Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lovestruck » Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 am

Foxclan
Current Cat Count;

Russetstar purred with delight. He'd gained another cat for his growing clan. Now it was time to hunt- for they shouldn't starve. "Come along Goldeneyes. We should hunt, to fill our bellies. We may even run into some cats along the way. We can also check our borders!" The orange tom brushed against the black tom and purred, before beckoning him on with his tail, slinking through the forested island. The sounds of birds chirping throughout the island filled their ears. They could fish as well, if they decided to. Russetstar was good at that- but what if Goldeneyes wasn't? Goldeneyes was quite happy to have a clan after living alone for so long. Him and Russetstar would be going to the moonpool later that day.
Russetstar and Goldeneyes go hunting/ on a patrol

Leader:
          Russetstar | 88 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Goldeneyes |47 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Hopeclan | adiebaby11
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Snakes (sun rocks, dangerous)| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mod trial replies - 02

Postby ghostmaker » Mon May 01, 2017 6:59 am

weather wrote:the wind has started to pick up, and storms are more frequent. foxes and badgers are on the hunt for prey, which could be your cats. due to the weather, it will be difficult going to the moonpool, finding herbs, and hunting.

Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 7
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/01/2017

It was yet again time to visit the Moonpool. Briarwhisker had been integrating well into the clan and worked especially well with Birchnose. Honeystar had sent the two on a hunting patrol, as Briarwhisker was the best hunter in the clan while Birchnose was the best tracker. Acornstream was training his apprentice, and Crowcloud was staying with Duckpelt, who was close to giving birth.

It took a while, but soon, Honeystar reached the Moonpool. She lapped up some water and began her ritual of calling upon Starclan. "Cats of Starclan," she said, "please make sure that Duckpelt's kits are healthy. I would also like to request from you another warrior, and would like to thank you for my clanmates." Soon, she woke and began the journey home.

Birchnose and Briarwhisker hunted together. The two often joked that between them, they could catch every piece of prey in Forestclan territory.

"How are you such as good hunter?" marveled Birchnose. While she too was a good hunter, her specialty lay in tracking.

"Dunno," replied Briarwhisker. "I just practiced every day, and I guess I've got a gift."

Birchnose laughed. "You and Acornstream both have a gift. Has he offered to teach you how to fish yet?"

"No. But I'd like to try..." Biarwhisker trailed away, seemingly lost in thought.

"You like being in water?"

"If that's what fishing means, I guess not!"

Acornstream and Applepaw were sparring. Despite the apprentice's initial nervousness, he soon settled into a calming rhythm. Jump. Duck. Swipe. Avoid unsheathing claws. While Acornstream was a good fighter, he didn't have the natural gift of his apprentice.

"Do you want to take a break?" asked Acornstream after they had sparred for what seemed like forever. Glancing up at the trees, Applepaw noted that it wasn't even sunhigh.

"Sure," said Applepaw.

Acornstream collapsed theatrically. "When you're a warrior, you'll probably be able to beat half the other clans."

Applepaw giggled. "I'll be the best fighter in the clans! I'll be able to kill my enemies with one strike."

Acornstream glared at him. "A clan cat doesn't kill unless it's necessary for self-defence or the other cat is outside the Code. Do you know why?"

Applepaw shook his head mutely.

"Imagine if every battle, we tried to kill our opponents and they tried to kill us. That would leave kits and apprentices, without parents, clans without capable providers, and populations decimated. It would leave the survivors vulnerable to attack. That's why we first bluff, and see who will back down first. Then, we fight. But only as a last resort and even then, we try not to kill."

"Oh."

"Indeed."

Duckpelt knew that her kits would be coming soon. She had preferred the quiet of the nursery to the hustle of the camp's clearing, and growled if anyone got too close save for Crowcloud. She trusted him with her life, and knew that he would help her and her kits if anything went wrong. And while she loved Acornstream, instinct screamed to push him away while she carried the kits. Perhaps once they were weaned, she could show him their beautiful kits. They had to be beautiful.

Duckpelt gasped as she felt a sudden pain. She knew that the kits were coming. "Crowcloud!" she cried, almost choking on her words. It was that painful. The medicine cat rushed over and began to talk to her, trying to calm her down.

"Breathe. Just breathe."

Forestclan consumes one mouse and one-third of a hare (2 servings)
Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a warrior
Birchnose and Briarwhisker go hunting
Acornstream and Applepaw train; Applepaw learns fighting
Duckpelt goes into labor

a yowl rang through the air. "watch out!" honeystar's eyes instantly snapped towards the sound,
and she saw a young ginger cat come flying towards her. surprised, she nimbly darted out of the way in time for the stranger to land with a thud. "sorry about that.." the stranger shrugged sheepishly. "i was stalking a squirrel in that tree and i fell." honeystar shook her head. "no worries. are you okay? i could take you to my clan to get you checked by the medicine cat." the stranger gasped. "you're from a clan? i was told to find one! err...forestclan i think."
"so you've heard of us?" honeystar purred in amusement.
"yeah! you take care of each other, hunt for each other, and like you said, you have a medicine cat!" the stranger's eyes shone with curiosity.
"why don't you come with me back to camp? we've been needing some new warriors." honeystar suggested,
smiling when the stranger nodded happily.

honeystar has found a warrior.

birchnose and briarwhisker set off to the forest, birchnose tracking every movement. "there!" he whispered,
pointing his tail towards a scuffling mouse. briarwhisker nodded and stalked towards it, pouncing on it and killing it. the two made an excellent hunting pair.

birchnose and briarwhisker caught a mouse and a scrawny squirrel! be careful, prey won't come as easily as it does now. despite the pairs' hunting skills, leaf-fall is driving prey to their dens.

duckpelt purred and licked her four kits. crowcloud smiled and meowed quietly so he wouldn't wake the now sleeping kits. "what will you name them?"

duckpelt has given birth to four healthy kits!
one two + three four
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon May 01, 2017 10:30 am

It's leaf-fall! The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda wrote:
Troutleap entered camp with the two other toms, a light sprinkle flowed to the breeze which was perfect to Troutleap, although leaf-fall was when things started to get cold and horrible in his opinion. It was pretty but cold. He saw Beetlepaw rushing out of the den quite franticly. Copperflame tilted his head a little, Troutleap looked at Cedarmouse and Copperflame with a slight frown before walking over to the medicine cat den/tree and poking his head in. "What's-" then the scent and sight of blood hit him. "What happened!" He almost screech, Ivythistle hissed at him and ushered him out. "They are both sleeping. Beetlepaw go explain to him." The half blind apprentice nodded and let Troutleap out firsr. "They w-were attacked by a badger, a few miles from the m-moonpool." Beetlepaw was clearly a little nervous especially in front of the deputy. Troutleap was about to speak when Ivythistle came out and glared at him, "You do not just come in my den like that, especially when I am working. You notify me first." She growled aggressively and Troutleap hissed a little in slight annoyance which earned him a hard hit to the face. "Understand?" Troutleap growled out a 'yes' and then sat down. "So how bad are the injuries?" Ivythistle motioned for him to follow as she went to the small brook that was flowing through their territory. Putting her paws in the water she looked up at Troutleap. "Soulstar sustained most of the wounds to his face, especially his eye. Which I managed to mend shut for now and stopped the bleeding but I highly doubt he even has his eyesite any more. There was almost nothing of his eye." Ivythistle said with a hard sigh and looked at her paws, this time Beetlepaw spoke up hesitantly. "Aside from his eye there will be little scaring on his face, he also sustained some injuries to his back, his side, and his ribs. Nothing broken just bruised." Troutleap gave a long breath and looked up at the dark sky, that was full of stars on this clear beautiful night. He was happy that his leader and this stranger were back but he was frustrated. "Wait...did he loose a life?" He looked at Ivythistle who sniffed a bit and nodded. "He must of, he clearly had trauma to his head multiple times. I have a feeling his lungs collapsed or something with his brain, his ears had blood in them so it could of been a bleed." Troutleap sighed, he knew it wasn't the end of the world but he wished Soulstar would allow another cat to travel with him to the moonpool, just incase something like this happened. At least another cat was there to aid Soulstar in the fight. "And the other cat who is it?" This time Beetlepaw spoke up again and this time with more confidence. "She also has some bruising and a deep scar on her shoulder. Her name is Basileyes and she kept asking for her sister Emberslash." Troutleap was a little surprised, he knew Emberslash wasn't back yet so he and this wouldn't be pleasant news. He hoped the group would be back soon.

When the hunting patrol arrived along with Quailfur and Blizzardpaw they were notified what happened. Emberslash wanted to see her sister but Ivythistle convinced her to see Basileyes in the morning. Ivythistle also gave Beetlepaw the night off since he worked hard to help her. Beetlepaw met up with Blizzardpaw and the two ate and talked. "Wow are you serious!" Blizzardpaw explained with shock and some excitement. "Yeah, there was so much blood when we had to start cleaning Basileyes wound. You should of seen it!" Blizzardpaw huffed with disappointment and rolled over on her back. "Well I learned to climb today, useless skill in my opinion. I'm going out with the hunting party tomorrow. You should come and join us tomorrow. Would do you some good, and some combat training." Beetlepaw shuffled nervously, then nodded with a smile. "Ok I'll try." Blizzardpaw explained how she caught a rabbit and how she decided it would be her companion skull. "Aspenswirl is going to skin it for me tomorrow, I want to watch. I really want to go down in the keep under Soulstar's den, I'm kind of curious to see where my skull will be placed you know." Beetlepaw nodded as he looked over to the dark hole that laid under the heavy rocks of Soulstar's den.
This Moon

Soulstar laid in his den with a stiff stretch, he was still sore from he fight and ached all over. He felt like he had gotten nothing done since the fight, except going back for the badgers body. He told Basileyes that she deserved its pelt for her nest and the skull as her companion if she would take it. She was reluctant at first and said it belonged to him but Soulstar explained to her that her bravery and skill earned her this.

Standing he would yawn and slowly walk out to the edge of his den, he had spent his day sleeping mostly because Ivythistle had been yelling at him and Basileyes to rest and get back in their dens. He walked down the stone like steps towards the queens den where Kestrelkit and Rainkit were playing with one another and giggling. Surprisingly his one eye didn't scare them but they actually wanted to hear how it happened over and over again. Runningsong was watching them closely as they ran after a pinecone Eelswoop had brought back to them. Sitting down the kits noticed him after and minute and tackled him, "Tell us why the badger was so mean!" Kestrelkit nodded in agreement with his sister and tried to catch Soulstar's flicking. Runingsong smiled at Soulstar, "Unfortunately the sun is going down and that means you two need to curl up in your nests." Rainkit hissed in retaliation. "Excuse me?" She turned around and smiled at her mother. "Nothing mom." Kestralkit finally got Soulstar's tail. "But mom, Soulstar was about to tell me a story." He whined and Soulstar chuckled with a faint smile stretching across his muzzle. . "Well you can find out tomorrow, how about that?" Kestrelkit nodded in excitement and dashed into the den poking Rainkit rather hard before entered. "That hurt! He hit me!" Raincoat scrambled in after him and Runningsong laughed before looking at him. "How ar you feeling?" Soulstar shrugged a little. "I could be better." Runningsong watched him for awhile before entering the den.

Blizzardpaw and Beetlepaw were both in camp, tackling one another. He had went out for some combat training with Blizzardpaw and Quailfur which to Soulstar was a smart idea as all cats needed to know how to fight. Ivythistle allowed it and said they could go herb hunting late tonight if he was willing to stay up late. Him and Ivythistle just got back so he was off playing with Blizzardpaw for a few minutes. Ivythistle was carrying the supplies to her den. She was very ontop of getting what was needed before leaf-bare.

The new cat was large, huge almost. He was also humble and when the patrol group entered with him Soulstar was drawn toward the tom to hear where he was from and why he wanted to join. Flintscreech explained to Soulstar where he had came from and it intrigued the tom deeply. The cat was from the city, a two-leg society that was much bigger then just a few of their homes. "Yeah there are a whole bunch of cats there, no clans but I know a few who would probably do well in one like myself." Soulstar nodded as the tom explained his situation, he came from a place that Soulstar knew about and was there once but had little experience. He merely was just trying to get somewhere else and ended up there but he never met a cat from this place. "I was a kitty-pet, not going to lie. My owner was a obsessive cat women who bred this large breed a cat. She called us Maine somethings. I am small compared to my brother." Soulstar wanted to meet this brother of his too. Flintscreech explained that his brother was a hulking thing. Not many cats messed with him. Soulstar found this sort of hard to believe as Flintscreech was already quite large in his opinion. "Will your brother be joining us?" Flintscreech sighed and shrugged. "I'm not sure." Although Flintscreech hoped not, him and his sibling hated one another.

[Two servings of snake were eaten.]
[Hunting ; Emerslash, Troutleap, Flintscreech, Eelswoop]
[Patrol; Copperflame, Cedarmouse, Aspenswirl]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in combat]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]

While hunting, Emberslash, Troutleap, Flintscreech and Eelswoop caught a salmon, snake and a pheasant
While training, Blizzardpaw learned the Fighting skill
While herb hunting, Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found daisy leaves, chervil root and alder bark

Copperflame, Cedarmouse and Aspenswirl circled the strange new cats. The black cat hissed at the three, lashing it's claws out at them, while standing protectively in front of another black cat. "What are you doing on our territory?" Copperflame demanded.

The first black cat glared at Copperflame, baring its fangs. "We're just moving through." It snapped. The other black cat glowered over the first one's head at the Clan cats, one of it's hind legs hovering above the ground.

"That one's hurt." Cedarmouse pointed out. Aspenswirl nodded in agreement, looking at Copperflame.

Copperflame groaned, lashing his tail. "Fine, you two can come back to camp with us so our medicine cat can look at the injruy."
While on patrol, Copperflame, Cedarmouse and Aspenswirl found two warriors

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

krazykitty00 wrote:
After the drama of the afternoon, everyone moved to do as they needed to do, the hunting patrol heading out while the border patrol waited a bit. Though of course, whispers were spreading about what had occurred. Surely what had happened wouldn't be forgotten. Except by Tinypaw of course who really didn't care at this point. She just became an apprentice! Who had time to care about such a thing when she was already four paws closer to becoming a warrior! The little apprentice dashed through the crowds, weaving her small form through the cats until she made it to where her mother sat beside Brackenfern. They too were talking but the instant Tinypaw, they stopped and grinned their proud smiles down at her before Doeheart stepped forward and showered her with licks and kisses. "Oh I'm so proud of you. I knew when you when you were born that you'd be amazing, but just looking at you shows you've far surpassed that." "Thank you so much Mom." Tinypaw purred, nuzzling into her mother happily before she looked at Brackenfern expectantly.
The tom pretended to be uninterested, looking away from her and fighting back a grin. Tinypaw giggled before she pounced on him, knocking him back until she was sitting triumphantly on top of him with a smirk. "As if you could ignore me. I may be small but I emit a HUGE presence." She bragged making Brackenfur chuckle before he licked her cheek from his position and smiled. "Congratulations. You're going to be no less than great, I'm sure." He purred before feeling Tinypaw return it as she crouched to nuzzle under his chin. "Thank you.. for everything I mean." She said before dropping her voice to a whisper so that only they could hear. "Now you do something great and become my dad already." she smirked, casting a quick glance at Doeheart before giggling at Brackenfern as he blushed. She jumped off of the older warrior and grinned one last time at them and went into the nursery to brag to her friend about her new rank.

Brackenfern watched the little molly run off, still looking a bit flushed at herdeparting words. Doeheart hadn't heard but she certainly noticed that baffled look on the tom's face. "Is something wrong Brackenfern? Did you fall too hard?" She asked, stepping over to help him back to his paws. His attention turned back to the molly, relaxing into a smile, allowing her help before shaking his head. "No, I'm fine. I'm just a little emotional you know. I've been with her since she was born. She's small sure but she still grew up so fast." He said looking back to where Tinypaw had disappeared to fondly. Doeheart purred as she say the vast amount of affection that coated the tabby tom's face and she stepped over to stroke her head under his chin. "Indeed she has. We've done a great job raising her. Thank you for being there." She said before placing a small distance between them again. "I didn't do much really. I believe her beauty and wonderful personality all strings from you Doeheart. Had she shared your pelt I'm sure I would have a hard telling you apart." The shy tom admitted bashfully as he looked to his paws, thinking.
Maybe he would take Tinypaw's advice now. It may have been far past late from when his feelings first developed but, better late than never right? "You're such a sweet talker Brackenfern." "A-Actually, I believe that sweet talking another simply strings from a friendly need to compliment someone.... but my uh, sweet words aren't like that... I say these words in hopes of conveying just how much I feel about you." He said, his paws now cuff in the ground beneath him, hoping to keep strong with his confession. "Wh-What I'm trying to say is... I love you Doeheart. You and Tinypaw. I love you both. Raising her with you made me realize how much I wished she was mine, my kit, our kit.. And how much I wished you were mine too. To love and hold.... I love you Doeheart.. will you be my mate?" He asked, finally lifting his gaze from the ground to look into the pretty eyes that he's fallen for over their moons together.
Doeheart looked stunned, eyes wide as she stared, making Brackenfern a bit nervous. Had he been too direct? Maybe now wasn't the right time? Or maybe- "Bear..?" The molly suddenly whispered. "What?" "Oh my goodness. It's really him." Doeheart said in true awe as she dashed past Brackenfern without another word. Confused, Brackenfern turned to follow her with his gaze. The she-cat ran over to join the returning patrol group who seemed to have a new member with them. But that new member was who Doeheart seemed to beeline for. The tom decided to follow after her, mainly because he was worried that his confession had fallen onto deaf ears. When he arrived Doeheart was eager to introduce the two. "Brackenfern! You wouldn't believe who this is. It's my mate and Tinypaw's father, Bear!" She purred nuzzling into the large tom, Bear's, side. Funny how in less than two seconds, a heart filled with a waterfall of love could dry out to something so brittle that it breaks. Funny indeed. "M-Mate?" He asked with a shaky smile, looking between the two. "Yes. You look like a nice enough tom. Thanks for taking care of my molly for me. Takes a true friend to do that." Bear spoke, Brackenfern's forced smile attempting to widen. "O-Oh y-yea yeah, yeah.. f-friends. Totally friends. Nothing m-more." He laughed awkwardly, not at all missing the look of confusion on Bear's face nor the gears beginning to turn in Doeheart's mind. "Con... Congratulations on finding each other. You're daughter is lovely..." He said backing away slowly as he could feel his eyes water. "Wait Brackenfern-" "Oh no, my patrol's leaving. Gotta go, bye!" He said in a quick stutter before running past the two and out of camp. Doeheart's gaze followed after him, immediately feeling empty without him around. And she knew she had heard him say something.. say 'I love you'...

In the medicine den, Blackstreak relayed what had happened at the clan's meeting to Russetfall. His mate had been confined to the medicine den after being check by Hearthflame to avoid opening his wounds doing his duties as as warrior. Though the dark tabby tom hated it, his days were made bearable by Blackstreak never failing to visit him and shower him with love. "Mistepaw- Ah, -leaf seems to really have it out for Jaystar. And Jaystar... well I worry about her." Russetfall said, ears flat as he thought of the harshness Mistleleaf's words. It must have truly hurt Jaystar. But who was have to say. "I agree." Blackstreak said simply, licking Russetfall along his head, not liking to see his mate upset for anything. "But I say we forget about it. We've all had our bad days. This was just hers." Blackstreak continued to say to which Russetfall nodded in agreement. A comfortable silence fell upon the two lovers as Blackstreak continued to rasp his tongue across Russetfall's head gently, making the tom purr.
It wasn't long though before the tabby found more words to break the silence, a curious and wondered look in his eyes as he asked, "How are the kits?" "What kits?" Blackstreak stopped to asked, confused as to when Russetfall became delusional with the thought of them bearing kits somehow. The tabby chuckled, knowing what his mate was thinking and shaking his head. "Your sister's kits, Silverkit and Cloudkit? I haven't been able to visit them like I used to so I was wondering if you've seen them lately." Now it was Blackstreak to flatten his ears and look downward, both guilt and anger flaring in him. And like a true mate, Russetfall didn't miss it and narrowed his eyes at the green eyed to before him.
"Are you seriously still holding on to such useless anger? Your sister broke the code. So what? And Smokeclaw even left his clan to come to her so that they wouldn't be truly breaking anything and yet you still grudge? It's stupid Blackstreak..." Russetfall scolded his mate gently, words biting but not to much so that it hurt him in anyway, except the part of his mind that believed that hating his own sister was ok. When his quiet tom said nothing, the tabby continued. "You can't ignore her for the rest of your life over one mistake that they corrected before too much damage occurred. You've met those kits twice if I'm right and ghetto second time, I could see so much love in your eyes that it made me jealous." It was clearly an overstatement but it did remind Blackstreak of the intense love he had felt when Silverkit and Cloudkit had tumbled into him with Tinykit back then. He stayed and played with them until he had to go. It made his day truly but he couldn't bring himself to go see them again. Or to see Whitenose again. "Tell me love... why are you so crossed with your sister?"

Meanwhile in the nursery, Whitenose leaned her tired head in her mate's back as he laid before her, the two parents watching with amusement as Tinypaw bragged to their son about her new suffix. "I'm just saying, now that I'm an apprentice, you've got some catching up to do." "As if." Cloudkit scoffed playfully jabbing at the apprentice before sticking up his nose. "No matter what rank you have, dearest Tinypaw, you'll always be the catching up as you say. You'll never be as cute as my sister dearest. Show her Silverkit." "O-Oh no no, don't bring me into this..." The silver tabby said shyly, never really getting involved when the two bickered except when she believed her brother has gone too far. "And besides, you're still small." He taunted, earning a growl from the apprentice before she pounced on him, claws sheathed and a smirk on her face as she tackled him time the ground. "I'll show you that size isn't everything, you dumb kit." She hissed before the two cats became a ball of fluffy fury. "Hey! Y-You two shouldn't be fighting in here! What if you hurt one of the younger kits!?" Silverkit panicked, to which Poppykit replied "Kick him while he's down!" Raising a chorus of laughter from the queens in the nursery. It was no mystery that without Tinypaw in the nursery to bother Cloudkit, it was going to get a bit dull in here.
Smokeclaw laughed alongside Whitenose, though the tom made sure to warn the two to be careful before he looked at his mate. There was alongside sad look in her eyes as her head rest on his back, immediately making him worry. "What's wrong Whitenose?" He asked quietly, giving her a lick on the cheek. The white molly shook her head, turning her blue gaze onto Smokeclaw with an equally sad smile. "I was just thinking." "About what?" "About how Blackstreak missed them growing up. I've been thinking about that since Silverkit mentioned the day Blackstreak played with them and taught her a few things. I know my brother likes kits and it was clear that he likes ours. But he's never directly come to see them." She spoke, glancing at the kits tumbling around. "Do you think he's still mad at us? At me?" She asked Smokeclaw, ears flat against her head sadly.
Smokeclaw sighed in sympathy and went to say something to ease his mate's pain, but it was lost when the kits seemed to stop fighting when a large black figure stepped inside. "Uncle Blackstreak!" Silverkit and Cloudkit said in unison as they ran to the warrior's side and began to bounce at his paws with desires of getting him to play with them. Sootwhisker stepped in after him to see his kits and mate before taking Tinypaw out for her first training. "Sorry you two. I can't play right now. Maybe some other day." "Aww, but Uncle.." "It's been far too long since you've blessed us with your presence." "Yea." The two kits pouted, Blackstreak giving an apologetic smile before shooting them down once more. "I'm sorry. Next time, I promise." And with that, he turned a sharp green gaze onto Whitenose, making his sister tense under his stare. Blackstreak gestured with his head out of the den before turning to leave, gesturing with his tail for her to follow. "Looks like you are about to find out." Smokeclaw murmured softly. "W-What should I do? He didn't seem too happy..." "Just go, try and fix this. I'll watch the kits. Come back to me when you're done. Take my love, be smart, make me proud hun." Smokeclaw purred, giving her one last affectionate lick before leaving out the nursery after her brother.

Each step was hesitant as she was as Whitenose followed Blackstreak out of camp and towards the catmint fields, a place Aspenleaf was forced to grow due to her excessive catmint obsession. It was such a lovely place and it felt great on her strong nose but at this moment she dreaded it. Blackstreak halted and turned to look at her, his expression not at all matching how he looked at her kits not too long ago, nor his over-protective and loving gaze of their kitten years. It was a painful look in her opinion, for it hurt her so much. He sat down which in response caused her to sit. Then there was silence. Silence that was only filled by the rush of the wind and the chirping of birds. Whitenose use to be able to withstand such silence. Blackstreak had been a silent tom for quite a while and she had grown accustomed to being the only one talking. But talking at this time would be a bad idea, she felt, thus making this silence unbearable.
Luckily she didn't have to wait too long in the silence before her brother finally spoke. "Whitenose... I'm sure you've noticed my behavior towards you has, for lack of a better word, changed." He said, gaze even and revealing nothing about which direction this would take. "I-I have..." She gulped. Whitenose rubbed the claw scars under her eye out of the usual nervous habit she had. Blackstreak only nodded, looking to his paws fora moment as if asking for help. The silence was shorter this time as he gazed up and flattened his ears. "I'm truly sorry." He spoke softly, genuine emotion finally showing in his once expressionless eyes. "My anger and distaste in you was all stupid, so very stupid. Selfish really, for I was upset. Upset that, as the brother who's been with you and protected to since we lost our parents, you didn't trust me enough to tell me that you found love elsewhere and that another tom was coming into your life to which you would rely on and look to for support. I was jealous and angry and I blew up at you because of something so petty. I've been battling it ever since, ignoring you out of anger, ignoring my lovely niece and nephew out of envy. But mostly out of mostly guilt for not even trying to listen to you that day. I'm so sorry Whitenose. It hurts hating you. I hate hating you. I'm so sorry." He said, hunching over sadly but keeping his eyes on his sister's blue ones.
He knew Whitenose was the kind forgiving type who was all for second, third, infinite chances, but he didn't expect much this time. Moons have passed since he's even given her a glance. It was understandable if she didn't forgive him. But Whitenose, lucky for him, never changes. Truly an angel for she simply beamed that glorious smile at him. "Oh Blackstreak you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that from you! I forgive, by the stars I forgive you! Oh dear flowers I thought you were going to hate me forever." She purred wildly, rushing to his side to tackle him into the catmint and cuddle into her brother. "I'm sorry for making you suffer Whitenose." Blackstreak said softly, nearly choked up by emotions of feeling his sister once again. But Whitenose only giggled and pressed her nose into his jet black fur. "Just shut up and cuddle me. We're making up now." She continued to laugh until Blackstreak was soon joining in alongside her. He had to make sure to thank Russetfall later for pushing him through his guilt to do this.

Back at camp, Thistlethorn parted ways with Nettlefoot who was placed on patrol that morning. She decided to take Shiverpaw our to teach the young molly to sharpen her claws more. She'll be using them a lot in the coming moons. Her shaky apprentice wasn't too far away thankfully, avidly talking to Bouncepaw about heavens knows what. Once the two saw Thistlethorn though, they greeted her with smiles before Bouncepaw left to join Nettlefoot, since they too planned to train after they were done. Once Bouncepaw had left, Shiverpaw gave a soft sneeze before grinning at her mentor. "What are going to be doing today Thistlethorn?" She asked with an enthusiastic twinkle in her eyes that made the devious guilty for planning today strip away her future... nah. No it didn't.
"I was thinking of doing some battle pratice. We could even invite your siblings and their mentors and you guys could have some fun together hmm? What do you think?" She asked with a convincing smile and a tilt to her head that simply oozed the innocence that the clan believed she held. Shiverpaw still being amongst them. "That sounds amazing! Can we do that? Can we?" Shiverpaw asked. "Of course we can.." "Sweet!" "Though..." The warrior said sadly, catching her apprentice's attention. "What's wrong?" "Well, you see dear, I'm not sure if your siblings would want join us." "Why not?" She said pointing her tail to where Archpaw and Maplepaw sat with Tinypaw smiling and making the new molly feel welcome. "It seems they found a new friend." Shiverpaw looked at the small group feeling that usual envy rise in her. Maplepaw never laughed with her like that. Archpaw never offered to teach her a few things he's learned. They just smiled at her and went on to enjoy one another's company. But Tinypaw, a kit way younger than them, much much smaller than them, was easily accepted? In what world is that fair?
"I guess they would much rather be with someone who wasn't sick." "I'M NOT SICK! STOP SAYING THAT!" Shiverpaw hissed, her form shaking more than usual in her growing fury. Though the anger rolling off her apprentice was shocking, Thistlethorn didn't bat an eyelash. She simply cast her sympathetic gaze over Shiverpaw, tail returning to wrap around her paws. "I'm only repeating what I hear the clan say, what your parents, your family tells us all dear." "T-They do?" Thistlethorn nodded grimly, getting up to circle her runny nosed apprentice in a fashion that could almost seen sinister. "But of course. Though, maybe they are just worried for you? I mean, that's the only reason Gorsetail has been keeping you away from the gatherings. Oops... I guess that slipped." The warrior paused, innocently covering her maw with her tail. Shiverpaw's eyes went wide like saucers when those words 'slipped before her claws dug into the camp floor bitterly. "Father... that idiot I don't need protecting, or worries. I'm not sick! I'm not! I'll show you. Watch. My brother and sister won't mind my disadvantage. They'd be happy for some competition. My family is not as half-hearted and unfair as you make them seem!" Shiverpaw hissed slightly at her mentor before turning on her paws towards the three other apprentices.
The three were laughing as Archpaw was trying to push Maplepaw off of him after he failed to when their playful battle. The little ended the instant Tinypaw joined their side, a strained smile on her face in underlying hope. "H-Hey guys." "Hi Shiverpaw." Tinypaw was the first to say, the small molly more than eager to meet another apprentice. That was enough to make the apprentice relax a bit as she felt more welcomed. "What's up sis?" "Yea what's up Shiverpaw?" Maplepaw asked as she climbed off Archpaw to which the tom spoke after. "Oh nothing really. Thistlethorn and I were wondering if you guys would like to do as chowder bit of sparring with us. And your mentors of course. One on one on one! What do you say?" She asked, crouching into as chowder hunter's crouch and taking a jab at Maplepaw.
Though what she expected to happen was, she realized, was just wishful thinking. Instead of indulging her and running to their mentor to beg them for a day of figuratively ripping each other to pieces, her siblings cast doubtful glances at one another, having a mental conversation with one another that Shiverpaw was more than positive she would not like. "Are you sure about that Shiverpaw?" Maplepaw asked with a worried tilt of a head at her shivering sister. "Yea. W-Why wouldn't I be?" "Well..." Archpaw began scuffing his paws and looking Maplepaw's way once more before returning it to Shiver. "W-We don't want to hurt you, you know? Because you're si-"
The words barely made it out of the young tom's mouth before Shiverpaw was up him with claws unsheathed and and look of pure hatred on her face. As she clawed at her brother furiously. "Say it! Say it I dare you! Say I'm sick, because I'll show you just how sick I am you filthy tom!" She hissed over his wails of pain and futile attempt to push her off of him. Maplepaw was shocked, stunned and scared as she took a frightened step back from the flying fur as it tackled Archpaw. But she managed to compose herself enough to send Tinypaw to go grab someone to stop it. "Shiverpaw stop! You're hurting him! Stop!" She shouted at her sister, giving the angry molly a shove that managed to succeed to knock Shiverpaw away. But the former was not finished. She didn't care that her brother was a whimpering pile of blood in the camp center. She turned her hate filled glare upon Maplepaw who squeaked in fear and began backing away. But Shiverpaw followed, stepping right on and over Archpaw. "Do you think I'm sick too? Must I show you too Maplepaw?" Shiverpaw growled and bared her teeth as she stalked her sister down. Maplepaw shook her head profusely, still trying to back away from the scary sight of Shiverpaw. "N-No I do-" "Liar! You think I'm weaker than you! Ha! I'll show you!" She hissed as she pounced at Maplepaw.
A force collided with her before she made contact with her sister though, pinning her to the ground roughly. She hissed but stopped that it was none other than her father, Gorsetail, looking as if he was in just as pain as his son was thanks to his broken leg. "What do you think you're doing?" He growled down at her to which only glared back, remembering how Thistlethorn let it slip that he was the reason she hadn't been to a gathering. "Archpaw! Mama is he going to be ok?" She heard Maplepaw's voice ask, deducting that her mother Wrenshine was there too. "Only Hearthflame can tell. Tinypaw, can you go get him please. Maplepaw help me get him to his paws." Shiverpaw didn't bother to watch them, her glare never wavering no matter how much Archpaw cried out from pain or how many stares asked murmurs that were starting to form around the commotion. "Shiverpaw answer me! Why did you attack your brother?" Gorsetail growled once more. "He thinks I'm sick! He thinks I'm weak! You all do, I know it!" "That's no reason to attack him!" "That's no reason to keep me from the gatherings either now is it?" She hissed, raking a claw sharply along the leg of the paw holding her down. Gorsetail hissed as the pain laced through him, reflexively lifting his paw enough so that his daughter was able to slip out from under him. "You guys are the worst." She said, her voice a softer more saddened growl than before. "Treating me as if I'm nothing but a worrisome burden. Who would do such a thing? Sorrelwhisper can't even speak and yet he family loves her and treats her all the same." She continued, missing Ashfur and Firestrike as they cast glances towards one another. "We do love you Shiverpaw." Came Wrenshine as she came to her mate's side after Hearthflame and Maplepaw took Archpaw to the medicine den. "Lies! Just lies! I hate you! You're not family! You're awful. I hate you! I hate you!" Shiverpaw cried before running out of camp. Wrenshine began to follow her but Gorsetail stopped her with a anger snap of his jaws at the camp entrance. "Leave her be. No kit of mine would ever stoop so low. We don't need her. Archpaw needs us anyway." Gorsetail began to lead Wrenshine to the medicine cat den, limping on his broken leg as his mate followed with her ears drooped flatly, wondering what could have gone wrong with her favorite kit...

Meanwhile, Thistlethorn attempted to hide the vast amount of pride and amusement she got from the whole scene as she went after Shiverpaw. She followed her apprentice's scent and the rich, beautiful smell of blood all the way to Soulclan's river where the younger molly sat. "Ah Shiverpaw. I'm so sorry something so awful happened. Truly your parents, your family was being unfair to you." "They're not my family...." Shiverpaw hissed under her breath, a sneeze following her words, making her growl. It was because of this she wasn't loved. "Right. But such hurtful words really pain me you know." "W-Why?" "Haha, it's simple really dear. Because I'm your family." She said kindly, giving a loving nudge with her nose to her apprentice that manged to make her smile. "Yea. I forgot. You care for me. Sorry Thistlethorn... I really hate them though.." She added on with her head low and angry tears burning her eyes. This only made the dark molly smirk as she placed her fluffy tail on top of Shiverpaw's shoulder. "Why not make them pay? Show them their mistakes. Similarly to what you did to Archpaw." "Like.. Revenge?" "Yes indeed. A dish best served cold. And I can help you deliver. What do you say Shiverpaw. You already know what I can do. You know what my sister and I are capable of. We can help you show those fools why they should regret what they've done." Shiverpaw felt a chill run over her. She did know exactly what her mentor could do, she was interested in it too. But she never expected to become a part of something... evil. But the voice in her head, in her heart, in her soul wanted to make her family pay. And who better to do so than the Shade Sisters? "Yea. I'm in. Let's make them pay." "Excellent!" Thistlethorn giggled, a sound dastardly enough to scare off the birds in the trees above them.

[center]"I'll make red your absolute favorite color~"

[Border Patrol: Graystone, Amberstorm, Brackenfern, Cypressdawn]
[Hunting Patrol: Sandfur, Leopardpounce, Brookseed, Firestrike, Nettlefoot, Bouncepaw]
[Training: Hollowpaw ~ Tumbleshade, Bouncepaw ~ Nettlefoot, Shiverpaw ~ Thistlethorn]
[Herb Gathering: Hearthflame (Silverkit sneaks out to help him)]
[Now that her kit is apprenticed, Doeheart has begun her warrior duties]
[Bearpike is Doeheart's old mate and Tinypaw's father!]
[After Jaystar hears of Shiverpaw violent outburst, she has postponed the apprentice's chance to become a warrior until she sees she has earned it.]

Injuries
[*NEW* Archpaw~ Major Cuts All Over, Bleeding, Fear | Needs: ???
Thrushclaw~ Scratches | Needs: Dock ✔️
Graystone~ Large Bite, Scartches | Needs: Burdock Root ✔️, Dock ✔️
Blackstreak~ War Wounds | Needs: Cobwebs✔️, Horsetail ✔️
Amberstorm~ Bites | Needs: Burdock Root ✔️
Nettlefoot~ Slight Insanity | Needs: Chamomile ✔️
Gorsetail~ Broken Leg, Minor Wounds | Needs: Comfrey Root✔️, Rush ❌]
[/center]

While hunting, Sandfur, Leopardpounce, Brookseed, Firestrike, Nettlefoot and Bouncepaw caught a rabbit, small fish and a mouse
While training, Hollowpaw, Bouncepaw, and Shiverpaw learned the Swimming skill
While herb hunting, Hearthflame found rush and thyme. He nearly left the thyme behind once he figured out Silverkit was following him.
Archpaw will need x1 horsetail for his bleeding. The horsetail will also help prevent an infection. He will also need x1 thyme to calm his fear

"Do you smell that?" Amberstorm whispered to Graystone. Graystone looked down at the she-cat, a little confused before he opened his jaws, scenting the air. The grey tom froze, the fur along his spine bristling. "Graystone? What is it?" Amberstorm pressed, looking anxiously at Brackenfern and Cypressdawn.

"Get back to camp, now." Graystone ordered. "Go." He nudged Amberstorm roughly back towards camp when she hesitated. The patrol shot off back towards their camp.

"Jaystar! We scented several badgers near our border with Tumbleclan."
While on patrol, Graystone, Amberstorm, Brackenfern and Cypressdawn caught scent of several badgers. Keep an eye out for them

save seedcakes wrote:
The wirey black tom slunk into the designated meeting spot, his whiskers twitching against the slight wind. The territory was beautiful; a lush green forest, offering plenty of shade and cover. The temperature was just slightly chilly, but quite bearable and even pleasant at times. Yew Berries took a deep breath, inhaling the earthy scents of what was about to be his new home.

A crackle alerted the tom to a new arrival; Thorn pushed her way through the bushes, and ill-tempered sour expression across her face. A smaller longhair appeared behind her, and sat down near the borders of the camp. Yew Berries dipped his head to the two new arrivals. "Greetings. I'm glad you could make it."

"It took us three. days. to get here, Yew Berries, so this better be good." Thorn muttered crossly, sitting next to her younger sister. Apple rested her tail on Thorn's spine for a moment, giving her a soft look, as if telling the surly shecat to tone it down a bit. Thorn just glared in a different direction.

A moment passed, and then a slightly smaller than usual, slightly plumper than usual tabby tom with sleek fur found his way into the clearing. By the way he was staring around the forest, it was obvious that he had been a kittypet that didn't get out of his yard much. He spotted the group of cats, and his eyes lit up. The tom sped up, wagging his tail in a very un-catlike manner. "Oh, my fangs! I can't actually believe I've made it here! I almost got lost, twice! But it's so great here, wow!" The tom's voice was light, like a young cat's voice would be, but it had a ragged undertone as if he abused it. "Mikey. Take a seat while we wait for the last of the invited cats to arrive." The kittypet, Mikey, sat next to Thorn and Apple, a dumb grin on his face as he introduced himself. Thorn's scowl took the tom aback, and after a moment, once Thorn looked away, Mikey copied her expression at her, causing Apple to chuckle lightly.

A sleek black shecat with orange eyes poked her head through the bushes. "Ah, Raven! Come sit." The black shecat squinted her eyes at Yew Berries for a moment, before shaking her head. "No. I was just passing by this way. I wanted to let you know that I'm not interested. Goodbye, Yew Berries." And with that, Raven slid back into the bushes and didn't return. Yew Berries sighed. One cat gone, already...

The four cats waited for about a half hour for the last cats. Finally, a russet tom and a slightly darker shecat trotted towards them with worried expressions. Yew Berries blinked, doing a doubletake at the pair. "Where's Flurry?"

The tom sighed, lowering his ears slightly. "It was hard to get out. When we finally did, we began to travel.
But after about a day and a half of traveling, Brilliant Fig realized she was expecting kits-"
Yew Berries' eyes lit up. "That's wonderful!" He purred, but the russet tom, Crimson Fox, wasn't as happy as he should be for his sister's kits. "But we ran into trouble with the Capture-Twolegs. They grabbed her and Flurry fought them off, only to be snatched himself. He sacrificed himself for us." Brilliant Fig sniffed, holding back tears. Fox, Fig, and Flurry had been owned by a twoleg breeder, and had jumped at the chance to leave. Not that they were abused- quite the contrary, they were extremely pampered. But the three were bored beyond belief.

Yew Berries dipped his head. "I'm.. sorry. He was a great cat." And the tom was genuinely sad. Out of all the cats he had spoken to, Flurry had been the only worried cat that had expressed interest, and Yew Berries thought that his clan would need that kind of diversity. It was a hard loss, especially for the expecting queen, but Yew Berries knew he had to move on.

The black oriental took a deep breath. "Alright, since we are all here now-" he nodded to Fig and Fox to acknowledge their loss, "I will get straight to the point. In some way, shape, or form, you have all expressed to me that you are sick of your lives as they are now, and want a change. You want freedom," his eyes rested on Fig and Fox, "Or excitement," and there was Mikey, sitting up tall as he could, "Or a sense of security." Yew Berries' gaze rested on Apple and Thorn for a moment, who had been living on their own since their respective abandonments [their father was a terrible cat, and their mothers never stuck around long].

"And here, I feel as if, together, we can provide those things for each other. As a group, looking out for each other and caring for each other."

"That's a stupid idea." Thorn huffed, her gaze cynical.

"Actually, it is." A starry cat leaped onto the rock where Yew Berries had been sitting. "It's been done before, and it works extremely well." A collective gasp rose from the cats, and Fig stood. "Flurry!" She cried out, taking a step towards her deceased mate. Flurry turned, smiling brightly at his mate. "F-fig!" He leaped down from the stone, purring and nuzzling his mate. But his muzzle passed through hers. Fig froze, her expression falling with Flurry's. Of course, the tom was dead, and although he was still able to appear to the clan, he could not touch. It was almost torture, but Fig couldn't hold down her purrs.

Once the reunion was over, Flurry nodded to Fox with respect in his eyes before raising his head to address the group as a whole again. "As I said, it has happened before and works well. It's called a clan."

And the next few hours were spent by Flurry, explaining how a clan works, what it was, and everything the clan needed to know. When he got to rankings, after a quick vote, Thorn was given the rank of deputy, and Yew Berries obviously was bestowed the title of leader. "You'll need to go to the Moonstone to get your 9 lives, Yew Berries." Flurry explained, then his eyes widened.

"N-names! You all n-need names!"
The tom quickly apologized and became explaining the process.

Thorn became Thorntoes, Yew Berries became Yewstar. Apple became Applespeck, and with a bit of prompting, Mikey was given the name Houndheart. Crimson Fox took the name Foxpelt, and his twin sister, Brilliant Fig, became Figfur.
"What about you?" Figfur mewed softly to her mate, her eyes round. "M-me? N-no... I'm just Flurry. Just... just Flurry." The tom purred.

{ Thorntoes and Foxpelt hunt }
{ Applespeck and Houndheart patrol }
{ Figfur is expecting }
{ Yewstar goes to the Moonpool to get his lives }

{ Yewclan has been founded! }

While hunting, Thorntoes and Foxpelt caught a rabbit, squirrel and a thrush
Figfur is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
Yewstar received his nine lives! He is officially the first leader of Yewclan

Applespeck stopped in her tracks, her ears pricking up slightly. Houndheart looked back at the she-cat. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I keep hearing something." Applespeck mewed, turning her head to look in a different direction. Houndheart frowned slightly and pricked his ears up to see if he could find what she was hearing.

A tiny squeal could be heard in the distance. "There." Applespeck shrieked, turning and dashing off in that direction. Houndheart sighed and hurried after her.
While on patrol, Applespeck and Houndheart found an apprentice stuck in a bramble bush

Tomato Sauce wrote:
Fallclan is a clan that lives in a flat, abandoned plantation. Two-legs used to live on that plantation a long time ago but now not a single two-leg soul lives there. Instead of two-legs living there, the cats of Fallclan now take resident of the plantation. There used to be a house on the plantation too but when the two-legs left, the house was torn down, leaving it just an empty field for the Fallclan cats to thrive. Fallclan is one of the more smarter clans of this world. They would rather talk things out with the problems that arise in their clan instead of just fighting the problems head on. You can tell that a cat is a warrior of Fallclan by their lean, skinny, and swift-looking appearance. Most cats of Fallclan are short-haired cats, which makes them very vulnerable to sickness during leaf-bare and leaf-fall. The cats of Fallclan use the leaves that fly by to make their nest and they go out of their way to find brambles for their dens. The main diet of Fallclan is birds and voles. Many birds and voles scattered across the plantation, without knowing that Fallclan cats live there. But many predators do come there way also. Their two main predators are Foxes and Wild dogs. Well now that you know Fallclan, would you like to join this mighty clan?

Fallclan has been founded
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilentClan

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:58 am

Number of Cats: 13
Archive Thread

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm...fine," Ivystar panted, her voice laced with agony. It was clear to Appleclaw that she wasn't fine. The she-cat was leaning heavily on Coaldust's shoulder, and blood was trickling from the wound in her head. "You're not fine. You need to lie down," Coaldust stated. The warrior's tone suggested that there was no arguing with him about it. "No...I can make it back..." but Ivystar's knees buckled beneath her, and she fell to the ground. "I can go get help," Appleclaw offered. Coaldust simply nodded, staring at Ivystar in surprise. Appleclaw turned and began to race through the trees, enjoying the cool leaf-fall breeze against his fur. It wasn't long before he had reached the camp. "Ivystar's hurt! She needs help!" the warrior yowled as he squeezed through the camp entrance. Lynxpaw dashed over to Appleclaw, his eyes panicked. "She's hurt? Oh no oh no... Buzzardflight is out collecting herbs," the apprentice muttered. "You're a medicine cat too, aren't you?" Appleclaw snapped. "Well... yea but... well not officially..." Lynxpaw shook his head. "I'll go get some herbs," he rushed off to his den without another word. "Ivystar's hurt?" Brightsky asked, padding over to join Appleclaw. "Yea, her wound opened up again and she's in a lot of pain," Appleclaw stood up and began to pace around, suddenly finding it hard to sit still. "She's a tough cat. I'm sure she'll be okay," Brightsky replied cheerfully, but her eyes glittered with concern. "Okay! I got some herbs. Cobwebs to stop the bleeding, chervil to stop infection-" Lynxpaw stopped talking once he noticed Appleclaw's fierce glare. "Right sorry, we should probably go," the apprentice said hurriedly. With a quick nod, Appleclaw dashed out of camp, Lynxpaw close behind him.

Ivystar was trapped in a state between unconsciousness and consciousness. Her senses were fuzzy, her vision blurred. But one thing that wasn't dulled was the pain. It felt like her skull was on fire. Like tiny daggers were stabbing her brain. She thought she heard cats meowing, she could smell Lynxpaw and Appleclaw. But it was hard to make out what they were saying. Another wave of nausea overtook Ivystar, and she fell into the comfort of oblivion.

Lynxpaw worked quickly, stopping the bleeding with cobwebs, making a poultice of the chervil and marigold, applying the poultice to Ivystar's wound, and securing it with more cobweb. The apprentice was clearly proud of himself as he stepped back and admired his work. "Not bad," Coaldust remarked. "But now we have to bring him back to camp."
Appleclaw groaned on the inside. The thought of carrying his leader all the way back to camp sounded awful. But a few minutes later, the three toms had the leader draped across their backs.

"We made it!" Lynxpaw practically sang the words as they stepped into the camp. All three cats were panting with the effort of bringing Ivystar back, and all Appleclaw wanted to do was take a nap. But Pepperfrost was running toward them, her eyes glowing with excitement. "Lavendernose is kitting! Isn't that great!" she meowed, but her face fell when she saw Ivystar. "Oh no. Is she okay?" the warrior asked. Appleclaw shrugged. "She will be," he replied. But suddenly, as if by magic, the wound disappeared from Ivystar's head. "She's losing a life," Lynxpaw whispered, clearly awe-struck. Ivystar soon opened her eyes, and they were shining with relief. "Oh it's gone. Thank StarClan. The pain is gone," the leader meowed. "Y-you lost a life," Pepperfrost stuttered. "You don't say?" Ivystar retorted, rising to her paws. "I'm fine now, so let's just forget about it," the leader turned to look at Coaldust and Appleclaw. "You two were very brave, getting help and bringing back to camp like you did. What do you guys think about becoming mentors?" Appleclaw's heart practically leaped out of his chest at the leader's words. "Mentors?" he repeated. He hadn't been expecting that at all. Coaldust's eyes shone with the same excitement Appleclaw was feeling. "I would love to be a mentor," he replied. Ivystar nodded. "Good. Well that's settled, then. As for you, Lynxpaw. This was your first time treating a cat without Buzzardflight there to help you. I'm no medicine cat, but I think you're ready to receive your full name," Ivystar meowed. Lynxpaw's eyes widened with pleasure. "Thank you!" he squealed. Pepperfrost coughed. "This is really great and all, but Lavendernose is kitting," she pointed out. "Lavendernose is kitting?" Ivystar asked. Pepperfrost nodded. "Well, I guess the apprentice ceremony will have to wait," the leader was already on her way to the nursery, and Lynxpaw was right behind her.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Appleclaw, Pepperfrost, Sunshadow, Whitewhisker]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight, Lynxpaw]
[border patrol: Brightsky, Coaldust]
[Lavendernose is kitting!]

[the clan ate 1 ermine and 1 vole]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          Ivystar | 51 moons | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 44 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 69 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Lynxpaw| 16 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 35 moons | female| X
          Appleclaw | 33 moons | male | X
          Sunshadow| 41 moons | male | X
          Coaldust| 52 moons | male | X
          Pepperfrost | 15 moons | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Ivystar | 50 moons | female | X
          Lavendernose | 21 moons | female | X

Kits:
          Cloudkit | 5 moons | male | X
          Finchkit | 5 moons | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    East | RippleClan | artemis
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1
    Borage | helps queens produce milk | X1
    Thyme | helps cats in shock | X2
    Juniper Berries | helps troubled breathing | X1
    Parsley | stops queens from producing milk | X1
    Marigold | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 1 serving left

Mentors:
    Whitewhisker | Pepperfrost | hunting, fighting, climbing, tracking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Ivystar + Whitewhisker | Cloudkit, Finchkit
    Name and Name | Kits
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - mapleclan

Postby requiem, » Mon May 01, 2017 11:34 am

number of cats: five.
next moonpool visit;; the 4th of may.

since littlestep didn't want to deal with an anxious father-to-be, the she-cat decided to go hunting. as the black cat was walking under the maple trees' watching eyes, an angry cry rang across the forest. "foxdung! i almost had it!" littlestep immediately knew that the intruder was quite young, and it was very likely for them to be a she-cat. the small cat was running after a squirrel, who seemed to be the only one having fun in their 'game'. "those little critters don't get caught so easily, my dear." the intruder turned her head around, hissing with all her might and the fur on her back standing up. "who are you? what are you doing on my territory?" the smaller cat meowed furiously. littlestep couldn't help but laugh at the bengal's attempt at intimidating her. "i should be the one asking that question. this forest is the heart of mapleclan's territory." the black she-cat meowed, her piercing pale green gaze staring right through the poor kitten. "mapleclan? never heard of that!" the intruder spat, adding a, "you're probably no better than witherclan! all you're going to do is tell lies!" the small cat trembled in fury, and it was obvious she didn't bear witherclan in her heart. littlestep however remained calm and posed, curling her tail around her paws. "now now, don't judge us so quickly. i'm sure we're better than that witherclan of yours." the bengal remained silent, her eyes observing the older she-cat. "i even have a suggestion for you." a malicious grin crept onto littlestep's face, awakening the kitten's curiosity. "i'm listening." the warrior let silence reign in the forest for a few seconds before answering. "come back with me to mapleclan. you'll be free from your past and off to a new start. who knows, maybe i'll even teach you a few things or two... to give those pesky witherclan cats a lesson." the intruder's gaze glowed, a smile reflecting the older she-cat's expression. "alright."

[ kits : briarleap ] [ training : tigerpaw ] [ hunting : foxstar ] [ herb hunting : smokeleaf ]
[ tigerpaw from witherclan has joined mapleclan! ]

leader :
    foxstar | 23 moons | male | determined | x
    lives : 9/9

deputy :
    briarleap | 22 moons | female | curious | x

medicine cat :
    smokeleaf | 20 moons | male | mysterious | x

warriors : [one]
    littlestep | 20 moons | female | loner | x
    name | age | gender | trait | x

apprentices : [one]
    tigerpaw | 7 moons | female | stubborn | x

queens : [one]
    briarleap | 22 moons | due today | curious | x

kits : [number]

elders : [number]

ally clans :
    swallowclan | Arya22
    clan name | username

bordering clans :
    north // the brook // roseclan
    south // the clearing // clan
    west // maple tree forest // clan
    east // something // caveclan

medicine store : [ two ]
    marigold | stops bleeding [ once ]
    comfrey | broken bones [ once ]

fresh-kill pile : [2 per day until 6 cats]
    mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    salmon | x1 | 2 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    sparrows | x2 | 3 servings
    prey eaten today | a salmon

mentorships :
    littlestep ➻ tigerpaw
    one : skill | two : skill | three : skill

deceased cats :
    name | age | gender | cause of death | x

kinships :
    foxstar + briarleap = name, name
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon May 01, 2017 12:59 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 12
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/01/2017

Honeystar needed to get out and about. The clan wasn't running out of freshkill yet, but she knew that they would soon. And she had no desire to watch her clan starve. She was slightly out of practice, although it seemed that in the past few moons, she had great luck with hunting for more cats. She chuckled to herself. Either she was very lucky or Starclan deemed her clan good. She quieted quickly, concentrating on the hunt. She had no desire to let her prey slip away.

Crowcloud believed that Duckpelt was in good paws. The kits had recently learned to walk and while they didn't talk, they sqealed and mewled like every other healthy kitten. He had decided to go herb-hunting because as the clan got larger and they headed into leafbare, he would need every herb in case someone got sick. He hoped to Starclan that nothing would happen, but of course he couldn't guarantee it. Which is why he was out hunting for herbs.

Applepaw had been progressing quickly, his loner background giving him an eagerness to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. At this point, the basics of hunting and sparring had been covered, and so Acornstream had gone on periodic hunting missions and sparred occasionally with his apprentice. While they had touched on climbing, now he wanted to teach Applepaw how to be more confident in the trees. That wasn't to say that he was entirely confident in them, though. He'd heard of the many things that could go wrong, especially from Dawnstorm, who claimed that he had met Honeystar by falling out of a tree. Honeystar had confirmed the story, but still Acornstream wondered.

"Today, we're going to focus on tree-climbing," said Acornstream.

Applepaw groaned. "Really? Do we have to?"

"If you don't want to get stuck in one for the rest of your life, then yes!"

"Alright," Applepaw said, resigned.

The lesson was spent productively, with Acornstream first demonstrating the kinds of branches--firm, not-firm, dry firm, and dry not-firm--then pushing Applepaw to experiment for himself. The second half of the day was spent teaching Applepaw how to hunt better in the trees, with Applepaw almost catching a thrush. While the bird flew away, a few feathers were left behind.

"Good job!" cheered Acornstream.

Applepaw smiled shyly as he leaped from branch to branch until he reached the ground.

Birchnose had assigned Brairwhisker and Dawnstorm to go on a patrol. The two were wary of each other, but said nothing for now. At least, until Dawnstorm started talking.

"So...where do you come from?" he asked.

"I used to be a loner," responded Briarwhisker. "I heard that Forestclan was accepting more cats and I thought that I would fit in best here. So far, life's been great." She omitted the fact that she had been born as a kittypet, despite being a loner for most of her life. "And you?"

"I used to be part of a clowder," he said. "Mother, sisters, grandmothers, all my female relatives. But then they kicked me and my brother out. We've separated and been on our own for some time. I don't know where he is but I'd love to know." Dawnstorm gave a sigh of regret. If only things had been different... "I heard of Forestclan, kinda like you, and decided to come here, see if someone would take me in. So now I'm here."

Briarwhisker flicked her tail in acknowledgement. Dawnstorm's story certainly sounded sad, and she heard that most clowders did indeed push out the male kits when they were old enough to live on their own. Stories had ranged from kits to adolescents to adults. She wondered how old Dawnstorm and his brother were when they had been kicked out, but decided that was too cruel to ask now. Maybe another time. "Let's make sure that this clan's safe and sound," she finally said.

"Yes, let's."

Duckpelt remained in camp but was itching for a chance to go out. Maybe hunt, maybe patrol. Maybe just take a little walk.

"If you want to go, no one's stopping you," Birchnose pointed out. The two mollies were lying in the cool sunshine of leaffall, watching the four kits wrestle.

"But then who would watch the kits?" asked Duckpelt. Despite her fierce love for Acornstream, she asked Crowcloud to keep him away from the nursery. She didn't like the crowded feeling she got when she was around her mate, Dawnstorm, and Applepaw. The mollies were okay, for reasons unknown.

"I would," said Birchnose. "They're wonderful. Look at -kit. She's going to be one good fighter some day!" Indeed, Boulderkit had pinned her brother down, who to everyone's surprise was smaller than his sisters, and was now yowling her victory.

"Quiet down!" called Duckpelt, amused. Boulderkit ignored her. Duckpelt wasn't even sure how much they understood, but was sure that they knew the intent behind her words.

"They'll grow quickly, and you'll miss these days," said Birchnose sagely. Duckpelt trusted her in these matters, as the younger molly had helped to raise a litter of kits herself.

"I'm sure I will," replied Duckpelt. "I'm sure I will."

Forestclan consumes 3 servings (one pigeon)
Duckpelt's kits were named Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, and Dustkit
Honeystar goes hunting
Crowcloud goes herb-hunting
Acornstream and Applepaw train; Applepaw learns climbing
Briarwhisker and Dawnstorm go on a patrol

Leader:
    Honeystar | 29 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 24 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 28 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 25 moons | Tom | X
    Briarwhisker | 21 moons | Molly | X
    Dawnstorm | 20 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Applepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
    Duckpelt | 27 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Adderkit | 1 moon | Tom | Right
    Barleykit | 1 moon | Molly | X
    Boulderkit | 1 moon | Molly | Left
    Dustkit | 1 moon | Molly | X

Elders:
    None
    Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Wrenclan | raven walker
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Caveclan | tauriel.
    Southwest | Gustclan | Chamrosh
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Stinging nettle | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Trout | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors
    Acornstream | Applepaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, climbing

Deceased Cats

Family
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, Dustkit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [16]

Postby Heda » Mon May 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Number of Cats: 18 | ♂: 9 | ♀: 9
Next Moonpool Visit: May

────────────────────────────────────────
After the little group came back from their little meeting with Blazeclan, Soulstar sent the hunting group and patrol out. He decided to go sit with Basileyes, Runningsong and the kits. "So how was that." Basileyes question him with a grin as Kestrelkit leaped over her. "It actually went quite well." Runningsong gave a laugh and shook her head. "Wait so no fights broke out?" Soulstar gave a small chuckle and shook his head. "No surprisingly not. I am going to leave for the moonpool again soon so I will be back before tomorrow night. Which is when we leave for Coastclan, with some of the Blazeclan cats." Basileyes and Runningsong both looked quite surprised. Runningsong would shrug a little after a moment and let out a small laugh. "I'm sure things will be interesting." Basileyes nodded with a grin on her face as well." Well I'm sure Ivythistle is going to be thrilled to hear your busy plans today and tomorrow." Basileyes was right, Ivythistle was going to be "thrilled". In her opinion he had to stay in his den all day for the next six moons, it had already been about a moon and a half and he was feeling much better, a little sore where he bruised his ribs but that was it. And he would admit his eye wasn't bothering him like it once was. They sat there and talked for quite along time until the patrol came back.....

"Is Ivythistle here?" A cat came running into camp calling it out, Soulstar looked over to the entrance as Aspenswirl ran in. Ivythistle poked her head out of the medicine cats dens. "What is it?" Beetlepaw also was at attention now, pausing from storing some of the herbs they were stocking up for. "We found two cats, ones injured. Copperflame and Cedarmouse are helping....well trying to help him now." Aspenswirl called to her and soon enough the group came in. Soulstar's eyes first landed on the huge hulking black tom, who was limping and refusing help, which probably wasn't the best idea when it came to Ivythistle. He was bigger then Flintscreech which was actually sort of saying something. Although his eyes soon landed on the she-cat following the black tom, she had also stopped to stare at Soulstar. The two watched each other for a long moment until her lipped slightly curled and she turned back to following Ivythistle and the black tom into the med-cat den.

"Doesn't she just have the most loveliest of attitude." Cedarmouse mentioned to Copperflame and Aspenswirl. Aspenswirl nodded and Copperflame just laughed a little. "She surely isn't a happy kitty-pet let me tell you." Soulstar was close to the three in seconds, their amusement over this black she-cat stopped as they saw the look on their leaders face. "Who are they?" There was no humble tone in the leaders voice at all. Cedarmouse's ears went flat against his head and he looked to Aspenswirl who shrugged and then looked at Copperflame. Copperflame sighed, he supposed it was up to him. "Not really sure-" Now all the toms ears were flat on their heads as Soulstar interrupted in a tone that was full of frustration and hostility. "What do you mean you're not sure? You bring these cats into our camp and you don't even ask their names or where they are from?" His hissed at the three of them with fire deep in his eyes. "W-we didn't see a problem Soulstar, they were like any of the others. They needed help and we gave it, we thought we still needed warriors...." Aspenswirl spoke hesitantly and politely to their leader. Cedarmouse and Copperflame nodded in unison and Soulstar gave a frustrated sigh. "The big toms name is hard to p-pronouce, the she-cat never gave us hers." Cedarmouse's voice was almost filled with fear, Copperflame looked towards Ivythistle's den. "I think the tom said Rhagnar or something along those lines." Soulstar let out another sigh and shook his head before looking at the three warriors. "Sorry, I was just caught off guard by such a big cat." That of course wasn't the reason why, he wasn't sure what he was feeling. Was that outburst panic? No it couldn't of been. "Go get something to eat, relax, you three did good work."

The three of them walked toward the fresh kill pile, all silent until Soulstar was out of earshot. "What was that about?" Copperflame spoke rather quietly, Cedarmouse shrugged; "He was clearly bothered." Cedarmouse looked behind them at their leader for a moment. "Maybe something was bothering him from earlier and he's on edge. Who knows, if it's serious we will find out later." Copperflame and Cedarmouse both agreed with Aspenswirl on that one.

Soulstar didn't move he just kept watching the den until the black she-cat came out. She started walking towards him and Soulstar felt his hackles rising. A deep growl rose from his throat but he quickly stopped it. "What are you doing here." He snapped coldly towards her, it wasn't a question it was a demand. She flicked her tail and observed him calmly, looking at his eye and his fresh scars."Where's your leader?" She was looking around at the cats in camp as she did so his claws were digging into the dirt trying not to tackle her. "You're looking at him." Soulstar almost spit the words out. Her bright gold eyes snapped towards him, she didn't show the surprise in her face, but he could see it in her eyes mixed with loathing. "So you aren't Soulblade anymore?" Soulstar shook his head at her question. The she-cat sat down, her tail flicking against the ground lightly. It had been moons since they had last seen each other and Soulstar clearly wasn't thrilled. "Why are you here Nightstone?" They were both speaking in hushed tones, which Basileyes took close notice too. "Well I was just passing through, Rhagnar got hurt and we stopped but you know what Soulstar? I think I am going to stay, Cedarmouse said how you guys were looking for more cats and low and behold! You got me now and Rhagnar." Oh of course she was staying. She hated clan life and she hated the rules and the society that came with it, although she would sweep that all under the den just to torture him. He was happy he was leaving for the moonpool because he needed to calm his nerves. "We will finish this conversation when I return." He gave a low growl and she gave a cackle of a laugh that made him flinch as he started to walk away. "Finish later? Finish what? It's already been decided dear brother I'm staying!" Soulstar refused too look back at her as he walked towards Basileyes, "Tell Troutleap and Emberslash to keep an eye on the newcomers." Basileyes didn't dare ask questions she just nodded as Soulstar left the camp. Basileyes looked towards this Nightstone who was grinning at Soulstar but her eyes snapped to Basileyes, the grin leaving the black cats face and sending chills down Basileyes spine.

Soulstar didn't trust his sister one bit and he had no doubts that this Rhagnar cats injuries were from something no good. His sister was a a killer. He had no proof but he knew, Soulstar knew from the day she had returned to their den moons ago before their father died. She was evil and sinister and there was nothing about the she-cat that screamed good.

[A servings of trout was eaten.]
[Hunting ; Copperflame, Cedarmouse, Basileyes, Flintscreech, Quialfur, Blizzardpaw ]
[Patrol; Troutleap, Emberslash, Aspenswirl, Eelswoop ]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar asks for a white cat at the moon pool.]
[Ivythistle gave Burntpath some elder leaves to help with the sprain ]
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soulstar | 40 | Tom |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 34 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 55 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Beetlepaw | 11 | Tom |

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 30 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 27 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 38 | Molly |
      Aspenswirl | 45 | Tom |
      Cedarmouse | 51 | Tom |
      Emberslash | 28 | Molly |
      Eelswoop | 16 | Molly |
      Basileyes | 28 | Molly |
      Flintscreech | 31 | Tom |
      Nightstone | 32 | Molly |
      Burntpath | 31 | Tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Apprentices:
      Blizzardpaw | 8 | Molly |

Queens:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]

Kits:
      Kestrelkit | 4 | Tom |
      Rainkit | 4 | Molly |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Thicketclan | emberwisp

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x2 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x4 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x2 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x1 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x2 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x2 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x1 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x3 | 4 servings
Salmon | x4 | 4 servings
Frog | x4 | 1 servings
Snake | x3 | 2 servings
Vole | x3 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x4 | 3 servings
Total | 21 | 57 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Quailpaw | Blizzardpaw | ₪ | ₪ | * | *

Families:
Troutleap + Runningsong ⇒ Rainkit, Kestralkit
Emberslash, Basileyes

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [022]

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 am

xxx𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝒆 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝒆 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓭𝒆𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭.xxx

Image Image Image
Number of Cats: 24 [ 12 males ] [ 12 females ], five servings
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Waspface watched as the two love birds, Blackscars and Drysun, left for their own little mate-thing. He assumed it was some kind of lovey-dovey that he could never deal with. Only once did Waspface deal with someone wanting to be his mate. After all, he could even admit he was pretty handsome when he would look at his reflection in calm waters.

Shaking out his orange tabby fur, he listened as Rockstar called him and Moosenose into a patrol. Nodding to the newest warrior, Waspface trotted over to join him and the leader. "C'mon, we need to get moving." Ordered the leader dryly, not giving Waspface a second glance as he walked ahead of him with Moosenose. The tom knew that the leader had an obvious distaste for him, the only reason he was able to join Howlingclan being his brother looking up to him so much. To be honest, Waspface didn't like the older tom either, he was a stick in the mud and never had any fun.

"Stop lollygagging back there!" Rockstar called back at him sharply, making a turn around a large pine.

Waspface was about to argue with his rude behaviors, but Moosenose had noticed something. "Hey, Rockstar, is that a bee hive?" The much younger tom asked, staring at a low-laying nest of bugs. Rockstar, however, seemed as if he was in another world.

"Yeah, by the looks of it. Could be wasps or hornets tho, dude." Waspface commented, still keeping his eyes on the distant border, not really caring about the possible bee stings.

"Well, dude, why don't we get some honey from it? Nightcall and Lionpaw could use the help, since she's taking her time with re-teaching Lionpaw." Moosenose mentioned. With the name of Rockstar's previous apprentice brought up, he automatically was brought back into reality. Waspface was actually a little surprised with Moosenose's idea, it was pretty good for a young cat.

"Moosenose, I'll knock it down to you, distract the bees then run like hell. Got it?" Rockstar ordered as he climbed up the back of the tree to get to the low nest. Moosenose seemed a little nervous, but Waspface stood next to him, crouched and ready to run.

Rockstar was up by the nest, ready to knock it over. "Ready? Set..." He didn't say go as he kicked the nest down. As Waspface had said before, it was possible it wasn't bees... Ironic as it is, it was actually wasps.

Moosenose got too scared to remember to distract the insects, so Waspface moved around quickly, a last minute attempt to get them after him. However, the stinging bugs went straight for Rockstar, attacking him one by one with their stingers. "GAH!!" He heard the smokey tom shout as he fell all the way down the tree, the wasps following him to sting him even more.

After painful minutes of clawing at the bugs around Rockstar, hitting the leader himself a few times, the wasps let up. Waspface ran to the leader's side, checking for his breathing. Sadly... Rockstar didn't make all the wasp's sharp stingings. "Poor tom..." He mumbled, his eyes watering. Rockstar wasn't his favorite cat around, but just the thought of such a painful and sudden death made him sympathize with the tom.

Soon, his brother Sootfur, Nighcall, Lionpaw, Covepaw for some reason, and Moosenose were all back with plenty of herbs stuffed in the medicine cat's mouths. They spit them out, rushing over to the smokey tom. "What happen??" Sootfur asked, obviously angry.

"Well, uh..." However, Waspface was cut off by Nightcall. "He's dead-!" The black she-cat exclaimed, her head hung low.

--

Sootfur had listened and listened to Waspface's explanation of what happened with Rockstar, but it still didn't make sense to him. How does a cat just die from wasp stings? The deputy had seen the scratch marks on the former leader, his brother explaining them as he tried to get the bugs away from him. The only thing that made Sootfur believe everything Waspface was saying is the fact that he was still standing tall, not looking guilty in anyway, only the bits of sadness for the dead tom.

The deputy, soon to be leader, had always thought that if he were ever to make it to become leader he would obviously choose his brother or Snowcloud for his deputy. Sadly, Snowcloud had denied his offer to being deputy, so Waspface was his choice now.

Leaping up onto Lion's rock, Sootfur addressed the clan. "As everyone sits with Rockstar, who now lays rest, I promote Waspface to the position of deputy. Nightcall and I will make our way to the Falling Voices to speak with Starclan about receiving my lives and serving Howlingclan as leader." Dipping his head to the rest of the clan, he left the clan, Nightcall trailing behind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Sootfur becomes leader - Sootstar chooses Waspface to be his deputy ]
[ Drysun and Blackscars try for kits ]
[ Ferretpaw, Burningpaw, Covepaw, Creamfall, Drysun, and Sootfur go training ]
[ Littledove, Swanpaw, Sheepflower, Troutpaw, Blackscars, and Amberpaw go hunting ]
[ Waspface, Moosenose, and Rockstar go on a border patrol ]
[ The clan eats five servings of birds ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Leader:
    Sootfur | Thirty-five | Tom |
    Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ 9/9 ]

Deputy:
    Waspface | Thirty-five | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
    Nightcall | Forty-four | She-cat |
    Lionpaw | Twelve | Tom |

Warriors:
    Snowcloud | Thirty-nine | Tom |
    Drysun | Twenty-three | She-cat |
    Blackscars | Nineteen | Tom |
    Sheepflower | Thirty-eight | She-cat |
    Littledove | Forty-five | She-cat |
    Creamfall | Fifty-eight | Tom |
    Moosenose | Fourteen | Tom |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

Apprentices:
    Covepaw | Sixteen | She-cat |
    Buringpaw | Twelve | She-cat |
    Swanpaw | Twelve | Tom |
    Troutpaw| Eleven | Tom |
    Amberpaw | Eleven | She-cat |
    Ferretpaw | Six | Female |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Queens:
    Turtlebone | Thirty-three | She-cat |
    Mousebite | Sixty-one | She-cat |

Kits:
    Smudgekit | Two | Male |
    Mudkit | Two | Female |
    Dippedkit | Two | Male |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Witherclan | seedcakes
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Lotusclan
South | Quartzclan
East | Wishclan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 3
Chervil x 1
Cobweb x 1
Comfrey x 1
Dock x 1
Fennel x 1
Feverfew x 1
Goldenrod x 2
Hawkweed x 1
Heather Nectar x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Lamb's ear x 1
Lavender x 1
Marigold x 1
Mouse Bile x 1
Parsley x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Rosemary x 1
Snake Root x 1
Stinging Nettle x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout (Big fish) | x3 | 7 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x0 | 0 servings
Mouse | x3 | 3 servings
Frog | x3 | 3 servings
Birds | x2 | 4 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Creamfall | Ferretpaw | 0 | -
Snowcloud | Moosenose | 4 | Climbing, Hunting, Battling, Swimming
Drysun | Burningpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battling
Littledove | Swanpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battling, Climbing
Sheepflower | Troutpaw | 3 | Battling, Climbing, Swimming
Blackscars | Amberpaw | 3 | Battling, Climbing, Hunting
Sootfur | Covepaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting
Fidgetspice | Blackscars
Sootfur | Drysun

Deceased Cats:
Rockstar | Fifty-nine at death | Tom | | Wasp Stings - He's allergic

Family Relations
mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Terry ✘ Mousebite = Moosekit, Sparrow, Milk
Pig ✘ Littledove = Troutkit - Amberkit
Fidgetspice ✘ Sheepflower = Lionkit - Burningkit - Swankit
Sheepflower - Snowcloud
Doug ✘ Turtlebone = Smudgekit - Mudkid - Dippedkit
Drysun ♥ Blackscars
Snowcloud ♥ Mousebite
Waspface - Sootfur
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [Beginning]

Postby amethyst14 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:50 am

This clan is named Briarclan.

The territory consists of a large meadow, the meadow takes up two sides of the border, the northern and the western borders. The northern border is marked by a single tree, this tree has long been dead but still stands. When the wind blows strongly you can hear whistles from the tree, that is why Briarclan named it the whisper tree.

The western border meadow is marked by an old fence line that still holds wild horses. Briarclan calls this place thunder grounds because the ground shakes when the horses gallop.

The other two borders lie in a dense forest that not even two legs venture in. The eastern border is marked at a base of a mountain. The mountain is home to many venomous snakes and poisonous plants, their thorns are long and if a cat gets pricked by one it causes swelling. Of course it is not just one that pricks you it is many, causing a horrid death to any cat.

The southern border is marked by a rapidly flowing river. No cat is mouse brained enough to try and swim across even if the water looks calm on top the current below is strong as ever. Though parts of the river flow into the territory to make a small lake, it is calm and fish make their homes there. The water in the lake can be swam in and the parts of the river are not, they still hold strong currents.

Briarclan has a waterfall at the beginning of the rushing river, behind it is a large cave. Inside the cave is a calm pool of water that is very shallow that never dries up or freeze over. In the center of the pool of water is a perfectly round stone that seems to create a soft glow in the cave, that stone is the moon stone. Only the leaders and medicine cats are allowed to travel to this pool, everyone else is to wait outside or not go. If they do enter they are considered traitors and pushed into the river right there, with very little chance of survival. If they do make it back they are seen as cats that are protected by Starclan and their intentions were pure and they are accepted back.

Briarclan's camp is in an open patch of the dense forest. The cats have two entrances to the camp, the rest is surrounded by a thick wall of briar and thorns. The dens themselves have been dug by the cats of the clan, creating a creator. It is then covered with long grass from the meadow and fallen leaves. Over time it has become a small mound that expands as the clan grows. Den placement here.

The cats of Briarclan are rather hostile towards outsiders and do not take kindly to strangers that are not sent by Starclan. The are stubborn cats that will fight for as long as they can. When a cat is found to be a traitor they are chased to the river and pushed in. If they survive and come back that means that Starclan had saved them and they are accepted back into the clan. If a queen is found to have a forbidden romance and had kits she will be banished immediately with her kits, taken to the thunder grounds. They are to never return, though they are almost always trampled to death because the horses are hostile there. If Briarclan does accept an outsider in their midst they are to go through the apprentice trial to prove themselves to be warriors.

The apprentice trial is the test to become a warrior. A cat that reaches 12 moons must attempt the trial once or they will be chased to the river. The cat's mentor is to take their apprentice to the whisper tree. They are to stay in the tree for two days and two nights, alone. On the morning of the third day they are to travel back to camp with a piece of sacred prey, if they fail they are to try again in one moon. If they fail more than three times they are seen as unworthy and chased to the river and pushed in, if they return from that then they are allowed to become a warrior. A medicine cat must have been a warrior first in order to learn the ways of the herbs, they must be able to protect themselves.

Briarclan predators include: Hawks, badgers, horses in the meadow, foxes and wild dogs. Twolegs are never a problem and there will never be kittypets.

Briarclan prey include: Mice, water vole, rabbits, ermine(sacred prey), quail and small fish.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗 ➤ 1

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Tue May 02, 2017 9:12 am

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗

`` 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 ``

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚜: 𝟷
𝟷 𝚃𝚘𝚖, 𝟶 𝚂𝚑𝚎-𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜
𝟸 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

On an empty plantation field, there was a wild-blooded cat wondering. The grass slid under his paws smoothly as he looked around the lonely field of nothingness. His name was Duskstar, the leader of a fresh new clan called Fallclan. He was blessed with nine lives from Starclan themselves. The leader then suddenly stop in the middle of this cold plantation before meowing `` Yes, this will be the perfect place for my new clan. `` He knew it wasn't the best conditions to start a new clan for this world but this wasn't going to stop him. This has been his dream ever since he was just a kit and now, it was coming true. He isn't turning back now. Duskstar took this peaceful time to go collect some of the leaves that have flew by to make the nests and go to the nearest bramble patch to make the dens that he'll need for him and his cats. This took most of his time but soon enough, it was done.

Duskstar took a few pawsteps back to look at his freshly made dens and nests. He then laid down on the soft grass to relax his muscles, letting the cool, soft wind of Leaf-fall hit his skinny body. After he was done with his lazy moments, he got up and started to jog towards his east border to go on a solo patrol. He had already marked his borders earlier so their was no need for that for some time.

Duskstar goes on a border patrol near his east border!

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Leader ➤ 1
          - Duskstar - 34 Moons - Tom - 9 lives
          Eagle feather around his right ear

Deputy ➤ 0
          --

Medicine Cat ➤ 0
          --

Medicine Cat Apprentice ➤ 0
          --

Warriors ➤ 0
          --

Apprentices ➤ 0
          --

Queens ➤ 0
          --

Kits ➤ 0
          --

Elders ➤ 0
          --
    Ally Clans ➤ 0
    --

Enemy Clans ➤ 0
    --

Borders
    North | A rich, healthy forest | Clan Name | Username
    East | A clear, clean, running river | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    South | The Florida Everglades | Marshclan | Midnightkitkat
    West | A deciduous forest | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store ➤ 0
    --

Fresh-Kill Pile ➤ 0
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Total Servings ➤ 0

Mentors ➤ 0
    --

Injured Cats ➤ 0
    --

Deceased Cats ➤ 0
    --

Families ➤ 0
    --
Last edited by ✬ CyberNerd ✬ on Tue May 09, 2017 7:47 am, edited 13 times in total.
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me