Leap Challenge!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Leap Challenge!

Postby Captain Obvious » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Backstory
Okay, no BIG secret: I love Leap Day.

I've decided to do a major gaming challenge, or rather several, and hold it so the end date falls on Leap Day.

I thought I'd share it, but since it's not a public contest, I didn't want to post it on the contest board. I'm competing against myself, though I WELCOME ALL THOSE INTERESTED TO JOIN ME.

The Rules
Also available on my website here, Chicken Smoothie Leap Challenge Home.
  • I can accept donations, but cannot ask for them.
  • All donations must be documented and added to NFT/Locked folders immediately.
  • I must have at least 29 months of completed pets. They need not be consecutive.
  • Completed events only count if they had more than 30 unique pets.
  • Six of these completed months must be from different years.
  • I must have two completed sets of store pets.
  • I can only trade off DUPLICATES in my quest, with the exception of Rares, if needed to complete sets.
  • I must have 1 OMGSR to complete the challenge.
  • I must have 3 advent list pets.
  • Pound pets WILL count towards the goal.

The Rewards
Chickien Smoothie counts for points. The total number of points I get overall will determine something. Voting for that will occur after I have a better idea of the total achievable number of points.

But Wait, there's more!
The official website has pages for FP, Flight Rising, Howrse, and I may be doing a Chicken Smoothie and Eldemore edition. I have only just defined rules for these, so if anyone has better ideas I'd love to hear them! I MUST complete the requirements for all websites to get credit for any of them. However, because of recent concerns, a ban from Howrse will NOT affect gameplay nor terminate the challenge. (Howrse banned more than 12 local players without warning or explanation.) {Rant redacted.}

Want to Join?
Just send me a message or comment below. Of course, my rules are tailored to my player and account status, so I must recommend you set your own goals!
If you would like to be added to my website, just ask me, and I'll add you up there.

Donations
According to the rules, I cannot ask for them but I am forced to accept them. Yay. Owly asked that I add this one, though, so her donations to this cause would be counted.

But really, I must ask that you do not, though I cannot stop you.
I'll be tracking my project on my semi-official website.

If you are worried about the fact that donations are made publicly available, I can mark anything as anonymous. You WILL be credited upon the completion of the project, sans your donation!
DUDE
Older than half of you, younger still than all of you. :P

LEAP CHALLENGE!(External Link)
View our topic!
If I am in the forums... I'm probably sad. If I'm coloring, I'm procrastinating. Please try to refocus me if you notice either of these.
ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY (February 29th)!! I LIKE TO ANSWER THEM.
Captain Obvious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leap Challenge!

Postby Captain Obvious » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Update: we may have another competitor!
DUDE

View our topic!
If I am in the forums... I'm probably sad. If I'm coloring, I'm procrastinating. Please try to refocus me if you notice either of these.
Captain Obvious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leap Challenge!

Postby Captain Obvious » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:03 am

This is still on! Just posting an update:

-Several sites were dropped due to time constraints.
-One new site added since last update.
-Some of the site goals were lowered or dropped.
DUDE

View our topic!
Captain Obvious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me