Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

↪ SAGECLAN [ 13 ]

Postby kaden » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 am

number of cats: twenty (ten males, ten females) | servings: four | next moonpool visit: now
──────────────────────────────────────
The sun was glowing bright in the sky, it's bright rays shining off the thin layer of snow which lay as a blanket across the wide meadow. Honeystar lay at the entrance to the Caverocks impatiently. It was the day that her apprentice, Hazelpaw was meant to come out from her assessment and Honeystar couldn't help but feel nervous. The leader had been staying on guard outside the large cave system for a moon now while Hazelpaw was inside. As sun-high came ever so closer, Honeystar grew more and more frightened of her apprentice's whereabouts. The sun was nearly at it's highest point in the sky when Honeystar thought she heard a scuffling of pawsteps and spun around to see the thin, scraggly frame of Hazelpaw trudging out of the cave. The leader nearly yowled with relief and raced over to her beloved apprentice, nuzzling into her affectionately, "You made it! You passed your assessment! I'm so proud of you, Hazelpaw," Honeystar purred as Hazelpaw let out a gruff meow, "I felt like I was going to die in there. I wouldn't have lasted another day," The bony tabby she-cat admitted, "If it wasn't for the cats of StarClan's wisdom, I probably wouldn't have made it," Honeystar glanced down at her apprentice, "Did the cats of StarClan really speak with you at night by the lake?" "Yes! They really did! I thought I was going insane at first," The apprentice exclaimed, "That's great. We'll get you fed and cleaned up back at camp and then your sister will leave for her assessment tomorrow. I can give you your warrior ceremony when we arrive back at camp or we can wait for Cloudpaw to return from her assessment and give you your ceremonies together?" The leader suggested, "I want to have my ceremony with Cloudpaw. She's my sister- we do everything together," Honeystar paused before nodding in understanding before the two she-cats walked back to camp in silence.

The leader and her apprentice arrived to chaos in camp. The duo heard shouts and yowls not long after the entered the forest and broke into a run, dashing into camp to find four wiry cats yowling and hissing at the warriors surrounding them. Most cats were on edge, with ears pulled back and backs arched. The only notable absentees were Featherburr and Sparrowfrost. When Hazelpaw saw Cloudpaw, the brown tabby apprentice let out a cry of delight, bowling into her sister, who struck out at Hazelpaw before realising who she was, "Hazelpaw!" Cloudpaw gasped, nuzzling into her sister, "What's going on? Who are these cats?" Hazelpaw asked over the arguing of the other cats. "We don't know. We found them in camp when we woke up and Mousewhisker was the cat to find them, but it was Owlflame that really got the argument started. Sparrowfrost's kits were born a few nights ago and thankfully they were all healthy, but Owlflame must have felt the cats were a threat to the kits. We're not getting anywhere because all the cats are doing is trying to shout over each other" No sooner than had Cloudpaw finished her sentence, Honeystar let out a deafening yowl and all the cats were silenced and glanced with surprise up at the usually kind and calm leader. "First of all, I would like to know who you four are and why you are here," the leader asked with a low growl, glaring at the cats. The tortoiseshell she-cat was first to speak, noting the way all the cats obeyed Honeystar's yowls and didn't dare resume their arguing again, "I'm assuming you're the leader around here," the she-cat questioned, her eyes piercing into the pale ginger she-cat's. "I am. Now answer my question," Honeystar demanded, "I am Chestnutstar. I was the leader of ObsidianClan. This is my mate, Bristleclaw, who was deputy and our son, Duskfall. He's only received his warrior name a moon or two before our clan... fell apart. Terrible things happened and we had no choice but to leave. We lost our other kits, Bramblestrike and Smokestorm and we don't know of their whereabouts and we're looking to start fresh. We wish to join your clan," The tortoiseshell molly explained. Honeystar kept her neutral face and posture, turning to the other cat who hadn't been introduced. "And who are you?" The pale ginger she-cat asked, "I am Thistlepelt and I was the deputy of WrenClan until it succumbed to similar circumstances as ObsidianClan. I found Chestnutstar and her family's scent and followed it here. I wish to seek refuge in SageClan as well," the dark brown-and-white tom explained. Honeystar sighed, relaxing slightly, "Well, I am honoured to have such high-ranking cats within our clan and since you have came seeking peace and refuge, I see no problem with us accommodating your needs. However, we will continue this discussion at a later point because I need to travel to speak with StarClan and then in the morning I will be accommodating Bearclaw and Cloudpaw on her warrior's assessment. For now you will all stay in the warrior's den. Owlflame and Stormrunner, you will be in charge of showing these cats about and Hazelpaw, you can take care of Duskfall," Honeystar commanded, and without a further word, she spun around to collect her travelling herbs for the visit to the moonpool. Cloudpaw turned to speak with with Hazelpaw again, but she had already left and was standing alongside Duskfall, staring up at the handsome tom. Cloudpaw caught a glimpse of her sister's expression and it was easy for Cloudpaw to tell; Hazelpaw was in love.

Meanwhile, Bearclaw and Mottlefang had escaped the chaos together and were walking through the territory, talking. Bearclaw had been smitten with the rebellious she-cat ever since she joined the clan and couldn't make it any more obvious. The two spent nearly all their time together and although she didn't have admirable looks, he was attracted to her 'bad girl', scratched up demeanor. They often went on walks like these and patrolled together, but Bearclaw was determined to get his feelings towards Mottlefang this time out, "Mottlefang, we need to talk," The large tabby tom meowed, "What's up?" The tortoiseshell she-cat asked in her gruff, raspy voice, "I know you've had a mate and family before you joined this clan and I have too," the tom started, "I know they say first love always wins, but I was hoping that maybe we could put our pasts behind us and start a new family in this clan," Bearclaw suggested, "Sounds good to me." Mottlefang shrugged, bumping her side into Bearclaw's.

( The clan consumes a squirrel and a stoat )
( Cloudpaw goes on her warrior assessment with Honeystar and Bearclaw )
( Chestnutface, Bristleclaw, Duskfall and Thistlepelt are accepted into the clan )
( Honeystar requests an elder from the moonpool )
( Bearclaw becomes mates with Mottlefang )

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        honeystar | 27 moons | female
        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        owlflame | 33 moons | male

medicine cat:
        featherburr | 45 moons | male

warriors:
        stormrunner | 34 moons | male
        bearclaw | 41 moons | male
        mottlefang | 62 moons | female
        tawnynose | 31 moons | female
        mousewhisker | 33 moons | male
        chestnutface | 68 moons | female
        bristleclaw | 62 moons | male
        duskfall | 15 moons | male
        thistlepelt | 44 moons | male

apprentices:
        hazelpaw | 14 moons | female
        cloudpaw | 14 moons | female
        minnowpaw | 10 moons | male

queens:
        sparrowfrost | 27 moons | female

kits:
        turtlekit | 0 moons | female
        smudgekit | 0 moons | female
        otterkit | 0 moons | male
        sandkit | 0 moons | female

elders:
        ↪ name | age | gender
        other clans wrote:ally clans:
        ↪ clan name | username

enemy clans:
        ↪ clan name | username

borders:
        ↪ northern | scorchclan: actualcannibalshia
        ↪ eastern | clan name: username
        ↪ southern | snowclan: brightdays
        ↪ western | sedgeclan: ♥ enchanted ♥

herbs & prey wrote:medicine store:
        ↪ x1 alder bark | eases toothache
        ↪ x1 blackberry leaves | bee stings
        ↪ x2 catnip | treats whitecough and greencough
        ↪ x1 cobwebs | stops bleeding, broken bones
        ↪ x1 comfrey | helps heal broken bones
        ↪ x1 deathberries | poisonous, not to be eaten
        ↪ x2 feverfew | cools fevers, treat headaches
        ↪ x1 marigold | prevents infection
        ↪ x1 mousebile | Used to remove ticks
        ↪ x1 nettle | fights infection, induces vomiting
        ↪ x1 raspberry leaves | eases pain during kitting
        ↪ x1 tansy | treats coughs and heals wounds

fresh-kill pile:
        ↪ mouse | x3 | 1 serving each
        ↪ vole | x2 | 1 serving each
        ↪ squirrel | x1 | 2 servings each
        ↪ stoat | x1 | 2 servings each
        ↪ magpie | x2 | 3 servings each
        ↪ pheasant | x0 | 3 servings each

the cats wrote:mentors:
        ↪ honeystar & hazelpaw | fighting hunting climbing
        swimming
        ↪ bearclaw & cloudpaw | climbing swimming hunting
        battle
        ↪ owlflame & minnowpaw | swimming hunting battle

deceased cats:
        ↪ cat came | cause of death

families:
        applestar & smudgecloud
        kits: honeystar & sparrowfrost
        ↪ bearclaw & unknown
        kits: hazelpaw & cloudpaw
        ↪ owlflame & sparrowfrost
        kits: turtlekit, smudgekit, otterkit & sandkit
        archie & mottlefang
        kits: minnowpaw
        ↪ bristleclaw & chestnutface
        kits: duskfall, tigertooth, bramblestrike, smokestorm
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.14

Postby ashton. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:24 pm

weather: new-leaf.
      every bit of snow has vanished! now that it's getting a bit warmer, prey and new cats are beginning to venture out. it will be easier to find herbs since they won't be covered by snow, but some are still shriveled from the cold. kittings will begin to go much, much easier. but beware, with this wonderful weather comes predators.

I.C. wrote:
☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

tempeststar watched tiny droplets fall from the sky from the warmth of his dry den, snuggled into his moss bed. he wondered how his clanmates were doing--recently, they'd found another warrior, a young, feisty she-cat they'd dubbed leopardflank. she was a pawful, indeed, and she and flinteyes seemed to clash more often than not, rubbing each other the wrong way. however, the black tom could tell from the sparks that arose in their interactions that the potential between them was promising. maybe, just maybe, when the two became more mature and confident, those embers would ignite a flame of passion that would lend new life to the clan. in the meantime, blazenose seemed to do a good job of getting them to work together. even though he was young, the medicine cat was wise beyond his moons, and his calm, even temperament helped settle the skirmishes within their ranks. hopefully, they'd get used to one another soon.

the leader sighed.

he'd been told to rest by his loyal medicine cat, in order to give his system a break. it'd be no good to get a cold right now, with little herbs available and no feverfew in the store, he'd said, and the black tom had been forced to agree. while he itched to do more, to go out and join them, he knew that his medicine cat was right. it'd be better to rest and to sleep. they couldn't afford casualties to their tiny, developing clan.

he trusted them to bring back a bounty.

closing his green eyes, the tempeststar cleared his thoughts. it didn't take him long to slip into unconsciousness as the soft droplets of rain pattered against the tawny winter foliage outside.

[ tempeststar rests ]
[ blazenose, flinteyes and leopardflank go hunting at the prey-pools ]
[ the clan consumes the last of their prey ]

blazenose, flinteyes, + leopardflank caught a carp and a minnow!

..cosmos.. wrote:

Cricketstar growled a little as she looked outside, she was standing just outside the clan entrance. The snow was blowing some fierce this close to the sea. She could barely see the rock wall that was only a few feet away from where she sat, she was thankful for her fluffy coat. She slipped back in and crawled through the tunnel. She was tankful for her camp as it allowed the apprentices t train for certain things in a warm safe environment.

She was only sending a few cats out today and didn't want any of the cats getting hurt as herbs were low this time of year and there was no point waisting due to ignorance. Everyone wanted to stay in and warm but a small patrol had to be done and an attempt at a hunt needed to be preformed.

(ugh sorry I am busy and have writers block so bad.)

[A serving of vole and fish were eaten.]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Saltleap and Cricketstar go on patrol]
[Dragoncry, Hollypool, and Crowmouth go hunting.]
[Saltleap trains Pinepaw in endurence]

tallstorm found wild garlic!
      saltleap + cricketstar found an apprentice!
      dragoncry, hollypool, + crowmouth caught a rabbit and a vole!
      pinepaw learned the endurance skill!

Zmija's Folly wrote:

When Snowstar and her hunting party had returned all three of them froze in their steps. They'd expected to return to kits crying, sure.. but what sounded like a hoard of kits..? No way. Snowstar turned to her patrol with a giggle directed at Swiftleap, "It sounds like your prayers worked." Tumbleweed and Timberfang soon arrived, apprentices in tow. The four were covered in snow but the two apprentices chatted like crazy. Tumbleweed approached the hunting party, "It's a good thing we didn't try for kits yet, huh.." he muttered with a light jab at Cobweb's shoulder. The she-cat threw him a light glare for she had desperately wanted kits. Tumbleweed took that as his cue to leave his mate's side and let her simmer for a moment or two. Mousewillow emerged from the queen's den and hurried toward Snowstar. Her fur was on end and her eyes shone with joy and ecstasy, "Oh gosh, Snowstar, you won't believe it!" she paused to turn her head to the den before whipping back around to the leader, "Six kits, Snowstar! Six!! And they're all healthy and Poppycloud is doing excellent." Swiftleap shuffled his paws uncomfortably, "Well.. We better hope we get more warriors in six moons time.." Cobweb moved forward and spoke softly, "I'm going to go see her.." No one contested as the warrior trotted toward the nursery.

The black she-cat poked her head into the nursery, "Poppycloud?" Cobweb saw the queen before she heard her, "Come on in, Cobweb." For the first time since the queen had arrived she had love and joy weaved into her purrs and Cobweb was touched, "They're beautiful. And six of them! Can you believe it!?" the queen purred, pulling her six bundles closer to her. Cobweb settled down and eyed the kits, jealousy and joy glimmering in her gaze, "Do you have names picked out?" Poppycloud looked up for a moment and nodded, "We've got Briarkit, Ashkit, and Willowkit for the she-kits." The queen pulled two tabbies and the singular grey kit toward her, giving them each a loving lap before continuing, "And Burrkit, Bramblekit and Eaglekit for my little toms." The two she-cats chatted about the kits for a long time afterward and even after Poppycloud had drifted off, Cobweb never left her side.

A moon later and the kits, still unable to speak, were growing. Poppycloud seemed like she would lose her mind any day now but Cobweb tried her best to keep the queen some company and relieve her of her kits any time she could. Hawkpaw had developed a cold from his first training session and was stuck in camp - obviously bored.

"Mothpaw, I want to go training!" The she-cat shot the apprentice a venomous glare, "You want to train!? Imagine me! I'm fourteen moons old now! I should be a warrior! But no, you had to go and get a cold so I'm not allowed to take my assessment! There's probably a huge herd of reindeer out there right now! I could easily get a tuft of fur and be a warrior by the time the moon fell." Hawkpaw shifted awkwardly at the she-cat's venom, averting his eyes guiltily, "I'm sorry.." he sniffled. Mothpaw sighed and rolled her eyes, jabbing the tom lightly on the shoulder, "It's not really your fault, runt." the two apprentices then burst into a fit of play, scuffling along the caves floor.

"We need more warriors.. And soon.." Swiftleap spoke to Snowstar by the fresh-kill pile. The leader nodded, munching on her half of the fish at her paws. Once finished chewing she spoke her mind, "I'm going to go to the Moonstone to ask our ancestors for some help with warriors tonight. But first I think we all need to focus on a good solid hunt while the apprentices are trapped in the cave. I think next moon we should have Mothpaw's assessment, regardless of weather." Swiftleap agreed whole-heartedly, he was ready for Mothpaw to take her assessment and he hoped she passed with flying colors.

-----
frostclan consumes a rabbit and a fish

snowstar, swiftleap, tumbleweed, timberfang & cobweb go hunting
snowstar visits the moonstone and asks for a warrior
mothpaw & hawkpaw stay in camp
mousewillow searches for herbs

snowstar, swiftleap, tumbleweed, timberfang, + cobweb caught two fish and a lemming!
      starclan has granted you a warrior!
      mousewillow found goldenrod!

Awesomeness7 wrote:

Flamestar shook snow from his fur as he arrived back at camp, breath billowing out like fog. Everyone had returned from their duties and by the looks of it were exhausted from trudging through the snow. He was tempted to go over and sit with the beautiful Tawnyshadow but knew he should go see Snowshine who was making exasperated huffs. "What's wrong Snowshine?"

"I didn't find any herbs and I'm a little anxious with all this snow! Someone's bound to catch a cold sooner or later!"

"I'm anxious about the snow too, it's as white as you! You could be sitting right infront of me and I wouldn't see you!" he chuckled.

"Flamestar! This is no time to joke around!" she hissed.

"Ok, ok! To be honest I wasn't a complete success either... I didn't find anyone at the border and it seems Starclan didn't recieve my prayer..." He turned and jumped on top of his den where he had decided to call clan meetings from. "Did anyone accomplish anything today?"

"We might of..." Tawnyshadows purr was full of mischief and Flamestar smiled softly.

"What is it?" he chuckled, realising they were hiding something.

"Show 'em Shadowpelt!" to Flamestars delight the deputy twisted around to reveal a plump raven.

"The clan will be well fed tonight!"

"Did I hear clan? Is this Flameclan? Are you Flamestar?" a sandy coloured tom appeared from the bushes surrounding camp and all eyes were on him.

"That depends, who's asking?" he growled, hackles raised.

"Oh sure sir! I'm Thistleleaf of Starclan! I'm at you service sir! I have been looking for you!"

"So Starclan did hear me! But um... Your name... I think you would suit something more along the lines of Sandstripe?"

"It's Thistleleaf. Starclan gave me that name and I prefer to stick to it." He insisted

"Well welcome to Flameclan." Everyone crowded around to greet their new clanmates before watching Shadowpelt divide the bird up. When he had finished everyone grabbed their share and found a place to eat. Flamestar watched Shadowpelt and Tawnyshadow chat, something sparking inside him. Was he jealous? He snapped up the last of his serving and stalked towards them.

"Oh hi Flamestar!" Tawnyshadow laughed cheerfully, prodding Shadowpelt.

"Can I borrow my deputy for a moment?"

"Of course!" Shadowpelt got up and followed Flamestar behind a rock.

"Why did you want to see me?"

"How close are you two?" he demanded, eyes burning with what he was sure was jealousy.

"We're just friends, why do you ask?" He squirmed under the leaders threatening gaze.

"No reason." he said a bit too quickly. Shadowpelts mouth gaped like the entrance to a cave.

"You like her!"

"I just think she's a kind, beautiful she-cat... But that doesn't matter right now. What I mainly wanted to ask you about was the patrols. I want minimal cats out of camp for now because Snowshine is low on herbs and i don't want to risk anyone getting sick. So what do you think?"

"Well you just said Snowshines low on herbs so probably send her out to look for some... It's a long shot in this weather but we have to try."

"I agree. Now for the patrols and hunting... I'll check the border, you hunt?"

"Yes." Flamestar dismissed Shadowpelt and watched as he crouched next to Tawnyshadow and whispered something in her ear. She blushed and turned to smile at him, eyes full of warmth and kindness.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

"Everyone is to stay in camp today. The weather is even worse and I don't want anyone getting sick. Only Snowshine, Shadowpelt, and I will be away and, despite there only being two cats remaining, Tawnyshadow will be in charge." Flamestar explained to his clan.

"Be careful and good luck!" Tawnyshadow purred, though something was different, some kind of warmth and love that wasn't usually there was detectable in her voice. He thanked her before he and his clanmates left camp and headed their separate ways.

Prey: 1 bird fed the clan!
Moonpool: Flamestar asks for a warrior!
Herbs: Snowshine searches for herbs!
Hunting: Shadowpelt goes hunting!
Patrol: Flamestar patrols the border!
Camp: Tawnyshadow & Thistleleaf stay in camp!
[/size]

snowshine found feverfew!
      shadwpelt caught a hare!
      flamestar found a warrior!

.mochi wrote:

can't write because i'm leaving soon!

[ froststar goes on a border patrol to look for more clanmates.
turtlecreek, stormriver, brightpool, and brackenflower go hunting.
sootpelt and snowpaw go out to train: advanced battle.
]

froststar found a queen!
      turtlecreek, stormriver, brightpool, + brackenflower caught two rabbits!
      snowpaw learned the advanced battle skill!

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

Apprentices trained and allegiances accepted, Fritillarystar was glad to get away from the others for a few moments. Pacing along the babbling stream, the tortoiseshell ponder on Swanstar's ominous words. Beware the closest to you still haunted her mind and she couldn't help but realize with a sickening feeling that the most likely candidate was Nightclaw. The black furred warrior had quickly become one of her closest confidantes and thus she was the chief suspect. The fact that she'd dosed her mouse and brought a rogue notorious for his crimes into the clan only further served to back her thoughts up.

Staring blankly at her reflection shimmering on the stream's surface, Fritillarystar considered it thoughtfully. Her whiskers curled daintily at the edges, her face was framed by night-black, fire-orange and snow-white and her eyes were a beautiful cornflower blue. Fritillarystar looked nothing like the proud and smart-headed leader she'd always figured that she looked like; She looked like a delicate flower, quick to wilt as soon as she failed to get what she wanted. Just a special little pansy, nourished on the grandeur of others rather than her own.

Another reflection joined her own, a shimmering image of a brown tabby tom with soft green eyes. It was Braircloud, eternally mournful for the loss of his clan but a kind heart nevertheless. ''You seem agitated.'' The tabby observed, blinking slowly at the contemptuous leader. ''I have things on my mind that you'd never grasp.'' Fritillarystar muttered defensively, lashing her tail to and fro. Braircloud smiled wanly, staring long and hard at Fritillarystar. ''You're worried about your clan, I can tell.'' He sighed. ''I was leader once.''

''And look what happened to your clan.'' She replied coldly. ''It disappeared, Braircloud; You can hardly call yourself a leader.''

The tabby tom's pelt bristled with anger for a moment, his eyes burning into Fritillarystar's mottled fur. Braircloud shuffled his paws grumpily and sat taller. ''I'm simply trying to tell you that every leader feels worried about their clans, you're not the only one.'' Braircloud stared quietly at the stream, watching scales slip in and out among the wavy fronds of duckweed. He felt bad enough about Thicketclan without Fritillarystar rubbing nettles all over his already sore wound and Braircloud wondered why he'd ever thought Moorclan a haven in the first place. Knowing that any further argument would fall on deaf ears, Braircloud got to his paws. ''I'm going to hunt.'' ''You do that.'' came the cool reply of Fritillarystar.

Braircloud stalked off, his pride hurt. He disliked Fritillarystar's ego and the way it shunned others. If she wanted allies, Fritillarystar had to look within her own clan and not outwards. It was no use being friends with other clans if your own clan was fighting against you. It was ridiculous of Fritillarystar to act so high and mighty simply because Starclan had spoken to her; did she not know that every leader had a Starclan encounter?

Bramblefur was laying outside the house, Snailstep babbling away at his side. ''Morning Braircloud.'' The shaggy tom smiled brightly as Braircloud strolled outside the mossy house. ''Morning Snailstep.'' replied the former leader, dipping his head civilly. ''Where are you going?'' asked Bramblefur, flicking his tail to and fro. ''Hunting.'' Braircloud replied. ''Do you want to come?''

They did, trotting after Braircloud as he strode over the misty moors. Quiet for some time, Bramblefur piped up; ''Fritillarystar gets on my nerves.'' he admitted, shaking his head. ''She does tend to do that.'' Braircloud replied, sighing. ''I find her a bit too proud for my taste.'' The tabby tom mumbled, nodding in agreement with Bramblefur. ''She's quite paranoid too.''

''She's got a reason to be paranoid.'' muttered Snailstep, staring at them in disbelief. He couldn't believe that they'd disregard Fritillarystar's generous offer of prey and shelter; of comradeship in exchange for simply loyalty. Did they not know the value of Fritillarystar's kindness? ''Since you seem to be talking behind her back.'' The wiry-furred tom stared long and hard at the two as they mumbled excuses of losing their respective clans. But Snailstep was having none of it.

Storming off, the mumbling and grumbling tom nearly ran into Nettlefang, whom nimbly stepped out of the way. ''Be careful,
Snailstep.'' He warned, noting the fury that danced in his amber eyes. ''You too, Nettlefang.'' Snailstep replied, lashing his tail to and fro. ''Thank you.'' And the two parted ways as though nothing had happened.

THIS POST GOT DELETED AND LOST SO MANY TIMES, I'M NOT EVEN GONNA! THE APPRENTICES TRAINED AND FRITILLARYSTAR LOOKED FOR CATS.

smallpaw learned the herb recognition skill while ternpaw learned the hunting skill!
      fritillarystar found a deputy!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Not sure if mine was missed or not.

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: Toms; 1 Female; 0
Number Patrol: Unknown
Number Moonpool Visit: Haven't gone yet

══════════════════════════════════════

Owlflight had been traveling for many moons until he came across a small valley between two peaks. He had traveled far to find a home to call his own. He lived among a clan for many moons until StarClan gave him a message one night. Upon setting eyes on the territory in front, the tom knew this was the place he was to make home.

That night Owlflight took shelter in a cave along one of the mountains, getting out of the elements. Upon sleep, Owlflight was once again visited by StarClan spirits. This time the tom received his 9 lives. The next morning came and Owlflight, now Owlstar was woken by the sounds of chirping birds. The tom decided to do some cat searching and hunting along the way.

{Owlstar went on a hunting patrol and searched for cats along the way}

══════════════════════════════════════

Leader:
          Owlstar | 43 moons | Male | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    All birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [16]

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Number of Cats: 25(5 Servings)
Toms: 12 Mollies: 13
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
────────────────────────────────────────
"A pretty name for a pretty pelt, Willowdusk. How are you still mate-less?" Foxclaw purred to the molly, he was to close for comfort for her and she pinned her ears back and took a step back. Foxclaw didn't even notice "I would like to congratulate you on your marvelous achievement, the apprentice trial is hard to complete during a blizzard." he added as he took another step closer to her.

"Th-thank you Foxclaw.." Willowdusk looked around for some for of help. Her eyes met Brambletuft's and all she did was snicker at her and the flirtatious Foxclaw.

"So why no mate yet? A pretty cat like you shouldn't be alone." The persistent tom meowed quietly to her.

Before she could answer Russetmist seemed to come out of no where and wedged himself between Foxclaw and Willowdusk, managing to push Foxclaw back a little. "I love your warrior name Willowdusk, it is very suiting." The molly only looked at Russetmist with thanks in her eyes as she let out a small sigh of relief. Russetmist glared at Foxclaw, it was a clear warning to leave her alone and that he claimed her, but Willowdusk did not notice the glare.

"Thanks Russetmist, it means a lot coming from your." The new warrior purred in delight, oblivious to the two males staring each other down. Foxclaw left the two then, his tail flicking in agitation and Russetmist grumbling something incoherent. Brambletuft watched this from where she lay, an amused smirk on her face. She wondered when Russetmist would just ask Willowdusk to be his mate but didn't bother to mention to him that Foxclaw has always been like that. For now though the group of friends enjoyed each other's company and joked around until patrols were sent out by Bouldershade.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar made his way towards the waterfall that was up river. He took careful steps as the melting snow made tons of mud and he did not want to slip and fall into the river. The thought sent shivers up his spine and made his hair stand on end. Once the waterfall was in sight he remembered why he was making this trip to Moonstone, with so many kits that were found in the blizzard he was going to need more experienced warriors to train them.

Cloudstar found the path way that lead to the cave behind the waterfall easily. He made her way up the slippery moss stones and into the cave, looking at the beautiful pool of water surrounding the stone. It was peaceful in hear, even with the loud rumbling of the waterfall behind him. The white tom made his way to the pool in just a few steps and dipped his paws into the water "Starclan, you have blessed me with so many cats. Briarclan is strong once again and growing fast. During leaf bare we added to our ranks, there was even a trio of kits. They are healthy and doing well under our care, but they do not remember their way back to home. I decided to take responsibility for these youngsters and now that they near apprenticeship, I ask for you to show the way to a skilled warrior. To help me train them so they themselves can become skilled warriors one day." The leader dipped his head before turning and heading back to camp, murmuring a thanks on the way out of the cave.

───────────────────────
"You would not believe the first time I took her out hunting. She said 'Don't worry, I know how to hunt.' and the next thing I know is she is covered in mud and twigs." Oriolefeather chuckled to Coppereyes who was chuckling along with her.

"Oh I wish I could have seen that." The copper colored tom commented.

"Oriolefeather...what did you say now?" Badgerfall growled at her old mentor as she came up to the two. "I swear if you told him anything..." he threat trailed off.

"Now now princess, not need to get worked up. I was just telling him about the first time I took you hunting, and the first time you tried out your stalking techniques and failed horribly. Oh and when you climbed a tree but didn't know how to go around so you would get to a branch and how you climbed all the way to the top and couldn't even get down. Or when-" Oriolefeather was cut off by an irritated Badgerfall.

"Enough, go find someone else to pester!" Badgerfall chased the calico molly away and turned to Coppereyes who was still chuckling "Don't listen to her, she doesn't know what she is talking about." The black and white molly plopped next to the tom and huffed.

"Oh I don't mind. I want to learn about your past, though it would be better coming from you.." Coppereyes managed to say after he stopped laughing. The mood seemed to die some and the tom noticed so chose a different topic "You didn't know how to get to a branch when you climb a tree?" he said in a teasing tone.

"One, I was a kit when I learned to climb. I was pretty young when they started to train me and I didn't have time to play. And no I didn't, unless the branch was right above me." Badgerfall huffed at him, the mood seemed to lighten up then and the two shared small stories of their youth.

───────────────────────
Dawnflower, Fawnwillow and Lyrasong were all out in camp, enjoying the time without the kits for a little while. Most of them were in the elder's den listening to stories told by Resinmoon. "It's so quiet." Lyrasong commented to the others "There is no way I could get use to it either." she added. Dawnflower only nodded as she was eating the quail they were all sharing.

"I want to go an check on them but then again I want to rest. I have been on my paws all morning chasing after them. Lambkit has had a fever on and off all day too, but Archpool says he should be alright with some rest. He just won't hold still though." Fawnwillow muttered before splaying out and exposing her belly fur to the warmth of the sun. It was nice and all she wanted to do was take a nap. Though a part of her knew that she did not want to leave the nursery anytime soon, she liked the comfort and she loved the kits.

"I think they are Resinmoon's and Mudpuddle's responsibility now, let them worry for a bit. Gives us a chance to rest." Lyrasong chuckled. "You two ever think of having more anytime soon? My mate is back at the old clan, though I doubt he would be looking for us. It's not like we like each other or anything. The leader just thought we would make strong kits and we just went along with it." The molly meowed before taking a bite of the quail.

"I don't miss it. Yeah sure I miss Ryepaw and Aspenpaw being so carefree and little and naive to everything, but in a way I am glad they are grown and experiencing things on their own and with their mentors. I think I am done with having kits anyways, Blizzardsong showed his true feelings and look where that got him." Dawnflower grumbled with anger.

"Well, I was thinking in a few more moons..." Fawnwillow felt out of place. Her mate was still here and is the same tom she fell in love with. Heck he was trotting up to her now, probably to just say good morning and then head off to set patrols.

"A few more moons? Don't you miss being a warrior?" Bouldershade chuckled to his mate and nuzzled her affectionately.

Fawnwillow shook her head "I would rather chase after kits all day instead of chasing mice." she admitted, this caused all of them to laugh and chat about the hardships of being a warrior versus a queen.

───────────────────────
Lambkit was snoozing soundly in the nest in the medicine cat's den. Archpool has spent all day keeping his fever away and he didn't seem to mind the attention. Archpool on the other paw did, he hated when he had to look over kits, that just means they are sick or injured and there was nothing worse to him than that. He also didn't like that where ever Lambkit went Owlkit was right behind him, asking a lot of questions and getting caught under his paws.

"What's that red thing up there?" Owlkit whispered to Archpool as she pointed to the berry that was high up.

"Thats a death berry." Archpool muttered without even looking at what she was pointing to "Don't touch it." The tom whirled around then but tripped over the inquisitive kit "Owlkit..didn't I just tell you to stay over there and not under my paws." he growled.

"Sorry, sorry." Owlkit whispered and crouched back shyly.

Archpool instantly felt bad for her and gave her a few licks on the head "Why don't you go play with the other kits? Isn't Resinmoon telling stories right now?" he asked the small she kit.

"Dipperkit says I am to little, and the others are all to scary." Owlkit meowed in her quiet voice. "Why don't you take me?" she asked.

"You know I am busy, plus I need to go look for herbs again." Archpool meowed and nudged her away from his storage. She knew that she wasn't allowed back here without him here and she always obeyed him. "Go sleep with Lambkit then. He could use your comfort and company." Owlkit sighed but went along anyways and made herself comfortable next to her brother.

───────────────────────
"You are so worthless Tigerpaw! My father saw greatness in you and not in me? How is that even possible, you shouldn't even be an apprentice let alone having the leader as your mentor. He should have been my mentor." Aspenpaw growled at Tigerpaw who just sat in her nest and ignored the molly. That only seemed to agitate Aspenpaw more and she strike a paw at Tigerpaw, cutting her cheek.

That got Tigerpaw going and she shot up in the den, going for Aspenpaw "Your father isn't here anymore so stop bringing him up. And you are worthless by calling everyone else worthless!" she yowled. The two were a rolling mess then inside the den, crashing into the walls and shaking the roof of the den. Debris fell into their fur and nests but the two didn't even notice until it actually caved in.

Ryepaw had tried his best to ignore the argument going on inside but when the den caved in he was in shock. He stared wide eyed at the mess and knew they were all going to get into trouble, even him because he did nothing to stop them. It was Aspenpaw's fault though, she has been picking fights with anyone and every one since the day their father was exiled.

"You are such a mouse-brained kitty pet! No you are less than that, you are fox-dung that not even flies want to land on!" Aspenpaw cursed out loud "It is your fault Blizzardsong was chased away." Ryepaw managed to hear as they continued to fight. He rolled his eyes and trotted off to find a warrior.

Foxclaw was already next to him "They at it again huh?" The warrior looked at Ryepaw who only nodded. "I hate getting between fighting she-cats. Let me guess, Aspenpaw started it again?" another nod from Ryepaw followed by a unison sigh from the two toms. Foxclaw had enough though and got inbetween them, getting a good few scratches himself as he yowled "Enough!" to the both of them "Look at what you did, you destroyed the apprentice den and you are fighting over nothing. I want the two of you to clean this up and make it the way it was." Foxclaw ordered them.

"You are not the boss of me, kitty pet." Aspenpaw growled at her mentor. Her tail lashing in anger.

"Oh? I'm not am I? Then you will not get any training until you apologize and until the den has been made. You all will just sleep outside." Foxclaw growled back at her. That seemed to get her attention because her jaw dropped in astonishment. Surely he could not do that? Aspenpaw thought. It didn't matter because the looks she was getting from Tigerpaw and Ryepaw kept her in a sour mood as she just turned away and stalked off, ignoring them.

───────────────────────
"It was a cold and stormy day, the sun was suppose to be out but it was hidden behind a blanket of clouds. Starclan knew something was going to happen that day and they were right. That night many cats would be joining Starclan's ranks over a territory dispute. As the battle was about to begin-" Resinmoon began but was cut off my Mudpuddle's 'ahem'.

"Maybe a more kit-friendly story there old timer?" The dark brown tom meowed. That caused a few glares from the eager kits but he didn't even flinch at their stares.

"It's my story, I am going to tell it how I want. If you don't like it, there is the exit." The old tom flicked his tail towards the den opening before continuing "As I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted." More glares went towards Mudpuddle who just looked defeated. "It was suppose to be sun-high when the battle was to begin, the territory dispute would be over soon after this battle, or would it? There was at least fifteen cats on my side but yet we were out numbered two to one. I told my buddies that I could take five of them on my own, and I did and then some more as I helped others. It was the biggest battle I had ever been in, cats were falling from both sides but there I was, fighting with all I had and chasing many away."

Resinmoon paused and looked around, all the kits had anxious eyes as they listened "And then what happened?" Dipperkit asked.

There was a small gasp from Finchkit "Did you die?!" she exclaimed.

"Of course not you mouse-brain! He is right here." Starlingkit meowed to his sister "Now be quiet so he can keep going, Resinmoon can you tell us your hardest battle in that war?" the black tom-kit asked the elder.

"Hmm- I would have to say it was when I went up against their deputy. She was a mighty and strong warrior indeed and gave a good fight. She was my second battle that day and I was already exhausted but she was ready to go. She jumped at me but I tricked her into an opening. When she went for my shoulder I went for her ears but then she moved the slightest bit and caught my eye. I couldn't see out of it for moons and then an infection set in and I lost my eye all together. After she did that I went all out and tackled her, I pinned her easily and bit into her neck. I only meant to injure her but she fell limp after than and I couldn't help but feel bad." Resinmoon meowed with sadness.

"Who won the war though? Was the dispute over?" Berrykit chimed in.

"They won of course, they had the numbers and they just seemed to keep coming. My clan lost that day and the dispute was settled for a little while but we were growing and needed more territory so it happened again when our numbers were strong." Resinmoon didn't tell them that the enemy clan attacked them in the middle of the night and stole the kits and killed the warriors and apprentices. It was the downfall of his old clan that night. Instead he started off into a different story, one that was better suited for kits. One about Lionclan, full of brave and courageous cats that were four times the size of the biggest cats in any forest.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Willowpaw-Willowdusk]
[Apprentice Training Ryepaw and Tigerpaw train.]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Dawnflower, Brambletuft, Mudpuddle and Tigerpaw patrol the
southern border.(If they could find Avenkit of Aspenclan?)
]
[Hunting Patrol Oriolefeather, Badgerfall, Willowdusk and Ryepaw hunt in the forest.]
[Moonstone Cloudstar asks for a warrior. (Waspfur from Asterclan, his mate will follow too Lizardstream)]
[Herb Used 1 Tansy.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Ermine(2 servings) 1 Quail(3 servings)

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Cloudstar | 45 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
        Bouldershade | 44 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 63 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlkit will become the victim after
        she goes through apprentice training.

Warriors:
        Oriolefeather | 49 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Coppereyes | 39 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Dawnflower | 38 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 26 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 15 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 15 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Aspenpaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Ryepaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerpaw | 7 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Queens:
        Lyrasong | 39 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Fawnwillow | 32 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Berrykit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Dipperkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Finchkit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Quailkit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Starlingkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lambkit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Owlkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
        Resinmoon | 99 Moons | Tom | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x2 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x1 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
        Quail | x1 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 7 | 12 servings

DECEASED

Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerpaw
        Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryepaw, Aspenpaw, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlkit, Lambkit, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
        Spiderkit(Jinxclan), Whitekit(Jinxclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Oriolefeather | Ryepaw | 2 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Foxclaw | Aspenpaw | 2 |
    Cloudstar | Tigerpaw | 2 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Weather:
New-leaf has finally arrived. The blanket of snow that covered the Clan territories seems to have melted overnight. Even though cats can now move through their territory freely now that the snow is gone, a new trouble seems to have come. Due to all the snow melting, the water levels in the rivers, ponds and lakes have risen to a worrying height. It is advised to steer clear of any bodies of water until the levels go down. Prey has started to come out of their burrows and kittings will now be much easier and will have less casualties.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

zephyrine wrote:
Breezeclaw was startled awake by a voice mewing her name. It was Ashenclaw, poking his head into the warriors' den with a slight concerned expression. "Hey, think you'd be up for a patrol today? It might make you feel better." The young warrior opened her mouth to snap some sort of negative answer, but quickly thought better of it. Maybe it would do her some good, it wasn't healthy for her to stay in the den all the time. A bit reluctantly, she gave a small nod and got to her paws, following the deputy out to the camp entrance. "Hi," she heard Pinedust mew a little uncertainly. "Hi," she meowed flatly. To Breezeclaw's relief, he didn't utter another word. Suddenly she felt a pang of sorrow when she realized she was glad when he stopped speaking to her. It was weird, to say the least - in that one little moment, she saw how she was only making herself even more miserable. All these moons, she had pushed others away and yet had no idea how she didn't have any friends. Apparently her mind just didn't connect the dots. She just wanted someone to talk to, someone to always be there for her. She had done it all to herself. No one was ever there for her. She was alone, so alone.... Breezeclaw began to panic when she realized that her throat was tightening and her eyes watering. "I - I can't... do th-this right... now," she sputtered to Pinedust, trying to keep her voice down. "T-tell Ashenc - I c-c-can - can't." The silver tabby then darted toward the warriors' den, collapsing onto her nest and sobbing into the moss. She couldn't believe it. She just couldn't. Now her brother was gone - the only cat she'd ever been somewhat close to. He was gone.

Crowstorm looked around at the other members of the patrol, searching for any sign to explain why they weren't heading out yet. He noticed Pinedust speaking to Ashenclaw and heard something about Breezeclaw, but all of this was interrupted when Appleheart trotted quickly into the camp, holding a kit by their scruff. He gently but hurriedly put them down in front of his paws and called out, "Daisyskip? Crowstorm?" "I'm here!" the black tom meowed, rushing toward the medicine cat. "Who's this? What happened?" "I... I found her when I was out herb hunting. She's so cold, we need to get her to Daisyskip." Appleheart picked up the squealing kit again, and Crowstorm followed him into the nursery. Willowcloud was in there, checking on Daisyskip and her kits. When she noticed the tiny ginger tabby, Daisyskip gasped, "Oh StarClan, where did you find the poor thing? They must be so cold! Do you think they'll be alright?" Appleheart placed the squirming kit near the queen's belly. "I stumbled upon her when I was out herb hunting. I think she'll be fine." The medicine cat's voice was somewhat tight and flat, the voice one used when they were trying not to show emotion. Crowstorm wasn't going to question Appleheart, but thought he could tell that he was hiding something. "Oh, it's a she-kit!" Daisyskip mewed happily. "What should we name her? Appleheart, since you found her, would you like to give her a name?" Appleheart shifted his paws a little nervously. "U-um, sure - yes. I'd thought of Tawny.... What do you think?" The cream tabby purred, "I like that! It fits her. She's so cute..." "Well, it looks like all is good here," Willowcloud meowed, turning toward the nursery exit. "Appleheart, would you mind sorting herbs with me?" The ginger tom shook his head, and the two of them padded out of the nursery, Appleheart turning his head at the last moment to get a look at Tawnykit again. Once in the medicine den, Willowcloud pointed with her nose toward the pile that needed sorting. They worked in silence for quite a while. Willowcloud's mind was very busy, however. She was certain that something was up with her apprentice and she wanted to bring it up but wasn't sure how to word it so that it didn't seem like an attack. The fluffy gray she-cat let out a sigh, which attracted Appleheart's attention. He looked up at her, mewing a "Hm?" Willowcloud hesitated a moment before saying quietly, "That kit - Tawnykit.... She looks an awful lot like you, you know." Appleheart stopped his sorting and stared at his mentor. Giving him a quick glance before continuing the work, she sighed again, "I've known for a while, Appleheart - well, I suspected it. You're very close to that EchoClan medicine cat -" "You won't tell, will you?" The tom's shaky voice was hardly above a whisper. Another sigh from his mentor, "Of course not. I'm just... sad." She stopped sorting completely and looked Appleheart in the eye intently. "Sad for you. You hardly ever get to see your mate. And if you have other kits in her Clan, you hardly get to see them as well." "I know, I know..." Appleheart mumbled with annoyance, shifting his paws uncomfortably. "I... I'll go look for herbs.... Bye." As her apprentice trotted swiftly out of the den, Willowcloud gazed after him, sorrow and disappointment clear in her eyes.

[ ahh sorry for the short post! didn't have a ton of inspiration :c ]

Tawnykit of EchoClan has joined
Kitting: Briardusk
Becoming a warrior: Ivypaw -> Ivytuft
Training: Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, + Brightpaw
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Webfang, Frostpath, Foxpounce, Snowstep, + Pinedust
(will find Bramblestrike + Ravenpaw of ObsidianClan + Sheepclaw of AsterClan)
Hunting: Emberstar, Honeydapple, Badgerstrike, Birchwing, Adder, + Tinyfeather

[ Briardusk gave birth to four kits ]
[ Ivypaw is now a warrior: Ivytuft! ]
[ Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw and Brightpaw learned the Climbing skill! ]
[ Ashenclaw, Webfang, Frostpath, Foxpounce, Snowstep and Pinedust found Bramblestrike of Obsidianclan, Ravenpaw of Obsidianclan and Sheepclaw
of Asterclan while on patrol ]
[ Emberstar, Honeydapple, Badgerstrike, Birchwing, Adder and Tinyfeather caught two squirrels and a vole while hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

solyn wrote:
𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
The wind howled through Badgerstar's ears, forcing him to duck his head into the gale as he trudged back toward camp, black pelt blanketed by white snow. The hunt had been surprisingly fruitful; two squirrels he had cornered in a hollow, and a pigeon that had been snowed out of the air. He carried his prizes back through the dark, panic seizing his chest at the thought he might not ever make it back. This had been a silly idea, he realized suddenly. He should have stayed in camp. Under the snow, his foot hit something solid, and he yowled, falling face first into the snow.
"Fox dung!" He spat, sitting up and shaking out his fur, before collecting his food again. After a few moments, he stood, and continued to trudge in the direction of camp, oblivious to the shape following him at a distance through the snow. Badgerstar could not begin to describe the relief he felt as the willow tree's leaves brushed his back, and he stepped into the tunnel, sheltered briefly from the blizzard. Not quite ready to face the abysmal weather again, he put down the kill he was carrying, and shook the fur out of his snow. There was a grunt from behind him, and he turned, rapidly.
Behind him stood a she-cat, tall and stocky with an intelligent, observant face. Also on her face was a glob of snow dislodged from his coat. He gaped, unsure of how this cat had managed to sneak up on him. She shook her head, and turned slightly to brush off her snout with a paw, and he caught sight of a long scar along her left flank. Finally, the dumbstruck awe faded, and he found himself able to speak.
"Who are you?" He demanded, doing his best to sound the brave and regal leader Dovestar had promised him he would be.
"My name is Lionheart," she mewed, "and there's no need for the hostility. I saw you hunting, and I was hoping you and your clan could offer me shelter. My clan disbanded three moons ago, and I've been on my own ever since." Her voice startled him, low and baritone, with the underlying twinge of authority he was keenly aware that his own lacked.
"Well," he replied, coughing nervously, "I can give you shelter, but there's not much of a clan. It's just me at the moment."
"Just you?" She sounded confused. "How did that happen?"
"It's a long story," Badgerstar sighed, before casting a glance at the kill, "if you help me carry this to my den, I'll tell you the whole thing. I think we have time on our side."

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Eighteen moons," the ginger she-cat mewed incredulously, padding alongside Badgerstar. The black tom was having significant trouble getting through the snow, as he was much shorter than his companion. "I have never heard of a leader being appointed at eighteen moons. You're sure you're not clan born?"
"I told you," he mewed, before giving a frustrated hiss and leaping up and out of the snow, only to smack down into it, "I don't remember anything before I was six moons old. I just remember going to the two-leg place, and that's it. But if Dovestar is my great great grandmother, then maybe I am."
"I still think it's odd," Lionheart muttered.
"That's because you're a cynic," he replied airily, smiling impishly as Lionheart gave an annoyed 'hmph' sound, and lashed her tail. "Anyway," Badgerstar said, "it's more important that the weather has died down. I thought we were going to be stuck in my den forever! And then I would never find new cats, and we would never be able to found Groveclan like Dovestar intends for me to do."
"Oh," said Lionheart, amused, "so it's 'we' now, is it?"
"I hope so," Badgerstar replied, before hesitating briefly. "You are staying, aren't you?"
"Well," Lionheart paused, obviously thinking, "my clan is gone, and my clanmates are scattered. It's not as if I have anywhere else to go... so," she cleared her throat, "I am at your command, Badgerstar." The black tom beamed, tail raising in excitement, and consequently dumping more snow onto his back, causing him to yowl. Lionheart chuckled good-naturedly in amusement.
"Sorry," he replied sheepishly, "let's go hunting together. We need to make sure the fresh-kill pile has enough for any cats that might be seeking shelter after the weather." Lionheart nodded.
"To the forest? That's the best place to hunt around here, isn't it?"
"To the forest! And hopefully to new friends, too!"

[ badgerstar and lionheart look for new cats while hunting ]

[ Badgerstar and Lionheart found Flintburr of Obsidianclan and a warrior while on patrol ]

stranger danger wrote:
mintdew ran out of camp for the millionth time that morning. briarstar and smokestep let out collective groans, when she skidded for the entrance of the dirtplace. briarstar glanced at her deputy suspiciously - something was not right. "smokestep, come with me." she stands briskly, and whisks out of camp, leaving the dazed deputy behind her.

he quickly catches up though, trotting beside her with a worried look in his eye. "hey, briarstar, what's up? what's wrong?" he asks, while the leader refuses to meet his eye. "mintdew's been very sick lately - and i may not be a medicine cat but i've seen my fair share of pregnant she-cats in my days." the leader's curt response made the deputy's eyes widen, but he brushed it off with the shrug of his shoulders. "yeah, mintdew and i bonded, what about it? you're not jealous, are you briarstar?" he suggests, his lips twitching up in a crooked smile. briarstar's entire demeanor changes. she whirls on him, her pelt one edge "jealous? no smokestep, if anything, i'm infuriated, we do not have a medicine cat. if we don't have a medicine cat by then, your kits could be killed. do you hear me smokestep? killed. next time you want to do something reckless, do it in someone else's clan. now go hunt. i must consult starclan." in a second, the leader took off, leaving smokestep alone to hunt. "psh, she-cats..." he mumbles, before turning to hunt.

slipping into the cave, briarstar lets the cool spirits of ancestors wash over her - it felt nice. calming. with a sigh, she settles on the banks, and curls up, pressing her nose to the waters.

{smokestep went hunting.}
{briarstar went to moonpool to seek guidance.}

[ Smokestep caught two mice and a finch while hunting ]
[ Starclan sends Dawnclan a medicine cat to help with Mintdew's kitting when it comes ]

miss universe wrote:
"who should we send him?" a voice asked, and loststar's eyes snapped open. he was in the dark forest again, but this time, he was an unnoticed voyeur. "we could send him darkfang." another voice came from the shadows, and loststar froze. he realized quickly they were debating on a deputy to send him. he slowly crept closer, his belly on the ground. "mousebrain, i've been dead for three moons!" an angry yell came through, and loststar felt his whiskers twitch in amusement. "okay, sorry! so sensitive. well, what about...her?" the second voice said, and the one called darkfang cackled in amusement. "yes...we'll send her. three-legs, you've done well." loststar felt a chill run down his back, and his fur stood on his spine. who was she, and why did the dark forest have admiration in their voices when they spoke? before he could reveal himself, he blinked, and he was on the branch again. letting out an angry hiss, he started to climb down the tree, grumbling under his breath. "i guess they just let anyone talk to them, huh?" a honey-coated call came from below, and loststar unsheathed his claws. he tumbled down the tree, which thankfully was only a short stop. he heard a laugh come from the cat, and he stood on his paws, ears back and claws once again unsheathed. "who are you? this is now lostclan territory. leave now, or you won't get the chance to." he snarled, and the ginger cat only laughed again. now that he was closer, he could tell the cat was a young molly. "you don't want me to leave, loststar. they sent me. aren't you pleased?" she cooed, her eyes wide and innocent. loststar's ears flattened in annoyance and he snarled out, "they sent me a cat barely into adulthood for a deputy?!" the molly's eyes narrowed, the tip of her tail twitching. "yes. you want to know why? because i'm the best." loststar scoffed, and the molly purred in amusement. before he could blink, the molly had him pinned to the ground, a claw resting on his underbelly. it was carefully placed so it wouldn't cut him, the pressure just so that her nails were digging into his pelt but not breaking the skin. her clawtips were stained a dark red, or maybe a light purple-brown. loststar took in a breath, then exhaled. he looked into the molly's eyes and growled lowly, "get. off." she did, and he jumped back onto his paws, shaking himself. he dipped his head to her with hesitant respect, and she returned it to him. "i should not have doubted them." he murmured, and the molly's whiskers twitched. "what is your name?" he asked, and a smirk crossed her muzzle. my name is burningclaw." his head tilted to the side and he asked, "why?" the molly purred, her tail waving merrily in the air. "pray you never find out." loststar felt his fur bristle, but he took another breath in. it wouldn't do for him to start a fight with the only member of his clan, and she was allowed to have her secrets. "fine. go hunting, and i'll check our borders. we'll meet here, and then i can show you to camp." burningclaw nodded and trotted away, her tail high. loststar shook his head, both grateful and angry he was the one with the clearly unstable molly as a deputy.

loststar is patrolling.
burningclaw is hunting.

[ Loststar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Burningclaw caught two mice and a sparrow while hunting ]

.iris. wrote:
Mallowpath rose to his paws as he saw Rimestar coming, padding up to meet her at the cave entrance. "I found another apprentice while I was out," she announced without prelude. "And I was gracious enough to allow them to join the clan."

The deputy smiled lightly. "That's always good news," he started to mew, but faltered when a small brown tabby bounded into the cave, peering up at him with wide blue eyes. "Hi there! What's your name?" Mallowpath asked the apprentice, crouching down so that he was at eye level with the little tom.

"Mallowpath..." Rimestar said slowly. "That's not the cat I found on a patrol." Mallowpath looked up in his surprise to see that the leader had been in the middle of herding another young cat into the cave. This cat was also a brown tabby, but was a she-cat and slightly larger than the tom. "I know that this is Finchpaw," Rimestar mewed, motioning to the she-cat, "but who are you?" she asked the tom.

"I'm Hazelpaw," he mewed proudly. "I come from Blueclan, but it disbanded, or something, so now I need a new home."

Rimestar sighed. She knew that she was supposed to feel compassionate for these cats whose clans had dissolved, but instead she was skeptical of their intent. Still, she would never turn away a cat in need of a home — Mallowpath would never allow her. "You can join Verglasclan," she decided. Hazelpaw's face lit up, and even Rimestar had to admit that his smile was contagious.

"Who's gonna be my mentor?" he asked.

"And what about me?" Finchpaw piped in, pushing to stand in front of Hazelpaw.

"If you would just wait one minute, you would find out," Rimestar mewed irritatedly before calling Egretpool and Asterflame over for the apprentices' ceremony.

[ Sparkfur, Birdbrook, and Palepaw go hunting ]
[ Rimestar and Mallowpath are now mates! ]
[ Finchpaw and Hazelpaw train with Egretpool and Asterflame ]
[ Mallowpath goes on patrol (finding Kitewing of Lunarclan and Reedkit of Asterclan) ]
[ Littlerain goes looking for herbs ]

[ Sparkfur, Birdbrook and Palepaw caught two carps and a squirrel ]
[ Rimestar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Finchpaw and Hazelpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Mallowpath found Kitewing of Lunarclan and Reedkit of Asterclan while on patrol ]
[ Littlerain finds comfrey and poppy seeds while herb hunting ]

roses - ! wrote:
Arrow had her large group of kits waiting patiently outside the nursery, already telling them about the gathering. However patient and quiet they were being, she could see they were getting antsy to start.
"Cats of Hyenaclan, come now so we can honor a new member, yes, but she's ready to become more than a kit!" She announced, cats coming making a horse-shoe shape around her as she spoke.
Light made her way over, strutting with her tail up high. "Light, are you willing to lay down not only your own life to protect and serve the cats gathered today, but the life of others?" She questioned the soon to be apprentice.
The small cat seemed to now be completely nervous at what she was saying to her. However, she came up with a response with some courage. "Of course, I will." She said, dipping her head down low. The rest of the clan seemed to do the same.
"Then, with these words, you are now an apprentice of Hyenaclan. Never take that title jokingly, evoke fear in other clans with it." She ordered, touching noses with her. "To train you, we have not only Blue the Great Mind. You will receive a title as his once you deserve one." She informed.
[ Light, Treasure, Ivy, Blue, Oat, and Bone go training: Battle]
[ Ivy, Blue, Treasure, and Sparrow go hunting ]
[ Goose and Crow go on a border patrol ]
[ Arrow, Bone, Goose, and Light go to the North Eastern border to greet Lostclan ]
[ Milk goes herb-hunting ]
[ Hyenaclan ate four servings of Ravens ]

[ Light, Treasure and Ivy learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Ivy, Blue, Treasure and Sparrow caught two blue gills and a raven while hunting ]
[ Goose and Crow found Smokepaw and Ashpaw of Lunarclan while on patrol ]
[ Milk found comfrey and poppy seeds while herb hunting ]

Simonpet wrote:
Honeystar sat in the branches of the Speaker's Tree, waiting for the crowd to quiet. She closed her eyes and thought back to the quieter times when things were simpler. Finally, her clanmates fell silent and she could speak.

"Cats of Forestclan," she said, "I understand how hard this winter has been like for us. While we have plenty of prey, new clanmates and the snows have not made things easy." She gave a half-grin in apology and saw Cherryclaw give a small smile in return. "However today, we are celebrating Hillkit's apprenticeship ceremony. Things have not been easy for her and I hope that this will give her a return to normalcy." Honeystar paused, glancing over the crowd and saw Snowfoot's kits at the edge. The four were almost bouncing, even as they sat, and she hoped that the mentors she and Snowfoot had been considering for them would be able to contain their energy. "Hillkit, will you please come forward?"

Hillkit stepped forward to the base of the Speaker's Tree and the crowd seemed to draw back slightly to give her room. The kit craned her neck up at the leader, eyes wide.

"Hillkit, you will receive Oakheart as a mentor. May he please step forward?"

Oakheart stepped forward and he looked awestruck. While Honeystar knew that he had hoped to mentor one of Snowfoot or Fleckstorm's kits, she had felt it best to give him Hillkit as both could relate to having to flee their clan, and hopefully he would ease her transition into Forestclan.

"Oakheart, you have proven yourself to be a loyal and dedicated member of Forestclan. You have made it clear that you wish to mentor any kit, and I hope that you will pass on your knowledge and willingness to help others to Hillkit."

Oakheart stepped forward and touched his nose to Hillkit's and the kit returned the favor.

'From now until you become a warrior, Hillkit, you will be known as Hillpaw."

"Hillpaw! Hilpaw!" cheered the clan.

"Birchnose?" called Alderclaw, padding up to the molly. Many of their clanmates were on various patrols while the rest were in camp, resting.

Birchnose looked up, initially looking slightly annoyed but visibly brightened when she saw Alderclaw approaching. "Yeah?" she asked, sitting up and curling her tail around herself.

Alderclaw sat down next to her and took a breath. How was he to say this. "Uhhh," he started, "uhh, well, I wanted to, well, ask if you, uhh, wantedtobemymate?" He rushed through the final part of the question, his body burning with embarrassment. What if she refused?

Birchnose's eyes twinkled and she stayed quiet for a few moments. Alderclaw became more and more desperate as the seconds passed, before she finally spoke. "Yes."

"Really?"

"Did you mishear me?" asked Birchnose, words harsh but tone playful. "I said yes!"

Alderclaw grinned and squeezed his eyes with happiness. In that moment, he wanted to stay by Birchnose's side for the rest of his life.

Grayfur sniffed the air. "Newleaf's just around the corner," she commented. While she was blind, she wasn't scentless and figured that she could tell the passing of seasons better than any of her much-younger clanmates.

Dawnstorm also sniffed and nodded in agreement before remembering that the elder couldn't see him. "Yeah," he said. "It smells...fresh. That's the word." He and Duckpelt had decided to supervise Grayfur as she took a stroll around the territory as she had claimed that she wanted to get away from the kits to a while. Not that he could blame her, as the constant requests for stories would be annoying and despite everyone's efforts, no one was able to successfully draw away the kits to hear a story from someone else.

"Well," said Duckpelt, "let's hope that this newleaf warms up quickly. I wouldn't fancy having to be an apprentice during the leafbare!"

Grayfur sniffed. "Your kits did fine. Snowfoot's kits will, too. They'll grow up into well-respected warriors--take my word for it."

The snows were getting lighter and the weather was beginning to clear up, something that pleased Briarwhisker. She looked over at Daisywhisker, who was listening intently to the forest surrounding them. While his brother, Dawnstorm, was talkative and annoying, there was something she liked about Daisywhisker. He was quiet, humble, and kind.

"I think I hear some squirrels up in the tree," Daisywhisker murmured, bringing Briarwhisker out of her thoughts.

"Let's hope we don't get stuck," she replied in a light-hearted tone.

Daisywhisker chuckled. "I doubt we will."

The ice on the river had finally begun to crack and Adderstream stuck his paw into the water, gasping at the sudden cold.

"Be careful," teased Barleystream. "I don't want you to get a cold!"

"I hope I won't!" exclaimed Adderstream, glaring at the painfully cold river. "But at least the fish should be easier to catch."

Barleystream nodded in agreement. "Let's catch some fish, then!"

The four cats walked in silence, enjoying the peaceful leafbare day. Hopefully the newleaf would bring with it more good luck. The past few moons had been nothing but good, with prey being plentiful despite the snow and more cats joining the clan.

"I wonder who'll be mentoring the kits," commented Boulderpelt.

"I bet Honeystar's going to be crazy enough to consider you," Ashstripe said teasingly, turning to Applenose as he talked.

Applenose snorted. "I can't imagine who would choose you as a mentor."

"Hey," protested Ashstripe.

"He'z right," commented Mila with a sly smile. "After all, the kits might mistake you for one of them."

Boulderpelt laughed. "You're not that tiny," she assured Ashstripe.

"Oh, thank Starclan someone's on my side," said Ashstripe dramatically. The four laughed and continued their banter as they walked on.

Newleaf was coming soon and Crowcloud hoped to continue stocking up on herbs. In addition, he wanted to find an herb that could help cure the sickness in Echoclan. He padded out of the medicine cats' den, calling to Dustleaf who was at the fresh-kill pile. He noticed that Birchnose and Alderclaw jumped guiltily from their spot in the sun but he ignored them, preferring to focus on the task at hand.

"What are we doing today?" asked Dustleaf as the two padded out of the camp.

"Searching for herbs," replied Crowcloud. "And please tell me if you see any strange plants."

"Why?"

"I wanted to see if I could help with Echoclan's sickness."

Dustleaf's tail waved, remembering their announcement. "Alright," she said.

"So...we're going to start with the basics," said Oakheart awkwardly.

"What basics?" asked Hillpaw eagerly. She was practically bouncing on her toes at being an apprentice at long last. Even the fact that her former clanmates weren't here to celebrate couldn't dampen her joy.

"Well, hunting and fighting, of course, but also climbing."

"Because there are so many trees, right?"

"Well, yeah," replied Oakheart. Despite his initial joy at being chosen as a mentor, he was also full of doubt. Could he really be a good mentor to Hillpaw? He shoved the thought aside. "So, let's get started."

Honeystar padded up to the Moonpool, glancing up at the darkening sky. Was there any reason for her to be here? There were more than enough cats in her clan, surely. But nevertheless something drew her back to the Moonpool. Maybe it was for the chats with Minkstar, who had once told her that reaching out to a living cat's mind was harder outside of the Moonpool. Maybe it was destiny, and that one way or another, more cats would be led to her. One way or another, she was here now and wouldn't waste her time.

She lapped up some of the water, relishing the taste. While most of their water came from prey, it was refreshing to once in a while have some real water from a stream or lake. Honeystar lay down and fell asleep quickly, ready to converse with her ancestor.

Forestclan consumes 6 servings (two hares)
Hillkit --> Hillpaw and will be mentored by Oakheart
Alderclaw and Birchnose become mates (no kits)
Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and requests any cat (here)
Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker go hunting
Adderstream and Barleystream go fishing
Applenose, Ashstripe, Boulderpelt, and Mila go on a border patrol
Crowcloud and Dustleaf go hunting for herbs
Hillpaw trains (hunting, fighting, or climbing)

[ Hillkit is now an apprentice: Hillpaw! ]
[ Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker caught two hares and a shrew while hunting ]
[ Adderstream and Barleystream caught two large fish while fishing ]
[ Applenose, Ashstripe, Boulderpelt and Mila found Aspentail pf Asterclan and Falconflower
of Asterclan while on patrol ]
[ Crowcloud and Dustleaf found comfrey, horsetail and poppy seeds while herb hunting ]
[ Hillpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]

RebelliousWinter wrote:
A fire burned in Bear's heart, they were under attack, his home was under attack, his family's lives were at risk.
It happened at night when no-one was suspecting. Yellowclan broke the moons of peace that was had ever since their colony had decided to settle in this neck of the woods. No-one ever expected for them to turn. They were prepared, The Colony was not. One by one their sentries went down, no-one to warn the sleeping cats of their impending demise. Bear was awake when it happened, tending to his mother who was in the process of kitting. He had went out only to grab some more herbs from his den when he saw it; Dozens of glowing yellow eyes hiding in the bushes, the still-bodies of The Colony's sentries lying in the middle of camp...

Bear let out a terrifying cry. Claws of fury scratched, gouged, and clawed looking for any bit of flesh, fur, or eyes they could sink into. He swiped left at a scrawny grey tom, catching him off guard.
One cat down, many more to go.

A large presence came from behind him. Bear was barely able to turn around and face it before he was on his back under an enormous amount of weight. A large dark tom loomed above him fangs glistening as a drop of spit rolled down and splashed Bear in the face. Yellow-orange eyes glowered so deep into Bear's soul he swore the cat could see even his ancestors darkest of intentions.
Bear groaned, thrashing as he tried to avoid teeth and claws. Bear once thought himself to be quite large in size but the tom above him was proving otherwise with rippling muscles and a wide head backing up powerful jaws.

A yowl of pain erupted up somewhere far behind him, "Bear!"
Bear's eyes widened and he thrashed aggressively trying to escape his attackers clutches, "Ash!" Bear shouted concern rising in him for his mate. Adrenaline rushed through him as he thought of all the harm that could come upon his mate. Bear growled fiercely as he struggled to bring his hind legs up under his attacker. Narrowly avoiding a bite that could've ended him, he used all the strength in his body (backed up by the adrenaline) to rake the underside of the tom and throw his attacker off him.

Bear scrambled up to his feet chest heaving as he watched his assailant try to right himself. As soon as the Yellowclan tom spun around Bear was ready; with a strong slash across the face he left the tom to scream in agony as he rushed to save Ash.

Skidding to a halt in the soft mud caused by the melting snow Bear watched in horror as he saw Ash struggle against a tortoiseshell molly who had her claws to Ash's throat. Bear snarled, without thinking twice he flung himself onto the tortoiseshell's back, his claws digging into her sides for traction while he tried to control her movement by biting her scruff. "Get out of here, run!" Bear shouted, spiting out tufts of long-fur. His balance slipped at the action, and he felt himself going down fast.

For the second time that night Bear found himself pinned on his back as the mottled molly flipped over backwards.
Why must they all be so large!?!
He wheezed, having his breath knocked out of him after the impact. His grip however, never faltered. Biting harder he growled until the she-cat yelped in pain and rolled off him. He soon rolled up after her - admittedly much slower however, as exhaustion creeped up into his bones - and the two faced off. Bear was surprised to say the least when he saw her vivid green eyes. A trait atypical for a Yellowclan cat where yellow to amber eyes were all that was normal. Never the less he didn't let it effect his battle-capabilities and soon finished off the fight with an exhausted scratch to the shoulder that sent the molly running.

Bear swiveled around trying to make out which direction he saw Ash run off to. It didn't take him long though, as the familiar pattern of white on black peeked out from behind a nearby bush. "I thought I told you to get away Ash!?"
A sheepish looking Ash crawled out from the bush, "I couldn't bring myself to leave you... I'm sorry." Bear sighed, too exhausted to argue and gently leaned down to nuzzled against his mate's side, "Well at least your alright... How are the others?? What about mother?" Bear watched as Ash's face suddenly dropped.

"Alot - alot of cats didn't make it, Bear. I was with Mouse and we were trying to get alot of the mothers and kits to safety but... there were just so many of them! Trout came and took Mouse away, I-I'm not sure if they made it. I was escaping with your father, Wolf but well, you saw that that Yellowclan molly got to me first."
Ash paused to look at Bear with watery eyes. He steeled himself for the news to come.
"Dove - your mother, she didn't make it."

Bear nodded solemnly. "I wasn't expecting her to," He admitted.
"You really need to go now, Ash. It won't be long before the fight moves back this way."
"Wait, but - what about you!?"
"I need to buy time for us Ash... GO!" Bear shouted, pushing Ash away.
Ash hesitated, but true to his word the sounds of fighting grew closer to where they were. Reluctantly she ran away.

And with that, Bear bravely turned back into the fray determined to allow his family a chance to escape - a chance to live.

________________________________________________________________________________

A wave of cool washed over his fevered and fatigued body. Bear opened his eyes in confusion.
Where is the battle? The fighting? The pain? Where am I?
Bear walked around taking in the silvery glow of the grassy field, the night sky and stars... and even the full moon glowing down on him. None of it was familiar. The more he walked the more and more he felt like he was walking in circles, nothing changed. It was like he was stuck in an endless loop. Bear sighed in frustration. Just when he was about to give up and just lie there - something appeared. At first he wasn't sure what it was, a white ball of... something hurtling towards him. It looked an awful lot like the stars glowing in the sky but this one was on the ground. Wanting to know what kind of danger he was up against Bear charged forward. Two white blurs racing straight towards one-another. It soon became apparent to Bear that the foreign white object was a cat!

Bear stood rooted to the spot, his eyes not believing. There she was, just like he remember - slimmer, yet still with that small stubborn pooch in her belly. It was clear she was no-longer pregnant. "Mother," Bear whispered, his heart clenching painfully. She was there - yet she was also dead. Ash told him so. But then how was all of this possible?
"I'm here, I'm here my big teddy bear," She soothed. Gosh, even her voice was the same. Bear fought the urge to run into his mother and bury himself in all her fluffy fur, just like when he was a kit. Bear scolded himself, but of course he was a bit too big for that now wasn't he? If anything she could curl up into his long fur and get lost in all of it.

"How are you here right now? You're dead! Or... you were!"
Dove let out a small chuckle, "I am still very much dead right now. However I am in Starclan. You're here too."
Bear's forehead creased, "I don't understand. You're dead, but somehow you're still here? That's right... you're - you're dead." Bear's eyes suddenly were lit aflame, anger coursed through him, "You're DEAD! They killed you! Yellowclan did!! The clan cats, the clans - they killed you!"
Dove's eyes held disappointment, she shook her head vehemently, "Stop it, Stop it!! You're right, I died at the paws of a Yellowclan cat-" Bear growled.
"-BUT! Listen to me... Bear, the actions of Yellowclan - one clan - does not speak for all the rest. You can not blame all the clans for my death when it was only one clan who was responsible." Dove closed the distance between herself and her son, blue eyes shining like the stars above. "I need you to let go of that hatred. It will get you no-where in the future. Yellowclan is a bad clan. They turned their backs on us here in Starclan. They bring dishonor upon the clans."

Dove brought her forehead towards her son's, close enough so that they would've been touching. The phantom sensation of warm and softness filled her heart. "I want you to bring about rising up a clan in these lands. You should have the support of our family with the living, and the support of the family back here in Starclan to back you up."
Bear's eyed widened in panic, "Family back here - But mama I though father and Mouse made it out!"
"Oh but they did make it out, as did Ash and Trout. I'm talking about your siblings Bear. They're all here with me, every last one of my kits." A silvery tear rolled down her face. "One day I will be reunited will all of my kits, even with your father. But today my bear, is not that day."

"Go now, create your clan..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Bear jerked awake roughly shaking off the dregs of the dream still lingering in his sight. Did that really just happen?! Either way he knew what he needed to do. Bear climbed up onto the staircase of hay-bales leading up to an unknown and dark area to get a better vantage point. His family was sleeping just below in crudely put together nests of hay.
It was time they talked about their future, and moving forward from here on out. Looking around the barn they took shelter in last night, the place wasn't too bad. It could make a good camp for them - not as a Colony this time, but as a Clan.

Taking a deep breath he called for a meeting...

[ Bear(star) explains his dream and brings about the new changes to make them a clan. ]
[ Bear(star) goes to the moonstone to receive his 9 lives. ]
[ Trout(dust), & Ash(enfrost) hunt. ]
[ Mouse(ypool) searches for herbs in the new unfamiliar territory ]
[ Wolf (AKA Harebelly) stays at camp and marks his den in the shed adjacent to the barn. ]
[ Ash(enfrost) is now expecting! ]

[ Redclan has been Founded! ]
[ Five herbs were brought back to the new territory: Stinging Nettle, Juniper Berries, Comfrey root, Cobwebs, & Borage leaves.

(( Totally didn't choose this herbs because they could be used to multiple things... NOPE! ))

[ Trout and Ash caught two stoats and a European hare while hunting ]
[ Mouse found catmint and feverfew while herb hunting ]
[ Ash's kits will be due in two moons! ]

kaden wrote:
The sun was glowing bright in the sky, it's bright rays shining off the thin layer of snow which lay as a blanket across the wide meadow. Honeystar lay at the entrance to the Caverocks impatiently. It was the day that her apprentice, Hazelpaw was meant to come out from her assessment and Honeystar couldn't help but feel nervous. The leader had been staying on guard outside the large cave system for a moon now while Hazelpaw was inside. As sun-high came ever so closer, Honeystar grew more and more frightened of her apprentice's whereabouts. The sun was nearly at it's highest point in the sky when Honeystar thought she heard a scuffling of pawsteps and spun around to see the thin, scraggly frame of Hazelpaw trudging out of the cave. The leader nearly yowled with relief and raced over to her beloved apprentice, nuzzling into her affectionately, "You made it! You passed your assessment! I'm so proud of you, Hazelpaw," Honeystar purred as Hazelpaw let out a gruff meow, "I felt like I was going to die in there. I wouldn't have lasted another day," The bony tabby she-cat admitted, "If it wasn't for the cats of StarClan's wisdom, I probably wouldn't have made it," Honeystar glanced down at her apprentice, "Did the cats of StarClan really speak with you at night by the lake?" "Yes! They really did! I thought I was going insane at first," The apprentice exclaimed, "That's great. We'll get you fed and cleaned up back at camp and then your sister will leave for her assessment tomorrow. I can give you your warrior ceremony when we arrive back at camp or we can wait for Cloudpaw to return from her assessment and give you your ceremonies together?" The leader suggested, "I want to have my ceremony with Cloudpaw. She's my sister- we do everything together," Honeystar paused before nodding in understanding before the two she-cats walked back to camp in silence.

( The clan consumes a squirrel and a stoat )
( Cloudpaw goes on her warrior assessment with Honeystar and Bearclaw )
( Chestnutface, Bristleclaw, Duskfall and Thistlepelt are accepted into the clan )
( Honeystar requests an elder from the moonpool )
( Bearclaw becomes mates with Mottlefang )

[ Cloudpaw successfully passes her warrior assessment! ]
[ Starclan has sent you a elder ]
[ Mottlefang is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

amethyst14 wrote:
"A pretty name for a pretty pelt, Willowdusk. How are you still mate-less?" Foxclaw purred to the molly, he was to close for comfort for her and she pinned her ears back and took a step back. Foxclaw didn't even notice "I would like to congratulate you on your marvelous achievement, the apprentice trial is hard to complete during a blizzard." he added as he took another step closer to her.

"Th-thank you Foxclaw.." Willowdusk looked around for some for of help. Her eyes met Brambletuft's and all she did was snicker at her and the flirtatious Foxclaw.

"So why no mate yet? A pretty cat like you shouldn't be alone." The persistent tom meowed quietly to her.

Before she could answer Russetmist seemed to come out of no where and wedged himself between Foxclaw and Willowdusk, managing to push Foxclaw back a little. "I love your warrior name Willowdusk, it is very suiting." The molly only looked at Russetmist with thanks in her eyes as she let out a small sigh of relief. Russetmist glared at Foxclaw, it was a clear warning to leave her alone and that he claimed her, but Willowdusk did not notice the glare.

"Thanks Russetmist, it means a lot coming from your." The new warrior purred in delight, oblivious to the two males staring each other down. Foxclaw left the two then, his tail flicking in agitation and Russetmist grumbling something incoherent. Brambletuft watched this from where she lay, an amused smirk on her face. She wondered when Russetmist would just ask Willowdusk to be his mate but didn't bother to mention to him that Foxclaw has always been like that. For now though the group of friends enjoyed each other's company and joked around until patrols were sent out by Bouldershade.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Willowpaw-Willowdusk]
[Apprentice Training Ryepaw and Tigerpaw train.]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Dawnflower, Brambletuft, Mudpuddle and Tigerpaw patrol the
southern border.(If they could find Avenkit of Aspenclan?)
]
[Hunting Patrol Oriolefeather, Badgerfall, Willowdusk and Ryepaw hunt in the forest.]
[Moonstone Cloudstar asks for a warrior. (Waspfur from Asterclan, his mate will follow too Lizardstream)]
[Herb Used 1 Tansy.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Ermine(2 servings) 1 Quail(3 servings)

[ Willowpaw is now a warrior: Willowdusk! ]
[ Ryepaw and Tigerpaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Bouldershade, Dawnflower, Brambletuft, Mudpuddle and Tigerpaw found Avenkit of Aspenclan ]
[ Oriolefeather, Badgerfall, Willowdusk and Ryepaw caught two quails and a rabbit while hunting ]
[ Waspfur of Asterclan and her mate Lizardstream came to join Briarclan ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fickleclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ]
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

Number of Cats: 24
(11 Mollies 13 Toms)

While Freckleface and Fawnthroat were slowly coming back to camp, they heard a rustle in the trees. Whirling around, they came face to face with... A very old cat, accompanied by a younger one. "Who?..." Fawnthroat stammered, surprised. The young warrior answered. "we're from Wrenclan... The clan disbanded, but we got lost. I decided to stay with Fauna, she couldn't take care of herself." she sighed quietly. Fawnthroat came closer. "well, you are welcome to stay in Swallowclan if you like." Hopstripe sighed in relief. "Thank you." she spoke honestly. Fawnthroat smiled and waved them on. "This way." In truth, she was impressed by the older cat's apparent age... Definitely a lot more than 100 moons. Slowly, the small party walked back to Swallowclan.

When they arrived, there was another big surprise. Three cats... They were talking to Spiderstar. The leader smiled when he saw them arrive, although was puzzled by the two mollies. "Who are they?" he asked Fawnthroat. "Two cats from another clan... It disbanded, and now they would like to join." She explained. Spiderstar sighed. "They too?... Well, these three are the same..." he looked at the other cats behind him. Fawnthroat sighed as well. "More mouths to feed." she mumbled. "Well, I have to take those to the medicine den." she said and started to pad off. Spiderstar nodded and watched her leave, then turned to Freckleface. "You can go back to the warriors den and warm up, you've done a great job. Just send Honeyear over when you do, I'd like him to show them around." Freckleface nodded and rushed off. "Honeyear?" the tom asked quietly as he entered the warm warriors den. He was worried at having to talk with him. "What?" came the answer. "There's now cats, Spiderstar would like you to show them around..." he explained. Honeyear rolled his eyes, but was smiling inwardly. This might be useful... "Alright, thank you." he said as he walked out, and towards the middle of cats. When he arrived there he stopped suddenly. "Five??" he asked more to himself, not believing it. This was better than he had thought! He shook himself and went up to Spiderstar. "Spiderstar, is it really five cats?" he asked to make sure. "Yes." the leader answered calmly. For some reason he felt like he was repeating himself today... Now that he was closer, Honeyear was disappointed. They weren't all warriors, but the apprentice and youngest warrior might be useful... He nodded. "alright then." he said and turned to the cats.

"so, who is who?" he asked. He would need to know that. "I'm Barleystorm. This is Sycamorewhisker, my mate, and Sandpaw, my kit." one of the warriors said. "I'm Hopstripe, and this is Fauna." the young warrior talked then. Honeyear nodded. Hopstripe and Sandpaw, he'd need to remember that. "alright, I'll show you around. I'll start with the elders den." he didn't really enjoy it, since an elder that old... It was useless. He truly didn't understand why Spiderstar had let that one join! But well, he had nothing to say for now. They quickly, or as quick as an old cat can go, arrived in front of the elders den. "you're our first elder, so you might be a little lonely for now. Not I'm sure the others might come and visit." he spoke smoothly. He had to make the best impression possible. Fauna nodded and went in, and settled down. "thank you, it's very comfortable." she smiled, and Honeyear had to resist the urge to toll his eyes. A waste of prey. He turned around. "the apprentice den is next." it wasn't far anyway. As they arrived, Specklepaw peeked out. "oh, New cats! Beetlepaw, come see!" she exclaimed, smiling widely. Sandpaw smiled as well. With a last look at his parents he ran into the den, following Specklepaw. "last but not least, the warriors den." Honeyear said as he stopped in front a few minutes later. "it's nice and warm." he said as he entered. Then he sat into his nest and watched them settle down with bright eyes.

~the next day~

Ashkit was up early the next morning, excited. Today, she would become an apprentice... She had spent more and more time out of the nursery recently, often going to the medicine den to talk with Fawnthroat. Her brothers had started to do so as well, but they weren't very interested by the medicine den and preferred to try exploring the camp, although they were always caught and brought back. Ashkit smiled as she thought of their face when she saw them be carried back by their scruff. Then she walked to the edge of the nursery and looked out, extremely excited. Cats were beginning to wake up, and going to eat something. Soon... Soon she would be with the others. At last she saw the leader jump onto the high rock. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath this rock!" Spiderstar called. Ashkit left the nursery by herself. She was one of those now, wasn't she? Other cats around her flocked together, all looking up at Spiderstar. "Now, I have a few important announcements to make today..." Spiderstar started, and Ashkit held her breath. Almost there.

"Yesterday, five new cats joined us." many cats eyes widened. Five was a lot. "One of them is an apprentice. Sandpaw, please step forward." the sandy apprentice stepped forward nervously. "Your mentor will be Freckleface." the tom seemed surprised, and stumbled forward a little. "Uh, hello." he said to the apprentice, who smiled at him. "Now, Ashkit, please step forward." smiling but still shy, the kit did so. "You are now six moons, the age to become an apprentice." Ashkit nodded a little. "After having spoken with her, Fawnthroat told me that she would be happy to take you as an apprentice." Ashkit smiled widely this time and looked at Fawnthroat, who smiled back gently. "So now, your name will be Ashpaw, the medicine cat apprentice!" Ashkit smiled brightly as cats began to chant her name. "Ashpaw! Ashpaw!" After some time, the chants died down and Spiderstar jumped down from the high rock. "Honeyear, please give out patrols!" he called. Honeyear nodded. "Alright, we don't have much prey. Whisperleap, Mikestep, Smokewhisker, Leafstrike, Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker, I'd like you to go on one big hunting patrol. Apprentices can train, I guess. I'll be doing a patrol with Hopstripe." he spoke. Many cats nodded, and the big group got together to form their patrol. "Ready? Now go!" Honeyear called, and the cats dispersed.

As Honeyear and Hopstripe walked, Honeyear thought about how to start. "What did you think of me when I was giving out patrols?" he asked suddenly. "Oh, I think you did great! You're the deputy, right?" Hopstripe answered. Honeyear smiled inwardly. "No, sadly I am not." he sighed dramatically. "The real deputy is having kits right now." he answered. Let's see how she responds to that... "Well, I think you should be the real deputy!" Hopstripe blurted out. "Thank you, that's very nice." Honeyear smiled. Inside, he was jubilating. Hopstripe was perfect! Honeyear kept quiet for the rest of the patrol, knowing he needed to take this one step at a time.

(Whisperleap, Mikestep, Smokewhisker, Leafstrike, Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker hunting
Barkknot and Beetlepaw training (climbing)
Moonshadow and Specklepaw training (climbing)
Freckleface and Sandpaw training (fighting)
Honeyear and Hopstripe patrolling
Ashkit became Ashpaw, the medicine cat apprentice!)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 66 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 53 moons | Female | X
          Step in deputy:
          Honeyear | 48 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 69 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 6 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 54 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 48 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 30 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 48 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 50 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 17 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 16 moons | Female | X
          Freckleface | 40 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 17 moons| Female | X
          Barleystorm | 40 moons | Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 43 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Beetlepaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Specklepaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Sandpaw | 13 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 51 moons | Female | X
          Ravenfeather | 53 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Firekit | 4 moons | Male | X
          Pebblekit | 5 moons | Male | X
          Ferretkit | 2 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzykit | 2 moons | Female | X

Elders:
          Fauna | 170 moons | Female | X

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x2
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x0
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (5 servings per post)
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings (used up)
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings (used up)
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Total: 9 servings left over/ 1 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Moonshadow | Specklepaw | 3: hunting, fighting, climbing
    Barkknot| Beetlepaw | 3: hunting, fighting, climbing
    Freckleface | Sandpaw | 4: climbing, hunting, stalking, fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikestep <-> Whisperleap
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Firekit
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlepaw, Specklepaw
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretkit, Fuzzykit
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpaw
Last edited by Arya22 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:11 am

Number of Cats: 01 [ - 1 / - 2 ]
Servings: 01
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime

Crowstar crept from his den in the large oak and stretched in the feeble sunshine. He smiled lightly as he saw Splashflower by the fresh-kill pile, talking enthusiastically with Flamepatch. He was still shocked at their luck in finding a medicine cat on a mere patrol; he had been planning on going to the Moonpool to request one, but now it seemed he could spare himself that trip. Breaking from his thoughts, the leader strode towards the other two cats.
"Morning!" called Flamepatch as he approached, looking up from the squirrel he was sharing with Splashflower. "The weather's cleared up a bit today, I was thinking about going hunting while it's nicer out, unless there's anything you want me to do."
Crowstar shook his head. "That sounds great, Flamepatch. If you do that, I'll do the border patrols, that way we can get both done faster."
"I'll be out gathering herbs," Splashflower chimed in, swiping her tongue around her jaws. "I figure that I'll need to stock up the stores a bit before new cats join the Clan."
Crowstar nodded, glad that they could all do something different to help out. "Sounds like a plan. You two can head out whenever you're done eating, and we'll see each other later." With a smile, he flicked his tail and trotted through the camp entrance.

[ crowstar patrols the borders
flamepatch goes hunting
splashflower searches for herbs
springclan consumes one squirrel ]

Leader:
          Crowstar | 46 Moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Flamepatch | 39 Moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Splashflower | 28 Moons | She-Cat |

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Horsetail x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
Chervil x1 | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Vole | x0 | 1 serving
Blackbird | x1 | 3 servings
Fish | x0 | 1-3 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [17]

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:42 am

Number of Cats: 28(6 Servings)
Toms: 13 Mollies: 15
Next Moonstone Visit: July 23, 2017
🍁Archive🍁
Aspenpaw sniffled a little as she sat alone, fixing the apprentice den by her self. She could over hear the joyous conversations of the other apprentices and wished she could join in. She was stuck in camp because her kitty pet mentor refused to teach her anything anything until she learned respect. The apprentice growled and lashed out at what ever was in front of her, she didn't realize it was the unstable part of the den that she was working on and watched as it crashed all the way down. "Great!" she hissed to herself before starting all over again on the den.

"Cool we get to train as apprentices and sleep outside!" Dipperpaw meowed loudly, he of course meant what he said and looked forward to sleeping outside like he had in the past.

"Yeah, great. Woo-hoo... we all get to sleep out in the cold all night." The sarcastic meow came from Starlingpaw as the two toms walked by Aspenpaw who was working on the den. She wasn't paying attention to what she was doing and her work fell apart again. Aspenpaw let out a groan and Starlingpaw just snickered as they kept walking "You missed a spot." he meowed to her.

"Leave her alone." Ryepaw meowed and swatted at the two toms. They quickened their pace and left the two alone. Ryepaw looked at his sister "You want help?" he asked as he started to work with her, not caring what her answer was. Aspenpaw looked like she was going to burst into tears at any moment as she continued to work.

"Why do you like her?" Aspenpaw growled, referring to Tigerpaw. "She is the reason why our dad isn't here anymore and the reason why he didn't like us in the first place. If only mother would let us train when he wanted maybe he wouldn't have been so bad to every one else?" she muttered to Ryepaw.

"Tigerpaw is family, we both should like her. And it was not her fault or anything, dad made his choices and Cloudstar gave him many chances..." Ryepaw meowed under his breath. The two were quiet then as they worked on the apprentice den together, she didn't say it but Aspenpaw still blamed Tigerpaw.

───────────────────────
"So many new apprentices and new cats. The clan grew twice its size in just a few seasons." Badgerfall meowed to Coppereyes as he groomed the top of her head. "I hope Cloudstar knows what he is doing." she worried.

Coppereyes was quiet for a while as he groomed her and when he stopped he finally answered her "Don't worry to much about it, Cloudstar I am sure knows what he is doing. Plus the majority of the new cats were kits, Quailkit, Starlingkit and Finchkit were found during a blizzard and Mutekit popped out of the river. It's not like we could have just turned them away. Waspfur was sent here by Starclan and his mate just happened to follow him."

"You still think he might be your brother?" Badgerfall asked him.

"Maybe, I haven't seen them in many moons and I doubt he would remember me." The copper colored warrior meowed with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Why don't you ask him?"

Coppereyes shook his head "I don't want to. I fear what he would say about our sister and our other brother." he admitted to the molly.

"I would want to know, but I won't push you to do it." Badgerfall meowed before starting to groom him in return.

───────────────────────
Archpool twitched in his sleep as he dreamed. He knew Starclan was sending him a message because he hardly ever dreamed and this was so life like. It was the tiniest owl he has ever seen and it darted around him as if it was curious of its surroundings. It disappeared into a den and he followed after it, once inside a light came from no where and there he saw so many herbs. The tiny owl was poking at them, murmuring a quiet 'who?' A deathberry rolled out of the pile and the owl chased after it, Archpool was frightened for the owl and went to say 'don't eat it.'

"Don't eat it!" Archpool yowled as he woke up. The dream was over and he was back in his den, everything was the way it was suppose to be. He sat in his nest pondering his dream, was Starclan telling him his apprentice? Was it a warning? so many thoughts flooded him.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Berrykit-Berrypaw, Dipperkit-Dipperpaw,
Finchkit-Finchpaw, Quailkit-Quailpaw, Starlingkit-Starlingpaw
]
[Apprentice Training Ryepaw and Tigerpaw train for hunting skill.
Dipperpaw, Starlingpaw and Quailpaw train for battle skill.
Berrypaw and Finchpaw train for climbing skill.
]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Dawnflower, Quailpaw and Berrypaw patrol near the lake.
(I have three other cats from other clans. 1,2 go together, or 3)
]
[Hunting Patrol 1 Cloudstar, Waspfur, Mudpuddle, Willowdusk, Tigerpaw and Dipperpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Hunting Patrol 2 Lizzardstream, Russetmist, Brambletuft and Foxclaw hunt in the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool searches for herbs near the mountain.]
[Camp Guard Badgerfall and Coppereyes.]
[Prey Eaten 2 Rabbits(4 servings) 2 Mice(2 servings)

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Cloudstar | 46 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
        Bouldershade | 45 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 64 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlkit will become the victim after
        she goes through apprentice training.

Warriors:
        Oriolefeather | 50 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Coppereyes | 40 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lyrasong | 40 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Waspfur | 40 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Dawnflower | 39 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lizardstream | 39 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 34 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 27 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 17 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 17 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 16 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 16 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Aspenpaw | 9 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Ryepaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerpaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Berrypaw | 6 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Dipperpaw | 6 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Finchpaw | 6 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Quailpaw | 6 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Starlingpaw | 6 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
        Fawnwillow | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Mutekit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lambkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Owlkit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
        Resinmoon | 100 Moons | Tom | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x0 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x1 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
        Quail | x3 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 6 | 14 servings

DECEASED

Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerpaw
        Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryepaw, Aspenpaw, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlkit, Lambkit, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
        Spiderkit(Jinxclan), Whitekit(Jinxclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Oriolefeather | Ryepaw | 3 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting,Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Foxclaw | Aspenpaw | 2 |
    Cloudstar | Tigerpaw | 3 |
    Dawnflower | Berrypaw | 0 |
    Waspfur | Dipperpaw | 0 |
    Coppereyes | Finchpaw | 0 |
    Bouldershade | Quailpaw | 0 |
    Badgerfall | Starlingpaw | 0 |
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan --) 03

Postby miss universe » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:20 am

Number of Cats: two ♀ - one ♂

loststar sniffed the tree before marking it again, his head high. so far he had only discovered two clans nearby, but it wouldn't hurt to strengthen the borders. "hello?" he heard a voice call, and he snarled before turning around, his claws already unsheathed. "who are you?" he growled to the silver tabby, watching as her eyes widened in response to his claws. "well, i heard you started a clan. not one of the weak ones either. rumors are spreading about you, and i wanted to be a part of them." she said, and loststar felt himself relax a bit. "ah, so you wish to become one with lostclan. very well, follow me." he snapped quickly, walking back to the camp. he debated on warning the molly about burningclaw, but decided against it. how would she handle the fierce molly? that would make or break her tentative offer to join the clan. "what's your name?" he asked her, and she replied instantly, "whatever name you give me." loststar was impressed despite himself, it seemed like the molly was well aware of who would be top-dog around here. "as you must know, i'm loststar. my deputy is burningclaw." the molly nodded, not seeming surprised. they walked in silence before reaching the barrier of brambles. "wait here." he ordered the molly, not surprised when she followed his instructions. he went further left to the dirtplace and squeezed into camp, his lip turned up a bit despite himself. "i caught us dinner." burningclaw said as soon as she spotted him, and he nodded to her. "good job. when i went on patrol, i found an interesting cat. she wants to join us." burningclaw scrambled to her paws, excitement shining in her eyes. "fresh meat? i want to meet her." loststar stifled the urge to laugh and just beckoned the molly to follow him. of course the molly was right where he left her, sitting calmly, her tail wrapped around her paws. burningclaw bounded up to the molly and circled her, obviously assessing her. the most the molly did was twitch an ear, and loststar had to admire how calm she was. "where did you come from." burningclaw asked her, and she replied, "i was a loner. i used to stay by the tall tree." burningclaw nodded, seemingly satisfied by the answer. "hm." she turned to loststar and nodded once. he closed his eyes and asked the Dark Forest for advice, and heard a whispered "yessss." "very well. as the Dark Forest as my witness, you are now silvermask, warrior of lostclan." silvermask dipped her head and shivered once, before raising her head to meet loststars eyes. "thank you." loststar nodded, then motioned to burningclaw. "now you can patrol, i'll take silvermask hunting." burningclaw huffed, obviously wanting to interrogate the molly, but nodded and walked away.

loststar and silvermask are hunting.
burningclaw is patrolling.
(burningclaw should find emberheart of asterclan.)

Leader:
          loststar | thirty-three moons | tom | X

Deputy:
          burningclaw | twenty moons | molly | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          silvermask | twenty-seven moons | molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    dawnclan | stranger danger
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South West | hyenaclan | roses - !
    West | iceclan | reygankiwi

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x2 | 2 servings
    frog | x0 | 0 servings
    hare | x0 | 0 servings
    sparrow | x1 | 3 servings
    hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    crow | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:35 am

Weather: The winter has past and has paved the way to Newleaf. Though the snow is melting slowly so there may still be piles of it littered around here and there, and a few chilling winds. But the prey has come out from hiding making hunting easier. The scent of flowers have begun to grow and bud

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
"Thanks for your help," Powderbreeze responded. "Would you like to join our clan? We could use someone with fighting skills like yours," she explained.

The loner thought about it for a second. "I'll join your clan," he replied, "And help you guys get home," he meowed, tail flicking. "Seems their may be a benefit in numbers in battle anyhow," he chuckled. "Name's Fox," he explained. "Deerstar, our leader we'll give you a warrior name when we get back to camp," she meowed, as she started to stumble camp, with her warriors and the new recurit with her.

Deerstar glanced up as the patrol came back. "Go see Hailwish and Blizzardpaw and get those wounds treeted," she ordered. "And who's with you?" she asked.

"Name's Fox the loner replied. Shadedfrost glanced over. "He helped us defeat the foxes," she told Deerstar, who nodded.

"I'd like to join your clan," Fox explained, Deerstar nodded. "Your warrior name will be Foxstrike," she murmured. "I'll take Foxstrike and Ramclaw hunting," she told Ocrafur. 'Believe the camp is safe for now so why don't you train Sedgepaw out of camp?" Deerstar suggested.

Moonpool: N/A
Hunting Patrol: Deerstar, Ramclaw, Foxstrike
Herb Hunting: Blizzardpaw
Herb's used for healing: Celandine, Dandelion, Goldenrod, Cobwebs and Tormentil
Cats helping with healing: Hailwish
Training: Sedgepaw trains with Ocrafur

The Clan ate a Bird using 3 servings

"Finally!" Sedgepaw shouted when she took her first steps out of camp for the first time in moons. She took a moment to roll around in the wet ground of slowly melting snow, giggling softly. Ocrafur looked at her with a grin as she rolled around, patiently waiting for her to finish. He knew for a young cat like her that being coped up inside was irritating. Though he was glad she was patient. "You did a good job waiting." He decided to compliment her. The gray molly looked at him before shaking her fur dry. "I thought I was gonna die waiting." She admitted, following Ocrafur as they walked. "Well you didn't, a that's a good thing." "Honestly.I could have taken those foxes down with my eyes closed. They probably fight like squirrels!" She bragged, crouching down as if ready to pounce on her invisible fox enemies. "Is that so?" Ocrafur asked, glancing around before spotting prey. "Well then. How about you catch that squirrel and prove just how better you are than those foxes." Sedgepaw looked in the direction his tail was pointing before smirking at him. "Easy peasy!" She nodded before dashing after the squirrel. It heard her coming from a mile away though and dashed up the nearest tree, causing Sedgepaw to run right into the same tree. From behind her, Ocrafur laughed loudly. "That's not funny..." She pouted, rubbing her head while glaring up into he branches to which the squirrel disappeared. "Yes it is. But don't worry. I'll teach you how to do it right. Let's go."

While hunting, your cats caught 2 hares
While herb gathering, Blizzardpaw found Yarrow
Hailwish has successfully helped heal the injured cats
While training, Sedgepaw learned the Hunting skill

deimos wrote:─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"

➵ Nostalgia is the worst kind of liar.

"Can we talk? Alone?" Shrikeface meows as he pads up to Mintstar, who was resting underneath the shade of the grand oak while her mate Duckfoot was laying besides her. The gray-and-white warrior's eyes dart towards his sister's mate, who stares at him with a look of guarded suspicion over what he could have possibly wanted with Mintstar. It wasn't surprising to Shrikeface that he was suspicious, the two siblings have not spoken comfortably with one another for moons, their relationship was in tatters ever since the leader dropped all connection with her brother when he had broken the code with Skunknose seasons ago. Even now they were still on uncertain terrain, and while Mintstar had tried her best to connect with her brother and his family, it was obvious they could never be as close with each other like when they were young.

Mintstar lets out a sigh, an unsettling feeling in her chest as she quickly guessed what her brother wanted: to speak about the way she handled having Ramhorn join PineClan. She considered it her most difficult decision as a leader yet, switching from saying he couldn't join to changing her mind once Aspenheart challenged her about it and hearing the rest of the Clan agree with him. Duckfoot gives her a reassuring lick on the cheek, whispering words of comfort before sitting up and leaving to go gather the apprentices to train. Mintstar keeps her eye on him, a smile plays on her lips as she watches his apprentice Firepaw scamper up to him excitedly before a mew from Shrikeface brings her back to reality. "Let's go inside my den." She meows quietly, reluctant to look Shrikeface in the eye.

The leader's den was a burrow underneath the grand oak that was centered in PineClan camp, most assumed it was dug up by some big and powerful predator as a den far before Shadowstar founded her Clan which was why is managed to hold its form after being left abandoned for so long. It was large enough for several cats to sit inside comfortably, the ground was cool under-paw, and there was a comfortable moss nest lined with soft feathers that could be seen in the corner: Mintstar's roost. The leader seated herself in the middle of her den, curling her gray tail over her paws and stayed silent as she waited for her brother to speak, she could already imagine his yellow eyes glaring at her disapprovingly.

Shrikeface narrowed his eyes at her, feeling a stab of disappointment over seeing how she still would not meet his eyes. The two stayed quiet, a pregnant pause until Shrikeface managed to find his words. "Do you plan to be anything like Shadowstar?" He asked, his voice was calm, yet an underlying twinge of anxiety could be heard as well. Mintstar's ears, which were slightly flattened now stood alert at her brother's question. She had expected to be scolded about what had happened with Ramhorn, to hear this coming from him was surprising given how hard it must have hit home. For the first time today, the PineClan leader finally managed to look her brother in the eye and was taken aback at how vulnerable he looked.

"I-I, well..." Mintstar wasn't sure how to talk about the former leader to him given how she had publicly offended her brother's family when she was in a poor state of mind, and while Mintstar had been the one to force her out of camp and eventually challenge her for leadership, a part of her still clung on to the memories of the proud leader and how calmly she addressed everyone. Shadowstar had treated her warriors with respect, speaking to them as equals despite their difference in rank, she was so wise and experienced that to see her fall from grace after her son and mate's death was almost earth shattering since Mintstar had looked up to her for so long. "I don't see what's wrong... if... I were to follow her examples. She was a good leader. Wise and strong." She meowed, confident in her words.

A tiny growl escaped Shrikeface, frustrated that his sister still looked up to Shadowstar despite knowing how much the old leader had torn up his family. He remembered the frustration he felt when she told him that while he and Skunknose could continue to be mates, he was not allowed be anywhere near her due to her rank as a medicine cat. Mintstar or Mintclaw at the time did nothing to comfort him, she just ignored him and his kits to the best of her ability while admiring her leader from the sidelines. She was there when his sons were apprentices and she had one of her own, often accompanying Shadowstar since she decided to train Aspenheart herself and she knew of how harsh the leader treated his son. The heartache he felt when Aspenheart would share his insecurities about how his mentor hated him was incomparable to anything else he had felt before.

"She was cold, Mintstar. I'm worried you're straying down that path too." Mintstar's whiskers twitched over hearing his criticism, she didn't want to believe her leader was 'cold' or that she would turn out the same. Shadowstar was a model example of what a leader should be, Shrikeface only spoke bad about her because he was disciplined accordingly when he took a mate he wasn't supposed to have. He broke the warrior code, and he had to pay for it. She sat a little straighter in an attempt to make herself appear bigger and more authoritative before replying. "She wasn't cold, she was suffering. And I won't tolerate you disrespecting her." She meowed, the fur along her neck beginning to rise as her brother growled in frustration.

"Quit lying to yourself, Mintstar! You can't be this featherbrained to believe Shadowstar was so high and mighty!" He replied, his former composure lost as he grew even more exasperated with his sister. Mintstar's claws dug into the dirt, her pupils narrowed to slits as she forced herself not to start an outburst of her own. She was very disappointed in hearing how he spoke about Shadowstar, sure he had his reasons, but they were all in the past now. He should be focused on honoring the memory of their first leader instead of saying her name in vain. She curled her lip, shutting her eyes and releasing a quiet growl before making her next orders. "Get out of my den." She commanded, relaxing her tense shoulders once she heard him take his leave, but not before snarling at his sister before he did.

Mintstar slowly opened her eyes, staring somberly at the entrance of the den as she realized she most likely lost Shrikeface forever, but her expression sharpened as she told herself she didn't care. PineClan mattered more than anything, more then herself and whomever she spoke with. She would now work even harder to make sure that Shadowstar's Clan did it's best to succeed.

➵ "Stealing, of course, is a crime, and a very impolite thing to do."

Cottonbush couldn't remember the last time he had been caught in such a compromising position, and while the WitherClan tom usually had a witty remark on the ready, he couldn't quite get his thoughts straight as he was currently pinned under a very angry white molly while his former Clanmate Blissheart was cornered against a pine tree with an equally angry gray apprentice staring him down. In hindsight, perhaps he should've expected this kind of reaction given he was found hunting in another Clan's territory and had gathered a decent amount of prey, but he honestly thought he could get away with theft as he heard so much about how the pine-dwelling cats spent their days sleeping in camp until the sun went down.

Now either he heard that wrong or luck decided to hightail it right when he needed it most, and as Cottonbush tried to pick apart where he went wrong Laurelcloud was finding it a lot more difficult to concentrate on questioning the WitherClanner about breaking the warrior code when the tom in question could actually be very attractive if he cycling through every conceivable emotion right at this moment. The young warrior made sure to keep her captive under a tight grip as she checked to see if her apprentice was able to make sure the cream tabby didn't run away from her, and to her relief, he just looked more confused and slightly offended he was trapped by someone half his size.

Orchidpaw caught her gaze, her former intimidating look turned into her natural casual demeanor as she spoke to her. "He says he tried to stop Cottonbush from stealing prey from us." The apprentice reported, earning a disbelieving scoff from Laurelcloud and a uncomfortable grunt from the thief below her who stared at Blissheart disapprovingly. The tabby, who was notably unkempt and skinny compared to his Clanmate now that Laurelcloud got a good look at him, tried to voice his protest before Orchidpaw shot him a warning glance which signaled him to shut up.

"Well whatever the case, it's up to us what happens to you. I'm taking both of you to Mintstar." Laurelcloud mewed, stepping off the tom to give him room to stand, which she regretted instantly as she unwillingly admired his lean body and handsome face. She cleared her throat and ordered for Cottonbush and Blissheart to follow, not quite meeting the former's eyes not of embarrassment, and it was then Cottonbush was putting together the pieces of how to possibly convince the PineClan warrior to maybe tell her leader to go a little soft on him after what he did.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

The minute the two 'prisoners' entered camp, Blissheart was struck with a sense of longing as he stepped inside a Clan camp once again. It wasn't WitherClan, it could never have the same charm as his home, but seeing PineClan's camp was a breath of fresh air after spending so many lonely moons on his own after being unceremoniously exiled due to sudden claims that he was threat to everyone's safety. He hated to think about it, hated remembering his mother's furious look as she hissed at him to leave all while standing protectively over his younger siblings while they looked so confused as to why everyone suddenly grew so distrustful of their older brother.

...He could have sworn he saw the tiniest of smirks on Asceticslash's face as he left camp for the final time, but he quickly shut the thought out as he never wanted to believe his own sister plotted to get him out of WitherClan. Lost in his thoughts, he failed to hear the surprised gasp coming from his own friend in PineClan alongside a black tom who looked almost identical to her aside from different fur lengths. "Blissheart?" Shadepaw mewed in shock, quickly trotting up to him while the tom followed just behind. Blissheart flinched, feeling self-conscious over how ragged he looked compared to her own well-kept self.

"What in StarClan happened to you?" She mewed in concern, ready to look him over like she had whenever she had a patient in the medicine den before remembering that Blissheart probably wouldn't be comfortable if she fussed over him in front of her entire Clan. "It's a... long story." He replied, unwillingly to tell Shadepaw how he was thrown out of his Clan over heated accusations. The medicine cat quickly realized this was not something he was comfortable with sharing, but she still felt a little hurt that she wasn't able to be there for him when he really needed it.

"A-Anyway, who are you?" He mewed, changing the subject from himself to the black tom who had stayed quiet as he and Shadepaw spoke. "Shadepaw never told me she had a brother." At least he assumed they were sibling due to their similarities, but given how flustered the pair got, it appeared he was incorrect. He licked at his chest fur in embarrassment until the tom chimed in with a voice almost as clear and soft as Shadepaw's sounded. "I'm Ratpaw, and you're not the only cat who's said that, no worries." He mewed, smiling kindly at him.

The three cats exchanged casual conversation with each other, Ratpaw discussed how he was getting his warrior name sometime this night while Shadepaw chimed in about how her own medicine cat training was going. Blissheart truly realized how much he missed Clan life then, and he briefly wondered if there was any way he could request joining PineClan since he had no where else to go. Eventually he was called up to talk to the leader herself, Shadepaw and Ratpaw mewed encouragement as he left and Cottonbush grumbled that she probably slept on burrs because she was a lot more snappier and irritated then he thought she would be. Blissheart thought he was just being rude until he stared into the intimidating hazel eyes of Mintstar as she ordered him to tell his side of the story.

Blissheart and Cottonbush waited inside the vacant elder's den once that was over and done with, Mintstar calling her deputy and medicine cat over to speak over what to do with the two toms. The cream tabby attempted to clean his fur to make himself look a little more presentable, while Cottonbush kept staring at Laurelcloud as she sat right by the den's entrance to keep guard on them. He sighed defeated, unsure of how to get himself out of the mess he found himself in. "Never thought this would ever happen to me." He mumbled to himself, Blissheart paused mid-lick to give him a disapproving stare.

"What'd you expect? You know stealing's against the warrior code." He meowed, ears perking up when Cottonbush chuckled and shot him an amused look. "It's weird hearing your voice again, never thought I'd see you after... you know." Blissheart's face fell thinking about his exile again, and the two of them laid in awkward silence before Blissheart mewed dejectedly. "At least you're probably gonna go home." Cottonbush really had no idea how to reply to that, his own thoughts of his former Clanmate's exile were muddled at best, but he didn't agree with how his father Fadedstar had handled things.

A sharp mew from Laurelcloud saved him from saying anything and Cottonbush took the opportunity to give her another charming look that made her stutter before saying that Mintstar wanted to see them. The way she grew so easily flustered around him was rather amusing and if he was going to wind up staying in PineClan he didn't think he'd really mind. Mintstar said that he as well as Blissheart were going to stay in camp for a moon until she could find a way to reach Fadedstar given how far away their Clans were from each other before dismissing them back to the elder's den. This news was alright with them, but a question nagged at the back of Cottonbush's mind.

"How'd you manage to stay here? Didn't you tell her how we kicked you out?" He asked once they were inside, his yellow eyes narrowed in suspicion. Blissheart shrugged, laying in his nest and resting his head on his paws. "I just told her we were on a hunting patrol and went out way farther then we were supposed to? I couldn't just go up and tell her the truth, I got nervous." He admitted, Cottonbush sighed and rolled his eyes before laying in his own nest and stared outside.

'A whole moon here, huh? This should be fun.'

[ last reply ]
- pineclan chooses to ally with blazeclan.
- blissheart and cottonbush are taken into custody. *

(* and both end up joining pineclan.)
- rosemask begins kitting.
- ratpaw has his warrior ceremony. (ratnose)
- asphodelface, daisystorm, minkcloud, comfreyfang go patrolling.
- magpiewhisker, fawnfur, aspenheart, larkclaw go hunting.
- weaselstorm and shadepaw go herb gathering.
- juniperpaw, egretpaw, orchidpaw, acornpaw, firepaw go training.

//asdfg its been two months since i wrote anything and i was in a rush to get this finished and i think it shows lol

"Shadepaw! I need Raspberry leaves!" Weaselstorm shouted to his apprentice over the loud wails the queen in labor. Scary to say, it wan't going so well.. "U-Uh, w-which one was that again?!" "I don't have time for this Shadepaw. We could lose her and the kits. Pull yourself together!" The elder medicine cat hissed at his apprentice. But he too was as nervous and scared as she was. This was by far one of the worst kittings they had experienced. And Rosemask was in so much pain. It was bone chilling. He didn't mean to raise Shadepaw's nerves by shouting but it was the best way to relieve his own. He'd make sure to apologize properly afterwards. "O-Ok.. R-Raspberry leaves right? Thoes were.. the one we found today right?" "Yes. Now hurry!" Shadepaw nodded, and dashed out of the nursery, only to run right into Lizardstripe, the expecting father. "H-How is she. I-It sounds..." He paused, another wail sounding out from inside. Lizardstripe's ears fell and he looked to the ground until the scream died down. He then looked to Shadepaw for some form of comfort. But she could only back away slowly, apologizing softly for a lack of a solid answer. "Shadepaw pleas-" " I-I have to go!" And then she dashed off to the medicine den to grab the needed herbs.

~◆~

"We call this meeting today to celebrate many things. First, Ratpaw, please step foward." Mintstar annouced with a smile as she stood upon the Highrock facing the clan. She was inwardly excited for this ceremony. It was her first since becoming leader and it was honestly a welcomed event since her... "talk" with her brother. And Ratpaw looked just as eager, if not more, for his promotion. Once he was sitting tall and proud before her she continued to speak. "I, Mintstar, leader of Pineclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." She announced to the gathered cats, feeling a strong sense of pride as she remembered Shadowstar standing in this very position. "Ratpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked him, her smile never wavering. "I-I do." The black tom nodded after a brief glance towards where his two friends, Firepaw and Shadepaw sat, both of which nodded in encouragement. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ratpaw, from this moment you will be known as Ratnose. StarClan honors your growing and well cultivated skills in tracking, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Pineclan." As soon as she let those final words slip, the cats around began to chant the name of their newest warrior

"Ratnose! Ratnose! Ratnose."

Ratnose basked in the chanting, feeling that he truly belonged here. He took a moment to wonder what Shadowstar would have named him or heck, if she would even all him as a warrior. But that thought was pushed aside as his friends came over to congratulate him. The chants lasted for as long as Mintstar allowed, but wonder it wavered for a moment, she ordered it to hush, to which it did. "One final bit of news." She announced, tail swaying slowly in happiness. "It was hard, it wasn't easy. But thanks to our dearest medicine cats, Rosemask has given birth to three beautiful kits! We were all worried but she managed to pull through. Be sure visit the new queen and congratulate her. This clan meeting is now over." And with that she hopped down from the Highrock to join her mate in her visit to the nursery. Though not without passing Aspenheart just as he muttered, "Yes, let's go congratulate the other outsider. Mintstar seems to just love them." But the comment was briskly ignored.

Rosemask has giving birth to 1 2 3 4 5 kits. Sadly, two of them did not make it...
Rosemask's kitting took Cobwebs and Raspberry Leaves. She's caught a small fever. She should be fine but just in case, feed her some Feverfew.
Your patrol spotted a hawk living nearby. Rally your strongest warriors to take it down.
While hunting, your patrol caught a rabbit and a sparrow
While herb gathering, Weaselstorm and Shadepaw found Coltsfoot, Raspberry Leaves and Goatweed
While training your apprentices learned new skills!
{Juniperpaw > Hunting, Egretpaw > Swimming, Orchidpaw > Hunting, Acornpaw > Advanced Battle, Firepaw > Climbing

((No worries. It is great to see you again though~))

Griffingirl4everx3 wrote:
Tunnelclan
Number of Cats: 1

Muddystar looks around where she would set up camp. She had previously left a dieing clan to make her own. She finishes up on making a few dens before heading out to hunt. She gets back from the hunt then quickly leaves to go to highstones to ask starclan to send a cat to join her newly formed tunnelclan.

Muddystar woke up refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Her aching sore muscles seemed to cure itself after slipping in the highstones under the stars. It was a nice feeling and made her ready to brave the day ahead. When she turned around, there was a cat sitting near the edge of the highstones, watching the stars silently. Muddystar approached them slowly. "Hello there. I am Muddystar leader of Tunnelclan." She mewed, as she joined them by their side. "Are the really cats in the sky?" They asked, still gazing upwards to the sky. "They approached me in my dreams when I was with my twolegs, told me there was somewhere else where my life was needed. Was that real?" Muddystar chuckled and sat beside them to look up as well. "Yes it is real. They guided you here after all. Starclan is what they are called. They watch over us. And now, they watch over you too." The cat breathed in awe before finally looking to Muddystar with a smile. "Fascinating."

While hunting, Muddystar caught a shrew, a mouse and a squirrel.
Starclan has sent you a warrior

derpiness wrote:
<|NeedleClan|>
Needlestar awoke a moon later, still finding it hard to believe that she was leading a Clan… or at least, would be. She was the only one comprising NeedleClan at the moment, and she was hoping to find some more cats to join her. The two pieces of fresh-kill on the pile could stay fresh for a while longer, and Needlestar could go out to hunt while at the same time look for more cats.

The leader got to her paws almost immediately and bounded to the camp entrance. It’ll be hard to look out and hunt in this deep snow, but I can try, Needlestar thought in determination. Shuffling through the blanket of white, powdery snow, she found it hard to keep a good pace. Oh well. I’ll hunt my best despite these conditions.

{Needlestar went on a hunting patrol and searched for cats.}
{NeedleClan consumed 1 squirrel (2 servings).}

At this time, Needlestar was on the prowl, hiding in the underbrush. It was better this way since her black fur stood out so much in the soft snow. As she traveled along the stream, silent and alert, a sound reached her ears from the bushes she had just emerged. She paused as the noise grew. Needlestar crouched into a hunting stance and approached slowly, expecting to find prey. She waited for a moment and, the instant the sound reached her ears again, she pounced. Though she placed too much power in her pounce, causing her and her "prey" to come tumbling out of the bushes. Needlestar Managed to pin them under her paws, but just as she went for the kill, her prey squeaked out a plea. "Hey, hey, whoa. Ok, I'm sorry. Mercy!" Needlestar looked down to what wasn't a rabbit, mouse, or even a squirrel, but a cat. She flushed in embarrassment before stepping off them slowly. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I was hunting and just thought..." She trailed off, mentally scolding herself for such a simple mistake. The shaken cat relaxed once they say that Needlestar truly meant no harm and climbed to their paws, shaking off the slush of snow. "I guess it's fine. An easy mistake. Clan cats get like that I hear." Needlestar's ears perked up in surprise. "How'd you know I was a clan cat?" "Oh, it was more of an assumption.. But it would seem I was right. I was hoping to join a clan. Being a loner is sort of..." "Lonely?" She answered for the cat to which they nodded slowly. "Well, Needleclan would be more than happy to have you. How about I take you there?" Needlestar offered. She took the eagerness in the younger cat's eyes as a confirmation and smiled. "Well then, welcome to Needleclan."

While hunting, Needlestar caught 2 shrews and a rabbit
A warriorwas found during Needlestar's hunting patrol

reygankiwi wrote:
The hunt was successful, and, in Icestar's eyes, that's what mattered. He had kits to worry about now, kits that he didn't particularly ask for but kits that would grow up to be the future of his Clan, and that was what was important. He quickly found out that Foxfoot was as loyal as they came for deputies, and the ginger tom was eager to do whatever Icestar commanded.

The kits in the medicine den were doing fine, being kept warm by a diligent Stonefur who seemed to spend almost all his free time curled around them, making sure they weren't cold or scared. Icestar didn't care either way, but Palenose was pleased that there was someone that willing to look after those kits. Poppypaw was eager to hear about what life was like in another Clan, and all members of the medicine den would chat into the late hours of the night, before a grumpy Darktree would bark at them to quiet it down.

Icestar's Clan was settling into Clan life nicely, and that's how he liked things. No one was questioning his rule, and soon, they would be quite strong.

{IceClan consumes one rabbit and one mouse.}
{Icestar leads a patrol of the territory with Foxfoot}
{Darktree and Stonefur go on another hunting trip}

Foxfoot followed silently behind his new leader, realizing that the tom was not one for much conversation. He missed Blueclan desperately but he was growing rather attached to his new life in Iceclan. Even if the leader wasn't as warm-hearted as Tawnystar was. Though, that was to be expected of Icestar. "Icestar?" Foxfoot choose to break the silence as he stepped over a large mound of snow. The leader didn't look his way, but simply flicked his tail and gave a grunt of acknowledgement. Foxfoot wan't sure what to make of that but he decided to take it as an invitation to speak. "Might I ask what you goal for Iceclan is? Any hopes or dreams for the clan's future?" He asked, a tilt of his head. There was a long pause. A very long pause. So long in fact that Foxfoot thought the cold tom would not answer. But eventually, Icestar graced him with an answer. "It is not a hope, nor it a dream. It just is. Iceclan will become powerful and it will stand above the rest. I will lead my clan on a neverending uphill climb to being the most prosperous there was and ever will be. Other clans will either respect us or fear our wrath." And with that he was silent again, patrolling the border with a cool but critical eye. Foxfoot nodded simply, though it went unseen by Icestar. Foxfoot wasn' sure how he liked the idea of being feared but it certainly was an ideal to look forward to.

Icestar suddenly paused in his walking to glare in the distance of their snowy tundra. "You! You are tresspassing on Iceclan territory. Show yourself now or I shall be forced to violence." He announced with a hiss, already ready to strike the cat he could cleary see in the distance. Foxfoot failed to see them though and, for a breif moment, thought his leader o be delusional. But soon, a young cat shyly stepped out, shaking from both the cold and fear. "What are you doing here?" Icestar hissed once more, though his voice wasn't as harsh and threatening once he say the cat was barely past kithood. "I-I'm s-sorry.. I-I got lost a-and..." They sneezed and shivered before crouching down to the ground. Icestar's eyes narrowed slightly before he looked to his deputy and gestured over to the cat. "Grab them and let's take them back to camp." He stated monotonously before turning away to walk back to camp. Foxfoot wasted no time dashing over to the young cat and grabbing the shivering kit by the scruff. "It's alright, I've got you now." He purred softly before catching up with Icestar.

While on patrol, your cats found an apprentice
While hunting, your cats caught 2 rabbits and a mouse

crutchie_ wrote:
H O L L O W C L A N
"Are you sure you don't need any help with your shoulder?"
Honeygaze meowed as she sat in the medicine den with Lynxclaw.

The tabby tom-cat shook his head, his tail curling around his paws. "No, there is really nothing to help with." Lynxclaw said, glancing at the wound. "It is almost completely healed." The conversation was interrupted by a gust of wind that howled loudly and echoed within the confines of the den.

Honeygaze shivered at the bitter chill and laid down on the ground, placing her head on her paws and staring out at the white snow swirling outside. "I hope the weather lets up soon so I can go out and gather herbs." She sighed heavily. "Starclan knows we'll need them here."

Lynxclaw sat still for a moment, something flashing across his face. Quietly, he padded over and lay down beside her, pressing his pelt into hers. Honeygaze startled and looked over at him in suprise. Lynxclaw chuckled and set his head down on the cold earth. "I'll wait with you." Honeygaze blinked and then purred quietly, relaxing again onto the ground while blizzard raged on.

- · -

Greycloud padded into the leader's den, his fluffy brown and white coat puffed out and speckled in snowflakes. Wolfstar sat up as his new deputy entered. "Good morning, Greycloud." He meowed, getting up from his nest and stretching.

The deputy dipped his head. "Wolfstar, I'm ready to go out on patrol." Greycloud said, flicking his fluffy tail with a serious expression in his eyes.

Wolfstar nodded and padded to him, noting how his deputy was eager to patrol despite the biting winds and heavy snow. "Well, let's go."

[Wolfstar, Greycloud patrol+hunt]
[Honeygaze looks for herbs]
[Clan eats a squirrel]

Wolfstar shivered as the winds blew and whipped around them, kicking up the snow as it brushed on past. He wasn't too happy for such weather at the end of Leaf-bare and he didn't get why his deputy was so eager to be out here. That's the advantage of longer furred cats he supposed.. "Wolfstar, there's a cat over here!" Greycloud called out from his spot up ahead. "What? In this weather?" He asked incredulously before rushing over to join him. Indeed there was a cat, covered with snow and looking too weak to move. There was a deep gash on their shoulder that stained the snow below it a pinkish red. "They're injured. Quick, help me dig them out of here." Wolfstar ordered before the two got to digging. Soon the poor cat was unearthed from the snow. They were breathing, which came as a relief, but they didn't have any strength to move, or open their eyes for that matter. "They'll die at this rate." Greycloud said with worry as he worked to warm the cat up with soft licks. They sighed audibly but it didn't help much. "Not on my watch. Grab their scruff and try to get them on my back. We're going to take them to Honeygaze." "But what if she isn't back yet?" "A problem to worry about later. Now let's move!"

While hunting, your cats caught a vole and a squirrel
While on patrol, you cats found a warrior.
The warrior is injured and needs warmth and Cobwebs.
While herb gathering, Honeygaze found Borage Leaves and Dandelion

WildKiwi wrote:
Silver Clan
Deerstar woke up to the noise of claws scratching on a tree. She walked out of her den to find her new deputy scratching up a tree. Deerstar went over to talk to him."Hey Hawkwing, what are you doing," she asked.
"Oh, I was sharpening my claws for when I start hunting," he said. "Also, I was waiting for you to get up so you would know where I was. I'm going to go hunting. If you want to join me I'll be over by the stream." Hawking ran away before Deerstar could answer.
"I guess if if he going to go hunting I better go border patrolling," Deerstar said to herself.
[Hawking goes hunting]
[Deerstar goes border patrolling.]

Deerstar liked her new home. The oak trees, though currently leafless looked so pretty with it's mounds of snow sitting on its branches. The beauty of the slowly melting snow dripping into puddles on the ground was all the more breath-taking. Correction: She loved her new home. She happily walked the border, remarking them and occassionally glancing over to see what may lie on the otherside. She sighed softly, finding herself doing just that at the moment. SHe wondered if there were more clans on the otherside or if hers was the only one who got to share the beauty of the territory's oak trees. After a moemnt of staring, she turned to continue on. But when she took a step, she bumped right into another cat, causing them both to fall back into the soft snow. The other cat recovered first, only to look at the ground and frown. "My herbs..." They mewed softly and sadly as they tried to salvage them from the wetness of the snow. "Oh I am so sorry." Deerstar apologized, immediately getting to work in helping them pick up the bitter herbs. Then a thought hit her. "Are you a medicine cat?" "What is that?" The cat asked, tilting their head confused while still picking up their herbs. "Urm.. do you know how to use these?" She restated to which the cat nodded slowly. Deerstar beamed brightly at them. "Then why don't you join Silverclan? We'd be happy to have you." She offered. "Uh... sure, I don't see why not.." The cat smiled back, to which Deerstar was ellated. "Great! Now how about I help you find some more of these, as an apology for the ones I messed up."

While hunting, Hawking caught 3 squirrels
While on patrol, Deerstar found a medicine cat. You may choose five herbs from here to start your storage.

Mika. wrote:
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

After the snow has cooled down the thick snow is all around still. Emberstar greencough is now getting better. After Blazeclaw, Nightcry and Steamheart came back with a new warrior is now called Ravenclaw. Blazeclaw tried to show him around but the snow was getting in there way but ravenclaw under stud him.

The sunlight was coming over as the snow started to melt very, very slowly. Flamestorm is nearly to have her kits but one more moon too come. "Blazeclaw?" as Flamestorm flicked her tail and mewed a little as Blazeclaw turned around and nodded, "If any kits are - Different. Can we accept it?" She said as Blazeclaw licked her forehead and stopped. "What do you mean?" he said tallied his head too one side a little. "My mother didn't accepted one of my sister because he was different to others.~"She sighed a little at the end and then put her head onto the growned and started to fall asleep. "there is no worries we will accepted every one." He said with a smile and then curled up into a ball next to her.

Emberstar yawned as her eye lids started to become heavy from not sleeping last night. Then Ravenclaw came in with a small smile onto his face. "Hello Ravenclaw." Emberstar said with a little sniff at the end as Ravenclaw slowly walked in. "Hello Ember." he said as he sat next too her looking out of the leaders den. Emberstar felt a little warmth onto her side as Ravenclaw layed next too her to make her more comfortable.

Smokeheart was out too find some catmint for Ember. She was at then end of the forest borer, She found nothing in the forest from the snow. She came across a small house that was made out of wood. She hopped onto the fence as she saw some bigger foot prints into the snow in the garden then she saw the Catmint, but she knew what was in the house. So she walked around to it and picked some up quickly as she heard something behind her on the other side of the fence. So she quickly went as she had the catmint in her mouth.

{Emberstar and Ravenclaw are staring to fall in love}
{Smokeheart has gone for some Catmint.}
{Flamestorm is dew to have her kits.}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Blazeclaw paced back and forth outside the nursery, impatiently. His mate was in labor and Smokeheart refused to let him in. He'd get in the way she said. So now he was stuck out here waiting in anticipation for what he hoped would be a successful kitting. Minutes passed and Blazeclaw's impatience rose. "Forget this! I'm going in." He hissed to no one in particular. Though as soon as he was about to charge into the nursery, Smokeheart stepped out before him. "See? That wasn't that bad now was it?" She teased the rash warrior. "Is she ok?" He asked. The medicine cat smiled and stepped to the side. "Go see for yourself." She purred. Blazeclaw nodded gratefully before going inside. There he found his mate nuzzled up against too bundles of fur. His heart clenched in happiness before going to her and giving Flamestorm a lick on her cheek. "I'm a mother now." She said happily. "Thank you so much Blazeclaw." She purred madly to her mate. "No, thank you Flamestorm. Thank you..."

Smokeheart has successfully found Catmint as well as Celandine
Flamestorm has given birth to 1 2 healthy kits!

Solidified wrote:
RockClan

Cliffstar happily welcomes his new deputy. They walk back to camp and reach it much more quickly than Cliffstar took to come down. Cliffstar is much more confident and happy, so he decides to go out on patrol with Fawnnose.

Cliffstar took this time to show Fawnnose around Rockclan's territory. He heard her fawn and adore the beautiful terrain and Cliffstar was glad she liked it. RockClan was indeed beautiful, from the large rocks that surrounded their camp to the soft stream that flowed through the forest. It was unique in its own little way and Cliffstar was more than happy to call it home. "I think I'm growing attached to this place." Fawnnose said softly, chuckling to herself before smiling at her leader. At that moment a cat stepped out from behind a pile of rocks, game everywhere but where they were going. When they spotted the clan cats, their eyes widened in surprise. "You do know you are trespassing right?" Cliffstar asked calmly. There was no hostility in his voice. He was a lover before he was a fighter so there was no reason for him to be mean when the other cat showed no sign of threat. "I'm sorry. I was looking for someone and I must have trespassed by accident." They said softly ears drooped as they looked down apologetically. Fawn nose gazed at the cat and noticed they looked terribly skinny. She motioned it to Cliffstar and nd he nodded. "How about we help you search for them?" He offered, making the cat look up rapidly. "You would do that?" "Yes, but first, we're going to take you back to our camp. You look hungry. We have fresh-kill that you may eat to fill your stomach." The cat smiled gratefully at them and bowed their head in thank before following them back to their camp.

While on patrol, your cats found a warrior

Starwindrider wrote:
GoldenClan

Goldenstar goes to find new warriors!

Goldenstar stepped through the forest of her clan, a content smile on her face. She had chosen a great place to settle down and she didn't regret and thing. The forest looked so wonderful in the light of the sun. She purred as she found and particularly sunny patch that warmed her fur despite the piles of half melted snow lying around. Deciding that she was thirsty, Goldenstar went to the river to get a drink. Though it seemed some cat had beat her two it. She watched and rounds they lapped at the water before smiling and round stand approaching them. "Excuse me." She said in attempts to not scare them. "My name is Goldenstar." "A pleasure to meet you I suppose." The other cat smiled though it didn't reach their tired looking eyes. "What brings you around here?" She asked kindly, settling down to take a sip from the river though she kept her ears up to show she was listening. "I'm a traveler. I just ended up here. Though I wish I could just settle down. Traveling is not as fun as it use to be." Goldenstar nodded in understanding before getting to her paws. Then how about you settle down right here in Goldenclan? You'd make a great warrior I'm sure. And you'll have a place to call home." She mewed which made the other cat smile. "You mean it? I accept. Thank you so much!"

While on patrol, Goldenstar found a warrior.

hiraeth. wrote:
── O C E A N C L A N ──

raven stood unmoving, perched upon the slippery crags that he now called home. he overlooked the ocean before him, watching the waves as they went crashing against the rocks below him. albeit slippery, he never once felt as though he were going to fall into the water's depths. raven felt a mixture of exhilaration and fear build up inside of him; today, he would officially become a clan leader. he never felt as though he truly belonged anywhere. sometimes, he would linger in some places longer than others, put starclan never allowed him to stay; he was destined for better and greater things.

after moons of searching, raven truly believed he had found home. his journey was not yet over, however. without thinking, he began to turn away from the ocean and make his way back to dry land. he traveled the length of the river starclan had led him to until it led to a shimmering pool of crystal clear water. raven had heard of the moonpool before but never before seen its beauty in real life. he slowly moved to lay before it, tentatively allowing his nose to touch the pool's surface. the water was ice cold, sending ripples of shock through his body. raven forced himself to be still, before finally closing his eyes and welcoming in the darkness.

there were nine cats in total, standing before him in a semi-circle, their pelts shimmering with all the light of the moon and the stars combined. raven stared on in awe at the faces he thought he'd never see again. he saw cats he knew that had died, cats he recognized, but didn't know the names of, and cats he did not know at all. a pale gray female took a step toward him, her blue eyes full of love and compassion. the last time he had seen his mother, dawn, she had been old and frail, but now she was as beautiful and young as she had been in her youth. she touched her nose to his forehead, "With this life, I give you a mother's love. Use it to help those who are weaker than yourself, even when you aren't obligated to." raven felt all the strength be sucked from his body, a bright flash of red blinding his vision. he pried open his eyes to see thistlestar, the first clan cat he met, replace his mother's spot. "With this life, I give you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change." it started in his paws and made its way up his body, filling him with warmth, understanding, and knowledge.

raven looked up to see a tiny kit stand before him. he lowered his head to allow robin to touch his forehead with his nose, "Is your moth-mother here, in Starclan?" he managed to croak out, although he did not know if the pain was from his other eight lives or from the thought of his ex-mate. "With this life, I give you trust, so you will believe in your clan and yourself, and never doubt the right path to take." "I hail you by your new name, Ravenstar. Your old life is no more. you have now received the nine lives of a leader, and Starclan grants you the guardianship of Oceanclan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity." his son paused for a moment, before adding, "She wanted me to tell you... Maple wanted me to tell you, that she wants you to be happy. She wants you to accept things as the way they are and move on."

"Ravenstar! Ravenstar! Ravenstar!" cried the cats of starclan, their images slowly fading away before his eyes. when ravenstar awoke, it was already morning. his limbs were sore and his paws tingled as though they were being stung by a thousand ants. "Starclan, I only ask you for one more thing before I leave. I need a cat to lead by my side. A cat who I can trust with my life. Thank you, for everything." he finally turned to follow to river back the way he came; back home.

[ moonpool visit: ravenstar asks for a deputy ]

Each step was filled with pain for the aching in his entire body. The weight of nine lives was heavier than he ever would have imagined. But something told him he would get use to it. These lives were something he planned to cherish, for each one was special to him. He would not lose them in vain.
He continued to follow along the river, taking the occassional drink from it as he trudged home. Lucky for him, his body didn't give out on him in it's tired state. And soon, he was home. He stepped into the well hidden entrance to the underground camp of Oceanclan and immediately felt a wave of calm wash over him. No matter how many times he said it to himself or let the simple thought fill his consciousness, it still felt so surreal. Emotion washed over him as he looked around the large center camber before loudly saying, "I'm home!" He sighed happily as the echos of the cave greeted him in his return. "Oh, well welcome back~"
That didn't sound like an echo. Ravenstar felt a bit starled as he tried to find where that had come from, looking around rapidly for it's source. His search lead him to a figure emerging from one of the many caves that made up the camp. A cat was soon revealed and they smiled at Ravenstar. "Ha, looks like I frightened you. Forgive me for that was not my intention." They said genuinely, their eyes holding a apologetic look as they took note of how the black and white fur of the leader bristled slightly. "Who are you?' Ravenstar asked cautiously as he calmed down a bit, though he was still a bit suspicious. The camp was so well hidden so it was quite impossible for this cat to have stumbled here by accident. "Oh,
just a weary traveller~" They hummed, gazing around the camp slowly before their eyes returned to the not so amused Ravenstar. "Starclan brought me here." That caught the leader's attention. "You mean-" "Yes. I am to be you're new deputy. I am happy to serve by your side, if you'll allow me." They grinned.

Starclan has sent you a deputy

krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me