(c)
๐Ÿ
Number of Cats: 22 [+2 snakes]

--wip

the following may be found at any time - claimed from advent calendar dec 25
shadepaw was claimed from readopt of cherryclan

A bird and a fish are consumed
Shadepaw takes the bite
Briar takes the bite (please don't roll to kill him)
Venomstar, Birchtalon, Amberclaw, and Briarwish go on patrol
Paleskull, Goldenglare, Settingsun, and Amberclaw go hunting
Oaktail teaches Snowflakepaw how to stalk
Splashfeather and Honeypaw go herb hunting

Leader:
          Venomstar | 52 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Deputy:
          Oaktail | 28 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ

Regents:
          Scale of Shadow | 35 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Scale of Snow | 32 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ

Medicine Cat:
          Splashfeather | 29 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ
          Honeypaw | 18 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ

Warriors:
          Birchtalon | 76 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Paleskull | 61 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Goldenglare | 42 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Silverstrike | 36 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Wolfshadow | 34 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ(L)
          Settingsun | 32 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ
          Amberclaw | 28 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ
          Cotton | 26 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ
          Briar | 16 Moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Snowflakepaw | 12 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ
          Shadepaw | 8 Moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Ribbon | 27 Moons | Female | X
          Petalmist | 47 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ

Kits:
          Waspkit | 5 Moons | Female | X
          Clothkit | 4 Moons | Non-Binary | X
          Turtlekit | 3 Moons | Male | X
          Shellkit | 3 Moons | Male | X

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Heath | goldentiger
    South | Wilted| clarke kom
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Burdock Root [1] | Infection
    Burnet [1] | Weakness
    Catmint [1] | Greencough
    Cobweb [2] | Bleeding
    Dried Oak Leaves [1] | Infection
    Dock [1] | Scratches
    Feverfew [1] | Fever
    Hawkweed [1] | Greencough
    Lavender [1] | Chills
    Lovage [1] | Cough
    Poppy Seeds [1] |
    Sorrel [1] | Traveling, Appetite
    Stick [1] | Pain
    Tansy [1] | Coughs
    Thyme [1] | Shock
    Willow Bark [1] | Pain
    Wintergreen [1] | Wounds
    Yarrow [1] | Stomachache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Fish | x2| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Oaktail | Snowflakepaw | 2 | fighting, hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Martinwhisker | 31 Moons | Male
    >> | Regent Venom | X | In-Between
    Lynx | 30 Moons | Male
    >>| Regent Venom | X | Dark Forest
    Fox | 29 Moons | Female
    >> | Regent Vemom | X(R) | Starclan
    Kade | 92 Moons | Male
    >> | Regent Venom | X | In-Between

Family:
    Scale of Snow and Scale of Shadow are mates
    -> no young yet <-
    Splashfeather and Wasppaw
    -> Waspkit and Thornkit of Bearclan <-
    Cotton and Ribbon are sisters
    Petalmist and Goldenglare are mates
    -> Turtlekit and Shellkit<-
    Ribbon and unknown loner are mates
    -> Clothkit <-
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 028 ]

Postby solyn » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 pm

๐†๐‘๐Ž๐•๐„๐‚๐‹๐€๐ !!
# of cats; 57 (โ™€: 26 / โ™‚: 31)
servings consumed; 10 servings
next moonpool visit; any time

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•˜๐• ,
After the initial excitement of meeting Flintburr's long-lost mate, the clan had dispersed to give him some space. Across the way, Dusklight could see Flintburr with Silvermoon huddled close to his side with Badgerstar, Maplefall, Lionheart and Featherpelt clustered around him. Ripplemist was with Halfpond and Sedgefire, clearly being introduced to the other cats who were roughly his age. The other brother- Frostbranch, if Dusklight recalled correctly- sat a few feet away from him, calmly staring ahead.
It hadn't taken a genius to figure out that Frostbranch was deaf. It was easy to see the way that he stared intently at the way cats moved their mouths, and the quick flick of his ears toward Ripplemist, who seemed to speak to him in a series of complex signals, before he'd translate back. Still, Dusklight was curious. The tom seemed to have little interest in making friends unlike his younger brother, who was laughing at something that Wolverinejaw had said that seemed to make her embarrassed, snapping at a purring Sedgefire.
"You're staring," Dusklight startled, blinking as he found Frostbranch's blue eyes staring at him. "Oh, sorry," Dusklight said with a sincere smile, "I was just thinking. And to be honest, I didn't think you could speak." Frostbranch chuckled a little, with a light shrug. "It's easier not to because I can't really control my volume," he tracked Dusklight as the tabby tom got up and moved closer, settling next to the pure white cat. "It makes logical sense, I'm just used to mute cats not speaking at all. I don't know if you've met Novella yet, but she's one of my best friends and she just... doesn't speak. I guess I assumed you were the same."
"A lesson in not judging a tiger by it's stripes, right?" Dusklight laughed, good-naturedly, garnering a shy smile from Frostbranch. "I have to admit you got me there. I'm Dusklight by the way. It's Frostbranch, right?" The tom nodded. "Nice to meet you Dusk-light." He pronounced each of the syllables individually, clearly trying to make sure he got it right. Dusklight nodded for confirmation, and Frostbranch looked quite pleased with himself.
"So... is it difficult for you to read muzzles?" He asked, and Frostbranch wobbled his head from side to side. "A little. It's harder if somecat forgets I can't actually hear them so they look away, but if they look at me and speak clearly then I can usually understand. I mostly just make do if Ripplemist isn't around, because I think most cats think that it's too difficult to learn to sign."
"That's how Ripplemist communicates with you? Through a kind of sign language?"
"Yeah. We developed it together with Mom when we were growing up."
"Huh... could you teach me?"
"What?" Frostbranch startled, staring at Dusklight with wide eyes. "Could you teach me," Dusklight repeated, "I... kind of get the whole 'having to adjust' thing, not nearly to the extent of being entirely deaf, but after losing my eye, a lot of things have been... different. And I know it'd probably help you feel more at home here if you had someone who wasn't your immediate family who knew how to sign with you. So... if you'd teach me, I'd love that." Frostbranch stared at Dusklight, bewildered for a few seconds, before his face softened into a shy smile.
"Okay then."
"Hey, Dusklight?" The tabby started, and the pair turned to look at Mousestone who was hovering at the mouth of the medicine den, "I have to talk to you about that thing, remember?" Dusklight laughed, pushing himself to his paws. "Of course I do, Mousestone. Listen, I've got to go Frostbranch, but first lesson tomorrow, okay?" Frostbranch nodded firmly, watching as his new friend disappeared into the medicine den behind the younger medicine cat.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

"A blizzard this early into leafbare?" Badgerstar seemed startled, bracing himself against the wind. It had been steadily picking up for the past sun-dip, swirling snowflakes around the clan members. "That's not good," Lionheart said, as Ashenstrike struggled across the camp centre to stand next to her. "What do we do?" He asked, as a particularly strong gale almost blew an unsuspecting Maplefall off her paws. "The nursery is the best reinforced den that will fit the clan, get everyone in there." Ashenstrike, Badgerstar and Maplefall nodded, splitting off to round up all the GroveClan cats.
Lionheart stood near the den entrance, checking on each cat as they made their way into the den, with Flintburr and Dustfang bringing up the rear with some spare padding from the unused elder's den to block the entrance and keep them safe from the storm outside. The ginger she-cat helped the toms drag it into place, settling the clan into the warm nursery, where the cats began to group up to get comfortable.
"Wait, where's Dusklight?" Dawnblossom's panicked voice rose above the clamor, and all eyes searched around for the familiar pelt of the tom. "He's still in the medicine den," Mousestone piped up, "same as Novella and Archibald. They'll be fine, Dawnblossom, and I'll check on them first thing in the morning. The medicine den's made to withstand anything." The two she-cats held each other's gaze for a bit, before the ginger blew out a sigh with a nod, settling down next to Halfpond again.
"Drama averted," Lionheart said with a relieved sigh, as Ashenstrike slid up next to her, nuzzling his nose affectionately against her cheek. "Mhmm," he hummed in agreement, "but now we have a drama of finding a good spot, since all the best ones are undoubtedly taken." Lionheart gasped, feigning offense. "You didn't save us one? What kind of a mate are you?" Ashenstrike laughed, lightly nudging her shoulder with his own. "You are so lucky that you're the most intelligent, brave molly I've ever met because you sure are mean to me. Come on, let's go bug your brother."
Lionheart shook her head in amusement, padding after her mate so that they could snuggle down near where Pinefeather and Roseclaw were situated, watching Hazelkit and her cousins bug Goldleaf for a story. Acornstream, Hawkthorn, Dustfang and Shadowtail looked on watchfully, while making no move to intervene. Finally, Lionheart piped up to save her friend who was probably a little more than anxious about leaving injured cats alone in the medicine den, even if Dusklight and Archie were almost healed, and Stonepatch was across the nursery being attended to by Mousestone with his kits and mate nearby.
"I know a story," she said, "if you settle down, I'll tell it to you." This seemed to hush the kits as they all scuttled back to their parents, snuggling in close against their flanks. "Good," she said, before she began.
"Once upon a time, when the days were long and the nights were deep, there were two cats from the clans on the moors. The first cat was the daughter of the leader, a headstrong ginger molly who craved adventure and loved to learn. The other was a bedraggled orphan who'd been found half-starved at the border as a kit. The two were fast friends, as were the molly and another tom, the son of one of the deputy. Even as apprentices, the molly knew she loved the orphan kit. However, her father did not approve of them, as he wanted his bloodline to remain strong, so he made sure to assign the kit to a cruel mentor, who worked him hard and belittled him constantly."
"That's so mean!" Hazelkit squeaked indignantly, sparking scattered laughs as Falconkit hushed her, listening with rapt attention. "It is," Lionheart agreed, "it broke the poor kit's heart, and when their apprenticeship was over and they were made full warriors, he ran away after realizing he could never be with his true love. The molly was heartbroken, but agreed to a mate-ship with her meeker friend. Moons passed before she heard any news of her old friend, only seeing him once a year and a half had made him taller and stronger, at which time she was pregnant with a litter. The tom confessed his feelings for her and asked her to run away with him, but the molly couldn't hurt her mate like that. The tom accused her of breaking her heart, and ran away from the clan. Shortly after, the molly died giving birth to a sole female kit. Her mate became protective of this kit- Galekit- for she was the last reminder of his mate that he had."
"Time passed and Galekit became Galepaw, as her father taught her to follow her heart and her principles. Galepaw was delighted to meet a Heather one day, but her father was horrified to learn the apprentice belonged to a rogue group and was the sickly son of his old rival. Galepaw took it upon herself to befriend Heather due to his weak constitution, tolerant of his much more reserved friend Hare, who was treated harshly by the leader of the rogues. Galepaw found herself torn between her father, who forbid her to visit Heather, and the rogue leader who encouraged their budding friendship and possible romance. The leader always struck her as odd, for he would run out onto the moors and yowl for her mother when the wind howled too loudly."
"Shortly after her warrior ceremonies, newly named Galespirit began a secret romance with the weak Heather, planning to join him in the rogue clan when her father fell ill with whitecough and passed away suddenly. Distraught and believing this illness to be a punishment from StarClan, Galespirit exiled herself from the clan and went to live with the rogues, where Heather passed away shortly after. In her grief, Galespirit found herself growing closer to Hare, who consoled her over the loss of their friend. The rogue leader began to break down, admitting one night to Galespirit that he had only encouraged her romance with Heather to get revenge on her father for stealing his true love. Galespirit forgave him, and the next day his body was found on the moors, close to where her mother had been buried. Galespirit and Hare left the splintered rogue group and returned to the clan, where Hare was renamed Hareheart, and the pair lived a happy life. And they say to this day, you can hear the rogue and his love laughing joyously on the moors, reunited beyond the bounds of tradition and expectations, where they are free to love as they should have been all those moons ago."

"Wow," said Sleetkit, eyes wide, "that's so romantic!" His sister snorted, rolling her eyes. "No it's not! They don't even get to be together until death, but I guess it's nicer than there being ghosts on the wind." Cinderkit yowled as Sleetkit swatted at her, batting him back. "I was talking about Hareheart and Galespirit, mousebrain."
"You probably should have made that clearer!" Hazelkit piped up unhelpfully, leading the kits to fall into a fit of bickering that marked the end of the story. Ashenstrike snickered a little, leaning against his mate in amusement. "That was cheery," he teased, making Lionheart push him with her paw. Roseclaw purred from where he was sitting next to her. "MoorClan wasn't exactly big on the comforting type of bed-time stories. Russetwing used to tell Lionheart and her litter mates stories about ghosts by the shore and fairy rings to scare them into not going past camp."
"Yes, and it was rather mean of him."
"It didn't stop you though, did it?" Pinefeather asked, amused.
"You know, I keep hearing allusions to Lionheart being a rebel in her youth, but I never hear the actual stories," Lionheart groaned as a crooked smile made its way across her brother's maw. Pinefeather snuggled closer as the large ginger tom settled in more comfortably. "Well," he said with a small purr, "it doesn't seem like we're going anywhere anytime soon."

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

The snow had dwindled by the morning, and Mousestone ducked out of the nursery before any of the other cats had woken. Even Goldleaf, a notoriously early riser, had been fast asleep, leaning against Lionheart's flank. She crossed the snowy grounds, struggling through the chest-height fall until she could duck into the medicine den to assess damage. After a quick look, she surmised that the den was a little battered, but none of the herbs seemed to be disturbed. Novella and Archibald were still fast asleep, curled up together in a blur of black and white, while Dusklight's nest remained empty.
An uneasy feeling settled in her gut. Dusklight wasn't stupid, and if he'd been caught in bad weather she knew it was likely he'd taken shelter somewhere, but nonetheless she couldn't help but feel worried for him. Like it or not, his eye was still giving him trouble, and she didn't like the concept of him getting turned around in a blizzard. Luckily, as if appearing just to assuage her fears, Dusklight brushed into the den, blinking at her in surprise.
"An interesting time to make a return," she said, voice low, "I think it's a little past curfew." Dusklight rolled his eye at her, shaking his head good-naturedly, and climbing back into his nest. "But I'm back, aren't I? I got caught in the blizzard when I was with Gorseberry, so we just stayed at that barn I was telling you about," he paused, glancing at Novella and Archie, "did... anyone notice I was gone?" Mousestone shook her head.
"Badgerstar directed everyone to the nursery pretty much as soon as the storm hit," she mewed, "Dawnblossom was worried about leaving you there on your own, but I reminded her that Novella and Archie were with you, and they're both sworn to silence on you being gone. Mostly everyone was just excited about Silvermoon coming back." Dusklight's nodded a little with a light shrug. "You mean Flintburr's long-lost love that he's been pining over since he got here just turned up and the clan was excited? Shocker." Mousestone laughed.
"It's almost serendipity, considering you were busy writing your own star-crossed love story." Dusklight gave a put-out sigh, flopping onto his back in his den with a huff. Mousestone came to hover over him, rumbling a light purr. "You suck," he said, batting lightly at her nose, "and I hate you." Mousestone chuckled warmly, leaning down to touch her nose to his. "No you don't."
"No, I don't."
"Good morning Mousestone. Dusklight." The pair jumped a little as Goldleaf ducked into the den, shooting her apprentice a quizzical look. "You're up early."
"I played it cool last night, but I was worried about my mate," she cast a fond look at Novella, "she looks too peaceful sleeping to wake her up, so luckily for me this fool was awake instead to keep me entertained." Goldleaf gave them an appraising look, before she brushed past her apprentice to check on the herbs. "You've got dirt on your forehead, Dusklight." Mousestone's resulting laugh was loud enough to jolt Novella and her brother awake as the tom ducked his head in embarrassment, trying to clean the tell-tale mark of his night's escapades.

๐•ฅ๐• ๐••๐•’๐•ช,
"A family hunting party," Silvermoon said with a sigh, stretching out on top of a fallen log as she scouted the land, "this Lionheart must be a very good friend of yours if she's pulling the strings like that." Flintburr chuckled a little, as Sedgefire huffs. "Or she just knows that we'd make a good team! You and the boys have been travelling for however long, and her mate was my mentor so she knows that I'm a capable hunter-"
"Ashenstrike being your mentor is a mark against you being a capable hunter," Halfpond teased, dodging Sedgefire's swat. "Well, at least I'm not pining over a molly," she retorted, which made her brother snicker. "Could have fooled me..." This time, he yowled as Sedgefire, Ripplemist and Frostbranch all pitched in to spray him with snow, all of them laughing together as Halfpond shook out his pelt. "I see how it is," he said, shooting an accusatory glance at Ripplemist, "picking sides."
"I am the oldest, it's the best decision," Sedgefire said. Halfpond gave her an offended look, spluttering. "You don't know that!" They turned expectantly to their parents. Silvermoon blinked, looking at Flintburr in amusement. "Sedgefire's the oldest," he confirmed, laughing as Halfpond wailed about the lack of support while Sedgefire laughed. The large black tom split off from his mate and kits to catch up with Frostbranch, who was scenting the air a few lengths ahead. He circled around into the deaf tom's view, until he was sure Frostbranch was watching him.
"Hey," he said, "listen... I heard that you were teaching Dusklight to sign and I was wondering if you'd teach me, too." Frostbranch stared at him, bewildered. "Oh," he said, "I didn't think you'd... want to learn." Flintburr was acutely aware of the rest of the group watching him now, but he paid them no mind. "Of course I do," he said gently, "I know you and your brother are too old to need a father figure now, but... as far as I'm concerned, Silvermoon's family is my family. And... I'd like you to be able to consider me a father to you, if you ever need, because I consider you my kits that I've just never met before. I was hoping that maybe it would be a good experience for us? We could bond?" Frostbranch blinked again, before his face softened.
"Flintburr, you don't need to try so hard," he said with a laugh, "it's really obvious that you care about our mother and... I'm glad that you're making such an effort. I'd be happy to teach you, but you can exhale now, okay? I promise Ripplemist and I think you're great."
"He's right," Ripplemist piped up from behind him, "it might not be today or tomorrow, but if I'm ever going to call any cat 'dad', I think I'd be happy for it to be you."

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Dustfang ducked into the nursery, ears pricked forward. Lionheart had kindly not assigned him to a patrol, leaving him to have time with his new family now that they had enough senior warriors back on the scene to handle things without him. "Uncle Dustfang!" Hazelkit squeaked excitedly, launching out of Acornstream's grip and careening across the nursery to tackle him at the exact same moments as his kits swamped him. He flopped down onto the ground with a strangled cry.
"Ah! Help! I'm being attacked by vicious warriors!" He flailed his paws, stretching out to Shadowtail entreatingly. His mate was laughing as she got up from her nest and wandered across to him, before she flopped down forehead to forehead with him, put a paw either side of his face and tugged his head forward so that she could tug at his ear. He laughed a little harder, swiping gently at his mate as she purred, nuzzling her nose against his.
"You're not on patrol today?" She asked, and Dustfang shook his head as his kits and his niece clambered all over him. "No, Lionheart let me have the day off, which means that I can stay here and play with these little rascals." He flipped himself onto his back, using a paw to scoop up Cinderkit and touch his nose to hers. Shadowtail laughed, rolling onto her front so that she could look down at him with a curious blink. "Your genes aren't very strong, you know. Cinderkit is your only child who looks remotely like you." Dustfang gave her an offended blink. "Sleetkit kind of looks like me too." Shadowtail purred, resting their foreheads together. "You're only saying that because he's grayer than the others."
"Yeah, that's a fair point."
"Mom, if Dad is here does that mean we can go and play in the snow?" All eyes turned to Shadowtail, who blinked a little, bewildered at having being put on the spot. After a few moments, her face softened and she laughed, nodding her head. "I don't see why not. We'll look after Hazelkit too, if she wants to come." Hazelkit turned her imploring eyes to her mother, who started to get out of her nest. "Of course. I can come with you, it's not an impositio-"
"Actually, Mom, could I talk to you for a second?" Acornstream blinked, turning to face Woodbloom in shock. "Oh- yes, of course. Hazelkit, behave for Aunt Shadowtail and Uncle Dustfang, okay?" Her youngest daughter nodded, barreling out of the nursery with her cousins close on her tail. Dustfang followed the kits out into the snow, Shadowtail just a tail-length behind them. She cast a hesitant glance back at her friend, before she too burst forth into the snowy campground.
Her kits squealed in delight, leaping and slamming into the thick piles of snow that covered the earth. Shadowtail couldn't help but laugh, before she let out a yowl of surprise as a clump of snow hit the side of her face. She turned to find Dustfang smiling at her smugly, paw poised to flick more snow at her. With a great scoop, she arced a spray at him, leaping to her paws and pouncing. Her mate fell to the ground heavily, laughing, as the pair tussled, coating their pelts with fallen snowflakes. Suddenly, a shape pounced onto Dustfang's flank, the surprise of it knocking him clear off of his mate. Falconkit tugged at his father's ear, making him laugh harder.
"Hey!" He protested, swatting feebly at his son, "Get her!"
"Get him!" Shadowtail retorted, "He attacked me first." The kits seemed to contemplate this for a second, all eyes turning to Cinderkit, with their eldest sibling currently preoccupied. "Technically, that is true Dad," she said matter-of-factly. Hazelkit unleashed a war cry and bounded forward, with Oakkit and Sleetkit hot on her heels. Cinderkit brought up the rear, pouncing onto her father as Shadowtail laughed hard enough to make her sides ache.
"Argh! Curse you, vigilante justice!" Dustfang flailed his paw uselessly, before going limp as if playing dead. Shadowtail's eyes met his, soft and full of fondness.
I love you, she mouthed to him, watching the love swell behind his eyes. He mouthed back to her: more than the moon and the stars.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

"Sorry your den had to be destroyed for the blizzard," Avocetpaw said, pushing sticks into a gap into the den with muddy paws. Beside him, Sandpaw nodded her silent assent. Redrunner rumbled a chuckle from his sole nest in the elder's den. "Oh I understand the reasoning plenty, but you can tell your mentors that I don't need their coddling." The pair of apprentices rolled their eyes, before Sandpaw piped up, in her calm voice that she was so renowned for. "Longriver and Lionheart said that we'd earned a moon off training, but they didn't want us lazing about. They said it was either this or helping Goldleaf with herbs."
"The herbs smell bad," Avocetpaw added for context. Redrunner chuckled again. "I see," he said, "well, at least your deputy isn't throwing you two at me because she assumes I need company." Sandpaw snickered a little. "Lionheart doesn't think about company, she thinks about who's going to get the job done the most efficiently and she thinks about who works best in a team. I love her, and she's a great mentor, but she's mostly a great mentor because for her practicality comes before sentimentality. That being said... I'm glad she lets me train with Avocetpaw." She ducked her head, embarrassed.
"Oh?" Said Redrunner, intrigued. Avocetpaw stared at her with wide eyes. "Yes," Sandpaw said, with a shy nod, "Avocetpaw is one of my best friends- I didn't really know anyone when I came to the clan and he and Ternpaw were kind enough to let me be their friend, even though they have all their other friends. Avocetpaw and I get along really well and he's-- you're really cool," she turned her attention to the black and white tom, "and I guess I never really said thanks for being there for me but... you're a good friend and I like when we get to do things together."
"Thank you," Avocetpaw said, clearly stunned, "I think you're cool too, Sandpaw." Redrunner's rumbling chuckle made them both jump, and they turned to the tom with wide eyes. "You two remind me of when I was an apprentice," he said with a purr. The pair shared a glance, before they wandered over to settle down in front of the elder. "Tell us about it?" Sandpaw prompted, hopefully. The old ginger gave her a smile, before he began to tell them of his apprentice days, prompting shocked gasps and laughter all throughout the day.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

"I missed this," Lionheart said with a sigh, watching Dusklight dart ahead, tail high above him as he weaved through the trees along the south border. They breached the treeline and came to the lake, partially frozen over except around the rocks where the ice had splintered, allowing them room to fish. "It's so good to be patrolling again," Dusklight agreed, tipping his head back to take in the fresh air.
"We're glad to have you back," Roseclaw said, "honestly, it's been weird not having you around on patrols to annoy us." Dusklight turned back to give him a faux-offended look, before he huffed airily and flounced forward, launching himself up onto the sun rocks as Lionheart and Roseclaw passed beneath him. "The lake looks so nice in leafbare... so peaceful," he mewed, making the ginger cats pause to look over the landscape. Lionheart's face softened. "You're right," she said, "it does." She turned to find Dusklight staring at her curiously.
"What was winter like on the moors?" He asked, making Lionheart blink a little in surprise. "Not... a lot like this. Windy. Rainy. Frost makes the grass hard enough that a lot of cats come back with lacerations on their pads. I don't remember it snowing all that much though so... this is new." Roseclaw laughed a little bit. "Occasionally we got hail which was... never fun. Although I distinctly remember a certain ginger apprentice and her tabby friend whooping and hollering and trying to dodge the hail while her mother kept yelling at them to get inside the den..."
"It was fun!" Lionheart protested, making Dusklight laugh. "I'm so sad that I missed you telling embarrassing kitten Lionheart stories," he said, hopping down from the rocks to follow after the two older cats. Roseclaw hummed contemplatively. "You know, if we walked really slow I'd probably have time to tell them all again." Dusklight grinned. Lionheart groaned.
"Oh for the love of StarClan-"

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

[ the clan consumes 5 rabbits [10/10]
goldleaf and mousestone search for kitting herbs
cormorantpaw re-attempts his warrior assessment
sootface, novella, ashenstrike and pinefeather teach their apprentices advanced battle
boulderflame and flowershine teach their apprentices to climb
stonepatch and archibald rest for a moon

hawkthorn's hunting patrol: ternpaw, burrcall, willowthroat, fircloud and burningcloud
flintburr's hunting patrol: silvermoon, sedgefire, halfpond, frostbranch and ripplemist
featherpelt's hunting patrol: maplefall, fawnrunner, dawnblossom, longriver and harrierstreak
meadowfang's hunting patrol: adderstorm, squirrelwhisker, grouseclaw, wolverinejaw and rivuletflight
lionheart's border patrol: roseclaw and dusklight ]

affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | open | dm me!
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [4] | greencough
    chervil [6] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [5] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [5] | pain
    raspberry leaves [2] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [4] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [0] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celadine [3] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x6| 1 servings [6]
    vole | x5 | 1 servings [5]
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings [2]
    bird | x2 | 3 servings [6]
    fish | x3 | 2 servings [6]
    squirrel | x4 | 2 servings [8]
    capacity: 33 servings (3 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    roseclaw | cormorantpaw [4]
    โ†ช tracking, hunting, battle, swimming
    lionheart | sandpaw [4]
    โ†ช battle, hunting, tracking, adv battle
    hawkthorn| ternpaw [4]
    โ†ช battle, hunting, tracking, adv hunt
    longriver | avocetpaw [4]
    โ†ช battle, hunting, tracking, adv battle
    sootface | elkpaw [3]
    โ†ช hunting, battle, climbing, skill
    novella | thunderpaw [3]
    โ†ช hunting, battle, climbing, skill
    boulderflame | mistpaw [3]
    โ†ช hunting, battle, adv hunt, skill
    flowershine | deerpaw [3]
    โ†ช hunting, battle, adv hunt, skill
    ashenstrike | juniperpaw [2]
    โ†ช hunting, battle, skill, skill
    pinefeather | midnightpaw [2]
    โ†ช hunting, battle, skill, skill

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante

family/mates;
    flintburr โ™ฅ silvermoon
    โ†ช halfpond & sedgefire
    tawnycloud โ™ก shrikecry
    โ†ช shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfang โ™ก tanglestep
    โ†ช boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthorn โ™ฅ acornstream
    โ†ช squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelkit
    ripplebound โ™ก junipernose
    โ†ช dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleap โ™ก dewfeather
    โ†ช harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstar โ™ฅ maplefall
    โ†ช juniperpaw, midnightpaw
    & twilightkit
    cherryflower โ™ก frostjaw
    โ†ช roseclaw, russetwing, lionheart,
    gingerstrike & dawnleap
    roseclaw โ™ฅ pinefeather
    stonepatch โ™ฅ fawnrunner
    โ†ช elkpaw, thunderpaw, mistpaw
    & deerpaw
    longriver โ™ฅ harrierstreak
    featherpelt โ™ก seneca
    โ†ช avocetpaw & ternpaw
    pigeoncall โ™ก reedwhisper
    โ†ช grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtail โ™ฅ dustfang
    โ†ช falconkit, cinderkit, sleetkit
    & oakkit
    burningcloud โ™ฅ meadowfang
    mousestone โ™ฅ novella
    ashenstrike โ™ฅ lionheart
    boulderflame โ™ฅ flowershine
    woodbloom โ™ฅ jayfur
    โ†ช due in one moon
    niobe โ™ก lancer
    โ†ช novella & archibald
    fircloud โ™ก callie
    โ†ช rivuletflight
    silvermoon โ™ก whitefoot
    โ†ช ripplemist, frostbranch
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NobleClan โœง 007

Postby tigerclaw » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm

โœง
๐™‰๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ: 013
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ: 006 โœง ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ: 005. โœง ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ: 002
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š: 003.
๐™‰๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ: 1/16.
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™™: Katrione.
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ: Cats to be found:
[Proof]
GrayCloud, tom, 28m
HornetKit, tom, 1m.
ใฎใฎ

writing later-

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผก๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘ wrote:[New Arrivals]
โ†ช BeeSting.

[Patrols]
โ†ช WaspStar, GlacierShadow, BeeSting, and RiverSpray hunt.
โ†ช WillowTuft, ClearPaw, and LilacSong patrol.
โ†ช QuailScratch search for herbs,
BurnetPaw comes along with him.

[Training]
โ†ช ClearPaw trains for stealth.
โ†ช BurnetPaw trains for
dosing of herbs to give.

[Mates]
โ†ช GlacierShadow has become quite close
to WillowTuft, spending most of her free
time speaking to her and even converse
with her brother. Finally spills that she
really really really likes WillowTuft.
WillowTuft calls her a mousebrain but
happily accepts her offer to be her
mate.

[Consumption]
โ†ช NobleClan consumes a mountain hare.

๐™Œ๐™ช๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ:
          โ†ช [Queen] WaspStar | 27m | Molly | โœง
          ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ:
          โ†ช Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]โœง[/url]

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™จ:
          โ†ช QuailScratch | 22m | Tomcat | โœง

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ:
          โ†ช BurnetPaw | 7m | Non-binary (bio t) | โœง

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ:

๐™‚๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ:
          โ†ช WillowTuft | 15m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช LilacSong | 14m | Non-binary (bio m) | โœง

๐™Ž๐™ช๐™—๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™จ:
          โ†ช RiverSpray | 30m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช GlacierShadow | 16m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช BeeSting | 27m | Tomcat | โœง

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ:
          โ†ช ClearPaw | 10m | Tomcat | โœง

๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ:
          โ†ช Leto | 25m | Molly | โœง
          โžข Unable to have kits

๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ:
          Leto's โœ˜ ???'s litter
          โ†ช Apollo | 3m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Persephone | 3m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช Ares | 3m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Artemis | 3m | Molly | โœง

Name's โœ˜ Name's litter

Name's โœ˜ Name's litter
    ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ใ€‘ wrote:๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username

๐™€๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username

๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
    โ†ช North | Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช East | Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช South | Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช West | Clan Name | Username

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฉ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“ใ€‘ wrote:๐™ˆ๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
    โ†ช Cobwebs | x001
    โ†ช Alder bark | x001
    โ†ช Beech leaves | x001
    โ†ช Bindweed | x001
    โ†ช Herb | x000
    โ†ช Herb | x000

๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™-๐™†๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ก๐™š
    โ†ช Common minnows | x001 | 001 servings | 1
    โ†ช Wood mice | x002 | 002 servings | 1
    โ†ช Red squirrels | x001 | 002 servings | 2
    โ†ช Stoat | x001 | 002 servings | 2
    โ†ช Red-tailed hawks | x001 | 003 servings | 3
    โ†ช Mountain hare | x00 | 000 servings | 3

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ใ€‘ wrote:๐™๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
    โ†ช RiverSpray | ClearPaw | 1 | Balance.
    โ†ช QuailScratch | BurnetPaw | 1 | Herb identification.
    โ†ช Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves.

๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™
    โ†ช Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place
    โ†ช Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place

๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
    Leto [M] โœ˜ ??? [T]
    โ†ช Apollo, Persephone, Ares, Artemis
    ??? [M] โœ˜ ??? [T]
    โ†ช WillowTuft, ClearPaw
    Leto [M] โœ˜ RiverSpray [T]
    โ†ช Unable to have biological
    kits (River step-father to
    Leto's kits)
    GlacierShadow [M] โœ˜ WillowTuft [M]
    โ†ช Kits
    Name [M] โœ˜ Name [T]
    โ†ช Kits
    Name [M] โœ˜ Name [T]
    โ†ช Kits
Last edited by tigerclaw on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:13 pm

๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ซ
Number of Cats: 19

Shadowstar closed himself off in his den after losing his first life. The ridicule he received from his mother and judgement from his brother was enough to set the tom off badly, enough to keep Frostfoot far away too. He had to think long and hard about how to keep Starclan's noses out of his clan. Doesn't mean he didn't ridicule the ill apprentices and their mentors for being wastes of space when he heard they didn't do anything all moon. It's like this whole clan was a waste of space in Shadowstar's eyes. That's when he saw Reedface make his way into the den. "Shadowstar...?" he called in a weak and pathetic voice. The leader scoffed. "You sound as helpless as you look, what do you need?"
"Gorsepaw is ready for evaluation. I believe he's ready to become a warrior." Reedface said, stronger now, and stared right into the eyes of what he believed as the Dark Forest itself. They stared at one another for a moment before Shadowstar stood. "If you wish to waste my time then fine, show me Gorsepaw's skills so I can fail him already." the aged leader hissed. Reedface frowned but still turned to take Gorsepaw and Shadowstar into the swamp where they would evaluate Gorsepaw. Reedface prayed he would show that stuck-up leader that Gorsepaw was going to be more of a warrior than he ever could be.

Blizzardear strut his way across camp straight to Mossfur, who was sitting near the middle of camp grooming herself. He had just finished training Shadowpaw and was now on a mission. "Mossfur?" he purred confidently, sitting down beside him so his white pelt looked best. Mossfur turned, confused, and tilted her head. "Yes, Blizzardear? Is there something... wrong...?" she asked, looking him up and down. He looked like he was about to have a stroke or just received a good insult from Frostfoot. Maybe both... "Do I need to get Chervilpatch or Camberpool?" she asked. "No, unless you think I can get my heart back... but I don't want it back." he purred, trying to be seductive. Mossfur looked even more confused. "Have you been talking to those brothers? Where are they so I can-"
"Mossfur..." Blizzardear sighed, his shoulders dropping. "I was trying to be confident like them so I can tell you that..." he paused and stared at the ground in sudden terror. He was trying to flirt so he didn't have to tell her straight out! "Uhm... tell me what...?" Mossfur asked more gently now. Blizzardear opened his mouth to respond but got choked up when he looked up at her eyes. "That I..." he stopped again. Inside his mind he was belting himself for being so stupid. Then Frostfoot came over to them. "Mossfur, if you forgot already you are on a hunting patrol with the two wastes of fur. And it's leaving now." she hissed, glaring at Blizzardear. Mossfur stood with a sigh. "I really hope you can fix your attitude and get a nice tom or molly in your life..." Mossfur groaned before turning to Blizzardear. "Tell me when I finish my patrol?" she asked, hoping he would say yes. Blizzardear could only manage a broken smile.
He wasn't around after Mossfur's patrol.

Blizzardear, after Mossfur's patrol, grabbed Oakface and Windheart and drug them out of the camp without Mossfur seeing them. "How do you two do it?!" he asked once they were far enough from camp. The two brothers looked at one another then to Blizzardear. "Do... what?" Oakface asked with a tilt of his head. "Be so confident, make the mollies laugh, you know!" he exclaimed. The brothers then understood. "Oooooh, so you want a lady, huh?" Windheart said cheekily. Blizzardear shook his head. "You don't get it!"
"So who is it?" Oakface inquired with a smirk.
"Is she purrrrfect?" Windheart joked.
Blizzardear began pacing at their joking. "Mossfur, and yes she is! I don't know how to make her know I want her though..." he groaned, defeated. The brothers broke out into laughter. "Mossfur! Man, she's one to have eyes on. Honestly Oakface and I were-" Windheart stopped as he saw the burning eyes of Blizzardear cut through him. "Hey, we won't take her!" Oakface hurriedly said. "We were just agreeing she is perfect."
"Going away from that, how do I tell her? How are you two so confident?"
"Oh, it's easy! We just act like ourselves. If someone hates it we make a joke of it." Windheart said happily. Oakface continued off where his brother left off, "Yeah, it's easy once you get used to it. The apprentices love joking with us, so that gives us more confidence knowing someone else loves our games." Blizzardear sat and listened to them go on about their confidence, which very quickly derailed into how to make fun of Frostfoot and Shadowstar next time they see the apprentices. "Hey, Blizzardear, just make sure you're yourself." Oakface commented thoughtfully. Then Windheart ruined it. "Yeah, we want more kits to play with!"
Blizzardear groaned and stood. "Let's get back to camp. I think I got it now."

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Chervilpatch and Camberpool search for herbs]
Boarder Patrols:
[Frostfoot, Gatorclaw, Troutthroat, and Reedface patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Mossfur, Windheart, and Oakface hunt]
Rank Changes:
[Shadowstar and Reedface evaluate Gorsepaw. If he passes he'll be named Gorseclaw]
Apprentices:
[Barkpatch trains Lightpaw in swimming]
[Mudpatch trains Sunpaw in fishing]
[Blizzardear trains Shadowpaw in climbing]
[Skyear trains Hickorypaw in hunting]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes two small fish, 4 serving!]
[Note to mod: Text Here]

Leader:
      Shadowstar | 87 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ

Medicine Cat:
      Chervilpatch | 89 moons | Female | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Camberpool | 27 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ -Paralyzed waist down

Warriors:
      Reedface | 72 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Mudpatch | 51 moons | Female | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Frostfoot | 52 moons | Female | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Blizzardear | 50 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Oakface | 44 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Windheart | 44 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Barkpatch | 38 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Mossfur | 51 moons | Female | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Skyear | 32 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Gatorclaw | 53 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Troutthroat | 48 moons | Female | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]๐ŸŒฟ[/url]

Apprentices:
      Gorsepaw | 16 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Sunpaw | 10 moons | Female | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Lightpaw | 10 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Shadowpaw | 10 moons | Male | ๐ŸŒฟ
      Hickorypaw | 12 moons | Female | ๐ŸŒฟ

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Borage | Usage | x1
    Cobwebs | Usage | x1
    Daisy Leaf | Usage | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Usage | x1
    Tansy | Usage | x0
    Feverfew | Usage | x0
    Stinging Nettle | Usage | x1
    Dock | Usage | x1
    Honey | Usage | x1
    Chickweed | Usage | x1
    Broom | Usage | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x3 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x5 | 1 servings
    Toad | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x11 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Reedface | Gorsepaw | 8
    โœ”๏ธ (Advanced)Hunting
    โœ”๏ธ (Advanced)Swimming
    โœ”๏ธ (Advanced)Fishing
    โœ”๏ธ (Advanced)Climbing
    โœ”๏ธ Moves
    Mudpatch | Sunpaw | 3
    โœ”๏ธ Combat
    โœ”๏ธ Hunting
    โœ”๏ธ Moves
    Blizzardear | Shadowpaw | 3
    โœ”๏ธ Fishing
    โœ”๏ธ Swimming
    โœ”๏ธ Moves
    Barkpatch | Lightpaw | 4
    โœ”๏ธ Hunting
    โœ”๏ธ Climbing
    โœ”๏ธ Combat
    โœ”๏ธ Moves
    Skyear | Hickorypaw | 2
    โœ”๏ธ Climbing
    โœ”๏ธ Combat
    โœ”๏ธ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    โœ”๏ธ Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Sunpaw, Lightpaw, Shadowpaw
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trail reply [01]

Postby triplethesix » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    leaf-bare has finally arrived,
    whether youโ€™re ready or not.
    instead of pleasantly waking
    up to a warm, cozy den, ma
    ny awake with a shiver and t
    he sight of their own breath
    before them. cats have to w
    ork much harder to even find
    any prey let alone catch it. l
    uckily, there have been no he
    avy snowfalls just yet. watch
    out for common leaf-bare illn
    sses such as whitecough and g
    reencough as they may be cre
    eping up on your clan.
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

the empire of the gods
    legolas the elf

style - short

Legolas The Elf wrote:

[POST LOG]
    CONSUMPTION:
    The Empire consumes fasts this moon.

NEW CATS:
    Cadetstag has been accepted into the Empire!
    Auletris has been accepted into the Empire!
    Neritevine has been accepted into the Empire!
    Graystorm has been accepted into the Empire!

TRAINING:
    All Rookies and Cadets train in some unlearned skill.

MATES AND KITS:
    Cleopatra will give birth in two moons.
    Blazelion and Mantasting become mates and try for kits.

CATS TO LOOK FOR:

Timberpaw
    Blank Slate (naming Rookiestream and calling female)
    niah and az from ice nation (both at 16 moons) niah is left and az is right
    Sootpaw (will be called Cadetfallen) 12 moons (clumsy lovable sweetheart)
    Axel - 22 moons - tom

PATROL 1:
    Noble, Barleyslash, Civetfang, Cadetmidnight, and Cadestorm patrol.

PATROL 2:
    Spottedtooth, Wormwood, Cadetsyrinx, and Auletris patrol.

HUNTING PATROL 1:
    Percy, Rookiewigeon, Russetflash, Cadetswan, and Rookieslate hunt

HUNTING PATROL 2:
    Splashingtorrent, Snowclaw, Blizzardcrest and Tawnyfall hunt.

HERB HUNTING
    Pasileyburner and Cadetpool hunt for herbs

LEADERSHIP CHANGES:
    None

CEREMONIES:
    Midnightkit, Duokit, Icekit, and Slatekit are now Cadets and Rookies!

STARCLAN VISIT:
    None this cycle.

BIG CHANGES:
    Though it took the moon, and a lot of encouraging, Tawnyfall manages to convince Noble to get rid of the servant rank. Why need servants to do dirty work when you could, and become more feared for it. She also pointed out that servants could raise a rebellion and overthrow Noble, and he agreed to promote her to Soldier and raze the rank.

Also - Civetfang's image broke. He was either gray or a gray tabby I believe.

training
    rookiewigeon fails to learn a new skill this moon.
    cadetswan fails to learn a new skill this moon.
    cadetstorm successfully learns endurance this moon!
    cadetpool successfully learns organization this moon!
    cadetmidnight successfully learns hunting this moon!
    auletris successfully learns hunting this moon!
    cadetsyrinx successfully learns hunting this moon!
    cadetduo successfully learns battle this moon!
    rookieslate fails to learn a new skill this moon.
    rookieice fails to learn a new skill this moon.
    cadetstag successfully learns battle this moon!

mates and kits
    blazelion and mantasting are now mates and are expecting kits! their litter is due in two moons.

patrolling
    nobleโ€™s patrol found niah and az on their patrol! are they accepted into the empire?
    spottedtoothโ€™s patrol finds nothing of interest.

hunting
    percyโ€™s hunting party returns with x1 mouse and x1 ermine.
    splashingtorrentโ€™s hunting party returns with x1 rabbit.

herb hunting
    paisleyburner and cadetpool return with x1 chervil and x1 catmint.

other
    is this image alright for civetfang?
Last edited by triplethesix on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dup's Trial Mod Reply - HazeClan - 07

Postby frankie (dup) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:47 pm

S E A S O N
๐™ฐ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šข ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š. ๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ' ๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šž๐š›, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ. ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ - ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š’๐š ๐š’๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šข๐šŽ๐š...

C L A N L I S T

๐™ท๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—

๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

โ†’ Palepaw passes!
    xโ†’ Driftkit is apprenticed to Swivelspear and becomes Driftpaw!
    Dunekit is apprenticed to Marshpool and becomes Dunepaw!
    Ripplekit is apprenticed to Badgerstrike and becomes Ripplepaw!
    Crowkit is apprenticed to Juniperclaw and becomes Crowpaw!
    Stonekit is apprenticed to Heatherflame and becomes Stonepaw!
    Houndkit is apprenticed to Brackengaze and becomes Houndpaw!
    Pebblekit is apprenticed to Meadowhawk and becomes Pebblepaw!
    ๐š”๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

โ†’ Oceansplash gives birth to a healthy kit! (The kit carries colourpoint)
    xโ†’ Snowcreek gives birth to two healthy kits! (Both carry solid)
    xxโ†’ Daffodilpetal gives birth to three healthy kits! (All carry dilute)
    xxxโ†’ aaaaahhhhh sorry for not having them all as kit pics! it took me over half an hour to find those - ticked tabbies are hard.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐šœ

โ†’ Ashfang, Twigstorm, and Applepaw find x1 honey and x2 feverfew.
      Applepaw successfully learns how to identify herbs!
      xโ†’ Tigerleap's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 bird
      xxโ†’ Emberspark's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 stoat
      xxxโ†’ Mintleaf's patrol catches x1 rabbit and x1 squirre;
      xxxxโ†’ Maplebreeze's patrol catches x1 bird and x1 rabbit
      xxxxxโ†’ Turtledove's patrol catches x1 stoat
      xxxxxxโ†’ Hazestar's patrol finds a prospective warrior and their sibling, a pregnant queen.
      xxxxxxxโ†’ Marigoldthistle's patrol finds two warrior siblings
      xxxxxxxxโ†’ Cloudripple's patrol finds nothing of interest.
      ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š

โ†’ All apprentices learn the appropriate skills!
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 86

Fernheart
Fernheart gave birth to her three young easily and happily groomed them as they searched for her belly. She had been given something she thought was just a regular leaf with weird red spots that seemed smeared on but didnโ€™t think much of it because Barktail said it would help her give kit easier. It was very easy so maybe it was true. He also said her orange kit was a little sick and gave him some seeds... but he looked fine. Twoeyes came and sat beside Fernheart, her two young admiring Shadowstrideโ€™s. โ€œSo what are you going to name them?โ€ She asked as she laid beside Fernheart and began grooming her. โ€œWell, I was thinking Flickerkit for the orange one...โ€ she commented, smiling at them all. โ€œThatโ€™s a beautiful name. Heโ€™ll be a strong tom Iโ€™m sure.โ€ Twoeyes said confidently. โ€œAnd the other two?โ€ She asked. Fernheart opened her mouth to speak but got choked up out of nowhere. She started coughing and stood to get away from her kits. She didnโ€™t want to get them sick. They mewled helplessly for their mother that left them. Twoeyes curled around them and guided them to her belly. โ€œFernheart, whatโ€™s wrong?โ€ She asked in a slightly panicked voice as she wouldnโ€™t stop coughing. Then Fernheart collapsed to the ground and began shaking violently. โ€œFernheart?!โ€ Twoeyes howled in shock, trying her best to keep the new kits warm. โ€œHollypelt?! Valleyglow?! Someone, help!!โ€ She cried out. The medicine cats came running over at the sound of distress. โ€œWhatโ€™s wrong?!โ€ Valleyglow asked until she saw Hollypelt rush to Fernheartโ€™s convulsing side. Valleyglow directed Pinepaw out of the den as Blazepaw rushed to help in any way he could. Barktail sat and watched at the side as her spasms grew weaker. Hollypelt looked in Fernheart's mouth and saw the red she recognized as death berries, though not as strong as usual. She whipped her head around in a rage. "Barktail! What have you done?!" She hissed. Barktail was taken aback from her sudden anger. "I have her a herb!" he cried to defend himself. "What herb resembles death berries?! Enlighten me!" she howled. Barktail looked around for a moment. "Uhhh, juniper berries...?" he said, unsure of himself. "Juniper berries aren't that red. You murdered-"
"Hollypelt! Something is wrong with Flickerkit!" Twoeyes called as the kit began convulsing like his mother did. Hollypelt brushed off Barktail for the moment and hurried to Flickerkit, pulling him away from his siblings. She checked his mouth too and watched him cough up part of a foxglove seed... Hollypelt's eyes couldn't get closer to fire red than they did at that moment. "You poisoned her kit with foxglove seeds too?! What did you do to the other two!" She yowled. Barktail backed up to the entrance of the nursery. "N-Nothing! He, uh..."
"Don't give me excuses!" Hollypelt's fur fluffed as she hissed. No wonder she always hated him... he was obviously following Dark Forest ideals. Blazepaw then looked at Barktail as Fernheart stopped moving. "Were you the one that snuck foxgolve seeds into the kitting herbs Valleyglow and I used for Snowtrail...?"
Barktail looked at the scared apprentice. "No, that was... Hollypelt! She's framing me!" he hissed, arching his back. Blazepaw curled up near Fernheart's body. Hollypelt closed in on Barktail as Flickerkit went limp... like a candle left alone too soon.
---
Fernheart opened her eyes to see the white trees of Starclan circling her. The sparkling grass surrounded her paws as she looked around. Her eyes began to fill with tears. "No... I couldn't have... my..." she heard a soft mew at her paws and looked down to see Flickerkit standing there. She cried out and fell to the ground, surrounding him with her tail. "No! Flickerkit, you can't be here!" she cried, causing Flickerkit to follow suit. "I'm sorry, mommy..." he mewed. "It hurt so much and I didn't know what was happening... I heard cats hissing and then saw you..."
Fernheart pressed her head against Flickerkit. "None of this is your fault... I just wish you could have grown up and seen the beauty of the world for yourself..."
"Where are we?"
Fernheart looked at Flickerkit, the sparkling tears still falling from her face. "This is Starclan, it's where all the good cats go when they die." she replied. Flickerkit looked around then tilted his head. "Who is that...?" he asked. Fernheart looked up and saw Saltwind padding over to them. Fernheart began to cry again. "That's Saltwind... your father." she said, standing to greet her mate. Flickerkit watched as they nuzzled each other and both cried. "You came too soon, Fernheart..." Saltwind whimpered. "You left too soon." she cried in response. Saltwind opened his eyes to look at Flickerkit. "Who is this...?" he asked. "That's Flickerkit. He's your son"
Flickerkit ran over and nuzzled Saltwind's leg as Fernheart introduced him. "I saw Barktail poison you and one of our kits... I just didn't know which and couldn't see with all the commotion." he said as he marveled at his young. Fernheart looked down. "I pray our other two see us well past our age..." she said. Saltwind nuzzled her once more. "Well past Softcrow's age." he responded. "Now come, let me show you both Starclan..." he then said, taking his family to the gathering Fireclan cats.
------
Timberstar stood in the middle of camp, his expression cold and stone like the weather, as he stared at the lifeless body of Fernheart and her kit. The medicine cat apprentices had been evacuated from the den when Fernheart began her seizures as the medicine cats tried to find out what was wrong. But everyone knew. Even those apprentices. "Barktail." Timberstar called in a dark tone. The general medicine cat slowly came towards the leader, tail and head held low. "Yes...?"
"You have committed at least two murders in Fireclan and are now banished from the clan. Leave now." Timberstar turned his empty gaze to the pathetic tom. Barktail sat down where he stood. "But I-"
"If you don't leave now I will end you where you stand." Timberstar hissed as Barktail spoke. He winced at the words and slowly rose to his paws. "Timber-" Barktail began to say, but Timberstar lunged at the tom as soon as he heard the words. He clawed the cat's side and bit a chunk of his ear out before jumping back. "Now, Barktail!" Timberstar hissed. Barktail scrambled away and ran into the forest. Timberstar watched until he saw Barktail disappear into the brambles. Hollypelt smirked at the sight of the irksome medicine cat scampering away for his life. The rest of the clan didn't share that pleasure of Barktail genuinely terrified. Birchfur padded up to Timberstar with Firpaw, Aspenpaw, Paperpaw, Oakpaw, and Pinepaw behind her. "Timberstar... please think of your next action before following through..." she mewed with some fear etched in her voice. Timberstar looked around at the clan - queens shielding their newborns and apprentices hiding in their den. The warriors sat with eyes downcast. He sighed and sat down with his head low. "Fernheart has been with Fireclan since the beginning and I'm sorry for reacting as viciously as I did. If anyone knows about anything else wrong please report it to me so the situation doesn't get as rash. Bramblestrike..." he said, turning to the warrior who was now standing in fear he would be banished too. "I would like a word in my den."
------
Barktail
Barktail ran away from Fireclan, as fast as he could, not looking back even once. The cold froze his dripping blood rather quickly. He eventually came to the river that was only frozen at the banks. He looked back wildly before jumping in and swimming across. The cold of the water went to his bones almost instantly but he didn't care. He just needed to get away from that clan before he died. He came to the other side of the river and clawed his way out before continuing his mad dash. The water froze on his fur and crystallized to ensure he remained cold. He found a tree a little ways from the river, seeing the second just ahead, and ran for it. It was slightly hollowed out in the base - enough for him to squeeze in. He clawed his way in and curled up against the side of the tree, shivering. He began grooming his fur to gain more warmth back. I'll make those Fireclan cats pay for this... he vowed silently.
------
Timberstar
Timberstar brought Bramblestrike into his den and sat down near the entrance while Bramblestrike sat near the back. "Did you know this would happen?" he asked in a collected tone to ease Bramblestrike's fear. "N-No... I swear, and I would tell you if I did!" the warrior responded quickly. "Don't worry, I won't attack you or run you out of camp. I just need to know if there are any dangers now, and if you know what happened to Saltwind."
"I don't know what happened to Saltwind. Snaketail was with him so he's the only one that would know. I do know that there are two other cats trying to bring you down..."
"Who? I need to know, Bramblestrike."
"I... can't say. I should go before they think I've told you anything."
"Bramblestrike!" Timberstar stood to block the entrance and stared into Bramblestrike's eyes. "I need to know now. Before anyone else dies." Bramblestrike looked down to avoid Timberstar's eyes. "Ask my sister..." he said before pushing his way free of the den. Timberstar watched Bramblestrike gather Paperpaw and leave the camp. He sighed and padded into camp to look for Juniperleap. She had already left on her patrol for the day. He did see Snaketail coming over with a mouse in his mouth. "I figured you needed some food after... what happened. So I brought you one before I took Aspenpaw training." He said gingerly. Timberstar nodded in thanks and took the mouse from Snaketail. "Thank you." he said then left to eat the prey. It was poisoned with holly berries from Juniperleap's stash.
---
Timberstar opened his eyes to see Starclan once again. He sighed and stood up to look around. He saw all the past cats from Fireclan begin to gather around him to see him. He even saw Saltwind and Fernheart together with Flickerkit. He padded over to Saltwind. โ€œSaltwind, itโ€™s so good to see you again...โ€ he said, touching his head against the past deputyโ€™s. โ€œIโ€™ve missed you too old friend. But I must advise you think things through before acting when we send you back. Donโ€™t be rash.โ€ He warned. Timberstar nodded slowly then looked to the other Fireclan cats. Crowwhisker and Softcrow came up to him with all the deceased kits around them. โ€œPlease donโ€™t see us again anytime soon,โ€ Crowwhisker said, โ€œwe want you to enjoy your other seven lives.โ€
โ€œAnd please tell Cloudstride and Reedtail I miss them. Shadowstride too.โ€ Skypaw said with a smile. Timberstar nodded then looked to Softcrow. She touched his nose without another comment and sent him back to Fireclan. Timberstar woke up in his den with the mouse coughed up.
------
Stonebark
Stonebark found Littleheart after they both finished training their respective apprentices and greeted her warmly. โ€œHow have Pebblepaw and Sandpaw been doing? I havenโ€™t been able to catch them lately.โ€ Stonebark asked. โ€œThey seem to be doing well and training hard. Theyโ€™ll be strong warriors like our dear Puddlefoot soon enough.โ€ She purred back. They sat and began to groom one another. โ€œIโ€™m so glad you were chosen as deputy, too. Just be careful, okay?โ€ Littleheart said with some worry. With Fernheart and Saltwind dying so near one another she was scared that whoever was doing this would target Stonebark too. โ€œYou know I will. I have to stay around for our young.โ€ He replied in a comforting purr.
They sat together for a while until Stonebark had to leave for deputy duties.
Juniperleap
Juniperleap came back from her patrol to see Bramblestrike heading back to camp after training Aspenpaw. She hurried to catch up to him before he got to camp. โ€œHey, Bramblestrike.โ€ She purred to her brother. โ€œStay away snake.โ€ He hissed in response. Juniperleap gasped rather dramatically at his response. โ€œIโ€™m sorry if you mistook me for that mouse-brain! Can we go for a walk?โ€ She asked. Bramblestrike sighed and stopped to look her in they eyes. โ€œJuniperleap you are a lying fox and donโ€™t deserve my time. Stay away.โ€ His cynical sister sighed. โ€œThen Iโ€™m sorry to say Timberstar will know you knew Poppykit would die. And are the cause of his first life lost.โ€ Bramblestrike hissed at her words. "Fine. Lead the way." he said through gritted teeth. Juniperleap lit up. "Perfect! Let's go then!" she purred as she lead the way, looking back to make sure he was following behind her. The two walked for a long while, reaching the waterfall that Timberstar lost his first life at. The two padded up to the side of the waterfall. "Why did you take me here? You know I don't like it here anymore..." Bramblestrike hissed, eyeing Juniperleap sideways. "Oh, because I believe that looking into the past helps one move forward..." She commented. Bramblestrike tilted his head in confusion at her words. "What do you mean?"
"Oh... just this." she said as she lunged at him to knock him over. Bramblestrike was taken off guard by her action and before he could even get up, Juniperleap was pushing him over the side and into the waterfall. His eyes widened as he watched his sister begin to pad away from his grave. He hit the water hard on his back and went straight to the bottom where the rocks smashed into his head. The blow sent him into a daze as he slowly drowned at the bottom of the waterfall. No one would know where he was... ever.
---
Juniperleap padded to camp with a smile on her face. She knew she didn't have much longer to go through with her plans... she had to act fast.
------
Fuzzypaw
Fuzzypaw was so excited to be an apprentice, finally, with his brother and sister! He had waited so long to become a warrior and strong like his dad Ambereyes. He rushed over to his new mentor with a pep in his step. "Hi, Lionheart! I can't wait to start training and learning from you to be a strong warrior!" He said with excitement. Lionheart smiled at Fuzzypaw's happiness. "I can't wait to train you!" He said with a purr. He remembered being that energetic and happy to be a warrior when he became an apprentice, too. He prayed that the deaths around camp wouldn't touch this apprentice. "Now run along, go meet all the other apprentices!" Lionheart urged. Fuzzypaw nodded quickly and bolted straight for Marigoldpaw and Nimbuspaw. "Can you believe we are apprentices already!?" He cried out with joy. "Yes, because I know I'll beat you to warrior-hood!" Nimbuspaw teased. Marigoldpaw just sighed. "You two are such toms. Obviously I'll be the strongest, fastest, and first to become warrior!" She said. Both her brothers laughed at her. "Yeah, right!" Fuzzypaw said through his laughs. Marigoldpaw frowned. "Then how about I show you!" She said as she lunged at the two of them, knocking them all over. They began play fighting in the dirt for a while until more apprentices came over to meet them. "Congratulations on becoming apprentices! We can't wait to train with you guys and play!" Blackpaw said happily, even though he knew he'd be a warrior sooner than them. It was still exciting. "I look forward to it!" Fuzzykit said with a great big grin on his fuzzy face.

[Barktail search for cobwebs for his wounds]*
[Hollypelt uses a chamomile, burnet, and thyme on Pebblepaw]
[Valleyglow uses a wild garlic on Sandpaw]
[Hollypelt uses a dock on Fuzzypaw]
[Lavendernose - 2 moons]
[Pebblepaw - 2 moons]
[Smokewhisker speaks with Blazepaw]
[Stonebark trains Coalpaw in combat]
[Silvertail trains Emberpaw in advanced hunting]
[Valleyglow trains Blazepaw in advanced herbal application]
[Greyface trains Sandpaw in swimming]
[Littleheart trains Smokepaw in climbing]
[Forgottennose trains Shadowpaw in climbing]
[Coltsface trains Blackpaw in hunting]
[Jaggedear trains Stillpaw in hunting]
[Sweetpatch trains Galepaw in fishing]
[Tatteredpelt trains Poppypaw in combat]
[Goldenflower trains Lunarpaw in swimming]
[Lavenderfoot trains Nightpaw in climbing]
[Slitear trains Cherrypaw in fishing]
[Puddlefoot trains Boulderpaw in climbing]
[Willowfern trains Ravenpaw in hunting]
[Snaketail trains Aspenpaw in combat]
[Snowheart trains Firpaw in swimming]
[Riverstripe trains Oakpaw in fishing]
[Bramblestrike trains Paperpaw in climbing]
[Hollypelt trains Pinepaw in combat]
[Firestripe trains Brightpaw in combat]
[Greypelt returns to the warrior ranks]
[Fuzzykit is named Fuzzypaw, Lionheart's apprentice]
[Marigoldkit is named Marigoldpaw, Ambereyes's apprentice]
[Nimbuskit is named Nimbuspaw, Birchfur's apprentice]
[Cloudpaw is named Cloudstride, a new warrior]
[Ashpaw is named Ashfur, a new warrior]
[Rainpelt, Rippleface, Brindlestripe, Juniperleap, Willowshade, and Reedtail hunt]
[Leopardeye, Snowheart, Brightheart, Burnettface, Greypelt, and Yewfeather hunt]
[___ hunt]
[Cloudstride and Ashfur patrol the boarders]
[___ patrol the boarders]
[Lunarglow, Sunsplash, and Honeygaze watch the kits for the moon]
[Bramblestrike dies]
[Timberstar lost his second life]

The clan consumes four birds and two rabbits, 14 servings!
[Note to mod: Therapist skills: Interpersonal Communication, Herbal Knowledge/Application, Observational Skills, Empathy, Conflict Resolution, Critical Thinking, taking more ideas
Barktail begins a rogue camp in Fireclan territory (the land between two rivers near the North boarder) and will grow Deathclan numbers next post. I will still follow patrol limit of 5 (until I reach 100 cats) for both camps. Until I recode next post the actions with * will be Deathclan. I've removed name colors too.]

Leader:
    Timberstar | 73 moons | Male | โฆ

Deputy:
    Stonebark | 60 moons | Male | โฆ

Head Medicine Cat:
    Hollypelt | 53 moons | Female | โฆ

Nursery Medicine Cat:
    Valleyglow | 33 moons | Female | โฆ

General Medicine Cat:
    Barktail | 69 moons | Male | โฆ

Warriors:
    Rainpelt | 62 moons | Female | โฆ
    Silvertail | 72 moons | Female | โฆ
    Goldenflower | 84 moons | Female | โฆ
    Rippleface | 80 moons | Male | โฆ
    Brindlestripe | 38 moons | Male | โฆ
    Tatteredpelt | 87 moons | Female | โฆ
    Juniperleap | 29 moons | Female | โฆ
    Bramblestrike | 29 moons | Male | โฆ
    Greyface | 29 moons | Male | โฆ
    Willowshade | 64 moons | Female | โฆ
    Coltsface | 60 moons | Male | โฆ
    Snaketail | 26 moons | Male | โฆ -Blind in right eye
    Puddlefoot | 23 moons | Male | โฆ
    Riverstripe | 27 moons | Female | โฆ
    Lavenderfoot | 44 moons | Female | โฆ
    Forgottennose | 35 moons | Male | โฆ
    Willowfern | 87 moons | Female | โฆ
    Firestripe| 21 moons | Male | โฆ
    Lavendernose | 21 moons | Female | โฆ -FR paw paralyzed
    Sweetpatch | 30 moons | Female | โฆ
    Lionheart | 21 moons | Male | โฆ
    Reedtail | 20 moons | Female | โฆ
    Jaggedear | 40 moons | Male | โฆ
    Slitear | 40 moons | Male | โฆ
    Littleheart | 48 moons | Female | โฆ
    Leopardeye | 28 moons | Female | โฆ
    Snowheart | 27 moons | Male | โฆ
    Brightheart | 48 moons | Male | โฆ
    Burnettface | 44 moons | Female | โฆ
    Ambereyes | 37 moons | Male | โฆ
    Greypelt | 32 moons | Female | โฆ
    Birchfur | 63 moons | Female | โฆ
    Yewfeather | 57 moons | Female | โฆ
    Cloudstride | 17 moons | Male | โฆ
    Ashfur | 14 moons | Female | โฆ
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]โฆ[/url]

Therapists:
    Smokewhisker | 58 moons | Male | โฆ

Apprentices:
    Emberpaw | 14 moons | Female | โฆ
    Coalpaw | 14 moons | Male | โฆ
    Blazepaw | 14 moons | Male | โฆ
    Sandpaw | 10 moons | Male | โฆ
    Pebblepaw| 10 moons | Male | โฆ
    Smokepaw | 8 moons | Male | โฆ
    Shadowpaw | 8 moons | Male | โฆ
    Blackpaw | 8 moons | Male | โฆ
    Stillpaw | 8 moons | Female | โฆ
    Galepaw | 8 moons | Male | โฆ
    Lunarpaw | 8 moons | Female | โฆ
    Poppypaw | 8 moons | Female | โฆ
    Nightpaw | 8 moons | Male | โฆ
    Cherrypaw | 7 moons | Female | โฆ
    Boulderpaw | 7 moons | Female | โฆ
    Ravenpaw | 7 moons | Male | โฆ
    Aspenpaw | 7 moons | Male | โฆ
    Firpaw | 7 moons | Male | โฆ
    Oakpaw | 7 moons | Male | โฆ
    Paperpaw | 7 moons | Female | โฆ
    Pinepaw | 7 moons | Female | โฆ
    Brightpaw | 7 moons | Female | โฆ
    Fuzzypaw | 6 moons | Male | โฆ
    Marigoldpaw | 6 moons | Female | โฆ
    Nimbuspaw | 6 moons | Male | โฆ

Queens:
    Shadowstride | 85 moons | Female | โฆ -Permanent
    Twoeyes | 47 moons | Female | โฆ
    Snowtrail | 39 moons | Female | โฆ
    Quailcloud | 45 moons | Female | โฆ
    Jaguarpelt | 48 moons | Female | โฆ -1 moons

Kits:
    ---
    Snowkit(right) | 4 moons | Female | โฆ
    Icekit(left) | 4 moons | Female | โฆ
    ---
    Ebonykit | 1 moons | Female | โฆ
    ---
    Summitkit | 0 moons | Male | โฆ
    ---
    Rosinkit | 0 moons | Female | โฆ
    Saltkit | 0 moons | Male | โฆ
    ---
    Mudkit | 0 moons | Male | โฆ
    Goosekit | 0 moons | Female | โฆ
    Flintkit | 0 moons | Male | โฆ
    Oceankit | 0 moons | Female | โฆ
    Halfkit | 0 moons | Male | โฆ -Deaf L.ear

Elders:
    Lunarglow | 98 moons | Female | โฆ
    Sunsplash | 94 moons | Female | โฆ
    Honeygaze | 101 moons | Male | โฆ

Family:
    Here

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Here

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x3 | 1 servings
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x14 | 3 servings
    Birds | x10 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Stonebark | Coalpaw | 6 |
    โ†ณFishing
    โ†ณ(Advanced)Hunting
    โ†ณMoves
    Silvertail | Emberpaw | 6 |
    โ†ณCombat
    โ†ณHunting
    โ†ณFishing
    โ†ณClimbing
    โ†ณSwimming
    โ†ณMoves
    Valleyglow | Blazepaw | 8 |
    โ†ณ(Advanced)Herbal Recognition
    โ†ณ(Advanced)Herbal Knowledge
    โ†ณHerbal Application
    โ†ณ(Advanced)Combat
    โ†ณMoves
    Greyface | Sandpaw | 3 |
    โ†ณHunting
    โ†ณClimbing
    โ†ณCombat
    โ†ณMoves
    Smokewhisker | Pebblepaw | 3 |
    โ†ณObservational Skills
    โ†ณEmpathy
    โ†ณMoves
    Littleheart | Smokepaw | 1 |
    โ†ณHunting
    โ†ณMoves
    Forgottennose | Shadowpaw | 1 |
    โ†ณFishing
    โ†ณMoves
    Coltsface | Blackpaw | 1 |
    โ†ณCombat
    โ†ณMoves
    Jaggedear | Stillpaw | 1 |
    โ†ณSwimming
    โ†ณMoves
    Sweetpatch | Galepaw | 1 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Tatteredpelt | Poppypaw | 1 |
    โ†ณFishing
    โ†ณMoves
    Goldenflower | Lunarpaw | 1 |
    โ†ณClimbing
    โ†ณMoves
    Lavenderfoot | Nightpaw | 1 |
    โ†ณSwimming
    โ†ณMoves
    Slitear | Cherrypaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Puddlefoot | Boulderpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Willowfern | Ravenpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Snaketail | Aspenpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Snowheart | Firpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Riverstripe | Oakpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Bramblestrike | Paperpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Hollypelt | Pinepaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Firestripe | Brightpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Lionheart | Fuzzypaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Ambereyes | Marigoldpaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Birchfur | Nimbuspaw | 0 |
    โ†ณMoves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    โ†ณMoves

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkitโ™€ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Riverkitโ™‚ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Ravenkitโ™€ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Poppykit(left)โ™€ | Poisoned by Juniperleap | 3 moons
    Skypawโ™‚ | Drowned | 7 moons
    Dovekitโ™€ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Softcrowโ™€ | Old Age | 177 moons
    Crowwhiskerโ™‚ | Old Age | 166 moons
    Saltwindโ™‚ | Murdered by Snaketail | 64 moons
    Fernheartโ™€ | Poisoned by Barktail | 70 moons
    Flickerkitโ™‚ | Poisoned by Barktail | 0 moons
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Brightkit | Attract one cat on every patrol | 9% Fatality chance | โฆ
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof

First Post:
    โฆ
Last edited by Galipaygo on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [02]

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Number of Cats: 3(2 Servings)
Toms: 1 Mollies: 2
Hardmode: Off
โ˜ฏArchiveโ˜ฏ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Finn trotted down the street towards the park, he wasn't in any particular hurry but he had no plans of getting caught by the pesky upwalkers. Finn saw them before they saw him and he slowed his pace some. As he drew closer to the mollies he meowed a quick "Morning!"

Russentnose nodded to Finn but didn't stop her argument with Goldenflower, "I told you! You need to rest and stay back in the burrow! Snow is covered everything and the ice! What if you slip and get injured?"

Goldenflower sighed, "I'm expecting, I don't have a broken leg. I'm not sick, and I told you that I would rest more when I start to show." The expecting mother took a pause to turn to Finn, "Will you tell her I am perfectly capable of hunting?"

Finn chuckled, he hadn't know the two mollies for very long but they have been living in his borders and he likes to check in on them every now and then. Looks like Russentnose wasn't getting along so much with Goldenflower, at least it seemed that way to him. They were always bickering. "Russentnose, I can't tell you what to do but the times are hard with all the snow. You can use the extra paws for hunting. Here, I will join you two for a little while before I continue on my patrol."

Russentnose scowled, "Thanks for the help Finn." she muttered. She looked at Goldenflower and sighed, "Lets see if you can keep up with Finn." she smiled at the future mother. Russentnose knew that Finn was quick, he didn't slow down for a second as he weaved through the city that he knew so well.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

[Border Patrol] Finn patrolled around the eastern border.
          [Hunting Patrol] Finn, Russent and Golden hunted in the park.
          [Prey] Post 2 of fasting.

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ
      Watcher:
      Finnegan | 35 Moons | Tom | โ˜ฏ

Second:

Kittypets:

Alleycats:

Rogues:
      Russentnose | 25 Moons | Molly | โ˜ฏ

Lostpaws:

Mothers:
      [2] Goldenflower | 25 Moons | Molly | โ˜ฏ

Kits:

๏ผฆ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Finches | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Kibble | x0 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
      Pidgeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 0 | 0 servings

๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผค
      Updating

๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผณ
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ
      Updating

๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผณ
      Mentor | Apprentice | # |
      โ–บ
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™• highgarden | six

Postby eagle, » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:31 am

โ™‚ 8
      โ™€ 5
      total 13
      servings 3
      xx
      ________________ Image ________________
      xx

gods anytime
      kitting none
      injury none
      archive here

paragraphhurricanejaw once thought that he would never find a home outside of echoclan. of course, he had loved his home with his mother and half-siblings, though he had never felt that he truly belonged. so, when leaf-bare began to strike the territories, bringing illness into echoclan, hurricanejaw decided that it was his time to leave him home and search for a new home where he would be welcome. instead, his paws carried him through groveclan territory and into foreign lands. light snow began to speckle the ground, carried down from the sky overheard when the black and white tom left groveclan and echoclan behind, though hurricanejaw paid it little mind, too focused on finding shelter before the snow grew any thicker.
paragraphthe wind picked up steadily the more hurricanejaw walked, his paws beginning to ache from his journey from echoclan and the cold, though he couldn't bring himself to stop. he set his jaw and lowered his head, hesitating only when he thought he heard the traces of a voice on the wind, drifting to him from a distance. the sparse trees offered little cover, but a dark cat seemed to emerge from between two trees, melting out from the undergrowth and towards hurricanejaw. "are you lost?" the tom asked when he came close, and hurricanejaw nodded once, unable to say anything before the cat continued, "figured as such, not many cats come through highgarden territory."
paragraph"highgarden?" hurricanejaw questioned, previously unaware that such a clan existed.

hurricanejaw meets merlinsong, ft. a lot of confusion

flickersky and swiftheart talk about their crushes

smallheart doesn't know how to teach

hornetpaw can't concentrate and dippernose is frustrated

softglow makes it his mission to get the new cats to like him

tigerpaw and iguanakit stage an intervention

tawnyrose and bluetcrest talk about the fox ft. softglow

actions
[ added cats ] hurricanejaw from echoclan (proof), tigerpaw from readoption
[ consumption ] highgarden eats one big fish
[ gods visit ] n/a
[ hunting 1 ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, dippernose and flickersky hunt
[ hunting 2 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, and smallheart hunt
[ training ] hornetpaw learns how to stalk (again)
tigerpaw has already learned 4 moves from his past clan (link above)
[ herb hunting ] merlinsong
[ notes to mod ] i have a few cats from readopts you can choose to send if you'd like, they are linked here

roots
            name, age, gender
            notes
            name, age, gender
            notes

seedlings
            iguanakit, 5m, โ™€
            name, age, gender
            notes

wilted
            name, age, gender
            notes
            name, age, gender
            notes

allies & enemies & borders
            here

medicine
            here

prey
            total x26
            mouse | x19 | 1 servings
            vole | x1 | 1 servings
            squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
            rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
            big fish | x2 | 3 servings
            finch | x0 | 3 servings

mentors
            dippernose, hornetpaw, 0
            smallheart, tigerpaw, 4
            mentor, thorn, 0

deceased
            here

family trees
            here
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ plainclan ] [ 002 ]

Postby deimido » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:06 pm

ImageImageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
[ population. 010 ] [ toms. 005 ] [ mollies. 005 ] [ moonpool. n/a ] [ hunting/borders. n/a ] [ servings needed. 002. ] [ last reply. here ]
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
"I'm back!" Astra called, mostly to herself, her voice muffled by the wintergreen and sweet-sedge held in her maw. The molly's big green eyes widened as she noticed there were two new toms in the clearing: one wild-looking cat sharing a chicken with Diggory, and another huddled at the edge, who looked older than the old. Astra was wary as she tiptoed her way around the edge of the clearing, keeping an eye on the three other toms all the while. She was hurt, in a way, that Diggory looked much more comfortable with the ticked tabby tom than he ever was with her. She had tried to talk to him time and time again, but his responses were always awkward and curt. Astra placed her herbs underneath the roots of a tree, sucked in a deep breath, and internally began an introduction to the new cats as she padded towards Diggory's new friend.

"A-A-Astra!" The gray tom stuttered as he saw her coming and Astra's heart fell at his nervous greeting again. That's how it always was with them, despite it being Diggory himself who invited her to join him three moons ago, he acted like this was the first time she stepped inside the camp with every interaction between them. She really would've liked to be his friend, though it appeared that he wasn't. "Hello." She mewed, nodding at the ticked tabby who still laid on the ground. He nodded back, smiling kindly at her. Despite herself, Astra felt intimidated by him. He was lean, with long legs and a face that reminded her of their beastly counterparts: cougars.

"Ah! Astra this is Salvatore, Salvatore, this is Astra." He meowed.

Salvatore hummed as he got up to his paws, revealing he was also much taller than she or Diggory were. "Pleasure to meet you, Astra." He said, his voice had a natural deepness to it, like distant thunder. "Pleasure's all mine," Astra replied, directly a subtle glance to Diggory in hopes he'd catch on and explain what was going on. Unfortunately, the other tom shied away when her eyes met his, and he stared at the ground instead. Before the situation could grow awkward, Salvatore decided to make conversation with Astra. "I don't believe I've seen you around, are you new here?" He questioned. Astra shook her head, "Oh no, I've been born and raised here. I just mostly stick to the forests, gathering herbs is more my forte than catching mice." She explained.

"That's good. A group always need its healer." He said. A sudden chill swept through the camp, causing all three cats to shiver. Salvatore cast a worried glance at the darkening sky, thick with the promise of snow. "I suppose I better take my leave." He mewed. Turning to Diggory, he prodded the half-eaten chicken on the ground with a paw. "Would you mind if I took a bit for the road?" Diggory nodded, and Astra stepped back when he grabbed one its legs and tore. With one large chunk of chicken now held in his maw, Salvatore muttered thanks and trotted off, leaving Diggory and Astra alone.

Oh, them and the elder, who still crouched at the edge of the clearing.

"So," Astra cleared her throat. "who's he?"

Diggory huffed, scuffing the ground with a paw. "I don't know; when me n' Salvatore were out hunting we came back and found him there." Astra tilted her head in confusion, feeling as if she was getting more questions than answers. How long had he known Salvatore, and why hadn't he brought him up before? Who was this mysterious stranger, and why was he now staring at them with a look that went through their souls?

Astra let out a long sigh, now wishing she were out collecting herbs again.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

By the time Salvatore had reached the dried up riverbed, tiny snowflakes had begun to fall. He was thankful that seemed to be no sign of a blizzard, especially not in this location of all places. He padded up to an abandoned watermill where a golden puffball of a kitten sat rigidly at the entrance: the world's most unintimidating guard. 'Jasper, he's alright.' Salvatore was relieved, the kitten was impossible to keep an eye on as he always bounced around from place to place. His accomplice, a cream-and-white molly, made matters even worse for their mother.

Jasper's ears perked up, bouncing on his paws once he knew it was him. "Sally!" He cheered, prancing up to Salvatore with unbridled glee. "You came back, and you brought FOOD!" He exclaimed, eyeing the chicken leg in his mouth with a hungry look. Salvatore chuckled, rolling his eyes at the young tom as he passed him by, heading inside the mill. He placed his gift alongside the remains of what was once a rat, before looking around for the gray tabby he met a month prior.

Vera.

She was a hardened, no-nonsense cat, and a very determined mother to both her Jasper and Tally. Her sharp tongue and devotion had charmed him, and since then, he'd been helping keep her and her family well-fed. As he glanced around the empty mill, he didn't notice Jasper come up next to him, rubbing against his side with a rumbly purr. Salvatore felt his heart soften at his display of affection. He never had kits of his own, but if he ever did, he hoped they were just as loving as Jasper. "Where's your mother and sister?"

"Right here." He heard Vera meow, turning to see the gray tabby right at the entrance with Tally at her side, with three other cats following behind. Salvatore couldn't hide his surprise as the five cats entered the mill, Vera never told him she recruited new cats the last time they crossed paths. She stared at the chicken leg, nodding in satisfaction, a smile crossing her face. "That's a healthy bird right there, did you smuggle it right off a farm?" She quipped, the two sharing a chuckle. "You may or may not be correct, now, who's your friends?"

Pointing a tail at a ginger-and-white pair, Vera introduced them as Ivor and Cadence, brother and sister. A black-and-white cat stood beside Cadence, their tails twined. Her name was Blythe, and Salvatore deduced the two were more than friends by how close they stood. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Salvatore." He meowed formally, receiving a friendly chorus of mews back. Vera seemed to be in good company, though something at his heart tugged when he realized they wouldn't be able to be alone as often.

"Will you stay with us tonight, Sal?" Vera asked expectantly. Salvatore hesitated, staring at the three new cats and Jasper and Tally tussling together on the sidelines. The mill suddenly felt different, closing in on him at all sides. Salvatore gave Vera an apologetic smile, ignoring the thinly veiled hurt in her eyes. "I'm sorry, to everyone. But I have places to be this evening." He said, padding his way to the entrance.

"...Okay." Vera meowed. "Be careful, please? There could be a storm coming."

Salvatore stared ahead of him, seeing patches of snow already sticking the ground. "I know. I will."

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

[ hnnngh im gonna finish up the rest later. this'll be from diggory's POV ]

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
[ new cats. blythe, advent cat. (18th)
ivor, advent cat. (25th)
cadence, patrolling. ]

[ hunting. vera, ivor, cadence, & blythe. ]
[ patrolling. diggory, salvatore. ]
[ herb hunting. astra. ]
[ just... sitting there. the stranger. ]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store