Create a Village - V.2

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

⊰ volkov brotherhood [04]

Postby requiem, » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:18 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
people 005 | animals 000 | servings needed one post to gather food | ancestral visit anytime
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━BEYOND FEAR LIES FREEDOM

"here." cal's voice was soft and calming, but it still made the child jump when he handed her a warm cup of tea. she thanked him with an almost imperceptible nod and hesitantly took a sip of the liquid. the herb-flavoured substance seemed to calm her down and she relaxed in the large leather chair she was seated in. the healer sat down on a matching coach positioned in front of her, beside the brotherhood's leader. ash was silently observing the young girl with a kind gaze, sipping some tea of her own. "i'm ash, and this is callum. what's your name?" her voice was just as gentle as the look in her eyes, and this time the girl didn't seem startled. "meadow. but i prefer mia." ash smiled warmly at the young girl. "would you like to tell us how you ended up here?" mia's mouth opened, but she immediately closed it and lowered her gaze to her steaming cup. it was clear that she would rather not talk about that subject. "mia, are you a shifter?" the girl's eyes immediately snapped upwards to stare at ash in shock. "h-how did you...?" her small voice stuttered and the stopped completely, bewilderment replacing her usually neutral expression. with a grin on his face, cal answered, "because we're the same as you." under her astonished gaze, he turned into a golden retriever with a reddened pelt. he slipped off the couch and trotted to meadow, allowing her to pet his head in amazement. tears started to form in her eyes as she seemingly realized that she wasn't alone after all. "does that mean you can teach me how to control it?" "yes. and you can stay here with us, if you'd like," ash replied, a kind smile on her lips. no longer able to hold back her emotions, tears started streaming down mia's face. cal quickly shifted back to his human form and gently wrapped his arms around the shaking child, proving with his embrace that she'd be safe with them. focused on comforting mia, he failed to notice noah, who was watching him with a smile in the shadow of the room's entrance.

( noah patrols with alyssa for food/new members/skilled animals
( ash requests a scout from her ancestors
( cal researches medicine

[note to mod! i know mia's picture isn't exactly spot on (hair is darker + looks older) but i couldn't find anything else that was more fitting. ]

empress
        ashley 'ash' volkov | f | 26 y
        ↪ st - a4 / hs - s / hc - 38 / ec - b2 / x

healer
        callum 'cal' novell | m | 24 y | 1 kp
        ↪ st - a4 / hs - lc / hc - 10 / ec - a3 / y

head knight
        alyssa williams | f | 27 y
        ↪ st - f8 / hs - ac / hc - 1 / ec - c7 / x

knights
        name | m/f | age
        ↪ st - x / hs - x / hc - x / ec - x / x
        ↪ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

head scout
        name | m/f | age
        ↪ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

scouts
        name | m/f | age
        ↪ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

head hunter
        noah maxwell | m | 27 y
        ↪ st - d7 / hs - s / hc - 5 / ec - b4 / x

hunters
        name | m/f | age
        ↪ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧
    cadets
    name | m/f | age
    ↪ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

novices
    meadow 'mia' brooks | f | 8 y
    ↪ st-c5 / hs-hc / hc-20 / ec-c4 / x

mothers
    name | f | age
    ↪ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

elders
    name | m/f | age

━━━━━━━━━━━
    relations and kinships
    name and name
    ↪ xxx
    name and name
    ↪ xxx

deceased/exiled
    name | m/f | age
    ↪ xxx
    name | m/f | age
    ↪ xxx

skilled animals
    name | m/f | age | species | ✧
    allies
    village | username
    village | username

rivals
    village | username
    village | username

bordering villages
    SE | BRW | Simonpet
    x | village | username
    x | village | username
    x | village | username

food storage
    rabbit | # | 1 serving
    squirrel | # | 1 serving
    boar | 1 | 2 servings
    trout | # | 3 servings
    carrots | # | 3 servings
    cucumbers | # | 4 servings
    potatoes | 5 | 3 servings
    blueberries | 1 | 1 serving
    apples | # | 2 servings
    peaches | # | 2 servings

item storage
    item | amount | uses left
    item | amount | uses left

training
    cadet | profession | # of sessions

archive
Last edited by requiem, on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the wayfarer

Postby eagle, » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 pm

in the year 3072, the human race has long-since polluted the earth beyond repair. earlier generations took precautions against the
      end of the world as they it, and sent scouts to find if there was any planet in the solar system, or beyond, that would serve as a
      suitable home for the millions of people on earth. after repeated explorations into the depth of space, it was determined that many
      planets housed inhospitable species that would not welcome humans at the time, but the government on earth had no choice. in a
      final decision, the government gathered the best and the brightest on a spacecraft called the wayfarer-one. the rest of the human
      population was given the choice to stay on the planet while it died away, or find their own ways to travel to space. in many instances,
      large cities in developed nations were able to round up a good number of people to ship them to space. when the individual space
      crafts left the atmosphere, the government decided that they were no longer a concern, as the primary concern was ensuring the
      safety and prosperity of wayfarer-one. it was rumored that many humans did manage to find their ways to different planets, which
      ultimately took them in. however, the wayfarer-one had no set destination, and the government thought the best chance of survival
      was to settle in space until the famous and intelligent on the space craft could find a way to heal earth.
      the experiment was determined to be humanity's last hope, but after nearly three generations, the wayfarer was little more than a
      mass of metal floating in space. due to a lack of oxygen and overcrowding on-board, many began to demand those in power that
      the ship be taken to a planet. instead, the government decided that the best coarse of action would be to link up to a nearby ship
      with good relations to wayfarer-one. when the decision leaked to the population, however, the passengers revolted. many people
      died in the following revolt. however, one pilot managed to escape using an escape pod that they turned into a small spacecraft
      that could be piloted. by the time they landed on a nearby planet, the news had already spread that the wayfarer-one reported the
      deaths of most of the population. the survivors, according to the report, escaped to different planets, and the stranded pilot was
      left on their own, with only their aspirations to rebuild the home they once knew. this time, not to try and heal earth, but to find
      their old friends and start a new wayfarer-two.

territory technically, the wayfarer itself is a spacecraft and does not have its own territory. instead, pilots lead a small hunting
      or scouting patrol to surrounding planets. there, the pilots lead their crew to find food or recruit new members from the planets.
      thankfully, the surrounding planets seem to have animals and plants similar to those on earth.

species & looks for the most part, the wayfarer houses humans of natural coloration. however, because of the radiation in space,
      humans may have variations of unnatural hair and skin colors. on occasion, other species may also join the crew - humans with
      powers are not entirely uncommon, nor are humanoid hybrids. some humans from the nearby planet nevula are considered to be
      an equivalent of wizards and witches, or elementals. note: none of the powers included in a character will affect the game, but
      are only for writing's purpose.

farming because of the planets within the range of the wayfarer, farmers have the luxury of a life off of the wayfarer and and do
      not live with their appointed crew. instead, they live on the planet kirby, which has a climate and soil-quality that is same to earth.
      farmers are also often charged with the upkeep and breeding of skilled animals. all species are accepted for skill animals.

population distribution the wayfarer has a different way of splitting up duties. while farmers remain on the planet kirby, the rest of
      the workers are divided into smaller crews, each led by a captain. the captains are selected by the head captain of the wayfarer,
      who acts as a leader of the entire population, called the chancellor. from there, the captains may select their crew from any person
      who is without a current crew. many crews consist of close-knit friends who grew up together and have a personal relationship, as
      the crew spends majority of their lives together. the crew often consists of about five members: captain, navigator, guard, scout,
      and another member that can be either a guard or a scout. however, some crews may differ from this exact template. there is no
      technical second in command to the chancellor. instead, the chancellor heads a council, on which elected captains are given a seat.
      when on the council, the captain gives up their crew - meaning that their crew needs to find a new captain - and takes a new title.
      the seats on the council change depending on the chancellor, though all have a doctor and most have a primary adviser, head guard,
      head scout, training instructor, and head farmer. the young of the wayfarer find their path from their youth. the head trainer is in
      charge of both trainees and pupils. pupils are children who have not yet been placed into their career paths, while trainees finish
      up their final years before they will likely join a crew. anyone who is not a member of a crew is called a comet. comets may be of
      any career path, but are considered free agents because they are not bound to a crew. therefore, they are most often given a
      trainee, or may be lumped with other comets for patrols. the position of chancellor is given through blood, so the first born of the
      chancellor is given the role of heir. the rest of the chancellor's children are usually given seats on the council, if available, or are
      considered for captain positions.

can my chancellor please be a natural human?
      for my mod: i'd prefer mainly humans ( though wizards/witches are fairly common )
      and i'd prefer if eyes and skin were kept mainly realistic, and hair color may vary. exceptions may occur, just rarely
      thank you x

eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3. athens very own vivan and tug begin a prank war

Postby ilhdc7 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:38 am

Athens
head count: three
animal count: here
servings total: start in 3 posts
next request from the gods: 23rd

Alexander and Vivian laughed as the hauled their second kill into town, Alex bent over laughing, “I cannot believe your face!” They had been walking through the woods searching for their kill as it had been hit but hadn’t fallen down right away when he decided to play a prank on her to get her to lighten up. Although he was terrified of spiders, he couldn’t help but pick on her for having a spider on her shoulder. He had yelled loudly at her, telling her there was a spider on her shoulder and she had flailed around like a banshee, screaming and crying and tearing at her clothing.

They both were still giggling about it, ten minutes later. They had finally put away all of the food, when a large guy, with a massive beard stumbled into their little town. He was very confused and discombobulated. He scratched his chin before going over to the two. He looked Vivian up and down before blushing as she glared at him. He shrugged when Alex met his eyes. His voice was deep and scratchy, “Hi. I’m Tug.”

Vivian put her hands on her hip, “Nice. I don’t really care. Who’s your godly parent? Have they introduced themselves?”

Alex nudged her in the side before sticking his hand out, “Nice to meet you Tug. I’m Alexander, call me Alex. And she’s always rude. You’ll get used to it.” He pulled his hand away from the massive man and winced at the pressure of the hold his hand had once been in.

Tug blushed, “Oh,” He ducked his head down and dug his shoe into the ground in embarrassment, “I’m the son of Persephone. I’m a garden keeper.” His dark brown hair shifted onto his forehead as he talked, but he quickly swiped it back into place.

Vivian’s eyes bulged, “A Gardener? Son of Persephone! More like Linebacker! You’re like, what, 6’2? 6’3?”

Tug coughed mumbling, “6’6.”

Vivian threw her hands up into the air. “Oh my god. That’s insane. Are you good with plants?”

Tug blushed again, it seemed to be his response whenever something embarrassing happened to him or he felt embarrassed. “I used to work in a plant nursery, so yeah. And I just graduated high school and was hoping to go to college to be a Botanist, ya know, get a scholarship on football but that didn’t happen.”

Alex clasped him on the shoulder, “I get it. No worries. I was going to be an architect but my plans got screwed sideways.” Alex was dwarfed by the younger male, the top of his head barely reaching Tug’s shoulders.

Vivian was still staring at Tug in astonishment, so she quoted him, deepening her voice as she did, “Just graduated high school. I like flowers. I shoulda been nicknamed the Hulk.” She moved her arms like a robot, spinning around and bumping into Alex.

Alex elbowed her again, harder this time, and Tug noticed that he seemed to do that a lot to keep her in line. He wondered if they were closer than it appeared, more than friends. Vivian was cute, but she wasn’t his type at all so he just thought the interactions were funny. Vivian glared back at Alex but he was already turning towards Tug. She stepped forward to give him a good smack on the head, but Tug was quicker than he seemed, his 6’6 frame moving with quickness that he had gained from playing football. He reached forward and tossed her up onto his shoulder, turning towards Alex. “She was about to hit ya man. Guy to guy, I wouldn’t let her walk all over you like that.”

Alex was laughing his head off, “Oh I know, I know, I’m just too nice.” He laughed harder as he heard Vivian grunting and struggling on Tug’s back, screaming and pounding his back with her fists. She was yelling about how she heard every bit of their conversation and tried to angle her foot to kick Tug in the face, but it wasn’t working, “Follow me, I’ll find a place for you to sleep.” Said Alex.

Tug looked at Alex as his back turned away and he started walking, “Alright,” He dropped Vivian off his shoulder onto the ground with a loud thud. She groaned as he stood over her, a smirk on his face, he pointed at her, “Don’t mock me, Barbie.” He chuckled as she glared at him, slowly regaining her breath.

She pointed her finger back up at him, “I like you, Flower, but I’m gonna get you back for that. Big time! You’ll never see it coming!”

Tug rolled his eyes, “Yeah right!”

[ alexander asks the gods for a hoplite or a general ]
[ alexander and vivian and go hunting ]
[ alexander and vivian patrol for people ]
[ tug looks for fruit ]

leader
    alexander, male, 23, son of athena
    ↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 4 / EC - H5 / X / demigod

oracle
    name, gender, age, knowledge points
    ↪ N/A

general
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

hoplites
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

commodore
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

scout
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

huntsmen/huntress
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

the lions hunters
    vivian, female, 21, daughter of hecate
    ↪ ST-C5 | HC-26 | HS-HC | EC-D2 | X | Demigod
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

garden keeper
    tug, male, 19, son of persephone
    ↪ ST - F7 / HS - S / HC - 8 / EC - A4 / X / demigod
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

pupil age 13-18
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

pre-pupil age 8-12
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

mothers
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

children
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A

elders
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
    name, gender, age
    ↪ N/A
ally & enemy villages

border villages

food storage
rabbit | 0 | 1 servings
goose | 1 | 2 servings
deer | 0 | 3 servings
moose | 3 | 4 servings
mushroom | 0 | 2 servings
potato | 0 | 3 servings
spinach | 0 | 4 servings
blackberries | 0 | 1 servings
peaches | 0 | 2 servings
watermelon | 0 | 4 servings

item storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

deceased

family
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Village - V.2

Postby Wolfypoof » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Number of People: 8
Number of Animals: 1
Servings Needed:
Next Visit to Ancestors: anytime

Alina was showing the new gatherer around the place. His name was Benjamin and he seemed to be a quick learner. He was also a little eccentric...
"...And that seems to be everything," Alina concluded. "Any questions?"
"Nah, I think I've got it," he replied.
"Great! Now, we can go find Emma," she said. Emma wasn't hard to find as she was still in the castle grounds. Alina introduced them both and then she left to do her own duties. It was Emma's job to show him the basics of being a gatherer around these parts.

"Okay, um... I guess we should get started... I know the best parts," she said.
"Sounds great," he nodded.
"Oh! But um... I have been saving some seeds so we could plant those instead..." she thought aloud.
"You can decide, lady."
"It's Emma..."
"Oh, I know," he smiled.
"Ehehe..." She shook her head and led him outside. In a clearing, she was starting a small farm. And by 'starting' she means she just has the dirt ready to go.

"This well be the farm. But I haven't done anything yet..." she said. From beside her, Benjamin grabbed a small spade.
"Let's get started, hey? You grab those seeds."
"S-sure!" She trotted off and returned with small watermelon seeds. Together, they spent most of the afternoon planting and watering them. When they finished, they stood back to look at their work.
"That looks just about done!" Benjamin said proudly.
"Yes. But I think we need a fence to keep Muffin out," Emma replied.
"Muffin?"
"Celeste's dog. Well, actually he's a wolf," she said.
"Woah, that's common around here?" he gasped in amazement.
"I wouldn't say common but-"
"Ah, isn't nature beautiful?" he smiled.
"Eh?"
"I just like the outdoors. Wouldn't you agree?" he asked.
"Oh, um, yes," she nodded. "I do like the outdoors." Benjamin was slient and stared at the scenery surrounding then with a smile on his face."
"Uh... I'll see if I can find something for a fence..." Emma said. She left them him there as he kept on looking. Even when she returned, it appeared he hadn't moved a muscle. In the end she built the fence herself but she didn't mind. Afterwards she invited him over for tea which broke him out of his trance. He agreed and spent the rest of the night at her house.

[The Iron Rosette consumes lettuce and a chicken]
[Celeste studies medicine]
[Emma and Benjamin plant a watermelon seed]
[Eli hunts]
[Alina, Alex and Marvis patrols]

Queen
    Alina| Female | 30
    ↪ ST-D4 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-C10 | X | Elven

Shaman
    Celeste | Female | 31 | 2 KP
    ↪ ST - E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph

Head Knight
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Knights
    Alex | Male | 26
    ↪ ST-A4 | HC-12 | HS-S | EC-A10 | X | Elven
    Marvis | Female | 35
    ↪ ST-B1 | HS-HC | HC-38 | EC-G5 | X | Witch

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Eli | Male | 46
    ↪ ST-L9 | HC-19 | HS-S | EC-A5 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Emma | Female | 32
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-44 | HS-LC | EC-G1 | Y | Human
    Benjamin | Male | 28
    ↪ ST-E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Ida | Female | 100
    ↪ ST-G6 | HS-HC | HC-32 | EC-H4 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Small fish | x5 | 1 serving
Chicken | x3 |2 serving
Rabbit | x3 |2 servings
Deer | x2 | 3 servings
Potato | x0 |2 servings
Carrot | x3 |2 servings
Lettuce | x5 |2 servings
Apples | x2 | 2 servings
Orange | x2 | 2 servings
Watermelons | x2 |3 servings

Item Storage

Pets
Muffin | Male | 11 months | Wolf (dog) | # of times bred | Looks

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:50 pm

❄️ ICE CAVERN ❄️

Number of People: 14
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 13.5
Next Visit to Totem: 8/24
Next Birth: Vida (1)
Mod Notes: Cadence's hair is weird

might write in later

[Rovi, Mica, and Marya patrol]
[Cadence, Raiden, and Cara patrol]
[Seth, Aldir, and Nyke hunt]
[Jon and Avi gather]
[Alyia studies]
[The village consumes x1 salmon, x5 carrots, and 1/2 of a hare]

Head Chief
    Delki | Male | 30 y
    ↪ ST-B4 | HC-24 | HS-HC | EC-G1 | X | Shapeshifter
    ↪ Bear has a red mark on his face (as a warning)

Shaman
    ⚫ Alyia | Female | 33 y | 3 Knowledge Points
    ↪ ST-B7 | HC-25 | HS-LW | EC-H1 | X | Shapeshifter

War Chief
    Rovi | Male | 27 y
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-1 | HS-LC | EC-H6 | X | Human

Warriors
    Raiden | Male | 27 y
    ↪ ST-C2 | HC-11 | HS-LC | EC-H1 | X | Human
    Cara | Female | 22 y
    ↪ ST-C6 | HC-53 | HS-AC | EC-G3 | X | Shapeshifter
    Marya | Female | 22 y
    ↪ ST-C3 | HC-12 | HS-LC | EC-F7 | X | Human
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Cadence | Female | 22 y
    ↪ ST - B3 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - F1 / Y / shapeshifter
    Scouts
    Mica | Male | 24 y
    ↪ ST-A5 | HC-3 | HS-HC | EC-D3 | X | Shapeshifter
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    ⚫ Seth | Male | 28 y
    ↪ ST-B8 | HC-22 | HS-HC | EC-G2 | X | Human

Hunters
    Nyke | Female | 26 y
    ↪ ST-A1 | HC-9 | HS-S | EC-A2 | X | Human
    Aldir | Male | 20 y
    ↪ ST-C4 | HC-62 | HS-HC | EC-B7 | X | Human
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Avi | Female | 24 y
    ↪ ST-B2 | HC-12 | HS-HW | EC-G6 | X | Shapeshifter
    Jon | Male | 30 y
    ↪ ST-C4 | HC-18 | HS-LW | EC-A3 | X | Human
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Temps
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Vida | Female | 25 y
    ↪ ST-B2 | HC-7 | HS-S | EC-G5 | X | Human
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hares | x3 | 1
Wild Pig | x2 | 2
Salmon | x2 | 3
Elk| x0 | 3
Carrots | x0 | 2
Lettuce | x0 | 4
Potatoes | x3 | 2
Blackberries (uncommon) | x1 | 1
Gooseberries | x2 | 1
Wild Raspberries | x7 | 1

Item Storage
Stone | x2 | 2 uses left/craftable
Leather | x1 |1 uses left/craftable
Iron | x1 | 1 uses left/craftable

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
??? and ??? | Mica, Avi
Mica and Vida | Kids
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies & Sub Replies

Postby Simonpet » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:52 am

Summer
Summer is here! During summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and the odds of deaths during births will continue to drop.

Summer is in full swing. Villages by the ocean will experience little to no change in weather while villages near lakes and rivers may see their water dry slightly. Those living in the plains or mountains will be hit especially hard by hot weather and children should either be kept inside or in the shade to prevent sunburns. Heatstroke is a real worry for villages in the desert, and they are advised to drink as much water as possible.

Announcements
Ame and I have decided to change the serving sizes of meat slightly to ensure that villages are capable of feeding an expanding population. From now on, a small meat is 1 serving, a medium meat is 3 servings, a large meat is 6 servings, and an extra-large meat is 10 servings. Fruit and vegetable servings will remain the same.

In addition, for those of you wondering why I only posted for my villages, Amethyst14 plans to post later today!

Villages
Cyrrane | Baryo sa Dalampasigan | Solaris Canyon | Nuudotkhyat | Adularia | Iron Rosette | Bellmare | Mekhanikos | Skytree | The Stormclouds | Floukru | Vale of Archaic Corybantic

Unassigned Villages
Athens | The Direnyth | The Wayfarer

eagle, wrote:

[ The Wayfarer has been founded. The chancellor's traits are: ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 46 / EC - G5 / X / human. ]

ilhdc7 wrote:

[ Alexander and Vivian catch x1 deer and x1 moose. ]
[ Alexander and Vivian find a child and their grandparent, an elder. ]
[ Tug gathers x2 blackberries and x2 peaches. ]

[ The gods grant Alexander his request of a general. Their traits are: ST - F9 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - G3 / X / demigod. ]
[ The child's traits are: ST - F9 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - H7 / X / demigod. ]
[ The elder's traits are: ST - A2 / HS - HC / HC - 9 / EC - H6 / X / demigod. ]

[ Mod notes: Just a little reminder that you can't go looking for seeds; either I roll for your garden keeper to find seeds and fruits/veggies or they only find fruits/veggies. ]

Makoto Naegi wrote:

[ Celeste gains 1 KP. ]
[ Eli catches x3 rabbits. ]
[ Alina's patrol finds a child. ]

[ The watermelon seed begins to grow. ]

[ The child's traits are: ST - G6 / HS - HC / HC - 32 / EC - H4 / X / elf. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:27 am

Season: Summer
    Weather: There is a slight breeze in the air and a few clouds scatter through the sky. They are not dark enough or heavy enough to carry rain but it sure makes for a pleasant spring day.

Announcement: I have increase the caught prey item serving sizes. Small is still 1 serving. Medium is now 3 servings. Large is 6 servings. Extra large is now 10 servings. Fruits and Veggies remain the same serving sizes. If you have questions on what size your food is, there is a master list on the front page.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Black Rock Weyr | Expanse | Mournstead | Mar Sal | Verander | Hyinan | Windbriar | Nightbellows | Ice Cavern | Barren Moors | Magia Dynasty | Volkov Brotherhood | Adolphen Empire | The Direnyth Kingdom | The Wayfarer |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Simonpet wrote:
𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 17 servings: x2 bovine, x4 corn, and x2 wherry. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 3 servings: x1 bovine. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.5 servings: x0.5 carrot. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.75 servings: x0.75 small fish. ]
[ Seanni asks for a candidate. ]

[ Seanni, N'reg, and Fedust (and Rosanth and Predath, dragons, and Curo, fire-lizard) go on a border patrol. ]
[ Abesses, Nitia, and Tugall hunt. ]
[ Jesni, Ayal, and Boldosh fish. ]
[ Renolla, Baridna, Fudiom, Kivee, and Eshni gather. ]
[ Shollun researches medicine. ]

[ Corn plant 1 grows with Borrin overseeing it. ]
[ Corn plant 2 grows with Ershar overseeing it. ]

[ Rosanth and Predath (dragons) mate. ]
[ Chase (canine) is put down due to old age. ]
[ Bovine 1 is killed in hopes of receiving meat and/or leather. ]
[ Bovine 2 is killed in hopes of receiving meat and/or leather. ]

The ancestors sent a candidate.

Seanni, N'reg, and Fedust met candidate siblings while on patrol.
    Abesses, Nitia, and Tugall caught 2 wherry.
    Jesni, Ayal, and Boldosh caught 2 large fish.
    Renolla, Baridna, Fudiom, Kivee, and Eshni gathered 5 blueberries.
    Eshni found a blueberry seed.
    Shollun gained a knowledge point.

Corn plant 1 yielded 4 corn.
    Corn plant 2 yielded 5 corn.
    Corn plant 2 has wilted. Corn plant 1 continues to grow items.

Rosanth and Predath mated successfully.
    Rosanth laid 5 eggs. 1 will not hatch.
    RIP Chase.
    RIP Bovine 1. You gained a bovine carcass and 1 leather.
    RIP Bovine 2. You gained a bovine carcass and 3 leather.

The 1 candidate's traits are: ST-C1 | HC-3 | HS-S | EC-C5 | X | Human
    The 2 candidate's traits are: ST-B3 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-C2 | X | Human
    The 3 candidate's traits are: ST-B7 | HC-22 | HS-HW | EC-A1 | X | Human

inky. wrote:
❄️ ICE CAVERN ❄️
[Rovi, Mica, and Marya patrol]
[Cadence, Raiden, and Cara patrol]
[Seth, Aldir, and Nyke hunt]
[Jon and Avi gather]
[Alyia studies]
[The village consumes x1 salmon, x5 carrots, and 1/2 of a hare]

Rovi, Mica, and Marya find 2 leather.
    Cadence, Raiden, and Cara find a dog.(You choose the looks)
    Seth, Aldir, and Nyke caught 2 elk.
    Jon and Avi gathered 4 raspberries.
    Alyia gained a knowledge point.

requiem, wrote:
( noah patrols with alyssa for food/new members/skilled animals
( ash requests a scout from her ancestors
( cal researches medicine

Noah and Alyssa met two hunters while on patrol.
    Noah and Alyssa gathered 2 peaches.
    The ancestors sent a scout.
    Cal gains a knowledge point.
    The 1 hunter's traits are: ST-B3 | HC-4 | HS-HC | EC-H1 | Y | Shapeshifter (Wolf)
    The 2 hunter's traits are: ST-C7 | HC-9 | HS-LC | EC-G5 | X | Shapeshifter (Hyena)
    The scout's traits are: ST-F4 | HC-7 | HS-S | EC-G4 | Y | Shapeshifter (Fox)
    Volkov Brotherhood has 1 more fasting day.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:17 am

Number of Villagers: 16 (Males; 8 Females; 8)
Next Request: August 29th
Servings needed: 16

Windbriar consumes x4 deer and x2 peaches

---

x

---

{Takeshi requests a new member
Chi is ready to become a full fledged Warrior

Studying Medicine: Timber
Hunting: Axel, Rose, Mitsuru, and Kazimir
Gathering: Wisteria and Xzavier
Patrolling: Luther, Madoka, and Chi
Scouting: Myles (Companion: Scout), Evidone, and Takeshi (Companion: Twister)
Training: Ohpelia/Yuri - Tracking | Kiirion/Hikari - Soil care}

Head Chiefs:
Takeshi | 50 | Female | Human
↪ ST-E8 | HC-94 | HS-S | EC-Green | X
Kazimir | 51 | Male | Vampire
↪ ST-C11 | HC-37 | HS-HW | EC-D9 | X

Shamans:
Timber | 38 | Male | K. Points: 6 | Shifter
↪ ST-D1 | HC-2 | HS-LW | EC-C7 | Y | Baboon Shift
x
x

War Chiefs:
Luther | 46 | Male | Vampire
↪ ST-G11 | HC-25 | HS-HW | EC-H6 | X
x

Warriors:
Madoka | 41 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-B9 | HC-64 | HS-HC | EC-DBlue | X

Scout Chiefs:
Myles | 53 | Male | Human
↪ ST-B10 | HC-110 | HS-HC | EC-Blue | X
x

Scouts:
Evidone | 30 | Male | Nymph
↪ ST-A4 | HC-38 | HS-AC | EC-Hazel | X
Ophelia | 33 | Female | Vampire
↪ ST-D5 | HC-10 | HS-S | EC-C11 | X

Hunting Chiefs:
Axel | 51 | Male | Elf
↪ ST-E5 | HC-10 | HS-HW | EC-Red | X
x

Hunters:
Rose | 40 | Female | Human
↪ ST-B7 | HC-55 | HS-LW | EC-A6 | X
Mitsuru | 42 | Male | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-E8 | HC-15 | HS-S | EC-C8 | X

Gathers:
Kiirion | 52 | Male | Elf
↪ ST-A10 | HC-27 | HS-HW | EC-B4 | Y
Wisteria | 52 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-48 | HS-S | EC-Violet | X
Xzavier | 28 | Male | Human
↪ ST-G6 | HC-11 | HS-LC | EC-B11 | Y

Apprentices:
Chi | 19 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-D6 | HC-55 | HS-LW | EC-A10 | X

Testers:
Yuri | 14 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-76 | HS-S | EC-Green | X
Hikari | 14 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-76 | HS-S | EC-DGreen | X

Mothers:
x

Children:
x

Elders:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Madoka | Chi | Warrior | 4
Stealth/Balance/Offense/Defense
Ohpelia | Yuri | Scout | 1
↪ Tracking/Peace keeping/Percussive talking/Friendliness
Kiirion | Hikari | Gather | 1
Harvesting/Planting/Soil care/Crop care

x | x | Warrior | # of sessions
↪ Stealth/Balance/Offense/Defense
x | x | Scout | # of sessions
↪ Tracking/Peace keeping/Percussive talking/Friendliness
x | x | Hunter | # of sessions
↪ Tracking/Stealth/Land layout/How to properly kill
x | x | Gather | # of sessions
↪ Harvesting/Planting/Soil care/Crop care

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food Storage:
Deer | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x3 | 1 servings
Hares | x3 | 1 servings
Trout | x0 | 3 servings
Potatoes | x0 | 3 servings
Carrots | x2 | 3 servings
Wheat | x2 | 2 servings
Apples | x6 | 2 servings
Peaches | x8| 2 servings
Watermelon | x1 | 4 servings

Item Storage:
Cotton | x1 | craft-able
Wheat seed | x1 | 1 use
Iron | x1 | craft-able
Watermelon seed | x1 | 1 use
Gold | x2 | Money
Leather | x2 | craft-able

Pets:
Twister | Male | 8 | Horse | Owner: Takeshi
Scout | Male | 7 | German shepherd | Owner: Myles
Bessy | Female | 4 | Cow

Notes:
x

Deceased:
x | Gender | Cause of death

Ally Villages:
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
Village Name | Username

Borders
West | Kennel Name | Username
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Number of People: 9
Number of Animals: 1
Servings Needed:
Next Visit to Ancestors: anytime

write later. maybe

[The Iron Rosette consumes a rabbit]
[Alina Alex and Marvis patrol]
[Eli hunts]
[Emma and Benjamin gather for food]

Queen
    Alina| Female | 31
    ↪ ST-D4 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-C10 | X | Elven

Shaman
    Celeste | Female | 32 | 3 KP
    ↪ ST - E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph

Head Knight
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Knights
    Alex | Male | 27
    ↪ ST-A4 | HC-12 | HS-S | EC-A10 | X | Elven
    Marvis | Female | 36
    ↪ ST-B1 | HS-HC | HC-38 | EC-G5 | X | Witch

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Eli | Male | 47
    ↪ ST-L9 | HC-19 | HS-S | EC-A5 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Emma | Female | 33
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-44 | HS-LC | EC-G1 | Y | Human
    Benjamin | Male | 29
    ↪ ST-E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Sally-Mae | Female | 3
    ↪ ST-G6 | HS-HC | HC-32 | EC-H4 | X | elf

Elders
    Ida | Female | 101
    ↪ ST-G6 | HS-HC | HC-32 | EC-H4 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Small fish | x5 | 1 serving
Chicken | x3 |3 serving
Rabbit | x5 |3 servings
Deer | x2 | 6 servings
Potato | x0 |2 servings
Carrot | x3 |2 servings
Lettuce | x5 |2 servings
Apples | x2 | 2 servings
Orange | x2 | 2 servings
Watermelons | x2 |3 servings

Item Storage

Pets
Muffin | Male | 11 months | Wolf (dog) | # of times bred | Looks

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 4. athens gains some knowledge

Postby ilhdc7 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Athens
head count: six
animal count: here
servings total: start in 1 post
next request from the gods: 30th

Alexander set his jacket down on the table as he pulled back a chair. He had been out hunting with Vivian when they had caught a moose and a deer. Thank goodness for the population of animals that had never been hunted before. The woman had pulled a knife on him before he could even think of running away and getting out range. She had then been tackled by Vivian and the two got in a scuffle. Vivian came out with a bloody nose and a bruised ego, the other girl, nothing but a smile. Her name was Ruby, and she was sent by her father, Ares, or as she liked to call him, As*, to become the general for a building community. As a child who grew up as a military brat, and then a soldier herself, becoming a general right off was ok for her, just a little annoying to be told to follow instructions that she didn’t want. Ruby was a real spitfire, and had already started a feud with Vivian.

They had brought her back the same time Tug had brought back an elderly lady and a small child. They introduced themselves as Helen, and the younger boy being Fate. The grandmother’s daughter had died protecting them on their journey here, and they just wanted to find a place to be and live. Helen was an interesting old lady, she was the daughter of Dionysus, and her grandchild, Fate, was the great-grandson of Dionysus.

Alexander folded his hands, “So, Helen, daughter of Dionysus, god of wine right?” The old lady smiled at him and placed her hands on the table, grabbing an empty glass that she had requested be filled with water. Vivian smiled at her, and glared at Ruby who was sipping on a bottle of diet pepsi.

“Yes,” She started, “Goodness, I sure would like a glass of wine right now.” She smiled at them one last time before grabbing the glass of water, that was slowly darkening in color. She stared at the glass, her eyes narrowing in concentration as the water turned to wine. She held it up, to the sky, “Thank you!” Helen tipped the bottle back and took a large sip of the wine.

Fate was on the ground, playing with some toy he had made, and was not paying attention to anything. Alexander slammed his ands onto the table, “Holy crap!” He stood up, knocking the chair down as he reached for the glass to make sure it was actually wine. Helen gladly handed it to him, chuckling as she did so. He took a small sip, and grunted, “This is good! Like fancy wine!”

Ruby rolled her eyes, “Are ya’ll so slow you didn’t know you gained powers from your parents?”

Vivian glared at Ruby, “Shut up! Of course not, we haven't really needed them that much, daughter of Ares, and plus, all you can do is fight, what powers does ares even have?”

Ruby snapped back, “How about command mass army’s and lead legions of soldiers into battle! How about you? Daughter of Hecate? Were you not gifted with magic?”

Vivian snarled in anger, throwing her hands up in anger, but with the toss of her hands all of the items on the table flew up into the sky to where they couldn’t see them, Vivian paid no notice but was still stalking towards Ruby in anger. Ruby raised her eyebrows, “Alright Witch, point taken.”

Vivian froze, and looked at her hands, who were glowing a soft purple light. She happily shook her head at the discovery, “Thanks for making me mad Ruby, but still, really pissed me off!”

Ruby nodded, “Of course. I make everyone angry!”

[ alexander asks the gods for a scout, hunter or hoplite ]
[ alexander, vivian and ruby and and go hunting ]
[ alexander and ruby patrol for people ]
[ tug looks for fruit ]

leader
    alexander, male, 24, son of athena
    ↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 4 / EC - H5 / X / demigod

oracle
    name, gender, age, knowledge points
    ↪ N/A

general