Rate The Character Above You V.7 (New rule Pg 224)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Rate The Character Above You V.7

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello! Please keep in mind that the text down there is just my opinion and I don't want to offend you in any form or shape! Please don't be angry or mad at me or rate my characters lower because I rated yours low. If you like your character the way it is, it's completley fine, I don't want you to change anything! I'm just making suggestions. Thank you for your understanding <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    7 || 10
    Okay, this character is so cute?? Like honestly, the fact that this little snake also has some hair is adorable!!
    But I don't really like the colors used in this design ;v; Also maybe a yellow would go better with the brown than the green used ?
    I'm also not a big fan of the darker parts of the maincolors but I do like the markings!! So all in all this is a really cute character!
    Just not my cup of tea! <3

Ninja'd

9 || 10

I really like the colors used in this design ;v; The markings are so cute and I adore the mix of both breeds! I especially like the yellow/light green parts! The only thing that throws me off are the brown eyes, or at least the dark brown one ;v; But the fact that they have two different eye colors is really nice!! So all in all this is a really cute design! Just not my cup of tea! <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    My sisters fursona? ;v;

> Shiro | Female | Dog | straight <

♥ Selfish. Mean. Lazy. Kind. ♥

> Kpop Trash <
    > loves romantic mangas <
    >always broke <
    > sleeps for 10 hours then takes a nap <
    > likes chicken nuggets way to much <
    > more pictures <

by quantumnightmare
Last edited by Mikuru Senpai on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
___Deviantart__________Twitch
_______
___Anime | Paranormal | League

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:57 am

eight out of ten <33

>> right, I do like the pallete used however I'm not too much a fan of the brown hat? I think she'd suit a flower crown or something similar. The clouds on the design to kinda throw me off but that sounds just personal preference c:

The eyes are gorgeous though and I love the colour that has been chosen for the hair ^^

my boi bear ? [all by me]

- he is meant to be semi-realistic / natural as he is going to be apart of a story/comic I am creating with a couple of my other characters. He knows magic and the enchanted water around his neck was given to him by his boyfriend, [who he is now been separated from due to a rival group taking over the kingdom and whatnot] it's basically a rare liquid that has great healing abilities although he must be sparing with it and has only used it once before to heal his king. Bear is definetly more of a lover than a fighter and is a caring soul who tries to advoid conflict when possible.

chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:06 am

Hello! Please keep in mind that the text down there is just my opinion and I don't want to offend you in any form or shape! Please don't be angry or mad at me or rate my characters lower because I rated yours low. If you like your character the way it is, it's completley fine, I don't want you to change anything! I'm just making suggestions. Thank you for your understanding <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    6||10
    I know that he is meant to be simple but he is just a bit too simple for me ;v;
    But I do like the markings!! They are a nice touch to the whole design, I also like the gradient used!
    The colors are nice too even though the brown eyes are a bit too much, maybe make them blue or yellow?
    I love his story and abilities and the water necklace is really cool! So all in all a really cute character!!
    Just not my cup of tea <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    The fursona of a friend of mine? ;v;
    The left one, she has a bobtail <3

> Kuro | Female | Dog | straight <

♥ Selfish. Flirty. Kind. Lazy. ♥

> doesn't care about other people opinions <
    > groans a lot <
    >K-Pop + K - Drama Trash <
    > loves piercings and tattoos <
    > more pictures <

old art by me
Last edited by Seasonal on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate language removed

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
_______

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 am

nine out of ten: the colors are super nice and simple on the character and i absolutely love that; the design is also super simple, for most part, and gets the point across quickly. i like the hat they have on as well !! although i feel like the bow, piercings and chain on the paw are a bit unnecessary and just clutter the character a bit; but they dont take away much from the character in the end. i dont really like the hair or eye color choices; they just clash a bit too much for my own liking. otherwise, the character is super nice !! like i said, i love the design and colors and the hat; just i think theres too many items and the hair and eye colors clash. but those are, honestly, just my personal opinion, overall its a really nice character !!

mother [art by unknown]: mother is an extremely timid and shy guy; he doesnt usually have a lot to say and doesnt like to have a lot of say regardless. he mostly sticks to the back of crowds and keeps his own tiny, extremely small, groups of friends to linger in. despite being such a shy and withdrawn character, he cares a lot about everything around him and doesnt hesitate to lend a helping hand. he feels extremely calm when it comes to giving advice or helping someone or something out and its quite a change from his normal character. his whole 'motherly' attitude is the reasoning behind his name, mother, or so its been said; nobody truly knows if mother is just his nickname or actual name.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:00 am

10/10
they're honestly have a very elegant and soothing kind of design, i'm not sure if the small splotches of color are part of the design or just the artist's style but i think it really looks nice. the gold accesories and what not also match them quite nicely and i think the dripping is a bit odd but i think it suits him. at first the name mother was confusing because it seems he is stated to be male but i think the reasoning behind it is actually pretty unique.

max? he's adventurous, bold, reckless, arrogant and curious/nosy. design by bluewingz
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:05 am

━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    8 || 10
    Even though the character design is pretty simple, I really like it! The markings are pretty nice and I really like the colors used! I especially like the dark brown in this design. The bandana is a nice touch too! The only thing that throws me off is the light tail, maybe try and make it darker? Maybe the dark brown? Other than that, I really like them!! <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    > Akuma | Male | Long Dog | gay <

♥ Edgy. Grumpy. Angry. Pessimist. Cool. ♥

> literally is a long dog <
    > rarely smiles <
    > Often gets stuck in things <
    > dislikes swimming <
    > is afraid of slides <
    >Biggest pet peeve: When he bites into a
    jelly bean and it's a different flavour than
    what he thought it was <
    > more pictures <

by yenneii

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
_______

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:24 am

four out of ten --

i'm super sorry for the low rating, but this guy just isn't really my style. i love his species, hairstyle, studded collar, and fluffy ears! his colour scheme bugs me, though. i think the super bright red would be better left out, and his circular markings are a bit much. maybe simplify them a bit? as for his tail, maybe do a raccoon-like design - the current design is a little busy. overall, he's pretty cute and could be a super good character with a few design tweaks <:

teddy? designer is unknown - if you know, i'd appreciate the heck out a pm!

more

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naumachy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:22 am

6/10 - adorable, but little interest in him !!

a small bit biased because i'm one for more unique characters & strange things instead of canine-ish creatures with the typical design [pretty much monochrome palette, harsh markings, minimal design],
    but he's very cute ! i wouldn't have guessed a hyena at all, but i do like the rounded ears and neck mane. if you wanted to up the design to a maybe more memorable oc, i'd mix in the colors a tad more and blend in some real hyena markings or at least change his current ones to repetitive instead of the x / v / stripe thing, but he's pretty an not clashing as is. love the flower crown !

aquatic deer, my design.
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:57 am

8/10
I really love the design of this creature. I don't believe that I have seen a critter of this species before. I'm a fan of more unique and or mythical creations myself so it draws my interest. The coloration has a nice summery feel to it, with details that capture attention well. The colors have a nice glow to them, a cheery, bright aspect without being too bright or gaudy. I'm not a fan of blue with orange for the most part, but the pastel blues in this creation work well together.

Anti the Sea Serpent/Ghost|My art|My design
Anti was a science experiment gone wrong. In attempt to create an immortal, mind-controlled being, the experiment failed and instead turned Anti into a vengeful ghost.

Skylasha|He/They/She Image
Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Trying my best one day at a time.
I'm an artist! I take commissions and art trades
Avatar by SleepySwirly Sig art by Shadowphoenixfox
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:50 am

8/10 Love this guy! Blue and sea themed characters are a weak spot of mine. The simplicity is very nice, and the entire concept of him with the mad scientist is unique, along with having a ghost form. I like how the underbelly is also yellow, instead of another shade of blue or green like what most people give sea serpent characters. Other than that, I think he could maybe make do with a few markings, or an accessory. But, it's just personal preference and your character is very cool either way.

Spark? By Dash at wolfplaygame
Currently being developed, but he's a reindeer/wolf hybrid (with antlers miniaturized as not to disable him) who can shift into a feral reindeer seen here
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me