Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

hickoryclan (000)

Postby sunfool » Tue May 02, 2017 10:20 am

xxxxxmy clan is named hickoryclan. their territory lays on the start of a mountain, thick and tall pine trees surrounding the area. there is an oddball tree, made of hickory (of course) that stays close to camp. their territory usually comes with mist and cold weather; making their cats large and muscular to bare the mountains. mentors usually take their apprentices up the mountains to gain strength and to learn how to battle the tough terrain that surrounds them. when an apprentice reaches the age of 12 moons they will face the mountain by themselves and bring back the best prey gained. there is a small river near the camp that consists of few fish but is a usual place to learn how to swim. they also have a small flower field that is usually a spot for clanmates to sunbathe and chat, cats also like to bring favored flowers to their loved ones. their prey consists of mostly birds and rabbits. they do tend to find most rodents, fish and waterfowl here and there. predators include hawks, snakes and even bears. there have been sightings of foxes, badgers and wild dogs before though.

xxxxxeven though most of hickoryclan is built and rather large for a cat's size the clan is very welcoming. they love to take in any stranger to the clan. they have fallen victim to vicious rogue packs, but still seem to enjoy taking outsiders in regularly. they are still very strict with forbidden love. if a queen falls victim to an outsider they are welcome to bring him/her to the clan, if not then they will be pushed to the mountains, forced to stay their until they have realized their wrongs. it is heard that banished cats stay there, ruthless to other clan cats. they also have the choice to leave and never come back, which is the most preferred. hickoryclan consists of forgiving and smiling cats. since most of them come from the outside world they show mystery and cleverness; never open to talk about their past and memories.
Last edited by sunfool on Tue May 02, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mock-clan reply 03.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue May 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Weather: the weather is pretty basic for a leaf-fall. of course the leaves are still falling and now kitting is much harder and the odds of anything going wrong during them are increased.

Katrione wrote:
"Hey, Hurricanejaw." Fawnpaw chirped as she settled next to the ginger and black tom.
The pale brown and white she-cat leaned against the new warrior. "Do you want to come watch me train today? Applestar said I need to catch up to everyone else so I get to train twice today!"

Hurricanejaw looked at the she-cat, a little confused at why she was so close to him. Ever since he had become a warrior, Fawnpaw was usually stuck to his side all of the time. "Umm... maybe." He replied before turning to the mouse that he had been eating.

~~~

"I don't see why you don't like me.' Softleap frowned at Streampaw. The queen had been trying to talk to her mate's daughter for most of the morning but Streampaw had refused to acknowledge her. "I haven't done anything to you."

Streampaw turned on her paws, glaring at Softleap. "Yes, you have. You broke my parents up."

Softleap's eyes widened. "That's not my fault."

"Yes, it is. Brokenfoot and Bearleap grew up together, he knew her when she was still Mouseleap. Brokenfoot wasn't your mentor, but she did everything she could to help with your training since your mentor was sick a lot. It's your fault Brokenfoot is now Brokenfoot. If you hadn't been a ditz and scented that fox sooner, Brokenfoot would've been able to get you and herself to safety. But no, you had to be an idiot and think about something else instead of searching like you were supposed to. Brokenfoot got you to safety but she couldn't get herself up in time so she ran, but she got caught. The fox nearly took her paw off, Softleap. Because. Of. You." Streampaw spat. Softleap recoiled slightly, her ears pressed back against her head.

Streampaw didn't stop. "And how do you repay her?! You start flirting with her mate as soon as she's confined to the medicine cat den. You stole him, because you're selfish and don't think of anyone but yourself. I hope you die having your kits, you deserve it." The black and white she-cat turned and stalked off.

[ Bearleap, Blackcrow, Dapplewing and Hawkfish take Mottledpaw, Steampaw, Streampaw and Fawnpaw training ]
[ Hawkfish and Hurricanejaw take Fawnpaw training to catch her up ]
[ Honeywillow, Fogfoot, Marshpelt and Siole go on a patrol ]

For training Bearleap, Blackcrow, Dapplewing and Hawkfish take Mottledpaw, Steampaw, Streampaw and Fawn out to the forest to learn how to climb trees. They all struggle at first and they fall down but there are no serious injuries and soon enough all four apprentices get the hang of it. The young cats come back to camp happy with their new skill.
Mottledpaw, Steampaw, Streampaw and Fawnpaw learn the climbing skill!

Hawkfish and Hurricanejaw take Fawnpaw out for extra training so she can catch up with the other apprentices. Somehow she hasn't learned how to hunt yet so they decide to teach her the basics of hunting and stalking. Slowly she understands more and more and by the time the three cats return to camp for a rest Fawnpaw is already a hunting master.
Fawnpaw learns the hunting skill!

The patrol decides to go hunting. Prey is getting is getting even more scarce and the patrol has trouble trying to catch anything. Though after they try multiple places they end up succeeding near the great oak but still its not as well as the warriors had hoped.
They end up bringing back a scrawny shrew and a mouse.
The patrol catches one shrew and one mouse!
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blazeclan - [12]

Postby shimmerstream » Tue May 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Number of Cats: 12
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

────────────────────────────────────────
The two apprentices tumbled head over heels. One minute they had been racing toward the pond, the next they were falling all over each other. Soaringstar shook his head, amused. The two young cats giggled and shook the dirt off their pelts. Neither was sure exactly what had tripped them up, probably each other, but it didn't matter. "I warned you. The ground is uneven here, I don't want you straining your leg too much Silkpaw." Soaringstar called. "We're fine!" Silkpaw called to her mentor. Her leg did hurt a little after the fall, but she wasn't about to let the others know that. She'd only just been allowed to continue her training since she'd broken her leg, and she was not going to ruin that. "Yeah! I doubt I even got a bruise!" Luckypaw chirped. She was probably right too. Luckypaw was the clumsiest cat in the clan, but somehow she always came out unscathed. Soaringstar rolled his eyes, but didn't bother to supress his smile.

Once the three were all at the pond, Soaringstar called the young cats to attention. "Gorsewing will be joining us soon, but we can start without her for now. Today we're going to be doing something different." He smiled. Silkpaw was intrigued, what kind of different? "Strategy is an important thing for any cat to learn, even if they aren't leader. There is a game, called Shells, that we play to improve it." He showed the apprentices how to play, by moving the stones, white or reddish, into position and outmaneuvering each other. Silkpaw was disappointed at the passive exercise, but soon enough she was enjoying herself and beating Luckypaw, who always forgot to look more than a move ahead.
Ravinepath proudly sat guarding the camp. He was a warrior, and boy did it feel good. He watched intently from outside the tunnel, prepared for any intruders, not like he expected any. But what he really didn't expect was to be tackled from behind. Palesparrow tackled his younger brother when he knew he wasn't expecting it. The pair rolled over and over, fur flying, but no real damage was done to either tom. Palesparrow laughed triumphantly as he pinned the smaller cat. "I win again!" He crowed. For the past few days, the brothers had been pouncing on each other at unexpected times, as some sort of game. Only Gorsewing had caught them doing it so far, and she had just rolled her eyes, leaving them to their strange hobbies. Ravinepath grinned and batted Palesparrow in the head with a sheathed paw. "I was doing my duties. That's better than I can say for you." "For the record." Palesparrow emphasized, letting Ravinepath get up. "I was headed out to gather some fresh moss for Stormshadow. You just happened to be in a perfectly oblivious position." Ravinepath still smiled, sure he was. Palesparrow was an expert at finding easier things to do. He might very well actually being doing what he said, but it wouldn't be quickly, not when he had such a good excuse to not go on patrol. "How is she doing?" Ravinepath asked, genuinely curious. He was still feeling appreciative of the queen for her tips on succeeding in the warrior test. Palesparrow looked almost giddy to be asked, "She's doing amazing, just a bit grumpy at being confined to camp, but she has to be, she's due any day now." He seemed so proud of being a father it was easy to forget just how loud the morning birds had called just two moons prior.
Falconswoop ducked into the nursery, startling the black she-cat inside. "Sorry." The deputy was sheepish, he hadn't meant to disturb her. Stormshadow stretched and yawned, fully awake after her nap, she awkwardly rose to a sitting position, large stomach hanging down between her front legs. "Don't worry about it. I was just napping a bit. Pregnancy makes me tired." She yawned, as if to prove her point. "Right, I'm still sorry for waking you up. I just wanted to see how you were faring, but I can leave if I'm being a disturbance." Stormshadow raised an eyebrow, "I just told you it was fine." Her voice had an edge to it. She admired Falconswoop, but she didn't need him wasting any more of her time with apologies. "I just wanted to see how you and the kits were holding out. Has Palesparrow been there to help you?" They had barely spoken in over two moons, and now he suddenly seemed concerned? Stormshadow wasn't certain what this turn around meant, but she didn't like the tone Falconswoop had, had while talking about her mate. "I'm doing just fine, and so is Palesparrow. He's been very considerate. In fact, he's out right now getting more moss for my nest." Her voice was cold, her eyes hard. She didn't appreciate his doubt. Stormshadow said nothing more, but it was clear to both cats that the conversation was over. Falconswoop nodded his head politely, and left the queen to stew quietly by herself. In the clearing, he locked eyes with Velvetcoat, who had just arrived to drop a mouse on the fresh-kill pile. They shared a look from across camp. As Stormshadow's sometimes friend, Velvetcoat could tell what Falconswoop was thinking.

Before they broke eye contact, they heard a cry from the nursery. Sleetdive poked his head out of the warriors' den nervously, eyes flitting back and forth. The two toms rushed into the nursery. Falconswoop and Velvetcoat nearly knocking each other over in their rush to get in. Stormshadow grimaced and glared at the warriors. "Get. Poppythorn." She said through gritted teeth. Like deer in the headlights they nodded and raced to the Medicine Cat den. Velvetcoat got there first. "Stormshadow, she's..." Foxdung! He couldn't remember the word. "Kits!" He knew he sounded stupid, but it was urgent. Falconswoop was equally rattled when he got there, but Poppythorn just rolled her eyes. Toms. They got so worried during a she-cat's labor. She'd helped delivered over a dozen litters over the moons, and was confident in her abilities as a midwife. Stormshadow had been perfectly healthy last time she'd checked. She looked between Velvetcoat and Falconswoop, stopping on the deputy and grinned maliciously at him. "Falconswoop, you know what would be really helpful right now?" Poppythorn said with fake sweetness. "I think Palesparrow would rather enjoy being with his mate right now. You should go find him." Falconswoop glared, that strange look the deputy gave that wasn't immediately obvious to those that didn't know him what he was feeling. But Poppythorn understood, and just smiled more. "Ta-ta." She ushered him out, following closely behind, carrying chevil to the nursery just incase. She had to push Velvetcoat out of the way to get to Stormshadow, but soon enough the she-cats were alone in the nursery, preparing for the birth.

[Patrol: Velvetcoat, Palesparrow, Sleetdive]
[Hunting: Falconswoop, Flaxenheart, Ravinepath]
[Training (strategy): Gorsewing-Luckypaw, Soaringstar-Silkpaw]
[Herb Hunting: Poppythorn]
[Moonpool: Soaringstar requests a warrior
(A long-furred grey she-cat would be awesome)]
[Stormshadow is kitting!]

(Please, please don't kill Stormshadow. She's very important to my future plans)
[The clan ate a pheasant]

Leader:
      Soaringstar | 43 | Male | ۵
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
      Falconswoop | 61 | Male | ۵

Medicine Cat:
      Poppythorn | 53| Female | ۵

Warriors:
      Gorsewing | 48 | Female | ۵
      Velvetcoat | 36 | Male | ۵
      Palesparrow | 24 | Male | ۵
      Sleetdive | 19 | Male | ۵
      Ravinepath | 16 | Male | ۵
      Flaxenheart | 14 | Female | ۵

Apprentices:
      Luckypaw | 12 | Female | ۵
      Silkpaw | 8 | Female | ۵

Queens:
      Stormshadow | 31 | Female | ۵

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]۵[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | ..cosmos..
Skullclan | Heda

Enemy Clans
Hopefully none soon

Border Clans
Northern Field | Blueclan
Western Field | Sandclan
Eastern River | Skullclan
Southern Forest | Pineclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Eases toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
Eases the swelling of bee stings.
Bindweed | x0 |
Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
Catmint | x1 |
Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

Chervil | x1|
For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
during kitting.

Cobwebs | x1 |
To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Feverfew | x1 |
Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills.
Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.

Goldenrod | x0 |
Good for healing wounds.
Lavender | x1 |
Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
Tansy | x1 |
Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | x2 | 3 needed

Training:
Necessary Skills: Hunting, Fighting
Common Skills: Tracking, Strategy, Stealth, Running
Rare Skills: Climbing, Swimming, Advanced Fighting

Gorsewing | Luckypaw | hunting | fighting | - | -
Soaringstar | Silkpaw | - | - | - | -

Families:
Stormshadow and Palesparrow ⇒ due now!

Deceased Cats:
Walter | 43 | Greencough
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac trial mod replies // 005

Postby miss universe » Tue May 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Weather: It is now Leaf-fall! Take advantage of the cool breeze! Be wary of badgers and low prey.
kaden wrote:
✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Seven | Males: Four | Females: Three
Servings: Three
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 06/04/2017

xxxxx A light breeze rustled the ferns as Honeystar re-entered camp with the new warrior by her side. Like Stormrunner, the tom was forced to sleep outside camp and hunt his own prey for the first few days before Honeystar accepted him as a full warrior and allowed him inside camp for the first time. It was soon learned that she had given him the name Bearclaw, and it wasn't hard to see why. Bearclaw was a large, looming, burly tom. Taller than Stormrunner and his thick, matted fur gave him a wider stance. He was obviously a powerful tom, and he had a large, booming voice that could make kits shiver in their fur. Although he seemed an ambitious and powerful cat, Honeystar seemed to have taken an immediate liking to him and placed most of her trust in him. The light golden she-cat couldn't help but ponder over the frightened glances her apprentice seemed to be giving when Bearclaw strode past, or the imminent tension in the air when Bearclaw spoke around her. Honeystar dismissed the act as Hazelpaw being frightened, and decided to pay no more heed to it. On the morning she was going to visit the moonpool, she watched her apprentice bound up to her, "Honeystar! Are we going to go training yet? Am I ready to go on a patrol?" The young she-cat asked excitedly. Honeystar simply laughed, "I'm leaving to share tongues with StarClan, Hazelpaw. I just need to wait for Featherburr to return from gathering herbs and then I'll be off," Hazelpaw frowned, lashing her tail, "That's not fair!" She whined. "I promise I'll take you on your first patrol when you come back. For today I could send you training with someone else, what about Bearclaw? He has nothing to do today," Honeystar asked, as Bearclaw strode past the pair. The burly tom let out a laugh, shaking his head, "I'd love to, but unfortunately I have some catching up with Stormrunner to do," The tom simply said before walking on. Hazelpaw's timid eyes followed Bearclaw until he disappeared into the warriors' den and a moment later, Featherburr appeared into camp, whisking Honeystar into his den for the travel herbs she would need for her journey.

xxxxx On the other side of camp, beside the entrance, Sparrowfrost lay, sprawled out under the sun. She barely heard the pawsteps of her sister approaching, "Hey, Sparrowfrost," came Honeystar's brief greeting. Sparrowfrost let out a small huff, "Don't you have better things to be doing, like, I don't know, bossing the other warriors about while chasing after Owlflame?" the tortoiseshell molly meowed dryly. Honeystar brushed her tail over the dry ground, "From what I've heard you and Stormrunner have a little thing going on between each other, maybe going on a little hunting date later?" Honeystar teased, "Pfft, he wishes," Sparrowfrost spat, feeling butterflies but starting to grow impatient with Honeystar, "Keep walking, sunshine," "Calm down, I'm leaving now. I'm going to ask StarClan for another apprentice, a friend for Hazelpaw. She seems a bit lonely." Sparrowfrost just let out a grunt, sitting up as she watched Honeystar stride past.

xxxxx "Sparrowfrost?" The quiet, rumbling voice of Stormrunner took Sparrowfrost off guard and she turned around to greet her friend, "Stormrunner. What's up?" She purred, nuzzling his shoulder gently, "Hey, um, do you mind if we go on a walk? There's something I'd like to talk about with you," the thin tabby tom asked quietly. Sparrowfrost immediately agreed, standing up to walk out of camp by the warrior's side. They walked and talked for what seemed like an eternity, making the same old jokes and striking up casual conversation. Stormrunner stopped at the foot of an oak and turned around to face Sparrowfrost, his short silver coat shining like metal in the dusk light. Sparrowfrost had almost forgot that Stormrunner wanted to talk to her about something important, it had just seemed like one of their usual nighttime walks. He touched his nose to hers before speaking, "Sparrowfrost. You have been my first and best friend, I could trust you with anything and you know that. I was your first denmate, I helped you with your problems with your sister, we hunted together every night." He paused, his eyes meeting hers, "I know we haven't been the closest ever since Owlflame joined the clan, but being away from you made me realise how much I needed you around. I can see us having a future together. Our kits would be beautiful, just like you. Would you do me the honor of being my mate?" The tabby tom asked. Sparrowfrost was conflicted. Stormrunner was her best friend and always had been. How had she not noticed he liked her this way before? She had simply dismissed the flirtatious comments, tails brushing and sleeping beside each other as friendly actions, but Stormrunner obviously wanted more. She felt herself stepping forwards. 'I do love Stormrunner'. She looked away from him. 'But what about Owlflame?' She felt his breath on her neck. 'Do I choose my best friend; Stormrunner's bubbly, bright fire?' She stepped back. 'Or is it my childhood love; Owlflame's soft, sweet flower I yearn for?' She spun around. 'I don't need fire- I have enough of that in my own personality.' She sprinted towards camp. 'It is the quiet, kind things I need in life to keep me from going crazy.' She broke through the brambles, slamming into the ground. 'Owlflame is my first and last love.' Her eyes met with Owlflame's outside their den. 'Nothing will ever stop me from having him.' She bolted forwards and crashed into him. 'Not Stormrunner's pleading, not Honeystar's wishes,' She held him close as she felt her eyes start to well up.

xxxxx "Owlflame?" "Yeah?" "Let's get out of here."

[ The clan consumes a squirrel & vole ]
    [ Gathering herbs: Featherburr ]
    [ Stormrunner asks to be Sparrowfrost's mate, but is turned down ]
    [ Hunting patrol: Sparrowfrost, Owlflame ]
    [ Moonpool: New apprentice ]

Featherburr plucked the herb from it's stem, sighing happily. Finally, the sun was low and the breeze was cool on his fluffy coat. It was a nice change from the heat, and one he embraced full heartedly. A sickly sweet scent came from one of the bushes, and he moved a bit closer to investigate it. It was coming from a berry, and he stiffened as he realized what the scent was. "Deathberries. I shouldn't...but they might be useful...just in case..." He took a berry from the bush and continued herb gathering.
Featherburr found x1 marigold and x1 deathberry.

Owlflame shot another glance at Sparrowfrost. "You're really quiet. Are you sure you don't want to tell me what's wrong?" He asked, his concern evident in his voice. Sparrowfrost just shook her head, sniffing the air. "Another time. I just want to enjoy this hunt with you." She said quietly, and he nodded reluctantly. "Okay, but I'll pry it out of you someday." She shot him a grateful smile and they walked further out into the woods.
Sparrowfrost and Owlflame caught x1 stoat and x1 mouse.

Honeystar woke up from her dreams with a large yawn, her eyes drooping. She was getting tired of not remembering anything, because she knew in her gut she had seen her old clanmates. "Next time, maybe." She murmured to herself, shaking her head. "I hope this cat doesn't sneak up on me like the others." Honeystar stood up and walked out of the cave, blinking as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight. She noticed a stream of fur running towards her and shook her head, knowing it was the cat she had asked for. "Hi! Sorry I'm late, I got lost! Oh jeez, please accept me into your group! I really tried to get here, honest!" Honeystar blinked in shock as the tiny cat rambled on, and finally when the cat stopped to take a breath, she replied. "Ah, you aren't late. Right on time. And it's a clan. Come with me." She started walking forwards, and the cat trailed behind her, stumbling over their paws.
Starclan has given you an apprentice.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

solarclan (1)

Postby doryphoros » Wed May 03, 2017 7:03 am

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 13
Next Moonpool Visit: 5.5.17

"I want you to make the journey to the Moonpool to receive your medicine cat name today." Clearpaw stiffened from shock, and whipped around to see his mentor in the entrance of the medicine den. "E-excuse me?!! What?!" Clearpaw stuttered. Leafrush continued on, unfazed by her apprentice's amazement. "You've proven yourself to be a perfectly capable apprentice, and I think you would do extremely well once I've gone to hunt with Starclan. Clearpaw, we set off at sunhigh for the Moonpool." Leafrush padded out, leaving a hurried Clearpaw to rush after her, toting a few traveling herbs in his jaws.
~~~
"I-I'm Silky. At least, that's what my owners called me." Viperthorn, who was at the back of the group, barely held back a snappish remark about owners, and Moonfall shoved him with her shoulder. "I'm Cloudswift,
the deputy of Solarclan. We'll take you back to our camp so our leader can meet you, ok?"
The small cream molly nodded,
and the group set off.
~~~
The apprentice received the name of Silkpaw, after her smooth and quiet voice. It was decided that Shinestar herself would mentor her. The day went normally, aside from the newly named Clearsight's excitement at being presented with a shining yellow sapphire.
Leafrush swelled with pride as Clearsight excitedly showed it to her, and the kits looked to Clearsight in awe. "Is that your gemstone?!" Heronkit excitedly squeaked, craning his little head to see the pale yellow stone. "Yeah." Clearsight murmured, still in shock at being accepted as the next medicine cat of Solarclan.

[Clearpaw: Moonpool (Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony) - Clearsight | Shinestar, Silkpaw: Training (1) | ]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 59 moons | Female | Blue Apatite |X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 30 moons | Male |Dumortierite | X

Medicine Cat:
          Leafrush | 35 moons | Female | Peridot |X

Warriors:
          Thrushflight | 38 moons | Male | Blue-Green Tourmaline |X
          Moonfall | 32 moons | Female |Marialite | X
          Viperthorn| 41 moons | Male | Dark Brown Cat's Eye Scapilite |X
          Smudgetail | 14 moons | Female | Fire Agate |X
          Name | Age | Gender | Gemstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Clearsight | 17 moons | Male | Yellow Sapphire |X
          Silkpaw | 12 moons | Female | None |X
          Name | Age | Gender | Gemstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Larksong | 25 moons | Female | Blue Chalcedony |X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Heronkit | 3 moons | Male | None |X
          Silverkit| 3 moons | Female | None |X
          Dovekit | 3 moons | Female | None |X
          Whisperkit | 3 moons | Female | None |X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x2 | Remedy for greencough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
    Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
    Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Yarrow x1 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
    Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
    Feverfew x1 | Cools down fevers or chills.
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds.
    Rosemary x1 | Hides the scent of death.
    Snakeroot x1 | Counters the effects of poison.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Can put a cat to sleep, ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Comfrey x1 | Can repair broken bones, soothe wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, and for inflammation and stiff joints.
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, treats cracked pads.
    Lavender x1 | Used to cure fevers and chills. Also hides the scent of death.
    Wintergreen x1 | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 8 servings
    Hare | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
    Rat | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Shinestar | Silkpaw | 0 | N/A
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Skills Learned

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Gemstone |Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Gemstone |Cause of Death

Mates:
    Larksong and Thrushflight - Heronkit, Whisperkit, Dovekit, Silverkit
    Name and Name

Solarclan's Tradition:
    When an apprentice becomes a warrior, they are presented with a gemstone that either correlates with their eye color, pelt color, or personality. For example, a fiery, energetic tom may receive a red jasper stone. Kits are taught to anticipate the day when they receive a gemstone, and to keep it safely tucked away within their nests. The leader watches the training sessions and goes on hunting and border patrols frequently to determine what stone the new warrior shall receive. When a warrior dies, their gemstone is placed on top of their grave, to forever be a testament to them. It is said that their spirit is tethered to that gem, and if it's lost,
    then their spirit is lost. If an apprentice or kit dies, then the leader will choose a gem based on what might've been.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Wed May 03, 2017 11:51 am

It's leaf-fall! The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

purrfect. wrote:
since littlestep didn't want to deal with an anxious father-to-be, the she-cat decided to go hunting. as the black cat was walking under the maple trees' watching eyes, an angry cry rang across the forest. "foxdung! i almost had it!" littlestep immediately knew that the intruder was quite young, and it was very likely for them to be a she-cat. the small cat was running after a squirrel, who seemed to be the only one having fun in their 'game'. "those little critters don't get caught so easily, my dear." the intruder turned her head around, hissing with all her might and the fur on her back standing up. "who are you? what are you doing on my territory?" the smaller cat meowed furiously. littlestep couldn't help but laugh at the bengal's attempt at intimidating her. "i should be the one asking that question. this forest is the heart of mapleclan's territory." the black she-cat meowed, her piercing pale green gaze staring right through the poor kitten. "mapleclan? never heard of that!" the intruder spat, adding a, "you're probably no better than witherclan! all you're going to do is tell lies!" the small cat trembled in fury, and it was obvious she didn't bear witherclan in her heart. littlestep however remained calm and posed, curling her tail around her paws. "now now, don't judge us so quickly. i'm sure we're better than that witherclan of yours." the bengal remained silent, her eyes observing the older she-cat. "i even have a suggestion for you." a malicious grin crept onto littlestep's face, awakening the kitten's curiosity. "i'm listening." the warrior let silence reign in the forest for a few seconds before answering. "come back with me to mapleclan. you'll be free from your past and off to a new start. who knows, maybe i'll even teach you a few things or two... to give those pesky witherclan cats a lesson." the intruder's gaze glowed, a smile reflecting the older she-cat's expression. "alright."

[ kits : briarleap ] [ training : tigerpaw ] [ hunting : foxstar ] [ herb hunting : smokeleaf ]
[ tigerpaw from witherclan has joined mapleclan! ]

Smokeleaf raised his head, a confused look on his face when he heard a shriek. "What was that?" He mumbled to himself, getting to his paws. The long-haired tom ducked out of his den, his ears pricking up to see if he could catch the sound again. He stiffened when the shriek came again, louder this time. "It's coming from the nursery." He gasped, hurrying to see what was going on.
Briarleap gave birth to three kits
While training, Tigerpaw learned the Hunting skill
While hunting, Foxstar caught two hares
While herb hunting, Smokeleaf found cobwebs and catmint

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda wrote:
After the little group came back from their little meeting with Blazeclan, Soulstar sent the hunting group and patrol out. He decided to go sit with Basileyes, Runningsong and the kits. "So how was that." Basileyes question him with a grin as Kestrelkit leaped over her. "It actually went quite well." Runningsong gave a laugh and shook her head. "Wait so no fights broke out?" Soulstar gave a small chuckle and shook his head. "No surprisingly not. I am going to leave for the moonpool again soon so I will be back before tomorrow night. Which is when we leave for Coastclan, with some of the Blazeclan cats." Basileyes and Runningsong both looked quite surprised. Runningsong would shrug a little after a moment and let out a small laugh. "I'm sure things will be interesting." Basileyes nodded with a grin on her face as well." Well I'm sure Ivythistle is going to be thrilled to hear your busy plans today and tomorrow." Basileyes was right, Ivythistle was going to be "thrilled". In her opinion he had to stay in his den all day for the next six moons, it had already been about a moon and a half and he was feeling much better, a little sore where he bruised his ribs but that was it. And he would admit his eye wasn't bothering him like it once was. They sat there and talked for quite along time until the patrol came back.....

"Is Ivythistle here?" A cat came running into camp calling it out, Soulstar looked over to the entrance as Aspenswirl ran in. Ivythistle poked her head out of the medicine cats dens. "What is it?" Beetlepaw also was at attention now, pausing from storing some of the herbs they were stocking up for. "We found two cats, ones injured. Copperflame and Cedarmouse are helping....well trying to help him now." Aspenswirl called to her and soon enough the group came in. Soulstar's eyes first landed on the huge hulking black tom, who was limping and refusing help, which probably wasn't the best idea when it came to Ivythistle. He was bigger then Flintscreech which was actually sort of saying something. Although his eyes soon landed on the she-cat following the black tom, she had also stopped to stare at Soulstar. The two watched each other for a long moment until her lipped slightly curled and she turned back to following Ivythistle and the black tom into the med-cat den.

"Doesn't she just have the most loveliest of attitude." Cedarmouse mentioned to Copperflame and Aspenswirl. Aspenswirl nodded and Copperflame just laughed a little. "She surely isn't a happy kitty-pet let me tell you." Soulstar was close to the three in seconds, their amusement over this black she-cat stopped as they saw the look on their leaders face. "Who are they?" There was no humble tone in the leaders voice at all. Cedarmouse's ears went flat against his head and he looked to Aspenswirl who shrugged and then looked at Copperflame. Copperflame sighed, he supposed it was up to him. "Not really sure-" Now all the toms ears were flat on their heads as Soulstar interrupted in a tone that was full of frustration and hostility. "What do you mean you're not sure? You bring these cats into our camp and you don't even ask their names or where they are from?" His hissed at the three of them with fire deep in his eyes. "W-we didn't see a problem Soulstar, they were like any of the others. They needed help and we gave it, we thought we still needed warriors...." Aspenswirl spoke hesitantly and politely to their leader. Cedarmouse and Copperflame nodded in unison and Soulstar gave a frustrated sigh. "The big toms name is hard to p-pronouce, the she-cat never gave us hers." Cedarmouse's voice was almost filled with fear, Copperflame looked towards Ivythistle's den. "I think the tom said Rhagnar or something along those lines." Soulstar let out another sigh and shook his head before looking at the three warriors. "Sorry, I was just caught off guard by such a big cat." That of course wasn't the reason why, he wasn't sure what he was feeling. Was that outburst panic? No it couldn't of been. "Go get something to eat, relax, you three did good work."

The three of them walked toward the fresh kill pile, all silent until Soulstar was out of earshot. "What was that about?" Copperflame spoke rather quietly, Cedarmouse shrugged; "He was clearly bothered." Cedarmouse looked behind them at their leader for a moment. "Maybe something was bothering him from earlier and he's on edge. Who knows, if it's serious we will find out later." Copperflame and Cedarmouse both agreed with Aspenswirl on that one.

Soulstar didn't move he just kept watching the den until the black she-cat came out. She started walking towards him and Soulstar felt his hackles rising. A deep growl rose from his throat but he quickly stopped it. "What are you doing here." He snapped coldly towards her, it wasn't a question it was a demand. She flicked her tail and observed him calmly, looking at his eye and his fresh scars."Where's your leader?" She was looking around at the cats in camp as she did so his claws were digging into the dirt trying not to tackle her. "You're looking at him." Soulstar almost spit the words out. Her bright gold eyes snapped towards him, she didn't show the surprise in her face, but he could see it in her eyes mixed with loathing. "So you aren't Soulblade anymore?" Soulstar shook his head at her question. The she-cat sat down, her tail flicking against the ground lightly. It had been moons since they had last seen each other and Soulstar clearly wasn't thrilled. "Why are you here Nightstone?" They were both speaking in hushed tones, which Basileyes took close notice too. "Well I was just passing through, Rhagnar got hurt and we stopped but you know what Soulstar? I think I am going to stay, Cedarmouse said how you guys were looking for more cats and low and behold! You got me now and Rhagnar." Oh of course she was staying. She hated clan life and she hated the rules and the society that came with it, although she would sweep that all under the den just to torture him. He was happy he was leaving for the moonpool because he needed to calm his nerves. "We will finish this conversation when I return." He gave a low growl and she gave a cackle of a laugh that made him flinch as he started to walk away. "Finish later? Finish what? It's already been decided dear brother I'm staying!" Soulstar refused too look back at her as he walked towards Basileyes, "Tell Troutleap and Emberslash to keep an eye on the newcomers." Basileyes didn't dare ask questions she just nodded as Soulstar left the camp. Basileyes looked towards this Nightstone who was grinning at Soulstar but her eyes snapped to Basileyes, the grin leaving the black cats face and sending chills down Basileyes spine.

Soulstar didn't trust his sister one bit and he had no doubts that this Rhagnar cats injuries were from something no good. His sister was a a killer. He had no proof but he knew, Soulstar knew from the day she had returned to their den moons ago before their father died. She was evil and sinister and there was nothing about the she-cat that screamed good.

[A servings of trout was eaten.]
[Hunting ; Copperflame, Cedarmouse, Basileyes, Flintscreech, Quialfur, Blizzardpaw ]
[Patrol; Troutleap, Emberslash, Aspenswirl, Eelswoop ]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar asks for a white cat at the moon pool.]
[Ivythistle gave Burntpath some elder leaves to help with the sprain ]

Troutleap, Emberlash, Aspenswirl and Eelswoop walked along the border, stopping every once in a while to remark the scent line. Troutleap paused when he realized he scented another cat nearby. "Hello?" He called out. The bushes on the other side of the border quivered a few times before a white head popped out of them, its blue and hazel eyes surveying the Clan cats carefully before stepping out.

"I received a dream from... Starclan, I believe. They told me to come here and look for a group of cats led by a grey tabby. I'm guessing that's you."
While on patrol, Troutleap, Emberslash, Aspenswirl and Eelswoop found a warrior
While hunting, Copperflame, Cedarmouse, Basileyes, Flintscreech, Quailfur and Blizzardpaw caught a trout, snake and vole
While herb hunting, Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found alder bark, chervil root and comfrey

roses - ! wrote:
Waspface watched as the two love birds, Blackscars and Drysun, left for their own little mate-thing. He assumed it was some kind of lovey-dovey that he could never deal with. Only once did Waspface deal with someone wanting to be his mate. After all, he could even admit he was pretty handsome when he would look at his reflection in calm waters.

Shaking out his orange tabby fur, he listened as Rockstar called him and Moosenose into a patrol. Nodding to the newest warrior, Waspface trotted over to join him and the leader. "C'mon, we need to get moving." Ordered the leader dryly, not giving Waspface a second glance as he walked ahead of him with Moosenose. The tom knew that the leader had an obvious distaste for him, the only reason he was able to join Howlingclan being his brother looking up to him so much. To be honest, Waspface didn't like the older tom either, he was a stick in the mud and never had any fun.

"Stop lollygagging back there!" Rockstar called back at him sharply, making a turn around a large pine.

Waspface was about to argue with his rude behaviors, but Moosenose had noticed something. "Hey, Rockstar, is that a bee hive?" The much younger tom asked, staring at a low-laying nest of bugs. Rockstar, however, seemed as if he was in another world.

"Yeah, by the looks of it. Could be wasps or hornets tho, dude." Waspface commented, still keeping his eyes on the distant border, not really caring about the possible bee stings.

"Well, dude, why don't we get some honey from it? Nightcall and Lionpaw could use the help, since she's taking her time with re-teaching Lionpaw." Moosenose mentioned. With the name of Rockstar's previous apprentice brought up, he automatically was brought back into reality. Waspface was actually a little surprised with Moosenose's idea, it was pretty good for a young cat.

"Moosenose, I'll knock it down to you, distract the bees then run like hell. Got it?" Rockstar ordered as he climbed up the back of the tree to get to the low nest. Moosenose seemed a little nervous, but Waspface stood next to him, crouched and ready to run.

Rockstar was up by the nest, ready to knock it over. "Ready? Set..." He didn't say go as he kicked the nest down. As Waspface had said before, it was possible it wasn't bees... Ironic as it is, it was actually wasps.

Moosenose got too scared to remember to distract the insects, so Waspface moved around quickly, a last minute attempt to get them after him. However, the stinging bugs went straight for Rockstar, attacking him one by one with their stingers. "GAH!!" He heard the smokey tom shout as he fell all the way down the tree, the wasps following him to sting him even more.

After painful minutes of clawing at the bugs around Rockstar, hitting the leader himself a few times, the wasps let up. Waspface ran to the leader's side, checking for his breathing. Sadly... Rockstar didn't make all the wasp's sharp stingings. "Poor tom..." He mumbled, his eyes watering. Rockstar wasn't his favorite cat around, but just the thought of such a painful and sudden death made him sympathize with the tom.

Soon, his brother Sootfur, Nighcall, Lionpaw, Covepaw for some reason, and Moosenose were all back with plenty of herbs stuffed in the medicine cat's mouths. They spit them out, rushing over to the smokey tom. "What happen??" Sootfur asked, obviously angry.

"Well, uh..." However, Waspface was cut off by Nightcall. "He's dead-!" The black she-cat exclaimed, her head hung low.

--

Sootfur had listened and listened to Waspface's explanation of what happened with Rockstar, but it still didn't make sense to him. How does a cat just die from wasp stings? The deputy had seen the scratch marks on the former leader, his brother explaining them as he tried to get the bugs away from him. The only thing that made Sootfur believe everything Waspface was saying is the fact that he was still standing tall, not looking guilty in anyway, only the bits of sadness for the dead tom.

The deputy, soon to be leader, had always thought that if he were ever to make it to become leader he would obviously choose his brother or Snowcloud for his deputy. Sadly, Snowcloud had denied his offer to being deputy, so Waspface was his choice now.

Leaping up onto Lion's rock, Sootfur addressed the clan. "As everyone sits with Rockstar, who now lays rest, I promote Waspface to the position of deputy. Nightcall and I will make our way to the Falling Voices to speak with Starclan about receiving my lives and serving Howlingclan as leader." Dipping his head to the rest of the clan, he left the clan, Nightcall trailing behind.

[ Sootfur becomes leader - Sootstar chooses Waspface to be his deputy ]
[ Drysun and Blackscars try for kits ]
[ Ferretpaw, Burningpaw, Covepaw, Creamfall, Drysun, and Sootfur go training ]
[ Littledove, Swanpaw, Sheepflower, Troutpaw, Blackscars, and Amberpaw go hunting ]
[ Waspface, Moosenose, and Rockstar go on a border patrol ]
[ The clan eats five servings of birds ]

Drysun waited anxiously in Nightcall's den, her paws kneading at the ground. Nightcall looked over at the hairless she-cat, sighing slightly before returning to the poultice she was putting on Snowcloud's paw after she removed a thorn that had gotten embedded in it.

Once she finished, Nightcall got to her paws, flicking her tail at Drysun as Snowcloud slipped past her. "Come on, Drysun."
Drysun is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
While training, Ferretpaw, Burningpaw, and Covepaw learned the Climbing skill
While hunting, Littledove, Swanpaw, Sheepflower, Troutpaw, Blackscars and Amberpaw caught two small fish and a rabbit
While on patrol, Waspface, Moosenose and Rockstar caught scent of a group of badgers. They can choose to ignore this or search for them and chase them off

amethyst14 wrote:

This clan is named Briarclan.

The territory consists of a large meadow, the meadow takes up two sides of the border, the northern and the western borders. The northern border is marked by a single tree, this tree has long been dead but still stands. When the wind blows strongly you can hear whistles from the tree, that is why Briarclan named it the whisper tree.

The western border meadow is marked by an old fence line that still holds wild horses. Briarclan calls this place thunder grounds because the ground shakes when the horses gallop.

The other two borders lie in a dense forest that not even two legs venture in. The eastern border is marked at a base of a mountain. The mountain is home to many venomous snakes and poisonous plants, their thorns are long and if a cat gets pricked by one it causes swelling. Of course it is not just one that pricks you it is many, causing a horrid death to any cat.

The southern border is marked by a rapidly flowing river. No cat is mouse brained enough to try and swim across even if the water looks calm on top the current below is strong as ever. Though parts of the river flow into the territory to make a small lake, it is calm and fish make their homes there. The water in the lake can be swam in and the parts of the river are not, they still hold strong currents.

Briarclan has a waterfall at the beginning of the rushing river, behind it is a large cave. Inside the cave is a calm pool of water that is very shallow that never dries up or freeze over. In the center of the pool of water is a perfectly round stone that seems to create a soft glow in the cave, that stone is the moon stone. Only the leaders and medicine cats are allowed to travel to this pool, everyone else is to wait outside or not go. If they do enter they are considered traitors and pushed into the river right there, with very little chance of survival. If they do make it back they are seen as cats that are protected by Starclan and their intentions were pure and they are accepted back.

Briarclan's camp is in an open patch of the dense forest. The cats have two entrances to the camp, the rest is surrounded by a thick wall of briar and thorns. The dens themselves have been dug by the cats of the clan, creating a creator. It is then covered with long grass from the meadow and fallen leaves. Over time it has become a small mound that expands as the clan grows. Den placement here.

The cats of Briarclan are rather hostile towards outsiders and do not take kindly to strangers that are not sent by Starclan. The are stubborn cats that will fight for as long as they can. When a cat is found to be a traitor they are chased to the river and pushed in. If they survive and come back that means that Starclan had saved them and they are accepted back into the clan. If a queen is found to have a forbidden romance and had kits she will be banished immediately with her kits, taken to the thunder grounds. They are to never return, though they are almost always trampled to death because the horses are hostile there. If Briarclan does accept an outsider in their midst they are to go through the apprentice trial to prove themselves to be warriors.

The apprentice trial is the test to become a warrior. A cat that reaches 12 moons must attempt the trial once or they will be chased to the river. The cat's mentor is to take their apprentice to the whisper tree. They are to stay in the tree for two days and two nights, alone. On the morning of the third day they are to travel back to camp with a piece of sacred prey, if they fail they are to try again in one moon. If they fail more than three times they are seen as unworthy and chased to the river and pushed in, if they return from that then they are allowed to become a warrior. A medicine cat must have been a warrior first in order to learn the ways of the herbs, they must be able to protect themselves.

Briarclan predators include: Hawks, badgers, horses in the meadow, foxes and wild dogs. Twolegs are never a problem and there will never be kittypets.

Briarclan prey include: Mice, water vole, rabbits, ermine(sacred prey), quail and small fish.

Briarclan has been founded
{{I will be your mod for now. After the new mod is named, you will go to the new mod}}

sstormling wrote:
    xxxxxmy clan is named hickoryclan. their territory lays on the start of a mountain, thick and tall pine trees surrounding the area. there is an oddball tree, made of hickory (of course) that stays close to camp. their territory usually comes with mist and cold weather; making their cats large and muscular to bare the mountains. mentors usually take their apprentices up the mountains to gain strength and to learn how to battle the tough terrain that surrounds them. when an apprentice reaches the age of 12 moons they will face the mountain by themselves and bring back the best prey gained. there is a small river near the camp that consists of few fish but is a usual place to learn how to swim. they also have a small flower field that is usually a spot for clanmates to sunbathe and chat, cats also like to bring favored flowers to their loved ones. their prey consists of mostly birds and rabbits. they do tend to find most rodents, fish and waterfowl here and there. predators include hawks, snakes and even bears. there have been sightings of foxes, badgers and wild dogs before though.

xxxxxeven though most of hickoryclan is built and rather large for a cat's size the clan is very welcoming. they love to take in any stranger to the clan. they have fallen victim to vicious rogue packs, but still seem to enjoy taking outsiders in regularly. they are still very strict with forbidden love. if a queen falls victim to an outsider they are welcome to bring him/her to the clan, if not then they will be pushed to the mountains, forced to stay their until they have realized their wrongs. it is heard that banished cats stay there, ruthless to other clan cats. they also have the choice to leave and never come back, which is the most preferred. hickoryclan consists of forgiving and smiling cats. since most of them come from the outside world they show mystery and cleverness; never open to talk about their past and memories.

Hickoryclan has been founded
{{For now, Purrfect will be your mod. When the new mod is chosen, you will be given to the new mod}}

valenciata;; wrote:
"I want you to make the journey to the Moonpool to receive your medicine cat name today." Clearpaw stiffened from shock, and whipped around to see his mentor in the entrance of the medicine den. "E-excuse me?!! What?!" Clearpaw stuttered. Leafrush continued on, unfazed by her apprentice's amazement. "You've proven yourself to be a perfectly capable apprentice, and I think you would do extremely well once I've gone to hunt with Starclan. Clearpaw, we set off at sunhigh for the Moonpool." Leafrush padded out, leaving a hurried Clearpaw to rush after her, toting a few traveling herbs in his jaws.
~~~
"I-I'm Silky. At least, that's what my owners called me." Viperthorn, who was at the back of the group, barely held back a snappish remark about owners, and Moonfall shoved him with her shoulder. "I'm Cloudswift,
the deputy of Solarclan. We'll take you back to our camp so our leader can meet you, ok?"
The small cream molly nodded,
and the group set off.
~~~
The apprentice received the name of Silkpaw, after her smooth and quiet voice. It was decided that Shinestar herself would mentor her. The day went normally, aside from the newly named Clearsight's excitement at being presented with a shining yellow sapphire.
Leafrush swelled with pride as Clearsight excitedly showed it to her, and the kits looked to Clearsight in awe. "Is that your gemstone?!" Heronkit excitedly squeaked, craning his little head to see the pale yellow stone. "Yeah." Clearsight murmured, still in shock at being accepted as the next medicine cat of Solarclan.

[Clearpaw: Moonpool (Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony) - Clearsight | Shinestar, Silkpaw: Training (1) | ]

Upon arriving to the moonpool, Leafrush turned to her apprentice, her chest puffed out in pride. "I, Leafrush, medicine cat of Solarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he will serve his clan for many moons. Clearpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clans and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your own life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Clearpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Clearsight."
Clearsight is now a full medicine cat!
While training, Silkpaw learned the Hunting skill
Last edited by Katrione on Sun May 07, 2017 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [1]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Number of Cats: 1(2 Servings)
Toms: 1 Mollies: 0
Next Moonstone Visit: Now

🍁Archive🍁

After adding the last few fallen leaves to the roof of his den Cloudstar padded out of the western entrance to his camp. He looked back and couldn't help but feel pride, his clan will live here. It was a perfect place he thought for the camp; a small clearing in the usual dense forest ground. He looked up and saw the large canopy as it turned colors and the leaves began to fall, the tom knew he was going to need help; not only to hunt but to keep camp cleared of the cluttering leaves. Luckily he knew where to go and who to ask, so he turned away from the camp and trotted south to the river. Today it was silent but even he could see the fast moving water and did his best to avoid it as he followed it upstream to the waterfall. Once he reached his destination he hopped up a few ledges and into the cave behind the fall. There he saw the small pool of water and the perfectly round stone in the center that emitted a faint glow. Cloudstar placed his front paws into the still water and laid down, he closed his eyes as he began to prey "I thank you Starclan for this territory that you have provided. I grow lonely however and wish for a deputy to help me make decisions." and with that, the newly made leader falls asleep.

[Moonstone: Cloudstar is asking for a deputy.]

Leader:
          Cloudstar | 30 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | No clan will lie to the west.

Medicine Store
    Amount | Herb | Usage
    Amount | Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Quail | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by amethyst14 on Fri May 05, 2017 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hickoryclan (001)

Postby sunfool » Wed May 03, 2017 3:06 pm

────────────────────
total cats: one
one she-cat, zero toms
2 needed servings

x days until next visit to moonpool

────────────────────
    xxxxxthe she-cat's long, lithe body moved around the forest, her collar still hitting against her thin fur. she was tired of it. she was tired of her old kittypet ways and that's why she was here. she sat down, her yellow-striped mask faced to the sun. her strange markings looked as if the sun had kissed her; leaving her warm marks on her face. poppystar look downed now, to the soft green grass. she took a quick swipe to her own neck, swiftly slicing her collar to the ground. she then continued her journey to find a place to stay; to start a clan to call her home. she moved around the towering pine trees that surrounded her. it was a quite pleasant sent that filled the air. then suddenly, she caught a tree in the corner of her eye. it was different from the others, it was twisted and it seemed as if the wood wrapped together to finally form a tree. perfect, the she-cat thought to herself.

xxxxxpoppystar was lonely and tired. she was making her way to the moonpool, ready to ask starclan for guidance. she finally reached her destination and she was ready. poppystar padded to the pool, gently placing her small nose to the icy water. a shiver went down her spine. "thank you starclan, for giving me a new chance at this life," she whispered. "i kindly ask for a clanmate, to help me on my new journey."
────────────────────
( @moonpool - poppystar asks for a clanmate )
────────────────────
          Leader: 1
          Poppystar // twenty-seven moons // she-cat // motherly
          ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          [url=x]N[/url]ame // age // gender // trait

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername

Enemy Clans:

Borders
      North // Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername
      East // Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername
      South // Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername
      West // Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername

Medicine Store
      Herb // Usage
      Herb // Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Water shrew // x0 // 1 serving
      Rabbit // x0 // 2 servings
      Squirrel // x0 // 2 servings
      Small fish // x0 // 1-2 servings
      Hare // x0 // 3 servings
      Thrush // x0 // 3 servings

Total // x servings

Mentors:
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name // Cause of Death
      Cat Name // Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name // Kits
      Name and Name // Kits
────────────────────
info
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Thu May 04, 2017 7:00 am

hello c:

I have returned from the dead, this time with my new clan, rainclan.
thank you to purrfect who made me realise how much I missed this <3

the rainclan cats are very peaceful felines, and their instinct goes to
protecting their loved ones before anything. they are overly focused
on caring for families, queens and kits, and focus less on learning how to
fight because they consider themselves friendly and peaceful cats.

their territory is a bright forest where it often rains, so the cats in the
clan are used to getting wet. towards the border of the territory, there's
a river where the cats hunt fish and sometimes the most skilled hunters
might catch an eel or two. some rainclan cats prefer to hunt in the forest,
and they can catch different types of birds, voles, mice and other small
beings, while other cats prefer to hunt by the river.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult ☽ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████████████
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirkwood gaps » Thu May 04, 2017 1:44 pm

CRATERCLAN

Craterclan is a clan that resides at the edge of a tarn, which is known as the 'Water Crater' to the cats (hence the name of the clan). The leader lives in a small cave in the tallest mountain, while the nursery is in a smaller cave which is near, but a bit further up for safety purposes (e.g., if another clan attacked their base, it would be harder to get to the kits). The cats have made a safe route down from both caves, though. The medicine cat's den is placed in a little forest-y patch which is hugging the front of the mountain.
    Craterclan cats are usually strong and bulky, with not the most refined senses, but they can live with it, for catching prey isn't that hard as they live on quite flat areas; there's not many trees for prey to hide behind and such. This does not mean, however, that just because they're 'bulky', they're dumb. Most cats have a good sense of teamwork and strategy, and can normally win a fight when grouped together.
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me