Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Postby inky. » Sun May 05, 2019 12:06 pm

dogs all around the city have been hearing strange whispers. the whispers come when their humans are washing their hands or taking a shower. some hear them while near the lake in the dog park. whatever the method, these dogs are called to a strange place along the coast. these whispers are from pseidon, the god of water, and he has a plan for these dogs.

the children of poseidon obviously believe in the water god. they live near the ocean, and often throw bits of their prey as sacrifices into the waves. when an apprentice is ready to become a full member, they spend a night in a secluded cave, where the spirit of poseidon is strongest. the nymph goes to the cave to talk with poseidon. they are especially chosen, though they are not the leader.

the territory is a stretch of coast inaccessible by humans. their camp is sheltered by rocks. they sleep in hollowed out portions of the stones. it is enclosed on three sides, the fourth opening to the beach via a medium-sized gap. the space inside the rocks is where the kennel holds meetings, socialize, and eat. their prey consists of fish, seagulls and other birds, squirrels and mice from the forest behind the beach, the ocassional seal, and maybe even a washed-up shark/whale if they are lucky.

the kennel, being relatively close to a residential area, is rather diverse. any colors and breeds are found. however, due to the heat and terrain, shorter furred, medium-big dog breeds are most common, though there is the occasional long-hair. there might also be a smaller dog or two in the group, but their small build may cause difficulties navigating the rocks near camp and chasing birds.

i know i just restarted, but i need sand babies. this will be my second kennel. with underdogs, ghost mountain, and northern wind, i have around 22 posts in all.

could this gal be my founder and w0ah be my mod?
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───── ⊰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐌. (036)

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun May 05, 2019 2:31 pm

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
───── ⊰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐌
        𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 .
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
population: 88xxxxmales: 44xxxxfemales: 44 xxxxnonbinary: 00xxxxservings: 14
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

───── ⊰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
    Veradis lay curled around five tiny bodies, her chest heaving with effort as she regained her strength. The labour was arduous, though with the assistance of Daedalus and Ardeen, the pitbull hybrid successfully gave birth to four healthy pups.
    ⠀⠀And one stillborn.
    ⠀⠀The joy of pups was tinged by the sickening grief of loosing a daughter, who was leaving her sister, brothers and mother behind to the realm of the divine. Zariana had consoled her with soft words, saying that the pup was playing among the stars with her father, Kronos. And while that had been slightly reassuring, in many ways it made Veradis feel more troubled. More alone. When Zariana had tried to take the pup, Veradis had bared her teeth and snarled, protective over her dead daughter. She had fallen asleep with the pup cradled in her chest, the other four snuggled up against her belly.
    ⠀⠀The sound of nails clicking against stone alerted the fae of a dog that was entering the nursery room, and she lifted her head to see the dark ebony body of her Imperator. He approached her without a word, sitting down near to her with a soft thud.
    ⠀⠀“Have you decided on names?” The brute asked, his voice even. There was no edge of hostility, nor his often commanding tone, instead speaking more conversationally.
    ⠀⠀Veradis nodded to him tiredly, “That’s Avelina, Cicero, Keyx and Bacchus,” she gentle nudged her fifth pup, a whine escaping her lips, “and little Elair.”
    ⠀⠀A small smile pulled on his onyx lips, and the leader let silence consume them for many moments before speaking once again, his voice tentative. “If you’re ready, Daedalus can do a service for Elair…” He paused, his expression solemn, “we can bury her next to her father.”
    ⠀⠀Veradis whimpered sorrowfully before speaking, her voice quivering, “that sounds nice, thank you, Imperator.”
    ⠀⠀Erebus dipped his head, “I’ll leave you and your pups be, Daedalus will come to see you at sunset.”

⠀⠀•⠀⠀•⠀⠀•

⠀⠀Daedalus padded through the castle hallways as he made his way to the nursery room, glancing momentarily out of a large window to look out onto the sun, which had begun to dip beneath the mountains. The rest of the pack was already at the burial grounds, now awaiting their high priest, Veradis, and her pups. As he saw the doors to the nursery, the sighthound gave a gentle knock with his paw before opening the door, seeing the chocolate coat of Veradis sitting in her bed.
    ⠀⠀“Ready?” Dae asked softly.
    ⠀⠀Veradis inhaled sharply, trying to calm herself and her whining pups. “Yes.”
    ⠀⠀He nodded, letting her lean against him as she got up, carrying the lifeless body of Elair in her mouth while her other four pups trailed by her legs. The group walked silently through the castle, listening to the click of nails beneath marble stone as they descended down the stairs at the entrance of the building before setting off into the forest, soon reaching the meadow. It was on the ledge of the mountain, with a steep drop if a dog were to go to it’s edge, though despite it’s danger, the place was chosen as the burial ground. The beauty of the land was immesurable, as it overlooked various surrounding mountains, with the sun dipping behind their peaks, painting the sky a beautiful orange and scarlet.
    ⠀⠀There was a single boulder, and beneath it all the dogs sat, looking at the group as they met with the pack. Daedalus gently led Veradis and her pup up the boulder, letting her four other pups sit with Ardeen.
    ⠀⠀“Today, we call upon the our great gods to look over the spirit of Elair and keep her soul safe.” Daedalus softly gestured to Veradis, who took his cue and padded sorrowfully down the boulder to the dug out resting place that would be her daughter’s. She softly placed the pup down, and for any who had briefly glanced at the pup, they’d expect her to be sleeping. “Daughter of Veradis and Kronos, in addition to sister of Bacchus, Keyx, Cicero and Avelina. We pray to the gods that she will grow happily among the stars alongside her father, and she will watch over the Imperium from above. May our spirits reach the heavens, and greet you once again.”
    ⠀⠀The pack solemnly repeated Daedalus’ final words, dipping their heads respectfully.

───── ⊰ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
    ⠀⠀“I want Valerik to be my mentor!” Alastor barked as he galloped next to Daedalus, who was leading him and his siblings through the castle hallways and to the meeting place.
    ⠀⠀“I want Isolda to teach me how she fights, have you seen the way she fought with Aello the other day?” Angelos said in reply, excitedly hopping from one foot to another as she drifted ahead of the group.
    ⠀⠀Daedalus smiled softly, “Now, you all know that this is a decision not made for young pups to make. It is up to your father, our leader, to choose such things. He knows the exact dog to tailor to your skill set and personality.”
    ⠀⠀The pups words dissolved into soft, excited murmurs after their father spoke, running through the halls and to the entry doors of the castle, the sighthound trailing behind with a grin. Only one stayed next to Daedalus, pressed against her father.
    ⠀⠀“I wonder who dad will assign as my mentor,” Hecate murmured to Daedalus, “I hope it’s you or Alair.”
    ⠀⠀Daedalus couldn’t help but feel a swelling pride in his chest. He knew that his pups all enjoyed occasionally helping out with herb gathering, but to have one of them want to pursue the same job as he had was heartwarming. He pushed the castle doors open as the six dogs got to the front of the castle, walking onto the marble staircase just outside the castle.
    ⠀⠀There was the sound of vicious growling as two dogs fought each other, claws ripping through skin and teeth gnashing aggressively. Dogs shouted out the name of the one they expected to win, cheering whenever that dog struck a powerful blow. It was the twins, Remus and Romulus, fighting ruthlessly against each other, with their father Dioscuri desperately trying to separate the two.
    ⠀⠀The fight was abruptly stopped when a large black figure jumped between them, swinging around to slam Remus in the chest while kicking out his back legs to throw Romulus into stone. The two yelped with pain, though the thundering boom of Erebus’ bark silenced them. He looked at the two disdainfully, lips curled back with disgust as a growl vibrated within his throat. “This is no time for you two pitiful mutts to fight,” He snarled, “Remus, I expected this of you, but Romulus, as a member of my guard you have surely disappointed me. Both of you will not eat for two days, and perhaps then your stomachs will be louder than your idiotic thoughts.” As Remus was about the make a response, Erebus extended a forepaw and smacked the doberman across his face, claws raking through skin. A spray of blood painted the stone, though Erebus paid no mind to such things.
    ⠀⠀As he turned around, the brute saw his mate and pups, causing him a grin. Daedalus had a troubled expression on his face, but didn’t object to the punishments that Erebus set out for his fellow packmates, believing them to be relatively just.
    ⠀⠀“Are you all ready for your tiro ceremony?” The kutta inquired, gently nuzzling the five pups, smiling as they all barked yes. He lifted his head, then turning to face the kennel once more, looking over them with a commanding gaze. “Then, I call upon our divine gods to look down upon this five pups and bless them with the strength, determination and brutality to guide them become full-fledged members of the kennel. I ask that they approve of each partnership of mentor and tiro, and that each will harbour successful training.” He paused, looking down at his pups. “Anaideia, your mentor will be Stheno. She is strong and loyal, and will teach you her ways.”
    ⠀⠀Stheno smiled, dipping her head respectfully before walking up next to Anaideia, giving her a friendly shoulder bump.
    ⠀⠀Erebus continued to assign each pup mentors, with Angelos being assigned to Romulus, Keres to Dioscuri, Alastor to Euryale, and Hecate to Daedalus. Each shared friendly words with each other, discussing training with their new partners, each pup sharing excited looks.
    ⠀⠀Romulus was especially surprised that he had been given a tiro, especially one that was royalty, after his fight with Remus. He glanced up at Erebus for a moment, looking into his dangerous amber eyes as they bore into him, making the doberman know that if he would even mess up a minuscule thing in Angelos training, he’d likely end up in a grave.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

— ⊰ hunting parties
    ( 𝐈. ) calytrix, khoine, amara, jace, elektra, isolda
    ↳ pursuing the hog
    ( 𝐈𝐈. ) eris, eudora, lyssa, ferox, delta, corvus
    ( 𝐈𝐈𝐈. ) regulus, ennius, gallus, pheme, perses, xenos

— ⊰ healers duties
    ( 𝐈. ) alair and asclepius herb hunt
    ( 𝐈𝐈. ) daedalus assists vena as she goes into
    labour. the father is unknown
    ↳ daedalus hopes to teach hecate a skill

— ⊰ food consumption
    ( 𝐈. ) two ibex, one vole and an eagle are consumed.

— ⊰ other
    ( 𝐈. ) the royal pups are assigned their mentors
    ( 𝐈𝐈. ) neva joins from the underdogs
    — ⊰ patrol parties
    ( 𝐈. ) zorya, nymeria, daria, pallas, basil, nike
    ( 𝐈𝐈. ) amadeus, bellona, chiron, hemera, ophelia

— ⊰ guard parties
    ( 𝐈. ) vesper, alcippe, aello, judas, kratos, hadrian

— ⊰ training
    ( 𝐈. ) hypnos, thanatos and laelia are ready to become full-
    fledged members of the imperium.
    ( 𝐈. ) all tiros train with their mentor.

— ⊰ divine communication
    ( 𝐈. ) nothing happens

— ⊰ life
    ( 𝐈. ) valerik and iantha decide to try to have pups, and lat
    ona is their surrogate.

— ⊰ death
    ( 𝐈. ) the pack mourns for kronos

*italizied dogs are dogs i would pick to be hurt or even killed if you roll for any of that for hunts or patrols. ────── link to breed and herb list

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

───── ⊰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐒
        𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 .
      ♛ ── 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 :
      erebus, 35m, ♂, bully kutta
      ➪ ★★★★★★★☆☆
♛ ── 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐔𝐌 :
daedalus, 38m, ♂, ibizan hound
➪ notes : nick in left ear
♛ ── 𝐈𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐔𝐌 :
anaideia, 06m, f, gsd v. xxxxxhecate, 06m, f, gsd x
angelos, 06m, f, gsd xxxxxxxxalastor, 06m, m, gsd x
keres, 06m, m, gsd x
➪ adoptive

───── ⊰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
        𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 .

♛ ── 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 :
      name, 00m, ♀♂, breed

♛ ── 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐒 :
      daedalus, 38m, ♂, ibizan hound

♛ ── 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐔𝐒 :
      name, 00m, ♀♂, breed
♛ ── 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐒 :
alair, 18m, ♂, leonburger

♛ ── 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 :
name, 00m, ♀♂, breed
♛ ── 𝐃𝐔𝐗 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐌 :
diomedes, 32m, m, dane
♛ ── 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒 :
xstheno, 23m, f, kangal
valerik, 62m, m, wolf
name, age, mfn
euryale, 23m, f, kangal
romulus, 24m, m, dob.
caius, 33m, m, boer.

♛ ── 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐈 :
      xxxunit i.
      dux: icarus, 41m, m, dob.
      hadrian, 53m, m, corso
      kratos, 38m, m, dogo
      basil, 38m, m, kangal
      calytrix, 25m, f, dob.

xxxunit ii.
      dux: xenos, 34m, m, dob.
      ophelia, 50m, f, gsd x
      bellona, 52m, f, dob.
      pallas, 64m, m, rottie
      ennius, 40m, m, belgian mal.

xxxunit iii.
      dux: corvus, 50m, m, pit
      regulus, 23m, m, kangal
      delta, 21m, f, doberman
      octavius, 20m, m, husky x
      isolda, 30m, f, spanish mas.

xxxunit iv.
      dux: name, 00m, mfn, breed
      name, 00m, mfn, breed
      name, 00m, mfn, breed
      name, 00m, mfn, breed
      name, 00m, mfn, breed
♛ ── 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 :
xxxunit i.
dux: vesper, 31m, f, dutch s.
asclepius, 40m, m, eskimo
remus, 24m, m, dob.
perses, 29m, m, rottie
khoine, 21m, f, cauc. shep

xxxunit ii.
dux: dante, 38m, m, pit
boreus, 21m, m, cauc. shep
pheme, 23m, f, amer. alsatian
minerva, 46m, f, shalom shep.
iantha, 51m, f, cauc. shep.

xxxunit iii.
dux: dioscuri, 50m, m, dob.
lyssa, 29m, f, dob.
amadeus, 22m, m, canario
ferox, 44m, m, kangal
gallus, 41m, m, malinois

xxxunit iv.
dux: name, 00m, mfn, breed
zorya, 14m, f, doberman
name, 00m, mfn, breed
name, 00m, mfn, breed
name, 00m, mfn, breed
♛ ── 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 :
xxxunit i.
dux: nike, 41m, f, mutt
thaleia, 45m, f, emd
damianus, 22m, m, dob. x
efrem, 22m, m, dob. x
amara, 20m, f, corso x

xxxunit ii.
dux: chiron, 49m, m, dob.
hemera, 30m, f, aussie
marcella, 46m, f, swiss s.
judas, 20m, m, corso x
latona, 23m, f, corso

xxxunit iii.
dux: aello, 22m, f, lab
alcippe, 25m, f, brittany
eudora, 33m, f, gsd
alerio, 19m, m, shalom shep. x
eris, 35m, f, staffy

xxxunit iv.
dux: sadik, 41m, m, akita
daria, 25m, f, rott.
elektra, 22m, f, dane
jace, 26m, m, pit.
nymeria, 15m, f, northern inu.

♛ ── 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐎 :
      xxxgroup i.
      hypnos, 12m, m, dob. x
      thanatos, 12m, m, dob. x
      laelia, 12m, f, swiss shep.
      corban, 11m, m, dob.
      galen, 10m, m, pit.
      diabol, 09m, m, dob. x
      styx, 09m, f, dob. x
      leto, 09m, f, dob. x
      ananke, 08m, f, alabai. x
      eros, 08m, m, alabai. x
      metis, 08m, f, alabai. x

♛ ── 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐗 :
      zariana, 55m, f, mastiff x
      ardeen, 25m, f, pyrennes
♛ ── 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐗 :
veradis, 47m, f, pit x
eurydice, 48m, f, dob.
vena, 26m, f, king shep.
↳ due now

♛ ── 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐒 :
kane, 03m, m, dane
heimdall, m, 02m, dob.
rizzo, m, 02m, dob.
thyra, f, 02m, dob.
neva, 02m, f, husky
bacchus, 01m, m, pit. x
keyx, 01m, m, pit. x
cicero, 01m, m, pit. x
avelina, 01m, f, pit. x
♛ ── 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐌 :
name, 00m, breed
name, 00m, breed

♛ ── 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐔𝐒 :
lucina, 38m, f, ckcs
name, 00m, breed
name, 00m, breed
♛ ── 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐔𝐒 :
name, 00m, breed
name, 00m, breed
name, 00m, breed

───── ⊰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐒
        𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 .
      ♛ ── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 :
      slaughter : 017
      faust • odyssey
      hellion • tempest
      hopper • odin
      august • hugh • blake
      arrow • mira • raegan
      costello • atticus
      diablo • acca • euclid

other. : 08
      rain • zephyrus
      aradia • ash • adolpha
      bruin • titan • maple
      kronos • elair

♛ ── 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 :
      valerik : able to hunt hog
      with only four dogs,
      scares away predators,
      asclepius : gathers extra
      herbs, even in winter.
♛ ── 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊 :
total servings: 073
vole • 1 serv. • 04
hare • 2 serv. • 07
eagle • 3 serv. • 06
trout • 3 serv. • 06
ibex • 5 serv. • 01
elk • 6 serv. • 00
hog • 6 serv. • 00

♛ ── 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 :
alder bark, 01
burdock root, 01
bindweed, 02
brighteye, 01
cobwebs, 02
dock, 01
goldenrod, 01
lamb’s ear, 00
ragwort, 01
poppy seeds, 01
willow leaves, 01
wintergreen, 01
raspberry leaves, 01
sorrel, 01
♛ ── 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 :
perses → hypnos (05).
basil → thanatos (05).
nike → diabol (02).
ferox → styx (03).
dante → leto (03).
amara → laelia (05).
ardeen → ananke (02).
bellona → eros (02).
delta → metis (01).
stheno → anaideia (00).
romulus → angelos (00).
daedalus → hecate (00).
dioscuri → keres (00).
euryale → alastor (00).

♛ ── 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 :
[✓ ] the underdogs •
↳ close allies.
[ ✕ ○✓ ] kennel • user
↳ thoughts.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ' foundings ,

Postby w0ah » Sun May 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Palefur wrote:
      PIXIES

★ a chorus of mighty barks and howls fill the night air──a leader has risen to lead the pixies.
        ↪ welcome to cak! xi'rika will remain as your mod.

inky. wrote:
      THE CHILDREN OF POSEIDON

★ a chorus of mighty barks and howls fill the night air──a leader has risen to lead the children of poseidon.
        ↪ welcome to cak! i, w0ah, will be your mod.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: †anchored by fate

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun May 05, 2019 6:13 pm

this world is strict. regulated. dangerous. rebellion could lead to death. bow down, or die. follow your status, don't worry about the higher classes. do your jobs, don't mess with others. tend to your betters. spreading rumours and corruption is deadly. do you wish to die? if not, keep your head down.

this pack has a story. once long ago all was calm. it was a different world. the counties were calm, everything was peace. the overlords didn't exist. and then. and then. there were disruptions, arguments, stains in the peace. and peacestakers were born. led by the overlords, these dogs held the calm and enforced the new rules. slowly, slowly, all ideas of rebellion were forced out of the world. and now, three counties still remain. counties 1, 2, 3. and the overlords. a cramped group of leaders who will quell all revolutionary ideas with a glance.

the counties live in an abandoned mansion in the mountains. half of it is fallen down and rotting. there are four sections. the top section is inhabited by the overlords. the two top overlords live in the most luxurious rooms that are stuffed with bedding. the two lower overlords share a room. again, it's luxurious and full of soft bedding. the lower counties live without luxury at all. the medics, of which there are two of (one for the overlords, one for the counties) live in rooms according to the dogs they tend to (counties or overlords).

none of the rooms are heated, but although they live in the mountains it doesn't pose much of a problem: the majority of the dogs here are long haired. any dog is allowed to live here, however. this pack eats a selection of food, including rabbits, eagles, and occasionally goats.

I'll be transfering Eden, Max, Storm, Elk, Copper, and Peach from my former kennel (here) (will be renamed ^^)

and may this be my founder?
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the tropics. (1)

Postby goneeeeee :) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    i. population 006 ☇ ii. males 003 ☇ iii. females 003 ☇ iv. request tba ☇ v. servings two ☇
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

iindent”cronos. cronos, wake up.”

iindentwith a soft groan, the male slowly opened his eyes, wincing at the sunlight before raising his head. he lay on his side in the grass of a small but beautiful clearing, and standing a foot away from him was a massive, tall great dane with a pelt of ebony and eyes of shining gold. power and strength radiated from his regal form.

iindent“m-micheál?”

iindenthe hasn’t seen the god since he was visiting in his dreams when he was a mere pup. of course, he’d always known he was there, but never in front of his eyes, like he was now.

iindentthe great dane inclines his head to the pitbull, who scrambled to get to his paws. once he did, he dipped his head low.

iindent“it is an honor to see you again, sir.”

iindent”I have an assignment for you, cronos.”

iindent”i will do whatever you ask of me.”

iindenthe’s been a loner for many moons, a wanderer, a traveler. never settling down on one place. although he hopes that will soon change.

iindent”i want you to gather, and lead a mighty group of dogs on this island. i want this group to thrive at your lead.”

iindent”if that is your will, sir, than i will do so.”

iindent“it is my will, lord cronos.”

iindentat the name the pitbull raises his head, meeting micheál‘s eyes with his own. “i will not let you down.”

POST LOG
      ↪️ visit with micheál ──
      cronos requests a medic.
      ↪️ hunting ─────
      𝐈. lead: minerva • quincy.
      ↪️ patrolling ─────
      𝐈. lead: kraken • pj, cronos.
      ↪️ training ─────
      quincy trains with desdemona.

mod notes:
      starting the tropics off with 5 dogs (+ my founder). seth (renamed kraken) and rue (renamed minerva) are from the nephilim alliance, which was my first kennel. blue (renamed desdemona) will also be coming from the alliance, and then, my 2 chosen dogs from whitemane, quincy and pj.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xLORD.
cronos ── 34m, ♂, pitbull
↪️ bloodlines/info.
───────────────
xCONSORT.
name ── age, ♂♀, breed
↪️ chosen by cronos.
────────────────
xMEDIC.
name ── age, ♂♀, breed
↪️ bloodlines/info.
────────────────

xFLEET 1.
xquincy ── 30m, ♂, german shep
xname ── age, ♂♀, breed
───────────────
xFLEET 2.
xpj ── 30m, ♀, belgian shep
xname ── age, ♂♀, breed
───────────────

xMEDIC’S RECRUIT.
xname ── age, ♂♀, breed
x↪️ bloodlines/info.
──────────────
xFLEET ADMIRAL 1.
xminerva ── 28m, ♀, blue
xamerican indian dog
x↪️ admiral of fleet 1.
──────────────
xFLEET ADMIRAL 2.
xkraken ── 29m, ♂, cane corso
x↪️ admiral of fleet 2.
──────────────

xRECRUITS.
xdesdemona ── 8m, ♂,
xcane corso
xname ── age, ♂♀, breed
──────────────
xMOTHERS.
xname ── age, ♂♀, breed
xname ── age, ♂♀, breed
──────────────

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BORDERS.
──────────────
north • kennel • user
south • kennel • user
east • kennel • user
west • kennel • user

PREY STOCK.
──────────────
mouse | 1 serving | x00
vole | 1 serving | x00
rabbit | 2 servings | x00
squirrel | 2 servings | x00
bird | 3 servings | x00
salmon | 3 servings | x00
boar | 6 servings | x00
caribou | 8 servings | x00
moose | 12 servings | x00
buffalo | 18 servings | x00
HERB STOCK.
──────────────
herb • # in storage
herb • # in storage
herb • # in storage
herb • # in storage

TRAINING.
──────────────
quincy • desdemona | skills
solider • recruit | skills
soldier • recruit | skills
goneeeeee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 00. ] — " kiwanu.

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon May 06, 2019 12:08 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑅𝐼𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌 ───── The Kiwanu Kennel lives in the savanna, where the sun forever shines upon the grasslands, and various creatures roam, from zebras to elephants to lions. It was an incredibly harsh world, and the dogs constantly fight for survival, constantly at war with the other animals of these lands. The Kiwanu claims a valley as their territory, one that is filled with a plethora of flora and fauna. They live at the base of one of the mountains, where they claim a small cave system that they sleep in. There is a small pond very close to the cave, which the pack uses to cool off and drink from, and then sun themselves on the large boulders that stand up from within the edge of the pond. This is all apart of the camp grounds, which they keep protected at all times, sentries standing guard at all times. Past that, the territory holds a jungle on it’s north, with the more open terrain savanna in the south. In the center of the valley is a large lake, and it is a place that the dogs often use to drink and talk, though also hunt, due to many animals going to this part. This lake is connected to river that leads to the falls, where many dogs go to do cliff jumping and practice training. These falls are connected to another set of waterfalls, though these are much smaller, though actually considered a bit more dangerous. When a dog goes to request a dog from the gods, they go up the valley mountain to it’s peak, where they are believed to be closer to the gods, to speak. At the peak of the mountain is the skeleton of two cheetahs, which are believed to be guardian spirits who protect the sacred worshipping place.

𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑌 ─────
      The dogs of Kiwanu are known to be incredibly loyal to their kennel, and are known to be brave spirits that are fearsome warriors in many regards. They seem to possess no fear when it comes to fighting, and they are more than willing to lay down their lives for any one of the Kiwanu dogs. These canines are very talented fighters too, as they have experience fighting huge and fearsome animals like lions, leopards and rhinos. Kiwanu canines are often seen as slightly more aggressive than average, though if a dog treats them respectfully they shall do the same. They are seen as vicious due to their sacrifices and brutal ceremonies, though they are truly a loving kennel who supports each other and fiercely protects them.

𝑅𝐸𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐼𝑂𝑁 ─────
      These dogs are very faithful, and have a deep loyalty to their gods. There are 12 gods in total, though they primarily worship 3 main deities, who are the gods of the sun, the moon, and the stars.

𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐸𝐷𝑆 ───── The dogs of Kiwanu are mainly short-furred and lean, typically sighthounds or thin-coated breeds. They require short pelts due to the heat of their land, and they need to be fast to hunt down the prey of the savanna. These canines are incredibly well-muscled, and they possess an impressive mixture of speed, endurance and strength. On occasion you will see a thicker pelted dog, though it is never a breed like a samoyed or bearded collie. The dogs range in size, though on average they are medium to large in height.
      ───────── common breeds ;; ─────────
      greyhound, saluki, boerboel, whippet, presa canario, italian greyhound, great dane, azawakh, rhodesian ridgeback, pharaoh hound, dalmatian, ibizan hound, doberman, vizla, kangal, black mouth cur, cane corso, dogo argentino, pitbull, sloughi

𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 ─────
      kionozi — chieftain
      luxeni — lieutenant
      daktari — doctor
      kaptena — captain
      mindaji — hunter
      skarju — warrior
      kuanza — initiate
      eche — youth
      ongwe — veteran

may this dog be my founder?
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Mon May 06, 2019 2:40 pm

THE PIXIES
Number of Dogs: 3

”Camilla, wait!”
The tiny chihuahua ignored the cries of protest from the two larger mutts behind her, instead opting to focus on the scenery. It wasn’t much - the forest, once you got deeper in, looked all the same - but to her it was majestic; a whole new world to explore and rebuild to her satisfaction.
She paused in the middle of a clearing, allowing Vex and Luther to catch up as she examined a few small dens. Abandoned, but they’d do.

“Camilla, it’s getting dark,” Vex whined. “Let’s go home. The humans will be upset that we’re gone.”
“Agreed,” Luther huffed. “With all this talk of the Fey you’re starting to sound like that crazy old mutt down the street. Honestly—”
“His name is Oscar, and he is not some ‘crazy old mutt,’” the chihuahua yapped suddenly. “Oscar was right — this forest is filled with the energy of the Fey. This place is perfect for rituals...”

“Really, Camilla, you can’t seriously be suggesting this,” Luther said, baffled.
“But I am. You weren’t blessed with a dream from the Fey, Luther - I was.” Camilla turned back towards the dens, crawling into one and getting comfortable. “I’m staying here as the Fey asked. You two can go back to your cushy human lives if you’d like - I’ll be just fine.”

Just as Vex opened his mouth to protest, Luther cut in, “No, we'll stay. Like we’d actually let you stay out here on your own and get killed by a fox - we'll stay and keep you safe until you realize just how dumb this whole Fey thing is.”
Camilla curled her lips into a smile. “Then prepare to live out your days in the presence of the Fey, brothers.”

[ Camilla founds the Pixies with her two adoptive brothers, Luther and Vex ]
[ Camilla asks the Fey for a shaman ]
[ Vex and Luther go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Luther and Camilla go on a border patrol ]

Luther’s Readoption: xxx
Vex’s Readoption: xxx
Note: Only Chihuahuas are to be found in the Pixies

[size=85]Alpha:
          Camilla | 24 m | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Betas:
          Luther | 29 m | Male | X
          Vex | 27 m | Male | X

Shaman:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Scavenged Remains | 1 | 0 servings
    Chicken | x0 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Human Food Scraps | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Bird | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod Replies

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:45 pm

███████████
        ███████████

█████████████████████████████
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        [ season ] Something fall themed here lol
        the forgotten blurryroses
        the greaven empire w0ah
        silverskies pack miss friday
        crystalline milita ossa di cervo
        mountain howlers wolveslionscats
        the night wanderers storm rose
        ghost mountain inky.
        farranfall dinolil1
        valley empire felicity
        kiwanu noctem.
          [ announcements ] New reply coding,
          thanks to w0ah. <3

[ important links ]
          cak fanclub here
          cak gathering thread here
          previous replies here

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍
        • Azoth's hunting patrol goes well
          ↳ They bring back x2 large birds
        • Nefiri's gathering goes well
          ↳ They gather x1 death berries and x1 foxglove seeds, looks like they should keep these poisons well put up
        • Ormani's request has been answered
          ↳ A queen as joined The Forgotten

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍
        • Dean returns to camp unsuccessfully
          ↳ Looks like winter's right around the corner and prey seems to be getting scarce
        • Dean's patrol is successful in finding the dog
          ↳ A dog joins the kennel
        • Samuel's herb gathering goes well
          ↳ He gathers x2 elder leaves and x1 tormentil

𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄
        • Anchored By Fate has been founded
          ↳ Your mod will still remain as Wade Wilson. =]

𝐊𝐈𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐔
        • Kiwanu has been founded
          ↳ I, Nightwolf950 will remain as your second kennel's mod. =]
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Forgotten - 12

Postby geto » Mon May 06, 2019 11:28 pm

21 Brutes | 11 Feas [32] : 6 servings│ thread
Notes wrote:Rankings[From highest to lowest]:
↳ The Great God | King
↳ The Great God | Queen
↳ The Great God | Sidehand
↳ High Court members
↳ The Paladdins | Valkyries
↳ The Shamans
↳ Sacred Warriors | War Knights
↳ Night Watchers | Assassins
↳ Servants

Gods:
Eir - Nordic Goddess of Healing | Shaman
Hel - Nordic God of Curses
Loki - Nordic God of Mischief

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔
❧ [hunting groups] Azoth, Wyatt, Teshei, Jasper, Topthorn
❧ [forage groups] Nefiri and Devise goes to search for herbs
Sif has joined the Great Gods as the queen of The Forgotten!

❧ 1 salmon & 3 vole has been consumed | 2 large birds has been added into the feed
❧ 1 foxglove seed & 1 death berry has been added into the herbs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"𝑶𝒉, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆."
dogs here

text

𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒓
none

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 | 8-15 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔
Earl | 1 year 2 moons |
Sheela | 1 year 2 moons |
Rowan | 1 year 2 moons |
Tamalia | 1 year 2 moons |

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 | 0-7 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔
Cara | 5 moons |
Veltor | 7 moons |
Grain | 2 moons |
Cassius | 2 moons |
Delmon[L] | 2 moons |
Frissa[R] | 2 moons |
Oasis | 2 moons |

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔
name | 0 years 0 moons | [url=link]unknown[/url] | previous rank

𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅
name | 0 years 0 moons | [url=link]unknown[/url] | previous rank

𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚
Teshei | 2 years 8 moons | | [2m]
Jasper | 5 years 0 moons | | [2m]
Topthorn | 2 years 3 moons | | [3m]

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅
Mattel | 0 years 0 moons | | newborn | stillborn

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 | 𝑫𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒅
name | age when received | [url=link]unknown[/url] | reason
    𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒔
    Ormani | 3 years 6 moons | | [𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈]
    Sif | 4 years 2 moons | | [𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏]
    Norman | 3 years 6 moons | | [𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒓]

𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔
    Sigyn | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒆
    Nefiri | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏
    name | age | [url=link]unknown[/url] | ranking

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒔
    Feanor | 3 years 5 moons | | 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
    Sigyn | 2 years 6 moons | | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔
    Harley | 1 year 10 moons | | 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Eita | 4 years 1 moons | | 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔
    Nefiri | 3 years 1 moons | | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
    Devise | 3 years 4 moons | | 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆

𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 | 𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
    Thomas | 4 years 10 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Ethony[R] | 6 years 2 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Sebastian[L] | 6 years 2 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Abasis | 5 years 5 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 | 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒔
    Lucrezia | 3 years 1 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Ewan | 3 years 4 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Carter | 3 years 1 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Fenrir | 3 years 3 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Kinan | 3 years 1 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔
    Azoth | 3 years 7 moons | | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓
    Wyatt | 5 years 6 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒅
Vole | x0 | 1 servings | Servings total
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings | 4 Servings total
Hare | x2 | 2 servings | 4 Servings total
Large Bird | x3 | 3 servings | 9 Servings total
Trout/Salmon | x4 | 3 servings | 15 Servings total
Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings | Servings total
Hogs/Wild Boar | x0 | 6 servings | Servings total
Mouse | x8 | 1 servings | 8 Servings total

𝑴𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔
Azoth (mentor) - Topthorn (disciple)
Nefiri (mentor) - Earl & Sheela (disciple)
Carter (mentor) - Rowan & Tamalia (disciple)

𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔
Eita (dam) | Cara & Mattel
Sigyn (dam) | Grain, Cassius, Delmon, Frissa & Oasis
    𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒔 xx
    Burdock Root x1 | applied to bites. cures infections
    Marigold x1 | stops infections
    Cobweb x2 | stops bleeding
    Celandine x1 | strengthens weak eyes
    Catmint x1 | remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | helps shortness of breath
    Dock x1 | soothes scratches
    Dandelion x1 | calms a cat of a nervous breakdown or shock
    Poppy Seed x2 | soothes shock and eases the pain. NEVER FEED TO CANI'RO
    Parsley x1 | stops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens
    Yarrow x1 | applied to wounds/prevents infections/expels poison. if swallowed, will make a cat vomit
    Tansy x1 | cures cough
    Thyme x1 | calms anxiety and frayed nerves
    Wild Garlic x1 | prevents infections
    Stick x1 | ??
    Foxglove Seed x1 | text
    Death Berry x1 | text

𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 & 𝑬𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
    kennel | north, south, east, west | ally, enemy
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue May 07, 2019 2:58 am

Number of Dogs: 02 males / 01 females / 00 pups
Serving Size: Fasting moon 3
Dogs to Find: Nike, 31 / Hayes, 38,Hayden, 30

Dean concluded his tour with a sigh. "And this is the camp. You've been here already." He chuckled. Stella nodded with awe. "I never knew there was a pack here." She told him "I've been living in these woods for all my life and have only come across the occasional stray. I'm glad to finally have a place where I can socialize." Samuel padded up to them. "Well, we're glad to have you here, Stella. The key to a strong group is its numbers." Dean bowed his head. Samuel waited for his brother to finish, then started to talk. "How'd you like the territory?" He asked. Stella tilted her head. "It's quite pretty! Like I said, I've been here for a while, and even I haven't seen some of the things you showed me." The hunter responded, a wisp of fog slightly covering her sweet smile. Samuel swallowed. "Did you scent any prey?" He wondered. Dean hadn't returned with anything in a while, and the dogs obviously needed food. Stella dipped her head in shame. "No, I'm sorry." She murmured "The fog was too thick when we went out. All I could smell was the leaves and mist. Plus, the ground was covered so I couldn't detect any tracks." Dean nudged her encouragingly. "Don't worry." He smiled at her "You told me how you were the best hunter in your family. It's still pretty early," He reasoned "We can go out when the fig disappears. For now, why don't you start digging your sleeping spot while we wait? I'll help you. Samuel?" the alpha looked up at his brother, who shifted nervously at the mention of digging. "I have herbs to sort." He said quickly, giving a hasty nod and half-trotting to his den. Stella furrowed her brow. "What's wrong? Did we do something?" She asked Dean. He only shrugged and started walking. "Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Samuel's an odd dog sometimes. I've learned not to question it." He took a deep breath and stood in the middle of camp. "Stella, what do you think about here?" He asked, prodding the soft dirt with his paw. Stella smiled and joined him. "Looks great to me!" The two got into position and started scooping pawfuls of dirt and hollowing out a spot where Stella could sleep safely in her new home.

Hunting: Dean, Stella
Patrolling: Dean, Stella
Training:
Herb Collecting: Samuel
Births:
Mates:
New Ranks: Stella joins as a hunter
Other:
next request: whenever

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alphaalphaalAlpha:
Dean | 28 m | Male | X