, 1x Willowbark, and 1x Chickweed ]
[ Unfortunately, Hawkpaw fails to learn the Battle skill... ]
[ Birchpaw successfully learns the Herb Uses skill! ]
[ Unfortunately, Snowpaw fails to learn the Hunting skill... ]
[ Unfortunately, Jabiru fails to learn the Swimming skill... ]
[ Starclan has sent Nightclan a warrior

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
Cattuccino

starfishfacestar requests a medicine cat from the moonpool.
she also goes patrolling for food with minnowface and campionface.

[ Starclan sends Faceclan a medicine cat ]
[ While hunting, Starfishfacestar, Minnowface, and Campionface catch 1x Mice, 1x Hare, and 1x Big Fish ]
[ Faceclan has 1 more fasting moon ]

ImageImageImage

I really thought we were done with this. Do. Not. Remove. Credit. From. Fontmeme.
It requires extra effort to remove the credit. The credit is needed. Leave that credit right there. Just don't touch it if you don't know what to do with it. It costs you negative effort to just leave it there, so leave it there. It's not just my petpeeve, it's a condition of using Fontmeme.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:54 pm

𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: 24

Text Here in the morning when I get up

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Camberpool searches for herbs]
[Camberpool travels with Chervilpatch to ask Starclan for a medicine cat]
Boarder Patrols:
[Windheart, Lightfur, Suncatch, Hickoryclaw, Willowcry, and Snowcave patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Reedface, Frostfoot, Oakface, Shadowstep, Gorseclaw, and Lichenfang hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Gatorclaw trains Sprucepaw in hunting]
Kittings/Mates:
[Reedface and Mudpatch go on a romantic walk]
[Gorseclaw and Snowcave go on a romantic walk]

Other:
[The clan consumes a large fish and a small fish, 5 serving!]
[Note to mod: Text Here]

Leader:
      Shadowstar | 94 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Medicine Cat:
      Camberpool | 34 moons | Male | 🌿 -Paralyzed waist down

Warriors:
      Reedface | 79 moons | Male | 🌿
      Mudpatch | 58 moons | Female | 🌿
      Frostfoot | 59 moons | Female | 🌿
      Blizzardear | 57 moons | Male | 🌿
      Oakface | 51 moons | Male | 🌿
      Windheart | 51 moons | Male | 🌿
      Barkpatch | 45 moons | Male | 🌿
      Skyear | 39 moons | Male | 🌿
      Gatorclaw | 60 moons | Male | 🌿
      Gorseclaw | 23 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lichenfang | 39 moons | Male | 🌿
      Snowcave | 28 moons | Female | 🌿
      Willowcry | 33 moons | Female | 🌿
      Suncatch | 17 moons | Female | 🌿
      Lightfur | 17 moons | Male | 🌿
      Shadowstep | 17 moons | Male | 🌿
      Hickoryclaw | 19 moons | Female | 🌿
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🌿[/url]

Apprentices:
      Sprucepaw | 10 moons | Female | 🌿

Queens:
      Mossfur | 58 moons | Female | 🌿 -2 moons
      Troutthroat | 55 moons | Female | 🌿 -2 moons
      Kadupuldrop | 20 moons | Female | 🌿 -1 moons

Kits:

Elders:
      Chervilpatch | 95 moons | Female | 🌿
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North-East | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    South-East | Clan Name | Username
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    West | Monarchclan | saralaxy
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | x1
    Beech Leaves | Good to attract prey | x1
    Bindweed | Help mend broken bones | x1
    Borage | Lower fevers/Produce more milk | x1
    Broom | Help broken legs/wounds | x1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Chickweed | Treats greencough | x1
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing/kitten cough/sore pads | x0
    Daisy Leaf | Eases aching joints | x1
    Dock | Ease pains | x1
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces fevers | x1
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | x1
    Honey | Soothes infections | x1
    Lovage | Help cure coughs | x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Ease pain/stop bleeding | x1
    Stick | Distracts from pains | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting/brings down swelling | x1
    Tansy | Cures coughs | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x4 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x2 | 1 servings
    Toad | x4 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x5 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Gatorclaw | Sprucepaw | 0
    ✔️ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ✔️ Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Sunpaw, Lightpaw, Shadowpaw
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Unknown and Unknown | Kadupuldrop and Sprucepaw
    Mossfur and Blizzardear | Kits
    Troutthroat and Windheart | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ ⅠⅠ-ⅩⅠ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 02-11-19

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:19 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Newleaf- Leafbare was long and harsh, claiming the lives of many Clan cats and even prey. Just as prey started to become nearly impossible to find, the clouds parted and the sun shined down for the first time in moons. The prey has come out to greet the sun and melting snow, coaxing the Clan cats out of their camps as well.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

✦ servings consumed
11/11 - 3 birds and 1 rabbit
✦ clan events
elkpaw, thunderpaw, mistpaw & deerpaw attempt their warrior assessments
dusklight & dawnblossom teach emberpaw & hazelpaw the battle skill
harrierstreak & featherpelt teach falconpaw & sleetpaw tracking
adderstorm & wolverinejaw teach cinderpaw & oakpaw to hunt
goldleaf, mousestone and novella search for herbs
badgerstar goes to check on their allies in echoclan
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - longriver, flowershine, burrcall, willowthroat, cormorantpath, avocetnose
2 - hawkthorn, acornstream, sootface, squirrelwhisker, ternflutter, burningcloud
3 - pinefeather, midnightpaw, roseclaw, meadowfang, shadowtail, dustfang
4 - fircloud, rivuletflight, ripplemist, halfpond, sandcatcher, boulderflame
border -
1 - flintburr, sedgefire, frostbranch, sparkfur, archibald, grouseclaw

[ While Deerpaw started to struggle at the end of his assessment, he managed to pull through and pass it, and earn the right to gain his warrior name as well as Elkpaw, Thunderpaw and Mistpaw ]
      [ Emberpaw and Hazelpaw both learned the Battle skill while training. While learning a complicated move, Emberpaw thunked Hazelpaw on the head a bit too hard. Luckily, Hazelpaw didn't receive any bad injuries, just a bruised ego ]
      [ Falconpaw and Sleetpaw both learned the Track skill. For a bit, Sleetpaw lost scent of one of their fellow apprentices that they had been assigned to track, but luckily Falconpaw was able to help Sleetpaw in the right direction ]
      [ Cinderpaw and Oakpaw both learned the Hunt skill. The squirrel they were tracking and hunting as practice almost got away when Oakpaw stepped on and broke a brittle twig, but luckily Cinderpaw swooped in in time to snatch up the squirrel and deliver her first killing bite. The apprentices both proudly add their catch into the fresh-kill pile ]
      [ Since Spidernose had joined Groveclan, Goldleaf was pleased to notice that they brought even more herbs in than they had been when it was just her and Mousestone. Spidernose was even finding herbs growing in places that Goldleaf hadn't known about! The trio brought back coltsfoot, dandelion, elder leaves and feverfew ]
      [ Starclan shifts uneasily as they watch over Badgerstar and his trip to Echoclan, quietly giving the tom their protection from the horrors he will see ]
      [ Longriver's patrol caught three birds. Avocetnose had some trouble bringing one of the bigger birds down but luckily his patrolmates were there to help him not lose the catch ]
      [ Hawkthorn's patrol caught two rabbits and a bird ]
      [ Pinefeather's patrol caught a mouse, a vole and a squirrel ]
      [ Fircloud's patrol caught two fish and a vole ]
      [ Flintburr's patrol came across a sweet elder trying to catch their own prey ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HoliFish wrote:
RuinClan

A secretive clan, this clan does not welcome insiders nor do they converse with other clans very often. When in need, however, they will bring in strangers. Ruinclan is often considered 'cold' or 'dangerous', but in reality, they're all just pretty shy. Most of the cats are quiet and reserved, but they're not rude. They live in a heavily wooded forest, where a structure of TwoLeg ruins lay in the center, hence the clan name. A river swirls around the ruins and leads off to who knows where. The clan is full of dark and light browns, a few ginger cats, and the occasional sandy-colored cat. They treat their elders and kits the best, but believe that medicine cats are sent directly from Starclan. They're very religious and offer prey to Starclan once every moon. They leave the prey offerings inside of the ruins, and the leader and medicine cats are the only ones allowed inside.
The forest's predators consist mainly of foxes, badgers, and birds of prey. It's rare, yet possible, to encounter bears, but they're never close enough to the camp to cause damage.
Ruinclan’s main prey is rabbits, mice, squirrels, and birds. Some cats like to fish, but most of them don’t see the point.

[ Ruinclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Duplex ]
Kazin wrote:

New cats/rank up:
--> Ashpaw and Emberpaw are ready to take their warrior assessments -- if they pass, Ashpaw will be known as Ashbreeze and Emberpaw will be known as Emberthorn.
--> Asterpaw, Thymetail, and Hollyfoot added via fanclub. Asterpaw will be apprenticed to Cricketheart.
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Argentfang, Turtlegaze, Sootstripe, Deerleg, Thymetail, and Rivergaze hunt.
-->
-->
-->

Training:
--> Hailpaw, Owlpaw, and Asterpaw train in fighting with Cricketheart, Appleclaw, and Ferretclaw.
-->
-->

Mates/Kits:
--> Maplecloud is due! Thornstrike is the father. Timberleaf is there to assist.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 2 birds and 1 mouse [7 servings].
--> Pikewhisker, Peachfrost, Junipersplash, Otterpelt, and Robinbreeze have been confirmed dead...
-->
-->

[ Ashpaw and Emberpaw passed their final assessments with flying colors! ]
      [ Ashpaw and Emberpaw are now warriors: Ashbreeze and Emberthorn! ]
      [ Argentfang's patrol caught three frogs ]
      [ Hailpaw, Owlpaw and Asterpaw all learned the Fight skill. Owlpaw complained a few times about the roughness of her denmates but eventually got over it ]
      [ Maplecloud gave birth to five kits ( one, two, three, four, five ) Without Timberleaf's help, one of the kits would've died ]
Galipaygo wrote:
𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Camberpool searches for herbs]
[Camberpool travels with Chervilpatch to ask Starclan for a medicine cat]
Boarder Patrols:
[Windheart, Lightfur, Suncatch, Hickoryclaw, Willowcry, and Snowcave patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Reedface, Frostfoot, Oakface, Shadowstep, Gorseclaw, and Lichenfang hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Gatorclaw trains Sprucepaw in hunting]
Kittings/Mates:
[Reedface and Mudpatch go on a romantic walk]
[Gorseclaw and Snowcave go on a romantic walk]

Other:
[The clan consumes a large fish and a small fish, 5 serving!]
[Note to mod: Text Here]

[ Camberpool luckily had no trouble finding herbs this moon and brought back blackberry leaves and bright eye ]
      [ Starclan, seeing that Camberpool needs help, accepts his request and sends along a medicine cat to help take on some of the responsibility ]
      [ Windheart's patrol stumbles across a small apprentice-aged cat harassing a small squirrel. Luckily for the squirrel, the young cat was distracted by the arrival of the Clan cats long enough for it to get away ]
      [ Reedface's patrol came across a small group of small birds. They seemed young enough to be out of their nests, but not old enough to be able to fly well. The patrol was in luck and brought three of the small birds back to camp with them ]
      [ Sprucepaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ What luck! Mudpatch and Snowcave are both expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
Last edited by Katrione on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moonclan ((005))

Postby LooneyLani » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:06 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 6
Servings Needed: 2
Moonpool Visit: anytime

requests - n/a
patrols - Ivynose, Mountainstar, Streammist & Stoneburr go hunting / Ivynose & Snowtail go on a border patrol / Blossomspeck is accompanied by Mountainstar to gather herbs
relationships - Snowtail asks Ivynose to be his mate

mod notes - oh thankyou!
consumes - Moonclan eats 2 servings, finishing off the bird

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 36 moons | Male |

Deputy:

Healer:
          Blossomspeck | 41 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 28 moons | Male |

Hunters:
          Ivynose | 29 moons | Female |
          Stoneburr | 44 moons | Male |

To Be Warriors:

To Be Hunters:

Kit Mothers:
          Streammist | 46 moons | Female | - 2 moons

Kits:

Wise Ones:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Cobweb | bleeding | 1
    Dandelion | painkiller | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Fennel | pains & kitting | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by LooneyLani on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( the seelie court. ) ( post 01. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( statistics: 01 toms, 05 mollies, 06 total // 02 servings needed // next request from ancestors is 02/18/19 )— -
( fresh kill pile: 00 doves; 03 servings, 00 mice; 01 serving, 00 squirrels; 02 servings, 00 shrews; 01 serving, 00 rabbits; 02 servings, 00 frogs; 01 serving // 34 servings total )— -
( medicine store: 00 herbs )— -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ixxx▬"blessed be those who cannot tell lies," the molly rumbled, her tongue lilting with the same strange accent that mirra had noted before. "for ensnared within falsity is the ruination of kingdoms."
    she had an eloquent vocabulary, basilpaw - now dubbed meliorn by the molly who claimed to be queen - had noticed. he supposed she was right, for graveclan had been littered with lies, untruths as common as fog in the mornings. he felt a bit odd, being the only tom; the queen, celithe, as she had purred her own name, was observant and quizzical, wishing to know everything of meliorn while also revealing nothing of herself.
    she had slim features, a body soft with a lack of hunger, and it was evident that she had always been well-fed. her eyes were clever, tinged with a gleam of malice; she may appear beautiful, but meliorn had no doubts that she would use teeth or claws to get what she wanted, if her words did not drive one insane first.
    meliorn had spoken to his sister, auraline, as she was called now, in a hushed tone. "she seems odd," he had murmured softly. the forest around them was alive with movement; a flash of silver here that might have been an insect, a twinkle of sunlight reflecting upon a dewdrop. it made his pelt itch, made his tongue looser. "dangerous, almost."
    auraline nodded, though she seemed less concerned. drawing her raspy tongue over a damp paw, she shrugged. "she doesn't seem that bad. easy food, dry place to sleep. what else could you want?"
    meliorn blinked at this; was it something about the forest? something about the seemingly shifting terrain, something about the tang in the water? what was it that the queen had said about lies? blessed be those who cannot tell lies.
    meliorn felt almost as if he couldn't tell a lie here.
    and it terrified him, for much conflict was spared by an untruth.

consumption ; the seelie court consumes x0 servings. this is their first fasting moon.
medicine ; no herbs are used at this time.
training ; meliorn and auraline train with their respective mentors, mirra and nerissa.
new apprentices ; there are no new apprentices at this time.
warrior assessments ; there are no warrior assessments at this time.
patrols ; sweetdrop and nerissa patrol the borders.
hunting ; celithe and mirra go hunting.
nursery ; there are no events in the nursery at this time.
deaths ; there are no deaths at this time.
other actions ; the seelie court has been founded!
celithe requests a warlock from the angels.
clan notes ; sweetdrop attracts at least one cat while patrolling.
mirra prevents complications during births if she attends the kitting.
basil and mint have the potential for powers that will be rolled when they become warriors.
mod notes ; (mamma mia,) here we go again!

( THE QUEEN )
celithe, 30m, molly
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE HEIR )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE GENTRY )
mirra, 33m, molly
powers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE WARLOCK )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE WARLOCK-TO-BE )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE WILD HUNT )
( THE LEADER )
none yet
( THE HUNTERS )
none yet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE SEELIE SCOUTS )
( THE LEADER )
sweetdrop, 20m, molly
powers

( THE SCOUTS )
nerissa, 14m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( THE APPRENTICES )
meliorn, 6m, tom
auraline, 6m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE KIT-MOTHERS )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE KITS )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE ELDERS )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE UNPLACED )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( THE FAMILIES )
mirra & unknown | meliorn & auraline
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE DEAD )
name | cause of death
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE TRAINING )
mirra | meliorn | 0 skills
nerissa | auraline | 0 skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE BORDERS )
north =
north east =
east =
south east =
south =
south west =
west =
north west =

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE ALLIES )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE ENEMIES )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby venn1e » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:26 pm

Ruinclan
Shecats: 1 Toms: 0
Altogether cats: 1
One morning, while getting a drink of water, Rowan noticed something on her forehead. A white marking that wasn’t there before. It looked like a star. She lifted her head and looked around. Something wasn’t right here. Rowan took a cautious step backwards from the small pool, realizing there was a full moon reflected in it, but it was broad daylight. She glanced up. Maybe it was just the sun reflecting.
“Hello?” She called out, but received no reply. It was completely silent. No prey scuttling around, no birds singing. Not even any wind or leaves made noise. This was… eerie, to say the least.
Suddenly, something peered out of the water. Not something.. someone. Rowan jumped back, teeth bared and claws unsheathed. But the cat didn’t react, it just slinked gracefully out of the water. She soon realized there were.. stars gleaming in its cloudy fur. It was also slightly see-through.
Rowan approached the cat warily and gave it a curious sniff. It smelled like nothing was there at all.
“Er… hello. I’m Rowan.”
“No you aren’t,” the cat replied.
“Um.. yes I am? My name is Rowan.”
Two more starry cats slinked out of the trees, one climbed down from a large oak tree, and five materialized in front of her. “Not anymore,” the one in lead purred, and stepped forward.
“Rowan, you have no ancestors in the forest. You were a soft kittypet,“ Rowan was slightly offended by this, “fed an taken care of by Twolegs. But after you were dropped off on the road, you quickly realized this was no more. You taught yourself to survive..” the cat glanced at her visible ribs, “just barely. So, you have been chosen.”
“Chosen for what?” Rowan interrupted.
“Chosen to run a new clan. You will now be known as Rowanstar… since there’s nobody special here for you in the forest, I will give you your nine lives quickly. Your first life, for your persistence. Your second life, for your courage. Your third life, for your determination..”
The cat rambled on for about a minute, Rowanstar was only half listening, until the cat pressed its nose against hers. Suddenly, the power of fifty suns burned in her whole body, and Rowanstar only had enough time to shout “I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WITH THIS!” before she passed out.

When Rowanstar recovered from the shock, the star was still there, and she decided to go on a one-cat hunting patrol.

Overview:
Rowan is visited by starclan, receives her nine lives, and is officially known as Rowanstar, leader of RuinClan. She didn’t know the clan had to be named after the leader. But it’s okay, because Rowanclan just doesn’t sound right.
Rowanstar asked Starclan for a deputy.
Rowanstar went on a hunting patrol.

Leader:
          Rowanstar | 23 moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by venn1e on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

destruction

Postby beebopbee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 pm

N I G H T C L A N
                    // archive here
                    // mod chamrosh
                    ────────────
                    // total 019
                    // male 009
                    // female 010
                    // nonbinary 000
                    // servings needed 004
                    // ethereal request feb. 18
                    ────────────
                    // injured
                    ▸ (name) treatment
                    // kittens due
                    ▸ (name) moons
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

tigercreek slipped into her king's den, her green eyes merely slits. "salutations.." she muttered, the king smiled. "tigercreek, come, come." he gestured with his tail, the she-cat followed his orders and sat down next to him. "i'm afraid,, there may be dark times for our clan." she meowed, the king laughed. "no, i'll make sure of that." he said smartly, "could i get your opinion on something?" the king asked, the she-cat motioned for him to go on. "i've picked magpietail to be pearpaw's mentor.." he said, adding, "because they both are calculating, sharp, y'know?" he asked, waving his tail. tigercreek nodded as the tom continued his enthusiastic speech about each pupil and their mentor, ravenstalker for hawkpaw because they both are ambitious, yadda yadda. when he finished, she left, her paws getting cold from the stone of the king's cave, muttering. "the deep green holds talons sharper than the night itself, caring secrecy on it's back, the plant creeps across the terrain to silently suffocate the stars... destruction.."

⊳ ⊳ ⊳

magpietail straightened her haunches. "like this, pearpaw." she meowed, eyeing the pupil's figure. she shook her head and stood up, nudging her pupil's tail higher off the ground. "like this?" pearpaw put a foot forward, magpietail pressed her shoulders down. "now try." her mentor meowed. pearpaw crept fowards, keeping a near perfect form. she held a trot and speed up, leaping onto a dead leaf. "great! you're getting better, pearpaw." the mentor meowed happily, she was successfully training a apprentice! pearpaw beamed. "thanks!" pearpaw was very happy, her mentor's criticism was improving her techniques and turning her into a great hunter. "should we practice again? keep practicing until you cant get it wrong." pearpaw nodded and slipped into a crouch, holding her shoulders low, haunches tucked, and tail above the ground.
    ⊳ new cats ── redthorn & pearpaw (adopted) sandpiperwing & kestrelbark (found/requested)
    ⊳ consumption ── x1 sparrow

⊳ hunting patrol ── magpietail, pearpaw, sandpiperwing, & mossthorn
    ⊳ border patrol ── ravenstalker, hawkpaw, kestrelbark, & cisco
    ⊳ herb hunting ── tigercreek & birchpaw

⊳ training ──
      ─ cisco & jabiru [swimming]
      ─ hickoryleap & snowpaw [hunting]
      ─ ravenstalker & hawkpaw [battle tactics]
      ─ tigercreek & birchpaw [minor healing]
      ─ sparkfire & bearpaw [battle tactics]
      ─ magpietail & pearpaw [hunting tactics]

⊳ romance ── none
    ⊳ kitting ── none
    ⊳ rank changes ── none
    ⊳ healing ── none

⊳ ethereal request ── none
    ⊳ misc. ── none
    ⊳ mod notes ── none

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    king & queen:
    nightstar (48) male
    ↳ lives (★★★★★★★★★)
    ▸ name (age) gender

heir:
    ▸ name (age) gender

witch doctors:
    tigercreek (44) female

warriors:
    ravenstalker (38) male
    sparkfire (32) male
    ↳ infertile
    cisco (34) male
    redthorn (30) male
    ↳ former ravenclan cat
    kestrelbark (39) male

hunters:
    hickoryleap (27) female
    rue (31) female
    magpietail (22) female
    mossthorn (25) female
    clovertail (50) female
    sandpiperwing (34) female

pupils:
    jabiru (9) male
    hawkpaw (7) male
    birchpaw (7) female
    snowpaw (7) female
    bearpaw (7) male
    pearpaw (7) female
    ↳ former graveclan cat

mothers:
    ▸ name (age) gender

youth:
    ▸ name (age) gender

elders:
    ▸ name (age) gender
      allies:
      clan name (username)

enemies:
      clan name (username)

borders:
      north (username) clan name
      south (username) clan name
      east (username) clan name
      west (username) clan name

medicine:
      alder bark (x2)
      beech leaf (x1)
      borage (x1)
      catchweed (x1)
      chamomile (x1)
      chickweed (x1)
      mallow leaf (x1)
      raspberry leaf (x1)
      rosemary (x1)
      rush (x1)
      sweet-sedge (x1)
      tansy (x1)
      thyme (x1)
      parsley (x1)
      poppyseed (x0)
      willowbark (x1)

fresh-kill pile:
      cottontail (2) x0
      ermine (2) x0
      grey squirrel (2) x0
      mouse (1) x2
      sparrow (3) x1
      trout (2) x1
      mentors:
      cisco & jabiru (2) battle tactics, basic combat, swimming, climbing
      hickoryleap & snowpaw (1) hunting tactics, swimming, climbing
      ravenstalker & hawkpaw (1) battle tactics, basic combat, swimming, climbing
      tigercreek & birchpaw (1) herb uses, minor healing, illnesses, major healing
      sparkfire & bearpaw (0) battle tactics, basic combat, swimming, climbing
      magpietail & pearpaw (0) hunting tactics, swimming, climbing

starclan:
      ▸ name (cause) age at death

the place of no stars:
      ▸ name (cause) age at death

family:
      clovertail & rogue (hawkpaw, birchpaw, snowpaw, bearpaw)
Last edited by beebopbee on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
btuh
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forestclan Post 66

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:22 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 66 (34 ♂ | 32 ♀)
Servings Needed: 11
Ancestors | Families | Herbs and Prey | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

"Could you call in Ashstripe?" murmured Cherryclaw so quietly that Larknose almost didn't hear her. The two tom-kits were suckling and the darker kit briefly gave a mewl of complaint before going back to his first meal.

Larknose padded out of the nursery, blinking at the starlight. Somehow, in the time that he had been in the comforting darkness of the nursery, the outside world had become bright to him. He shook himself off and went into the warriors' den where he shook Ashstripe awake and guided him to the nursery. Tumbletoes poked his head out of the medicine cats' den as they passed and Larknose whispered to him that the other queens and their kits would be able to return in the morning.

"They're...perfect," said Ashstripe as he lay his eyes on his kits for the first time. His whiskers quivered and his voice shook. "The-they're so beautiful."

Cherryclaw's yellow eyes met Ashstripe's blue eyes and the two cats smiled at each other. "I was hoping that you could help me name them," she said, shifting slightly to reveal the colors of the toms. The smaller kit was dark ginger, almost like Cherryclaw. The other tom was a lighter ginger with white hind toes.

"R-Rosekit for the dark ginger," Ashstripe whispered. "His fur is dark enough and my grandmother..." Cherryclaw and Larknose waited for Ashstripe to continue. "Her name was Rosie. She was an Echoclan cat and I didn't know her very well but I want to keep her memory alive."

Cherryclaw gave a brittle smile. "It's a good name," she said with some sadness. "May your grandmother bless this litter with a long life and good health."

"...and the other?" asked Larknose, hesitant on intruding in this private moment. The other two cats jumped with surprise, a brief motion but noticeable nonetheless.

"Oh, yes," said Ashstripe quickly. "Why don't you name him?" he asked Cherryclaw.

The dark ginger molly considered her options for a few moments before speaking. "Sandkit. The sand that stabilizes the rose."

"Those are good names," murmured Larknose. "I'll tell Applestar." He left the nursery to report to the leader on the kits' names and when he looked back, saw the mates watching their kits happily.

I-I can't, Owlstorm. I have cats to watch over and guide. It won't be the same if I'm in the stars.

Dustleaf dropped the leaves she carried in her mouth, a couple of days after Cherryclaw's birthing. Who did that voice belong to? It certainly wasn't from any Forestclan ancestor she knew, and considering she had known every cat who had lived and died in the clan... Was she going mad?

"Are you okay?" asked Tumbletoes, nudging her softly. "Thymekit got worried about you standing there."

"Oh-no-it-agh I'm fine," Dustleaf said quickly, picking up the herbs. "Just thinking." She looked at him warily. "You wouldn't have happened to hear a...male voice, did you?"

Tumbletoes shook his head. "You're the one who hears spirits, not me," he replied. "I just see this one little annoying--hey! Get off me! Stop it!"

Dustleaf laughed as she saw her fellow medicine cat shaking as though he was ridding himself of fleas. Even without his Sight that enabled him to see the spirit of his long-dead sister, she could imagine what the mischievous Thymekit was doing. Her mind turned back to the voice. She remembered hearing Honeystar's voice so gentle and apologetic as she said goodbye to Hazestar, leader of Hazeclan. Was she now hearing the reverse situation? A one-time glimpse into the afterlife of another clan?

Dustleaf shook her head quickly. She would discuss it with Applestar later, and perhaps travel to the Moonpool to seek guidance from the ancestors.

As the medicine cats looked for herbs, Applestar looked for prey. Applestar's ears perked up as he caught the scent of a mouse but before he could begin moving towards it, saw something appear in front of him. The apparition turned into Hazestar and the ginger tom jumped, eyes wide open.

"Before you say anything," the vision said quickly, "I know. It's too soon. However, Applestar, you have come such a long way. You've made Honeystar proud. I'm proud." Hazestar's whiskers twitched. "I'm sorry to say, but this is the end for me. Take good care of Forestclan and remember even though I'm gone, Hazeclan always has Forestclan's back if needed. Goodbye my friend." Hazestar leaned forward to gently touch Applestar's nose and a moment later, disappeared. Where two had stood only a moment before, now one remained.

Later that day, Applestar called together his deputy and medicine cats to discuss the vision of Hazestar. Applestar sat on his nest, Boulderpelt to his right, and the medicine cats in front of him. "I-I don't know if this is a prophecy or a warning or-"

"No," said Dustleaf softly. "I think he was just saying goodbye. We've always known that the Place of No Stars has more power than Starclan and I think that we should count ourselves lucky that the spirits of Hazeclan are more benevolent than our own...nightmares."

"Do we know who the deputy is?" asked Larknose. Boulderpelt nodded in agreement. "Because they'll be in charge of Hazeclan now. We should try reaching out to them and see if we can have friendly relations."

"I can go," Boulderpelt suggested, glancing at Applestar. "I can ask them."

"No," Applestar replied, shaking his head. "We'll wait for the next Gathering because I'd rather the new leader not know of our visions."

Boulderpelt nodded after a moment. "I suppose that's wise," she conceded.

"It's decided?" asked Tumbletoes.

"Yes it is," Applestar said with a sigh.

Ezio wrinkled his nose as he passed the scent markers of Forestclan's territories. It had taken him the better part of the moon to decide how close he was willing to get to the border because he feared trespassing. He was trespassing now, which would likely be punished harshly. But if he could just claim sanctuary...

"Halt."

Ezio's eyes widened and he took an involuntary step back as a patrol melted from the brush. He had heard of Forestclan's softness because of their abundant forest and generous natures but clearly there was more to them than had been let on. "I'm Ezio," he said slowly, hoping to show the gathered cats that he was no threat, "formerly of the Court of Roses. I heard that Nour lived here...?"

"Another of Nour's kits?" groaned a golden-brown tabby molly. Her light green eyes were accusatory as she looked at him. "Please tell me I'm wrong."

Ezio took another step back. Would this clan be actively hostile towards him? He didn't think it possible yet here he was. He caught the eye of the longhaired cream tabby tom and his whiskers twitched with a pleading smile. Help, maybe?

"Kestrelclaw," chided the cream tom, "I'd rather take in a blood relation than a stranger. If this cat truly is one of Nour's, then he has a home here." He turned his gaze back to Ezio. "Come. We won't make you give up your name if you don't wish, but you will have to adjust from whatever life you had before."

"I-I accept these terms," stammered Ezio. What had happened to the brave warrior of his old clan? Gone, he thought, as soon as the clan was gone. They abandoned me. The only irritation he showed was in the flick of his tail but a black-and-white tom noticed and an ear flicked with mild interest.

"Then I, Applestar, accept you into Forestclan."

Oh. Well. At least the leader likes me. Maybe.

Silver bounded through the melting snow and sneezed as he caught the scent of the Forestclan border. But he had to make it. He wasn't sure if the hawk that had tried to kill him once was truly gone, although he was sure that after he had swiped at it, the hawk had decided to hunt easier prey. Regardless, he wanted to be reunited with his family as soon as possible.

Looking around, he saw nothing waiting for him. No patrols, no predators. Just forest and snow. Alright. He could deal with this. He'd just need to travel further. He wanted to see Daffodiltuft again. He wanted to see his mother again. He couldn't wait to tell them just how much he had missed them and how sorry he was for not being there with them. He had made such a huge mistake. But now, he might have a chance to rectify it. And that was all he wanted.

Daffodiltuft glanced around warily. Though there had been no sign of the badgers in recent days, one couldn't be too careful, especially with Ezio and her brother joining the clan.

"You catch anything?" she asked Leechstorm quietly.

"No," he replied in the same tone. "I'm thinking we might want to split up though. Go in two groups of three, close by, and call out for aid if we need."

"Might not be a bad idea," chimed in Ophelia. "Get more ground covered in less time." The other cats in the patrol agreed and so they split up, never more than a few catlengths apart.

[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ Forestclan consumes x1 small fish and x3 large fish. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following cats to Forestclan: Ezio, formerly of Court of Roses and Silver, formerly of Roseclan. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following births: Cherryclaw's kits, Rosekit and Sandkit. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following renames: Silver becomes Silverface. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates the following becoming apprentices: none. Their mentors will be: none. ]

PATROLS
[ Barleystream, Bitternfoot, Hareclaw, Icefang, Newtflower, and Whimbrelheart go on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Aspentail, Emberstorm, Ezio, Fawnfur, Rushfur, Silverstorm go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Adderstream, Ashstripe Firecloud, Nour, Robinpelt, Scorchpelt go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Argusclaw, Applestar, Blizzardstream, Dawnface, Kestrelclaw, and Martennose go on a border patrol. ]
[ Commastorm, Daffodiltuft, Fallowstripe, Leechstorm, Ophelia, and Ruddfang patrol the territory for any signs of badgers. ]
[ Dustleaf, Larknose, and Tumbletoes look for herbs. ]

APPRENTICES
[ Darkpaw, Rabbitpaw and Patchpaw train together with their mentors, Boulderpelt, Hillfang and Reedfur. ]
[ Beechpaw, Flypaw and Minkpaw train together with their mentors, Heronface, Neritestream and Orchidwhisker. They can learn hunting, or fighting. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ N/A ]

[ MATES & KITS ]
[ Hillfang and Juniperpelt of Pineclan try for kits. ]
[ Neritestream and Swancloud try for kits. ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Cloudflower, Dusktail, Gulltail, Loonfoot, Mila, Palefur, Silverface, Swancloud stay back to protect the camp. ]
[ Cherryclaw stays back with her kits, Rosekit and Sandkit. ]
[ Isidora stays back with her kits, Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]
[ Tipnose stays back with her kits, Poppykit, Skipperkit, and Thrushkit. ]
[ Mistfur stays back during her pregnancy. ]

[ Forestclan receives x2 mice, x1 feverfew, and x1 watermint from Hazeclan. ]

[ POWERS ]
[ Blizzardstream, Icefang, and Mila are more likely to catch large fish on patrols. ]
[ Cloudflower and Mila are able to teach two skills in one mentoring session, mainly a base skill and its advanced counterpart. ]
[ Isidora makes it less likely that kits will be stillborn, no matter what season it is. ]
[ Ezio and Nour are more likely to bring in mollies when sent out on border patrols. ]
[ Ezio, Newtflower, and Nour triple the amount of prey caught on hunting patrols. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ I want either predators or nothing to be found on border patrols. ]
[ I don't want anyone to die on border or hunting patrols, but I am alright with any injuries.]

[ The following cats can be found: Doveheart (molly, 48 moons, Wildclan). ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
[ The following senior warriors need references: Gulltail. ]
[ The following warriors need references: Adderstream, Argusclaw, Aspentail, Barleystream, Bitternfoot, Blizzardstream, Cloudflower, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Embernose, Ezio, Fallowstripe, Fawnfur, Hareclaw, Heronface, Hillfang, Icefang, Kestrelclaw, Leechstorm, Loonfoot, Martennose, Mila, Neritestream, Nour, Orchidwhisker, Reedfur, Ruddfang, Scorchpelt, Silverface, Silverstorm, Swancloud. ]

[ The following will roll for powers (Nour/Isidora) as apprentices: Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]

Senior Warriors (3)
Ashstripe | Tom | 75 moons | f. Tumbleclan
Gulltail | Molly | 70 moons
Palefur | Tom | 71 moons

Warriors (40)
Adderstream | Tom | 56 moons
Argusclaw | Tom | 16 moons
Aspentail | Tom | 66 moons | f. Asterclan
Barleystream | Molly | 56 moons
Bitternfoot | Molly | 30 moons
Blizzardstream | Tom | 22 moons
Cloudflower | Tom | 22 moons