Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby killer romance. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:11 am

Number of Cats: 10 cats: 5 S, 5 T (3 servings)

Date of moonpool visit:28th April

Proudly, Darktree dropped his carry of the coltsfoot down in the medicine cat den, where Fauna was waiting patiently. Gratefully, she nodded to Darktree as he left the den to go and see what everyone else was doing. Brackenflower entered and immediately started to chew up her carry of coltsfoot. She made it into a pulse and gently eased it little by little into the elder's mouth. "Swallow it nice and slowly, so that it can have time to soothe your throat." little by little, until the serving was gone. "How's that?" She asked.
"That's... that's much better." said Fauna, testing her voice gently. "Thank you. Sorry I'm being such a burden."
"Oh, you're not a burden. Any cat deserves to be healthy." She smiled happily and left to check up on the kits.

Pumastar had been fascinated, listening to Hareflight explain his history. As he'd talked on and on, she'd developed what she was sure was a little crush. He was a cocky, confident cat that charmed her with every one of his little quirks. Little did she know that the feeling was neutral. Hareflight loved the way she giggled at his jokes and her deep, yellow eyes. The two were lost in conversation when Thistlepelt arrived, and they almost didn't notice him until he shouted out Hareflight's name. Jerked out of the daydreamy chat with Pumastar, he leapt up onto his feet and glared round until he found the source. The two toms gazed at eachother. "Brother..." Thistlepelt whispered and they ran at eachother suddenly, exchanging questions and answers fondly. Pumastar watched and her heart swelled. Darktree emerged from the medicine cat and, confused, wandered into the warriors den for a nap. This seemed like something that would be best dealt with later.

Night had fallen, and the starry sky cast a beautiful mosaic above the cats' heads, most of which were asleep. However, two cats wandered about in the forest, chatting and laughing in the cool night air. "You know, you're quite like Thistlepelt, and yet, you're completely different." Pumastar observed, fascinated. Hareflight laughed and nodded. "I used to get that a lot." He stopped laughing and looked her in the eye. They had got to know eachother over the past moon, and he was completely in love. There was no doubting it. He never wanted any other cat for his mate and felt that this, this beautiful night, would be perfect for proposing the idea. "Pumastar, I don't think I've ever felt this way towards any other cat" He began, ducking his head nervously. Pumastar gasped a little, but he didn't notice. She honestly had no idea that he returned her affections, although she'd hoped. A lot. "I was wondering if you'd like to be my mate." He splurted out. His leader, surprised and joyful, nodded viciously and liked his cheek. "I don't want anything less. Although, I don't really know if I'm ready for kits, not yet anyway." Hareflight nodded, lost for words. He wasn't either.

Brightpool watched her little kits as they crawled around madly. She used her tail and paws to make sure they didn't leave the den or trip over anything, but they were hard to keep on top of. All three had so much energy!

(Brackenflower feeds Fauna a serving of coltsfoot.)
(Pumastar and Hareflight become mates but have decided not to have kits yet)
(Brightpool's kits are walking!)
(The clan has not eaten.)

Leader:
        Pumastar | 38 moons | She-cat | X
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        Thistlepelt | 43 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
        Brackenflower | 42 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
        Darktree | 52 moons | Tom | X
        Hareflight | 43 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
        Brightpool | 32 | She-cat | X

Kits:
        Scorchkit | 1 moon | Tom | X
        Tumblekit | 1 moon | Tom | X
        Thymekit | 1 moon | She-kit | X

Elders:
        Fauna | 169 moons | She-cat | X

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        North | Gustclan | Chamrosh
        East | Clan Name | Username
        South | Clan Name | Username
        West | Clan Name | Username
        South-East | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
        Spider web x1 | To patch up wounds and stop bleeding.
        Catmint x1 | The best cure for greencough​ and whitecough.
        Poppy seeds x1 | To ease pain and calm cats.
        Chervil x1 | To help infected would and bellyache. Sometimes helps kitting.
        Stinging nettle x1 | Induces vomiting, helps against swelling and can be used to fight infection. Helps heal bones when mixed with comfrey.
        Lavender x1 | Cures chills and fevers. Hides the stretch of death.
        Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety and shock.
        Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs.
        Coltsfoot x2 | Eases breathing or kitten-cough as well as cracked or sore pads.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 serving
        Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
        Small Birds | x0 | 1 servings
        Big Birds | x2 | 3 servings
        Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
        Fawns | x0 | 4 servings
        Vole | x1 | 1 serving

Mentors:
        Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
        Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
        Brightpool and Unknown | Scorchkit, Tumblekit, Thymekit
        Unknown and Unknown | Thistlepelt, Hareflight
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilentClan

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:15 am

Number of Cats: 13
Archive Thread

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cloudkit dashed around the camp, searching for a place to hide. He was playing hide-and-seek with Finchkit, and he was determined to retain his title as the champion of hiding. "Ready or not, here I come!" Finchkit yowled, opening her eyes. Panicked, Cloudkit dashed behind a bush next to the medicine den. It wasn't a great spot, but it would suffice. Warm rock pressed into his back, and the branches from the bush scratched at his face. But he bit back the pain and stayed as silent as a mouse. "Where are you?" FInchkit wailed, growing impatient. Cloudkit nearly choked from trying not to laugh. He loved when his sister couldn't find him. Suddenly, there was a terrifying cracking sound, right above Cloudkit's head. He looked above him just in time to see a giant hunk of rock detach itself from the tall rock wall behind him, and begin to plummet downwards. The kit darted out of the way just in time, the rock landed with a loud echo next to him. Cloudkit shuddered at the thought of what might have happened if he hadn't jumped to the side. Glancing upwards, Cloudkit noticed something unusual. A large, gaping hole stood where the rock once was. The perfect hiding spot! Cloudkit thought triumphantly. Beaming at his new discovery, the kit climbed up to the cave and slipped inside. The sunlight lit the first few fox-lengths of the cave, but as Cloudkit padded onwards he slipped into darkness. Fear began to edge its way into the kit's thoughts, his instincts begging him to turn back. But he was curious, as all kits are, and he wanted to keep exploring. He stuck close to one of the walls, his whiskers brushing the side. But the cat wasn't expecting the ground to suddenly slope downwards, and he stumbled and hit his head on the wall. "Ow!" Cloudkit yelped. He didn't feel any blood, but his head was throbbing. Rising to his paws, Cloudkit shook off the pain and continued down the tunnel.

The camp was chaos. Ivystar fought to keep her emotions under control as she assigned cats to go on patrols, searching for Cloudkit. "He didn't leave the camp, Ivystar. We would have scented him," Appleclaw told her calmly. "Well he's obviously not in the camp!" she yelled, anger rising within her. "He's my kit, Appleclaw! Go find him!" Wincing at the harsh rebuke, Appleclaw gathered his patrol and padded out of the camp. "Don't worry, Ivystar. We'll find him," Ivystar turned to see Lavendernose. She had grown close to the young queen during the moon she's been in camp. The leader just sighed, laying down and resting her head on her paws. "Ivystar!" Pepperfrost and Brightsky dashed up to the leader, their eyes filled with fear. "We scented Cloudkit behind a bush near the medicine den. A giant chunk of rock had fallen, it revealed a cave. We think he went inside," Pepperfrost explained hastily. Ivystar leaped to her paws, nearly knocking Lavendernose over. "He went in the cave? I thought he had more sense then that!" But she was already running toward the area Pepperfrost had described. "Yup, he definitely went in," she decided. The leader began to climb up to the cave, reaching it easily. "Cloudkit!" She shouted, quickly pacing down the tunnel.

Cloudkit was spellbound by the sight before him. He was sitting in a large cave that branched off from one of the tunnels. It was glowing with a light from an unknown source, but the strangest thing was that it was completely silent. He couldn't even hear his own pawsteps. It was as though entering the tunnel has turned him deaf. But he found that the silence was surprisingly peaceful. As the kit enjoyed the silence, he saw a shimmering cat emerge from one of the walls. She was a ginger tabby with striking turquoise eyes, and stars swirled around her paws. Cloudkit's eyes widened as he realized that this cat was from StarClan. "You've discovered the sacred silence," she meowed simply. Cloudkit titled his head in confusion. "The what?" he asked, but the cat only purred. But her features suddenly darkened, and Cloudkit was filled with apprehension. "You've done a great thing for your Clan, and you will go down in history as a hero. But I'm afraid your discovery has come with a sacrifice," she paused for dramatic effect. "You may never speak again." Cloudkit stumbled backwards, shocked. He wanted to scream, to protest, but he couldn't. It wasn't his place to object to the wishes of a StarClan cat. "I know this must come as a shock. All I can tell you is that when a cat becomes a warrior, they must spend a night in this cave," the cat began to fade away. Cloudkit sat in the silence, unable to believe what he had just head. You may never speak again. His head hanging, Cloudkit padded out of the cave. He wanted to get out of these dark, damp tunnels, and share his discovery with the Clan. "Cloudkit! Cloudkit!" a voice called. It was Ivystar. Cloudkit raced toward the direction of the voice, until his mother came into view. "Cloudkit!" the leader sprinted toward him and begun to groom the kit was such force that he ducked away. But Ivystar wasn't offended. "What were you thinking! Running away like that without telling anyone, I ought to punish you!" she scolded. Cloudkit didn't reply, he merely turned around a flicked his tail, signaling for his mother to follow him. The kit led the way back toward the cave of silence. Ivystar looked around in wonder once they reached the cave. "It's beautiful," she breathed. "Every new warrior must spend a night in this cave," the voice of the StarClan cat echoed around the cave, though she was nowhere to be seen. "We must return to camp, and tell everyone that you're okay. And about the cave, of course," Ivystar led the way this time, and Cloudkit was more than happy to follow her. His paws felt like they were made of boulders, and he was more exhausted than he'd ever been in his life. As the pair walked, a terrible rumbling sound boomed through the tunnel. Ivystar stopped abruptly, looking around in the dim light. The cracking sound continued, and dust and small stones began to rain from the ceiling. "Run!" Ivystar yowled, taking off down the tunnel. Cloudkit followed her as fast as he could, but he wasn't nearly as fast as the leader. Ivystar darted behind him and began pushing him with her nose, helping him along. But suddenly, an ear-piercing shriek filled the air, followed by a loud thump. Cloudkit looked behind him to see his mother lying on the ground, unconscious. A sharp rock had cut open the top of her head, and blood was flowing from the wound. Cloudkit began to tremble, horrified by the sight before him. I need to get help! Though it broke his heart to do so, the kit turned around and began to race down the tunnel again. The cracking sounds had stopped, and the ceiling seemed stable. For now, anyway. Finally, Cloudkit reached the exit. He hopped down from the tunnel into the camp, ignoring the cries of "Cloudkit!" from his clanmates. When the kit reached the medicine den, he flicked his tail urgently to tell Buzzardflight to follow him. Lynxpaw looked confused by the gesture, but Buzzardflight understood. He hastily began to make two leaf-wraps of many herbs, handing one to Lynxpaw. "Lead the way," he meowed. Cloudkit was confused as to why Buzzardflight seemed to understand so easily. Perhaps he had had a vision from StarClan. But there was no time to dwell on it now, his mother could be dead. The thought of her lifeless body bleeding out onto the stones pumped adrenaline into his tired paws, causing the kit to race down the tunnels as fast as possible. He knew he was getting close when sticky blood began to stain his paws.

The next day:
Ivystar woke up in the medicine den. The first thing she felt was a throb in her head that was so powerful, she thought it would explode. The world was blurry, but she could scent Buzzardflight, Whitewhisker, and the strong scent of herbs that caused her head to hurt more. "Drink," a cat commanded. The voice was slurred and unrecognizable to the injured leader, but it was presumably the medicine cat. She felt wet moss touch her lips, and she eagerly lapped it up. "IVYSTAR!" a piercing shriek of joy came from somewhere close by, sending a fresh stab of pain through Ivystar's head. "Hush, Finchkit. Ivystar needs to rest," Whitewhisker chastised her. Ivystar turned to look at her mate, but his features were blurry. Even though she was laying down, nausea overtook the leader and the world went dark.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Brightsky, Whitewhisker, Pepperfrost, Sunshadow,]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight, Lynxpaw]
[border patrol: Appleclaw, Coaldust, Ivystar]

[the clan ate 3 servings of bird]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          Ivystar | 50 moons | female | X

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 43 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 68 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Lynxpaw| 15 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 34 moons | female| X
          Appleclaw | 32 moons | male | X
          Sunshadow| 40 moons | male | X
          Coaldust| 51 moons | male | X
          Pepperfrost | 14 moons | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Ivystar | 50 moons | female | X
          Lavendernose | 21 moons | female | X

Kits:
          Cloudkit | 5 moons | male | X
          Finchkit | 5 moons | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    East | RippleClan | artemis
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1
    Cobweb | stops bleeding | X1
    Borage | helps queens produce milk | X1
    Chervil | treats infection and bellyache | X1
    Thyme | helps cats in shock | X2
    Juniper Berries | helps troubled breathing | X1
    Parsley | stops queens from producing milk | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 1 serving left

Mentors:
    Whitewhisker | Pepperfrost | hunting, fighting, climbing, tracking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Ivystar + Whitewhisker | Cloudkit, Finchkit
    Name and Name | Kits
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FeatherClan reply no. 3

Postby ashton. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:37 am

WEATHER: leaf-fall is here! the leaves of the trees have begun to show signs of shifting into beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows. thank starclan the dogs are gone, but be careful, for this is also the beginning of the time in which you will see more foxes and possibly badgers. herbs and prey are becoming just slightly scarcer, still relatively easy to find.

Chinchy wrote:
Featherclan
Number of Cats: 3
Next moonpool visit: May 3rd

Dawnstar was nothing but furious when she returned with the new deputy. She had been in a good mood, trying to get to know the tom well as he would be the next in line to leading the clan, yet Puddlewhisper had chosen that time to tell her about the rogue scent. Honestly, the medicine cat thought she could get her ears scratched off for this. After a long argument the newly introduced deputy stayed out of it for the while, letting the mollies settle things for themselves. He waited outside the den nested under above ground tree roots until it got quiet. As soon as he returned back inside, he still saw a medicine cat with her fur fluffed out and a furious leader, although something Puddlewhisper had suggested must have got her to think. Dawnstar looked at her new deputy as he came in, sighing. "Shadowfoot, would you please hunt while I go search for this loner Puddlewhisper here has found?" She suggested, getting a nod from the tom. "It would not be much trouble. I'll do my best."
And so Dawnstar soon set off to follow the scent trail and hopefully find a cat willing to join the clan. Shadowfoot leaving practically right behind her with the goal of getting to know the territory and hopefully catch some good prey.
Puddlewhisper was left in camp, sighing as she looked through her fairly scarce medicine stores and went out to search for some herbs, with not much hope of finding anything much, so while she was hunting, it was more for prey than herbs.
[Dawnstar searches for the loner/rogue]
[Shadowfoot goes out to hunt]
[Puddlewhisper goes out hunting for either prey or herbs]
[The clan consumes 1 rabbit (2 servings)]

The fur along Dawnstar's spine still bristled at the thought of her medicine cat having patrolled the borders. Why, she could have gotten herself killed! And where would FeatherClan be without their treasured medicine cat? The leader's eyes narrowed, staring at the ground in front of her paws as she stalked through the territory toward where Puddlewhisper claimed to have scented the rogue. Reaching the area, she searched it for any sign of the cat, her nose working to detect a slightly stale scent. The she-cat hurried along the scent trail, sending quick glances to her surroundings with hopes of spotting the rogue. As the scent grew sharper and fresher, Dawnstar felt her heartbeat quickening. What if it was a hostile rogue and attacked her? She shook her head to clear away the thought, knowing that if it was hostile, she would be able to handle it - or so she hoped. Casting one more glance to her right, the leader froze at the sight of a dark feline figure before hurriedly sinking to her paws to hide in the grass. Her heartbeat was now pounding in her ears. Slowly, carefully, she rose just enough to take a peek over the tips of the long blades of grass. The cat was staring right at her. Apparently she hadn't been as quiet as she thought. With a shaky breath, Dawnstar stood, waiting for the rogue's actions. To her surprise, they came bounding over to her - nearly scaring her out of her wits - with a broad grin across their maw. "Hello!" they meowed happily. "Thought I smelled some Clan cats around here. That's what you are, right? A Clan cat?"
      Dawnstar hesitated before clearing her throat and speaking as calmly as she could, "Yes, I am. I'm the leader of a Clan in fact. What do you want with us?"
      The rogue's eyes widened with delight. "Thank StarClan!" they cried. "I've been looking for a Clan to join."

dawnstar found the rogue! it's a warrior!

The new deputy wandered around the territory, sniffing the air every so often to make sure that he didn't stray onto another Clan's territory. He quite liked the land here. While some would view it boring and plain with only the tall grass as their surroundings, Shadowfoot liked its vast appearance and openness. He quickly set about trying to catch scent of some prey, something large that would feed the Clan well. After all, he needed to show that he was a capable deputy, one that would look after his Clan. To his delight, he caught sight of a plump pheasant a few fox-lengths away. Slowly, the tom sank into a crouch and crept forward, tail hovering above the ground behind him. He focused intently on the bird, waiting until the right moment before pouncing on it. He delivered a swift bite to its neck, effectively snapping it. Smiling slightly before picking it up in his maw and returning to camp, he was very pleased with his catch.

shadowfoot caught a pheasant!

Puddlewhisper left the camp with her head held low, gaze toward the ground, and tail drooping behind her. She had just been trying to be helpful and now she'd gotten herself in a heap of trouble. She let out a soft sigh as she tried to turn her attention to finding herbs instead of dwelling on her mistakes. A harsh, unpleasant scent drifted her way, and it took her only a moment to recognize it as ragwort. There was plenty of it around thanks to the fact that it grew well in such an environment, and the medicine cat was grateful for that, for it was a great herb to have. She set to work biting the leaves off until she had a nice amount gathered. With her spirit brightened by the discovery of the ragwort, Puddlewhisper decided to test her luck further. She padded around for a while until she spotted the bright orange flowers of marigold. Although it was only a small patch of marigold, a smile crept onto the medicine cat's face as she stepped forward and began to collect it.

puddlewhisper found ragwort leaves and marigold!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 7
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/01/2017

It was yet again time to visit the Moonpool. Briarwhisker had been integrating well into the clan and worked especially well with Birchnose. Honeystar had sent the two on a hunting patrol, as Briarwhisker was the best hunter in the clan while Birchnose was the best tracker. Acornstream was training his apprentice, and Crowcloud was staying with Duckpelt, who was close to giving birth.

It took a while, but soon, Honeystar reached the Moonpool. She lapped up some water and began her ritual of calling upon Starclan. "Cats of Starclan," she said, "please make sure that Duckpelt's kits are healthy. I would also like to request from you another warrior, and would like to thank you for my clanmates." Soon, she woke and began the journey home.

Birchnose and Briarwhisker hunted together. The two often joked that between them, they could catch every piece of prey in Forestclan territory.

"How are you such as good hunter?" marveled Birchnose. While she too was a good hunter, her specialty lay in tracking.

"Dunno," replied Briarwhisker. "I just practiced every day, and I guess I've got a gift."

Birchnose laughed. "You and Acornstream both have a gift. Has he offered to teach you how to fish yet?"

"No. But I'd like to try..." Biarwhisker trailed away, seemingly lost in thought.

"You like being in water?"

"If that's what fishing means, I guess not!"

Acornstream and Applepaw were sparring. Despite the apprentice's initial nervousness, he soon settled into a calming rhythm. Jump. Duck. Swipe. Avoid unsheathing claws. While Acornstream was a good fighter, he didn't have the natural gift of his apprentice.

"Do you want to take a break?" asked Acornstream after they had sparred for what seemed like forever. Glancing up at the trees, Applepaw noted that it wasn't even sunhigh.

"Sure," said Applepaw.

Acornstream collapsed theatrically. "When you're a warrior, you'll probably be able to beat half the other clans."

Applepaw giggled. "I'll be the best fighter in the clans! I'll be able to kill my enemies with one strike."

Acornstream glared at him. "A clan cat doesn't kill unless it's necessary for self-defence or the other cat is outside the Code. Do you know why?"

Applepaw shook his head mutely.

"Imagine if every battle, we tried to kill our opponents and they tried to kill us. That would leave kits and apprentices, without parents, clans without capable providers, and populations decimated. It would leave the survivors vulnerable to attack. That's why we first bluff, and see who will back down first. Then, we fight. But only as a last resort and even then, we try not to kill."

"Oh."

"Indeed."

Duckpelt knew that her kits would be coming soon. She had preferred the quiet of the nursery to the hustle of the camp's clearing, and growled if anyone got too close save for Crowcloud. She trusted him with her life, and knew that he would help her and her kits if anything went wrong. And while she loved Acornstream, instinct screamed to push him away while she carried the kits. Perhaps once they were weaned, she could show him their beautiful kits. They had to be beautiful.

Duckpelt gasped as she felt a sudden pain. She knew that the kits were coming. "Crowcloud!" she cried, almost choking on her words. It was that painful. The medicine cat rushed over and began to talk to her, trying to calm her down.

"Breathe. Just breathe."

Forestclan consumes one mouse and one-third of a hare (2 servings)
Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a warrior
Birchnose and Briarwhisker go hunting
Acornstream and Applepaw train; Applepaw learns fighting
Duckpelt goes into labor

Leader:
    Honeystar | 28 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 23 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 27 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 24 moons | Tom | X
    Briarwhisker | 20 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Applepaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
    Duckpelt | 26 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    None

Elders:
    None
    Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Wrenclan | raven walker
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Caveclan | tauriel.
    Southwest | Gustclan | Chamrosh
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Stinging nettle | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
    Trout | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors
    Acornstream | Applepaw | 2 | hunting, fighting

Deceased Cats

Family
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Kits
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:13 am

🌫It sure is windy today! Keep an eye out for flying debris, and twoleg foxtraps🌫
🌫Prey is growing harder to find, and so are herbs, so stock up while you can!🌫

raven walker wrote:

(Brackenflower feeds Fauna a serving of coltsfoot.)
(Pumastar and Hareflight become mates but have decided not to have kits yet)
(Brightpool's kits are walking!)
(The clan has not eaten.)

Brightpool purred as she watched Scorchkit, Tumblekit, and Thymekit pad around the clearing. "They're growing so fast aren't they" Pumastar said, Brightpool looked up at the leader and purred. "They sure are." she smiled as Pumastar sat down nearby "I heard about you and Hareflight, congratulations, he seems like a good cat." Pumastar ducked her head, and lapped at her chest "well...you know" Brightpool laughed loudly, and then even harder at Pumastar's expression "I'm teasing you Pumastar, you made a wonderful choice. He'll make a great mate, and one day, you two will be great parents"

[Fauna is fully recovered]
[Pumastar and Hareflight are mates now, they can agree to have kits at any time]
[The clan is growing hungry, they require food soon, otherwise cats will begin to die]
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 pm

StreamClan
Number of Cats:37
Females: 21
Male: 20
Next Moonpool visit: 10/4/2017 (04/10/2017 to you US folk)
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar heads to the moonpool. He's fine with any cat.

Tigerwing is bored. He sees Leafpaw on patrol and leaps on the young medicine cat twisting her neck and scattering her herbs. He stalks off. Surprisingly, she survived this but died later of starvation and infection as she was paralyzed. Her body was left on EchoClan territory and wasn't found until it was too late.

Twoface sneaks out to see Ratpaw.
above. Border patrol and apprentices train.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |81 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Gingerflash|69 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Flintberry |52 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes
          Sockleaf|25 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Leafpaw|9 moons|female|hopeful |tabby and white cat

Warriors:
          Ashflower |78 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame|78 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Dapplefeather |69 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|67|tom|rude|dark brown tabby with a torn ear and amber eyes
          Mallowsplash|52 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |52 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|51 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|45 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell wit h green eyes
          Cloverstep|45 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|38 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|39 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|38 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|38 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes
          Bigears|29 moons|tom|fast|gangly white cat with blue eyes and big ears.
          Honeyblossom|28 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes
          Aspenfire|26 moons|tom|nice|brown tabby with amber eyes
          Softslip|22 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white cat with blue-grey eyes
          Chirpfang|22 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilyblaze|21 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Dovepounce|19 moons| female| honest| delicate silver tabby with blue eyes
          Tui|18 moons|female|Sassy |sleek black cat with white dash on chest
          Stormfrost|17 moons|female|speedy|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Cherryblossom|17 moons|female|funny|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Bouncefire|17 moons|male|kind|brown tabby with grey eyes and missing hind leg
          Galebreeze |14 moons|she-cat|cunning|sleek black cat with blue eyes
          Rabbitclaw |14 moons|tom|sly|black and white cat with green eyes
          Toadheart|14 moons|she-cat|playful|brown tabby with green eyes
          Skipflower|14 moons|she-cat|jumpy|sleek pale ginger cat with green eyes
          Bucktooth|14 moons|tom|gentle|dark brown tabby with overbite and amber eyes
          Twoface |14 moons|tom|snobbish|fluffy black and white cat with ginger splash on face
          Splashpelt|14 moons|she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Apprentices:
          Tallpaw|9 moons|tom|helpful|ginger and white cat with long legs and blue eyes
          Minkkit|9 moons|she-cat|sensitive|deaf white cat with blue eyes

Queens:
          Skyfrost|54 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes

Kits:
          Pinepaw|6 moons|male|friendly|brown tabby with blue eyes
          Whisperpaw|6 moons|She-kit|adventurous|fluffy tabby and white cat with hazel eyes
          Thistlepaw|6 moons|she-kit|honest|tabby and white cat with brown eyes
          Tinypaw|6 moons|tom|childish|white cat with blue eyes
          Spiritpaw|6 moons|tom|funny|black tom with blue eyes
          Heatherpaw|6 moons|she-kit|troublesome|calico with hazel eyes
          Magpiepaw|6 moons|she-kit|helpful|totoiseshell with hazel eyes
          Jaypaw|3 moons|female|funny|black cat with dash on chest
          Juniperpaw|3 moons|tom|brash|black cat
          Icepaw|3 moons|tom|jealous|black cat
          Hairykit|2 moons |tom|dreamy|fluffy black cat
          Shadowkit|2 moons|female|gloomy|black cat
          Puppykit|2 moons|male|greedy|fat brown tabby
          Soulkit|2 moons|female|energetic |brown tabby with big blue eyes
          Thornkit|1 moons|tom|gullible |brown tabby
          Finchkit|1 moons|tom |selfish |brown tabby
          Pixiekit|1 moons|female |helpful |black cat
          Flickkit|0 moons|female|shy

Elders:
          Flashtail |122 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Pixie|116 moons|she-cat|wise|lithe old black cat with big blue eyes,
          Blacktail|101 moons|tom|moody|white cat with black stumpy tail

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|void gear/solgaleo|enemy

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|2x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |2x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle
    Pebblefrost|Honeypaw|1training lessons |battle, climbing, herb recognition

Brighteyes|Softpaw|battle, tracking, hunting, advanced battle
    Cloverstep|Chirppaw|battle, climbing, hunting, advanced battle
    Gingerflash|Lilypaw|battle, swimming, hunting, advanced battle
    Ashflower|Dovepaw|battle, hunting, swimming, tracking
    Chirpfang|Stormkit|hunting,battle, advanced hunting
    Softslip|Cherrypaw|hunting,fighting, advanced hunting
    Aspenfire|Bouncepaw|hunting, fighting, advanced hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 38 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes|haunts the nursery
    Splashfur|55 moons at death|would be 59 moons now|she-cat|kind|blood loss during kitting|plump white cat with ginger splashes|haunts the nursery
    Bramblekit|5 moons at death|would be 7 moons now| tom |loyal|kitten fever|fluffy brown tabby with blue eyes|haunts the nursery
    Ravenstrike|53 moons at death|would be 54 moons now |tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest and a scarred muzzle|haunts the warriors den

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|\|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
[/quote]
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blazeclan - [11]

Postby shimmerstream » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Number of Cats: 12
Next Moonpool Visit: April 30th

────────────────────────────────────────
"It's not as bad as it seems." Poppythorn held the bindweed stalk in her mouth and was carefully using it to keep Silkpaw's leg in place. She was doing a pretty good job staying calm for a recently escaped kittypet with a broken leg, only whimpering softly when Poppythorn touched it. Flaxenheart paced back and forth nervously, tail flicking this way and that. "It's my fault, I suggested going through the trees." It was obvious to anyone that Flaxenheart felt terribly guilty about her friend's injury. Poppythorn rolled her eyes, but Silkpaw was the one to speak up. "Nonsense. I used to climb things all the time. It's only because my legs are shorter that I missed." Silkpaw, in contrast to Flaxenheart, did not blame the young warrior in any way. Much of the clan agreed with her too, hence why Flaxenheart earned her name. "Also. I'm going to need you to leave so Silkpaw can get some rest. If you keep blabbing like that, I'll have to request that you harvest some mouse bile for me. It is still tick season you know." After the medicine cat's threat, in her 'no nonsense' tone, Flaxenheart left the den without another word.

Flaxenheart was immediately called upon as soon as she entered the clearing. Palesparrow had his back turned to her and was conversing with Falconswoop. "Flaxenheart." He called, and she padded up at her former mentor and deputy's summoning. "Flaxenheart." He said quieter. "Palesparrow caught scent of a potentiality dangerous group of cats near the river." "And it wasn't just Skullclan." Palesparrow joked. Though they were potentially dangerous as well, Blazeclan had recently agreed to ally with their neighbor to the east. "I believe you. Skullclan smells too fishy to be mistaken as anything else." Flaxenheart spoke in a dry tone, but Palesparrow snickered at her joke anyway, prompting a slight smile from the young warrior. Falconswoop did not laugh, but he also didn't bother to chastise them for childish humor. "I've already talked with Soaringstar about it. He's busy preparing for Ravinepaw's warrior test, and explaining the ropes to Sleetdive, but did say that I should take a group and check it out, so you two, me, and Gorsewing are going to go check it out." Sleetdive wasn't that much older than Ravinepaw, though since Silkpaw was still injured, Soaringstar thought it would be reasonable to put their young new warrior through the it in order to fill the test's quota.

Palesparrow volunteered to go find Gorsewing so they could set out. Looking around, he spotted Luckypaw bound into camp, practically exploding out of the tunnel, covered in dirt. He trotted over to talk to her. "Hey Luckypaw. Have you seen Gorsewing around anywhere?" He asked, hoping she'd been with her mentor recently. Luckypaw responded by turning around in a circle, confusing the grey warrior. As it turned out, Luckypaw was looking for her mentor. She couldn't remember whether she had seen Gorsewing recently because of her occasional short-term memory loss. However, she stopped mid spin, facing away from Palesparrow, pointing like a hunting dog toward the tunnel. Right after, Gorsewing entered. Deciding Luckypaw had helped him, in her own strange way, Palesparrow slide past her to talk to Gorsewing. Apparently the two had just been out training. Gorsewing listened to what he had to say and went to join the patrol group, which then quickly left camp, headed towards the river.
Down at Turtle Pond, Velvetcoat and Ravinepaw were locked in battle. Each had their claws carefully sheathed, but neither was about to give up. They'd been sparring for days; Velvetcoat using the chance to passive-aggressively get back at his arrogant apprentice, and Ravinepaw refusing to fail his warrior test again. It was a long and difficult fight, but Velvetcoat came out on top again. They black warrior pinning the ginger tom to the ground. "Your best chance of making it tomorrow is to keep moving." Velvetcoat panted. "Maybe one day you'll be able to beat me, but for now I'm still much stronger than you." "You're just trying to trick me!" Ravinepaw spat. "No, I'm not." His mentor responded, letting Ravinepaw stand back up and shake the dust from his fur. "If I can catch you, it's over. Face it, you're not going to beat me in a fight, and it's not like I can show you a hiding place where I won't find you." Ravinepaw was still angry, he was certain Velvetcoat had been targeting him during the last test. He wasn't as stupid as his mentor thought, he knew he liked Flaxenpaw-Flaxenheart better. He was older and stronger than her, and to add insult to injury, she had used his talent, climbing, to claim victory. It just wasn't right. Velvetcoat looked at him pleadingly, he knew what Ravinepaw was thinking, and he hated himself that it wasn't entirely false. But it wasn't really true either. If he had managed to find or track Flaxenheart or Silkpaw, he would have done so. It wasn't his fault Ravinepaw had been so obvious with his strategy! Ravinepaw turned away, deliberately not responding. "If you want." Velvetcoat said hesitantly, "I can probably get Stormshadow to chaperone you while you scout out locations. If you want that is." Stormshadow was so bored as her belly grew, and as she was confined to the nursery, that she'd probably even be willing to hang around her mate's kid half-brother if it meant she could stretch her legs. Ravinepaw ignored him, but after a disappointed sigh from Velvetcoat, he seemed so realize that the long-furred warrior was actually being sincere. "Sure. I mean yeah, that'd be cool." He said softly, in a very un-Ravinepaw way. Velvetcoat smiled, and they set off back for camp.

[Patrol Eastern Border: Falconswoop, Palesparrow, Flaxenheart, Gorsewing]
[Training: Gorsewing-Luckypaw]
[Herb Hunting: Poppythorn]
[The clan ate a hare]
[Used bindweed to heal Silkpaw's broken leg]
[Warrior Test: Soaringstar, Velvetcoat, Ravinepaw, Sleetdive, Luckypaw]

(Ravinepaw succeeds -> Ravinepath)
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soaringstar | 42 | Male | ۵
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
      Falconswoop | 60 | Male | ۵

Medicine Cat:
      Poppythorn | 52 | Female | ۵

Warriors:
      Gorsewing | 47 | Female | ۵
      Velvetcoat | 35 | Male | ۵
      Palesparrow | 23 | Male | ۵
      Sleetdive | 18 | Male | ۵
      Flaxenheart | 13 | Female | ۵

Apprentices:
      Ravinepaw | 15 | Male | ۵
      Luckypaw | 11 | Female | ۵
      Silkpaw | 7 | Female | ۵

Queens:
      Stormshadow | 30 | Female | ۵

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]۵[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | ..cosmos..
Skullclan | Heda

Enemy Clans
Hopefully none soon

Border Clans
Northern Field | Blueclan
Western Field | Sandclan
Eastern River | Skullclan
Southern Forest | Pineclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Eases toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
Eases the swelling of bee stings.
Bindweed | x0 |
Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
Catmint | x1 |
Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

Chervil | x1|
For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
during kitting.

Cobwebs | x0 |
To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Feverfew | x1 |
Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills.
Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.

Goldenrod | x0 |
Good for healing wounds.
Lavender | x1 |
Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
Tansy | x1 |
Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings
Total | x5 | 3 needed

Training:
Necessary Skills: Hunting, Fighting
Common Skills: Tracking, Strategy, Stealth, Running
Rare Skills: Climbing, Swimming, Advanced Fighting

Velvetcoat | Ravinepaw | battle | hunting | climbing | tracking
Gorsewing | Luckypaw | hunting | - | - | -
Soaringstar | Silkpaw | - | - | - | -

Families:
Stormshadow and Palesparrow ⇒ due in one moon

Deceased Cats:
Walter | 43 | Greencough
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Weather:
It is now leaf=fall! The color of the leaves has started to change to beautiful shade of yellow, orange and red. The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

valenciata;; wrote:
Thrushflight literally flew into the camp and dashed to the nursery. Leafrush jumped at his sudden entrance, but allowed him to see Larksong. "They're so beautiful..." He trailed off, gazing at the quadruplet of soft grey kits. He tenderly laid down next to them, and chuckled a bit as one clambered onto his nose. "Mew!" The kit managed to get on top of his muzzle, then fell with a quiet whumpf into the nest. "What should we name them?" Thrushflight asked, watching the kits play. "I was thinking Silverkit for the one that just climbed your nose, and Dovekit for this one." She pointed with her tail to a fluffy, quiet kit, who wasn't really doing much except sleeping. Thrushflight surveyed the scene before him, and the tiniest one caught his eye. He was the most energetic, stumbling around the nest and triumphantly meowing once he had reached the other side. "I think this one should be... Heronkit." At the sound of his new name, Heronkit turned around and toddled towards his father. "Mew!" The smallest kit made a tiny growl and swiped his fuzzy paws at Thrushflight's muzzle. Thrushflight chuckled and drew back, letting the kit stake out his territory. Larksong nudged the kit back to her belly, and he curled up contentedly. Thrushflight noticed a kit with dreamy eyes and a quiet mew ambling towards the entrance to the nursery, and gently picked her up and put her next to Larksong. "That one's Whisperkit." Thrushflight smiled at them, until Leafrush ushered him out of the nursery. "Clearpaw!
We need to collect more herbs before leaf-bare, come on!"
Clearpaw walked out of the nursery, and followed Leafrush out of the camp. Viperthorn was sitting in the middle of the camp, watching everyone's antics with an amused gaze. Shinestar returned from the Moonpool, and went over to the nursery. "They're beautiful, Larksong." She said, smiling tenderly at the four kits. Larksong thanked Shinestar, and continued her vigil over the kits. Shinestar left the nursery, and swept her gaze over the camp until it landed on Viperthorn. "Who are you?" Shinestar narrowed her eyes at the black and white tom who was sitting in the middle of the camp. "I am Viperthorn. And I assume you must be Shinestar?" He smoothly meowed. Shinestar didn't trust him, yet she exhaled sharply and turned away. Her gaze went to Smudgepaw, and she smiled a bit. Smudgepaw became petrified, fearing for her life. Shinestar leapt up to the tree in the back of the camp, and yowled. "Smudgepaw. Come forward." Smudgepaw hesitantly made her way to the bottom of the Great Birch, and sat there. She looked at Cloudswift, who gave her a reassuring smile."I, Shinestar, leader of Solarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Smudgepaw gasped from excitement as she realized just what was happening. "Smudgepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Shinestar gestured to her to continue the ceremony, and she stuttered out. "I-I do." " Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Smudgepaw, from this moment you will be known as Smudgetail. StarClan honors your perseverance and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Solarclan." Smudgetail beamed as Shinestar leapt down from the Great Birch, and presented her with a glimmering fire agate. Smudgepaw looked confusedly at it, then back up at Shinestar. "This is what signifies you as a warrior, Smudgetail. Once you have a gemstone, you are a fully-fledged member of Solarclan." Smudgetail gently picked up the gemstone, and thanked Shinestar. "Smudgetail!" The cats of Solarclan echoed Shinestar's call, and Smudgetail's name was shouted to Starclan.

[ Smudgepaw - Smudgetail: Warrior Ceremony! | Clan consumes Hare, Rat | Leafrush, Clearpaw; Herb Hunting | Viperthorn, Cloudswift, Thrushflight, Moonfall, Smudgetail: Hunting Patrol]

While herb hunting, Leafrush and Clearpaw found poppy seeds, comfrey and coltsfoot

Smudgetail looked over her shoulder at Viperthorn, glaring at him slightly before moving closer to Cloudswift. "Why did Viperthorn have to come with us?" She grumbled to the white tom. Cloudswift looked down at the new warrior, sighing slightly and flicking her shoulder with his tail.

"We have to include all of our clanmates, plus Shinestar said to."
While hunting, Viperthorn, Cloudswift, Thrushflight, Moonfall and Smudgetail caught two hares and a pigeon

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda wrote:
This was the season of Greenleaf and Soulstar was over joyed at the amount of fish there was, he called for a clan gathering, standing on top of the rocky ledge Soulstar smiled as the clan gathered. "So if you haven't noticed this Greenleaf has been full of fish for us! We haven't felt hunger for a few days now. Some of you do not know this but last Greenleaf was the same way. There was more salmon then we could count." Soulstar had chatted to Troutleap about it and the two thought it was a good idea. "So as this is a seasonal occurrence we would like make this a tradition, a sort of festival but not quite. We are calling it the Salmon Moon. I would like this to be a time for apprentices and warriors to really learn some fishing skills and strengthen that. Show off your skills and learn!" The clan was quite excited at this news, it was started a tradition for the cats which was something the clan didn't have.

"Now there is one more thing, Eelswoop and Aspenswirl have introduced something to me that I find is also something we should start introducing to Skullclan." Eelswoop smiled as she stood tall and proud, she was given her name earlier today and she was over joyed, although the whole sitting in silence wasn't something she was looking forward to tonight. Soulstar introduced Companions. Eelswoop was the first to find her's which was a trout and Aspenswirl skinned it for her and cleaned it. "Now this might seem weird to you now but I encourage you to do so. Aspenswirl will also be the one to skin it for you as he seems to be quite good at it."

Once the clan gathering ended, Troutleap found himself visiting the Queens den to check on Runningsong and the kits. He knew Runningsong was frustrated with being stuck in the den for so long, as he approached he smiled as she stepped out. Runningsong sat down just outside the den and sighed. "Good morning." Troutleap smiled, the day was already getting much hotter then Troutleap was expecting. "Morning, it's so hot." Runningsong stated with a huff. "How is Kestralkit and Rainkit?" Runningsong smiled a little as she looked back into the den, "Sleeping. They're getting so big." Troutleap agreed, he was excited to see the growth of his kits. Watch them become apprentices and then warriors. "I can't wait to be able to hunt and patrol again!" Runningsong exclaimed before looking at Troutleap with a smirk. "So I can kick your but at hunting again." Troutleap laughed and shook his head. He continued to talk to Runningsong but soon had to go and start patrol.

Cedarmouse watched Troutleap as he started to approach him and Copperflame, both toms intimidated him, Copperflame was just big and buff and Troutleap was a tall and muscular, that and Cedarmouse got the feeling that Troutleap didn't like him very much which was even more intimidating. "Troutleap, who is training the new apprentice you found the other day?" Troutleap motioned them to follow him for the patrol. "Quailfur has been chosen." Copperflame walked next to Troutleap and smiled, "I think that's a good pick. Although she isn't a fan of water so you may want to address that." Troutleap looked at Copperflame in surprise. Quailfur never said anything, but the more he thought about it the more he realized Quailfur did try and stay away from water as much as possible. He would mention it to Soulstar as it was very important for their apprentices to be familiar with swimming and fishing. "Interesting, Thank you Copperflame. I'll have to talk to Soulstar."

Ivythistle was slightly nervous, she had a weird dream. She felt it was a message from Starclan but she couldn't really understand what it meant. Once Soulstar returned she would confront him about it.
Beetlepaw was too busy looking through some weeds, "I don't know what your talking about there's nothing useful here!" Ivythistle smiled and shook her head. "Look closely and you your nose. With your poor eyesight you'll have too, weeds can be helpful." Beetlepaw was just what Ivythistle needed, he was quiet and interested to learn. He had trouble with being half blind, even though he was born with it he clearly did struggle with some things but Ivythistle didn't mind showing him a different way and helping him through it.

Soulstar was determined to make another journey to the moonpool, he wasn't sure what he was going to ask for. He felt like he should ask for another warrior but he also thought it would do them good to have another apprentice but he wanted some more warriors before piling in the apprentices. Emberslash who was there newest warrior was very interesting to Soulstar, she was quiet but there was something fierce about her that Soulstar admired. It reminded him of an old friend he use to know. It made him sad to think of his past life, especially all that he left behind. Well more like little then all. Soulstar often wondered how his neighbor was fairing. He hadn't seen Soaringstar for moons now, nor did he see him at the last gathering either. He would make an effort to see his neighboring clan. Maybe even get together with the other clan he recently Allied with, have their own little gathering. Seeing as the other clans were much too interested in themselves and their own drama then much else. He wasn't sure how he was going to accomplish this, getting Coastclan and Blazeclan together that is. He would most likely have to enter their territories to ask. He thought maybe it would be a smart idea, although he knew they may not take kindly to him just entering. He wanted to do this, it would allow him to get to know the two clans better and see how they were fairing with other clans.

[A Trout was eaten]
[Hunting ; Emberslash, Eelswoop, Aspenswirl]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in Stealth]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar visits the moonpool and asks for a warrior.]

Soulstar looked over his shoulder when he heard a voice behind him. A brown, ginger and white tabby was peering at him with strange eyes, a worried look on it's face. "Have you seen my sister? Her name is Ember."
Starclan has sent you Emberslash's littermate- a warrior
While hunting, Emberslash, Eelswoop and Aspenswirl caught a pheasant, trout and frog
While training, Blizzardpaw learned the Stealth skill
While herb hunting, Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found alder bark, chamomile, and snake root

Midnightkitkat wrote:
Marshclan
The teritory is located on the outer edge of the Florida Everglades. Every cat in the clan is taught to swim efficiently, kits are taught at four moons with the help of the swiftest swimers.
A grassy hill above the waterline houses their camp, it contains large land grown mangroves while sawgrass surrounds the edge. Mangrove roots provide a large and sheltered enough space for the dens, the nursery and medicen den is usually lined with moss and located on the highest point.

*flail* I hope this description is fine.

Marshclan has been founded
{{Your mod will be Krazykitty00}}
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ orchardclan ] [ 09 ]

Postby utena » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 pm

x
xxOxRxCxHxAxRxDxCxLxAxNxx
number of cats sevenxxnext moonpool visit ready

[ @heda no need to be sorry! that was a really lovely post to read; you characterized them really well c: ]

It had been a few sunrises since Sparrowstar arrived back from the Moonpool with a rogue, who spoke of dreams
      she had of starry-pelted warriors, and of the sweet-smelling fruit from the orchard. The leader was surprised
      with how quickly Brindlethorn accepted her new name, and how easily she fell into routine with the scheduled
      patrols and hunts. Sparrowstar didn't want to probe the newcomer, of course, but she suspected the former
      rogue had been in an organized group before. There were, of course, the groups of cats in the nearby twoleg
      settlement, who were notorious for following no code and having a taste for crowfood; or she could simply be
      from the neighboring clans. Whatever her history was, Brindlethorn had been summoned by Starclan, and that
      was enough for Sparrowstar.

As the sun peaked over the distant hills, Brindlethorn was quick to rise. Despite her past, she had still been
      living several years as a rogue, and was still slightly uncomfortable around a crowd. Dipping her head under
      the fallen beam that was the entrance to camp, she wandered off into Orchardclan territory, wanting to
      get some time alone, and perhaps catch a meal along the way. The warrior had been shown around the
      orchard, and had tagged along on several patrols, but was largely unfamiliar with the layout. Not quite
      knowing where to go, she followed the distinct scent of leaf-fall: rotting fruit.

"Leafbare's just around the corner," Sparrowstar mused, as she padded towards the medicine cat, who was
      deftly organizing the medicine storage back at camp. Dustfur looked bemused. "I know you're worried about our
      first leafbare,"
      he mewed. "Our herb stock looks fine; but, of course, I'll head out later to take advantage of the
      season."
      This placated the leader, who murmured an earnest thanks before she went to greet her deputy.

"How's her training?" Sparrowstar and Sablepelt were side-by-side, both observing Gingerpaw at a distance.
      "She's very excitable," the deputy replied, her voice both proud and amused. "It's going along just fine. In fact,
      I was going to take her out along with Thistlefang and Twigpaw. I think the apprentices need some experience
      learning together. And, well, I think Thistlefang has a lot more experience with teaching that I could learn from."

The leader agreed that it was a smart idea, and she watched the four disappear from camp as they headed out
      to train. Sparrowstar had on a soft smile; her deputy was certainly innovative. She was glad she had Sablepelt
      to come up with these things.

Brindlethorn hunts.
Dustfur gathers herbs.
Sablepelt and Gingerpaw train with Thistlefang and Twigpaw.

The clan consumes 1 pigeon.

leader
            sparrowstar | 31 | ♀ | cautious | x
            lives | 9/9

deputy
            sablepelt | 28 | ♀ | friendly | x

medicine cat
            dustfur | 38 | ♂ | calm | x

warriors
            thistlefang | 45 | ♂ | serious | x
            brindlethorn | 53 | ♀ | reserved | x

apprentices
            gingerpaw | 9 | ♀ | bubbly | x
            twigpaw | 8 | ♂ | timid | x

queens
            name | age | ♀♂ | x

kits
            name | age | ♀♂ | x

elders
            name | age | ♀♂ | x
    ally clans
    clan | username

enemy clans
    clan | username

borders
    north | clan | username
    east | clan | username
    south | clan | username
    west | clan | username

medicine store
    chervil x1 | infection, bellyache
    cobwebs x2 | bleeding
    dandelion x1 | beestings, pain
    honey x1 | sore throats, energy
    lavender x1 | fever, chills
    poppy seeds x1 | sleep, shock
    tormentil x1 | wounds, poisons
    wild garlic x1 | infection

fresh-kill pile
    mouse x0 | 1 serving
    vole x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel x0 | 2 servings
    hare x1 |  2 servings
    finch x1 | 3 servings
    pigeon x0 | 3 servings

mentors
    sablepelt | gingerpaw | 2
    ↳ hunt, battle
    thistlefang | twigpaw | 1
    ↳ battle

deceased cats
    name | cause of death

family
    name and name | kits

xx
xx
xx
utena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 026.

Postby deimido » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Weather: Leaf-fall has come, and with it brings chilly air and falling leaves. It is recommended for more patrols to go out in bigger numbers to take advantage of the day before the bothersome cold of night hits, and now would be a good time to patch up the open cracks in dens before one of your cats winds up getting sick. Kits and elders are especially at risk.

( RuneClan's reply is here! )
( ReedClan and AsterClan's replies are here! )
( SlipClan's reply is here )
( BirchClan, JinxClan, and ShadeClan's replies are here! )
( WishClan and StoneClan's replies are here! )
( RippleClan's reply is here! )
( FlowClan's reply is here! )
( HollyClan and SorrelClan's replies are here! )
( ThornClan's reply is here! )

QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:
Number of Cats: 12
Toms: 5 || Mollies: 7

"Firekit! Be careful!" Mottledlight frets as her son bounds about camp.
Talonstar resists a purr of amusement as he rests his tail on her shoulders. "He'll be fine, Mottledlight," he says. "He's got all of us watching after him."
"Everything is so big," the little ginger kit marvels. He spots Flarepaw exiting the apprentices' den and bounces over to her. "Is this where I'm going to sleep one day?" he asks in excitement.
"Yep!" the ginger and white she-cat with a nearly-a-warrior attitude. "Blackpaw is still in there." In a conspiratorial whisper, she adds, "I think he likes sleeping more than he likes training."
"Do not," the aforementioned tom grumbles as he exits the den right after Flarepaw.
"Don't question your elder!" Flarepaw grins as she boops his nose with her tail.
Blackpaw wrinkles his nose and swipes a sheathed paw at her tail. "Get off," he complains, hurrying off to find Turtlefur before Flarepaw can tease him anymore.

"Poppyflight," Amberpelt calls.
The tabby she-cat looks over at him. "Yeah?" the newest warrior asks.
"Do you want to go on a walk?"
She shrugs, getting to her paws. "Sure."
Together, the two warriors exit the camp and start walking along the border. If all else failed, they could double their walk as a patrol. "Life has been crazy, hmm?" Amberpelt says.
"Yeah," Poppyflight says. "I was afraid that war between TumbleClan and BeechClan (i got it right this time wHoOpS) was going to extend to us."
"Even with Talonstar declaring us neutral, I know how you feel," Amberpelt replies. "I'm thankful it didn't. StarClan knows what we would've done, with our small numbers."
"That would've been terrifying," Poppyflight shivers.
Amberpelt rests his tail on her shoulders. "I know."
The two friends continue chatting as they circle the territory, having a generally nice time.

[Talonstar, Snowheart, and Dapplewish on border patrol.
Rosetail, (and as soon as they got back) Amberpelt, and Poppyflight hunt
Nightfeather gathers herbs.
Turtlefur trains Blackpaw.

I'll make Flarepaw an official warrior next post.]

{ mark flarepaw's fourth skill as tracking, sorry for the mistake! ^^; }

Border patrols were routine as always, spent by marking their borders and keeping an eye out for any unwarranted behavior, Talonstar and Snowheart were also subtly observing how well their newest warrior Dapplewish adjusted to doing such tasks. The molly took to patrolling at a quicker rate then what was expected much to the pleasure of the leader, catching on to what she had to do without much explanation. With time, Talonstar was certain she would be a great QuartzClan warrior, and he was proud of his Clan was becoming with such skilled cats at his side. "Talonstar!" Dapplewish called, looking up at the tabby as he approached as she stood by a fallen tree.

"Yes, what it is?" He asked, staring at the warrior evenly as he awaited her answer. "I scented a cat coming from here, looks like they came this way earlier." She reported, Talonstar nodded as he caught the telltale smell of a wondering cat too. It definitely wasn't the distinctive smell that came from their neighboring Clans, so it was most likely a passing loner instead. "Should we go find them and ask them to join us?" Dapplewish mewed, this time it was Snowheart who replied. "No, not for now. We're losing daylight, it'd be best to find them when the sun is out again."

All three cats agreed before heading towards the direction of QuartzClan camp, Dapplewish cast one glance behind her before she moved to follow the leader and deputy.
While on patrol, Dapplewish found the scent of a wandering cat! Come back again to add them to your Clan.

While hunting, your cats caught x1 rabbit and x1 bird.

While herb gathering, Nightfeather found x1 lavender.

Blackpaw learned the climbing skill.

SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 wrote:
Number of Cats: 13
Archive Thread

Cloudkit dashed around the camp, searching for a place to hide. He was playing hide-and-seek with Finchkit, and he was determined to retain his title as the champion of hiding. "Ready or not, here I come!" Finchkit yowled, opening her eyes. Panicked, Cloudkit dashed behind a bush next to the medicine den. It wasn't a great spot, but it would suffice. Warm rock pressed into his back, and the branches from the bush scratched at his face. But he bit back the pain and stayed as silent as a mouse. "Where are you?" FInchkit wailed, growing impatient. Cloudkit nearly choked from trying not to laugh. He loved when his sister couldn't find him. Suddenly, there was a terrifying cracking sound, right above Cloudkit's head. He looked above him just in time to see a giant hunk of rock detach itself from the tall rock wall behind him, and begin to plummet downwards. The kit darted out of the way just in time, the rock landed with a loud echo next to him. Cloudkit shuddered at the thought of what might have happened if he hadn't jumped to the side. Glancing upwards, Cloudkit noticed something unusual. A large, gaping hole stood where the rock once was. The perfect hiding spot! Cloudkit thought triumphantly. Beaming at his new discovery, the kit climbed up to the cave and slipped inside. The sunlight lit the first few fox-lengths of the cave, but as Cloudkit padded onwards he slipped into darkness. Fear began to edge its way into the kit's thoughts, his instincts begging him to turn back. But he was curious, as all kits are, and he wanted to keep exploring. He stuck close to one of the walls, his whiskers brushing the side. But the cat wasn't expecting the ground to suddenly slope downwards, and he stumbled and hit his head on the wall. "Ow!" Cloudkit yelped. He didn't feel any blood, but his head was throbbing. Rising to his paws, Cloudkit shook off the pain and continued down the tunnel.

The camp was chaos. Ivystar fought to keep her emotions under control as she assigned cats to go on patrols, searching for Cloudkit. "He didn't leave the camp, Ivystar. We would have scented him," Appleclaw told her calmly. "Well he's obviously not in the camp!" she yelled, anger rising within her. "He's my kit, Appleclaw! Go find him!" Wincing at the harsh rebuke, Appleclaw gathered his patrol and padded out of the camp. "Don't worry, Ivystar. We'll find him," Ivystar turned to see Lavendernose. She had grown close to the young queen during the moon she's been in camp. The leader just sighed, laying down and resting her head on her paws. "Ivystar!" Pepperfrost and Brightsky dashed up to the leader, their eyes filled with fear. "We scented Cloudkit behind a bush near the medicine den. A giant chunk of rock had fallen, it revealed a cave. We think he went inside," Pepperfrost explained hastily. Ivystar leaped to her paws, nearly knocking Lavendernose over. "He went in the cave? I thought he had more sense then that!" But she was already running toward the area Pepperfrost had described. "Yup, he definitely went in," she decided. The leader began to climb up to the cave, reaching it easily. "Cloudkit!" She shouted, quickly pacing down the tunnel.

Cloudkit was spellbound by the sight before him. He was sitting in a large cave that branched off from one of the tunnels. It was glowing with a light from an unknown source, but the strangest thing was that it was completely silent. He couldn't even hear his own pawsteps. It was as though entering the tunnel has turned him deaf. But he found that the silence was surprisingly peaceful. As the kit enjoyed the silence, he saw a shimmering cat emerge from one of the walls. She was a ginger tabby with striking turquoise eyes, and stars swirled around her paws. Cloudkit's eyes widened as he realized that this cat was from StarClan. "You've discovered the sacred silence," she meowed simply. Cloudkit titled his head in confusion. "The what?" he asked, but the cat only purred. But her features suddenly darkened, and Cloudkit was filled with apprehension. "You've done a great thing for your Clan, and you will go down in history as a hero. But I'm afraid your discovery has come with a sacrifice," she paused for dramatic effect. "You may never speak again." Cloudkit stumbled backwards, shocked. He wanted to scream, to protest, but he couldn't. It wasn't his place to object to the wishes of a StarClan cat. "I know this must come as a shock. All I can tell you is that when a cat becomes a warrior, they must spend a night in this cave," the cat began to fade away. Cloudkit sat in the silence, unable to believe what he had just head. You may never speak again. His head hanging, Cloudkit padded out of the cave. He wanted to get out of these dark, damp tunnels, and share his discovery with the Clan. "Cloudkit! Cloudkit!" a voice called. It was Ivystar. Cloudkit raced toward the direction of the voice, until his mother came into view. "Cloudkit!" the leader sprinted toward him and begun to groom the kit was such force that he ducked away. But Ivystar wasn't offended. "What were you thinking! Running away like that without telling anyone, I ought to punish you!" she scolded. Cloudkit didn't reply, he merely turned around a flicked his tail, signaling for his mother to follow him. The kit led the way back toward the cave of silence. Ivystar looked around in wonder once they reached the cave. "It's beautiful," she breathed. "Every new warrior must spend a night in this cave," the voice of the StarClan cat echoed around the cave, though she was nowhere to be seen. "We must return to camp, and tell everyone that you're okay. And about the cave, of course," Ivystar led the way this time, and Cloudkit was more than happy to follow her. His paws felt like they were made of boulders, and he was more exhausted than he'd ever been in his life. As the pair walked, a terrible rumbling sound boomed through the tunnel. Ivystar stopped abruptly, looking around in the dim light. The cracking sound continued, and dust and small stones began to rain from the ceiling. "Run!" Ivystar yowled, taking off down the tunnel. Cloudkit followed her as fast as he could, but he wasn't nearly as fast as the leader. Ivystar darted behind him and began pushing him with her nose, helping him along. But suddenly, an ear-piercing shriek filled the air, followed by a loud thump. Cloudkit looked behind him to see his mother lying on the ground, unconscious. A sharp rock had cut open the top of her head, and blood was flowing from the wound. Cloudkit began to tremble, horrified by the sight before him. I need to get help! Though it broke his heart to do so, the kit turned around and began to race down the tunnel again. The cracking sounds had stopped, and the ceiling seemed stable. For now, anyway. Finally, Cloudkit reached the exit. He hopped down from the tunnel into the camp, ignoring the cries of "Cloudkit!" from his clanmates. When the kit reached the medicine den, he flicked his tail urgently to tell Buzzardflight to follow him. Lynxpaw looked confused by the gesture, but Buzzardflight understood. He hastily began to make two leaf-wraps of many herbs, handing one to Lynxpaw. "Lead the way," he meowed. Cloudkit was confused as to why Buzzardflight seemed to understand so easily. Perhaps he had had a vision from StarClan. But there was no time to dwell on it now, his mother could be dead. The thought of her lifeless body bleeding out onto the stones pumped adrenaline into his tired paws, causing the kit to race down the tunnels as fast as possible. He knew he was getting close when sticky blood began to stain his paws.

The next day:
Ivystar woke up in the medicine den. The first thing she felt was a throb in her head that was so powerful, she thought it would explode. The world was blurry, but she could scent Buzzardflight, Whitewhisker, and the strong scent of herbs that caused her head to hurt more. "Drink," a cat commanded. The voice was slurred and unrecognizable to the injured leader, but it was presumably the medicine cat. She felt wet moss touch her lips, and she eagerly lapped it up. "IVYSTAR!" a piercing shriek of joy came from somewhere close by, sending a fresh stab of pain through Ivystar's head. "Hush, Finchkit. Ivystar needs to rest," Whitewhisker chastised her. Ivystar turned to look at her mate, but his features were blurry. Even though she was laying down, nausea overtook the leader and the world went dark.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Brightsky, Whitewhisker, Pepperfrost, Sunshadow,]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight, Lynxpaw]
[border patrol: Appleclaw, Coaldust, Ivystar]

[the clan ate 3 servings of bird]

{ wasnt sure if i should've made ivy lose a life, so i leave that up to you! |D }

Appleclaw and Coaldust didn't say it, but both toms were in awe of how quickly their leader seemed to recover even though she suffered a heavy blow to the head after escaping from the tunnels. Ivystar appeared as strong and capable as she had always been, her son Cloudkit was a different story though as the young tom hadn't spoken a word ever since he came out of the tunnels. The entire Clan was now waiting with baited breath for the kit to start speaking again, yet there was still no sign of speech from Cloudkit. Appleclaw wondered if he was traumatized to see his mother hurt right before his eyes, if so, his muteness was justified. A pained hiss from the leader brought the cream-and-white tom out of his thoughts, his eyes widening as he saw Coaldust by her side as she shut her eyes tightly and leaned against him. Her pain must have been acting up again.

"Let's get you back to camp," Coaldust meowed, his voice thinly veiled with worry for the molly.
Your border patrol was uneventful, but Ivystar's wound is infected. She will need x1 marigold, x1 chervil, and x1 cobwebs for her injury. If your cats don't act quickly, she runs the risk of losing a life.

While herb gathering, Buzzardflight and Lynxpaw gathered x2 marigold.

While hunting, your cats caught x1 ermine and x1 vole.

StreamClan | justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:37
Females: 21
Male: 20
Next Moonpool visit: 10/4/2017 (04/10/2017 to you US folk)
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar heads to the moonpool. He's fine with any cat.

Tigerwing is bored. He sees Leafpaw on patrol and leaps on the young medicine cat twisting her neck and scattering her herbs. He stalks off. Surprisingly, she survived this but died later of starvation and infection as she was paralyzed. Her body was left on EchoClan territory and wasn't found until it was too late.

Twoface sneaks out to see Ratpaw.
above. Border patrol and apprentices train.

{ as a reminder flashtail and pixie both died! i noticed they were still listed as elders. :0 }

StarClan has given you a warrior.

Leafpaw has passed on, she rests in StarClan now.

Your border patrol found the body of Leafpaw, shock and disgust rose among them. Whether StreamClan confronts EchoClan about her death or take her body home for burial and discuss what to do next is up to you.

Your hunting patrol caught x2 voles. Your entire Clan ate one serving of six mice, one serving of one vole, two servings of two fish, and one serving of one rabbit. Three posts remain until you feed your Clan again.

Pinepaw, Whisperpaw, Thistlepaw, Tinypaw, Spiritpaw, Heatherpaw, and Magpiepaw all learn the hunting skill. It appears Tallpaw and Minkpaw have nothing left to learn!

Twoface can continue meeting Ratpaw of PineClan or break things off with him.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me