MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby triplethesix » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:00 am

@saralaxy
    since the kittens are 3 moons, will they be weaned?

new cats:
    Kit 1:
    3 moons, Lv. 3
    Male - infertile
    Silver ticked amber and white torbie; orange eyes
    Cornish carried, curled ears, polydactyl
    ll // bb XOXo DD dmdm Aa mcmc spsp Tata bmbm II wbwb ee Ccb WdWs // Acac Pdpd

silverkit - infertile tom - 3 moons - level 3 - 9/9
    agility 1 // charisma 0 // intelligence 0 // speed 1 // strength 0 // stamina 1
    herbalism 1 // nurturing 1 // hunting 0 // fighting 0 // wisdom 0 // adaptability 0
    craftiness 0 // digging 0 // sociability 1 // resistance 0 // health 2 // religion 1

Kit 2:
    3 moons, Lv. 3
    Female
    Red cameo spotted tabby
    Manx tail & munchkin
    Ll // bbl DD dmdm AA McMc SpSp tata bmbm II wbwb Ee Ccs ww // Mm Mkmk

redkit - molly - 3 moons - level 3 - 9/9
    agility 0 // charisma 0 // intelligence 2 // speed 0 // strength 0 // stamina 1
    herbalism 0 // nurturing 0 // hunting 0// fighting 0 // wisdom 0 // adaptability 0
    craftiness 1 // digging 1 // sociability 1// resistance 0 // health 2 // religion 1

Kit 3:
    3 moons, Lv.3
    Female
    Silver ticked cream torbie point; green eyes
    Curled ears, manx tail, muncking, polydactyl
    LL // BB XOXo dd dmdm Apba McMc spsp Tata bmbm II wbwb EE cscs ww // Acac Mm Mkmk Pdpd

creamkit - molly - 3 moons - level 3 - 9/9
    agility 0 // charisma 0 // intelligence 2 // speed 0 // strength 0// stamina 1
    herbalism 0 // nurturing 2 // hunting 0 // fighting 0 // wisdom 0 // adaptability 0
    craftiness 0 // digging 0 // sociability 1 // resistance 0 // health 2 // religion 1

Cat 1:
    24 moons, Lv.24
    Male
    Shaded lilac charcoal; green eyes
    Munchkin
    ll // bb dd dmdm Apba McMc SpSp tata bmbm Ii WbWb Ee Ccs ww // Mkmk

charcoalshadow - tom - 24 moons - level 27 - 120/120
    agility 10 // charisma 3 // intelligence 10 // speed 15 // strength 7 // stamina 20
    herbalism 0 // nurturing 4 // hunting 10 // fighting 6 // wisdom 0 // adaptability 6
    craftiness 0 // digging 6 // sociability 5 // resistance 10 // health 8 // religion 3

Cat 2:
    24 moons, Lv. 24
    Male
    White ticked; golden eyes
    Cornish rex
    LL // Bb DD dmdm AA mcmc SpSp Tata bmbm ii Wbwb EE cscb WdWd

goldeneyes - tom - 24 moons - level 27 - 120/120
    agility 5 // charisma 7 // intelligence 3 // speed 7 // strength 5 // stamina 8
    herbalism 10 // nurturing 15 // hunting 5 // fighting 2 // wisdom 1 // adaptability 6
    craftiness 5 // digging 5 // sociability 15 // resistance 1 // health 10 // religion 10

post 03 stat update

added stats:
    mistystem - split evenly
    rosegaze - split evenly
    blossomstar - split evenly
    foxflash - split evenly
    littlepad - split evenly
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN] The Warrior Cat Challenge

Postby legolas the elf » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:33 am

Red struggled to the top of the rise where Badger was already waiting for her. “So you made it.” he said dryly. Red snorted. “I would be faster if I had some food.” badger cast a glare her way. “Well you can thank me now. I found our home.

Red gasped. The tundra-like territory was u territory’s by a serene forest. She heard a rumble of a river nearby and a breeze ruffled her fur. But it was cold. She puffed out her fur.

Badger grinned at her expression. “Ah, it’s not that bad is it?” Red shot him a playful glare then almost fell over as a ball of white fluff barreled into her. Golden eyes stared up at her. “New cats! I’m so so so excited! Nebula gets boring sometimes. And Alex can be nasty, especially to me.” His face fell for a moment before cheering up again.

“Are you gonna make a Clan? I’d love to join!” Red blinked at the onslaught of questions. “Erm - ” But Badger cit her off.

Why we sure are, little kit.” Ref blinked. “We are? Badger that’s ridiculous - even for you!

Badger’s grinned widened. “Think about it my love. Cats to protect us and loyal apprentices to bring us food....I, leader, and you my strong and faithful deputy....” Red puffed out her chest. He would make her second in command? And protect her? Why, that sounded good after all.

Count me in!” she said. “Me too!” Squeaked the kit. Badger turned back to him. “And you are....?

“Thyme!”

Well Thyme, how would you like to be FoxClan’s first apprentice?

FoxClan. Red knew why Badger had named it that. Sly as a fox, cunning as an eagle - everything he was and wanted his clan to be. Red just ...... knew.

“Yes!” Thyme yelped, jerking Red from her thoughts. Badger nodded. “Then you will be Thymepaw, my apprentice.” Thyme puffed out his chest.

Now do you know a good place to camp and to speak with the stars?” Thymepaw nodded eagerly. “Yea! Follow me!”

He trotted ahead, his tail waving excitedly in the wind. “I sure hope he knows where he is going.” grumbled Red. “Of course he does.” hissed a voice.

A small cat slid from the bushes, green eyes hostile. Badger puffed himself up to full height (which wasn’t very impressive, but he was still larger than the stranger) when a Thymepaw came running back. “Nebula, sir, it’s ok! We’re friends!”

Nebula glowered at Thymepaw. “Remember what happened last time you trusted foreigners?” Thymepaw froze.

Red drew herself up from her crouch and towered over the smaller cats (well she would like to think she towered; Badger was large for a Munchkin and almost her height) and glowered an Nenula. “What’s in the past is in the past.” she hissed.

Nebula puffed up her fur. “You don’t know what he has done!

Erll it can’t be undone, little mouse, can it?” Red hissed. She was surprised at her protectiveness of of Thymepaw, and Badger was nodding approvingly. “What’s going on?

A mostly white tabby slid into the clearing and Thymepaw buried into his fur. “Alexander I’m so sorry.” He said again, voice muffled by a striped pelt.

The older Tom drew his tail along the youngest side . “Ots ok. It’s done.

Thymepaw nodded and backed away to a guilty looking Nebula when Bearstar stepped forward. “You two....how would you like to join FoxClan?

A few days later, Red was organizing patrols. “Alexander ypul go herb hunting - I mean you are the medicine cat. Nebula take Thymepaw hunting and settle your differences. I’ll patrol with Badgerstar.” she said with an affectionate glance at her mate.

Thymepaw leaped up and down eagerly. “Can we train later? Red face him a swift nod before setting it on her patrol.

ROLLS:
Hunting: Nebula and Thymepaw
Patrolling: Badgerstar and Red
Herb Hunting: Alexander
Scavenging: None
Training: Badgerstar trains Thymepaw
Mates:
Other: None

Badgerstar - 61 moons - male - Leader
Agility 6// Charisma 8// Intelligence 6// Speed 5// Strength 10// Stamina 7
Herbalism 2// Nurturing 1// Hunting 6// Fighting 10// Wisdom 6// Adaptability 6
Craftiness 8// Digging 6// Sociability 8// Resistance 9// Health 9// Religion 7
White with copper eyes
Short fur, extra toes, & munchkin
LL // bb XOY Dd dmdm aa mcmc spsp tata bmbm Ii Wbwb EE Ccs WdWd // Mkmk pdpd

Red - 44 moons - female - Deputy
Agility 6// Charisma 3// Intelligence 10// Speed 8// Strength 6// Stamina 7
Herbalism 3// Nurturing 3// Hunting 10// Fighting 6// Wisdom 10// Adaptability 8
Craftiness 6// Digging 6// Sociability 6// Resistance 7// Health 9// Religion 6
White with orange eyes
Short fur and curled ears
LL // bb XOXo Dd dmdm Xoxo AA mcmc Spsp Tata bmbm II Wbwb Ee CC WdWs // Acac

Alexander - 32 moons - male - Medicine Cat
Agility 7// Charisma 8// Intelligence 9// Speed 8// Strength 4// Stamina 8
Herbalism 11// Nurturing 6// Hunting 0// Fighting 2// Wisdom 7// Adaptability 6
Craftiness 6// Digging 7// Sociability 6// Resistance 6// Health 9// Religion 10
Silver chocolate tabby + high white with orange eyes
Long fur, Manx tail, munchkin, extra toes
ll / bb Dd dmdm Aa mcmc spsp tata Bmbm Ii wbwb Ee CC WsWs // Mm Mkmk Pdpd

Nebula - 32 moons - female - Warrior
Agility 7// Charisma 6// Intelligence 6// Speed 7// Strength 12// Stamina 7
Herbalism 1// Nurturing 5// Hunting 9// Fighting 9// Wisdom 3// Adaptability 6
Craftiness 10// Digging 6// Sociability 3// Resistance 8// Health 10// Religion 5
White with green eyes
Curled ears and a munchkin
ll // blbl dd dmdm aa Mcmc SpSp Tata bmbm Ii WbWb EE cscb WdWs // Acac Mkmk

Thymepaw - 9 moons - male - apprentice
Agility 4// Charisma 10// Intelligence 8// Speed 5// Strength 4// Stamina 2
Herbalism 1// Nurturing 1// Hunting 10// Fighting 4// Wisdom 7// Adaptability 10
Craftiness 8// Digging 6// Sociability 10// Resistance 11// Health 12// Religion 7
White with golden eyes
Curled ears and extra toes
Ll // bbl XOXo dd Dmdm AA mcmc spsp tata bmbm ii wbwb EE cscs WdWd // Acac Pdpd

legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fieldclan | 02

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:15 pm

daily rolls: herb gathering (Vesperleaf), hunting (Maisystar & Tangofoot), patrolling (Waltersong & Irispaw)
      actions: gemstone digging, trading, scavenging, planting x1 iris
      words: 1,014

'ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold' feat. Tangofoot - digging

xxxxTangofoot had been given their suffix for their large, polydactyl feet which made them exceptional at climbing. While Waltersong possessed similar paws he had none of the build that helped Tangofoot carve into the earth, nor the desire to get his paws dirty to unearth hidden treasures. But while the deputy and Maisystar often made good-natured fun of their friend, joking that in another life they would have been one of the workfolk's construction monsters, it was Tangofoot who had the last laugh after they had dug the tunnel to freedom underneath the unscalable fence.
      xxxxNow, as a warrior, Tangofoot had the unique opportunity to unearth new treasures. So far they had found a gorgeous blue stone, a sapphire, which seemed to capture the new-leaf light and refract it in impossible ways. Just looking at the stone made Tangofoot feel a little bit smarter, as if they had untangled some ancient mystery. And as much as the warrior loved their friends, they had to admit to enjoying the opportunity going out to dig gave them for some alone time. The rhythm off digging was repetitious and soothing, so different from the constant changes the past moon had bombarded Tangofoot with. They understood Irispaw's preoccupation with patterns in a way; digging, like counting for their apprentice, was a form of busywork, a white noise that kept Tangofoot from overthinking. It was also a nice way to stretch.

'good things come in small packages' feat. Waltersong & Jasminekit - trading + kitsitting

xxxx"Always stay where I can see you alright? And don't talk to any strangers."
      xxxxJasminekit nodded seriously, and for a moment Waltersong thought she was satisfied just heeding his warning. But that was not the kit's way; Jasminekit always had questions. It delighted Waltersong. "Why do you get to talk to strangers then?" the little kit demanded, her tone one of solemn curiosity more than indignation.
      xxxx"Because I am big," Waltersong explained, "Strangers cannot drag me away easily."
      xxxxThe little kit laughed. "You're not big!" It was true. Even at only four moons Jasminekit was already up to Waltersong's shoulders. Where other cats could step over the budding crocuses and daffodils, Waltersong had to step around them to travel comfortably.
      xxxx"That may be true," the deputy admitted, "But so is Tangofoot and they are very strong."
      xxxx"They give me rides sometimes. Will you give me a ride?"
      xxxxWaltersong let a loud laugh escape, shaking his head. "If you're good I'll give you one on the way back to camp," he promised. The deputy's already present grin only widened as Jasminekit immediately stiffened up, sucking in her chest and straightening her spine, her tail sticking up like a tiny flag.
      xxxxKitsitting duty was fine by Waltersong.

'and they were roommates' feat. Maisystar & Irispaw - scavenging

xxxx"So," began Irispaw nonchalantly, nosing over a bag of fertilizer only to startle back sneezing at the harsh smell.
      xxxx"So?" repeated Maisystar with a purr of amusement. The Fieldclan leader perched on top of a stack of potting soil, her claws worrying the canvas bags as she kneaded. The sun was too warm and the breeze too sweet not to stretch.
      xxxx"So la ti do!" Abandoning the compost Irispaw leaped next to Maisystar, a song in her throat. She turned around three times, counting each rotation aloud, before settling and regarding her leader with a mischievous grin. "When did you and Waltersong fall in love?"
      xxxxMaisystar choked on her yawn and had to catch her breath. "When did we what?"
      xxxx"When did you fall in love," Irispaw repeated, like it was the most obvious question in the world. "Love love love. You're obviously mates." Again Maisystar had to recover her breath. The Fieldclan leader was about to deny it, to clarify that she and Waltersong were really just friends, when she was struck by a question. What if she just didn't? No harm no foul- her deputy would find it hilarious.
      xxxx"When I first saw him," Maisystar told the giddy Irispaw, struggling to keep a straight face. "There he was, the tom next door. I could see his nest from my window-" Remarkably, the further she got into recounting how Waltersong and she met, the easier lovelorn remembrance came. Waltersong had been a truly adorable doofus when he was a kit.

'cultivate saplings' feat. Vesperleaf - planting x1 iris

xxxxThere was something inspiring about waking up surrounded by growing life. If Vesperleaf had the time, some mornings he would spend until sunhigh watching the crocus closely, trying to catch them growing. Once he caught a daffodil unfurling a grey-green leaf. What a pleasant sight that had been.
      xxxxToday however, the Fieldclan medicine cat had no such time. There were herbs to be gathered and bramble barriers to be erected around vulnerable patches. Nothing was more disheartening than finding a precious clump of catnip ravaged by deer. But while collecting herbs and even setting up slight shelters for natural patches were things that Vesperleaf was practiced at, he had never tried to grow his own patch of herbs.
      xxxxHe found a promising spot near the edge of the forest and the farm, where the irises could get enough sunlight but not be trampled by farmfolk checking on their flowers. Vesperleaf scraped at the dirt tentatively, his digging skills far behind Tangofoot or even Waltersong's. Eventually, however, he found himself with a sizable enough hole to plant his iris bulbs. Scooping dirt loosely over the exposed bulbs, patting down the edges only slightly, Vesperleaf marked the spot with his scent before going off to get water from the leaky irrigation pipes.
      xxxxAfter wringing out his dampened moss over the buried bulbs, Vesperleaf set to building a bramble barricade to protect his newly planted irises. His paws slipped into a easy rhythm from moons of practiced work. Vesperleaf knew from experience how far from the plant to begin the bramble wall, what scents to work into the weave to make it unattractive to various animals, how to ensure the plant would get enough sunlight.
      xxxxStepping back from his finished work, Vesperleaf was overcome by a sense of pride. This was the work of his paws; a new life brought into being under his paws for the safeguarding of his clan's future. It felt good.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aftermath [2]

Postby Chinchy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 am

Slugwhisker - Warrior - 24 moons - LV 24
Agility -- 8 | Charisma -- 4 | Intelligence -- 6 | Speed -- 10 | Strength -- 6 | Stamina -- 10
Herbalism -- 8 | Nurturing -- 5 | Hunting -- 10 | Fighting -- 5 | Wisdom -- 7 | Adaptability -- 7
Craftiness -- 8 | Digging -- 7 | Sociability -- 3 | Resistance -- 7 | Health -- 7 | Religion -- 1

Lizardstar: +45
Hunting + 15
Stamina + 6
Speed + 6
Int + 3
Agility + 15

Fuzzpelt: +45
Charisma + 30
Sociability + 15

Spiderleaf: +45
Digging: +15
Stamina: +6
Intelligence: + 7
Craftiness: + 10
Wisdom: + 7

Snakeclaw: +45
Strength + 15
Stamina + 10
Fighting + 20

Pinepaw: +55
Strength + 12
Stamina + 12
Speed + 7
Fighting + 17
Agility + 7
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SwampClan [3]

Postby Chinchy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:12 pm

Actions:
Herb hunting - Spiderleaf + Slugwhisker
Hunting - Fuzzpelt and Pinepaw
Resting - Lizardstar, Snakeclaw
Word count: 709

"Hey, guys, guys!" Fuzzpelt rushed into camp, kind of expecting to find someone there already. Unfortunately, it was completely empty aside from her and the tortie she'd brought with.
"There's no one here..."
"Sorry about that, everyone else must still be out..." Fuzzpelt's tail dropped as she awkwardly sat down to wait. "I guess we'll have to stay here. They'll be back soon, don't worry!"
"Sure sure." The tortie mumbled. Honestly, she seemed like some sort of grumpy elder and yet she seemed to still be fairly young.
The two waited in a bit of awkward silence, broken only by Fuzzpelt's chipper, uncharacteristic to the Clan, friendly attempts at starting more conversation and a quick shutdown from the newcomer.

After a while of awkwardly waiting around, finally someone showed up, causing a deflated Fuzzpelt to perk up at the sight of two ginger toms making their way back into camp.
Pinepaw and Snakeclaw were muddied again after roughhousing a little on the way back, though stopped abruptly with their chatter after seeing the unfamiliar tortie. Pinepaw was about to speak up when Snakeclaw pushed past him, growling with his ears back and lips drawn back to show his teeth. "What are you doing here?" He demanded of the newcomer, who's fur was bristling despite her sitting otherwise quite calmly where she was.
"I was invited." She answered briefly as Fuzzpelt pushed her way into the gap between them.
"Er, yeah, could you not fight? Lizardstar said if we found someone who wanted to join, we would all decide together whether they can." She explained, attempting to calm the aggressive cat down.
"How mousebrained could you be? She's an outsider." Snakeclaw growled right back.
Pinepaw stepped in too, now. Being almost as big as his mentor, the tom pushed Snakeclaw away.
"We should wait for Lizardstar." Fuzzpelt stated, leaving it off at that. "He should be back from his hunt soon."

And back soon he was, dragging his prey along with a limp that was quickly noticed. Snakeclaw and Fuzzpelt both quickly forgot the intruder or their argument, rushing to Lizardstar's side to see what was wrong and found the bite on his leg.
"What happened?" Demanded the tom, his tail lashing.
"Bit by a snake. Where's Spiderleaf?" He asked, looking around after dropping his prey, giving a curt nod of greeting to Pinepaw and Amelia who were both staring at the leader.
"She's not here. I'll go find her." Offered the apprentice, not waiting for an answer and instead sniffing the ground to get a sense of which direction she'd gone of in then darting off without a word. Lizardstar settled down, licking at the wound while his brother and deputy settled near him, worried clearly. Amelia was not different, though she kept her distance for now, keeping watch for Pinepaw instead. Thankfully, he'd caught the medicine cat on her way back, making his trip out and back to camp fairly brief, though still gave time to give a small briefing to the medic, despite him not knowing much.
Spiderleaf pushed the worried cats away, inspecting the wound upon her return.
"Is he going to be okay?" Asked Fuzzpelt, watching Spiderleaf doing her work.
"He will be if I can find some snakeroot and marigold." She spoke, raising her head with a sigh. "Stay as still as you can in the meantime." She commanded the leader without turning to him, already making her way back out into the swamp.
"I could help!" Shouted Amelia, moving to follow her. "I know a bit about herbs."
"Uh, sure, you can come." More cautious about the tortie being a stranger than sceptical about how much she may know, she still agreed, causing the molly to speed up and catch up.
"You should eat then, while you're here. Me and Pinepaw can go make sure we have enough for the rest of us." Asserted Fuzzpelt after a moment of silence. "Snakeclaw will want to stay with his brother." She spoke more quietly, looking at both the ginger toms.
"Alright. Stay safe. Unlike me." Lizardstar joked with a small purr to reassure everyone that he was fine, sharing the rabbit he'd so triumphantly caught right before getting bit with his brother while they left.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 am

Everyone, there is a new thread here. Please check it out. Everything will need to be re-done however you can import your old Clan to the new thread.

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ