Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Briarclan [2]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:50 am

Number of Cats: 2(2 Servings)
Toms: 2 Mollies: 0
Next Moonstone Visit: May 9, 2017

🍁Archive🍁

────────────────────────────────────────

The pebble that had hit Cloudstar on the head, causing him to wake was lodged in his long fur still. He didn't notice it until it slipped off and hit the rocky floor, echoing loudly in the silence after the stranger had spoke to him. The fluffy white tom nodded to the stranger "I had asked Starclan for a second in command, a deputy. I am Cloudstar, the new leader of Briarclan and you have found your way into the territory. The fact that you have found this cave is proof enough that Starclan sent you here." Cloudstar smiled at the tom.

"It is nice to meet you Cloudstar, my previous name was Boulder but Starclan has given me a new name, Bouldershade." The tom was pleased with the area that Starclan had sent him to and would be happy to be the deputy for Briarclan.

"Likewise, Bouldershade. If you follow me I will show you the territory and our camp." Cloudstar lead the way out of the cave and into the forest. It was sprinkling now and the wind did not let up either, a sure sign that the weather is going to become colder. Cloudstar ignored the wetness that stuck to his fur, causing some to clump in a tangled, wet mess.
───────────────────────────
    The two toms acquainted each other over the course of the moon; Bouldershade didn't mind Cloudstar's bossiness and Cloudstar didn't mind Bouldershade's quietness as they worked well together. They both went about the tasks in camp, taking turns hunting and patrolling, even cleaning the fallen leaves from the camp clearing when the weather was a tad warmer.

This morning was like every other morning, both of the toms had woken up early and went about their day. Today it was Bouldershade's turn to go hunting. The deputy knew that Cloudstar would be patrolling near the meadow so he would hunt near the small lake and the rivers. Maybe he will get lucky and catch a fish today, but he would be thankful for anything he caught.

Cloudstar knew it was getting colder and that cats tend to get sick during these next few seasons. He needed to find a medicine cat before the snow starts to fall. It wont be long now, the trees have almost lost all their leaves, even the lake and rivers are found slightly frozen in the cold mornings. He couldn't help but worry for Bouldershade, his only companion for the time being and wanted to find another that knew about herbs.

[Border Patrol Cloudstar is looking for others, hopefully they know the way of herbs.]
[Hunting Patrol Bouldershade is hunting near the small lake.]

Leader:
          Cloudstar | 31 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 30 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | No clan will lie to the west.

Medicine Store
    Amount | Herb | Usage
    Amount | Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Quail | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by amethyst14 on Sun May 07, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [17]

Postby Heda » Fri May 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Number of Cats: 19 | β™‚: 9 | ♀: 10
Next Moonpool Visit: May 7

Basileyes watched Burntpath as he walked out of the warrior den, everyone was going there separate ways today. With Soulstar and two other warriors gone they were pretty busy, especially with the kits becoming apprentices last night. Basileyes could tell that Troutleap was very proud of the both of them, the two were very excited and Aspenswirl was happy also pretty excited.
He sat down by Basileyes as she watched Burntpath, Nightstone was nowhere to be found and Basileyes had a feeling she went after Soulstar. "I got a weird feeling about that Nightstone." Basileyes spoke to Aspenswirl in a hushed voice, he nodded. "Yeah I agree, now Burntpath seems ok but he came with Nightstone so who knows." The two were interrupted but the newest member of the clan Boneleaf, the two smiled at the she-cat. "So I don't really know the cats on the patrol that well. I also haven't meant the one who is leading it." Aspenswirl smiled at her and Basileyes stood from where she was sitting. "Oh yes, Copperflame. I'll go get him so he can fill you in on some of the things of Skullclan since Soulstar isn't here."

Aspenswirl bounded off to go fetch Copperflame. "When will the leader and others be back?" Basileyes thought for a moment then shrugged, "I have a feeling they will be here tomorrow at some point." Aspenswirl soon returned, Copperflame right behind him as they chatted although the chatting soon stopped when he laid eyes on her. Copperflames jaw almost hit the ground, "She's beautiful." Aspenswirl was quite confused at this and then followed his gaze to Boneleaf, the older tim couldn't help but burst out in a bit of laughter. This was too good to be true in his opinion. Aspenswirl could already see the heart eyes coming off of Copperflame. "You haven't even talked to her yet!" Copperflame just smiled, he almost looked like he was in a trance. "Oh but she's the one." Aspenswirl burst into a fit of laughter again, this got both Basileyes and Boneleafs attention this time. Regaining himself he shook his head at Copperflame and approached the two she-cats. "Boneleaf, this is Copperflame. He was one if the official first warriors to join along with Runningsong." Boneleaf smiled at him, "Well it's very nice to meet you." Copperflame was still giving that stare and Basileyes gave a questioning look to Aspenswirl who just shrugged with a choking laugh that he was trying yo hide. "I love you." Aspenswirl's head whipped towards Copperflame who soon realized what he just said. "I-I mean it is lovely to me you Boneleaf." Basileyes was giving the young tom a frown, more of a 'what is wrong with you.' type of look. Although Boneleaf just brushed it off with a smile and pleasant chat.

Blizzardpaw groaned at Quailfur as the she-cat poked her awake. "What are you still doing asleep?" Blizzardpaw slowly got up, "Kestrelpaw and Rainkit wouldn't shut their mouths at all last night." Quailfur chuckled, yes apprentices often were very excited when it came to these types of things, But they still had to go training so Quailfur shook her apprentice one last time before leaving the den.

Eelswoop sighed a little and shrugged in response to Runningsong's question, "I don't know, I don't really fancy any of the toms here, you're lucky you have a handsome tom like Troutleap." Runningsong scoffed at this comment and shook her head. "Yeah, he's barely talked to me in the last moon so 'lucky' must be the word." Eelswoop was a little surprised to hear this and wasn't sure what to really say. She supposed Runningsong was right as she barely saw the two together at all this past moon. "Maybe being deputy is just a lot with Soulstar not being around as much as usually. He has the whole clan to look after while Soulstar is away." Runningsong shrugged at this but shook her head. "I suppose but it's different, we aren't the same like we were. I was pretty young when I met him, I guess I was just looking for something that isn't there anymore." Eelswoop sort of felt bad for Runningsong as she was really a nice she-cat. "Well hopefully things get better."

[Four servings of vole were eaten.]
[Hunting ; Copperflame, Eelswoop, Bonewatcher, Burntpath - although prey Is becoming ver scarce for skullclan ]
[Patrol; Runningsong, Cedarmouse, Troutleap, ]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in combat]
[Emberslash trains Kestralpaw in speed]
[Aspenswirl trains Rainpaw in fishihng]

Leader:
      Soulstar | 41 | Tom | β‚ͺ
      Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 35 | Tom | β‚ͺ

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 56 | Molly | β‚ͺ

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Beetlepaw | 12 | Tom | β‚ͺ

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 32 | Molly | β‚ͺ
      Copperflame | 29 | Tom | β‚ͺ
      Quailfur | 40 | Molly | β‚ͺ
      Aspenswirl | 47 | Tom | β‚ͺ
      Cedarmouse | 53 | Tom | β‚ͺ
      Emberslash | 30 | Molly | β‚ͺ
      Eelswoop | 18 | Molly |β‚ͺ
      Basileyes | 30 | Molly | β‚ͺ
      Flintscreech | 33 | Tom | β‚ͺ
      Nightstone | 34 | Molly |β‚ͺ
      Burntpath | 33 | Tom |β‚ͺ
      Boneleaf | 26 | Molly |β‚ͺ
      name | age | gender | [url=link]β‚ͺ[/url]

Apprentices:
      Blizzardpaw | 10 | Molly | β‚ͺ
      Kestrelpaw | 6 | Tom |β‚ͺ
      Rainpaw | 6 | Molly | β‚ͺ

Queens:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]β‚ͺ[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Thicketclan | emberwisp

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x2 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x2 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x4 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x2 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X2 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x2 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x1 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x2 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x2 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x1 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x4 | 4 servings
Salmon | x4 | 4 servings
Frog | x4 | 1 servings
Snake | x4 | 2 servings
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x4 | 3 servings
Total | 20 | 60 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Quailpaw | Blizzardpaw | β‚ͺ | β‚ͺ | * | *
Emberslash | Kestralpaw | * | * | * | *
Aspenswirl | Rainbow | * | * | * | *

Families:
Troutleap + Runningsong β‡’ Rainkit, Kestralkit
Emberslash, Basileyes
Nightsone, Soulstar
Flintscreech, Burntpath

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by Heda on Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hickoryclan (002)

Postby sunfool » Fri May 05, 2017 4:33 pm

────────────────────
total cats: three
two she-cats, one tom
0 needed servings

today, moonpool visit

────────────────────
    xxxxxpoppystar was now walking side by side with another warrior to welcome into her clan. "the name's chamomile!" the she-cat yelled in a prideful voice. she was quite the rambunctious she-cat, the opposite of her first warrrior, ashenstorm. poppystar thought their clashing personalities were a great combination to the clan. "oh! i've been waiting to join a clan ever since i was a lil' youngling, except most clans i've found tend to chase a loner like me away," she smiled to her new leader. responding to the she-cat's exclamation, poppystar gave chamomile a faint smile in return, "well i'm glad you got to join our clan!" they sat down next to the wind's tree, their new camp's main attraction. poppystar gave a small ceremony to give chamomile her clan name, bumblebelly. her name resembling her cheerful and hopeful personality. the two talked, waiting for ashenstorm to return from his hunting trip. he got back not soon after with a bunny in his chops. "what a great find, ashenstorm!" the leader purred. he gave a tiny nod and dropped it near the base of the tree. poppystar soon departed the clan camp, set on a journey to the moonpool. it was now leafbare and a medicine cat would be in great assistance.

xxxxxashenstorm and bumblebelly chatted. that means that bumblebelly did most of the chatting, the only thing ashenstorm did was listen to her wild stories. which he enjoyed, listening was a trait ashen had mastered through time and it was a quite enjoyable trait of his. "i know you just went on a hunt of your own.. but i was wondering if we could search for more prey. it is leafbare," the she-cat stated quietly after finishing her brief story. "sure, let's go!" he responded in amusement. they ran into the forest, hoping for prey to set them for the harsh leafbare that lays in front of them.

xxxxxthe sun-colored she-cat was now making her way through the thick pine forest. she remembered this path well, as well as what happened last time. how much excitement had filled her head and the same excitement stayed there. she was a leader now, it was fun to take charge but she knew that it would get harder in the future. she was to ask for a medicine cat.. or maybe a deputy. she was in need for a second head to help her with her clan. yet, she had two bright and young warriors in front of her. they might have a chance to become her first deputy in the future, but which of the two? oh.. so much to think about. yet such little time, she was already at the moonpool. "good afternoon starclan," she hummed as she entered the small cave. her restless and long build made it's way to the pool. her nose hit the cold water; no shiver came to her spine this time. "i ask for a medicine cat. it is getting to be leafbare and we could need the help for the future of hickoryclan," she requested.
────────────────────
( @moonpool poppystar asks for a medicine cat
@hunting patrol ashenstorm and bumblebelly hunt together in the forest )
the clan consumed a rabbit )

────────────────────
          Leader: 1
          Poppystar // twenty-eight moons // she-cat // motherly
          β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
          [url=x]N[/url]ame // age // gender // trait

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Ashenstorm // twenty-six moons // tom // private
          Bumblebelly // twenty-two moons // she-cat // high-spirited

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername

Enemy Clans:

Borders
      North // none (mountains)
      East // clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername
      South // Briarclan (meadows) // amethyst14
      West // Fallclan (river) // Tomato Sauce

Medicine Store
      Herb // Usage
      Herb // Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Water shrew // x0 // 1 serving
      Rabbit // x1 // 2 servings
      Squirrel // x0 // 2 servings
      Small fish // x0 // 1-2 servings
      Hare // x0 // 3 servings
      Thrush // x0 // 3 servings

Total // 2 servings

Mentors:
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name // Cause of Death
      Cat Name // Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name // Kits
      Name and Name // Kits
────────────────────
storage
Last edited by sunfool on Thu May 11, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Arya22 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:39 am

Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 8

The next morning, Ravenfeather and Leafstrike left the camp before anyone had woken up, by themselves. Once they were out of hearing and seeing range of camp, the two sat down next to each other to keep warm in the cool leaf-fall air. The new mates hadn't had much time to spend together in the last few days, especially since Leafstrike had gotten hurt. "I'm so glad you're better." Ravenfeather suddenly whispered. Leafstrike smiled. "so am I." he hesitated, then when she didn't speak he continued. "when I was out, I somehow had the feeling you were there, I felt your warmth next to me..." Ravenfeather smiled gently. "I was with you as soon as Moonshadow brought you back. The only time I left was to go to the gathering with Spiderstar, and then I came back with the lavender for you." Leafstrike looked at her and a purr grew in his chest. "you brought the lavender? Thank you." he spoke, and Ravenfeather purred quietly as well.

After a few more minutes, Ravenfeather suddenly stood up. "I heard a noise." she whispered. Leafstrike frowned but stayed where he was while Ravenfeather silently padded towards a spot in the bushes. Suddenly there was the voice of a young cat. "hello!" it said. Leafstrike saw Ravenfeather jump back, then a small apprentice walked out. "my name is Whisperpaw." the cat said. "are you from that clan here? I heard of it." Ravenfeather nodded without a word. Then, Whisperpaw's smile faded. "I came here because my clan got attacked... I ran away, but I have no idea where the others are. I'm really hungry and I'm lost..." she looked down, seeming to shrink down. Ravenfeather moved forward and nuzzled the scared apprentice. "don't worry, you can stay with us if you like. I'm not the leader, but I know Spiderstar will agree." Whisperpaw felt a little smile grow on her face. "really? Thank you so much!"

A few minutes later, the three arrived at camp. There, there was a strange surprise. Along with the new warrior Starclan had given them, Smokewhisker, there was a very small, grey cat with them, which seemed to be hiding between Smokewhisker's legs. Spiderstar saw the three arrive and smiled. "good, you're back-" he stopped. "who is that?" Ravenfeather laughed. "I could ask the same of you. But this is Whisperpaw." Spiderstar smiled at the apprentice, who hid a little behind Leafstrike. "her clan was attacked and she ran here. Could she join?" Ravenfeather continued. Spiderstar nodded all of a sudden. "of course! Little Mikepaw is joining as well." he told her. Ravenfeather nodded. "just wait a second, I'll go tell everyone." Spiderstar said, and jumped onto the leaders rock. "may all cats able to catch their own prey gather gather before the rock!" he yowled.

Moonshadow and Fawnthroat emerged from their dens and all gathered beneath the leader's rock. When all were intent on him, Spiderstar started talking. "Yesterday, Starclan granted us a new warrior, Smokewhisker." he said, and most cats looked towards the grey and white tom. "But this morning, we found two more, apprentices. Mikepaw and Whisperpaw, please step forward." he said, and nervously the two did, although it was obvious Whisperpaw was less shy than Mikepaw. "Whisperpaw, your mentor will be Leafstrike." the warrior smiled at his new apprentice. Ravenfeather smiled softly as well, happy for her mate. "Mikepaw, your mentor will be Smokewhisker." Smokewhisker loked a little confused, but had a big smile on his face. He was proud. Spiderstar saw it and felt relieved. He hadn't been completely sure of pairing up Mikepaw with Smokewhisker, since the latter was new to the clan and young, but he seemed responsible enough.

Then, he decided it was late enough to start the patrols. "Alright! Leafstrike, I would like you to go patrol with Whisperpaw. You can show her around as you do." Leafstrike and Whisperpaw nodded, the latter although quit a lot more energetically. "Smokewhisker and Mikepaw, you can go hunting together." the two nodded. Thsi time, it was the mentor that was more energetic than the apprentice. "I will go looking for herbs, as soon as Leaf-bare is here it won't be possible anymore." Fawnthroat suddenly said. Spiderstar nodded. "yes, that's a good idea." he seemed to think, then added. "Moonshadow, Ravenfeather and me will hunt as well. As Fawnthroat said, leaf-bare will soon be here and there won't be a lot of prey." the warrior and the deputy nodded. Then, Spiderstar jumped down from the rock. "let's go then!" he called, and after finishing off a bird and eating a rabbit, the Swallowclan members left to do their activities.

(Spiderstar, Ravenfeather, Moonshadow, Smokewhisker and Mikepaw hunting.
Leafstrike and Whisperpaw patrolling.
Fawnthroat looking for herbs.)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 56 moons | male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 43 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 59 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 44 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 38 moons | female | X
          Smokewhisker | 20 moons | Male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Mikepaw | 7 moons | male | X
          Whisperpaw | 6 moons | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x1
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x1 | 1 servings (used up)
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings (used up)

Mentors:
    Smokewhisker | Mikepaw | none
    Leafstrike | Whisperpaw | none
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikepaw -> Whisperpaw
    Name <->/-> Name
Last edited by Arya22 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Sun May 07, 2017 12:58 am

FlowClan
Number of Cats: 6
Next Moonpool Visit: Whenever

The two ginger siblings ran up to Wrenfoot and Rookpelt. The tom, who was shaking in joy, breathed out, β€œThank you for helping me find my sis-”
β€œI have a name, you know, Pear!” the ginger molly interrupted. She turned to the two clan cats. β€œMy name’s Cherry. And this mouse-brain right beside me is my brother, Pear.”
β€œH-hey!” The cat that Wrenfoot now knew as Pear turned towards his younger sister. β€œI’m not a mouse-brain!” He exclaimed in a joking manner.
β€œYeah, you’re right!” Cherry exclaimed, edging closer to her older brother. β€œYou’re more of a furball.”
β€œHe-” Pear started, before Cherry cut him off again.
β€œWait, Pear, who are they?” Cherry pointed out the two warriors once again.
β€œOh, they helped me find you after we were separated in the flood.” He quickly turned to Wrenfoot. β€œAnd thank you for that. That kind deed of yours means a lot to me.” He turned back to his sister. β€œBut now that I’ve found you, we can leave together.”
β€œWait,” Cherry asked. β€œSo these cats help you, and you thank them by leaving? Maybe they need help, too!”
β€œWell,” Pear told her. β€œThese two live in a group. I’m sure they get plenty of help all the time.”
β€œWait.” Cherry ran up to Rookpelt. β€œSo you live with other cats?”
The black tom nodded. β€œYep!” He declared. β€œWell, actually, only three other cats.”
Wrenfoot joined in. β€œWe’re a small group.” she added. β€œAny help is appreciated.”
Rookpelt continued. β€œAnything you can do for us would be nice. If you could catch some prey, or maybe even help our medicine cat collect herbs…”
Wrenfoot stared at Rookpelt, and he stared back, his green eyes meeting hers. He edged closer, whispering in her ear, β€œWe should try to get them to join the clan. I don’t think they have anywhere else to go.”
Wrenfoot thought that that sounded like a good idea. Their clan needed more cats anyways. She turned back to Cherry. β€œ...Or maybe even join our clan?” She finished.
Cherry’s eyes lit up. She turned back to her older brother. β€œWe could live with them, couldn’t we?” She asked.
β€œ...I’m not sure.” The ginger tabby replied. β€œI don’t doubt their kindness, but…we’ve always been fine on our own together, haven’t we?”
His younger sister looked up at him. β€œWouldn’t it be nice to be in a group? Then you wouldn’t have to look after me all the time.”
Pear looked taken aback. β€œBut I love looking af-”
Cherry cut him off. β€œWell, I’m going to join them, and you can’t stop me!”
Pear looked even more startled. β€œWHAT?” He shouted. β€œYou’re just going to leave me, your own brother, for these strangers?”
β€œStrangers who saved your life.” Cherry corrected.
β€œCherry,” Rookpelt quickly cut in, his voice rising above the two siblings. β€œIt’s not required for you to join.”
The small ginger tabby turned towards the long-haired black tom. β€œBut I want to!”
Wrenfoot joined in the conversation. β€œYour brother risked his life looking for you. Shouldn’t you stay with him?”
Cherry looked towards her. β€œI’m not worried about that.”
β€œYou sounded like you don’t care for your brother at all.” Rookpelt stated. β€œHe almost died looking for you. That’s something that every cat should strive for, to have someone who would protect them until their death. I would protect any family of mine until the death, and you should, too.
Wrenfoot was slightly surprised by his words. β€˜He doesn’t seem like the protecting type.’ She thought. Remembering his words before the patrol though, the thought didn’t seem so unlikely anymore. But her thoughts were interrupted by Cherry’s voice. β€œThat’s not what I meant. I love him a lot, and I’m not worried about my big brother because I’ll know he’ll come with me. He always does, even if he doesn’t like me, because he loves me back.”
β€œI guess she’s not wrong there.” Pear stepped forward. β€œI’ll go where she goes, no matter where she’s going.”
β€œSo you are joining the clan?” Wrenfoot asked. Pear nodded. β€œOkay then, let’s go.” She commanded to the cats around her.

The group arrived in camp a bit after sunhigh. Cherry poked around the area’s nooks and crannies, before they were greeted by a small head poking out of the medicine den. Sparrowstep glanced at Cherry, who was batting around a pebble with her paws, before calling out, β€œPebblestar’s not here.” pulling his head away from the den’s entrance.
Wrenfoot was about to sit down under a tree when something bumped into her side. She turned her head to the side to see Rookpelt standing there. β€œHi Wrenfoot.” He said to her. β€œCould you come with me for a second?”
Wrenfoot thought about this for a second. β€œNot right now.” She answered. She glanced at the young ginger cat wildly running around. β€œSomeone needs to make sure Cherry doesn’t hurt herself.”
Rookpelt turned to glance at the young cat, who was attempting to sit in a small tree at the center of camp, before skidding away to her older brother. Rookpelt quickly talked to him, and then quickly ran back her. β€œPear’s happy to watch over her.” He told her. β€œNow could I please talk to you?” His green eyes rested on her face. β€œThis is important.” He added.
Wrenfoot thought about the importance of the topic Rookpelt wanted to discuss with her if he wanted to go out of camp to do it. β€œOkay.” She agreed. β€œBut let’s not take all day.”
β€œOkay then.” Rookpelt replied. β€œBut it shouldn’t take all day. I only want to ask you a question.”
Wrenfoot started to the camp entrance, and once she reached it and was out of camp she was joined by Rookpelt on one of her sides. They walked into the forest for a bit, before she asked, β€œNow what’s this about?”
Wrenfoot felt Rookpelt suddenly stop. She glanced back and him, turning around to face him. She looked up to face him as he looked down at her. β€œWrenfoot.” He called out. β€œWill you be my mate?”
Wrenfoot was stunned by the question he asked. She knew that Rookpelt liked her, but not in like that... Though now that she thought about it, the comments from before the patrol about wanting to protect her, his comments during the patrol, about how he would protect his family, how he seemed to stare at her and smile at certain moments…
Wrenfoot thought that he seemed like a nice guy, but that’s all that she saw him as. She didn’t return the feelings that he felt for her. She focused her vision on Rookpelt, who was smiling at her, waiting for an answer. β€œNo.” She said.
Rookpelt looked shocked. That must’ve not been the answer he was expecting. He broke off his gaze from her. β€œCo...could you repeat your answer?” She asked, as though he was in disbelief.
β€œI said no.” Wrenfoot repeated. β€œI don’t like you like that.” She explained. β€œAnd I feel as though I barely know you, too. And you barely know me. What have we ever shared about our past lives? What secrets do have between us? Is this whole relationship just glances to the side? When was that time that we truly got to know other?” Wrenfoot took her gaze off of his body, letting it sink to the dirt below her. β€œI’m not interested in you, Rookpelt. And I don’t think I ever will be. We could get to know each other a bit more right now, though. I always saw you as a friend. Could we at least be that?” She finished lifting her gaze to the spot Rookpelt was earlier.
But he was already gone.

(The clan eats the squirrel.)
(Pebblestar goes to the Moonpool, and asks for a warrior.)
(Rookpelt goes hunting.)
(Sparrowstep looks for herbs.)

Leader:
          Pebblestar | 55 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Wrenfoot | 43 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Sparrowstep | 32 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Rookpelt | 35 moons | Tom | X
          Pear | 19 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Cherry | 7 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | FeatherClan | Chinchy
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Helps get rid of greencough
    Cobwebs | Helps stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock, and eases pain
    Tansy | Cures coughing, and helps prevent cats from getting greencough
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and shock
    Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Minnow | x0 |1 serving
    Trout | x0 | 2 servings
    Carp | x0 | 3 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

StreamClan'Return 00

Postby justice'n'joy » Sun May 07, 2017 2:07 am

Ripplestar decided to launch yet another attack on EchoClan. He had planned it so perfectly, it seemed that nothing could go wrong.
Ripplestar proudly led his battalion through the forest. It consisted of Gingerflash, Tigerwing, Ashflower and others. Unfortunately, they ran into a PineClan patrol marking the borders. Hearing the yowls of the fight EchoClan sent a patrol to help their ally. Squirrelstar took revenge on all Ripplestar's attacks, killing all nine lives at once, sending him to StarClan.
Most of the others died in the StreamClan patrol except Ashflower, who was chased back to camp. She managed to get almost everyone to leave, except the cocky few who wanted to die protecting their Clan. Young cats like Bigears. They did die, but that didn't help their Clan a jot.
Twoface stared at Ratpaw, who was pinning him with a snarl. The StreamClan tom gave a whimper of pain. "This is it. Our friendship... our friendship meant nothing to you?" He gave a choked cry."I trusted you! I... I loved y-" Ratpaw hissed, "There was nothing between us!" as he slashed his claws across Twoface's throat.
As soon as every last StreamClan cat was killed or chased off, Squirrelstar raised her tail for silence. "This ground is soaked in the blood of our enemy. Although more land is always great, I think this land is now cursed. Who agrees?" About everyone nodded their approval. Mintstar grinned, "StreamClan has been defeated."

Tui led her young kits through the forest, Bouncefire up ahead with Mallowsplash and Flintberry. They were the only ones who'd stuck together through this ordeal. "I hope Blacktail is okay.." Flintberry mewed, "I didn't see him leave..." Mallowsplash gave his sister a comforting lick, "I heard him say to Skyflower he would see if he could join Silverstar."
Suddenly they heard rustling in the long grass close by. Everyone stopped, fur on end and stared at the direction. Three heads popped up. Lilyblaze, Softslip and Chirpfang. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. Chirpfang looked at Mallowsplash, who appears to be in control. "May we join you?" He meowed. Mallowsplash smiled. "Of course! You're our Clanmates!"
Soon they arrived at twolegplace. Tui's youngest kit, Pixiekit looked up at her mother with sleepy eyes. "I had da weirdest dweam, Mumma, where all da bad, bad, nasty cats chased us from da nursery but I know we're saf-" she dropped into a sleep.
Tui looked up. The other cats were talking about becoming twolegplace loners. "My kits and I will live as kittypets with warmth and safety." Bouncefire looked at his mate with betrayal in his eyes. "You're leaving me?"
"Yes, Bouncefire, we are through."
Tui picked up the sleeping Pixiekit and led her kits to a nearby den.

-16 moons later-
Pixiekit is older now. She has been having confusing dreams about groups of cats and her, in charge. Soon she realized maybe these dreams were showing her her destiny! She padded outside and her the whispers of hundreds of cats in her empty garden, "StreamClan! StreamClan is back! Pixiestar, it's time to lead..." The sleek black she-cat was confused. Time to lead? She was ready.

-StreamClan's Back-
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Β©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiraya » Sun May 07, 2017 2:14 am

Sapphireclan
Number of Cats: 2

"And this is our camp. It's a bit empty at the moment, but I hope to fill it with life as the clan grows." With these words Ivystar finished her tour for her new deputy. "This place seems great as the location for the camp. It has a lot of natural protection. Seems like you put quite a bit of thought into the building of Sapphireclan." The dark tom responded, while he examined his new home. The brown she-cat softly purred at his reply. "I was planning to dedicate the den back there to the warriors. You can go now and make yourself at home. When you have rested a bit, it would be lovely, if you could go on a hunting patrol. I want to check the borders, to make sure nothing happend while I was away." "Sure thing, Ivystar. Don't overwork yourself." The gray tom turned around after his leader finished, making his way to the warriors den. Ivystars gaze followed him until he entered the den, then turned around and left the camp.

[Hunting patrol: Stormcloud]
[Border patrol: Ivystar]

Leader:
          Ivystar | 38 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Stormcloud | 31 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Shiraya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sun May 07, 2017 2:25 am

Foxclan
Current Cat Count;

Russetstar was happy to have found the apprentice. He'd decided her name was Mousepaw. He'd apprentice her to Goldeneyes after he went to the moonpool later. Russetstar followed Goldeneyes' scent trail and soon met up with him. "I found this apprentice. You'll be her mentor. Her name is Mousepaw." Goldeneyes nodded. He was nervous. What would it be like to have an apprentice? He'd caught a mouse, but had a feeling the rest of the clan was hungry. "Lets hunt. We really need more prey." Goldeneyes flicked his tail, asking the clan to follow after him as he stalked through the island. They passed by the snake rocks. They could hunt for snakes there- but it was dangerous. Should they do it? Maybe they should just move on. Goldeneyes twitched an ear, and parted his jaws, trying to catch any prey scent. Mousepaw had come with him while Russetstar had split off to hunt on his own. "Keep your tail low, tell me if you smell anything. Watch your footing. Crouch to pounce." Mousefur nodded and shyly meowed, "I know. I've had to hunt for my own food a while now. My mother abandoned me." Sorrow filled Goldeneyes' heart. It was always sad for him to hear stories like that.
Russetstar walked along the Northern border, searching for any cats to ask to join his clan. Of course, he also wanted to hunt. He parted his jaws to search for any cat or prey scents. He then headed closer to the center of the territory, following a scent he'd caught.

Russetstar patrols the borders, searching for new cats
Goldeneyes hunts with mousepaw

Leader:
          Russetstar | 89 moons | tom | X

Deputy:
          Goldeneyes |48 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          Mousepaw | 7 moons | Shecat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Hickoryclan| Sstormling
    South | Hopeclan | adiebaby11

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | X1 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Snakes (sun rocks, dangerous)| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Goldeneyes | Mousepaw | 0 | none

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sedgeclan 04.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sun May 07, 2017 3:54 am

Number of Cats: 6 / 2 Servings
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

when the two cats got back to camp willowstar immediately took eaglestorm to the medicine den where he got cobwebs for his bleeding paw. after a while he was able to become a warrior a then hawknose took him to get used to the territory on a border patrol. willowstar decided to go check the border where hawknose found the badger scent again since she didn't finish the other time and this time she found a young she-cat who looked like she was running from something. when the cat saw willowstar she froze. "are you a clan leader?" she quietly whispered. "i am" willowstar replied shocked from being recongnized. "i come from witherclan. may i stay here with your clan?" the young warrior asked even quieter then before. willowstar nodded. "im fluffyberry" the former witherclan warrior whispered once again before willowstar and her started to head back to camp.

back at camp after willowstar introduced fluffyberry, brackenheart decided she wanted to go herb hunting and maplewhisker asked fluffyberry to hunt with him and show her the territory. when the beautiful young mute accepted willowstar was very suprised at how quickly it was. she predicted there will be a relationship in between the two soon and the clan will have their first litter of kits. being left alone in the camp gave willowstar alot of time to think about what she wanted to do. after a bit she decided she should go and ask starclan for a loyal cat who will defend the clan with all their heart. she went through the medicine cave all the wave until she found the moonpool. "i hope for a cat to defend and be loyal to sedgeclan for their entire life" she meowed before she closed her eyes and slept into a dream.

[ Brackenheart Uses Cobweb On Eaglestorm's Bleeding Paw ]
[ The Clan Consumes The Shrew ]
[ Herb Hunting: Brackenheart ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Maplewhisker, Fluffyberry ]
[ Border Patrol: Hawknose, Eaglestorm ]
[ Moonpool: Willowstar (any cat) ]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sootclan | Catskitten
    East | LunarClan | Bumbletear
    West | SageClan | Kaden

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Remedy For Greencough / Whitecough
    Cobwebs | Stops Bleeding
    Horsetail | Treats Infections
    Marigold | Treats Infection And Inflamation Of Stiff Joints
    Borage Leaves | Helps Queens Produce Milk

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 am

the badger/fox on your territory is traveling closer and closer to your camp. sending out a patrol to confront them would be a good idea before they reach and attack your camp.

[ this does not apply to clans who have less than five cats or didn't find a badger/fox on their territory. ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

β†ž ĐɇfΙ‡nđɇɍ β†  wrote:

silverstar walked through the forest, a chilly breeze ruffling her fur. leaf-bare was coming, and eclipseclan had to be ready. a small chirp reached the leader's ears, and with a leap and a bite, the she-cat had caught a robin. as silverstar was reaching camp, she fell nose to nose with volepelt and firewhisker. they both seemed quite agitated, and the molly's suspicions were confirmed with a simple meow. "we smelled a fox at the south border."

[ silverstar caught a robin! ]
[ your patrol found the smell of a fox! ]
[ whitebark found marigold! ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

shimmerstream wrote:

poppythorn had just entered camp when palesparrow ran up to her. "stormshadow started kitting! hurry!" the medicine cat sprinted to her den to drop the goldenrod she had found and took chervil before rushing the nursery. "it's alright, stormshadow, i'm here now." the anxious father-to-be sat down in front of the nursery, not knowing what to do. when it was all over and poppythorn exited the nursery, palesparrow immediately got to his feet. with a smile, the molly meowed, "congratulations, you're now the father of two beautiful kits."

[ your patrol found the smell of a badger! ]
[ your cats caught a pheasant and a hare! ]
[ the apprentices learned strategy! ]
[ poppythorn found goldenrod! ]
[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]
[ stormshadow gave birth to two kits! one chervil was used. ]

turtle... wrote:
the rainclan cats are very peaceful felines, and their instinct goes to protecting their loved ones before anything. they are overly focused on caring for families, queens and kits, and focus less on learning how to fight because they consider themselves friendly and peaceful cats. their territory is a bright forest where it often rains, so the cats in the clan are used to getting wet. towards the border of the territory, there's a river where the cats hunt fish and sometimes the most skilled hunters might catch an eel or two. some rainclan cats prefer to hunt in the forest, and they can catch different types of birds, voles, mice and other small beings, while other cats prefer to hunt by the river.

a white and grey cat walked in the the forest, their fur all wet from the rain. but they didn't seem to mind, and the loner continued to meander through the forest. the cat suddenly stopped in front of a river, seeming to recognize it. "this is where starclan told me to start my clan." the loner looked up at the sky and smiled. "this is where rainclan will start."

[ rainclan was founded! it's great to have you back c: ]

Katrione wrote:

sparkpaw jumped up and down in front of her parents. "i'm an apprentice now!" rabbitwish purred and nuzzled his daughter. "we're so proud of you!" the small ginger molly was still a bit uneasy around her father, but nevertheless accepted the praise and affection. "i'll become the best warrior in echoclan!" sunnyflower chuckled and licked her kitten's head. "maybe, but first you need some training."

[ brindlecloud found catmint! ]
[ sparkkit is now an apprentice! ]
[ witheredstalk is expecting kits! she is due in two moons. ]
[ your patrol found a warrior! ]
[ your cats caught a pigeon, a carp, a salmon, a rabbit and a squirrel! ]
[ the apprentices learned the swimming skill! ]

ActualCannibalShia wrote:

risingstar and the rest of the patrol was walking through the territory when a hare and a cat went dashing by. unfortunately for the cat, they tripped over a tree root and tumbled into a bush while the hare ran away. "are you alright?" the leader called to the cat, who was timidly walking out of the bush. "yeah, nothing broken. who are you guys? rogues?" they asked, staring at the clan-cats. "we're from scorchclan, a clan that lives nearby." the young stranger's eyes widened and they started jumping up and down. "i've been looking for a clan that was willing to accept me! can i join your clan, please, please, please?" risingstar chuckled at the cat's excitement and nodded. "come, we'll bring you to our camp."

[ your cats caught an owl! ]
[ your patrol found an apprentice! ]

β™₯ Enchanted β™₯ wrote:

willowstar returned to camp with the cat starclan had sent her that she had found along the way and was surprised to be greeted by another new face. the new warrior rushed to the heavily pregnant cat, nuzzling her happily, and willowstar simply stared blankly at them in confusion. hawknose smiled at his leader's puzzled face. "this queen said she lost her mate in a storm while they were both looking for a clan to join. it seems starclan reunited the couple." willowstar nodded, gazing fondly at the loudly purring pair of cats.

[ brackenheart found chervil! ]
[ your cats caught a thrush! ]
[ your patrol found a queen! she is due in one moon. ]
[ starclan sent you a warrior who happens to be the queen's mate! ]

[ thicketclan, scorchclan and fernclan, your replies are here! ]

[ caveclan, aspenclan and lotusclan, your replies are here! ]

[ crowclan and summitclan your replies are here! ]

[ strikeclan your reply is here! ]
Last edited by requiem, on Sun May 07, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me