Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

lostclan --) 01

Postby miss universe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Number of Cats: zero ♀ - one ♂

lost unsheathed his claws, his fur standing on end. "whose there?" he snarled, his yellow eyes narrowed. "show yourself, or i will flay you." his curled his lip to show his threat wasn't empty. he wasn't in the den he had found, instead he was in a forest. he had only blinked, and now here he was, his claws digging into the wet dirt."welcome to the dark forest, lost." a voice called, and lost whirled around to face it. nine cats surrounded him at one, and he felt his ears go back. "what is this?" he snapped, his tail lashing from side to side. "if you're going to kill me, i'm taking some of you with me. mark my words." he snarled, but the cats only laughed. "why would we kill you? we're here to help you." lost blinked, but didn't lose his aggressive stance.
"why? help me with what?" he asked, and one cat strode forwards. the cat had no scent, and no eyes.
it seemed to be more of a shadow than an actual cat. "you're going to become leader of lostclan. and you will rule the forest. now hush, let us help you. when you awaken, go to the highest tree. when you get to the top branch, only then we will answer your request." lost shook his head, his tail lashing in anger. "why should i listen to you? i know where i am now. i'm in the dark forest." the cats laughed again, and the one in front of him touched his nose. instantly, agony rippled through him from his ears to his tail. it was the feeling of being ripped apart, and when it was over, he just shook. the cat backed away, and the next one stepped forwards. "you are receiving your nine lives. it only gets worse."
lost closed his eyes and braced himself for the next one. and the next one, and the one after. it was never-ending, and yet over quickly. it was forever and never.
when loststar opened his eyes, he realized he had torn his moss nest to shreds. it was now a mess. he scowled and stepped out of the den, his nose in the air. prey was near here, it would be a good place to start his clan. he wondered for a moment why the dark forest had given him nine lives, then shook his head. it was a gift, one he wouldn't take for granted. the dark forest would be his guide. now that he was thinking about it, didn't he remember them talking about the highest tree in the forest? ah, yes, that is where the dark forests would send the cats destined to be in his clan. he walked to the north, his eyes searching the forest. after walking until the moon rose, he stumbled on a root. his eyes followed the root and saw a strong, tall oak. this must be it, he realized with a start, the tallest tree in the forest. he began climbing the tree, his breath coming quickly. with a final pant, he heaved himself onto the highest branch, digging his claws into the wood. he tipped his head back and yowled, "dark forest! i request someone to lead below me!" his voice echoed through the forest, and crows took flight, spooked by the sudden noise.

loststar is requesting a deputy from the dark forest, at the tallest tree on the highest branch.

Leader:
          loststar | thirty-two moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.3 [ 001 ]

Postby solyn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:44 pm

𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℂ𝕃𝔸ℕ !!
# of cats; 01
servings consumed; 2 (unsure if this applies first post)
next moonpool visit; none, never visited

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
The first cat came to the grove. Young, and tired, the loner was known as Nemo; nobody. Never had a family, never had a name. A nobody that no one would miss. Panting and achy, the tom sank into the soft forest floor, closing his green eyes. "Ah," he hissed as his stomach clenched painfully in hunger, curling in on himself. The walk had been long, but the pulling in his heart had subsided. He didn't know where he was, but somehow, it felt right. He was exhausted now, his breathing slow and rattly, as if it were struggling to escape his maw.
In front of him, the ghostly apparition of a cat appeared. The tom entertained a bitter laugh, nodding wryly to himself. "So this is it, huh? You've come to take me to the never?" He nodded, swallowed his fear and closed his eyes. To his surprise, the cat laughed back, ethereal and light, like the sound of the bells he had once heard at the human place. "Not quite, dear," the she-cat mewed, and somehow he felt her move closer, before something of a fresh breeze touched his nose, and his world exploded.
He saw many starry cats, racing across the black sky. He saw war and famine and disease, cats hurt and dying and self-destructing in the worst possible ways. He saw this all, before the cool feeling was gone, and he was left gasping and panting on the forest floor, struggling to get to his paws. "Who are you?" He croaked. "What was that? Who were those cats? What do you want?" He was frantic now. He was a young cat, and this was too much for him to handle. The starry molly simply smiled at him.
"I am Dovestar, your ancestor," she mewed, "not your mother, mind you, but your great, great grandmother. I am the patron of the clan who will restore importance to the ancient warrior values. Your clan."
"My clan?" The tom laughed, incredulously. "What kind of joke is this? I'm barely an adult cat, I don't know anything about these 'ancient warrior values' you speak of, and I'm the only cat here. What clan?"
"Groveclan," she mewed, "of which you are the founder. Your heart brought you here, as it was the will of Starclan. We will be watching over you, I will be watching over you. This clan is not just a new beginning for us, but for you as well. For we can give you the one thing you have always wanted; a name." Nemo looked up, blinking in confusion as the molly stepped forward, closer to him. "Will you accept your destiny?" There was a pause.
"I will."
"Then from this day forward," she intoned, raising her head to the stars, "you will be known as Badgerstar. Starclan grants you your nine lives, and bid you lead your clan well. We will teach you the warrior code, and you will instill it in the cats we bring to follow you. This clan is your destiny as much as it is ours, Badgerstar. Guide them well." She touched her nose to her forehead, and energy shot through Badgerstar like an electric shock, causing the tom to gasp, and collapse. Panting, he hauled himself to his feet, trying to comprehend what had just happened.
"Badgerstar," he whispered to himself, laughing, "Badgerstar! I have a name. Thank you, Dovestar, thank y-" he turned, to find the clearing empty. It was just him, standing alone in the grass, letting the cool night air ruffle his fur.

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
The blizzard howled through the camp, covering everything in a blanket of white snow. Badgerstar lay in his nest, safely tucked away in the hollow of the willow tree that stood sentry over the entrance. The past moon had been grueling, as he prepared the camp for the arrival of new cats that Dovestar promised him were coming. Things were ready now, but it had been a moon and there had been no sign of other living cats.
Slowly, Badgerstar got to his feet. He was no longer weak with fatigue; his pelt gleamed and shone, standing out against the white of the snow outside. He crawled from the hollow onto the branch, before making his way down the trunk of the tree to the ground. Even though it was blizzarding, Badgerstar could not give up hope. Besides, it was difficult to tell how long the blizzard would last, and it was important that he stockpiled food. After all, it wouldn't do to starve in the hollow, not after how far he'd come.
From camp, Badgerstar set off through the forest, in the direction of the fields, knowing that this route would give him the most prey, if any were still out. He also resolved to keep an eye out for any cats seeking shelter from the blizzard. Perhaps this was the deliverance of his new clan that Dovestar had mentioned? The thought made the black tom perk up as he trotted through the snow, in search of sustenance and companionship.

[ badgerstar looks for new cats while hunting in the forest ]

Leader:
        badgerstar | 17 moons | ♂ | 🌷

Deputy:
        name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link]🌷[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

enemy clans;
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders;
    north | Clan Name | Username
    east | Clan Name | Username
    south | Clan Name | Username
    west | Clan Name | Username

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    bird | x0 | 0 servings
    fish | x0 | 0 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 0 servings

relationships wrote:mentors;

deceased cats;

family;
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby .iris. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:42 pm

litlitlitlit

Number of Cats: 4 | 4 | 8
Next Moonpool Visit: July 17
Prey Eaten: 3 servings | 1 jay

────────────────────────────────────────

"Why are we doing this again? Couldn't we have just stayed in the forest?" Sparkfur grunted as he continued to trudge through the snow.

Birdbrook scowled, exasperation clear on her face. "I must have told you a thousand times," she muttered, "Aspenclan is no more. That part of our lives is through, and it's best to distance ourselves from it as much as possible." Although she was trying to sound brave and mature, the young warriors eyes were prickling with tears, and her voice became shaky. Sparkfur faltered. He couldn't help but feel compassion for his sister, even though they had grown apart over recent moons. Still, he didn't say anything, only lifted his head and continued on his way.

It seemed like many moons before the two siblings stumbled across Verglasclan. Sparkfur, shivering head to toe, was eager to burst into the camp, but Birdbrook held him back. She insisted on watching for a couple minutes, just to determine whether this was a place they would want to live. They crouched outside the cave, peering in through the entrance. This didn't last long, however, as a black-and-white she-cat nearly ran right into them as she was starting to exit.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" the she-cat demanded. Birdbrook immediately decided that this cat must be the leader. The tone of her voice and the way she carried herself gave it all away.

"I-I'm B-Birdbrook, and th-this is my b-brother Sp-Sparkfur. We c-come from Aspenclan," she stammered, but she was shivering so badly that it was difficult to even speak clearly.

"Great StarClan," the leader mewed in annoyance. "Don't tell me you're looking for some kind of alliance."

Birdbrook quickly shook her head. "We're s-seeking refuge, a-actually," she mewed.

"Aspenclan has... d-disbanded," Sparkfur explained carefully. His longing eyes gazed past the leader, and he ached to enter the warmth of the cave.

A tall, brown and white tom slowly stepped up beside the leader. He didn't say anything to Sparkfur or Birdbrook, but he murmured something in her ear, gently resting the tip of his tail on her back. "Fine," the leader decided after a moment's hesitation. "My name is Rimestar. I'm leader of VerglasClan."

"And I'm Mallowpath, the deputy," the tom mewed with a welcoming smile. "I would recommend seeing Littlerain, our medicine cat. The weather is terrible, and you wouldn't want to catch a cold or a cough."

"Th-thank you," Birdbrook purred, her voice full of relief. She and Sparkfur quickly rushed inside the cave, seeking out Littlerain.

"I don't know if I trust them," Rimestar murmured to Mallowpath. "That whole story could have been completely made up."

"Even so, we have to give them a chance. We'll never know unless we do," the deputy reminded her gently.

"Mallowpath!" Palepaw exclaimed, rushing over to his mentor. "Let's go train! I wanna be the biggest, baddest warrior on this whole mountain!" he declared.

Mallowpath frowned disapprovingly at the apprentice. "That's very rude. I was speaking with Rimester," he said sternly. "And besides, the weather's awful." Palepaw's face fell. "...But if you really want to, I suppose I can teach you some hunting tricks or something like that."

"Hunting?! I want to fight! Like a real warrior!" the apprentice mewed, puffing up his chest.

Mallowpath couldn't help but crack a smile at the young tom's ambition. "We'll see," he mewed lightly, motioning with his tail for Palepaw to follow as he made his way outside.

"I'll be out patrolling the borders," Rimestar mewed as she padded out as well. Just before the cats parted ways, the leader moved closer, allowing her fur to brush up against Mallowpath's for a split second before moving away again.

────────────────────

Egretpool let out an irritated sigh. Once again, everyone else in the clan had something to do, leaving her and Ashenstep to hunt together. Without exchanging a single word, the two she-cats padded briskly from the cave to take on the blizzard.

Ashenstep crept along a tree branch, her focus trained on a squirrel. Step by step, she slowly pulled herself forward. She was nearly ready to pounce when Egretpool struck her paw against the surface of the powdery layer of snow, sending it spraying up. The squirrel, startled, was out of sight within moments.

"Why would you do that?" Ashenstep hissed, leaping down to face Egretpool.

"Me? I didn't do anything. It's not my fault you can't catch a stupid squirrel," the white-furred warrior purred gleefully. Ashenstep clenched her teeth in anger, but managed not to snap.

Several minutes later, Egretpool was sneaking up behind an oblivious mouse sitting on a rock. A small grin formed on Ashenstep's face as she oh-so-casually batted a pebble in the mouse's direction, sending it skittering across the rock and alarming the prey.

This continued on for quite a while. As time went on, the she-cats had completely stopped trying to be subtle. Egretpool had been trying to fish when Ashenstep slashed her paw roughly through the water, splashing Egretpool and scaring away any fish that may have been nearby. Later, Ashenstep was stalking a chipmunk and Egretpool had pounced on the tabby's tail, causing her to yelp in surprise. Both she-cats dissolved into laughter, not even caring that they had scared off the chipmunk.

"I think that's enough," Ashenstep mewed breathlessly, her eyes still bright with joy.

Egretpool nodded her agreement. "Did we catch... anything?" she asked, peering around.

"I don't think so... thanks to you."

"Me?" Egretpool echoed, feigning innocence.

Ashenstep smiled. "Yes, you! You started it!" she argued, though there was no longer any anger in the accusation. "Seriously though, we should probably start actually hunting," she reminded the other warrior.

"That is, unless we want Rimestar to turn us into crowfood," Egretpool added with a shudder. Both cats smiled before heading out to find more prey, walking side-by-side for the first time since they had met.

[ Sparkfur and Birdbrook join Verglasclan ]
[ Palepaw trains with Mallowpath ]
[ Rimestar patrols the borders ]
[ Littlerain stays at camp to make sure Sparkfur and Birdbrook are healthy after their journey ]
[ Ashenstep and Egretpool go hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Rimestar | 32 moons | she-cat |

Deputy:
          Mallowpath | 30 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Littlerain | 28 moons | tom |

Warriors:
          Egretpool | 26 moons | she-cat |
          Ashenstep | 25 moons | she-cat |
          Sparkfur | 15 moons | tom |
          Birdbrook | 15 moons | she-cat |

Apprentices:
          Palepaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Echoclan | Katrione
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | soaks up blood, binds
    broken bones
    Coltsfoot | kitten-cough, cracked/
    sore pads, eases breathing
    Comfrey Root | broken bones,
    wounds, wrenched claws, stiff joints,
    stiffness or wrenched shoulders, burns
    Dock | scratches, sore pads,
    eases pain of wounds
    Hawkweed | like catmint but
    not as strong
    Honey | infections, smoke-
    damaged or sore throats, soothes
    coughing, gives energy
    Mouse Bile | removes ticks
    Stinging Nettle | induces vomiting,
    brings down swelling, broken bones,
    wounds, infection
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons,
    prevents greencough, soothes throats

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    18 servings total
    Chipmunk | x1 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Jay | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mallowpath | Palepaw | 0 | no moves learned

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Swiftfern (Tempestclan) and Brambletooth (Aspenclan)
      Sparkfur, Birdbrook
.iris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:52 pm

<|NeedleClan|>
Number of Cats: 1
She-cats: 1
Toms: 0
Next Moonpool Visit: Sunday, July 16

Can you create the largest, most powerful Clan in the forest? The voice rang through her head as Needlestar blinked her eyes open in the cave she’d made into a camp. Her den was a cleft in the rock higher up with a smaller cave inside it, platforms of stone leading up to the den. The she-cat carefully stepped down, looking around the cave that she’d made a camp out of. Half of the camp was outside, several stacked boulders making up the wall.

Needlestar stretched, watching the sun rise over the top of the mountain. The sun and boulders cast a shadow that looked just like a cat-- Needlestar purred in amusement at this. As she was about to leave and go hunt, she realized something; wasn’t she supposed to go somewhere after StarClan had talked to her? Someplace called… the Moonpool. But wasn’t the moon supposed to be full? Needlestar was pretty sure it wasn’t, and it was the middle of the day, so Needlestar wouldn’t want to go right now anyway.

Thinking back to the line echoing in her mind, Needlestar remembered that to be strong, cats must hunt. I should probably go out to the field to hunt, then, she figured, heading over to the camp entrance, which was formed by a boulder stacked on top of another as well as laying against the side of the mountain. She’d likely go hunt in the field dotted with trees; there was a few pieces of prey in sight, including a squirrel, a rabbit and a shrew. If she could hunt well enough, she could likely catch all three… And some good other prey to find near this area would perhaps be a hare, a stoat or a thrush?

{Needlestar went out hunting.}
{The six selections of prey for NeedleClan are rabbits, shrews, squirrels, thrushes (or birds), hares, and stoats (ermines).}

[b]Leader:
          Needlestar | 25 moons | She-cat | ~X~

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Thrush (or birds) | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by twistedm0th on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness7 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Number of Cats: 5 (toms-3//she cats-2)
Next Moonpool Visit: Now
Next Kits Due:N/A

Flamestar shook snow from his fur as he arrived back at camp, breath billowing out like fog. Everyone had returned from their duties and by the looks of it were exhausted from trudging through the snow. He was tempted to go over and sit with the beautiful Tawnyshadow but knew he should go see Snowshine who was making exasperated huffs. "What's wrong Snowshine?"

"I didn't find any herbs and I'm a little anxious with all this snow! Someone's bound to catch a cold sooner or later!"

"I'm anxious about the snow too, it's as white as you! You could be sitting right infront of me and I wouldn't see you!" he chuckled.

"Flamestar! This is no time to joke around!" she hissed.

"Ok, ok! To be honest I wasn't a complete success either... I didn't find anyone at the border and it seems Starclan didn't recieve my prayer..." He turned and jumped on top of his den where he had decided to call clan meetings from. "Did anyone accomplish anything today?"

"We might of..." Tawnyshadows purr was full of mischief and Flamestar smiled softly.

"What is it?" he chuckled, realising they were hiding something.

"Show 'em Shadowpelt!" to Flamestars delight the deputy twisted around to reveal a plump raven.

"The clan will be well fed tonight!"

"Did I hear clan? Is this Flameclan? Are you Flamestar?" a sandy coloured tom appeared from the bushes surrounding camp and all eyes were on him.

"That depends, who's asking?" he growled, hackles raised.

"Oh sure sir! I'm Thistleleaf of Starclan! I'm at you service sir! I have been looking for you!"

"So Starclan did hear me! But um... Your name... I think you would suit something more along the lines of Sandstripe?"

"It's Thistleleaf. Starclan gave me that name and I prefer to stick to it." He insisted

"Well welcome to Flameclan." Everyone crowded around to greet their new clanmates before watching Shadowpelt divide the bird up. When he had finished everyone grabbed their share and found a place to eat. Flamestar watched Shadowpelt and Tawnyshadow chat, something sparking inside him. Was he jealous? He snapped up the last of his serving and stalked towards them.

"Oh hi Flamestar!" Tawnyshadow laughed cheerfully, prodding Shadowpelt.

"Can I borrow my deputy for a moment?"

"Of course!" Shadowpelt got up and followed Flamestar behind a rock.

"Why did you want to see me?"

"How close are you two?" he demanded, eyes burning with what he was sure was jealousy.

"We're just friends, why do you ask?" He squirmed under the leaders threatening gaze.

"No reason." he said a bit too quickly. Shadowpelts mouth gaped like the entrance to a cave.

"You like her!"

"I just think she's a kind, beautiful she-cat... But that doesn't matter right now. What I mainly wanted to ask you about was the patrols. I want minimal cats out of camp for now because Snowshine is low on herbs and i don't want to risk anyone getting sick. So what do you think?"

"Well you just said Snowshines low on herbs so probably send her out to look for some... It's a long shot in this weather but we have to try."

"I agree. Now for the patrols and hunting... I'll check the border, you hunt?"

"Yes." Flamestar dismissed Shadowpelt and watched as he crouched next to Tawnyshadow and whispered something in her ear. She blushed and turned to smile at him, eyes full of warmth and kindness.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

"Everyone is to stay in camp today. The weather is even worse and I don't want anyone getting sick. Only Snowshine, Shadowpelt, and I will be away and, despite there only being two cats remaining, Tawnyshadow will be in charge." Flamestar explained to his clan.

"Be careful and good luck!" Tawnyshadow purred, though something was different, some kind of warmth and love that wasn't usually there was detectable in her voice. He thanked her before he and his clanmates left camp and headed their separate ways.

Prey: 1 bird fed the clan!
Moonpool: Flamestar asks for a warrior!
Herbs: Snowshine searches for herbs!
Hunting: Shadowpelt goes hunting!
Patrol: Flamestar patrols the border!
Camp: Tawnyshadow & Thistleleaf stay in camp!
[/size]

Leader:
          Flamestar | 35 | Tom | 🔥

Deputy:
          Shadowpelt | 32 | Tom | 🔥

Medicine Cat:
          Snowshine | 42 | she | 🔥

Warriors:
          Tawnyshadow | 29 | she | 🔥
          Thistleleaf | 17 | Tom | 🔥

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🔥[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | Forestclan | simonpet

Medicine Store
    Dock | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for Greencough. Can also be used to cure Whitecough | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock and distress and eases pain | x1
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding | x1
    Comfrey | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, can be used on stiff joints, and can be used for burns | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Awesomeness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:54 pm

GoldenClan
Number of Cats:1

[center][size]Goldenstar goes to find new warriors![/size]

Leader:
          GOLDENSTAR | 50 MOONS | FEMALE | [url=link]🐈[/url]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Number of Cats: 11 (6 f, 5 m)

hurriedly running back to camp, falconwatcher carried flamepaw with the help of thrushapw.
they were big enough to become warriors now and have proved themselves worthy of one. t-
tom noticed thrushpaw's eyes glitter in the blizzard, it was a harsh time but with the new kits
and more warriors, scorchclan would make it. as he stepped into the camp, minnowstep was
already at the apprentice's side, while the risingstar started asking non-stop questions to the
deputy. he answered with courage, proudly saying that they have succesfully chased off the
dog and that her apprentice has caight a great owl.

a few sunrises later, thrushpaw was found playing along with the kits while flamepaw held u-
ncertainty in her eyes. must be worried about the warrior ceremony going on a few moons la-
ter,
the tom thought. his thoughts were interrupted as risingstar announced a hunting patrol
consisting of herself, hailwhisker, thrushpaw and him.

-- minnowstep uses cobwebs and willow bark to treat flamepaw's wounds --
-- risingstar, hailwhisker, thrushpaw and falconwatcher hunt --
-- owlfeather, motheyes protect sandspark, peachkit and salmonkit at camp --
-- a mouse and vole was eaten.

Leader:
          Risingstar | 56 moons| Molly | X

Deputy:
          Falconwatcher | 40 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minnowstep | 52 moons |Molly | X

Warriors:
          Owlfeather | 44 moons | Tom | X
          Motheyes | 33 moons | Tom | X
          Hailwhisker | 34 | Molly | X

Apprentices:
          Flamepaw(mask)| 24 moons | molly | X
          Thrushpaw(leap) | 18 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Sandspark | 36 moons | molly | X

Kits:
          Salmonkit | 2 moon | Tom | X
          Peachkit | 2 moon | Molly | X

Elders:

Mentors:
          Owlfeather | Flamepaw | 4 | battle, hunting, stealth, tracing
          Risingstar | Thrushpaw | 3 | hunting, battle, stealth
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    burdock root | heals rat bites
    wintergreen | treats wounds
    chickweed | treats greencough
    thyme | helps anxiety/shock/ect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    owls | x1 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    sandspark and ??? | salmonkit + peachkit
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ C R E S C E N T C L A N ] [ I N T R O D U C T I O N ]

Postby Heda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm

chasing the moon. wrote:

welcome to CrescentClan, where the hushed and torn souls roam. we're the darkest clan seen in the forest and we move alongside the night. little by little, when the next raindrop splashes, we become stronger. the un-strong are forced to be strong and we'll make sure no one disobeys the leader or their kin. that will end up in punishment. we sharpen our claws on bones and we act like silhouettes and shadows. no one knows why, but we do. everything said is true, but we're not all darkened. we're the lighter ShadowClan, the nice version. we move with grace in CrescentClan when the moon is high. our paws are soft and we are loving and affectionate. any unwelcoming or unloving cat won't be treated with respect, as their loyalty is below a snake's.

our territory sits in the darkest part of the rainforest. CrescentClan watches the moon from above the dark leaves that sit on the dark oak and dark palm trees. our common prey are crows, ravens, magpies, toads, black hares and rats. everything tastes as fresh as a normal piece of prey, but it is much harder to catch. the clan camp is settled on soil and the den consist of dark oak wood, stone and leaves. kind of like a hut, but at the same time the dens aren't made by twolegs.

-the leaders' den consists of the most dark oak wood, stone and leaves. it is in the shape of an unusual hut and the entrance is small. but once you get in and climb down the slope, there is a bottom den. the floor is gravel while the walls have claw marks on them, the claw marks tell a unique story.

-the glow paw's (the medicine cats) den consists of the most dark oak wood. it's a huge den, bigger than the elder den. there is a rock bed in the shape of a witch's pot where the medicine cats can mix herbs together. at the back there is a flowing, glistening waterfall that runs over the other rock bedding of herbs. it is hidden and kept save behind the waterfall. on each side of the den, there is a small shelf where fresh moss sits. then, around the waterfall are four moss beds. these are for the two glow paw and the two glow paw apprentices.

-the crescents' (warriors) den is mostly made out of mossy stone. there are high rocks where there senior crescents sleep and there is a boulder, taller than the high rocks where the night skies (the deputies) sleep. normal crescents sleep around a big puddle that sits in the center of the den. the new crescents sleep close to the entrance until they have been a crescent for half a moon. after that they fetch some moss and go join the normal crescents.

-the young crescents' (apprentices) den is a stone of den covered with leaves. they sleep in rocks beds with moss as the bedding.
their walls are for them to tell stories. at the side of the den there is a huge hole, and the leaves let the light shimmer inside.

-the carers' (queens) den is a dark oak wood hut. it is kind of like the leaders' den, but the den at the bottom is bigger.

-the young ones' (kits) den is the carers' den.

-the old's (elder) den is a smaller version of the glow paw's den.

WELCOME TO CRESCENTCLAN.

Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ pineclan. } { 44. }

Postby deimido » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:44 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
number of cats - 36 | toms - 19 | mollies - 17
next moonpool visit - n/a | next kitting - rosemask (now!) | next border/hunting patrol - 6:44 PM (mst) | prey consumed - x2 squirrels, x1 rabbit, x1 vole.

➵ Nostalgia is the worst kind of liar.

"Can we talk? Alone?" Shrikeface meows as he pads up to Mintstar, who was resting underneath the shade of the grand oak while her mate Duckfoot was laying besides her. The gray-and-white warrior's eyes dart towards his sister's mate, who stares at him with a look of guarded suspicion over what he could have possibly wanted with Mintstar. It wasn't surprising to Shrikeface that he was suspicious, the two siblings have not spoken comfortably with one another for moons, their relationship was in tatters ever since the leader dropped all connection with her brother when he had broken the code with Skunknose seasons ago. Even now they were still on uncertain terrain, and while Mintstar had tried her best to connect with her brother and his family, it was obvious they could never be as close with each other like when they were young.

Mintstar lets out a sigh, an unsettling feeling in her chest as she quickly guessed what her brother wanted: to speak about the way she handled having Ramhorn join PineClan. She considered it her most difficult decision as a leader yet, switching from saying he couldn't join to changing her mind once Aspenheart challenged her about it and hearing the rest of the Clan agree with him. Duckfoot gives her a reassuring lick on the cheek, whispering words of comfort before sitting up and leaving to go gather the apprentices to train. Mintstar keeps her eye on him, a smile plays on her lips as she watches his apprentice Firepaw scamper up to him excitedly before a mew from Shrikeface brings her back to reality. "Let's go inside my den." She meows quietly, reluctant to look Shrikeface in the eye.

The leader's den was a burrow underneath the grand oak that was centered in PineClan camp, most assumed it was dug up by some big and powerful predator as a den far before Shadowstar founded her Clan which was why is managed to hold its form after being left abandoned for so long. It was large enough for several cats to sit inside comfortably, the ground was cool under-paw, and there was a comfortable moss nest lined with soft feathers that could be seen in the corner: Mintstar's roost. The leader seated herself in the middle of her den, curling her gray tail over her paws and stayed silent as she waited for her brother to speak, she could already imagine his yellow eyes glaring at her disapprovingly.

Shrikeface narrowed his eyes at her, feeling a stab of disappointment over seeing how she still would not meet his eyes. The two stayed quiet, a pregnant pause until Shrikeface managed to find his words. "Do you plan to be anything like Shadowstar?" He asked, his voice was calm, yet an underlying twinge of anxiety could be heard as well. Mintstar's ears, which were slightly flattened now stood alert at her brother's question. She had expected to be scolded about what had happened with Ramhorn, to hear this coming from him was surprising given how hard it must have hit home. For the first time today, the PineClan leader finally managed to look her brother in the eye and was taken aback at how vulnerable he looked.

"I-I, well..." Mintstar wasn't sure how to talk about the former leader to him given how she had publicly offended her brother's family when she was in a poor state of mind, and while Mintstar had been the one to force her out of camp and eventually challenge her for leadership, a part of her still clung on to the memories of the proud leader and how calmly she addressed everyone. Shadowstar had treated her warriors with respect, speaking to them as equals despite their difference in rank, she was so wise and experienced that to see her fall from grace after her son and mate's death was almost earth shattering since Mintstar had looked up to her for so long. "I don't see what's wrong... if... I were to follow her examples. She was a good leader. Wise and strong." She meowed, confident in her words.

A tiny growl escaped Shrikeface, frustrated that his sister still looked up to Shadowstar despite knowing how much the old leader had torn up his family. He remembered the frustration he felt when she told him that while he and Skunknose could continue to be mates, he was not allowed be anywhere near her due to her rank as a medicine cat. Mintstar or Mintclaw at the time did nothing to comfort him, she just ignored him and his kits to the best of her ability while admiring her leader from the sidelines. She was there when his sons were apprentices and she had one of her own, often accompanying Shadowstar since she decided to train Aspenheart herself and she knew of how harsh the leader treated his son. The heartache he felt when Aspenheart would share his insecurities about how his mentor hated him was incomparable to anything else he had felt before.

"She was cold, Mintstar. I'm worried you're straying down that path too." Mintstar's whiskers twitched over hearing his criticism, she didn't want to believe her leader was 'cold' or that she would turn out the same. Shadowstar was a model example of what a leader should be, Shrikeface only spoke bad about her because he was disciplined accordingly when he took a mate he wasn't supposed to have. He broke the warrior code, and he had to pay for it. She sat a little straighter in an attempt to make herself appear bigger and more authoritative before replying. "She wasn't cold, she was suffering. And I won't tolerate you disrespecting her." She meowed, the fur along her neck beginning to rise as her brother growled in frustration.

"Quit lying to yourself, Mintstar! You can't be this featherbrained to believe Shadowstar was so high and mighty!" He replied, his former composure lost as he grew even more exasperated with his sister. Mintstar's claws dug into the dirt, her pupils narrowed to slits as she forced herself not to start an outburst of her own. She was very disappointed in hearing how he spoke about Shadowstar, sure he had his reasons, but they were all in the past now. He should be focused on honoring the memory of their first leader instead of saying her name in vain. She curled her lip, shutting her eyes and releasing a quiet growl before making her next orders. "Get out of my den." She commanded, relaxing her tense shoulders once she heard him take his leave, but not before snarling at his sister before he did.

Mintstar slowly opened her eyes, staring somberly at the entrance of the den as she realized she most likely lost Shrikeface forever, but her expression sharpened as she told herself she didn't care. PineClan mattered more than anything, more then herself and whomever she spoke with. She would now work even harder to make sure that Shadowstar's Clan did it's best to succeed.

➵ "Stealing, of course, is a crime, and a very impolite thing to do."

Cottonbush couldn't remember the last time he had been caught in such a compromising position, and while the WitherClan tom usually had a witty remark on the ready, he couldn't quite get his thoughts straight as he was currently pinned under a very angry white molly while his former Clanmate Blissheart was cornered against a pine tree with an equally angry gray apprentice staring him down. In hindsight, perhaps he should've expected this kind of reaction given he was found hunting in another Clan's territory and had gathered a decent amount of prey, but he honestly thought he could get away with theft as he heard so much about how the pine-dwelling cats spent their days sleeping in camp until the sun went down.

Now either he heard that wrong or luck decided to hightail it right when he needed it most, and as Cottonbush tried to pick apart where he went wrong Laurelcloud was finding it a lot more difficult to concentrate on questioning the WitherClanner about breaking the warrior code when the tom in question could actually be very attractive if he cycling through every conceivable emotion right at this moment. The young warrior made sure to keep her captive under a tight grip as she checked to see if her apprentice was able to make sure the cream tabby didn't run away from her, and to her relief, he just looked more confused and slightly offended he was trapped by someone half his size.

Orchidpaw caught her gaze, her former intimidating look turned into her natural casual demeanor as she spoke to her. "He says he tried to stop Cottonbush from stealing prey from us." The apprentice reported, earning a disbelieving scoff from Laurelcloud and a uncomfortable grunt from the thief below her who stared at Blissheart disapprovingly. The tabby, who was notably unkempt and skinny compared to his Clanmate now that Laurelcloud got a good look at him, tried to voice his protest before Orchidpaw shot him a warning glance which signaled him to shut up.

"Well whatever the case, it's up to us what happens to you. I'm taking both of you to Mintstar." Laurelcloud mewed, stepping off the tom to give him room to stand, which she regretted instantly as she unwillingly admired his lean body and handsome face. She cleared her throat and ordered for Cottonbush and Blissheart to follow, not quite meeting the former's eyes not of embarrassment, and it was then Cottonbush was putting together the pieces of how to possibly convince the PineClan warrior to maybe tell her leader to go a little soft on him after what he did.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

The minute the two 'prisoners' entered camp, Blissheart was struck with a sense of longing as he stepped inside a Clan camp once again. It wasn't WitherClan, it could never have the same charm as his home, but seeing PineClan's camp was a breath of fresh air after spending so many lonely moons on his own after being unceremoniously exiled due to sudden claims that he was threat to everyone's safety. He hated to think about it, hated remembering his mother's furious look as she hissed at him to leave all while standing protectively over his younger siblings while they looked so confused as to why everyone suddenly grew so distrustful of their older brother.

...He could have sworn he saw the tiniest of smirks on Asceticslash's face as he left camp for the final time, but he quickly shut the thought out as he never wanted to believe his own sister plotted to get him out of WitherClan. Lost in his thoughts, he failed to hear the surprised gasp coming from his own friend in PineClan alongside a black tom who looked almost identical to her aside from different fur lengths. "Blissheart?" Shadepaw mewed in shock, quickly trotting up to him while the tom followed just behind. Blissheart flinched, feeling self-conscious over how ragged he looked compared to her own well-kept self.

"What in StarClan happened to you?" She mewed in concern, ready to look him over like she had whenever she had a patient in the medicine den before remembering that Blissheart probably wouldn't be comfortable if she fussed over him in front of her entire Clan. "It's a... long story." He replied, unwillingly to tell Shadepaw how he was thrown out of his Clan over heated accusations. The medicine cat quickly realized this was not something he was comfortable with sharing, but she still felt a little hurt that she wasn't able to be there for him when he really needed it.

"A-Anyway, who are you?" He mewed, changing the subject from himself to the black tom who had stayed quiet as he and Shadepaw spoke. "Shadepaw never told me she had a brother." At least he assumed they were sibling due to their similarities, but given how flustered the pair got, it appeared he was incorrect. He licked at his chest fur in embarrassment until the tom chimed in with a voice almost as clear and soft as Shadepaw's sounded. "I'm Ratpaw, and you're not the only cat who's said that, no worries." He mewed, smiling kindly at him.

The three cats exchanged casual conversation with each other, Ratpaw discussed how he was getting his warrior name sometime this night while Shadepaw chimed in about how her own medicine cat training was going. Blissheart truly realized how much he missed Clan life then, and he briefly wondered if there was any way he could request joining PineClan since he had no where else to go. Eventually he was called up to talk to the leader herself, Shadepaw and Ratpaw mewed encouragement as he left and Cottonbush grumbled that she probably slept on burrs because she was a lot more snappier and irritated then he thought she would be. Blissheart thought he was just being rude until he stared into the intimidating hazel eyes of Mintstar as she ordered him to tell his side of the story.

Blissheart and Cottonbush waited inside the vacant elder's den once that was over and done with, Mintstar calling her deputy and medicine cat over to speak over what to do with the two toms. The cream tabby attempted to clean his fur to make himself look a little more presentable, while Cottonbush kept staring at Laurelcloud as she sat right by the den's entrance to keep guard on them. He sighed defeated, unsure of how to get himself out of the mess he found himself in. "Never thought this would ever happen to me." He mumbled to himself, Blissheart paused mid-lick to give him a disapproving stare.

"What'd you expect? You know stealing's against the warrior code." He meowed, ears perking up when Cottonbush chuckled and shot him an amused look. "It's weird hearing your voice again, never thought I'd see you after... you know." Blissheart's face fell thinking about his exile again, and the two of them laid in awkward silence before Blissheart mewed dejectedly. "At least you're probably gonna go home." Cottonbush really had no idea how to reply to that, his own thoughts of his former Clanmate's exile were muddled at best, but he didn't agree with how his father Fadedstar had handled things.

A sharp mew from Laurelcloud saved him from saying anything and Cottonbush took the opportunity to give her another charming look that made her stutter before saying that Mintstar wanted to see them. The way she grew so easily flustered around him was rather amusing and if he was going to wind up staying in PineClan he didn't think he'd really mind. Mintstar said that he as well as Blissheart were going to stay in camp for a moon until she could find a way to reach Fadedstar given how far away their Clans were from each other before dismissing them back to the elder's den. This news was alright with them, but a question nagged at the back of Cottonbush's mind.

"How'd you manage to stay here? Didn't you tell her how we kicked you out?" He asked once they were inside, his yellow eyes narrowed in suspicion. Blissheart shrugged, laying in his nest and resting his head on his paws. "I just told her we were on a hunting patrol and went out way farther then we were supposed to? I couldn't just go up and tell her the truth, I got nervous." He admitted, Cottonbush sighed and rolled his eyes before laying in his own nest and stared outside.

'A whole moon here, huh? This should be fun.'

[ last reply ]
- pineclan chooses to ally with blazeclan.
- blissheart and cottonbush are taken into custody. *

(* and both end up joining pineclan.)
- rosemask begins kitting.
- ratpaw has his warrior ceremony. (ratnose)
- asphodelface, daisystorm, minkcloud, comfreyfang go patrolling.
- magpiewhisker, fawnfur, aspenheart, larkclaw go hunting.
- weaselstorm and shadepaw go herb gathering.
- juniperpaw, egretpaw, orchidpaw, acornpaw, firepaw go training.

//asdfg its been two months since i wrote anything and i was in a rush to get this finished and i think it shows lol

Leader:
    Mintstar | 63 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.

Deputy:
    Rowanpelt | 46 |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselstorm | 48 |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Shadepaw | 15 |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot | 64 |
    brown-and-white tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shrikeface | 63 |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud | 44 |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang | 44 |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Ramhorn | 44 |
    solid white tom with blue eyes;
    formerly of EchoClan.

Lizardstripe | 33 |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw | 33 |
    dark brown tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Asphodelface | 33 |
    lanky seal point tom with blue eyes.
    Magpiewhisker | 32 |
    black-and-white tom with hazel eyes.
    Aspenheart | 32 |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Fawnfur | 31 |
    light brown molly with green eyes.
    Daisystorm | 25 |
    ginger-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Cottonbush | 22 |
    solid white tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Laurelcloud | 21 |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.
    Blissheart | 15 |
    cream tabby tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Apprentices:
    Ratpaw | 15 |
    solid black tom with green eyes.
    Juniperpaw | 10 |
    gray-and-white tom with green eyes.
    Egretpaw | 10 |
    white tom with a gray patch on his head
    and blue eyes.

Orchidpaw | 10 |
    solid pale gray molly with blue eyes.
    Acornpaw | 9 |
    brown-and-white molly with brown eyes.
    Firepaw | 8 |
    ginger-and-white tabby tom.

Queens:
    Skunknose | 61 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.
    Wasptail | 51 |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rosemask | 35 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes;
    formerly of FlurryClan.

Kits:
    Maplekit | 4 |
    tortoiseshell molly.
    Marigoldkit | 1 |
    ginger tabby tom.
    Dandelionkit | 1 |
    cream tabby molly.
    Patchkit | 1 |
    Sheepkit | 1 |
    solid white molly.
    Sorrelkit | 1 |
    Asterkit | 1 |
    solid gray molly.
    Lavenderkit | 1 |
    gray-and-white molly.

Elders:
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

Borders:
    Northern | BlazeClan (shimmerstream) | allies.
    Western | ReedClan (Areater) | unofficial enemies.
    Southern | SilentClan (rainbowcatfish8888) | unaffiliated.
    Eastern | JinxClan (vampiress_fox) | allies.
    Northwestern | open | ----.
    Northeastern | open | ----.
    Southeastern | open | ----.
    Southwestern | open | ---.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan can have seven servings of prey at the moment.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x2]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x1]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x3]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x2]
    mice | 1 serving. [x5]
    voles | 1 serving. [x7]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x2]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x2]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x0]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x0]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x6]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x1]
    daisy leaves | traveling herb, also for aching joints. [x1]
    deathberries | used to kill other cats. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x0]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x1]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    sorrel | traveling herb, can also build up appetite. [x1]
    sticks | distracts cats from pain. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x2]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x1]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Apprentice Training:
    Rowanpelt | Ratpaw | 4 | battle - climbing - hunting - swimming
    Magpiewhisker | Juniperpaw | 2 | swimming - battle - x - x
    Aspenheart | Egretpaw | 2 | climbing - hunting - x - x
    Laurelcloud | Orchidpaw | 2 | climbing - tracking - x - x
    Comfreyfang | Acornpaw | 2 | battle - hunting - x - x
    Duckfoot | Firepaw | 2 | hunting - swimming - x - x

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose
    xxMagpiewhisker, Aspenheart, Asterkit, Lavenderkit.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar
    xxMolekit and Shadepaw.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur
    xxAcornpaw.
    Duckfoot and Mintstar
    Comfreyfang and Minkcloud
    xxMaplekit (adopted).
    Ramhorn and Wasptail
    xxMarigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit, Sheepkit, Sorrelkit.
    Lizardstripe and Rosemask
    xx↪ (expecting).
    Daisystorm and Unknown
    xxFirepaw.
    Rowanpelt and Velvetrabbit [JinxClan]
    xxLemonkit, Dirtkit, Hazelkit, Owlkit, Cougarkit.

Deceased Cats:
    Molekit | 2 | weakness | StarClan
    Owlfur | 67 | fox attack | StarClan
    Shadowstar | 80 | deathberry-coated poppy seeds | StarClan
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: H O L L O W C L A N

Postby koushi. » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:45 am

crutchie_ wrote:
H O L L O W C L A N
Number of Cats: 03

note: I'm back! I hope it's alright that I start posting again ^^

Wolfstar walks side-by-side with Lynxclaw through the dark forest of Hollowclan. The new warrior keeps a pace with the leader, his muscles rippling under his puffed up coat. Snow had begun to pepper the landscape of Hollowclan territory, making Wolfstar extremely nervous for the fledgling clan. The two don't talk much about anything, as Lynxclaw is not very eager to share anything about his past to the elder cat. He keeps a stoic gaze while his ears investigate any and all sounds that he hears echoing through the vast Hollowclan territoy. Wolfstar glanced curiously at Lynxclaw. "Have you seen Honeygaze yet?" He asked, "She wanted to check to see if you were alright. She saw the wound on your shoulder." He nodded toward the healing wound in question. Lynxclaw's mouth remained in a firm line but his eyes softened a bit at the mention of the she-cat. "She shouldn't worry." He replied with a shake of his head. "I have had worse wounds than this." Wolfstar cocked his head but did not press further as the snow once again began to drift quietly through the trees.

---

That night, a almost frozen Wolfstar lay at the base of Moonpool, his eyes closed and mind blank. "Ancestors, this leaf-bare has been a challenge, but my clanmates remain happy. I ask you for a deputy, so I may keep my clan safe from harm."

Wolfstar and Lynxclaw go on patrol/hunt!
Wolfstar goes to Moonpool and requests a deputy!
The clan eats a rabbit!

Leader:
          Wolfstar | 27 moons | tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Honeygaze | 29 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Lynxclaw | 19 moons | tom | X

Apprentices: