Re: [OPEN] The Warrior Cat Challenge

Postby mukuroikusabas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:19 pm

saralaxy wrote:
Buying Items
Username: saralaxy
Clan Name: DawnClan
Items Buying: 5x mud, 1x net, 1x flint, 1x stone, & 1x flint

Levelling Up - Patrolling & Hunting - WC: 1,013
With newleaf beginning and the frost almost gone, it was time to replenish the cats appetite and make them full once more. The sun was rising slowly over the moorlands, waking the world and marking the beginning of a new day. With it came the awakening of the clan and the need for a dawn patrol. Haystar padded out of her den which resided within a boulder, the river from long ago having carved out a nice hole for her to reside. The others were waking up themselves and making way into the clearing, shaking away last nights drowsiness. A flash of red caught the faes eye and turning to see what it was, she caught sight of Redclaw making his way to the fresh kill pile. It was relatively small... "Redclaw, take something to Gingertalon please." She watched as the tom stopped, glancing sadly at the pile, before nodding to his head and following orders. Russetbreeze, her faithful and hardworking deputy, made his way towards her. A smile played on his maw and curiosity pricked at Haystar. "Good morning Haystar! I have great news!" he exclaimed, clearly unable to obtain his happiness. The leader sat on her haunches and gave her deputy a confused look. "Go on." She responded slowly. "Acornflight and I are mates! We plan on having kits soon to provide more cats for the clan!" His announcement rang over the clan and Haystar saw his mate looking away embarrassed from where she sat outside the warriors den. Haystar broke into a chuckle and purred in happiness. "Congratulations Russetbreeze. I'm sure you'll be great partners and parents." The fae leaned over and gave him a lick on the forehead before nodding her goodbye and making way to Acornflight and Redclaw who sat congratulating her. "Redclaw, Acornflight, let's go. We'll be patrolling the borders and hunting on our way back." The two cats stopped purring and looked to their leader with smiles, nodding and getting to their paws. Haystar shot Acornflight a prideful glance before leading the two out of camp and into the moor.

Their borders laid along a forest, a farm, and the edge of Flower Valley. First would be towards the farm, where most cats tended to wander over the border. The trip was a bit of a way out and the sun had risen past the moor when they reached it. "Someone crossed here... seems stale though. Probably happened last night." Redclaw reported after sniffing around. Haystar nodded to him and gazed out at the farm. Their border was at the top of a slanted hill, which held brown fences at the bottom that marked the beginning of the farm. It was a mile from the fence before you reached the first building - a barn. "If they crossed last night we shouldn't worry about it." The leader decided, looking to her warriors for their agreement. When it had been settled, the group continued along, marking the edge, before continuing on towards the forest. The trail from last night seemed to head in the same direction; a relief to Haystar. They were very accepting of outsiders but not all were friendly, per se. The sun hadn't moved much when they reached the edge of the forest, it's trees becoming green with leaves once again. The trail of the loner continued on straight. No other scents were caught and the group marked their border once again before continuing towards the Valley of Flowers. This was the closest place to the camp and made the air sweet almost all year long. The tall grasses and flowers tickled the cats as they padded through, giving the illusion of being in a dream. Once they had broken through, it was moorland for miles before you'd come to the marshes. Acornflight crinkled her nose at the smell that carried from the marsh. "I can't imagine any cat going there." She spat, not worried about hiding her disgust. "Be cool if they had webbed feet though. Like ducks." Redclaw remarked, and the idea of cats with webbed feet sent the group into a laughing fit. When they had finished, Haystar gave the orders to mark their border and continue on the to river, which laid behind the camp. As they made way, Haystar spoke up. "Be quiet as we approach. Most animals will be around the river and that's where we'll do the majority of our hunting." The warriors nodded to her and shushed themselves.

Coming up to the river, one would see that Haystar was right. Beside the river was a large group of rocks, referred to as the "Sunningplace" due how often cats came here off duty to relax and sunbathe. Many rabbits could be seen doing the same, some drinking and some eating the grasses as well. The group crouched lower to the ground and with two flicks of Haystars tail, the group branched out. Acornflight moved further to the left while Redclaw took the right. They would trap the rabbits between the river and take as many as they could. They crept up slowly, making no noise to alert the rabbits of their presence. When they'd come close enough, Haystar rose her tail and they stopped. After two heartbeats, the cats sprang as one and startled the rabbits who tried to run past the cats. Acornflight ended up losing one and chased it down through the moorlands while Redclaw easily caught one who tried running by and Haystar pounced on one beside the river. Talk about an easy catch. Acornflight easily caught up to the rabbit who ran and came bounding back to the group, dragging the rabbit with her. Haystar and Redclaw picked up their catches and with a nod from the leader, the began for camp.

Once they had returned it was almost sunhigh. Haystar took a rabbit which she shared with Redclaw while Russetbreeze and Acornflight shared another. The meat was a bit stringy but delicious nonetheless. The pair finished their meal in a few ravenous bites and shared tongues, sharing gossip and enjoying the others company.

and here's your second set of rolls:

hunting 1 songbird (1 serving), 1 small bird (1 serving), 1 mole (1 serving)
patrolling found 93 sp and 1x mud, 1x collar base, and 1x twoleg trash

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:24 am

...i don't believe i've really gotten to start up mirrorclan yet..
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:03 am

Badgerstar
Agility 6// Charisma 8// Intelligence 6// Speed 5// Strength 10// Stamina 7
Herbalism 2// Nurturing 1// Hunting 6// Fighting 10// Wisdom 6// Adaptability 6
Craftiness 8// Digging 6// Sociability 8// Resistance 9// Health 9// Religion 7

Red
Agility 6// Charisma 3// Intelligence 10// Speed 8// Strength 6// Stamina 7
Herbalism 3// Nurturing 3// Hunting 10// Fighting 6// Wisdom 10// Adaptability 8
Craftiness 6// Digging 6// Sociability 6// Resistance 7// Health 9// Religion 6

Alexander
Agility 7// Charisma 8// Intelligence 9// Speed 8// Strength 4// Stamina 8
Herbalism 11// Nurturing 6// Hunting 0// Fighting 2// Wisdom 7// Adaptability 6
Craftiness 6// Digging 7// Sociability 6// Resistance 6// Health 9// Religion 10

Nebula
Agility 7// Charisma 6// Intelligence 6// Speed 7// Strength 12// Stamina 7
Herbalism 1// Nurturing 5// Hunting 9// Fighting 9// Wisdom 3// Adaptability 6
Craftiness 10// Digging 6// Sociability 3// Resistance 8// Health 10// Religion 5

Thymepaw
Agility 4// Charisma 10// Intelligence 8// Speed 5// Strength 4// Stamina 2
Herbalism 1// Nurturing 1// Hunting 10// Fighting 4// Wisdom 7// Adaptability 10
Craftiness 8// Digging 6// Sociability 10// Resistance 11// Health 12// Religion 7
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ petalclan [03]

Postby triplethesix » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:11 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    we are the warriors who built this town!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    i. five cats ii. three mollies iii. two toms iv. zero other
    iv. visiting starclan anytime v. no injuries vi. no kittings upcoming
    vii. 393 words
    vii. day three
    viii. mod is saralaxy
    iix. no mod notes

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    [starclan] none.
    [servings] petalclan eats their fill.
    [herbs] littlepad searches for herbs.
    [injuries] none.
    [mates] mistystem is assigned to foxflash. they do not try for kits.
    [kitting] none.
    [hunting] rosegaze + mistystem.
    [patrolling] blossomstar + foxflash.
    [mentorship] none.
    [other] self-note, write about littlepad for god’s sake n’ stop forgetting he exists

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    “let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath high-mound for a clan meeting!” blossomstar’s yowl rang throughout the clan. pride shimmered in the leader’s gaze as her clanmates gathered. this was her clan and as far as she was concerned, they’d live for generations.
    “what’s this all about?” mistystem chirped to rosegaze. “not sure.” rosegaze meowed with a shrug, her eyes focused on blossomstar. foxflash quickly jogged over to the small crowd, taking a seat beside mistystem. soon, littlepad came padding out of his den, glancing to blossomstar with a confused look. what was this about?
    “today will be an honorable day in our clans history.” blossomstar meowed, raising her tail for silence. “today, our clans first tradition is to start. the assignment of mates.” she said, pausing a moment as cats eyes widened in surprise. “we have spoken of this before, and i believe this will help our population and the survival of our clan.” she explained. “now, i have noticed two cats who have worked hard to serve their clan, each in their own way. mistystem, foxflash, i ask starclan to look down on each of you and see each of your skills. i hope they bless you with healthy kits in your future.” she meowed confidently. mistystem and foxflash exchanged a shocked look.
    foxflash? my mate? great starclan, this cant be happening! mistystem’s thougrs whirled. i’ve always wanted a loving family, he’ll never make a kind father!
    foxflash stared at mistystem in shock. he’d never wanted a mate, let alone kits. he and mistystem were comeplete opposites! mistystem was good at hunting, he was good at fighting. mistystem was chatty and happy, he was quiet and.. not happy!
    “you are dismissed.” blossomstar murmured, turning before leaping down off the mound.
    “patrols! you know who you are! it’s time to get this show on the road.” rosegaze called.
    relief flooded over each mistystem and foxflash, knowing they wouldn’t have to awkwardly go together. mistystem trotted over to rozegaze, shuffling her paws impatiently. she wanted a head start so she wouldn’t run into the border patrol.
    foxflash patiently waited by the camp entrance for blossomstar, his tail flicking on the ground. what was taking her so long? finally, blossomstar padded over. “ready?” she meowed. foxflash gave blossomstar a curt nod in reply and he two set off.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

leader
    blossomstar - molly - 30 moons
    ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
    rosegaze - molly - 25 moons

medicine cat
    littlepad - tom - 23 moons

medicine cat apprentice
    name - gender - x moons

warriors
    foxflash - tom - 24 moons
    mistystem - molly - 20 moons
    name - gender - x moons

apprentices
    name - gender - x moons

queens
    name - gender - x moons
    ↳ kits/due date

elders
    name - gender - x moons

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

borders
    north
    clan - relationship - user
    south
    west
    east

ally clans
    clan - user
    clan - user

enemy clans
    clan - user
    clan - user

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

herbs
    x1 chickweed
    x2 elder leaves
    x1 hawthorn berry
    x1 pennyroyal

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

poisons
    none in stock.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

prey
    x1/2 goose
    x1 otter

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

crafting
    101 SP

x2 cobwebs
    x1 leather strip
    x1 mud
    x2 rocks
    x3 sticks
    x2 stone
    x1 string
    x2 twoleg trash
    x5 wooden planks

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

mentors
    mentor - apprentice
    ↳ skills

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

relations
    foxflash and mistystem
    are assigned mates

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

deceased cats
    none.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:09 am

Objectionary+ wrote:...i don't believe i've really gotten to start up mirrorclan yet..

here is your statsbook, feel free to get started on rolls!

ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxhyperfixated on:

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 am

post 02 stat update

added stats:
    mistystem - +15 for hunting
    rosegaze - +10 for hunting, +5 for speed
    blossomstar - +5 for sociability, +10 for charisma
    foxflash - +15 charisma
    littlepad - +15 for herbalism
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Objectionary+ wrote:...i don't believe i've really gotten to start up mirrorclan yet..

everything's getting sent over to you!

ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxhyperfixated on:

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:18 pm

saralaxy wrote:

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
food: ate 2 servings
herbs: gingertalon plants all herbs
patroling: acornflight & haystar
hunting: redclaw & russetbreeze
word count: 458
As the patrol returned, the cats within camp stopped in their tracks to smell the air. An unknown scent mingled with DawnClan. A gasp escaped Gingertalon who sat beside Russetbreeze, scenting the smell of milk. They had brought back a queen! The three cats entered into the camp and parted to reveal a black fae with golden eyes who stood with defiance. She was a feisty one but she wasn't stupid. Gingertalon padded forward to face the she-cat while Haystar left to speak with her deputy. Acornflight watched silently as he approached and moved to one side of the queen. She hissed at him warily, but the tom smiled and prodded her belly with a paw. "You'll kit in a few moons. Let's get you settled in." He offered, his voice holding the usual warmth and kindness. The fae stopped, surprised by the hospitality being shown, and nodded slowly. While she couldn't be too careful, she knew she was in no position to decline help. Her kits would be born soon and she needed a safe place for them to be born and grow.

Gingertalon led the fae into the nursery, a large bramble bush that trapped in the warmth and kept out the heat. Moss covered the floor and she quickly found a comfortable place to lay down. "I'm the medicine cat here. Gingertalon." He introduced, smiling at the she-cat. She opened her eyes to look at the short white tom and smiled back. "Crowfeather. I was run out of my clan for mating with a rogue." Her voice was hushed and her eyes held a heavy sadness, turning them from gold to rust. "You'll be taken care of here, Crowfeather. DawnClan accepts all who prove themselves loyal." With a dip of his head, the tom slipped out of the nursery and came face to face with Haystar. A surprised meow came from the fae but her expression changed into one of amusement fast. "I see you've made her at home already. Thank you."
"Haystar..."
"Yes?"
"Her name is Crowfeather. She was chased out.."
"I see. Thank you Gingertalon."
"Will you let her stay?"
The leader paused and stared into the green eyes of her medicine cat. After two heartbeats she smiled and nodded. "We cannot turn away a queen who will kit soon. I leave her in your paws." Gingertalon dipped his head to the leader before she turned and padded off. With a sigh of relief, the tom made way into his den in search of something to help her sleep. Nothing... Gingertalon scrunched his face in disappointment. "Guess I better go out." The tom turned from his herbs and made way out into the camp, past his fellow cats, and out into the territory.
Crowfeathers Stats
agility: 5/50 ☀ charisma: 10/50 ☀ intelligence: 12/50 ☀ speed: 6/50 ☀ strength: 10/50 ☀ stamina: 7/50 ☀ herbalism: 1/50 ☀ nurturing: 10/50 ☀ hunting: ☀ fighting: 10/50 ☀ wisdom: 10/50 ☀ adaptability: 6/50 ☀ craftiness: 5/50 ☀ digging: 1/50 ☀ sociability: 6/50 ☀ resistance: 9/50 ☀ health: 10/50 ☀ religion: 2/50

actions
your herbs have been planted. they will be ready to harvest in 3 in-game days
your cats have been fed 2 servings. 4 servings are still needed for the rest of the cats.
crowfeather has 2 more in-game days of pregnancy.

patrols
acornflight and haystar find the following on their patrol:
1 cat, no items found

cat found's level is 24 and their genes are as follows
tom, 30 moons
Dominant white, genetically Golden Colorpoint Ticked Cream
Short fur Devon Rex, Normal ears, Normal tail, Normal legs
LL rere // bbl XOY dd dmdm AA mcmc SpSp Tata bmbm ii Wbwb Ee cscs WdWd

redclaw and russetbreeze catch the following on their hunt:
1x songbird (1), 1x vole (1), 1x mink (2), 1x mole (1); 5 servings
a venomous snake attacks! redclaw is uninjured but russetbreeze is severely injured and will need 2x burdock root and 1x snakeroot and 1x rosinweed within the next 5 in-game days or they will die!

you also earn 3 levels for writing and 2 levels for activities, so 5 levels per cat

ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxhyperfixated on:

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:41 pm

saralaxy wrote:

food ⇢ already ate
day ⇢ second day
note ⇢ i'll accept the cat
herbs ⇢ gingertalon & acornflight
patroling ⇢ haystar
hunting ⇢ redclaw
word count ⇢ n/a

herbs
found 1x burnet, 1x parsley, 1x passion flower

cat
please give a name and stats for him

patrolling
324 SP found
no cats found
items found:
2x leather strip, 1x twine, 2x stone, 1x twoleg trash, 1x mud, 2x string, 1x rock

hunting
caught 1x otter, 1x mouse (4 servings)
found 452 SP

russetbreeze will die in 5 in-game days. would you like to progress a day?

ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxhyperfixated on:

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm

The Scrublanders

Hunting - Nasim & Belial
Patrolling - Reyes & Malak
Herb Gathering - Xenia

The sun cast a dusty-pink glow across the sky, bleeding slowly under the mountain caps. Two cats quietly filed down an old rabbit's path, crickets bounding out of the way of their marching paws. ''Malak, come on.'' The lanky tom urged, the breeze among his whiskers. ''We don't want to get lost.'' The tortoiseshell knew all too well what happened to the cats that trailed off, to the cats that disrespected the paths and borders set down to protect them - The earth would gobble them up, with its stone teeth and clay maw. The wild-flowers shivered, as though sensing the cinnamon-tabby's heavy thoughts, the breeze that wound through them whispering the warning over and over - Nobody wanted to get lost, not even the most powerful warriors dared disobey the paths before them.

''I'm coming! Don't worry about little ol' me...'' Smirked Malak, strutting along with her tail held high. ''I think your muzzle is turning grey, Reyes.'' She poked at the tom's muzzle, dark-brown eyes shimmering with mirth. Of course, Reyes' muzzle was fine but she liked to let him think so otherwise - It was in the terms and conditions of their friendship. By now, shadows threw themselves over the wild-flowers and draped themselves lazily across the whispering shrubs. Malak noticed with some curiosity the falling of the stars, their flame-white tails drifting into darkness - It was beautiful, and somewhat humbling to stare up into the infinite sky.

She was just a tiny dust mote, if that at all. The darkness stretched and stretched, like the wings of some celestial bird. The moon was it's ghost-blind eye and if Malak stared long enough, she felt watched - Not by Reyes, who was now standing bemused as to why Malak was just gazing at the sky, but by something beyond her. It was humbling and terrifying at the same time.

Reyes batted sadly at his muzzle, suddenly self-conscious. ''I'm not that much older than you.'' He grumbled softly, nibbling at the grass-tips that peered out of the dry earth - There was nothing as far as Reyes could see and considered calling it a day. ''...Malak? Are you okay?'' Reyes turned to the sky, wondering what on earth she was staring at. ''Ah, yeah...real pretty.'' Reyes murmured, standing beside her and staring into the vast open. ''...are we being watched? It feels like we're being watched?''

The celestial bird above did not reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belial sat quietly, sun-yellow eyes watching a hare a little ways off. ''Hey, Nasim.'' His voice rough, as though his throat were studded with gravel. Inclining his head towards the nervous prey, Belial's eyes flashed with want of challenge. ''Do you think you could catch that guy?'' A tom of odd charm, he was wise not to underestimate his leader - Nasim may only be kit-sized, but Belial had been on the business end of her claws in the past. She was as fierce as she was tiny. Some cats wondered why Belial didn't just crush her skull under one of his large paws, and his response was simply that of loyalty; Nasim had earned his friendship, and his last breath would be hers. He would not end up like his parents, not his father nor his mother - He was their son, and his own cat.

A small red/silver tabby fell gracefully into a stealthy position without a word - Soft paws trod over sun-baked earth, white whiskers twitching in the murmursome breeze. Shadows fell over her, shrouding her presences from the motionless hare - It sensed something, like doom approaching on soft paws. A gentle smile curled Nasim's lips as she braced to pounce, recalling one saying or another. An old warrior had told it to her, at the end of a long and solemn story. It had struck a chord and remained with her since.

In the end there was no crying. Only stunned silence.

On the way back, Nasim padded alongside her companion. After a few moments of struggling with her catch, Belial had quietly offered to carry it for her, to save her from tumbling over it's long legs - It was a proud catch and it was worth the few scratches she'd earned. ''Do you think we'll have a good bounty this moon?'' Nasim mused, nodding wisely when the golden-tabby replied with a soft grunt. ''I hope so too, we've suffered enough.'' Although she did not believe in any particular spirit nor god, she felt that someone had to be watching out for them - They couldn't be the only ones around for miles, the land tumbling in every direction. ''Do you believe in a god, Belial?'' Nasim sighed, glancing at the world-weary warrior. ''I don't, but wouldn't it be grand to be able to pin all your troubles on some deity or another?''

''I think it would suck.'' Belial rumbled suddenly, glancing at Nasim. ''I know a thing or two about being blamed for the wrong-doing of others.'' He explained solemnly. ''I wouldn't want to do that to someone, made-up or not.'' The golden-tabby seemed sad for a while, a despair rippling through him like a current. ''Come on, let's get back before the sun comes up.''

————————————————————————————————————————-

The bengal moved slowly through the flowers, nosing at delicate petals and shying away at sharp thorns. The srcublands were in full bounty and Xenia was excited to pluck at it- It wasn’t just the poultices that she was excited to make but the poisons too. Under a star-filled sky, Xenia had abandoned the path and struck out towards a crumbling tower - It had fallen prey to wind and wear, a ragged black shape tearing a hole in the sky. Nobody had been there for centuries, aside from her gentle paws, silently padding over cold white sand.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me