Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

H O L L O W C L A N

Postby koushi. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:51 pm

H O L L O W C L A N
Number of Cats: 03

note: I'm back! I hope it's alright that I start posting again ^^

Wolfstar walks side-by-side with Lynxclaw through the dark forest of Hollowclan. The new warrior keeps a pace with the leader, his muscles rippling under his puffed up coat. Snow had begun to pepper the landscape of Hollowclan territory, making Wolfstar extremely nervous for the fledgling clan. The two don't talk much about anything, as Lynxclaw is not very eager to share anything about his past to the elder cat. He keeps a stoic gaze while his ears investigate any and all sounds that he hears echoing through the vast Hollowclan territoy. Wolfstar glanced curiously at Lynxclaw. "Have you seen Honeygaze yet?" He asked, "She wanted to check to see if you were alright. She saw the wound on your shoulder." He nodded toward the healing wound in question. Lynxclaw's mouth remained in a firm line but his eyes softened a bit at the mention of the she-cat. "She shouldn't worry." He replied with a shake of his head. "I have had worse wounds than this." Wolfstar cocked his head but did not press further as the snow once again began to drift quietly through the trees.

---

That night, a almost frozen Wolfstar lay at the base of Moonpool, his eyes closed and mind blank. "Ancestors, this leaf-bare has been a challenge, but my clanmates remain happy. I ask you for a deputy, so I may keep my clan safe from harm."

Wolfstar and Lynxclaw go on patrol/hunt!
Wolfstar goes to Moonpool and requests a deputy!
The clan eats a rabbit!

Leader:
          Wolfstar | 27 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Honeygaze | 29 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Lynxclaw | 19 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Greencough/Whitecough
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding,
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan Application

Postby kiwipen » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Introduction wrote:IceClan cats are cats of the north, hearts and claws frozen over with the frost that covers the land they live in. The cats of IceClan adopt a militaristic approach to managing their Clan; focusing heavily on combat skill and training, and neglecting other aspects of Clan life. That being said, their medicine cats, while lacking, are still utilized, mostly in the name of combat boosting, and dealing with wounds after battle.

Territory wrote:Their territory is nestled within a cold, northern land, which seems to have a longer leaf-bare than other Clans. Their camp is nestled in a lower spot in the forest, abandoned old warrens making their various dens. Low-hanging bushes and pine trees guard their camp, keeping it well hidden from the prying eyes of any potential predators.

Not too far from their camp is a frozen river --- some of the strongest warriors often have to break the ice to get the drinkable water out. Occasionally, one might be lucky enough to snag a fish below the surface. However, most of their food comes from rabbits, mice, and hare.

Social wrote:Most Iceclan cats have hearts of, well, ice. They are trained to dispel emotion in favor of cold, hard logic, and mateship is often seen as only a necessary tool for advancing the Clan. Most Queens are colder, and crueler, mothers.

They have a negative reputation --- they are known for their cruel nature. In battle, they may disregard the warrior code and go for kills that might otherwise have been unneccessary. They do not like to ask for help, nor give help, easily.
Last edited by kiwipen on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby herbalwolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 pm

marking~~}}
herbalwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fickleclan ' page five

Postby aureate. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 pm

woCLAN SIZE;; eight
    ( honestly i'm really tired and i want to type this up but it's late/early and i just want to sleep and i have no muse right now so i'll comeback and edit it in later ok, ok. )

( mainly what'll happen- quailfoot && stoatflower lovey dovey, beeface turns to mothstar cause she's sad b/c quailfoot's "cheating" on her from their hidden relationship in the old clan. group of new cats found at border, pigeonpaw quick friends w/ new warriors. stoatflower takes in sootkit as her own kit, && maybe more but i'm tired and need sleep. )

[ clan consumes a squirrel ( two servings ) ]
[ mothstar visits moonpool for deputy ]
[ quailfoot, snowmouse, smokestorm && pigeonpaw go hunting ]
[ snowmouse trains pigeonpaw hunting skill ]
[ quailfoot, snowmouse, smokestorm && pigeonpaw go on patrol ]
[ beeface goes searching for herbs ]

wooooooooooooo

Leader ;;
          wo mothstar , twenty-five moons , tom
          worlives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy ;;
          wo name , moons , gender

Medicine Cat ;;
          wo beeface , twenty-two moons , molly

Warriors ;;
          wo quailfoot , twenty-two moons , tom
          wo snowmouse , thirty-nine moons , molly
          wo smokestorm , fifteen moons , tom
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Apprentices ;;
          wo pigeonpaw , seven moons , tom
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Queens ;;
          wo stoatflower , nineteen moons , molly
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Kits ;;
          wo sootkit , zero moons , molly
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Elders ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
    Ally Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Enemy Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Borders ;;
    woi⇑ , clan name , user
    wo⇒ , clan name , user
    woi⇓ , clan name , user
    wo⇐ , clan name , user

Medicine Store ;;
    wo ▸ comfrey root , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ cobwebs , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ catmint , x1 , treats diseases
    wo ▸ goldenrod , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ marigold , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ mousebile , x1 , other ( kittencough )
    wo ▸ coltsfoot , x1 , other ( ticks )

Fresh-Kill Pile ;;
    wo ▸ voles , x0 , 1 serving
    wo ▸ mice , x0 , 1 serving
    wo ▸ squirrels , x0 , 2 servings
    wo ▸ robins , x2 , 3 servings
    wo ▸ pigeons , x1 , 3 servings
    wo ▸ hares , x1 , 3 servings

Mentors ;;
    wosnowmouse & pigeonpaw , training sessions ,
    wordwowstalk , hunt , battle , climb

Deceased Cats ;;
    wocat name , cause of death

Family ;;
    woquailfoot && stoatflower , expecting
    wordys______
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
touchtouchtouchyooyoo
wordwordwordi
wordaurie . she/her . infj . super cool gal
wordi'm on 24/7 && will totally be here i
wordif you want to pm me for anything!
wordiiUNTIL YOU'RE PROUD

wordwordwordi
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Clan Name: GoldenClan

These cats are smart, creative and friendly. They live in a forest with a river beside it. They are powerful allies and strong enemies. A golden tabby born during a solar eclipse in GoldenClan is considered a good omen. On the other hand, a black cat is considered a bad omen. As you can see, they are rather superstitious. Amber eyes are considered the colour of honour and yellow eyes are the colour of bravery. Green eyes are the colour of compassion and blue eyes are the colour of calamity.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:38 am

Weather Report wrote:It is Leaf-Bare and a blizzard has swept over all the clans, causing heaving winds and heavy snow, be careful sending your cats out as it could result in them becoming deathly ill.

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Pearlclan

"Duststar, I found a loner!" Mossflight called, pinned underneath her paws was a she-cat, struggling to get Mossflight away from her "Get off me you mange-pelt! what is the matter with you? cant a cat go hunting in peace!" hissed the she-cat, "Do you know who you're messing with?" Duststar hissed, his teeth bared to the she-cat, Mossflight quickly unpinned the she-cat but stayed close to her so she wouldn't run away "No, please tell me.." the she-cat said through gritted teeth, her claws sinking into the sand underneath her, a bit of silence was between Mossflight and Duststar as they shared confused glances at each other, the whole time the loner had her teeth bared, and claws out, it was Mossflight who spoke "We are cats from Pearlclan! I'm sure you have never heard of it.." Mossflight snapped to the she-cat, her eyes narrowed. "Calm down Mossflight, this cat obviously didn't know of us.. she must be as scared as you were when you were attacked" Duststar meowed, Mossflight growled, and the loner let out a small chuckle towards her "I suppose you don't want to join us.. you can scram.. just don't come on our territory again if you know what is good for you" Duststar calmly meowed, turning his back, his tail rose into the air, signaling Mossflight to follow him, as Mossflight padded to his side the she-cat yowled to them "Wait, let me join!" Mossflight and Duststar shared a smug grin before turning back to the loner "Follow us then, we are heading back to camp.. we finished our border patrol after all" Duststar replied, the 3 headed off back to camp.

When they arrived the loner's nose filled with new smells, she opened her jaws as they hit her face "I smell a cat who smells like herbs.. and another cat... that one has the smell of the ocean water" she mewed, "That is Blossomdream and Fogclaw.. both of them are great cats, who have dedicated their lives to Pearlclan" Duststar meowed with a grin, Mossflight said nothing but still stayed with them, as if she did not trust Duststar and the newcomer alone, Fogclaw soon padded up to them, Blossomdream emerging from her den as if she sensed a new cat on territory "Well hey there Duststar, I see you brought back a loner!" Fogclaw happily mewed, his gaze meeting with the new loner's ''I'm Fogclaw, what's your name?" he asked, grinning "O-Oh.. I'm Shell!' the loner replied, she seemed to be nervous, Mossflight nodded to Fogclaw, who nodded back and she ran off to talk to Blossomdream. "Well, Shell you will receive your warrior name tomorrow after Fogclaw finishes your training, we must see what name fits you best" Duststar said, "C'mon, I'll show you around, Shell!" smiled Fogclaw, "o-okay.." Shell grinned, she and Fogclaw walked off.
"I dunno, Blossomdream.. this new-comer is just so.. strange" Mossflight mewed, shuffling her paws around ''Well all newcomers are strange, Mossflight, I even thought Duststar was strange when I first met him" she chuckled, "Yeah well.. I just think Duststar likes her more than me.. and I don't think she has a strong liking towards me that much" whispered Mossflight, looking out the den entrance making sure no cat overheard, "Oh, I think Shell will go for Fogclaw, he was already mooning over her when he first saw her" chuckled Blossomdream, "I guess... but sti-" Mossflight began, but was cut off by Blossomdream's words "Mossflight, your a very kind she-cat.. and Duststar has known you much longer than this new-comer.." Blossomdream meowed.

The next morning Duststar and Mossflight set off for another patrol, going to go hunting for any prey that they could find, while doing that Fogclaw had went to go train Shell
[/size]

The hunt was rather tough during this time of here and with the blizzard approaching the two cats were having a hard time finding something to catch. Although there was some hope when Mossflight spotted the bird. "What in the world is it doing out in this?" Mossflight looked at Duststar who shrugged. "I don't know and I don't care it's food."
      [Duststar and Mossflight catch a seagull.]

kirkwood gaps wrote:Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════[/url][/size][/b][/center]

ack I'm really sorry but I've been really busy recently, so I can't really write anything this post!!
also about the mates/kits thing, yes, it was to do with expecting kits ^^ sorry for the confusion

{Clan consumed 3 servings}
{Heathersway, Barknose, Harefoot and Hailclaw go hunting}
{Tigertail goes herb hunting}
{Dipperlull is moved into the Nursery}

Tigertail growled in great frustration as she made her way through the growing snow, she wasn't quite sure how she would find anything in this growing mess. Why was she even out here? It was a mess and she felt like she was getting nowhere with the task at paw right now. Though she forced herself to keep looking in hopes that she would find something for the clan.
      [On the hunt they catch a black bird and a rabbit.]
      [Tigertail finds lavender and daisy leaves.]

adiebaby11 wrote:
Hopeclan

On the way back from training Mousestar and Cinderpaw saw Lily and Echopaw and the four walked back to camp together, Cinderpaw pestering the medicine cats the whole way. ”Why don’t you go practice your swimming in the river?” Mousestar offered. She beamed and jumped straight into the water, water droplets sparkling in her fur. ”That should keep her busy.” He chuckled. As they waded across to camp they heard arguing.

”Get away from me you idiot!” Everyones heart sank when Cloversteps voice was raised above everyone elses.

”Don’t call me an idiot!” Mousestar rushed forwards to see Nightglow and Cloverstep face to face. Everyone else sat close by, fur bristling except a new one cat who sat outside the warriors den calmly. Cloverstep was about to attack Nightglow when an exasperated shriek escaped Lily.

”Stop this! Do you want your paw to get worse? Echopaw give him the herbs.” Echopaw did so and scampered towards the tom, dropping the herbs at his paws.

”This is a poppy seed, it will ease the pain and make you drowsy.” he leaned down and lapped it up. Everyone watched silently. ”This is an elder leaf, it’s used on sprains. Now I will chew it up into a poultice and spread it over your paw then cover it with a cobweb.” She chewed up the leaf and spat it onto his foot before wrapping the cobweb around it. Lily padded over and congratulated her apprentice, eyes glowing with pride.

”Now what happened?” Mousestar asked everyone.

”He started screaming at us!” Nightglow snarled. The white cat who had been sitting out stepped forwards.

”He started screaming because he was irrational from the pain… Before I was found at the border I had been caring for an injured cat for a moon and he snapped at me a lot…”

”That’s understandable… Whats your name?”

”I gave him the name Birchnose.” Nightglow explained, hoping he wouldn’t be upset that she had taken action.

”Suits him… Thankyou Nightglow. Now, can you organise the patrols? I'm taking Cinderpaw training again and then I’m going to the moonpool.”

”I was going to take Sweetdawn somewhere but after that we’re open for a patrol or some hunting.” Appleblaze murmured and Sweetdawn watched him curiously.

”Of course. We’ll rest for now but when you two get back Appleblaze, Birchnose and Itch can go hunting, Sweetdawn and I can go on a patrol and Lily and Echopaw can look for more herbs. And since Cloversteps asleep from the poppy seeds he can stay in camp.” Everyone nodded. Appleblaze waited for everyone to settle before leading Sweetdawn north of camp.

”Sweetdawn?” He murmured, face heating up.

”Yes Appleblaze?” she purred.

”Ever since I met you I’ve really enjoyed spending time with you…

”Same with you…” she purred, moving closer so their fur touched.

”I really, really like you and… W-Will you be my mate?” He tilted his head hopefully, heart pounding.

”Of course I will Appleblaze!” she nuzzled him lovingly. ”Well we better get back to camp…”

”Yeah…” He helped her up and they walked back to camp.

”Done?” Nightglow asked impatiently when they appeared from the reeds that surrounded camp.

”C’mon Nightglow! Don’t be like that! We just became mates!” Sweetdawn announced. Everyone purred congratulations to them, even Birchnose.

”Took you long enough! Its been so obvious that you like each over for moons!” Sweetdawn and Appleblaze shuffled their paws awkwardly. Cinderpaw bounced into camp, soaking wet.

”Mates means kits right?” She shrieked.

”Yes Cinderpaw, mates means kits!”

”We better stock up on herbs for that Echopaw!” Lily commented. Echopaw giggled.

”Congratulations you two! Now it’s about time we head off on our duties. Cinderpaw lets go training.” Mousestar got up and left camp with Cinderpaw. Everyone went their own ways, leaving Cloverstep sleeping in the middle of the clearing.

[PREY EATEN:] 1 snake, 1 mouse
[HERBS USED:] 1 poppy seed, 1 cobweb, 1 elder leaf (Cloversteps paw)
[MOONPOOL:] Mousestar (any cat)
[CAMP:] Cloverstep
[TRAINING:] Mousestar ---> Cinderpaw
[HERB SEARCHING:] Lily, Echopaw (
[BORDER:] Nightglow, Sweetdawn
[MATES:] Appleblaze, Sweetdawn (trying for kits)
[HUNTING:] Birchnose, Itch, Appleblaze

Nightglow sighed and squinted her eyes as the blowing snow came into her face. Sweetdream gave a small growl. "Isn't it lovely out." Sweetdream called sarcastically. Nightglow rolled her eyes. "You bet." As the two kept on their patrol there was a call in the distance and the two both looked at one another and dragged their paws through the snow faster towards the sound. "Hello?" Nightglow called as she saw a figure in the distance. "Could you help me!?" Sweetdream walked forward and the she-cat came into view, she was clearly pregnant. "Yes, come with us, and get out of this mess!"
      [On patrol Nightglow and Sweetdream find a pregnant queen]
      Cinderpaw learns hunting]
      [Lily and Echopaw find honey a feverfew.]
      [Appleblaze and Sweetdream are expecting!]
      [On the hunt they a squirrel and mouse.]

⥽ Lee ⥼ wrote:

Number of Cats:

Daisystar woke up, the vision of leaves in a lake in her mind. "That must be my hint," she thought out loud. She padded through the forest until she saw a yellow tabby cat lapping at water. "Hello?" She called out.
The cat looked up in alarm. "W-Who are you?" She responded, her fur rising. "That's what I want to know." Daisystar said sternly. "Pine," the cat answered, calming down a bit. "You must be hungry. Follow me." Daisystar said, flicking her tail. Pine seemed confused, but still followed. They arrived at camp. "It smells nice... But... Why are you being so kind to me?" Pine asked. Daisystar looked up, a vole in her jaws. "Have you ever heard of the clan cats in this forest? Well, they live together as clans.
I'm currently the leader of a clan, Blossomclan, but I don't have a medicine cat, a cat who treats the wounds of others. I saw a vision of you, meaning you must be the cat I'm looking for."
Pine looked down at the ground to think. "Well... I do know how to treat some injuries, like how to treat thorns in pads... and a lot of stuff," Pine explained, "Sure, I think I could help you. Besides, I have nowhere else to go." Daisystar bowed her head. "Thank you. As you are now the medicine cat, I must name you. I choose to name you Pinepool."

[ Daisystar found the medicine cat. ]

Daisystar and Pinepool made their way back to the clan camp, though the blizzard was picking up and the two forced themselves to push through towards home. Snow getting stuck in their fur and whiskers as they went.

.Cronus. wrote:

[size=200]────────────────────────────────────────

having writers block

(Spiderstar asks for an apprentice at the moonpool)
(Thicketscar looks for herbs)
(Blossomleap, Sleettongue, Whitecoal go hunting.)
(Swiftfoot, Briarhawk, and Firewhisker go on patrol.)

────────────────────────────────────────

The apprentice sniffed a little as Spiderstar woke up. "Hiya!" Spiderstar jumped as he looked at the young apprentice. "Sorry, I was just excited. Starclan told me to come here for you, I guess you asked for me." Spiderstar nodded and looked around, it was snowing pretty hard outside the moonpool. "I think we should star here it's pretty bad out." The apprentice said slowly and Spiderstar shook his head. "No we have to go back."
      [Starclan grants you an apprentice.]
      [Thicketscar finds feverfew and marigold.]
      [While hunting they catch a mouse and squirrel.]

reygankiwi wrote:
Iceclan

Introduction wrote:IceClan cats are cats of the north, hearts and claws frozen over with the frost that covers the land they live in. The cats of IceClan adopt a militaristic approach to managing their Clan; focusing heavily on combat skill and training, and neglecting other aspects of Clan life. That being said, their medicine cats, while lacking, are still utilized, mostly in the name of combat boosting, and dealing with wounds after battle.

Territory wrote:Their territory is nestled within a cold, northern land, which seems to have a longer leaf-bare than other Clans. Their camp is nestled in a lower spot in the forest, abandoned old warrens making their various dens. Low-hanging bushes and pine trees guard their camp, keeping it well hidden from the prying eyes of any potential predators.

Not too far from their camp is a frozen river --- some of the strongest warriors often have to break the ice to get the drinkable water out. Occasionally, one might be lucky enough to snag a fish below the surface. However, most of their food comes from rabbits, mice, and hare.

Social wrote:Most Iceclan cats have hearts of, well, ice. They are trained to dispel emotion in favor of cold, hard logic, and mateship is often seen as only a necessary tool for advancing the Clan. Most Queens are colder, and crueler, mothers.

They have a negative reputation --- they are known for their cruel nature. In battle, they may disregard the warrior code and go for kills that might otherwise have been unneccessary. They do not like to ask for help, nor give help, easily.

Starwindrider wrote:Clan Name: GoldenClan

These cats are smart, creative and friendly. They live in a forest with a river beside it. They are powerful allies and strong enemies. A golden tabby born during a solar eclipse in GoldenClan is considered a good omen. On the other hand, a black cat is considered a bad omen. As you can see, they are rather superstitious. Amber eyes are considered the colour of honour and yellow eyes are the colour of bravery. Green eyes are the colour of compassion and blue eyes are the colour of calamity.

(If I have forgotten anyone please pm me!)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:05 am

SnowClan

Number of Cats: 13/Serving size 3
Next moonpool visit: N/A
Next Kitting: N/A

"Thanks for your help," Powderbreeze responded. "Would you like to join our clan? We could use someone with fighting skills like yours," she explained.

The loner thought about it for a second. "I'll join your clan," he replied, "And help you guys get home," he meowed, tail flicking. "Seems their may be a benefit in numbers in battle anyhow," he chuckled. "Name's Fox," he explained. "Deerstar, our leader we'll give you a warrior name when we get back to camp," she meowed, as she started to stumble camp, with her warriors and the new recurit with her.

Deerstar glanced up as the patrol came back. "Go see Hailwish and Blizzardpaw and get those wounds treeted," she ordered. "And who's with you?" she asked.

"Name's Fox the loner replied. Shadedfrost glanced over. "He helped us defeat the foxes," she told Deerstar, who nodded.

"I'd like to join your clan," Fox explained, Deerstar nodded. "Your warrior name will be Foxstrike," she murmured. "I'll take Foxstrike and Ramclaw hunting," she told Ocrafur. 'Believe the camp is safe for now so why don't you train Sedgepaw out of camp?" Deerstar suggested.

Moonpool: N/A
Hunting Patrol: Deerstar, Ramclaw, Foxstrike
Herb Hunting: Blizzardpaw
Herb's used for healing: Celandine, Dandelion, Goldenrod, Cobwebs and Tormentil
Cats helping with healing: Hailwish
Training: Sedgepaw trains with Ocrafur

The Clan ate a Bird using 3 servings

Leader:
          Deerstar| 40| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powderbreeze| 38| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 42| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardpaw|15 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 38| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 39| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|34|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|32|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)
          Foxstrike|20 moons|Tom| X

Apprentices:
          Sedgepaw|8| She-cat | X

Queens:
          Softheart| 30| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)

Kits:
          Marigoldkit|5| She-cat| X
          Beekit| 5| Tom| X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South: Open
    Southeast-Open
    Southwest-Open
    North-Open
    Northeast-Open
    Northwest-Open
    West-SageClan|kaden
    East-Open

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x0)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x1)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x1)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Rasberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)|Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x2)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(Recived from Witherclan last time)(x0)|(Leaves chewed into a pulp| Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

Comfrey Root(x1)|Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest.| Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Catmint(x1)||

Lavender(x1)||

Celandine(x0)||

Dandelion(x0)||

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x1| 3 servings
    Hares| x2 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x2 | 1 serving
    Pika| x2 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x3| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x3 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Ocrafur| Sedgepaw| 2
    Skills learned: Battle,Climbing

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Softheart and Ramclaw
    Kits: Marigoldkit and Beekit
    Name and Name
Last edited by DaisieGames on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coastclan (9)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 am

Number of Cats: 11
Next Moonpool Visit: soon

Cricketstar growled a little as she looked outside, she was standing just outside the clan entrance. The snow was blowing some fierce this close to the sea. She could barely see the rock wall that was only a few feet away from where she sat, she was thankful for her fluffy coat. She slipped back in and crawled through the tunnel. She was tankful for her camp as it allowed the apprentices t train for certain things in a warm safe environment.

She was only sending a few cats out today and didn't want any of the cats getting hurt as herbs were low this time of year and there was no point waisting due to ignorance. Everyone wanted to stay in and warm but a small patrol had to be done and an attempt at a hunt needed to be preformed.

(ugh sorry I am busy and have writers block so bad.)

[A serving of vole and fish were eaten.]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Saltleap and Cricketstar go on patrol]
[Dragoncry, Hollypool, and Crowmouth go hunting.]
[Saltleap trains Pinepaw in endurence]

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 42 | molly |

Deputy:
      Saltleap | 31 | molly |

Medicine Cat:
      Tallstorm | 44 | tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Warriors:
      Bluesage | 47 | tom |
      Otterleaf | 21 | tom |
      Hollypool | 25 | molly |
      Dragoncry | 43 | tom |
      Crowmouth | 32 | molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Apprentices:
      Pinepaw | 8 | tom |

Queens:
      Honeyflame | 35 | molly |

Kits:
      Adderkit | 5 | tom |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | Roseclan
Eastern Forest | open
Western Beach | open
South | water/sea

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X1 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Feaverfew |x1 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x1 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x1 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x1 | 3 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Sea Urchin | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
Total | 9 | 17 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Saltleap | Pinepaw | ☀ | ☀ | * | *
Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Honeyflame & Dragoncry ⇒ Adderkit, Petalkit

Deceased Cats:
Petalkit | 0 | still born
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:42 am

Number of Cats: 01 [ - 0 / - 2 ]
Servings: 01
Next Moonpool Visit: anytime

crowstar sat outside the large, hollowed tree that made the leader's den, his fur spiked against the chill in the air. he was deep in thought, his tail twitching occasionally. finally, he decided on something and got to his paws, padding towards his deputy, who was crouched by the fresh-kill pile, staring at the one blackbird in dismay. "i'd like to go on a patrol, flamepatch," the large leader meowed, stopping beside flamepatch. "it would be nice to have an extra set of paws, if you'd like to join me."
the orange tom looked hesitant. "we do need more food, crowstar, but... is it a good idea to go out in this weather?" he didn't want to defy his leader, but the blizzard would make patrolling not only difficult, but dangerous as well. crowstar seemed to have already thought of that as well, and gave a guilty flick of his ear.
"no, it's not, but as you said, we need prey. mice aren't going to run into our paws while we sit in camp." crowstar reasoned, and flamepatch nodded in understanding. "well, you got me there. alright, after you, then." with that, the two toms trotted out of camp, fluffing up their fur.

[ crowstar and flamepatch patrol for prey or cats ]

Leader:
          Crowstar | 43 Moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Flamepatch | 37 Moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x0 | 1 serving
Blackbird | x1 | 3 servings
Fish | x0 | 1-3 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 11

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 am

Number of Cats: fifteen (15) ; 7 ♂ 8 ♀
needed number of servings: four
kits due in: --
next moonstone visit thursday july twentieth

When Snowstar and her hunting party had returned all three of them froze in their steps. They'd expected to return to kits crying, sure.. but what sounded like a hoard of kits..? No way. Snowstar turned to her patrol with a giggle directed at Swiftleap, "It sounds like your prayers worked." Tumbleweed and Timberfang soon arrived, apprentices in tow. The four were covered in snow but the two apprentices chatted like crazy. Tumbleweed approached the hunting party, "It's a good thing we didn't try for kits yet, huh.." he muttered with a light jab at Cobweb's shoulder. The she-cat threw him a light glare for she had desperately wanted kits. Tumbleweed took that as his cue to leave his mate's side and let her simmer for a moment or two. Mousewillow emerged from the queen's den and hurried toward Snowstar. Her fur was on end and her eyes shone with joy and ecstasy, "Oh gosh, Snowstar, you won't believe it!" she paused to turn her head to the den before whipping back around to the leader, "Six kits, Snowstar! Six!! And they're all healthy and Poppycloud is doing excellent." Swiftleap shuffled his paws uncomfortably, "Well.. We better hope we get more warriors in six moons time.." Cobweb moved forward and spoke softly, "I'm going to go see her.." No one contested as the warrior trotted toward the nursery.

The black she-cat poked her head into the nursery, "Poppycloud?" Cobweb saw the queen before she heard her, "Come on in, Cobweb." For the first time since the queen had arrived she had love and joy weaved into her purrs and Cobweb was touched, "They're beautiful. And six of them! Can you believe it!?" the queen purred, pulling her six bundles closer to her. Cobweb settled down and eyed the kits, jealousy and joy glimmering in her gaze, "Do you have names picked out?" Poppycloud looked up for a moment and nodded, "We've got Briarkit, Ashkit, and Willowkit for the she-kits." The queen pulled two tabbies and the singular grey kit toward her, giving them each a loving lap before continuing, "And Burrkit, Bramblekit and Eaglekit for my little toms." The two she-cats chatted about the kits for a long time afterward and even after Poppycloud had drifted off, Cobweb never left her side.

A moon later and the kits, still unable to speak, were growing. Poppycloud seemed like she would lose her mind any day now but Cobweb tried her best to keep the queen some company and relieve her of her kits any time she could. Hawkpaw had developed a cold from his first training session and was stuck in camp - obviously bored.

"Mothpaw, I want to go training!" The she-cat shot the apprentice a venomous glare, "You want to train!? Imagine me! I'm fourteen moons old now! I should be a warrior! But no, you had to go and get a cold so I'm not allowed to take my assessment! There's probably a huge herd of reindeer out there right now! I could easily get a tuft of fur and be a warrior by the time the moon fell." Hawkpaw shifted awkwardly at the she-cat's venom, averting his eyes guiltily, "I'm sorry.." he sniffled. Mothpaw sighed and rolled her eyes, jabbing the tom lightly on the shoulder, "It's not really your fault, runt." the two apprentices then burst into a fit of play, scuffling along the caves floor.

"We need more warriors.. And soon.." Swiftleap spoke to Snowstar by the fresh-kill pile. The leader nodded, munching on her half of the fish at her paws. Once finished chewing she spoke her mind, "I'm going to go to the Moonstone to ask our ancestors for some help with warriors tonight. But first I think we all need to focus on a good solid hunt while the apprentices are trapped in the cave. I think next moon we should have Mothpaw's assessment, regardless of weather." Swiftleap agreed whole-heartedly, he was ready for Mothpaw to take her assessment and he hoped she passed with flying colors.

-----
frostclan consumes a rabbit and a fish

snowstar, swiftleap, tumbleweed, timberfang & cobweb go hunting
snowstar visits the moonstone and asks for a warrior
mothpaw & hawkpaw stay in camp
mousewillow searches for herbs

Leader:
          Snowstar | forty-two moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | thirty-seven moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat: