Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 am

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 1 | Toms: 0 | Mollies: 1

Flower flattened her ears against her head, watching the fire burn through her home. "We need to leave now." A tom mewed urgently next to her. The she-cat blinked, seeming to notice that her tribemates were still with her for the first time. "We already lost Pineteller, we can't lose you too." The tom mewed again. Flower nodded slowly before turning, flicking her tail, beckoning her what was left of her tribe to follow her before leading them away from the burning pine trees that use to be there home.

Sunwatcher jolted up from her sleep, panting slightly. Since she had settled in the mountains, the tribe healer had had the dream of how her old tribe had perished. She had only been sixteen moons old when the fire ripped through the pine forest that had once housed The Tribe of Strong Pines. Sunwatcher known as Flower That Grows On High Mountain at the time, had been the Pineteller to-be at the time, and she even had her own to-be. The Pineteller that had picked her and trained her as a young kit had lived for a very long time, longer than tribe healers usually lived so he had allowed Sunwatcher to start training her own replacement.

The she-cat had picked her to-be, Mouse, the day after she was born. Sunwatcher had joined Pineteller when he went to inspect the new kits and give them their position. Mouse had been so small and was alone in her litter, like most tribe healers were. Sunwatcher asked if Mouse could be her to-be. Since that day, Sunwatcher trained and took care of Mouse as if she was her own kit. When the fire happened, Sunwatcher wasn't able to find Mouse for several hours. When she did find her, Mouse had been taking care of injured tribemates.

The broken tribe traveled for several days before they found the mountains. They had been living there out in an open valley for a short amount of time before Mouse found the Star Cave. After speaking with their ancestors, Mouse took some of the tribemates and left. Sunwatcher never found out where her to-be left to, but she hopes that one day she will be able to see her again.

Slowly over time, Sunwatcher's tribemates that had stayed died, leaving her by herself. When she was finally all alone, Sunwatcher began to wander again, eventually finding the large cave that she would settle in and mark as the camp for her new tribe.

~~~

The ginger, white and brown tabby sat back on her haunches at the entrance to the cave, her tail curling over her paws as she watched the clouds creep lazily across the sky. Her ears twitched slightly when she heard murmuring somewhere near her. Sunwatcher shrank back, ducking behind a boulder. The murmuring got louder and she quickly recognized the noises as the strange language that Twolegs spoke in.

The fur along her spine bristled as the Twolegs passed the entrance to her cave, strange items strapped to their backs. Her lips pulled back from her lips in a snarl, her claws unsheathing until they passed completely. Sunwatcher crept out from behind the boulder, her tali tip twitching irritably.

When the sun started to sink back down the sky, Sunwatcher set out from the cave, heading to the Cave of Pointed Stones. She had found it when her tribe was traveling to the mountains. The tribe healer figured that it must be important because of how many cats she scented there. Sunwatcher settled in the cave, closing her eyes.

[ Sunwatcher went to the Cave of Pointed Stones and asked for anybody to join her tribe ]

Healer:
      Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      23 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Guards:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kit-Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions
    Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 004.

Postby deimido » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:31 am

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Spring.
A few dawns had passed ever since Spring had arrived and snow has been melting at a steady rate without any threat of potential flooding. On a pleasant day such as this, your cats have a chance of catching a larger piece of prey.

Tribe of Whispered Briar | amethyst14 wrote:Image

[Sacred Visit Grassteller asks for a kit-mother.]
[Hunting Grassteller hunts on the way back to camp.]

The Tribe of Endless Hunting has given you a kit-mother, she is due in two moons (two posts).

Grassteller caught x1 hare on the way back.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Strong Pines | save seedcakes wrote:Image

[ Flicker of Moon on Water looks for her father, Shadow from Bird's Wing ]
[ Flicker of Moon on Water hunts ]

Flicker of Moon on Water has found her father!

Flicker of Moon on Water caught x1 bird on her hunt.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Tall Trees | I.C. wrote:the tribe of the tall trees is located deep in the forest, their territory stretching over a good few miles. it is littered with streams, rivers and waterfalls, the foliage lush and green from the frequent rains. the forest itself is deciduous, with towering cedars clustered together where the cats make their home. it snows a little in winter, and is more likely to have heavy rains, floods and high winds rather than blizzards or snowstorms. the temperature is usually cool, and stays about the same most of the year.

the main sources of prey here are different sorts of birds (primarily the california scrub jay, the gnatcatcher, the nuttall's woodpecker, and the black swift), as well as the occasional squirrel. the tribe also can catch the occasional mouse or shrew, but they prefer to hunt in the air as opposed to the ground. cats of the tribe of tall trees are proficient swimming due to living near so much water, but are really more climbers and jumpers and cannot hunt in the water. they are not very good at hunting prey on the forest floor.

the tribe of tall trees are made up of cats very proud of their abilities, with boundless confidence and ambition. they can be seen as haughty, but are intensely loyal and have a deep-rooted sense of patriotism for their tribe. their leader and healer is known as the gazer of the shining sun, or the sungazer. these cats believe they are more connected to the tribe of stars more than others, because they live in the trees off of the ground. many of them are polydactyl (having extra toes), making them expert climbers, and they inherit unusually long tails and whiskers for balance. most of the cats in this tribe are brightly colored, and either tabbies, bicolor, or tabby-and-white. browns, gingers, reds, golds and whites are common colors for this tribe.

solid colored cats, dilute colored cats (gray, silver, blue, fawn, etc.) or black cats are rare, and considered bad omens.

The Tribe of Tall Trees has been founded!

Tribe of the Burning Sun | Katrione wrote:Image

[ Sunteller went to the Cave of Pointed Stones and asked for anybody to join her tribe ]

The Tribe of Endless Hunting has given you a cave-guard.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Whispered Briar [2]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Number of Cats: 2(2 Servings)
Toms: 0 Mollies: 2
Next Cave of Tall Grasses: July 19, 2017
────────────────────────────────────────
Grassteller found the she cat back at camp, apparently they have been waiting for a long time. "I thought I would have seen you on the way back, I never imagined you would be waiting for me." The calico tabby meowed. "I am Grassteller, the healer and leader of the Tribe of Whispered Briar. I know camp isn't much and I did just catch this hare for us to eat."

"That's fine, I am not really hungry. I had caught something on the way here and I am still full. So maybe later? I can see there are no dens yet?" Magpie looked around "Oh my name is Magpie Who Sings On Grass, but I would prefer to be called Magpie or Magie." The black and white molly meowed.

"No dens yet, but we have plenty of time to work on them." Grassteller said "I can go and search for some briars, I will be back in no time, you just take it easy and just get some grass and find some mud." she instructed before setting off to find the materials needed to start making the dens. The whole day went by like this with the two making the nursery, just a few more patches left but they could do that in the morning. The two curled up and shared space as they got to know each other.

───────────────────────
"Magpie, I am going on a patrol, maybe I can find more cats that are willing to help us. Of course they will have to do their trials so our ancestors will know they are worthy. Anyways, just take it easy. I know you are just barely starting to show but I want you and your unborn to stay healthy." Grassteller took off after that and the kit-mother only rolled her eyes. She would not sit around all day when she can go and do something, maybe she would just stay close to camp and hunt in the area.

"Grassteller should be careful, not me. I am expecting, not injured for life." Magie grumbled to herself. The molly couldn't help but look at her stomach and noticed that she wasn't even showing yet. With a roll of her eyes she continued to hunt.

───────────────────────
[Border Patrol Grassteller patrols near the eastern border.]
[Hunting Magpie hunts the best she can.]

────────────────────────────────────────

Healer:
Teller of Tall Grasses | 38 Moons | |

Healer To-Be:
Name | age Moons | | [url=pic]☼[/url]

Guards:

Hunters:

To-Bes:

Kit-Mothers:
[2]Magpie Who Sings On Grass | 34 Moons | |

Kits:

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ground Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Quail | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 0 | 0 servings

DECEASED

Cat | Reason

MATES
cat and cat
↪kits
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe | Owner

Enemy Clans
      Tribe | Owner

BORDERS
      North | Tribe | Owner
      East | Tribe | Owner
      South | Tribe | Owner
      West | Tribe | Owner

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      1|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Mentor | To-be Guard| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Running, Stealth, Offense(moves), Defense(moves), Strategy, Endurance
      Mentor | To-be Hunter| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Hunting, Stalking, Tracking, Speed, Endurance, Balance
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 2 | Toms: 1 | Mollies: 1

Sunwatcher watched the dark grey tom as he explored the cave, her tail swishing back and forth. He looks so much like Hiss She thought to herself. Hiss had been a few moons older than her and would constantly pick on her as they grew up. When he had become a full cave-guard, Hiss had confessed his love for Sunwatcher. In a few tribes, healers weren't allowed to take mates. One of the past Pineteller's changed that rule, but forbid the Pineteller to-be's from having mates until they became the healer themselves. Sadly, Hiss had perished in the fire so Sunwatcher could never tell where things would've gone with him now that she
was the healer.

"What's your name?" Sunwatcher called to the cave-guard. The dark grey tom jumped, slightly startled when the she-cat suddenly spoke to him. He looked around once more before turning and padding over to join the she-cat.

"Snake. Am I going to have to use a weird name like you do?" Snake questioned. Sunwatcher scoffed slightly, an offended look on her face. "O-Oh! It's a cool name, but do I really have to be called a long name?"

"No, you'll be called a shorter version of the name, usually the first word. My full name is Watcher of the Burning Suns, but I go by Sunwatcher."

"Have you always been called that?" Snake asked, his head tilting curiously to the side.

"No. My name use to be Flower That Grows On High Mountain. I was called Flower." Sunwatcher mewed, settling back on her haunches as Snake crouched excitedly in front of her.

"So, what's my name now?"

Sunwatcher paused for a moment before replying. "Hiss From Startled Snake. Do you want to still be called Snake... or do you want to be called Hiss now?"

"Hiss is fine, it sounds cooler." Snake, now Hiss, purred, jumping to his paws.

Sunwatcher purred happily, rising to her paws as well. "Follow me. I'll show you our territory now."

[ Sunwatcher and Hiss go on a border patrol ]

Healer:
      Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      24 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake (Hiss)
      22 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kit-Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions
    Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We are.. The Tribe of Muddy Ferns..

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:44 pm

The Tribe of Muddy Ferns reside within very swampy territory - it's impossible to step outside of camp and keep ones paws dry. The camp itself is one of many islands that are all clustered within the muddy, low-level waters. It's the biggest island by far and is high enough from the water level that kits and elders can survive safely without worry of flooding. The water level itself is only half-way up a cat's leg in the warm seasons but during the rainy seasons the water has been known to get up to one's shoulder. Leaf-bare is a hard time as it is in any region but within the territory of the Tribe of Muddy Ferns it doesn't get as cold. The water doesn't freeze and most of the prey manages to stay alive.. barely. To get to some areas of the territory swimming is required so long-furred cats are hardly seen within the tribe. A few medium length coated cats are sprinkled in but the majority of the tribe have thin, sleek, water-proof pelts.

The Tribe mostly hunts frogs, lizards, shrew and a few fish. Rabbits and other normal prey are hard to find within the marshy terrain and often have to be sought outside of the Tribe's usual hunting grounds.

The leader is called Mud-Reader and he/she gets many of their signs from spreading mud out onto the fallen bark of the pine trees. When it is time to seek the advice of the stars the Mud-Reader will go to the Mud-Den. The Mud-Den is placed on a small island in the swamp that requires a small amount of swimming to reach. The only thing on the island is the Mud-Den and the three pines that keep it sheltered and hidden.

The general disposition of the tribe is.. odd. They keep to themselves and prefer seclusion over being social. They are sometimes seen as rude or aloof when in all honesty they simply don't grasp how to communicate properly unless it's with another tribe-mate.
Most of the tribe is usually covered in mud from their paws to their belly and while some wash it away most let it sit in the sun to dry and fall off on it's own. What good is cleaning off mud that will return in only a few short hours?
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:58 pm

The Tribe of Running Winds is home to the quick and smart, they live in a small flowery meadow, where the cats sleep under the stars. Led by the brave and noble Windteller, they keep each other safe and close. They seem to trust everyone they meet, and excpect them to show the same respect and kindness as the showed them.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 005.

Postby deimido » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:19 am

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Spring.
It's not hard to notice how herbs are beginning to grow back. so when a healer decides to gather them, they run less a chance of finding nothing or only finding one herb. new cats are easier to have join your tribe since a lot of them have learned in the last season that perhaps living alone during winter is more trouble then its worth.

Tribe of Whispered Briar | amethyst14 wrote:Image

[Border Patrol Grassteller patrols near the eastern border.]
[Hunting Magpie hunts the best she can.]

Grassteller has found a prey-hunter on her patrol.

Magpie has caught x1 ground squirrel on her hunt.

Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione wrote:Image

[ Sunteller and Hiss go on a border patrol ]

Sunteller and Hiss have found a prey-hunter on their patrol.

Tribe of Muddy Ferns | Zmija's Folly wrote:Image
The Tribe of Muddy Ferns reside within very swampy territory - it's impossible to step outside of camp and keep ones paws dry. The camp itself is one of many islands that are all clustered within the muddy, low-level waters. It's the biggest island by far and is high enough from the water level that kits and elders can survive safely without worry of flooding. The water level itself is only half-way up a cat's leg in the warm seasons but during the rainy seasons the water has been known to get up to one's shoulder. Leaf-bare is a hard time as it is in any region but within the territory of the Tribe of Muddy Ferns it doesn't get as cold. The water doesn't freeze and most of the prey manages to stay alive.. barely. To get to some areas of the territory swimming is required so long-furred cats are hardly seen within the tribe. A few medium length coated cats are sprinkled in but the majority of the tribe have thin, sleek, water-proof pelts.

The Tribe mostly hunts frogs, lizards, shrew and a few fish. Rabbits and other normal prey are hard to find within the marshy terrain and often have to be sought outside of the Tribe's usual hunting grounds.

The leader is called Mud-Reader and he/she gets many of their signs from spreading mud out onto the fallen bark of the pine trees. When it is time to seek the advice of the stars the Mud-Reader will go to the Mud-Den. The Mud-Den is placed on a small island in the swamp that requires a small amount of swimming to reach. The only thing on the island is the Mud-Den and the three pines that keep it sheltered and hidden.

The general disposition of the tribe is.. odd. They keep to themselves and prefer seclusion over being social. They are sometimes seen as rude or aloof when in all honesty they simply don't grasp how to communicate properly unless it's with another tribe-mate.
Most of the tribe is usually covered in mud from their paws to their belly and while some wash it away most let it sit in the sun to dry and fall off on it's own. What good is cleaning off mud that will return in only a few short hours?

The Tribe of Muddy Ferns has been founded!

Tribe of Running Winds | FangofBloodclan wrote:Image

The Tribe of Running Winds is home to the quick and smart, they live in a small flowery meadow, where the cats sleep under the stars. Led by the brave and noble Windteller, they keep each other safe and close. They seem to trust everyone they meet, and excpect them to show the same respect and kindness as the showed them.

The Tribe of Running Winds has been founded!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:11 am

The Tribe Of Falling Frost

The tribe of falling frost lives at the top of a mountain in a cave. They usually have furry coats to protect them from the cold weather. The only time they go down the mountain is to catch prey. Falling Frost cats are quiet and don't like loud noises.
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Muddy Ferns 001

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:11 am

Number of Cats: one (1) ; 1 ♂ 0 ♀
next mud-den visit: thursday july twentieth

Mudreader wadded through the boggy waters, oddly satisfied with how to water made his pelt stick to his ribs. He enjoyed the feel of the mud seeping between his toes and the sound of the water lightly waving with his every move. It wasn't high water, only a little above his paws so it didn't worry the tom much that this would provide danger. Any danger that lived here the tom could hear and no crocs dared to live in water that remained so shallow for so long. The tom had already found a suitable camp several nights ago and now he had one more place to find. His Mud-Dun. Not long later the tom found and island.. an island surrounded by water on all sides that required the brown tabby to swim to. In his heart he felt as if this was right - perfect, almost. When he arrived at the small island's shores he was pleasantly gifted with a set that was very empty and had been for quite some time. The Mud-Den! Mudreader hurried inside in the den and visited with his ancestors to ask for.. someone.

mudreader visits the mud-den to ask for a new member to join him

Healer:
          Mudreader | 32 m | tom | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- [🌲] tribe of the tall trees

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:54 am

🌲 TRIBE OF THE TALL TREES 🌲
population - 001 | ♂ 0 / ♀ 1
next visit to the cave of pointed stones - july 20, 2017
next patrol - july 20, 2017 | 8:00pm

the rock and gravel was cool and smooth under hardened pads, and the fiery she-cat's whiskers trembled as she made her way up the rocky path that led to the cave of the pointed stones. she was still a moment as he reached the top, the cave looming in front of her, and looked back over the mountainous region, pale eyes scanning the horizon as the wind whipped at her fur. she glanced down at the world below, spotting the towering cedars of her territory looming below the treeline, and she paused to stare. thunder crackled in the distance, low and loud, and she could feel the energy from the clouded sky above, grey and dark with the weight of accumulating moisture. she gave a small flick of her tail, before turning to make her way into the cave.

droplets fell from the tips of stalactites that hung from the ceiling of the hollowed out stones, the sounds of them pattering on the cave floor resounding in the space around her. she was not bothered when a droplet struck the top of her head--the rains were much worse than this. the thunder could still be heard, here, though much less loudly. it did not deter her. she, a nameless cat with visions of greatness, could not afford to waste a moment.

she approached the pool that lay deep within the cave, glowing with light, and looked down, staring at her ginger reflection before touching her nose to the surface.

mighty ancestors, she thought as she closed her eyes. i have a request.

[ sungazer asks for a prey-hunter ]
[ sungazer hunts amongst the rocks ]

Healer:
          gazer of the shining sun | thirty-three moons | she-cat | 🍀

Prey-Hunters:
          name | age | gender | 🍁
          name | age | gender | 🍀

Branch-Guards:
          name | age | gender | 🍁
          name | age | gender | 🍀

Healer To-be:
          name | age | gender | 🍁