Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby bug.gie » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:28 am

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 20

cait purred in amused, she watched lasair give his words of encouragement to solas. she was going to be doing her final assessment later that day and lasair had to make sure his denmate had the encouragement she needed. cait knew that he was going to miss his denmate, he would have to be alone in the apprentices' den like solas once was.

"can't believe she is already doing her final assessment." foraoise meowed, sitting down beside cait. cait nodded, time sure did fly since they found solas failing at hunting, now she was almost an expert. "robinclan is expanding, cait." he purred cheerfully, glancing over at sneachta and bán who were arguing over which one of them will be the fox and which one will be the warrior in one of their games.

"it's happy to see." cait meowed, looking at foraoise. "it's amazing that robinclan has grown so much. though robinclan still has so much growing left." she added, the happy look on her face turned to worry. "there are issues coming to robinclan." she mumbled before padding off into her den leaving foraoise confused.

-

"hey! watch it!" deataigh growled at sneachta and bán who were wrestling in the nursery after airgead complained to the two about them playing by the fresh-kill. sneachta had rolled over ádh who was sleeping soundly until she got rolled over. "oh starclan, im sorry about that deataigh! you two, out you go!" farraige shooed them out before pulling her attention to ádh who was mewling. "is she okay?"

"no big injuries so i think she will be fine." deataigh sighed in relief, pulling the kit towards her chest and soothing her with motherly licks. "it sure is getting cramped with those two." farraige sighed, settling back in her nest. "i cant believe they will be apprentices next moon.. they've grown so fast."

"it will seem like only a moon will pass and they will be big and strong warriors serving the clan well." deataigh purred, nudging farraige before ómra padded into the nursery, she was acting all happy and jolly as she padded towards her nest and settled down. "you're very joyful." deataigh commented with a quiet purr.

"i was just thinking of what my kits will look like." ómra meowed, resting her head on her front paws. "ah that's a queen's favourite thought." farraige snickered, laying down in her nest. deataigh purred in agreement before laying down and falling asleep.

-

oighir licked his lips, he was bored in camp and wanted to stretch his paws so he had decided to go and see if he could catch any prey. he had been stalking a fat mouse for a while waiting for the right time to catch it. the mouse had finally grown distracted and as he was preparing to pounce on it and sink his claws into the mouse he heard a voice coming from behind the bushes. he perked his ears up and accidentally stepped on a leaf making the mouse ran off.

"mouse dung.." oighir muttered under his breath, he quietly made his way to the bushes. his ears were perked up as he stood beside the bush, trying to listen in.

"dramhaíl, robinclan is being brainwashed. starclan are in a deal with cait. they are brainwashing the cats so that cait can kill them all." he heard a tom's meow, he didn't recognize the tom's voice so he for sure wasn't a robinclan cat. oighir stood there, frozen by the tom's words.

"traitor." he heard dramhaíl hiss, he shook his head. he had enough listening in for the day.

[ oighir, stoirm, gualaigh and lasair hunt ]
[ dramhaíl patrols ]
[ foraoise and oíche patrol ]
[ solas does her final assessment ]
[ lasair trains with dramhaíl ]
[ réalta goes herb hunting ]
[ cait asks for a warrior ]
[ robinclan decide to not eat this moon ]

[ need to find; snowtuft

Leader:
        cait | 44m | molly | x
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        foraoise | 58m | tom | x

Medicine Cat:
        réalta | 35m | molly | x

Warriors:
        oíche | 24m | tom | x
        dramhaíl | 27m | molly | x
        oighir | 40m | tom | x
        stoirm | 27m | tom | x
        gualaigh | 15m | molly | x
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
        solas | 12m | molly | x
        lasair | 7m | tom | x

Queens:
        farraige | 52m | molly | x
        deataigh | 36m | molly | x
        ómra | 30m | molly | x | kitting in 1 moon

Kits:
        sneachta | 5m | molly | left
        bán | 5m | tom | right
        cloch | 1m | tom | x
        fuinseog | 1m | molly | x
        xx- mute
        ciaróg | 1m | tom | x
        ádh | 1m | molly | x

Elders:
        airgead | 105m | tom | x
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    catmint | x1
    comfrey | x1
    dock leaf | x0
    honey | x1
    horsetail | x1
    chamomile | x1
    rush | x1
    lavender | x1
    sweet-sedge | x1
    poppyseed | x1
    burnet | x1
    foxglove seeds | x1
    bindweed | x1
    mint | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x2 | 1 serving
    vole | x1 | 1 serving
    shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x3 | 2 servings
    sparrow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    foraoise | solas | 5 | hunting, climbing, swimming, fighting, stalking
    dramhaíl | lasair | 1 | hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
farraige and unknown | sneachta and bán
deataigh and unknown | ádh, ciaróg, cloch and fuinseog
Name and Name | Kits
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ice nation. ]

Postby clarke, » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i. clan population - 024 felines
ii. visiting pramheda - whenever
iii. servings required - 005
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i'll write when i get inspiration oofx
EVENTS:
[ foraging: niylah looks for herbs. ]
[ border patrol: thelonious, camille, thrush, waverly ]
[ border patrol: yellowsong, melanie, echo, night, madi, glass ]
[ hunting patrol: wanheda, octavia, skairipa, bellamy, hickory ]
[ labor: appleblossom goes into labor. father. ]
[ training: thrushpaw and waverly. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THE RANKS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

commander - (1)
        wanheda - 59m - ♀xxxxxxxxxx
        commander's second (1)
        octavia - 19m - ♀xxxxxxxxx.xx
        healer - (1)
        niylah - 37m - ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        warriors - (5)
        skairipa - 25m - ♀
        bellamy - 19m - ♂
        madi - 20m - ♀
        camille - 13m - ♀
        glass - 35m - ♀xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        warriors p2 - (6)
        yellowsong - 27m - ♀
        hickoryfur - 18m - ♀
        echo - 19m - ♀
        nightcaller - 13m - ♂
        thelonius - 31m - ♂
        oatseed - 21m - ♂xxxxxxxxx
        seconds - (2)
        waverly - 7m - ♀
        thrushpaw - 13m - ♂
        mothers - (2)
        appleblossom - 30m - ♀
        diamond - 55m - ♀xxxxxxxxxx
        progeny - (6)
        bayak - 1m - ♂
        cleopatra - 1m - ♀
        layla - 1m - ♀
        alexious - 1m - ♂
        kassandra - 1m - ♀
        flurrykit - 1m - ♂xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        elders -
        name - age - ♂♀ - x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(EXTRAS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        relations -
        • madi & hickory
        ↳ no kits
        • niylah & skairipa
        ↳ waverly
        • glass and thelo
        ↳ night and camillexxxxxxxxxxxx
        mentors -
        echo = waverly
        ↳ no skills
        skairipa = thrush
        ↳ no skillsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        notes -
        bellamy is missing his right
        eye. diamond has powers.
        all progeny possibly have
        powers. kassandra + layla
        + flurrykit will go to their
        father in swiftclan.
        prey stock -
        trout | x3 | 3s
        salmon | x2 | 3s
        rabbit | x2 | 2s
        mouse | x1 | 1s
        crow | x3 | 1sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        herb storage -
        • cobweb | for blood | x2
        • catmint | for colds | x1
        • thyme | for shock | x1
        • heather | for throat | x1
        • nettle | cure poison | x1
        • yarrow | make vomit | x1
        • honey | for throat | x1xxxxxxxxxx
        borders -
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steamclan [ 000 ]

Postby Katrione » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:42 am

the young rogue bared their teeth at the other alley cats before turning tail and retreating from the only home they had ever had. they remembered the times when the alley cats all helped each other survive and protected each other from the twolegs with nets and from the stray, vicious dogs. no matter how much the rogue missed those times, they knew that they were long gone and wouldn't come back as long as the city was dangerous.

for several moons now, the city has been attacked by storms one after the other, with very little time in between to recover. the storms sometimes forced twolegs out of their homes along with their animals. with the added twolegs pets scavenging food, the alley cats had an even harder time finding food and eventually started turning on each other.

rain slowly started to fall as the young rogue searched for shelter. with a defeated growl, they fled down the stone steps into the ironpath, the underground home of the metal snakes. everyday all day, twolegs would descend the same steps and climb into the bellies of the metal snakes then shoot off in a puff of steam to who knows where. or at least that's what the young rogue had been told. twolegs stopped coming to this ironpath long before the rogue was born.

the rogue padded across the stone floor, their ears perked to pick up any strange sounds. satisfied that they were alone, the rogue made their way towards the metal snake that was resting. remembering that they were told the metal snakes were always warm, even when resting, the young rogue reached out and touched their paw to the metal flank.

cold.

this metal snake was dead

their jaws parted in a wide yawn as they slipped between a gap in the metal flank. they jumped up onto a weird, soft step inside the dead metal snake and curled up in a ball, slowly falling asleep.

◈◈◈

steamclan is a clan set in an abandoned train station. The only way into steamclan's home is down a set of stairs at the front of the station that's been overgrown with ivy. once you get down the steps and find your way through one of the many, large empty rooms to the actual train platform, you'll find an old and abandoned train that the clan makes their main camp in.

the cats of steamclan are loud, brash and cocky. they will always be those cats that pick fights at gatherings just because they can. due to their nature, they usually come off as mean cats. well, they are mean but they have their good moments. they speak their minds and aren't afraid to fight anyone to protect each other.

[ Do not use my Clan symbol. It was made specifically for me by Pompompurin ]
Last edited by Katrione on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lagoonclan (6)

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Image xx Image
number of cats: 11

(notes:: dustnose and featherwisp met and were chatting, they were both looking for a new clan.

shadow thinks he's going insane about the stars were talking to him

galepaw see cobramask fight shadow and wants to learn combat

cobramask tells shadow she doesn't trust him and if he gets into tries anything, she's gonna throw hands

writing is a wip)-----------------
along poppyflame's patrol, she caught sight of two loners on further inspection they were two ex-warrior

draco stalked through the thick undergrowth, at this point starting to think he was losing his mind it takes a special kind of crazy to not only dream of star talking to him, but then to actually listen them and try to find the place he saw in said dream? that's a whole another story.

the air around draco was hot and dense, grey storm cloud hung on the horizon .

[ dustnose is renamed almondbark and featherwisp is renamed echoshade ]
[ the starclan cat, who claimed to be a loner named draco is renamed ebonygaze ]
[ kestrelstar, poppyflame and ebonygaze go on border patrol ]
[ almondbark and echoshade go hunting ]
[ cobramask and brookheart train galepaw and buzzardpaw in combat ]
[ heatherfrost looks for herbs ]
[ the clan eats a bird ]

leader:
          kestrelstar | 27 m. | ♂ |

deputy:
          none

medicine cat:
          heatherfrost | 34 m. | ♀ |

warriors:
          brookheart | 27 m. | ♀ |
          cobramask | 27 m. | ♀ |
          poppyflame | 25 m. | ♀ |
          ebonygaze | 29 m. | ♂ |
          echoshade | 16 m.| ♀ |
          almondbark | 41 m. | ♂ |

apprentices:
          buzzardpaw | 9 m. | ♂ |
          galepaw | 9 m. | ♀ |

queens:
          drizzlepelt | 42 m. | ♀ |
          1 m. till kitting

kits:
          none

elders:
          none
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

enemy clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders
    north | Clan Name (Username)
    north west | open sea
    north east |
    east |
    south |
    south west | graveclan (scarlet_wolf)
    south east |
    west | open sea

medicine store

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    frog | x0 |1 servings
    small fish | x2 | 2 servings
    big fish | x2 | 3 servings
    birds | x2 | 3 servings
    = 16 servings ( 3 eaten )

mentors:
    cobramask | galepaw | 2 | hunting, swimming
    brookheart | buzzardpaw | 2 | hunting, swimming

deceased cats:

family:
    snowball (♀) and unnamed (♂) | kestrelstar + brookheart
    unknown (♀) and unknown (♂) | galepaw + buzzardpaw

adult ref :: buzzardpaw (buzzard) | galepaw (galesong)
Last edited by silver ~ on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shaded skies [00] •second clan boys•

Postby .galaxy. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:17 pm

• The Shaded Skies are a rag tag group of rogues, loners, and just about anyone who pledges their loyalty. They come in all shapes, shades, and backgrounds - so long as you have claws, you're welcome. This group lives fast and loose, and an outsider looking in would plainly see a sharp, almost unwelcoming atmosphere lingering overhead, and they wouldn't be entirely wrong. Shaded Skies isn't home to the kindest cats, living by the ideal that if you're not fit to defend yourself then you're not fit to live at all. Though this breeds fierce, prodigious fighters and cold minds programmed for their own advancement. Like I said, not the place you'd turn for a happy and safe home.

• This group makes their home on an island in the middle of a lake, crossing to the shore and the rest of their territory via twoleg boats or swimming themselves. The territory is predominantly oak forests, though it gives way to a twoleg city near the far border. It's a commonly traveled area, and holds great importance for the group. Somewhere in the heart of the territory lies the Sun Eye; a great pile of shining red stones that the Moon Leader visits for guidance. Though... not quite from Starclan. Shaded Skies follows a deity named Scatteredscales, a great black snake who graces her followers with power and devours the souls of the defiant with the ability to grant her chosen Moon with the star-blessed nine lives of a leader.

• Shaded Skies is led by the Moon Father or Moon Mother, depending on the cat currently at the head, and leadership is determined in battle. Every twelve moons they hold a massive tournament - a battle royale for dominance. The whole group engages in this, establishing a pecking order from the results. Whoever wins against the Moon Leader, if there is a challenger, takes control of the group, with the previous Moon Leader being killed or exiled. Very rarely is command taken by someone kind enough to let the former leader remain. Shaded Skies has no deputy - the responsibilities usually assigned to the deputy and medicine cat are split amongst four cats called the Moon Court. First is the Full Moon, who oversees battle assessments and duels. Second, the Half Moon, the cat responsible for hunting patrols and distributing what food the group has. Third is the Waning Moon, who is responsible for healing and learning herbs. Then comes the Waxing Moon, who holds authority over the Warden and their assignments. The final member of the Moon Court is a cat known as the Night Heir, typically a child of the Moon Leader - this cat is the unofficial second in command, and will take up rank as Moon Leader when their kin passes so long as no one challenges them.

• Shaded Skies also has a new rank called the Warden. They are observers, glorified gossiping songbirds who gather information for the Waxing Moon along with hunting duties like the rest of the group. Instead of warriors, this group has Kinfolk. They hold the same rank and responsibility, though mentors are called Clouds and while they earn no special privileges they get a new title until their shadow becomes a Kinfolk. As previously mentioned, apprentices are dubbed Shadows - their training is rigorous and unrelenting, starting at the age of 4 moons instead of 6. Each kit must prove their worth. When a new litter is born, they are all assigned the name Young Blood with the exception of the smallest kitten, who is deemed Easy Blood. The remain nameless until their third Moon, when a Warden takes the litter up to the twoleg city where they must stay, surviving on their own and by what scraps they can find or beg from twolegs until they are named by a twoleg. Since they earn their names from twolegs, Shaded Skies can have any sort of name. Once the Young Blood returns with a name, they're named a Shadow and may begin their training. If they don't return, well, that's no concern of the Shaded Skies. A Young Blood will remain in the city until they receive their name.

• A Shadow's training follows much the same routine as an apprentice's, though their final assessments hold a different tune. They don't need to show great prowess in hunting to be deemed worthy; but rather they must survive their Blood Royale; a tournament each litter must go through to be recognized as Kinfolk. A Blood Royale is similar to the Royale the whole group engages in each year, though it's a bit more condensed. It's an all-out battle between the litter, death is common and expected, though having the whole litter survive isn't rare. The winner is deemed High Blood - this doesn't come with concrete special privileges, but the title stays with the cat for their whole life and is something to be proud of. It's an honor to be considered a full member of the Shaded Skies; an honor worth fighting, killing, and dying for. The Shadow who placed last is either, depending on the Moon Leader, killed, exiled, or simply sneered at until they do something to prove their worth.

Btw if anything needs to be changed or anythin' like that just hmu
Last edited by .galaxy. on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[21]

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Number of Cats: 60 cats
Toms; 28 | She-cats; 32 | Non-binary; 0
Serving sizes;10
Next MoonPool visit = Now (24th)

[OOC] -

((Will edit in story later))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TigerFern and SilentStep are welcomed to the clan]
[Its decided that instead of a full on another camp, AdderCloud, FirPaw, and the cats that go on the hunting patrols will stay at the lake camp temporarily until leaf-fall. Taking advantage of the warm weather to get the most out of hunting]
[ArgusPelt of GraveClan trys for kits with both BurntSight and OakFang. Simonpet has yet to say if she got pregnant yet]
[SwiftPaw, FlickeringPaw, and FeatherPaw become apprentices. SwiftPaw gets HareLeap, FlickeringPaw gets BumbleTail, and FeatherPaw gets DawnTail. SwiftPaw and FlickeringPaw's training is tracked by HollyStar and FlareHeart]
[GingerBerry convinces FireBringer to join the elders den with her and OakRiver. FireBringer joins the elders den]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, ThistleFang, WhirlShine, JayPaw, and TigerFern hunt]
[DawnTail, BeetleNose, ThornPaw, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, and NettlePaw hunt]
[RedHawk, FrostBite, MoorPaw, StormPaw, OliveStrike, and MousePaw hunt]
[MixedFur, HayPaw, MintClaw, ThriftRunner, TroutClaw, and HoneyBreeze patrol]
[BurntSight, BearHeart, MorningRush, OakFang, PaleFlick, and ReedClaw patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingPaw, LavenderRunner, HazelWing, BrackenBreeze, MallowBloom, RedPelt, MoorPaw, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingPaw, SilentStep, FirPaw, and MoorRunner (deceived by BramblingPaw's lies) look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train; SilentStep joins them to try and get into better shape]
[FloodClan eats 3 big fish and 1 mouse | 10 servings]

Leader:
HollyStar | 39 Moons | Female |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★⭐ [8/9]
MateFlareHeart | 30 Moons | Male |

Heirs:
FlickeringPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
SwiftPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cats:
TwigHeart | 28 Moon | Female |
BramblingPaw | 10 Moons | Female |
AdderCloud | 43 Moons | Female |
FirPaw | 7 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 60 Moons | Male |
BumbleTail | 50 Moons | Male |
ThistleFang | 28 Moons | Male |
WhirlShine | 54 Moons | Male |
LavenderRunner | 33 Moons | Female |
DawnTail | 32 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 57 Moons | Female |
BearHeart | 62 Moons | Male |
FogWhorl | 70 Moons | Male |
HawkSwoop | 34 Moons | Female |
RedHawk | 60 Moons | Female |
FrostBite | 26 Moons | Female |
MintClaw | 22 Moons | Female |
OliveStrike | 23 Moons | Female |
MixedFur | 35 moons | Male |
ThriftRunner | 19 Moons | Male |
TroutClaw | 18 Moons | Male |
HoneyBreeze | 18 Moons | Female |
BurntSight | 18 Moons | Male |
MorningRush | 18 Moons | Female |
OakFang | 18 Moons | Male |
FireBringer | 85 Moons | Male |
PaleFlick | 24 Moons | Male |
ReedClaw | 16 Moons | Female |
RedPelt | 56 Moons | Male |
HazelWing | 39 Moons | Female |
BrackenBreeze | 36 Moons | Female |
MallowBloom | 28 Moons | Female |
MoorRunner | 14 Moons | Female |
TigerFern | 12 Moons | Female |
SilentStep | 27 Moons | Male |
Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
MousePaw | 11 Moons | Male |
ThornPaw | 10 Moons | Male |
StormPaw | 10 Moons | Male |
NettlePaw | 10 Moons | Female |
JayPaw | 10 Moons | Male |
HayPaw | 10 Moons |Female |
MeadowPaw | 7 Moons | Female |
FeatherPaw | 6 Moons | Female |

Queens:
PineHeart | 22 Moons | Female |
IceFoot | 39 Moons | Female |

Kits:
DewKit | 3 Moons | Male |
DriftKit | 3 Moons | Female |
DustKit | 3 Moons | Male |
LynxKit | 3 Moons | Male |
CricketKit | 3 Moons | Female |
FrozenKit | 2 Moons | Male |
BriarKit | 2 Moons | Female |
AdderKit | 2 Moons | Male | [Gray tabby]
SnowKit | 2 Moons | Female | [White]

Elders:
OakRiver | 47 Moons | Male |
↪ Broken hindlegs
GingerBerry | 104 Moons | Female |

Disablitles/Other interesting things about cats;
OakRiver | Broken hindlegs
HoneyBreeze | Queer
MorningRush | Queer

Ally Clans:
GorseClan | JulieMew1010
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
South | RabbitClan | stars,,

Medicine Store
Fennel | x2 |
Catmint | x4 |
Cobwebs | x4 |
Borage leaves | x2 |
Mint | x1 |
Ragwort | x1
Ragwort Leaves | x1
Stick | x1 |
CatchWeed | x1 |
Willow Bark | x1 |
BindWeed | x1 |
BlackBerry leaves| x1 |
Mallow Leaves | x2 |
Feverfew | x1 |
Comfrey | x1 |
Raspberry Leaves | x1 |
Marigold | x1 |
Ivy | x1 |
Celandine | x1 |
Burnet | x2 |
Goldenrod | x1 |
Beech Leaves | x1 |
Bright Eye | x2 |
Chamomile | x1 |
Poppy Seeds | x1 |
Sorrel | x1 |
Thyme | x1 |
Elder Leaves | x1 |
Heather Nectar | x1 |
Honey | x1 |
Lovage | x1 |
Goatweed | x1 |
Lungwort | x1 |
Chervil | x1 |
Burdock Root | x1 |
Broom | x1 |
Alder bark | x1 |
Chickweed | x1 |
Cob nuts | x1 |
Coltsfoot | x1 |
Daisy leaves | x1 |
Dandelion | x1 |
Dock leaves | x1 |
Juniper Berries | x1 |
Horsetail | x1 |
Hawkweed | x1 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |

BramblingPaw's secret stash:
Deadly Nightshade | x0 |
Foxglove seeds | x1 |
Deathberries | x0 |
Holly berries | x0 |
Water hemlock | x1 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x5 | 5 servings
Frog | x6 | 6 servings
Small Fish | x6 | 12 servings
Thrush | x8 | 24 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 9 servings
Hare | x6 | 18 servings
Robin | x6 | 18 servings
Total servings | (?) servings

Mentors:
OliveStrike | MousePaw | 5 | Swimming, Fighting, Climbing, Hunting, Stealth,
BeetleNose| ThornPaw | 4 | Fighting, Climbing, Hunting, Swimming,
WhirlShine| JayPaw | 4 | Fighting, Climbing, Hunting, Swimming,
RedHawk| StormPaw | 4 | Fighting, Climbing, Hunting, Swimming,
HawkSwoop| NettlePaw | 4 | Fighting, Climbing, Hunting, Swimming,
MixedFur| HayPaw | 4 | Fighting, Climbing, Hunting, Swimming,
TwigHeart| BramblingPaw | 4 | Fighting, Climbing, Hunting, Swimming,
AdderCloud| FirPaw | 0 | Moves
Mentor| Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons at death | Male | | Killed by unknown cat | 7 moons since death
Cat | Cause of Death | Age since death

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | TwigHeart (Note; HareLeap is a foster father to twig) TroutClaw, HoneyBreeze, and BurntSight
DawnTail and BumbleTail | MorningRush and OakFang (Morning and Oak is Bumble's foster kits)
TwigHeart and ThistleFang | BramblingPaw and ThornPaw
BrackenBreeze and WhirlShine | StormPaw, JayPaw, and NettleKit
??? and ??? | OakRiver and OliveStrike
MallowBloom and ??? | MousePaw and HayPaw (adopted)
OakRiver and IceFoot | BrairKit, FrozenKit, SnowKit, Adderkit,(Adopted) and MeadowPaw and FeatherKit
HollyStar and FlareHeart | SwiftKit and FlickeringKit
MorningRush and HoneyBreeze | (Adopted) Kits
PineHeart and ??? | DriftKit, DewKit, DustKit, CricketKit, and LynxKit
Name and Name | Kits

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/

Grown pics;
BramblingKit
ThornKit
StormKit
NettleKit
JayKit
[url=http://korysniporady.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/кішка.jpg]HayKit[/url]

MousePaw

FlickeringKit
SwiftKit
MeadowKit - no change

DewKit
DriftKit
DustKit
LynxKit
CricketKit

FrozenKit
SnowKit
BriarKit
AdderKit

https://d2gg9evh47fn9z.cloudfront.net/8 ... 902005.jpg
htthttps://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/600x600p ... efault.jpg
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0344/ ... 1501694271
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c9/f3/3b/c9f3 ... db016c.jpg
http://www.animal-photography.com/AP-DQNVB7-LR-wm.jpg
https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-c ... 7__700.jpg
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ani ... 0423123544
https://www.iizcat.com/uploads/2015/08/8tbig-dm1.jpg

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DarkClan

Postby twisti » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 pm

DarkClan
Number of Cats: 1

Badgerstar stood in his camp. It was quiet, the only sound being the scuffle of a mouse. The tom narrowed his eyes, and got into a crouching position. The small bit of breeze was his in favor, the mouse would not be able to scent him. Badgerstar paced forward bit by bit, but as he was getting ready to spring his tail swept the ground. Dirt swished up, and the mouse immediately ran away. He chased after it, but he wasn’t quick enough. The mouse, his chance at food, had gotten away. Badgerstar growled. While he was an amazing fighter, Badgerstar was not as skilled at hunting. If I’m to survive here, I need a companion. A deputy. The tom didn’t admit to himself that he was also getting quite lonely.

{Badgerstar travels to the moonpool to ask StarClan for a deputy}

Leader:
          Badgerstar | 39 moons | tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
twisti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 21/06

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:14 am

indent

Weather - New-Leaf
Spring. Spring is well-underway now, with all the signs of
a good year to come showing through now. The weather has
long since warmed from the cold winter nights just a few
moons ago, into beautiful warm, sunny evenings, where a
cat will willingly stay out until the sun has long since started
its descent for the night.
And it's indeed profitable to. Prey animals have also noticed
the better weather, and their numbers have rocketed
upwards, providing lots of food for a clan of hungry cats!
Flood water has only built up further, as heavy rain in
higher places is carried down by now bursting streams, but
at least the abundant water should prevent droughts for
the next season!
Mother cats are all pleased at the warm evenings, and the
warmth should up their and their kits' survivals rates.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
21/06 or 06/21 or 21st June

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.

[Sandstep and Dunewing go out to find Viper
[Slatestar asks StarClan to help guide Sandstep to find her brother]
[Slatestar, Weaselfur, And Batfur patrol]
[Cindertail, Rabbitspark, And Cougarleap hunt]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw climbing]
[The Clan consumes x1 big fish and x1 hare, trying to make up for the rumbling bellies]

[ While on patrol, Sandstep and Dunewing manage to find Sandstep's brother, by Starclan's help ]
[ While on patrol, Slatestar, Weaselfur, and Batfur encounter a rogue, who seems to be grumpy to be disturbed, but is willing to join if they can relax more often and not have to constantly be on guard for an attack ]
[ While hunting, Cindertail, Rabbitspark, and Cougarleap catch 1 minnow, 1 big fish, and 1 small fish ]
[ Stormpaw successfully learns the Climbing skill! ]
[ Bearclan have consumed 6 portions, easily making up for the 2 moons of 1 portion deficit they've recently faced ]

Honestly, don't worry, I could tell you were trying and you did adjust it and stuff as you grew and it now looks to be fine to me (and also you've now made up for the two missing portions so, personally I think that evens out, given I'm entirely sure it was a genuine mistake).

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
Dinolil1

[ Goldclan has been founded! ]

ImageImageImage

Shaded Skies
.galaxy.

[ Shaded Skies has been founded! ]

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
Katrione

[ Steamclan has been founded! ]

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
Cloudpelt

[ Tundraclan has been founded! ]

ImageImageImage

I don't think any of my clans have posted since Monday, but if you have, PM me! I'll add you in here. I just thought enough clans had founder posts that it was worth doing this as it is.
If you're using a fontmeme header, you have to credit them in your post somewhere. It's in their terms of service, and in CS site rules. I don't want anyone getting art theft warnings and especially not when less effort would have avoided the warning.

Edit: I swear I always miss something, PMing is definitely the preferred route XD
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shaded skies [01]

Postby .galaxy. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:34 am

Shaded Skies
Number of Cats: 1
Servings Needed: 2
Next Sun-Eye Visit: June 28th
Battle Royale: on hold until 10 members

The Call of the Moon had summoned him here; a great blue tom named Algernon. A street rat by any other description, hungry for a home and even more so for the power and control he'd lacked for 24 long moons. He was young, yes, but wise beyond his time; aged with ever scar etched into his skin and every snarl on his lips. Yes, he thought as he stood on the shoreline of a land he would now fiercely defend. This is my place. As she promised, this is my home. Mine. Greed had little to do with the deprived eagerness in which he regarded the distant shore. This was simply a debt that was beyond its due. Scatteredscales had sworn him land when she called to him in the moon, under the condition that he follow her law and guide those she led his way much the same. Easy enough, he wagered, following the rocky shore to the waterlogged dock along its far side where he found a twoleg boat about to depart. The prying, rubbing hands of the twolegs didn't bother him like they did when he was very young; he'd lived too much for that.

With a chirp and chitter of false hospitality, Algernon slid aboard the ship, standing at its bow as it sliced through the water towards land. His land. But land was hardly safe to be owned without followers; and followers wouldn't wander to his island on their own. Scatteredscales had given him a promise, one of the many graces given, that should he require new bodies, she would send a call through the moon to them. Well, this was the best chance to see if the great deity was good on her word. But first - leaping from the twoleg boat and onto firm ground, the blue tom now dubbed Moon Father over an empty island felt his stomach give a deep growl. Perhaps he'd test out the territory, to ensure it was fit to house a group as mighty as the one his goddess had promised it would be. Then he would ask for her help, once he was certain of the, uh, food availability.

[Algernon goes hunting!]
[Algernon visits the Sun-Eye, asking for a kinfolk]

Moon Father:
          Algernon | 24 moons | Tom | X

Night Heir:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=Link]X[/url]

Full Moon:
          ↪️ battle assessments & duels

Half Moon:
          ↪️ hunting patrols & food distribution

Waning Moon:
          ↪️ healing & herbs

Waxing Moon:
          ↪️ information gathering & warden

Warden:

Kinfolk:

Shadows:

Rearers:

Kits:

Ancients:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    X servings total

Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Blackbird | x0 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cloud | Shadow | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Cloud | Shadow | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Notes:
    • note
    • note
Last edited by .galaxy. on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 deimos mod replies 」

Postby imp. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:43 am

LIST OF CLANS
echoclan - caveclan - swallowclan - winterclan - pumpkinclan
mudclan - clayclan - hazeclan - glacierclan - hazelclan - viperclan
falconclan - shrikeclan - shadeclan - quickclan - deerclan - breezeclan
regen - covina - brookclan - fogclan - kwamiclan - zila excidium
CLAN REPLIES
newleaf - kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down. there is a higher chance of you catching more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. the odds of finding new cats is very high.

echoclan - @katrione
─ bumblepaw learns stalking.
─ sunnyflower is due in two moons/posts.
─ raggedstar's patrol catches 2x mice and 1x vole.
─ rowanstrike's patrol catches 1x pigeon and 2x squirrels.
─ dodger's patrol finds a wandering loner while patrolling.
─ sandshell gets a small cut on patrol. she'll need 1x cobweb.

winterclan - @ilhdc7
─ starclan sends a medicine cat apprentice.
─ all of the apprentices train to learn water battle.
─ rubypelt and aukfeather catch 1x sparrow and 1x robin.
─ ibisthroat and goldentail catch 1x squirrel and 2x mouse.
─ aloeleap and redwing catch 1x rainbow trout and 1x vole.

pumpkinclan - @boba tea.
─ featherpaw learns herb memory.
─ pumpkinclan catches 1x bird and 2x squirrels.

hazelclan - @that pan with butter
─ starclan sends an elder.
─ aprésfoot's patrol catches 1x lizard and 1x snake.
─ mintwave's patrol catches 2x mice and 2x squirrels.
─ the apprentices all train and learn their respective skills.

shrikeclan - @dascanadiansparkle
─ lightberry and salmonpaw find 2x cobwebs.
─ ivystone's patrol catches the glimpse of a fox.
─ deerheart's patrol finds a warrior and their kit.
─ sharpfoot's patrol catches 2x shrew and 2x bird.
─ tulipstep's patrol catches 1x mouse and 2x squirrels.
─ reedfire and batstar catch 1x large fish and 1x rabbit.
─ the apprentices all train and learn their respective skills.
─ otterfang is now pregnant! she is due in two moons/posts.
─ snowwhisker is now pregnant! she is due in two moons/posts.
ooc; the found warrior is a tom. the mother is currently missing.

quickclan - @eagle,
─ brightpaw learns fighting.
─ starclan sends a medicine cat.
─ sparrowcall's patrol catches 2x bird.
─ redstar's patrol catches scent of a loner.
─ cyanslash's patrol catches 1x hare and 2x mice.
─ gorsepaw transitions to train as a medicine cat.
─ ivystripe dies while kitting, but all three kits live.

covina - @w0ah
─ martentooth's patrol catches 1x bird and 2x squirrels.
─ gailstar's patrol is quite eventful! they find two sibling soldiers.
ooc; remember you can't have the same cat in two different patrols.

zila excidium - @velvet tears.
─ the ancestors grant a sentinel.
─ the understudies all learn climbing.
─ zhiquta's patrol is boringly uneventful.
─ illanthu finds 1x comfrey and 2x cobwebs.
─ olingo's patrol catches 1x eel and 1x coati.
─ miski gives birth to four kits. one is born half-deaf.

kwamiclan - @savannah-the-caracal
─ starclan grants the clan a guardian.
─ ragingsoul finds a queen due in two moons/posts.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me