███
███
────────────────────────────────
WADE WILSON'S ──────────────
──────── REPLIES REPLIES
season | leaf fall - the breeze whistles with a high frequency that is sure to get on any cat'
s nerves. as leaf fall transitions, the atmosphere becomes more raw and bleak as the over-
bearing reminder of leaf-bare's arrival next season. this time around, it is of great importa
nce for your clan to hunt as when leaf-bare comes, there will be no food to share around..
kits and elders will also have a difficult time surviving, this is when they are at their most
vulnerable state, as if they aren't already vulnerable enough──the cold is unforgiving......
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    reply style | medium (?) other styles done | none yet. mod notes | hope i got everything done right, message me if i need to add something! c:
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    deaths wrote:xxxxfumitorystorm dies.

xxxx• the disappearance of FUMITORYSTORM has had quite the effect on MOORCLAN. her adopted kits──DAISYKIT, CHERVILKIT, COMFREYKITand HEMLOCKKIT have been left in between the eeriness of the matter, not really of age to understand what exactly is going on. in short words, their adopted and second mother is, in fact, gone ... just like their biological mother. FUMITORYSTORM had just vanished within that day, into the fog and never to be heard from again. GARLICSTAR may propose an investigation to see where exactly she went off to, or she could just sweep it under the carpet as if it never happened and forget about FUMITORYSTORM's existence in this world, but think of the kits ... how would they feel when someone finally decides to tell them about what happened to her? can you imagine how painful that would be if you were in either position, the kits or the one who reveals?

-- note: the poor babies ! ;W;
    training wrote:xxxx newtpaw and mallowpaw go training.

xxxx• being unusually bold on that day, MALLOWPAW displays such an eagerness to get on with his training, and when his mentor, CLOVERHEART, calls him out when noon nears, he obediently follows him out to where they will train for the entire moon. he shall learn a basic skill, hunting, and hopefully get a grasp of how to do said skill properly by the end of the day. beginning with the basics, CLOVERHEART teaches him how to crouch, something that any cat should be able to do instinctively. as he lowers to his haunches, MALLOWPAW repeats said action with no problems in his posture or stance. then comes stalking, something that can be quite difficult if you don't know it well. the apprentice stalks well with ease, his rear remaining lowered and leveled with the rest of his body──easily avoiding a common mistake most apprentices do when first learning. after a while of pretending to stalk prey and using his mentor as a test dummy for pouncing, MALLOWPAW is ready to test out his knowledge ... CLOVERHEART leaving him to do whatever freely and bring him back one single piece of prey.

xxxxxxxx ↳ lo and behold, MALLOWPAW, while using his techniques learned from his mentor, he manages to come across a mouse near the southern border of their territory. despite there being dense fog all around him, he ends up catching the mouse in between his small paws and killing it with a blow to its spine. it seems that CLOVERHEART's training worked well and efficiently with the apprentice, MALLOWPAW has now learned the hunting skill, bringing back x1 mouse for the fresh-kill pile.

xxxx• unlike MALLOWPAW's training session, apparently as said by SHADOWFANG, NEWTPAW had a really difficult time learning how to hunt. maybe SHADOWFANG just isn't the best trainer, but the apprentice constantly failed to keep the correct and proper hunting pose and stature. with her rump high in the air, tail dangling all around like a ribbon, its like she's wanting for her prey to notice them and scurry off and away into the mist. their pounce had little coordination, sending her a couple of inches off of the target when she took those leaps. and failure after failure, NEWTPAW eventually injured herself, receiving x1 scar on her left shoulder after making impact with the hard ground, which was littered with a couple of sharp-edged stones and pebbles. to stop the itching and discomfort, she will require x1 comfrey root from the medicine cat's storage. after this, NEWTPAW had to go back to camp. she could see the inevitable disappointment on SHADOWFANG's face as she did not learn a new skill.
    patrolling wrote:xxxx garlicstar, bramblefur and briarcloud go patrolling.

xxxx• through the unsettling fog, the trio voyages to each and every border, marking every one of them with new scents to remind those unfamiliar lurkers that this is their territory, and their territory only. after FUMITORYSTORM's disappearance, you'd think that they'd all be alert and on edge, and you're right, they are all alert and on edge──who wouldn't be after finding out that one of your clan mates left and never returned? GARLICSTAR makes a desperate attempt to ease the tension, chattering throughout the duration of the patrol. she managed to ease them up a bit, some of them responding to some of her mindless chit chat, but even that's not saying much──a cat vanished from their clan, nothing would be enough to get rid of the tension unless that cat were to return. you can appreciate that she is trying, but after some time, she gives up. the borders have successfully been patrolled.

xxxxxxxx ↳ at the last border, the western border that leads into CLAYCLAN territory, the trio soon discover the scent of what appears to be ... FUMITORYSTORM! but the scent doesn't lead anywhere and is just in this area, unfortunately. maybe they should investigate the border, maybe even dare to step into CLAYCLAN territory? perhaps, if she is that important to GARLICSTAR. the group marks a couple of trees, scraping their paws on the ground for their scent to be embedded, and then afterwards, they turn to leave the area. just as they were leaving, BRAMBLEFUR catches sight of a cat silhouette in the distance, he then tells the others about it. daringly, BRAMBLEFUR calls out to it, to which it just stays there seemingly watching them and not moving a muscle. after trying to talk to it, BRAMBLEFUR decides to run to it, and unexpectedly, the cat runs off──initiating a chase. when he got close enough, he pounced in attempt to stop the stranger, managing to catch the feline beneath him. what a shock to see the cat's face ... it is the exact face of BEETLESTEP! they have been found!
    search wrote:xxxx dawnpool, yarrowshine and waxwing search for beetlestep.

xxxx• while expecting to find the lost she-cat that day, the trio are unsuccessful in their search. they've looked everywhere and all around, and they just haven't managed──the cat is gone (she's not though c;), just like FUMITORYSTORM. unexpectedly during their patrol, the group encounters another feline, someone who is neither BEETLESTEP or FUMITORYSTORM──something that caused them all to let out a sigh of disappointment upon the realization, the feline stares with confusion. tiredly, YARROWSHINE asks the cat the usual──about why they were doing in their territory and who they were? the cat then responds with two vague answers, and then continue their abnormal mutterings about the names of two cats ... what? they all try questioning the cat about the names, about who these two cats were and why they kept muttering their names, but to no avail, the question is ignored every single time. then the cat suddenly asks if they can come along with the three to where they stay, muttering the excuse that they were tired and needed a place to sleep. ignoring the cat's entitlement, the three of them murmur withe each other. should they let the cat stay with them? and also ... who were those other names?
    search wrote:xxxx fogwhisker, linnettail and magpiefeather search for beetlestep.

xxxx• just like the last search, the trio also end up empty-handed in their attempts ... BEETLESTEP is no where to be seen. and just like the last search, they end up stumbling across an unfamiliar face. a russian blue with a gorgeous, beautiful wiry coat of grey, and with some striking bloody orange eyes to match. the usual questioning comes along, the cat answers the questions with flying colors. their eyes seem to occasionally fall on MAGPIEFEATHER, something indecipherable passing through them ... maybe an attraction? hmm, it couldn't be──could it? the cat appears to be interested in joining MOORCLAN as well, displaying a sort of interest in being apart of a clan, but something about them seems ... off. should the three lead them back to camp? or chase them out of the territory? their response to the question as to why they were doing in the clan's territory is sort of weird ... is it best to leave them be? they seem to be worthy.
    hunting wrote:xxxx laurelfur and thriftclaw go hunting.

xxxx• as it is the season of leaf-fall, there is less and less more prey as the days transition. leaf-bare is on the brink of slipping over, it is cold and bitter out. LAURELFUR and THRIFTCLAW went out into the territory to search for anything that would be edible enough to put into the clan's fresh-kill pile, but they find nothing. it appears that at that very moment, all the prey had seemingly either scampered off or is in hiding──most likely having scampered off to find more food for themselves, to keep full or load themselves for winter's hibernation. the duo end up going back to the camp empty-handed, looks o f disappointment plastered onto their faces.
    patrolling wrote:xxxx swallowstorm and gooseflight go patrolling.

xxxx• during that cold day, the duo trek through the territory, from border to border through the mist. luckily, there was no unusual activity to report at neither border, and both SWALLOWSTORM and GOOSEFLIGHT can have a moment of peace through this time of mysteriousness and perplexity. the calmness is, in fact, actually eerie itself──more so like a calm before a big storm ... though what big storm would they be awaiting?

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Inky's Trial Replies
Clan: SprayClan
Season: Leaf-Fall
Bitter winds whip around the cats. Prey is starting to take shelter, and the hunting results reflect it. Cats are more likely to join to ensure themselves food and shelter. Queens will have some difficulties during birth.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Petalnose swished her tail over the leaves. Prodding Bloomingpaw, who was dozing off, she asked what the herb was. The apprentice blinked twice and leaned over, shoving her pale nose into the cluster. Inhaling deeply, she considered her lessons from the past moon. The smell was sharp, almost metallic. There was only one thing that had that scent. "Garlic." The she-cat stated confidently. Petalnose's lips parted in a smile. "Very good," She praised excitedly "Now let's head back to camp. We have a long lesson ahead of us. I'm going to teach you how to properly store and manage your herbs!" Her happy demeanor wasn't changed and her peppy words made Bloomingpaw groan. The two gathered up enough garlic and made their way back to their den, Bloomingpaw mumbling all the way.

➢ Petalnose and Bloomingpaw collect x2 garlic

➢ Unfortunately, Bloomingpaw is both too tired and too disinterested to learn herb organization. Maybe next moon will turn out better...

➢ The patrol is uneventful

➢ Anglerjaw catches x1 parrot. However, while he was chasing it down, his foot got caught on a loose rock and he sprained his ankle. It wasn't serious and won't need any herbs, he just needs a moon of rest and he'll be able to hunt again.

└────────────────────────────┘

Notes:
N/A
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ highgarden | five

Postby eagle, » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:42 pm

total 11
      servings 3
      xx
      ________________ Image ________________
      xx

gods anytime
      kitting none
      injury none
      archive here

paragraphthe first breeze of fall tore across highgarden's territory when before the sun reached its highest point in the sky, and softglow found himself grateful for his thick coat. the king of highgarden rested in the middle of camp, bright blue eyes watching the clouds race across the bluing sky, and he remained his posture even when merlinsong emerged from behind him and spoke, "up early this morning, aren't we?" when softglow merely flicked his ears in answer, theking heard merlinsong's amused huff. the herbalist padded closer and sat so that their fur just barely brushed at their shoulders. "how fares the queen?"
paragraph"tawnyrose is fine," softglow murmured at last, "though i've already come to find that the queen likes to speak for herself," he added, then to himself, or if it's bluetcrest speaking in her stead. though the dynamics of the clan had been explained to him moons earlier when he first joined, he found that the intricacies of tawnyrose's relationship with bluetcrest still escaped him. even when he and tawnyrose were alone in their den, he still found himself feeling that bluetcrest was still there, joined with tawnyrose with each moment. as long as they were both alive, they would never be apart. "you're up early as well, merlinsong," softglow said, looking to change the topic of discussion quickly. his eyes darted to the side, only to find that merlinsong's pale eyes met his in that moment, and his breath seemed to escape his chest completely.
paragraph"i'm always up early," merlinsong answered, seemingly unaffected. instead, he stood and step away just far enough to stretch his body. his tail flicked, up towards the gods, and his eyes closed for a brief moment. "the earlier i'm awake, the sooner i can get out of camp before the chaos starts." the herbalist, in softglow's knowledge of him, was a normally quiet cat, and this was the first time he heard him speak so much in so little time."before long hornetpaw will be jumping everywhere for attention, smallheart will be falling over himself after flickersky, and iguanakit will be getting under all of our paws. no cat here has any sense."
paragraph"no one?" softglow echoed, "not even yourself?"
paragraphfor a moment, the breeze seemed to stop stirring the air and time seemed to pause. once again, merlinsong met softglow's gaze, his head cocked to one side, as if measuring softglow until he smiled, as if he liked what he found. "no, definitely not me. i might be the worst of all." before softglow could consider an answer, merlinsong turned and padded back, past softglow and back towards his den at the same time that iguanakit's voice could be heard. the herbalist muttered something indiscernible under his breath but glanced back at softglow at the last second, "tell tawnyrose i said good morning, won't you?" and softglow could only nod before merlinsong disappeared into his den and was out of sight.
paragraphwithin time, the camp began to come to life. mapleshadow, who had been guarding the camp overnight, slipped through the camp entrance and nodded to softglow. "all's clear," she reported, coming to a stop in front of the king. "how are you, softglow?" she asked, blinking her pale green eyes, though there was no warmth within her tone. softglow had already come to learn that these cats knew little warmth.
paragraphsoftglow made to open his mouth, but was cut off by hornetpaw's voice. the young thorn had spent the moon since his arrival posturing across camp. his mentor, dippernose, was no better, and didn't encourage hornetpaw to calm himself. instead, their confidence made an unparalleled match, though tawnyrose maintained that dippernose would be the best mentor. he was immature, she had agreed when softglow brought it up, but flickersky, smallheart, and swiftheart were all too young. merlinsong decided that the gods would laugh if he tried to take hornetpaw under his training, and the queen, king, and attendant were all too busy to take a thorn.
paragraph"dippernose says he's going to take me swimming, aren't you jealous? i'm going to be the best swimmer in the entire clan," hornetpaw gushed when he nosed between the rose and king, ears pricked and eyes wide with excitement. his entire body seemed to tremble with enthusiasm, and he missed the way mapleshadow rolled her eyes.
paragraphinstead, mapleshadow nodded over softglow's shoulder, where dippernose himself appeared from his den. the handsome black and white tom stretched his lithe body before waving his tail. he spotted his apprentice and crossed the clearing until he stood behind hornetpaw. "so, we heard you're going swimming today?" mapleshadow asked, and dippernose smiled.
paragraph"yes. tawnyrose mentioned that it might be a good idea considering how much water is on own territory. just in case of any floods," he said, though softglow couldn't help but feel a flicker of uncertainty in his gut. hornetpaw was still small, despite the way he carried himself. he was only a few moons older than iguanakit, who was still in the nursery. surely it was too early in his training to be swimming. but he held his tongue, thinking that none of these cats would actually pay heed to what he had to say. he was only the king, and his power was minimal at best. mapleshadoe was more likely to laugh in his face than agree, and hornetpaw was too excited.
paragraph"might want to keep it brief, though," he said instead, whiskers twitching from the way his stomach rolled with unease. all eyes turned to softglow, who kept his unblinking eyes on hornetpaw, "you know, there's a bit of a chill in the air. i'd hate to start the harder seasons off with cats getting colds."
paragraphhe could only nod stiffly when hornetpaw shuffled his paws, still as eager as ever. "don't worry softglow, i'll be fine! i'm sure of it!"

paragraphhornetpaw was slightly less sure later that afternoon, when he stood on the edge of rose lake. the current pulled lazily along through the territory and past dippernose, who stood only steps away. his mentor had already taken to the water, which lapped at his fur. "softglow doesn't know what he's talking about," dippernose huffed, seemingly unperturbed by the water. "it's not even that cold, so don't worry about it. it's all going to be fine." he flicked his tail, sending a spray of water droplets in hornetpaw's direction. the small thorn's ears flattened against his head and he recoiled when the water hit his nose, though he appeared to relax when he still stood, unharmed. "c'mon then," dippernose encouraged.
paragraphat last, hornetpaw began to ease into water, hesitating only a moment at the foreign sensation of the water soaking into the fur on his legs. but he looked further across the lake, where he'd been told that the water fed into groveclan's territory. if any of those soft groveclan cats are watching, they'll see me being the best swimmer in all of the clans. with a renewed vigor, he met dippernose in the middle of the water. where the water reached only dippernose's legs, the water began to soak into hornetpaw's stomach and sides, and he raised his tail to keep it above the water's surface. "i'm fine," hornetpaw mumbled before dippernose had the chance to ask. "are we going into deeper water?"
paragraph"i'd think that it would be the best way to try and learn how to swim," dippernose answered, a laugh hanging on the edge of his words. clearly he found hornetpaw's discomfort amusing, and the young thorn sought to prove him wrong. he would be the best swimmer ever. the rocks and sand shifted under his pads and the water pulled at his fur, but he moved forward before dippernose could instruct him further. the water pulled at his fur, as if greedy and looking to pull jim under, but hornetpaw preserved even when the water rose over his back and the base of his tail.
paragraph"easy now, it's like running in the water, keep your paws moving," dippernose called out, though he seemed further away than hornetpaw anticipated. surprised by how far he'd waded in, hornetpaw turned suddenly to find dippernose only slightly further in than he had been originally. from the turn, the ground shifted under his toes and his head bobbed under the surface. for just a moment, panic flared deep in hornetpaw's chest, though he stamped down on it and found his footing once more. when his head broke the surface, he coughed and shook his eyes free. "are you alright?" dippernose called.
paragraph"fine!" hornetpaw answered, already resolving to move further out. from his current position, he could imagine seeing a groveclan patrol pass by, could smell their scent across the air. later, he would tell iguanakit how he managed to swim across the border and confront them. he'd tell her that he fought off their leader and deputy while still shaking water from his fur. tawnyrose would have no choice but to give him a full name. with that in mind, he kicked out with his hind legs, feeling the ground give way to more water and he was suddenly swimming. he tipped his chin back to keep the water out of his face, and churned his paws to stay afloat. the currently pulled at his fur the further away from the shore he went, but his confidence swelled though his legs ached with effort.
paragraphit was only a few moments later that hornetpaw heard dippernose shout out to him again, urging him to come back, that he tried to turn around to find his mentor. dippernose stood up to his chest in water and looked suddenly small. when hornetpaw tried to find his breath to begin moving back towards dippernose, exhaustion crawled up his limbs and nothing came out from his jaws. instead, the water pulled at him again, and his head slipped under the water. he broke the surface a moment later, but could no longer fight the current to paddle back towards dippernose. "help!" he cried, and, even at a distance, he could see dippernose start towards him, splashing in his hurry to reach hornetpaw. "dippernose, help!" water splashed into his ears and nose when he flailed, suddenly helpless as he was carried away from highgarden's shore.
paragraphhornetpaw wasn't sure exactly what happened next as the current carried him. he could hear a series of shouts and assumed that it might have been a border patrol, then a splash near him. it was only when he was struggling to get his head back above water that he saw a mass of black and white fur and thought: dippernose is a fast swimmer.
paragraphbut when he was finally able to feel dirt under his paws, hornetpaw looked at the black and white cat through half-lidded eyes and blinked his surprise. not dippernose. instead, the tom was no bigger than hornetpaw himself, and he carried a scent that was, distinctly, not-highgarden. "is this groveclan?" he asked a heartbeat before his legs collapsed underneath him, too tired to do much more than cough up water. "sorry - you were probably looking for fish, huh?"
paragraphby the time dippernose found hornetpaw, the thorn had managed to cough up most of the water he'd swallowed while nearly drowning and exchanged introductions with midnightpaw, the apprentice who rescued him from tragedy. dippernose panted from the effort of running and swimming to find hornetpaw, and nodded to the groveclan warriors who accompanied the apprentice. "thank you," dippernose exhaled, pausing long enough to take in a deep breath. "it's his first time swimming - i can assure you we won't be drowning near the border again."
paragraph"hey dippernose," hornetpaw cut him off, "midnightpaw saved me, he's my hero."
paragraph"we're not telling softglow any of this," dippernose sighed, "not if we can help it."

paragraphiguanakit, merlinsong decided, had a knack for getting in his way. when the small kit was brought in with the patrol, he assumed that one of the mollies would be willing to take her in, that tawnyrose might have bluetcrest babysit. at the very least, he assumed that he would not be the one tasked with making sure that she didn't snick her nose where it didn't belong. and yet, smallheart had said that they couldn't simply leave her alone in the nursery. it was half-built, first of all, and she was too young to sleep in there on her own. least a clan come and invade, or a fox come looking for a midnight snack. no, the rest of the clan decided while merlinsong was out looking for herbs before the first frost of the year came to kill the plants off, the only place for a lone kit in a clan without nursing queens was the herbalist's den.
paragraph"hey, merlinsong, what do these do?" iguanakit squeaked, nosing his pile of celandine. the herbalist sighed deeply and turned to face the lone kit.
paragraph"they help make cats feel better," he answered, using the same line he'd given each time she asked to know what any particular herb did. they all helped the cats, merlinsong told her, and she'd nod with a pensive look on her face. this time, however, she flicked her tail and shot him an impatient look.
paragraph"but how?" she asked, gesturing to the rest of the den, where merlinsong had been stacking various herbs to clear out any that had dried up. "you say everything makes them feel better, but how?" iguanakit's large eyes blinked up at him, and merlinsong found himself speechless for a moment, as he hadn't been expecting such an outburst.
paragraph"well," he began, clearing his throat. he pushed aside his pile of yarrow and sat down across from iguanakit, deciding that she would get the full answer she asked for. "it depends on the herbs and what's wrong with the cat." he expected that, at any moment, she would direct her attention elsewhere, that her attention would waver. however, she held his gaze steadily, showing that she was listening intently. "for example," merlinsong continued, "if someone has an issue with their eyes, i would chew up celandine leaves and apply them to their eyes," he said, nodding to the pile of herbs she'd asked him about.
paragraph"but if a cat had a cough, they would need to eat catmint," he added as another example, placing his paw on the neatly stacked pile of catmint. when he glanced back at iguanakit, she was nodding slowly. at last, she looked up at merlinsong.
paragraph"it sounds complicated that you know all of this." she dipped her head low to sniff the celandine, only to scrunch up her nose at the bitter smell. "and everything smells bad."
paragraph"it takes a different type of training. roses and knights need to train hard to learn how to fight and hunt, an hornetpaw had trouble with learning how to swim. it's part of being in a clan," he told iguanakit, who shuffled her paws. when the air about her turned tense and uneasy, merlinsong leaned close to lick her gently between the ears. "what is it?"
paragraphiguanakit refused to meet his eyes, opting instead to shrug her shoulders and stare at the ground between her paws. "i guess i'm just scared that i won't be good enough, that tawnyrose will make me leave. everything just seems too difficult." already, the news of hornetpaw's mishap spread throughout the entire clan when they watched the shivering thorn be led into camp with dippernose. thankfully, merlinsong had been able to allow hornetpaw to return to his den to get warm and sleep off his exhaustion, but it was only a matter of time until the entire clan knew since swiftheart was the first to see the pair of toms arrive. she spread the news to the other roses and knights, which didn't take long since their clan was still small. it made sense that iguanakit would be nervous, since hornetpaw walked around camp like he was already a named knight instead of the young thorn he already was.
paragraph"hornetpaw is proud, and it caught up with him. maybe he'll learn his lesson and do better during his next training session," merlinsong said, though he highly doubted hornetpaw would ever learn to be humble. "but you need to make mistakes before you can get better. next time he'll know how to swim better, and dippernose will know to keep a better eye on him. the rest of the clan knows not to send young thorns into the river during their first training session." iguanakit nodded, though she kept her eyes low, as if uncertain whether merlinsong was telling the full truth. again, he sighed and asked, "did tawnyrose kick hornetpaw from the clan?"
paragraph"no."
paragraph"no," merlinsong echoed, ducking his head to meet her lowered eyes. "because tawnyrose knows that all cats make mistakes and fail sometimes. but we all deserve to be here. so don't be scared of failure, but look forward to doing well," he encouraged, smiling widely when iguanakit finally nodded and met his gaze. though she still appeared uncertain, the glint had returned to her eyes and he knew that she would be okay.

paragraph"so," bluetcrest asked late one evening, after the sun had set and majority of the clan had finished their meals and set in to groom themselves for retiring for the night. across the camp, mapleshadow was sitting guard for the night while softglow and flickersky spoke to her, the latter pair about to go out for the final patrol of the evening. "what do you think of him?" bluetcrest's white fur appeared silver in the gathering moonlight, and his yellow eyes were round when he addressed his close friend. without naming names, tawnyrose knew who he meant.
paragraph"not what i expected," she said simply, pushing aside the final scraps of a mouse they had eaten earlier. "not how i remember my father or my sister's suitors to be." to be fair, during her mother's reign as queen, tawnyrose paid little attention to how her father acted in the role of the king, nor did she care about how her sister acted around toms. she was aware, of course, that all of the knights wanted to be king, either so they could be mates with lighteyes, or because they wanted the distinction. back then, had she known that she would have been queen and would have a king, she might have paid more attention.
paragraph"my mother picked my father after watching his fight in the spring tournament. he proved that he was the strongest knight because he beat all of the others. he wasn't the biggest or the fastest, or even the smartest," tawnyrose said. she shifted, ducking her head to pull a strand of grass from between her claws.
paragraph"then how'd he win?" bluetcrest prompted, noticing the way tawnyrose paused, clearing looking to draw out the dramatic effect. bluetcrest was lying on his side, though he lifted his head, interested in the story.
paragraphtawnyrose purred softly, clearly amused and thankful that her attendant played along. "i'm not entirely sure, i never asked. but i could tell my father loved my mother. yellowrose wasn't easy to love. she was grumpy and didn't show a lot of emotion, not even when we were kits. but my father, he definitely loved her."
paragraph"you really think that he won because of the power of love?" bluetcrest cut in, narrowing his eyes, suddenly skeptical.
paragraph"gods - no, of course not," tawnyrose said, shaking her head with a laugh. "i'd say it was pure luck. maybe none of the other knights even wanted to win, or weren't feeling well. but i don't think that matters much since my mother picked him. she chose him, and he became her king. and they ruled well together."
paragraphsilence stretched between them for a moment, with bluetcrest furrowing his brow, looking for tawnyrose's meaning by the story, and tawnyrose returning to clearing her paws. at last, bluetcrest spoke up again, "but you didn't choose softglow," he pointed out, "your mother chose your father, but the gods chose softglow. why?" he asked.
paragraph"because both of my parents are dead. my mother's choice didn't save any of them when the floods came." tawnyrose shook her head slightly. "at least i can trust the gods to make this choice for me, so i won't mess it up."
paragraph"but you don't seem to like him much," bluetcrest said after a moment. by that point, they were alone in the clearing, with softglow and flickersky off on their patrol and mapleshadow searching the outer perimeter of the camp. the rest of the clan was in their dens, away from the cool fall air. "shouldn't the queen like her king? he's your mate, after all."
paragraphtawnyrose nodded once, looking off into the distance as if in contemplation. "i suppose so. but i thought i might like the king the gods sent. i didn't expect him to be boring." another laugh escaped her, and bluetcrest joined in soon after. "i hoped that he might have a bit of spirit to him. someone like dippernose, or even smallheart. at least they have a personality."
paragraph"tawnyrose, be fair," bluetcrest said after another stretch of laughter between them. "he can't be all bad." though bluetcrest already knew how tawnyrose felt about the blue-eyed tom. the truth was that, no, he was actually a rather good cat who was decidedly nice and gentle, though that was just the issue. he was nice but there was no real ambition to him that tawnyrose could find. he would make a good king, for sure, as he was fair and would not offend any other cat, whether within highgarden or outside of it, but there was otherwise no true substance to him. he was merely nice where tawnyrose wanted adventure, and he bored her. "at least he's handsome," bluetcrest added, and tawnyrose laughed again before standing and shaking out her fur.
paragraph"i suppose that is the most important thing. so thank the gods for his beauty then." with that, highgarden's queen turned to her den, bluetcrest a step behind, as he always was.

actions
[ consumption ] highgarden eats one finch
[ gods visit ] n/a
[ hunting 1 ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, dippernose and flickersky hunt
[ hunting 2 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, and smallheart hunt
[ training ] hornetpaw learns how to stalk
[ herb hunting ] merlinsong
[ notes to mod ] hello hello, i'm sure we're going to get along just fine !!
if you have any questions about any of highgarden's traditions/cats, just dm me and i'll get back to you asap!
also i have a few cats from readopts you can choose to send if you'd like, they are linked here

roots
            name, age, gender
            notes
            name, age, gender
            notes

seedlings
            iguanakit, 4m, ♀
            name, age, gender
            notes

wilted
            name, age, gender
            notes
            name, age, gender
            notes

allies & enemies & borders
            here

medicine
            here

prey
            total x27
            mouse | x18 | 1 servings
            vole | x0 | 1 servings
            squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
            rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
            big fish | x2 | 3 servings
            finch | x1 | 3 servings

mentors
            dippernose, hornetpaw, 0
            mentor, thorn, 0

deceased
            here

family trees
            here
Last edited by eagle, on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mochi's replies [ january 2nd ]

Postby ghostmaker » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:42 pm

[ greenleaf ] the season of summer! during greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. on patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory, so keep an eye out. you are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of greenleaf. The cats in your clan can get dehydrated easier during greenleaf than they would in other seasons. your clan will still receive new cats but not as many as you would in newleaf.

clans:
    chaparralclan [x]
    rabbitclan [x]
    *charclan [x]
    cavernclan [x]
    luxclan [x]
    *echoclan [x]
    hazelclan [x]
    quickclan [x]
    the coven [x]
    the pagan league [x]
    bayclan [x]
    the night's watch [x]

second clans:
    *lifeclan [x]
    vineclan [x]
    *charcoalclan [x]

*trial clan

please pm me
    if i missed you!
    quickclan
    - gullfeather gives birth to three kits. sadly, two are stillborn and one passes away shortly after
    birth due to weakness.
    - sproutpaw, mintpaw, and cherrypaw passed their assessments! they are now sproutclaw,
    mintstem, and cherrydawn.
    - cardinalkit, fleetingkit, owletkit, webkit,rainykit, and heatkit are now apprentices! they
    are cardnialpaw, fleetingpaw, owletpaw, webpaw, rainypaw, and heatpaw.
    - kindleflare's patrol catches x1 rabbit.
    - blizzardrush's patrol catches x1 minnow.
    - sunnywhisker's patrol catches x1 big fish.
    - sparrowcall's patrol catches x2 birds and x1 rabbit.
    - sootstone's patrol is uneventful.
    - alpinemask and gorseberry find x1 tormentil and x1 water hemlock.
    - flintpaw, marshpaw, and darterpaw successfully learn fighting.
    - peckerpaw, oriolepaw, and dustpaw successfully learn climbing. however, when dustpaw
    is climbing down from a tree, his claw gets caught in a piece of bark and he slips, falling
    to the ground. he breaks his leg & will need x1 bindweed and x1 cobweb to help it heal,
    as well as x1 poppy seed to ease the pain. alpinemask declares that he needs one moon of
    rest.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:17 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 59

Shadowstride
Having two new kits to look after has helped Shadowstride come to terms with Skypaw's death, but it still hurt like that of her other kits. She prayed that these two would stay safe and alive like Cloudpaw and Reedpaw have so far... but it still stung. "I wonder why Valleyglow had you two... or how she kept it a secret." Shadowstride contemplated to herself. It was odd, indeed, but at least she was trusted by one of the medicine cats she respected most. She curled around the kits to keep them warm as the chill of leaf-bare crept closer and closer. "I promise you two will stay safe... for all my past kits and Valleyglow."
Juniperleap
Juniperleap, having two kits of her own, watched Shadowstride very closely especially after seeing Valleyglow the moon before give two kits to her. It was unlike a medicine cat to find kits, and alone as well. I wonder why Shadowstride says Valleyglow has kept a secret... could those be--
"Juniperleap!" a voice meowed with joy from the entrance. Juniperleap turned to see Snaketail coming over and nuzzling her shoulder then licking both of their young. "Snaketail, you couldn't have come at a better time! I have a plan and we need these two to help us with it... we need to use that fox trap I showed you a few moons ago."
The two plotted to themselves before Snaketail took Sandkit and snuck out of camp with him. Juniperleap then had to wait until it got a bit darker...
Twoeyes:
Twoeyes sat watching the sad face of Shadowstride as she cooed over her two mystery kits. With a huff, she pulled herself to her feet and laid beside Shadowstride. "How are you doing? I heard the news recently that one of your sons died... I'm so sorry for that." Shadowstride, taken aback by a cat coming up to her, smiled with her mouth though it didn't reach her eyes. "Oh I'm not new to loss, I lost a litter when I came here in hopes of a safe space for them and a litter before them when Fireclan wasn't in my present quite yet. I even lost my mate when..." her throat got choked up and she looked away, pelt shaking as she fought the dark memories. "Sorry, I just miss my dear Cloudjumper."
"You used to be in another clan?" Twoeyes inquired, her voice calm and noting she didn't have to continue if she didn't wish to.
"Yes, back in Mistclan a while ago. Before Foxtail become Foxstar and changed everything. The deputy, Jaggedfang, got orders to kill any cats that were to oppose him once he became leader, and that included my mate and I. We fled from the clan with our two kits as more and more cats were murdered but..." she took a shaky breath before continuing, her pelt already getting soaked with tears, "Jaggedfang caught up to us too soon. Cloudjumper gave me time to run further away but died saving me and the kits that I couldn't save. They died to leaf-bare before they were twelve moons. When I found Fireclan, I hoped to give Cloudjumper's last kits a new chance at happiness... but they didn't even make it through birth. They all are with Cloudjumper now in death, and Starclan has left me this torment and pain behind." she finished and clutched onto Valleyglow's kits, sobbing from her recollection with her past. Twoeyes, her heart heavy after hearing of that, pushed her face into Shadowstride's shoulder and sat silently to let her recover from her episode. She curled her tail around Shadowstride's to comfort her best she could.
Bramblestrike
Bramblestrike, about to leave for a patrol with his brother, was stopped by his sister Juniperleap. "Bramblestrike! How have you been?"
"Leave me alone, I know what you're playing and I'm staying out of it."
"Playing? I just want to say hi to my brother..." she stated in an obviously forced sad tone. "You fittingly mated Snaketail, you snake, ever since you were a kit you've been trying to get me into your traps and it's not working this time."
"Oh but it already has. You have to help me or you'll regret ever being born."
Bramblestrike rolled his eyes and turned to leave with Greyface. "I'm sure Rainpelt and Shadowstride will love to know you knew about the holly berries behind the nursery that killed Poppykit."
Bramblestrike froze at that, his fur drooping and eyes widening knowing exactly what she was talking about. "I... I don't believe you'd do that..."
"Oh but I would and will, it'll for sure get you kicked out of camp. What would Snowtrail think, knowing the tom that runs for her heart killed a kit?"
"That wasn't m-!"
"Do as I say or the whole clan will think it was you."
Bramblestrike's face turned into pure hatred as he sat down to listen to Juniperleap's plan.
Reedpaw
After Skypaw's death, Reedpaw hasn't been the same. She hasn't been focusing well in training, she's been talking to her adopted family less, and she's closed herself off. Her mentor teaching her interpersonal communication definitely helped her with getting through it but it still hasn't been easy. Cloudpaw has been a lot better about it and was a lot more open with Reedpaw talking to him through the tragedy. To be honest, she didn't even want to be a warrior really. She also didn't want to be a medicine cat either, it wasn't something that called to her heart. But she didn't have much of a choice in it... she just hoped Shadowstride would be proud and that she could protect Cloudpaw. With a heavy heart, she followed Lunarglow to the training area for the day that would turn into another evaluation.
Timberstar
With the loss of Softcrow, the whole clan seemed even darker. Crowwhisker was getting weaker and weaker which only meant even more death for Fireclan already, and on top of that the constant rain and coming frost was going to hurt the clan bad. He had to leave Birchfur alone for the time being to do leader business, but at least he knew they were safe with her. Then like a hurricane, Bramblestrike came running over and panting in panic. "Timberstar! Juniperleap has lost Sandkit, and Snaketail needs our help!" he called with worry etched into his voice. Believing the urgency, Timberstar followed Bramblestrike into the forest.
---
They found Snaketail laying motionless on the far bank and Sandkit standing on a stone surrounded by the rushing water. Bramblestrike, with a look of the most sorrow he has ever bared, backed into the forest and left Timberstar alone as he watched the fearless leader rush to the rushing river to save Sandkit. He jumped into the water and was instantly swept away, even with kicking as hard as he could to escape the watery grave. Sandkit's cries for help coupled with the sound of the rushing water around Timberstar as he fought with all his might to get to him. Then, a wave of water rushed over the rock and swept Sandkit away. His shrieks of terror were all that Timberstar could focus on as his head bobbed above and below the waves. Sandkit crashed into Timberstar's body and he stopped fighting against the stream to catch Sandkit as he tumbled to the mercy of the rapids.
As Sandkit was swept away by a wave, Snaketail got up to watch his kit cry with real fear that he couldn't save him from. Snaketail raced downsteam after them, keeping to the trees so that Timberstar couldn't see them. He was glad he found a way to follow Juniperleap's plan without shedding blood. It gave him a bit clearer of a conscious, though having Sandkit safely returned to him would help a lot.
Timberstar's lungs filled with water as he spent more time drowning than swimming, but he was eventually able to grab hold of Sandkit. He didn't care what he grabbed onto, it didn't feel like his scruff, because he needed to use the last of his might to get Sandkit to freedom and worrying over grabbing his scruff was at the bottom of the list of things to do in this rescue. He used all the energy he had left to swim to the river side. Eventually, his head his dirt and he clawed that dirt until he was able to drag Sandkit out of the water. He let go of what he now saw was Sandkit's tail before a huge wave swept him underwater again. He tumbled, unable to claw his way to the sky, until he began falling with the weight of tons of water pushing him down the waterfall. He came crashing down to the bottom of the waterfall's end and felt a snap in his back.
Snaketail, seeing Timberstar swept away by the waves, jumped across some open boulders to get to the other side of the river and see Sandkit again. Sandkit coughed out water, but Snaketail was glad his kit was alive. He looked over his son, licking him viciously to warm him up, before seeing the mangled and unnatural shape of his tail. It was definitely broken...
Timberstar opened his eyes to see the white of Starclan surrounding him. He shot up immediately, forgetting about how he just felt his spine break, and looked around to see lost kits of Shadowstride and Softcrow around him. His eyes whelled at the sight. "It's so good to see you all... I-"
"Timberstar, there isn't much time. We need to send you back before you drown any more." Softcrow said sternly, her voice one of angelic descent. Timberstar's jaw dropped when he heard her voice, and before he could say anything else she touched her nose to his head and sent him back to the world. He opened his eyes at the shore of the waterfall's lake and coughed out water before passing out.

I may add more but I don't know. Mistclan needs me!

[Hollypelt and Barktail search for herbs]
[Hollypelt uses a honey on Rippleface]
[Silvertail 1 moon rest]
[Rainpelt 1 moon rest]
[Hollypelt uses coltsfoot on Coalpaw]
[Hollypelt uses a lavender and a borage on Lavendernose (1 moon)]
[Barktail uses lovage on Crowwhisker]
[Valleyglow trains Blazepaw in herbal knowledge]
[Stonebark trains Coalpaw in climbing]
[Rippleface trains Lionpaw in advanced combat]
[Lunarglow trains Reedpaw in advanced hunting]
[Fernheart trains Ashpaw in advanced combat]
[Lavenderpaw is named Lavendernose and made a warrior]
[Firepaw is named Firestripe and made a warrior]
[Willowfern, Lavenderfoot, Riverstripe, and Sweetpatch hunt (Forest)]
[Coltsface, Tatteredpelt, and Brindlestripe hunt (Forest)]
[Saltwind and Willowshade patrol the boarders]
[Greyface and Bramblestrike patrol the boarders]
[Puddlefoot and Forgottennose patrol the boarders]
[Timberstar and Lunarglow evaluate Reedpaw]
[Timberstar and Rippleface evaluate Lionpaw]
[Barktail watches Silvertail for the moon]
[Timberstar and Crowwhisker watch the kits for the moon]
[Timberstar requests a therapist]
[Timberstar lost his first life]

The clan consumes five squirrels, 10 servings!
[Note to mod: Once Reedpaw is a warrior Lunarglow will retire to elder, Pebblekit will be trained as a therapist (Mostly a note for myself) Have the therapist find Timberstar and bring him to camp please. Red stars are lost lives. I never said this, but I really liked the chance of a different skill being taught, especially since they either tied to the individual's feelings or were somehow related to the other skill]

[size=85]Leader:
    Timberstar | 67 moons | Male |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Saltwind | 62 Moons | Male |

Head Medicine Cat:
    Hollypelt | 47 moons | Female |

Nursery Medicine Cat:
    Valleyglow | 27 moons | Female |

General Medicine Cat:
    Barktail | 63 moons | Male |

Warriors:
    Rainpelt | 56 moons | Female |
    Fernheart | 64 moons | Female |
    Stonebark | 54 moons | Male |
    Silvertail | 66 moons | Female |
    Goldenflower | 78 moons | Female |
    Rippleface | 74 moons | Male |
    Brindlestripe | 32 moons | Male |
    Snowtrail | 33 moons | Female |
    Tatteredpelt | 81 moons | Female |
    Bramblestrike | 23 moons | Male |
    Greyface | 23 moons | Male |
    Lunarglow | 92 moons | Female |
    Willowshade | 58 moons | Female |
    Coltsface | 54 moons | Male |
    Snaketail | 20 moons | Male |
    Puddlefoot | 17 moons | Male |
    Riverstripe | 21 moons | Female |
    Lavenderfoot | 38 moons | Female |
    Forgottennose | 29 moons | Male |
    Willowfern | 81 moons | Female |
    Firestripe | 15 moons | Male |
    Lavendernose | 15 moons | Female |
    Sweetpatch | 24 moons | Female |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Therapists:

Apprentices:
    Lionpaw | 15 moons | Male |
    Reedpaw | 14 moons | Female |
    Cloudpaw | 11 moons | Male |
    Emberpaw | 8 moons | Female |
    Coalpaw | 8 moons | Male |
    Blazepaw | 8 moons | Male
    Ashpaw | 8 moons | Female |

Queens:

Shadowstride | 79 moons | Female | -Perm
    Littleheart | 42 moons | Female |
    Juniperleap | 23 moons | Female |
    Birchfur | 57 moons | Female |
    Yewfeather | 51 moons | Female |
    Twoeyes | 43 moons | Female | -1 moons

Kits:
    Sandkit | 4 moons | Male |
    Pebblekit| 4 moons | Male |
    ---
    Smokekit | 2 moons | Male |
    Shadowkit | 2 moons | Male |
    Blackkit | 2 moons | Male |
    Stillkit | 2 moons | Female |
    ---
    Cherrykit | 1 moons | Female |
    Boulderkit | 1 moons | Female |
    Ravenkit | 1 moons | Male |
    ---
    Aspenkit | 1 moons | Male |
    Firkit | 1 moons | Male |
    Oakkit | 1 moons | Male |
    Paperkit | 1 moons | Female |
    Pinekit | 1 moons | Female |
    ---
    Beechkit | 1 moons | Male |
    Brightkit | 1 moons | Female |

Elders:
    Crowwhisker | 166 moons | Male |

Family:
    Here

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Here

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x8 | 1 servings
    Mice | x9 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x8 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x13 | 3 servings
    Birds | x10 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rippleface | Lionpaw | 8 |
    ↳(Advanced)Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳(Advanced)Hunting
    ↳(Advanced)Climbing
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Moves
    Rainpelt | Cloudpaw | 4 |
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Moves
    Lunarglow | Reedpaw | 6 |
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Hunting
    ↳(Advanced)Climbing
    ↳Interpersonal Communication
    ↳Moves
    Fernheart | Ashpaw | 2 |
    ↳Combat
    ↳(Advanced)Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Stonebark | Coalpaw | 2 |
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Moves
    Silvertail | Emberpaw | 1 |
    ↳Moves
    Valleyglow | Blazepaw | 2 |
    ↳Herbal Recognition
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Riverkit♂ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Ravenkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Poppykit(left)♀ | Poisoned by Juniperleap | 3 moons
    Skypaw♂ | Drowned | 7 moons
    Dovekit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Softcrow♀ | Old Age | 177 moons
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Brightkit | Attract one cat on every patrol | 9% Fatality chance |
    Beechkit | Attracts one cat on every patrol | 22% Fatality chance |
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:03 pm

𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: 14

With the weather getting colder, it was a blessing most cats were long haired, even if they lived in the swamp. The leader and Frostfoot being so silent and distant from everyone was definitely affecting the clan, it was as if the disease of death from the old Mistclan was following into this one. The kits were even feeling the heaviness of the air but wouldn’t say anything about it. Their playing and smiles seemed to be the only joy of the clan lately, even if it was a new clan. The warriors all spent time at the end of the days talking together since Shadowstar wouldn’t talk to them and anyone assigned on a patrol with him would dread it all the way through. Somehow, though, Frostfoot was worse. She was more brooding and overbearing while Shadowstar was just quiet and reserved. Frostfoot definitely fit with her name.
The two brothers, Oakface and Windheart, were like kittens. They always played and joked, made fun and pranked, changing bad situations for better. There was somehow a balance to the heavy darkness.

Sorry I don’t know much to do while the clan is still small, this is just a small description of how the cats interact for now until things roll a bit more.

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[None this moon]
Boarder Patrols:
[Mudpatch, Blizzardear, Mossfur, and Shadowstar patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Reedface, Gorsepaw, Barkpatch, Oakface, Windheart, and Frostfoot hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Reedface trains Gorsepaw in advanced hunting]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes a toad, 2 serving!]
[Note to mod: I love the long post, you captured the personality of the cats very well!]

Leader:
          Shadowstar | 82 moons | Male | 🌿
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🌿[/url]

Warriors:
          Reedface | 67 moons | Male | 🌿
          Mudpatch | 44 moons | Female | 🌿
          Frostfoot | 46 moons | Female | 🌿
          Blizzardear | 45 moons | Male | 🌿
          Oakface | 39 moons | Male | 🌿
          Windheart | 39 moons | Male | 🌿
          Barkpatch | 33 moons | Male | 🌿
          Mossfur | 46 moons | Female | 🌿

Apprentices:
          Gorsepaw | 11 moons | Male | 🌿

Queens:
          Chervilpatch | 84 moons | Female | 🌿

Kits:
          Sunkit | 5 moons | Female | 🌿
          Lightkit | 5 moons | Male | 🌿
          Shadowkit | 5 moons | Male | 🌿

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x2 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x2 | 1 servings
    Toad | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x10 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Reedface | Gorsepaw | 5
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ✔️ Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Sunkit, Lightkit, Shadowkit
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❁ ] - ❝ blessed be the mystery of love [ thirteen ]

Postby morrissey » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:14 am

population: 67 cats - 33 toms, 34 mollies | servings: 11 | next ancestor visit: 7/1/19 |
notes: trying to make my clan all maine coons! :)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

once bearstar had finished assigning patrols, goosebelly sat back, calmly grooming himself as he waited for minnowsplash to confirm when they would leave. once he learned that the patrol wouldn't depart until two dawns from now, he relaxed slightly and continued to groom.
"goosebelly?" a voice from behind the tabby tom called, causing him to turn around to find the source. standing a few fox lengths away from him stood chubbelly, looking at his clanmate with a quite unreadable expression. goosebelly offered a kind expression, and waved chubbelly over with his tail. once the other tom joined him, goosebelly tilted his head as to ask what chubbelly wanted. the fluffy grey tom shrugged, and glanced toward the exit of the general gathering area.
"would you want to go for a walk or something? my patrol doesn't leave until next dawn, so we don't have anything to do." after making his offer, chubbelly looked at goosebelly, and the other tom could now tell that his eyes glimmered with hope.
feeling his pelt flush with warmth, goosebelly shook it off and nodded. "sure i will," he mewed. "if you don't already have a destination in mind, why don't we head to the foothills? there's a small clearing there that i like to go to when i need some space."
chubbelly nodded, excitement flashing in his eyes and trickling into his words. "i was thinking of that same clearing!" he exclaimed a little too loudly, causing a judging glare from cindertuft. embarrassed, chubbelly shrunk into himself.
chuckling slightly, goosebelly shook his head. "don't mind cindertuft. he thinks he's more of a leader than bearstar." the tom paused, considering what he just said. "well, not like bearstar is much of a leader anyways." he laid his tail on chubbelly's shoulder, too busy with his own thoughts to notice the slight jump of chubbelly, which was followed by an affectionate glance. goosebelly shrugged, and stood up. "alright then, let's go." he beckoned for chubbelly to come, and left the gathering area.
the two toms at first trudged along in silence, both of them certainly noticing the occasional brush of their pelts but not doing anything to stop it. the silence was quite awkward, and each tom wanted to start a conversation but a mysterious force held them back. then goosebelly spoke, slightly spooking chubbelly. "so, what made you join laurelclan?" the tom turned his head to chubbelly, giving him full attention. "i'm really only here because before she died, my mate told me to find a clan so i could be safe and with other cats. i had looked for days, but i couldn't find anywhere that would let me in. at first i had a few slight altercations with laurelclan cats, that's why cindetuft and heronfoot don't particularly like me, but bearstar eventually let me in because they were desperate for warriors." he shook his head, a chuckle rising from his throat. "they were absolutely flooded with apprentices back then that every warrior was mentoring an apprentice. ashpaw is elmstep's second apprentice, and he's been in laurelclan for as long as i have!"
chubbelly laughed along with the other tom, glad the silence had been broken. he did worry, however, about the fact that goosebelly had an ex-mate, and it was a she. trying to brush it off, he answered his clanmate's original question. "i'm not sure why i was sent here," he said, breaking goosebelly's eye contact and looking out as they exited the city and entered the forest. "i had a dream where a cat covered in stardust visited me and gave me directions to a spot in the city, and i ran into bearstar there." chubbelly stopped to take a breath, but as he inhaled he caught a strange scent. it was fresh, and smelled of laurelclan. he looked at goosebelly with confusion. it wasnt their scent, and no patrols had left yet. plus it was the scent of a single cat.
"it could be rowanfeather," goosebelly reasoned, but chubbelly shook his head, dropping his voice in case the other cat could hear them.
"if it was rowanfeather, it would smell more like herbs." chubbelly continued to follow the scent, goosebelly trailing behind. they eventually reached a clearing, a different one from their destination, but a clearing nonetheless. that's when the toms started picking up voices. chubbelly strained to listen, and identified one of the voices as sweetfeather, but he couldn't hear the other ones enough to identify them. they couldn't be from laurelclan anyways, because the toms only picked up one scent.
goosebelly backed up. "i don't want to be involved in this," he mewed, fear fresh in his voice.
"but what if they're plotting something?" chubbelly argued, wanting to stay and listen to the conversation.
the other tom walked up and nudged chubbelly affectionately. "come on, chubbelly. let's go. it's probably nothing. who worries about sweetfeather anyways?"
goosebelly twined their tails and the two toms left, with the idea that they had nothing to worry about fresh in their minds.

[ morningkit and hawkkit are now of the age to become recruits! ]
[ the clan welcomes sparrowheart and larkkit. ]
[ vigil is held for mothkit, streamfur's secondborn and larkkit's sister. ]
[ a bond seems to be growing between goosebelly and chubbelly... ]
[ cormorant, chubbelly, pebblecloud, avocetpaw, echopaw, and campionpaw hunt. ]
[ shadetooth, asterwind, cindertuft, badgerpaw, sparkpaw, and yarrowpaw hunt. ]
[ bloomwhisker, wildthorn, pebblecloud, cypressfeather, sweetfeather, and sootpaw hunt. ]
[ minnowsplash, heronfoot, rowanwind, riverbelly, goosebelly, and mottledfur patrol the borders. ]
[ bearstar, adderstrike, cedarblaze, coldwhisper, flintstone, and sunstride patrol the borders. ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for herbs, specifically comfrey. ]

first commander:
    bearstar • 35 m. • tom • x
    ↳ several mates • numerous offspring
    ↳ nine lives

second commander:
    name • age • gender • [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring

shaman:
    rowanfeather • 34 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 2 offspring
    powers: prevents kitting deaths,
    x1 extra herb, prevents injury

shaman-in-training:
    name • age • gender • [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring

battalion:
    cormorant • 57 m. • tom • x
    ↳ onyxstone • 0 offspring
    smallheart • 38 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    asterwind • 34 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    sweetfeather • 27 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    flintstone • 25 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    cypressfeather • 53 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    squirrelcall • 46 m. • molly • x
    ↳ one mate • 2 offspring
    liontuft • 46 m. • tom • x
    ↳ sedgefeather • 0 offspring
    heronfoot • 29 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    cindertuft • 29 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    minnowsplash • 33 m. • tom x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    chubbelly • 33 m. • tom x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    pebblecloud • 31 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 1 offspring
    elmstep • 37 m. • tom x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    goosebelly • 32 m. • tom x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    bloomwhisker • 18 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    flamestride • 41 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    eaglefrost • 29 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    montjacfang • 18 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    asphodelblossom • 18 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    shadetooth • 17 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    cedarblaze • 17 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    coldwhisper • 17 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    wildthorn • 17 m. • tom• x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    sunstride • 15 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    riverbelly • 35 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    rowanwind • 15 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    adderstrike • 14 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    mottledfur • 14 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    sparrowheart • 45 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 1 offspring
    recruits:
    avocetpaw • 11 m. • molly • x
    ↳ avocetbreeze
    badgerpaw • 11 m. • tom • x
    ↳ badgerfang
    sparkpaw • 13 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ spark_____
    yarrowpaw • 10 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ yarrowcloud
    ospreypaw • 10 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ ospreywing
    echopaw • 9 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ echocall
    campionpaw • 9 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ campionleaf
    ashpaw • 9 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ finds a queen on every
    border patrol, 2% chance
    of death
    ↳ ashface
    ↳ twisted paw, needs 2
    moons of rest+x1 comfrey
    sootpaw • 9 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ sootmask

kit-mothers:
    patchstorm • 41 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 3 offspring
    ↳ due in 1 moon
    ↳ permanent queen
    oaktuft • 42 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 2 offspring
    ↳ nursing
    kestrelwing • 50 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 2 offspring
    ↳ nursing
    ↳ also nursing rowanfeather's
    kits
    onyxstone • 55 m. • molly • x
    ↳ cormorant • 0 offspring
    ↳ nursing
    ↳ also nursing sedgefeather's
    kits
    streamfur • 28 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ due now
    swiftstep • 18 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ due in 1 moon

smallclaws:
    morningkit • 6 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    hawkkit • 6 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    russetkit • 5 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    frostkit • 5 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    wolfkit • 4 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    commakit • 4 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    crestkit • 1 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    stonekit • 1 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    cloverkit • 1 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    lakekit • 1 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    cinnamonkit • 1 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    marigoldkit • 1 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    featherkit • 1 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    larkkit • 0 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    former clanmates:
    name • ? m. • gender • [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ new clan
    ↳ new clan
    ↳ new clan

deceased cats:
    sedgefeather • 39 m. • molly • x
    ↳ liontuft • 1 offspring • kitting
    mothkit • 0 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring • stillborn
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring • cause of death

families:
    namename | offspring
    patchstormsunsong | pansypaw,
    wildthorn, callapaw
    patchstormcinderfall | expecting
    bearstar's line
    shellsongaridflame | blossom,
    bloomwhisker
    shellsongunknown | yarrowpaw,
    ospreypaw
    oaktuftpuddlefoot | morningkit,
    hawkkit
    note: not actually mated
    rowanfeatheradoniscloud | russetkit,
    frostkit
    kestrelwinganton | commakit,
    wolfkit
    pebblecloudunknown | echopaw
    onyxstonecormorant | crestkit,
    stonekit, cloverkit, lakekit,
    cinnamonkit, marigoldkit
    sedgefeatherliontuft |
    featherkit
    wildthornswiftstep | expecting
    diamondluxx (out of clan)
    | ashpaw, sootpaw
    streamfurthis guy | larkkit,
    mothkit

mentors:
    cormorant | avocetpaw | 2 sessions
    chubbelly | echopaw | 3 sessions
    pebblecloud | campionpaw | 3 sessions
    elmstep | ashpaw | 2 sessions

shadetooth | badgerpaw | 3 sessions
    asterwind | sparkpaw | 3 sessions
    cindertuft | yarrowpaw | 3 sessions
    bloomwhisker | sootpaw | 3 sessions

herb storage:
    cobwebsuse • x3
    marigolduse • x1
    poppy seedsuse • x1
    tansyuse • x2
    cherviluse • x1
    borageuse • x1
    wild garlicuse • x1
    raspberry leavesuse • x8
    catmintuse • x1
    alder barkuse • x1
    hawkweeduse • x1
    fresh-kill pile:
    mice • x12
    frog • x7
    vole • x7
    total: 73 servings
    ermine • x7
    stoat • x7
    bird • x7
    coding credit: katrione
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:22 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Season
L E A F - F A L L
As the clans enter leaf-fall, prey starts to grow colder and hide away longer. As frosts
start to cover the ground, herbs will start to wither, and kittings will become harder,
so stock up on your chervil, raspberry leaves, and other kitting herbs. The chance of
hungry predators become higher, and some cats will start seeking your Clan as a
refuge from the cold.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Clans
LaurelClan

morrissey wrote:
[ morningkit and hawkkit are now of the age to become recruits! ]
[ the clan welcomes sparrowheart and larkkit. ]
[ vigil is held for mothkit, streamfur's secondborn and larkkit's sister. ]
[ a bond seems to be growing between goosebelly and chubbelly... ]
[ cormorant, chubbelly, pebblecloud, avocetpaw, echopaw, and campionpaw hunt. ]
[ shadetooth, asterwind, cindertuft, badgerpaw, sparkpaw, and yarrowpaw hunt. ]
[ bloomwhisker, wildthorn, pebblecloud, cypressfeather, sweetfeather, and sootpaw hunt. ]
[ minnowsplash, heronfoot, rowanwind, riverbelly, goosebelly, and mottledfur patrol the borders. ]
[ bearstar, adderstrike, cedarblaze, coldwhisper, flintstone, and sunstride patrol the borders. ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for herbs, specifically comfrey. ]

Morningkit was jumping up and down in delight as poor Oaktuft tried - and failed - to groom him. "Morningkit, sit still!" she hissed, exasperated. Morningkit did as his mother instructed, but his excitement was still evident from his gaze. "We're gonna become recruits!" Hawkkit hissed under her breath. "I know!" Morningkit squeaked as she wormed out of Oaktift's grip. "Now you." The queen said with a roll of her eyes. Her tail was pointing at Hawkkit. The molly stood still until her mother finished grooming her as Bearstar let out a yowl from the clearing. Morningkit and Hawkkit scurried from the den, and into the center of the lopsided circle the cats of LaurelClan were making. Bearstar grunted and started the ceremony. "Morningkit and Hawkkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to become recruits. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Morningpaw and Hawkpaw. Morningpaw, your mentor will be Squirrelcall. Hawkpaw, your mentor will be Asphodelblossom.I hope your mentors will pass down all they know to you." The names of the new recruits were yowled through the air, as both kits puffed out their chests. They could do this.
[StarClan welcomes Morningpaw as a recruit, under the mentorship of Squirrelcall, and Hawkpaw as a recruit, under the mentorship of Asphodelblossom]

Sparrowheart yowls for the recruits like the rest of the Clan, but feels a pang og grief when she realizes this could've been her kit - the little thing, all alone in StarClan. She blinks back tears and takes a calming breath. At least this Clan had accepted her. Her and the little kit who had survived. What was her name? Mothkit? No - that was the dead sister. Larchkit? No Larkkit - the poor scrap would never get to know her sister. Sparrowheart blinked affectionately and headed towards the warriors den, as she was not needed for a patrol.
[StarClan welcomes both Larkkit and Sparrowheart into the ranks of LaurelClan]

Larkkit didn't understand. One day, Mothkit had been there, the next - gone. That night, the one where Mothkit dissapeared - was a bad one. Streamfur had slept outside, and Larkkit had only herself and the other queens. But all was better now. Streamfur was back and she was allowed to play with Onyxstone's older kits! Soon would she learn though, what had happened to Mothkit...
[StarClan welcomes the young Mothkit into their ranks, as poor Larkkit has no idea what has happened...]

Goosebelly was relaxing in the sun, observing the Clan with slitted eyes, but his gaze almost always flitted back to an extremely fluffy warrior, knawing on a piece of fresh-kill. Chubbelly lifted his eyes and met Goosebelly;s gaze and gave him a small smile before turning back to his fresh kill. Goosebelly let out a contented purr, and closed his eyes.
[Goosebelly and Chubbelly continue to glance at each other.....]

Cormorant sniffed the air, his gaze sharp as he scanned the park for any prey. The scuffling of mice near a heavily forested area caught his attention, and he flicked his tail at his patrol. The six cats spread out, surrounding the mice. Cormoramt lunged, and a small shriek was cut of as he crushed a mouse spine beneath his paw. The other mouse scrambled away from Cormorant, straight into Campionpaw's waiting clutch. Another cut off shriek. Campionpaw licked the blood of her claws. "Mice see, abundant these days." she commented. "No kidding," Echopaw agreed, "But we should still stock up on prey for leaf-bare, right?" She gazed at Chubbelly, hoping he would agree with her. Her mentor gave a swift nod, and Cormorant turned tail. "Spread out. See if you can find anything." hew mewed.
---
The patrol returned later, seemingly fruitless but for the mice. A sudden dive into a nearby bush from Pebblecloud caused a shriek and the she-cat emerged with vole. "Good catch." Cormorant commented. The she-cat nodded, and together the patrol set for camp.
[Cormorant's patrol catches x2 mice and x1 vole]

Shadetooth had told his patrol to split up a little while ago, but his tactic didn't seem to be working. He hadn't found the scent of any animal - save twoleg - and he groaned. He didn't want to go back to camp without any prey. He wandered around for a bit more, and was about to admit defeat, when he smelled frog. His eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to catch the scent better. The trail led him to a nearby creek, and he crouched down, tail still. He leapt, and the frog barely had time to croak before it was dead. The gray-brown tom lifted his head proudly and bounded back to his patrol's meeting place. He was the last there, and the only one with prey. It all must be hiding from the cold. He nodded and the patrol wordlessly set home.
[Shadetooth's patrol catches x1 frog]

Bloomwhisker's patrol set out later in the day - dusk to be exact - in hopes of finding prey that liked the dark better. Of course, it did get colder, but her patrol picked out bird scent almost immediately. Fluffing out her fur, Bloomwhisker trotted after it, going slower as it got more powerful. It was coming from a twoleg yard. Bloomwhisker glanced towards Sweetfeather, and the older warrior gestured for her to go. The she-cat leaped onto the fence, he balance perfect on the creaky old thing. A small twoleg kit was playing with a brightly colored bird in a silver mesh.....cage. Bloomwhisker groaned and leaped down before the twoleg kit could see her. "Its a kittypet bird." she whispered to the patrol. Sweetfeather frowned. "The twolegs use it as a pet?" Bloomwhisker nodded. "Let me see!" Sootpaw whispered. Bloomwhisker hesitated before letting her apprentice's curiosity win. "Just a quick glance - don't let the twoleg kit see you!" But Sootpaw was already scrambling up the fence. Bloomwhisker hoped he had heard her warning. Apparently not. A harsh, excited sound, that of a twoleg kit, carried over the fence, and Sootpaw was screeching bolting away. Bloomwhisker sighed and bounded after her apprentice. Looks like her patrol wasn't going to catch any prey.
[Bloomwhisker's patrol returns empty-pawed. Sootpaw better listen next time.]

Minnowsplash trotted along, his tail waving lazily in the cool wind. The rest of his patrol filed after him, Mottledfur constantly complaining about her paws falling off. Minnowsplash sighed. New warriors. He sniffed the air hopefully, wondering if they would find the scent of cat - a loner or a kittypet looking to join their clan. All he could smell, though, was the stink of rotting crowfood in what was called a trash can - a smooth, silver cave that twolegs threw unfinished food in. By the time the patrol had checked the designated border, though, they had found nothing. Minnowsplash's tail drooped, slightly, and he turned to lead his clanmates back to camp.
Minnowsplash's patrol goes by uneventfully

Bearstar led his patrol along the border, far ahead from the other cats. He didn't much care for this, but he had to do what he had to do. This was a mistake. He picked up the scent of dog, quite fresh, close to where he was. Bearstar's eyes shone. He would beat this mangy mutt and show his Clanmates that he was powerful - more than he already was, he meant. He yowled, startling the cats behind him, but a dog heard as well. A huge brute - brown, with a black marking across it's back emerged from the bushes moments later. It's pointed ears stood erect and drool dripped from it's sharp teeth. Bearstar had a sudden bad feeling, but lunged at the dog, ignoring it. The mange-pelt obviously wasn'y expecting that, and Bearstar scored his claws deep before the dog retaliated. But it was fast. It sunk its teeth deep into Bearstar's shoulder, and, as Bearstar pulled from it's grip, pulled fur with it. The tom hissed in pain before ducking under the dog but is fell down on him, crushing the leader. Bearstar gasped for air, but the world was turning foggy all around him. Then everything turned black.
---
Bearstar awoke, gasping, to hear the yowls of his clanmates as they lunged at the surprised dog, it turned to fight, crushing Bearstar under it's wait again. The tom groaned as his clanmates sent it, barking, away, and he pushed himself to his paws. His clanmates were looking unhurt - no fair - and irritated. "Let's go back to camp." Bearstar huffed, his pride shattered. He bounded off, not looking to see if his clanmates were following.
[Bearstar loses a life, after a dog suffocates him. His patrol mates are unhurt, but his pride - shattered.]

Rowanfeather nosed through a garden quickly. Ashpaw's leg still needed to heal. A moon of rest had done the charming tom some good, but he was complaining about his paw more and more, and the Shaman was sure comfrey could help. If she could find the StarClan cursed herb of course. Then a familiar, relieving scent filled her nose as she buried into a patch of comfrey. She picked the herb delicately, as well as snagging a few cobwebs from the side of the twoleg den. Ashpaw could heal now. StarClan bless him.
[Rowanfather finds x1 Comfrey, and x1 cobweb]

Mod Notes
Ooh I can't wait to see where this relationship goes! What is Sweefeather doing now hmm?

Also I rolled for someone to get hurt on Bearstar's patrol, so you and RNG have a pshycic connection.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:05 am

Twilightclan
Number of Cats: 1

activities

Moonpool
Pantherstar could feel the weight of responsibility on her shoulder increase with each life that was given. But her clan was small, only a single cat and that was no clan at all. A clan was family, they were woven together like a spider web deep in the forest. Each new strand connecting together. As she stood shakily to her paws after receiving her nine lives she asked one more amthing of Starclan, closing her eyes she spoke “I Pantherstar, leader of Twilightclan, call upon the help of Starclan. Please send me a new member, someone large and strong. But with a heart of friendship and honorablility.” She stepped back and opened her eyes, knowing it would take time for Starclan to respond.

Patrols
On her way back to camp Pantherstar’s stomach rumbled. Letting out a small sigh she knew she should hunt herself something and so she tried. Staying low in the dense bushes she waited and listened for something, anything to make noise and when it did she would pounce.

Training

Leader:
          Pantherstar| 29 moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
[/left] [left]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

© to respective owners for all fonts, pixels, images and art used throughout the whole front page, thank you for taking interest towards CAC
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:22 am

frigidclan
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
Number of Cats: 1 nonbinary / 0 males / 0 females [1 total]

"i don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?"

A silhouette sat on top of a large rock. Their sharp features almost seemed to mimic the rocks around them. It seemed as if the cat had lived here for so long, even the slightest detail of their pelt matched the ragged boulders. Their long-haired brown ticked pelt was fluffed up against the chilly winds that constantly blew across the mountains they called home. A few moons ago, they had simply been called Spruce - a cat that wandered the mountainous terrain with no purpose other than to survive. Yet, after a vivid, strange dream, they now find themselves being named Sprucestar - a leader of a Clan. Or what would be a Clan, if there were other cats here. The ancestors promised them that they would soon have cats, though. Cats to live with, to share not only prey, but also achievements and grief. Cats to call their family. Family. The word felt odd in their thoughts. They had not truly been with a family in a long time. Their relatives had mostly moved away - and those who stayed didn't survive the harsh landscape.

They looked up at the sky. Snow came early in the year on the cold mountainside. Sprucestar knew they would need to hunt often before the true cold came. They stretched out their muscles and allowed themself to feel the power flow through them. They knew every inch of this mountain, they realised; the thought causing a prideful purr to rumble in their throat. Now, it was time to hunt. They padded away from their camp into a narrow valley; knowing with confidence that the walls would not narrow enough for them to be trapped. They headed down a winding mountain trail that led to the lower parts of the mountain; hoping to scent prey down near the warmer base.

---

After hunting, Sprucestar had settled down to rest their muscles. Their green eyes flashed in the moonlight that now scattered the mountain clearing. They quietly washed their paws; enjoying the silence, but also missing the buzz of friendly voices that they recalled from their youth. They shifted slightly. If they wanted more Clan members, they would have to patrol borders. But it was far too late for that - even though they knew every pawstep by heart, Sprucestar couldn't help but feel a sense of anxiety at the idea of travelling through the landscape at night. Except for one path that had always called to them. Lunaris cave. Earlier on in their life, it had been a place to go for quiet and comfort - the stillness in the air softly enveloping them in an almost warm light. Now they knew why. It was where their ancestors came to speak with them. Had they always been there? Is that truly why this was a place of comfort? Whatever it was, they felt a strange pull to go there tonight.

They slowly made their way up the sloping, winding path. They needed to only barely glance around to register their surroundings. After all, it was so familiar to their gaze. As their minds wandered with various thoughts, their paws automatically carried them across the paths, and they leaped over various boulders. Without knowing how they had arrived there so quickly, they found themself standing before the open cave.

They slowly slipped inside the darkness, feeling the shadows wash over their pelt; almost like they were swimming in a river of mystery. Each pawstep brought a sense of comfort to them, as they padded further in. The only light came from the entrance and a crevice in the roof. Before reaching the centre of the cave, they paused to pick up two small pebbles from one of the cavern corners - to make a clear prayer to StarClan, two pebbles. One to represent themself, and one to represent a new member. They lifted their gaze towards the crevice, so that their eyes found the moonlight that shimmered through the gap in the ceiling. "Oh, great and merciful StarClan," they meowed; their voice ringing out oddly after the silence of the mountain, "I ask of you to send another member's paws travelling towards these mountains, so that I may truly expand this Clan and fulfil their wishes." After their request rung out in the comforting, enveloping air, they settled down and closed their eyes; the moonlight from the crevice lighting up a thin strip on their pelt; so it looked like a galaxy lay just underneath their pelt.

[ sprucestar goes hunting! ]
[ sprucestar goes to the lunaris cave and asks for a new member! ]

Leader:
          sprucestar | 45 moons | agender [dfab] | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: