Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Katrione » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:38 pm

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 10 | Toms: 5 | Mollies: 5

Sunwatcher woke in the middle of the night to pained cries filling the cave. The ginger, brown and white tabby she-cat jumped to her paws and quickly squeezed out of the entrance to her secluded den, bounding across the cave floor to the kit-mother's den. Horizon was sprawled on her side, panting heavily as her flank rippled with contractions. "Sunwatcher." She wailed. The tribe healer hurried over, rasping her tongue over Horizon's ears.

"I'm here, I'm here. Everything will be alright." Sunwatcher cooed, running her tail along Horizon's flank as she nervously tried to remember everything Pineteller had taught her. This was the first time she would be delivering kits without her mentor or her to-be by her side. Oh, Pineteller, please guide me.

~~~

The tribe healer left the kit-mother's den late the next day, having finished helping Horizon deliver her first litter. Sunwatcher dragged her paws as she crossed the cave, all of her energy depleted from the many hours of aiding the kit-mother. She settled down next to Bird and Nut, who were sharing a mouse. "Did everything go well?" Bird asked eagerly.

"It's too soon to tell." Sunwatcher mewed. "The first few days are critical." Bird nodded sadly before nudging the mouse towards Sunwatcher, who gratefully gulped it down. "So who was this new prey-hunter Hiss and the others found today?" The tribe healer asked, drawing her tongue over her lips to clean them off.

"He's right there." Nut mewed, nodding towards the group of cave-guards. "He's been talking with Hiss and Bear all morning." Sunwatcher turned her head, seeing a flash of spotted fur among dark pelts of Hiss and Bear. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she tried to see the tom more clearly. "Jackal!" Nut called, rising to her paws. "Come meet Sunwatcher." Sighing, Sunwatcher rose to her paws as well.

Hiss and Bear stepped out of the way so the new prey-hunter, Jackal, could be seen more clearly. Sunwatcher froze, her eyes widening in shock. The spotted tom's eyes widened as well. "Flower?!" Jackal gasped, hurrying over to join them. The spotted tom brushed his muzzle against hers.

"Jackal! I thought you died." Sunwatcher mewed, her ears pressing back against her head. Jackal shook his head, explaining that the group Mouse had taken to settle in another territory had survived and were now living in the Tribe of Strong Pines old territory. "Mouse is alive?!" She mewed, happy tears welling in her eyes. Her to-be had lived! "W-Why aren't you with them?"

"It didn't feel like home anymore, so I thought I might as well live up to my name and wander for a while." Jackal smiled. "So you're tribe healer now? Sunwatcher?"

"Yes, we changed our name to the Tribe of Burning Suns." Sunwatcher gushed. Jackal nodded, a prideful look in his eyes. "We have so much to catch up on. Let's go for a walk." She purred. The spotted tom nodded eagerly, following the tribe healer out of the cave while Hiss watched through slotted eyes.

~~

Sunwatcher and Jackal made their way carefully through the rocky terrain, talking about things that had happened in Sunwatcher's tribe and Mouse's tribe. Sunwatcher was still having trouble getting use to calling Mouse Pineteller. The tribe healer showed her old friend through her tribe's territory "Flower... Sunwatcher." Jackal said suddenly, causing Sunwatcher to stop in her tracks. "There has got to be a reason why out of all of the cats I've come across that I chose to return to your cave with your cats when I didn't even know you were still alive."

The ginger, brown and white tabby she-cat looked at him, a confused look on her face as she waited for him to keep going. "I think we're supposed to be together, Sunwatcher." Jackal mewed, looking at his paws. "As mates."

[ The tribe consumed x3 mice ]
[ Horizon went into labor ]
[ Bird, Nut and Thunder went hunting in the valley ]
[ Hiss, Bear, Light and Nettle went on a patrol ]
[ Bird and Hiss took Thunder and Nettle training ]
[ Jackal asked Sunwatcher to be his mate ]

Healer:
      Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      33 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn
      33 | Molly |
      Nut That Falls From Tree
      32 | Molly |
      Jackal That Wanders At Night
      33 | Tom |

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake
      31 | Tom |
      Bear That Drinks From Pool
      32 | Tom |
      Light That Chases Shadows
      27 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Thunder That Shakes The Ground
      10 | Tom | Prey-Hunter |
      Nettle That Clings To Pelt
      7 | Molly | Cave-Guard |

Kit-Mothers:
      Horizon That Never Fades
      26 | Molly | Prey-Hunter |
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Whispered Briar | amethyst14
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Burning Skulls | Heda
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Dried Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection
    from setting in
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain + helps
    stop bleeding
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Bird | Thunder | 4
    Hunting, Stalking, Endurance, Speed
    Hiss | Nettle | 1
    Battle

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Horizon + Light | Expecting [ Due now ]

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IC's Tribe Replies [004]

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 am

Season wrote:

Summer
It's slowly becoming hotter day by day, though there are thankfully no signs of drought as cats can easily find water to drink from in their territories.

[ Tribe of Running Winds | Tribe of Falling Frost | Tribe of Burning Skulls | Tribe of Snow on Fallen Trees | Tribe of Burning Eclipse | Tribe of Crimson Sunsets | Tribe of Hissing Wastes | Tribe of Star Fire ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: Tom; 3 Female; 0

The tribe consumes 1 bird (3 servings).

Sunshadow praises the young to-be for learning so quickly. Although small the tribe was slowly growing not only in numbers but in skill as well. Flame lead the way back t camp, holding his head and tail high. As the duo padded back Sunshadow noticed a quick blur dart out. The Healer paused for a moment, looking around trying to locate what he just saw. Noticing nothing Sunshadow turned his head back towards Flame to see the young cat talking with another cat. Curiously the healer picked up his pace and stood next to Flame.

The larger cat stood in front of them, dipping his head upon Sunshadow's appearance. "I had only heard of rumors and din't not believe such things, until now. You must be that new tribe I keep hearing about. Rather small though..." the other tom meowed. Sunshadow let out a small hiss, but kept himself under control as the tom continued to speak. "I have come to join, in hopes that my hunting skills will help."

Flame's eyes lit up, excited to have a new cat joining them. "Sunshadow! He's fast he could help with prey catching. Let him join please!" the young to-be begged. The healer stood there looking down at the young tom, letting out a small sigh and nodding his head. "Come then. From this day forward you shall be known as Sand that dances in breeze. You will join the tribe as a prey-hunter. Your duties will be to help provide food for the tribe." the tom meowed. With that he flicked his tail to signal the other two toms to follow him.

Once reaching camp Sunshadow excused himself to rest, as he was exhausted from traveling so much. How Flame still had plenty of energy. Sand was amused by the young cat's energy and informed Sunshadow that he and Flame would be gone to do some stealth training.

{Sunshadow stays back to rest.
Sand and Flame go out for some stealth training.}

[ Sunshadow is feeling much better. ]
[ Flame has strengthened his skill in stealth! ]

deimos wrote:
      The Tribe of the Hissing Wastes earns their name from the desert land they live in, these cats are no strangers to harsh weather such as the hot sun beating down upon them or the sandstorms and dust devils that can appear when they least expect it. Nor are they uncomfortable with the predatory animals such as coyotes and the various poisonous reptiles they share their land with, because of this, they are usually hardened and are normally unfazed when it comes to the death or injury of a tribemate. However the cats of the Hissing Wastes are not completely emotionless, they've just simply come to terms that the life they lead comes with its difficulties.

The tribe makes their camp in an area surrounded by desert scrub, with burrows made underneath the plants to act as dens formed by animals long before they settled here. guards are always stationed next to the fresh-kill pile as well as the entrance of the nursery, and the healer (known as the teller of scalding sands, or sandteller) gathers the tribe to listen to their words right in the middle where a stone juts upward from the earth. a short distance away from the camp lays an area known as the shallow pools which is the tribe's primary source of water, cats are expected to stop by there every day to take a drink and make sure no one else takes their water supply.

these cats are lean and long-limbed with tough pawpads and short coats. it is common to find brown, cream, and ginger cats in their ranks - and solid whites are a rarity among rarities.

[ The Tribe of Hissing Wastes has been founded! Your moderator will be I.C.. ]

hiraeth. wrote:

number of cats: males: one | females: three
next patrol: 07/04/17
next cave of pointed stones visit: 08/07/17

────────────────────────────────────────

it had only been a few days since blossom had arrived heavily pregnant with no mate to be found anywhere. she told very little about her past except for the fact that she was once a kitty-pet and had been abandoned by her owners. the three kept their questions about how she managed to land up in the middle of the desert and who the father was, to themselves. as soon as blossom had arrived, sand had begun to make preparations for her labor. he had collected the spare feathers from the birds they had eaten and made a soft nest out of them for her to sleep in. it was then that he was going to collect the chervil that had been growing wild by the lake a few miles south-west of them, but the kits had decided to come early.

"Lark," he explained in a calm, relaxed voice to the prey-hunter before him who was both very eager and nervous at the same time. you would have thought she was the one who was having kits. "a few miles south-west from here, you'll find a lake. By this lake you'll find sweet-smelling plants with large, leafy, fern-like leaves and small white flowers. I need you to collect the leaves and bring them back to me. Can you do that for me?" she nodded slowly, repeating his words back to him twice before running off in the direction of the chervil. hopefully they wouldn't need it, but if they did, sand hoped that lark was good at following directions.

[ prey eaten: one cottontail ]
    [ kitting: sand assists blossom in her kitting ]
    [ herb gathering: lark looks for chervil ]
    [ hunting patrol: ivy hunt in the desert ]

[ Blossom has given birth to one, two, three kits. However, kit one is stillborn. ]
[ Lark successfully finds chervil! +2 to the herb store. ]
[ Ivy catches a single cottontail. ]

Starwindrider wrote:
Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: Males: 1 // Females: 1

Venus was glad she had found a golden tabby, which meant good omen to her Tribe. She decided to make him a prey hunter. He introduced himself as Apollo, the god of the sun, which was fitting for his appearance.

Apollo and Venus go on a patrol.

[ Apollo and Venus find another prey-hunter on patrol. ]
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: Males: 2 // Females:

"...and we go on constant patrols too," Apollo explained to the younger dark tabby tom. His name was Lelantos, god of air and of the hunt. Venus saw his namesake reflected in his actions; his footfalls were nearly inaudible and he had the sharp eyes of a great hunter. Apollo was interacting well with the newcomer; they were clearly already good friends. "You two, can go hunting," Venus suggested. Lelantos agreed excitedly. "But have a meal before you go," she added.

Apollo and Lelantos go hunting.
The Tribe consumes what they have.

Healer/Starteller:
          VENUS | 37 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Prey-Hunters:
          APOLLO | 37 MOONS | MALE | 🐅
          LELANTOS | 35 MOONS | MALE | 🐅

Guards:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Cobweb x2 | To soak up and slow bleeding
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Robin | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:00 am

Number of Cats: Tom; 3 Female; 0

The tribe consumes 1 bird (3 servings).

Upon gaining his strength back the orange tabby tom let out a yawn and rose to his pause. The tom stretched a bit before deciding to head out to do a patrol. He knew Flame would be in good paws, as Sand was a strong and skilled hunter. Sunshadow watched as little creatures scurried across the sand, a small smile appearing on the tom's face.

Sand and Flame trained a bit longer on the stealth skill, Flame picking it up quickly. Sand smiled, pleased the young to-be was a quick learner. "One day you'll make for a great hunter Flame." This caused the young tom cat to let out a purr, happy to receive praise from such a skilled hunter like Sand.

With a flick of his tail, Sand motioned for the to-be to follow him. Informing Flame that they would do some hunting while they where out and about.

{x}

Healer:
          Teller of Sun Shadow (Sunsahdow)| 49 moons | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Sand that dances in breeze | 52 moons | male | X

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Flame that never dies (Flame) | 8 moons | Male | X

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    All birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Sand | Flame | 2 | hunting, stealth

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 015.

Postby deimido » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:47 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Autumn.
Next Replies Due: 8/25/2017

The weather was become a little nipper as of late, and the sun is falling much earlier then it used to. Prey is becoming a little harder to find, and are caught in either small numbers or small servings.

-- [ CAT Fanclub || Tribe of Burning Suns , Tribe of Strong Pines , Tribe of Whispered Briar , Tribe of Tall Trees , Tribe of Muddy Ferns , Tribe of the Falling Fire , Tribe of Moonlit Waters , Tribe of Flaming Sands , Tribe of Glowing Gems , Tribe of Rising Dusk ] --

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Flaming Sands | vampiress_fox wrote:Tribe of Flaming Sands

[Flameteller visits her ancestors and sees a black/grey striped cat]
[Flameteller and Ash go herb hunting]
[Flameteller and Ash go boarder patrolling]
[Sun and Shadow hunt]

The ancestors have given you a guard.

Flameteller and Ash gathered +1 sorrel, +1 beech leaves, and +1 parsley.

Flameteller and Ash found nothing on interest on their patrol.

Sun and Shadow caught +1 squirrel during their hunt.

Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione wrote:Image

[ The tribe consumed x3 mice ]
[ Horizon went into labor ]
[ Bird, Nut and Thunder went hunting in the valley ]
[ Hiss, Bear, Light and Nettle went on a patrol ]
[ Jackal asked Sunteller to be his mate ]

Horizon gave birth to two kittens!
[ one - two ]

Your hunting patrol caught +1 squirrel and +1 mouse.

Your border patrol found nothing of interest.

Thunder learned agility | Nettle learned tracking

Sunteller is expecting kits, she will be due in two moons/posts.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 am

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 12 | Toms: 5 | Mollies: 7

Horizon and Light looked up when Sunwatcher stepped into the nursery section of the large cave. The new mother beamed brightly at the sight of her healer. "Sunwatcher! Come meet the kits." The pretty she-cat purred. Sunwatcher smiled and padded over to the new parents, settling down next to them and peering down at the two bundles of fur suckling at Horizon's flank. "This is Bee That Kisses Flowers," She mewed, nuzzling the Siamese she-kit. "And this is Hummingbird That Sips Nectar." Horizon nuzzled the flame-pointed she-kit.

"They look lovely." Sunwatcher mewed proudly, more pride swelling in her chest as she looked at the first litter born under her leadership. "Would you like me to choose their future ranks now? In my old tribe, the tribe healer would inspect the kits after they are born and decide what they would train as."

The new parents shared a shocked and eager look before nodding eagerly. Sunwatcher smiled before returning her attention to the kits. "This one is lean." She mewed, nudged Bee gently. Upon feeling Sunwatcher's nose, Bee let out a squeal, kicking her tiny legs furiously. "Those legs should carry her quickly over the ground." The brown, ginger and white tabby turned to look at Hummingbird. "She is very tiny now, but I can see the power in her shoulders and hind legs. It's a power that isn't meant for chasing after prey, it's meant for climbing up boulders and fighting off enemies."

"T-Thank you, Sunwatcher." Horizon gushed, a proud look in her eyes as she pulled her daughters closer. "I will make sure they know that their fate was decided by you." A look of adoration bloomed in the young kit-mother's eyes as she looked up at her leader. Sunwatcher smiled fondly, rasping her tongue across the kit-mother's ears.

"You won't be the only one in this nursery now." Sunwatcher mewed. A look of confusion flashed in her pale green eyes before they widened in shock.

"Oh, Sunwatcher! That's so great!" Horizon shrieked happily, causing Bee and Hummingbird to whine loudly. Hiss and Bird wandered over to the small group.

"What's so great?" Bird asked, peering over Horizon's flank to see the kits.

"Sunwatcher is expecting kits!"

Hiss stiffened at the news, looking at Sunwatcher with shocked eyes. The dark grey tom looked over his shoulder to where Jackal was speaking with Thunder and Nettle, hatred blooming in his gaze. The lead cave-guard shot Sunwatcher a betrayed look before turning and stalking across the cave to Bear. Sunwatcher's tail drooped slightly and she looked down at her paws.

Why can't he just be happy for me?

[ The tribe consumed x1 bird ]
[ Bird, Nut, Jackal and Thunder went hunting at the Sacred Lake ]
[ Hiss, Bear, Light and Nettle went on a border patrol ]
[ Sunwatcher inspects the new kits and decides that
Bee will train as a prey-hunter and Hummingbird will train as a guard ]

Healer:
      *Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      34 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn
      34 | Molly |
      Nut That Falls From Tree
      33 | Molly |
      Jackal That Wanders At Night
      34 | Tom |

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake
      32 | Tom |
      Bear That Drinks From Pool
      33 | Tom |
      Light That Chases Shadows
      28 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Thunder That Shakes The Ground
      11 | Tom | Prey-Hunter |
      Nettle That Clings To Pelt
      8 | Molly | Cave-Guard |

Kit-Mothers:
      Horizon That Never Fades
      27 | Molly | Prey-Hunter |
      *Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      34 | Molly |

Kits:
      Bee That Kisses Flowers | 0 | Molly |
      Hummingbird That Sips Nectar | 0 | Molly |

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Whispered Briar | amethyst14
    Southeast | Burning Skulls | Heda

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Dried Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection
    from setting in
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain + helps
    stop bleeding
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Bird | Thunder | 5
    Hunting, Stalking, Endurance, Speed, Agility
    Hiss | Nettle | 2
    Battle, Tracking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Horizon + Light | Bee + Hummingbird
    Sunwatcher + Jackal | Expecting
    [ Due in two posts ]

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 am

Tribe of Flaming Sands
Number of Cats: Five | Males: 3 | Females: 2
Month: Five
Next Cave of Flaming Water visit: Aug 25th
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Flameteller was more then happy to find another guard, another gift from the great cats of old. His tribe was growing, and he was happy about it.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Flameteller rallied his tribe, giving them orders and then heading out on his own.

[Sun and Shadow go hunting]
[Ash and Stone go on patrol]
[Flameteller goes herd hunting]

Healer:
          Teller of the Flaming Water | Flameteller | 27 moons | Female | X

Healer to-be:

Prey-Hunters:
          Sun that Sets on Water | Sun | 20 moons | Male | X
          Shadow over Moon | Shadow | 13 moons | Female | X

Guards:
          Ash Falling from the Sky | Ash | 14 moons | Male | X
          Black Streaked Stone | Stone | 12 moons | Male | X

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

[size=85] Medicine Store:
    Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage,
    Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp.
    Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x1]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces
    more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.

[x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is
    chewed into a pulp.
    Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of
    rat bites.

[x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop
    minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.

[x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are.
    Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

[x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes
    damaged eyes.

[x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.

[x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root.
    For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats
    greencough, though catnip is often preferred.

[x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x0]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or
    slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.

[x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing
    or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

[x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice.
    Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.

[x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of
    aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.

[x0]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can
    be chewed.
    Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a
    painkiller.

[x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put
    in one's nest during sleep.
    Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x0]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x1]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x1]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x0]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x1]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh-Kill Pile: 2 servings
    tribe consumes: 1 squirrel
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x1 | 2 servings
    Snake | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 016.

Postby deimido » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:13 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Winter.
Next Replies Due: 9/01/2017

"The season of Winter has arrived! During winter, the chances of catching greencough are higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and greencough, so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for two posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to fall early and it gets colder once the sun sets. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats."

-- [ CAT Fanclub || Tribe of Burning Suns , Tribe of Strong Pines , Tribe of Whispered Briar , Tribe of Tall Trees , Tribe of Muddy Ferns , Tribe of the Falling Fire , Tribe of Moonlit Waters , Tribe of Flaming Sands , Tribe of Glowing Gems , Tribe of Rising Dusk ] --

Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione wrote:Image

[ The tribe consumed x1 bird ]
[ Bird, Nut, Jackal and Thunder went hunting at the Sacred Lake ]
[ Hiss, Bear, Light and Nettle went on a border patrol ]
[ Sunteller inspects the new kits and decides that
Bee will train as a prey-hunter and Hummingbird will train as a guard ]

Thunder learned advanced hunting, while Nettle learned climbing.

Your hunting patrol caught +1 mouse and +1 vole.

Your border patrol found a potential prey-hunter who is willing to join the Tribe of Burning Suns.

Tribe of Flaming Sands | vampiress_fox wrote:Tribe of Flaming Sands

Sun and Shadow catch +1 squirrel on their hunt.

Ash and Stone find nothing of interest on their patrol.

Flameteller gathers +1 marigold and +1 snakeroot.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ tribe of the hissing wastes } --- { 001. }

Postby deimido » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:01 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
number of cats - 01 | toms - 01 | mollies - 00
next cave of pointed stones visit - n/a | next kitting - n/a | next border/hunting patrol - n/a | prey consumed - n/a

There was never a time in his life where the tom felt worthy of anything, he supposed his feelings stemmed from the lack of care his mother had for him and his littermates. After all, none of them were born out of love, his father and mother parted ways shortly after becoming mates and she only provided for her kittens out of obligation rather then devotion to her young. There were six kittens in that litter; she ended up having only two that survived into adulthood. Just him - Arroyo - and his brother Gulch. The three all sat in silence on the last night they shared together, their mother left them with nary a word before turning away from her two remaining sons never to be seen again while his brother headed towards the mountains.

Arroyo was initially fearful of being alone for the first time in his life, but after experiencing the many dangers the desert had to offer for six moons he noticed that nothing seemed to faze him anymore. He liked to believe he was truly desensitized to everything now, but he couldn't ignore the fear he felt in the pit of his stomach as he spent another night under the stars, thinking that perhaps he'd find himself in the jaws of a coyote of stung by a deadly scorpion like some of his brothers and sisters had.

These were the nights Arroyo felt alone, the nights he realized he was nothing but a creature who was merely existing rather then living.

Then came the day where he was summoned by a group known as The Tribe of Endless Hunting in his sleep and Arroyo supposed that perhaps he had a place in the world after all. He could remember it clearly, waking up surrounded by pitch black darkness and frozen to the ground as he heard the meow of a cat that sounded so far and so close all at the same time. It sounded expressionless, but Arroyo couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness for them all the same. It had told him a lot of things, said that there were once many tribes in places the tom would never hope to see in his lifetime and that he would be among the first to create such a colony in these lands and lead it for as long as he was able to.

When he woke up he hardly had time to hunt, the only thought in his mind was to seek out a home for his future tribe before the directions the nameless cat had given him faded away. Arroyo spent weeks before finally arriving to his new home, in his dreams he learned what it meant to be a 'teller and how to lead a tribe. He was confident as he began to work on the dens, he started feeling less like 'Arroyo' and more like the 'Teller of the Scalding Sands', as his spiritual companion liked to refer to him. The Sandteller now sat atop a stone, staring at the glimmering stars above before directing his attention to the earth - imagining the open space filled with cats who stared back at him.

The beginning of a smile formed on his maw as he leapt down the stone, he had high hopes about this tribe, but he would need some actual tribemates if he wasn't to let his guiding spirit down. Sandteller recalled the voice told him of a place hidden from beasts, a place where could speak freely to them and to others like it for their guidance, he supposed that would be a good place to start.

[ last reply ]
- sunteller visits the cave of pointed stones to ask for a prey-hunter.

[1] Healer
    Teller of the Scalding Sands • 18 •
    ↳ very pale cream tom with striking yellow eyes;
    known as Sandteller.

[0] Healer to-be
    Vacant until Sandteller chooses a
    suitable replacement.

[0] Prey-Hunters
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

[0] Guards
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

[0] To-bes
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

[0] Kit-Mothers
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

[0] Kits
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

[0] Elders
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

Borders

Fresh-kill Pile
    [Tribe can have two servings of prey at the moment.]
    cottontail | 2 servings. [x0]
    tortoise | 1 servings. [x0]
    antelope squirrel | 2 servings. [x0]
    gambel's quail | 3 servings. [x0]
    mourning dove | 3 servings. [x0]
    tarantula | 1 serving. [x0]

Medicine Store
    alkali goldenbush | colds & sore throats. [x1]
    arrow weed | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    beavertail cactus | soothes sore pads and scratches. [x1]
    brittlebush | soothes chest pain. [x1]
    creosote bush | fever, colds, stomach pains, & wounds. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding & broken bones. [x0]
    chaparral | reduces swelling & assists with asthma. [x0]
    honey mesquite | slows bleeding, sore throats, heartburn. [x0]
    ocotillo | sore throats & slow healing injuries. [x0]
    ratany | reduces swelling, for mouth sores & wounds. [x0]
    stining serpent | wip

{ to be worked on with more desert herbs! :'0 }

To-be Training

Mates + Families
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

[0] Deceased Cats
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:07 pm

Tribe of Flaming Sands
Number of Cats: Five | Males: 3 | Females: 2
Month: Six
Next Cave of Flaming Water visit: Now
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

no time to write anything, sorry

[Flameteller visits the Cave of Flaming Water and asks for either a guard or a prey-hunter]

Healer:
          Teller of the Flaming Water | Flameteller | 28 moons | Female | X

Healer to-be:

Prey-Hunters:
          Sun that Sets on Water | Sun | 21 moons | Male | X
          Shadow over Moon | Shadow | 14 moons | Female | X

Guards:
          Ash Falling from the Sky | Ash | 15 moons | Male | X
          Black Streaked Stone | Stone | 13 moons | Male | X

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

[size=85] Medicine Store:
    Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage,
    Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp.
    Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x1]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces
    more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.

[x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is
    chewed into a pulp.
    Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of
    rat bites.

[x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop
    minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.

[x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are.
    Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

[x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes
    damaged eyes.

[x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.

[x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root.
    For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats
    greencough, though catnip is often preferred.

[x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x0]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or
    slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.

[x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing
    or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

[x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice.
    Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.

[x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of
    aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.

[x0]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can
    be chewed.
    Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a
    painkiller.

[x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put
    in one's nest during sleep.
    Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x0]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x1]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x1]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x0]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x1]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x1]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh-Kill Pile: 2 servings
    tribe consumes: 1 lizard
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Snake | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats: