Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Forgottenclan [00]

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:58 pm

Even though Pintolily ran as fast as she could, she could hear the others right behind her. She had to escape that clan, they wanted to kill her and her unborn kits because of the forbidden love she had with the leader and medicine cat. The clever molly was not going to let that happen!

Pintolily surveyed her surroundings the best she could as she ran, there she saw an opening as a pool of mud came into view. Before she reached the puddle she darted to the side quickly, her claws extended to give her a better chance at not slipping herself. It must have worked because she hear yowls and they grew distant, but she wouldn't look back. No. She had something much more important in mind and that was to escape. The molly kept running and never looked back, but she heard the loud yowl of her mate, the leader, a threat, "I will never stop searching for you Pintolily! You will die just like Coldgaze did! And your kits will soon follow!" The molly clenched her teeth as she kept running, she was slower now as she grew tired, but it didn't stop her.

Pintolily kept going until she was sure she was a ways away, she knew that her scent could be followed but luckily the snow has started to melt and made plenty of mud. When she found a puddle she first took a drink before plummeting in, it was freezing and it stuck to her fur, it was for the best. She then set on again and continued on for weeks, never looking back and only pausing for a nap or to hunt. The dried mud on her pelt started to fall off her and took some fur with it. To dangerous, so she took a dip in the freezing water and then continued on.

After some time, Pintolily knew she could not keep going, she needed to find a safe place and stock up on prey while she can, she had to prepare herself for her kits. She would search in the morning though, for now she would rest. It didn't take the exhausted molly long to fall asleep.

Pintolily's dream were not quiet as usual, instead a cat appeared with her mother. So Flickerstar killed her... heartache filled Pintolily as her mother smiled at her, "I'm so sorry mum.." the molly murmured.

"Shush darling, you did what you had to, to survive. It's time I show you where my grandmother came from, where her grandmother came from. We were never destined to stay in that clan. I want you to meet Fogstar." Her mother stepped aside and the faded pelt of another cat came forward. "He was the last leader of the old clan, he was lead astray and now seeks redemption, the ancestors permitted it as long as he can bring back the clan and make it strong once more. This is all I can say, but follow this path to find your new home, you will have to listen to Fogstar for a bit, and it will be safe for a time. However, don't get to comfy because your past will catch up and will find you, be wary of strangers." Her mother warned before disappearing. Fogstar slowly started to fade away as well, just before the path started to flash through her eyes, leading her to an abandoned rock structure that felt oddly familiar.

When Pintolily woke she could remember the path, as if she had grown in this place. It didn't take her long to find the rock structure that was built by two legs long ago. Forgotten just like the cats that used to live with the two legs, the founders of the clan that used to be. Pintolily curled her tail towards her side, "This will be home for now.." she meowed to her unborn kits.

(Forgottenclan is replacing Briarclan)
(Can I start my clan with an expecting queen?)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FaceClan 01; 1 moons left to gather prey

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Cattuccino wrote:

Number of Cats: 01

starfishfacestar requests a medicine cat from the moonpool. she also goes patrolling for food with minnowface and campionface.

Leader:
          Name starfishfacestar | Age 30 moons| Gender female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Minnowface | Age 14 | Gender M| X
          Campionface | Age 26 | Gender F| X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 0 servings | 1 serving each
    vole | x0 | 0 servings | 1 serving each
    squirrel | x0 | 0 servings | 2 servings each
    rabbit | x0 | 0 servings | 2 servings each
    hare | x0 | 0 servings | 3 servings each
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings | 3 servings each

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forgottenclan [00]

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:07 pm

amethyst14 wrote:

Even though Pintolily ran as fast as she could, she could hear the others right behind her. She had to escape that clan, they wanted to kill her and her unborn kits because of the forbidden love she had with the leader and medicine cat. The clever molly was not going to let that happen!

Pintolily surveyed her surroundings the best she could as she ran, there she saw an opening as a pool of mud came into view. Before she reached the puddle she darted to the side quickly, her claws extended to give her a better chance at not slipping herself. It must have worked because she hear yowls and they grew distant, but she wouldn't look back. No. She had something much more important in mind and that was to escape. The molly kept running and never looked back, but she heard the loud yowl of her mate, the leader, a threat, "I will never stop searching for you Pintolily! You will die just like Coldgaze did! And your kits will soon follow!" The molly clenched her teeth as she kept running, she was slower now as she grew tired, but it didn't stop her.

Pintolily kept going until she was sure she was a ways away, she knew that her scent could be followed but luckily the snow has started to melt and made plenty of mud. When she found a puddle she first took a drink before plummeting in, it was freezing and it stuck to her fur, it was for the best. She then set on again and continued on for weeks, never looking back and only pausing for a nap or to hunt. The dried mud on her pelt started to fall off her and took some fur with it. To dangerous, so she took a dip in the freezing water and then continued on.

After some time, Pintolily knew she could not keep going, she needed to find a safe place and stock up on prey while she can, she had to prepare herself for her kits. She would search in the morning though, for now she would rest. It didn't take the exhausted molly long to fall asleep.

Pintolily's dream were not quiet as usual, instead a cat appeared with her mother. So Flickerstar killed her... heartache filled Pintolily as her mother smiled at her, "I'm so sorry mum.." the molly murmured.

"Shush darling, you did what you had to, to survive. It's time I show you where my grandmother came from, where her grandmother came from. We were never destined to stay in that clan. I want you to meet Fogstar." Her mother stepped aside and the faded pelt of another cat came forward. "He was the last leader of the old clan, he was lead astray and now seeks redemption, the ancestors permitted it as long as he can bring back the clan and make it strong once more. This is all I can say, but follow this path to find your new home, you will have to listen to Fogstar for a bit, and it will be safe for a time. However, don't get to comfy because your past will catch up and will find you, be wary of strangers." Her mother warned before disappearing. Fogstar slowly started to fade away as well, just before the path started to flash through her eyes, leading her to an abandoned rock structure that felt oddly familiar.

When Pintolily woke she could remember the path, as if she had grown in this place. It didn't take her long to find the rock structure that was built by two legs long ago. Forgotten just like the cats that used to live with the two legs, the founders of the clan that used to be. Pintolily curled her tail towards her side, "This will be home for now.." she meowed to her unborn kits.

(Forgottenclan is replacing Briarclan)
(Can I start my clan with an expecting queen?)

[ The joyous cries of the spirits of StarClan ring out into the star-studded skies - ForgottenClan has been founded! ]
      [ Katrione will assign you your mod (unless you want to stay with BriarClan's mod, of course~) ]

(Meep I can't wait >w</ a fellow Scottish Clan ;0;)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ ⅠⅠ-Ⅹ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 02-10-19

Postby Katrione » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:14 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Newleaf- Leafbare was long and harsh, claiming the lives of many Clan cats and even prey. Just as prey started to become nearly impossible to find, the clouds parted and the sun shined down for the first time in moons. The prey has come out to greet the sun and melting snow, coaxing the Clan cats out of their camps as well.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gracen wrote:

[ cavernstar patrols his territory borders. ]
[ cavernstar travels to the great cave to ask starclan for a deputy. ]

[ Cavernstar found a warrior ]
      [ Starclan grants Cavernstar's wish and sends Spruceclan a deputy ]
      [ Your mod will be Simonpet ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
mukuroikusabas wrote:
PipistrelleClan

cavestar is asking for a medicine cat.

[ Starclan grants Cavestar's wish and sends Pipistrelleclan a medicine cat ]
      [ Your mod will be Hazilnut ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✫] spruceclan. [2]

Postby egg warden » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:29 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
0003 total ━ 0001 she-cats ━ 0002 tom-cats
archive ━ back ━ forward
mod: simonpet ━ next great cave visit: feb 14th

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

previously...

while on patrol, cavernstar came across a long-haired warrior. "who might you be?" the leader questioned, eyes trained on the cat before him.

"i'm called archshadow," he began, returning the set gaze. "i've heard through the valleys that a clan was to arise within these hills. i've come to request a position under your leadership."

for a moment, cavernstar stared rather blankly at the cat before him, but after a while, he spoke. "your loyalties will be tested here, archshadow. let that be known. come, you should explore your new home."

with archshadow in tow, cavernstar headed back towards the center of his camp. trusting new cats would prove to be a challenge for this young leader, but he's surely determined enough to work through the stress. but hey, his first clanmate. that's a start.

the young leader couldn't help but to feel giddy; he'd always dreamed of starting a glorious empire filled with cats of all breeds and shapes and sizes. this was only the beginning for him.

upon getting to know archshadow, cavernstar discovered that he was blind in his left eye and had lived most of his life as a loner. at birth, he was a kittypet, but at nine moons he was too large, and because he was no longer a kit, archshadow was thrown into the cold night on his own. life for him from then on out was filled with defense and adventure.

shortly after the discussion, cavernstar spoke one last time before his journey to the great cave: "i will be back soon. in the meantime, make yourself comfortable. we will talk again once i return from my trip." and with that, the young leader nodded to his new warrior and headed out of his territory to the great cave.

currently...

cavernstar could not hide his excitement any further. he was doing it; he was really doing it. spruceclan would grow under his leadership with the help of his new deputy, magpieflight, and they would create a safe and spacious home for all who choose to come and stay. he had already noticed a strong bond forming between archshadow, magpieflight, and himself. the trio had become quite close already, and silently, cavernstar thanked starclan for two trustworthy and incredible cats.

while gathered together, cavernstar began to plan out the next few hours of sunlight. "what's on your mind, cavern?" magpieflight mewed, tilting her head slightly. the tom sighed shortly.

"patrols. shall we?" he replied, glancing up at his deputy. at first, she was hesitant to respond. she was new- would the leader really let her make decisions already?

"sure, yes. we can each take in a direction and meet up at the river on the east?" she suggested, looking between cavernstar and archshadow.

"that works for me," archshadow said, nodding. "i'll take the southern border, then. see you both soon." and with that, he was off towards the trees.

"i suppose i'll take the western border, and you can take the northern. meet once you've cleared it. be safe, you two!" cavernstar shouted. he was determined to prove his past wrong.
the run down.
[ cavernstar patrols the western border. ]
[ magpieflight patrols the northern border. ]
[ archshadow patrols the southern border. ]

notes to simonpet.
✫ hi! super excited to have you as my mod.
✫ starting next post, each cat will have their own font color for dialogue-
- so if it helps to see that, all color codes will be provided in the archive!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( spruceclan cats ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

leader ━ 0001
          cavernstar ━ 28m ━ ♂
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          deputy ━ 0001
          magpieflight ━ 24m ━ ♀
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          healer ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

warriors ━ 0001
          archshadow ━ 36m ━ ♂
          ⇒ mini biography

name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          apprentices ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          kittens ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

queens ━ 0000
              name ━ age ━ due
              ⇒ mini biography
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              elders ━ 0000
              name ━ age ━ gender
              ⇒ mini biography
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( spruceclan storage ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

prey ━ 0005
              sparrow ━ x1
              quail ━ x1
              bluegill ━ x1
              squirrel ━ x2xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              herbs ━ 0000
              name ━ amtxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 04

Postby hazilnut » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Newleaf

🌧
🌧
As in the moon before, rain falls steadily over the clans. The water levels of the various streams and reservoirs have noticeably risen, especially now that the earth has become hyper-saturated with all the rain. Landscapes that had once been fresh and green were now fields of endless mud that pulled at cats' paws. As sure as mice are mice, the elders swear, there's a flood coming next moon.

[Moorclan] [Fireclan/Deathclan] [Robinclan] [Eagleclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Springclan] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Brookclan] [Darkclan] [Pipistrelleclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

syzygy. wrote:

( Hyssopkit joins VoidClan and is adopted by Snakebriar )
( Viperstar goes on a border patrol )
( Snakebriar goes on a hunting patrol )
( VoidClan consumes one ringtail (x2 servings) )

► Viperstar finds two potential warriors when patrolling along The Wanderer. Along with these potential companions she notes that the river has grown noticeably more swollen, potentially reaching flood levels within the next moon regardless of the heat.
► Fueled by the need to provide for Hyssopkit, Snakebriar catches x1 raven mid flight.

savages wrote:
ROBINCLAN

[ oighir, stoirm, caonach, snowtuft, adhmad and seabhac hunt ]
[ oíche, úll, seabhac, carraig, cloch and fuinseog hunt ]
[ dramhaíl, óir, farraige, seabhac, solas and duilleog patrol ]
[ damhán, darach, ghrian, oighir, stoirm and oíche patrol ]
[ réalta, ádh and rós go herb hunting for herbs to treat wounds ]

[ fómhar trains with sneachta - endurance ]
[ marmair trains with ghrian - endurance ]
[ scréachóg trains with gloine - advanced combat ]
[ bainne trains with oighir - defense ]
[ milis trains with óir - combat ]
[ dúsachtach trains with coirt - hunting ]
[ snáthaid trains with cloch - hunting ]
[ scáth trains with sciathán - hunting ]
[ eitilt trains with caonach - hunting ]
[ péine trains with éan - hunting ]

[ ómra is kitting, father is damhán ]
[ gualaigh is kitting, father is oighir ]

[ 1 cobweb and 1 comfrey are used to treat sneachta's injuries ]

[ robinclan eat 3 stoats, 1 squirrel and 1 shrew ]

► oighir's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 shrew & x1 sparrow
► oiche's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 stoat & x1 sparrow
► dramhail's patrol finds a pregnant queen and their 5 moon old companion
► damhán's patrol finds a potential warrior
► the medicine cats find x1 goatweed, x1 alder bark & x2 yarrow
► fómhar & marmair learn endurance
► scréachóg fails advanced combat
► bainne learns stalking instead of defense
► milis learns combat
► dúsachtach learns hunting but goes missing in the midst of a subsequent solo hunt. He eventually finds his way back to camp, badly clawed and weak from blood-loss. Before anyone can get out of him what happened he faints and the medicine cats rush him away for treatment. He needs x2 tormentil, x1 sweet-sedge & 2 moons of rest.
► snáthaid, scáth & eitilt fail hunting
► péine learns hunting
► ómra gives birth to four healthy kits
► gualaigh gives birth to three kits. Unfortunately her kitting is difficult and without the use of x2 ragwort leaves & x1 raspberry leaf she and two of her kits would have died. Even doing all they could, the medicine cats were unable to save one of the kits. You may choose which one has passed on.
► mod note: if you prefer me to not roll for mutations of training let me know and feel free to have bainne learn defense instead

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - n/a
patrols - Ivynose, Snowtail & Stoneburr go hunting / Mountainstar, Stoneburr & Snowtail go on a border patrol / Blossomspeck is accompanied by Ivynose to gather herbs
relationships - Ivynose & Snowtail grow increasingly closer, Mountainstar expresses an interest in Blossomspeck
consumes - Moonclan eats 2 servings, finishing off the hare and 1/3 bird

► Ivynose's patrol catches x1 hare & x1 mouse
► Mountainstar's patrol finds a pregnant queen
► Blossomspeck finds x1 ivy leaf & x1 fennel
► mod notes: I apologize for missing you last time! As an apology I sent you an extra mouse.

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan/Deathclan

[Blazepool gathers herbs]
[Valleyglow uses one ragwart on Pebblepaw]
[Valleyglow uses one bindweed on Nightpaw]
[Boulderpaw - 2 moons]
[Smokewhisker speaks with Blackpaw]
[Forgottennose trains Shadowpaw in climbing]
[Coltsface trains Blackpaw in climbing]
[Jaggedear trains Stillpaw in climbing]
[Tatteredpelt trains Poppypaw in climbing]
[Slitear trains Cherrypaw in swimming]
[Willowfern trains Ravenpaw in swimming]
[Lavendernose trains Aspenpaw in fishing]
[Snowheart trains Firpaw in hunting]
[Riverstripe trains Oakpaw in advanced swimming]
[Valleyglow trains Pinepaw in combat]
[Firestripe trains Brightpaw in fishing]
[Lionheart trains Fuzzypaw in combat]
[Ambereyes trains Marigoldpaw in hunting]
[Brindlestripe trains Snowpaw in swimming]
[Reedtail trains Icepaw in combat]
[Smokewhisker evaluates Pebblepaw]
[Jaggedear and Greystar evaluate Galepaw]
[Lavenderfoot and Greystar evaluate Nightpaw]
[Goldenflower and Greystar evaluate Lunarpaw]
[Littleheart and Greystar evaluate Smokepaw]
[Summitkit is named Summitpaw, Birchfur's apprentice]
[Rosinkit is named Rosinpaw, Cloudstride's apprentice]
[Saltkit is named Saltpaw, Brightheart's apprentice]
[Mudkit is named Mudpaw, Puddlefoot's apprentice]
[Goosekit is named Goosepaw, Burnettface's apprentice]
[Flintkit is named Flintpaw, Sandsweep's apprentice]
[Oceankit is named Oceanpaw, Emberfoot's apprentice]
[Halfkit is named Halfpaw, Daisypatch's apprentice]
[Beekit is named Beepaw, Ashfur's apprentice]
[Burnettface, Sandsweep, Brightheart, Snowtrail, Quailcloud, and Emberfoot hunt]
[Puddlefoot, Willowshade, Silvertail, Birchfur, Cloudstride, and Ashfur hunt]
[Rippleface, and Coaljaw patrol the boarders]
[___ patrol the boarders]
[Sunsplash, Honeygaze, Daisypatch, the queens, and Halfpaw watch the kits for the moon]
[Romances/Kittings here]
[Healer actions here]
[Barkstar, Hemlockface, and Crabjaw patrol the boarders]
[Thief actions here]
[Fighter actions here]
[Tigerfang trains Lobsterpaw in combat]
[Tawnypelt, Crowfeather, and Robinfur watch the kits]
[Other actions here]
The clans consume five birds and a mouse, 16 servings!
[Note to mod: Text Here]

► Blazepool finds x1 raspberry leaf & x1 hawkweed
► Blackpaw & Stillpaw learn climbing
► Shadowpaw fails climbing
► Ravenpaw & Snowpaw learn swimming
► Cherrypaw fails swimming
► Aspenpaw & Brightpaw learn fishing
► Oakpaw mutates advanced swimming
► Pinepaw & Fuzzypaw learn combat
► Poppypaw learns advanced hunting instead of climbing
► Firpaw learns hunting
► Marigoldpaw fails hunting
► Icepaw learns hunting instead of combat
► Pebblepaw passes his assessment
► Galepaw passes his assessment but develops a small infection due to an untreated cut. He will need x1 goldenrod to recover.
► Nightpaw passes his assessment
► Lunarpaw passes her assessment
► Smokepaw passes his assessment
► Burnettface's patrol catches x1 bird & x2 rabbits
► Puddlefoot's patrol catches x1 minnow, x1 squirrel & x1 bird
► Rippleface's patrol catches badger scent once more, but this time stronger, as if there were more. The patrol supposes the badger might have had her cubs.
► Daisypatch, Halfpaw, and the queens, elders, and kits spend much of the moon threading tendrils of a sharp-smelling plant through the nursery walls. Daisypatch had recalled an old queen's tale about a plant with a smell that warned off badgers and to keep the kits occupied, had engaged the nursery in its addition.
► Barkstar's patrol passes uneventfully
► Try as she might, Tawnypelt can find no escape from the watchful eyes of the other queens. Sometimes, though, it feels that their gaze could hold more comfort than a threat.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 031 ]

Postby solyn » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 66 (: 33 / : 33)
servings consumed; 11 servings
next moonpool visit; any time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
Excited chatter whirled around the clan's camp as the cats gathered in a semi-circle around Badgerstar, who looked much more relaxed, now that the gathering was a moon gone and an alliance with QuickClan had been struck. Not only that, but the first moon of Newleaf had brought with it good hunting again, and Badgerstar seemed a little less frazzled after making it through another Leafbare with no serious illnesses. Spirits among the camp were high, especially as two apprentices had returned successful in their warrior assessments.
"I, Badgerstar, leader of GroveClan," the black tom started, "call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the warrior code, and I recommend them to you in each of their turns. Avocetpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?" Avocetpaw's eyes flicked from his mother, to his sister, before lingering on Sandcatcher for a moment. He smiled.
"I do."
"Then from this day forward you will be known as Avocetnose, for your expert tracking skills. StarClan honours your patience, your diligence and your resourcefulness. It is my pleasure to welcome you to GroveClan as a full warrior." He paused, allowing the clan to cheer for their newest warrior while Ternpaw shook beside him, excited beyond belief for her warrior name. "Ternpaw, do you swear to uphold the warrior code, and to defend you clan, even at the cost of your life?" Ternpaw purred.
"Yes, I do."
"Then you will be known as Ternflutter, for your light-spirit and the speed of your feet. StarClan honours your kindness, vivacity and intelligence. It is my honour to welcome you as a full warrior of GroveClan." Again, cheers went up for Ternflutter as Featherpelt pushed forward through the crowd to touch noses with her kits, the three of them purring loudly. Hawkthorn and Longriver converged on their former apprentices, uttering congratulations as Sandcatcher sidled up next to them.
Badgerstar smiled, catching Maplefall's eye from the corner of his own. Still grinning, he got to his paws to pad toward her, touching noses with her in greeting. "What?" He asked, tone barely containing his happiness. "You're just... so handsome when you're smiling like that. I missed seeing you happy like this," she said, leaning their foreheads together. Badgerstar gave a content sigh, pulling back so he could look Maplefall in the eye.
"The clan is flourishing. I have the most amazing mate, and two gorgeous kits. What could possibly stop me from being happy with that?"
"Sap," Maplefall teased, nuzzling his cheek, "I love you."
"I love you too, Maplefall. More than the moon and the stars."
"More than the sun and the sky."
"More than the grass and the trees."
"More than the sea and the wind."
"Are you determined to outdo me?" Maplefall laughed, leaning on her mate. The pair of them turned back to the clan, watching as the older warriors led their two newest ones to the best place for the moonlight vigil, the sun setting behind them and painting the Newleaf sky red and orange.

★★★

"You're staring again," Rivuletfight's tone was distinctly amused as he looked up at where Archie was staring at him from across the camp. For a black cat, the tom had poor luck disguising himself. Archie scowled, but after a hesitant moment he stamped forward, coming to a halt directly in front of where the pointed cat was lounging, blinking languidly at him.
"You don't have many friends," Archie said, making Rivuletflight laugh, "just your dad. You never hang out with anyone else." The lighter coloured tom shot Archie a brilliant smile, shaking his head in amusement. "If you don't mind my saying so, Archie, it's not as though you have that many friends either. You only ever hang out with your sister." That seemed to stun the other tom for a moment, before his features settled into a scowl again. Rivuletflight continued to smile at him.
"Would you like to sit?"
"No."
"Alright then," he rolled over onto his side, and stretched out with a yawn, "it's not that I don't have any friends, but most of the cats my age are preoccupied with their own things. Mousestone is very kind, and very friendly, but she's often got her time taken up by Novella, or being a medicine cat, or whatever scheme she and Dusklight are working at. Sedgefire and Halfpond are reconnecting with lost family members, Novella is difficult to interpret and Dawnblossom is often with one of the others. Wolverinejaw is stand-offish, Boulderflame and Burrcall are both preparing to start families... it's simply not the right time for me to connect with them."
"Sounds like a lot of excuses to me," Archie said.
"And so what's yours?" Rivuletflight asked. "Through Novella, you have an in with practically every cat your age. And yet you don't seem to like them much, just as you don't seem to like me, even though I did save your life." Archie's ears flattened at that and he looked away sullenly. Then, to Rivuletflight's surprise, he turned in a small circle and settled himself a safe distance away from the other tom, but close enough that he could feel the warmth radiating from him.
"The kingdom didn't exactly encourage having friends," he said quietly, "it was all about total devotion to the gods, and to strength. You saved me but... that was showing weakness, the fact that I needed to be saved. It's... well. It's hard to un-learn that I guess. I see Dusklight and I wonder what would have happened if I had someone there to support me when I'd lost my eye. I see Dawnblossom and I wonder what it would have been like if Novella hadn't been chased out. And you... you got to escape everything unscathed."
"Not all scars are physical, Archie," Rivuletflight smiled, and for the first time, Archie noticed there was a tiredness behind them, "but I understand. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Just know, if you do ever need a friend... I am a pretty good listener."
"I know."
"Good." Archie gave him a shy smile, ducking his head away as Rivuletflight returned the gesture. The pair lapsed into companionable silence, turning their faces up toward the sky, where the stars glittered in Silverpelt, and the moon bathed the campground in a pretty glow.

★★★

"He says his name is Spidernose," Flintburr sat beside a smaller, short-furred black tom with a twisted leg. Badgerstar, Lionheart, Goldleaf and Mousestone sat in a row in front of him, blinking at the stranger. "He says he's a medicine cat- from GraveClan." Mousestone snorted at the name, and Goldleaf gave the tom the sixteenth skeptical one over she'd given him since he first set foot in the camp.
"Charming," she said flatly, "a very welcoming name."
"Makes you think of lots of lovely things," said Mousestone, "sunshine, rainbows, death..."
"Play nice," Lionheart said, shooting both of them a glare before she turned back to Spidernose, "so... if you were from another clan originally, what happened? Why'd you leave?" Spidernose shuddered a little, closing his eyes with a deep sigh. "Things had been... bad for a while. Then, there were four consecutive murders for four days, under very odd circumstances and things just... fell apart. The clan split to pieces. I wandered, and I made it here." The four cats fell silent, glancing between one another.
"GroveClan has never been one to turn away refugees," Badgerstar said, "you're free to stay here for as long as you need. As for... staying on permanently, I can't force Goldleaf to work with you... do you have any experience with training as a general warrior?" Spidernose shook his head. "Do you think you would be able to learn with your leg?" Spidernose hesitated. Badgerstar gave him a kind smile. "That's okay. What do you think, Goldleaf?" The cream tabby gave the tom a once over again.
"You've been a medicine cat for a long time?"
"Yes."
"And you don't know how to do anything else?"
"Yes."
"You're willing to dedicate yourself fully to this clan?"
"Yes."
"And you're aware that if you're using this as a way to have access to cats in this clan so that you can hurt them, and I find this out about you, I will claw your face off myself?" Spidernose cast a bewildered look at Lionheart, who only look faintly amused, before he cleared his throat and nodded. "Yes. I am. Understood." Goldleaf nodded.
"Then I will work with you. For now, Mousestone outranks you. She's young but she's good and if I'm not around then she's in charge. We'll put you to work organizing the medicine den while we're out collecting herbs. Let's see what you've got."
"I promise you, Goldleaf, I won't let you down."

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
In the warm Newleaf air, Hawkthorn and Acornstream sat pleasantly shoulder to shoulder, Hazelkit nestled between her mother's paws. Lionheart's ginger head appeared from the warrior's den, and like clockwork, Ashenstrike excused himself from his conversation with Flintburr, Silvermoon and Sedgefire and hurried across the camp to her side. Acornstream could feel the impish smile radiating off of her mate, and she nudged his shoulder with a mock-warning glare. Hawkthorn continued to smile at her, before he called out over the camp:
"That'll do, Ashenstrike! I think you've broken the record for how fast you magnetize to her," Lionheart laughed out loud, as Ashenstrike pouted at his friend. "He's right you know. If you're this overprotective already, Goldleaf is going to salt a circle around the nursery so you can't get in." Ashenstrike teasingly nipped at her ear, shaking his head good-naturedly. Lionheart purred, leaning against him. Her belly had just started to swell enough to be showing, and the clan anticipated she'd be retiring from her deputy duties any day now in order to have a comfortable pregnancy.
"Anyone else got anything they want to get out there?" Ashenstrike asked, as he and Lionheart headed toward the family. "Buddy, I've been waiting for this day for moons," Hawkthorn said, "what other things did you say to me while Acornstream was pregnant?" The group of them laughed as the toms knocked shoulders, hush falling over the clan as Badgerstar climbed down from his tree, with Maplefall in tow. Although she spent her days in the nursery, Maplefall wasn't showing enough to stop her from climbing into her mate's den with him each night.
"All cats gather below Highbranch!" He called, rousing the last of the warriors from their morning activities. The clan gathered in a semi-circle around the tree, Hazelkit sitting brightly at attention near her mother's paws. She and Acornstream exchanged twin smiles, as her mother leaned down to touch her nose to her daughter's, prompting a purr from the small she-kit.
"Hazelkit has reached the age of six moons old," Badgerstar announced, "and is ready to be apprenticed. Hazelkit, from this day on until you receive your warrior name, StarClan will guide you on your journey as Hazelpaw. Your mentor will be Dawnblossom, who I trust to teach you everything you need to know to be a warrior." Dawnblossom was nudged forward by her brother as Hazelpaw shot toward her, reaching up to touch noses with the ginger molly. "Dawnblossom, you were an excellent and tenacious apprentice to Shadowtail, and you have time and time shown yourself to be brave, diligent and an absolute pleasure as a clanmate. I know you will be a great influence on Hazelpaw, and she will become a fine warrior under your tutelage." Badgerstar dipped his head, and cheers went up around the clan for the newest apprentice. She was promptly swamped by her cousins, having missed the little half-somali in their moon apart. Cinderpaw, especially, seemed excited to see her back with them again. Badgerstar waited for the noise to die down.
"I believe that Lionheart has an announcement she'd like to make," Badgerstar mewed, "as some of you may have noticed from Ashenstrike behaving like a bee to honey-" the clan laughed as Ashenstrike huffed and ducked his head, "-Lionheart will be taking some time off from her role as deputy to raise her kits. She will be assigning the new deputy, who will act in her place until she can return to her duties." He stepped to the side as Lionheart stood up next to him, smiling.
"I know it'll be odd to be back in the nursery, and it'll definitely give Pinefeather and Roseclaw some war flashbacks," a ripple of laughter went around the camp, "and for all your teasing, Ashenstrike is probably the only cat who could make this any easier on you. In my place, I will be assigning Longriver as deputy." A murmur went around the clan as all eyes turned to Longriver, who looked bewildered while his mate nudged him excitedly. "Longriver," Lionheart mewed, "I know you're a bit of an anxious cat, and I know you'll want to impress, but please feel no pressure in this role. You've already impressed me, countless times over. In the moons since you joined GroveClan as a gangly little loner, you have shown yourself to be logical and diligent. You're a smart cat and you can make hard decisions on the spot. I know GroveClan will be in good paws, and if you need anything, I'll only be in the nursery."
Lionheart took a step forward, as a beaming Longriver moved in to meet her. The two cats touched noses as cheers of congratulations and welcoming yowls for the new deputy echoed around the cats of the clan. Lionheart smiled at Longriver as they pulled away, the smaller tom still grinning at her in a stunned manner.
"Thank you, Lionheart. I promise I won't let you down."
"I know you won't," she said, as Ashenstrike came to flank her shoulder, "you're going to be great, Longriver."

★★★

"You two seem happy," Pinefeather's tone was distinctly teasing as he watched Shadowtail and Dustfang walk shoulder to shoulder, tails entwined. Dustfang shot him an amused look. Only Meadowfang remained in single file, scenting the air ahead of them. Roseclaw flanked Pinefeather at his left shoulder, and Midnightpaw at his right. Badgerstar's son had grown considerably in the last few moons. Clearly, Badgerstar hadn't gotten the 'tall' genes in his family, as his son had surpassed him in height and looked larger than him in bulk.
"We are," Shadowtail said, leaning against Dustfang, "being a mother is wonderful and I wouldn't change our kits for the world, but I'll admit it's nice to be back. I don't know how cats like Silvermoon do it. She's been in the nursery what- three times now? I think I'd go mental." A ripple of laughter went around the group as the mates skipped forward to walk shoulder to shoulder with Roseclaw.
"It'll be interesting to see how Lionheart copes with round two," he said, "she didn't so much 'cope' with round one as she did bulldoze her way through it and give poor Adderbite more than a few grey hairs." Pinefeather looked aghast, scoffing. "Poor Adderbite? What about poor me having to listen to her complain and pre-empt most of her little escapades? All of the grey hair i have in my fur is from your sister, my dear."
"Don't act like you didn't love the scheming." Roseclaw nudged his mate, making Pinefeather laugh, purring as he rubbed his head under Roseclaw's chin. "Perhaps I did," he said, "but I would have enjoyed it more if I'd have you to scheme with. The next time we have kits I'm making you stay in the nursery with me. The queens won't know what to do with us." Silence fell over the group, as Roseclaw turned a bewildered glance to Pinefeather.
"I didn't know you had kits," Midnightpaw tried finally in an attempt to break the silence. Dustfang cast a curious glance at the ginger tom. "I didn't know you were planning on having more."
"We... hadn't discussed it," Roseclaw said, sounding as if the wind had been knocked out of him, "I... my love, are you sure? I wasn't sure you wanted to have more kits, not after-"
"Darling," Pinefeather turned, coming nose to nose with his mate, "I love you, so much. And for all I complain and gripe about it, those moons I spent in the nursery caring for our kits were the best ones of my life. I don't need a family to be happy with you, Roseclaw, you are, always have been and always will be, enough for me. But... I would like to have kits again, someday. What happened was tragic, and upsetting, but at least we got to watch them grow. At least we got to see them live. And I trust it here. I think if we were to have kits, things would be okay this time. If... you wanted to."
"Of course I do," Roseclaw pressed his forehead against Pinefeather's, "you have the worst timing for serious conversations but that's part of what makes me adore you the way I do. I love you, Pinefeather. More than the sun and the sky."
"Well, my darling, you didn't even give me a chance," the group laughed again as Roseclaw and Pinefeather twined tails, the patrol setting forward again.

★★★

The sun shone down in the sky, twisting through the trees of the grove and bathing the cats in sunny afternoon sunlight. Maplefall lounged against Badgerstar's flank, her mate lovingly grooming her behind her ears, while Lionheart and Ashenstrike stretched out on the warm ground, paws outstretched toward each other and just touching. A wistful sigh escaped Maplefall, causing Ashenstrike's ears to prick up toward her.
"Everything okay?" He asked as he lifted his head, paw instinctively pressing itself over Lionheart's for comfort. His ginger mate blinked a little at him, amber eyes curious. Maplefall let out a lilting laugh. "Yes, everything's fine. I guess I was just thinking... it seems like the good old days. Back when the clan was small, and it was just Hawkthorn and Acornstream so horrendously in love... when Dawnblossom and Dusklight were still meddlesome kits and Ashenstrike and Lionheart had all this tension they couldn't seem to get around... it reminds me how far we've come and yet how nothing has changed."
"I suppose we have come a long way," Ashenstrike and Lionheart shared a fond smile, "if I'm being honest, I didn't ever think you'd return my feelings. And yet here I am, about to be a father to the kits of a passionate, strong, incredibly intelligent molly who almost started an interclan war posing as a leader during the first gathering she attended for the clan." Maplefall, Badgerstar and Ashenstrike all laughed, while Lionheart snorted and rolled her eyes. Ashenstrike's expression quickly darkened with worry.
"What's wrong?"
"What? Nothing's wrong?"
"No, he's right," Badgerstar was staring now too, "usually that memory makes you laugh. You always say it's what Squirrelstar would have wanted, that she would have liked our memories of her to bring joy instead of sadness. Usually you're the one laughing hardest of all about when you first met Beestripe. What's going on?" Lionheart tensed for a moment, before she looked to Ashenstrike. As her eyes met his green ones, full of concern, her shoulders slacked and she exhaled.
"I'm just a little worried," she mewed, "I guess it's dumb but I haven't seen EchoClan at a gathering for a while now. Not just Beestripe- none of them at all. I don't know, maybe it's just the whole 'having kits again after the last disaster attempt' getting to me but... I can't help but be paranoid. I'm worried about her, you know? What if they're in danger or things have gone poorly and they need help?"
"Honey..." Ashenstrike shifted forward to touch his nose to hers, "you're not being dumb, trust me. It's okay to worry sometimes, you know. And look, they're a border clan. It would be easy for us to check up on them, right?"
"Right," Badgerstar said, "I'll go tonight if it'll make you feel better."
"You don't have to do th--"
"But I want to," Badgerstar smiled, "EchoClan are our oldest friends. Maybe your fears are unfounded, but you've always had good gut instincts Lionheart. I know that's not exactly a comfort in this situation, but worst case scenario they do need help and we can give them the help they need. I'll go tonight, and I'll be back before dawn. Everything will be fine, okay?" Lionheart hesitated, and then relaxed.
"Okay."

★★★

"Are you sure this is okay?" The stars twinkled overhead as the small group of cats stood near the camp entrance, "I mean, this is my first day on the job and we're not going to have a leader and-" Badgerstar smiled at Longriver, effectively cutting him off. Beside him stood Maplefall, Lionheart and Ashenstrike at his other shoulder while Harrierstreak stuck close to his mate's side. "I know telling you to worry isn't going to help you any," Badgerstar said, "so here are the facts. If I run hard it won't take me long to get to EchoClan. I'm just going to check up on them, if I sense anything wrong I'll come immediately back. No matter what, I will be here before sunup, and if anything happens in that time then you can go to Lionheart. She has just as much experience running this clan as I do and she's better at making hard and good decisions."
"Okay," Longriver exhaled, "good luck, Badgerstar. May StarClan guide your paws." The two toms nodded to each other, as he turned to his mate. Maplefall stared at him, a fond twinkle in her eye. "If you get yourself into trouble, I'm going to take the rest of your nine lives," Badgerstar laughed, nuzzling his nose against hers as she purred, "be safe."
"I will be," he gave Lionheart a meaningful look, "if I see Beestripe, I'll tell her you're looking out for her. And take care of Ashenstrike okay? He's looking faint from the stress." The congregation of cats let out a little laugh, before Badgerstar nodded to them, and ducked beyond the willow, through the tunnel and into the night.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦ servings consumed
11/11 - 3 birds and 1 rabbit
✦ clan events
elkpaw, thunderpaw, mistpaw & deerpaw attempt their warrior assessments
dusklight & dawnblossom teach emberpaw & hazelpaw the battle skill
harrierstreak & featherpelt teach falconpaw & sleetpaw tracking
adderstorm & wolverinejaw teach cinderpaw & oakpaw to hunt
goldleaf, mousestone and novella search for herbs
badgerstar goes to check on their allies in echoclan
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - longriver, flowershine, burrcall, willowthroat, cormorantpath, avocetnose
2 - hawkthorn, acornstream, sootface, squirrelwhisker, ternflutter, burningcloud
3 - pinefeather, midnightpaw, roseclaw, meadowfang, shadowtail, dustfang
4 - fircloud, rivuletflight, ripplemist, halfpond, sandcatcher, boulderflame
border -
1 - flintburr, sedgefire, frostbranch, sparkfur, archibald, grouseclaw

leader:
        badgerstar | 47 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰

deputy:
        longriver | 33 moons | ♂ | 🌷

medicine cat:
        goldleaf | 69 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        spidernose | 42 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        apprentice:
        mousestone | 26 moons | ♀ | 🌷

warriors:
        flintburr | 83 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 57 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 57 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        acornstream | 57 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dustfang | 62 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 68 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 44 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 43 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 34 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        harrierstreak | 35 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        boulderflame | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrcall | 31 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        roseclaw | 79 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sootface | 51 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pinefeather | 77 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dawnblossom | 25 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dusklight | 25 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        novella | 25 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        halfpond | 29 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sedgefire | 29 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowthroat | 35 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        grouseclaw | 35 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        wolverinejaw | 32 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        burningcloud | 64 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        meadowfang | 64 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        squirrelwhisker | 21 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        featherpelt | 69 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        adderstorm | 20 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        archibald | 25 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fircloud | 81 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        rivuletflight | 29 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ripplemist | 23 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        frostbranch | 23 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cormorantpath | 20 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sparkfur | 20 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sandcatcher | 14 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        avocetnose | 13 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ternflutter | 13 moons | ♀ | 🌷

apprentices:
        elkpaw | 12 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thunderpaw| 12 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        mistpaw | 12 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        deerpaw | 12 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        juniperpaw | 11 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        midnightpaw | 11 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        emberpaw | 11 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        falconpaw | 7 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cinderpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sleetpaw | 7 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        oakpaw | 7 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hazelpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | 🌷

queens:
        woodbloom | 21 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        silvermoon | 66 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        maplefall | 43 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lionheart | 68 moons | ♀ | 🌷

kits:
        dahliakit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sparrowkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        twigkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        wrenkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        finchkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷

elders:
        redrunner| 141 moons | ♂ | 🌷
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,
    hazeclan | nightwolf950
    quickclan | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | open | dm me!
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [4] | greencough
    chervil [6] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [5] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [5] | pain
    raspberry leaves [3] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [4] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [1] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celandine [4] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds
    daisy leaves [1] | aching joints
    dock [1] | soothes scratches
    chamomile [1] | strength
    cob nuts [1] | unknown

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x5| 1 servings [5]
    vole | x5 | 1 servings [5]
    rabbit | x4 | 2 servings [8]
    bird | x2 | 3 servings [6]
    fish | x6 | 2 servings [12]
    squirrel | x5 | 2 servings [10]
    capacity: 46 servings (4 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    sootface | elkpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, climbing, adv battle
    novella | thunderpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, climbing, adv battle
    boulderflame | mistpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, adv hunt, climb
    flowershine | deerpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, adv hunt, climb
    ashenstrike | juniperpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, adv battle, tracking
    pinefeather | midnightpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, adv battle, swimming
    dusklight | emberpaw [1]
    ↪ hunting, skill, skill, skill
    harrierstreak | falconpaw [1]
    wolverinejaw | cinderpaw [1]
    ↪ battle, skill, skill, skill
    featherpelt | sleetpaw [1]
    adderstorm | oakpaw [1]
    ↪ battle, skill, skill, skill
    dawnblossom | hazelpaw [0]
    ↪ skill, skill, skill, skill

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante

family/mates;
    flintburrsilvermoon
    halfpond & sedgefire,
    due in one moon
    tawnycloudshrikecry
    shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfangtanglestep
    boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthornacornstream
    squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelkit
    rippleboundjunipernose
    dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleapdewfeather
    harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstarmaplefall
    juniperpaw, midnightpaw,
    twilightkit; due in two moons
    cherryflowerfrostjaw
    roseclaw, russetwing, lionheart,
    gingerstrike & dawnleap
    roseclawpinefeather
    stonepatchfawnrunner
    elkpaw, thunderpaw, mistpaw
    & deerpaw
    longriverharrierstreak
    featherpelt ♡ seneca
    avocetpaw & ternpaw
    pigeoncallreedwhisper
    grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtaildustfang
    falconpaw, cinderpaw, sleetpaw
    & oakpaw
    burningcloudmeadowfang
    mousestonenovella
    ashenstrikelionheart
    ↪ due in two moons
    boulderflameflowershine
    woodbloomjayfur
    dahliakit, willowkit, sparrowkit,
    twigkit, wrenkit, finchkit
    niobelancer
    novella & archibald
    fircloud ♡ callie
    rivuletflight
    silvermoon ♡ whitefoot
    ripplemist, frostbranch
    burrcallwillowthroat
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:39 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 51 (8 kits)
Number of Servings: 10
Next Ruins Visit: Whenever
Next Birth: Ravencloud (now- having 5 kits) Deerleap (2)
proof)

Mod Notes: n/a
Cats to Find:

Archive

Viperstar flattened his ears. He was trying to block out the wails coming from the nursery. Ravencloud was giving birth and she was being obnoxiously loud. Couldn’t she be any quieter? ‘How hard can birth be? All you do is-‘ his thoughts were interrupted by Otterfur clearing his throat. The brown Tom was hunched over, his round ears brushing the top of the stone arch that made the entrance. The tom gratefully entered the den after Viperstar welcomed his friend with a swish of his tail. The deputy settled beside him, thankful for the high ceiling of the leader’s den. “So. How are you feeling?” Otterfur asked, a smile tugging at his muzzle. Viperstar furrowed his brow in confusion. “What do you mean?” He asked nonchalantly. Otterfur blinked. “Viperstar you’re going to become a father! Aren’t you the least bit excited?” He pressed, only to have the leader shrug. Otterfur let out an exasperated sigh and got to his paws, lashing his tail behind him. “Even I was excited, even though I had no interest in their mother. Sparkpaw and Burrpaw are the perfect kits. I can’t believe they’re apprentices now! Great StarClan time goes by fast.” He sighed and shook his head. “Well,” Viperstar cleared his throat “the only reason I agreed to having kits was to guarantee my legacy. I have no interest in raising a family, I just need an heir to my leadership. A strong, like-minded blood relative to carry on my plans when I’m gone. With a son or daughter, I can implement those values early on.” Otterfur stared in disbelief. “Seriously?” He murmured “Viperstar, whether you like it or not, you’re going to have a family. Ravencloud loves you and she will adore your kits.” The deputy started to move towards the mouth of the cave. “I won’t let you be idle in their lives. As their father, it is your duty to raise them. I’ll call you when she’s done. I suggest you change your attitude. Ravencloud won’t be happy to see your opinion. Lie to her if you have to, just fulfill your role as a father.” Otterfur left the sandy tom in his den, making his way over to the nursery with a smile plastered on his narrow face. Viperstar sighed and looked at his paws. ‘I’ll look after them.’ He decided ‘After all, an acceptable heir needs the right foundations.’

[Ravencloud goes into labor. Minkblossom helps. She uses x1 chervil as aid]
[Cougarleap, Weaselfur, Rabbitspark, and Rosemist patrol]
[Hawksnow, Wolfbreeze, Elmstream, and Redfin hunt]
[Otterfur, Grassheart, Wisteriawind and Nightfur hunt]
[Thornkit, Burrkit, and Sparkkit become Thornpaw, Burrpaw, and Sparkpaw]
[Ashpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Ashtail]
[Thunderpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Thunderstone]
[Stonepaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Stoneclaw]
[Shrewpaw trains in swimming]
[ Shrikepaw trains in swimming]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw climbing]
[Wolfbreeze and Thornpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Windfeather and Burrpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Acornfall and Sparkpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x5 squirrels]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 63 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 64 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 56 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 72 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 48 m | M | X
          Batfur | 48 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 82 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 50 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 41 m | M | X
          Quailthroat | 58 m | F | X
          Fognose | 35 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 32 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 68 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 29 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 29 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 29 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 28 m | M| X
          Rabbitspark | 54 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 58 m | M | X
          Hickorywind | 22 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 22 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 35 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 35 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 23 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 37 m | M | X
          Astercry | 35 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 22 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 28 m | F | X
          Rookfang | 29 m | M | X
          Darkmask | 22 | M | X
          Rosemist | 58 m | F | X
          Hawksnow | 13 m | F | X
          Redfin | 35 m | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 15 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 13 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 13 m | M | X
          Shrikepaw | 13 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 13 m | M | X
          Badgerpaw | 11 m | M | X
          Gorsepaw | 9 moons | F | X
          Thornpaw | 6 m | M | X
          Burrpaw | 6 m | M | X
          Sparkpaw | 6 m | M | X

Queens:
          Ravencloud | 51 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 49 m | F | X

Kits:
          Shellkit | 4 m | F | X
          Redkit | 4 m | M | X
          Nettlekit | 4 m | F | X
          Sootkit | 4 m | F | X
          Birdkit | 4 m | F | X

Elders:
          Barknose | 101 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | HurricaneClan | Yukon_Shadows

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x0
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x0
    Marigold | Stops infection | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x2
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x3
    Broom | Helps broken bones | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling/induces vomiting| x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x2
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x3
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Blackberry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lovage | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk | x1
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x3
    Chamomile | Calms a cat down and gives strength | x1
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection when rolled in, esp. rat bites | x2
    Ragwort | Treats aching joints | x1
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds | x2
    Borage | Brings down fever, reduces belly and chest pain, and helps queens produce more milk| x1
    Bright-Eye | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases Breathing | x1
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | x1
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and poisons | x2
    Bindweed | Helps mend broken limbs | x2
    Raspberry Leaf | Used to help queens during kitting | x0
    Stick | Used to bite down when a cat is in pain | x2
    Mallow | Soothes Bellyache | x3
    Beech Bark | Unknown Usage | x1
    Alder Bark | Helps toothache | x1
    Rush | Holds a broken limb in place | x2
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | x1
    Horsetail | Treats infection | x3
    BlackBerry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lungwort | Cures Yellowcough | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison | x1
    Mint | Hides bad scents | x1
    Foxglove seeds | Can cause paralysis | x2
    Deathberries | Kills a cat when consumed | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x15 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x7 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x4 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, swimming
    Wolfthorn | Stonepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth, swimming
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Otterfur | Gorsepaw | 1 | Hunting, Battle
    Wolfbreeze | Thornpaw | 0 |
    Windfeather | Burrpaw | 0 |
    Acornfall | Sparkpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool: (on pause)
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
    Dunewing | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Cedarsplash | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Thistlepaw | Froze to Death| X
    Cherrypaw | Froze to Death | X
    Flickerkit | Weakness after birth | X
    Wasppaw | Killed by Otterfur | X
    Cindertail | Killed by the Bear | X
    Lilypaw | Killed by a Fox | X
    Sandstep | Killed by a Fox | X
    Slatestar | Finished off by Vipersun | X
    Oaktooth | Poisoned by Lionclaw | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Viperstar
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderbreeze, Fognose, Squirrelheart
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightfur, Elmstream, Talonsky
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypounce, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
    ??? and ??? | Cedarsplash, Wrenpond
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlepaw, Hickorywind, Acornfall, Cherrypaw
    Cindertail and Rabbitspark| Flickerkit, Lilypaw, Ashpaw
    Unknown (Stormfang) and Adderbreeze| Thunderpaw, Hawkpaw
    Stormfang and Squirrelheart | Stonepaw, Shrewpaw, Starlingpaw, Shrikepaw
    Duststorm (HurricaneClan) and Astercry | Lynxkit, Hornetkit, Badgerpaw
    Wasppaw and Splashfeather (SnakeClan) | Thornpaw, Wasppaw (SC)
    ??? And ??? | Rosemist, Wolfthorn
    Otterfur and Rosemist | Burrpaw, Sparkpaw
    Viperstar and Ravencloud| Kits
    Viperstar and Nettlefrost (HurricaneClan)| Shellkit, Tansykit (HurricaneClan)
    Viperstar and Briarclaw (HurricaneClan)| Sootkit, Birdkit
    Nightfur and Kestrelheart (Hurricane Clan) | Redkit, Nettlekit
Last edited by inky. on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:39 am

Number of Cats: 4 | Servings Used: 2 | Prey Eaten: x1 Rabbit | Starpool Visit: N/A | Mod: Winter |

[With my new medicine cat, I have taken x2 borage, x1 catchweed, x1 catmint, and x1 dock leaves]
{Shadowleap is welcomed into the clan with happy greetings}
{Snowstar is expecting Swiftwind's kits! They are due in [2] moons}
{Swiftwind hunts}
{Snowstar and Slatepelt patrol the borders}
{Shadowleap goes herb gathering}

-Patrols-
XXXXX-Hunting- [Swiftwind]
XXXXX-Border- [Snowstar, Slatepelt]
XXXXX-Herb Gathering- [Shadowleaap]
Training

XXXXXNone
XXXXXNone

Leader:
          Snowstar | 40 Moons | Female | .-.
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Swiftwind | 43 Moons | Male | .-.

Medicine Cat:
          Shadowleap | 27 Moons | Male | .-.

Warriors:
          Slatepelt | 57 Moons | Male | .-.

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | OPEN | Username
    East | OPEN | Username
    South | OPEN | Username
    West | OPEN | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage (x2) | produces more milk, brings down fever,
    soothes bad bellies,
    relieves tight chests
    Catchweed (x1) | holds on
    poultices
    Catmint (x1) | cures greencough
    and whitecough
    Dock Leavs (x1) | Soothes scratches
    and sore pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings each
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings each
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings each
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings each
    Large Birds | x0 | 3 servings each
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings each

Predators:
    Large Birds
    Fox (rare)
    Badgers (very rare)

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venn1e » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 am

HoliFish wrote:RuinClan

A secretive clan, this clan does not welcome insiders nor do they converse with other clans very often. When in need, however, they will bring in strangers. Ruinclan is often considered 'cold' or 'dangerous', but in reality, they're all just pretty shy. Most of the cats are quiet and reserved, but they're not rude. They live in a heavily wooded forest, where a structure of TwoLeg ruins lay in the center, hence the clan name. A river swirls around the ruins and leads off to who knows where. The clan is full of dark and light browns, a few ginger cats, and the occasional sandy-colored cat. They treat their elders and kits the best, but believe that medicine cats are sent directly from Starclan. They're very religious and offer prey to Starclan once every moon. They leave the prey offerings inside of the ruins, and the leader and medicine cats are the only ones allowed inside.
The forest's predators consist mainly of foxes, badgers, and birds of prey. It's rare, yet possible, to encounter bears, but they're never close enough to the camp to cause damage.
Ruinclan’s main prey is rabbits, mice, squirrels, and birds. Some cats like to fish, but most of them don’t see the point.

I don’t know if it counts as being skipped over but a mod posted and my post wasn’t responded to so I think it does?
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me