No votes
⭐️
6%
I Just Wanna Vote
38%

Total votes : 16

Re: Mythical Hunger Games

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Hello! Welcome to the very first round of Mythical Hunger Games! I, Bubbles, will be leading the first round! Post away!

Mythical Hunger Games
May The Odds Ever Be In Your Favor

Comments

District 1

-
-

District 2

-
-

District 3

-
-

District 4

-
-

District 5

-
-

District 6

-
-

District 7

-
-

District 8

-
-

District 9

-
-

District 10

-
-

District 11

-
-

District 12

-
-

Round --

Killed:
Total Dead:
Total Alive:
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Bump
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Firefoxx01 wrote:Bump

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:22 pm

Firefoxx01 wrote:Bump

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Firefoxx01 wrote:
Hello! Welcome to the very first round of Mythical Hunger Games! I, Bubbles, will be leading the first round! Post away!

Mythical Hunger Games

Comments

District 1

-
-

District 2

-
-

District 3

-
-

District 4

-
-

District 5

-
-

District 6

-
-

District 7

-
-

District 8

-
-

District 9

-
-

District 10

-
-

District 11

-
-

District 12

-
-

Round --

Killed:
Total Dead:
Total Alive:

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythical Hunger Games (Grand Opening!) V.1

Postby kittybby » Sat May 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Question: Do the animals have to be humanoid? Or can they just be like unicorns and the what not?
Last edited by kittybby on Sat May 26, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you can call me Kitty!
she/her
in love with mr.sleaze!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
image credit

ImageImageImage
kittybby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Llamagrease wrote:Question: Do the animals have to be humanoid? Or can they just be like unicorns?

No. It can be any mythical/unrealistic creature you want! It does not have to be humanoid.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittybby » Sat May 26, 2018 3:00 pm

May the Odds ever Be in Your favor
User - Llamagrease
Name - Chrysanthe
Gender - Female
Animal: Kitsune
Description - By most standards, Chrysanthe looks exactly like a normal fox - predominantly auburn, with streaks of white. That is, until you see the back of her. Seven, fluffy tails sprout where they should be only one. Yet, there are more psychological differences than physical ones. Her intelligence is another thing most foxes do not occupy- cunning, coy, a trickster at heart.
Skills - As aforementioned, Chrysanthe is incredibly intelligent, and excels in what most others lack in. Her speed is another thing to note- sleek, agile, and quick. One more helpful ability she posses is that she can duplicate the appearance of a specific animal- though, never for too long, as her magic wears out quickly.
Weaknesses - Where her agility is good, her strength is not. Lacking the endurance to do anything for too long, most physical fights would not end well for her. Also having a phobia of water, she despises swimming and anything like it, and is awful at it.
District - Five
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you can call me Kitty!
she/her
in love with mr.sleaze!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
image credit

ImageImageImage
kittybby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:17 am

Mythical Hunger Games

Comments

District 1

-
-

District 2

-
-

District 3

-
-

District 4

-
-

District 5

- Chrysanthe
-

District 6

-
-

District 7

-
-

District 8

-
-

District 9

-
-

District 10

-
-

District 11

-
-

District 12

-
-

Round --

Killed:
Total Dead:
Total Alive:

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:39 am

Bump

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me