Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:10 am

Number of People: 12
Number of Animals: 1
Servings Needed: 0
Next Visit to Ancestors: 0

There was a chill in the air and frost made every surface as slick as oil. Nobody left the caves that day, huddled around a roaring blaze, faces illuminated by an orange glow. ''Jack Frost's at it again!'' Grumbled Chandra, hands tucked in his armpits. ''That dude never quits.'' He opened his mouth to curse, only to sink back to his seat when he spotted Artemio peering at him with wide curious eyes. ''Jack Frost?'' Astraea scoffed, the snakes on her head seeming to roll their eyes in derision. ''Aren't you a little too old to be believing fairy tales?'' The gorgon speared a small fish with a sharp stick, holding it aloft the blaze. ''Does wittle Chandra also take lullabies to help him sleep?''

Ayberk let out a snicker, turning slowly to face Chandra. Raising a hooked brow, the vampire smirked quietly and nodded in agreement. ''Once a leaf startled him, but you have to let him off, it was a particularly violent leaf.'' Ayberk remarked, his voice as soft as snowfall. Hurling a pebble at Ayberk's shoulder, Chandra growled at him. ''Shut up, you're scared of sunlight.'' He remarked defensively, crossing his arms and leaning back against the cave wall. ''Seems a lot more cowardly to me.''

''Because sunlight kills vampires.'' Artemio piped up, his face flush from the fire's warmth. ''That's why Uncle Ayberk is so scared of the sun.'' The wood elf wasn't quite sure of the science behind it, but he knew that where the sun strengthened him, it razed through the undead. ''Leaves don't kill you, do they?'' Artemio murmured, tilting his head thoughtfully. There was so much and so little he knew about humans.

''Shut up.'' Chandra muttered defensively, glaring at Artemio. He seemed to curl in on himself, arms wrapped around his legs. ''That was one time, you twat.'' He sneered at Ayberk. A humoured chuckle rippled through the caves, the darkness alight with fire and mirth. The shadows moved like dancers, drifting across the granite walls and the bats shuffled peacefully on the cave-ceiling, leathery wings wrapped snugly around their fluffy bodies. Sitara looked up from her knitting to stare disapprovingly at Chandra. ''Don't call him that.'' She rumbled softly, calloused fingers gripped tightly around a pair of smoothed ivory needles. ''You know he's a bright child, that one.''

His mother smiled approvingly at Sitara, nodding smugly. ''He can already recite half the important spells in the elf-dom.'' Crossing her arms and inclining her head to preen, chirping proudly about various achievements or some others that her son had already obtained in his youthful age. Behind her, dark roots slowly crept along the cave walls and out of the darkness, a being emerged - Looking as though carved out of ebony, with fuchsia-pink hair, the being dripped blossoms all over the icy floor and stood silently before the rest of the crowd.

''I'm Astrophle Blackroot, and I heard someone boasting?'' They looked down at the wood-elf, quirking one petalled brow. The dryad clearly did not look amused as they strode into the center of the clearing, although recoiling somewhat from the tongues of flame. ''Mhm...woodelf, you seem to have forgotten where your son stole all those spells from? Or rather, your kind.'' Astrophle cocked their head to the side, leaning against the cave walls - They aloofly sent a scattering of pink petals into the air, watching as they twirled like snowflakes to the ground. ''Congratulations on your son by the way, but don't forget what you took from my kind.''

''...My bad.'' Stella's voice was as stiff as stone, inclining her head softly. ''I did not mean to forget what the dryads had done for us.''

The mood quickly crumbled like a chalk cliff in a typhoon, the crack of the fire the only sound that reverberated in the caves. Suddenly, Thurayya rose to her feet and held her hand out for Solaris - If there was anything the hunter knew to do, it was how to lighten the mood. ''Seeing as our guest holds themselves in high esteem...may we hold a dance for them?'' Thurayya smiled charmingly at her girlfriend, tugging the centaur to her hooves. ''Love you, sweetheart.'' The shifter cooed, leaning up to kiss her.

''I love you too.'' Solaris rose slowly to her hooves, arms wrapped around Thurayya. Carefully, the two began to circle one another and moved gracefully like swans across the dimly lit clearing - All the rest of the village seemed to fall away as the two circled one another, drifting from one dark corner to one dark corner. Their love was an uplifting thing and awkwardly, the rest of their family eventually shuffling to their feet and drifting slowly to the mood - Even the newcomer joined in, already having accepted their place as the mysterious shadowy figure.

Solaris and Astraea go training.
Nyx and Thurayya go hunting, they take Comet.
Astrophle patrols the borders.
Leo and Chandra go gathering.
Ayberk goes hunting.

Head Chief
    Solaris Roserunner | Female | 38
    ↪ ST-C6 | HC-60 | HS-S | EC-D7 | X | Centaur

Shaman
    Sitara Goldmane | Female | 56 | Knowledge Points
    ↪ ST - B7 | HS - LW | HC - 20 | EC - D6 | X | Shapeshifter

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Nyx Greybone | Female | 48
    ↪ ST - B7| HS - LW |HC - 20 | EC - D6 | X | shapeshifter
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Astrophle Blackroot | Male | 18
    ↪ ST - G11 | HS - LW | HC - 55 | EC - E4 | X | Dryad

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters

Thurayya Stormsnake | Female | 36
    ↪ ST-J4 | HC-34 | HS-LC | EC-G11 | X | Shapeshifter

Leo Greeneyes | Male | 35
    ↪ ST-D2 | HC-57 | HS-S | EC-H4 | X | Human

Helios Alderbark | Male | 20
    ↪ ST-E2 | HS-HW | HC-8 | EC-A6 | Y | Satyr

Gatherers
    Ayberk Seastride | Male | 36
    ↪ ST-C6 | HC-21 | HS-LC | EC-F1 | X | Vampire

Chandra Quickfoot | Male (Trans) | 33
    ↪ ST - D8 | HS - LC | HC - 21 | EC - G4 | X | Human

Apprentices
    Astraea Amberscales | Female | 17
    ↪ ST - K9 | HS - HC | HC - 62 | EC - D7 | X | Gorgon
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers

Stella Ivyclaw | Female | 52
    ↪ ST - F5 | HS - LW | HC - 53 | EC - E2 | X | wood elf

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children

Artemio Ivyclaw | Male | 5
    ↪ ST - F5 | HS - LW | HC - 64 | EC - G2 | X | wood elf
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Trout | x1 | 2
Perch | x2 | 1
Tench | x2 |1
Salmon | x6 |6
Carrot | x2 |3
Lettuce | x3 | 4
Tomato | x2 | 1
Apple | x3 | 2
Orange | x3 | 1
Pear | x4 | 3

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Comet | Female | 2 | Timber Wolf | 0 of time bred | Looks
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Solaris Roserunner | Astraea Amberscales | Warrior | x1
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Stella Ivyclaw and Pran Ivyclaw | Artemio Ivyclaw
Name and Name | Kids
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawk Ridge 008

Postby Kazin » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:34 pm

Number of People: 010
Number of Animals: 001
Servings Needed: 10.25
21+ need 1, 16-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Animals need .25

Next Visit to Ancestors: Jan. 22nd

"You know, Elle, you can be so overworked sometimes. Why don't you relax? Laurel and Aara have the patrols down, and you aren't going to go gather with Aelys and the new girl until later." Seraphim had been lazily lounging in the bit of sun that managed to come through the trees, a warm day despite it being fall. The sun illuminated his skin and hair, making them shine bright in the canopy of the forest. And yet, Elora didn't feel like she should be relaxing. There was work to be done, inventory to count, and Amika was growling and needed to be fed.

Elora didn't even bother to give Seraphim an eye roll. "I can't be lazy when I have to run a village," she mumbled, though she remained in her position - sitting next to Seraphim, both leaning against a tree. "And her name is Neru," she mentioned offhandedly, gesturing out in front of her to the direction that Aelys and Neru were walking. Seraphim's only reaction was to sigh lightly, closing his eyes and letting a small smile rest on his face, as it so often did. The silence lapsed on for a little bit, and though she didn't like to admit it, it was nice to even sort of relax. Astor was doing his own thing, studying as he often did, the other patrols were gone, and Aelys was showing Neru around the village as Elora had asked. Seraphim and Merope had come and gone from their hunt, storing their finds in a hollow tree in the territory, where Merope was currently on her way to. It was just the four of them and the cougar in the village right now. Calm, peaceful, and not entirely what Elora expected when she decided to lead a village.

It was easy to tell when Seraphim drifted off to sleep. She was so used to it by now, having been sleeping in the same hut as him, but he had a very light snore. Nothing that kept her up at night; in fact, it was rather soothing and helped her sleep. Something was a bit off about his light snore this time, however, and it seemed a little too forced. Uneven, as well, like he was faking it... but she said nothing. When he 'drifted off,' Seraphim seemed to slide down the tree sideways until he was resting fully against Elora, though now she was almost certain he wasn't actually sleeping, she didn't move, a small smile of her own playing at her lips. It was Elora who made the move to grab Seraphim's nearby hand, hoping to surprise him so much that he would 'wake up.' When she grabbed onto his hand, he gently held back, confirming her thoughts he was not actually asleep.

"See, Elle, I knew you thought I was irresistible," Seraphim mumbled sleepily. "'Bout time," he added, opening one eye and giving Elora a wider smile. Elora smiled back, enjoying the time spent relaxing, glad that she had listened to Seraphim and sat against this tree with him. "You know," he continued, one of his wings wrapping around Elora, enveloping her in warmth. "We should have a bonding ceremony."

Elora gasped sharply, standing straight up and dropping Seraphim's hand abruptly. Seraphim laughed as the expressions on Elora's face flitted from fear, to uncertainty, to her usual stone faced stubbornness. "Geez, Elora, you'd think I was asking you to exile someone from the village." He stood up, stretching his wings and arms above his face, a few of his joints popping as he groaned. "I promise I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, but I know you already know that I love you." He watched Elora expectantly, though she kept her gaze up at the sky, looked at Aelys laughing with Neru, anywhere but at Seraphim.

It took a while, but eventually Elora formulated her thoughts. "I... I do love you, Seraphim," she muttered, glancing over at him. Why was this so hard? "I just don't want the others to... talk about us." She really meant the fact that they were two different species, and bonds between species was usually frowned upon, but she also knew that Aelys might not take the news lightly - he had confessed feelings for her once as well, though she had quickly turned the elf down.

Seraphim laughed again, throwing one of his wings around Elora's shoulders. "Oh, most of them already know how we feel about each other," he smiled, nodding over at Aelys and Neru who had glanced this way. "Aelys and I have had many talks about it. And honestly, I don't think the rest of them care."

Not realizing she had been holding her breath, Elora let the air out through her nose slowly. "If... that's the case, I would happily like to be bonded. With you," she added, seeing Seraphim raise one of his eyebrows, the question dancing in his face. She was sure he was about to ask bonded to who?

"I guess that's settled then," Seraphim smiled, laughing once more. "I can't wait to tell everyone," he said, his lighthearted grin changing into a grin of a conspirator. Elora groaned, but she was happy. Yes, she would gladly be with Seraphim for the rest of her life.

"But no kids," she said severely, looking directly into Seraphim's eyes. "I will not give up my spot as village chief to go through... that." Seraphim looked at her in mock horror, and she rolled her eyes. "Now you look like I've asked you to exile yourself from the village."

Seraphim laughed again, shaking his head. "Like I said, nothing you don't want to do. You have my word as your partner for life. I would never expect you to give up your position. If anything, we could adopt in the distant future and I would raise the kid, so don't even worry your pretty little head about it."

Elora smiled back, and everything felt right in the village. With Seraphim by her side, she felt invincible.

New Members/Rank Up:
--> The new scout's name is Neru.
--> Laurel is promoted to war chief!

Hunting:
--> Seraphim and Merope hunt.
--> Laurel and Samael hunt.

Gathering:
--> Elora, Aelys, and Neru gather.

Patrols:
--> Aara and Evidone patrol the borders.
-->
-->

Training:
--> Astor studies medicine.

Family:
--> Seraphim and Elora become bonded! They do not wish to have children, but may adopt soon.

Other/Consumption:
--> Hawk Ridge consumes a moose [10 servings]
--> Elora requests a hunting chief, preferably a shapeshifter, to join Hawk Ridge.

Head Chief
    Elora | ♀ | 29 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 7 / EC - H2 / X / elf.

Shaman
    Astor | ♂ | 22 years | KP: 2
    ↪ ST- F3 / HS- S / HC- 61 / EC- B3 / Y / shapeshifter [kestrel]

War Chief
    Laurel | ♀ | 26 years
    ↪ ST - D10 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - D3 / X / human.

Warriors
    Samael | ♂ | 22 years
    ↪ ST-G1 | HC-3 | HS-S | EC-C8 | X | nymph

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Aara | ♀ | 23 years
    ↪ ST- C1 / HS- HC / HC- 8 / EC- G2 / X / harpy
    Evidone | ♂ | 31 years
    ↪ ST-A4 | HC-38 | HS-AC | EC-Hazel | X | nymph
    Neru | ♀ | 21 years
    ↪ ST- D7 / HS- LC / HC- 63 / EC- G6 / X / elf

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Seraphim | ♂ | 25 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - B4 / X / harpy
    Merope | ♀ | 24 years
    ↪ ST - E2 / HS - HC / HC - 21 / EC - D1 / X / dryad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Aelys | ♂ | 27 years
    ↪ ST - B9 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - A7 / X / elf

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Item | Amount | Servings
Squirrel | 3 | 1
Catfish | 3 | 3
Salmon | 2 | 6
Moose | 2 | 10 [1 being eaten]
Potato | 3 [+1 seed] | 3
Zucchini | 2 [+1 seed] | 4
Eggplant | 1 | 5
Strawberry | 2 [+1 seed] | 1
Plum | 2 | 2
Honeydew | 1 | 3

Item Storage
Sand | one | craftable
Gold | two | craftable
Iron | one | craftable
Leather | one | craftable

Pets
Amika | ♀ | 1 years | Cougar | 0/2 times bred | looks

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Seraphim & Elora | no kids
Name and Name | Kids

Images courtesy of Rinmaru Games
and Doll Divine.
Last edited by Kazin on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:35 am

Fall
Fall is here! During fall, birthings will be difficult and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will rise dramatically without the help of a skilled shaman. There is also a lessened chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals, and the odds of sickness will rise.

The leaves are in full color and the fall harvests are bountiful. Prey numbers are dropping but children may appreciate the flocks of migrating birds in the sky.

Announcements
All inactive villages except for Skytree Village have been removed from the lists. If their owners wish to come back, simply repost their last post and they will be added to the lists once again. Also as usual, please notify me if I skipped you or skipped an action.

Villages
Athens | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Iron Rosette | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Kyrane Empire | The Stormclouds

ilhdc7 wrote:

[ Jason's patrol catches x2 moose and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Alexander's patrol catches x2 moose and x1 deer. ]
[ Phoenix's patrol finds a cow. You may choose its name, sex, and appearance. ]
[ Ruby's patrol finds a warrior. ]
[ Tug's patrol gathers x1 potato seed, x1 peach, and x1 blackberry. ]
[ Jasper gains 1 KP. ]

[ Fate learns a move as a gatherer. ]

[ Charlie is pregnant! She will give birth in two posts. ]

[ The warrior's traits are: ST - A3 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - C7 / X / demigod. ]
[ The gods grant Alexander's request of a scout. Their traits are: ST - F10 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2 / X / demigod. ]

Legolas The Elf wrote:

[ Myracle catches x1 rabbit and x1 monkey. ]
[ Alaris gains 1 KP. ]

[ Kiiron and Asariel, two gatherers, find their way to Dovefeather and request asylum. Kiiron's traits are: ST - A10 / HS - HW / HC - 27 / EC - B4 / Y / elf. Asariel's traits are: ST - C3 / HS - HC / HC - 33 / EC - E9 / X / angel. ]

[ Mod notes: To clarify, testers are now exploratories, apprentices are now called amateurs, and dragonrider apprentices are novitiates? ]

hazilnut wrote:

[ Quaide's patrol gathers x3 blackberries. ]
[ Amicus and Lumina find a fox den. During their exploration, the two robots end up with scratches and dents. Curly takes one look at them and rolls his eyes. It wasn't that bad although pity they couldn't find a fox cub. ]
[ Aoife's patrol catches x1 deer, x1 rabbit, and x1 beaver. ]
[ Ackerly gains 1 KP. ]

[ Amicus is now healed. ]

[ The cats catch x1 mouse. ]

[ The construction yields an apprentice with the following traits: ST - G7 / HS - AC / HC - 9 / EC - A6 / X / robot. ]

crutchie_ wrote:

[ Jonathan catches x1 catfish. ]

[ Raziel grants Jonathan's request of a healer. Their traits are: ST - C4 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D2 / X / shapeshifter. ]
[ Tortuga has four more fasting days. ]

[ Your mod will be ilhdc7. ]
[ Mod notes: To clarify, you will be changing the following ranks (leader to the ascended, shaman to healer, war chief to consul, warrior o centurion, scouting chief to inquisitor, scout to rider, hunting chief to shikari, hunter to trapper, gatherer to earth master, and unruned to tester), will be allowing the following species with realistic traits (nephilim, shapeshifters, and werewolves), the following species with any traits (animalkin, warlocks, and light fairies) but everyone has a natural skin tone, and will only be allowing the following skilled animals to be rolled for (dogs, cats, horses, and cows). ]

Makoto Naegi wrote:

[ Simone's patrol catches x1 chicken, x1 deer, and x1 small fish. ]
[ Emma's patrol gathers x1 potato and x1 lettuce. ]
[ Felix's patrol finds nothing of interest. However, Felix trips and falls and ends up with a large scratch on his belly. He insists that he is alright and when he comes home, Celeste rolls her eyes, gives him a painkiller, and sends him on his way. Nicholas and Mina are relieved that it really was a minor injury. ]
[ Marvis and Sera find x1 stone dagger. ]

[ Ollie has successfully tested being a knight. ]
[ Nadia learns a move as a knight. ]
[ Sally-Mae learns a move as a scout. ]

[ Indigo gives birth to one child! Their traits are: ST - D1 / HS - LW / HC - 2 / EC - B5 / X / human. Unfortunately, the child was unusually large and the birthing process left Indigo paralyzed from the waist down. ]
[ Tammie gives birth to triplets! The first's traits are: ST - C8 / HS - HC / HC - 55 / EC - C2 / X / elf. The second's traits are: ST - B10 / HS - LW / HC - 47 / EC - D4 / X / elf. The third's traits are: ST - B10 / HS - LW / HC - 55 / EC - C1 / X / elf. ]

[ Jonathan is successfully healed. ]
[ Cara and Alex require two more posts of rest. ]

[ Mod notes: *kills half your village* Nah, I'm not that mean. Poor Celeste, though! From one crisis to another. I'm also really sorry about Indigo! DX ]

Dinolil1 wrote:

[ Nyx and Thurayya catch x1 trout. ]
[ Astrophle finds nothing of interest. However, he slips and falls hard on his right ankle. He will need one post of rest in order to recover, but this shouldn't hamper his career too much. ]
[ Leo and Chandra gather x1 orange, x1 tomato, and x1 apple. ]
[ Ayberk catches x1 perch. ]

[ Astraea learns a move as a warrior. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dovefeather - [03]

Postby legolas the elf » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:08 am

People 04 Females 02 Males 02 Other 00 Servings 13 Archive Here Mod simonpet

then.
"alright." myra said, pressing the tips of her fingers together. "what've you found?"

alaris grinned, excitement evident in his eyes. "i didn't have much to go off of, as expeditions to the other continent are very rare - most people don't even know about it! but from the two accounts i've been able to find, i was able to piece together that the faster aging of species from the other continent on this continent has something to do with the chemicals in the air."

myra raised an eyebrow. "chemicals?" she asked. alaris nodded. "the other continent is very small - i'm sure you know that - and as such, the chemicals in the air around it only spread out a few miles in the surrounding sea - not even remotely close to this continent. all the natives of the continent - such as the elves and faun - have adapted over centuries to grow use to the chemicals to their advantage, and receive much longer lifespans as the chemicals clean out other harmful chemicals from the air."

"alright, i think i'm following." myra said. "but because those chemicals aren't in the air here, i'm pretty much inhaling harmful chemicals for the first time?"

alaris nodded. "yes, and they likely did a number on your system while you traveled here." myra nodded. most of her first week on the ship had been spent being sick. "but your immune system naturalized against them, so they won't cause you to become sick again - but they will still affect you like they do to a human. and without a way to clean them out - the chemicals over the other continent - you'll seemingly age faster, as your body forces you to."

myra wasn't sure she completely got it, but she understood the general point. "so a chemical found across the ocean is basically what makes me live longer." she confirmed. alaris shrugged. "pretty much. neither scientist i read figured out what was in the chemical though - humans and dragons can't breathe it in to long or they'll get sick, as human immune systems reject all strong foreign chemicals."

"but could humans adapt to the chemical and live on the other continent?" myra asked the healercrafter. alaris shook his head. "no. dragons could, potentially, but human immune systems are weak compared to those of dragons or elves, and most humans would probably - well, sickness would kill them before their body adapted to inhale the chemical."

myra pinched the bridge of her nose to ward off a headache that she knew would come from all the information. "alright. thank you alaris." she said, standing up. "that was a... lot of information to say the least, but it was a good answer. you've come far from when you first joined."

alaris offered her a small grin. "now about that candlelight dinner..."

myra sighed. "i've already told you no, alaris." alaris held up his hands. "i know, you made it clear it's never happening! i was just joking this time, honest."

myra was about to reply, but a knock on the door interrupted her. she and alaris shared a glance, and myra's fingers wrapped around the hilt of her dagger as a precaution.

"hello?" called a male voice from the other side. "the builders said i'd find some people in here?"

reminder: tell the builders they can't just tell anyone passing by where we are. thought myra. she then proceeded to open the door to come face to face with a dark-skinned elf. he jumped back in surprise and into a taller woman whos hand reflexively moved to her dagger. myra scanned the two. the elf was her height and had bright pink hair and no visible weapons. the woman was taller, had a mohawk, and a wary expression. she had only a dagger and a set of wings on her back. a nephilim.

the three stared at each other before alaris coughed meaningfully from behinds myra. the lady holder came to her senses and let the two in. alaris offered them each a seat and myra released her grip of her dagger, and made sure the nephilim did the same before introducing herself.

"i am lady holder myracle of dovefeather hold. who might you be?"

---

kiiron eyed the apple in the tree. he pointed his bow towards the apple and let his arrow fly. he missed, instead hitting a tree behind it. he sighed and let his bow drop to his side. there was a snort from above him. "there's easier ways to gather apples, you know." asariel said, picking apples higher up on the branches of the trees.

kiiron snorted back at her. "says the woman who's flying." myracle swung down from one of the lowest branches of a nearby tree and tossed an apple towards kiiron. he barely managed to catch before it nailed him in the head. "then climb a tree." the lady holder said. "your a farmercrafter for faranath's sake! you should be apple to gather apples!"

kiiron rolled his eyes and tossed the apple back to her. she glowered at him before turning back to the task on hand. it had only been a few sevendays since kiiron had joined dovefeather, but he was enjoying his time at the hold.

"you know you're cute when you're angry!" kiiron called out to her on impulse. it wasn't a lie though, kiiron knew. it was the truth.

myra tossed the apple backhanded at kiiron and he stumbled back in surprise, tripping over a rock and falling flat on his back as the apple soared over his head.

"ow." kiiron announced. he looked up at the sliver of the sky he could see through the trees for a moment, and a huge bronze shape passed over it. "shards and -" kiiron said, scrambling backwards in surprise.

the bronze shadow passed over the canopy a few more times before leaving. myracle and asariel were both watching the dragon soar away.

"shards and shells." kiiron breathed out. asariel looked just as impressed. "was that a dragon?" the nephilim asked, her eyes still on the now-empty sky. myra gave a short nod of affirmation, and then realizing they weren't looking at her, said, "correct. bronzerider n'reg from black rock weyrhold coming to make sure dovefeather was doing fine, no doubt."

"that dragon had a dragonrider?" kiiron asked sounding faint. "mmmhmm." affirmed myra. kiiron peered into the sky, trying to find the dragon again with no avail - it was long gone. "i would love to be a dragonrider." he decided, sitting up.

asariel reassumed her usual serious manner. "while dragons may be impressive, i would never try an impression. i can fly perfectly well on my own, thanks."

myra shook her head. "i'd have to disagree. having a friend and partner for the rest of your life that understands you more completely than any other? being a dragonrider would be my ultimate dream come true."

silence ensued for a moment before kiiron broke the moment of awe by tossing the apple back at myra. the elf caught it and glowered at kiiron. "i won't miss the next time i throw this." the elf warned. kiiron laughed, but took her word to heart. he did not want to get hit with any more apples.

now.
asariel was sharpening her dagger when lady holder myracle found her. asariel looked up and nodded at the other woman. "do you need anything from me?" the nephilim asked.

myracle shook her head. "i don't need anything, but i feel like you do." for the past turn, myra had been noting both kiiron and asariel's actions, and there was a broad difference between the two. kiiron was much more carefree and boisterous, where asariel was always quick, precise, and always tense. myra knew there was a reason asariel closed up around others, and the elf could tell it was eating away at the nephilim's consciousness. if asariel could get it off her chest, it would likely be beneficial for the farmercrafter.

asariel gave the lady holder a guarded look. "i don't need anything, though it's thoughtful of you to come check on me."

myra looked at her. she wasn't going to be pushed away easily. "something's bothering you." the elf said. "you're tense all the time, and though you try to hide it behind humor, i see your hand go to your weapon whenever something surprises you."

asariel stopped sharpening her dagger and looked at the ground.

"whatever it is working you up, you should probably get it off your chest." myra continued, but she stopped there, letting asariel decide if she was going to open up. the nephilim set her whetstone and dagger aside before looking myra in the eyes.

"i was abandoned by both my parents when i was four. i grew up in the wild just fine, and a traveling caravan eventually found me and picked me up years later. living in the wild - it's tough. you need to be on alert for predators at all time, and you need to be pretty much ready for anything to happen anytime. and those first couple of weeks with the caravan? they were bad. everyone acted so jumpy around me, and after that passed - there was a lot of pity. many members of the caravan thought i couldn't read or write." the nephilim rolled her eyes. "i may have been abandoned at age four, but nephilims' minds mature much faster than a humans, and i knew much more than i was given credit for. i guess i'm always tense because living in the wild for years affects people - and in the caravan, i learned people can greatly misjudge you and your situation, and they'll do what they think is right about it. however, it's not always - it's not usually - beneficial for you, and i guess i'm not ready for people to start misjudging me again."

asariel clearly wasn't going to go on, so the two women sat in silence for a bit before myra finally said, "thank you for telling me. feel any better?"

in fact, asariel did. she offered the lady holder a small smile and myracle smiled back. "yes." said the nephilim. "yes, i do."

---

good luck, buddy.

alaris's words echoed in kiiron's head.

myra turned me down in about a month.

kiiron shook his head. he would do better than alaris. something about the stern, sarcastic elf drew in kiiron, like a moth to a flame. and while kiiron wasn't a stranger to having feelings for someone, this was different. this was more than a crush. getting to know the lady holder over the past turn had been kiiron's favorite part of the turn. it had started out with innocent questions about the other continent, questions which myra refused to answer. so kiiron had started asking her about dragons. and while she wasn't the most knowledgeable, she knew much more than kiiron had. these questions had turned more personal until kiiron had uncovered many small things about myra - her love of the bow and arrow, her favorite food, her favorite book, and the fact that she was rather horrible at sword fighting.

shaking himself out of his thoughts, kiiron scanned his field of vision for the lady holder. he spotted her striding away from asariel's makeshift hut and hailed her over.

"kiiron." myra said, dipping her head as she approached. "do you need something?"

"uh." said kiiron. his mouth went dry. everything he had prepared to say went out of his head, so he said the first thing that came to mind. "do you want sword fighting lessons?"

this caught myra off guard. "where is this offer coming from?"

this time kiiron regained his senses and raised his eyebrows. "my heart." he answered. smooth.

myra returned his gaze with a half-hearted glare. "do i need to go and find that apple?"

"oh no, please don't." said kiiron. "i never wish to see that apple again. but i… well. i remembered you told me you were bad at sword fighting and just thought it was a skill you should know - and i would teach you."

myra rolled her eyes - he wasn't fooling her one bit. but she couldn't help offering him a small smile. "alright, i accept your offer. but you better be a good swordsman, or i am finding that apple."

besides, sword fighting could turn out to be a useful skill - myra never knew when she might need it.

[CONSUMPTION]
[ the people of dovefeather 21+ turns old consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the people of dovefeather 6-20 turns old consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the carnivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the omnivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the herbivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]

[ADDITIONS AND RANK CHANGES]
[ the following animals are welcomed to the hold: none ]
[ the following births are welcomed to the hold: none ]
[ the following villagers are welcomed to the hold: kiiron, asariel onefeather ]
[ the following crafters have been promoted to master: none ]
[ the following apprentices have completed their training: none ]
[ the following experimenters have completed testing: none ]
[ the following children have started testing: none ]
[ the following dragonriders have completed their training: none ]
[ the following candidates have become dragonlings: none ]

[PATROLS]
[ no one goes scouting ]
[ myracle goes patrolling ]
[ no one goes hunting. ]
[ kiiron and asariel gathering ]
[ no one goes on search ]

[MEDICINE]
[ alaris (1 KP) researches medicine ]

[CRAFTING]
[ no crafting takes place this turn ]

[SEEDS]
[ no seeds have been found ]

[TRAINING]
[ n/a ]

[FAMILIES]
[ n/a ]

[DEATHS]
[ n/a ]

[MOD NOTES]
[ here ]

[PERSONAL NOTES]
[ here ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Candidates:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Children:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Experimenters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Apprentices:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Healercrafters:
m. alaris starsight | 20 | male | 0 KP | x
xxx↳ human

Smithcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Starcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Stonecrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Leathercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Woodcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Glasscrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Harpercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Other Staff:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
Lady and Lord Holder:
lady miracle (myra) | 23 | female | x
xxx↳ light elf
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Junior Goldriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Junior Bronzeriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Councilors:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Weyrleader:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonling Masters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonlings:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Beastcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Farmercrafters:
asariel onefeather | 31 | female | x
xxx↳ nephilim
kiiron | 24 | male | x
xxx↳ light elf

Fishercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Animals
name | gender | age | species

Pets

Familiars
name | gender | species | partner

title font credit to fontmeme
Fire-Lizards
name | color | age | partner
Dragons
name | color | age | gender | bondmate
Last edited by legolas the elf on Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

den of demons and angels - 02

Postby koushi. » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Number of People: 02
Number of Animals: 00
Servings Needed: [2/5 Fasting Days]
Next Wish to Raziel: six days

Jonathan made his way quietly through his kingdom, taking in everything he could. The massive oak trees stretched their fingers to the sky and waved as he walked. A few game trails led off deeper into the woods. He'd even seen a few deer trotting along the North border. If he wasn't so exhausted, he would've gone after them. There would be time for hunting, he reminded himself. After a while, the sky took on a pink hue and Jonothan was ready to turn around when he heard a twig snap. Instinct took over and he grabbed a stray tree branch with a sharpened point. He wielded it like a sword against the trees.

"Who's there?" He asked, scanning the shadowy space. The forest answered with an owl hoot, but another twig snapped.

"You mean to stick me on your first day, Angel Blood?" Jonathon wheeled around to see a woman standing behind him, arms crossed and expression playful. She was young, not much older than himself. A dirtied blue blouse and matching skirt hung on her skinny frame. It was apparent that Tortuga had presented itself to her at the right time. Her eyes burned with defiance that honestly scared him a little. But what really drew his attention was the Rune on her hand. It was a different symbol, one of healing (he wasn't sure how he knew this), and rather than being made of sweeping black lines it looked as though it was scarred into her tanned skin. The area was red and raised. However, the woman did not seem to mind it.

"Pardon me. I'm a bit jumpy." He lowered the stick and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah, are you the Healer?"

"Perceptive, aren't you?" The woman laughed softly, an airy sound. "But yes, I am the Healer. You may call me Andromeda."

"Andromeda. It's quite a beautiful name." He said and raised her knuckles to his lips in greeting. "I am Jonothan, son of Raziel."

Andromeda snorted and drew her hand back. "While I appreciate the sentiment, you know the rules. My love must be for herbs and nothing else."

"I was only being friendly."

"Your eyes say otherwise, Ascended." Andromeda said kindly with a knowing smile and patted his cheek as she walked by. Jonathan watched her pass and felt his face heat. Who was this stranger to tell him what he felt? Although, he couldn't deny anything. So he walked beside her and directed her back to the village without another world.

When they arrived, the sun had just begun to set and they paused to take in the view. Andromeda closed her eyes as a breeze of wind brushed the x hair back from her face. She let out a contented sigh and nodded. "It's perfect." She murmured and Jonathon grinned, nodding along with her.

"I believe it is."

- x -

Andromeda really couldn't believe that she was here. Jonathon had been nothing but kind to her unlike many of his kin she'd met on the road. Along with fresh clothes and food, he'd given her a small building to work in, full of odd plants and yellowed medical texts from Before. There was a also a few beds and a ratty recliner which she was curled up in now, browsing a thick volume about anatomy. As she flipped through the pages, it began to sink in that this village may be her permanent home.

"Andromeda?" The healer was shaken from her musings by a knock on the empty space that had once held a door. She looked up to see Jonathon standing in the doorway with an odd look on his face.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, closing the book and setting it on a wooden endtable.

"Um, yeah. I just wanted to ask you a weird personal question that I was told isn't really...respectful to ask an Otherblood."

"Otherblood?"

Jonathon's face turned bright red and he paced the room while he rambled. "I mean, a non-Nephilim. Which you are! Crap, uh, sorry. I just wanted to ask, y'know what you are. Your species."

Andromeda's eyebrows raised. "My species?"

"Ah, no, no, wrong word! Bloodline? Race?" Jonathon stopped, looked at her confused (and slightly irritated) expression and let out a groan. "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to know since we haven't talked about it yet."

As much as she wanted to be angry at him, Andromeda knew he meant well. This wasn't the same inquiry that she usually got which involved slurs and crude jokes. She sighed and shook her head. "Relax, I'm not mad. Just in the future...let them tell you when they're ready? Not all of us are responsive to whatever mess just happened. Got it?"

"Got it."

"I'm a shapeshifter. I can turn into a doe at will but it doesn't give me any perks human-side except for a bit of extra speed."

"That's amazing. Do you think you could show me some time?"

"Kinda pushin your luck there, Ascended."

"Oh! Right, right, sorry." An awkward silence settled between them and Jonothan rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I better leave you to study. Thanks for not ripping my face off."

Andromeda laughed softly. "Anytime, anytime." With a parting smile, he slipped out the door and she picked up her book again. Kind of a dolt, Andromeda thought as she began reading, but a dolt who was destined to do a lot of good.

Border Patrol: Jonathon
Hunting Patrol: Jonathon
Scouting Patrol: x
Gathering Patrol: Andromeda
Training: Andromeda studies medicine
Event:

A S C E N D E D
    Jonathon | Male | 21 | Nephilim
    ↪ ST- C4 / HS- LC / HC- 8 / EC- B5 / X
    Name | Gender | Age |
    ↪ N/A

H E I R
    Name | Gender | Age |
    ↪ N/A

H E A L E R
    Andromeda | Female | 22 | Shapeshifter [doe shift]
    ↪ ST - C4 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D2 / X /

C O N S U L
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

C E N T U R I O N S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

I N Q U I S I T E R
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

R I D E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

S H I K A R I
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

T R A P P E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

E A R T H · M A S T E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

A P P R E N T I C E S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

U N R U N E D
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

M O T H E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

C H I L D R E N
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

E L D E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hare | x0 | 1 serving
Catfish | x1 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 6 servings
Moose | x0 | 10 servings
Wheat | x0 | 2 servings
Potatoes | x0 | 3 servings
Corn | x0 | 4 servings
Blueberries | x0 | 1 serving
Apples | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 4 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids

NOTES:

font credit: fontmeme
character images: Dolldivine
Last edited by koushi. on Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Number of People: 7
Number of Animals: 2
Servings Needed: 8
Next Visit to Ancestors: 12/31
Mod Notes: Sorry it’s taken me so long!!

Nyke jolted awake at the thunder. Rain had been pouring down relentlessly for several days. The two leaders snuggled together in their bed. Troy made a little whimper in the corner of the wooden cabin. Nyke had insisted that Raiden bring the dog in from the cold rain. Sure, mud has gotten all over the floor and Nyke made Raiden clean it up, but the dog was so lovable that she just couldn’t bear the thought of the poor thing sitting out in the cold. She had made sure Aldir did the same with Eboni. The cabin lit up and another roar from the sky shook their house. Nyke pressed herself closer to her husband, who’s arms were already wrapped protectively around her. Her hands slid over her stomach and she smiled. They would have a good family. A father who protected them and a mother who loved them with all her heart. She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep, thinking of what her child would be like.

Patrol: Raiden and Troy, Lorain, Isaac
Hunting: Aldir, Eboni
Gathering: Nyke, Desde, Elio
Herb Hunting:
Training:
Births: Nyke (1)
Marriages:
Servings: Saving up
Other:

The Reigning
    Raiden | Male | 33 y
    ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - H1 / X / human
    Nyke | Female | 32 y
    ↪ ST - A2 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - A2 / X / human

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

The Council
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Lorain| Female | 24 y
    ↪ ST-C6 | HC-40 | HS-LW | EC-A4 | X | human
    Isaac | Male | 21
    ↪ ST-A6|HS-HW|HC-17|EC-A2|Y|human; shapeshifter
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Aldir | Male | 25 y
    ↪ ST - C4 / HS - HC / HC - 62 / EC - B7 / X / human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Desda | Female | 25 y
    ↪ ST-A5 |HC-20|HS-LW|EC-F4|Y|Human
    Elio | Male | 27 y
    ↪ ST-C6|HC-2|HS-HC|EC-E4|X|Human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Temps
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hares| X1 | 1
Wild Pig |x1 | 2
Salmon | x2 | 3
Elk| x1 | 3
Carrots | x3 | 2
Lettuce | x3 | 4
Potatoes | x3 | 2
Blackberries (uncommon) | x4 | 1
Gooseberries | x3 | 1
Wild Raspberries | x1 | 1

Item Storage
Stone | x1 | uses left/craftable

Pets
Troy | Male | 3 y | Alaskan Malamute | 0 | Looks
Eboni | Female | 2 y | Norwegian Elkhound | 0 | Looks

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Season: Fall
During fall, birthings will be difficult and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will rise dramatically without the help of a skilled shaman. There is also a lessened chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals, and the odds of sickness will rise.

Announcements: none

Villages:
Black Rock Weyrhold | Mar Sal |Mournstead | Ice Cavern | Skyhelm | REPO | Kaokay Clan | Liones Kingdom | Aurora Borealis Woods

w0ah wrote:Image
𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
⦁ nehay welcomes elfìweyt, the hunter.
⦁ nehay performs a border patrol
⦁ nehay & elfìweyt perform a hunting patrol.
⦁ awhut & räae perform a gathering patrol.
⦁ räae tills the land and sows the peach seed.
⦁ nehay requests a hunting chief from eywa.

⦁ note: i believe this is my last post of fasting?

[Nehay finds an apprentice. Their traits are ST-J6 | HS-AC | HC-1 | EC-C5 | Y | Na’vi]
[Nehay and Elfìweyt hunt x1 moose and x1 deer]
[Awhut and Räae gather x1 peach and x1 spinach]
[The peach seed has been planted and will be ready to harvest in two posts]
[Nehay receives a hunting chief. Their traits are ST-J1 | HS-LW | HC-5 | EC-D4 | X | Na’vi]
[Mod note: Actually, I believe you have two more posts of fasting ^ ^]

nightwolf950 wrote:Image
{Requests: Rolland requests a citizen
Ceremonies: x
Other: Takeshi, Timber, Madoka, Myles, and Axel join Liones Kingdom (the 5 people I kept from my old village. They are gonna be "blank slates" in a way. Starting over with them completely)

Medic Info: x
Kitting Info: x
Deaths: n/a

Studying Medicine: Timber
Patrolling: Madoka, Myles, and Axel
Hunting/Gathering: Rolland, Lillia, and Takeshi
Training: x

Mod Note: Everyone but Citizens, Shifters, and Werebeasts have a magic ability

[Rolland receives a citizen. Their traits are ST-D1 | HS-S | HC-65 | EC-H9 | Y | Werebeast]
[Timber gains 1KP]
[Madoka, Myles and Axel find a citizen. Their traits are ST-A7 | HS-LW | HC-51 | EC-E7 | X | Light Elf]
[Rolland, Lillia and Takeshi hunt x2 perch and x1 hare]
[Rolland, Lillia and Takeshi gather x1 strawberry and x1 potato]

inky. wrote:Image
Patrol: Raiden and Troy, Lorain, Isaac
Hunting: Aldir, Eboni
Gathering: Nyke, Desde, Elio
Herb Hunting:
Training:
Births: Nyke (1)
Marriages:
Servings: Saving up
Other:

[Raiden, Lorain and Issac find a hunter. Their traits are ST-B1 | HC-63 | HS-LC | EC-A6 | Y | Shapeshifter (coyote)]
[Aldir and Eboni hunt x1 hare]
[Nyke, Desde and Elio gather x2 potatoes]
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Fall
Fall is here! During fall, birthings will be difficult and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will rise dramatically without the help of a skilled shaman. There is also a lessened chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals, and the odds of sickness will rise.

The leaves are in full color and the fall harvests are bountiful. Prey numbers are dropping but children may appreciate the flocks of migrating birds in the sky.

Announcements
Please check out the adoption center! After some while of promising, I have finally delivered and you may now adopt one of five natural human children, or one of five semi-natural/unnatural children of various species. No twins this time unfortunately, but perhaps once it's been emptied!

Next on my agenda are the achievements. In the meantime, feel free to PM or DM me ideas for achievements.

Villages
Athens | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Iron Rosette | Jurasul | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Kyrane Empire | The Stormclouds

Legolas The Elf wrote:

[ Myracle finds an agent and an arch wing. ]
[ Kiiron and Asariel gather x1 rhubarb seed, x2 mushrooms, and x1 blackberry. ]
[ Alaris gains 1 KP. ]

[ Carlyn Jinx and her familiar, Shinx, find their way to Dovefeather and request asylum. Carlyn's traits are: ST - D6 / HS -LW / HC - 10 / EC - C5 / X / human. ]

[ The agent's traits are: ST - E6 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - H10 / X / were-. ]
[ The arch wing's traits are: ST - A10 / HS - LW / HC - 63 / EC - B11 / Y / centaur. ]
[ A Fighting Wing prospect is eager to join Dovefeather. Their traits are: ST - F3 / HS - LW / HC - 13 / EC - C5 / X / centaur. ]

[ Mod notes: As promised, you have now been muotilized for all of the ranks. All kidding aside, this seems mostly alright to me! I do wonder, though, what is the point of the headwoman/headman? I personally use it as a "lead gatherer" of sorts so what would you use it for? Also, would the dragonriders be scouts/border patrol or just fill in any gaps in other patrols as needed? Finally, would you like me to send you some updated coding so that everything's neater? ]

saralaxy wrote:J U R A S U L
Jurasul was founded by Rysul, a kijin who had left his home after it was destroyed. the village used to be only goblins but after accepting Rysul as their new leader, the village opened up to all monsters of Jura Forest which surrounded the village on all sides. it lasted only months before being destroyed by humans who didn't like the idea of monsters banding together and feared their power. Rysul was slain and all the village burned to the ground. all inhabitants who weren't slain ran into the forest. a dryad was the sole savior of Jurasul and chased out the humans who were causing an imbalance to the forest. humans are accepted into the village but in small numbers, since they are just as nervous about being there as the monsters are about letting them stay. the humans typically have normal hair and eye colors but the monsters hair and eyes vary from all sorts of colors. the crazier the better in Jurasul. you can find all animals in the forest as it attracts many different species, though only eastern and pernese dragons seem to like the forest enough to settle there.

The villagers of Jurasul eat fish, deer, boars, elk, squirrels, badgers, rabbits/hares, and otters. They collect/grow strawberries, raspberries, dewberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Along with these, they grow watermelon, potatoes, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, corn, pears, and broccoli.

The ranks are as follows in Jurasul -
The head of the village is the Leader
The healer of the village is the priest/priestess
The head of parties is the secretary
There are hunters, patrollers, scouts, gatherer, and builders who keep the village alive
Young ones ready to learn are trainees
The mothers stay in the village and care for the children
The older respected members are elders

Jurasul is being restarted by an Oni named Riat [ree-aht]

[ Jurasul has been founded by Riat. Their traits are: ST - I11 / HS - HW / HC - 38 / EC - G1 / X / oni. ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

[ To confirm, Jurasul accepts kijin, goblins, oni, dryads, and humans (rarely) as villagers with any traits except for humans who are natural-only, and only accepts Eastern and Pernese dragons as the dragons. Your rank changes are accepted, although what do builders do? The only thing I can think of is crafting, which I would be fine with if you choose to interpret the rank in that way. ]
[ Please reduce your food to four meats, three fruits, and three vegetables! I would recommend having a meat of each serving size, fruits of the small to large serving size, and vegetables of the medium to extra-large serving size. If you need any help with serving sizes, please look here or PM me if it's not on the list! ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Rock Weyrhold 22

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:09 am

𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
Number of People: 44 (22 ♂ | 22 ♀)
Number of Animals: 24
Next Visit to North: 02/05/2019
Ancestors | Families | Items and Food | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

Pepper shaded her eyes from the harsh sun. Even during the waning warmth of autumn, the sun still shone brightly at midday. She brightened as she saw a small blue shape barrel towards her shoulder and she cupped her hand possessively around Baxter once he landed. "Did you see anything out there?" she asked quietly, stealing glances at the two people she traveled with.

Yes! replied the bluebird with a verbal chirp for emphasis. A man herding some cows with a dog.

Miklo walked over to stand next to Pepper and glanced at the bird. "Should we keep walking? These old bones may not hold up for much longer." Pepper couldn't hide Baxter completely, of course, but her human companions simply figured that he was a well-trained bird. Not entirely wrong, and it took suspicion away from her.

Pepper nodded with a smile. While she normally avoided contact with other people, Miklo and Kyniken had become friends. "Your old bones will hold out for this, I'm sure. Baxter was very excited so I think we're close to civilization."

Really? complained Baxter. You think?

Pepper couldn't laugh. Shouldn't laugh. She managed to contain her laugh.

Miklo smiled a warm maternal smile. "Then I suppose we should continue onward. Kye!" she called, looking back at the young man. "We're going!"

Kye scrambled to catch up, brushing a hand over his short, pale hair. "Are we getting close to somewhere?"

"Yes," replied Pepper curtly. "Now c'mon."

A short time later from Baxter's perspective and almost two hours later from Pepper's perspective, a herd of cows appeared in the distance. The sun was beginning to set and barks could be heard coming from the herd.

Kye's expression brightened. "Do you think they'll need a Beastcrafter?" he asked his mother. "After all, I'm fairly good with veterinary care and breeding."

Miklo shrugged, looking ahead intently. "I don't know. You could always ask whoever owns the land."

Pepper couldn't understand what the difference was between a herder and a Beastcrafter; after all, weren't they the same thing? From the way that Kye and Miklo talked, they were different. Pepper shrugged, letting the thoughts escape her mind. It was not important.

The three people and bluebird kept walking and almost before they knew it, saw a man running to meet them. He was pale-skinned and his hair shone blood-red in the sunset. "Hello!" he yelled. "Wait there! I've called for a dragon to pick you up."

Dragon? The name made Pepper briefly freeze in fear but noticing the calm expressions of Miklo and Kye, decided to force herself to be calm. Evidently dragons weren't that bad here...were they? "What dragons is he talking about?" she whispered to Kye.

He turned to her with surprise. "Oh, you didn't know?" he asked, tone of incredulity plain in his voice. "It must be the Weyrhold. Mom and I were hoping to find employment here."

Weyrhold. The word was unfamiliar to Pepper but she could assume that meant dragons. It seemed as though they were friendly, however, judging by the unconcerned appearances of Kye and the strange man talking rapidly with Miklo. Suddenly, there was a rush of cold air and the man called out a cheery greeting to "Sedah". Pepper looked up and gasped when she saw the huge golden beast landing gently nearby. A figure slipped off and she saw it was a young woman, likely in her twenties, dressed in riding gear.

"Are these the people you want me to take to the Weyrwoman?" the dragonrider asked, approaching the group.

"If you would, Sedah," said the man almost apologetically.

Sedah waved her hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it, Abesses. And it's a pleasure," she said sincerely, "to take you on an aerial tour. Sorry for coming out of between like that but Fire was particularly insistent. And then Ritter started annoying me and when two fire-lizards are heckling you like that..." She laughed and almost as if by magic, a blue miniature dragon appeared next to Sedah, scolding her. "Oh hush," she said absently. "Go bother Salano if you want more scraps."

Is that her familiar? asked Baxter, cocking his head.

"I don't know," Pepper muttered back. "Maybe. Let's go with them and we'll see if it's worth staying."

Sedah turned to the three newcomers. "Come on. I'll help you board Zerith and then we'll go to the North Tower where we can get you settled in, figure out where you fit in best."

"I-I was hoping to apply for the local Beastcraft," Kye spoke up shyly. "Who should I talk to?"

Abesses chuckled. "That's me, senior Master Beastcrafter. We'll be happy to take you on as a...what, apprentice?"

"No, journeyman," Kye corrected. "I graduated a few sevendays ago and was told to settle somewhere in the Black Rock region. I figured the Weyrhold would be the best place to start even though you know what they say about Weyrs and Crafters."

Abesses snorted disdainfully. "I'll wager we're on the edge of innovation these days at Black Rock. At the least we've got our hands full with the nearby Holds."

Pepper almost asked what Abesses meant but Sedah waved more insistently and with a few reluctant goodbyes, boarded the dragon that would take her to her new home.

"Through Fall, fog, and fire," Fira recited, "I swear to uphold the values of Healercraft to do no harm and to help all those who may need help, regardless of my personal feelings and loyalties."

Master Shollun fixed a green knot to Fira's shoulder and she beamed at him. "Congratulations," he said in a quiet voice that nonetheless resonated through the room, "you are now an official Healer apprentice."

Cheers started spontaneously and she glanced excitedly at Beallolril, who stood with his parents and older sister. Eshni had been the one to raise Fira's interest in Healercraft, after having recited several poems about Healers from the past who had done things such as found the cure to the Fifth Pass plague or rediscovered surgical techniques that had been lost for centuries prior. Fira wanted to be part of that legacy and so had started nagging Shollun and Camilla to let her see more of their work and to help informally with the various sicknesses and injuries that plagued the Weyrhold. Now, she could hardly believe that she had been accepted as an apprentice.

"Good job, kiddo," said Eshni, ruffling Fira's hair. "If you ever need any help, Wax and I know a thing or two about Healercraft."

Fira's fingers fluttered nervously. "I'm a little scared about learning surgery and stuff but I think it's the best way I can help the Weyrhold."

"If you can," Jesni said seriously, "look into dragonhealing. As the Weyrhold grows, we'll need more proper Weyrhealers."

"Ah, don't listen to mom," said Ril dismissively. "She's still a little upset I'm studying under Master Tugall instead of going into Farmercraft or Fishercraft."

Jesni harrumphed. "I simply think you could do better things with that brain of yours."

"See?" Ril mock whispered to Fira, who laughed.

Ermid leaned against the barn wall. He rather liked animals although felt completely incompetent around the Beastcrafters whenever they talked about mating habits, the merits of letting the bovines range free over staying inside on rainy days, and so on. The grass crunched behind him and he jumped, turning around quickly. He relaxed when he saw it was only Eshni, who held her father's fire-lizard, Zor, on her arm.

Eshni looked up and something flitted across her face. "Oh, hey, Ermid," she said, blushing furiously. "Didn't see you there."

Ermid chuckled uncertainly. "Yeah...I was just hanging out."

Eshni flashed a quick smile. "Would you like to check on the fox? We used to have a fox, Sparky, whom I named when I was a little kid. Abesses chose the name 'Sparky Junior' for this one as a joke, I think, but we all loved ol' Sparky."

Ermid pushed himself up from the wall and looked around. The fall harvests were almost over, and Master Borrin had let him take a day off to explore and help around the Weyrhold, presumably expecting he would help with the weyrbrats who were just old enough to start helping the Crafts in addition to the Lower Caverns staff. But spending the rest of the day with Eshni honestly sounded like a better idea to him. "Sure," he said, "why not?"

[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 34 servings: x2 blueberries and x8 corn. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 5 servings: x1 blueberry and x1 corn. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 7 servings: x1 large fish and x1 small fish. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.5 servings: x0.5 blueberry. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.25 servings: x1.25 blueberries. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ The following animals are added to the Weyrhold: one fox. ]
[ The following villagers are added to the Weyrhold: Journeymen Kyniken of Beastcraft and Pepper of Farmercraft, and Miklo, a Lower Caverns Staff. ]
[ The following Crafters have been promoted to Master in their respective Crafts: N/A ]
[ The following dragonriders have completed their training: Sedah, goldrider. ]
[ Beallolril has been accepted as an apprentice in Tannercraft under Master Tugall. ]
[ Fira has been accepted as an apprentice in Healercraft under Master Shollun. ]

[ PATROLS ]
[ Seanni leads Soyah and Ze'ku on a border patrol. They ride Rosanth, Borinth, and Hosurth, dragons, and bring Curo, Calma, and Gala, fire-lizards. ]
[ N'reg leads F'dust and Sedah on a scouting patrol. They ride Predath, Kimorth, and Zerith, dragons.]
[ Baridna leads Ayal, Benorri, Eshni, and Miklo on a scouting patrol. They bring Autumn, Brawn, Spirit, and Sprout, canines. ]
[ Jesni leads Boldosh, Lolardra on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Abesses leads Kyniken, Nitia, Rabrusull on a hunting patrol. They bring Sparky Jr., a fox. ]
[ Fudiom leads Hantyn, Nella, Salano, Veashmorell, and Wedassea on a gathering patrol. They bring Pellar, a bird. ]
[ Camilla researches medicine. ]

[ SEEDS ]
[ Borrin oversees the blueberry seed with the help of bovine 3. The seed is ready to flower for the third time! ]
[ Ershar plants a cucumber seed with the help of bovine 4. ]
[ Pepper plants a moonflower fruit seed with the help of bovine 5. ]

[ TESTERS & APPRENTICES ]
[ Balidosh, Jarshonen, and Riziolke test Fishercraft. ]
[ Nebenni tests Woodcraft. ]
[ Seregan tests Smithcraft. ]
[ Tigill tests Tannercraft. ]
[ Borrin trains Ermid in Farmercraft. ]
[ Tugall teaches Beallolril in Tannercraft. ]
[ Shollun teaches Fira in Healercraft. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ N/A ]

[ CHILDREN ]
[ Ershar and Jesni try for children. ]
[ Tugall and Kivee try for children. ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Kalliarrah, Kivee, Renolla, Saltul, and Waxinnan will return from the marketplace in 4 turns. ]

[ Seanni visits the North to hire anyone willing to join. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]
[ If any new members are found or requested, please don't make them a headwoman, dragonrider, or any of the associated ranks. ]

Weyrwoman
G. Seanni | female | 46 turns | X | Rosanth
↪ ST - A6 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - D7

Junior Goldriders (1)
G. Sedah | female | 26 turns | X | Zerith
↪ ST - B3 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2

Retired Dragonriders (0)
None

Headwoman
Renolla | female | 41 turns | Y
↪ ST - D11 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Lower Caverns Staff (10)
Fudiom | male | 60 turns | X
↪ ST - A1 / HS - S / HC - 17 / EC - A3
Hantyn | male | 28 turns | Y
↪ ST - C11 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - H2
Kalliarrah "Kali" | female | 27 turns | X
↪ ST - A9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - G7
↪ has ocular albinism
Kivee | female | 39 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - B5
Miklo | female | 50 turns | X
↪ ST - B4 / HS - HC / HC - 18 / EC - C1
Nella | female | 32 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A7
↪ Fostering staff
Salano | female | 53 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - D2
↪ Fostering staff
Saltul | male | 28 turns | X
↪ ST - E2 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - C5
Veashmorell "Veash"| male | 31 turns | X
↪ ST - B1 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2
Wedassea | female | 53 turns | X
↪ ST - D10 / HS - AC / HC - 18 / EC - E6
↪ Fostering staff

Weyrbrats (6)
Balidosh | male | 8 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4
Jarshonen "Jar" | male | 8 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - A6
Nebenni | female | 8 turns | X
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - H7
Riziolke "Riz" | female | 8 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - C4
Seregan | male | 8 turns | X
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 8 / EC - D7
Tigill | male | 8 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B5
Beastcrafters (3)
M. Abesses | male | 44 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - HW / HC - 22 / EC - E3
J. Kyniken "Kye" | male | 25 turns | Y
↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 25 / EC - E4
M. Nitia | female | 37 turns | X
↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - F3
↪ Gives birth in 1 post

Farmercrafters (4)
M. Borrin | male | 45 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - F3
A. Ermid | male | 14 turns | X
↪ ST - C8 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - F6
M. Ershar | male | 43 turns | X
↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC -C5
J. Pepper | female | 22 turns | X | Baxter
↳ ST - D8 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - C5 / X
↳ witch, Baxter is familiar

Fishercrafters (3)
M. Boldosh | male | 39 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - B6
M. Jesni | female | 43 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - A2
J. Lolardra "Lola" | female | 26 turns | Y
↪ ST - B4 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - A1

Glasscrafters (1)
M. Baridna | female | 39 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4

Harpercrafters (2)
A. Eshni | female | 17 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - A2
M. Waxinnan "Wax" | male | 39 turns | X
↪ ST - B5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Healercrafters (3)
J. Camilla | female | 26 turns | 3 KP | X
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - C2
A. Fira | female | 12 turns | X
↪ ST - D11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B1
M. Shollun | male | 40 turns | 12 KP | Y
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 33 / EC - H7

Smithcrafters (1)
J. Rabrusull | male | 26 turns | X
↪ ST - F7 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - H6

Starcrafters (1)
J. Benorri "Benny" | female | 29 turns | X
↪ ST - D2 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - B4

Tannercrafters (2)
A. Beallolril "Ril" | male | 12 turns | X
↪ ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - G1
M. Tugall | male | 37 turns | X
↪ ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - A6

Woodcrafters (1)
M. Ayal | female | 35 turns | Y
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - H2
Weyrleader
B. N'reg | male | 41 turns | X | Predath | W1
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 21 / EC - H7

Wingleaders (0)
None

Wingseconds (0)
None

Dragonriders (3)
Br. F'dust | male | 24 turns | X | Kimorth | W1
↪ ST - E1 / HS - HW / HC - 9 / EC - F5
Gr. Soyah | female | 23 turns | X | Borinth | W1
↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - C5
Bl. Ze'ku | male | 23 turns | X | Hosurth | W1
↪ ST - B7 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - A1

Weyrlingmasters (0)
None

Weyrlings (0)
None

Candidates (0)
None

Animals (7)
Bovine 3 | female | 14 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 4 | male | 13 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 5 | female | 13 turns | bovine
Bovine 6 | male | 10 turns | bovine
Bovine 7 | female | 10 turns | bovine
Sparky Jr. | male | 1 turn | fox
Pets (5)
Autumn | female | 2 turns | canine
Brawn | male | 13 turns | canine
Pellar | female | 15 turns | hawk
Spirit | female | 13 turns | canine
Sprout | male | 2 turns | canine

Fire-Lizards (12)
Calma | green | 2 turns | Soyah
Curo | green | 10 turns | b1 | Seanni
Etasi | gold | 13 turns | b1 | Renolla
Fire | bronze | 13 turns | b1 | Abesses
Gala | green | 2 turns | Ze'ku
Gen | bronze | 10 turns | Baridna
Han | brown | 2 turn | F'dust
Kolu | green | 10 turns | Renolla
Ritter | blue | 2 turns | Sedah
Shulli | green | 10 turns | Waxinnan
Tirvam | blue | 10 turns | Shollun
Zor | brown | 13 turns | b1 | Ershar
Dragons (6)
Borinth | green | 9 turns | Soyah
Hosurth | blue | 9 turns | Ze'ku
Kimorth | brown | 9 turns | F'dust
Rosanth | gold | 19 turns | b1 | Seanni
Predath | bronze | 15 turns | b1 | N'reg
Zerith | gold | 9 turns | Sedah
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dovefeather - [04]

Postby legolas the elf » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:17 am

People 08 Females 04 Males 04 Other 00 Servings 18 Archive Here Mod simonpet

then.
kiiron knocked the stick out of myra's hand for the millionth time in the hour, but the dark-skinned elf watched myra pick it up - again - with obvious respect.

"do you ever grow tired?" he asked her. she smirked back at him. "never."

this time kiiron let myra attack him first. he parried easily and struck back, but myra blocked him. the fight continued for a moment before myra and kiiron both attacked each other and the same time - but instead of stricking each others' sticks, their 'swords' hit the blade of a scythe.

asariel glowered down and kiiron, and the elf lowered his weapon. myra did the same. "that's one way to join a fight." kiiron said dryly, glaring at the other farmercrafter. asariel raised her eyebrows. "i wasn't joining you, i was stopping you. you need to go tend to your seed."

kiiron sighed. "why can't you do it? can't you see i'm in the middle of teaching our wonderful lady holder how to swordfight?"

asariel frowned at him. "it's your seed. i can take over for you until you get back."

kiiron scowled at her. myra pushed into the conversation. "are you any good with a blade - or stick - asariel?"

the nephilim nodded and kiiron's scowl deepened, but he handed his stick to asariel and set off towards the small farm he and asariel had started. "remember," he called back to the two women over his shoulder, "this is a lesson! teach something! learn something!"

myra watched kiiron walk away for a moment before smirking and turning back to asariel, who had already set her scythe down. the two women held their stick-swords in front of them for a moment before asariel broke the tension, stabbing her stick towards myra. the elf pushed asariel's stick away and mounted an attack of her own, though it did her no good. asariel parried.

and while asariel wasn't as good with a sword (stick, in this case) as kiiron, the farmercrafter managed to beat myra multiple times. as myra lost yet again, the elf's eyes narrowed and she lifted her stick again.

---

carlyn drew her fingers through her messy brown hair, trying to comb through the tangles as she walked. the forest was serene at this time of day - the birds had no cares in the world, and it was to bright for most predators to be out hunting. a rustling in the bushes ahead of her alerted carlyn she was not alone, and a moment later a lioness pushed her way through.

"shinx!" carlyn greeted her companion, crouching down to look the lioness in the eyes.

carlyn. greeted the lion with a rumble. "did you find anything?" carlyn asked.

shinx flicked her tail. yes. not far ahead there's a huge stone house - and two women fighting with big sticks.

big sticks. swords? carlyn though, slightly worried. "swords?" she asked the lioness. shinx tilted her head. big sticks. the lioness replied, her yellow eyes curious. what are swords?

carlyn stood, hurrying in the direction shinx had come from. "i'll tell you what swords are later. can you lead me to where you saw the women?"

the lioness rumbled a 'yes' and passed carlyn, leading the witch forwards. it took a good half of a hour to reach their destination, but sure enough carlyn found the women fighting with big sticks. they were literally fighting with big sticks.

carlyn sighed with relief as she watched them, happy she wouldn't have to intervene in a fight - the two women seemed to just be practicing sword fighting. see? asked shinx. big sticks. "yes, yes, i see." carlyn said, watching the women for a moment.

they stopped for a rest, and the woman with wings threw her stick over her shoulder as she caught her breath. "kiiron's definitely taught you a thing or two." she said to the other woman. the other woman - blue-haired - nodded. "certainly more than two things." she said. "like this."

before the winged woman had time to react, the blue-haired woman's stick flew up to the side of the winged woman's throat and the blue-haired woman gave the other a proud grin. "never let your guard down." she said, likely quoting kiiron, whoever that was.

the winged woman flinched in surprise and offered the other a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "smart." she said. the blue-haired woman realized she had startled the winged one, and set lowered her arm, offering the other her free hand instead. "sorry." she said. "i forgot." the winged woman took her hand, and carlyn realized the two were talking about some past conversation. unwilling to invade their privacy any longer, carlyn pushed herself out of the bushes, shinx right behind her.

upon seeing her, the two women spun around, both of their sticks raised threateningly at carlyn. she held up her hands in a non-threatening manner, though she knew the lioness at her side was anything but non-threatening.

"sorry to disturb you," started carlyn, taking a small step back. "but i'm carlyn jinx. where exactly do i happen to be?"

now.
myra stood at the entrance to the semi-finished hold, watching the few members of dovefeather work. marius was holding a small pile of dirt in both hands, laughing, as kiiron mimed scientifically examining it. asaries was not far from them, watching them while leaning on her scythe, a small smile playing across her face.

closer to myra, alaris and carlyn were both reading a book, presumably about healercraft, while carlyn's lion sat like a sentry at her side. much farther away, closer to the forest, jurus was showing natalia how to hold a hunting bow properly.

marius and carlyn had been easy fits for the hold, getting along with pretty much everybody, and they were both passionate about their crafts. jurus was silent, and didn't join the group much, but he was an excellent smith, and myra was sure he wouldn't leave unless marius chose to go with him.

natalia was the most estranged of them all. the werewolf always hung to the side and watched. myra knew she had her reasons, but she hoped the young werewolf would open up. someday, maybe. someday.

---

the first time natalia had turned, she had lost control of her wereform almost immediately. now, with over 30 years of practice, the beastcrafter was almost always in control in her wereform - which was why she had allowed myra and a curious jurus to watch.

"nothing's happening." the centaur pointed out, crossing his arms. natalia leveled a glare at jurus, which was difficult because he was at least a foot taller than her. "the moon's not high enough yet."

the two were locked in a staring contest for a few minutes before natalia felt a tug on her consciousness and turned away. "it's starting." she said.

after a few painful moments, natalia sat in front of jurus and myra as a wolf - the latter far more impressed than jurus. "what do you do now?" myra asked, curious.

natalia couldn't answer her physically, but the answer rang clear in her mind. i run.

---

kiiron sat on a fallen tree somewhere the forest, subconsciously tossing pebbles at the trunk of a nearby tree.

thunk. another one hit the tree. kiiron thought of her smile, her determination.

thunk. her complete hopelessness at swordfighting. thunk. her progress. thunk. he needed to get myra out of his head.

he raised a hand to toss another pebble but hesitated, and lowered his hand, letting the pebble fall to the ground. did he really need to let her go? despite her apparent disinterest in him, she hadn't pushed him away like she had alaris. deep down kiiron knew his feelings were genuine and not just some silly crush. he wondered if she cared for him to.

kiiron stood, shouldering his bow. no matter. he would ask her, she would answer, and he would prepare himself for the worst, for her to say, no, i don't care about you like that.

[CONSUMPTION]
[ the people of dovefeather 21+ turns old consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the people of dovefeather 6-20 turns old consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the carnivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the omnivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the herbivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]

[ADDITIONS AND RANK CHANGES]
[ the following animals are welcomed to the hold: shinx ]
[ the following births are welcomed to the hold: none ]
[ the following villagers are welcomed to the hold: carlyn jinx, natalia remiss, jurus, marius ]
[ the following crafters have been promoted to master: none ]
[ the following apprentices have completed their training: none ]
[ the following experimenters have completed testing: none ]
[ the following children have started testing: none ]
[ the following dragonriders have completed their training: none ]
[ the following candidates have become dragonlings: none ]

[PATROLS]
[ natalia goes scouting ]
[ carlyn, jurus, and marius go patrolling ]
[ no one goes hunting. ]
[ asariel and kiiron go gathering ]
[ no one goes on search ]

[MEDICINE]
[ alaris (2 KP) researches medicine ]

[CRAFTING]
[ no crafting takes place this turn ]

[SEEDS]
[ kiiron plants x1 rhubarb seed ]

[TRAINING]
[ n/a ]

[FAMILIES]
[ n/a ]

[DEATHS]
[ n/a ]

[MOD NOTES]
[ here ]

[PERSONAL NOTES]
[ here ]

Candidates:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Children:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Experimenters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Apprentices:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Healercrafters:
carlyn jinx | 31 | female | 0 KP | x
xxx↳ human
m. alaris starsight | 21 | male | 2 KP | x
xxx↳ human

Smithcrafters:
jurus | 40 | male | x
xxx↳ centaur

Starcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Stonecrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Leathercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Woodcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Glasscrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Harpercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Other Staff:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
Lady and Lord Holder:
lady myracle | 24 | female | x
xxx↳ light elf
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Junior Goldriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Junior Bronzeriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Councilors:
alaris starsight | 21 | male | x
xxx↳ human
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Weyrleader:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonling Masters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonlings:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Beastcrafters:
natalia remiss | 37 | female | x
xxx↳ werewolf

Farmercrafters:
asariel onefeather | 32 | female | x
xxx↳ nephilim
kiiron | 25 | male | x
xxx↳ light elf
marius | 24 | male | x
xxx↳ centaur

Fishercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Animals

Pets

Familiars
shinx | female | lion | carlyn

title font credit to fontmeme
Fire-Lizards
name | color | age | partner
Dragons
name | color | age | gender | bondmate
Last edited by legolas the elf on Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me