FIRST CLANS
terraclan
schwellenangst
lagoonclan
hazeclan

└─────┘

┌────────────────────────────┐

WEATHER REPORT - LEAF-FALL
Leaf-fall has arrived! The leaves are slowly but surely beginning to turn color, and will turn the once green
forests into a palette of oranges, reds, and browns. Prey will start getting a little difficult to catch, and
there could be a risk of warriors coming back with colds...

└────────────────────────────┘

────────────────────────────

apprentice ceremonies:
Schwellenangst welcomes Kaiser, Heidi, Mischa, and Siegfried as apprentices!

final assessments:
Unfortunately, Klitzkleine and Reinhilde failed their final assessments and will have to try again next moon.

border patrols:
Alois's patrol encounters a parent and their two kits.

mod notes:
you skipped over zenzi's age! in your next, she should be 32 moons.
apprentices don't learn skills in the same post where they rank up as apprentices.
your clan will now begin consuming fresh-kill in every post.
the grown images i chose are completely optional, you can choose your own if you wish.

dark forest request:
The Dark Forest pays heed to Hazestar's request and send forward Sandpaw to join HazeClan.

warrior ceremonies:
HazeClan has one new warrior to swell their ranks; Starlingflight!

expecting parents:
Windsong has learned that she's carrying Genetstorm's litter!

kittings:
Turtledove has given birth to a healthy litter of four! (1; molly) (2; molly) (3; molly) (4; tom)

herb gathering:
Ashfang and Twigstorm collect +1 juniper berries, +1 deadly nightshade, +1 watermint, and
+1 blackberry leaves.

hunting parties:
Owlstorm's patrol returned with +4 shrews.
Feathermist's patrol returned with +2 shrews, +1 mouse, and +1 rabbit.
Rainsong's patrol returned with +2 stoats.

border patrols:
Hazestar's patrol encounters an injured rogue, cast out of their own group. If they join, they'll need
+1 cobwebs and a moon of rest.
Tigerleap's patrol is uneventful.
Aspencreek's patrol is uneventful.

training sessions:
Pantherpaw and Whisppaw have learned a new skill; stalking!
Tansypaw has learned a new skill; defense!
Willowpaw and Sheeppaw have learned a new skill; hunting!
Maplepaw has learned a new skill; offense!

hunting parties:
Skygaze and Ashfeather were only able to catch +1 mouse on the account that Ashfeather, weakened by
hunger due to lack of food, collapsed in the middle of the hunt. She'll need to be carefully watched by the
medicine cat, and is unable to join hunts or patrols until further notice.

mod notes:
please age up your cats in every post, if you miss this too frequently, it may result in a warning.
in your next post, skygaze should be 28 moons.
your fresh-kill pile was meant to be personalized with the types of your prey your clan catches way
earlier. please, edit that accordingly.
the rest of the mods and i have concerns about the way you choose to play CAC and recommend that you
refresh yourself on the rules of the thread and the game's mechanics.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

founding:
The spirits of StarClan rejoice tonight, for there is a new Clan to carry on the legacy of the lost four;
HickoryClan has been founded!

Katrione will chose your mod.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dewclan || 07

Postby triplethesix » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:51 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    we are the warriors who built this town!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    i. seventeen cats ii. ten mollies iii. seven toms iv. zero other
    iv. visiting dreamcave now v. no injuries vi. kitting next moon
    vii. mod is imp.
    vii. dewclan was previously known as lynxclan, modded by amethyst. the clan has moved and is now dewclan.
    viii. collecting x1 chervil, x1 stick, x1 raspberry leaves, x1 rabbit, x1 vole, x1 mouse for 1-7 on the advent calendar (added to fresh-kill pile + herb stock)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    [starclan] froststar wishes for a warrior.
    [servings] dewclan consumes x1 vole + x1 all birds.
    [herb hunting] bluesky looks for kitting herbs.
    [injuries] none
    [hunting] sandsnarl + hawkthorn.
    [patrolling] greengaze + grayleap + patchedmask.
    [mentorship] froststar + birchpaw, marigoldstep + sunnypaw.
    [other] none

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    a moon hasd passed since lynxclan had moved to the forest and became dewclan. the clan was doing well, and kits were growing stronger as apprentices and warriors learned the new skills they’d need in the forest. luckily, the clan was settling in quite well, and the prey was running quite well despite it being leaf-bare. bluesky also seemed to be finding the herbs he needed and he seemed to know the new herbs within the forest.

froststar steadily jogged through the forest. earlier in the day, she’d left with marigoldstep, who was still next to her, and went to the dreamcave to speak with their warrior ancestors for the first time since their move. while she was there, froststar told the starry cats that her clan was doing quite well, but needed more warriors as several mollies of the clan were now queens. froststar also knew that it’d be hard with leaf-bare being the next season despite the clan’s move into a new environment.

froststar blinked out of her thoughts, slowing her pace to a walk as they entered their territory. she looked around, examining the territory. the leaves above were slowly changing their color from green to various shades of red, orange, yellow, and brown. froststar smiled at the sight of them, and she watched as a leaf slowly fluttered down from a tree. “beautiful, isn’t it?” she commented to marigoldstep. the two had both been quiet since exiting the dreamcave, only speaking briefly few times. “it is.” marigoldstep replied, glancing around. “i wish it was beautiful like this forever without the dread of leaf-bare.” she added with a sigh. “so do i.” froststar meowed with a frown. the thoughts of the cold season and snow falling from the sky sent a shiver down froststar’s spine.

when the two mollies arrived at camp, they ran into sandsnarl and hawkthorn who were by the camp entrance. “greetings, sandsnarl, hawkthorn.” froststar meowed to her clanmates. the two cats looked up, surprised. “good morning, froststar, marigoldstep. it’s good to see you’ve arrived back safely.” hawkthorn meowed. sandsnarl flashed a glare st the younger tom as he spoke. “yes, it is.” she meowed in agreement. the two cats had always seemed to dislike eachother, both of their rather snappy attitudes causing arguments. however, the whole clan could see that the two were friends, even if they didn’t act like it. they often volunteered to patrol or hunt together, and they were found chatting around camp several ones a day. “we were just about to head out for a hunt, greengaze, grayleap, and patchedmask are patrolling.” sandsnarl informed the clan leader after a moment of silence. froststar nodded, glancing around camp. “i suppose i should fetch birchpaw.” froststar meowed, her eyes landing on the siamese tom. he was behind on his training due to joining the clan late, and froststar trained him to the best of her ability so far, determined to make him the warrior he dreamed of being. with a wave of her tail, froststar padded away from the group.

when she rewatched her apprentice, froststar gave a friendly nod. “hello, birchpaw. i’d like to take you out to work on your hunting today.” she meowed. birchpaw looked up and nodded. “sounds good. after you.” he meowed in response. froststar could see the young cat maturing in his words. without a change in her expression, froststar turned and headed towards the camp entrance, spotting marigoldstep paddding to her own apprentice, sunnypaw.

sunnypaw looked up to see his mentor, marigoldstep coming towards him. “hi, marigoldstep!” he meowed happily. “will we be training today?” he meowed, his eyes bright as usual. “yes, i believe we should work on your battle skills.” she informed the apprentice. with a determined nod, the apprentice stood up, preparing to follow his mentor. as the tom glanced towards the camp entrance, he saw his best friend, birchpaw heading out with froststar. sunnypaw frowned, wishing they could train together. the tom was snapped out of his thoughts as he saw marigoldstep begin to pad away. scrambling to a run, the apprentice quickly ran to catch up to her as they exited camp.

within the nursery, mews could be heard. stonekit was boasting about learning the basic hunting crouch from sunnypaw who had cisited them earlier. “teach us!” littlekit begged. stonekit gave a sly grin before dropping down, showing off his new move. “just like this!” he whispered excitedly, eyes focused on a scrap of moss. the young tom crept forward, his tail still and above he ground. as he neared the scrap, he leapt, his front paws landing on the scrap. proudly, he but his prize and showed the other kits. “let me try!” littlekit mewed, dropping down into a crouch, autumnkit doing he same. autumnkit has easily picked up on stonekit’s new move, andrew crouch was very similar, if not better. however, littlekit’s wasn’t as great. “keep your tail still!” autumnkit whispered to her sister, seeing the small calico’s tail waving in the air. quickly, littlekit stopped her tail. “you kits are learning quick.” an approaching voice rasped. the three kits looked up and saw blossomdream entering ge nursery. “i bet you’ll be great warriors someday, all of you.” she added with a smile. “yeah, we will!” autumnkit grinned. the other two kits nodded happily before continuing with their crouches.

canyoncry and brindlepelt had been chatting, but they turned their heads at the sound of blossomdream. “hello there, blossomdream. how are you today?” canyoncry asked kindly. the elder was like a grandmother to all of the kits, and she was greatful for blossomdream. “oh, i’m doing fine. how about you two?” the elder replied, sitting down. “i’m doing well, thank you.” brindlepelt meowed. “i’m doing pretty good aslwell.” canyoncry added.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

leader
    froststar - molly - 50 moons
    ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
    marigoldstep- molly - 41 moons

medicine cats
    bluesky - tom - 29 moons
    name - gender - age

medicine cat apprentice
    name - gender - age

warriors
    sandsnarl - molly - 55 moons
    greengaze - molly - 47 moons
    hawkthorn - tom - 36 moons
    grayleap - tom - 31 moons
    patchedmask - tom - 27 moons

apprentices
    birchpaw - tom - 15 moons
    sunnypaw - tom - 8 moons

queens
    brindlepelt - molly - 57 moons
    autumnkit - molly - 4 moons
    littlekit - molly - 4 moons
    canyoncry - molly - 36 moons
    stonekit - tom - 5 moons
    dawnlight - molly - 28 moons
    ↳ due in one moon

elders
    blossomdream - molly - 136 moons

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

borders
    north
    clan - relationship - user
    south
    west
    east

ally clans
    clan - user
    clan - user

enemy clans
    clan - user
    clan - user

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

herbs
    chervil - x1
    cobwebs - x1
    comfrey roots - x1
    dock - x1
    marigold - x1
    raspberry leaves - x2
    stick - x1

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

poisons
    none in stock

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

prey
    mice - x1 - 1 serving
    voles - x2 - 1 serving -> x1 used now
    rabbits - x2 - 2 servings
    squirrels - x1 - 2 servings
    all birds - x1 - 3 servings -> x1 used now
    hares - x0 - 3 servings

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

mentors
    froststar - birchpaw
    ↳ endurance, stealth
    marigoldstep - sunnypaw
    ↳ stealth

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

relations
    bluesky is the brother of birchpaw
    brindlepelt is the mother of autum
    nkit and littlekit
    canyoncry is the mother of stonekit
    dawnlight and grayleap are expecti
    ng kits

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

deceased cats
    none
Last edited by triplethesix on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Arya22 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:27 am

Number of Cats: 45
(22 Mollies 23 Toms)

"Spiderstar!" dim voices around him. "Spiderstar?" painful throbbing on his head. His whole body ached. He started opening his eyes and a bright light burned his eyes. He closed them again. It hurt. "Let me through! Everyone, get away, he nerds to breathe for Starclan's sake!" was that Fawnthroat? "Spiderstar, can you hear me?" Yes, that definitely was Fawnthroat. The leader tried to move, but simply tensing his muscles sent sharp stabs of pain shooting through his body, so he stopped. There was a short silence, then Spiderstar felt someone push small things past his mouth. As a reflex action, he swallowed. "We need to get him back to camp. The poppy seeds I gave him will soon kick in, hopefully they'll take some of the pain away."

Spiderstar was horrified. They couldn't move him! He wanted to tell them, to say that it would hurt too much. But ironically, the pain was too strong, and again, he was unable to speak. For a minute after that, there was silence except for a low hubbub, and Spiderstar thought he was unconscious again. But then he felt that slowly, the pain was receding. Not as if he was falling unconscious, he still felt as awake as before. It was just slowly getting lesser by the second. "Let's go." a worried Fawnthroat spoke up.

Again, Spiderstar had his moment of panic. No they shouldn't! The poppy seeds weren't strong enough! But again, he did not move, and soon felt cats carry him up. The simple movement sent spears of fire up his limbs, and for the first time Spiderstar let out a sound, a quiet whimper of pain. The cats stopped, but Fawnthroat's voice got them moving again. "We have to go on, he can't stay here." for Spiderstar, the pain was unbearable. He let out another whimper, but except for a slight hesitation in their steps, the cats did not acknowledge it. Pain flared red in front of his eyes, making him want to flinch. He was trying to escape the pain, take refuge in the cool black depths of unconsciousness. And it was working. Just before the soothing dark fell over him, Spiderstar heard just three words from Fawnthroat. "I'm sorry, Spiderstar."

~~~

A while later, when Spiderstar was finally resting in the medicine den, Freckleface was walking towards it. He entered quietly, looking around. Where was Fawnthroat? The Tom could only see Ashwhisper quietly sorting herbs and counting them. "Where is Fawnthroat?" Freckleface asked the young medicine cat. Ashwhisper turned in a rush, almost stumbling over her own paws- she looked scared. When she saw Freckleface, she relaxed. "Are you hurt? I can help if that is the case." she proposed. Freckleface quickly shook his head. "No no, I just wanted to talk to her." he reassured her. Ashwhisper nodded. "Oh good. I believe she is by the river, she wanted to rest a little. She's been very tired since all the business with Spiderstar.." Freckleface nodded at Ashwhisper's words. It was exactly the reason why he wanted to see her. "Thank you." he replied, then quietly padded out of the medicine den.

Walking towards the river, Freckleface thought about the medicine cat. Ever since coming into the clan, he had been sure that he knew her. And finally one day, she and told him that she was her mother. Luckily, as far as he knew, no-one else knew that. It was funny how, without really knowing her, he had recognized her, and she him. Family looks, he supposed. But ever since, Freckleface had felt very responsible for his mother, who was now aging. And he knew that Spiderstar's many accidents and Mossfur's too must have taken their toll on her.

He was getting closer now. Freckleface saw Fawnthroat curled in a ball, her head lying on her paws and watching the rover flow past with a tired look. Her ears twitched as he came closer, until she lifted her head. "Oh, it's you, Freckleface." Fawnthroat said with a small smile. Freckleface was struck at how tired she sounded. "Yes," he replied, getting closer. "I just wanted to ask how you were doing." the aging medicine cat smiled again. "I'm doing fine." But Freckleface shook his head. "I don't believe you. Spiderstar's injuries tired you out more than you let on, didn't they?" There was a short silence, during which Fawnthroat seemed to hesitate. Then she sighed and put her head back down on her paws.

"Yes, you're right. He loses life after life, and I am powerless to save him. How many does he have left? Six? Five?" Fawnthroat looked away from her son's gaze. "Barely out of the medicine den and he runs after a rabbit, losing another life." She shook her head. "I'm useless." By Impulse, Freckleface stepped forward and nuzzled her cheek gently. "Don't say that. Without you, Spiderstar and many other clan cats would be dead already. You're y e and one keeping us all alive." Fawnthroat turned her head back and looked tenderly over him. He was so much like his father. Always there for her, always so encouraging. "Don't underestimate Ashwhisper." Fawnthroat objected. "Everyone seems to forget her. She may be young, but I couldn't have done it without her." Freckleface nodded. "Of course. But you've been here since the very beginning. You're a familiar and comforting figure, you're close to our hearts." Fawnthroat smiled as she watched him, her heart warm. Finally she sat up and licked him on the cheek, then buried her head in his fur. "I'm glad you're here, Freckleface." she murmured. "I guess I really needed that right now. Thanks." And Freckleface, smiling tenderly, put his tail on her back and purred.

~~~

"Hopstripe?" he asked thoughtfully. "Hmm?" "I wanted to ask you.. Why?" having before been staring into space, Rowangaze turned his eyes on his mate. "Why didn't you want me to say anything?" Hopstripe looked down, absentmindedly playing with a leaf. "Oh Rowangaze.. It's.. Complicated. I-" she shifted uncomfortably. She trusted Rowangaze more than anything in the world. Yet it wasn't trust that kept her from saying everything. It was fear. Fear of him leaving her because of it. Fear about Honeyear knowing. Taking a decision, Hopstripe raised her eyes to meet his. "I'll tell you next time. I promise." she finally said. Inside, her heart was beating painfully. She was scared. Rowangaze looked at her, a quizzical expression on his face. Then he nodded.

"Oh, I also wanted to tell you.." Hopstripe began again, wanting to change subject. Rowangaze tilted his head. "Yes?" he questioned. Hopstripe was nervous again, yet not for the same reason. "I think.. I think I may be expecting your kits." she murmured, feeling her fur heat up. Rowangaze, all previous mysteries forgotten, straightened up with a lopsided grin. "You are? You- you really think you're pregnant with my- my kits?" he repeated, blinking. And after Hopstripe nodded, he went to her and licked her cheek. "I'm very happy. Are you?" Rowangaze smiled again when Hopstripe nodded. But her head was down and he hadn't noticed her tears.

~~~

Night was slowly falling, and once there were many cats about, Honeyear went to find Rippednose, who was alone. "I need to talk to you." the deputy said without any preamble. The large tom looked up, his gruff face frowning. "About what?" he asked, trying to keep his voice calm. Honeyear rolled his eyes and his tail swished in annoyance. "Not here, mousebrain. Come." and without another look back, he turned away and started off towards the edge of camp, where there was usually no-one.

Once they were there and Honeyear had checked there was no-one, he sat down in front of Rippednose. "Your help in the coming battle will be very useful. I've seen your skill." he started. Rippednose was watching carefully. He could tell Honeyear had something important to say- and he'd better not interrupt. "But there are many clan cats, too many for just three of us. So I have decided to ask someone else to join us." he paused, looking very satisfied of himself. Rippednose was very curious to know who, but he was too scared of angering the deputy, so he kept his mouth shut. "It shall be Ferretstrike." Honeyear said in the end. "He is a good warrior. He is young, and thus easier to convince. But not only that. Both his parents are dead, and I'm certain a feeling of injustice and anger towards the murderer is present in him. It is a child's play to play on those feelings and convince him." Honeyear grinned, but it was a cold grin, malevolent and bloodthirsty.

Rippednose smiled back, an old excitement rising up in him. Its was the excitement before a hunt, before a kill. "When will we be attacking?" he asked, the excitement obvious in his voice. Honeyear glanced at him from the side. "Spiderstar still has too many lives. We should wait until he's down to his last or second to last. I can help with that, I know a few herbs." he replied calmly. Rippednose nodded. "Makes sense. Let me know when it is time." Honeyear smiled again, his eyes twinkling maliciously. "Of course." then, head high, he strode off. Rippednose, watching him leave, smiled a little while tilting his head. He liked the deputy very much. He was strong, intelligent and wanted power- which he as soon going to get.

~

Honeyear walked calmly and confidently. He knew what he had to do, he knew how he had to do it. Nothing could go wrong, really. Going towards the warrior den, where he knew he would find Ferretstrike, he thought about all changes that would happen once he was leader.
Weak cats would be exiled- that meant anyone over 80 moons. The old medicine cat would be allowed to stay for a while.. But he'd kill her soon enough, she was a little too annoying. Only trouble could come from her.
Kits would become apprentices at the age of 5 moons, not 6, so they could start learning how to fight quicker. Things like sneaking wouldn't be useful anymore- instead, there would be more fighting. An extra training session on the values of a clan and all of Honeyear's rules would be set in place.
Another reform would be the place of cats in the clan. He would have a circle of higher up cats, who would give out his decisions to the ones lower down. That would include himself, Rippednose, Hopstripe and maybe Ferretstrike.
Males would be able to choose their mate, and females would not have a say in it. And Honeyear would finally be able to have Brambleburr for himself, and him alone.

The warrior den was there now. Stepping into it, Honeyear waited a second to let his eyes accustom themselves to the dim light, then he looked around for the young warrior. There he was. "Ferretstrike, could you please come?" the deputy asked. The Tom looked surprised, but he nodded and walked to him. "Yes?" "Follow me, I have something to ask you." and Honeyear padded out of the warriors den, followed by Ferretstrike.

Once they were outside. Honeyear led Ferretstrike to a slightly secluded spot. Before turning to face the young warrior, Honeyear put a gentle, apologetic expression on his face. Then he sat and started talking. "Ferretstrike.. It pains me to talk about this, especially since it has been many moons now, but I think it is your right to know this." Honeyear paused, while Ferretstrike's face visibly darkened. "I am obviously talking about your parents death." immediately after those words, Ferretstrike turned and began to walk off. "I don't wanna talk about it!" he called back. Honeyear, cursing himself for not having thought about it, walked behind the Tom. "Ferretstrike, come back!" "No!" the warrior neither stopped nor slowed. "Ferretstrike, I know who's fault it is!" Honeyear called one last time. At those words, Ferretstrike stopped right in his tracks and whirled around. "What do you mean?" he growled. Honeyear smiled inwardly. He knew he had the toms attention now.

"I know who is responsible for your parents death. And they are still in the clan." Honeyear said. Casually, while talking, the deputy started walking back to the secluded spot- they had come a little too close to the rest of clan. Ferretstrike was following along without thinking. "Who is it? Why are you telling me now? Why just me, and not say it to the whole clan?" Honeyear sighed, sounding sad. "It's hard to say, you know. Especially when the responsible people are the ones close to our hearts, the ones we trusted." After a short pause, Honeyear looked Ferretstrike in the eye. "Spiderstar is the one responsible for your parents death." and before Ferretstrike could talk, Honeyear continued.

"He may seem very kind, but the problem is that he is weak. He is weak and gullible. He doesn't choose who joins the clan or not. He could not protect your mother, and when the highly suspicious siamese siblings arrived, he couldn't put two and two together and get them away from us." Ferretstrike was very still, with just a very slight trembling in his limbs as he stared at Honeyear. "Spiderstar is the reason three of our clan mates have left us- and the rest are still in high danger." Honeyear paused. "Ferretstrike, me and a few other clan mates have begun a plan to protect the rest of you. We have decided that we needed a new leader, one who could avoid things like what happened to Leafstrike and Ravenfeather. One who would be strong enough to pull the whole clan through difficult times, like this one. But we aren't enough. What we plan to do will anger a few of the other clan mates, who are still blind to what I have told you. That's why we need you."

Having finished his little speech, Honeyear was silent as he watched Ferretstrike. The tom was very shaken, and still unmoving. After almost a minute of silence, Honeyear stood. "Don't worry Ferretstrike, you don't need to say anything just yet. I understand this is very hard to hear. Go back to the warriors den, and come to me anytime you're ready. I'll be there for you." he said gently, and after giving a soft push at Ferretstrike with his head, the deputy moved away, grinning as soon as his back was turned.

~~~

Birds chirping, but getting more and more quiet. Two siamese cats were hunting silently, their ears twitching and eyes scouring the undergrowth. The two cats were very close, that much was obvious. Their bodies moved harmoniously and not one had to speak before they turned, stopped or sped up. It was a successful hunt. Soon enough, the had caught two mice and were eating silently. One of them, slightly smaller, sat down once she was done and watched her brother.

"Smokebreath, we need to talk." the Tom looked up at her and sighed. "I knew it'd come at some point. You're not over it yet, are you? You want to go back." Fogspark, the molly, didn't need to nod- he was right, and he knew it. "The facts are, Fogspark, we can't go back. We are regarded as murderers, and setting a foot in the area would be making our own death sentence." his sister shook her head and stood up, starting to pace around. "True, but we don't necessarily need to go into camp. We could just scout around and see if we can hear anything. Don't you see, Smokebreath ? We aren't the murderers, so it is still out there somewhere. We ran off and left the clan cats to fend for themselves, even though we know more about this than most of them. We can't abandon them!" she exclaimed. Then her voice dropped and she murmured, almost to herself, "And I still owe one to Mikestep."

After a little pause, Smokebreath sighed again, shaking his head. He reflected once more that his sister must have been thinking about this for a long time, having probably prepared her speech before. And he was annoyed at himself for not having prepared any arguments in advance- Fogspark was pretty convincing. "Fogspark, we can't just.." fox dung, he was lost for words. "This isn't really.." Fogspark had stopped pacing anf was now watching him intently. "Oh Fogspark, stop it! You know this isn't safe, why must you make it complicated?!" Smokebreath finally exclaimed. "I don't agree, and I'm not going." he stated firmly. After a quick silence, Fogspark shrugged and stood up. "Fine then. I'm going without you." and without another word, Fogspark turned around and started walking off.

For a second, Smokebreath was so startled that he didn't move. Then, when his sister had truly disappeared in the trees, he glanced around, worried. "Fogspark?" he called. No answer, perhaps a rustling in the bushes. "Fogspark?!" he asked again. Only an owl hooted. "Fogspark, wait for me!" Smokebreath, throwing all good intentions out, ran after his sister.

~~~

It was fully night. Everyone in the camp was sleeping, even the medicine cats had succumbed to their restless days and fallen asleep. Spiderstar, in the medicine den, was restless. His head hurt terribly, it was a pain that had grown and grown all day. How, it was worse than ever. Despite Fawnthroat's reassurance that he would be fine, Spiderstar was sure something was wrong, terribly wrong.

All of a sudden, the pain was even worse. It was a sharp stabbing, one which made Spiderstar flinch. It was blinding him, and inside him, Spiderstar knew something terrible was about to happen. He tried to talk, to warn Fawnthroat and ask for her help, but just as he tried to open his mouth, an even worse blazing of pain made everything go black for him.

~The next day~

Stonekit was a quiet kit- but even he, this morning, could not stay calm. He was now 6 moons, old enough to become an apprentice. "Wheatfur?" he asked his adoptive mother. "Who will my mentor be?" the Queen shrugged. "That is not for me to decide. Spiderstar will- though it might be Honeyear for you today, since Spiderstar isn't well." she told him gently. "Now, do you want to go out and see a few other apprentices? Sure, they're older, but they can tell you about what it's like." she smiled encouragingly. Stonekit shook his head quickly and moved closer to Wheatfur. "No, I don't." he said quietly. "No." Wheatfur smiled gently and licked the top of his head. He might not be her real kit, but she had completely adopted him. "Of course. We'll go together when it's time then." she promised. She wouldn't force him to go outside.

~

A few hours later, it was time at last. Hidden away in his mothers long fur, Stonekit had finally left the nursery and was looking around with wide eyes. He had gone out of the nursery before, but still, he was very impressed. "You doing ok, Stonekit?" a voice called. Stonekit jumped. It was Fennecpaw, a new apprentice who had arrived not long ago. Stonepaw nodded, trying to fluff up his fur to make himself look bigger. "Yes, I'm fine." just as he said that, he heard Honeyear's call to gather everyone. "It's gonna start." Wheatfur whispered in his ear. Together, they went closer to the high rock.

Honeyear was looking around camp, feeling quite satisfied with himself. This was how he liked it: everyone looking up at him. And this was how it would be very soon, forever. "Swallowclan cats, your leader is still too weak after his injuries yesterday to come, so I will do the assignments today. First of all, I would like Stonekit to come forward. He is finally 6 moons old, and thus old enough to become apprentice. Stonekit, you are now Stonepaw, and your mentor will be Mikestep." he had said the whole thing very quickly, as if he had wanted to get it over with, and his tone had been.. Condescending, at times. Wheatfur, on the defensive for her little kit, frowned a little. She didn't like him.

"That done, I'll be giving out patrols." Honeyear said, and began to list out cats names.

(Spiderstar has lost another life due to internal bleeding
Gingerglow is giving birth!!
Sootcloud is giving birth!!
Fawnthroat helping the queen's with Wheatfur
Ashwhisper taking care of Spiderstar and Mossfur
Stonekit is now Stonepaw, an apprentice! His mentor is Mikestep
Brambleburr and Shinepaw training (climbing)
Honeyear and Lynxpaw training (climbing)
Freckleface and Hailpaw training (climbing)
Hopstripe and Ivypaw training (climbing)
Smokewhisker and Fennecpaw training (hunting)
Mikestep and Stonepaw training (hunting)
Barkknot, Sycamorewhisker, Beetlewing and Specklefang patrolling
Sandpelt, Rowangaze, Pebblesplash and Fireblaze patrolling
Ferretstrike, Sunlight, Ivythorn and Iceflower hunting)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 81 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★

Deputy:
          Honeyear | 63 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 84 moons | Female | X
          Ashwhisper | 21 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Smokewhisker | 45 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 65 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 32 moons | Male | X
          Freckleface | 55 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 32 moons| Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 58 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr | 58 moons | Female | X
          Beetlewing | 24 moons | Male | X
          Specklefang | 24 moons | Female | X
          Sandpelt | 28 moons | Male | X
          Smokebreath | 47 moons | Male | X
          Fogspark | 47 moons | Female | X

Pebblesplash | 20 moons | Male | X
          Rowangaze | 34 moons | Male | X
          Fireblaze | 19 moons | Male | X
          Mossfur | 26 moons | Male | X
          Iceflower | 20 moons | Female | X
          Ivythorn | 21 moons | Female | X
          Sunlight | 17 moons | Female | X
          Ferretstrike | 17 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 31 moons | Female | X
          Goldenflight | 29 moons | Male | X
          Flintspark | 14 moons | Female | X
          Rippednose | 48 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Lynxpaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Ivypaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Hailpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Shinepaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Fennecpaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Stonepaw | 6 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 66 moons | Female | X
          Moonshadow | 63 moons | Female | X
          Barleystorm | 55 moons | Female | X
          Fuzzyheart | 17 moons | Female | X
          Sootcloud | 28 moons | Female | X (giving birth!!)
          Gingerglow | 27 moons | Female | X (giving birth!!)

Kits:
          Amberkit | 1 moons | Female | X
          Eucalyptuskit | 1 moons | Male | X
          Pantherkit | 1 moons | Male | X
          Hamsterkit | 0 | Male | X
          Degukit | 0 | Female | X
          Pipistrellekit | 0 | Female | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North: Clan name | Owner
    East: Clan name | Owner
    South: Clan name | Owner
    West: Sorrelclan | Skygold

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x2
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x3 (one used on Spiderstar)
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x2
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x0
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x6
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x1
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x0
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints. | x0
    Ivy leaves | Used to carry and store other herbs. | x1
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth. | x1
    Ragwort leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.| x1
    Burnet | Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.| x0
    Elder leaves | Soothes sprains. | x1
    Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief. | x2
    Oak leaves | Stops infection from setting in. | x1 (used on Spiderstar)
    Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs. | x1
    Beech leaves | Used to carry other herbs around. | x1
    Raspberry leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting.| x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (6 servings per post)
    Mice | x5 | 5 servings
    Vole | x5 | 5 servings
    Small fish | x4 | 8 servings (6 used up)
    Big fish | x3 | 9 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Total: 23 servings left over/ 3 posts

Mentors:
    Brambleburr | Shinepaw | 4: hunting, fighting, stalking, climbing
    Honeyear | Lynxpaw | 4: fighting, hunting, stalking, climbing
    Freckleface | Hailpaw | 4: hunting, stalking, fighting, climbing
    Hopstripe | Ivypaw | 4: fighting, hunting, stalking, climbing
    Smokewhisker | Fennecpaw| 2: fighting, hunting
    Mikestep | Stonepaw | 1: hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | number of training sessions: which ones

Deceased Cats:
    Ravenfeather | 58 moons | Female | Murdered by Hopstripe | X
    Fauna | 177 moons | Female | Eating water hemlock given by Honeyear | X
    Leafstrike | 63 moons | Male | Murdered by Honeyear | X
    Cat Name | Cat age at death | Gender | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mates:
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Moonshadow and Freckleface
    Fuzzyheart and Fireblaze
    Gingerglow and Goldenflight
    Hopstripe and Rowangaze
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Flintspark <-> Ferretstrike
    Iceflower -> Ferretstrike
    Ivythorn <-> Mossfur
    Pebblesplash -> Iceflower
    Beetlewing -> Iceflower
    Sunlight -> Pebblesplash
    Rippednose ->Honeyear
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Fireblaze
    Wheatfur+Barkknot= Hamsterkit
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlewing, Specklefang
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretstrike, Fuzzyheart
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpelt, Amberkit, Eucalyptuskit
    ???+??? (Ivyclan) = Fogspark, Smokebreath
    Moonshadow+Freckleface= Pantherkit
    Fuzzyheart+Fireblaze=Pipistrellekit, Degukit
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:58 am

Terra Clan
Number of Cats: 4 Here

"What have I told you? You need to rest!" Twistedcloud hissed as Ashfeather was trying to leave the medicine den. "I want to hunt for my clan." Ashfeather sighed, creeping back. "You know that you're weakened by no food, so you must eat." Twistedcloud passed him a mouse. "We'll share it together.". Ashfeather began to nibble at the rodent, and Twistedcloud joined in.
Meanwhile, Skygaze went out to get more food with Rubystar. "This place is strange..." Skygaze muttered, but Rubystar heard her. "I understand. It'll be hard to look for prey in territory you don't know." He replied, with a gentle smile on his face.

[ A clan who had just begun, and where a friend must find a friend to start it. ]

Leader:
Rubystar | 54 moons | Male | Grey tabby with yellow eyes
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
Twistedcloud | 39 moons | Male | Dark gray tabby with blue eyes

Warriors: N/A
Skygaze | 28 moons | Female | Black and white cat with green eyes
Ashfeather | 28 moons | Male | Chocolate smoke cat with green eyes

Apprentices: N/A

Queens: N/A

Kits: N/A

Elders: N/A
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans: N/A
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders: N/A
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store: N/A
Goldenrod | 2 | Juices for bellyache, root for infected wounds
Tansy | 3 | Cures coughs, poison, and prevents Greencough
Dandelion | 1 | Heals bee stings, great painkiller
Sorrel | 1 | Traveling herb, builds up appetite

Fresh-Kill Pile: N/A
Mice | x2 | 2 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors: N/A
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats: N/A
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family: N/A
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 am

Meadowclan

Number of Cats: 14

winter solstice. wrote: [ Advent Calendar: You can choose and automatically add what you get from the advent calendar into your store!! ]
[ Shrikepaw and Beetlepaw learned the Fight skill ]
[ Foxpaw and Weaselpaw learned the Stealth skill ]
[ Mousestar's patrol caught three song birds ]
[ Newtclaw's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Nettleleaf gathered dock leaves and borage ]

"Are you sure, Nettleleaf? If done, this can't be undone."

Nettleleaf held his leader's gaze. "The stars called to her. The stars protected her. I can see no other future for her, but if you want to delay it, go ahead."

"You could've just said yes," Mousestar said, "but I won't force her into it. We have enough warriors for her to train with her siblings, if she wants. If Starclan set her paws on this path, then surely it won't matter how fast she walks it?"

"It might. The sign was unclear." Nettleleaf's pelt shivered as he remembered wading through knee-high; chest-high; neck-high mud. His paws straining to find solid ground, his mouth filling with sludge. His paws tangling in roots, pulling him clear of the mud. The herb scent filling his nose. Nettleleaf shook himself. "It wasn't a coincidence she followed me. Starclan nearly shouted her name to me. There is no clearer path for her."

"Clearer path for who?" The two adult cats stiffened at the interruption, turning their attention to the hedgerow where the voice came from.

Nettleleaf recovered first. "Shouldn't you still be in camp, Daisykit?"

"Nuh-uh. Comfreykit got to have a whole adventure. I'm allowed to walk two feet out of camp. And anyway, I’m not even out of camp. Who are you talking about? Is it one of us?"

Mousestar sighed, "it's... secret."

"It is one of us! Wait'll I tell the girls!" With that, the hedge rustled as Daisykit pulled his way back through to the camp side. The two adult cats waited until his footsteps had faded away completely before releasing their breaths.

"I wanted to keep it a little bit under wraps, but I guess they'll have found out soon enough," Nettleleaf broke the silence with a sigh.

Mousestar nodded. "I'll talk to Dawnflower and Comfreykit tomorrow. If she agrees, you can take Comfreykit to the Shining Stones after the ceremony."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun still hung in the sky, but the air grew heavy with the weight of evening. Mousestar stood with her back to the wheat, facing the camp, and summoned the cats together for the ceremony. She waited until the clan had settled down, with the main body of the clan in front of her; Dawnflower and her three kits to the right; and their soon to be mentors to her left.

"Starclan, heed my words. These young cats are about to take the next step in their life. Guide them as they are set on the path they will take through it. Guide them through their training and keep them safe while they learn how to be full warriors of Meadowclan." Mousestar flicked her tail, beckoning the first kit forward as she spoke, "Daisykit, do you pledge to listen and learn the ways of a warrior, to try your hardest to follow the rules laid before you?"

The young tom bounded forwards as she spoke, breaking away from his mother to stand in front of Mousestar. "I do," he mewed, meeting Mousestar's gaze with determination.

"Then, until you have received your warrior name, I hereby name you Daisypaw. Your mentor will be Pigeonpelt." Mousestar turned to watch the young warrior touch noses with her new apprentice. Pigeonpelt was barely older that an apprentice herself, but she was surprisingly good with the younger cats, and Mousestar hoped she'd be a good mentor.

Mousestar turned to the second kit. "Cloverkit, do you pledge to listen and learn the ways of a warrior, to try your hardest to follow the rules laid before you?"

"I do." Cloverkit promised, remaining seated until Dawnflower nudged her slightly. She stood where she was, tail fidgeting behind her.

"Then, until you have received your warrior name, I hereby name you Cloverpaw. Your mentor will be Badgerfoot." At Mousestar's words, Cloverpaw stepped across to touch noses with her mentor.

Mousestar lifted her head to meet the gaze of the first stars appearing. "A clan is not just warriors, as important as they are." She lowered her gaze to land on the third and final new apprentice. "Comfreykit, your path is different. Do you pledge to listen, not just to your mentor, but to Starclan and the world around you; To care, not just for your clanmates, but for any cat in need; To learn, not just how to survive, but to help others survive? Do you wish to train, not as a warrior, but as a medicine cat?"

Comfreykit licked her lips and raised her eyeline past Mousestar and up to the stars. "I do," she said.

"Then, until Starclan gives you your full name, I hereby name you Comfreypaw. Nettleleaf will mentor you, but he will not be alone. You will meet with Starclan this evening, at the Shining Stones."

Nettleleaf touched his new apprentice's nose, and the clan dispersed slightly, with the two medicine cats heading purposefully out of camp, and the two warrior apprentices being crowded by their new denmates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shining Stones were bigger than Comfreypaw had thought they'd be. She clung close to Nettleleaf as he strode confidently towards a patch of ground lit by the unnatural light of the stones.

Nettleleaf sat down, folding his tail over his paws, and lifted his head to the stars. "Starclan, I have brought to you this young cat who wishes to learn the secrets of the stars. Comfreypaw, step forwards and the stars will receive you."

Comfreypaw inched forwards, until she was fully in the pool of distorted moonlight. The world stilled and slowed, rippled and changed. She blinked hard, trying to clear her vision and was no longer surrounded by the Shining Stones, but was in a field. Confused, she looked around for Nettleleaf but found no one.

Voices called to her, but she could not tell where they were coming from. She started walking, trying to find the source of the voices, and felt her pelt brushed from all sides. Her nose filled with scents of cats she couldn't see, and her paws pushed forwards without her trying.

As she walked, the cat scents became more defined and the pelts brushing against her started to become visible. Silvery and faint at first, then with more colours to their pelts and personalities to their walks. Comfreypaw was led to a rocky outcropping. The cats swirled around, creating a clearing in the middle where Comfreypaw stood, tail twitching, face to face with Nettleleaf.

"Comfreypaw," Nettleleaf's voice was soft and reassuring, although it didn't quite sound like it came from his body, "welcome to Starclan. You have committed to the path of a medicine cat in the waking world, but words spoken there can be insincere and untrue." His voice echoed from all around Comfreypaw, and her pelt shivered. Nettleleaf continued, "Comfreypaw, do you pledge to learn and keep the ways of Starclan, to keep Meadowclan safe and to listen to the world and the stars, to the best of your abilities?"

Comfreypaw felt the eyes of a hundred spirits watching her, and knew there was no way to lie here. "I do." Though her voice was quiet, it echoed out across the starry group of cats.

"Then, as the voice of the spirits of starclan, I confirm your apprenticeship. Comfreypaw, you have been chosen to train as a medicine cat of Meadowclan. The stars wish you the best in your future."

Nettleleaf finished talking, and stepped past Comfreypaw, his pelt no more substantial than the spirit cats were. Comfreypaw turned to follow him, a walk turning into a run as she tried and failed to keep up. the field became muddier and her paws sank deep into the mud. Rain pelted against her as she struggled to keep her head above the ground. The wind roared. Mud filled her mouth; her eyes; her ears. Her paws struck out, trying and failing to drag herself through the ground as it sucked her down.
Comfreypaw felt the mud solidifying, felt it sealing her in, and she went limp. All at once, she was being pushed up up up and out, carried by something below her, something that tangled around her legs and body. Comfreypaw looked down and realised she was being carried up by some kind of tree, reaching up and up and up. As the tree carried her higher, it faded, and so did the rest of the world around her.

Comfreypaw opened her eyes to Nettleleaf and the Shining Stones, and the waking world. She blinked, fidgeting nervously. How much of that was real? She hadn't ever had a dream that felt like that before, but if they hadn't moved, then…

Nettleleaf broke the silence. "Did you dream anything?"

"You were there, shouldn't you know?"

"I saw only the ceremony. Starclan can borrow voices, scents and bodies. What did you see?"

Comfreypaw frowned. Already the dream was slipping away. "There was... mud? I was drowning in... in mud. And there was a tree and it grew?"

Nettleleaf nodded, slowly. "Do you know what kind of tree?"

Comfreypaw shook her head. "Is that important? It pushed me out of the mud."

Nettleclaw flicked his tail. "It might be. We'll find out, probably." He stood up, and led Comfreypaw away from the Stones. as the stepped out into the field, they were greeted with the rising sun. Comfreypaw was shocked. They'd been there all night? It hadn't felt like that long at all.

Rank Promontions:
Cloverkit -> Cloverpaw. Mentor = Badgerfoot
Daisykit -> Daisypaw. Mentor = Pigeonpelt
Comfreykit -> Comfreypaw. Mentor = Nettleleaf
Actions:
Meadowclan eat one hare and one rat (4 servings)
Advent Calendar: +1 mouse

Training sessions:
Nettleleaf + Comfreypaw - Basic herb training
Newtclaw + Shrikepaw - Stealth
Magpiecloud + Foxpaw - Fighting
Mousestar + Beetlepaw - Stealth
Smokewhisker + Weaselpaw - FIghting
Badgerfoot + Cloverpaw - Hunting
Pigeonpelt + Daisypaw - Fighting

Patrols:
Border - Newtclaw; Dawnflower; Nightfur; Beetlepaw
Hunting a - Mousestar; Magpiecloud; Pigeonpelt; Daisypaw; Weaselpaw
Hunting b - Smokewhisker; Badgerfoot; Shrikepaw; Cloverpaw; Foxpaw
Herb Search - Nettleleaf; Comfreypaw

Cats to find: Sablewhisper/Sedgewhisker and Nuggetshine/Goldtail from Lambclan

Leader:
          Mousestar | 50 moons | molly | X| Apprentice: Beetlepaw
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Nettleleaf |38 moons | tom | X
          Apprentice: Comfreypaw|6 moons | molly | X

Warriors:
          Smokewhisker| 52 moons| tom | X| Apprentice: Weaselpaw
          Badgerfoot| 41 moons | tom | X
          Magpiecloud | 34 | tom | X| Apprentice: Foxpaw
          Dawnflower | 33 moons| molly | X
          Newtclaw | 25 moons | molly | X apprentice: Shrikepaw
          Pigeonpelt| 14 moons | molly | X
          Nightfur | 20 moons | nonbinary | X

Apprentices:
          Shrikepaw | 11 moons | nonbinary | x
          Foxpaw | 9 moons | tom | X|
          Weaselpaw | 9 moons | tom | X|
          Beetlepaw | 9 moons | molly | X|
          Daisypaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Cloverpaw| 6 moons | molly | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Forestclan | Simonpet
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Moorclan | Dinolil1
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage | 2 |brings down fever; bellyache
    Catmint | 1 |for whitecough and greencough
    Cobweb | 2 |stops bleeding; binds things
    Dock | 2 |soothes scratches and sore pads
    Fennel | 2 |hip pain; pain whilst kitting
    Feverfew | 1 |brings down fever
    Goldenrod | 1 |healing wounds
    Lamb's Ear | 1 |
    Nettle | 1 |induces vomiting, poultice for wounds
    Poppy seeds | 1 |Pain relief
    Ragwort| 1 |aching joints; keep strength up
    Stick | 1 |splint for broken legs
    Tansy | 1 |coughs and sore throats;
    Watermint | 1 |bellyache
    Wild Garlic | 2 |prevents infection; rat bites
    Willow bark | 1 |painkiller

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Rat | x1 | 1 serving - eaten this moon
    Vole| x0| 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings - eaten this moon
    Song bird| x3 | 9 servings

Mentors:
    Mousestar | Beetlepaw | 3 training session | Hunting; tracking; fighting
    Smokewhisker | Weaselpaw | 3 training sessions | Hunting; tracking; stealth
    Magpiecloud | Foxpaw | 3 training sessions | Hunting; stealth
    Newtclaw | Shrikepaw | 2 training sessions | Hunting; fighting
    Pigeonpelt | Daisypaw | 0 training sessions | Moves
    Badgerfoot | Cloverpaw | 0 training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Newtclaw + unknown| Foxkit, Weaselkit, Beetlekit
    Dawnflower + unknown| Daisykit, Cloverkit, Comfreykit
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Borealclan | Staring Post

Postby womp womp » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:11 pm

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
''COURAGEOUS AND CALLOUS''

Thick-skinned and proud, it's nothing but pure pity if sensitivity is something you carry. Borealclan is in the northern temperatures of the taiga, and with their thick fur they have a strong attitude to complete it. Over generations, the felines that prowl around their territory have adjusted to the cold climate, often having long or thick fur. The cats of Borealclan are audacious, though rather closed off at times. Their territory consists of coniferous trees and sheets of snow often scattered around the area. A thin stream is placed near the edge of their territory, making it their main water source. From what it originally was, the cats that inhabited the clan had cleared out their camp with sturdy branches outlining their borders, building up overtime and eventually becoming a wall, of sorts.

Predators in Borealclan have consisted of bears, lynxes, foxes, grey wolves and the rare snow leopard. The most common prey that scurries around their territory are snowshoe hares, ermine, voles and red squirrel. Though the occasional bird and fish may find themselves in the fresh-kill pile. Fish, commonly, aren't preferred by the cats of Borealclan due to their awfully strong taste and slimy appearance. On the flipside, Borealclan members savor the taste of hares -- a liking that had been passed down and still shared along the clan.

Every several moons, the clan healer (medicine cat) may go off too meet with the stars at Aurora Cave, where they update their ancestors about the well being of the clan, and occasionally may ask for assistance in any problems that might've occurred in their clan. If needed, the healer may bring along the leader in request for a cat to join the clan. The name Aurora Cave was named after a particular goddess by the name of Aurorawhisper, a cat that is said to be able to control the weather when she lived. Despite the fact she's been seen only twice after she perished, every healer's dream is to see her one day.
[Note: There's a few cats I kept from my previous Clan! Dawnstar, Petalwave, Otterpond and Seawhisper! Their names will likely be changed :>]
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mirageclan [ second clan ]

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:35 pm

──────────────────────────────────────
mirageclan is a clan of organization and honor. if you were to look up perfection in the
dictionary, its name would appear. tweaked over moons of trial and error, mirageclan is
a model for other clans. the leader believes firmly in the warrior code, and any feline who
dare breaks it is severely punished, most likely by death. it is somewhat of a utopia, and
carefully assesses their progeny and potential members. any signs of imperfection are
thoroughly inspected and eradicated.

the one thing that sets it apart from a true utopia is the diversity of feline pelts and breeds.
commonly found colors are: white, gray, black, and blue. common breeds are: maine coon,
oriental, domestic longhair, domestic shorthair, and rex breeds. felines are assigned mates
to preserve this select pattern of colors and breeds, and any kit that is found to be imperfect
is cast aside. the breeding of two felines in different ranks in forbidden, and any feline found
to be condoning it, aware of it, participating in it, or a result of it will be killed. loyalty is of
the utmost importance.

their camp is located in an abandoned observatory in the appalachian mountains. the dens
are all of equal size and located on the first floor. the leader's den is located on the second
floor of the building, away from the other members. the only felines allowed to their den
are the medics, general, and those with explicit permission from the leader themselves.

the ranks are as follows:
leader -> high commander
deputy -> general
medicine cat -> medic
warriors -> soldiers
apprentices -> cadets
queens -> birthmothers
kits -> progeny
there are no elders, as they are seen as a weakness.

may this be my founder, please?
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅻ-ⅩⅦ-ⅯⅯⅩⅧ | 12-17-18

Postby Katrione » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:30 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- The warmth of greenleaf has begun to fade, leaving a beginning chill in its place. Already prey is beginning to hide, and predators are creeping from the shadows and willing to fight the Clans to ensure their survival as
      the coldest seasons start.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clarke kom skaikru wrote:
xxxxxxxxxWHEN YOU PLAY A ────────( GAME OF THRONES )───── YOU WIN OR YOU DIE
───── ( 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 ) ─────
n:
e:
s: echoclan : katrione: negative
w: forestclan : simonpet : positive
───────────────────
────── ( 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 ) ──────
clan name : username : notes
x
x
x

────────────────────
───── ( 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 ) ─────
clan name : username : notes
x
x
x

───────────────────

GENERAL ACTIONS
                  → the court does not consume any food this moon.
                  → the healers of the court search for herbs.
                  → tauriel retires to the mother's den.
                  xx──reas── due in two moons
                  → clarke retires to the mother's den.
                  xx──reas── due in two moons
                  → skai goes into labor with niylah's kits.
                  xx──surrog.── sneezenose
                  → echo tries for kits with asteria!
                  xx──surrog.── tigerleap of hazeclan
                  → jayde tries for kits with redstar of quickclan!
                  → brooke tries for kits with redstar of quickclan!
                  → the court welcomes mouse, mickey, minnie, lion, and peach.
                  → emilia and clarke turn away the kittypet.
                  → waverly and alysia become mates.
                  xx──detai── lesbians

THE FIRST FLEET
                  → the warriors of the 1st fleet hunt.
                  xx──cats── ezio, brooke, ali
                  xx──loc── in the cove
                  → the warriors of the 1st fleet patrol.
                  xx──rg── poseidon
                  xx──cats── alaire, xylia, hemlockbud
                  xx──loc── near the cove
                  → the warriors of the 1st fleet train their seconds.
                  xx──skill── swimming
                  xx──loc── training sands

THE SECOND FLEET
                  → the warriors of the 2nd fleet hunt.
                  xx──rg── hickoryfur
                  xx──cats── maia, koispots, cyprian
                  xx──loc── in the pine woods
                  → the warriors of the 2nd fleet patrol.
                  xx──rg── diamond
                  xx──cats── nolana, orpheus, adriel
                  xx──loc── in the pine woods
                  → the warriors of the 2nd fleet train their seconds.
                  xx──skill── battle
                  xx──loc── training sands

THE THIRD FLEET
                  → the warriors of the 3rd fleet guard.
                  xx──rg── onyx
                  xx──cats── helios, asteria, echo
                  xx──loc── in the camp
                  → the warriors of the 3rd fleet patrol.
                  xx──rg── bayek
                  xx──cats── arumwillow, sneezenose
                  xx──loc── in the twolegplace
                  → the warriors of the 3rd fleet train their seconds.
                  xx──skill── battle
                  xx──loc── training sands

[ The healers gathered broom, burdock root, burnet, catchweed and celandine ]
      [ Skai gave birth to two kits ]
      [ Echo is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Jayde is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Brooke is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Ezio's patrol caught a northern goshawk ]
      [ Poseidon's patrol found a loner ]
      [ Llyr, Rattlepaw, Alderpaw and Cassiopeia learned the Swim skill ]
      [ Hickoryfur's patrol caught two field mice ]
      [ Diamond's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Cersei, Sekhmet, Ta-bitjet and Manasa learned the Battle skill ]
      [ Bayek's patrol found a warrior. Based off of their tipped ear, the Court of Roses' cats can tell this cat has been to the Cutter ]
      [ Asclepius, Amun and Anubis learned the Battle skill ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Zelos Wilder wrote:

[center]New cats/rank up:
--> Sparkpaw is ready to take his warrior assessment!
--> Cinderpaw received her warrior name after passing her assessment: Cindersong!
--> Slatepaw received her warrior name after passing her assessment: Slatefang!
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Nettleblaze and Timberpaw go to gather herbs.
--> Slatefang, Peachfrost, Thornstrike, Appleclaw, and Ferretpaw hunt.
--> Cindersong, Pikewhisker, Hazelstream, Birchstorm, Cherryheart, and Daisypatch hunt.
--> Junipersplash, Cricketheart, Robinbreeze, and Peachfrost patrol.

Training:
--> Ferretpaw trains in tracking with Appleclaw.

Mates/Kits:
--> Snowflower due in one moon.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes two squirrels and a mouse. [5 servings]
--> Added 7 herbs from the Advent Calendar to ShiningClan! [borage x1, burnet x1, catmint x1, chervil x1, cobweb x2, yarrow x1]
-->

[ Sparkpaw passed his final assessment! ]
      [ Cinderpaw and Slatepaw are now warriors: Cindersong and Slatefang! ]
      [ Nettleblaze and Timberpaw gathered chamomile, chickweed and cob nuts ]
      [ Slatefang's patrol caught two birds ]
      [ Cindersong's patrol caught three birds ]
      [ Junipersplash's patrol found nothing important ]
Galipaygo wrote:
𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Leader Happenings:
[Shadowstar patrols the boarders]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[None this moon]
Boarder Patrols:
[In leader happenings this moon]
Hunting Patrols:
[Reedface, Gorsepaw, and Mudpatch hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Reedface trains Gorsepaw in hunting]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes a small fish, 2 serving!]
[Advent calendar: N/A]

[ Shadowstar found a warrior ]
      [ Reedface's patrol caught a small fish ]
      [ Gorsepaw learned the Hunt skill ]
scarlet_wolf wrote:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[ berrystar welcomes the warrior, troutmuzzle, to mangroveclan. ]
[ berrystar requests a strong-willed deputy from the ancestors. ]
[ while on patrol, berrystar finds a pair of cats; they are a mother-son pairing, and the mother, a calico molly, is incredibly hesitant to join. her kin cowers quietly from between her paws. berrystar takes the next moon to bring tiny gifts, primarily prey and bedding, to the minuscule family in an attempt to convince them to join. ]
[ while on patrol, berrystar saves an ornery tomcat from drowning in the outgoing tide; the tom, while he grumbles often and doesn't seem too fond of berrystar, he definitely is strong-willed; perhaps this could be the deputy that berrystar had asked the dead for? ]
[ it has been revealed over the moon that frothwhisker is primarily deaf (and, berrystar suspects, deaf in one of her ears, though frothwhisker is far too independent to even reveal this). this explains her spacey behavior upon first meeting the leader. ]
[ berrystar patrols the borders. ]
[ clowntail patrols the borders. ]
[ troutmuzzle goes hunting. ]
[ frothwhisker searches for herbs. ]
[ mangroveclan does not eat for their third moon. ]

[ Starclan grants Berrystar's request and sends Mangroveclan a deputy ]
      [ Berrystar's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Clowntail's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Troutmuzzle caught a snook ]
      [ Frothwhisker gathered alder bark ]
MockSun wrote:
DarkClan
Number of Cats: 1

Darkstar loses a life, and has 8 remaining.
Darkstar goes to the Moonpool and requests a healer.

[ Starclan grants Darkstar's request and has sent Darkclan a healer ]
      [ Your mod will be Ashton ]
morrissey wrote:

[ the prospective battalion member was turned down by bearstar for seeming scrawny. ]
[ redeemed from advent calendar: x7 raspberry leaves ]
[ montjacpaw, asphodelpaw, swiftpaw, and bloompaw take their warrior assessments. ]
[ sedgefeather, cindertuft, heronfoot, swiftpaw, buzzardpaw, and rowanpaw go on a border patrol. ]
[ elmstep, liontuft, cormorant, mottledpaw, wildpaw, and comfreypaw go on a border patrol. ]
[ wolfthroat, flintstone, sweetfeather, cedarpaw, bloompaw, and sunpaw hunt. ]
[ onyxstone, asterwind, smallheart, montjacpaw, pansypaw, and asphodelpaw hunt. ]
[ all apprentices train ]
[ bearstar requests a warrior from the ancestors. ]
[ rowanfeather goes into labor. adoniscloud is the father.
note: rowanfeather eases labor but i'm not sure if it works for her own labor. for backup, x5 raspberry leaves are used ]
[ trying for kits: cormorant and onyxstone, sedgefeather and liontuft ]
[ pansypaw goes to schwellenangst, willowpaw goes to schwellenangst, callapaw goes to court of roses, comfreypaw goes to court of roses, buzzardpaw goes to steamclan ]

[ Montjacpaw and Asphodelpaw both fell short in their warrior assessments. Swiftpaw and Bloompaw both passed their final assessments ]
      [ Sedgefeather's patrol found a young kit-mother and her newborn kit ]
      [ Elmstep's border patrol passed uneventfully ]
      [ Wolfthroat's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Onyxstone's patrol caught a frog, vole and an ermine ]
      [ Shadepaw, Cedarpaw, Coldpaw and Wildpaw didn't learn any skills ]
      [ Rowanpaw, Sunpaw, Adderpaw and Mottledpaw learned a skill ]
      [ Starclan grants Bearstar's request and sends Laurelclan a warrior ]
      [ Rowanfeather gave birth to two kits ]
      [ Onyxstone sadly didn't get pregnant. Try again next moon ]
      [ Sedgefeather sadly didn't get pregnant. Try again next moon ]
Diamond Sapphire wrote:
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
''COURAGEOUS AND CALLOUS''

Thick-skinned and proud, it's nothing but pure pity if sensitivity is something you carry. Borealclan is in the northern temperatures of the taiga, and with their thick fur they have a strong attitude to complete it. Over generations, the felines that prowl around their territory have adjusted to the cold climate, often having long or thick fur. The cats of Borealclan are audacious, though rather closed off at times. Their territory consists of coniferous trees and sheets of snow often scattered around the area. A thin stream is placed near the edge of their territory, making it their main water source. From what it originally was, the cats that inhabited the clan had cleared out their camp with sturdy branches outlining their borders, building up overtime and eventually becoming a wall, of sorts.

Predators in Borealclan have consisted of bears, lynxes, foxes, grey wolves and the rare snow leopard. The most common prey that scurries around their territory are snowshoe hares, ermine, voles and red squirrel. Though the occasional bird and fish may find themselves in the fresh-kill pile. Fish, commonly, aren't preferred by the cats of Borealclan due to their awfully strong taste and slimy appearance. On the flipside, Borealclan members savor the taste of hares -- a liking that had been passed down and still shared along the clan.

Every several moons, the clan healer (medicine cat) may go off too meet with the stars at Aurora Cave, where they update their ancestors about the well being of the clan, and occasionally may ask for assistance in any problems that might've occurred in their clan. If needed, the healer may bring along the leader in request for a cat to join the clan. The name Aurora Cave was named after a particular goddess by the name of Aurorawhisper, a cat that is said to be able to control the weather when she lived. Despite the fact she's been seen only twice after she perished, every healer's dream is to see her one day.
[Note: There's a few cats I kept from my previous Clan! Dawnstar, Petalwave, Otterpond and Seawhisper! Their names will likely be changed :>]

[ Borealclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will still be Phina D Wolf ]
belcalis almanzar wrote:
──────────────────────────────────────
mirageclan is a clan of organization and honor. if you were to look up perfection in the
dictionary, its name would appear. tweaked over moons of trial and error, mirageclan is
a model for other clans. the leader believes firmly in the warrior code, and any feline who
dare breaks it is severely punished, most likely by death. it is somewhat of a utopia, and
carefully assesses their progeny and potential members. any signs of imperfection are
thoroughly inspected and eradicated.

the one thing that sets it apart from a true utopia is the diversity of feline pelts and breeds.
commonly found colors are: white, gray, black, and blue. common breeds are: maine coon,
oriental, domestic longhair, domestic shorthair, and rex breeds. felines are assigned mates
to preserve this select pattern of colors and breeds, and any kit that is found to be imperfect
is cast aside. the breeding of two felines in different ranks in forbidden, and any feline found
to be condoning it, aware of it, participating in it, or a result of it will be killed. loyalty is of
the utmost importance.

their camp is located in an abandoned observatory in the appalachian mountains. the dens
are all of equal size and located on the first floor. the leader's den is located on the second
floor of the building, away from the other members. the only felines allowed to their den
are the medics, general, and those with explicit permission from the leader themselves.

the ranks are as follows:
leader -> high commander
deputy -> general
medicine cat -> medic
warriors -> soldiers
apprentices -> cadets
queens -> birthmothers
kits -> progeny
there are no elders, as they are seen as a weakness.

may this be my founder, please?

[ Mirageclan has been founded ]
      [ Your second mod will be Clarke Kom Skaikru ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenkuJuice » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:20 am

Number of Cats: 18
Next Moonpool Visit: December 24, 2018

[Pinestar requests a warrior from StarClan]
[Weaselwhisker trains Hawkpaw]
[ The clan consumes x1 Hare and x1 Lemming]
[Weaselwhisker and Hawkpaw search for herbs]
[Pinestar patrols]
[Lemmingfoot, Furtuft, Mousetail,Clawtail, Weedsmoke, Shortcall, Bramblefoot, Hollymint, and Stormwind hunt]
[Furtuft, Clawtail, Mousetail, Weedsmoke, and Shortcall search for the fox]

Leader:
    Pinestar | 31 moons | F | X
    Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
    Lemmingfoot | 22 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselwhisker | 20 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Hawkpaw | 9 moons | M | X

Warriors:
    Clawtail I 10 moons I F I X
    Shortcall | 19 moons | F | X
    Furtuft | 20 moons | F | X
    Bramblefoot | 21 moons | M | left
    Mousetail | 21 moons | F | right
    Weedsmoke | 22 moons | M | X
    Hollymint | 26 moons | F | X
    Stormwind I 27 moons I F I X

Apprentices:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=x]X[/url]

Queens:
    Seedclaw | 20 moons | F | X

Kits:
    Moonkit | 3 moons | M | X
    Stonekit | 3 moons | M | X
    Mountkit | 3 moons | M | X
    Mosskit | 3 moons | F | X
    Jaykit | 3 moons | M | X
    Deadkit | 3 moons | F | X

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders:
East | Clan Name | Username
West | WhisperClan | Cattuccino

Medicine Store:
Blackberry leaves I x1 I Mixedinto a poultice to cure beestings
Stick I x1 I used for splints, and to ease stress with kitting queens
Adder barrack | x0 | Helps toothache.
Alfalfa | x0 | Prevents tooth decay.
Aloe vera | x0 | Treats burns and skin problems.
Blessed thistle | x0 | Strengthens heart and lungs,
and increases circulation.
Bramble twig | x0 | Helps to sleep.
Broom malice poultice | x2 | Applied to open
wounds.
Burdock root | x0 | Applied to bites and cures
infections.
Catmint | x1 | Cures greencough and whitecough.
Celandine | x1 | Strengthens weak eyes.
Chamomile | x0 | Gives physical strength.
Chervil | x0 | Applied to wounds; its leaves cure
infections and its roots cure bellyache.
Chickweed | x2 | Cures greencough.
Cobweb | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Coltsfoot | x0 | Helps shortness of breath.
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds.
Daisy leaves | x0 | Soothes aching joins.
Dandelion leaf | x0 | Prevents nervous breakdown and
eases shock.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches.
Dried oak leaf | x0 | Stops infections.
Echinacia | x0 | Eases infection.
Ferns | x0 | Used to clean out wounds.
Feverfew | x0 | Cools down body temperatures
for cats who have fevers or chills.
Ginger | x0 | Used for asthma and coughs.
Goldenrod | x2 | Applied to wounds.
Goosegrass | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Hawthorne berry | x0 | Treats heartburn and indigestion.
Honey | x0 | Soothes sore throats.
Horsetail | x2 | Treats infected wounds.
Huckleberry | x0 | Relives muscle pain.
Ivy | x1 | Calms down body.
Juniper berry | x0 | Soothes bellyaches and
helps with troubled breathing.
Lavender | x0 | Cures fevers.
Marigold | x0 | Stops infections.
Mouse bile | x0 | Used to remove ticks.
Parsley | x0 | Stops the flow of milk in nursing queens.
Poppy seed | x0 | Soothes sock and distress,
and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.
Raspberry leaf | x2 | Eases pain during a queen's kitting.
Stinging nettle | x0 | Dispels poison and brings
down swelling.
Tansy | x0 | Cures cough.
Thyme | x0 | Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.
Watermint | x0 | Helps bellyache.
Wild garlic | x0 | Prevents infections.
Yarrow | x0 | Applied to wounds, prevents
infections, and expels poison. If swallowed, will
make a cat vomit.
Borage I x2 I Produces more milk, brings down fevers,
and eases chest tightness
Lamb's ear I x1 I Gives strength
Prey Pile:
Mouse | x5 | 1 serving
Hare | x2 | 3 servings
Hawk | x1 | 3 servings
Vole | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
Lark | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Weaselwhisker | Hawkpaw | No. of training sessions:2 | Moves: Herb Application, Basic herb recognition

Deceased Cats:
Poppyleap | killed by a monster

Family:
Stormwind and Weedsmoke I Currently no kits
Lemmingfoot and Seedclaw | Moonkit, Deadkit, Jaykit,
Stonekit, Mountkit, and Mosskit
There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and darkness will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and how it always will be.

I can do this Magnus please... Just lie down I don't wan't you to fall and hurt yourself... I love you Magnus I love all of you I'm sorry... It'll al l b e o v e r s o o n...
-Griffin Mcelroy, an evil evil boy that ended my life.

I'll be having my body back, you undead crap!
-Magnus

Animus bell: How would you like to live forever?
Magnus: I'd hate it. Shut up.

Listen, listen, I have a plan - let's eat some ooatssssss, Spectral ooatssssss...
-Garyl

I don't think you heard me. I said. I AM SYLVAIN
Image pls click my eggo
KenkuJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:01 am

Any post after this will be under the 'new' guidelines. information
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into predators more.

If my replies are hard to read, please DM me and I will change the format.

Simonpet wrote:𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫

[ Cherryclan's Clowder consumes x1 bird. ]
[ Storm requests an adult, Zoe. ]

[ Gannet, Huma, and Snowflake go hunting. ]
[ Nicholas goes hunting. ]
[ Hare and Gingersnap go on a patrol. ]

[ Storm trains Isabella. ]

[ Dusty goes into labor. All her kits will be solid lilac (dilute chocolate). ]

CherryClan's Chowder receives an adult.

Gannet's patrol catches 1x Mouse.
Nicholas catches 1x Squirrel.
Hare's patrol is uneventful.

Isabella learns Climbing.

Dusty gives birth to three kits, however, two are stillborn.

nightwolf950 wrote:Image

Badgerstar requests a cat

Gathering herbs: Flashfire
Hunting: Magipiesong, Silverdrop, and Paisleypatch
Patrolling: Badgerstar and Leopardshadow

OakClan receives a cat.

Flashfire finds 1x Feverfew and 1x Sorrel.
Magpiesong's patrol catches 1x Rabbit.
Badgerstar's patrol is uneventful.

eagle, wrote:Image

[ gods visit ] tawnyrose requests a king from the gods
[ hunting 1 ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, and flickersky hunt
[ patrol 1 ] mapleshadow, swiftheart, and smallheart patrol
[ herb hunting ] merlinsong

Highgarden receives a king.

Tawnyrose's patrol catches 1x Big Fish.
Mapleshadow's patrol picks up the scent of a Rogue Group.
Merlinsong finds 1x Goldenrod and 1x Juniper Berries.

Red weasel wrote:AuroraClan

[Laurelstar, Snowcloud, Sandbrush, Elmpaw, Fernstep, and Dustpaw go hunting]
[Bluestorm, Windclaw, Swiftspot, Sunflower, and Coyotefang go hunting]
[Laurelstar, Snowcloud, Sandbrush, Elmpaw, Fernstep, and Dustpaw go on patrol]
[Sandbrush trains Elmpaw]
[Fernstep trains Dustpaw]
[Creamfoot searches for herbs]

MOD NOTES;; Please remember that cats can only be sent on
one patrol at a time. Because of this, I've disregarded the border
patrol you sent out since it contained cats who were already hunting.

Laurelstar's patrol catches 1x Squirrel and 1x Vole.
Bluestorm's patrol catches 2x Ermine and 2x Mouse.
Creamfoot finds 1x Chickweed and 1x Dandelion.

Elmpaw and Dustpaw both learn Hunting.

Makoto Naegi wrote:Image

[Pale-eyes goes into labor. Rabbitnose assist]
[Strawberrypaw, Cedarpaw, Cloudpaw and Shadepaw take their warriors assessment]
[Beaverpaw, Hazelpaw, Lilypaw and Cherrypaw train with their mentors]
[Birdstar, Blackwing, Mosspaw and Cloverstep hunt]
[Cowpelt, Ivyflower, Brightskip and Tigertuft hunt]
[Greypatch, Stormpetal, Mousewish and Fernfrost patrol]

Birdstar's patrol catches 1x Shrew.
Cowpelt's patrol catches 1x Squirrel and 1x Rabbit.
After finding a thorn in his paw, Fernfrost will need 1x Cobweb.

Beaverpaw and Cherrypaw learn Climbing.
Lilypaw and Hazelpaw learn Fighting.
Cloudpaw and Shadepaw pass their assessments.
Strawberrypaw and Cedarpaw fail their assessments.

Pale-eyes gives birth to three kits, but dies in the process.

Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n

[briarnose, heatherpond, petalbreeze, windchaser, brackenpelt, and darksky go hunting]
[lynxtuft, adderfang, olivestar, pinedust, oakfur, and dovecloud go hunting]
[mistyfoot, jadewhisker, sparkpelt, jayfrost, mooseheart, and whitewing go on a border patrol]
[appleblossom, pearleaf, brindleberry, sharpscar, honeysplash, and fogfall go on a border patrol]
[lionblaze trains goosepaw]
[fawnstep trains toadpaw]
[turtletail trains beetlepaw]
[tigerflame trains meadowpaw]
[robinstrike trains pantherpaw]
[smokeflame trains cricketpaw]
[batwing trains riverpaw]
[splashpelt and cloudpaw hunt for herbs]
[foxpaw takes his warrior assessment - foxfire if passing]

Briarnose's patrol catches 2x Frog.
Lynxtuft's patrol catches 1x Rat and 2x Mouse.
Mistyfoot's patrol is uneventful.
Appleblossom's patrol finds a possible warrior.
Splashpelt and Cloudpaw find 2x Dock and 1x Lavender.

Goosepaw learns Navigation.
Toadpaw and Beetlepaw learn Fighting.
Meadowpaw and Pantherpaw learn Hunting.
Cricketpaw and Riverpaw learn Climbing.
Foxpaw passes his assessment and is welcomed as Foxfire.
Last edited by imp. on Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me