lets get this BREAD

Postby akame, » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:04 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
( ❝ ⊰ ━ CLARKE'S SUB REPLIES - MISSED REPLY ) @ tēorian ; evanora's reach

━ iolantha, areli and kazuto drop a +1 hare and +1 bird into the pile.
━ vito and matteo come back with nothing to report; the patrol is uneventful.
━ adiran collects +1 cobweb, +1 marigold, and +1 goatweed
━ the gods complied, sending a motherbird to the reach. she is due in 2 moons.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( mangroveclan ) ( post four )

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:12 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( statistics: 07 toms, 03 mollies, 10 total // 02 servings needed // next request from ancestors is 12/24/18 )— -
( fresh kill pile: 01 snook, 01 mangrove snappers, 00 starfish, 01 sandpipers, 01 mangrove crabs, 00 seahorses ;; 08 servings total )— -
( medicine store: 03 chervil, 02 cobwebs, 01 celandine, 01 elder leaves, 01 alder bark )— -
( archive )— -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
servings per piece ;; snook : 3 servings // mangrove snappers : 3 servings // starfish : 2 servings // sandpiper : 1 serving // mangrove crabs : 1 serving // seahorses : 1 serving
    ixxx▬i am ,,, snoozing

[ berrystar welcomes the deputy, sharknose, to mangroveclan! ]
[ berrystar welcomes the warrior, kelpgaze, to mangroveclan! ]
[ berrystar welcomes the queen and her kit, palmgaze and dolphinkit, to mangroveclan! ]
[ berrystar welcomes a pair of apprentices found on patrol; shellpaw and urchinpaw. ]
[ shellpaw is assigned to berrystar and urchinpaw is assigned to troutmuzzle. ]
[ berrystar and shellpaw train for the battle skill. ]
[ troutmuzzle and urchinpaw train for the hunting skill. ]
[ berrystar and sharknose patrol the borders. ]
[ kelpgaze patrols the borders. ]
[ clowntail and troutmuzzle go hunting. ]
[ frothwhisker searches for herbs. ]
[ mangroveclan does not eat for their forth moon. ]

( * assuming that the two new apprentices trained in their previous clan, i am adding four skills for shellpaw and three for urchinpaw. )

( THE LEADER )
berrystar, 33m, tom
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE DEPUTY )
sharknose, 40m, tom
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE HEALERS )
frothwhisker, 35m, molly
↳ mostly blind, deaf in left ear

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE STAR-SPEAKERS )
name, age, gender
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE WARRIORS )
clowntail, 22m, tom
troutmuzzle, 31m, tom
kelpgaze, 38m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( THE APPRENTICES )
shellpaw, 10m, tom
urchinpaw, 9m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE QUEENS )
palmgaze, 23m, molly
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE KITS )
dolphinkit, 3m, tom
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE ELDERS )
name, age, gender
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( THE FAMILIES )
palmgaze & unknown | dolphinkit
unknown & unknown | shellpaw & urchinpaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE DEAD )
name | cause of death
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE TRAINING )
berrystar | shellpaw | 4 skills
↳ swimming, agility, climbing, hunting
troutmuzzle | urchinpaw | 3 skills
↳ swimming, agility, climbing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE BORDERS )
north =
north east =
east =
south east =
south =
south west =
west =
north west =

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE ALLIES )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( THE ENEMIES )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 75 (38 M | 36 F | 1 NB)
Next Moonpool Visit: December 25, 2018
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 13

(Last moon)
Splashpaw
Splashpaw sighed. The training wasn't going to plan in the waking world, and she was only just getting the hang of the training her father and his so-called "friends" in the Dark Forest was teaching as well. The solid gray she-cat muttered under her breath, traveling up the hill to meet with Stormfang, Ravenwish, and Applemist, "One of these days, they will all be out to get me." Sighing, Splashpaw heaved herself up the hill, steeling herself for the encounter with the Dark Forest cats.

The only cat waiting for her was Applemist. The ginger she-cat's blue eyes were cast downward, toward her paws, rather than at Splashpaw, and it didn't feel right. As Splashpaw hesitantly made her way toward Applemist, the ginger she-cat meowed quietly, "Go back." The solid gray she-cat blinked, asking, "Excuse me?" Applemist repeated, "Go back." She looked straight at the younger she-cat as she continued, "Stormfang says you should focus on your real life training for now; you've been falling far behind your littermates." Splashpaw narrowed her eyes and asked, "Is this what Father told you to say?" The ginger she-cat shivered under the apprentice's gaze as she replied, "Aye." Splashpaw sighed. There wasn't much choice, it seemed. "All right," she muttered, half to herself, and marched back down, willing herself awake.

(Later in the day)
Sharkpaw, Fernpaw, Albatrosspaw
Sharkpaw glanced at his brothers and meowed, "You two have a moment?" Fernpaw nodded, asking, "What is it?" Albatrosspaw added quietly, "Is it about her?" Nodding solemnly, the solid gray tom led his brothers to a secluded spot in the Pine Grove, away from prying eyes. Sharkpaw shivered, remarking, "This is where the Battle Against Crows took place." "I really don't like this place," Albatrosspaw agreed, shivering, "It just doesn't feel right." Sharkpaw shrugged, leading his brothers in between the roots of a large bush. A rather large space underneath the bush greeted the three cats; Sharkpaw explained, "I found this place a moon ago, and I feel like this place is actively avoided by the older cats for some reason. I've looked in here many times, thinking something had happened before we were born, but couldn't find any trace of anything." Albatrosspaw joked weakly, "Maybe someone got killed here a long time ago." Fernpaw glared at his brother, hackles rising slightly in fear, "Don't say that!" Sharkpaw sighed and meowed straightforwardly, "Look, Splashpaw's been falling behind hard in her training, and she won't talk to any of us about it. How can we help?" After a small moment of silence, Fernpaw suggested quietly, "What if we try to teach her too?" Albatrosspaw nodded thoughtfully, adding, "That could work. Morningflame may be her mentor, but I don't think her recent failures have done anything good to his morale..." "That's why we should step in and get through to Splashpaw, so Morningflame can get his confidence back and train her more enthusiastically!" Fernpaw exclaimed, "Then maybe she'll stop being so grumpy all the time."

The three apprentices let out a sigh and sat down on the leaf-littered ground, falling silent for what seemed like an eternity. Fernpaw finally broke the silence, meowing, "We should go back to camp, our mentors should be looking for us by now." Albatrosspaw agreed, "Yeah, let's think about this by ourselves and come to an agreement later." "Good plan," Sharkpaw nodded, eyes dark with worry.

(This moon)
Leafstar, Birchlight, Breezewhisker, Hailcloud
Breezewhisker was meowing, "Winterpaw is ready to take her warrior assessment, Leafstar." The cream tabby tom nodded appreciatively, replying, "I knew she and her siblings had it in them." Birchlight meowed politely, "To be fair, Leafstar, I think they were feigning not to understand some of their training on the sole fact that they wanted their half-siblings to become warriors before them." Hailcloud nodded thoughtfully, "Magpiepaw looked like as if she was deliberately messing up steps at some points of our training too." Leafstar sighed, shaking his head, "I wonder why they did that- they were more than capable of becoming warriors along with Seapaw, Lightpaw, and Arrowpaw." "Speaking of which," Hailcloud interrupted, "Leafstar..." "Right," the cream tabby tom nodded, "warrior ceremonies later." Birchlight meowed, "I'm just glad our apprentices will be taking their final assessments today." Breezewhisker agreed, along with Hailcloud, and Leafstar dismissed the three warriors.

(Later that day)
Leafstar
Leafstar called, leaping onto the Meeting Ledge, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, around the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" The Clan streamed out of the Cave Path, curiosity on their faces, while Leafstar could see Rippleheart emerging out of the nursery, her three kits -Seapaw, Lightpaw, Arrowpaw- behind her, their fur groomed and their eyes shining with excitement. The SeaClan leader flashed a small smile toward the four cats before meowing, "Today, we are gathered to celebrate the makings of three new warriors!" Wild cheers came from the crowd as Seapaw, Lightpaw, and Arrowpaw beamed from their spot. Leafstar continued, as the cats' cheers died down, "Seapaw, Lightpaw, Arrowpaw, step forward please." The three brown tabby apprentices slowly approached the cream tabby tom's lofty position, their heads and tails held high in pride. Leafstar smiled warmly before meowing, "Shorefall, Dustflower, and Claypool, are you confident your apprentices are ready to become warriors?" Shorefall, Seapaw's mentor, nodded and meowed, "Seapaw is definitely ready." "Lightpaw is too," Dustflower added, pride evident in her mew. Claypool nodded solemnly, remarking, "Arrowpaw certainly has come a long way since the beginnings of his apprenticeship."

Leafstar nodded and meowed, turning his gaze toward the cave ceiling, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on these three cats. They had trained hard to learn of your noble code, and I commend each to you in their turns." Turning to Seapaw first, the cream tabby tom continued, "Seapaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The brown-and-white tabby she-cat meowed steadily, meeting the SeaClan leader's gaze evenly, "I do." "Then," Leafstar declared, sweeping his leaf-green gaze across the cats of his Clan, "by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Seapaw, from this day forth, you shall be known as Seabreeze. StarClan honors your kindness and resolve, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." All of SeaClan cheered happily, but did not call out her name, as her two siblings were waiting their turn. The cheers soon died down as Leafstar continued, "Lightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The brown-and-white tabby tom meowed, his voice ringing clearly through the air, "I do." "Then," Leafstar continued, "by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Lightpaw, from this day forth, you shall be known as Lightfur. StarClan honors your courage and agility, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." Again, the camp erupted into joyous cheers as Lightfur held his head high proudly. Once more, Leafstar waited until the cheers to die down before meowing, "Arrowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The last of Ivynose and Rippleheart's kits meowed evenly, "I do." The crowd sighed in contentment as Leafstar declared, "Then, by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Arrowpaw, from this day forth you shall be known as Arrowthroat. StarClan honors your tireless energy and curiosity, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." With that, the cream tabby tom leapt down from his lofty position to lay his muzzle on each of the new warriors' heads. In turn, they respectfully licked his shoulder in turn amidst the wild cheers of their Clanmates shouting their new names in earnest: "Seabreeze, Lightfur, Arrowthroat! Seabreeze, Lightfur, Arrowthroat!"

(Note to mod: Greywhisker and Boulderclaw can be found anytime~)

[ The Clan consumes Fish x3, Squirrel x3, and Mouse x1. ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreypaw search for herbs. ]
[ Leafstar, Egretflight, Carrotfur, and Harrierpaw hunt at the forest by the river. ]
[ Birchlight, Brimflower, Wolfshadow, and Icypaw hunt at the Pine Grove. ]
[ Swiftgale, Stormbreeze, Mintnose, and Thunderstrike fish at the river. ]
[ Ivynose, Dustflower, Sulphurstream, and Campionstorm patrol by the Pine Grove. ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Icypaw is ready for a final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Icyclaw! ]
[ Winterpaw is ready for a final assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Winterflame! ]
[ Magpiepaw is ready for a final assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Magpiepelt! ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Comfreypaw the Swimming skill. ]
[ Thistletuft, Hawkpath, Whisperdust, Ivynose, Goldenmist, Boomtail, Goosewing, and Jadefall teach their apprentices the Fishing skill. ]
[ Morningflame teaches Splashpaw the Swimming skill (try 4). ]
[ Hollyspots, Goshawkflight, Pinefoot, Thunderstrike, Oakshadow, Wolfshadow, Bellcloud, Nightwing, Carrotfur, Fritillarytail, and Mintnose teach their apprentices the Swimming skill. ]
[ Whiterose is kitting! Father. (Whiterose is a tortoiseshell underneath, and carries dilute.) ]
[ Leafstar asks for a queen with kits at the Moonpool. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 69 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆ [7/9]

Deputy:
          Carrotfur | 32 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          Honeytuft | 73 moons | Tom | X
          Dappledawn | 30 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw
          Sandripple | 40 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Comfreypaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Shorefall | 72 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 57 moons | tom | X
          Claypool | 66 moons | tom | X - powers
          Ivynose | 41 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 72 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 41 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 73 moons | tom | X
          Goshawkflight | 41 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 34 moons | tom | X
          Dustflower | 68 moons | she-cat | X
          Morningflame | 35 moons | tom | X
          Breezewhisker | 35 moons | she-cat | X
          Birchlight | 62 moons | she-cat | X
          Hollyspots | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistletuft | 30 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 36 moons | she-cat | X
          Wolfshadow | 47 moons | tom | X
          Goldenmist | 27 moons | she-cat | X
          Hailcloud | 75 moons | tom | X
          Pinefoot | 40 moons | tom | X
          Boomtail | 24 moons | tom | X
          Jadefall | 24 moons | she-cat | X
          Cliffstripe | 24 moons | tom | X
          Cardinalsong | 23 moons | tom | X
          Thunderstrike | 47 moons | tom | X
          Swiftgale | 20 moons | she-cat | X
          Egretflight | 25 moons | she-cat | X
          Goosewing | 62 moons | she-cat | X
          Sulphurstream | 39 moons | tom | X
          Coppertail | 21 moons | she-cat | X
          Nightwing | 55 moons | she-cat | X
          Mintnose | 72 moons | she-cat | X
          Bellcloud | 34 moons | she-cat | X
          Brimflower | 51 moons | she-cat | X
          Fritillarytail | 62 moons | she-cat | X
          Juniperfrost | 22 moons | tom | X
          Campionstorm | 15 moons | nonbinary (bio female) | X
          Sticklenose | 58 moons | tom | X
          Seabreeze | 14 moons | she-cat | X
          Lightfur | 14 moons | tom | X
          Arrowthroat | 14 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Icypaw | 14 moons | tom | X
          Winterpaw | 14 moons| she-cat | X
          Magpiepaw | 14 moons | she-cat | X
          Sharkpaw | 11 moons | tom | X
          Splashpaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X
          Albatrosspaw | 11 moons | tom | X (left)
          Fernpaw | 11 moons | tom | X (right)
          Brightpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Petrelpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Blackpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Willowpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Lavenderpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Bonepaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Buntingpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Boragepaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Adderpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Brackenpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Harrierpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Rainpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Mistypaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Creampaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Sweetpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          Riverpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Softdawn | 51 moons | she-cat | X - blind | Permaqueen
          Rippleheart | 41 moons | she-cat | X | Permaqueen
          Whiterose | 81 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Bark: Unknown usage. x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x3
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x1
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x2
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x2
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x2
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x7
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x2
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x3
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x2
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x1
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x2
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x3
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x1
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x4
    Lovage: Cures coughs x3
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x1
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x1
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x1
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x2
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x3
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x3
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x3
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x4 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 serving
    Total | 27 servings

Mentors:
    Birchlight | Icypaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking, Climbing
    Breezewhisker | Winterpaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking, Climbing
    Hailcloud | Magpiepaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking, Climbing
    Honeytuft | Comfreypaw | 4 | Herb Recognition, Herb Application, Treatment of Injuries, Treatment of Illnesses
    Thistletuft | Sharkpaw | 4 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming
    Morningflame | Splashpaw | 2 | Hunting, Combat
    Hollyspots | Fernpaw | 3 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking
    Goshawkflight | Albatrosspaw | 3 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking
    Hawkpath | Brightpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Pinefoot | Petrelpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Thunderstrike | Blackpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Whisperdust | Willowpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Oakshadow | Lavenderpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Ivynose | Bonepaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Wolfshadow | Buntingpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Bellcloud | Boragepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Goldenmist | Adderpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Nightwing | Brackenpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Carrotfur | Harrierpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Boomtail | Rainpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Goosewing | Mistypaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Fritillarytail | Creampaw | 1 | Hunting
    Jadefall | Sweetpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Mintnose | Riverpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Palekit | 3 moons | she-cat | Fell off of cliff while playing with Grasskit
    Grasskit | 3 moons | tom | Fell off of cliff while playing with Palekit
    Cedarpaw | 6 moons | tom | Fell off of the Sea Path while not listening to his mentor Cliffstripe's warnings
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotfur, Brocadeheart (adopted), unborn kit(s)
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (WildClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenmist (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffstripe
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullpaw (GustClan), Gannetpaw (GustClan), Boomtail, Jadefall
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), Cedarpaw, Brightpaw, Petrelpaw, Blackpaw
    Stormfang and Goosewing | Sharkpaw, Splashpaw, Comfreypaw, Albatrosspaw, Fernpaw
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | Willowpaw, Lavenderpaw, Bonepaw, Buntingpaw, Boragepaw
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightfur, Seabreeze, Ashkit, Arrowthroat, Icypaw (adopted), Winterpaw (adopted), Magpiepaw (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icypaw, Winterpaw, Magpiepaw
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | Rainpaw, Mistypaw, Creampaw
    Honeytuft and Owlfrost | Brothers/Littermates
    Morningflame and Breezewhisker | Siblings/Littermates
    Hailcloud and Fritillarytail | Palekit, Sweetpaw, Riverpaw
    Hawkpath and Bellcloud | Adderpaw, Brackenpaw, Grasskit, Harrierpaw
    Goosewing and Rippleheart | Half-Siblings (same mother, different father)
    Sticklenose | Blood-uncle to Icypaw, Winterpaw, and Magpiepaw
    Name and Name | Relationships
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:41 am

O W L C L A N
Number of Cats: 11 (4 M | 7 F | 0 NB)
Next Star Rock Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Serving Size: 3

Just a skeleton post for now, got no muse right now ^^'

(Note to mod: Onyxlight, and Lyrasong can be found anytime~)

[ The Clan consumes Sparrow x1. ]
[ Bark, a rogue who heeded the call of his starry ancestors, joins OwlClan as Darkened Bark, their deputy. ]
[ Fadedsong, a former LambClan medicine cat, flees her old Clan's destruction, and ends up in OwlClan territory. She takes the position of healer in OwlClan, becoming Faded Song honoring OwlClan tradition. ]
[ Maplepaw, fleeing RavenClan, ends up separated from her mother, Lyrasong, before stumbling upon OwlClan territory. She is taken into the Clan, taking the name Butterfly's Flight. She becomes OwlClan's first softpaw, with her mentor becoming Pinecone. ]
[ Song searches for herbs. ]
[ Bark, Shadow, and Dawn hunt. ]
[ Dark Moon, Pinecone, and Butterfly patrol, ]
[ Pinecone teaches Butterfly the Hunting skill. ]
[ Added Mice x5, Shrew x5, and Rabbit x2 as part of the Advent Calendar (days 1-12). Added Catmint x2, Marigold x1, Cobwebs x1, Raspberry Leaves x1, and Poppy Seeds x1 as part of the Advent Calendar (days 13-18). ]

Leader:
          Dark Moon | 33 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Deputy:
          Darkened Bark | 30 moons | tom | X

Healer:
          Faded Song | 32 moons | she-cat | X

Healer's Softpaw:

Sharpclaws:
          Fallen Pinecone | 22 moons | tom | X
          Long Shadow | 42 moons | she-cat | X
          Rising Dawn | 21 moons | she-cat | X

Softpaws:
          Butterfly's Flight | 12 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Misty Lake | 25 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Falling Feather | 4 moons | she-cat | X
          Silver Snow | 4 moons | tom | X
          Quiet Rain | 4 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | PineClan | deimos
    West | Lake (none)
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x0
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x0
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x0
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x0
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x0
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x1
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Lovage: Cures coughs x0
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x0
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x5 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x5 | 1 serving
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
    Sparrows | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Fallen Pinecone | Butterfly's Flight | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Family and/or Relationship
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:01 am

total cats; 100
kit due date; mistsparrow (1)
serving size; sixteen
fresh kill eaten; five sparrow & one mouse

daily board wrote:newest members; sassafraskit
camp gaurd; nightwatcher & icekeeper
hunting1; avacado, scorchscream, ibisthroat,
tulipsnap, hayscatter, shellfog
hunting2; pikeclaw, badgermask, gullwing,
owlpounce, wheatclaw, phantombelly
hunting3; goldentail, raggedheart, otterbright,
koishade, aloeleap, thistlejaw
hunting4; sundapple, monarchwing, mallardclaw,
lightningwatcher, beetlefang, sapwing
RATpatrol1; whitherstar, wolffrost, oystershade,
waterbird, soilface, shadowfang
RATpatrol2; redwing, hailbreeze, coonstripe,
avalanchepaw, daffodilpaw, fallowpaw
med cat gathering; badgerheart, branchnose, mallowpool,
prickleblink, wisteriasky
resting;
death; wolffrost, waterbird, soilface, shadowfang &
hailbreeze die when fighting the sewage rats. whitherstar looses
one life. The rest of the survivors catch rat bite fever, an incurable
disease from the rats. they will die in (1 post).
mates;
kitting;
apprentice ceremony; rat, wooly, shimmer, slate,
boulder & fir get apprenticed to ragged, golden, badger, what,
bumble & monarch.
mallardclaw takes over crowpaw's training
warrior ceremony; dovepaw(fade,frond,flower) becomes
a warrior and takes her test!
training; all ap. train
other news;
CATMAS; claiming dec 4-7 ;;; x1 squirrel, x1 catmint
- wisteriapaw cries a bunch
- devistation
- trying to find a cure quickly to the rat flu

Image Image Image Image

allies/enemies;

borders;

medicine store;
          x2 Alder Bark
          x2 Beech leaves
          x2 Bindweed
          x1 Blackberry leaves
          x4 Borage
          x1 Broomtail
          x1 Broom
          x2 Bright-Eye
          x1 Burdock Root
          x2 Burnet
          x3 Catchweed
          x4 Catmint
          x5 Celandine
          x2 Chamomile
          x2 Chervil
          x2 Chickweed
          x1 Cobweb
          x1 Cob Nuts
          x3 Comfrey Root
          x2 Coltsfoot
          x2 Daisy Leaves
          x1 Dandelion
          x1 Deadly Nightshade
          x3 Death berries
          x3 Dock
          x2 Elder leaves
          x3 Fennel
          x1 Feverfew
          x1 Goatweed
          x0 Goldenrod
          x5 Honey
          x1 Horsetail
          x3 Juniper berry
          x1 Lambs ears
          x1 Lavender
          x4 Lovage
          x2 Lungwort
          x1 Marigold
          x1 Oakleaf
          x2 Parsley
          x1 Poppyseed
          x2 Ragwort
          x5 Raspberry leaves
          x2 Rush
          x2 Sorrel
          x1 Stinging Nettle
          x4 Tansy
          x3 Waterhemlock
          x4 Watermint
          x1 Wild Garlic
          x2 Willow bark
          x1 Willow leaves
          x2 Wintergreen
          x2 Yarrow

fresh kill pile;
          13 mouse / 1 serving
          13 vole / 1 serving
          23 rats / 1 serving
          11 bass / 3 servings
          11 rainbow trout / 3 servings
          15 sparrow / 3 servings
          11 squirrel / 3 servings
          11 robin / 3 servings

apprentice training;
          dove&mist / four / hunting, swimming, battle, climbing
          avalanche&aloe / three / hunting, battle, climbing
          alfalfa&flint / three / hunting, battle, climbing
          basil&elm / two / hunting, battle
          daffodil&cherry / two / hunting, battle
          petunia&auk / two / hunting, battle
          coral&koi / one / hunting
          pepper&soaring / one / hunting
          fallow&lioness / one / hunting
          crow&shadow / one / hunting
          bug&mallow / MED CAT / one / general healing
          rat&ragged / zero /
          wooly&golden / zero /
          shimmer&badger / MED CAT / zero /
          slate&wheat / zero /
          boulder&alder / zero /
          fir&monarch / zero /

deceased cats;
          see archive

family;
          salmonstar & seabird = snowpaw, screechpelt & sootberry
          timberclaw & redwing = mistsparrow, whisperpaw & emberpaw
          aloeleap & pearlheart = shellfog, gullwing,lavenderpaw & duckpaw
          wolffrost & ibisthroat = ratpaw, woolypaw & shimmerpaw
          male and cricketwing = pikeclaw
          timberclaw & mambaquake = piranhapaw & condorwing
          aloeleap & poppysong = mallardclaw & bugpaw
          turquoiseclaw & rubypelt = quartzflicker & bronzegaze
          male & yewrunner = duneclaw, elmfur & orchidpelt
          male & koishade = thistlejaw & silkfallow
          beetlefang & honeydew = otterbright, grizzleystumble, oystershade,
          --->houndkit, larkkit, minkkit, mullberrykit & axolotlkit
          soilface & hailbreeze = rockshade & waterbird
          rookfur & foxdawn = coralpaw
          branchnose & lilacscent = crowpaw, pepperpaw & fallowpaw
          scorchscream & heronstride = quailkit
          goldentail & almondblaze = ziannakit, dandilionkit & burrkit
          male & avocado = alfalfapaw & avalanchepaw
          whitherstar & cricketwing = littlekit & junglekit
          aukfeather & smokewind = slatepaw, boulderpaw & firpaw
          male & tulipsnap = daffodilpaw & petuniapaw
          raggedheart & goldstride
          pikeclaw & screechpelt = doekit, stagkit & fawnkit
          phantombelly & sootberry = bullfrogkit, jackdawkit, hedgehogkit, & snowflakekit
          flintowl & peachswipe = sassafraskit
          lightningwatcher & mistsparrow =
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❁ ] - ❝ feel my feet above the ground [ eight ]

Postby morrissey » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:07 am

population: 47 cats - 24 toms, 23 mollies | servings: 8 | next ancestor visit: 12/22/18 | notes: trying to make my clan all maine coons! :)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

editing in writing

[ eaglefrost, pebblecloud, and echokit join laurelclan ]
[ redeemed from advent calendar: x3 raspberry leaves ]
[ montjacpaw, asphodelpaw, shadepaw, cedarpaw, and coldpaw take their warrior assessments ]
[ wolfthroat, elmstep, minnowsplash, cedarpaw, adderpaw, and mottledpaw go on a border patrol ]
[ flintstone, squirrelcall, heronfoot, rowanpaw, eaglefrost, and swiftstep go on a border patrol ]
[ onyxstone, liontuft, sweetfeather, montjacpaw, wildpaw, and sunpaw hunt ]
[ cormorant, asterwind, cypressfeather, bloomwhisker, shadepaw, and coldpaw hunt ]
[ all apprentices train ]
[ kestrelwing goes into labor, anton of peachclan is the father. rowanfeather is there to assist the kitting, x3 raspberry leaves are
used for backup. ]
[ onyxstone and cormorant try for kits ]
[ sedgefeather and liontuft try for kits ]

first commander:
    bearstar • 30 m. • tom • x
    ↳ several mates • numerous offspring

second commander:
    name • age • gender • [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring

shaman:
    rowanfeather • 29 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 2 offspring
    powers: prevents kitting deaths,
    x1 extra herb, prevents injury
    ↳ nursing

shaman-in-training:
    name • age • gender • [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring

battalion:
    sedgefeather • 36 m. • female • x
    ↳ liontuft • 0 offspring
    cormorant • 52 m. • tom • x
    ↳ onyxstone • 0 offspring
    smallheart • 33 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    onyxstone • 50 m. • molly • x
    ↳ cormorant • 0 offspring
    asterwind • 29 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    sweetfeather • 22 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    flintstone • 20 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    wolfthroat • 48 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    cypressfeather • 48 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    squirrelcall • 41 m. • molly • x
    ↳ one mate • 2 offspring
    liontuft • 41 m. • tom • x
    ↳ sedgefeather • 0 offspring
    heronfoot • 24 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    cindertuft • 24 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    minnowsplash • 28 m. • tom x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    elmstep • 32 m. • tom x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    goosebelly • 27 m. • tom x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    swiftstep • 13 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    bloomwhisker • 13 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    eaglefrost • 24 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    recruits:
    montjacpaw • 13 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ montjacfang
    asphodelpaw • 13 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ asphodelblossom
    shadepaw • 12 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ shadetooth
    cedarpaw • 12 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ cedarblaze
    coldpaw • 12 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ coldwhisper
    wildpaw • 11 m. • tom• x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ wildthorn
    rowanpaw • 10 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ rowanwind
    sunpaw • 10 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ sunstride
    adderpaw • 9 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ adderstrike
    mottledpaw • 9 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ mottledfur

kit-mothers:
    patchstorm • 36 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 3 offspring
    ↳ permanent queen
    shellsong • 31 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 2 offspring
    ↳ nursing
    oaktuft • 37 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 2 offspring
    ↳ nursing
    kestrelwing • 45 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ↳ giving birth in 1 moon
    pebblecloud • 26 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 1 offspring
    ↳ nursing

smallclaws:
    yarrowkit • 5 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    ospreykit • 5 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    morningkit • 1 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    hawkkit • 1 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    echokit • 4 m. • molly • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    russetkit • 0 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    frostkit • 0 m. • tom • x
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring
    former clanmates:
    name • ? m. • gender • [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ new clan
    ↳ new clan
    ↳ new clan

deceased cats:
    ↳ no mate • 0 offspring • cause of death

families:
    patchstormsunsong | pansypaw, wildpaw,
    xxxcallapaw
    bearstar's line
    squirrelcallaridflame | blossom, bloompaw
    xxx(adopted)
    shellsongunknown | yarrowkit, ospreykit
    oaktuftpuddlefoot | morningkit, hawkkit
    note: not actually mated
    rowanfeatheradoniscloud | russetkit,
    frostkit
    kestrelwinganton | expecting

mentors:
    onyxstone | montjacpaw | 7 sessions
    smallheart | asphodelpaw | 7 sessions
    bearstar | shadepaw | 7 sessions
    wolfthroat | cedarpaw | 7 sessions
    kestrelwing | coldpaw | 7 sessions

liontuft | wildpaw | 5 sessions
    heronfoot | rowanpaw | 4 sessions
    sweetfeather | sunpaw | 4 sessions
    minnowsplash | adderpaw | 2 session
    elmstep | mottledpaw | 2 session

herb storage:
    cobwebsuse • x1
    marigolduse • x1
    poppy seedsuse • x1
    tansyuse • x2
    borageuse • x1
    wild garlicuse • x1
    raspberry leavesuse • x11
    nameuse • amount
    nameuse • amount
    fresh-kill pile:
    mice • x5
    frog • x4
    vole • x4
    total: 39 servings
    ermine • x4
    stoat • x3
    bird • x4
    coding credit: katrione
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 84 (43 males | 41 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: December 21st
Servings Needed: 14

Hazeclan consumes x7 stoats

---

WIP

---

{Cloverpool and Wrenfeather become mates (trying for kits)
Cobweb and Tumblecloud try for kits again (already mates from when I adopted them)

Medic Info: x1 cobweb used on Mintleaf
Mintleaf rests for a moon
Kitting Info: Ferretcress is due, the father being x
Windsong is due next moon
Deaths: Stormcloud passes away from both a heart attack and dehydration

Gathering herbs: Ashfang and Twigstrom
Hunting: Owlstorm, Marigoldthistle, Bearclaw, Adderstrike, Hunt, and Ghost
Hunting: Batwing, Coppershine, Littleflame, Smokepetal, Cherryshine, and Badgerstrike
Hunting: Wrenfeather, Inkfire, Goldenlily, Buzzardflight, Mossystone, and Nightshadow
Patrolling: Hazestar, Starlingflight, Reefpool, Lichenpelt, Slatestone, and Timberfall
Patrolling: Duskbreeze, Emberspark, Tumblecloud, Raveneyes, Marshpool, and Jayfur
Patrolling: Oceansplash, Shadowripple, Aspencreek, Rainsong, Tigerleap, and Feathermist
Training: Quailtuft/Pantherpaw - defense | Oakfang/Tansypaw - offense | Dappledwillow/Willowpaw - stalking | Sootpelt/Whisppaw - offense | Hayfur/Maplepaw - stalking | Meadowhawk/Sheeppaw - defense | Darkflower/Sandpaw - offense

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =) }

Leader:
Hazestar | 71 moons | Male | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Owlstorm | 70 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cats:
Ashfang | 68 moons | Male | x
Twigstorm | 37 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 58 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 64 moons | Male | x
Rainsong | 61 moons | Male | x
Aspencreek | 60 moons | Female | x
Shadowripple | 52 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 58 moons | Female | x
Nightshadow | 65 moons | Female | x
Mossystone | 65 moons | Male | x
Buzzardflight | 89 moons | Male | x
Goldenlily | 28 moon | Female | x
Inkfire | 28 moon | Male | x
Cloverpool | 48 moons | Female | x
Wrenfeather |50 moons | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 29 moons | Male | x
Cherryshine | 68 moons | Female | x
Hayfur | 35 moons | Male | x
Smokepetal | 68 moons | Female | x
Darkflower | 52 moons | Female | x
Littleflame | 51 moons | Male | x
Sootpelt | 77 moons | Male | x
Coppershine | 23 moons | Male | x
Batwing | 21 moons | Female | x
Jayfur | 21 moons | Male | x
Marshpool | 21 moons | Female | x
Raveneyes | 21 moons | Male | x
Oakfang | 42 moons | Male | x
Cobweb | 37 moons | Female | x
Tumblecloud | 43 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 19 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 51 moons | Female | x
Duskbreeze | 40 moons | Male | x
Ghost | 27 moons | Male | x
Haunt | 34 moons | Male | x
Quailtuft | 47 moons | Female | x
Adderstrike | 17 moons | Male | x
Bearclaw | 59 moons | Female | x
Marigoldthistle | 56 moons | Female | x
Meadowhawk | 43 moons | Male | x
Timberfall | 15 moons | Male | x
Slatestone| 15 moons | Male | x
Lichenpelt | 35 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 59 moons | Male | x
Starlingflight | 13 moons | Male | x
Mintleaf | 26 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Pantherpaw | 11 moons | Female | x
Tansypaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Willowpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Whisppaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Maplepaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Sheeppaw| 9 moons | Female | x
Sandpaw | 12 moons | Male | x

Queens:
Cloudripple | 55 moons | Female | x
Juniperclaw | 58 moons | Female | x
Daffodilpetal | 50 moons | Female | x
Fenrclover | 46 moons | Female | x
Swivelspear| 28 moons | Female | x
Brackengaze | 39 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 43 moons | Female | x
Turtledove | 59 moons | Female | x
Ferretcress | 51 moons | Female | x
Windsong | 30 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Milk-kit | 5 moons | Female | x
Thornkit | 5 moons | | Male | x
Palekit | 5 moons | Male | x
Rowankit | 5 moons | Male | x
Pricklekit | 5 moons | Male | x
Yewkit | 5 moons | Female | x
Hawkkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Ploverkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Mottlekit | 2 moons | Female | x
Larkkit | 1 moons | Female | x
Ospreykit | 1 moons | Male | x
Whitekit | 3 moons | Male | x
Dandelionkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Dovekit | 0 moons | Female | x
Finchkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Cricketkit | 0 moons | Male | x

Elders:
Sunray | 145 moons | Male | x
Murkyeyes | 103 moons | Male | x
Birchstone | 122 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Quailtuft | Pantherpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Oakfang | Tansypaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense. defense
Dappledwillow | Willowpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense. defense
Sootpelt | Whisppaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense. defense
Hayfur | Maplepaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense. defense
Meadowhawk | Sheeppaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Darkflower | Sandpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x7 | 1 serving
Shrew | x6 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x10 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 2
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 1
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 1
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 1
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 1
Deathberries | x - 2
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 1
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 2
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 3
Foxglove seeds | x - 1
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 2
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 1
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 1
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 2
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 1
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 2
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 1
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NobleClan ✧

Postby tigerclaw » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Nobleclan cats are proud and snobby. They prefer to argue instead of talking it through, but they don't like physical fighting and any cat who does injury a clan mate will either be killed by their queen or exiled. Despite their rude attitudes they are loyal and ready to die for any of their clanmates. They also can be nice if you form a strong enough connection with them. They are also observant, liking to watch you instead of talking face-to-face to you.
Nobleclan is a grab bag of genetics, they really just don't care what you look like as long as you join them.

They also have slightly different customs. They have a queen who rules until she dies naturally or until one of her daughters challenges her for the throne. They also don't mind half-clan relationships, if it doesn't upset the queen, they don't see the reason to keep cats apart.
They also have different warrior's ceremony traditions and apprentice training. They train all their apprentices in both basic medicine knowledge and normal warrior training. All apprentices have at least 3 moons of basic medical training. Apprentice will also be assessed on their herbal knowledge before they can be come a warrior.

They are located in a valley, surrounded by narrow and steep cliffs on any side of the heart of their territory. A single rocky path is the only path out of the valley, patrols use this path to patrol the borders and rarely hunting patrols will scour the rocky tops of the cliffs in search of hiding prey.
The heart of the valley is made up of meadows and a huge pine forest. Two meadows are stuck between the pine forest surrounding them. The first meadow is the home to the camp of the clan. The camp walls are made up of rocks, densely packed brambles and ivy tendrils, and spotted with moss for the smaller holes in the brush. Instead of larger dens their are smaller dens for families.
The second meadow is mostly a pond, used for fishing and swimming.
Snow is a stable in the territory. In leaf-fall and leaf-bare snow is present, of course more snow falls in leaf-bare. In New-leaf and Green-leaf the snow melts and causes heavy flooding, in green-leaf the flooding is slightly decreased because of most of the snow melting in new-leaf but flooding still happens.

Rank changes:
Leader - Queen
Deputy - Princesses
Medicine cat - Healers
Medicine cat apprentice - Healer students
New - Head Guard (Sub group for the best warriors in the queens eyes)
Warriors - Subjects (the male ones who are related to the queen are princes (minus her the queen's mate who is a king/queen), but they can't inherit the throne so are placed among the subjects)
Apprentices - Students
Queens - Mothers
Kits - Kits
Elders - There is no elders rank, all cats remain in their rank (unless they are demoted) until they die.

My second clan!
[Could I request this cat as my queen?]
[Could I also possibly request Katrione as my mod?]
Last edited by tigerclaw on Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[51]

Postby tigerclaw » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Image*
Number of Cats: 155 cats
Toms: 73 | Mollies: 82 | Non-binary: 1
Serving sizes: 20
Next Star-Quartz visit: (Anytime)
Mod: Simonpet

[OOC] - [For Calendine: Simon said her powers will be roled once she becomes a warrior, Ill
keep this here so I remember to tell you when she becomes a warrior]

This Moon's activities wrote:..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
[New cats]
↪ Mollies; MintFlare. | Toms; None. | Other; None.

[Deaths]
↪ None

[Plot development]
↪ None

[Mates]
↪ NeedleFoot and QuailHeart.

[Rank changes]
↪ PebblePaw, MistletoePaw, YarrowPaw, GrousePaw, LimpetPaw, FallowPaw, ShellPaw, and BarelyPaw > Warriors [PebbleStripe, MistletoeFang, YarrowClaw, GrouseWing, LimpetFur, FallowWhisker, ShellEye, BarelyBounce]
↪ LeafKit, StarlingKit, LilyKit, and SmokeKit > Apprentices [Leaf - OliveStrike, Starling - SandyWhisker, Lily - ReedClaw, Smoke - HopeRise]

[Kitting]
↪ Meadowspirit goes into labor, alpinemask (quickclan) is the father.
Hawkswoop goes into labor, sootwhisker is the father.
Sedgewatcher goes into labor, avocetfoot is the father.
Beetlenose goes into labor, hareleap is the father.
Harrierwing goes into labor, flashmask is the father.
Aspenthorn goes into labor, frozengale is the father.
↪ WrenCry [aloesight], NettleFrost [vipersun (bearclan)] > 1m
↪ KestrelHeart [nightfur (bearclan)], BriarClaw [vipersun (bearclan) > 2m

[Trying for kits]
↪ PearClaw and FlickeringSmoke.

[Resting cats]
↪ None

[Star-quartz request]
↪ Anytime

[Patrol 1]
↪ SootWhisker, MushroomTail, GingerStem, GoldFrost, AspenThorn, + HayCloud.

[Patrol 2]
↪ FlareHeart, SwiftRush, MagpieSong, FlashMask, BirchStream, + JayEye.

[Hunting 1]
↪ BristleTuft, CopperFang, ValerianRoot, VanillaStrike, AloeSight, + AsterPool.

[Hunting 2]
↪ HopeRise, CypressBloom, Mushu, CricketHeart, TigerFern, + MarigoldBud.

[Hunting 3]
↪ SpiderHeart, FrostBite, TernStalk, DockLeaf, KestrelHeart, + LavenderRunner.

[Hunting 4]
↪ AshFall, SaltStorm, DriftClaw, HawkSwoop, PaleFlick, + HareLeap.

[Hunting 5]
↪ ChamomilePounce, MistletoePaw, DayPaw, SunPaw, MoonPaw, + ChervilPaw

[Hunting 8]
↪ YarrowPaw, HeatherHeart, BarelyPaw, DayPaw, JuniperPaw, + OleanderPaw

[Herb hunting]
↪ TwigHeart, AdderCloud, PearClaw, + EagleHeart.

[Training]
↪ All apprentices are training.

[Consumption]
↪ HurricaneClan consumes nothing.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇
▰▰▰▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰▰▰▰
Leader:
HemlockStar | 23 Moons | ♀ |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★⭐ [8/9]
Mate;
WrenCry | 23 Moons | ♀ |

Deputies:
ValerianRoot | 40 Moons | ♀ |
VanillaStrike | 22 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Missing chuck of right ear

Medicine Cats:
TwigHeart | 58 Moons | ♀ |
AdderCloud | 73 Moons | ♀ |
PearClaw | 22 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Missing large part of left ear
EagleHeart | 14 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Long scar over left cheek

Warriors:
HareLeap | 91 Moons | ♂ |
ThistleFang | 58 Moons | ♂ |
WhirlShine | 84 Moons | ♂ |
BearHeart | 92 Moons | ♂ |
FogWhorl | 100 Moons | ♂ |
ThriftRunner | 49 Moons | ♂ |
HoneyBreeze | 48 Moons | ♀ |
BurntSight | 48 Moons | ♂ |
OakFang | 48 Moons | ♂ |
PaleFlick | 54 Moons | ♂ |
ReedClaw | 46 Moons | ♀ |
RedPelt | 86 Moons | ♂ |
BrackenBreeze | 70 Moons | ♀ |
MallowBloom | 55 Moons | ♀ |
MoorRunner | 44 Moons | ♀ |
SilentStep | 57 Moons | ♂ |
IceSheet | 48 Moons | ♂ |
MouseSpring | 41 Moons | ♂ |
ThornShard | 40 Moons | ♂ |
StormCrush | 40 Moons | ♂ |
NettleFrost | 40 Moons | ♀ |
JayEye | 40 Moons | ♂ |
HayCloud | 40 moons | ♀ |
SmallFire | 77 Moons | ♀ |
PineHeart | 52 Moons | ♀ |
IceFoot | 69 Moons | ♀ |
GoldFrost | 54 Moons | ♂ |
↪️ Blind
FlintSpark | 63 Moons | ♂ |
MudTuft | 34 Moons | ♂ |
DewBlaze | 33 Moons | ♂ |
DriftClaw | 33 Moons | ♀ |
DustStorm | 33 Moons | ♂ |
RavenWing | 49 Moons | ♂ |
LeafCrest | 49 Moons | ♂ |
FrozenGale | 32 Moons | ♂ |
BriarClaw | 32 Moons | ♀ |
AdderScratch | 32 Moons | ♂ |
SnowFlurry | 32 Moons | ♀ |
HazelWing | 68 Moons | ♀ |
MarigoldBud | 30 Moons | ♀ |
RedHawk | 90 Moons | ♀ |
HoneyBriar | 44 Moons | ♀ |
LavenderRunner | 64 Moons | ♀ |
FeatherHeart | 36 Moons | ♀ |
HopeRise | 26 Moons | ♂ |
AloeSight | 23 Moons | ♂ |
↪️ Missing left eye
AshFall | 23 Moons | ♂ |
SaltStorm | 23 Moons | ♀ |
BristleTuft | 23 Moons | ♂ |
KestrelHeart | 22 Moons | ♀ |
FlareHeart | 60 Moons | ♂ |
MorningRush | 48 Moons | ♀ |
FlickeringSmoke | 36 Moons | ♂ |
SwiftRush | 36 Moons | ♂ |
BirchStream | 21 Moons | ♂ |
SpiderHeart | 21 Moons | ♀ |
SootWhisker | 21 Moons | ♂ |
DockLeaf | 21 Moons | ♂ |
MagpieSong | 21 Moons | ♀ |
AsterPool | 21 Moons | ♀ |
PartridgePad | 20 Moons | ♂ |
FlashMask | 20 Moons | ♂ |
FrostBite | 56 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Large scar on right thigh
MushroomTail | 40 Moons | ♀ |
SheepCloud | 19 Moons | ♀ |
Privet-Tail | 19 Moons | ♂ |
AvocetFoot | 19 Moons | ♂ |
TernStalk | 19 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Three scars over mouth
NeriteTooth | 19 Moons | ♂ |
CypressBloom | 35 Moons | ♀ |
GingerStem | 17 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Scar over nose ridge
ValerianEmber | 15 Moons | ♀ |
LilacFoot | 34 Moons | ♀ |
TigerFern | 42 Moons | ♀ |
OliveStrike | 53 Moons | ♀ |
CricketHeart | 33 Moons | ♀ |
Mushu | 64 Moons | ♀ |
SandyWhisker | 40 Moons | ♂ |
BreezeFlurry | 28 Moons | ♀ |
MapleFlare | 26 Moons | ♀ |
CherryTuft | 17 Moons | Non-binary (Bio ♀) |
BadgerStrike | 15 Moons | ♂ |
WildFur | 15 Moons | ♂ |
NeedleFoot | 15 Moons | ♀ |
RainTail | 15 Moons | ♂ |
OwlStripe | 15 Moons | ♂ |
QuailHeart | 15 Moons | ♀ |
CopperFang | 24 Moons | ♀ |
HeatherHeart | 13 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Broken right hindleg
ChamomilePounce | 13 Moons | ♀ |
Name | Moons | ♀♂ | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
PebblePaw | 12 Moons | ♂ |
MistletoePaw | 12 Moons | ♀ |
YarrowPaw | 12 Moons | ♀ | [White]
↪ Blind
GrousePaw | 12 Moons | ♂ |
LimpetPaw | 12 Moons | ♂ |
FallowPaw | 12 Moons | ♂ |
ShellPaw | 12 Moons | ♀ |
BarleyPaw | 12 Moons | ♀ |
LampreyPaw | 11 Moons | ♀ |
JuniperPaw | 11 Moons | ♂ |
DayPaw | 11 Moons | ♀ |
ChervilPaw | 11 Moons | ♀ |
BramblePaw | 11 Moons | ♂ |
SunPaw | 11 Moons | ♀ | [Right]
MoonPaw | 11 Moons | ♂ | [Left]
WhimbrelPaw | 9 Moons | ♀ |
ChaffinchPaw | 9 Moons | ♂ |
OleanderPaw | 9 Moons | ♀ |
ThymePaw | 7 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Crushed right front paw
StonePaw | 7 Moons | ♂ |
StreamPaw | 7 Moons | ♂ |
SmokePaw | 6 Moons | ♂ |
LilyPaw | 6 Moons | ♀ |
StarlingPaw | 6 Moons | ♀ |
LeafPaw | 6 Moons | ♂ |

Queens:
FirPounce | 37 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Deaf |↪ Perma-queen
LupineFang | 50 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Perma-queen
PetalDance | 50 Moons | ♀ |
SalamanderTail | 26 Moons | ♀ |
MeadowSpirit | 37 Moons | ♀ |
HawkSwoop | 64 Moons | ♀ |
SedgeWatcher | 21 Moons | ♀ |
BeetleNose | 87 Moons | ♀ |
HarrierWing | 20 Moons | ♀ |
AspenThorn | 40 Moons | ♀ |

Kits:
Mirra [GraveClan] + AdderScratch
CalendineKit | 5 Moons | ♀ |

AsterCry [BearClan] + DustStorm
LynxKit | 4 Moons | ♀ |
HornetKit | 4 Moons | ♀ |

IceNose [Empire of the Gods] + NeriteTooth
VineKit | 2 Moons | ♂ |
SageKit | 2 Moons | ♀ |

SnowFlurry + RogerFang [Empire of the Gods]
BorageKit | 2 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Mute

RedHawk + FogWhorl
MallowKit | 2 Moons | ♀ |

FritillaryFrost + AvocetFoot
ShadeKit | 2 Moons | ♂ |

▪ name + name ▪

Elders:
OakRiver | 76 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Broken hindlegs
GingerBerry | 133 Moons | ♀ |
FireBringer | 114 Moons | ♂ |
ClawHeart | 238 Moons | ♂ |
Aput | 313 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Blind + Deaf
ChubPounce | 210 Moons | ♂ |
TroutClaw | 48 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Broken hind-leg
MintFlare | 171 Moons | ♀ |
▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x18 | 18 servings
Frog | x17 | 17 servings
Rainbow Trout | x18 | 36 servings
Thrush | x20 | 60 servings
Carp | x18 | 54 servings
Hare | x17 | 51 servings
Robin | x16 | 48 servings
Lapwing | x13 | 39 servings
Quail | x16 | 48 servings
Dove | x13 | 39 servings

Deceased Cats:
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons | ♂ | | Killed by unknown cat | StarClan
MixedFur | 37 moons | ♂ | | Killed by dogs when saving MarigoldPaw from twolegs | StarClan
BraveKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
WishKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
LynxPaw | 12 Moons | ♂ | | Indirectly poisoned by water hemlock | StarClan
RowanKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | [darker one, right] | Weakness after birth | StarClan
Russetit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
WindKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
RobinKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Breathing problems after birth | StarClan
DunlinKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | | StarClan
BitternKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
QuietKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | Starclan
SmallKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Stillborn | StarClan
HollyStar | 60 Moons | ♀ | | [Last life] Smoke inhalation | StarClan
BramblingClaw | 31 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by PearClaw | Dark Forest
CoalSmoke | 14 Moons | ♂ | | Crushed by boulder saving DustStorm | StarClan
ThymeTail | 14 Moons | Trans ♂ | | ↪️ Three large scars over his eyes, blind | Complications after kitting | StarClan
TalonStorm | 21 Moons | ♂ | | Drowned while trying to kill HemlockStar | Dark Forest
ShortKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
SorrelKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
LeopardKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
PineWhisper | 25 Moons | ♂ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
DawnTail | 57 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
MintClaw | 47 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
WolfBite | 64 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
ElmKit | 1 Moons | ♀ | | Leaf-bare cold | StarClan
PoppyKit | 1 Moons | ♂ | | Leaf-bare cold | StarClan
BumbleTail | 78 Moons | ♂ | | Killed by lynx attempting to avenge the 4 dead warriors | StarClan
FritillaryFrost | 17 Moons | ♀ | | Complications after birth | StarClan
DotKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Major complications during birth | StarClan
DappleKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Major complications during birth | StarClan
MapleKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Major complications during birth | StarClan
StormKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Complications after birth | StarClan
TimberKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Breathing problems after birth | StarClan
Name | Moons | ♀♂ | [url=link]★[/url] | Cause of Death | Place of resting

Family:
💙 Link to family archive

Other; Herbs, Other clans, Notes, and apprentices - here
▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies p1

Postby Simonpet » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:13 am

Leaf-fall
The first leaves have begun to turn colors and drop in forest territories, signalling the beginning of leaf-fall and the coming snows for some. The chances of catching sickness or dying during birth will rise and the number of cats and prey passing through will drop.

Announcements
Hurricaneclan will be replied for in its own post.

First Clans
Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Peachclan | Amberclan | Duneclan | Stoneclan | Dappleclan | Waveclan | Quartzclan | Hurricaneclan | Whisperclan

Second Clans
Paragonclan | Merryclan | Wiltedclan

scarlet_wolf wrote:

[ Wiltedstar's patrol finds an occupied fox den. This fox appears to be a mother, as several scents fill the den. Do they attempt to flush out the foxes and fight, do they attempt to collapse the den, or do they leave the foxes and hope they depart in peace? ]
[ Ivytongue's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Blackthorn's patrol finds a warrior. ]
[ Sweetdrop's patrol finds a warrior and a kit they found. ]
[ Sugarfoot's patrol catches x2 voles. ]
[ Lemonfur's patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 small fish. ]
[ Campionstep's patrol catches x1 squirrel. ]
[ Webpaw finds x1 burnet and x1 fennel. ]

[ All apprentices learn their respective skills. ]
[ Pigeonpaw, Adderpaw, and Minnowpaw pass their warrior assessments and become Pigeonface, Adderfang, and Minnowflash, full warriors of Graveclan. ]
[ Cedarpaw fails her assessments and will require x1 poppy seed for some minor bruising. She can retake her assessments in the next post. ]

[ Ravencall gives birth to three healthy kits! The following carries chocolate. The following kit carries dilute. The last kit carries both chocolate and dilute.]

[ Graveclan will begin to starve in two posts. ]

faerie; wrote:

[ Fawntail's patrol catches x1 squirrel. ]
[ Brookrunner's patrol catches x1 squirrel. ]
[ Mousecurl's patrol finds an apprentice. ]
[ Brindleclaw's patrol finds a warrior. ]
[ Bumbletail and Poppyleaf find x1 tansy, x1 blackberry, and x1 rosemary. ]

[ All apprentices learn swimming. ]

[ Bea gives birth to four kits. While no kits die, it is a hard birthing that leaves one kit completely blind and another kit with a twisted paw. ]
[ Adanya gives birth to two healthy kits, a tom and a molly! ]

[ Starclan grants Ferretstar's request of a warrior. ]

belcalis almanzar wrote:

[ Dashiell's patrol catches x3 mice, x2 squirrels, x3 small fish, x2 big fish, and x1 hare. ]
[ Drizzle's patrol catches x2 mice, x1 squirrel, x1 rabbit, and x1 hare. ]
[ Minnie's patrol finds Thistlestrike. ]
[ Anton, Ghost, and Quinn find nothing of interest. ]

[ All of the trainees pass their assessments. However, Ciera and Mallow will require x2 cobweb each to stop some minor bleeding that occurred when they were sparring. ]

[ Starclan grants Julius's request of a warrior. ]
[ Starclan wishes the missing and separated cats the best of luck. ]
[ The clan will begin to starve in two posts. ]

Cattuccino wrote:

[ Blossomstar's first patrol finds a warrior. ]
[ Blossomstar's second patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Frostwing's first patrol catches x1 rabbit. ]
[ Frostwing's second patrol catches x1 squirrel. ]
[ Stormwhisker and Gingerpaw find x2 honey and x1 tansy. ]

[ Torpaw, Mischiefpaw, and Fauna have learned a move. ]
[ All but Twopaw fail their assessments and can try again in the next post. ]

[ Stormclaw gives birth to two healthy female kits! ]
[ Willow gives birth to two healthy kits! ]

[ Mudear, Quickflash, and Duskwing have come down with a mild cough. They cannot be sent out on patrols for two posts and must receive x1 honey or x1 tansy each in order to recover. If sent out or if they don't receive the herbs, they will get a serious cough. ]

[ Starclan grants Blossomstar's request of a warrior. ]

[ Mod notes: From now on, you may not send the same cats on two consecutive patrols or else they will get something worse than a cold. ]

Trggrd wrote:

[ Pinestar finds x1 vole and x1 shrew. ]
[ Lemmingfoot's patrol catches x1 vole. ]
[ Furtuft's patrol finds a recently-occupied fox den. Do they leave it and hope that the foxes never return or do they seek out the fox and attempt to kill it? ]
[ Weaselwhisker and Hawkpaw find x1 lungwort, x1 horsetail, and x1 ragwort. ]

[ Hawkpaw learns basic poison recognition. ]

[ Starclan grants Pinestar's request of a warrior. ]

[ Mod notes: Please remember that you may only send out six cats per patrol! You will not receive any benefits from having extra cats on a hunting or border patrol. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me