【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:11 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Welcome to Montieren Volans! The ultimate tourist location in the mountains, Montieren Volans is a quaint village known for it's beautiful mountain views, gorgeous nature, and a famous luxury boarding school and university for the elite. It has a main street where many gift shops and other tourist spots are located, and past that are a few cabins and farms. The boarding school is a little bit farther from the main street, although it is merely a short walk past some farmland. The boarding school is rather luxurious, with rooms for each student and spacious classrooms. It has a fence around the entrance and behind it lays forest, though the mountains are still visible above the treelines. The school holds a massive library filled with literature of all types, and it has large windows that let light pour inside. The town itself is beautiful, and is popular among those wanting to tour around.

Or at least, it was. Before the apocalypse.

Now, the small population has dwindled, only one known survivor; Antoinette Orscheli. She had travelled to the famous boarding school, living in the school and becoming one of the teachers. Antoinette had actually came to the school as a member of a secret agency that intended to gain more recruits for their program, though she lost communication after the apocalypse. Now, she has survived alone in the school, alongside the young male bison.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ★ ] — ❝the ruin riders" — 000

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm

font credit.

bridgit marlene williams is a girl of the age of nineteen. she was mid-way through her senior year of high school when the world fell to pieces around her. she stayed in her own home until mere weeks ago, when undead raided her home and turned her parents. she fled from her house in savannah atop the back of her trusty stallion, richter, onto tybee island. the undead are scarce here, and she has turned a beach-side hotel into a base of sorts. there is a stable across the street that she stores her horse and any livestock in, while she sleeps on the top floor of the hotel. her group is based upon a hierarchy in which that the leaders ride the head horses of their herd. for foraging and hunting, they raid empty stores on and off the island, and have fun in the ocean in the evening.

notes: may this be bridgit and this be richter? i would like to continue from where i left off, with bridgit being pregnant with cameron's baby. i will have a quick recap at the top of my writing, and the story will pretty much start from there. image is from unsplash! here's an image to use!
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【  ✦ - " apocalypse academy  】- 000

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:15 pm

font credit.

the stem academy found in chattanooga, tennessee is a sight for all to behold. it was the turn of the education world, with glass domes for ceilings and slides between floors. the bathrooms were technologically advanced, and the library had a robot that retrieved books for you. it sat at the heart of the city, the biggest building for miles upon miles. this school has fifty+ classrooms, which have been turned into mass bedrooms. when the world turned upside down, the kids stayed here in the hopes that the technology would keep them safe. they believe that once you turn twenty-one, you are no longer a child and therefore cannot stay on campus anymore. they take the twenty-one year olds to the top of the clock tower and sacrifice them to the undead. they do this in the hopes that it keeps the undead satisfied and not wanting to eat them. they have a small hierarchy, as they range anywhere from zero to twenty-one. however, they do have eight main ranks. except for the council, who lives until they die of old age. their clock tower is a miniature model of big ben.
    the council - six members; exempt from the clocktower; leaders
    nurses - two ;; heal ;; train the assistants
    nurse assistants - two ;; learn to heal
    honors students - patrolling students ;; unlimited
    accelerated students - hunting students ;; unlimited
    kaleidoscopers ;; learn to hunt or patrol ;; unlimited
    mothers - pregnant or have a child under 6 ;; unlimited
    minis - children under 6 ;; unlimited

notes: may this (fc: cole sprouse) be my founder, and may this be his fox? i do plan on keeping him alive until he dies of old age. i will need a lili reinhart later on, just because. here's a picture!
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♕ ] NEVERLAND ─ home for the lost.

Postby kyum- » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

in the events that had swept the world, many were lost. lost from their families, lost from friends, lovers. forfeit from their lives. many were unsure what to do - but they all had a common goal in mind. survive. and with the shared goal, came a turmoil of violent competition.

many more were lost in the crazed desire for survival.
      many fled for a better place - somewhere to call home. somewhere they could get away from all the undead and the gangs.

and some of them fell into the arms of neverland - a warehouse by the shipping yard of the coastal city. paint chipping from its walls, windows cracked and some shattered, it looked almost uninhabitable. yet inside, a barricade of barrels and boxes guard the entrance in rows. and behind it all, behind dividers of cardboard, was a lounge area complete with worn sofas and recliners. the rest of the warehouse is sectioned into areas for storage and sleeping and all other necessities. the leader, his second, his guardian and the doctor stay in separate designated areas on the second floor.

the main entrance of the warehouse lies the ocean, a level above from the water's surface. to the right of the ocean before them is the old shipping yard, now mostly abandoned save for straggling walkers, lined with multitudes of cargo containers. a parking lot is situated to the right. more warehouses lie to the left of the entrance, and an empty space is left in the back of the warehouse. metres away past the empty space are forgotten shops.

neverland accepts all who have lost their way. it accepts those who wish for a new family. a new reason to live. neverland was formed as a haven for those who wished for a peaceful life - or at least, as peaceful as post-apocalyptic could be - in a living hell. and at the helm of it all, was a twenty-four year old, korean-chinese male, allen kang, who just wanted his boringly ordinary life back.

ooc; whispers i'm reusing neverland bc i never really got to do anything before lol- orz
    anw i'm so glad this is back! aaaaa--
    i've linked an image of their base to be used as the group's pic. c:
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:14 am

Credit to fontmeme

It’s been a while since the Earth started ending, and it still is. But he people of Ironclad won’t have it. No, instead of giving in to the apocalypse, they are determined to survive it.

The people of Ironclad are generally very into the MCU (because Amar, the founder, encouraged them to watch Marvel movies) and take some inspiration from the comics, movies, and characters. For example, they make armor suits similar to that of Iron Man’s, except without any of Tony Stark’s fancy technology. They also give each other code names in public, in case the Infected (zombies) or no good strangers learn them.

The Ironclad will have set their base in the run down streets of the former French capital, France. They will occasionally use the Eiffel Tower as a training tool for climbing or a lookout spot. As they grow, Amar plans to open a base in London and have the Ironclad hold up there.

RANKS:
Stark: Leader
Black Captain: the Stark's leader when they are absent; will chose the next Stark when the Stark dies; IT MAY NOT BE THEMSELVES
Council: the Stark's advisors; there are usually 2-12
Doctors: well, healers/medics!
Avengers: Those who guard and fight against zombies. One is on almost every patrol
Lions: Hunters
Warriors: Those who are Avengers and Lions; will fill in whatever role is needed. They are the main scavengers
Children: Uh, the children
Mothers: The mothers
Justice Members: Avenger trainees
Tiger Members: Lion trainees
Lightning Members: Warrior trainees
Veteran: The elders

All of the food and medicine may be found!

- The Ironclad will be set at Level 2 unless specified otherwise
- Can you use actual pictures for my people? Thanks!
- Could this be my founder alongside a gun?
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ - NIGHTHUNTERS.

Postby noctenne » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:42 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄xxx𝐖𝐄xxx𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄xxxx𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍xxxx𝐅𝐎𝐑xxxx𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒!

Lamrian. A small town, but divided in two - the Northside and the Southside. Both incredibly different.
The Northside consists of mainly middle to upper class, while the Southside is notorious for crime and poverty,
their people turning to gangs and living in trailer parks, and both at war with each other.

When the apocalypse hit, most of the Northside was abandoned and left deserted, people fleeing and running to other countries
to try and escape. But the people of the Southside, stubborn and hardened, stayed to defend Lamrian.

Hakeem Khan, originally a lifeguard working at the local pool, brought the survivors together into one.
The Southside Nighthunters, or Nighthunters for short, the guardians of Lamrian.

Requesting that Hakeem be the founder of the Nighthunters, with his trusty destrier Hosanna.
Nighthunters will be set at Level 1!
here is a picture
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chernaya Luna Brotherhood

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:03 am

Quoting as Noc. said to do.
Counting where I left off.

nightwolf950 wrote:

"Stay strong.
Outlast the storm."

═══════════════════
Could this be my founder and his dog

Chernaya Luna Brotherhood, also know as the CL Brotherhood for short, are
strong and intelligent people. They have no room for idiocy, as one minor slip
up can cause be the down fall for the whole group. They love a challenge, but
often do lots of planning ahead before tackling anything major. The group has
taken refuge in an abandoned castle, offering plenty of protection from the
majority of most things. However although sturdy and strong, it is still possible
for zombies to slip inside every once in awhile. To reach lvl. 10 safety barricades
would be needed around the few entrances and even on the bridge. Inside the
castle wall's is a large garden where the group grows the majority of their food,
medicine, and even get their water.

Lead by former Russian Mafia boss, Mishka and his dog Calina. Mishka is willing
to take in anyone in desperate need of a safe place. However he has a simple
system, that makes things run smoothly. Three chances are given to every person.
Three strikes and their kicked out, facing the zombie infested world alone.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CL Brotherhood | Post 6

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:10 am

Number of People: 5 (3 males | 2 females)
Number of Animals: 2 (0 males | 2 females)
Next Request: May 25th
Servings Needed: 3 (0-6)
Camp Strength: 0.5

---

There had been many close calls with Mishka and zombies, and yet he still managed to make it out alive. He knew if it wasn't for his loyal companions or Bruno he would most likely be dead. However it was frustrating to know his skills had become so rusty. He had decided that before everyone would go to bed they would all practice basic offense and defense skills so they did not become rusty anymore. Not only did he want his group to stay alive, he also wanted to protect Calina and Matryoshka. Both of the females had done so much to save his life a handful of times. Mishka also wanted to make sure his group stayed alive rather than risk losing anyone. Everyone had an important roll to play in the survival of Chernaya Luna Brotherhood. The Godfather was determined to see his group thrive and survive, hoping that one day the zombie virus would end. Until then it was his duty to make sure everyone was well protected and knew how to defend themselves in dangerous situations.

Besides the many times he could have died, Mishka was actually in a fairly good mood the past few months. His group had been lucky to find two new survivors to join their ranks. Both Leonardo and Zola had been out by themselves for sometime and where happy to have run into other survivors. Each quickly accepting Mishka's offer to stay, knowing they where better off in a group rather than by themselves. Senona on the other hand was far more thrilled to have another girl in the group, and quickly bonded with Zola. The two girls seemed to balance each other out, Senona being the more fiery one of the two and Zola being the peaceful one. It was a surprise, yet Mishka was happy to see Senona calming down a bit and fitting in more.

---

{Chernaya Luna Brotherhood consume x1 medium fish

Request:
Mishka requests a survivor - Survivor will be Brandon please (ref. pic already picked out)
Ceremonies: n/a
Other: n/a

Medic Info: x1 bandage used on Calina
Calina rests for
Birthing Info: n/a
Deaths: n/a

Medic Supply Run: Senona (equipped: knife)
Hunting: Mishka (equipped: ax | companions: Matryoshka), Bruno (equipped: knife), Leonardo, and Zola (equipped: bow)
Scavenging: Mishka (equipped: ax | companions: Matryoshka), Bruno (equipped: knife), Leonardo, and Zola (equipped: bow)
Patrolling: Mishka (equipped: ax | companions: Matryoshka), Bruno (equipped: knife), Leonardo, and Zola (equipped: bow)
Training: n/a

Mod Note: All I ask is that Mishka and Calina do not die/infected.
I have plot ideas for them. However I'm okay with injuries.

Also would like that human/animal pics are given please.
Thank you for reading. =]

Godfather:
Mishka | 37 and 3 months | Male

Right-Hand:
x

Medic:
Senona | 27 months | Female

Soldiers:
Bruno | 23 years and 6 months | Male
Leonardo | 27 years | Male

Hunters:
Zola | 24 years | Female

Trainees:
x

Mothers:
x

Kids:
x

Advisers:
x

Pets:
Calina | 6 and 3 months | Female
Matryoshka | 4 years and 9 months | Female

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Medic | Trainee | 0 | human/animal healing procedures, basic battle skills, stealth, medicine knowledge, human/animal psychology
Soldiers | Trainee | 0 | basic battle skills, stealth, stamina, communication, speed
Hunter | Trainee | 0 | basic battle skills, stealth, stamina, tracking, trapping

n/a

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food Storage:
Strawberry | x0 | 1 serving
Blueberry | x0 | 1 serving
Apple | x0 | 2 servings
Tomato | x0 | 2 servings
Potato | x0 | 3 servings
Cabbage | x0 | 4 servings
Squirrel | x1| 1 serving
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Chicken | x1 | 2 servings
Medium Fish | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 6 servings
Cow | x0 | 6 servings
Candy/Sweets | x0 | 1 serving
Canned Soup | x0 | 3 servings
Large Bag of Rice | x0 | 5 servings

Medicine Storage:
Tylenol | x0 | used to treat headaches/muscle aches/arthritis/backache/toothaches/colds/fevers
Aspirin | x1 | reduces the chances of heart attacks/strokes and helps survival chance
Antibiotic | x1 | used to treat infections
Baby Formula | x0 | used to feed infants under 12 months
Aloe Vera | x0 | used to treat sunburns/burns/skin irritations
Cough Drops | x1 | used to treat sore throats
Bandages | x0 | used to treat open wounds/bleeding
Oral Re-hydration Salts | x0 | treats dehydration often related to stomach issues
Charcoal Tablet | x1 | used to treat poisonings/calm upset stomachs
Rubbing Alcohol | x1 | cleans wounds/prevents infections
Ibuprofen | x0 | used to relieve pain from headaches/dental pain/muscle aches/arthritis
Painkiller | x2 | used to alleviate severe pain
Melatonin | x0 | helps with restless sleep
Witch Hazel | x0 | treats bug bites/stings
Cold Press | x0 | treats variety of issues like bruises/eye issues
Eye Patch | x0 | temp. used for eye injuries
Benzo | x1 | reduces stress/anxiety

Item Storage:
Guns | x0
Knives | x2
Swords | x0
Axes | x1
Spears | x0
Bows | x1
Grenades | x1
Leather Armour | x0
Metal Armour | x0
Wood | x0
Scrap Metal | x0
Shovels | x1

Notes:
All other info found HERE
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ❝ project london — 00

Postby eagle, » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:39 am

in the post-apocalyptic world, humanity struggled for survival, holding on by barely a thread. it was clear that the human
race was no match for the undead, who were immune to the pains of life and wanted only to consume. despite all odds, it
seemed, the living persevered and took the world back from the dead and managed to unite into small communities. these
communities managed to begins repairs and communicated with others like themselves. small springs of hope rose from
these groups, who turned their attention towards big cities, where the highest population of zombies were gathered. teams
were sent out in the united states, to make attempts to recover new york, los angeles, seattle. around the globe, others
sought to follow this lead. in the united kingdom, project london was formed. the goal was simple: reclaim london for the
living and create a stable base in which a new government could be formed.
soon after the teams in project london were sent out, transmissions and communications were lost in new york, then in
rome, dubai, tokyo, and in every other city which once held hope. project london, too, collapsed when teams fell at an
alarming rate to the undead. it was clear that the living were unprepared, and they all began to fall. when communications
cut out, team turned on team, friend on friend, caught up in the chaos and desire to survive. though few did survive, they
began to flee, back towards the outskirts of the cities.
even then, however, some chose to stick to the plan, to regroup. even if they rest of the world has fallen, project london
continues in the hands of the survivors who look to take back the world for their own. the ultimate prize: buckingham palace.

those in project london are a goal-oriented group who like order, strategy, and collaboration in order to achieve their missions.
they are wary of outsiders, but understand the need for numbers, and are very likely to take in those they find along the way,
as they cling to the hope that they can save the world. they are strangely optimistic despite tragedy, but are also world-weary
and understand that this world is more than bashing skulls and looting.
members of project london are expected to be intelligent and respectful of their authorities. while there are many exceptions,
their leader's word is seen as law and the best for the cause.
currently, project london is a highly mobile group, who are looking to reclaim major landmarks in london. they currently have a
main base in london's natural history museum.

prince - leader
commander - second-in-command
doctor - medic
royal guard - head of the fighters
head runner - head of the scavengers/hunters
guards - fighters
runners - scavengers/hunters
trainees - trainees
mothers - mothers
children - children
elderly - elders

will be picking up where i left off for project london with chen as the prince, along with his sword. (chen's faceclaim is huang zitao)
here is an image for project london. photo of the london museu of natural history via unsplash

eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:05 am

Credit to fontmeme

Once doomsday happened, Santa Catalina Island, California, United States of America, was abandoned. Or so it was thought. It turns out, a transmission has revealed a young woman by the name of Addilyn had been living on the island for a year. Seeking what must be paradise, survivors tried to flock to the large island - only to be stopped by the undead, the lack of a boat, or dissapointment on the way.

Santa Catalina was not the paradise people though it was. As well as every other land mass, the island was overrun with zombies, and the people who managed to get to the island didn't have the heart to leave it anymore. These facts still didn't stop hopeful survivors from trying to reach the island, though.

The Seaborn pirates were founded by Addilyn, who got the idea of a group from a note her girlfriend had left before dissapearing a year ago, just after doomsday. As for the name - pirates were survivors who were used to be half-stranded at sea. How could she not be a pirate?

---

most decisions are based on voting in the seaborn pirates, though the captain has the final say in what happens. if what the captain says is ridiculous, the crew has the right to override the captain's decision.

RANKS:
Captain: Leader
Officers: two trusted advisors who perform the captain's duties when the captain is absent
Doctors: healers/shamans/medics
Commanders: crew members who have shown leadership; if there are enough commanders, one commander will be sent out with a small crew every patrol
Crew: normal people/fighters/hunters
Juniors: apprentices/trainees
Mothers: mothers
Children: children
Veterans: elders

All of the food and medicine may be found!

- this is my second group
- Seaborn Pirates will be set at Level 2 unless specified otherwise
- Can you use actual pictures for my people? Thanks!
- Could this be my founder alongside her horse, Hook?
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me