Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Shiraya » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:09 am

Sapphireclan
Number of Cats: 1

The leaves rustled quietly as the cat swiftly moved through the undergrowth. In the distance the crys of a few birds could be heard. In a bush, not far from where the brown tabby was making her way through the forest, was a rodent looking for food. The she-cat ignored them, she wasn't hunting at the moment and she had a destination, she wanted to get to before the sun set. The body of water, where the new leader wanted to communicate with the Starclan, wasn't to far from her territory, but she didn't want to get distracted and lose her sense of time. She didn't feel comfortable leaving her territory unprotected over a longer time period, either. Therefore she tried to hurry on her way to the moonpool, so she had enough time to speak to the Starclan and ask them for a cat to join her, who could support her in organising the newly founded clan.

Moonpool: Ivystar asks for a deputy

Leader:
          Ivystar | 37 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Shiraya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 am

──────────────────────

──────────────────────

x
Number of Cats: 42
Toms: 22 / Mollies: 20
Moonpool Visit: ??
Servings Used: Eight
2 Birds, 1 Fish, 1 Rabbit

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The moons after the battle seemed to go on like normal. Everyone went back to their duties and tried to forget the fight they joined without victory. But they preferred it this way. A loss is a lesson well learned Jaystar had said, allowing them all to accept their defeat and learn from it. And learn they had.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highledge for a clan meeting." Jaystar's voice rung out through the camp, catching the attention of all who were there. Her clan slowly began to gather, her eyes glancing over each cat kindly. Occasionally she'd notice some of her warriors hiss, growl, or swipe and angered paw at Barkknot as she huddled in her designated corner, causing the molly to whimper and muttered words that were lost to Jaystar from her position. But the leader could guess it was along the lines of 'I'm sorry' as it was all the she-cat could say since she was brought here. But the leader felt no sympathy for her. None. If it weren't for that monster, Aspenleaf may have still been with them.
    'Now's not the time to be thinking of this..' Jaystar realized with a rough shake of her head. Today was a good day. Her youngest daughter was becoming a warrior! Why taint such a good day with bad thoughts. Jaystar looked to her right to the ledge slightly below her where Thrushclaw sat, looking as proud as she felt for Mistlepaw. She glanced to her left to check for Hearthflame but he was no where in sight. He's been more secluded than ever since that good awful day and she truly felt for the tom. She made a mental note to talk to him someday when she got a chance.
    When the clan was gathered she smiled down at each of them, checking the crowd for the two important cats of the evening. Tinykit was beaming so bright that is was practically impossible to miss the small kit sitting near the nursery being groomed by her mother and Bravkenfern standing by and whispering tiny words of encouragement. Not that the little Molly needed it though. Had Bravkenfern not already been Archpaw's mentor, he would have been perfect for tiny kit. Though the other cat of the day was no where to be found. Her ears drooped slightly but she smiled down at Tinykit anyway, deciding not to keep the young kit any longer.
    "Tinykit! Please step forward." And that the small kit did, casting one look over her shoulder at Doeheart and her father figure Brackenfern, both of which beamed proud smiles at her before she stood before the clan, chest puffed out bravely and proudly. "Tinykit," Jaystar continued, purring a bit, knowing how the little runt had always been eager to prove that tiny could mean mighty too. ",you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tinypaw. Your mentor will be Sootwhisker. I hope Sootwhisker will pass down all he knows on to you." She watched as the gray tom stepped forward, away from his mate and kits breifly to touch noses with Tinypaw. "Woohoo!!" She shouted after she pulled away from her new mentor causing in a small laugh to rise from the gathered clan before they all called out Tinypaw's new name.
    It was right then that Mistlepaw stepped into camp, that dark cloud still following her despite the calm way she hid it. Jaystar gestured with her tail for the new apprentice to sit back, her gaze following Archpaw and Maplepaw who scrambled to Tinypaw's side and began a soft, excited chatter with their new friend. "Mistlepaw! Please step forward." Jaystar called out to her daughter. The molly jumped slightly in surprise before her blue gaze narrowed in a soft glare. But even so, she stepped forward, the clan parting to allow her though. Ever since Mudstone's passing she had been an unreadable force that emitted a slight power, succeeding in making the clan wary of her.
    But that wasn't what truly scared them, it was- "What?" The apprentice hissed lowly once up front. Jaystar was genuinely appalled by the harsh tone her daughter took with her. Slight murmurs rose from the gathered cats but all calmed when Jaystar gained her composure and cleared her throat for attention. "I, Jaystar of Soulclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has-" "Excuse me mother, but I must stop you there. If this is my warrior ceremony, I am afraid I forgot to inform you that I have already visited my warrior ancestors and have already received my warrior name. Mudstone gave it to me himself." "What?" Jaystar asked incredulously, as did many of the rest of the Clan, looking at Mistlepaw as if she had finally gone mad. "How did you- Why did you? Sandfur?" Jaystar hissed at her daughter's mentor, asking as to why she had allowed this to happen. "N-No Jaystar! I-I didn't take her! I only mentioned how I believe she was ready to be a warrior and that was it! S-She was gone all of Sundown to yesterday s-so I assumed she slept early..." The warrior said, looking at her apprentice with just as much shock as everyone else.
    "Mother, I advise you do not blame Sandfur for this for she had no knowledge of my leaving. You see, I simply trusted her word more than yours, seeing as you seem to enjoy doing the same. My words are simply not worth listening to, despite the possibility of saving a life." Mistlepaw shrugged, seeming to have all of the clan on its toes listening to the squabble between the leader and her youngest. "I told you war was pointless and would not avenge anyone, and yet, since I am simply an apprentice, I have no say in how my leader sends warriors to their death. Yes, let us seek vengeance for Aspenleaf by sending more of our own to make her feel less lonely. Lovely thinking mother, really." Mistlepaw scoffed, bringing a paw up to draw it across her ear, grooming herself before she turned her icy gaze back to her mother. "As stated before, I would much rather not listen to you if you refuse to even give my words a single grain of attention. So, instead of allowing you to conduct such a ceremony that means so much in my -as you seem to find it- young, unintelligent life, I approached the cats in the stars. From this day forward, I shall be known as Mistleleaf. Starclan and my dearest brother has looked down on me and accepted me as a warrior of Soulclan. Your little 'ceremony' is cute, but no longer needed." She ended, Climbing to her paws and turning away to the camp's entrance.
    Jaystar who had failed to find any words shook her head and glared at her daughter's back. "Mistlepaw you turn around right now! Where to do you think you're going?" Mistleleaf continued walking, pausing briefly for a moment to correct Jaystar. "It is Mistleleaf." Her tone remained calm somehow yet it was still intimidating to say the least. Her head turned back to face forward as she continued to walk, her voice a bit more animated as she continued to speak. "I am going to see a friend across the border. He may be a jerk but I believe he would listen to me more than you have." She said.
    The poor leader watched with mixed emotions as her daughter left camp once more leaving an eerie silence to befall over everyone. The gathered cats watched the camp entrance as if expecting Mistleleaf to return to camp and announce the joke. But when it was made clear that the self appointed warrior was not kidding, they all simultaneously looked up at their leader on the ledge, no one speaking a word as they feared lighting the fuse that was now placed before their paws. Jaystar felt hot under all their gazes, her composure breaking a bit as she failed to understand what they were thinking or better yet, what they failed to think of her. Being told off by an apprentice, who happened to be her own daughter... "T-This meeting is over..." She announced before immediately turning to run into her den. Thrushclaw who was amongst those shocked into silence quickly composed himself afterwards and announced patrols that needed to be sent out once the last patrol returns. Once that was settled, he dashed after his mate into her den, hoping to console her in any way she may need.

After the drama of the afternoon, everyone moved to do as they needed to do, the hunting patrol heading out while the border patrol waited a bit. Though of course, whispers were spreading about what had occurred. Surely what had happened wouldn't be forgotten. Except by Tinypaw of course who really didn't care at this point. She just became an apprentice! Who had time to care about such a thing when she was already four paws closer to becoming a warrior! The little apprentice dashed through the crowds, weaving her small form through the cats until she made it to where her mother sat beside Brackenfern. They too were talking but the instant Tinypaw, they stopped and grinned their proud smiles down at her before Doeheart stepped forward and showered her with licks and kisses. "Oh I'm so proud of you. I knew when you when you were born that you'd be amazing, but just looking at you shows you've far surpassed that." "Thank you so much Mom." Tinypaw purred, nuzzling into her mother happily before she looked at Brackenfern expectantly.
    The tom pretended to be uninterested, looking away from her and fighting back a grin. Tinypaw giggled before she pounced on him, knocking him back until she was sitting triumphantly on top of him with a smirk. "As if you could ignore me. I may be small but I emit a HUGE presence." She bragged making Brackenfur chuckle before he licked her cheek from his position and smiled. "Congratulations. You're going to be no less than great, I'm sure." He purred before feeling Tinypaw return it as she crouched to nuzzle under his chin. "Thank you.. for everything I mean." She said before dropping her voice to a whisper so that only they could hear. "Now you do something great and become my dad already." she smirked, casting a quick glance at Doeheart before giggling at Brackenfern as he blushed. She jumped off of the older warrior and grinned one last time at them and went into the nursery to brag to her friend about her new rank.

Brackenfern watched the little molly run off, still looking a bit flushed at herdeparting words. Doeheart hadn't heard but she certainly noticed that baffled look on the tom's face. "Is something wrong Brackenfern? Did you fall too hard?" She asked, stepping over to help him back to his paws. His attention turned back to the molly, relaxing into a smile, allowing her help before shaking his head. "No, I'm fine. I'm just a little emotional you know. I've been with her since she was born. She's small sure but she still grew up so fast." He said looking back to where Tinypaw had disappeared to fondly. Doeheart purred as she say the vast amount of affection that coated the tabby tom's face and she stepped over to stroke her head under his chin. "Indeed she has. We've done a great job raising her. Thank you for being there." She said before placing a small distance between them again. "I didn't do much really. I believe her beauty and wonderful personality all strings from you Doeheart. Had she shared your pelt I'm sure I would have a hard telling you apart." The shy tom admitted bashfully as he looked to his paws, thinking.
    Maybe he would take Tinypaw's advice now. It may have been far past late from when his feelings first developed but, better late than never right? "You're such a sweet talker Brackenfern." "A-Actually, I believe that sweet talking another simply strings from a friendly need to compliment someone.... but my uh, sweet words aren't like that... I say these words in hopes of conveying just how much I feel about you." He said, his paws now cuff in the ground beneath him, hoping to keep strong with his confession. "Wh-What I'm trying to say is... I love you Doeheart. You and Tinypaw. I love you both. Raising her with you made me realize how much I wished she was mine, my kit, our kit.. And how much I wished you were mine too. To love and hold.... I love you Doeheart.. will you be my mate?" He asked, finally lifting his gaze from the ground to look into the pretty eyes that he's fallen for over their moons together.
    Doeheart looked stunned, eyes wide as she stared, making Brackenfern a bit nervous. Had he been too direct? Maybe now wasn't the right time? Or maybe- "Bear..?" The molly suddenly whispered. "What?" "Oh my goodness. It's really him." Doeheart said in true awe as she dashed past Brackenfern without another word. Confused, Brackenfern turned to follow her with his gaze. The she-cat ran over to join the returning patrol group who seemed to have a new member with them. But that new member was who Doeheart seemed to beeline for. The tom decided to follow after her, mainly because he was worried that his confession had fallen onto deaf ears. When he arrived Doeheart was eager to introduce the two. "Brackenfern! You wouldn't believe who this is. It's my mate and Tinypaw's father, Bear!" She purred nuzzling into the large tom, Bear's, side. Funny how in less than two seconds, a heart filled with a waterfall of love could dry out to something so brittle that it breaks. Funny indeed. "M-Mate?" He asked with a shaky smile, looking between the two. "Yes. You look like a nice enough tom. Thanks for taking care of my molly for me. Takes a true friend to do that." Bear spoke, Brackenfern's forced smile attempting to widen. "O-Oh y-yea yeah, yeah.. f-friends. Totally friends. Nothing m-more." He laughed awkwardly, not at all missing the look of confusion on Bear's face nor the gears beginning to turn in Doeheart's mind. "Con... Congratulations on finding each other. You're daughter is lovely..." He said backing away slowly as he could feel his eyes water. "Wait Brackenfern-" "Oh no, my patrol's leaving. Gotta go, bye!" He said in a quick stutter before running past the two and out of camp. Doeheart's gaze followed after him, immediately feeling empty without him around. And she knew she had heard him say something.. say 'I love you'...

In the medicine den, Blackstreak relayed what had happened at the clan's meeting to Russetfall. His mate had been confined to the medicine den after being check by Hearthflame to avoid opening his wounds doing his duties as as warrior. Though the dark tabby tom hated it, his days were made bearable by Blackstreak never failing to visit him and shower him with love. "Mistepaw- Ah, -leaf seems to really have it out for Jaystar. And Jaystar... well I worry about her." Russetfall said, ears flat as he thought of the harshness Mistleleaf's words. It must have truly hurt Jaystar. But who was have to say. "I agree." Blackstreak said simply, licking Russetfall along his head, not liking to see his mate upset for anything. "But I say we forget about it. We've all had our bad days. This was just hers." Blackstreak continued to say to which Russetfall nodded in agreement. A comfortable silence fell upon the two lovers as Blackstreak continued to rasp his tongue across Russetfall's head gently, making the tom purr.
    It wasn't long though before the tabby found more words to break the silence, a curious and wondered look in his eyes as he asked, "How are the kits?" "What kits?" Blackstreak stopped to asked, confused as to when Russetfall became delusional with the thought of them bearing kits somehow. The tabby chuckled, knowing what his mate was thinking and shaking his head. "Your sister's kits, Silverkit and Cloudkit? I haven't been able to visit them like I used to so I was wondering if you've seen them lately." Now it was Blackstreak to flatten his ears and look downward, both guilt and anger flaring in him. And like a true mate, Russetfall didn't miss it and narrowed his eyes at the green eyed to before him.
    "Are you seriously still holding on to such useless anger? Your sister broke the code. So what? And Smokeclaw even left his clan to come to her so that they wouldn't be truly breaking anything and yet you still grudge? It's stupid Blackstreak..." Russetfall scolded his mate gently, words biting but not to much so that it hurt him in anyway, except the part of his mind that believed that hating his own sister was ok. When his quiet tom said nothing, the tabby continued. "You can't ignore her for the rest of your life over one mistake that they corrected before too much damage occurred. You've met those kits twice if I'm right and ghetto second time, I could see so much love in your eyes that it made me jealous." It was clearly an overstatement but it did remind Blackstreak of the intense love he had felt when Silverkit and Cloudkit had tumbled into him with Tinykit back then. He stayed and played with them until he had to go. It made his day truly but he couldn't bring himself to go see them again. Or to see Whitenose again. "Tell me love... why are you so crossed with your sister?"

Meanwhile in the nursery, Whitenose leaned her tired head in her mate's back as he laid before her, the two parents watching with amusement as Tinypaw bragged to their son about her new suffix. "I'm just saying, now that I'm an apprentice, you've got some catching up to do." "As if." Cloudkit scoffed playfully jabbing at the apprentice before sticking up his nose. "No matter what rank you have, dearest Tinypaw, you'll always be the catching up as you say. You'll never be as cute as my sister dearest. Show her Silverkit." "O-Oh no no, don't bring me into this..." The silver tabby said shyly, never really getting involved when the two bickered except when she believed her brother has gone too far. "And besides, you're still small." He taunted, earning a growl from the apprentice before she pounced on him, claws sheathed and a smirk on her face as she tackled him time the ground. "I'll show you that size isn't everything, you dumb kit." She hissed before the two cats became a ball of fluffy fury. "Hey! Y-You two shouldn't be fighting in here! What if you hurt one of the younger kits!?" Silverkit panicked, to which Poppykit replied "Kick him while he's down!" Raising a chorus of laughter from the queens in the nursery. It was no mystery that without Tinypaw in the nursery to bother Cloudkit, it was going to get a bit dull in here.
    Smokeclaw laughed alongside Whitenose, though the tom made sure to warn the two to be careful before he looked at his mate. There was alongside sad look in her eyes as her head rest on his back, immediately making him worry. "What's wrong Whitenose?" He asked quietly, giving her a lick on the cheek. The white molly shook her head, turning her blue gaze onto Smokeclaw with an equally sad smile. "I was just thinking." "About what?" "About how Blackstreak missed them growing up. I've been thinking about that since Silverkit mentioned the day Blackstreak played with them and taught her a few things. I know my brother likes kits and it was clear that he likes ours. But he's never directly come to see them." She spoke, glancing at the kits tumbling around. "Do you think he's still mad at us? At me?" She asked Smokeclaw, ears flat against her head sadly.
    Smokeclaw sighed in sympathy and went to say something to ease his mate's pain, but it was lost when the kits seemed to stop fighting when a large black figure stepped inside. "Uncle Blackstreak!" Silverkit and Cloudkit said in unison as they ran to the warrior's side and began to bounce at his paws with desires of getting him to play with them. Sootwhisker stepped in after him to see his kits and mate before taking Tinypaw out for her first training. "Sorry you two. I can't play right now. Maybe some other day." "Aww, but Uncle.." "It's been far too long since you've blessed us with your presence." "Yea." The two kits pouted, Blackstreak giving an apologetic smile before shooting them down once more. "I'm sorry. Next time, I promise." And with that, he turned a sharp green gaze onto Whitenose, making his sister tense under his stare. Blackstreak gestured with his head out of the den before turning to leave, gesturing with his tail for her to follow. "Looks like you are about to find out." Smokeclaw murmured softly. "W-What should I do? He didn't seem too happy..." "Just go, try and fix this. I'll watch the kits. Come back to me when you're done. Take my love, be smart, make me proud hun." Smokeclaw purred, giving her one last affectionate lick before leaving out the nursery after her brother.

Each step was hesitant as she was as Whitenose followed Blackstreak out of camp and towards the catmint fields, a place Aspenleaf was forced to grow due to her excessive catmint obsession. It was such a lovely place and it felt great on her strong nose but at this moment she dreaded it. Blackstreak halted and turned to look at her, his expression not at all matching how he looked at her kits not too long ago, nor his over-protective and loving gaze of their kitten years. It was a painful look in her opinion, for it hurt her so much. He sat down which in response caused her to sit. Then there was silence. Silence that was only filled by the rush of the wind and the chirping of birds. Whitenose use to be able to withstand such silence. Blackstreak had been a silent tom for quite a while and she had grown accustomed to being the only one talking. But talking at this time would be a bad idea, she felt, thus making this silence unbearable.
    Luckily she didn't have to wait too long in the silence before her brother finally spoke. "Whitenose... I'm sure you've noticed my behavior towards you has, for lack of a better word, changed." He said, gaze even and revealing nothing about which direction this would take. "I-I have..." She gulped. Whitenose rubbed the claw scars under her eye out of the usual nervous habit she had. Blackstreak only nodded, looking to his paws fora moment as if asking for help. The silence was shorter this time as he gazed up and flattened his ears. "I'm truly sorry." He spoke softly, genuine emotion finally showing in his once expressionless eyes. "My anger and distaste in you was all stupid, so very stupid. Selfish really, for I was upset. Upset that, as the brother who's been with you and protected to since we lost our parents, you didn't trust me enough to tell me that you found love elsewhere and that another tom was coming into your life to which you would rely on and look to for support. I was jealous and angry and I blew up at you because of something so petty. I've been battling it ever since, ignoring you out of anger, ignoring my lovely niece and nephew out of envy. But mostly out of mostly guilt for not even trying to listen to you that day. I'm so sorry Whitenose. It hurts hating you. I hate hating you. I'm so sorry." He said, hunching over sadly but keeping his eyes on his sister's blue ones.
    He knew Whitenose was the kind forgiving type who was all for second, third, infinite chances, but he didn't expect much this time. Moons have passed since he's even given her a glance. It was understandable if she didn't forgive him. But Whitenose, lucky for him, never changes. Truly an angel for she simply beamed that glorious smile at him. "Oh Blackstreak you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that from you! I forgive, by the stars I forgive you! Oh dear flowers I thought you were going to hate me forever." She purred wildly, rushing to his side to tackle him into the catmint and cuddle into her brother. "I'm sorry for making you suffer Whitenose." Blackstreak said softly, nearly choked up by emotions of feeling his sister once again. But Whitenose only giggled and pressed her nose into his jet black fur. "Just shut up and cuddle me. We're making up now." She continued to laugh until Blackstreak was soon joining in alongside her. He had to make sure to thank Russetfall later for pushing him through his guilt to do this.

Back at camp, Thistlethorn parted ways with Nettlefoot who was placed on patrol that morning. She decided to take Shiverpaw our to teach the young molly to sharpen her claws more. She'll be using them a lot in the coming moons. Her shaky apprentice wasn't too far away thankfully, avidly talking to Bouncepaw about heavens knows what. Once the two saw Thistlethorn though, they greeted her with smiles before Bouncepaw left to join Nettlefoot, since they too planned to train after they were done. Once Bouncepaw had left, Shiverpaw gave a soft sneeze before grinning at her mentor. "What are going to be doing today Thistlethorn?" She asked with an enthusiastic twinkle in her eyes that made the devious guilty for planning today strip away her future... nah. No it didn't.
    "I was thinking of doing some battle pratice. We could even invite your siblings and their mentors and you guys could have some fun together hmm? What do you think?" She asked with a convincing smile and a tilt to her head that simply oozed the innocence that the clan believed she held. Shiverpaw still being amongst them. "That sounds amazing! Can we do that? Can we?" Shiverpaw asked. "Of course we can.." "Sweet!" "Though..." The warrior said sadly, catching her apprentice's attention. "What's wrong?" "Well, you see dear, I'm not sure if your siblings would want join us." "Why not?" She said pointing her tail to where Archpaw and Maplepaw sat with Tinypaw smiling and making the new molly feel welcome. "It seems they found a new friend." Shiverpaw looked at the small group feeling that usual envy rise in her. Maplepaw never laughed with her like that. Archpaw never offered to teach her a few things he's learned. They just smiled at her and went on to enjoy one another's company. But Tinypaw, a kit way younger than them, much much smaller than them, was easily accepted? In what world is that fair?
    "I guess they would much rather be with someone who wasn't sick." "I'M NOT SICK! STOP SAYING THAT!" Shiverpaw hissed, her form shaking more than usual in her growing fury. Though the anger rolling off her apprentice was shocking, Thistlethorn didn't bat an eyelash. She simply cast her sympathetic gaze over Shiverpaw, tail returning to wrap around her paws. "I'm only repeating what I hear the clan say, what your parents, your family tells us all dear." "T-They do?" Thistlethorn nodded grimly, getting up to circle her runny nosed apprentice in a fashion that could almost seen sinister. "But of course. Though, maybe they are just worried for you? I mean, that's the only reason Gorsetail has been keeping you away from the gatherings. Oops... I guess that slipped." The warrior paused, innocently covering her maw with her tail. Shiverpaw's eyes went wide like saucers when those words 'slipped before her claws dug into the camp floor bitterly. "Father... that idiot I don't need protecting, or worries. I'm not sick! I'm not! I'll show you. Watch. My brother and sister won't mind my disadvantage. They'd be happy for some competition. My family is not as half-hearted and unfair as you make them seem!" Shiverpaw hissed slightly at her mentor before turning on her paws towards the three other apprentices.
    The three were laughing as Archpaw was trying to push Maplepaw off of him after he failed to when their playful battle. The little ended the instant Tinypaw joined their side, a strained smile on her face in underlying hope. "H-Hey guys." "Hi Shiverpaw." Tinypaw was the first to say, the small molly more than eager to meet another apprentice. That was enough to make the apprentice relax a bit as she felt more welcomed. "What's up sis?" "Yea what's up Shiverpaw?" Maplepaw asked as she climbed off Archpaw to which the tom spoke after. "Oh nothing really. Thistlethorn and I were wondering if you guys would like to do as chowder bit of sparring with us. And your mentors of course. One on one on one! What do you say?" She asked, crouching into as chowder hunter's crouch and taking a jab at Maplepaw.
    Though what she expected to happen was, she realized, was just wishful thinking. Instead of indulging her and running to their mentor to beg them for a day of figuratively ripping each other to pieces, her siblings cast doubtful glances at one another, having a mental conversation with one another that Shiverpaw was more than positive she would not like. "Are you sure about that Shiverpaw?" Maplepaw asked with a worried tilt of a head at her shivering sister. "Yea. W-Why wouldn't I be?" "Well..." Archpaw began scuffing his paws and looking Maplepaw's way once more before returning it to Shiver. "W-We don't want to hurt you, you know? Because you're si-"
    The words barely made it out of the young tom's mouth before Shiverpaw was up him with claws unsheathed and and look of pure hatred on her face. As she clawed at her brother furiously. "Say it! Say it I dare you! Say I'm sick, because I'll show you just how sick I am you filthy tom!" She hissed over his wails of pain and futile attempt to push her off of him. Maplepaw was shocked, stunned and scared as she took a frightened step back from the flying fur as it tackled Archpaw. But she managed to compose herself enough to send Tinypaw to go grab someone to stop it. "Shiverpaw stop! You're hurting him! Stop!" She shouted at her sister, giving the angry molly a shove that managed to succeed to knock Shiverpaw away. But the former was not finished. She didn't care that her brother was a whimpering pile of blood in the camp center. She turned her hate filled glare upon Maplepaw who squeaked in fear and began backing away. But Shiverpaw followed, stepping right on and over Archpaw. "Do you think I'm sick too? Must I show you too Maplepaw?" Shiverpaw growled and bared her teeth as she stalked her sister down. Maplepaw shook her head profusely, still trying to back away from the scary sight of Shiverpaw. "N-No I do-" "Liar! You think I'm weaker than you! Ha! I'll show you!" She hissed as she pounced at Maplepaw.
    A force collided with her before she made contact with her sister though, pinning her to the ground roughly. She hissed but stopped that it was none other than her father, Gorsetail, looking as if he was in just as pain as his son was thanks to his broken leg. "What do you think you're doing?" He growled down at her to which only glared back, remembering how Thistlethorn let it slip that he was the reason she hadn't been to a gathering. "Archpaw! Mama is he going to be ok?" She heard Maplepaw's voice ask, deducting that her mother Wrenshine was there too. "Only Hearthflame can tell. Tinypaw, can you go get him please. Maplepaw help me get him to his paws." Shiverpaw didn't bother to watch them, her glare never wavering no matter how much Archpaw cried out from pain or how many stares asked murmurs that were starting to form around the commotion. "Shiverpaw answer me! Why did you attack your brother?" Gorsetail growled once more. "He thinks I'm sick! He thinks I'm weak! You all do, I know it!" "That's no reason to attack him!" "That's no reason to keep me from the gatherings either now is it?" She hissed, raking a claw sharply along the leg of the paw holding her down. Gorsetail hissed as the pain laced through him, reflexively lifting his paw enough so that his daughter was able to slip out from under him. "You guys are the worst." She said, her voice a softer more saddened growl than before. "Treating me as if I'm nothing but a worrisome burden. Who would do such a thing? Sorrelwhisper can't even speak and yet he family loves her and treats her all the same." She continued, missing Ashfur and Firestrike as they cast glances towards one another. "We do love you Shiverpaw." Came Wrenshine as she came to her mate's side after Hearthflame and Maplepaw took Archpaw to the medicine den. "Lies! Just lies! I hate you! You're not family! You're awful. I hate you! I hate you!" Shiverpaw cried before running out of camp. Wrenshine began to follow her but Gorsetail stopped her with a anger snap of his jaws at the camp entrance. "Leave her be. No kit of mine would ever stoop so low. We don't need her. Archpaw needs us anyway." Gorsetail began to lead Wrenshine to the medicine cat den, limping on his broken leg as his mate followed with her ears drooped flatly, wondering what could have gone wrong with her favorite kit...

Meanwhile, Thistlethorn attempted to hide the vast amount of pride and amusement she got from the whole scene as she went after Shiverpaw. She followed her apprentice's scent and the rich, beautiful smell of blood all the way to Soulclan's river where the younger molly sat. "Ah Shiverpaw. I'm so sorry something so awful happened. Truly your parents, your family was being unfair to you." "They're not my family...." Shiverpaw hissed under her breath, a sneeze following her words, making her growl. It was because of this she wasn't loved. "Right. But such hurtful words really pain me you know." "W-Why?" "Haha, it's simple really dear. Because I'm your family." She said kindly, giving a loving nudge with her nose to her apprentice that manged to make her smile. "Yea. I forgot. You care for me. Sorry Thistlethorn... I really hate them though.." She added on with her head low and angry tears burning her eyes. This only made the dark molly smirk as she placed her fluffy tail on top of Shiverpaw's shoulder. "Why not make them pay? Show them their mistakes. Similarly to what you did to Archpaw." "Like.. Revenge?" "Yes indeed. A dish best served cold. And I can help you deliver. What do you say Shiverpaw. You already know what I can do. You know what my sister and I are capable of. We can help you show those fools why they should regret what they've done." Shiverpaw felt a chill run over her. She did know exactly what her mentor could do, she was interested in it too. But she never expected to become a part of something... evil. But the voice in her head, in her heart, in her soul wanted to make her family pay. And who better to do so than the Shade Sisters? "Yea. I'm in. Let's make them pay." "Excellent!" Thistlethorn giggled, a sound dastardly enough to scare off the birds in the trees above them.

"I'll make red your absolute favorite color~"

[Border Patrol: Graystone, Amberstorm, Brackenfern, Cypressdawn]
    [Hunting Patrol: Sandfur, Leopardpounce, Brookseed, Firestrike, Nettlefoot, Bouncepaw]
    [Training: Hollowpaw ~ Tumbleshade, Bouncepaw ~ Nettlefoot, Shiverpaw ~ Thistlethorn]
    [Herb Gathering: Hearthflame (Silverkit sneaks out to help him)]
    [Now that her kit is apprenticed, Doeheart has begun her warrior duties]
    [Bearpike is Doeheart's old mate and Tinypaw's father!]
    [After Jaystar hears of Shiverpaw violent outburst, she has postponed the apprentice's chance to become a warrior until she sees she has earned it.]

Injuries
    [*NEW* Archpaw~ Major Cuts All Over, Bleeding, Fear | Needs: ???
    Thrushclaw~ Scratches | Needs: Dock ✔️
    Graystone~ Large Bite, Scartches | Needs: Burdock Root ✔️, Dock ✔️
    Blackstreak~ War Wounds | Needs: Cobwebs✔️, Horsetail ✔️
    Amberstorm~ Bites | Needs: Burdock Root ✔️
    Nettlefoot~ Slight Insanity | Needs: Chamomile ✔️
    Gorsetail~ Broken Leg, Minor Wounds | Needs: Comfrey Root✔️, Rush ❌]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Jaystar | 64 moons | She-cat | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Thrushclaw | 62 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
      Hearthflame | 36 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      N/A

Warriors:
      Graystone | 59 moons | Tom | X
      Sandfur | 55 moons | She-cat | X
      Russetfall | 55 moons | Tom | X
      Wrenshine | 55 moons | She-cat | X
      Blackstreak | 57 moons | Tom | X
      Whitenose | 57 moons | She-cat | X
      Smokeclaw | 57 moons | Tom | X
      Amberstorm | 42 moons | She-cat | X
      Tumbleshade | 43 moons | Tom | X
      Leopardpounce | 41 moons | Tom | X
      Gorsetail | 55 moons | Tom | X
      Nettlefoot | 40 moons | She-cat | X
      Thistlethorn | 40 moons | She-cat | X
      Cypressdawn | 29 moons | Tom | X
      Cinderblaze | 29 moons | She-cat | X
      Brackenfern | 31 moons | Tom | X
      Sootwhisker | 24 moons | Tom | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 24 moons | She-cat | X
      Firestrike | 23 moons | Tom | X
      Ashfur | 23 moons | Tom | X
      Brookseed | 21 moons | She-cat | X
      Mistleleaf | 17 moons | She-cat | X - X
      Doeheart | 32 moons | She-cat | X
      Bearpike | 35 moons | Tom | X
      Barkknot | 32 moons | She-cat | P.O.W |X

Apprentices:
      Archpaw | 13 moons | Tom | X
      Shiverpaw | 13 moons | She-cat | X
      Maplepaw | 13 moons | She-cat | X
      Bouncepaw | 16 moons | She-cat | X
      Hollowpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
      Tinypaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
      Whitenose | 57 moons | She-cat | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 24 moons | She-cat | X
      Cinderblaze | 29 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
      Cloudkit | 5 moons | Tom | X
      Silverkit | 5 moons | She-cat | X
      Poppykit | 2 moons | Tom | X
      Drizzlekit | 2 moons | Tom | X
      Applekit | 0 moons | She-cat | X
      Beechkit | 0 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloverkit | 0 moons | Tom | X

Elders:
      Bluetail | 113 moons | She-cat | X
      Speckledsight | 148 moons | Tom | X

Family:
      Jaystar ♥ Thrushclaw
      ➤ Cypressdawn, Cinderblaze, Mistleleaf, Mudpaw
      Sandfur ♥ Graystone
      ➤ Firestrike, Ashfur, 'Sorrelwhisper'
      Wrenshine ♥ Gorsetail
      ➤ Archpaw, Shiverpaw, Maplepaw
      Doeheart ♥ Bearpike
      ➤ Tinypaw
      Sorrelwhisper ♥ Sootwhisker
      ➤ Poppykit, Drizzlekit
      Whitenose ♥ Smokeclaw (Sageclan)
      ➤ Cloudkit, Silverkit
      Cinderblaze ♥ Asptail (Beechclan)
      ➤ Applekit, Beechkit, Cloverkit, Dewkit
    Ally Clans:
    Fogclan | LukaMegurine
    Echoclan | Katroine
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Sageclan | kaden
    Smokeclan | Teastar~

Enemy Clans
    Owlclan | TheNatureMaster
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Blackberry Leaves x2 | Ease bee sting swelling
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk,
    brings down fevers
    Burdock Root x1 | Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites;
    used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Catchweed x2 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
    without hurting skin
    Catmint x3 | Best remedy for Greencough
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x0 | Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and belllyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough
    Cobwebs x2 | To soak up and stop the bleeding
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones and soothes
    injury wounds.
    Dock x0 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and can ease
    pain of wounds
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Goldenrod x3 | Heals wounds
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper Berries x2 | Soothes belly aches, gives strength,
    and help with troubled breathing.
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives a cat strength
    Lavender x3 | Cures fevers and chills
    Mouse Bile x3 | Removes ticks from pelt
    Poppy Seeds x2 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock
    or distress, or ease pain
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Can ease pain an stop bleeding
    during kitting
    Tormentil x2 | Use to treat all wounds and extract
    poison
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes cat
    vomit up toxins, can heal cracked paw pads

Mentors:
    Brackenfern | Archpaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Thistlethorn | Shiverpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle,
    Climbing
    Leopardpounce | Maplepaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Nettlefoot | Bouncepaw | 1 | Battle
    Tumbleshade | Hollowpaw | 0 | N/A

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    8 servings
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Voles | x4 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Mudpaw(stone) | 12 moons | Tom | Drowned
    Aspenleaf | 63 moons | She-cat | Killed by Thistlethorn
    Hootdust | 24 moons | She-cat | Died in Battle Against Beechclan
    Dewkit | Too Weak After Birth
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mock-clan reply 02.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 am

i think im falling a bit behind on replies so kat let me use a mock-clan to catch up a bit!
you can find proof here

Weather: more leaves are falling and changing colour fast. the nightclan territory is getting colder and colder as leaf-bare gets closer and the prey isn't flowing as well as it was before.

Katrione wrote:
Brokenfoot glowered at Softleap as she trotted around camp, her fluffy tail swishing back and forth happily. The she-cat's gaze dropped to Softleap's stomach, that was already starting to swell with Bearleap's kits. Brokenfoot looked over towards the apprentices den, where Steampaw and Streampaw were glaring at Softleap also. The black and white she-cat smiled at her kits, feeling a little happy that they hated Bearleap's new mate just as much as she did.

~~~

Steampaw crouched next to Streampaw, his claws unsheathing and sheathing. "Why are they mates?"
Steampaw growled, his black pelt bushing up in annoyance. "Softleap has only been a warrior for two moons. She's barely older than us."

Streampaw shrugged, pressing her black and white pelt into his. "Bearleap isn't a stupid tom, he'll leave Softleap eventually." She mewed quietly.

"What are you doing?"

The littermates turned their heads to see the new apprentice, Fawnpaw, standing next to Mottledpaw.
"Nothing." Steampaw mewed, his green gaze wide. Fawnpaw lashed her tail slightly before moving further out into the clearing. "Hey, where's Hurricanepaw?"

Mottledpaw poked her head back into the apprentices den. "He's still in there. He had his final assessment yesterday so Fogfoot is letting him sleep in."

[ Hurricanepaw becomes a warrior; Hurricanejaw ]
[ Bearleap, Blackcrow, Dapplewing and Hawkfish take Mottledpaw, Steampaw, Streampaw and Fawnpaw training ]
[ Applestar, Honeywillow, Fogfoot, Marshpelt, Siole and Brokenfoot go on a patrol ]

"Hurricanepaw, you have passed your final assessment and me and Fogfoot have agreed that you are ready to become a warrior." Applestar meowed loudly on top of highrock so his whole clan could hear him. "I, Applestar leader of nightclan call upon all our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and i commend him to you as a warrior in your turn."
"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan with your life?"
"I do" Hurricanepaw said out loud without hesitation. It was what he wanted most ever since he was a little kit.

"Then by the powers of starclan, Hurricanepaw from this momment on you will be known as Hurricanejaw. Starclan honors your bravery and strength and we welcome you as a full member of our clan." Applestar finished.

"Hurricanejaw, Hurricanejaw" Hurricanejaw's clanmates cheered. He was happy to become a warrior at last.
Hurricanepaw is now a warrior! Hurricanejaw is his warrior name!

Bearleap, Blackcrow, Dapplewing and Hawkfish take Mottledpaw, Steampaw, Streampaw and Fawnpaw out to the training hollow and their mentors teach them some of the basic battle moves. At first its a bit confusing but after a while they get the hang of all the moves.
The four apprentices learn the battle skill while out training!

The six cats on the patrol are pretty happy besides Brokenfoot who is still angered at Bearleap for leaving her for Softleap. The patrol passes very peacefully but near the western border they scent some badger so be carefully near your borders!
The patrol scents some badger near the western border! Keep watch near there!
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ orchardclan ] [ 10 ]

Postby Heda » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:54 pm

utena wrote:

"You alright from our last training?" Thistlefang had surprised Twigpaw, who had been busy tidying up his
      nest. The apprentice, being the skittish cat he was, nearly jumped out of his skin. "Oh! I ... yeah, I actually
      liked it."
      After a brief pause, Twigpaw then quickly added, "Not―not that I was expecting anything bad!" The
      warrior seemed amused, but listened carefully as Twigpaw described how he liked training with Gingerpaw,
      and that it would be nice to train with larger groups of apprentices, once the clan grew. Thistlefang agreed,
      and he kept that in mind as he let Twigpaw lead the way out of camp, towards the usual training grounds.
━ ━ ━

A few days previously, Sparrowstar had arranged a hunting patrol with Sablepelt and Gingerpaw. The leader
      wanted to see the apprentice's skills, as she could be ready to become a warrior in several moons; and,
      though she would never admit it out loud, Sparrowstar wanted to spend some time with her deputy. She was
      still terribly new to leading a group of cats, and she didn't know if it was frowned upon for leaders to
      develop feelings for their deputies. Perhaps she could discreetly ask around during the next Gathering; there
      had to be someone who was more well-versed in this sort of situation that she. Plus, her clan hadn't been
      present for most of the past Gatherings; it would be good to meet others and exchange news.

As Sablepelt and her apprentice approached Sparrowstar, the leader couldn't hide her smile. "Ready?" The
      three headed out into Orchardclan territory, with Sparrowstar's step a little lighter.

Thistlefang trains with Twigpaw.
Sparrowstar, Sablepelt, and Gingerpaw hunt.

The clan consumes 1 finch.

Weather Report wrote:*More leaves are falling from the trees, it's getting a little chillier with each day. Today a light rain sprinkles over the clan territory.*

Prey was becoming more scarce for the clan, wasn't as bad as Leaf-Bare but there was a change in the flow of prey, Gingerpaw was here to watch her both warriors hunt. She was also excited to see how her leader worked, or see how both the deputy and leader worked together. They walked through the territory in a comfortable silence until Sablepelt motioned for Gingerpaw to follow her towards the scent of a pigeon. This time Sablepelt was allowing Gingerpaw to give this ago. The young apprentice followed the scent, and soon spotted the pigeon with a hopeful gleam in her eyes. She took breath and started to stalk the creature, slowly and carefully. The pigeon was with three others so hopefully she'd catch at least one. The pigeons all seemed focus in eating, Gingerpaw picked her target, this one was different from the other two. It had more white and brown on it then the others, she figured she liked it more.
      Gingerpaw took off into a hard sprint and a quick jump, landing. There was feathers everywhere and a few times her jaw was snapping to catch the tricky thing in her mouth. Sablepelt watched carefully as her apprentice popped up with the pigeon in her mouth and feathers in her fur with a huge grin on her face. Sparrowstar came up behind Sablepelt, dropping the mouse she caught, the leader gave a small laugh. "What a site."
      (A mouse and a pigeon were caught.)

Twigpaw was ready to learn some hunting skills as that's what he was hoping to do for the last few days now. He actually liked training with other apprentices and hoped it could happen more often in the near future. Twigpaw followed after his mentor, the light sprinkle felt nice but he wondered if his mentor liked the light rain. The training was a little slow and Thistlefang was pretty stern with it but soon he got the hang of it and was able to successfully get into a silent stalking position. "I told you I could do it!" Twigpaw said with some confidence but it was mostly to himself rather then his mentor. "I knew you could." Thistlefang said lightly.
      (Twigpaw learned hunting)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yewclan [1]

Postby eltonn » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Number of Cats: 06

[ it's who we are ]

Leader:
          Yewstar | 54 | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Thorntoes | 41 | Shecat | X

Medicine Cat:
          No cat knows the ways of healing.

Warriors:
          Applespeck | 24 | Shecat | X
          Houndheart | 25 | Tom | X
          Foxpelt | 21 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          No young cats have taken on training.

Queens:
          Figfur | 21 | Shecat | X

Kits:
          The clan is kitless.

Elders:
          The clan contains none of old.
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Forest Birds | x0 | 0 servings

forest birds as in robins, thrushes, finches, jays, sparrows etc

Mentors:
    No cats are under training.

Deceased Cats:
    Flurry | Euthinized ;-;

Family:
    Thorntoes and Applespeck are half-sisters.
    Figfur and Flurry were mates, and are expecting.
    Houndheart likes Applespeck.

The wirey black tom slunk into the designated meeting spot, his whiskers twitching against the slight wind. The territory was beautiful; a lush green forest, offering plenty of shade and cover. The temperature was just slightly chilly, but quite bearable and even pleasant at times. Yew Berries took a deep breath, inhaling the earthy scents of what was about to be his new home.

A crackle alerted the tom to a new arrival; Thorn pushed her way through the bushes, and ill-tempered sour expression across her face. A smaller longhair appeared behind her, and sat down near the borders of the camp. Yew Berries dipped his head to the two new arrivals. "Greetings. I'm glad you could make it."

"It took us three. days. to get here, Yew Berries, so this better be good." Thorn muttered crossly, sitting next to her younger sister. Apple rested her tail on Thorn's spine for a moment, giving her a soft look, as if telling the surly shecat to tone it down a bit. Thorn just glared in a different direction.

A moment passed, and then a slightly smaller than usual, slightly plumper than usual tabby tom with sleek fur found his way into the clearing. By the way he was staring around the forest, it was obvious that he had been a kittypet that didn't get out of his yard much. He spotted the group of cats, and his eyes lit up. The tom sped up, wagging his tail in a very un-catlike manner. "Oh, my fangs! I can't actually believe I've made it here! I almost got lost, twice! But it's so great here, wow!" The tom's voice was light, like a young cat's voice would be, but it had a ragged undertone as if he abused it. "Mikey. Take a seat while we wait for the last of the invited cats to arrive." The kittypet, Mikey, sat next to Thorn and Apple, a dumb grin on his face as he introduced himself. Thorn's scowl took the tom aback, and after a moment, once Thorn looked away, Mikey copied her expression at her, causing Apple to chuckle lightly.

A sleek black shecat with orange eyes poked her head through the bushes. "Ah, Raven! Come sit." The black shecat squinted her eyes at Yew Berries for a moment, before shaking her head. "No. I was just passing by this way. I wanted to let you know that I'm not interested. Goodbye, Yew Berries." And with that, Raven slid back into the bushes and didn't return. Yew Berries sighed. One cat gone, already...

The four cats waited for about a half hour for the last cats. Finally, a russet tom and a slightly darker shecat trotted towards them with worried expressions. Yew Berries blinked, doing a doubletake at the pair. "Where's Flurry?"

The tom sighed, lowering his ears slightly. "It was hard to get out. When we finally did, we began to travel.
But after about a day and a half of traveling, Brilliant Fig realized she was expecting kits-"
Yew Berries' eyes lit up. "That's wonderful!" He purred, but the russet tom, Crimson Fox, wasn't as happy as he should be for his sister's kits. "But we ran into trouble with the Capture-Twolegs. They grabbed her and Flurry fought them off, only to be snatched himself. He sacrificed himself for us." Brilliant Fig sniffed, holding back tears. Fox, Fig, and Flurry had been owned by a twoleg breeder, and had jumped at the chance to leave. Not that they were abused- quite the contrary, they were extremely pampered. But the three were bored beyond belief.

Yew Berries dipped his head. "I'm.. sorry. He was a great cat." And the tom was genuinely sad. Out of all the cats he had spoken to, Flurry had been the only worried cat that had expressed interest, and Yew Berries thought that his clan would need that kind of diversity. It was a hard loss, especially for the expecting queen, but Yew Berries knew he had to move on.

The black oriental took a deep breath. "Alright, since we are all here now-" he nodded to Fig and Fox to acknowledge their loss, "I will get straight to the point. In some way, shape, or form, you have all expressed to me that you are sick of your lives as they are now, and want a change. You want freedom," his eyes rested on Fig and Fox, "Or excitement," and there was Mikey, sitting up tall as he could, "Or a sense of security." Yew Berries' gaze rested on Apple and Thorn for a moment, who had been living on their own since their respective abandonments [their father was a terrible cat, and their mothers never stuck around long].

"And here, I feel as if, together, we can provide those things for each other. As a group, looking out for each other and caring for each other."

"That's a stupid idea." Thorn huffed, her gaze cynical.

"Actually, it is." A starry cat leaped onto the rock where Yew Berries had been sitting. "It's been done before, and it works extremely well." A collective gasp rose from the cats, and Fig stood. "Flurry!" She cried out, taking a step towards her deceased mate. Flurry turned, smiling brightly at his mate. "F-fig!" He leaped down from the stone, purring and nuzzling his mate. But his muzzle passed through hers. Fig froze, her expression falling with Flurry's. Of course, the tom was dead, and although he was still able to appear to the clan, he could not touch. It was almost torture, but Fig couldn't hold down her purrs.

Once the reunion was over, Flurry nodded to Fox with respect in his eyes before raising his head to address the group as a whole again. "As I said, it has happened before and works well. It's called a clan."

And the next few hours were spent by Flurry, explaining how a clan works, what it was, and everything the clan needed to know. When he got to rankings, after a quick vote, Thorn was given the rank of deputy, and Yew Berries obviously was bestowed the title of leader. "You'll need to go to the Moonstone to get your 9 lives, Yew Berries." Flurry explained, then his eyes widened.

"N-names! You all n-need names!"
The tom quickly apologized and became explaining the process.

Thorn became Thorntoes, Yew Berries became Yewstar. Apple became Applespeck, and with a bit of prompting, Mikey was given the name Houndheart. Crimson Fox took the name Foxpelt, and his twin sister, Brilliant Fig, became Figfur.
"What about you?" Figfur mewed softly to her mate, her eyes round. "M-me? N-no... I'm just Flurry. Just... just Flurry." The tom purred.

{ Thorntoes and Foxpelt hunt }
{ Applespeck and Houndheart patrol }
{ Figfur is expecting }
{ Yewstar goes to the Moonpool to get his lives }

{ Yewclan has been founded! }
Last edited by eltonn on Tue May 02, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tumbleclan Reply

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Mon May 01, 2017 2:47 am

Weather: The cool breeze, the colorful leaves, and the calm air give you signs that it's now Leaf-fall! Prey will be a little harder to find now due to it being slowly approached by Leaf-bare, so hunt as much as you can! Kittings will also be a bit harder, so make sure you're stock up on herbs too!

Dinolil1 wrote:
TumbleClan
"All will fall in it's place..."
Number of Cats: 31 | Males: 14 | Females: 18 | Servings: 6

Harefoot had returned to camp a shamed cat. Word quickly got around about how he'd just dumped Loonheart out of the blue, and there was no hiding from the judging eyes that glared at Harefoot from every direction. Addercloud stared uncomfortably at the ground, Badgertail looking on in hatred. Swanfoot curled her tail protectively around her kittens while Sagestar promptly turned his back upon the dusty brown warrior. Only Hailclaw remained blind to what was going on. ''Harefoot...what did you do?'' she murmured, eyeing him nervously. The silvery warrior wasn't sure what to think of Harefoot now, he'd helped her bury her kittens but it appeared the entire of his clan despised him. ''I-I left a queen while she still had her kittens...in Tumbleclan this is a crime.'' Harefoot explained. Hailclaw was about to reply when suddenly a ginger-furred warrior sauntered up to Harefoot, eyes blazing with anger. ''You piece of scum!'' hissed Squirreltail, fur prickling with fury. ''I'm sorry.'' came his mumbled response. Harefoot couldn't say anything, he could only weather the storm. ''Good thing Loonheart has me instead, you low-life.'' growled Squirreltail, before sauntering off. No doubt to talk to Loonheart, and her kittens too. ''Well, she was polite.'' muttered Hailclaw,scowling quietly at Squirreltail. ''You don't think I'm a monster?'' replied Harefoot, his eyes shining in the bright sun. ''Golly no...she's got the entire clan for her kittens, I had nobody.'' reasoned Hailclaw.''She just needs to stop being such a kitten!''

There was blood, Russetleaf's blood. Trembling, Firefang looked around nervously as though the suspected attackers would leap out and flay their pelts. ''We need to go and tell Sagestar now.'' murmured Firefang, looking from Mudwhisker to Foxtail. ''You go Firefang, go quickly.'' replied Foxtail, staring sternly at the old oak tree. ''I think she's been killed, Mudwhisker...'' The dark brown tabby gave no reply, flicking his ears silently. He truly didn't know,
he was truly and utterly clueless. ''I'm not sure, I really aren't.'' Mudwhisker sighed. ''I just hope we find her soon...''.

Paws thumping over the grass, heart racing with terror, Sagestar was striding towards his patrol. Firefang at his flank, babbling on about the blood and Russetleaf. Upon spotting Foxtail and Mudwhisker, the pale grey tom sped up. ''W-what's happened?'' he panted. ''I'm sorry, sir, but we're not sure.'' Mudwhisker sighed. ''We're just not sure, Sagestar but we believe Russetleaf has been attacked.'' ''or killed!'' chimed in Firefang. ''...J-just keep looking.'' Sagestar replied, he'd find her. He'd not rest until he found Russetleaf once more!

Meanwhile back at camp, trouble was brewing. Rookkit, Bramblekit and Willowkit had all been eagerly anticipating their apprentice-ceremonies since dawn, but all because their father had left, all because of a new-comer, all because Sagestar just had to vanish looking for Russetleaf, they'd not become apprentices. ''Bummer.'' grumbled Rookkit, staring at his tiny paws. ''Whyyy...'' moaned Bramblekit to herself. Both were quite miserable but not as much as Willowkit. She'd been anticipating the day where she and Magpiepaw could finally spend hours on end telling tales to one another. Despite her young age, she'd already worked up a bond with dear Magpiepaw and couldn't help but feel betrayed that her apprentice ceremony was delayed. ''Don't cry!'' squeaked an observant Cranekit. ''It'll come later.'' mumbled Cuckookit, trotting shyly up to Bramblekit. ''I promise.'' he sighed, eyes bright with hope. ''Oh forget it...'' grumbled Bramblekit. ''Hope isn't going to make us become apprentices.''. Willowkit nodded in agreement, expecting Rookkit to do the same. ''But we just need to be patient...Sagestar's just busy.'' reasoned Rookkit, flicking his tail thoughtfully. ''Just have patience.'' ''Indeed...'' murmured Swanfoot, curling her tail around her kittens. ''Just be patient..you'll get to be apprentices soon enough.'' she added, her voice rather ominous.

''At this rate I'm going to be a warrior not a medicine cat!'' moaned Volepaw, sighing loudly. ''Oh, chill...it means you'll get to see more of this!'' replied Palepaw, arching his back. ''T-that's great.'' sighed Volepaw. Magpiepaw glared at Palepaw, shaking his head. ''Yeah, 'cause your the hunk of Tumbleclan.'' he snarked. ''Well, no-one's denying, honey!'' ''Oh shut it.''

Sagestar, Mudwhisker, Foxtail and Firefang continue searching for Russetleaf

The four cats of Tumbleclan kept looking for their lost medicine cat, the cool air blowing against their pelts. But the more they walk, more of Russetleaf's blood was showing. They finally decided to follow the bloody trait to see where it lead. They sooner or later, find the source of this bloody path but what they saw utterly shocked them. Russetleaf's lifeless body was on the ground, the heavy scent of a fox on her. She wasn't breathing nor moving. She was long gone.

Russetleaf has died due to a fox attack!

@Dinolil1
Sorry this took long! I've been busy and totally forgot about Trail Clans. I hope you're happy with outcome and if not, feel free to come yell at me in PM.
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - SAGECLAN [ 7 ]

Postby kaden » Mon May 01, 2017 3:21 am

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Seven | Males: Four | Females: Three
Servings: Three
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 06/04/2017

xxxxx A light breeze rustled the ferns as Honeystar re-entered camp with the new warrior by her side. Like Stormrunner, the tom was forced to sleep outside camp and hunt his own prey for the first few days before Honeystar accepted him as a full warrior and allowed him inside camp for the first time. It was soon learned that she had given him the name Bearclaw, and it wasn't hard to see why. Bearclaw was a large, looming, burly tom. Taller than Stormrunner and his thick, matted fur gave him a wider stance. He was obviously a powerful tom, and he had a large, booming voice that could make kits shiver in their fur. Although he seemed an ambitious and powerful cat, Honeystar seemed to have taken an immediate liking to him and placed most of her trust in him. The light golden she-cat couldn't help but ponder over the frightened glances her apprentice seemed to be giving when Bearclaw strode past, or the imminent tension in the air when Bearclaw spoke around her. Honeystar dismissed the act as Hazelpaw being frightened, and decided to pay no more heed to it. On the morning she was going to visit the moonpool, she watched her apprentice bound up to her, "Honeystar! Are we going to go training yet? Am I ready to go on a patrol?" The young she-cat asked excitedly. Honeystar simply laughed, "I'm leaving to share tongues with StarClan, Hazelpaw. I just need to wait for Featherburr to return from gathering herbs and then I'll be off," Hazelpaw frowned, lashing her tail, "That's not fair!" She whined. "I promise I'll take you on your first patrol when you come back. For today I could send you training with someone else, what about Bearclaw? He has nothing to do today," Honeystar asked, as Bearclaw strode past the pair. The burly tom let out a laugh, shaking his head, "I'd love to, but unfortunately I have some catching up with Stormrunner to do," The tom simply said before walking on. Hazelpaw's timid eyes followed Bearclaw until he disappeared into the warriors' den and a moment later, Featherburr appeared into camp, whisking Honeystar into his den for the travel herbs she would need for her journey.

xxxxx On the other side of camp, beside the entrance, Sparrowfrost lay, sprawled out under the sun. She barely heard the pawsteps of her sister approaching, "Hey, Sparrowfrost," came Honeystar's brief greeting. Sparrowfrost let out a small huff, "Don't you have better things to be doing, like, I don't know, bossing the other warriors about while chasing after Owlflame?" the tortoiseshell molly meowed dryly. Honeystar brushed her tail over the dry ground, "From what I've heard you and Stormrunner have a little thing going on between each other, maybe going on a little hunting date later?" Honeystar teased, "Pfft, he wishes," Sparrowfrost spat, feeling butterflies but starting to grow impatient with Honeystar, "Keep walking, sunshine," "Calm down, I'm leaving now. I'm going to ask StarClan for another apprentice, a friend for Hazelpaw. She seems a bit lonely." Sparrowfrost just let out a grunt, sitting up as she watched Honeystar stride past.

xxxxx "Sparrowfrost?" The quiet, rumbling voice of Stormrunner took Sparrowfrost off guard and she turned around to greet her friend, "Stormrunner. What's up?" She purred, nuzzling his shoulder gently, "Hey, um, do you mind if we go on a walk? There's something I'd like to talk about with you," the thin tabby tom asked quietly. Sparrowfrost immediately agreed, standing up to walk out of camp by the warrior's side. They walked and talked for what seemed like an eternity, making the same old jokes and striking up casual conversation. Stormrunner stopped at the foot of an oak and turned around to face Sparrowfrost, his short silver coat shining like metal in the dusk light. Sparrowfrost had almost forgot that Stormrunner wanted to talk to her about something important, it had just seemed like one of their usual nighttime walks. He touched his nose to hers before speaking, "Sparrowfrost. You have been my first and best friend, I could trust you with anything and you know that. I was your first denmate, I helped you with your problems with your sister, we hunted together every night." He paused, his eyes meeting hers, "I know we haven't been the closest ever since Owlflame joined the clan, but being away from you made me realise how much I needed you around. I can see us having a future together. Our kits would be beautiful, just like you. Would you do me the honor of being my mate?" The tabby tom asked. Sparrowfrost was conflicted. Stormrunner was her best friend and always had been. How had she not noticed he liked her this way before? She had simply dismissed the flirtatious comments, tails brushing and sleeping beside each other as friendly actions, but Stormrunner obviously wanted more. She felt herself stepping forwards. 'I do love Stormrunner'. She looked away from him. 'But what about Owlflame?' She felt his breath on her neck. 'Do I choose my best friend; Stormrunner's bubbly, bright fire?' She stepped back. 'Or is it my childhood love; Owlflame's soft, sweet flower I yearn for?' She spun around. 'I don't need fire- I have enough of that in my own personality.' She sprinted towards camp. 'It is the quiet, kind things I need in life to keep me from going crazy.' She broke through the brambles, slamming into the ground. 'Owlflame is my first and last love.' Her eyes met with Owlflame's outside their den. 'Nothing will ever stop me from having him.' She bolted forwards and crashed into him. 'Not Stormrunner's pleading, not Honeystar's wishes,' She held him close as she felt her eyes start to well up.

xxxxx "Owlflame?" "Yeah?" "Let's get out of here."

[ The clan consumes a squirrel & vole ]
    [ Gathering herbs: Featherburr ]
    [ Stormrunner asks to be Sparrowfrost's mate, but is turned down ]
    [ Hunting patrol: Sparrowfrost, Owlflame ]
    [ Moonpool: New apprentice ]

Leader: --- 1
    - Honeystar | 20 moons | Female
    Light ginger she-cat with green eyes

Deputy: --- 1
    -- Owlflame | 27 moons | Male
    Grey-brown tom with large orange eyes

Medicine Cat: --- 1
    - Featherburr | 39 moons | Male
    Very small and fluffy tabby tom

Warriors: --- 3
    - Sparrowfrost | 20 moons | Female
    Beautiful calico she-cat with green eyes
    - Stormrunner | 28 moons | Male
    Tall grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    - Bearclaw | 35 moons | Male
    Large, furry brown tabby tom

Apprentices: --- 1
    - Hazelpaw | 8 moons | Female
    Dark tabby she-cat with brown eyes

Queens: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Kits: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Elders: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Ally Clans:
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    ✧ - North: ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
    ✧ - South: StreamClan | justice'n'joy
    ✧ - East: SnowClan | BrightDays
    ✧ - West: SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Medicine Store
    ✧ - X2 Catnip | Treats whitecough and greencough
    ✧ - X1 Cobwebs | Stops bleeding, broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Comfrey | Helps heal broken bones
    ✧ - X2 Feverfew | Cools fevers, treat headaches
    ✧ - X1 Mousebile | Used to remove ticks
    ✧ - X1 Nettle | Fights infection, induces vomiting
    ✧ - X1 Raspberry leaves | Eases pain during kitting
    ✧ - X1 Tansy | Treats coughs and heals wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    ✧ - Mouse | x1 | 1 serving each
    ✧ - Vole | x0 | 1 serving each
    ✧ - Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings each
    ✧ - Stoat | x0 | 2 servings each
    ✧ - Magpie | x0 | 3 servings each
    ✧ - Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings each

Mentors:
    ✧ - Honeystar | Hazelpaw | Fighting, hunting

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ - Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ - Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowfrost & Honeystar

Last edited by kaden on Sun May 07, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗 ➤ 𝟶

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Mon May 01, 2017 3:27 am

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗

`` 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 ``

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Fallclan is a clan that lives in a flat, abandoned plantation. Two-legs used to live on that plantation a long time ago but now not a single two-leg soul lives there. Instead of two-legs living there, the cats of Fallclan now take resident of the plantation. There used to be a house on the plantation too but when the two-legs left, the house was torn down, leaving it just an empty field for the Fallclan cats to thrive. Fallclan is one of the more smarter clans of this world. They would rather talk things out with the problems that arise in their clan instead of just fighting the problems head on. You can tell that a cat is a warrior of Fallclan by their lean, skinny, and swift-looking appearance. Most cats of Fallclan are short-haired cats, which makes them very vulnerable to sickness during leaf-bare and leaf-fall. The cats of Fallclan use the leaves that fly by to make their nest and they go out of their way to find brambles for their dens. The main diet of Fallclan is birds and voles. Many birds and voles scattered across the plantation, without knowing that Fallclan cats live there. But many predators do come there way also. Their two main predators are Foxes and Wild dogs. Well now that you know Fallclan, would you like to join this mighty clan?

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Last edited by ✬ CyberNerd ✬ on Mon May 01, 2017 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon May 01, 2017 5:06 am

Number of Cats: 33 | Males: 16 | Females: 17
Next Moonpool Visit: x

Crowstorm woke early that morning. He was in a good mood - a really good mood - for whatever reason. He didn't know why, but he couldn't stop smiling. It was just one of those days, he guessed. No one else was awake yet, so the tom padded around the camp for a little while, content with simply listening to the birds and watching the sunrise. Such a perfect morning it was. So perfect - everything was just perfect. "Hi there," a purr sounded from behind him. Smiling as he instantly recognized the voice, Crowstorm turned and touched his nose to Daisyskip's. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" he purred. "Pretty well, thanks," she mewed happily. "You're awake awfully early." The black warrior chuckled a little. "I don't know why, honestly, I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. For some reason I just feel like today is gonna be a good day...." he trailed off, staring out of the camp at the rising sun. Daisyskip smiled and followed his gaze. The two sat there together watching the sunrise and simply enjoying each other's company for a while. Daisyskip was always happy whenever she was around Crowstorm. He could always make her laugh and cheer her up and he didn't stare at the place where her right eye had been like others did. He didn't care if her eye was missing and always said she was the most beautiful she-cat he'd ever seen, which certainly warmed her heart. For a while now she had been waiting for him to ask her to be his mate. She had been considering asking him herself but was way too nervous about it. As if hearing her thoughts, Crowstorm suddenly blurted out, "Will you be my mate?" before quickly looking down at his paws with a bit of embarrassment. Daisyskip gasped before exclaiming, "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, oh yes!! Of course I will! Yes!" Then a chorus of muffled giggling sounded behind them. The two turned to see Daisyskip's family standing there at the warriors' den's entrance. "What?! What are you doing?" the cream tabby questioned as she bounded over to her mother and brothers. "How long were you..?" Foxpounce chuckled, "Oh, I just heard you two talking so I decided to wake Birch and mom up to see if that was gonna happen." "About time, too," Birchwing added. Honeydapple had the biggest grin on her face as she leaned forward to touch her nose to her daughter's. She was so happy - so happy that Daisyskip found someone.

"Can I leave this stinky place yet?" Adder grumbled, wrinkling her nose at the stench that arose from Appleheart removing the cobweb bound around her former loner's leg. The cobweb was soaked with herb juices which had created such a pungent odor. The ginger tom gave a slight chuckle, "Hang on, let me take a look at it." After he had cleaned the wound of all the herbs and cobwebs, he inspected it carefully, looking for any signs of infection setting in. "Alright, you're good to go." "Finally!" the tortoiseshell breathed as she leapt to her paws and dashed out of the medicine den. With the irritable young warrior out of the way, Appleheart turned his attention to Frostpath. "How are you feeling?" he queried as he looked over her injuries, his eyes clouding with concern. The white she-cat only shrugged, and Appleheart frowned at this. They didn't have anymore cobwebs in the herb storage - they had all been used on Webfang and Adder's injuries, so he was worried about Frostpath. The marigold was working to stop infections and a bit of the bleeding, but not all of it, and the poppy seeds had helped her to calm down. They needed cobwebs. Willowcloud had left early in the morning to search for some and Appleheart had stayed behind to keep an eye on the warrior. He began to pace around the den nervously.

Dewpaw lay near the back of the apprentices' den, watching his siblings play with the others. He felt so unwanted, so out of place. He had been hoping that after she became an apprentice, Russetpaw would cease her taunting - but she didn't. The young tom had no idea why it was 'weird' or 'creepy' for his eyes to be different colors, but his sister was bent on convincing the others to avoid him. 'If his eyes are all messed up, StarClan knows what else is wrong with him! Could be why he's so grumpy all the time,' she'd say. Words cannot express how deeply hurt he felt inside, so alone and abandoned. Weren't his siblings supposed to be the ones who look after him and always stay by his side? He didn't know what he'd done to make his sister act such a way. It was mornings like this that when the sun was out and the birds were singing and everyone was happy, he'd sit in the apprentices' den all alone and try to sleep for as long as possible, dreading leaving the safety of the den and being out in the openness of the camp where Russetpaw would surely see him and think up another taunt for him. It was times like this that when he'd see all the other apprentices frolicking about in the camp, having fun, he'd begin to cry quietly, knowing that he would not be welcomed. He just didn't understand and would want to let all his emotions out in a scream, but knew he couldn't, for it would draw so much more unneeded attention. Suddenly Frigidrose poked her head inside the den, and Dewpaw quickly made an effort to regain his composure, wiping a paw over his face in an attempt to dry the few fresh tears. "What do you want?" he mumbled, just barely audible. The warrior tilted her head to the side a bit. "Dewpaw, are you okay?" she queried gently in the soft voice that only a mother has. The apprentice sent her a slight glare before returning his gaze to his paws. "Yeah, sure, I'm definitely okay." Frigidrose frowned and stepped carefully into the den, sitting down next to her apprentice and wrapping her tail around him. "Is it Russetpaw?" Dewpaw didn't speak for fear that his voice would crack and gave a small nod. The she-cat sighed lightly and licked the top of his head. "I don't know why she's doing this either. Soon enough she's bound to realize just how mouse-brained she is, don't worry. "But what if she doesn't stop?" Dewpaw whimpered quietly. "I-I don't get it. My eyes are different colors - so what? It doesn't affect who I am, does it?" Frigidrose gave a small smile. "You're exactly right. It doesn't affect who you are at all." She paused a moment before continuing, "Sometimes others just have to pick on someone, and only StarClan knows why. But you'll show them." Her big pale green eyes stared into the apprentice's odd ones. "You'll certainly show them. Wouldn't you want them to understand just how hurt, how betrayed you feel?" He didn't speak for a moment, taking it all in, pondering each and every of her words. Finally, a quiet but firm meow came from him, "Yes." A broad smile found its way onto Frigidrose's face. "Alright then. Oh, Ashenclaw wanted us to patrol - are you up for it?" Her words having given him a little more confidence, Dewpaw nodded with a smile.

"Good morning, Honeydapple," Emberstar purred to the cream warrior as she finished her breakfast of mouse. "Oh, hello, Emberstar! How are you this morning?" Honeydapple replied, giving her chest fur a lick before getting to her paws. "I'm well, thank you. I came to ask how Breezepaw and Cinderpaw's training is going? I know they're the age of being appointed warriors, and I wanted to know if you think they're ready," the leader meowed. She hadn't seen much of Frigidrose's kits lately. Either they were out training or on a patrol, always somewhere she couldn't find them. She was curious to see how they were doing, knowing that their mother had apparently moved on after mourning her lost daughter for so long. Hoping not to appear to have anything against the former queen, Emberstar was eager to promote the two apprentices to warriors. They deserved it after all - they were training hard and were fourteen moons old already and hadn't caused the Clan any havoc with their mother having been so enraged by Shadekit's death. "Yes, yes, they're both doing wonderfully!" Honeydapple purred happily. "They have finished their final training session. I believe they are ready." Emberstar smiled. "Great. Why don't we all go on a hunting patrol together so I can see for myself how they're doing?" The cream warrior nodded eagerly. "Yes, that would be fantastic! I'll go fetch them and Cloudtalon."

Breezepaw and her brother were sitting at the entrance of the apprentices' den, watching as the other older apprentices left the camp to train. Breezepaw kneaded the ground anxiously with her claws. It had been a couple moons since she and Cinderpaw had completed their fourth training session - why weren't they warriors yet? Was Emberstar still upset with their mother? Why would she take it out on them? It was so unfair, she thought. Just because Frigidrose was a jerk didn't mean they were! The silver tabby let out a low sigh as she glanced around the camp. The two siblings had been so idle lately with nothing to do besides patrols. Their training was finished, all they were waiting on was their warrior ceremony. Whenever Breezepaw thought of the sure-to-come ceremony, her paws tingled with excitement. But when would it come? Surely Emberstar wouldn't make them wait too much longer? "Hey, are you two ready for your assessment?" Cloudtalon meowed excitedly as he trotted up to them. Breezepaw's expression brightened. "Assessment?" "Yeah, Emberstar wants to go hunting with you two, Honeydapple, and myself to see how you're doing," her mentor purred. "Come on! You'll both do great." The silver she-cat turned to her brother with a thrilled gleam in her eye before they bounded off after the warrior to where Emberstar and Honeydapple were standing at the camp entrance. The leader gave a small smile and meowed, "Let's go."

Russetpaw and Ivypaw were giggling amongst themselves as they carefully crept out of the camp. Now that Russetpaw was out of the nursery, Snowstep wasn't watching her all the time and she was free to sneak off with her friend. She had been waiting for this day since she first spoke to Ivypaw. They would have so much fun! They would get to hunt by themselves, go spy on the bordering Clans - oh, what fun it would be. With Crowstorm pretty much taking the day off to spend time with his new mate, Russetpaw was free from training. However, Ivypaw thought that Foxpounce had mentioned the day before that they would be training today, but the younger apprentice managed to convince her to forget about that for a little while so they could go explore the territory. "You have to show me all your favorite places in the territory! she chirped. "And then we'll go to the border - any border, really! - so we can pretend to be big, scary warriors defending our territory from those rascals!" Ivypaw could only giggle at Russetpaw's imaginings and play along. "They shall forever tremble at the mention of Ivypaw and Russetpaw," she declared. "No! Russetstar and her beloved deputy Ivyfoot!" the younger meowed quickly, making up her friend's warrior name on the spot. "Hmm, no, 'Ivyfoot' doesn't sound so cool...." she mewed, racking her brain in search of a better name. "Ooh! We could both be the leaders! Russetstar and Ivystar!" They both laughed at this and hurriedly continued on their 'patrol'. Suddenly a sound caught Ivypaw's attention. Russetpaw immediately noticed this, asking quite loudly, "What is it?" and was quickly shushed by the older apprentice. Was it the patrol that had been sent out not too long before they ventured out of the camp? The two stood perfectly still for a few moments, careful not to make any sound - Russetpaw even held her breath, which soon resulted in obnoxious gasping after only a couple seconds. "Russetpaw! I told you to keep quiet!" "Sorry! I -" "Russetpaw?" The apprentices froze at Snowstep's voice. "Russetpaw, what in StarClan's name are you doing out here? Ivypaw too? Get over here!" Allowing herself a few muffled grumbles of complaint, the ginger tabby began to pad slowly toward her mother with the tortoiseshell tabby not far behind. It was the patrol, Russetpaw realized. Wait, was that Dewpaw there too? "What's Dewpaw doing out? If you meet a different Clan's patrol, they're bound to think we're weird because of his messed up eyes," she blurted carelessly. Her brother's ears flattened back and he stared at his paws. "Russetpaw, we've talked about this -" Snowstep began firmly, but was interrupted. "You should have just left him back at the camp. No one wants to see him, he's weird." Ivypaw could tell the situation was going to take a turn for the worst, and so she quickly spoke up, "I-I think we should get going." She said to Snowstep, "I'll make sure she gets back to camp okay." Dewpaw could feel his throat tightening as they left, tears threatening to spill. He wouldn't let them, though, not one bit. No one could see how he would cry like a kit - he was too proud. And so he swallowed his frustration, but it was soon to boil over.

x1 poppy seeds and x1 marigold have been used
Becoming an apprentice: Fernkit
Becoming mates: Daisyskip & Crowstorm
Herb hunting: Willowcloud
Becoming warriors: Breezepaw & Cinderpaw -> Breezeclaw & Cinderdawn
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Patchthorn, Frigidrose, Adder, Snowstep, & Dewpaw
Hunting: Emberstar, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Breezepaw, & Cinderpaw
Training: Falconpaw, Heatherpaw, Pinepaw, & Ivypaw

Injuries
Frostpath | needs: poppy seeds ✓ marigold ✓ cobwebs ✕

Leader:
      Emberstar | 56 | F | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7/9]

Deputy:
      Ashenclaw | 59 | M | X

Medicine Cats:
      Willowcloud | 48 | F | X
      Appleheart | 25 | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      none

Warriors: [15]
      Patchthorn | 61 | M | X
      Webfang | 65 | M | X
      Briardusk | 40 | F | X
      Dustfall | 53 | M | X
      Frostpath | 29 | F | X
      Honeydapple | 50 | F | X
      Cloudtalon | 38 | M | X
      Stormbreeze | 26 | M | X
      Badgerstrike | 68 | F | X
      Daisyskip | 21 | F | X - right eye missing
      Foxpounce | 21 | M | X
      Birchwing | 21 | M | X
      Frigidrose | 41 | F | X
      Crowstorm | 26 | M | X
      Adder | 21 | F | X
      Snowstep | 32 | F | X

Apprentices: [10]
      Breezepaw | 14 | F | X
      Cinderpaw | 14 | M | X
      Falconpaw | 13 | M | X
      Pinepaw | 13 | M | X
      Heatherpaw | 13 | F | X
      Ivypaw | 9 | F | X
      Dewpaw | 7 | M | X
      Russetpaw | 7 | F | X
      Otterpaw | 7 | M | X
      Brightpaw | 7 | F | X

Queens: [1]
      Tinyfeather | 52 | F | X

Kits: [1]
      Fernkit | 6 | F | X

Elders: [1]
      Sunstripe | 108 | M | X

Deceased Cats:
      Shadekit | drowned
      Featherpaw | murdered by Frigidrose

Mates:
      Honeydapple & ???
      xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
      Frigidrose & ???
      xx↪ Breezepaw, Shadekit, Cinderpaw
      Emberstar & Webfang
      xx↪ Falconpaw, Pinepaw, Heatherpaw
      Snowstep & ???
      xx↪ Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, Brightpaw
      Tinyfeather & Dustfall
      xx↪ Fernkit
      Daisyskip & Crowstorm

Borders:
      Northern | forest | BeechClan
      Southern | fields | AsterClan
      Western | river | StrikeClan
      Eastern | fields | SootClan
      North-east | forest | EchoClan
      North-west | river | LotusClan
      South-east | fields | AspenClan
      South-west | fields | open
        Ally Clans:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

Enemy Clans:
        none

Medicine Store:
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x2 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burdock root | x1 | treats infection
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures.
        Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison.
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Sweet-sedge | x1 | Eases infection
        Thyme | x1 | Treats shock
        Wild garlic | x2 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Willow bark | x1 | Eases pain, inflammation, diarrhea, and fevers
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x9 | 1 serving
        Vole | x7 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x7 | 2 servings
        Hare | x7 | 3 servings
        Birds | x9 | 3 servings
        Total | 43 | 85 servings

Mentors:
        Cloudtalon | Breezepaw | climbing, battle, swimming, hunting
        Honeydapple | Cinderpaw | climbing, battle, swimming, hunting
        Frostpath | Falconpaw | hunting, battle, climbing
        Birchwing | Pinepaw | hunting, battle, climbing
        Stormbreeze | Heatherpaw | hunting, battle, climbing
        Foxpounce | Ivypaw | battle
        Frigidrose | Dewpaw | none
        Crowstorm | Russetpaw | none
        Patchthorn | Otterpaw | none
        Dustfall | Brightpaw | none
Last edited by ashton. on Sun May 07, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Mon May 01, 2017 6:29 am

you successfully chased the rogues away! the season is now leaf-fall! prey is scarcer and there is more chances of finding foxes or badgers on your territory. kitting will be harder and it would be a good idea to stock up on herbs.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emberwisp wrote:

the clan-cats watched in awe as nour caught prey after prey. the tom seemed to have a lot of fun, running and jumping everywhere he went. it was all a game to him. if he caught the most prey, he won. briarstar couldn't help but feel amazed at his amazing hunting skills. once back at camp, the leader knew something was off. honeyfur, the medicine cat, was nowhere in sight. a few cats were chatting quietly, slight frowns of worry on their faces. "what's going on?" briarstar asked to silvershade, who was back from her patrol. "mothflower started kitting." the deputy replied. pawsteps were heard as honeyfur walked out of the nursery. "she gave birth to two healthy kits. she'll need rest now, so give her the peace and quiet she deserves."

[ your cats caught three mice, a snake, two lizards, a carp, a toad and a squirrel! ]
[ your patrol chased the rogues away without any conflict! ]
[ all apprentices learned the hunting skill! ]
[ mothflower gave birth to two kits! ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Katrione wrote:

brindlecloud hummed as she wandered around the territory. the medicine cat was looking for herbs, but she mind couldn't help but think about her former mentor, ramhorn, who had left echoclan for pineclan. even though the she-cat completely understood and supported the tom's decision, she did feel a little lonely. life as a medicine cat wasn't the same without her mentor, and brindlecloud now had to sleep alone in her den, gather herbs alone... the molly's thoughts were interrupted as she came nose to nose with a nervous border patrol. "what's wrong?" she asked to her leader. squirrelstar seemed quite on edge, nervously looking left and right before answering. "we smelled a badger at a border. and when there's one badger, there could be more."

[ brindlecloud found blackberry leaves! ]
[ your patrol found the scent of a badger! ]
[ your cats caught a mouse, a vole, a salmon, a squirrel and a pigeon! ]
[ all the apprentices learned the climbing skill! ]

imp. wrote:

skystar was walking back to camp from the moonpool when she heard a little squeak. the leader turned around to a ginger cat licking their paw after having cut themselves with a thorn. not wasting a second, the molly walked up to the cat to introduce herself. "hello. i am skystar from skyclan, who are you?" the fluffy cat looked up at the newcomer, not suprised at all to see her. "hello. starclan told me to find this bush to find you. i guess i wasn't careful enough. i'm your new medicine cat." skystar looked at the cat from top to bottom before nodding. "good. you may come back with me."

[ starclan sent you a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to start your collection. ]

↞ Đɇfɇnđɇɍ ↠ wrote:

silverstar opened one eye, then the other as she woke up from her dream with her ancestors. to her surprise, there was a cat in the cave with her. "so this is the moonpool, huh? pretty cool." the cat looked quite at ease and didn't notice the molly's surprised look. "i mean, starclan had already showed it to me in a dream, but it's more impressive when you're actually there." the cat finally noticed silverstar's face and immediately understood her puzzlement. "oh! right, i forgot to tell you. starclan taught me the warrior code and told me to come here to meet you. i'm the warrior you asked for."

[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]
[ whitebark found dandelion! ]

ActualCannibalShia wrote:

risingstar had been chatting with motheyes when a strange scent hit his nose. motheyes also seemed to be confused by the fowl smell and the two cats decided to follow the trail. the scent lead to a burrow that smelled very strongly. risingstar then suddenly remembered the scent. "that's a fox's burrow! they might still be around, we better leave before they come back." the patrol ran off until they were at a safe distance. "let's go back to camp and announce it to the others. we'll have to be careful from now on."

[ minnowstep found thyme! ]
[ flamepaw learned the battle skill! ]
[ your patrol found the scent of a fox! ]

littleswegbunny wrote:

stormfrost had been chatting with snowdust when the molly's eyes widened and let out a small squeak of pain. "the kits are coming!" the medicine cat rushed to get some herbs and brought the queen inside the nursery. the patrol returned with the new warrior. fernstar immediately knew what was going on and asked thrushwillow to show the newcomer around. fernstar poked his head inside the nursery only to be lead out by stormfrost. "having kits is no easy job! snowdust needs to rest and only her mate will be able to come see her for now. too much activity will only tire her more."

[ snowdust gave birth to three kits! ]
[ your patrol found a warrior! ]

♥ Enchanted ♥ wrote:

willowstar stretched and groomed her fur as she woke up the next day of her visit with starclan. hawknose had smelled a badger at the southern border, so the she-cat decided to cautiously check it out. as the leader was walking towards the border, a cry of help made her ears turn in right. "is anyone here? my foot is stuck!" willowstar ran over to see a ginger cat that had his left foot stuck in the roots of a tree. the stranger's face brightened as the molly came over to help them. "thank you! that pesky mouse sure got me." after some struggle, the cat's leg was able to be pulled out, but their paw started bleeding. "come to my clan, we have a medicine cat that can heal you. when you're feeling better, you could become a warrior." after a short period of hesitation, the cat nodded and followed willowstar back to camp.

[ maplewhisker caught a shrew! ]
[ hawknose found the scent of a badger! ]
[ starclan sent you a warrior! they need one cobweb for their bleeding paw! ]

Arya22 wrote:

spiderstar came back from the moonpool only to find ravenfeather speaking with a unfamiliar cat. "who is this?" the tom asked, approaching the pair. "they said they're the warrior you asked starclan for." the black deputy replied. "yes. starclan taught me their ways in a dream and told me to come here to meet you." spiderstar nodded and mentally noted to do their warrior ceremony later on in the day. "ravenfeather, show them around." the pair both left to go visit the warrior den while the white and grey tom was heading towards the medicine cat den. "how's leafstrike?" the leader asked as he came in. "great! i'll be back to my warrior duties tomorrow." the warrior answered, a wide smile on his face. his fever was gone, thanks to the lavender fawnthroat had given him.

[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]
[ ravenfeather caught a rabbit! ]

diamondfox wrote:
Foxclan

russetstar had been walking looking for some prey when he came nose to nose with an unknown cat. "who are you?" the tom asked. "any who are you?" the cat replied. russetstar let out a small chuckle at the black cat's sassy meow. "i'm russetstar from foxclan." the loner's eyes widened. "you're from a clan? i heard quite a lot about those! you know what, bring me back to your camp and i'll be your deputy." russetstar stared at the cat from head to tail before nodding and leading them to their new home.

[ starclan sent you a deputy! ]

shimmerstream wrote:

flaxenheart was back at camp from chasing of the rogue group at the eastern border and felt prouder than ever. she may be younger than ravinepaw, but she earned her warrior name before him and proved herself quite quickly. the molly had helped to peacefully keep the rogues out of their territory with well chosen words. her thoughts were interrupted when ravinepaw came back from his warrior test. and from the face the tom was making, it was clear he had succeeded in getting his warrior name.

[ your patrol chased off the rogues peacefully! ]
[ luckypaw learned the fighting skill! ]
[ poppythorn found cobwebs! ]
[ silkpaw may now continue her warrior training! ]
[ ravinepaw passed his warrior test and earned his warrior name, ravinepath! ]

[ tumbleclan, beechclan and orchardclan, you are being used in the trial event! ]

[ caveclan, aspenclan and lotusclan, your replies are here! ]

[ crowclan and summitclan your replies are here! ]

[ strikeclan your reply is here! ]
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 01, 2017 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me