Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Coastclan (3)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Sun May 07, 2017 5:55 am

Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: now

────────────────────────────────────────
Bluesage watched Cricketstar as they walked back to camp, the tom let out another laugh and shook his head. "I am never living down that face you made." Cricketstar gave her new warrior a look and rolled her eyes but did crack a smile. As they came to the rocky decent of the territory Bluesage was taken aback by surprise, it was a long way down and he wasn't sure if e could make it. He watched as Cricketstar made her way down the steep slope down to the rocky shore finding himself looking behind towards the pine forest before following after his new leader down to the shore.

"Where is the dens?" Cricketstar smirked and walked across the small rocks before jumping up onto a bigger one. "They are hidden in the walls of the rocks over there, you'll get use to them they can be confusing." Bluesage took note of this and was a little nervous as he hoped he didn't find himself lost. "What about the tides?" Cricketstar smiled rather proudly. "Well they don't actually reach the den, I watched for awhile so our clan is safe, and we are still able to get out of the dens as the water doesn't go that high." She started climbing up some rocks and soon ducked into a large cluster of them. Bluesage was very quick to follow and crawled through the small tunnel, he looked around in amazement as he emerged from it. The clearing was big and spacious, he could see so many other tunnels around them. Some tunnels were even over other tunnels which would mean a cat would have to jump up into it.

"Hey there." Bluesage looked over and there was an orange tabby peeking out of a steep hole. "Hi, I am Bluesage. You must be the medicine cat?" Tallstorm gave a nod and crawled out of the den. "I sure am, my name is Tallstorm. Cricketstar is getting ready to leave again but I will show you around." Tallstorm showed him around when the tour . "I can hunt in the forest right?" "Oh yes but I will show you how to hunt on the beach. There isn't much on the beach, hunting wise but it is still good to know." Bluesage decided for todays hunting he'd do so in the forest.

Cricketstar left early that morning to the moonpool, she knew what she wanted this time. She thought a queen would be another good start. Once at the moonpool she sat there for a very long before actually asking anything, "I am looking for a queen for this clan." She whispered this softly, then sleep took over her body.
[Cricketstar asks for a pregnant queen at the Moonpool]
[Tallstorm goes herb hunting]
[Bluesage goes hunting]

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 35 | molly |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Medicine Cat:
      Tallstorm | 37 | Tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Warriors:
      Bluesage | 40 | Tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | open
Eastern Forest | open
Western Beach | open
Southern Mountains | open

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Borage Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X0 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x0 | 3 servings
Many Periwinkle | x0 | 1 servings
Sea Urchin | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Total | 0 | 0 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sun May 07, 2017 7:24 am

It's the final day of leaf-fall. The air has gotten colder and tiny bits of snow has started to fall, but not enough to stick to the ground and leave blankets of snow that is a familiar sight to the older Clan cats. This will be an exciting shock to the kits and young apprentices. Be careful about sending cats out on multiple patrols once it is finally leaf-bare, they might get sick.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

valenciata;; wrote:
"You up for a bit of former apprentice-mentor bonding?" Smudgetail scoffed in amusement and turned to Cloudswift. "That's what you call it? I call it a border patrol, Cloud-head." The pale brown she-cat meowed incredulously, with a tinge of amusement. Cloudswift chuckled at his Clanmate's sarcasm, and padded out of the camp. "You coming?" He meowed, turning back to look for Smudgetail. "Yeah, yeah. Don't get your tail in a twist." The molly muttered as she sped up to match Cloudswift's pace.
~~~
"You've been doing very well so far. I'm proud of your progress." Shinestar nodded appreciatively at Silkpaw's hunting crouch. Silkpaw blushed at the leader's praise, and whispered a thank you. "That doesn't mean I'm going to be any easier on you. Pounce!" Shinestar's expression hardened, and Silkpaw scrambled to follow the orders.
~~~
"I have to go on a patrol with them?!!" Thrushflight's exasperated sigh rang around the nursery, causing Larksong to chuckle a bit. "Calm down. That's how everyone felt when we weren't mates, so think of it as karma." Thrushflight sighed and pouted a bit until Larksong shooed him out of the nursery, with the help of Heronkit.

[Clearsight, Leafrush: Herb Hunting | Shinestar, Silkpaw: Training Session #2 | Cloudswift, Smudgetail: Border Patrol | Viperthorn, Moonfall, Thrushflight: Hunting Patrol |Clan consumes 1 squirrel and 1/2 of a rabbit]

"Jeez, bossy much." The cream and light brown cat grumbled as Cloudswift and Smudgetail led it back to camp.
The pair had found the rogue wandering their territory, spying on the Clan cats as they came and went. "I wasn't going to hurt you any of you, I was just curious."

"Yeah, yeah. Just keep walking." Smudgetail mewed.

While on patrol, Cloudswift and Smudgetail found a warrior
While herb hunting, Clearsight and Leafrush found rush, juniper berries and burdock root
While training, Silkpaw learned the Climbing skill
While hunting, Viperthorn, Moonfall, and Thrushflight caught a squirrel and two pigeons

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

save seedcakes wrote:
Houndheart padded into camp, his tail flicking. Applespeck was behind him, and it set his fur on edge. Unfortunately, they weren't alone for most of the patrol. A loud but sweet brown shecat had stumbled across them as they traveled, claiming that she knew Yewstar and demanding to speak to him. Of course, the entire spectacle was amusing because the shecat wasn't really in a position to make deals- trapped in a bramblebush is never a good place for negotiations. Once Hound and Apple had freed her- and their pelts brushed a few times, I might add- she began spouting nonsense of how she was looking for Yewstar. The pair had decided to bring her to their leader for questioning.

And now they were at camp, pushing through the hole in the brambles that defined their entrance. The cinnamon-colored shecat ran forwards, her tail raised. "Yew Berries!" She cried cheerfully, and the black tom's head appeared from his den. His green eyes lit up. "...Owl Flutter? Owl Flutter!" He shouted, leaping down and curling his neck around the smaller feline. "I didn't think you got out- I thought you were still with Flaym? What happened?" "....Flaym... he's gone mad, Yew. He's gone mad." And now tears were pricking at her eyes, and Yewstar curled his tail around her shoulders, guiding her into his den and making soothing noises.

--

Flurry sat with Figfur, showing her different pieces of greenery and explaining their names and uses, as well as where to find them. Even if she wasn't going to be a proper medicine cat, it was still useful for her to know what to use when the kits came, and to have someone who knew what to do in an emergency. Owl Flutter watched from Yewstar's den, where she had stayed the night before, her tail swishing. And then she made a decision. I'm going to be a medicine cat. It's the least I can do for Yew...

--

Night had fallen- it had been a quarter moon since Owl Flutter arrived. She didn't want to change her name, which Foxpelt found strange, but didn't question. Yewstar had known her- she was from the rogue group he had lived in before deciding to start his own... which ended up becoming Yewclan.

An owl hooted, and a silvery-blue pelt shimmered into appearance on Yewstar's rock, where he addressed the clan from. "All cats old enough to mentor an apprentice gather beneath this rock- I need to talk to you!" Informal, yes, but it got the job done well enough. Soon, the seven cats in the clan sat around him, murmuring questions.

"I know, this is a strange time. But I have something important, s-so, just sit tight, ok?" Flurry's nerves began to show as he realized he was surrounded by other cats. He always was a panicky tom. Taking a gulp, the dead cat continued. "Um... well, you see.." His gaze drifted to Figfur, who gave him a smile. He felt renewed, as if the strength for him to continue on was trapped in that smile. His head lifted, his back straightened. Flurry looked... confident. "So, we starclan spirits- that is, cats like me, who are dead but still walk among you. Well, we can see little snippets of the future. And... well, we've seen a few... a few couples in the future. Of course, since I am one of you, the other spirits of past clans.. they haven't told me them yet, so I'll be just as surprised as you are. But.. it's difficult for the older spirits to visit. So... in order to get this information, we need to find the tallest tree, and climb to the top." He paused, nodding to himself. "Oh! And everycat that is old enough to have an apprentice must come. Which means everyone except Owl Flutter."

Owl Flutter looked disappointed. "Then where will I go?" She pouted. "You can sit beneath it with me, okay?" Figfur grinned at the younger apprentice, who perked up instantly. Right, yes.. Figfur's belly is so swollen with kits now that she can't climb... and if she fell.. they could die. "That's a good idea, thank you Figfur!" The shecat smiled again, and Flurry smiled back.

A few unsure mutters ran across the clan, but eventually they reached an agreement. If it was the will of starclan, they had to go. So the clan set off for the tallest tree they could find.

--

"Yewstar, who is Flaym?" Foxpelt had trotted over to the leader as they searched, but his voice was low. Yewstar's walk suddenly seemed stiff. He twitched his whiskers, not looking at Foxpelt. "Don't ask me that question again. He is none of your concern." "He?" Foxpelt prodded, and Yewstar stopped, turning on the tom with fire in his eyes. "Flaym is an extremely dangerous cat, who has no morals and will do nothing for honor. You should hope that he doesn't find us here." And with that, Yewstar turned away, his feathery tail raised, and sped up his pace, leaving Foxpelt standing confused.

--

They had done it. They had found the tallest tree. Thorntoes launched herself up it as soon as they found it, her abnormally large claws digging into the bark and propelling her upwards. Soon, the rest of the clan followed, with Owl Flutter and Figfur sitting beneath. The clan settled in the tallest branches, as far up as they could without the branches being too thin to hold them.

Flurry leaped into the sky, and suddenly it was alight with glowing fur. A gasp emitted from Houndheart's jaws, and he leaned against Applespeck, his eyes round. It was as if the stars themselves have come down to speak with them! And the tom couldn't help but hope that he and Applespeck would be paired.

It felt like forever while Flurry conversed with the ancient cats. When he finally returned, his face was pale, as if all the blood was gone. Houndheart didn't even know that was possible. Flurry gulped, and... it almost looked as if he was about to cry. His voice trembled. "It's... I-.. I've talked with the Ancients a-and..." He couldn't make himself speak, and ducked his head. A course mew came from him, indecipherable to all. "Eh? Speak up!" Thorntoes grunted, and Flurry glanced at her. "Th-the.. the paring.. it's.. it's Y-yewstar... and.. F-figf-fur." The tom opened his jaws in what would have been a howl of pain, but he disappeared in the split second that Houndpaw thought he saw it.

Nobody moved for a good while.

"Well? Who is it..?" Figfur's light voice called up. Everyone exchanged a glance before wordlessly climbing down the tree. No one spoke a word, just circled around Figfur and Owl Flutter. Yewstar came down last, his gaze heavy. He trotted over to Figfur until they were standing face-to-face. The tom's ears drooped. "It's.. us."

{ Thorntoes and Foxpelt hunt }
{ Applespeck and Houndheart patrol }
{ Figfur is expecting- she is due in one moon }
{ Owl Flutter decides to not take a clan name }
{ Owl Flutter has decided to pursue the path of a medicine cat }

{ Yewstar and Figfur are now trial mates- wait, what? }

[ trial mates do not have kits ]

Applespeck and Houndheart eyed the new cat suspiciously. While on their patrol, the pair had found a giant furball of a cat waiting at their border, not looking surprised when the Yewclan cats appeared. "What are you waiting here for?" Applespeck mewed to the ginger cat.

"I'm waiting for you." The cat replied. "I want to join."

While on patrol, Applespeck and Houndheart found a warrior
While hunting, Thorntoes and Foxpelt caught a robin, squirrel and thrush

Heda wrote:
Basileyes watched Burntpath as he walked out of the warrior den, everyone was going there separate ways today. With Soulstar and two other warriors gone they were pretty busy, especially with the kits becoming apprentices last night. Basileyes could tell that Troutleap was very proud of the both of them, the two were very excited and Aspenswirl was happy also pretty excited.
He sat down by Basileyes as she watched Burntpath, Nightstone was nowhere to be found and Basileyes had a feeling she went after Soulstar. "I got a weird feeling about that Nightstone." Basileyes spoke to Aspenswirl in a hushed voice, he nodded. "Yeah I agree, now Burntpath seems ok but he came with Nightstone so who knows." The two were interrupted but the newest member of the clan Boneleaf, the two smiled at the she-cat. "So I don't really know the cats on the patrol that well. I also haven't meant the one who is leading it." Aspenswirl smiled at her and Basileyes stood from where she was sitting. "Oh yes, Copperflame. I'll go get him so he can fill you in on some of the things of Skullclan since Soulstar isn't here."

Aspenswirl bounded off to go fetch Copperflame. "When will the leader and others be back?" Basileyes thought for a moment then shrugged, "I have a feeling they will be here tomorrow at some point." Aspenswirl soon returned, Copperflame right behind him as they chatted although the chatting soon stopped when he laid eyes on her. Copperflames jaw almost hit the ground, "She's beautiful." Aspenswirl was quite confused at this and then followed his gaze to Boneleaf, the older tim couldn't help but burst out in a bit of laughter. This was too good to be true in his opinion. Aspenswirl could already see the heart eyes coming off of Copperflame. "You haven't even talked to her yet!" Copperflame just smiled, he almost looked like he was in a trance. "Oh but she's the one." Aspenswirl burst into a fit of laughter again, this got both Basileyes and Boneleafs attention this time. Regaining himself he shook his head at Copperflame and approached the two she-cats. "Boneleaf, this is Copperflame. He was one if the official first warriors to join along with Runningsong." Boneleaf smiled at him, "Well it's very nice to meet you." Copperflame was still giving that stare and Basileyes gave a questioning look to Aspenswirl who just shrugged with a choking laugh that he was trying yo hide. "I love you." Aspenswirl's head whipped towards Copperflame who soon realized what he just said. "I-I mean it is lovely to me you Boneleaf." Basileyes was giving the young tom a frown, more of a 'what is wrong with you.' type of look. Although Boneleaf just brushed it off with a smile and pleasant chat.

Blizzardpaw groaned at Quailfur as the she-cat poked her awake. "What are you still doing asleep?" Blizzardpaw slowly got up, "Kestrelpaw and Rainkit wouldn't shut their mouths at all last night." Quailfur chuckled, yes apprentices often were very excited when it came to these types of things, But they still had to go training so Quailfur shook her apprentice one last time before leaving the den.

Eelswoop sighed a little and shrugged in response to Runningsong's question, "I don't know, I don't really fancy any of the toms here, you're lucky you have a handsome tom like Troutleap." Runningsong scoffed at this comment and shook her head. "Yeah, he's barely talked to me in the last moon so 'lucky' must be the word." Eelswoop was a little surprised to hear this and wasn't sure what to really say. She supposed Runningsong was right as she barely saw the two together at all this past moon. "Maybe being deputy is just a lot with Soulstar not being around as much as usually. He has the whole clan to look after while Soulstar is away." Runningsong shrugged at this but shook her head. "I suppose but it's different, we aren't the same like we were. I was pretty young when I met him, I guess I was just looking for something that isn't there anymore." Eelswoop sort of felt bad for Runningsong as she was really a nice she-cat. "Well hopefully things get better."

[Four servings of vole were eaten.]
[Hunting ; Copperflame, Eelswoop, Bonewatcher, Burntpath - although prey Is becoming ver scarce for skullclan ]
[Patrol; Runningsong, Cedarmouse, Troutleap, ]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in combat]
[Emberslash trains Kestralpaw in speed]
[Aspenswirl trains Rainpaw in fishihng]

Eelswoop let out a frustrated growl, kicking the first pebble that came in her path. Copperflame felt just as frustrated as the she-cat but he chose to keep his frustrations to himself. Bonewatcher and Burntpath brought up the back of the patrol, carrying the measly catches the patrol had somehow managed to catch that day.

While hunting, Copperflame, Eelswoop, Bonewatcher and Burntpath caught two voles
While on patrol, Runningsong, Cedarmouse and Troutleap caught scent of twolegs
While herb hunting, Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found daisy leaves, elder leaves and marigold
While training, Blizzardpaw learned the Fighting skill, Kestrelpaw learned the Speed skill and Rainpaw learned the Fishing skill
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun May 07, 2017 7:26 am

Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 12
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/01/2017

Honeystar needed to get out and about. The clan wasn't running out of freshkill yet, but she knew that they would soon. And she had no desire to watch her clan starve. She was slightly out of practice, although it seemed that in the past few moons, she had great luck with hunting for more cats. She chuckled to herself. Either she was very lucky or Starclan deemed her clan good. She quieted quickly, concentrating on the hunt. She had no desire to let her prey slip away.

Crowcloud believed that Duckpelt was in good paws. The kits had recently learned to walk and while they didn't talk, they sqealed and mewled like every other healthy kitten. He had decided to go herb-hunting because as the clan got larger and they headed into leafbare, he would need every herb in case someone got sick. He hoped to Starclan that nothing would happen, but of course he couldn't guarantee it. Which is why he was out hunting for herbs.

Applepaw had been progressing quickly, his loner background giving him an eagerness to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. At this point, the basics of hunting and sparring had been covered, and so Acornstream had gone on periodic hunting missions and sparred occasionally with his apprentice. While they had touched on climbing, now he wanted to teach Applepaw how to be more confident in the trees. That wasn't to say that he was entirely confident in them, though. He'd heard of the many things that could go wrong, especially from Dawnstorm, who claimed that he had met Honeystar by falling out of a tree. Honeystar had confirmed the story, but still Acornstream wondered.

"Today, we're going to focus on tree-climbing," said Acornstream.

Applepaw groaned. "Really? Do we have to?"

"If you don't want to get stuck in one for the rest of your life, then yes!"

"Alright," Applepaw said, resigned.

The lesson was spent productively, with Acornstream first demonstrating the kinds of branches--firm, not-firm, dry firm, and dry not-firm--then pushing Applepaw to experiment for himself. The second half of the day was spent teaching Applepaw how to hunt better in the trees, with Applepaw almost catching a thrush. While the bird flew away, a few feathers were left behind.

"Good job!" cheered Acornstream.

Applepaw smiled shyly as he leaped from branch to branch until he reached the ground.

Birchnose had assigned Brairwhisker and Dawnstorm to go on a patrol. The two were wary of each other, but said nothing for now. At least, until Dawnstorm started talking.

"So...where do you come from?" he asked.

"I used to be a loner," responded Briarwhisker. "I heard that Forestclan was accepting more cats and I thought that I would fit in best here. So far, life's been great." She omitted the fact that she had been born as a kittypet, despite being a loner for most of her life. "And you?"

"I used to be part of a clowder," he said. "Mother, sisters, grandmothers, all my female relatives. But then they kicked me and my brother out. We've separated and been on our own for some time. I don't know where he is but I'd love to know." Dawnstorm gave a sigh of regret. If only things had been different... "I heard of Forestclan, kinda like you, and decided to come here, see if someone would take me in. So now I'm here."

Briarwhisker flicked her tail in acknowledgement. Dawnstorm's story certainly sounded sad, and she heard that most clowders did indeed push out the male kits when they were old enough to live on their own. Stories had ranged from kits to adolescents to adults. She wondered how old Dawnstorm and his brother were when they had been kicked out, but decided that was too cruel to ask now. Maybe another time. "Let's make sure that this clan's safe and sound," she finally said.

"Yes, let's."

Duckpelt remained in camp but was itching for a chance to go out. Maybe hunt, maybe patrol. Maybe just take a little walk.

"If you want to go, no one's stopping you," Birchnose pointed out. The two mollies were lying in the cool sunshine of leaffall, watching the four kits wrestle.

"But then who would watch the kits?" asked Duckpelt. Despite her fierce love for Acornstream, she asked Crowcloud to keep him away from the nursery. She didn't like the crowded feeling she got when she was around her mate, Dawnstorm, and Applepaw. The mollies were okay, for reasons unknown.

"I would," said Birchnose. "They're wonderful. Look at -kit. She's going to be one good fighter some day!" Indeed, Boulderkit had pinned her brother down, who to everyone's surprise was smaller than his sisters, and was now yowling her victory.

"Quiet down!" called Duckpelt, amused. Boulderkit ignored her. Duckpelt wasn't even sure how much they understood, but was sure that they knew the intent behind her words.

"They'll grow quickly, and you'll miss these days," said Birchnose sagely. Duckpelt trusted her in these matters, as the younger molly had helped to raise a litter of kits herself.

"I'm sure I will," replied Duckpelt. "I'm sure I will."

Forestclan consumes 3 servings (one pigeon)
Duckpelt's kits were named Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, and Dustkit
Honeystar goes hunting
Crowcloud goes herb-hunting
Acornstream and Applepaw train; Applepaw learns climbing
Briarwhisker and Dawnstorm go on a patrol

Leader:
    Honeystar | 29 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 24 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 28 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 25 moons | Tom | X
    Briarwhisker | 21 moons | Molly | X
    Dawnstorm | 20 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Applepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
    Duckpelt | 27 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Adderkit | 1 moon | Tom | Right
    Barleykit | 1 moon | Molly | X
    Boulderkit | 1 moon | Molly | Left
    Dustkit | 1 moon | Molly | X

Elders:
    None
    Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Wrenclan | raven walker
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Caveclan | tauriel.
    Southwest | Gustclan | Chamrosh
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Stinging nettle | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Trout | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors
    Acornstream | Applepaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, climbing

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, Dustkit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun May 07, 2017 7:40 am

It's the final day of leaf-fall. The air has gotten colder and tiny bits of snow has started to fall, but not enough to stick to the ground and leave blankets of snow that is a familiar sight to the older Clan cats. This will be an exciting shock to the kits and young apprentices. Be careful about sending cats out on multiple patrols once it is finally leaf-bare, they might get sick.

Simonpet wrote:
Honeystar needed to get out and about. The clan wasn't running out of freshkill yet, but she knew that they would soon. And she had no desire to watch her clan starve. She was slightly out of practice, although it seemed that in the past few moons, she had great luck with hunting for more cats. She chuckled to herself. Either she was very lucky or Starclan deemed her clan good. She quieted quickly, concentrating on the hunt. She had no desire to let her prey slip away.

Crowcloud believed that Duckpelt was in good paws. The kits had recently learned to walk and while they didn't talk, they sqealed and mewled like every other healthy kitten. He had decided to go herb-hunting because as the clan got larger and they headed into leafbare, he would need every herb in case someone got sick. He hoped to Starclan that nothing would happen, but of course he couldn't guarantee it. Which is why he was out hunting for herbs.

Applepaw had been progressing quickly, his loner background giving him an eagerness to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. At this point, the basics of hunting and sparring had been covered, and so Acornstream had gone on periodic hunting missions and sparred occasionally with his apprentice. While they had touched on climbing, now he wanted to teach Applepaw how to be more confident in the trees. That wasn't to say that he was entirely confident in them, though. He'd heard of the many things that could go wrong, especially from Dawnstorm, who claimed that he had met Honeystar by falling out of a tree. Honeystar had confirmed the story, but still Acornstream wondered.

"Today, we're going to focus on tree-climbing," said Acornstream.

Applepaw groaned. "Really? Do we have to?"

"If you don't want to get stuck in one for the rest of your life, then yes!"

"Alright," Applepaw said, resigned.

The lesson was spent productively, with Acornstream first demonstrating the kinds of branches--firm, not-firm, dry firm, and dry not-firm--then pushing Applepaw to experiment for himself. The second half of the day was spent teaching Applepaw how to hunt better in the trees, with Applepaw almost catching a thrush. While the bird flew away, a few feathers were left behind.

"Good job!" cheered Acornstream.

Applepaw smiled shyly as he leaped from branch to branch until he reached the ground.

Birchnose had assigned Brairwhisker and Dawnstorm to go on a patrol. The two were wary of each other, but said nothing for now. At least, until Dawnstorm started talking.

"So...where do you come from?" he asked.

"I used to be a loner," responded Briarwhisker. "I heard that Forestclan was accepting more cats and I thought that I would fit in best here. So far, life's been great." She omitted the fact that she had been born as a kittypet, despite being a loner for most of her life. "And you?"

"I used to be part of a clowder," he said. "Mother, sisters, grandmothers, all my female relatives. But then they kicked me and my brother out. We've separated and been on our own for some time. I don't know where he is but I'd love to know." Dawnstorm gave a sigh of regret. If only things had been different... "I heard of Forestclan, kinda like you, and decided to come here, see if someone would take me in. So now I'm here."

Briarwhisker flicked her tail in acknowledgement. Dawnstorm's story certainly sounded sad, and she heard that most clowders did indeed push out the male kits when they were old enough to live on their own. Stories had ranged from kits to adolescents to adults. She wondered how old Dawnstorm and his brother were when they had been kicked out, but decided that was too cruel to ask now. Maybe another time. "Let's make sure that this clan's safe and sound," she finally said.

"Yes, let's."

Duckpelt remained in camp but was itching for a chance to go out. Maybe hunt, maybe patrol. Maybe just take a little walk.

"If you want to go, no one's stopping you," Birchnose pointed out. The two mollies were lying in the cool sunshine of leaffall, watching the four kits wrestle.

"But then who would watch the kits?" asked Duckpelt. Despite her fierce love for Acornstream, she asked Crowcloud to keep him away from the nursery. She didn't like the crowded feeling she got when she was around her mate, Dawnstorm, and Applepaw. The mollies were okay, for reasons unknown.

"I would," said Birchnose. "They're wonderful. Look at -kit. She's going to be one good fighter some day!" Indeed, Boulderkit had pinned her brother down, who to everyone's surprise was smaller than his sisters, and was now yowling her victory.

"Quiet down!" called Duckpelt, amused. Boulderkit ignored her. Duckpelt wasn't even sure how much they understood, but was sure that they knew the intent behind her words.

"They'll grow quickly, and you'll miss these days," said Birchnose sagely. Duckpelt trusted her in these matters, as the younger molly had helped to raise a litter of kits herself.

"I'm sure I will," replied Duckpelt. "I'm sure I will."

Forestclan consumes 3 servings (one pigeon)
Duckpelt's kits were named Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, and Dustkit
Honeystar goes hunting
Crowcloud goes herb-hunting
Acornstream and Applepaw train; Applepaw learns climbing
Briarwhisker and Dawnstorm go on a patrol

Acornstream stiffled a laugh as he watched Applepaw scrambling at the branch for a moment before getting his footing. The warrior jumped up next to his apprentice. "Use your claws to get a better grip." He mewed before jumping up and sinking his claws into another branch, hanging there for a moment before hauling himself up onto the branch.

While training, Applepaw learned the Climbing skill
While hunting, Honeystar caught a hare and vole
While herb hunting, Crowcloud found marigold and poppy seeds
The patrol passed uneventfully

zephyrine wrote:
Crowstorm woke early that morning. He was in a good mood - a really good mood - for whatever reason. He didn't know why, but he couldn't stop smiling. It was just one of those days, he guessed. No one else was awake yet, so the tom padded around the camp for a little while, content with simply listening to the birds and watching the sunrise. Such a perfect morning it was. So perfect - everything was just perfect. "Hi there," a purr sounded from behind him. Smiling as he instantly recognized the voice, Crowstorm turned and touched his nose to Daisyskip's. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" he purred. "Pretty well, thanks," she mewed happily. "You're awake awfully early." The black warrior chuckled a little. "I don't know why, honestly, I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. For some reason I just feel like today is gonna be a good day...." he trailed off, staring out of the camp at the rising sun. Daisyskip smiled and followed his gaze. The two sat there together watching the sunrise and simply enjoying each other's company for a while. Daisyskip was always happy whenever she was around Crowstorm. He could always make her laugh and cheer her up and he didn't stare at the place where her right eye had been like others did. He didn't care if her eye was missing and always said she was the most beautiful she-cat he'd ever seen, which certainly warmed her heart. For a while now she had been waiting for him to ask her to be his mate. She had been considering asking him herself but was way too nervous about it. As if hearing her thoughts, Crowstorm suddenly blurted out, "Will you be my mate?" before quickly looking down at his paws with a bit of embarrassment. Daisyskip gasped before exclaiming, "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, oh yes!! Of course I will! Yes!" Then a chorus of muffled giggling sounded behind them. The two turned to see Daisyskip's family standing there at the warriors' den's entrance. "What?! What are you doing?" the cream tabby questioned as she bounded over to her mother and brothers. "How long were you..?" Foxpounce chuckled, "Oh, I just heard you two talking so I decided to wake Birch and mom up to see if that was gonna happen." "About time, too," Birchwing added. Honeydapple had the biggest grin on her face as she leaned forward to touch her nose to her daughter's. She was so happy - so happy that Daisyskip found someone.

"Can I leave this stinky place yet?" Adder grumbled, wrinkling her nose at the stench that arose from Appleheart removing the cobweb bound around her former loner's leg. The cobweb was soaked with herb juices which had created such a pungent odor. The ginger tom gave a slight chuckle, "Hang on, let me take a look at it." After he had cleaned the wound of all the herbs and cobwebs, he inspected it carefully, looking for any signs of infection setting in. "Alright, you're good to go." "Finally!" the tortoiseshell breathed as she leapt to her paws and dashed out of the medicine den. With the irritable young warrior out of the way, Appleheart turned his attention to Frostpath. "How are you feeling?" he queried as he looked over her injuries, his eyes clouding with concern. The white she-cat only shrugged, and Appleheart frowned at this. They didn't have anymore cobwebs in the herb storage - they had all been used on Webfang and Adder's injuries, so he was worried about Frostpath. The marigold was working to stop infections and a bit of the bleeding, but not all of it, and the poppy seeds had helped her to calm down. They needed cobwebs. Willowcloud had left early in the morning to search for some and Appleheart had stayed behind to keep an eye on the warrior. He began to pace around the den nervously.

Dewpaw lay near the back of the apprentices' den, watching his siblings play with the others. He felt so unwanted, so out of place. He had been hoping that after she became an apprentice, Russetpaw would cease her taunting - but she didn't. The young tom had no idea why it was 'weird' or 'creepy' for his eyes to be different colors, but his sister was bent on convincing the others to avoid him. 'If his eyes are all messed up, StarClan knows what else is wrong with him! Could be why he's so grumpy all the time,' she'd say. Words cannot express how deeply hurt he felt inside, so alone and abandoned. Weren't his siblings supposed to be the ones who look after him and always stay by his side? He didn't know what he'd done to make his sister act such a way. It was mornings like this that when the sun was out and the birds were singing and everyone was happy, he'd sit in the apprentices' den all alone and try to sleep for as long as possible, dreading leaving the safety of the den and being out in the openness of the camp where Russetpaw would surely see him and think up another taunt for him. It was times like this that when he'd see all the other apprentices frolicking about in the camp, having fun, he'd begin to cry quietly, knowing that he would not be welcomed. He just didn't understand and would want to let all his emotions out in a scream, but knew he couldn't, for it would draw so much more unneeded attention. Suddenly Frigidrose poked her head inside the den, and Dewpaw quickly made an effort to regain his composure, wiping a paw over his face in an attempt to dry the few fresh tears. "What do you want?" he mumbled, just barely audible. The warrior tilted her head to the side a bit. "Dewpaw, are you okay?" she queried gently in the soft voice that only a mother has. The apprentice sent her a slight glare before returning his gaze to his paws. "Yeah, sure, I'm definitely okay." Frigidrose frowned and stepped carefully into the den, sitting down next to her apprentice and wrapping her tail around him. "Is it Russetpaw?" Dewpaw didn't speak for fear that his voice would crack and gave a small nod. The she-cat sighed lightly and licked the top of his head. "I don't know why she's doing this either. Soon enough she's bound to realize just how mouse-brained she is, don't worry. "But what if she doesn't stop?" Dewpaw whimpered quietly. "I-I don't get it. My eyes are different colors - so what? It doesn't affect who I am, does it?" Frigidrose gave a small smile. "You're exactly right. It doesn't affect who you are at all." She paused a moment before continuing, "Sometimes others just have to pick on someone, and only StarClan knows why. But you'll show them." Her big pale green eyes stared into the apprentice's odd ones. "You'll certainly show them. Wouldn't you want them to understand just how hurt, how betrayed you feel?" He didn't speak for a moment, taking it all in, pondering each and every of her words. Finally, a quiet but firm meow came from him, "Yes." A broad smile found its way onto Frigidrose's face. "Alright then. Oh, Ashenclaw wanted us to patrol - are you up for it?" Her words having given him a little more confidence, Dewpaw nodded with a smile.

"Good morning, Honeydapple," Emberstar purred to the cream warrior as she finished her breakfast of mouse. "Oh, hello, Emberstar! How are you this morning?" Honeydapple replied, giving her chest fur a lick before getting to her paws. "I'm well, thank you. I came to ask how Breezepaw and Cinderpaw's training is going? I know they're the age of being appointed warriors, and I wanted to know if you think they're ready," the leader meowed. She hadn't seen much of Frigidrose's kits lately. Either they were out training or on a patrol, always somewhere she couldn't find them. She was curious to see how they were doing, knowing that their mother had apparently moved on after mourning her lost daughter for so long. Hoping not to appear to have anything against the former queen, Emberstar was eager to promote the two apprentices to warriors. They deserved it after all - they were training hard and were fourteen moons old already and hadn't caused the Clan any havoc with their mother having been so enraged by Shadekit's death. "Yes, yes, they're both doing wonderfully!" Honeydapple purred happily. "They have finished their final training session. I believe they are ready." Emberstar smiled. "Great. Why don't we all go on a hunting patrol together so I can see for myself how they're doing?" The cream warrior nodded eagerly. "Yes, that would be fantastic! I'll go fetch them and Cloudtalon."

Breezepaw and her brother were sitting at the entrance of the apprentices' den, watching as the other older apprentices left the camp to train. Breezepaw kneaded the ground anxiously with her claws. It had been a couple moons since she and Cinderpaw had completed their fourth training session - why weren't they warriors yet? Was Emberstar still upset with their mother? Why would she take it out on them? It was so unfair, she thought. Just because Frigidrose was a jerk didn't mean they were! The silver tabby let out a low sigh as she glanced around the camp. The two siblings had been so idle lately with nothing to do besides patrols. Their training was finished, all they were waiting on was their warrior ceremony. Whenever Breezepaw thought of the sure-to-come ceremony, her paws tingled with excitement. But when would it come? Surely Emberstar wouldn't make them wait too much longer? "Hey, are you two ready for your assessment?" Cloudtalon meowed excitedly as he trotted up to them. Breezepaw's expression brightened. "Assessment?" "Yeah, Emberstar wants to go hunting with you two, Honeydapple, and myself to see how you're doing," her mentor purred. "Come on! You'll both do great." The silver she-cat turned to her brother with a thrilled gleam in her eye before they bounded off after the warrior to where Emberstar and Honeydapple were standing at the camp entrance. The leader gave a small smile and meowed, "Let's go."

Russetpaw and Ivypaw were giggling amongst themselves as they carefully crept out of the camp. Now that Russetpaw was out of the nursery, Snowstep wasn't watching her all the time and she was free to sneak off with her friend. She had been waiting for this day since she first spoke to Ivypaw. They would have so much fun! They would get to hunt by themselves, go spy on the bordering Clans - oh, what fun it would be. With Crowstorm pretty much taking the day off to spend time with his new mate, Russetpaw was free from training. However, Ivypaw thought that Foxpounce had mentioned the day before that they would be training today, but the younger apprentice managed to convince her to forget about that for a little while so they could go explore the territory. "You have to show me all your favorite places in the territory! she chirped. "And then we'll go to the border - any border, really! - so we can pretend to be big, scary warriors defending our territory from those rascals!" Ivypaw could only giggle at Russetpaw's imaginings and play along. "They shall forever tremble at the mention of Ivypaw and Russetpaw," she declared. "No! Russetstar and her beloved deputy Ivyfoot!" the younger meowed quickly, making up her friend's warrior name on the spot. "Hmm, no, 'Ivyfoot' doesn't sound so cool...." she mewed, racking her brain in search of a better name. "Ooh! We could both be the leaders! Russetstar and Ivystar!" They both laughed at this and hurriedly continued on their 'patrol'. Suddenly a sound caught Ivypaw's attention. Russetpaw immediately noticed this, asking quite loudly, "What is it?" and was quickly shushed by the older apprentice. Was it the patrol that had been sent out not too long before they ventured out of the camp? The two stood perfectly still for a few moments, careful not to make any sound - Russetpaw even held her breath, which soon resulted in obnoxious gasping after only a couple seconds. "Russetpaw! I told you to keep quiet!" "Sorry! I -" "Russetpaw?" The apprentices froze at Snowstep's voice. "Russetpaw, what in StarClan's name are you doing out here? Ivypaw too? Get over here!" Allowing herself a few muffled grumbles of complaint, the ginger tabby began to pad slowly toward her mother with the tortoiseshell tabby not far behind. It was the patrol, Russetpaw realized. Wait, was that Dewpaw there too? "What's Dewpaw doing out? If you meet a different Clan's patrol, they're bound to think we're weird because of his messed up eyes," she blurted carelessly. Her brother's ears flattened back and he stared at his paws. "Russetpaw, we've talked about this -" Snowstep began firmly, but was interrupted. "You should have just left him back at the camp. No one wants to see him, he's weird." Ivypaw could tell the situation was going to take a turn for the worst, and so she quickly spoke up, "I-I think we should get going." She said to Snowstep, "I'll make sure she gets back to camp okay." Dewpaw could feel his throat tightening as they left, tears threatening to spill. He wouldn't let them, though, not one bit. No one could see how he would cry like a kit - he was too proud. And so he swallowed his frustration, but it was soon to boil over.

x1 poppy seeds and x1 marigold have been used
Becoming an apprentice: Fernkit
Becoming mates: Daisyskip & Crowstorm
Herb hunting: Willowcloud
Becoming warriors: Breezepaw & Cinderpaw -> Breezeclaw & Cinderdawn
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Patchthorn, Frigidrose, Adder, Snowstep, & Dewpaw
Hunting: Emberstar, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Breezepaw, & Cinderpaw
Training: Falconpaw, Heatherpaw, Pinepaw, & Ivypaw

Injuries
Frostpath | needs: poppy seeds ✓ marigold ✓ cobwebs ✕

"Fernkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Fernpaw." Emberstar mewed to Fernpaw. The leader paused, watching Fernpaw hurry after her mentor before calling Breezepaw and Cinderpaw up.

"I, Emberstar, leader of Leafclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Breezepaw and Cinderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Breezepaw and Cinderpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Breezeclaw and Cinderdawn. Starclan honors your courage and enthusiasm and we welcome you as full warriors of Leafclan."

Fernkit is now an apprentice: Fernpaw!
Daisyskip is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
While herb hunting, Willowcloud found alder bark and burdock root
Breezepaw and Cinderpaw are now warriors; Breezeclaw and Cinderdawn!
Your patrol passed uneventfully
While hunting, Emberstar, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Breezeclaw and Cinderdawn caught a hare, trout and squirrel
While training, Falconpaw, Heatherpaw, Pinepaw and Ivypaw learned the Swimming skill
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skyclan - 2

Postby imp. » Sun May 07, 2017 10:28 am

SkyClan
Number of Cats: 2

[Skystar goes hunting on the beach.]
[Greypool searches for herbs by a border.]

Skystar brushed against the loner for warmth as they headed back to camp. The grey tom's fluffy fur kept her warm, and she was glad to be next to him on this cold leaf-fall night. Tiny specks of white started to fall from the sky, and they seemed to call her into a deep slumber. Her paws started to drag in the sand, when the tom spoke up, shocking her slightly, but enough to keep her up. "Hey, uh, I'm not really sure what's going to happen to me," he paused, "but I would like to help others. I don't want to fight." He dipped his head, and Skystar nodded understandingly. A medicine cat was what Starclan sent her clan. "Do you have a name?" He shook his head. "You can be called Greypool."

Skystar yawned as light filtered in through the small hole in the ceiling of the rocky den. Her stomach yowled for food, but she knew nothing would greet her in the main part of camp. An emptiness settled in the den, and it was as if she wasn't even there herself. Taking up all her morning strength, she lifted herself from the sandy ground, stretching slightly before leaping up to see camp. She shot through the ceiling hole, and the sunlight flooded her vision, making her slightly dizzy. Greypool was already sorting through the small remains that had been found in the camp and from their journey from last night. "Morning, Skystar!" Greypool called from his den, which was a dip in the ground which led into a small system of caves and tunnels."I assume you're going hunting?" His tail flicked to the empty fresh-kill pile. Skystar nodded. "You should probably look for herbs while you can." Greypool dipped his head before carrying his herbs back into the den. With that, Skystar was off to hunt down by the beach.

Leader:
          Skystar | 42 | She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Greypool | 50 | Tom | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Catmint | Best remedy for Greencough and Whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | Produces more milk and brings down fevers.
    Dock | Soothes scratches, soothes sore pads, can ease wound pain.
    Feverfew | Reduces temperatures and stops headaches.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ?lady luck? » Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 am

Roseclan
Roseclan cats come with a sharp harsh attitude towards those they don't trust or get along with. They have no mercy for the cats that dishonour their clan or their code, they do really care about the thoughts and concerns of others clans around them.
You could call them selfish I suppose because they really are self-serving cats. They are very prideful and seem to see themselves as higher beings then those around them, they consider themselves superior to other clans. They have perfected the art gf stealth and stalking, not only in doing so to their food but also whoever they are preying on.

Their territory is a large lush forest full of large thick trees, the thing that makes their territory stand out the most is the rose bushes that scatter across the territory. The roses climb up the trees and are sprawled on the ground, they aren't just red but they come in many different colours. The most common color is the light reddish pink ones, these also surround their camp as well. The rose bushes make it hard for intruders to get into their camp if they don't know where the three tunnels lie. There is a cave inside the camp, roses climb up on either side of the cave; this is the leaders den. To the right of of the leaders den is the nursery, the nursery is also next to the medicine cats den. The medicine cats den is under a large slightly hollowed oak tree. The med cat stores their herbs among the roots and there is tunnels that branch out to the nursery and the apprentices den for easy access and get aways when there is an attack.

please click them or they'll die! :c
?lady luck?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sun May 07, 2017 11:09 am

Weather Report wrote:
      Leaf-Fall is coming to an end! The trees are bare and the air is cold, every morning there is a little bit more first on the ground then their was before. Greencough could soon rise so stock up on herbs! Patrolling constantly could make a cat sick so be careful, also patch dens up and keep them warm!

adiebaby11 wrote:
Mousestar waded through the shallow river to get to his island. He looked around at each of the dens he had made. He had heard of the clans and had decided to form his own and now he was ready. He would set out to find some clanmates soon but today he was going to rest. He went to his den and sunk into his nest and fell asleep.

Mousestar found himself at the moonpool that evening, his request was granted and as soon as he awoke there was a bright yellow eyed cat staring back at him. "Hello." It mewed and tilted it's head curiously. "I was told to come here, Starclan told me a leader was waiting for my assistance." The cat stood back from the leader and watched him quietly.

(Starclan granted you a deputy)

amethyst14 wrote:

The pebble that had hit Cloudstar on the head, causing him to wake was lodged in his long fur still. He didn't notice it until it slipped off and hit the rocky floor, echoing loudly in the silence after the stranger had spoke to him. The fluffy white tom nodded to the stranger "I had asked Starclan for a second in command, a deputy. I am Cloudstar, the new leader of Briarclan and you have found your way into the territory. The fact that you have found this cave is proof enough that Starclan sent you here." Cloudstar smiled at the tom.

"It is nice to meet you Cloudstar, my previous name was Boulder but Starclan has given me a new name, Bouldershade." The tom was pleased with the area that Starclan had sent him to and would be happy to be the deputy for Briarclan.

"Likewise, Bouldershade. If you follow me I will show you the territory and our camp." Cloudstar lead the way out of the cave and into the forest. It was sprinkling now and the wind did not let up either, a sure sign that the weather is going to become colder. Cloudstar ignored the wetness that stuck to his fur, causing some to clump in a tangled, wet mess.
───────────────────────────
    The two toms acquainted each other over the course of the moon; Bouldershade didn't mind Cloudstar's bossiness and Cloudstar didn't mind Bouldershade's quietness as they worked well together. They both went about the tasks in camp, taking turns hunting and patrolling, even cleaning the fallen leaves from the camp clearing when the weather was a tad warmer.

This morning was like every other morning, both of the toms had woken up early and went about their day. Today it was Bouldershade's turn to go hunting. The deputy knew that Cloudstar would be patrolling near the meadow so he would hunt near the small lake and the rivers. Maybe he will get lucky and catch a fish today, but he would be thankful for anything he caught.

Cloudstar knew it was getting colder and that cats tend to get sick during these next few seasons. He needed to find a medicine cat before the snow starts to fall. It wont be long now, the trees have almost lost all their leaves, even the lake and rivers are found slightly frozen in the cold mornings. He couldn't help but worry for Bouldershade, his only companion for the time being and wanted to find another that knew about herbs.

[Border Patrol Cloudstar is looking for a Medicine Cat.]
[Hunting Patrol Bouldershade is hunting near the small lake.]

There was rustling in the meadow as Cloudstar patrolled, the sound at first different bother him as he supposed it was just prey that was going through the fields or running away but as the tom continued to walk he realized that this sound was actually following him. The leader stopped and turned around, he didn't want to enter the meadow incase it was an intruder and it would have the first pounce on him, as he didn't actually know where this creature was that was following him. "Who goes there?" Cloudstar called sternly, it was a few moments until a black and white cat emerged, it's face was slightly flat and funny looking compared to normal cats that Cloudstar had come across. "What do you want?" there was no friendly tone in the leaders voice at all. The new cats ears went back for a second and then they perked a little. "I am looking to join a clan......I wasn't trying to hurt you or anything I was just trying to see if you were apart of a clan?"

(On patrol Cloudstar found a warrior)

The water was cold and he felt like he was wasting his time staring at this water. Why was he even going to try? It was almost Leaf-bare and the fish were probably gone or leaving. He was hoping to catch something though, nothing big but something that they could at least get a meal out off. Prey was something that was always a worry for every clan and the thought of going hungry bothered Bouldershade, he was released their wasn't too many cats yet as he felt they wouldn't have enough food if there was.
      He crouched close to the water, his eyes fixed on it waiting and hoping for some movement or the glimmer of something to appear. He felt like he was sitting there for ages when he caught site of something swimming his way down stream. Bouldershade lifted his paw up, waiting for the moment to scoop the fish up. *Whack* The sound was loud as he managed to his the fish, the thing went flying behind the deputy and onto the grass. Bouldershade felt a sense of pride at his catch.

(Bouldershade caught a small fish)

diamondfox wrote:
Russetstar was happy to have found the apprentice. He'd decided her name was Mousepaw. He'd apprentice her to Goldeneyes after he went to the moonpool later. Russetstar followed Goldeneyes' scent trail and soon met up with him. "I found this apprentice. You'll be her mentor. Her name is Mousepaw." Goldeneyes nodded. He was nervous. What would it be like to have an apprentice? He'd caught a mouse, but had a feeling the rest of the clan was hungry. "Lets hunt. We really need more prey." Goldeneyes flicked his tail, asking the clan to follow after him as he stalked through the island. They passed by the snake rocks. They could hunt for snakes there- but it was dangerous. Should they do it? Maybe they should just move on. Goldeneyes twitched an ear, and parted his jaws, trying to catch any prey scent. Mousepaw had come with him while Russetstar had split off to hunt on his own. "Keep your tail low, tell me if you smell anything. Watch your footing. Crouch to pounce." Mousefur nodded and shyly meowed, "I know. I've had to hunt for my own food a while now. My mother abandoned me." Sorrow filled Goldeneyes' heart. It was always sad for him to hear stories like that.
Russetstar walked along the Northern border, searching for any cats to ask to join his clan. Of course, he also wanted to hunt. He parted his jaws to search for any cat or prey scents. He then headed closer to the center of the territory, following a scent he'd caught.

Russetstar patrols the borders, searching for new cats
Goldeneyes hunts with mousepaw

A cat peeked out at Russetstar curious, he didn't notice the cat until he was almost right beside her. "Oh, hello." The leader stated with a head tilt towards the cat who was crouched low and hiding. "Hello." It spoke quickly and looked around frantically, it was a cold day and Russetstar looked around. "Do you need something?" He questioned the new cat suspiciously, not sure if they were a friend or a foe. The cat cleared it's throat before it started speaking in a hushed tone. "I am actually looking for a place to stay...I am looking for a clan."

(Russetstar found a warrior while on patrol)

Mousepaw was just watching her mentor for todays outing, she shivered a little but her thick fur was keeping her plenty warm from the cool wind that was blowing through their territory. Her leader was currently stalking a squirrel which he claimed were a little more tricky to catch as they were constantly on high alert and were very very quick. He explained that they mostly spent their time in trees, she knew these things already but she still listened to him. She watched as he pounced and hit the ground, he was light on his feet and didn't hit the ground very hard. She couldn't wait to start her training soon. He approached her and dropped the squirrel. "Now lets go back to camp." He stated before picking the squirrel back up and continuing.

(Goldeneyes and Mousepaw caught squirrel.)

.Cronus. wrote:
    Roseclan
Roseclan cats come with a sharp harsh attitude towards those they don't trust or get along with. They have no mercy for the cats that dishonour their clan or their code, they do really care about the thoughts and concerns of others clans around them.
You could call them selfish I suppose because they really are self-serving cats. They are very prideful and seem to see themselves as higher beings then those around them, they consider themselves superior to other clans. They have perfected the art gf stealth and stalking, not only in doing so to their food but also whoever they are preying on.

Their territory is a large lush forest full of large thick trees, the thing that makes their territory stand out the most is the rose bushes that scatter across the territory. The roses climb up the trees and are sprawled on the ground, they aren't just red but they come in many different colours. The most common color is the light reddish pink ones, these also surround their camp as well. The rose bushes make it hard for intruders to get into their camp if they don't know where the three tunnels lie. There is a cave inside the camp, roses climb up on either side of the cave; this is the leaders den. To the right of of the leaders den is the nursery, the nursery is also next to the medicine cats den. The medicine cats den is under a large slightly hollowed oak tree. The med cat stores their herbs among the roots and there is tunnels that branch out to the nursery and the apprentices den for easy access and get aways when there is an attack.

The new leader looked over the territory that they had just found. This was going to be where Roseclan would reside, the cats tail flicked as it walked through the forest. The cat had already found the camp and had cleaned it out of it's leaves and now the leader was just walking around the territory on the cold day. Getting to know it a little better, this would be the place where the leader started something, this would be Roseclan's territory for moons to come.

Roseclan was founded!
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sun May 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Caveclan
Number of Cats: 29
14 males : 15 females

The new queen's name was Lark, although it was changed to Larkfeather as soon as she joined the clan. Larkfeather explained her plight to the clan, informing them that she used to be a kittypet and had fled when she learned how the twolegs would give her kits away when they were weaned. The clan easily accepted her and before long, Lilystem had a nest made for Larkfeather.

Finally. Today was the day. Cloudpool was going to talk to Dappleleaf and no cat was going to interrupt them this time. Telling the calico molly to meet him at the thunderpath that formed their northern border at sunhigh, he made sure to arrive early so he'd be able to see her coming and mentally prepare himself. The tom paced back and forth along the thunderpath, adrenaline pumping energy through his body. He'd been waiting to do this for moons now. What he was about to do was so very wrong. Everything he stood for forbid his feelings for Dappleleaf. What kind of medicine cat went against the code and fell for a pretty molly? Shadedleaf had never fallen in love. Cloudpool envied her of this. Shadedleaf never had to deal with all these feelings. And what about Dappleleaf? In all his worries about how this would affect him, he hadn't worried about her at all. With the confrontation looming, these new worries nearly overwhelmed him. Dappleleaf would be stunned and confused. Not to mention he was changing everything. If she didn't return his feelings, their friendship could be ruined. Doubt flooding his mind, the gray and white tom was tempted to flee. Before he could move a muscle, he spotted Dappleleaf's mottled pelt as she padded through the trees towards him.

Dappleleaf stopped infront of him, her gaze meeting his. "Okay Cloudpool. I'm worried about you. What's been going on with you? You've been acting so odd." Cloudpool blinked at her, his eyes wide and nervous. "Nothing's wrong." He told her. Doubtfully, Dappleleaf frowned, opening her maw to respond but before she could, Cloudpool cut in, "I'm in love with you Dappleleaf." The calico molly was speechless, eyes wide as she stared at him. Shock rooted her to the spot, staring silently st him. Fortunately, Cloudpool didn't give her the chance to say anything. "Please don't say anything. I know what your thinking. The only reason I told you anything is because I felt you deserved to know." Cloudpool looked at her, as if waiting for a response but when speechless molly said nothing. "I'll leave you alone to process. I'll see you back at camp." Hardly believing what he'd just done, the tom hurried away.

Dappleleaf remained where she was for a long time, mind racing. Cloudpool loved her? Since when? Why hadn't he said anything? Deep down, Dappleleaf knew the answer to her last question. He was a medicine cat. Relationships were forbidden for them. But they weren't impossible either. Cloudpool was a cat, with feelings just like any other. It was entirely possible he'd fall in love. Dappleleaf had never expected it to be her though. There were plenty of beautiful she-cats within the clan. Sedgetail, Thymepool, etc. Cloudpool could've fallen for any of them, but Dappleleaf had been the one to capture his heart. The calico was too startled to wonder about if she liked him or not. Cloudpool's declaration of love had stunned her.

[ hunting 1: Rowanfur, Sunstripe, Harespring, Mottledshade, Dappleleaf
hunting 2: Morningstar, Juniperfoot, Silvernose, Hawkfeather, Ebonywing
Patrol 1: Chiveclaw, Thymepool, Ferretclaw
training: Ashpaw, Duskpaw, Poppypaw, Stormpaw
herb hunting: Shadedleaf, Cloudpool
moonpool: 7 days
prey consumed: 3 squirrels ]

Leader:
      Morningstar | 88 moons| Tom | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★ 6/9

Deputy:
      Woolyfur | 68 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cats:
      Shadedleaf | 78 moons | Molly | X
      Cloudpool | 32 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Rowanfur | 84 moons | Molly | X
      Silvernose | 71 moons | Molly | X
      Shimmerpelt | 63 moons | Molly | X
      Ebonywing | 44 moons | Molly | X
      Ferretclaw | 44 moons | Tom | X
      Juniperfoot | 40 | Molly | X
      Chiveclaw | 40 moons | Tom | X
      Pigeonflight | 39 moons | Tom | X
      Hawkfeather | 37 moons | Tom | X
      Mottledshade | 35 | Molly | X
      Sedgetail | 34 | Molly | X (prisoner of TumbleClan)
      Harespring | 34 | Tom |X
      Dappleleaf | 27 moons | Molly | X
      Thymepool | 22 moons | Molly| X
      Emberslash | 20 moons | Tom | X
      Sunstripe | 20 moons | Tom |X

Apprentices:
      Mistpaw | 12 moons | Molly | X
      Tigerpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
      Willowpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
      Ashpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
      Duskpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X
      Poppypaw | 7 moons | Molly | X
      Stormpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Lilystem | 33 moons | Molly | X
      Larkfeather | 27 moons | Molly | X

Kits:

Elders:
      Rippleshade | 136 moons | Tom | X
        Ally Clans:
        Beechclan | Hazilnut
        Ravenclan | turtle
        Brookclan | purrfect.
        Ivyclan | Savannah the Caracal
        Swiftclan | Phina Wolf

Medicine Store
        Catmint (2)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used
        for whitecough
        Cobwebs (5)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken
        bones.
        Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for
        inflammation of stiff joints
        Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes
        throats, prevents greencough
        Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down
        swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones,
        helps with wounds, fights infection
        Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
        Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
        Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
        Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves
        act as a painkiller.
        Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding
        during kitting
        Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can
        be used during kitting
        Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in
        place
        Thyme (2) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats
        in shock
        Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected
        rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
        Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
        Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
        Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk.
        Also brings down fevers.
        Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
        Celandine (3) Soothes damaged eyes
        Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock,
        distress, pain
        Coltsfoot (2) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as
        well as cracked or sore pads
        Chamomile (2) Strengthens the heart and soothes
        the mind
        Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes
        wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation
        of stiff joints, can be used for burns
        Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
        Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
        Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
        Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
        Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
        Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
        Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat
        bites
        Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief
        Daisy (1) Eases the pain of aching joints
        Goldenrod (1) Heals wounds
        Feverfew (1) Reduces body temperature in cats with
        fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially good for
        headache.
        Burnet (2) Said to help minor bleeding on twolegs.
        Keeps a cats strength up
        Honey (1) Soothes infections, smoke-damaged or sore
        throats, coughs, gives a cat energy, helps cats swallow other
        concoctions
        Horsetail (1) Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Lungwort (1) Cures yellowcough.
        Tormentil (1) Root helps all wounds and cures poisons
        Blackberry leaves (1) Eases the swelling of bee stings

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Minnows | x1 | 1 servings
        Small Fish | x5| 2 servings
        Big Fish | x5 | 3 serving
        Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
        Pigeon| x6 | 3 servings
        Frogs | x6 | 1 servings
        Thrush | x6 | 3 servings
        Mice | x5 | 1 servings
        Vole | x6 | 1 servings
        Caveclan uses 6 servings per post.

Mentors
        Chiveclaw | Mistpaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing,
        xxxRunning, Tracking, Swimming
        Rowanfur | Tigerpaw | 5 | Battle, Climbing, Running, Tracking, Swimming
        Sedgetail Lilystem | Willowpaw | 5 | Battle,
        xxxClimbing, Running, Tracking, Swimming
        Pigeonflight | Ashpaw | 3 | Running, Tracking, Swimming
        Ebonywing | Duskpaw | 1 | Swimming
        Dappleleaf | Poppypaw | 0 |
        Hawkfeather | Stormpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
        Fireface X| 36 | Drowning
        Deerpelt X| 140 | Drowning
        Gingerface X| 18 | Killed by Shrikepaw of Aspenclan

Families:
        Shimmerpelt + unknown sire = Sedgetail and Harespring
        Woolyfur + Silvernose = Gingerface and Thymepool
        Rowanfur + Morningstar = Sunstripe and Emberslash
        Ferretclaw + Ebonywing = Willowpaw and Tigerpaw
        Mottledshade + Pigeonflight = Stormpaw and Poppypaw
        Harespring + Juniperfoot
        Chiveclaw + Lilystem= expecting
Last edited by tauriel. on Mon May 22, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun May 07, 2017 2:27 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 13
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/13/2017

Once more, it was time to visit the Moonpool. Honeystar was proud of her clan and how much it had grown, although she worried that with the coming leafbare, they wouldn't be able to catch enough prey to feed the clan, especially the four kits. The long trek to the Moonpool took the whole day as usual, and once there, she lapped up some of the water. When she awoke, she was in the familiar mists, although she swore that faded trees could now be seen and thought she could hear the screaming of cats in the far distance.

"Cats of Starclan," she began, "I ask you once more for a warrior. I fear that with the coming of leafbare, we may not have enough cats to hunt and patrol our borders." She paused as she realized that the cries had faded away. Was this an omen of what was to come? "Also, I please ask of you that our clan may stay out of conflict. Thank you." When she awoke, Honeystar shook her head, mildly disturbed by her dream. However, she brushed off her worries and started home.

Before going to the Moonpool, Honeystar had told Birchnose that some patrols had needed to be set up. So Birchnose decided to go on a border patrol and had assigned Briarwhisker and Dawnstorm to go hunting together. She had noticed that they didn't seem to get along very well, but would talk to them only if it got out of hand.

The patrol seemed to be going along uneventfully, until a dark brown tom barreled out of the bushes, panting. "Are you clan?" he asked.

Birchnose nodded slowly. Who was this cat? "Yes," she said. "Who're you?"

"Aspenfire of Streamclan," he said. Then, as though struck with a sudden realization, he moaned, "Oh, Bouncefire..."

"Let's get you to Crowcloud," Birchnose said, alarmed. It was clear that something terrible had happened, but she didn't know what. The two padded back to camp, and Crowcloud approached them, initially calm but then surprised and worried once he saw Aspenfire.

"What happened?" he asked Birchnose.

"I don't know," she replied. "I just found him on the patrol."

"Let's take a look at you," said Crowcloud, approaching Aspenfire. He led the other tom to the medicine cat's den where the pair remained. I'm the meantime, Birchnose went over to the nursery, where Duckpelt lay half-asleep, kits curled near her.

"How are the kits?"

"They're doing well, thank you. What were you talking about?"

Birchnose hesitated for a moment. Should she tell? "A tom called Aspenfire showed up, claiming to be of Streamclan. I don't know what happened, but it seems bad."

Duckpelt nodded, eyes shining with worry. She looked at her kits nervously before finally saying, "I hope that he'll get better soon."

"So do I."

Honeystar returned late that evening, when she first heard what the rest of the clan already knew: Aspenfire of Streamclan had taken refuge in Forestclan. Aspenfire had been taken out of the medicine cat's den and was now explaining what had happened in front of the clan including Duckpelt and her kits, who needed to be constantly reminded that they needed to be quiet. Everyone was gathered just under the Speaker's Tree; even Honeystar was on the ground.

"There was a battle," said Aspenfire in a trembling voice. "Ripplestar and our clan against Squirrelstar and her clan. It was a disaster. Squirrelstar killed Ripplestar so quickly..." He paused, recalling the battle. "I don't know who lived or who died. I did my best; I think I wounded some but I just... I just ran." He bowed his head in shame.

"You're safe here now," said Honeystar soothingly. "You have a home in Forestclan if you wish."

Aspenfire nodded slowly, taking a shaky breath. "I do," he said. "And..."

"And what?" prodded Honeystar.

"I want to change my name. I don't want to be reminded..." He trailed off, leaving the others to wonder why.

"Then by the powers of Starclan," said Honeystar, "I rename you...Alderclaw!"

"Alderclaw! Alderclaw" cheered the clan. Even the kits got into the spirit, cheering as loud as they could.

The newly renamed Alderclaw gave a shy smile. He had a new home now. He would never forget, but he could rest and heal. And someday, see his former clanmates in Starclan.

Forestclan consumes 3 servings (one trout)
Honeystar visits the Moonpool and asks for a warrior
Birchnose goes on a patrol and finds Aspenfire
Briarwhisker and Dawnstorm go hunting
Acornstream and Applepaw train
Aspenfire is renamed Alderclaw

Leader:
    Honeystar | 30 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 25 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 29 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 26 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 27 moons | Tom | X
    Briarwhisker | 22 moons | Molly | X
    Dawnstorm | 21 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Applepaw | 9 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
    Duckpelt | 28 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Adderkit | 2 moons | Tom | Right
    Barleykit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderkit | 2 moons | Molly | Left
    Dustkit | 2 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    None
    Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name
    Northwest | Wrenclan
    East | Clan Name
    South | Clan Name
    Southeast | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Clan Name

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Stinging nettle | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving

Mentors
    Acornstream | Applepaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, climbing

Deceased Cats

Family
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, Dustkit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: create a clan - V.3

Postby mooney » Sun May 07, 2017 5:34 pm

rainclan
number of cats ; one
next moonpool visit; may 14th

purrfect. wrote:a white and grey cat walked in the the forest, their fur all wet from the rain. but they didn't seem to mind, and the loner continued to meander through the forest. the cat suddenly stopped in front of a river, seeming to recognize it. "this is where starclan told me to start my clan." the loner looked up at the sky and smiled. "this is where rainclan will start."

[ rainclan was founded! it's great to have you back c: ]

leader
    greystar ; 18 moons ; male ; x
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
    -

medicine cat
    -

medicine cat apprentice
    -

warriors
    -

apprentices
    -

queens
    -

kits
    -

elders
    -
    ally clans
    -

enemy clans
    -

medicine store
    -

prey
    mouse x0 ; 1 serving
    vole x0 ; 1 serving
    squirrel x0 ; 2 servings
    small fish x0 ; 2 servings
    big fish x0 ; 3 servings
    bird x0 ; 3 servings

servings used per post; 2

mentors
    -

deceased cats
    -

families
    -

greystar padded alongside the grass and the rocks, his green eyes gazing across his new territory. for now, it seemed rather lonely, but he would not let that stop him from expanding has clan and be a good leader. however, he did need company, because it wasn't a clan if he was all alone. that was impossible.

his long whiskers told him this would be a nice day. the rain was still pouring down lightly on his pelt, and his stomach was growling loudly. "better go catch something to eat," he thought, jumping into the woods towards the river.

back from hunting, greystar sighed. now, all he needed was cats to share his prey with. starclan had bared with him so far, and he decided to turn to them and ask for a new clan-mate. maybe someone who could help him run his clan; a deputy.

greystar; hunting + moonpool, requesting a deputy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult ☽ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████████████
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups