★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[ clan replies - 150 ] [ leaf-bare !! ]

Postby deimido » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am

█████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

.𝐃𝐄𝐈'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
for some, the first snows have arrived. for others, it is simply a chill in the air. regardless, all clans
will experience leaf-bare as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens and kits are more likely to die
during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city
homes. in addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak.
all in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time. - Simonpet

echoclan, hazeclan, seaclan, shenthais, hazelclan, chaosclan, caveclan, sun spire outlaws, highgarden
earthfall

last replies linked - 10.24.23

main page - fanclub - cac store - roleplay thread

xxxx
xxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍Kazin █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
    Typhoonsting's patrol caught +1 jay.

Falconfire's patrol caught +1 snake.

Vireoflight's patrol caught +1 trout and +1 jay.

Whirlwindhowl's patrol caught +1 rat and +1 jay.
    xxAcornstep wretched a claw during the hunt and needs one moon of rest.
    xxAldertooth developed an infection opening scraps on his skin against an ancient twoleg fence, needing one moon of rest, x1 coltsfoot, and x1 lovage.

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
    Foxstar's patrol encountered an adult cat and their young apprentice during a training session and invited them to join ChaosClan.
    xxadult: "longhair dom white persian with golden eyes and a single damaged ear." | ll, XO-, BB, DD, AA, mcmc, Ccs, WdWs
    xxapp: "black shorthair with high white, and blue eyes." | LL, Xo-, BB, DD, aa, mcmc, Ccb, WsWs
    xxxcolor: @Chamrosh (adult) & @H155 (app) | lines: @Grey_Hoodie (both)

Silverstar's patrol collected +15 pebbles, and Lichendust's patrol collected +4 pebbles!

Quartzheart's patrol was largely uneventful.

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
    Chivewhisker gathered +1 honey and +1 meadow saffron.
    xx↳ Bananadance added +1 hawkweed.
    xx↳ Winterglow added +1 comfrey root.
    xx↳ Foxglovepaw added +1 willow bark.

─── ⊰ FAMILY RESULTS
    Unfortunately Leafglow and Eclipsesplash's first attempt to start a family wasn't successful, but they can try again as soon as next moon.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS
    One apprentice passed their final assessment! ChaosClan welcomes them as Tempestsplash.

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
    Turkeypaw and Finchpaw learned hunting!

Saltpaw, Marshpaw, and Wasppaw learned fighting!

Lemurpaw, Raccoonpaw, Sugarpaw, Ploverpaw, and Ratpaw learned stealth!
    xxSugarpaw was pulled aside from the other apprentices by Knawelcharm when they noticed how sick the young cat seemed. Quickly ushering her home to the medics, it was discovered she came down with whitecough - she'll need one moon of rest and x2 elder leaves.
    xxFrogpaw failed to learn stealth, but can try again as soon as next moon.

Sparrowpaw, Walnutpaw, Coyotepaw, Okapipaw, and Airpaw learned climbing!
    xxWalnutpaw's paws became cracked and tender after training, making him uncomfortably limp home by his denmates' and mentor's side. He'll need one moon of rest and x2 moss.

Foxglovepaw learned how to treat wounds!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋jazz. █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
    Marlon's patrol recruited a new colony member! Their name is Fleet.

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
    Nyx and Conner's patrols couldn't catch anything...

Cutlass's patrol caught +1 snake and +1 mouse.
    xxPiedpiper's haste to hunt for the colony made her careless, stumbling over her long limbs like a newborn fawn. She felt too bruised to care about feeling embarrassed, though being told she'd need one moon of rest and x1 comfrey root did damper the young sinker's spirits.
    xxRachmaninoff needs one moon of rest and x1 alder bark after chipping a tooth from a failed hunting pounce.

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
    Aether gathered +1 stinging nettle and +1 lamb's ear.
    xx↳ Rooster added +1 holly berries.

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
    Andean, Grizzly, Moon learned battling!

Shamshir, Rapier, and Machete learned hunting!
    xxScimitar couldn't get a hang of hunting... but can try again next moon!

Rooster learned kitting!

─── ⊰ RANK CHANGE RESULTS
    Rhys, Inigo, and Vulcan passed their assessments! Earthfall welcomes them as fully trained sinkers.
    xxRhys went to the medics after her sinker ceremony finished up, complaining of a toothache. She'll need one moon of rest.
    xxInigo had the misfortune of dislocating a joint during her assessment, but the incident happened so close to completion that Marlon and Ramsey approved of her efforts anyway. She'll need one moon of rest.
    xxRiddle found that he couldn't focus on anything except the constant itchiness all over his body, leading to his assessment ending in failure. The itchiness was also found to caused by none other than fleas! He'll need one moon of rest (and quite a lot of baths) before he can retake his test.
    xxKenna and Checker both failed their assessments, much to their shared disappointment, but can retake them next moon.

─── ⊰ KITTING RESULTS
    Lacey delivered a remarkably healthy litter of three kittens! One kit's voice mewl sounded loud and clear compared to their two siblings, heralding a new dawn for Earthfall's next generation. | Their father was a black classic mediumhair with low white, and a kinked, shortened tail.
    xx↳ [ firstborn | secondborn | thirdborn ]
    xxkit 1: solid black longhair with low white, serpentine-green eyes, and a bobtail. | ll, Xo-, Bb, DD, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, CC, Wsw, jbjb
    xxkit 2: black mackerel tabby longhair with a shortened, kinked tail, and forest-green eyes. | ll, Xo-, Bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, spsp, CC, ww, Jbjb
    xxkit 3: chocolate classic tabby mediumhair with low white, a shortened, kinked tail, and bronze eyes. | Ll, Xo-, bb, DD, Aa, mcmc, Spsp, CC, Wsw, Jbjb
    xxxcolor: @Kazin (lacey) & @deimos (kits) | lines: @H155/@Grey_Hoodie (lacey) & @ponz (k1), @Grey_Hoodie (k2), @inky. (k3)

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

broken sub replies

Postby deimido » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:48 am

♢Clans♢
last replies linked
✶ arroyoclan ✶ logclan ✶
✶ nosferatu ✶ gladeclan ✶
✶ rouge rogues ✶ firclan ✶
✶ cloverclan ✶ beamclan
whisperclan ✶ kingdom of felines ✶
♢Notes♢
if i have messed anything up, please
send me a DM (on here or discord).
also, all images are ftu from various
websites (unsplash, pixabay, etc).
♢Weather♢
leaf-bare; less prey available.
more likely to run into predators.
more illness & kitting complications.
less cats found on patrols.

══════════════════════════════════♢═══════════════════════════════

kiro,, wrote:

hunting results ❘ snufflestar's patrol caught +1 squirrel and +1 mouse.

border results ❘ echoheart and briarbeam encountered a pair of adult-aged bickering strangers, apparently arguing over prey. the two were ultimately convinced to join whisperclan when the clan cats told them that they'd never need to fight over food again if they had a home.
    xxadult 1: "solid black lykoi with low ticked white webbing." | LL / lyly / Bb / Xo- / DD / aa / mcmc / Ccb / Wsw / TiTi / Wewe
    xxadult 2: "apricot ticked shorthair with low white and hazel-blue heterochromia." | LL, XO-, BB, dd, Dmdm, Aa, McMc, TaTa, CC, Wsw
    xxxcolors: @selkirks (a1) & @deimos (a2) | lines: @inky. (a1) & @jazz. (a2)

herb gathering results ❘ owlwhisker gathered +1 rush and +1 ragweed.

training results ❘ gullpaw learned fighting!

kitting results ❘ baywish delivered a healthy litter of two kittens! Their father was a seal point shorthair.
    xx↪ [ firstborn | secondborn (app) (adult) ]
    xxxkit 1: "lilac tortoiseshell afab shorthair with gold eyes." | LL, XOXo, bb, dd, aa, Mcmc, Ccs, ww
    xxxkit 2: "ginger mackerel amab shorthair with gold eyes." | LL, XOY, bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Ccs, ww
    xxxxcolors: @deimos (both) | lines: @inky. (k1) & @Grey_Hoodie (k2)

mod notes ❘ baywish's official geno is now LL, XOXo, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Ccb, ww and cannot be changed.

DaisieGames wrote:

hunting results ❘ graystorm and silversplash caught +1 big fish.

gathering results ❘ finchleaf gathered +1 hawkweed and +1 blackberry leaves.

training results ❘ goldpaw failed to learn climbing, but can try again next moon.

request results ❘ beamclan's ancestors heed hazelstar's request and sent a warrior to find and join her clan.
    xx↪ "blue-cream spotted torbie persian mediumhair with dark amber eyes." | Ll, XOXo, BB, dd, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, CC, ww
    xxx↪ color: @deimos | lines: @ponz

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LIGHTWALKERS ★ 19

Postby ✫ Metagalactic ✫ » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:20 am

Image ©
─────────────────────────────────────────
「N° of Cats」33「Servings」06「Lightgivers Request」next「Pebbles」132「Mod」eagle,Archive
「Notes」forgot to age up ambestripes in my last post! so i aged her up 2 moons in this one
─────────────────────────────────────────
⋆✫⋆
The air was cold and arid. Graupelpounce's graduation was notoriously quieter than Granitefall's, nobody was capable of treating it as a celebration after the sudden passing of Whitequartz. The young lightwalker didn't bother to look at the crowd of cats, as the painfull thought that their parent wasn't there, cheering for her, wouldn't leave her mind. After the fact, the usually talkative and extroverted cat took a vow of silence, refusing to engage in any kind of conversation, preferring to sit on the edge of the camp, observing the birds coming and going. The silence reminded him of Whitequartz.

⋆✫⋆

Meteorfall approached their eldest kit, whom at a second glance was watching Graupelpounce in the distance, "Is something bothering you, my Granite?" Meteor didn't have to lower their head to meet their almost fully grown kit's eyes anymore.

The tabby huffed, tail angrily wagging, keeping their eyes on the cream cat "Graupel doesn't want to talk to me! That's no fair!" they hissed.

"Leave him be." The lynx point stood in front of Granitefall, blocking their view of the other cat "Graupelpounce is grieving, grief can take many forms. Some may wish to be left alone while dealing with it."

"Pa, I know what death is! We literally kill and eat dead things." Granite finally turned to their parent with frustation in their eyes "...I guess we are things to be killed and eaten too." and looked away again.

"I advise you to not ruminate on that thought, Granite." Meteor said a little more assertively than usual, trying to hold back the chock from hearing such a morbid thing from the young lightwalker.

"But I don't get why she needs to be all grumpy and deny my help!"

Meteor sighed "You ought not to judge one's feelings and desires, specially when you're not in their situation. You might not understand what he's going through, keep that in mind."

"I still don't get it."

One day you might, the light guide thought, reminiscing of their growing fears of losing their kits, of course that was far from being the same as actually experiencing loss. They weren't ready to have an in depth discussion about death with their kit, or anyone, really.

But instead, the frustated Granitefall turned their back and walked away.

⋆✫⋆

Graupelpounce looked up, watching the pairs of parakeets flying away, with their loud communal calls, slowly fainting as they flew by the mountains. Parrots were known to be social animals, just like cats, at least that's what Meteorfall said amongst several tales of birds and their virtues, taught to her when she were small. The young cat's ears caught footsteps coming towards them, and turned to find their mentor right behind him. Darktempest freezed when it was noticed, it didn't know what to say, maybe it was better to not say anything at all, and yet, Graupel's icy blue eyes were fixed on it, waiting for something.

Without saying a word, the tuxedo laid besides the smaller cat, soft black fur brushing on them. Graupelpounce sighed, the warmth of Tempest's body reminded him of his days at the nursery, headbutted his mentor's neck, a faint purr comming out of her throat, muzzle colder than a winter dawnbreak. The black tuxedo gently licked Graupel's forehead as they were a little kitten again. The silence reminded them of Whitequartz.

⋆✫⋆

⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
⠀█▓★▓█⠀
⠀█▓✫▓█⠀
██████████████████████▓▓▒ ACTION QUEUE ▒▓▓██████████████████████

「Newcomers」
╰➝ Waterspout, Brecciamantle, Goldenvirga and Sugarcomb (halloween event) are welcomed
「Food consumption」
╰➝ x6 lizards are consumed
「Patrols」
╰➝ Meteorfall, Gleamingonyx, Seasharp, Sugarcomb, Granitefall and Brecciamantle hunt
╰➝ Darktempest, Graupelpounce, Basaltspots, Aurorapointer, Goldenvirga and Snowyobsidian hunt
╰➝ Sapphiredrop, Amberstripes, Dustychalk, Tintail and Thundertumble hunt
╰➝ Chocottone, Earthquake, Amethystgaze, Swirlinghaze and Nickelwish patrol the borders

「Healer affairs」
╰➝ Sunsetstep scavenges for herbs
╰➝ The healers tend to Mistmask's injuries with x1 blackberry leaves and x1 dock

「Novice training」
╰➝ Nebula trains in arboreal navigation
╰➝ Opal trains in arboreal navigation
╰➝ Venus has learned enough skills and is ready for nir assessment
╰➝ Mud has learned enough skills and is ready for their assessment

「Rank changes」
╰➝ Graupel has earned their title and from now on will be called Graupelpounce
「Mateships & Kittings」
╰➝ Goldenvirga and Brecciamantle are fixed mates
╰➝ Stud Ephemeral is due in 1 moon
╰➝ Waterspout is due in 2 moons
╰➝ Mistmask and Darktempest adopt Graupelpounce as their kit

「Deaths」
╰➝ Whitequartz is mourned by the clan. Graupelpounce, Basaltspots and Darktempest partake on a vigil besides their body.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
「Permanent Notes」
╰➝ underlined names are safe from death rolls
╰➝ striked names can be rolled for flings
╰➝ Do not randomly roll for kits
╰➝ Novices are taught land navigation, arboreal navigation, hunting and fighting

██████████████████████████████▓▓▒ GROUP AFFAIRS ▒▓▓██████████████████████████████

「Herb Storage」
    ➤ x2・Alder Bark
    ➤ x3・Bindweed
    ➤ x0・Blackberry L.
    ➤ x0・Borage
    ➤ x1・Bright-eye
    ➤ x0・Broom
    ➤ x4・Burnet
    ➤ x1・Chamomile
    ➤ x1・Chervil
    ➤ x1・Chickweed
    ➤ x0・Cobweb
    ➤ x3・Coltsfoot
    ➤ x1・Daisy Leaf
    ➤ x2・Dried Oak
    ➤ x1・Dock
    ➤ x0・Elder L.
    ➤ x2・Fennel
    ➤ x0・Goldenrod
「Herbs Cont.」
➤ x0・Horsetail
➤ x1・Lovage
➤ x1・Lungwort
➤ x0・Marigold
➤ x2・M. Saffron
➤ x1・Mouse bile
➤ x4・Ragweed
➤ x1・Ragwort L.
➤ x1・Rush
➤ x2・Sorrel
➤ x0・Stick
➤ x0・Stinging Nettle
➤ x1・Sweet Sedge
➤ x2・Tormentil
➤ x2・Watermint
➤ x0・Wild Garlic
➤ x1・Willow L.
➤ x1・Wood Sorrel
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
「Food Storage」
➤ x3・tuco-tuco [1 serv.]
➤ x0・small lizard [1 serv.]
➤ x4・agouti [2 serv.]
➤ x5・br. squirrel [2 serv.]
➤ x1・opossum [3 serv.]
➤ x4・paca [3 serv.]

「Allies & Enemies」
clan・user・relationship

「Borders」
S・Hidden Strike・Skarrred

「Fixed Mates」
➤ Darktempest & Mistmask
➤ Chocottone & Earthquake
➤ Sapphiredrop & Amberstripes
➤ Goldenvirga & Brecciamantle
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
⠀█★█⠀
⠀█✫█⠀
「Mentors」
Meteorfall ➤ Granitefall・4 sessions
╰➝ graduated
Darktempest ➤ Graupelpounce・5 sessions
╰➝ graduated
Sunsetstep ➤ Venus・5 sessions
╰➝ herbs, injuries, diseases, nursing, poisons
Gleamingonyx ➤ Mercury・3 sessions
╰➝ hunting, fighting
Copperbreeze ➤ Nebula・3 sessions
╰➝ hunting, fighting
Swirlinghaze ➤ Mud・4 sessions
╰➝ hunting, fighting, arboreal nav., land nav.
Whitequartz ➤ Fog・2 sessions
╰➝ hunting, fighting
Mistmask ➤ Ruby・4 sessions
╰➝ hunting, fighting, arboreal nav.
Earthquake ➤ Opal・3 sessions
╰➝ hunting, fighting

██████████████████████████████▓▓▒ GROUP MEMBERS ▒▓▓██████████████████████████████
        「Healer」
        Sunsetstep ⋆ he ⋆ 41☾
        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
        「Light Guide」
        Meteorfall ⋆ they ⋆ 48☾
        ╰➝✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
        「Subguide」
        Gleamingonyx ⋆ they ⋆ 49☾

「Lightwalkers」
                  Amethystgaze・she・73☾
                  Swirlinghaze・she・67☾
                  Tintail・they・62☾
                  Dustychalk・they・60☾
                  Aurorapointer・none・52☾
                  Basaltspots・he・51☾
                  Chocottone・it・49☾
                  Darktempest・it・48☾
                  Copperbreeze・xe・47☾
                  ╰➝ resting for 1☾
                  Brecciamantle・ne・43☾
                  Mistmask・they・41☾
                  ╰➝ resting for 2☾
                  Sugarcomb・it・38☾
                  Snowyobsidian・they・37☾
                  Sapphiredrop・she・35☾
                  Goldenvirga・they・34☾
                  Seasharp・ze・33☾
                  Amberstripes・she・31☾
                  Earthquake・he・31☾
                  Thundertumble・it・30☾
                  Nickelwish・he・26☾
                  Granitefall・they・14☾
                  Graupelpounce・any・12☾
「Novices」
Venus・ne・13☾
Mercury・he・11☾
╰➝ resting for 2☾
Nebula・she・11☾
Mud・they・10☾
Fog・it・10☾
╰➝ resting for 1☾
Ruby・she・10☾
╰➝ resting for 1☾
Opal・they・10☾

「Caretakers」
Waterspout・she・54☾

「Kits」
➤ [url]N[/url]ame・prns・age☾

「Veterans」
Flintpelt・they・109☾
☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★
░▒▓▓██████████▓▓▒░
░▒▓▓██████████▓▓▒░
░▒▓▓██████████▓▓▒░

Indie⠀★⠀they/them
sonic enthusiastic・permanently tired
probably listening to king gizzard rn
!!always looking for art trades !!
░▒▓▓██████████▓▓▒░
░▒▓▓██████████▓▓▒░
░▒▓▓██████████▓▓▒░

☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★・☆・★
✫ Metagalactic ✫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chaotic creativity's sub replies - oct. 31, 2023

Postby deimido » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:02 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

WEATHER !!

LEAF-BARE || for some, the first snows have arrived. for others, it is simply a chill in the air. regardless, all clans will experience leaf-bare as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens and kits are more likely to die during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city homes. in addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak. all in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time. - Simonpet

MODERATOR NOTES !!

n/a

CLANS !!

TruffleClan || littleminicooper || 05/23/2023
      TidalClan || librarycat || 03/19/2023
      OakClan || Luaii || 07/18/2023
      LilyClan || LilyHorse || xx/xx/xxxx
      Archangel's Tomb || selkirks || xx/xx/xxxx

IMPORTANT LINKS !!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Training Sessions:
      • Rabbitpaw learned herb identification!
      • Stormpaw, Eveningpaw, and Burrowpaw learned climbing!

Herb Gathering:
      • Salamipath gathered x2 cobwebs.

Border Patrols:
      • Snaildapple's patrol caught the same fox scent Sunseeker's patrol encountered last moon... they can either chance things and leave it alone once more, or send a battle patrol out to drive it away.
      • Clayshine's patrol recruited a trustworthy adult cat! They can join as either a medicine cat, or a warrior.
        Phenotype: shorthaired chocolate caliby with low trimmed white, folded ears, and amber eyes.
        • Genotype: LL/XOXo/bb/Dd/AA/Mcmc/Ccb/Wtrw/Sfsf
        Artists: H155 (Color) & inky. (Lines)
      • Lionstrider's patrol was uneventful.

Hunting Patrols:
      • Cavewhisper's patrol returns with x1 small fish and x1 chipmunk.
        Goldenstar is struck by lightning in an unexpected freak accident, falling from a tree and blacking out as soon as she hit the ground. They'll need three moons of rest, x1 honey, x1 chamomile, and x1 poppy seeds to make a full recovery.
        Siennaslip got their back leg caught in a bear trap but was luckily freed by her Clanmates. She'll need two moons of rest, x1 blackberry leaves, and x1 burnet to make a full recovery.
      • Duskpine's patrol returns with x1 big fish and x1 songbird.
        Espressobranch mildly grossed out his Clanmates when they discovered he's infested with ticks. He was forced to return early to get treated with x1 mouse bile.

Nursery:
        Kit One Phenotype: black amber marbled tabby afab LaPerm longhair with green eyes.
        • Kit One Genotype: ll, Lplp, XoXo, Bb, DD, AA, mcmc, Bmbm, Ccb, ww
        Kit One Artists: selkirks (Color) & Grey_Hoodie (Lines)

Kit Two Phenotype: black nonagouti amber afab LaPerm longhair with green eyes.
        • Kit Two Genotype: ll, Lplp, XoXo, Bb, DD, aa, mcmc, Bmbm, eaea, Ccb, ww
        Kit Two Artists: selkirks (Color), ??? (Lines)

Mod Notes:
      Honeypuff's genotype is now ll / LpLp / XoXo / Bb / DD / Aa / BmBm / mcmc / ee / Ccb / ww and cannot be changed.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Outback Runners ;; 82

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:51 pm

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

font background image decorations on header
    ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

〈 POPULATION ;; 197 (29) 〉 〈 ♀ ;; 094 〉 〈 ♂ ;; 094 〉 〈 NON-BINARY ;; 004 〉 〈 NEXT REQUEST ;; THIS POST 〉 〈 MOD ;; KATRIONE 〉 〈 868p 〉

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

xxx〈 NEW MEMBERS 〉
        • Galahspeckle, Tiliquapatch, Dugongpounce, and Malleefowlchitter are welcomed.

xxx〈 HUNTING PATROLS 〉
        • Slothclaw, Spectacledhuff, Kodiakroar, Peanutglide, Dingosnap, Buntingswirl, Bellmelody, Sharpstripe, Rubblepetal, Lemmingwisp, and Numbatburrow hunt.
        • Mouseblaze, Flipperdive, Dawnshade, Cashewcurl, Tuskwhisker, Kookaburrarattle, Quollfuzz, Eucalyptusbreath, Azimuthstretch, (NAME), and Blazerumble hunt.
        • Crookedstrike, Gullhowl, Dunlinslash, Aspentoes, Snickerdoodleswirl, Topazstrike, Bogbelly, Mister Grinch, Aurorashine, Brantshiver, and Lotuscrest hunt.
        • Mistripple, Doepool, Autumngiggle, Smeagol, Snowmumble, Softwhisper, Otterjewel, Eveningear, Rakaliripple, Otterfreckle, and Echidnaquill hunt.
        • Kestrelheart, Rissocurl, Orcafin, Lorikeetprance, Blubbershell, Dolphinmottle, Appleflutter, Coaltide, and Cavecrawl hunt.

xxx〈 BORDER PATROLS 〉
        • Parchmentpool, Owlbubble, Monotremefang, Gloriosaprickle, Tanzanitegaze, Seipuddle, Buckwhisker, Kamchatkafang, Rivulettetwist, Grizzlysnarl, and Pizzlyswipe patrol.
        • Belugashine, Squirrelchatter, Aventurineeyes, Erminegaze, Martenflame, Mangrovestream, Gingerbreadspice, Wallabybounce, Saltripple, Dunewisp, and Sprucebough patrol.
        • Aragorn, Rorqualfade, Tigergem, Fescuerunner, Sanderlingstripe, Sootstrike, Guillemotpuddle, Willowsting, Murrefade, Mistyblur, and Horizonprance patrol.
        • Taipanstrike, Thornmist, Harbourwatcher, Roestripes, Crocodilestrut, Frozenflower, Whaleslice, Cariboubell, Jerboadance, Vinewhisker, and Misttoe patrol.

xxx〈 HERB HUNTING 〉
        • Cypressmask, Briarpoppy, Hatshepsutshine, Ursashine, & Balrog hunt for herbs.

xxx〈 HEALING 〉
        • None this moon.

xxx〈 TRAINING 〉
        • Assessment: Pademelonpaw
        • Advanced Swimming: Aquilapaw, Canispaw
        • Advanced Fighting: Cygnepaw, Antpaw
        • Swimming: Ironpaw, Spiderpaw, Quakepaw, Ravepaw, Monsterpaw, Scenepaw
        • Digging: Hawkpaw, Bristlepaw, Spikepaw
        • Fighting: Maplepaw, Banksiapaw, Grevilleapaw, Waratahpaw

xxx〈 FAMILY 〉
        • None this moon.

xxx〈 CONSUMPTION 〉
        • The Outback Runners consume 29 mice.

xxx〈 REQUESTS 〉
        • None this moon.

xxx〈 NOTES 〉
        • Could I please receive descriptions alongside color-ins? Also, please no queens or kits found on patrols.
        • Please do not kill cats with a "♦" by their name

• Pizzlyswipe (Amethyst14), Sunleaf (Deimos), Doepool (Deimos), Slothclaw (Deimos) Elmspeckle (Deimos), Thistlewink (Deimos), Wallabybounce (Deimos), Pepperspeckle (Deimos), Rakalipaw (idk), Zirconsparkle (Rosebud), Heliotropebuzz (Rosebud), Topazstrike (Rosebud), and Embersizzle (triplethesix) are due for growths.

〈 QUEEN 〉
    Marbledstar | Molly (AMAB) | 78 ♦
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

〈 ADVISORS 〉
    Driftantler | Tom | 92 ♦
    Macadamiawave | Molly | 92 ♦
    Almondclay | Molly | 67 ♦
    Cariboubell | Molly | 51 ♦

〈 HERBALISTS 〉
    Tombecho | Non-binary (AFAB) | 103 ♦
    • Hatshepsutshine | Tom | 100 ♦
    Cypressmask | Tom | 67
    Briarpoppy | Molly | 63 ♦
    Fireflygaze | Molly | 39 ♦
    • Ursashine | Tom | 33 ♦
    • Balrog | Molly | 24 ♦
    〈 CHASERS 〉
    • Eveningear | Tom | 100
    Buntingswirl | Tom | 98
    Snickerdoodleswirl | Molly | 95 ♦
    • Autumngiggle | Molly | 92 ♦
    Lotuscrest | Molly | 92 ♦
    • Aurorashine | Molly | 86 ♦
    Lorikeetprance | Tom | 84
    Crookedstrike | Molly | 83
    Mouseblaze | Tom | 82 ♦
    Eucalyptusbreath | Tom | 79
    Coaltide | Tom | 78 ♦
    Bogbelly | Tom | 77
    Kestrelheart | Molly | 77 ♦
    Numbatburrow | Molly | 77
    Echidnaquill | Tom | 77
    Kangarooswirl | Tom | 77
    • Dolphinmottle | Tom | 77
    Bellmelody | Molly | 76
    • Sealsnap | Tom | 74
    • Softwhisper | Molly | 73 ♦
    • Gullhowl | Tom | 71
    Charcoalgleam | Molly | 69 ♦
    Lemmingwisp | Tom | 68 ♦
    Quollfuzz | Tom | 68
    Appleflutter | Molly | 64 ♦
    Tuskwhisker | Tom | 62
    Flipperdive | Molly | 62
    Blubbershell | Tom | 62
    Jadestorm | Molly | 61 ♦
    Azimuthstretch | Tom | 59
    Polarisguide | Molly | 59 ♦
    • Polargrowl | Tom | 58 ♦
    Kodiakroar | Molly | 58 ♦
    Spectacledhuff | Molly | 58 ♦
    Snowmumble | Tom | 54 ♦
    Autumnleaves | Molly | 54 ♦
    Otterfreckle | Molly | 53
    Cavecrawl | Tom | 52
    Orcafin | Tom | 51 ♦
    Otterjewel | Tom | 51 ♦
    Sharpstripe | Non-binary | 50
    Wisteriacreek | Tom | 50
    Brantshiver | Tom | 49 ♦
    Dunlinslash | Molly | 49 ♦
    Rubblepetal | Molly | 49 ♦
    Mister Grinch | Tom | 45 ♦
    • Gimli | Molly | 44 ♦
    Marmosetchatter | Tom | 43
    Dingosnap | Non-Binary | 42
    Dawnshade | Molly | 41 ♦
    Mistripple | Molly | 41 ♦
    Blazerumble | Molly | 41 ♦
    Aspentoes | Tom | 38
    Rissocurl | Molly | 36 ♦
    • Minkebuzz | Molly | 36 ♦
    • Sunleaf | Molly | 32 ♦
    Slothclaw | Tom | 32 ♦
    Kookaburrarattle | Tom | 31
    Cloudgaze | Molly | 31 ♦
    Sweetshock | Tom | 29
    • Rakaliripple | Tom | 26 ♦
    • Smeagol | Molly | 24 ♦
    • Zirconsparkle | Tom | 21 ♦
    Heliotropebuzz | Molly | 21 ♦
    Topazstrike | Tom | 21 ♦
    Myrtletail | Tom | 17
    Embersizzle | Molly | 16
    • Walnutsnap | Tom | 16
    • Pecanshell | Tom | 16
    • Cashewcurl | Molly | 16
    • Peanutglide | Molly | 16
    〈 RUNNERS 〉
    Tigergem | Molly | 97
    Horizonprance | Tom | 92 ♦
    Thornmist | Tom | 89
    Frozenflower | Molly | 87 ♦
    • Climbingivy | Tom | 86
    Misttoe | Tom | 83 ♦
    • Gloriosaprickle | Molly | 83
    Palespot | Tom | 81
    Mistyblur | Molly | 79
    Fescuerunner | Tom | 78
    Harbourwatcher | Molly | 74
    Martenflame | Tom | 70 ♦
    Guillemotpuddle | Tom | 68 ♦
    Houndshatter | Tom | 67
    Dunewisp | Tom | 64
    Lunarshade | Tom | 63
    Vibrissaeleap | Molly | 62
    Dugongpounce | Tom | 62
    Aventurineeyes | Molly | 61 ♦
    Tanzanitegaze | Molly | 61 ♦
    Carneliansight | Tom | 61 ♦
    Parchmentpool | Tom | 61
    Rivulettwist | Tom | 59
    Vinewhisker | Tom | 59
    Grizzlysnarl | Tom | 58 ♦
    Gingerbreadspice | Molly | 58 ♦
    Amberbelly | Tom | 57
    Duskysplatter | Tom | 56
    Taipanstrike | Tom | 55 ♦
    Witheredfern | Molly | 55
    • Squirrelchatter | Molly | 54 ♦
    Crocodilestrut | Tom | 53 ♦
    Sootstrike | Molly | 52
    • Erminegaze | Tom | 51 ♦
    Lynxcrown | Molly | 51
    Belugashine | Molly | 51 ♦
    • Mallefowlchitter | Molly | 50
    • Sanderlingstripe | Tom | 49
    Murrefade | Molly | 49
    Roestripes | Molly | 45
    Platypuscroon | Molly | 45
    Dandelionsway | Molly | 45
    Tiliquapatch | Molly | 43 ♦
    Kamchatkafang | Tom | 41 ♦
    Spiritheart | Molly | 41 ♦
    Pizzlyswipe* | Tom | 41 ♦
    • Willowsting | Molly | 41
    • Owlbubble* | Tom | 41 ♦
    • Thistlewink | Tom | 38 ♦
    Rorqualfade | Tom | 36 ♦
    Whaleslice | Molly | 36 ♦
    Seipuddle | Tom | 36 ♦
    • Saltripple | Non-binary | 35 ♦
    Thornweb | Molly | 35 ♦
    Jerboadance | Molly | 32 ♦
    Wallabybounce | Tom | 32 ♦
    Buckwhisker | Tom | 32 ♦
    Sprucebough | Tom | 31
    Lostfang | Tom | 31 ♦
    Ferncall | Molly | 31
    • Pepperspeckle | Molly | 30 ♦
    Aragorn | Tom | 24 ♦
    Galahspeckle | Tom | 22 ♦
    Murrayripple | Tom | 20
    Lachlansplash | Tom | 20
    • Cooperberry | Molly | 20
    Darkpetal | Tom | 19
    Acaciatalon | Tom | 17
    Gliderrose | Molly | 17
    Cassowarystrike | Molly | 17
    Mangrovestream | Tom | 17
    Monotremefang | Tom | 17
    〈 TRAINEES 〉
    Pademelonpaw | Tom | 25
    Butterflypaw | Molly | 14
    Cardamompaw | Molly | 14
    Corianderpaw | Molly | 14
    • Aquilapaw | Tom | 12
    Cygnetpaw | Tom | 12
    Canispaw | Tom | 12
    • Hawkpaw | Molly | 10
    • Ironpaw | Tom | 10
    • Spiderpaw | Molly | 10
    • Antpaw | Molly | 10
    Quakepaw | Tom | 10
    Ravepaw | Tom | 9
    • Monsterpaw | Tom | 9
    Scenepaw | Molly | 9
    • Bristlepaw | X | 8
    • Spikepaw | X | 8
    • Maplepaw | Molly | 8
    Sugarpaw | Tom | 8
    Banksiapaw | Molly | 7
    • Grevilleapaw | Molly | 7
    • Waratahpaw | Molly | 7

〈 NURSERY HELPERS 〉
    Mooseglow | Molly | 111 ♦
    Yarrowtongue | Tom (AFAB) | 87

〈 MOTHERS 〉
    Orionstrike | Molly | 81 ♦
    Doepool | Molly | 32 ♦
    Elmspeckle | Molly | 32 ♦

〈 JOEYS 〉
    Sproutkit | Tom | 5
    • Marigoldkit | Molly | 5
    Beechkit | Molly | 2
    Hackberrykit | Molly | 2

〈 ANCIENTS 〉
    Hopscowl | Tom | 180
    Snowynight | Molly | 156
    Brightbracken | Molly | 137
    • Birchdapple | Tom | 125
    Glacierbloom | Molly | 118
    Skuasoar | Molly | 115
    • Maplesong | Molly | 115
    Tempestflash | Tom | 110
    Wolverinedapple | Molly | 110
    Ptarmiganflutter | Tom | 109

〈 PREY 〉
    • Vole | 1 Serving | 22
    • Shrew | 1 Serving | 41
    • Mouse | 1 Serving | 54 (-29)
    • Ermine | 2 Servings | 31
    • Small Fish | 2 Servings | 30x
    • Sea Birds | 3 Servings | 23
    • Hare | 3 Servings | 30
    • Big Fish | 3 Servings | 31
    〈 HERBS 〉
    • Alder Bark | 04
    • Bindweed | 05
    • Birch Sap | 02
    • Blackberry Leaves | 04
    • Borage | 04
    • Brighteye | 07
    • Broom | 02
    • Burdock Root | 03
    • Burnet | 06
    • Catmint | 07
    • Celandine | 02
    • Chamomile | 03
    • Chervil | 03
    • Chickweed | 02
    • Cobweb | 06
    • Coltsfoot | 02
    • Comfrey | 02
    • Daisy Leaves | 03
    • Dandelion | 05
    • Deadly Nightshade | 03xx
    • Deathberries | 03
    • Dock | 07
    • Dried Oak Leaves| 03
    • Elder Leaves | 03
    • Feverfew | 02
    • Fennel | 09
    • Foxglove Seeds | 02
    • Goatweed | 04
    • Goldenrod | 03
    • Hawkweed | 05
    • Holly Berries | 02
    • Honey | 01
    • Horsetail | 02
    • Ivy | 01
    • Juniper Berries | 02
    • Lamb's Ear | 07
    • Lavender | 03
    • Lovage | 05
    • Lungwort | 04
    • Mallow Leaves | 02
    • Marigold | 01
    • Meadow Saffron | 05
    • Moss | 06
    • Mouse Bile | 03
    • Oak Leaf | 01
    • Parsley | 09
    • Poppy Seeds | 02
    • Ragweed | 04
    • Ragwort Leaves | 06
    • Raspberry Leaves | 07
    • Rush | 06
    • Sorrel | 09
    • Stick | 05
    • Stinging Nettle | 06
    • Sweetsedge | 03
    • Tansy | 03
    • Tormentil | 04
    • Thyme | 03
    • Water Hemlock | 02
    • Watermint | 03
    • Wild Garlic | 06
    • Willow Bark | 04
    • Willow Leaves | 02
    • Wintergreen | 06
    • Wood Sorrel | 04
    • Yarrow | 06
    • Yew Berries | 01
    〈 TRAINING 〉
    • Pademelonpaw | Willowsting | 7
      Hunting, Fighting, Digging, Swimming, Advanced Fighting, Advanced Digging
    • Aquilapaw | Murrayripple | 6
      Hunting, Fighting, Digging, Swimming, Advanced Fighting
    • Cygnepaw | Topazstrike | 6
      Hunting, Fighting, Digging, Swimming
    • Canispaw | Heliotropebuzz | 6
      Hunting, Fighting, Digging, Swimming, Advanced Hunting
    • Hawkpaw | Acaciatalon | 3
      Hunting, Fighting
    • Ironpaw | Gliderrose | 4
      Hunting, Fighting, Digging
    • Spiderpaw | Cassowarystrike | 4
    • Antpaw | Darkpetal | 4
      Hunting, Fighting, Digging, Swimming
    • Quakepaw | Cooperberry | 4
    • Ravepaw | Dingosnap | 3
    • Monsterpaw | Platypuscroon | 3
    • Scenepaw | Blubbershell | 3
    • Bristlepaw | Otterfreckle | 2
      Hunting, Fighting
    • Spikepaw | Marmosetchatter | 2
      Hunting, Fighting
    • Maplepaw | Sweetshock | 2
      Hunting
    • Sugarpaw | Wisteriacreek | 2
      Hunting, Fighting
    • Banksiapaw | Ferncall | 1
      Hunting
    • Grevilleapaw | Peanutglide | 1
      Hunting
    • Waratahpaw | Thornweb | 1
      Hunting

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KeyClan [070]

Postby obnixious » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:23 pm

Cats: 235 | Pond of the Stars: 00
Mod: Chaotic Creativity | Servings: 33 | Pebbles: 120

Food
x3 bats, x3 frogs, x3 mice, x1 shrewx3 pigeons, x3 rabbits, x3 hawks

Medicine
Weasel, Pollen, Ceriseberry, and Spoonbender go hunting for herbs

Family
Perishsong is due this moon! Weasel assists with x1 borage, x1 fennel, and x1 lamb’s ear
Nachobusiness is trying for kits with Marlon of Earthfall

Ranks
Typingpaw and Powerpaw are taking their acrobat assessments this moon! If they pass, they shall be known as Typingquirk and Powerlift!

Borders
Twinkletoes, Blackjean, Dippindots, Slatespeckle, Toothpaste, Beetlejuice, Mouthwash, Snickersnee, Ruststreak, Zinikezelwe, Hollowshine, Pantscat, Yogi, and Moppet check out the pack of dogs spotted by Pantscat’s patrol last mooon
Stamplick, Nontoxic, Energyball, Nincompoopsplat, Chocolaterain, Pesterchum, Patchwork, Greyjoy, Rattlesnake, Potatochip, Jinglebuzz, Kindergarten, Dingdong, and Anteater check out the dogs scented by Boomburst’s patrol on the other side of the territory
Cornobble, Fullcowl, Mewlin, Fishflop, Seedbomb, Nascar, Shotglass, Deerdash, Nachobusiness, Khokela, Telephone, Auletris, Candlewax, and Ndinethemba
Whiteangel, Shoelace, Gutpunch, Hotrod, Skullbash, Thornhide, Daffodilboots, Skaterboy, Fundip, Bonetrousle, Nivea, Strifespecibus, Boarback, and Driftveil
Peppershaker, Dragonscale, Coughsyrup, Teddybear, Yellowbrick, Slothhop, Shadowmist, Slybird, Pralineprance, Swingset, Bugpaw, Lusussprite, Doeeyes, and Ironhead
Kyanitedazzle, Starship, Suncatcher, Maybelline, Homestuck, Zinfadelcry, Bunchberrybloom, Aviator, Cocoagleam, Donutpaw, Dustbunny, Wrestlepaw, Ingwenya, and Punchingpaw

Hunting
Astroturf, Linencloth, Moonmoon, Piechart, Lysol, Jaguarpelt, Rustwhisper, Timeremix, Lionking, Quiverdance, Blueflame, Mothermom, Toast, and Sandstorm
Goldenticket, Notecard, Twopaw, Flyingbison, Flamingcheeto, Icecream, Ringbearer, Moonshine, Lemonmeringue, Trafficpaw, Sugarplum, Redpaw, Hamlet, and Stickbug
Knucklesandwich, Teddy, Lavaripple, Youngwolf, Cornpop, Milkyway, Grasswhistle, Malarkeykerfuffle, Dreameater, Sunsetkiss, Jumpkick, Awhilecrocodile, Tabletop, and Acidpaw
Snowtuft, Knitsweater, Lilylivered, Velvetfur, Bearpaws, Candyfloss, Eggshell, Onepaw, Magicalgirl, Beefjerky, Pollenpuff, Beansauce, Babyspaw, and Lateralligator
Fistfight, Boomburst, Gorillaglue, Snowswimmer, Twinarmageddons, Ducktape, Chalkdust, Halcyoncanyon, Scurryfunge, Bookclub, Meatloaf, Waterbottle, Khakipaw, and Koiblaze
Leaffeather, Weatherforecast, Boxingpaw, Tailwind, Bluepaw, Boaconstrict, Scrapbook, Sapphirepetal, Mist, Romeow, Flextape, Tapwater, Sweeper, and Gummyshark

Training
Ingwenya and Punchingpaw
Waterbottle and Khakipaw
Beetroot and Berrypaw
Tailwind and Bluepaw
Weatherforecast and Boxingpaw
Cocoagleam and Donutpaw
Eggshell and Onepaw
Sugarplum and Redpaw
Wheelieheelie and Selfpaw
Notecard and Twopaw
Dustbunny and Wrestlepaw
Lemonmeringue and Trafficpaw
Swingset and Bugpaw
Tabletop and Acidpaw
Beansauce and Babyspaw

Requests

Others
I have 5 cats that need to be added, and am looking to get them tossed in as random patrol cats! I’ll move them under notes after this post until they’re all found
Beetle, Kel, Emo, Carcat, and Roy Harper

Notes
Note to self you bought herbs check the store and add them next post
🗡️ means murder is okay
Cypressstar requires x1 marigold
Ghostface requires x1 marigold
Fetchpaw requires x1 moon of rest as well as x1 burnet. Was hit by lightning, and will have scars on his adult reference
Lavarock requires x1 moon of rest
Daffodilboots requires x1 mon of rest
Cats that require growths: Aviator, Yogi, Candlewax, Beetlejuice, Fundip, Kindergarten, Featherduster, Gummyshark, Jinglebuzz, Leaffeather, Lapislazuli, Sapphirepetal, Strifespecibus
Cats that need to be transferred to lines: Ingwenya

Ally Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northwest | RisingClan | lameloserlexi
North | Clan | Username
Northeast | Clan | Username
East | CocoaClan | MommaNessy
Southeast | Clan | Username
South | Clan | Username
Southwest | AukletClan | Keryth
West | CinderClan | røsebud

Medicine Store
Located Here

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bat | x7 | 1 serving
Frog | x7 | 1 serving
Mice | x7 | 1 serving
Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
Snake | x1 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Pigeon | x7 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x7 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
Hawk | x7 | 3 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Rats | x1 | 3 servings
Total | 85 servings

Notes To Self
Ancientpower can't use his back legs
Grasswhistle is missing half his tail
Lavarock’s jaw is dislocated
Magicalgirl is blind
Mewlin has a twisted paw
Mouthwash is blind
Snowtuft is deaf
Steelwing has a broken back leg
Swiftwind is blind & missing an eye
Babyspaw is DMAB
Backpack is DMAB
Bearpaws is DFAB
Beefjerky is DFAB
Beetroot is DMAB
Boaconstrict is DMAB
Boarback is DFAB
Bookclub is DFAB
Candyfloss is DFAB
Darntootin’ is DMAB
Deathberry is DFAB
Dingdong is DMAB
Dippindots is DMAB
Driftveil is DFAB
Fireworks is DFAB
Fishpaw is DMAB
Flextape is DFAB
Flyingbison is DFAB
Koiblaze is DFAB
Gerrymander is DMAB
Karatscreech is DFAB
Lemonmeringue is DMAB
Lysol is DFAB
Magicalgirl is Demigirl
Magicalgirl is DMAB
Magpiedance is DMAB
Mist is DFAB
Moonshine is DMAB
Nincompoopsplat is DFAB
Notecard is DFAB
Patchwork is DFAB
Pigpaw is DFAB
Pillowcase is DFAB
Quiverdance is DFAB
Scrapbook is DFAB
Seedbomb is DMAB
Slatepaw is DMAB
Snickersnee is DMAB
Snowswimmer is DFAB
Snowtuft is DFAB
Stamplick is DMAB
Steelwing is DFAB
Sunsetkiss is DFAB
Swingset is DFAB
Tapwater is DMAB
Weatherforecast is DFAB
Wheelieheelie is DFAB
Yeehaw is DFAB
Ringmaster
🗡️Cypressstar | 100 Moons | | 🗝️
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Trapeze Artist
🗡️Shadowmist | 63 Moons | | 🗝️

Tamers
Weasel | 89 Moons | | 🗝️
Pollen | 63 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ceriseberry | 57 Moons | | 🗝️
Spoonbender | 26 Moons | | 🗝️

Acrobats
🗡️Dreameater | 98 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Nontoxic | 98 Moons | | 🗝️
Mewlin | 97 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Coughsyrup | 97 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Flextape | 96 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Mothermom | 94 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Mist | 92 Moons | | 🗝️
Skullbash | 92 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Beetroot | 91 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Grasswhistle | 90 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Deerdash | 89 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Weatherforecast | 89 Moons | | 🗝️
Ironhead | 88 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Stickbug | 87 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Toothpaste | 86 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Seedbomb | 85 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Jaguarpelt | 84 Moons | | 🗝️
Bookclub | 83 Moons | | 🗝️
Pillowcase | 83 Moons | | 🗝️
Auletris | 82 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Patchwork | 82 Moons | | 🗝️
Slybird | 81 Moons | | 🗝️
Beefjerky | 80 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Eggshell | 80 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Moonshine | 80 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Swingset | 80 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Quiverdance | 79 Moons | | 🗝️
Pantscat | 78 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Snowtuft | 78 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Rustwhisper | 77 Moons | | 🗝️
Snickersnee | 77 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Custardgrimace | 76 Moons | | 🗝️
Wheelieheelie | 76 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Blueflame | 75 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Dippindots | 75 Moons | | 🗝️
Lavaripple | 75 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Dustbunny | 74 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yellowbrick | 73 Moons | | 🗝️
Homestuck | 72 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Scarheart | 72 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Sunsetkiss | 72 Moons | | 🗝️
Babypuff | 71 Moons | | 🗝️
Pesterchum | 71 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Spaceheater | 71 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Cocoagleam | 70 Moons | | 🗝️
Driftveil | 70 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Icecream | 70 Moons | | 🗝️
Blackjeans | 68 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Notecard | 68 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Ingwenya | 67 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Maybelline | 66 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Stamplick | 66 Moons | | 🗝️
Boomburst | 65 Moons | | 🗝️
Flyingbison | 65 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fullcowl | 65 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Tailwind | 64 Moons | | 🗝️
Redriot | 64 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Energyball | 63 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Magpiedance | 63 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Peppershaker | 63 Moons | | 🗝️
Dragonscale | 62 Moons | | 🗝️
Koiblaze | 62 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lysol | 62 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Shotglass | 62 Moons | | 🗝️
Dingdong | 61 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Malarkeykerfuffle | 60 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Nincompoopsplat | 60 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Bunchberrybloom | 59 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fireworks | 59 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Ruststreak | 59 Moons | | 🗝️
Whiteangel | 59 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Teddybear | 58 Moons | | 🗝️
Mouthwash | 57 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Toast | 57 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Toothbrush | 57 Moons | | 🗝️
Ghostface | 55 Moons | | 🗝️
Twinarmageddons | 55 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Waterbottle | 55 Moons | | 🗝️
Lilylivered | 54 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lionking | 54 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Telephone | 54 Moons | | 🗝️
Timeremix | 54 Moons | | 🗝️
Meatloaf | 53 Moons | | 🗝️
Candyfloss | 52 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Linencloth | 52 Moons | | 🗝️
Velvetfur | 52 Moons | | 🗝️
Beansauce | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Flamingcheeto | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Lusussprite | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Chocolaterain | 50 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Snowswimmer | 50 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Twinkletoes | 50 Moons | | 🗝️
Cornobble | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Tapwater | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Sandstorm | 47 Moons | | 🗝️
Sugarplum | 47 Moons | | 🗝️
Astroturf | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
Boaconstrict | 46 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Hamlet | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
Knucklesandwich | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Milkyway | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
Moonmoon | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
Nachobusiness | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
Piechart | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Poisondagger | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
Starship | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Thornhide | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
Boarback | 45 Moons | | 🗝️
Hotrod | 45 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Nascar | 45 Moons | | 🗝️
Rollerderby | 45 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Skaterboy | 45 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Anteater | 44 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Doeeyes | 44 Moons | | 🗝️
Fistfight | 44 Moons | | 🗝️
Gutpunch | 44 Moons | | 🗝️
Jumpkick | 44 Moons | | 🗝️
Rattlesnake | 44 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Backpack | 42 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Sweeper | 41 Moons | | 🗝️
Scurryfunge | 40 Moons | | 🗝️
Lemonmeringue | 38 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Pralineprance | 37 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Tabletop | 37 Moons | | 🗝️
Bonetrousle | 36 Moons | | 🗝️
Shoelace | 36 Moons | | 🗝️
Klondikebar | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Knitsweater | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Needlecushion | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
Phantom | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Romeow | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Scrapbook | 35 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Teddy | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Hollowshine | 34 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Pollenpuff | 34 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Bearpaws | 33 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Lavarock | 33 Moons | | 🗝️
Aviator | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Beetlejuice | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Candlewax | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Kenai | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yogi | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Goldenticket | 31 Moons | | 🗝️
Slatespeckle | 31 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Awhilecrocodile | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
Khokela | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
Lateralligator | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ndinethemba | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
Zinikezelwe | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
Magicalgirl | 29 Moons | | 🗝️
Zinfadelcry | 29 Moons | | 🗝️
Chonkers | 28 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fishflop | 28 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Pigsnort | 28 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Suncatcher | 27 Moons | | 🗝️
Daffodilboots | 26 Moons | | 🗝️
Greyjoy | 26 Moons | | 🗝️
Ringbearer | 26 Moons | | 🗝️
Sauron | 26 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ducktape | 25 Moons | | 🗝️
Gorillaglue | 25 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Kindergarten | 25 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Moppet | 25 Moons | | 🗝️
Potatochip | 24 Moons | | 🗝️
Youngwolf | 24 Moons | | 🗝️
Cornpop | 23 Moons | | 🗝️
Nivea | 23 Moons | | 🗝️
Batscreech | 22 Moons | | 🗝️
Fundip | 22 Moons | | 🗝️
Gummyshark | 22 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Chalkdust | 20 Moons | | 🗝️
Halcyoncanyon | 19 Moons | | 🗝️
Jinglebuzz | 19 Moons | | 🗝️
Leaffeather | 18 Moons | | 🗝️
Slothhop | 18 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Kyanitedazzle | 17 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lapislazuli | 17 Moons | | 🗝️
Sapphirepetal | 17 Moons | | 🗝️
Chumhandle | 13 Moons | | 🗝️
Strifespecibus | 13 Moons | | 🗝️
Name | ? Moons | Gender | 🗝️

Jugglers
Fetchpaw | 13 Moons | | 🗝️
Typingpaw | 13 Moons | | 🗝️
Powerpaw | 12 Moons | | 🗝️
Punchingpaw | 12 Moons | | 🗝️
Bugpaw | 11 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Khakipaw | 11 Moons | | 🗝️
Berrypaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Bluepaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Boxingpaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Donutpaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Onepaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Redpaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Selfpaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Twopaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Wrestlepaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Babyspaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️
Trafficpaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Acidpaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️

Magicians
Karatscreech | 55 Moons | | 🗝️
Deathberry | 53 Moons | | 🗝️
Perishsong | 40 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Sodapop | 36 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️

Clowns
Flashkit | 4 Moons | | 🗝️
Grimkit | 4 Moons | | 🗝️
Snowkit | 4 Moons | | 🗝️
Soulkit | 4 Moons | | 🗝️
Strawberrykit | 4 Moons | | 🗝️
Bottlekit | 3 Moons | | 🗝️
Dogkit | 3 Moons | | 🗝️
Masonkit | 3 Moons | | 🗝️
Mountainkit | 3 Moons | | 🗝️
Spiderkit | 3 Moons | | 🗝️
Spritekit | 3 Moons | | 🗝️
Waywardkit | 3 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️

Musicians
🗡️Collywobbles | 165 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ancientpower | 164 Moons | |🗝️
🗡️Widdershins | 162 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Puffball | 157 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Gerrymander | 156 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yeehaw | 135 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ponytail | 127 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Peachpit | 123 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yellowbug | 118 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Cardboard | 116 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Swiftwind | 115 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Darntootin’ | 113 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Koolaid | 106 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Steelwing | 88 Moons | | 🗝️
Fang | 63 Moons | | 🗝️
Mentors
Twinkletoes | Fetchpaw | 2 | climbing, hunting
Icecream | Typingpaw | 4 | climbing, hunting, swimming, combat
Yellowbrick | Powerpaw | 4 | combat, tracking, swimming. hunting
Ingwenya | Punchingpaw | 2 | combat, tracking
Waterbottle | Khakipaw | 2 | hunting, combat
Beetroot | Berrypaw | 3 | hunting, climbing, combat
Tailwind | Bluepaw | 2 | tracking, hunting
Weatherforecast | Boxingpaw | 2 | climbing, hunting
Cocoagleam | Donutpaw | 3 | combat, tracking, hunting
Eggshell | Onepaw | 3 | stealth, climbing, hunting
Sugarplum | Redpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
Wheelieheelie | Selfpaw | 3 | climbing, tracking, combat
Notecard | Twopaw | 3 | hunting, swimming, combat
Dustbunny | Wrestlepaw | 2 | combat, hunting
Lemonmeringue | Trafficpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
Swingset | Bugpaw | 2 | climbing, combat
Tabletop | Acidpaw | 1 | hunting
Beansauce | Babyspaw | 1 | hunting

Deceased Cats
Located Here

Family
Located Here

font credits: © ©
fancy border credits: ©
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kat's Replies • XI.II.MMXXIII | 11.02.2023

Postby Katrione » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:47 pm

xxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

leafbare -- for some, the first snows have arrived. for others, it is simply a chill in the air. regardless, all clans
    will experience leaf-bare as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens and kits are more likely to die during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city homes. in addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak. all in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time
    [ weather descriptor - simonpet ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• if you would like to join our discord, please pm katrione or one of the mods for an invite link.

• a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

• all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
pineclan -- lr: 07-16-2022
swiftclan -- lr: 03-05-2023
forestclan -- lr: 10-11-2022
gustclan -- lr: 12-29-2020
spruceclan -- lr: 01-29-2023
    ───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
    wheatclan -- lr: 07-06-2023
    outback runners -- lr: today
    twilightclan -- lr: 09-15-2023
───────── ( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
pocketclan -- lr: 03-05-2023
weyrcats -- lr: 10-17-2023

chaotic creativity wrote:

〈 NEW MEMBERS 〉
      • Galahspeckle, Tiliquapatch, Dugongpounce, and Malleefowlchitter are welcomed.

〈 HUNTING PATROLS 〉
      • Slothclaw, Spectacledhuff, Kodiakroar, Peanutglide, Dingosnap, Buntingswirl, Bellmelody, Sharpstripe, Rubblepetal, Lemmingwisp, and Numbatburrow hunt.
      • Mouseblaze, Flipperdive, Dawnshade, Cashewcurl, Tuskwhisker, Kookaburrarattle, Quollfuzz, Eucalyptusbreath, Azimuthstretch, (NAME), and Blazerumble hunt.
      • Crookedstrike, Gullhowl, Dunlinslash, Aspentoes, Snickerdoodleswirl, Topazstrike, Bogbelly, Mister Grinch, Aurorashine, Brantshiver, and Lotuscrest hunt.
      • Mistripple, Doepool, Autumngiggle, Smeagol, Snowmumble, Softwhisper, Otterjewel, Eveningear, Rakaliripple, Otterfreckle, and Echidnaquill hunt.
      • Kestrelheart, Rissocurl, Orcafin, Lorikeetprance, Blubbershell, Dolphinmottle, Appleflutter, Coaltide, and Cavecrawl hunt.

〈 BORDER PATROLS 〉
      • Parchmentpool, Owlbubble, Monotremefang, Gloriosaprickle, Tanzanitegaze, Seipuddle, Buckwhisker, Kamchatkafang, Rivulettetwist, Grizzlysnarl, and Pizzlyswipe patrol.
      • Belugashine, Squirrelchatter, Aventurineeyes, Erminegaze, Martenflame, Mangrovestream, Gingerbreadspice, Wallabybounce, Saltripple, Dunewisp, and Sprucebough patrol.
      • Aragorn, Rorqualfade, Tigergem, Fescuerunner, Sanderlingstripe, Sootstrike, Guillemotpuddle, Willowsting, Murrefade, Mistyblur, and Horizonprance patrol.
      • Taipanstrike, Thornmist, Harbourwatcher, Roestripes, Crocodilestrut, Frozenflower, Whaleslice, Cariboubell, Jerboadance, Vinewhisker, and Misttoe patrol.

〈 HERB HUNTING 〉
      • Cypressmask, Briarpoppy, Hatshepsutshine, Ursashine, & Balrog hunt for herbs.

〈 TRAINING 〉
      • Assessment: Pademelonpaw
      • Advanced Swimming: Aquilapaw, Canispaw
      • Advanced Fighting: Cygnepaw, Antpaw
      • Swimming: Ironpaw, Spiderpaw, Quakepaw, Ravepaw, Monsterpaw, Scenepaw
      • Digging: Hawkpaw, Bristlepaw, Spikepaw
      • Fighting: Maplepaw, Banksiapaw, Grevilleapaw, Waratahpaw

〈 CONSUMPTION 〉
      • The Outback Runners consume 29 mice.

〈 NOTES 〉
      • Could I please receive descriptions alongside color-ins? Also, please no queens or kits found on patrols.
      • Please do not kill cats with a "♦" by their name

• Pizzlyswipe (Amethyst14), Sunleaf (Deimos), Doepool (Deimos), Slothclaw (Deimos) Elmspeckle (Deimos), Thistlewink (Deimos), Wallabybounce (Deimos), Pepperspeckle (Deimos), Rakalipaw (idk), Zirconsparkle (Rosebud), Heliotropebuzz (Rosebud), Topazstrike (Rosebud), and Embersizzle (triplethesix) are due for growths.

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Pademelonpaw passed their final assessment!

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Slothclaw's patrol caught x5 mice
      ↳↳↳ Mouseblaze's patrol caught x5 mice
      ↳↳↳ Crookedstrike's patrol caught x5 voles
      ↳↳↳ Mistripple's patrol caught x5 small fish
      ↳↳↳ Kestrelheart's patrol caught x4 small fish
      ↳↳↳ Parchmentpool's patrol passed uneventfully. Gloriosaprickle caught a cold and will need to rest for x1 moon
      ↳↳↳ Belugashine's patrol passed uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ Aragorn's patrol passed uneventfully. Tigergem, Sootstrike and Murrefade all caught colds and will need to rest for x1 moon
      ↳↳↳ Taipanstrike's patrol passed uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ The medicine cats gathered x2 blackberry leaves, x1 wood sorrel, x1 stinging nettle and x1 willow bark

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Aquilapaw and Canispaw learned the Advance Swim skill
      ↳↳↳ Cygnepaw and Antpaw learned the Advance Fight skill. They can now lead border patrols
      ↳↳↳ Ironpaw, Ravepaw and Monsterpaw learned the Swim skill
      ↳↳↳ Bristlepaw learned the Dig skill
      ↳↳↳ Grevilleapaw and Warathpaw learned the Fight skill. They can now take part in border patrols
      ↳↳↳ Spiderpaw, Quakepaw, Scenepaw, Hawkpaw, Spikepaw, Maplepaw and Banksiapaw didn't learn a skill this moon

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ n/a
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whiskered Away #070

Postby Frisco » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:34 pm

Mod: selkirks
      Number of Cats: 84
      Serving needed: 14
      Next Starclan Visit: 0 posts
      Pebbles: 95
      Font:

───────────────────────────────────────

ᴀʀᴄ 𝟹
      Writing stored offsite.

ɴᴇᴡ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟs / ʀᴀɴᴋ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs / ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
      Dolphinpaw and Whalepaw start their apprenticeships, Shark and Morningash will be their mentors.

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
      -

ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟs
      Shark, Lanca, Owlsong, Percival, Palecloud, Snowflake patrol the borders.
      Bacup, Nai, Oxford, Icysun, Firewood, Blueprint, Greywing keep lookout over the land.
      Rainstorm, Bluesky, Vez'gamos, Sion, Spacesoot, Bao, Jia scout for enemy rogues.
      Aristaeus, Ares, Hailstone, Springtime, Bedrock, Mallowfur follow the scent of the predator, intending to kill it or chase it away from the clan.

ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ
      Nightfall, Stargazer, Sunset, Honeydew, Quicksilver, Gooseear fish by the lake.
      Spacejam, Void, Cipher, Friday, Maplesyrup, Countryside hunt for prey.

ʜᴇʀʙ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ
      Blackbird & Colliepaw go herb gathering assisted by Petshop & Shep.

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ
      Sunpaw's sprained ankle is treated with the necessary herbs and he rests. [ 1/2 moons ]
      Blackbird gives Brightpaw some poppy seeds for her sore muscles.

ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
      Coffepaw, Houndpaw, Terrierpaw have finished their training and take their final assessments!
      Rainstorm trains Whirlpaw in Speed.
      Gooseear trains Mousepaw in Speed.
      Spacejam trains Brightpaw in Agility.
      Blackbird trains Colliepaw in treating injuries.
      Briston trains Sunnypaw in Defence.
      Aristaeus trains Singpaw in Defence.
      Friday trains Newspaw in Strength.
      Shark trains Dolphinpaw in Strength.
      Morningash trains Whalepaw in Strength.

ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇs
      Vie is due in two moons.
      Aristaeus tries for kits with Whiteboard.

ᴄᴏɴsᴜᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
      The clan consumes 7x lizards.

ɴᴏᴛᴇs
      please don't kill cats with a ✰ before their name
      injuries are fine for anyone
      no queens for now please
      to be found on patrols:
      ✰✰✰ Grinch, Outlaw, Silenthill, Bloodmoon
      ✰✰✰ Heatherdew Quicksilver's sister (will join at his age)
      ✰✰✰ Backbone & Overkill (together)
      ✰✰✰ 4 kits (together)

Training
          Coffeepaw | 5 | Strength, Defence, Agility, Speed - Tealeaf
          Colliepaw | 4 | Strength - Friday
          Colliepaw | 2 | Herb gathering, Kitting - Blackbird
          Houndpaw | 5 | Strength, Defence, Speed, Agility - Pupdog
          Terrierpaw | 5 | Strength, Defence, Agility, Speed - Honeydew
          Sunpaw | 4 | Defence, Strength, Agility - Bluesky
          Whirlpaw | 4 | Defence, Strength, Agility - Rainstorm
          Brightpaw | 3 | Strength, Defence - Spacejam
          Mousepaw| 2 | Strength, Defence - Gooseear
          Sunnypaw| 1 | Strength - Briston
          Singpaw| 1 | Strength - Aristaeus
          Newspaw | 1 | - Friday
          Dolphinpaw | 0 | - Shark
          Whalepaw | 0 | - Morningash

Food Storage:
          scraps | x16 | 1 serving
          eggs | x11 | 1 serving
          lizards| x1 | 2 servings
          small fish | x7 | 2 servings
          rat | x2 | 2 servings
          cat food | x1 | 3 servings
          large fish | x6 | 3 servings
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage:
          Alder Bark x5
          Bindweed x2
          Blackberry Leaf x3
          Borage Leaf
          Bright-eye x7
          Broom x1
          Burdock Root x1
          Burnet x0
          Catmint x0
          Celandine x1
          Chamomile x1
          Chervil x3
          Chickweed x1
          Cobweb x4
          Coltsfoot x2
          Comfrey Root x3
          Dandelion x0
          Daisy Leaf x1
          Deadly Nightshade x3
          Deathberry x8
          Dock x1
          Dried Oak Leaf x2
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage p.2:
          Elder Leaf x3
          Fennel x1
          Feverfew x1
          Foxglove Seed x5
          Goatweed x2
          Goldenrod x3
          Hawkweed x3
          Holly Berry x2
          Honey x3
          Horsetail x0
          Juniper Berry x0
          Lamb's Ear x1
          Lavender x2
          Lovage x5
          Lungwort x3
          Marigold x1
          Mallow Leaves x1
          Meadow Saffron x3
          Moss x3
          Mouse Bile x4
          Oak Leaf x1
          Parsley x4
          Poppy Seed x0
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage p.3:
          Ragweed x3
          Ragwort Leaf x3
          Raspberry Leaf x0
          Rush x4
          Sorrel x4
          Stick x2
          Stinging Nettle x1
          Sweet-Sedge x0
          Tansy x0
          Thyme x3
          Tormentil x3
          Water Hemlock x6
          Watermint
          Wild Garlic x1
          Willow Bark x0
          Willow Leaf x4
          Wintergreen x1
          Wood Sorrel x4

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eagle's replies | 046

Postby eagle, » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:27 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image font
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ❝ NOV 4, 2023 ❞ ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
steamclan | between the silver spires | auroraclan | squidclan | lightwalkers | arcticclan | fogclan | secretum stella
last replies

season: newleaf / spring
at last, the thaw has come. flower buds replace snowdrifts, and the land is freed from frost.
clan can expect to find more prey, more herbs, and more cats looking for a home. however,
predators have started coming out of hiding as well, and may pose extra threats in the nice
weather; beware to those who try to challenge them.

general notes:
• i recommend noting if there are any cats that you'd prefer be skipped over in the case of death rolls/injuries
• all images from replies are either made on lineart specifc for cac's purposes or are ftu from various free-to-use websites including unsplash and pixabay
• if you ever have any questions or if i have missed something, please feel free to message me here or on discord ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬

FOGCLANRoxyTBDW
    request results
    • the wisdomspirits have sent an adult-aged cat to join fogclan!
    indent↪ the cat is a "longhaired blue mackerel tabby oriental with low white and heterochromia," colored by selkirks on Grey_Hoodie's lines. here is their starting geno: ll / B- / Xo- / dd / A- / Mc- / C- / Wsw

hunting results
    • reedwade's patrol caught x1 snake and x1 big fish.

herb hunting results
    • garwhisker's patrol gathered x2 sticks, x1 raspberry leaves, x1 bindweed, and x1 rush.

training results
    • lotus failed his training session, but she can try again next moon!
    • goose passed and learned a new skill.

additional mod notes
    • n/a

▬▬▬▬▬▬

LIGHTWALKERS✫ Metagalactic ✫
    hunting patrol results
    • meteorfall's patrol caught x1 paca, x2 lizards, x1 squirrel, and x1 opossum.
    • darktempest's patrol caught x2 tuco-tucos, and x1 lizard.
    • sapphiredrop's patrol caught x1 squirrel, x1 opossum, and x1 agouti.

border patrol results
    • chocottone's patrol found an expectant queen. their litter is due in two moons.
    indent↪ the queen is a "shorthaired ginger spotted tabby with low white and yellow eyes," colored by frankie (dup) on Grey_Hoodie's lines. here is their starting geno: LL / -- / XOXO / D- / A- / Mc- / SpSp / C- / Wsw

herb hunting results
    • sunsutstep found x1 tansy, x1 ragwort leaves, x1 goldenrod, and x1 horsetail.

training results
    • nebula failed to learn arboreal navigation this moon. during the attempt, nebula scraped her pawpad on a sharp stone, but pressed on despite the injury. however, the pain grew increasingly unbearable until she returned to camp, where sunsetstep told her that the paw had become infected. she will need to be treated with x1 chervil, x1 dried oak leaves, and x2 moons of rest.
    • opal passed and learned a skill.

assessment results
    • to nir utter disappointment, venus failed nir final assessment once again. during the attempt, venus snagged nir pelt on a thorn bush and sustained several deep cuts in an attempt to free nirself. sunsetstep determines that venus will need to be treated with x1 horsetail, x1 goldenrod, and x2 moons of rest to recover.
    • mud passed and is ready to be welcomed as a full member of the lightwalkers.

additional mod notes
    • since whitequartz is deceased, fog will need to be assigned a new mentor to continue training in your next posts.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nightwalkers #000

Postby Frisco » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:16 am

Imagefont
─────────────────────────────
ʀᴀɴᴋs
Leder
Deputy => Aid
Warrior => Knight
Bodyguard => Guard
Medicine Cat => Healer
Queen => Lady
Appentice => Rook
Kit => Tot
Elder => Neet

☆☆☆They say that all cats have 7 lives. That is not true. Only the chosen ones do.
☆☆☆In the heart of a moonlit forest, a young cat named Starlight lived a life of contentment within his clan, nestled among the ancient trees. One fateful night, the forest was bathed in silver moonlight, and an eerie silence hung in the air. A tragic disaster unfolded, sweeping through the clan's territory like a tempest. Starlight's family and clan, once his source of security and companionship, were taken from him in an instant.
☆☆☆Completely alone, he wandered, searching for meaning in the vast expanse of the wilderness. It was in these moments of despair that he heard the melodic song of a nightingale, perched high in the boughs of a mighty oak. Its feathers shimmered like stardust, and its voice resonated with an otherworldly wisdom.
☆☆☆"Starlight," the nightingale sang, its notes weaving a hauntingly beautiful melody. "You have been chosen by StarClan, the guardians of the heavens. Create a new clan and reach The Seventh Gate. You will have to overcome many hardships, but in the end, you will find tranquillity. Follow the stars, young one. They will guide you."
☆☆☆With those cryptic words, the nightingale vanished into the night, leaving Starlight with a sense of destiny and a world of unanswered questions. He set out on a path filled mystery, guided only by the distant, shimmering stars and the enigmatic promise of the Seventh Gate.
☆☆☆Did Starlight consider that he might have to overcome seven great challenges until he can reach his final destination?
No. Not until it was too late.

─────────────────────────────
The clan's territory is located in an old forest of large redwood, pine and oak trees. The cats come in all varieties of coat types and colours. The predators are common to those of a forest, foxes, badgers and wolves. Mice, small birds and river fish are the main source of prey.
This clan will start in hard mode and medicine mode. It's going to be my second clan after disbanding Guild of Cathulhu.
I'd love for my leader to have blue eyes or heterochromia.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me