unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby thebomb.com » Tue May 21, 2024 5:44 pm

it can be. with goggles i have a blast, and lazy rivers are the bomb. but a public pool with snotnosed tots and too many people? count me out.

some rap music genuinely sucks and is as bad as old people say it is, some newer rap is just as good as old school rap, but the crappy mumble rap is whats popular nowadays.
Viktor / Xe/They/He / Theatre Enthusiast
Time, you can spend it, when you spend it, then you're running
out of time, you can save it, but to save it, is to take a little time,
in a minute, when you're in it, can you feel the passing time, is an
......illusion, there's confusion, when they tell you now it's
......................................TIME.

....................Image
..........................................art shop | trading | dreamies | raccoon army

thebomb.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Tue May 21, 2024 6:48 pm

eh. i'm about 50/50 on this one. in music i like to do two things: analyze instrumentation and deep dive into lyrics. as for rap i think bad bars are WAY worse than its delivery, bc at that point it doesn't matter HOW you say it, it's just a bad line. ngl if the beat is crazy i can overlook mumble rap based on instrumentation, but if the lyrics are bad you just can't save the song. i hope that makes sense LOL
new age rap vs the oldies is an argument that will never die but i will say this, and it might be a hot take: the oldies beat new age rap in terms of pen game but new age instrumentation is a lot more favorable to me.

speaking of rap: kevin gates is so bad. not even talking about him as a person, his music is just not it. if i hear somebody playing kevin gates at a function every sane person in that room is gonna stand still. not a foot moving, rugs will not be cut, there will be no busting down.
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticality » Tue May 21, 2024 7:59 pm

I had to look him up, I’m not sure I know any of his songs but judging from the titles of them I don’t think they would be very good lol.

Math is fun!
boy why you so gnarp gnarp
Mysticality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Ram » Tue May 21, 2024 8:06 pm

Depends. If we're talking the kind of math I had in highschool chemistry and biology then absolutely not.

Country music is the worst genre.
The Ram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Tue May 21, 2024 10:03 pm

disagree, sorry (even though i heard the themes of modern country suck, i'm not american, so i can't really tell, all i can say is that original country/bluegrass makes me happy and it's VERY far from the worst genre)

liminal spaces / backrooms don't need a flood of creepy creatures. their aesthetic appeal is about the dreamlike state and the weird surroundings, not about jumpscares.
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilspookiibat » Tue May 21, 2024 10:09 pm

AGREE!!! I love the original back rooms before dozens of over the top spooky guys were added. Maybe 1 was fine but after a while it’d just looking a lot like bad mascot horror.

Netflix is one of the first movie and show platforms I’ve used. Their constantly rotating schedule of content is really Egregious and not what it used to be. They have a lot of good stuff! But it’s never on there for long.
Lilspookiibat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Wed May 22, 2024 12:59 am

i never used it, but anything where you can't buy and download directly is a waste. if i pay for stuff, i want the actual file or physical media. period.

garlic is a strong smell, but absolutely not the worst. i'd rather smell garlic than sweat
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Wed May 22, 2024 11:53 am

agree, but i really hate that the scent lingers on your hands for so long. if i'm cooking with garlic, i avoid touching it as much as possible and use a garlic crusher instead of mincing it with a knife

french toast is disgusting, it's a sweet dish but you can still very much taste the eggs so it's almost like putting sugar and cinnamon on scrambled eggs. the texture is awful too, the bread might get a bit crisped on the outside but it's still a soggy mess on the inside no matter how long you cook it

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Wed May 22, 2024 12:06 pm

A small thought is - toast the bread before craft.
Two, a solid disagree. As a lover of french toast. I enjoy even the egg flavor when it's forefront.

Apple pie is actually ... pretty awful. This is almost always way too sweet. There is superior pies that deserve the limelight.

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Wed May 22, 2024 12:20 pm

• i agree that there are better pies, but i tell you, a nice warm apple pie with a teeny little bit of vanilla ice cream,, it's just such a classic pie flavor that definitely deserves to be celebrated! pies need not compete yk? they're all in an under dog status when pitted against cake,, they can't afford to tear each other down

in terms of everyday wear, baseball caps > any other kind of hat
    (i don't know if that's actually an unpopular opinion but i'm throwing it out here anyway)
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me