Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[✫] spruceclan. [the beginning.]

Postby egg warden » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:17 pm

spruceclan belongs to the rolling hills of the smoky mountains. the cats who a
      re brave enough to join the clan are taught to give love and respect to the w
      hite water rapids and the elderly trees that rise far above them. the clan was
      founded by cavernstar and is lead under the intention of giving back to the fo
      rest and the mountains that provide them with a beautiful place to call home.

𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑡𝘩 ───
        spruceclan's territory is the vast smoky mountains of both tennessee and north caro
        lina. as far as the clan's leader, cavernstar, is aware, spruceclan is the only clan tha
        t resides within the rolling hills. the clan will come to depend on their knowledge o
        f the forest and trust of the rapids to survive. the predator list is rather large, but t
        his is no large problem for the cats of spruceclan, as they've learned to take cover i
        n the trees and seek refuge along the river bank. common threats include wild boar,
        coyotes, elk, bobcats, cougars, red foxes, mountain lions(eastern cougars), skunks,
        and black bears. prey includes thrushes, finches, sparrows, robins, magpies, quails,
        trout, carp, minnows, salmon, shrews, voles, mice, rabbits, and squirrels among ot
        her fish and bird species. personality wise, spruceclan is self-sufficient and hard-w
        orking. each clan member is expected to put in their fair share of work to keep thi
        ngs running smoothly. the clan is known to be loyal, honest, and fair, and anything
        opposite of that is unacceptable in the eyes of cavernstar. if one word had to be c
        hosen to describe the clan as a whole, the word would simply be 'respectable.'
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✫] spruceclan. [the beginning.]

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:14 pm

gracen wrote:
      spruceclan belongs to the rolling hills of the smoky mountains. the cats who a
      re brave enough to join the clan are taught to give love and respect to the w
      hite water rapids and the elderly trees that rise far above them. the clan was
      founded by cavernstar and is lead under the intention of giving back to the fo
      rest and the mountains that provide them with a beautiful place to call home.

𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑡𝘩 ───
        spruceclan's territory is the vast smoky mountains of both tennessee and north caro
        lina. as far as the clan's leader, cavernstar, is aware, spruceclan is the only clan tha
        t resides within the rolling hills. the clan will come to depend on their knowledge o
        f the forest and trust of the rapids to survive. the predator list is rather large, but t
        his is no large problem for the cats of spruceclan, as they've learned to take cover i
        n the trees and seek refuge along the river bank. common threats include wild boar,
        coyotes, elk, bobcats, cougars, red foxes, mountain lions(eastern cougars), skunks,
        and black bears. prey includes thrushes, finches, sparrows, robins, magpies, quails,
        trout, carp, minnows, salmon, shrews, voles, mice, rabbits, and squirrels among ot
        her fish and bird species. personality wise, spruceclan is self-sufficient and hard-w
        orking. each clan member is expected to put in their fair share of work to keep thi
        ngs running smoothly. the clan is known to be loyal, honest, and fair, and anything
        opposite of that is unacceptable in the eyes of cavernstar. if one word had to be c
        hosen to describe the clan as a whole, the word would simply be 'respectable.'

[ The cats of StarClan gathers around the new leader as they are crowned leader - SpruceClan has been founded! ]
      [ Katrione will assign you your mod! ]

(Welcome to Create-a-Clan! Please make sure your prey pile starts off with five prey listed, and hope you enjoy the game! Please feel free to head on over to our fanclub thread (linked on first post) and ask questions ♡)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PipistrelleClan (Foundation)

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:16 pm

mukuroikusabas wrote:

(NOTE: This Clan is replacing my last one. My old Clan is no more!)

PipistrelleClan is unique because of their location. They live in a cave system alongside many cave animals, like snakes, bears, and bats. Many cats take inspiration from the bats, hence the Clan's name of Pipistrelle. The cats are known for being intelligent and cunning, and also have a knowledge of fire. There are a few specialized roles in the Clan which all function to make a unique group of cats. These roles include fire tender, clairvoyant, stone digger, tunneler, merchant, craftsmaker, herb gardener, and den mentor.

These cats tend to be dark-pelted with dark eyes, however there are some pale-coated cats. While they live primarily in the caves, they do claim some of the outside forest as their territory. Their main prey includes mice, voles, shrews, bats, and non-venomous snakes.

(I believe I got skipped? Other Clans were accepted before mine.)

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PipistrelleClan (Foundation)

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:28 pm

mukuroikusabas wrote:

(NOTE: This Clan is replacing my last one. My old Clan is no more!)

PipistrelleClan is unique because of their location. They live in a cave system alongside many cave animals, like snakes, bears, and bats. Many cats take inspiration from the bats, hence the Clan's name of Pipistrelle. The cats are known for being intelligent and cunning, and also have a knowledge of fire. There are a few specialized roles in the Clan which all function to make a unique group of cats. These roles include fire tender, clairvoyant, stone digger, tunneler, merchant, craftsmaker, herb gardener, and den mentor.

These cats tend to be dark-pelted with dark eyes, however there are some pale-coated cats. While they live primarily in the caves, they do claim some of the outside forest as their territory. Their main prey includes mice, voles, shrews, bats, and non-venomous snakes.

[ The cats of StarClan rejoice as the cat before them is crowned leader - PipistrelleClan has been founded! ]
      [ Katrione will assign you your mod! ]

(Oof my bad! Thought Dup got you uwu; good luck!)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moonclan ((004))

Postby LooneyLani » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:39 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 5
Servings Needed: 2
Moonpool Visit: 8th of Feb

The cats of Moonclan had awoken early, before the sun itself began to rise in the sky, tired eyes blinked from seperate tunnel openings as the cats headed towards the center of the cave, the harsh thundering of the rushing waterfall had almost no effect on the felines as they shared a meal, grooming messy fur into place. They'd all gotten up after the sun disappeared from the sky, energy coursing through their bodies as they bonded with new friends and explored their territory further, though it'd only been maybe an hour or two prior when they'd finally returned to the caves and fell sleep, they had their own duties to fulfil before returning home to sleep the rest of the day away.

Ivynose and Snowtail, who seemed to be getting increasingly closer since the white tom's arrival, were the first to head towards the cave's entrance, hunting on their minds. The she-cat poked fun at the warrior's hunting ability, or lack there of, her glowing ivy green eyes for which she'd been named stared at the tom over her slender shoulder, black tail caressing his white cheek lovingly. The newest member of the growing clan, a muscular tom by the name of Stoneburr, waited for the two to descend down the rocky path before he quietly followed, his own paws itching to hunt. It had been a surprise when the large tom chose the rank of a hunter over that of a warrior, but no one had any complaints. The grey tom tailed the two deep into the dense forest, his short ears pricked as he listened carefully for the scuffling of prey in the undergrowth, every now & then he'd find himself walking alongside the pair but tried to give them their privacy when he could. Back at the cave, Mountainstar caught a glimpse of dappled fur as the pretty she-cat disappeared from view, her quiet paws carrying her towards the tunnel that led into a spacious den she'd claimed for her herbs, Blossomspeck remaining unaware of the tom's watchful gaze. He lowered his head and released the bundle of moss that had been clamped in his jaws, the two of them had just returned from collecting moss by the lake that ran through their territory, he'd hurriedly asked for the she-cat to join him as his excitement for new nests grew, with another lingering glance towards the now empty tunnel the leader turned and headed down another, carrying some of the moss with him.

It wasn't too long before the hunting patrol returned, Blossomspeck had run into the group on her way to search for herbs, Ivynose left the two toms and followed after the tortoiseshell healer, deciding to accompany her on her search. Stoneburr and Snowtail located Mountainstar working on the nursery tunnel, and after making playful jabs at each other the toms exited the cave, heading into the forest once more to carry out their daily border patrols. The tabby leader watched the two toms nudge each other playfully as they walked ahead of him, noting that while it's only been a moon since Stoneburr's arrival, and two since Snowtail's, they'd already grown close with the members of Moonclan, it didn't take very long at all for them to feel like as much of a family as he had felt with Ivynose, they were his brothers now. The tom's ears flicked toward the two as Stoneburr began to pick on Snowtail's affection for the black she-cat, causing Mountainstar to shy away from the topic that sprung up.

requests - n/a
patrols - Ivynose, Snowtail & Stoneburr go hunting / Mountainstar, Stoneburr & Snowtail go on a border patrol / Blossomspeck is accompanied by Ivynose to gather herbs
relationships - Ivynose & Snowtail grow increasingly closer, Mountainstar expresses an interest in Blossomspeck
consumes - Moonclan eats 2 servings, finishing off the hare and 1/3 bird

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 35 moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Healer:
          Blossomspeck | 40 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 27 moons | Male |

Hunters:
          Ivynose | 28 moons | Female |
          Stoneburr | 43 moons | Male |

To Be Warriors:

To Be Hunters:

Kit Mothers:

Kits:

Wise Ones:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | cure for greencough | 1
    Chervil | for infected wounds & bellyache, can be used for kitting | 1
    Cobweb | stop or slow bleeding | 1
    Dandelion | painkiller | 1
    Feverfew | reduces body temperature and heals aches, pains & headaches | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by LooneyLani on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✫] spruceclan. [1]

Postby egg warden » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:47 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
0001 total ━ 0000 she-cats ━ 0001 tom-cats
archive ━ back ━ forward
mod: here ━ next great cave visit: feb 14th

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

it had finally happened: cavernstar had finally gotten the courage to start his own clan. however, it was just him. he could not build a clan based solely on himself; he'd need to ask starclan to see him fit for a deputy. before leaving, cavernstar looped around his territory, scouring his new borders for threats, prey, and cats. once he had done a full walk through, the young leader was both satisfied and ready to begin his journey to the great cave. with a deep breath, cavernstar began the adventure to the beautiful cavern.
the run down.
[ cavernstar patrols his territory borders. ]
[ cavernstar travels to the great cave to ask starclan for a deputy. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( spruceclan cats ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

leader ━ 0001
          cavernstar ━ 27m ━ ♂
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          deputy ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          healer ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

warriors ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          apprentices ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          kittens ━ 0000
          name ━ age ━ gender
          ⇒ mini biography
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

queens ━ 0000
              name ━ age ━ due
              ⇒ mini biography
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              elders ━ 0000
              name ━ age ━ gender
              ⇒ mini biography
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( spruceclan storage ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

prey ━ 0005
              sparrow ━ x1
              quail ━ x1
              bluegill ━ x1
              squirrel ━ x2xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              herbs ━ 0000
              name ━ amtxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by egg warden on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PipistrelleClan Post 1

Postby mukuroikusabas » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:23 pm

PipistrelleClan
Number of Cats: 1

The caves are so quiet.

Cavestar sits, surrounded by the areas that bear his name. It's been such a long time since any cat has lived here, so many have told him to simply give up.

But he will not.

Cavestar will go on, and he will make PipistrelleClan flourish once more. But in order to do that, he will need a medicine cat.

cavestar is asking for a medicine cat.

Leader:
          Cavestar | 30 moons | Trans male | Solid black tom with big yellow eyes
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hazilnut's replies 03

Postby hazilnut » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:56 pm

Newleaf

🌧
🌧
Rain patters lightly on forest canopies and arid dirt alike, soothing the scars that leafbare left in its wake. The ever present drizzle ranges from a relief to a nuisance depending on whom you ask, but there is a universal threat behind the seemingly benign rainfall. Already pushed to the brink by melting snow, this moon of rain could be all it takes to cause riverbanks and reservoirs to overflow. Be wary of sending out too many cats, especially on their lonesome. Without a friend to pull them to safety a cat could be dragged away by the rapids, never to return.

[Moorclan] [Fireclan] [Robinclan] [Eagleclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Springclan] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Brookclan] [Darkclan] [Ridgeclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

syzygy. wrote:

( Atyx joins VoidClan and changes his name to Snakebriar )
( Viperstar goes on a hunting patrol )
( Snakebriar goes on a border patrol )

► Viperstar catches x1 ringtail skittering along the canyon floor. Between the prey and the patches of newleaf growth, though they are scarce, the leader begins to think that Voidclan territory might not be so desolate as previously believed.
► Snakebriar finds a kit shivering in one of the many, many caves. At first, he only hears its pitiful cries but after a little bit of searching finds the mewling scrap itself. The kitten seems to be about five moons, thankfully old enough to be weaned.
► mod note: if you're using fontmeme make sure to link credit somewhere in your post
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| robinclan | 31 |

Postby bug.gie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:26 am

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 54
toms: 28 | mollies: 26
lasair's group

"cait. i need to talk to you." pine meowed, padding up to the slightly frustrated robinclan leader. she gave him an annoyed glance, she had to give him and sneachta one of the longest speeches about how it was a dumb decision to follow lasair's rogues and then fight them.

"pine you should be resting. you're not one of my cats so i will not force it upon you but unless you want the injuries to stay for longer than they will you should rest." she explained in a serious tone, not looking the younger tom in the eye. pine knew what cait was trying to think about.

"i know you're thinking about the threats. i have possible leads to what your cats can do if the worst were to happen." pine meowed, keeping his voice low. "it's important cait. you can't brush it under the gorse bush and forget about it." finally cait stared straight at him. flicking her tail impatiently as she stood up. lashing her tail for him to follow her as she padded towards her den.

sneachta watched the conversation go down, completely forgetting the small hoard of tiny paws bouncing around her. "please tell us what happened! farraige told us you were really brave and strong!" an excited meow sounded below her, bringing her out of her thoughts. she looked down to see naofa looking up at her with admiration in her eyes. the young molly's brother, dóchasach, sat pawing at sneachta's tail that was slightly twitching. the oldest kit, coillte, sat a bit behind naofa. interested to hear her story but not as excited as naofa.

"of course, come here you three." sneachta purred in amusement, touching the tip of her tail off dóchasach's head, surprising the tom a little. she told them the story, very exaggerated and dramatic, earning herself a few surprised gasps from the kits and eyes filled with admiration and bravery. "that's so cool! i want to be a brave warrior like you." naofa happily exclaimed, bouncing up from her spot before leaping at her brother, recreating an over exaggerated leap sneachta had told them about. they wrestled a bit on the soil before amhrán picked up dóchasach by the scruff.

"are you two bothering poor sneachta here?" amhrán purred in amusement, setting the tom down. "they aren't being a bother at all, they are little bundles of joy." sneachta meowed, staring at naofa who pawed at her brother's muzzle.

"bundles of joy, huh?" amhrán repeated, something sneachta couldn't explain clouded the older molly's eyes. "i suppose i'll let you rest."

"injuries won't heal themselves."

-

fómhar sat, licking his paws quietly by the apprentices den. his paws slightly dirty from training. despite washing them in the streams a small amount of mud still clung to his fur. he watched his clanmates going about their day - some sharing prey, some chatting in the sun, some snoozing away.

a loud hiss sounded from the camp entrance. he watched in confusion as solas who was standing guard at the entrance was shoved into the camp. in came 4 cats with smug looks on their faces. one cat, an orange tom who appeared to be the leader of this small group seemed oddly familiar. instantly most of the warriors' fur stood on end as everyone stared.

"you're mousebrained to have come here." seabhac hissed, lowering herself to the ground in a threatening pose. her tail lashing from side to side.

"lasair you were exiled moons ago, you shouldn't be here." oighir spoke, shoving his way through the crowd, cait at his side. fómhar could see the anger boiling in his father's eyes. he looked for answers in his clanmates faces. without warning seabhac rushed forward leaping at the orange furred tom, a brown tabby tom jumped at her. knocking her to the ground with his big paws.

"i thought you cats were mannered, atleast tell me speak." the orange tabby purred in amusement, twitching his tail. "for the new cats here." he stared at the apprentices who were now all bundled near fómhar. he felt the tom's intense gaze burning in his pelt for a few moments. "i'm lasair, the cat who basically murdered some of your kin for the good of the clan but according to that flea pelt it was against some code." he explained, he seemed proud of what he was saying. fómhar noticed his denmates flinching anxiously especially scréachóg and marmair. the flame coloured tom turned to a mainly white molly and a black and white tom who stood beside him with their chests puffed out.

"we are just here with a warning or two." the molly chuckled, staring at cait for a moment before staring at coirt who looked like she was about to pounce on some cat. "try anything and your dead." the molly warned before coughing. "now."

"we want a particular cat, song. exile her from here and nothing will happen to you or your territory." the black and white tom spoke. "two moons. tick tock." lasair added before turning away before any cat could say anything. the brown tabby let go of seabhac who looked like she was about to claw his pelt off. they all left quickly before any cat could find any words to say.

"song or should i say amhrán?"

[ oighir, stoirm, caonach, snowtuft, adhmad and seabhac hunt ]
[ oíche, úll, seabhac, carraig, cloch and fuinseog hunt ]
[ dramhaíl, óir, farraige, seabhac, solas and duilleog patrol ]
[ damhán, darach, ghrian, oighir, stoirm and oíche patrol ]
[ réalta, ádh and rós go herb hunting for herbs to treat wounds ]

[ fómhar trains with sneachta - endurance ]
[ marmair trains with ghrian - endurance ]
[ scréachóg trains with gloine - advanced combat ]
[ bainne trains with oighir - defense ]
[ milis trains with óir - combat ]
[ dúsachtach trains with coirt - hunting ]
[ snáthaid trains with cloch - hunting ]
[ scáth trains with sciathán - hunting ]
[ eitilt trains with caonach - hunting ]
[ péine trains with éan - hunting ]

[ ómra is kitting, father is damhán ]
[ gualaigh is kitting, father is oighir ]

[ 1 cobweb and 1 comfrey are used to treat sneachta's injuries ]

[ robinclan eat 3 stoats, 1 squirrel and 1 shrew ]

(rogues - pine, birch, dawn, night)

Leader:
        cait | 64m | molly | x
        Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy:
        oighir | 60m | tom | x

Medicine Cat:
        réalta | 55m | molly | x
        rós | 23m | molly | x
        ádh | 21m | molly | x

Medicine Cat Apprentices:

Warriors:
        oíche | 45m | tom | x
        stoirm | 48m | tom | x
        duilleog | 33m | tom | x
        snowtuft | 33m | molly | x
        adhmad | 43m | tom | x
        solas | 33m | molly | x
        sioc | 76m | tom | x
        seabhac | 63m | molly | x
        branar | 50m | molly | x
        ghrian | 72m | tom | x
        darach | 35m | molly | x
        caonach | 43m | molly | x
        sneachta | 26m | molly | left | 2 moons rest
        bán | 26m | tom | right
        óir | 26m | molly | x
        coirt | 86m | molly | x
        gloine | 49m | tom | x
        sciathán | 62m | tom | x
        carraig | 23m | tom | x
        cloch | 22m | tom | x
        fuinseog | 22m | molly | x
        xx- mute
        éan | 66m | tom | x
        fiáin | 19m | tom | x
        tíogair | 19m | tom | x
        úll | 19m | molly | x
        damhán | 47m | tom | x
        cré-umha | 18m | tom | x
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Apprentices:
        scréachóg | 12m | tom | x
        marmair | 12m | molly | x
        fómhar | 12m | tom | x
        bainne | 9m | tom | x
        milis | 8m | tom | left
        dúsachtach | 8m | tom | right
        snáthaid | 7m | molly | x
        scáth | 7m | tom | x
        eitilt | 7m | tom | x
        xx- deaf
        péine | 7m | tom | x

Queens:
        farraige | 74m | molly | x | perma-queen
        dramhaíl | 48m | molly | x
        scamall | 33m | molly | x
        amhrán | 49m | molly | x
        ómra | 51m | molly | x | kitting now!
        gualaigh | 36m | molly | x | kitting now!
        gleann | 24m | molly | x | 2 moons

Kits:
        coillte | 5m | molly | x
        dóchasach | 2m | tom | x
        naofa | 2m | molly | x

Elders:
        fíochmhar | 141m | tom | x
        caite | 135m | tom | x
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2
    comfrey | x2
    dock leaf | x0
    honey | x1
    horsetail | x0
    chamomile | x1
    rush | x2
    lavender | x4
    sweet-sedge | x1
    poppyseed | x1
    burnet | x2
    foxglove seeds | x1
    bindweed | x0
    mint | x2
    water hemlock | x1
    dried oak leaves | x1
    thyme | x1
    goldenrod | x0
    tormentil | x4
    marigold | x0
    sorrel | x2
    lungwort | x1
    juniper berries | x4
    ragwort leaves | x2
    celandine | x1
    bright-eye | x3
    feverfew | x1
    alder bark | x2
    heather nectar | x1
    burdock root | x2
    willow bark | x1
    wild garlic | x2
    stick | x2
    lamb's ear | x1
    parsley | x1
    hawkweed | x1
    elder leaves | x1
    blackberry leaves | x1
    raspberry leaves | x1
    mallow leaves | x1
    yarrow | x1
    chickweed | x1
    lovage | x1
    cobwebs | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x7 | 1 serving
    vole | x8 | 1 serving
    shrew | x7 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    stoat | x2 | 2 servings
    sparrow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    sneachta | fómhar | 6 | hunting, combat, climbing, defense, stalking, advanced combat
    ghrian | marmair | 6 | hunting, combat, climbing, defense, stalking, advanced combat
    gloine | scréachóg | 5 | hunting, combat, climbing, defense, stalking
    oighir | bainne | 3 | hunting, combat, climbing
    óir | milis | 1 | hunting
    coirt | dúsachtach | 0 |
    cloch | snáthaid | 0 |
    sciathán | scáth | 0 |
    caonach | eitilt | 0 |
    éan | péine | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
airgead | murdered by lasair | 107m at death
ciaróg | drowned by lasair | 4m at death
foraoise | poisoned by lasair | 63m at death
súiche | stillborn | 0m at death
deataigh | murdered by lasair | 44m at death
geal | complications | 0m at death

Family:
farraige and unknown | sneachta and bán
deataigh and unknown | ádh, ciaróg, cloch and fuinseog
ómra and unknown | tíogair, úll and (FOSTER) fiáin
caonach and unknown | carraig and (FOSTER) cré-umha
farraige and foraoise | súiche, marmair and scréachóg
oighir and oíche (surr. gualaigh) | fómhar
dramhaíl and stoirm | snáthaid and scáth
scamall and unknown | eitilt and péine
cait and ghrian | geal and coillte
amhrán and unknown | dóchasach and naofa
Name and Name | Kits
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( the seelie court. ) ( post 0. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 am

mirra; molly, 33m | sweetdrop; molly, 20m | coldflower; molly, 14m | basilpaw; tom, 6m | mintpaw; molly, 6m
    there was the sharp tang of blood on mirra’s tongue; her paws ached with the distance she’d travelled, and her ears were turned back against the harsh wind. even over the howl of the air, she could hear her companions; little sweetdrop, though she wasn’t that little anymore, ushering mirra’s kits, basilpaw and mintpaw, forward gently. and coldflower; coldflower had joined their ragtag group of felines in hopes of finding hurricanecloud, her brother, but to no avail.
    she claimed not to be too shaken up about it, sure that he was safe, but mirra had heard her sobs far into the night.
    mirra had been drawing herself to her paws in the mornings with the weariness of one who knew that they had to push on; not for herself, oh, no, but for these other cats, for her precious, adopted daughter, sweetdrop, and her own kits, and this other molly who looked up to mirra with a gleam of hope in her eye.
    and hope was few and far between these days.
    graveclan had fallen as many clans did; first, with fear striking the hearts of many, the recent murders terrifying some to the point of fleeing.
    and then, when the murderer was not found over many moons (and the murders continued), many more found it in their best interest to leave the clan.
    wiltedstar had been the last to leave.
    his heart had ached just as mirra’s did now. he had felt as if he were abandoning his kits, his offspring, and, really, he had been; not only was he leaving behind his clan, but his own children had banded together and fled.
    now, though, mirra’s shoulders were hunched and ears curled against the arch of her skull; they were completely, utterly lost.
    they had entered these woods at sunrise, and now the sky was darkening, only a hint of pink signaling the disappearance of the light.
    not that mirra was going to say that they were lost. these younger cats were relying on her, and she was not going to let them down, not even if she had to forge her own clan.
    a movement in the brush caught her ear.
    her muscles leaped to attention, and her head jerked in the direction of the shifting leaves. her claws dug into the earth, the soft fur along the ridge of her spine standing straight up.
    behind her, she heard sweetdrop shift in front of basilpaw and mintpaw, who had been complaining loudly about their sore paws, and coldflower released a low hiss.
    the limbs of the low-lying bush parted to reveal eyes, a face; a passive-looking expression, not one of hostility, and mirra immediately felt calmed.
    “hello,” a low voice purred, a strange accent lilting the end of their words. “i believe i’m the one you’ve been seeking.”
    - - -
    the seelie court is a clan of reputation; of illusion and magic, of danger and hidden pasts. the clan itself lives within a massive, enchanted forest, where the territory shifts by night and where sunlight plays tricks on the eyes during the day.
    the court resides on the outskirts of an ancient kingdom, the city of bones; stone walls tower in an oblong shape that forms the kingdom, the palace rising in violent claws to rake the air. golden fire-lamps make the town glow in the dark; silver-steps, the felines' word for twolegs, are named as such for their iron-clad silver clothing that they wear when they venture from the kingdom. they ride valiant beasts, horses, they are called, as they patrol the borders. they leave the cats well enough alone; as long as one does not step in the path of the horses, they will be safe.
    reputation and gossip are the basis of the clan's lifestyle; they are viewed as hexed, cursed, even, looked upon with disdain for living so close to twoleg territory.
    time seems to work differently in the forest; twolegs within the forest are old-fashioned, unaccustomed to the routines of normal twoleg living (though many cats wouldn't call twolegs normal in any way).
    there are only a select few entrances to the grove; thick, bramble-covered bushes use sharp thorns to ward off intruders. woven arches made by the dexterous felines mark the welcome points.
    the seelie court cats are faerie-like in nature; they are old-souled, traditional, and unable to tell lies. though not being able to lie does not prevent them from twisting their words; in fact, their sneaky word play is what makes them appear so tricky and cruel, having a reputation for ruthlessness. they follow their laws to the death; the ruler's eldest child will take the metaphorical crown once their kin has passed.
    the seelie court felines have learned the ways of sneaking into the kingdom; the stables, where the horses reside, are full of succulent mice, and, occasionally, they may find scraps of twoleg food, which they've no qualms about eating.
    - - -
    the hierarchy of the seelie court is divided; the ruler, a king or queen, makes all of the high decisions. their gentry, a pawful of select felines, advises them, and are in that position for life. members of the gentry may choose to hunt or patrol the borders, though they are not obligated to do so; mollies during this position are not permitted to have kits during war-times, for these are times of distress that need to be thought carefully through, though they may start a family during moments of peace.
    the ruler may take on many suitors; matters of the heart and matters of infidelity are not viewed the same in the seelie court as elsewhere. one may swear them self to another, though that does not occur often, and, many times, kit-mothers do not know who the sire of their offspring is.
    those who hunt are called the wild hunt; led by a single tom, his offspring will take his place when he dies.
    seelie scouts are those who patrol the borders.
    the healer of the clan is called a warlock; though to be blessed with superior powers, they excel in herb usage and the creation of poultices that heal wounds.
    kit-mothers and kits are kept safe within the nursery, though mothers may choose to cast their kits off on one another if they so decide.
    because of their frequent spats and battles, felines from the court do not often live to elderhood, though elders are permitted.
    - - -
    requesting this as my queen!
    i will be keeping the following cats from graveclan; mirra, sweetdrop, basilpaw (now meliorn), mintpaw (now auraline), and coldflower (now nerissa).
    it has also been agreed that simonpet will remain my moderator. :">
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me