Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby kiwipen » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 am

Number of Cats: 8

The cat formerly known as Iceshadow had decided that, enough was enough in his old, unknown Clan. They were much too soft, and their training of their own warriors was pathetic at best. Apprentices and warriors dying in their first battles, their territory dwindling due to other Clans, it was a mess, and Iceshadow wanted no part of it. After seeking guidance from StarClan, he knew what he had to do, and in the dark of the night, while everyone else was sleeping, he left.

As he trekked across the wilderness, with only the light of StarClan to guide him, he began planning his ideal Clan. A Clan which would never be seen as weak, who would be able to defend it's own borders and feed it's own kind. A Clan which would never have soft apprentices and even softer warriors. Clan cats would have to earn their stripes and titles through hard, arduous battle.

Iceshadow was leaving a lot behind ; a mate, his parents, an apprentice. But it was for the best. If he could have brought them along too, he would have. But none of them would understand, and none of them would be prepared for life in IceClan.

That was the name he chose. It was fitting, as he was the first leader that would be founding his Clan. Finally, after trekking through snow until his limbs ached, he stood at the top of a hill, gazing down at his future camp.

There were plenty of miniature caves, abandoned burrows that he'd tentatively explore to make sure they were safe. They were. He chose the largest and comfiest for himself, settling down that night for a good night's rest.

However, the next day, there was work to be done. Cats had to be acquired. Food had to be stocked. Borders had to be made. And it seemed that he wouldn't have to wait long, as cats found their way into his camp, stumbling and freezing in the cold.

A dark grey tom-cat, accompanied by a cream-colored tom, stumbled their way into camp. The dark-grey tom was on edge, his fur bristling as he was greeted by Icestar, who also didn't seem happy to have another in his camp.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in this camp?" Icestar snarled, ready to fight both of them if necessary. The cream one looked older, less capable of battle. However, the darker one might pose a problem to the obviously younger, less experienced Icestar.

"We were sent here by StarClan to find a new Clan. Looks like we found a rogue instead!" The grey tom growled, his fur bristling. Behind him, the cream cat seemed distracted, flicking his ear back at the sound of more cats.

[b]"I am no rogue, I am Icestar of IceCl---- who in StarClan are YOU three?"
Icestar spat out as three more cats tumbled into the clearing. A small calico cat, no more than eight moons, accompanied by tiny kits. A set of them, also tortoiseshell-and-white. They all looked cold, and miserable, there.

"Please! Do not hurt us! We were sent here by StarClan to find a new Clan!" The oldest pled, crouching down slightly and protecting the two kits by her.

[b]"Tell me you wouldn't dare harm helpless kits and medicine cats?"
The dark one challenged, narrowing his eyes and lowering his head.

"I was given a prophecy! The wing of a Wren, a branch from an Aspen, and a gem from Obsidian would come together in the realm of Ice." The cream colored tom spoke quickly, hoping to get a few words in. Icestar glanced over all of them, narrowing his eyes at them accusingly.

"I am from WrenClan." The Dark Grey tom told everyone. "I am Darktree."

"And I am Palenose from ObsidianClan." Palenose informed them in turn.

"We are Poppypaw, Rosekit, and Sweetkit, from AspenClan." The oldest tortoiseshell informed them.

"And you are Icestar, I'm presuming --- before you cut yourself off, that is." Palenose responded, amusement twinkling in his eyes as he spoke.

Icestar recomposed himself and nodded, huffing.
[b]"Yes, I am Icestar, and this is IceClan. If you are all really supposed to join me, then...you are allowed. However, there are some ground rules.

"There will be no weakness in this Clan, from the tiniest kit, to the oldest warrior. While we will take care of our Elders, and our Queens, we will not fall as so many weak Clans have before us. Palenose, Poppypaw. Go make a medicine den and get us stocked on herbs. Keep the two kits in the den with you, so they might have a fighting chance.

Darktree, you come with me. We're going hunting."
Icestar informed him, straightening up. Before he could leave, however, yet even more cats decided to join the fray, two more cats padding into the clearing --- a bright orange tom accompanied by another dark grey tom.

"And who are you?" Icestar asked, exasperated.

"I am Foxfoot, and this is Stonefur." The Orange tom spoke for him. "My Clan has disbanded --- we were sent here. Is this IceClan?

"This is." Icestar responded coolly. "Whatever. Are you two useful?"

"If you do not have a deputy yet, I have experience working as one." Foxfoot offered eagerly.

"I like kits." Stonefur added, not so helpfully.

"Then fine. You both can stay. Come with me on the hunting patrol." Icestar turned, leading them away.

{ Palenose and Poppypaw go searching for herbs.
{I would like to start my medicine store with Catmint, Tansy, Cobweb, Marigold, and Feverfew}
{ Darktree, Icestar, Stonefur, and Foxfoot go hunting }

Leader:
          Icestar | 28 Moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Foxfoot | 40 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Palenose | 60 moons | male |X

Med Cat Apprentice:
          Poppypaw | 8 moons | she-cat | x

Warriors:
          Darktree | 53 moons | Tom | X
          Stonefur | 44 | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:
          Rosekit | 2 Moons | She-Cat | X
          Sweetkit | 2 Moons | She-Cat | x

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | FrostClan | Zmija's Folly
    East | LostClan | miss-universe
    South | HyenaClan | roses - !
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by kiwipen on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:42 am

Number of Cats: 18
(8 Mollies 10 Toms)

The patrol, which had been quite big, came back with only a vole and a thrush. Spiderstar sighed when he saw the meager prey. He knew they had done their best, but... It wasn't much. Honeyear frowned when he saw it. "couldn't you have done any better?" he asked strictly. Freckleface shrunk back, but Whisperleap stepped forward. "it's a blizzard out there, I'd like to see you do better!" she exclaimed angrily. "I am your deputy, do not speak to me like that!" Honeyear retorted, frowning deeply. Leafstrike stepped forward. "step in deputy only, Ravenfeather will come back in her duties as soon as her kits became apprentices." he said calmly. Honeyear huffed and drew back. "not for long..." he mumbled to himself, so that no cat heard.

Some time later, the apprentices and mentors came back. All were in quite a good mood. Moonshadow and Barkknot went to Spiderstar while the two apprentices left to play. "they can both fight." Barkknot told Spiderstar as they came closer. "although, Specklepaw is slightly more adept at it." he added with an amused twinkle in his eyes. Spiderstar smiled. "thank you. You are doing great work with both, I am sure." Barkknot smiled while Moonshadow simply nodded.

"I mean, honestly, how do you do it??" Beetlepaw asked his sister for the thousands time. She smirked. "you're too soft for fighting, but you were much better than me at hunting." she told him. Beetlepaw smiled at the compliment. "I guess we're both good at different things." he said to close that discussion. "you're right. Now... Practice?" his sister asked in a cheeky voice, jumping on him. "hey!" Beetlepaw protested, trying to push her off. She had managed to make him fall and he was now at her mercy. "haha!" she laughed.

Leafstrike smiled as he saw the two apprentices play. One day, one day his own kits would do that. Thinking about that, he slowly walked to the nursery and laid by his mate. "how was the day?" she asked him. Leafstrike shrugged. "not that good, the weather is freezing and the prey rare." Ravenfeather nuzzled him. "true, you are quite cold." Leafstrike purred and nuzzled her back. After another few minutes of silence, Leafstrike sighed. "Honeyear seems to really fit into his deputy duties. He wasn't happy at the little prey we brought back and said so, quite strongly." Ravenfeather frowned in worry when she heard that. "Fuzzykit and Ferretkit are still very small. But I will come back to my deputy duties as soon as I can." she spoke softly. Leafstrike smiled. "I know you will. I shouldn't worry you about all this, you are safe in here." Ravenfeather sighed. "I do want to know what is going on." she protested. Leafstrike smiled a little. "alright, alright." he laughed.

Honeyear slunk away from the small hole by the nursery, frowning. "so you are both against me..." he muttered to himself. He them smiled evilly. "it will not last long, little queen." he purred quietly. "just a step out of the nursery..." he had already figured out what he would do. And it was certainly going to bring him to the top. He could already imagine himself, standing on the high rock and ordering the other ones around. Honeystar. In the mean time he just needed to get rid of the ones in his way, Ravenfeather first. Her mate too. The other ones would be no problem. But he would need help. Despite all his scheming, he wasn't the best at fighting. He needed a soft mind, someone that didn't know right from wrong yet, and who would want to be a leader just like him... And Honeyear had the perfect candidates.

~the next day~

Even before the sun was up properly, Ashkit snuck out of the nursery again. It was even colder than before, and Ashkit trembled visibly. She could barely see around her, snow was falling heavily and covering the small kit. Shaking, she hurried to the medicine den. Fawnthroat was there, sorting out some herbs. When she saw Ashkit, she frowned. "Ashkit, you shouldn't be here. It's too cold." she told her firmly. Ashkit shook her head, although it was obvious she was shivering. "I wanted to learn more about the herbs..." Fawnthroat shook her head, frowning. "no Ashkit. It's dangerous for you, you are still too small. Come, I'll bring you back to the nursery." she moved forward and grabbed Ashkit by the scruff, although gently. Ashkit sighed and let herself become limp. It was no use arguing. Fawnthroat quickly left the medicine den and brought Ashkit back to her adoptive mother, who was still sleeping. Ashkit snuggled into Wheatfur's thick and warm fur gladly. Fawnthroat watched her, smiling, for a second, then turned around and went back to the medicine den.

Some time later, the other cats woke up and gathered under the high rock, after eating some prey. By the time Honeyear arrived, Spiderstar was already on the rock. "Honeyear, don't give out any patrols for today please. A blizzard is coming and I don't want any cats getting lost, or sick." Honeyear bent his head and nodded. If he was leader, he would have made them go anyway... But now he could not do anything. It was then that Fawnthroat stepped forward. "Spiderstar, with your permission I would like to go searching for herbs. We do have a few, but I do not want to be stuck here, with no herbs if any of us get sick." Spiderstar sighed. "be careful... On second thought, take a warrior with you please. It is safer." he looked around. "Freckleface, could you go with her?" he asked. Hearing his name, the small warrior nodded quickly. Maybe he would be able to learn why he seemed to know her. Fawnthroat on the other hand paled a little. Go with him... What if he found out? But she couldn't say anything, of course. "alright." Spiderstar looked away. "for everyone else. Specklepaw and Beetlepaw, I'd like you to clean the nursery. Warriors, try cleaning the warriors den please." he looked around. Then he jumped down. "go!"

Fawnthroat and Freckleface left camp, neither talking. Fawnthroat looked around often, trying to find herbs in the snow. At least they would be well preserved, she thought. Freckleface was watching her sideways. "so, um, how did you find Swallowclan?" he asked awkwardly. Fawnthroat gulped. "I... I got lost one day." she managed to stammer out. "so, were you a kittypet or a clan cat?" Freckleface tried to get more details. "I was a- I was a clan cat." Freckleface nodded, and they walked in silence for a few minutes. "and you?" Fawnthroat finally asked. She wanted to know he his life had been... Freckleface's expression darkened. "I was bullied all my kithood, because they said my mother used to be the medicine cat, and got exiled. They even gave me the name Freckleface on purpose." Fawnthroat felt her heart break at his words, and the tone of hurt in his voice. It was her fault... "one day I just had enough and ran away." Freckleface finished. He seemed so sad all Fawnthroat wanted to do was nuzzle him and tell him everything was alright. But she couldn't. "well, I think Freckleface us a really nice name." was all she said. The simple sentence seemed to cheer the Tom up a bit and they kept walking silently.

(Fawnthroat and Freckleface looking for herbs)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 65 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 52 moons | Female | X
          Step in deputy:
          Honeyear | 47 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 68 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:
          Name | age | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 53 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 47 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 29 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 47 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 49 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 16 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 15 moons | Female | X
          Freckleface | 39 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Beetlepaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Specklepaw | 8 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 50 moons | Female | X
          Ravenfeather | 52 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Ashkit | 5 moons | Female | X
          Firekit | 3 moons | Male | X
          Pebblekit | 4 moons | Male | X
          Ferretkit | 1 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzykit | 1 moons | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x0
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 6 servings (2 used up)
    Total: 16 servings left over/ 4 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Moonshadow | Specklepaw | 2: hunting, fighting
    Barkknot| Beetlepaw | 2: hunting, fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikestep <-> Whisperleap
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+??? = Firekit
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlepaw, Specklepaw
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike=Ferretkit, Fuzzykit
    Fawnthroat+ Brackenheart (Waveclan) =Freckleface
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VolcanicRaptor » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:02 am

my clan is called tunnelclan. They live on a moor sourrounding on two sides by a river, one side a forest, and one side a thunderpath. The ground is very uneven and in some places rise to tall hills with cliffs on a couple sides. Because of the uneven ground, the started making tunnels throughout the territory to get around better. Their camp is located in a hollow with a tall cliff on one side and part of another, and thorn bushes surrounding the rest. The leaders den and medicine den are in two different caves in the cliff, the nursery was built against the cliff with the elders den not far away. The Warriors den is towards the left of camp entrance and the apprentices den is towards the right. They are seen as cowardly and weird since they tunnel into the ground, but will fight as fiercely as any clan, though they are known to be a bit too trusting.
VolcanicRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:47 am

Number of Cats: | ♂: 4 | ♀: 4 | Cats: 8 |
next patrol: Unkown
next moonpool visit: 06/06/2017

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

After Emberstar came back with the new queen too look after kits. She sighed and showed her around as Blazeclaw and Flamestorm where talking to each other. Blazeclaw loves to see flamestorm and loves to talk to her, but emberstar thinks that
Blazeclaw has something for Flamestorm. So she laughed it out after she showed Mossmoon around the clan.

As winter hit them every thing was fine for them. As the sun comes over and snow comes out the clan is very happy. Blazeclaw and Flamestom started to me come mates. They love each other very well and so does Emberstar.

"Nightcry?" As Wavepaw leaped over to him flicking is tail from side to side. As Nightcry looked over to see Wavepaw with a smile on his face, as he nodded, "Well, Is it okay that you can train me for the day?" he said with a litttle stutter at the end as Nightcry got up "Sure!" he said as he started to walk away as Wavepaw followed. As Wavepaw followed he felt the cold snow hit is nose as he looked up seeing a little snowflakes falling down as he smiled more.

Emberstar was not noted if wavepaw and nightcry went out. She was making her way to her den, as she saw paw prints into the tick snow. She knew every one is in there den, So she started to get worried and walked all the way to Blazeclaw. As she got there she saw Blazeclaw and Flamestom talking for a little, as the saw her come in.

"Blazeclaw, who is not in the warrior den?" She asked as Blazeclaw shook his head, "The last warriors i saw where Steamheart." he said as he looked into Embers eyes as the widen. She knew who went out, but why?

So she forgot about it and waitied to come back so she can have a talk with them. But she was worried at the same time.

{Blazeclaw and Flemestom have become mates.}
{Nightcry and Wavepaw have gone training.}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Emberstar | 27 Moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Blazeclaw | 29 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Smokeheart | 39 | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Steamheart | 19 | Tom | X
          Flamestorm | 36 | She-cat |x
          Nightcry | 23 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Wavepaw | 13 | Tom | X

Queens:
          Mossmoon | 34 | She-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark |For tooth pain| X0
    Wintergreen |Treats wounds| X0
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting X0
    Marigold | Stops bleeding. | X0
    Butterbur | Clear of headaches | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x1 | 0 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x2 | 0 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x2 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 0 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:58 am

((Hello! I am here from V.2 and I've lost track of my Clan, and I was wondering if it would be alright to start a new Clan, since it is no longer listed and I've stopped posting, which is why I'd like to restart. My previous Clan has been taken by another, so I hope this suffices.))

My Clan is called NeedleClan. The territory and home lies on the base of a mountain, the camp being halfway in a cave. The other half is surrounded by large boulders. The borders stretch a bit higher up the mountain, about three cave-heights. Past the boulders is a field with the occasional tree dotting the landscape; their border is a small stream weaving its way through the field, small bushes lined up on either side. The cats are fierce and proud, challenging any cat they find anywhere near their territory. They are a bit uneasy around strangers, however they will welcome them if it means making the Clan stronger.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: blueclan // 012

Postby miss universe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:07 am

B L U E C L A N
Number of Cats: / ♀ 6, ♂ 7 / 13 cats total.
last moonstone visit; june fourth
blueclans archive

no time, i apologize! needed to get a post up ;-;

[[ silverkit, hazelkit, frostkit and ivykit are now apprentices!
tawnystar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior
foxfoot, gingerstorm, shadefang and stonefur are training with their apprentices
thrushwhisker and brindlenose are hunting
mallowpool and silverpaw are looking for herbs
lichenpelt is patrolling. ]]

Leader:
          tawnystar| 54 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          foxfoot | 40 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          mallowpool| 62 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          silverpaw | 6 moons | molly |

Warriors:
          thrushwhisker| 33 moons | molly |
          gingerstorm| 40 moons | molly |
          stonefur| 44 moons | tom |
          brindlenose | 21 moons | molly |
          shadefang | 29 moons | tom |
          lichenpelt | 34 moons | tom |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

Apprentices:
          snowpaw | 12 moons | tom |
          frostpaw | 6 moons | tom |
          hazelpaw | 6 moons | tom |
          ivypaw | 6 moons | molly |

Queens:

Kits:
          brightkit | 5 moons | molly |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    beechclan | hazilnut
    lotusclan | wolfie
    echoclan | katrione
    quartzclan | sunnymcsun
    swallowclan | arya22
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    north | flowerclan
    south | blazeclan
    east | clan name
    west | lotusclan

Medicine Store
    borage leaves x1 | helps queens milk to flow, also helps bring down fevers.
    chamomile x2 | strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    chervil x1 | helps stop infection in wounds and bellyaches. can also be used during kitting.
    chickweed x0 | treats greencough, although not as effective as catmint.
    cobwebs x1 | soaks up and slows / stops bleeding, can also be used to bind broken bones.
    horsetail x1 | treats infections and stops bleeding.
    poppy seeds x 1 | helps a cat calm down, sleep, and ease pain. not recommended for nursing queens.
    raspberry leaves x1 | eases pain and potentially stops bleeding.
    tansy x 1 | prevents greencough, soothes a sore throat, prevents coughing and cures some wounds and poisons.
    thyme x1 | calms nervousness and anxiety, used for cats who are in shock.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    thrush | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x1 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    catfish | x1 | 3 servings
    buzzard | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    foxfoot | snowpaw | 3 - climbing, battling, stealth
    mallowpool | silverpaw | n/a
    gingerstorm | hazelpaw | 0 -
    shadefang | frostpaw | 0 -
    stonefur | ivypaw | 0 -

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    foxfoot and tawnystar
    gingerstorm and thrushwhisker
    Name and Name

miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.3 [ groveclan ]

Postby solyn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 am

GROVECLAN:
      starclan watches in dismay as slowly but surely, one by one, clans fall away and cats fall to greed, hatred and envy. sickened and saddened, starclan knows they must take action to prevent the corruption of all clan cats. and so, in an isolated alcove protected by thick underbrush and staunch trees, starclan sends a cat to become the leader of a new clan; groveclan, named for the forest grove that they call home. starclan hopes that this clan will follow the warrior code and behave justly, with honour & conviction in their morality.

TERRITORY:
      groveclan is situated in an isolated area of mostly evergreen trees. the camp is inside a forest grove, the entrance hidden by the leaves of a willow tree that fall lightly over the mouth of the tunnel one is required to go through to reach the camp. the dens of the cats in the clan are burrows underneath the roots of the trees, or hollows in the trunks. the leader's den is a hollow in the willow's trunk, above a low-hanging branch that the leader uses to address the clan. the medicine cat den is in the hollow of an oak tree on the other side of camp, near the nursery. the territory includes forest, fields, the lake and the river. the forest and the fields are good places to hunt as there are many creatures there, and many cats like to go to the big rocks around the lake to relax in the sun. the river runs quite dangerously through most of groveclan's territory, and has steep riverbanks, so it is dangerous to go here, however when the river gets closer to the lake, it is a suitable fishing place. groveclan is bordered by mountains to the north, the waterfall to the west, the dead tree to the east (a large, dead tree in the field, the only one in sight) and by the lake to the south. common prey include birds, squirrels, small fish, rabbits, mice, and voles. predators for the clan are foxes, badgers and large birds of prey. their moonpool is at the base of the mountains to the north. to enter, cats must go through a burrow underneath a large oak tree, and follow the tunnel until coming out at a walkway at the top of the cave, and following the path down to the water.

THE CATS:
      groveclan is shrouded in mystery and secrecy. they have a reputation for being quiet and reserved, and other clans don't really know too much about them. they have shown themselves to be suspicious of outsiders, if not polite and hospitable. cats inside the clan tend to be moral and logical, stalwart and intelligent. they are brave and curious, always looking to learn new things to inform their knowledge of their world. they are very traditional and loyal to the warrior code, and there are serious repercussions for anyone inside the clan who breaks it. they are pacifists and do not like to cause trouble, but they are fiercely defensive of their home and their clanmates. groveclan cats tend to have quite distinct personalities, but even the grumpiest cat is still loyal to a fault.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan

Postby miss universe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:47 am

Lostclan are a clan of dark, twisted cats who have had difficult pasts, and face difficult futures. They're the clan that goes bump in the night, the clan that the others whisper about. Lostclan are the ones that actually sharpen their claws on bones, and don't care.
Their leader is strict and cold, with sharp eyes that can almost look into your soul. They worship the Dark Forest and turn their backs on Starclan, believing that the ones with stars are weak.
Their territory is mainly forest, with twisting branches and barely any sun shines through the leaves. Streams flow freely throughout any given area, twisting and turning. Their camp is in the thick of the forest, with brambles strategically placed so any clan that might try to come into their camp will be stuck by thorns.
The only way Lostclan will align with another is if they take a mate from the other clan. If any clan refuses Lostclan's offer of alliance, they attack them within the next moon. They will then ask again but also take two of their kits.
Lostclan cats are bad...to the bone.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Weather:
A blizzard has set in. Snow has already covered everyone's territory, causing even the tallest cats to struggle through it. Be careful where you place your paws, you might end up in trouble. Be careful with sending the same cat out multiple times, they might caught whitecough, or even worse, greencough. New cats will be easy to find, since a lot of them are searching for shelter from the blizzard.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Simonpet wrote:
"Are you sure that you don't want to take on a warrior name?" asked Honeystar.

Mila nodded. "Yes," she said, accent slurring the word a bit. "I wish to keep my name as a reminder of my former life, but I promise to be a good...clan member."

"Fine," said Honeystar, mildly frustrated. While she liked the molly, she had hoped to convince Mila to give up her name in place of a warrior name. However, if Mila proved herself, then Honeystar wouldn't say another word. "Then would you like to start by going fishing?"

Mila's ears perked up and her tail waved slightly. "Da!" she exclaimed in Russian as she usually did when excited.

Honeystar chuckled. "Alright, then. Off you go."

Later that moon, Honeystar called everyone to the Speaker's Tree for an announcement, something that surprised some of the warriors--and kits.

"Am I gonna be an appentice now, mamma?" asked Patchkit, looking up at Snowfoot. His littermates bounded around him, eagerly awaiting the answer.

"No," she said with a chuckle. "Wait a couple of moons."

Fleckstorm snorted with amusement. "Enjoy being a kit while you can," she said.

"Hmph," said Bramblingkit. "Boulderpelt said that being an apprrrentice is really fun." She prounced the "r" extra carefully with a sidelong glance at Patchkit who glared back.

"Stop teasing," he whined. Tipkit's whiskers twitched with laughter while Brightkit openly laughed.

A short time later, everyone had gathered around the Tree and understood once they saw Crowcloud and Dustpaw sitting next to Honeystar in the lower branches.

"I believe that Dustpaw has become sufficiently advanced in her training that she is ready to be considered a full medicine cat,"" said Crowcloud without preamble. "Tonight, we will go to the Moonpool and announce her new name to Starclan. She will leave as an apprentice and come back as an adult." He paused, waiting for the cheering to subside. Dustpaw looked around nervously and gave a little smile when she saw her littermates grinning widely.

"We wish that Starclan will be with you tonight,"" said Honeystar loudly, both to the medicine cats and to the clan. Crowcloud and Dustpaw nodded gratefully and jumped down, leaving camp swiftly with everyone hoping they would return safely.

Crowcloud and Dustpaw reached the Moonpool just as the moon was starting to rise, giving the lake an eerie shine. They paused to rest, as traveling through the snow and constant winds had been hard, before Crowcloud spoke.

"Starclan," he said, "I bring to you an apprentice full of potential. She has studied the ways of a warrior and therefore understands them well, but she has chosen the path for a medicine cat to help in ways beyond hunting, fighting, and raising the next generation. She has chosen to walk this path to keep the clan healthy both in body and in spirit. I believe that she will do well and will teach those that come after her well. Dustpaw," said Crowcloud, turning to his apprentice, "will you come closer to me?"

Dustpaw complied, shaking slightly with apprehension and excitement. She had dreamed about this moment ever since she was a kit, and to be at the end of her apprenticeship was a strange feeling.

"Dustpaw, you have studied hard to learn the ways of the healer and of Starclan. Do you wish to continue this path as a full medicine cat?"

"I do," she whispered.

"Then I pronounce you Dustleaf for your willingness to work hard and understand the ways of healing and Starclan far exceeds my own." Crowcloud chuckled softly. "You are now a full medicine cat. Tonight we will sleep here and see if Starclan has anything to say."

Acornstream had started taking Mila and two of his kits out fishing more and more often. Mila had turned out to be superb despite her short tail, and he thought that her suffix would likely be -stream if she ever wanted to take on a clan name. Today, they were traveling to Crowcloud's Stream, which was small enough that they wouldn't fall in, but large enough that they usually found a few small fish in its waters.

"Let's hope the stream isn't frozen," Adderstream muttered.

Barleystream made a noise of agreement. "And hopefully no one falls in," she said. As they got further into leafbare, the snows had been getting higher and the weather had been getting colder. Falling into cold water was a nightmare for anyone these days.

"Agreed," said Adderstream.

No conversation was needed between the two hunters. Prey was scare these days, and neither wanted to scare it off. Briarwhisker raised her head to sniff the air while Daisywhisker pawed at the snow, hoping to make a small hole. The two's ears perked up at the sound of rustling and Briarwhisker looked at her hunting partner. Over there? she asked silently, motioning with her ears. Daisywhisker nodded and the two moved forward.

The border patrol was unusually quiet that day. Boulderpelt pawed at the snow once in a while, but otherwise didn't speak. Ashstripe looked annoyed as he slunk through the snow, ears pinned and tail low. Dawnstorm and Duckpelt simply walked through the territory. What was there to say? Everyone had been upset when they heard of the events of the last Gathering and that had seeped into their conversations--or at this point, the lack of them. The four simply walked in silence, alert for anything or anyone out of the ordinary.

Forestclan consumes 6 servings (one bird, one hare)
Dustpaw --> Dustleaf
Acornstream, Adderstream, Barleystream, and Mila go fishing
Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker go hunting
Ashstripe, Boulderpelt, Dawnstorm, and Duckpelt go on a border patrol

[ Dustpaw earned her full medicine cat name: Dustleaf! ]
[ Acornstream, Adderstream, Barleystream and Mila caught five large fish ]
[ Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker caught two hares and a shrew ]
[ Ashstripe, Boulderpelt, Dawnstorm and Duckpelt found Hillkit from Obsidianclan and Cherryclaw of Aspenclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

roses - ! wrote:
Magick looked at the five kits, smiling. "They're just so cute!" She exclaimed, wishing she was twenty moons already so she could have her own. However, rules were rules.
"Yeah, let's just hope they're all great warriors." She commented, eyeing the biggest one, Dust.
"He'll be fine, Arrow, look at him! He's huge." She told the leader. "You worry too much."
Dust popped up, his legs still a little shaky. "Yeah, mother, I'll be great! I promise!" The little tom exclaimed, making Magick not be able to hold back a huge 'awwwwwwe'.
Arrow seemed as if she was about to say something, but Milk came on in. "Time for a check-up." She told them, looking over each kit carefully.
As she examined Hawk, she took some extra time. "Hawk, stand up for me." Milk ordered the kit, the little she-cat doing as she's told. "Why don't you take a walk outside the den and find your father for me?" She asked.
"Okay!" She exclaimed, her feet gingerly walking towards the other side of the den, way away from the open mouth of the nursery.
"Just what I thought..." Milk mumbled quietly. "Magick, stay here with the kits, I need to have a talk with Arrow."She told her, Magick nodding. 'Poor Hawk... She doesn't even seem to know!'
──────────────────────────
"She's blind, Arrow. That's the only explanation." Milk told her, yet Arrow couldn't quite believe it.
"But how! How my kit?" She questioned, almost toppling over crying.
"I can only say that life isn't fair, Arrow, she's blind and nothing I can do will fix it, sadly..." The healer informed.
Arrow laid down in one of the nests for sick cats, tears running down her face. "I have to abandon my own kit after she trains..." She cried, shaking.
"Arrow, you don't have to! She may not be able to become a warrior, but she could train with... Well, I could teach her to be a healer with me." Milk offered, giving Arrow a little hope.
"Well... With the clan growing as it is, it would help quite a bit to have a trainee with you..." Arrow said, smiling weakly, yet she also was still disappointed not to have all her kits strong. 'That wretched Owldust has her kit big and strong, now I take care of him, but my own is weak...'
"Go back to your kits, we'll wait telling Hawk her situation until she's an apprentice, she should enjoy being a kit now while she can." Milk ordered, sending the leader on her way.
[/list]
[center][ Sparrow and Crow go out to train: Advanced Battle ]
[ Blue, Crow, and Sparrow went hunting ]
[ Bone and Magick go on a border patrol ]
[ Milk goes herb-hunting ]
[ Hyenaclan ate three servings of hare ]

[ Sparrow learned the Advanced Battle skill while training ]
[ Blue, Crow and Sparrow caught a hare, raven and frog while hunting ]
[ Bone and Magick found Oatcatcher of Obsidianclan, Goosewing of Aspenclan, Ivypaw of Aspenclan, Leafkit of Aspenclan, Brightkit of Blueclan and Ivypaw of Blueclan ]
[ Milk found goldenrod and ragwort leaves while herb hunting ]

amethyst14 wrote:
It was morning in Briarclan territory and the blizzard let up a little then. It was no just a slow snow fall but Cloudstar knew it was going to pick up again later and though he knew some cats in the clan could tough the cold, many had shorter pelts. The leader sighed, this is the most snow then he has seen in a long time and he feared for his clan mates. The large white tom left his den then and carefully made his way onto high rock "I need every cat out here." he yowled, knowing the echos would make it into the dens and wake every one.

Cloudstar found it strange that it took every cat a long time to gather out in camp, most of them are buried in snow. "I will make this quick. With the way the weather has been this pass moon I want every cat to take it easy today. Train your apprentice in the morning and then rest for the day. I don't want cats disappearing or catching sickness while on patrols. We have enough food for a few days to last us so don't worry about going out there. If you do leave though try to stay close to camp." Cloudstar announced. He watched as the groggy warriors agreed and chatted among themselves. "Since I have you gathered around here already, I would like to call Tigerkit up here." He knew that kit was watching and listening before seeing her tabby pelt bounce through the snow and eventually stood near him. "Tigerkit, you have reached the correct age to become an apprentice. You have even learned a few things as a kit so I know you are ready to take on this task. From this day on you will not be know as Tigerkit but as Tigerpaw, an apprentice to Briarclan. And with much thought, I have decided to become your mentor. I promised to teach you everything I know and maybe even a little more."

Cloudstar touched his nose to his new apprentice, her eyes were shining as the clan chanted "Tigerpaw! Tigerpaw!"

───────────────────────
Owlkit watched Archpool the best she could as he moved from his alcove to the nests. She had just opened her eyes and everything seemed so scary to her. When Archpool came back from is medicine store and came towards the small family she shrunk back into Fawnwillow's belly fur, leaving Lambkit alone to confront the tom. It didn't matter though because Archpool wanted to give Lambkit some herbs anyways.

"This should help with the fever.." Archpool muttered to himself before thinking again "Now just something to help that cough or at least sooth it.." the tom felt as though he was losing is mind, his memories and that worried him.

───────────────────────
Willowpaw shivered, she hated this blizzard but she was determined to pass this time. There was a little opening inside the branch of the whisper tree and it managed to cover her a little as the storm went on. She had managed to stay five days and nights in this creepy tree and knew it was just a little while longer. "I will pass. I will stay in this tree. I will catch that ermine. I will eat it as I receive my warrior name." she muttered over and over again.

"You know, the point of eating a piece of sacred prey at your ceremony is to share with Starclan?" The voice startled Willowpaw and she let out a hiss before seeing the starry pelt standing on the same branch as her. He only chuckled "I remember when I did this."

"Who are you?" Willowpaw asked the stranger.

"I am Fireclaw, I was a warrior before of Briarclan before Cloudstar found his way here. I came here because this tree is sacred and I felt like visiting. I heard you chanting that for the last few days and I just wanted to come see if you are alright." Fireclaw meowed to the apprentice.

"I will pass this time." Willowpaw meowed stubbornly.

"Of course you will." She heard his whisper a few times, he had already disappeared as the wind picked up. It caused the tree to whistle and the snow seemed to not fall on the tree.

"I will pass. I will stay in this tree. I will catch that ermine. I will eat it with Starclan as I receive my warrior name." Willowpaw began to chant again.

[Ceremony Tigerkit-Tigerpaw]
[Apprentice Trial Willowpaw is on her eighth day and needs an ermine.]
[Apprentice Training Ryepaw, Tigerpaw and Aspenpaw train.]
[Border Patrol Dawnflower, Badgerfall, Cloudstar and Mudpuddle patrol the border.]
[Lazy Day The majority of the clan rests, besides those who train.]
[Sickness Lambkit's fever has gone down but the cough remains.]
[Herb Used 1 feverfew.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is searching for something that will ease or sooth Lambkit's coughing.]
[Prey Eaten ½ Ermine(1 serving) 1 Quail(3 servings) 1 Mouse(1 serving)]

[ Tigerkit is now an apprentice: Tigerpaw! ]
[ Willow caught an ermine! She passed her assessment! ]
[ Ryepaw, Tigerpaw and Aspenpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Dawnflower, Badgerfall, Cloudstar and Mudpuddle found Finchkit of Obsidianclan, Starlingkit of Obsidianclan, Quailkit of Obsidianclan, Asterflame of Aspenclan, Rabbitheart of Aspenclan and Avenkit
of Aspenclan ]
[ Lambkit will need x1 tansy for her cough ]
[ Archpool found tansy and daisy leaves ]

kaden wrote:
The heavy snowfall was already starting to take its toll on the clan cats. The usually energetic three apprentices had now resorted to waiting out the cold winds inside the den, hoping that their abscence would make their mentors forget about training. Hazelpaw was slumped over in her nest, with Minnowpaw pressed against her side for warmth and Cloudpaw rolling about the floor stupidly with a mossball. "I'm going to miss you, Hazelpaw," Cloudpaw admitted, stretching out on her back. The brown tabby she-cat scowled with confusion, "Cloudpaw? What do you mean?" Hazelpaw asked, "Yesterday you said that Honeystar said your warrior assessment would start today and you'd have to spend a moon in some dark cave," The silver pointed she-cat replied with a sigh, "You will still have me for company," The youngest apprentice, Minnowpaw reasoned quietly, glancing at the pretty silver she-cat. He had spent most of his time in SageClan training or playing with Cloudpaw since Hazelpaw finished her training not too soon after he joined the clan and spent most of her day patrolling or helping out in the nursery or medicine cat den. "Just make sure Mottlefang doesn't see us together. She hates me and Hazelpaw so much that if she saw us within a fox-length of you she'd batter our ears off!" Cloudpaw exclaimed, much to Minnowpaw's amusement. Mottlefang was his troubled, yet extremely overprotective mother who for unknown reasons loathed Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw.

Not too soon after the apprentices started talking, a sweet scent filled the den and pawsteps could be heard rapidly approaching. The pretty pale ginger face of Honeystar appeared and she smiled at the trio, "Hazelpaw. It's time to go. Featherburr has our travelling herbs set out for us and we need to set out before the weather gets any worse," The leader purred. "I'm going to miss you so much!" Cloudpaw wailed, leaping to her paws and racing over to Hazelpaw, burying her head into her neck fur. "I'll only be away for a moon. I'll be back before you know it," "I'm just scared for you- I don't want us to be separated again!" "Don't worry about it, Cloudpaw, I love you," The brown tabby she-cat affectionately licked her sister's cheek before turning to Minnowpaw, "I'll see ya, Hazelpaw. I'll really miss you," the tom meowed, nuzzling his friend before they said final goodbyes and Hazelpaw turned to leave with her mentor.

Honeystar had already arranged patrols before she had left and sent the other apprentices off training with their mentors. The camp was mostly silent, with the only cats present being Featherburr, Sparrowfrost and Owlflame. Honeystar was reluctant to leave her sister while she was so far on in her pregnancy, but decided to do what was best for the clan. She knew Sparrowfrost would probably give birth during her absence but knew she was safe with the caring paws of Featherburr and her mate, Owlflame. The air was cool and the camp was quiet. Just as the sun was starting to set, Sparrowfrost went into labor. "Featherburr... Owlflame... Honeystar... Help!" The she-cat managed to cry out after waking up with a sharp pain in her stomach. Owlflame, who had excused himself from training Minnowpaw for this reason, was lying pressed against Sparrowfrost's side, asleep with her. He immediately woke up and glanced at her, "Sparrowfrost? What's wrong?" The Abyssinian asked with concern, nudging her neck gently as she panted uncomfortably, "The kits, I-I think they're coming," She groaned, clawing into the moss of the nest as another contraction wracked her body. The deputy immediately scrambled to his paws and raced out of the den, getting Featherburr to help prepare for SageClan's first litter, just as the winds were starting to pick up into a gale again and the cold night air showed signs of more snowfall.

Meanwhile, at the territory's north border, Hazelpaw and Honeystar had finally reached the caverocks where Hazelpaw would be staying for the next moon. She turned to her mentor with a smile as the sun started to set and a light blanket of frost began to settle, "This is the cave you are to stay in for the next moon. You are not permitted to exit the cave at any time, or you will fail your assessment and in turn, be immediately exiled from the clan." Honeystar stated in a serious tone, "You are to use the limited resources available to survive and must hunt for yourself. About a mile from the entrance is a massive cave where there is a hole in the roof. You can see the moon's progress and when the moon is completely full again, you can exit the cave the next morning. There are many tunnels leading out from this big cave and there's a massive lake in the middle where you can drink water from. Don't fall in though, because the water is deep and cold and you will most likely drown. It's encouraged that you should sleep beside this lake every night because apparently StarClan will grant you advise for the next day and visions of your future." Hazelpaw nodded firmly, "It sounds like it's going to be hard," "That's the point! It's meant to seem like a challenge and push your endurance, patience and training to the limits. If you don't come out before sunhigh the next moon-high, I'm required to leave and return to camp without you." the leader paused before her expression softened, "Just stay safe, Hazelpaw. You are like a daughter to me and I've grown so close to you since you joined the clan. I don't know what I would do if you didn't come out," the leader sighed before Hazelpaw purred, touching her nose to Honeystar's, "Thank you, Honeystar. I'll see you soon," the tabby she-cat purred, casting one last glance to her mentor before inhaling nervously and stepping into the cold, murky caverocks, walking forward before darkness consumed the tunnels and her senses were overwhelmed with anticipation and worry.

( The clan consumes a pheasant )
( Minnowpaw and Cloudpaw go training with Bearclaw )
( Hazelpaw goes on her warrior assessment with Honeystar )
( Mottlefang, Bearclaw and Minnowpaw go on a hunting patrol )
( Stormrunner, Tawnynose and Mousewhisker go on a border patrol )
( Sparrowfrost goes into labour! [note: can i please request small and cute kitten pictures for the babies? i just really love having cute chubby kitten pics XD ] )

[ Minnowpaw and Cloudpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Hazelpaw passed her assessment! ]
[ Mottlefang, Bearclaw and Minnowpaw caught two mice and a magpie ]
[ Stormrunner, Tawnynose and Mousewhisker found Chestnutstar
of Obsidianclan, Bristleclaw
of Obsidianclan and Duskfall of Obsidianclan while on patrol ]
[ Sparrowfrost gave birth to four kits ]

.atticus,, wrote:
( honestly i'm really tired and i want to type this up but it's late/early and i just want to sleep and i have no muse right now so i'll comeback and edit it in later ok, ok. )

( mainly what'll happen- quailfoot && stoatflower lovey dovey, beeface turns to mothstar cause she's sad b/c quailfoot's "cheating" on her from their hidden relationship in the old clan. group of new cats found at border, pigeonpaw quick friends w/ new warriors. stoatflower takes in sootkit as her own kit, && maybe more but i'm tired and need sleep. )

[ clan consumes a squirrel ( two servings ) ]
[ mothstar visits moonpool for deputy ]
[ quailfoot, snowmouse, smokestorm && pigeonpaw go hunting ]
[ snowmouse trains pigeonpaw hunting skill ]
[ quailfoot, snowmouse, smokestorm && pigeonpaw go on patrol ]
[ beeface goes searching for herbs ]

wooooooooooooo

[ Quailfoot, Snowmouse, Smokestorm and Pigeonpaw caught two mice and a squirrel ]
[ Pigeonpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Quailfoot, Snowmouse, Smokestorm and Pigeonpaw found a deputy while on patrol ]
[ Beeface found poppy seeds and borage leaves while herb hunting ]

Griffingirl4everx3 wrote:
my clan is called tunnelclan. They live on a moor sourrounding on two sides by a river, one side a forest, and one side a thunderpath. The ground is very uneven and in some places rise to tall hills with cliffs on a couple sides. Because of the uneven ground, the started making tunnels throughout the territory to get around better. Their camp is located in a hollow with a tall cliff on one side and part of another, and thorn bushes surrounding the rest. The leaders den and medicine den are in two different caves in the cliff, the nursery was built against the cliff with the elders den not far away. The Warriors den is towards the left of camp entrance and the apprentices den is towards the right. They are seen as cowardly and weird since they tunnel into the ground, but will fight as fiercely as any clan, though they are known to be a bit too trusting.

[ Tunnelclan has been founded ]

Mika. wrote:
After Emberstar came back with the new queen too look after kits. She sighed and showed her around as Blazeclaw and Flamestorm where talking to each other. Blazeclaw loves to see flamestorm and loves to talk to her, but emberstar thinks that
Blazeclaw has something for Flamestorm. So she laughed it out after she showed Mossmoon around the clan.

As winter hit them every thing was fine for them. As the sun comes over and snow comes out the clan is very happy. Blazeclaw and Flamestom started to me come mates. They love each other very well and so does Emberstar.

"Nightcry?" As Wavepaw leaped over to him flicking is tail from side to side. As Nightcry looked over to see Wavepaw with a smile on his face, as he nodded, "Well, Is it okay that you can train me for the day?" he said with a litttle stutter at the end as Nightcry got up "Sure!" he said as he started to walk away as Wavepaw followed. As Wavepaw followed he felt the cold snow hit is nose as he looked up seeing a little snowflakes falling down as he smiled more.

Emberstar was not noted if wavepaw and nightcry went out. She was making her way to her den, as she saw paw prints into the tick snow. She knew every one is in there den, So she started to get worried and walked all the way to Blazeclaw. As she got there she saw Blazeclaw and Flamestom talking for a little, as the saw her come in.

"Blazeclaw, who is not in the warrior den?" She asked as Blazeclaw shook his head, "The last warriors i saw where Steamheart." he said as he looked into Embers eyes as the widen. She knew who went out, but why?

So she forgot about it and waitied to come back so she can have a talk with them. But she was worried at the same time.

{Blazeclaw and Flemestom have become mates.}
{Nightcry and Wavepaw have gone training.}

[ Flamestorm is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Wavepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

derpiness wrote:((Hello! I am here from V.2 and I've lost track of my Clan, and I was wondering if it would be alright to start a new Clan, since it is no longer listed and I've stopped posting, which is why I'd like to restart. My previous Clan has been taken by another, so I hope this suffices.))

My Clan is called NeedleClan. The territory and home lies on the base of a mountain, the camp being halfway in a cave. The other half is surrounded by large boulders. The borders stretch a bit higher up the mountain, about three cave-heights. Past the boulders is a field with the occasional tree dotting the landscape; their border is a small stream weaving its way through the field, small bushes lined up on either side. The cats are fierce and proud, challenging any cat they find anywhere near their territory. They are a bit uneasy around strangers, however they will welcome them if it means making the Clan stronger.

[ Needleclan has been founded ]

solyn wrote:

GROVECLAN:
      starclan watches in dismay as slowly but surely, one by one, clans fall away and cats fall to greed, hatred and envy. sickened and saddened, starclan knows they must take action to prevent the corruption of all clan cats. and so, in an isolated alcove protected by thick underbrush and staunch trees, starclan sends a cat to become the leader of a new clan; groveclan, named for the forest grove that they call home. starclan hopes that this clan will follow the warrior code and behave justly, with honour & conviction in their morality.

TERRITORY:
      groveclan is situated in an isolated area of mostly evergreen trees. the camp is inside a forest grove, the entrance hidden by the leaves of a willow tree that fall lightly over the mouth of the tunnel one is required to go through to reach the camp. the dens of the cats in the clan are burrows underneath the roots of the trees, or hollows in the trunks. the leader's den is a hollow in the willow's trunk, above a low-hanging branch that the leader uses to address the clan. the medicine cat den is in the hollow of an oak tree on the other side of camp, near the nursery. the territory includes forest, fields, the lake and the river. the forest and the fields are good places to hunt as there are many creatures there, and many cats like to go to the big rocks around the lake to relax in the sun. the river runs quite dangerously through most of groveclan's territory, and has steep riverbanks, so it is dangerous to go here, however when the river gets closer to the lake, it is a suitable fishing place. groveclan is bordered by mountains to the north, the waterfall to the west, the dead tree to the east (a large, dead tree in the field, the only one in sight) and by the lake to the south. common prey include birds, squirrels, small fish, rabbits, mice, and voles. predators for the clan are foxes, badgers and large birds of prey. their moonpool is at the base of the mountains to the north. to enter, cats must go through a burrow underneath a large oak tree, and follow the tunnel until coming out at a walkway at the top of the cave, and following the path down to the water.

THE CATS:
      groveclan is shrouded in mystery and secrecy. they have a reputation for being quiet and reserved, and other clans don't really know too much about them. they have shown themselves to be suspicious of outsiders, if not polite and hospitable. cats inside the clan tend to be moral and logical, stalwart and intelligent. they are brave and curious, always looking to learn new things to inform their knowledge of their world. they are very traditional and loyal to the warrior code, and there are serious repercussions for anyone inside the clan who breaks it. they are pacifists and do not like to cause trouble, but they are fiercely defensive of their home and their clanmates. groveclan cats tend to have quite distinct personalities, but even the grumpiest cat is still loyal to a fault.

[ Groveclan has been founded ]

miss universe wrote:

Lostclan are a clan of dark, twisted cats who have had difficult pasts, and face difficult futures. They're the clan that goes bump in the night, the clan that the others whisper about. Lostclan are the ones that actually sharpen their claws on bones, and don't care.
Their leader is strict and cold, with sharp eyes that can almost look into your soul. They worship the Dark Forest and turn their backs on Starclan, believing that the ones with stars are weak.
Their territory is mainly forest, with twisting branches and barely any sun shines through the leaves. Streams flow freely throughout any given area, twisting and turning. Their camp is in the thick of the forest, with brambles strategically placed so any clan that might try to come into their camp will be stuck by thorns.
The only way Lostclan will align with another is if they take a mate from the other clan. If any clan refuses Lostclan's offer of alliance, they attack them within the next moon. They will then ask again but also take two of their kits.
Lostclan cats are bad...to the bone.

[ Lostclan has been founded ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Solarclan ] | Brumbleclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ]

[ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Ashclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fickleclan ]

[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ( dawnclan :: post four)

Postby stranger danger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm

number of cats: three. next moonpool visit avaliable: friday. archive thread.

"hello?" called a soft voice. from the depths of the snow came a she-cat, her fur dusted with snow. briarstar smiled softly, and the new she-cat dipped her head respectfully. "hello. i am briarstar, leader of dawnclan. we are fairly new, and my deputy and i are looking for she-cats and toms willing to join us. would you like to come with me back to camp?" her voice was soft, inviting, but she held a regal air. the new she-cat was daunted by this, and dipped her head respectfully once more. "oh! um, ah, of course briarstar. straight to the point aren't ya? i like it," the she-cat said sheepishly. briarstar's smile widened and with a swish of her tail, she turned and headed into the deeper into the territory, the new warrior on her heels.

on the way back, the she-cat revealed that her name was mintdew, and she was a previous warrior from a clan that had fallen not to long ago. she was fully trained, but would have to start at the bottom of the hierarchy. "n-novice warrior?!" sputters the new girl, trotting to catch up with the quickly paced leader. "no hard feelings - it's something i decided long ago." briarstar said, turning into the camp, where smokestep sat a little off to the back, head on his paws. he snaps to attention when he hears the brustle of brush and smiled cheekily when briarstar and mintdew entered the camp."well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." he jokes, standing and streching out his body, and trotting over to the new warrior. mintdew gave an unamused look, while he gave off the most charming smile he could muster. mintdew still wasn't impressed. unfazed, the deputy welcomed mintdew with a confident air. "welcome to dawnclan, kid, i'm your deputy, smokestep. it's a pleasure to meet you." mintdew nods, and introduces herself calmly. smokestep smiles, taking her off to show her the camp.

a few minutes later, smokestep pads up to briarstar peering at her cautiously. "briarstar? when is your next moonpool visit?" he asks, and briarstar rouses herself from a nap. "tomorrow, why?" she asks, still a little groggy. "no reason. hey, mintdew? come with me." the warrior gives the deputy a weird look, but follows nonetheless.

out in the woods, the two are chatting, smokestep doing most of the work but mintdew adds in here and there. soon, they're both chatting full fledged, and smokestep takes it up a notch. "i don't know how that tom didn't like you - you're the whole pacakge." he compliments casually, casting a glance at mintdew whose entire pelt flushed. she smiled, gingerly, before answering, "yeah, but it was really just a silly little thing. i wouldn't worry about it too much," she says softly, looking up into smokestep's eyes. their pelts are brushing now, and mintdew giggles.

{two servings were consumed}
{smokestep and mintdew went on a walk.}

Leader:
          briarstar | 41 moons | she-cat | x
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

deputy:
          smokestep | 35 moons | tom| x

medicine Cat:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:
          mintdew | 29 moons | she-cat | x
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]