Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Dup's Trial Mod Reply - HazeClan -02

Postby frankie (dup) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:35 pm

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš’πš› πš’πšœ πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πš•πš’, πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšŽπš—πš˜πšžπšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš—πš˜πšπš’πšŒπšŽπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πš‹πšžπš πš—πš˜πš πš’πš—πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš›πšŠπš‹πš•πš’ 𝚜𝚘. π™Ώπš›πšŽπš’ πš‘πšŠπšœ πš‹πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšŒπšŽ 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš πšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš•πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πš—πšπš˜ πš•πšŽπšŠπšπš‹πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš— πš•πšŽπšŠπš-πšπšŠπš•πš•. πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’πšœπš—β€™πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšŠπš•πš• πšπš‘πšŠπš πš‹πšŠπš, πšŠπš—πš πšŠπš•πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽπšœ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš•πšŠπš—πšœ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšπš–πš’πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπš πšŠπš—πš πš˜πš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽ πšœπš™πš›πšŠπš’πšŽπš πšŠπšŒπš›πš˜πšœπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πšžπš—πš. π™·πš˜πš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›, πšπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš’πš› πš’πšœ πšπš‘πš’πšŒπš” πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŠπš—πš‘πš’πšŽπšπš’ - πš πš‘πšŠπš πš πš’πš•πš• πš•πšŽπšŠπšπš‹πšŠπš›πšŽ πš‹πš›πš’πš—πš? πš†πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšžπš—πšπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšœπšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— 𝚜𝚘 πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš•πš˜πš πš•πš’ πš‹πšžπš’πš•πšπš’πš—πš πšŠπš—πš‘πš’πšŽπšπš’ πš‘πšŠπšœ πš›πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš πš’πšπšœ πš™πšŽπšŠπš”.

α΄Ό Dappledwillow and Aspencreek check in with the medicine cats, who inform them that both mollies are carrying kits! Ghost and Haunt are both overwhelmed with joy - finally, they can have the family they've always dreamed of!

α΄Ό Whitekit and Mousekit bounce excitedly around camp at the prospect of becoming warriors - both claiming that they'll be the best warriors the clan has ever seen. Their mentors - Raveneyes and Nightshadow, respectively - beam at each other from across the camp, equally excited at the prospect of passing on their knowledge to the new apprentices

α΄Ό Tansypaw's assessment is decided to be focused on stalking - she is to creep up on her mentor and surprise them from behind without alerting them. She flings herself onto them without making a sound, and she relishes in the praise from her clanmates as they chant her new name - Tansypetal.
      xxxα΄Ό Willowpaw is given a speed-focused assessment - she is to race across as much of the forest as possible without her mentor catching up to her. However, only a quarter of the way through the forest, well below the threshold for her to pass, she slips, stumbles, and her mentor quite quickly catches up to her. Bad luck! Thankfully, she can try again next moon.
      xxxxα΄Ό Maplepaw's assessment is focused on strategy - how well can she outsmart an opponent and win a fight that'd otherwise be very difficult? She's tasked to fight Adderstrike, and to her mentor's delight, manages to last quite a while in the fight using her smarts before being knocked down and is able to pass. Congratulations to HazeClan's new warrior - Maplebreeze!

α΄Ό Cloverpool's labour is long and tiresome for the poor queen, but after several hours and help from Ashfang and Twigstorm, two healthy kits are born! The firstborn kit is quite loud - mewling, squealing, and shifting around, while the second seems more content to sleep in the warmth of their mother's fur.

α΄Ό Ashfang and Twigstorm are both glad to find x2 broom, a useful herb that thankfully still grows on their territory, even with the level of sunlight dwindling and dwindling and the slight chill in the air creeping towards cold. The two nip down to the lake to get a drink and find x1 water hemlock growing in the wet grass

α΄Ό For the first while, Rainsong's patrol finds nothing, but as the group turns to go back to camp, a shrew darts into Slatestone's view. Excited, he lunges forward and catches the small creature in his jaws. Rejuvenated by the success of their clanmate, the patrol stays out a while longer and Daffodilepetal catches a mouse
      xxxα΄Ό Nightshadow's patrol is really quite dismal - the grass is damp, as it rained the previous night, as are the leaves, and by the end of the patrol, their moods are as dampened as the weather - they've only managed to catch a single, measly mouse.
      xxxxα΄Ό Despite the damp ground, Mossystone's patrol has the time of their lives. It starts when Batwing slips in a puddle and sprays the rest of her patrol with water, and escalates until the entire patrol is damp and laughing. They manage to catch a squirrel, too, and return to camp with high spirits (and damp pelts.)

α΄Ό Tigerleap's patrol is mostly uneventful until the group spot a small kit racing towards them. blubbering hysterically about their mother. They can't get a word out of the poor thing - perhaps the medicine cats could help?
      xxxα΄Ό Oceansplash's patrol spot a large, lumbering cat stumbling across their territory. There are brambles in their pelt and scratches along their muzzle - they've clearly been in a fight, or perhaps they're running from something? No matter the reason, they're frightened and seeking refuge - whether it's from the cold to come, or something else, they don't seem eager to tell
      xxxxα΄ΌBuzzardflight's patrol is dead silent - almost eerily so, and so when they hear a crack above them their heads snap up in alarm. There, in the trees, is a lanky black-and-white cat. With a little coaxing, they come down. Closed off and bristly, their eyes flicker around tentatively. Looking for somebody, maybe?

α΄Ό Sheeppaw does an excellent job of blocking and dodging her mentor's strikes. By the end of it, she's beaming brightly, pleased with the difference from last moon's training.
      xxxα΄Ό It's all Darkflower can do to not laugh at Sandpaw's antics - he does excellently, but it's really quite funny to watch the tom spring in the air, pouncing on leaves, rocks, flowers - anything he can find is subsequently "hunted," including Darkflower's tail.
      xxxxα΄Ό Milkpaw succeeds in her training, but her mentor does debate a bit, as several of Feathermist's blows strike. However, Milkpaw blocked most of the sheathed-claw blows that would've been deadly in battle, and mostly only missed blocking mild blows, so it was decided that the young apprentice would pass.
      xxxxxα΄Ό Thornpaw does quite well during his hunting training and even spots a mouse scurrying across the ground. However, he gets a little too excited and when he pounces, bashes his muzzle on a rock. The cut is mild, but it gets infected - he needs x1 marigold and one moon of rest. He still passes, though, and seems to ignore the stinging pain on his muzzle.
      xxxxxxα΄Ό Rowanpaw's training goes wonderfully, and he even manages to strike a bird in the air, although it slips free of his grasp before he reaches the ground again. He returns to camp with a touch of disappointment, but with more expertise.
      xxxxxxxα΄Ό Pricklepaw's training goes fairly mediocrely, and his mentor wonders whether or not they should have him pass or not. On his final pounce, he missed by a long shot and skids a fair distance across a ground. Marigoldthistle fails him, and the young apprentice storms off in a huff - although Marigoldthistle suspects that his anger will cool off after a few days.
      xxxxxxxxα΄Ό Yewpaw does fantastically, blocking each and every one of Marshpool's blows. Marshpool brags to the other warriors - did you see my apprentice? did you hear how well she did? Did you? The usually quiet molly becomes quite talkative about the success of her apprentice - to the amusement of some of her clanmates.
      xxxxxxxxxα΄Ό Echopaw lives up to her name, bouncing nimbly from one spot to another, simultaneously swift and nigh-silent. By the end of training, her grey pelt is puffed out proudly and her head is high.

α΄Ό Much nicer rolls this time around!

Last edited by frankie (dup) on Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's trial reply 02

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:47 pm

β–ΊLeaf-Fallβ—„

β˜‚
β˜‚
The leaf-fall air is still chilled and damp. Thanks to constant rains of last moon all the trees are bare and the rivers clawing at their banks. It won't take much more rainfall for those banks to give out and the land around the river to flood, and rainfall is what this moon promises. The precipitation is inconsistent: a light mist one moment and a torrent the next. Cats have grown to begrudge this new weather pattern as the reprieve it sometimes grants only makes the next downpour seem worse.

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan

[Hollypelt, Valleyglow, and Barktail search for herbs]
[Hollypelt uses a celedine, bright-eye, and tormentil on Firepaw]
[Hollypelt uses a bright-eye on Lavenderpaw]
[Hollypelt uses a honey on Rippleface]
[Hollypelt uses a honey on Silvertail (2 moon rest)]
[Hollypelt uses a honey on Lunarglow (1 moon rest)]
[Hollypelt uses two borage on Rainpelt (2 moons rest)]
[Hollypelt uses a stick on Reedpaw]
[Snowtrail trains Lavenderpaw in advanced climbing]
[Goldenflower trains Firepaw in advanced fishing]
[Valleyglow trains Blazepaw in herbal recognition]
[Stonebark trains Coalpaw in fishing]
[Fernheart trains Ashpaw in combat]
[Rank changes here]
[Willowfern, Forgottennose, Lavenderfoot, Riverstripe, Puddlefoot, and Snaketail hunt (Forest)]
[Coltsface, Willowshade, Greyface, Bramblestrike, Tatteredpelt, and Brindlestripe hunt (Forest)]
[Saltwind, Reedpaw, Lavenderpaw, Emberpaw, Cloudpaw, and Lionpaw patrol the boarders]
[___, ___, ___, ___, ___, and ___ patrol the boarders]
[___, ___, ___, ___, ___, and ___ patrol the boarders]
[Timberstar and Snowtrail evaluate Lavenderpaw]
[Timberstar and Goldenflower evaluate Firepaw]
[Barktail watches Silvertail for the moon]
[Timberstar and Softcrow watch the kits for the moon]
[Shadowstride adopts Valleyglow's kits]
[Kittings here]

The clan consumes five squirrels, 10 servings!
[Note to mod: I loved your first post style, despite all the gloom and grief! I can't wait to see how posts in the future will go! Since my clan size is now over 51 rabbit is the new kind of prey and the fifth patrol is a boarder patrol for now, just so you know.]

β–Ί Hollypelt, Valleyglow, and Barktail found x1 mallow leaves, x1 goldenrod, x1 borage, and x1 chickweed
β–Ί Lavenderpaw learns advanced climbing
β–Ί Firepaw learns advanced fishing
β–Ί Blazepaw learns herbal recognition
β–Ί Coalpaw learns fishing but catches a cold. He will need coltsfoot to cure it
β–Ί Fernheart learns combat
β–Ί Willowfern's patrol catches x1 bird and x1 rabbit
β–Ί Coltsface's patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 squirrel
β–Ί Saltwind's patrol finds a potential warrior
β–Ί Lavenderpaw passes her assessment and may become a warrior
β–Ί Firepaw passes his assessment and may become a warrior
β–Ί Lavenderpaw has developed a fever and must be treated with x2 of either borage, feverfew, or lavender as well as one moon of rest
β–Ί Softcrow has passed on from old age. Starclan welcomes her with open arms
β–Ί Crowwhisker complains of a tightness to his chest. Lovage might keep him around for a while but he is not long for this world.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby archipeIago » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:46 pm

Nightshade- wrote:i don't know if i'm going to get yelled at for posting like this with no big fancy fonts buuuut... do i have to use a form to introduce my clan???
:shock:

well here goes
bayclan is a tropical clan situated around a bay on a faraway island in the pacific ocean. they are typically bright and happy-the elders, well. their prey consists of many fish that swim through the coral reef in their bay, but they will go into the jungle to hunt. They love to swim and cats can be found frolicking in the shallows. The climate is sunny year round and stifling in the summer.

its not much but I'm in a hurry
hi I'm coral!
[the L in my username is an uppercase i!]
β˜† coral#4339
β˜† toyhouse: archipeiago
archipeIago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❁ ] - ❝ oh, will wonders ever cease? [ twelve ]

Postby morrissey » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:05 pm

population: 65 cats - 33 toms, 32 mollies | servings: 11 | next ancestor visit: 7/1/19 |
notes: trying to make my clan all maine coons! :)

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

[ rowanpaw, adderpaw, and mottledpaw become rowanwind, adderstrike and mottledfur! ]
[ vigil is held for sedgefeather. ]
[ crestkt, stonekit, cloverkit, lakekit, cinnamonkit, marigoldkit, applekit, flamestride, campionpaw, ashpaw and sootpaw join laurelclan. ]
[ streamfur goes into labor! rowanfeather assists her, and x2 raspberry leaves are used. this guy is the father. ]
[ the clan consumes x2 birds, x2 stoat and x1 mouse ]
[ elmstep, cormorant, pebblecloud, ashpaw, avocetpaw, and capionpaw hunt. ]
[ bloomwhisker, cindertuft, asterwind, sootpaw, yarrowpaw, and sparkpaw hunt. ]
[ shadetooth, chubbelly, wildthorn, mottledfur, badgerpaw, and echopaw hunt. ]
[ adderstrike, rowanwind, asphodelblossom, riverbelly, and flamestride hunt. ]
[ liontuft, squirrelcall, cypressfeather, flintstone, and sweetfeather patrol. ]
[ rowanfeather and smallheart hunt for herbs, kitting herbs specifically. ]
[ all apprentices train. ]

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

first commander:
    bearstar β€’ 34 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    ↳ several mates β€’ numerous offspring
    ↳ nine lives

second commander:
    name β€’ age β€’ gender β€’ [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ no mate β€’ 0 offspring

shaman:
    rowanfeather β€’ 33 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ no mate β€’ 2 offspring
    ↳ powers: prevents kitting deaths,
    x1 extra herb, prevents injury

shaman-in-training:
    name β€’ age β€’ gender β€’ [url=link]x[/url]

battalion:
    cormorant β€’ 56 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    ↳ onyxstone β€’ 0 offspring
    smallheart β€’ 37 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    asterwind β€’ 33 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    sweetfeather β€’ 26 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    flintstone β€’ 24 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    cypressfeather β€’ 52 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    squirrelcall β€’ 45 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ one mate β€’ 2 offspring
    liontuft β€’ 45 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    ↳ sedgefeather β€’ 0 offspring
    heronfoot β€’ 28 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    cindertuft β€’ 28 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    minnowsplash β€’ 32 m. β€’ tom x
    chubbelly β€’ 32 m. β€’ tom x
    pebblecloud β€’ 30 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ no mate β€’ 1 offspring
    elmstep β€’ 36 m. β€’ tom x
    goosebelly β€’ 31 m. β€’ tom x
    swiftstep β€’ 17 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    bloomwhisker β€’ 17 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    flamestride β€’ 40 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    eaglefrost β€’ 28 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    montjacfang β€’ 17 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    asphodelblossom β€’ 17 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    shadetooth β€’ 16 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    cedarblaze β€’ 16 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    coldwhisper β€’ 16 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    wildthorn β€’ 16 m. β€’ tomβ€’ x
    sunstride β€’ 14 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    riverbelly β€’ 34 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    rowanwind β€’ 14 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    adderstrike β€’ 13 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    mottledfur β€’ 13 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    recruits:
    avocetpaw β€’ 10 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ on the right
    ↳ avocet_____
    badgerpaw β€’ 1- m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    ↳ on the left
    ↳ badger_____
    sparkpaw β€’ 12 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    ↳ spark_____
    yarrowpaw β€’ 9 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    ↳ yarrowcloud
    ospreypaw β€’ 9 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    ↳ ospreywing
    echopaw β€’ 8 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    campionpaw β€’ 8 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ashpaw β€’ 8 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    sootpaw β€’ 8 m. β€’ molly β€’ x

kit-mothers:
    patchstorm β€’ 40 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ no mate β€’ 3 offspring
    ↳ due in 2 moons
    ↳ permanent queen
    oaktuft β€’ 41 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ nursing
    kestrelwing β€’ 49 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ nursing
    ↳ also nursing rowanfeather's
    kits
    onyxstone β€’ 54 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ cormorant β€’ 0 offspring
    ↳ nursing
    ↳ also nursing sedgefeather's
    kits
    streamfur β€’ 27 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ due now
    swiftstep β€’ 17 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ due in 2 moons

smallclaws:
    morningkit β€’ 5 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    hawkkit β€’ 5 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    russetkit β€’ 4 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    frostkit β€’ 4 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    wolfkit β€’ 3 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    commakit β€’ 3 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    crestkit β€’ 0 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    stonekit β€’ 0 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    cloverkit β€’ 0 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    lakekit β€’ 0 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    cinnamonkit β€’ 0 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    marigoldkit β€’ 0 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    applekit β€’ 0 m. β€’ tom β€’ x
    former clanmates:
    name β€’ ? m. β€’ gender β€’ [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ new clan
    ↳ new clan
    ↳ new clan

deceased cats:
    sedgefeather β€’ 39 m. β€’ molly β€’ x
    ↳ liontuft β€’ 1 offspring β€’ kitting
    ↳ no mate β€’ 0 offspring β€’ cause of death
    ↳ no mate β€’ 0 offspring β€’ cause of death

families:
    name β€’ name | offspring
    patchstorm β€’ sunsong | pansypaw, wildpaw,
    xxxcallapaw
    patchstorm β€’ cinderfall | expecting
    bearstar's line
    shellsong β€’ aridflame | blossom,
    bloomwhisker
    shellsong β€’ unknown | yarrowkit, ospreykit
    oaktuft β€’ puddlefoot | morningkit, hawkkit
    note: not actually mated
    rowanfeather β€’ adoniscloud | russetkit,
    frostkit
    kestrelwing β€’ anton | commakit,
    wolfkit
    pebblecloud β€’ unknown | echopaw
    onyxstone β€’ cormorant | crestkit,
    stonekit, cloverkit, lakekit,
    cinnamonkit, marigoldkit
    sedgefeather β€’ liontuft | applekit
    wildthorn β€’ swiftstep | expecting
    diamond β€’ luxx (out of clan)
    | ashpaw, sootpaw
    streamfur β€’ this guy | expecting

mentors:
    cormorant | avocetpaw | 2 sessions
    chubbelly | echopaw | 2 sessions
    pebblecloud | campionpaw | 2 sessions
    elmstep | ashpaw | 2 sessions

shadetooth | badgerpaw | 2 sessions
    asterwind | sparkpaw | 2 sessions
    cindertuft | yarrowpaw | 2 sessions
    bloomwhisker | sootpaw | 2 sessions

herb storage:
    cobwebs β€’ use β€’ x3
    marigold β€’ use β€’ x1
    poppy seeds β€’ use β€’ x1
    tansy β€’ use β€’ x2
    chervil β€’ use β€’ x1
    borage β€’ use β€’ x1
    wild garlic β€’ use β€’ x1
    raspberry leaves β€’ use β€’ x6
    catmint β€’ use β€’ x1
    alder bark β€’ use β€’ x1
    hawkweed β€’ use β€’ x1
    fresh-kill pile:
    mice β€’ x9
    frog β€’ x7
    vole β€’ x7
    total: 73 servings
    ermine β€’ x7
    stoat β€’ x6
    bird β€’ x5
    coding credit: katrione
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya β€’ she/her or they/them
semi-active β€’ writer & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:33 pm

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 104 (51 males | 53 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: Jan. 5th
Servings Needed: 16 (98-104)

Hazeclan consumes x6 rabbits and x2 stoats

---

wip

---

{Willowpaw tries her assignment again (Willowstripe if she passes)
Hawkkit, Ploverkit, Mottlekit, and Frostkit are ready to become apprentices
Ashfang and Twigstorm talk to the kit to see if they can't get her to talk
Bearclaw talks to Lynxheart, trying to see what they where running from
Timberfall talks to Alpineblossom, trying to see if they where looking for someone

Medic Info: Emberspark, Whisppaw, and Palepaw are able to return to their normal duties
x1 marigold used on Thornpaw
Thornpaw rests for a moon
Kitting Info: Heronstrike is due! The father is unknown
Dappledwillow is due next moon
Aspencreek is due next moon
Deaths: Hazestar loses a life over night, reason is a mystery
Hayfur's death is unknown, it is assumed a cat from the rouge group he was part of killed him
Both Sunray and Murkyeyes pass away peacefully in their sleep

Gathering herbs: Ashfang and Twigstrom
Hunting: Mossystone, Smokepetal, Tumblecloud, Slatestone, and Daffodilpetal
Hunting: Buzzardflight, Littleflame, Emberspark, Lichenpelt, and Panthertuft
Hunting: Goldenlily, Coppershine, Duskbreeze, Reefpool, and Tansypetal
Patrolling: Rainsong, Batwing, Ghost, Starlingflight, and Maplebreeze
Patrolling: Inkfire, Jayfur, Haunt, Mintleaf, and Willowpaw
Patrolling: Wrenfeather, Oakfang, Quailtuft, and Juniperclaw
Search Patrol: Tigerleap, Oceansplash, Badgerstrike, and Adderstrike
Training: Sootpelt/Whisppaw - defense | Meadowhawk/Sheeppaw - offense | Darkflower/Sandpaw - offense | Feathermist/Milkpaw - stalking | Pumapounce/Palepaw - hunting | Brackengaze/Rownpaw - defense | Marigoldthistle/Prickelpaw - hunting | Marshpool/Yewpaw - stalking | Hazestar/Echopaw - hunting | Raveneyes/Whitepaw - stalking | Nightshadow/Mousepaw - hunting

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =)

Leader:
Hazestar | 75 moons | Male | x
Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
Shadowripple | 56 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cats:
Ashfang | 72 moons | Male | x
Twigstorm | 41 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 62 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 68 moons | Male | x
Rainsong | 65 moons | Male | x
Oceansplash | 62 moons | Female | x
Nightshadow | 69 moons | Female | x
Mossystone | 69 moons | Male | x
Buzzardflight | 93 moons | Male | x
Goldenlily | 32 moon | Female | x
Inkfire | 32 moon | Male | x
Wrenfeather |54 moons | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 33 moons | Male | x
Smokepetal | 70 moons | Female | x
Darkflower | 56 moons | Female | x
Littleflame | 55 moons | Male | x
Sootpelt | 81 moons | Male | x
Coppershine | 27 moons | Male | x
Batwing | 25 moons | Female | x
Jayfur | 25 moons | Male | x
Marshpool | 25 moons | Female | x
Raveneyes | 25 moons | Male | x
Oakfang | 46 moons | Male | x
Tumblecloud | 47 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 23 moons | Female | x
Duskbreeze | 44 moons | Male | x
Ghost | 31 moons | Male | x
Haunt | 38 moons | Male | x
Quailtuft | 51 moons | Female | x
Adderstrike | 22 moons | Male | x
Bearclaw | 63 moons | Female | x
Marigoldthistle | 60 moons | Female | x
Meadowhawk | 47 moons | Male | x
Timberfall | 19 moons | Male | x
Slatestone| 19 moons | Male | x
Lichenpelt | 39 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 63 moons | Male | x
Starlingflight | 17 moons | Male | x
Mintleaf | 30 moons | Female | x
Juniperclaw | 62 moons | Female | x
Brackengaze | 43 moons | Female | x
Daffodilpetal | 54 moons | Female | x
Panthertuft| 15 moons | Female | x
Pumapounce | 32 moons | Male | x
Tansypetal | 14 moons | Female | x
Maplebreeze | 14 moons | Female | x
Lynxheart | 64 moons | Male | x
Alpineblossom | 20 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Willowpaw | 14 moons | Female | x
Whisppaw | 14 moons | Male | x
Sheeppaw| 13 moons | Female | x
Sandpaw | 16 moons | Male | x
Milkpaw | 9 moons | Female | x
Thornpaw | 9 moons | | Male | x
Palepaw | 9 moons | Male | x
Rowanpaw | 9 moons | Male | x
Pricklepaw| 9 moons | Male | x
Yewpaw| 9 moons | Female | x
Echopaw | 11 moons | Female | x

Queens:
Cloudripple | 59 moons | Female | x
Fenrclover | 50 moons | Female | x
Swivelspear| 32 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 47 moons | Female | x
Turtledove | 63 moons | Female | x
Ferretcress | 55 moons | Female | x
Windsong | 34 moons | Female | x
Cobweb | 41 moons | Female | x
Pineshade | 39 moons | Female | x
Cloverpool | 52 moons | Female | x
Heronstrike | 41 moons | Female | x
Aspencreek | 64 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 55 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Hawkkit | 6 moons | Male | x
Ploverkit | 6 moons | Male | x
Mottlekit | 6 moons | Female | x
Larkkit | 5 moons | Female | x
Ospreykit | 5 moons | Male | x
Whitekit | 7 moons | Male | x
Dandelionkit | 4 moons | Female | x
Dovekit | 4 moons | Female | x
Finchkit | 4 moons | Female | x
Cricketkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Mousekit | 7 moons | Female | x
Pigeonkit | 3 moons | Female | x
Gullkit | 3 moons | Male | x
Driftkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Dunekit | 2 moons | Male | x
Ripplekit | 2 moons | Female | x
Crowkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Stonekit | 2 moons | Male | x
Houndkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Pebblekit | 2 moons | Female | x
Frostkit | 6 moons | Female | x
Rockkit | 1 moons | Male | x
Hazelkit | 1 moons | Female | x
Olivekit | 1 moons | Female | x
Spiderkit | 1 moons | Male | x
Warblerkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Almondkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Applekit | 3 moons | Female | x

Elders:
Birchstone | 126 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Sootpelt | Whisppaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense. defense
Meadowhawk | Sheeppaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Darkflower | Sandpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Feathermist | Milkpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Shadowripple | Thronpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Pumapounce | Palepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Brackengaze | Rowanpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Marigolthisle | Pricklepaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Marshpool | Yewpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Hazestar | Echopaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Raveneyes | Whitepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Nightshadow | Mousepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x2 | 1 serving
Shrew | x9 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Stoat | x4 | 2 servings
All Birds | x3 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 2
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 3
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 1
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 1
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 1
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 2
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 3
Foxglove seeds | x - 2
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 2
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 1
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 1
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 2
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 1
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 2
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 2
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 4
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ShiningClan post 23

Postby Kazin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:13 pm

Number of Cats: 030 | 14 β™‚ | 16 ♀ | 6 servings needed next serving needed at 35

More and more cats came to ShiningClan, and it was almost getting to be too much for Scorchstar to handle at the moment. There were so many different personalities, so many clashing interests... he thought about making an unofficial rank of a senior warrior, so that maybe there could be other cats with a little more authority. The most recent additions to the clan had proven to be the most problematic - so hard because they both had such different personalities. The first one, a she-cat, had simply wandered in during the middle of the night. Cindersong came into Scorchstar's den in the middle of the night, the night she was assigned camp guard duty, a panicked look on her face as she stammered out that there had been a dark cat that just walked in, despite her telling her not to. It had taken a while for Scorchstar to even get this cat to speak.

And then the next day, a very young tom was huddled near the pond, scared out of his wits. He was a jumpy cat; always scared of something. Scorchstar was beginning to wonder if he would ever open up, and almost regretted making him a warrior. After a brief talk with Cricketheart, however, they decided he would just be a probationary warrior for the time being. It was then Scorchstar decided to take aside Appleclaw and ask him to take the young warrior under his care - Appleclaw had proven to be the most sensitive.

So Shiningclan, for the past moon, had been dealing with its own internal problems. The latter warrior, the tom Scorchstar gave the name Rabbitmask, was improving slowly. He was more open to talking, or at least listening, to his Clanmates, though he still jumped at every noise. He seemed more at home with the quieter cats, like Cherryheart or Cindersong, rather than the bolder ones like Slatefang or Ferretclaw. While the tom still wasn't good at hunting or patrolling, he would at least listen.

The other new cat, the she-cat Scorchstar had given the name of Nightfrost, was impossible. She would constantly skip out on her duties, and blatantly ignored most cats when they tried to talk to her. She turned down offers to leave the Clan, but her unnerving behavior towards Clan life couldn't be ignored. The other problem with the she-cat was that she would usually only make herself seen at nighttime - hiding or exploring StarClan knows where during the day. She could hardly ever be found, or when she was it was in totally strange places. Once she was up a tree, lazily watching as a patrol tried to catch a bird, and a few times she was sitting on top of the Twoleg nest, soaking up the last bits of warmth before Leafbare came.

This was the night Scorchstar decided he would give her an ultimatum. She would have to start doing something for the Clan, or he would banish her. It wasn't something he particularly wanted to do, but he didn't want to be seen as weak if he let Nightfrost do whatever she wanted.

It was easy to find the dark she-cat. She was in the middle of the camp, gazing up through a hole in the ceiling at the clear sky above, her unsettling amber eyes wide and unblinking. Scorchstar sat a small distance away from her, knowing she had heard his approach, before clearing his throat. "Ah, Nightfrost, I need to speak to you. It's a serious conversation, so if you can't bother to answer me with words, I can just cut it short right now and banish you from the Clan." His opening speech caught the attention of Birchstorm, who was on guard duty tonight, and he gazed from the entrance of the camp, interested in what Scorchstar was going to do.

Nightfrost sighed lightly before slowly turning her sharp gaze on Scorchstar. She blinked once, and then spoke in a soft voice, "I am listening, leader. What is it you want?" A little bit of the tension Scorchstar felt disappeared. Talking was progress.

"I need you to start listening to the authority of the Clan. That means myself, Cricketheart, and Nettleblaze. No one else, if you don't want to, as long as you don't fight them. But everyone works together to be able to eat their share of prey, and make sure we can grow stronger as a Clan. Together," he said firmly, watching her reaction.

If anything, Nightfrost seemed amused. "What will happen if I do not obey you or your silly deputy? I see no problem with the healer, however. Or that one over there." To Scorchstar's astonishment, she lightly turned her head towards Birchstorm, who looked equally as confused as Scorchstar.

"Birchstorm is not-" Scorchstar was cut off mid sentence, a calm breeze ruffling his fur and making him pause. It seemed to be... talking to him?

Choose your battles wisely, a voice seemed to tell him. No need to push your boundaries yet. Take what you can get. Scorchstar nearly hissed in frustration at the vague whispers he heard. StarClan, he was sure, but they're warnings were unwanted, though he heeded them. Instead, he beckoned Birchstorm over, who came quickly, a puzzled expression on his face.

"Would you be willing to instruct Nightfrost on how to be... a clan cat?" He asked, trying to keep the frustration out of his voice. Luckily, Scorchstar put a lot of trust in Birchstorm after that battle with the rogues. If he hadn't already had Cricketheart for a deputy, there was no doubt in Scorchstar's mind that he would have chosen Birchstorm to be his second in command after that battle. After Birchstorm assented, Scorchstar nodded, sighing. "Nightfrost, I will give you one moon to start acting like a Clan cat. If you cannot start performing some kind of duty for the clan, I will have to send you away, and you will not be allowed on Shiningclan territory ever again." He didn't bother waiting for a response, stalking off to his den, in an abnormally bad mood for himself.

Birchstorm shifted awkwardly on his feet, unsure of how to begin with Nightfrost. "How about we talk outside the entrance?" He finally suggested, seeing Nightfrost's affinity for staring at the stars. "Perhaps I can fill you in on what I know..." Maybe it would be the start of a unique friendship... or maybe it would all go terribly.

When dawn came, it seemed Birchstorm had made Nightfrost realize she did have to do something. Reluctantly, the she-cat agreed she could patrol the borders - but insisted on going by herself. A small victory, Scorchstar had grunted when Birchstorm told him in the morning, but progress was progress...

"I'd still like you to work with her," Scorchstar yawned, sharing a rabbit with Birchstorm as they talked. "She only seems responsive to you and Nettleblaze, and he's got a lot to do with training Timberpaw and helping out Hazelstream right now that I don't want to bother him."

Birchstorm dipped his head. "I won't try for long," he warned the older tom. "But I will try." And though he didn't say it, the black and white she-cat greatly intrigued Birchstorm, which was the only reason he agreed to try at all. Yes, maybe there could be a friendship in there after all, and Birchstorm wouldn't have to just talk to his siblings and to Ashpaw...

New cats/rank up:
--> The new warriors are named Nightfrost and Rabbitmask.
-->
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Thornstrike, Cindersong, Sparkstorm, Otterfur, and Maplecloud hunt.
--> Cricketheart, Rabbitmask, Peachfrost, Appleclaw, Ferretclaw, and Robinbreeze hunt.
--> Nightfrost patrols the borders.
-->

Training:
--> Ravenpaw and Honeypaw train in fighting with Daisypatch and Slatefang.
--> Ashpaw and Emberpaw train in stealth with Birchstorm and Firesong.

Mates/Kits:
--> Hazelstream is due! Pikewhisker is the father. Nettleblaze and Timberpaw have raspberry leaves x1 at the ready.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes a rabbit, small fish, and frog. [6 servings]
-->
-->
-->

Leader:
          Scorchstar | 45 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†

Deputy:
          Cricketheart | 28 moons | β™‚ | ♦

Medicine Cat:
          Nettleblaze | 69 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Apprentice:
          Timberpaw | 13 moons | β™‚ | ♦

Warriors:
          Peachfrost | 69 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Pikewhisker | 51 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Firesong | 50 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Robinbreeze | 36 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Thornstrike | 34 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Birchstorm | 28 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Cherryheart | 28 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Junipersplash | 28 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Nightfrost | 25 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Maplecloud | 24 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Appleclaw | 24 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Daisypatch | 21 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Cindersong | 17 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Slatefang | 17 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Sparkstorm | 17 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Otterfur | 15 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Ferretclaw | 15 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Rabbitmask | 12 moons | β™‚ | ♦

Apprentices:
          Ravenpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Honeypaw | 9 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Ashpaw | 8 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Emberpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | ♦

Queens:
          Snowflower | 26 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Hazelstream | 42 moons | ♀ | ♦

Kits:
          Hailkit | 2 moons | β™‚ | ♦
          Owlkit | 2 moons | ♀ | ♦
          Name | moons | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x1 Beech Leaves x1
    Bindweed x1 Blackberry Leaves x1
    Borage x2 Bright eye x1
    Broom x1 Burdock x2
    Burnet x2 Catchweed x1
    Catmint x2 Celandine x1
    Chamomile x1 Chervil x3
    Chickweed x1 Cob Nuts x1
    Cobweb x4 Fennel x1
    Feverfew x1 Horsetail x3
    Lavender x1 Poppy seeds x3
    Ragwort x1 Raspberry Leaves x1
    Stick x1 Stinging Nettle x3
    Thyme x2 Yarrow x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x6 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x6 | 3 servings [1 being eaten]
    Bird | x4 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x6 | 2 servings [1 being eaten]
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Frog | x5 | 1 serving [1 being eaten]

Mentors:
    Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
    Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Daisypatch | Ravenpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Slatefang | Honeypaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Birchstorm | Ashpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Firesong | Emberpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.

Deceased Cats:
    Flowerkit | Weakness at birth
    Softkit | Birth
    Morningkit | Birth
    Name | Cause of death

Mates / Family:
    Scorchstar x Firesong | Sparkstorm, Cindersong, Slatefang
    Pikewhisker x ? | Maplecloud
    Hazelstream x ? | Ferretpaw, Otterfur
    Thornstrike x Maplecloud | Ashpaw, Flowerkit, Emberpaw
    Appleclaw x Snowflower | Softkit, Hailkit, Owlkit, Morningkit
    Pikewhisker x Hazelstream | Expecting

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜…. β€” reply 02

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:46 pm

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””
β†ͺ️xx season : leaf-fall
golden leaves frail with decay
scatter the ground as the cold
winds of autumn stake their
claim to the clan territories.

────────────────────

β†ͺ️xx seasonal notes

with the season of autumn upon
the clans, the chances of greet-
ing predators on patrol rises,
along with catching sickness and
fatalities during childbirth. the
amount of cats and prey found
on patrols will also decline,
along with many herbs sensitive
to the bitter weather.

────────────────────

β†ͺ️xx noc’s notes

aaa thank you! also im very glad
eleanor will get some appreciation

────────────────────

β†ͺ️xx chosen reply style

my reply style of choice for
this reply is short.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜
─────────────────────────────

charclan eats x1 large fish and x1 mouse
poppydust, pouncekit, and violetkit are received from readoptions.
dustmask, after sensing the tension and aggression from the foreign patrol,
flees charclan territory and instead heads to owlclan
marshflame tends to eleanor’s wounds.
vervainthroat and spindlepaw train.
vervainthroat, autumnstorm, flowerskip, and nettleflower patrol.
pepperstrike, forsythiashine, spindlepaw, and poppydust hunt
eleanor rests
x7 herbs and x7 servings of prey are taken from the advent calendar.

────────────────────────────────────

β€’ Eleanor is getting her strength back, but will still require x1
    cobweb
    to be completely healed.

β€’ Spindlepaw successfully learns the hunting skill.

β€’ Vervainthroat, autumnstorm, flowerskip, and nettleflower come
    across a potential warrior while on patrol.

β€’ Pepperstrike, forsythiashine, spindlepaw, and poppydust catch
    x1 rabbit.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bumbletear » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:32 am

(c)
🐍
Number of Cats: 20 [+2 snakes]

Snowflakepaw was trembling with pride. She'd survived the bite, she was among the youngest cats in the clan to take the bite and survive! Of course Honeypaw had taken it and lived too, but that was besides the point, since HE was sent by Starclan. Snowflakepaw felt her tail rise as she scanned the clan. She still couldn't believe that she'd made it!

The whole trial thing had been absolutely terrifying, the white snake, Scale of Snow, had climbed up Snowflakepaw's long legs, she was large for such a young cat, and had looked into her eyes, before driving her fangs into Snowflakepaw's shoulder. As soon as the deed was done, the snake crawled down, and a pretty black and white she-cat, joined by a brown tabby tom, who Snowflakepaw would later learn were the clan's medicine cats, Splashfeather and Honeypaw. The two had whisked her away through the oasis, and into a small, sheltered dip where the stream splintered off an allowed a small trickle of water to flow through. "I've spent the last moon digging that," Honeypaw told her, flexing his broad shoulders that seemed so out of place on a healer. "I'm still not done though, when it's finished, it'll cut right through here, bringing fresh water to patients, and sweeping away dusty herbs that have lost their use. We'll also be able to wash off blood, or mouse bile." he purred.

Snowflakepaw wasn't going to lie, Honeypaw was pretty cute, but as she showed signs of handling the venom, Splashfeather began to teach her the laws of the clan. The one she seemed to put the most emphasis on, for whatever reason, was 'medicine cats cannot take mates.' Snowflakepaw wasn't really sure what her deal was, but she accepted it. Whatever. Besides, Honeypaw wasn't really her type. He was big-bodied like her, but he seemed to spend all his time either digging away earth to let the stream go through, or out scouring the forest for herbs.

Besides, she didn't have time to moon over some cat, she had to train hard, and eventually, become a warrior! Looking up from her washing, Snowflakepaw pricked her ears as her assigned mentor, Oaktail, called her. Jumping to her paws, Snowflakepaw bounded across the clearing. This was going to be the best!

Added the following from Advent Calender:: x2 Birds (6 servings of prey), x1 Yarrow, x1 Poppy Seed, x1 Mouse (1 serving), x1 Fish (2 servings), x1 Burdock, x1 Feverfew, x1 Lavender, x1 Tansy, x1 Thyme, and x1 Wintergreen. I'm also asking that these cats be found by patrols (dec 18 and dec 25), hope it's not too late to claim this ^^'

Kade takes the bite, if he survives he will be known as Firetounge
Oaktail teaches Snowflakepaw how to fight
Venomstar, Birchtalon, Paleskull, and Cotton go on patrol
Goldenglare, Silverstrike, Wolfshadow, and Settingsun go hunting

Leader:
          Venomstar | 50 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
          Oaktail | 26 Moons | Male | 🐍

Regents:
          Scale of Shadow | 33 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Scale of Snow | 30 Moons | Female | 🐍

Medicine Cat:
          Splashfeather | 27 Moons | Female | 🐍
          Honeypaw | 16 Moons | Male | 🐍

Warriors:
          Birchtalon | 74 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Paleskull | 59 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Goldenglare | 40 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Silverstrike | 34 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Wolfshadow | 32 Moons | Female | 🐍(L)
          Settingsun | 30 Moons | Female | 🐍
          Amberclaw | 26 Moons | Female | 🐍
          Cotton | 25 Moons | Female | 🐍

Apprentices:
          Snowflakepaw | 10 Moons | Female | 🐍
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Ribbon | 25 Moons | Female | X
          Petalmist | 45 Moons | Female | 🐍

Kits:
          Waspkit | 3 Moons | Female | X
          Clothkit | 2 Moons | Non-Binary | X
          Turtlekit | 1 Moons | Male | X
          Shellkit | 1 Moons | Male | X

Elders:
          Kade | 92 Moons | Male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Heath | goldentiger
    South | Wilted| clarke kom
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Burdock Root [1] | Infection
    Burnet [1] | Weakness
    Catmint [1] | Greencough
    Cobweb [2] | Bleeding
    Dried Oak Leaves [1] | Infection
    Dock [1] | Scratches
    Feverfew [1] | Fever
    Lavender [1] | Chills
    Poppy Seeds [1] |
    Sorrel [1] | Traveling, Appetite
    Tansy [1] | Coughs
    Thyme [1] | Shock
    Willow Bark [1] | Pain
    Wintergreen [1] | Wounds
    Yarrow [1] | Stomachache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x4 | 2 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings
    Fish | x01| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Oaktail | Snowflakepaw | 0 | --

Deceased Cats:
    Martinwhisker/Starlingflame | 31 Moons | Male
    >> | Regent Venom
    X | In-Between
    Lynx | 30 Moons | Male
    >>| Regent Venom | X | Dark Forest
    Fox | 29 Moons | Female
    >> | Regent Vemom | X(R) | Starclan

Family:
    Scale of Snow and Scale of Shadow are mates
    -> no young yet <-
    Splashfeather and Wasppaw
    -> Waspkit and Thornkit of Bearclan <-
    Cotton and Ribbon are sisters
    Petalmist and Goldenglare are mates
    -> Turtlekit and Shellkit<-
    Ribbon and unknown loner are mates
    -> Clothkit <-
Last edited by Bumbletear on Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FACECLAN

Postby *~GECKO~* » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:03 am

ohhh boy here we go again

they're a really silly crew who can never actually be taken seriously.
they know nothing of war, enemies and allies. if they were to be invaded they'd likely just leave.
the biggest thing that makes faceclan is their naming system.
they all have a prefix [i]or
suffix of "face". no matter the heck what.
suppose a cat whose name was, let's say ebonylight, joined. they'd have three options: -change their name to ebonyface; -change their name to ebonylightface; -or leave.
let's suppose ebonyface were to become leader, in a regular cat she'd be known as ebonystar, but since every cat in this clan must have a prefix or suffix of face, she'd become either facestar or ebonyfacestar, her choice.
and yeah, that's their biggest thing ig.
[/i]
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:03 am

frigidclan

A Clan that lives on an unforgiving and harsh landscape. The Clan prowls inside a mountainous range. Filled with sharp drops and bitterly cold nights, this Clan must have quick wits in order to ensure their survival. Cats in this Clan are agile jumpers, and often skilled diggers. They utilise not only the ground and rocks outside, but also the network of caves and tunnels that have naturally existed in the mountains for longer than any cat's memory. They remain hidden in the caves during leafbare - hunting animals under the cover of darkness and water droplets. They hunt outside on the warmer days - although it may only be considered warmer to them - keeping close to the shadows and thriving on patience and stillness. This Clan is known for their patience and stealth - cats of all colours being able to meld into the landscape with training and persistence. They believe that they are extremely close to StarClan and view themselves as morally superior to most other cats. They communicate with their ancestors via going up a long path to a high up cavern. They lay out small rocks as a way to signal what they would like advice on, and sleep under a crevice in the ceiling - where the moon shines through.
If needed, this Clan is willing to travel down to the forest for prey - but they often avoid this as they see it as a weakness, for they are a proud Clan.

Their camp is located in a clearing deep within the mountain. It is surounded with caves that are either dens or are tunnels that lead to the rest of their territory. There are a couple of scraggly bushes as well, which can be used as shelter when cats have to wait outside of their dens.

A river begins in their mountain, and whilst they could drink from this, they prefer to go to the slower streams that off-shoot from the river, as these are often less dangerous. Cats who are young, old or sick have water delivered through moss, though they can also get water from snow.

Their sources of prey tends to be mice, shrews, trout, wrens, rabbits and hawks (though these are the most dangerous to catch).
Threats in their territory include falling, cave collapses, avalanches, floods, severe blizzards, and birds of prey. Very rarely, they may encounter a lynx. Foxes and badgers are more common on the lower levels of the mountains.

(hey there! this is my opening post - i hope that it's all OK! :0 )
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me