Tales of Ruxar | CYOA | Open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Tales of Ruxar | CYOA | Open!

Postby coppercanary » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:17 am

Tatsuya | Wyverian | Speed- 5 | Strength- 8 | Magic- 3 | Intelligence- 8

Tatsuya flew towards the city of Sanctuary. The mysterious voice had told him to meet a Kiyon there, but since Sanctuary as the only Kiyane city that allowed Kiyon, he wasn’t sure about how easily he would find said Kiyon. His eyes scanned the Tribelands as he flew overhead. The flint spear that he held had begun to make his hand cramp, so he swapped it to the other hand. Along with the spear, he also held a blue feather that he suspected belonged to an Ichian. He was lost in thought and almost flew over Sanctuary before he noticed it. He adjusted his deep blue wings and angled towards the ground, wondering how he was going to find the Kiyon. He alighted on the ground and folded his wings, looking up at the gates of Sanctuary. He took a deep breath and stepped into the city, looking around at the many Kiyon and Kiyane that passed him.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tatsuya 1 |

Postby Springtalon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:47 pm

The Kiyane had all but waved him in, although they had been concerned about his spear. Even though the Kiyane had never been aligned with Wyverian, the dragon folk were fierce warriors, which was something all Kiyane respected. Not to mention there wasn't anything of much importance in Sanctuary. There were many Kiyon in the city, each of them looking nervous by the Kiyane surrounding them, but the voice in the wind had told him to find The Kiyon. Pressing his wings to his back, Tatsuya glanced around the city, wondering what to do.

choose one
✧ Explore the City ✧
✧ Talk to a Kiyane ✧
✧ Talk to a Kiyon ✧
✧ Look for a sign from the Gods ✧
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:00 pm

𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥| 𝐫𝐞𝐟. | 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞 | 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝: 𝟕/𝟏𝟎 :: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡: 𝟔/𝟏𝟎 :: 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜: 𝟔/𝟏𝟎 :: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝟓/𝟏𝟎
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Oriel wasn’t particularly one for following orders. They annoyed him more than anything, but the voice warbling its way through his brain had an unusual charm to it, something that pulled him beneath its control on some instinctual level. It sang of a solution for his problems, and while the man couldn’t help but feel like there was some chance that his glory would be stolen right out from beneath him, he was still intrigued.

Oriel’s amber gaze flitted over the green feather as it was twisted between his fingers, utterly enchanted by its sudden appearance. He couldn’t really see if there was anything special about it – he didn’t really deal in feathers, so its worth was completely unknown to him – but he was eager to set off and see if anything valuable could come of his new adventure. The man tucked the feather beneath his copper headpiece, tutting to himself as it pinched and poked at his scalp until he could position it comfortably.

With only the clothes on his back, and with little interest to return to his humble abode to gather any more supplies than those he was already carrying, Oriel set out the City of Sirens’ gate. Oriel couldn’t be certain where the snake queen lived, seeing as he’d never ventured further from his current home than necessary and because he’d rarely spent any time interacting with the few he came across – stealing didn’t often lead to very compelling conversations. He could assume she lived among her people, but since he wasn’t interested in the workings or politics of snakes, Oriel wasn’t able to verify that without actually visiting the place.

The man paced along the edge of the pathway, mind working itself around whether or not an ambassador was the same as a queen. Now that he thought of it, the leaders weren’t always identified as royalty. Or were they? Oriel didn’t know. His tail swished in agitation just above the dirt, pulling up a hazy cloud of dust as his feet drew him down the path toward the Vyperian Oasis.

Nothing else comes to mind, he thought, it’s as good a place as any to start.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oriel 1 |

Postby Springtalon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:17 am

Oriel knew that his kind had a reputation for being untrustworthy, and his current goal wasn't exactly arguing that. This meant that he would have to rely on trickery to get inside the gates of the Vyperian Oasis. Thankfully, the two towns were less than two days travel, and he soon reached a hill from which he could look down at the city. where to go from here?

choose one

✧ Try the Gates ✧
✧ Look for a Back Way in ✧
✧ Try to climb the walls ✧
✧ Wait on the hill ✧
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:48 pm

𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥| 𝐫𝐞𝐟. | 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞 | 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝: 𝟕/𝟏𝟎 :: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡: 𝟔/𝟏𝟎 :: 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜: 𝟔/𝟏𝟎 :: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝟓/𝟏𝟎
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ✧ Look for a Back Way in ✧
      Oriel stretched out his legs in front of him, crossing his feet as he sat back and allowed himself to rest a bit after his journey. Peering over the toes of his boots, Oriel glanced down at the city’s gates. He was certain a warm welcome wouldn’t be given to him, and his mind didn’t stray far from thoughts of being persecuted if he decided to just waltz on through. He would have to look for another way in.

With one last deep breath, Oriel heaved himself to his feet and stumbled down the hill. His path veered off, away from the main path and gates, leading him alongside the wall. He assumed he could try to climb the walls, but Oriel wasn’t particularly interested in making a fool of himself if he got caught. Besides, no decent excuse as to why he was scaling the wall came to mind. But, then again… Oriel needed to see the queen. If he were to climb the wall, would he then be sent to the queen to see what his punishment would be?

Maybe. Or they would just punish him at the scene of the crime and then banish him from the city. Oriel shook his head, pressing a palm to wall as he continued walking. He’d rather look for a back-way in. Much safer, he thought.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Tatsuya | Wyverian | Speed- 5 | Strength- 8 | Magic- 3 | Intelligence- 8

✧ Explore the City ✧

Tatsuya stepped forward. There were so many people in the city, and he didn’t know where to start looking for the Kiyon. He began walking, but not to anywhere in particular. Shops, houses and other buildings passed him as he aimlessly wandered around the city. He thought that everything looked the same... until he saw something that he was sure he’d seen before. Looking over his shoulder, Tatsuya realised that he’d walked in a circle. Behind him were the main gates to the city. Unless there were two main entrances, and he was sure there were not, he had doubled back on himself at some point. Confused, he looked around and began walking down the street again. Did I really walk that far? he thought to himself.

He walked to what he thought was the city centre before stopping and looking around. The city was bustling with Kiyon and Kiyane. He wondered whether he should stop someone to see if the knew where to find the Kiyon, but decided it was too vague. There were so many Kiyon around that someone could just point to any random passer-by. Tatsuya sat on a nearby bench and fiddled with his spear, unsure of what to do.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tatsuya 2 | Oriel 2 |

Postby Springtalon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:57 am

SO sorry this took so long guys, I kinda forgot about the game for a while XP, skipped on the flavor text this time, just gave you options, will do my best to reply speedily from now on!

--

choose one
✧ Investigate the Marketplace ✧
✧ Scout out the locked building with a Kiyane guard ✧
✧ Investigate the small pond ✧
✧ Talk to a Kiyane ✧
✧ Talk to a Kiyon ✧

--

choose one
✧ Try to fit into the medium sized crack you found ✧
✧ Return to the gates ✧
✧ Try to climb the walls ✧