Create-A-Parliament V.1 ::REBOOT::

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

thoulux dynasty - one.

Postby w0ah » Thu May 07, 2020 8:57 am

x
x.xImage

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
population. 001 owls. males. 01 owls. females. 00 owls. required servings. 00 servings. next request. 05/13/20.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

writing goes here.

actions for post 01.
        ⟶ the thoulux dynasty has four more posts to gather resources.
        • emperor skauld founds the thoulux dynasty, claiming the territory under his name.
        • skauld visits the aurora glaucora and requests an empress from glaux.
        • skauld hunts and patrols throughout the territory.

• note: yup, i made sure the images are all free-to-use!

emperor.
              lord skauld • ♂ • 34 moons
              ↪ eurasian eagel owl

empress.
              lady name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

matron.
              ♝ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

matron's apprentice.
              ♝ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

generals.
              ♜ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species
              ♜ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

sentries.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

hunters.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

trainees.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

broodmothers.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

owlets.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

elders.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species
      allies.
      parliament name, username

rivals.

bordering parliaments.
      north: parliament name, username
      northeast: parliament name, username
      east: parliament name, username
      southeast: parliament name, username
      south: parliament name, username
      southwest: parliament name, username
      west: parliament name, username
      northwest: parliament name, username

medical storage.
      herb name, usage (0)

prey storage.
      mice • x0 • 1 servings
      shrews • x0 • 1 servings
      rabbits • x0 • 2 servings
      weasels • x0 • 2 servings
      big fish • x0 • 3 servings
      birds • x0 • 3 servings

mentorship.
      required: flight, diving, aerial battling, hunting
      nonrequired: stealth, stamina, endurance

mentor ⟶ apprentice (#)
      ↪ skills here

deceased.
      name, age at death, cause

families.
      name + name =
      ↪ owlets names here

w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod Replies Two

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat May 09, 2020 7:57 am

Vamp's Mod Replies Two
MY PARLIAMENTS - Starcatcher's Kingdom :: The Thoulux Dynasty :: The Owls of Kindlefire
SEASON - Winter :: WEATHER - The first snowfall of the season has come, though it is only a light dusting for now, making prey more scarce than normal.

sharpshooter. wrote:
Number of Owls: 1

Dynasty looked around trying to spot a bit of movement on the forest floor. After what seemed like hours of waiting, she gave up, flying back to her nest. The prey just wasn't active at the moment.

[Dynasty asks for a bloom]
[Dynasty hunts]
[Dynasty patrols]

[Dynasty's request has been answered, a Eurasian Pygmy Owl with three eggs was sent to join as a Bloom, the eggs will hatch in 2 moons]
[Dynasty catches x1 small fish]
[Dynasty's patrol passes uneventfully, although she does find an adult aged Spotted Eagle Owl that she can either ask to join her parliament or chase away.]
Please remeber to update your prey section so that i know what to give you next time

w0ah wrote:
x
x.xImage

• emperor skauld founds the thoulux dynasty, claiming the territory under his name.
• skauld visits the aurora glaucora and requests an empress from glaux.
• skauld hunts and patrols throughout the territory.

[Glux hears Skald's request and sends him an Empress, a Eurasian Eagle Owl]
[Skald catches x1 mouse]
[Skald's patrol passes uneventfully, although he does enounter a Snowy Owl that he can ask to join his parliament or chase away]

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:

HERE
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Mon May 18, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thoulux dynasty - two.

Postby w0ah » Sat May 09, 2020 8:55 am

x
x.xImage

population. 003 owls. males. 02 owls. females. 01 owls. required servings. 00 servings. next request. 05/13/20.

xxxxxxskauld craned his wide head over his shoulder and began to use his beak to pick through the feathers on the upper-most part of his wings, where the wing connected to its sturdy frame. peering at him from across the hollow, nifrilae watched her emperor preen his dark, speckled feathers clean of debris. her own feathers were kept prim and pristine, as she always ensured to do. her head was held high in valor and her gaze cast downward over the bridge of her gray beak. from her perch, her powerful yet delicate talons gripped the branch of a pine, having weaved itself into the hollow from the outside structure.

xxxxxx"what do you inquire of the new hunter, lady nifrilae?" came the low and deep voice of the emperor, slightly muffled as he continued to work through his feathers. the female rose the ridge of her brow in questioning of the owl's words, then narrowed her eyes in thought on his form, of which he could not see her do. "and what is your reasoning for such a question?" she queried.

xxxxxxthe emperor scoffed, whipping his head over his shoulder to meet the empress' narrowed gaze. "i'm simply curious, is all." he began, raising his chin slightly. "and i'd expect you to answer me."

xxxxxxthis only sparked more annoyance in the female as she gazed onto the male, quickly snapping her sharp, yellow eyes to the entrance which peeked into the outside world. "he's an experienced hunter," nifrilae answered him finally, after a moment of pause. "but weak in combat. you were quick to take him down." the female had been referring to the time in which they had come across the lone owl, having spotted him easily in the open sky, and brought him to the ground with a single shove. nifrilae had watched from the shadows of a pine as skauld easily knocked the large, snowy owl to the ground below as if it took no physical effort at all. skauld chuckled lowly at her words, though it was void of any emotion, as he usually was.

xxxxxx"you're quite observant," he returned, shifting on her own perch as his wings stretched slightly at his sides. "and truthful at that. but we'll have our sentries in little time, im sure of it──glaux will fly at our side." releasing a sigh, the large male pushed himself from his high perch and glided to the entrance of the hollow. he perched there for a moment and swiveled his head to meet the empress' gaze. "come along now, we've got much to do." he commanded.

xxxxxxthough nifrilae wasn't one to like being commanded on what she should or shouldn't do, the female knew she'd have to deal with such an inconvenience for at least the time being. the clever owl had pondered her motive, and although there wasn't much she could achieve at the moment, she knew in time that things would change──and she would make sure of that. though the pair currently struggled and battled in a complicated power-dynamic, only one of them would be able to emerge on the top of that pedestal, and lady nifrilae intended with every feather on her body for that to be herself.

actions for post 02.
        ⟶ the thoulux dynasty has three more posts to gather resources.
        • nifrilae is welcomed as the empress, and drankir is appointed as a hunter.
        • as is tradition, lord skauld and lady nifrilae are declared a mated pair. they do not try for any offspring.
        • skauld, nifrilae, & drankir hunt and patrol throughout the territory.

emperor.
              lord skauld • ♂ • 35 moons
              ↪ eurasian eagel owl

empress.
              lady nifrilae • ♀ • 32 moons
              ↪ eurasian eagle owl

matron.
              ♝ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

matron's apprentice.
              ♝ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

generals.
              ♜ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species
              ♜ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

sentries.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

hunters.
              drankir • ♂ • 41 moons
              ↪ snowy owl

trainees.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

broodmothers.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

owlets.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species

elders.
              ♦ name • ♀♂ • 00 moons
              ↪ species
      allies.

rivals.

bordering parliaments.
      north: parliament name, username
      northeast: parliament name, username
      east: parliament name, username
      southeast: parliament name, username
      south: parliament name, username
      southwest: parliament name, username
      west: parliament name, username
      northwest: parliament name, username

medical storage.
      herb name, usage (0)

prey storage.
      mice • x1 • 1 servings
      shrews • x0 • 1 servings
      rabbits • x0 • 2 servings
      weasels • x0 • 2 servings
      big fish • x0 • 3 servings
      birds • x0 • 3 servings

mentorship.
      required: flight, diving, aerial battling, hunting
      nonrequired: stealth, stamina, endurance

mentor ⟶ apprentice (#)
      ↪ skills here

deceased.
      name, age at death, cause

families.
      name + name =
      ↪ owlets names here

w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Starcatchers - [002] We All Start Somewhere

Postby sharklord » Sat May 09, 2020 10:27 am

Number of Owls: 3

Dynasty raised her head at the sound of wings beating and rustling. She looked quickly to the entrance to the building, eyes narrowing at the sight of another owl. "Who are you?" She snapped, wings raised. The small owl widened their eyes in fear, hopping back and few inches.

"My name is Aster." She small owl said, her voice barely loud enough to be heard. "Glaux spoke to me and instructed me to travel here. They told me to find the owl named Dynasty. Do you know her?" Aster asked, stretching her wings out slightly then folding them back in.

Dynasty let out a huff of laughter. "I am Dynasty. I asked Glaux to send me a bloom, and you are their answer. You are welcome to join me if you wish." She bowed her head slightly. "I apologize for the rude welcome, I haven't seen another owl in quite some time."

Aster chuckled and looked around. "I was sent here for a reason, why not stick around."

Dynasty felt satisfaction flood through her. "Welcome to the Starcatchers, Aster."
-------

Dynasty lifted her head up, trying to look unconcerned. Her gaze was focused on an approaching owl, and she mentally prepared herself for a fight.

The owl landed on a branch slightly lower than hers, then shifted a bit. "Hello." The owl called.

Dynasty looked the owl over. "Greetings." She replied coldly, starting to stretch her wings out.

"I'm Akira, I heard rumors that an owl had settled in the old house. That you?" He asked, tapping his talons on the branch.

Dynasty glared at him. "Yes." She puffed out her chest slightly, trying to look intimidating. "What's it to you?" She raked her sharp nails across the wood, leaving deep marks. The newcomer winced and shuffled towards the end of the branch.

"Been looking for a group to join. Was wondering if I could stick around." He muttered. "But I guess I'm not welcome."

The long-eared owl winced. She was too quick to assume everyone was a threat. "No, no, I apologize. I'm a bit on edge. If you want to join us, feel free." She sighed. "Follow me if you still want to stay." Dynasty launched off the branch, using her large wings to weave through the trees, gliding down to the branch in front of the building's entrance. She turned and was slightly pleased to see that Akira had followed. "Aster!" Dynasty called, huffing in amusement when the pygmy owl peeked her head out. "Akira is going to be joining us today."

[Aster's eggs hatch in 2 moons]
[Aster has joined the Starcatchers as a bloom]
[Akira has joined the Starcatchers as a soldier]
[Dynasty hunts]
[Akira patrols]

Queen:
          Dynasty | 31 | Female | Long-Eared Owl | X

Duke/Duchess:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | [url=link]X[/url]

Matron:

Matron‘s Guideling:

Soldiers:
          Akira | 47 | Gender | Spotted Eagle Owl | X

Seekers:

Guidelings:

Blooms:
          Aster | 25 | Female | Eurasian Pygmy | X

Stars:
          Egg 1 | n/a | ? | Eurasian Pygmy | [url=link]X[/url]
          Egg 2 | n/a | ? | Eurasian Pygmy | [url=link]X[/url]
          Egg 3 | n/a | ? | Eurasian Pygmy | [url=link]X[/url]

Comets:
    Ally Parliaments:
    Parliament Name | Username

Enemy Parliaments

Borders
    North | Parliament Name | Username
    East | Parliament Name | Username
    South | Parliament Name | Username
    West | Parliament Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 0 servings
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Required Moves:
    Nonrequired Moves:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Owls:
    Owl Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Owlets
    Name and Name | Owlets
Last edited by sharklord on Sat May 09, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Owls of Kindlefire | moonshift 001

Postby ARKYQ » Sat May 09, 2020 2:17 pm

Credit

Members total: 1 (f: 0 / m: 1) | Servings needed: 0 (fasting) | mod: vampiress_fox

Rin flew gracefully though the sky, over the spot he'd found not so long ago. A beautiful forest sparsely littered with gorgeous Elms, Cedar, Archaobuds and Oaks. Rin's name meant Oak in Feiraan, the ancient tounge.
He flew for a bit longer, until he saw it. A massive Elm tree, so large it practically dwarfed ancient Oaks and sturdy Willows. It's roots were exposed and nearly as thick around as his wingspan. It was beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off of it.
As he alighted on a branch, Rin knew in his heart, that this Elm would be the mother of a great kingdom to come...

As the young male set to work on the grueling task, he decided to start at the top and work his way down, only breaking that rule for necessities. The Elm, whom he'd decided to call Nevermoore, was massive. Her topmost branches seemed to pierce the sky. Her trunk, as he later discovered one late evening, was already hollow. He would just need to fix up some things.
He began working on were he would live, a small but cozy hollow near the higher parts, made from a natural defirmity in the way the branches grew, creating an almost cave-like opening. From there, Rin wove dried sedge grass from the marshy corner of the kingdom. After four days, it was finished enough for him to live in.
As he worked on the medic's home, which would be inside the massive, hollow trunk, it occured to him, that, every kingdom had a king. Seeing as there was no one else their, Rin supposed that made him the king!

After about two weeks, he'd hollowed out most of the trunk, and began making ways for the small rooms to connect. He'd also completed his hollow, the medic's hollow, and quarters for the captain.
It had taken a while for him to decide on a solid rank structure, but he decided to go with a more military based route. His parents had both been experienced hireclaws in their own domains, and had always hoped he'd follow in their wake. So naturally, they'd done their best to educate Rin in military structure and strategy. However, due to them being called out so often, they were a distanced family, and he was less of a son, and more of an apprentice to them. He wanted his kingdom to be more nuturing and welcoming, but also capable of defending their borders.

As the first Moonshift came and went, Nevermoore felt more and more like a home than just a tree. He knew that she was strong, but nothing was invincible. She'd been his only friend for the long, hard days of work, and she had to be properly cared for if she was to continue to thrive for generations to come.
Nearly everything was complete and Rin sat back to admire his work. With his own two talons he'd taken a beautiful Elm and refined her. All that was left to do was make everything into the warm, welcoming image that he chased through his dreams.
But for now, he'd grown hungry. As he took off into the light of the rising moon, he searched the ground. To be honest, Rin hadn't explored much of his kingdom. He'd been far to preocupied on Nevermoore. But, now flying over unfamiliar soil, Rin decided that he'd dedicate all of tonight to exploration.

As he finally collapsed into his nest, Rin could feel the early rays of the sun warming his feathers. He curled up and tried to sleep, but he couldn't. Something was nagging at the back of his mind. Well, more than one something. As he'd flown over the kingdom, he'd realized that this land needed a name. Inspiration had struck when the hungry crackle of an open flame drew him towards a fire, but how would he hone that? He knew it needed to have 'fire' in it. Maybe 'kindle'? It sounded soft on one's beak, and Kindlefire simply rolled off of one's tongue so delightfully.
Another thing, was how he kept thinkibg that Rin wasn't a kingly name. It meant Oak in feiraan, that he knew for sure. But the name lacked in so much. Sure ut was a name fit for an owl, but perhaps 'Veur' was a king's title. After all, in the ancient tongue, it literally meant 'king'. Another thing his parents had made sure to teach him was the togue of the ancients, so Rin knew it pretty well. He wouldn't call himself fluent, but he knew enough to understand it.
Yet something felt so wrong about simply casting aside the name his parents had given him. Perhaps maybe he could have bot?h, honor his past and his future. Rinveur, king of the oaks, or 'oak king'. It felt so rigth to him, almost like that was how it'd always been intended to be...

Rinveur goes hunting

Rinveur patrols

Rinveur requests a medic

The Owls of Kindlefire fast

King:
          Rinveur | 27 | male
          ↪ Eurasian Scops Owl

Queen:
          [url=link]Name[/url] | age | Gender
          ↪ species

Captain:
          ↪ species

Medic:
          ↪ species

Medic‘s rookie:
          ↪ species

Mentors:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Crew Members:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Intitiates:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Rookies:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Broodies:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Owlets:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Veterans:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species
    Ally Parliaments:

Enemy Parliaments

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving each
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving each
    Weasels | x0 | 2 servings each
    Smaller Birds | x0 | 2 servings each
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings each
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings each

Mentors:
    [size=85]Weather watcher skills: reconnaisance, storms + other weathers, and weather navigation.
    Fire keepers skills: retrieving coals, smithing, fire care and keeping.
    Springer skills: wind catching, advanced flight maneuvers and aerial combat + tactics
    Brawler skills: offensive combat, defensive combat and combat with weaponry.
    Medic skills: herbs + their uses, search and rescue, field first aid
    Required for all: hunting, fighting, tool building and 'life lessons'
    Nonrequired Moves: diving (suggested for weather watchers and springers), animal affairs (communicating with other animals; suggested for fire keepers and weather watchers), stealth (suggested for brawlers and springers) and combat in armour (suggested for brawlers and fire keepers)

Mentor | Apprentice | class | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Owls:

Family:
    Name and Name | Owlets
    Name and Name | Owlets[/size]
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

please ignore

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat May 09, 2020 3:12 pm

please ignore
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Mon May 18, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod Replies Three

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue May 12, 2020 9:14 am

Vamp's Mod Replies Three
MY PARLIAMENTS - Starcatcher's Kingdom :: The Thoulux Dynasty :: The Owls of Kindlefire
SEASON - Winter :: WEATHER - The weather is getting colder and colder, heavy clouds are starting to move into the sky. Very soon snow will fall, and the wind is starting to get worse and worse.

w0ah wrote:
x
x.xImage

actions for post 02.
    ⟶ the thoulux dynasty has three more posts to gather resources.
    • nifrilae is welcomed as the empress, and drankir is appointed as a hunter.
    • as is tradition, lord skauld and lady nifrilae are declared a mated pair. they do not try for any offspring.
    • skauld, nifrilae, & drankir hunt and patrol throughout the territory.

[Skald's patrol finds a Long-Eared Owl, Skald can either ask it to join his parliament or chase it away.]
[Skald's hunting party catches x1 Weasel]

sharpshooter. wrote:

[Aster's eggs hatch in 2 moons]
[Aster has joined the Starcatchers as a bloom]
[Akira has joined the Starcatchers as a soldier]
[Dynasty hunts]
[Akira patrols]

[Dynasty catches x1 Frog]
[Akira finds a Barred Eagle Owl, Akira can either invite it to join the parliament or chase it away]

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:[center]Image
Credit

Rinveur goes hunting

Rinveur patrols

Rinveur requests a medic

[Rinveur catches x1 big fish on his hunt]
[Rinveur's patrol passes uneventfully, although he does find a Buffy Fish Owl, he can choose to either ask it to join his parliament or chase it away.]
[Glaux hears Rinveur's request and sends him a Forest Eagle Owl to act as his Medic]
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Starcatchers - [003] We All Start Somewhere

Postby sharklord » Tue May 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Number of Owls: 4

Dynasty huffed in annoyance at Akira's call. She had sent the soldier out earlier and had been impatiently waiting for his arrival. Even though she was eager for his return, she wasn't exactly pleased to hear him hooting loud enough to scare away all the food. There goes my hunting plans.

She laughed softly as Akira fell onto a plank from the remained of one of the building's floors, too caught up in his excitement to manage a proper landing. "Dynasty!" He gasped out, hopping back to his feet quickly. "I found an owl! An owl that wants to join us!" He exclaimed and waved a wing to an owl outside.

The owl who flew inside shocked Dynasty a bit. He looked very familiar, and his next words confirmed the fact that they had known each other at some point.

"Hello there, young lady. Mind if I crash the party?" The new owl cackled, a lilt to his words.

Then, Dynasty remembered where she knew this owl from. "Wynchester. It certainly is a pleasure to see you again. How is Ruby? Hylo?" She asked, preening her wings gently.

Wynchester clicked his beak. "Ruby died. She got old, nothing we coulda done. Hylo flew off 3 moons ago, haven't seen him since. Came looking for you, meet Akira there, and came to join ya." He explained, stretching his wings out for a moment, then pulling them back in quickly.

Dynasty's eyes widened. "I'm sorry to hear about Ruby." She said, not really sorry at all. That old owl had given her a rough time when she was a hatchling, and Dynasty had never really forgiven her for it. Wynchester and Dynasty's parents were friends, so Wynchester was around a lot. And wherever Wynchester was, Ruby was here too.

Hylo, a long-eared owl like Dynasty herself, was found as a hatchling by Wynchester, and was raised by the two owls. Dynasty and Hylo were very close. The long-eared owl hoped that her friend would find her again.

[Aster's eggs hatch in 1 moon]
[Wynchester has joined the Starcatchers as a soldier]
[Dynasty hunts]
[Wynchester & Akira patrol]

Queen:
          Dynasty | 32 | Female | Long-Eared Owl | X

Duke/Duchess:

Matron:

Matron‘s Guideling:

Soldiers:
          Wynchester | 60 | Male | Barred Eagle Owl | X
          Akira | 48 | Male | Spotted Eagle Owl | X

Seekers:

Guidelings:

Blooms:
          Aster | 26 | Female | Eurasian Pygmy | X

Stars:
          Egg 1 | n/a | ? | Eurasian Pygmy | [url=link]X[/url]
          Egg 2 | n/a | ? | Eurasian Pygmy | [url=link]X[/url]
          Egg 3 | n/a | ? | Eurasian Pygmy | [url=link]X[/url]

Comets:
    Ally Parliaments:

Enemy Parliaments

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 1 serving
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Required Moves:
    Nonrequired Moves:

Deceased Owls:

Family:
    Name and Name | Owlets
    Name and Name | Owlets
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Owls of Kindlefire | moonshift 002

Postby ARKYQ » Tue May 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Credit

Members total: 3 (f: 0 / m: 3) | Servings needed: 0 (fasting) | mod: vampiress_fox

Rinveur was woken by the whistle of wind inside of Nevermoore's leaves. He didn't know why, but he liked to think of the leaves as her feathers. He opened one eye, and upon realizing that the sun had indeed set, got to work instantly.
A full day's rest always brought a full night's work for Rinveur. It had recently occurred to him that he could use more than just Nevermoore to form this magnificent home.
Unfortunately, the trees in this section of the woods were very sparse and far apart. However their were fields and those were good. Rinveur always made a point to take advantage of all of Nevermoore's gifts. He'd begun to string twine through her branches, perfect for storing things. She was such a lovely elm, and the thick branches were home to many curiosities.
A while ago he'd discovered an old grey squirrel living in her branches. That wouldn't do at all. Luckily he'd been hungry!

One fine evening, Rinveur had decided to take a night off and was gliding on the Haewynds. The Haewynds were strong, quick winds, but not to fierce. They were perfect for gliding in, but came so rarely, about once every five moonshifts. They were excellent for diving and twirling in.
In fact, that had been exactly what Rinveur had been doing when he crashed straight into a small pale shape.
"Oi! I'm flyin' 'ere!" A shrill voice grumbled. Rinveur straightened out to see a small Forest eagle owl, glaring at him as they circled eachother.
"I'm sorry sir," Rinveur said, "but i believe you're in my kingdom."
"Kingdom! This is yer kingdom!" To the young king's surprise, the squeaky owl sounded almost relieved.
"Y-yes it is." Rinveur hooted proudly.
"That's amazin' news! Glaux only knows 'ow long i've been lookin' fer a kingdom I can join. Ye see, I'm a shaman, a 'ealer, a medic, if ye please. I've been lookin' fer a place without a shaman, so i can be the shaman! Ye don't 'appen te have a shaman a'ready, do ye?"
"No, i don't. My kingdom is quite young. But i'd be honored to have you as our medic. What did you say your name was?"
"Toupinm. Ye?"
"Rinveur."
"Good te meet'chya, Rinveur!"

Wip with meeting Privth

Rinveur goes hunting

Privth patrols

Toupinm goes looking for herbs

King:
          Rinveur | 28 | male
          ↪ Eurasian Scops Owl

Queen:
          ↪ species

Captain:
          ↪ species

Medic:
          Toupinm | 43 | male
          ↪ Forest eagle owl

Medic‘s rookie:
          ↪ species

Mentors:
          Privth | 25 | male
          ↪ Brawler
          ↪ Buffy fish owl
          ↪ class
          ↪ species

Crew Members:
          Crew name | class
          ↪[url=link]Name[/url] | age | Gender
          ↪ species
          ↪[url=link]Name[/url] | age | Gender
          ↪ species

Intitiates:
          ↪ class
          ↪ species
          ↪ class
          ↪ species

Rookies:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Broodies:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Owlets:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species

Veterans:
          ↪ species
          ↪ species
    Ally Parliaments:

Enemy Parliaments

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving each
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving each
    Weasels | x0 | 2 servings each
    Smaller Birds | x0 | 2 servings each
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings each
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings each

Servings left: 3

Mentors:
    [size=85]Weather watcher skills: reconnaisance, storms + other weathers, and weather navigation.
    Fire keepers skills: retrieving coals, smithing, fire care and keeping.
    Springer skills: wind catching, advanced flight maneuvers and aerial combat + tactics
    Brawler skills: offensive combat, defensive combat and combat with weaponry.
    Medic skills: herbs + their uses, search and rescue, field first aid
    Required for all: hunting, fighting, tool building and 'life lessons'
    Nonrequired Moves: diving (suggested for weather watchers and springers), animal affairs (communicating with other animals; suggested for fire keepers and weather watchers), stealth (suggested for brawlers and springers) and combat in armour (suggested for brawlers and fire keepers)

Deceased Owls:

Family:
    Name and Name | Owlets
    Name and Name | Owlets[/size]
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Parliament V.1 ::REBOOT::

Postby DadjokeNess » Wed May 13, 2020 5:07 pm

font credit

About the parliment: The Sleeping Dragonhold are a group of owls who live in the mountains of what humans call Norway, where they live at the edge of where the eternal winter mountaintops meet the green forest below. These owls are avid educators and researchers, willing to teach even strange youngsters and visitors about the world's history. Young owls are assigned Crews after they've been learning for a few weeks, with Crews chosen specifically to match the youngster's skillset.

Location: Their Parliment is named for the mountain they live on, that the King calls "The Sleeping Dragon". The owls live inside a complex of caves with one central hot spring (The "dragon's stomach", used for healings). The King's cave is a small one off the stomach chamber, and the Matron's cave is a slightly larger one, the one closest to the "stomach" for the heat provided. Most nests and sleeping areas are either shared large caves, tiny alcoves, or caves dug personally by the owls involved. The largest chamber, farthest from the stomach, is called the "Heart", and this is the library, where books and tools are kept and where Hatchlings are taught.

Types of owls: Sleeping Dragonhold is in the region of Europe, and has European owls!

Ranks:
King: A title assigned to the leader, no matter their gender.
Warden: King's spouse or consort, sometimes more of an honorary position than a romantic one.
Matron: Healer and Medic
Matron‘s Apprentice
Warriors
Hunters
Students (formerly Juniors): The young owls who are still learning.
Broodies: Moms and egg warmers, blessed big floofs
Teachers (formerly Elders): Those too old to hunt, the Elders run the Dragon's Heart and the preliminary teaching of the young, before they are assigned to a Crew.

Prey Types:
1 Serving: Mice and Minnows
2 Servings: Rabbits and Squirrels
3 Servings: Hares and Big Fish

---

The King: A snowy owl who has lost their way from the ice floes where they were born, they flew for many moons before Glaux called them to the mountain they would make into a home. Agender right off the bat whoops.

---

Other questions: Will it eventually be possible to get the blind snakes? Miss P. was one of my favorite characters in the books. If it's not possible, that's fine though! I just figured you miss 100% of the questions you don't ask.
Last edited by DadjokeNess on Wed May 20, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look at this man.

He doesn't have a problem, but if he did, he'd probably ask you to donate to his hoard. Luckily, he doesn't have a problem.
DadjokeNess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me