if you have any questions or concerns. All images used are obtained
from F2U image sites or are created by CAC artists. Genotypes will
be provided for each new cat you receive. DM me or another staff
member for a link to the CAC Discord! If I miss or skip anything, or
you just have any questions/concerns, feel free to DM me! If you
have any cats you would like to spare from death/injury rolls,
please mark them for me!
WC Herb Guide, Last Reply Set

Hunting (Northstar's patrol); Northstar's patrol catches x3 small fish. Unfortunately, the
hunting patrol was ambushed by the enemy clan and Paperclip bravely gave up his life to defend his clan...

Hunting (Nightfall's patrol); Nightfall's patrol catches x2 scraps. A wild dog came running at the patrol, and thankfully,
the patrol managed to climb to an area where the dog couldn't reach. It left soon after, but Flyingpaw, while trying to climb down,
fell and broke his leg. He will need two moons of rest, x1 bindweed, and x1 stick.

Patrolling (Bacup's patrol); Bacup's patrol encountered another apprentice. They are a black smoke oriental longhair with
blue eyes, colored by jazz. on lines by Grey_Hoodie. Their genotype is ll / Xo- / B- / D- / aa / I- / ww / Ojoj.

Patrolling (Rainstorm's patrol); Rainstorm's patrol found 10 pebbles.

Patrolling (Alastor patrol); Alastor's patrol is uneventful.

Herb Gathering; N/A

Training; The following pass: Springpaw, Skypaw, Homepaw, Blackpaw
The following fail: Firepaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
Rainpaw successfully learned a skill this moon but tripped over a rock and bruised his chin. He will need one moon of rest
or x1 cobweb.
Sunpaw failed to learn a skill this moon and ended up straining her muscles. She will need one moon of rest.
Flyingpaw failed to learn a skill this moon and came down with a cough. He will need one moon of rest or x1 lungwort.
Peapaw failed to learn a skill this moon and ended up spraining an ankle. She will need two moons of rest and x1
ragwort leaf
Oxfordpaw and Mantapaw both passed their final assessments with flying colors!
Rhinepaw passes her final assessment but received a large gash on her shoulder and will need one moon of rest and x1
cobweb
Oxfordpaw and Mantapaw's growths will be DMed to you when finished
Rhinepaw's growth is by Amethyst14 on lines by Grey_Hoodie

Requesting; N/A

Slice of Life; N/A

Family (Tealeaf); Tealeaf gave birth to a litter of 2. x1 fennel, x2 sticks, and x1 juniper berry to prevent both kits from being
born with potentially lethal defects.
Kit 1: Mediumhaired solid chocolate persian with curled ears and amber eyes
Ll, Xo-, bbl, DD, aa, McMc, Spsp, tata, Bmbm, ii, CC, ww, Acac
Colored by Deimos on lines by Deimos (Growth)
Kit 2: Mediumhair chocolate smoke with curled ears and a bobtail as an effect of the Drake Cress
Ll, Xo-, bb, DD, aa, McMc, Spsp, tata, bmbm, II, CC, ww, Acac, jbjb)
WIP by Deimos

Mod Notes; N/A

Hunting (Eaglewrinkle's patrol); Eaglewrinkle's patrol catches x2 voles and x2 hares. Sleetpuddle fell into a thorn bush and received multiple cuts which became infected quickly. She will need two moons of rest, x1 chervil, and
x1 sweet-sedge

Hunting (Tumblepounce's patrol); Tumblepounce's patrol catches x1 bird egg.

Hunting (Babypatch's patrol); Babypatch's patrol catches x1 rabbit, x1 mouse, and x1 lizard.

Hunting (Milkweed's patrol); Milkweed's patrol catches x2 stoats.

Hunting (Ambergaze's patrol); Ambergaze's patrol catches x2 bird eggs and x2 other birds. While on patrol,
Finchsong was attempting to catch a hare, but it turned on him and clawed his eye. Infection set in too quick for the medicine cats
to handle, and Finchsonglost an eye...

Patrolling (Lazulisong's patrol); Lazulisong's patrol is uneventful

Patrolling (Ebonystar's patrol); Ebonystar's patrol was attacked by a rogue. Luckily, it was chased off, but not before getting
a lucky strike on Ebonystar's neck, causing the leader to lose her second to last life...

Patrolling (Topazcloud's patrol); Topazcloud's patrol is uneventful

Patrolling (Lilacpatch's patrol); Lilacpatch's patrol is uneventful

Herb Gathering; The medicine cats gather x1 willow leaf, x1 borage leaf, x1 cobweb, x1 foxglove seed, x1 lamb's ear,
and x1 fennel.

Training; The following pass: Harepaw, Weaselpaw, Coralpaw,
The following fail: Vinepaw, Midgepaw
Tanzanitepaw learned a skill this moon but received a small scrape and will need one moon of rest or one poppy seed.
Doepaw failed to learn a skill this moon but sprained her leg and will need two moons of rest and x1 bindweed.
Tumericpawand Ravenpaw passed the final assessment with flying colors!
Mallardpaw failed to pass the final assessment, but can try again whenever
Tumericpaw's growth is by jazz. on lines by ghostmaker
Ravenpaw's growth is a wip and will be messaged to you when finished

Requesting; N/A

Slice of Life; N/A

Family (Doveflight); Doveflight gave birth to a healthy litter of 2.
Kit one: Mediumhair fawn classic munchkin with low white
Ll, Xo-, b1b1, dd, AA, mcmc, CC, Wsw, Mkmk
Colored by me on lines by Ponz
Kit two: Mediumhair solid white munchkin
Ll, Xo-, b1b1, dd, AA, mcmc, CC, Wdw, Mkmk
Colored by me on lines by Grey_Hoodie

Family (Citrinewind); Citrinewind gave birth to a healthy litter of 3.
Kit one: Shorthair chocolate ticked tabby tom persian with low white and emo
LL, XoY, bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, Tata, CC, Wsw, Em-
Kit two: Shorthair black ticked torbie molly
LL, XOXo, Bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, Tata, CC, ww
Colored by me on lines by Ponz
Kit three: Shorthair black ticked tabby persian tom with emo
LL, XoY, Bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, Tata, CC, ww, Em-

Family (Brightblossom); Brightblossom gave birth to a litter of 2. One raspberry leaf had to be used to ensure a kit would
survive the day.
Kit one: Shorthaired dominant white with orange-ice heterochromia
LL, XOXO/XOY, Bb, Dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, CC, WdWs
Colored by me on lines by Deimos (Growth)
Kit two: Shorthair dominant white
LL, XOXO/XOY, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, CC, WdWs
Colored by Katrione on lines by Grey_Hoodie

Mod Notes; N/A
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

squidclan | 011

Postby selkirks » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:34 am

█║███████████████████████████████████║█
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
───────────────────────────────────
population: 28 cats - 13 toms, 013 mollies, 02 other | servings: 06 | pebbles: 90
next starclan visit: now
───────────────────────────────────
┌────────────┐

ACTIONS
──────────────────
hunt: isopod, wren, mandrake
hunt: ash, murk, smog, basil
border: soot, newt
border: juniper, swiss
──────────────────
train: hellebore - swimming
train: honey - combat, xxx - skill

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

ACTIONS
──────────────────
healer: healers gather herbs
births: xxx
deaths: xxx
──────────────────
mates: xxx
requests: an adult
extra: 6 servings are consumed

└────────────┘
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
Isopodstar was sitting in his den, looking at his paws. He had not moved. He was too busy thinking about what Badgerbite had said last moon. If Badgerbite did believe he was some tyrant, he had to be stopped. Isopodstar stiffened as he heard footsteps coming toward his den. The firm, muscular figure of Badgerbite entered the den, his eyes slit. The two black and white cats stared at each other for a few moments, amber eyes meeting the gaze of green. "Must be my lucky day." Isopodstar smirked, "What do you want, Badgerbite?" The oriental asked with narrowed eyes. Badgerbite gave a twisted smile, "God, you're abhorrent. Always acting like you're so innocent. I don't know how I am the only one who saw past your mask." Isopodstar snarled softly, "You make no sense Badgerbite. You know nothing about me. I was chosen by our ancestors to help this clan succeed. You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me." Badgerbite scoffed, "Besides, no one was there to watch the ancestors choose you. You very much could be lying just to have this power." Isopodstar stood up swiftly, "Come hunting with me. I'll tell you what exactly happened."

Isopodstar moved past the Fighter, and the longhaired cat followed. Isopodstar looked at Helleborepaw, who was teaching his siblings to sign. The oriental smiled, "Our clan is beautiful and that is because of me." Badgerbite said nothing and followed Isopodstar as the two headed toward the forest. The oriental's pace slowly lessened as the two approached the woods, and Badgerbite took the lead, glancing behind to make sure the Idol was following. As the pair arrived, Isopodstar panted and winced in pain. "What's with you?" Badgerbite asked. Isopodstar rolled his eyes, "Chronic pain." The Fighter just stared for a moment.

"Then why push yourself?" Isopodstar rolled his eyes once more, "Because I love this clan and want to do the best for them." Badgerbite's green eyes narrowed, "I believe you want to do the best for your clan, but you are blinded by your own morality. You see this clan as a pawn to play with and to control." Isopodstar hissed, "I am putting myself through pain and you resort to insulting me? You are a selfish cat, Badgerbite. I make sacrifices for these cats, can't you at least acknowledge that?" The oriental snarled, hackled rising with every word spoken. Badgerbite scoffed, "You act as if you are better than everyone, as if you are more important than them." Isopodstar laughed, "I am more important than them. I am the Idol. Our ancestors chose me. I am your God, Badgerbite." The Fighter stepped back, disgust evident on his face, "You do not control me, Isopodstar. As long as I am alive, I will ensure everyone sees what a fraud you are. You do not deserve your nine lives. You do not deserve leadership of this clan. They worship you, and you do not deserve to be." Badgerbite snarled, hackles raised.

Isopodstar growled in return. For a split second, a mask of coldness washed over his face. Then he leaped, sinking teeth in Badgerbite's ear. The Fighter hissed and threw the lanky oriental off of him. Badgerbite hissed, "What kind of leader attacks their own clanmates?!" Isopodstar snarled, "A leader who wants the best for his clan." Badgerbite smirked, "Oh really? Or is it a leader who is blinded by their own ego that they don't want the truth of their rottenness getting out?" The oriental lunged for the Fighter, but Badgerbite quickly stepped out of the way and clawed Isopodstar's hind leg, earning a hiss from the Idol. Isopodstar sidestepped and swiped, slicing Badgerbite's cheek. The two toms were bleeding and panting, two pairs of eyes locked. "I hate you, Isopodstar." The oriental snarled, "Then why join SquidClan?" At this, Badgerbite smiled, "To rid the world of you." He lunged at the Idol, taking Isopodstar's neck between his jaws. In one moment, Isopodstar knew what he had to do. Badgerbite had one life. Isopodstar had nine. He kicked Badgerbite off of him, tearing his neck fur out of Badgerbite's mouth, and the dazed Fighter could not make one more move before Isopodstar pinned the tom to the ground and tore his neck. Isopodstar swayed on his feet, the blood from his neck wound mixing with Badgerbite's. His ears twitched, and he looked up as he heard bushes rumble. Slit amber eyes met frightened green ones.

Helleborepaw.

His sweet apprentice, carrying a rabbit. Isopodstar, covered in both his own blood and Badgerbite's. The Idol swayed once more before collapsing onto Badgerbite's body, losing the first of his nine lives.

NOTES
coding by @katrione
lineart preference
mandrake tries for kits with wraith (stud)
swiss miss tries for kits with hyacinth (stud)
all genotypes are in the discord
please do not kill cats marked with ✧
skills are climbing, combat, hunting, signing, and swimming
all herbs are used (including for births)
wheatwaddle's 4th kit is taken to live with his father in cavernclan
    𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟
    isopodstar - 52 - male -
    ↳ ★★★★★★★★
    ↳ hellebore

𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗
    ✧sootblotch - 38 - nonbinary -
    ↳ trainee

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥
    doefern - 75 - female -
    ↳ trainee

✧basatan - 37 - male -
    ↳ trainee

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘
    name - age - gender - [url=link]●[/url]
    𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
    newttongue - 29 - genderfluid -
    ↳ trainee

✧juniperthroat - 71 - male -
    ↳ trainee

✧swiss miss - 37 - female -
    ↳ trainee

𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
    ✧wrenspark - 64 - male -
    ↳ honey

mandrakespell - 43 - male -
    ↳ trainee

ashstorm - 32 - male -
    ↳ trainee

✧murklight - 27 - male -
    ↳ trainee

smogprance - 33 - female -
    ↳ trainee

✧basil - 19 - male -
    ↳ trainee

𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦
    ↳ trainee
    𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗦
    ✧helleborepaw - 9 - male -
    honeypaw - 9 - female -

𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦
    ✧cedarspeckle - 62 - female -
    ↳ rowan, oak, pine

✧graveldust - 59 - female -
    ↳ picotee, holly, rose

✧wheatwaddle - 37 - female - (0m)
    ↳ blueberry, radish, strawberry, corn

𝗞𝗜𝗧𝗦
    rowankit - 4 - male -
    oakkit - 4 - female -
    pinekit - 4 - female -
    picoteekit - 2 - female -
    hollykit- 2 - male -
    rosekit - 2 - male -
    blueberrykit - 0 - female -
    radishkit - 0 - female -
    strawberrykit - 0 - male -
    cornkit - 0 - female -

𝗘𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦
    𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗦
    isopod | hellebore | 4/5
    wren | honey | 1/5
    mentor | trainee | skills
    -
    -
    -
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: inky's replies | Jan. 29

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:46 am

- I N K Y ' S | R E P L I E S -
wildclan | guild of cthulu | eucalyptusclan
notes: hello!! i'm so happy to be your mod!
pm me here or on discord if you have any
questions or troubles :)

WILDCLAN

while on patrol, the clan finds the cat. they are a longhaired cream-colored tom with six toes (ll, XOY, B-, D-, aa, Mc-, ww, Pdpd)
the clan catches x2 large birds
taigastar is expecting kits! they are due in 2 moons
harepaw learns battle

mod notes:

DUCKCLAN

duckstar's patrol catches x2 voles. they would have caught more but mushroomleaf is traumatized. duckstar asks if they need some rest, but mushroomleaf assures her that they're fine. duckstar doesn't exactly believe them, but it's not like she can just...ban them from patrols...right?
earthtail's patrol catches x3 ermine
flaxduck's patrol catches x2 big fish and x2 birds
cookiesong's patrol is able to find voidberry's mate!...'s body. he looks like he had a bad encounter with a dog. voidberry didn't go on the patrol with them, and the patrol wonders whether or not they should tell her how they found him, or if they say they couldn't locate him at all.
snailgrass' usual patrol route carries the scent of a dog, perhaps the one that used voidberry's husband as a chew toy. it seems pretty fresh, they should check back next moon.
firtuft's patrol finds the cat with curled ears! copperpelt is absolutely enamored with them and will not stop talking to them until they reach camp.
- the cat is a mediumhaired ginger bengal with curled ears and green eyes
(Ll / -- / XO- / D- / A- / Mc- / SpSp / Bmbm / C- / ww / Ac-) colored by rosebud
winterwood confirms the near arrival of new kittens! woodfeather is so proud that she's all puffed up and struts around camp telling literally everyone she's going to be a mom. caterpillartail shyly is congratulated by cats.

the magicians collect x1 chamomile, x2 rush, and x2 burdock root
owlpaw and wrenpaw don't learn a skill
pigeonpaw is welcomed into the clan as a full warrior!

mod notes:
oh you dont have to LMAO i was just curious
also feel free to ignore any flavor text if they don't match characterization

PARADISE RISEN

while hunting, the two cats chase a squirrel; unfortunately, into the paws of another stray kittypet, who is able to catch it. they tell the pair that their two legs moved without them and they will give them the squirrel in exchange for a place to stay. will they accept?
- the cat is a grey and white mackerel tabby shorthair wearing a collar (LL, B-, dd, A-, Mc-, WsW)

mod notes:

EUCALYPTUSCLAN

the hunting patrol catches x1 rabbit and x1 small fish. wattlestem is very proud of kookburrastar for being such a cool dude.
the medicine cat wanders into the line of the patrol. with them is a young warrior-aged cat who is battling a cold. according to the medicine cat, they will be fine by next moon. kookaburrastar allows both to join.
- the medicine cat is a longhaired black-based silver classic tabby with yellow eyes (ll / B- / Xo- / D- / A- / mcmc / Wsw / I-) colored by jazz
- the young warrior is a a longhaired ginger mackerel tabby with yellow eyes
(ll / B- / XO- / D- / A- / Mc- / Wsw) colored by jazz

mod notes:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Postby * R0ze * » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:52 pm

WildClan
Number of Cats: 6 | Next Starclan Visit: next moon | Pebbles: 40 | Mod: Inky
the entire clan goes on border patrol and hunting patrol. Harepaw hunt trains.
how many posts have i made?

[center]
          Leader:
          TagiaStar | 37 | Molly | chocolate tortoiseshell shorthair with olive-orange heterochromia. | LL, XOXo, bb, Dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, Ccb, ww
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Tumble'Pelt | 48 | Tom | pheno & geno: "black-and-white longhair with hazel eyes." | ll, Xo-, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Tata, Ccs, Wsw
          Meringue'Sight | 20 | Molly | pheno & geno: "black calico longhair with green eyes." | ll, XOXo, BB, Dd, aa, McMc, TaTa, Ccs, WsWs]
          Small'Breeze | 20 | Molly | pheno & geno: (Ll, Xo-, B-, dd, aa, --, WsW)
          Tuftears| 21 | Tom | pheno & geno: cream-colored tom with six toes (ll, XOY, B-, D-, aa, Mc-, ww, Pdpd)
          Apprentices:
          Harepaw| 9 | tom | (ll/Xo-/B-/dd/A-/Mc-/Ta-/Wsw)

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Paradise Risen | Starwindrider
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Large Bird| x3 | 3 servings
    shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Mice| x0 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    TagiaStar | Harepaw | 1 | hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    TagiaStar and Tumble'Pelt | 1 more moon
    Name and Name | Kits

how many posts have i made?

███████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
link. link. link. link.

── *R0ze* - She/Her credit.
* R0ze *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ I.XXIX.MMXXIII | 1-29-2023

Postby Katrione » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:32 pm

xxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

leaf-fall -- the temperature has begun to drop, and the days grow shorter and shorter. with the disappearance of the unbearable heat, predators are more commonly slinking along the outskirts of the territory. alongside the growing dangers that come with the cold weather, kittings are beginning to get harder. clans should stock up on prey and herbs for the coming dangerous moons, as this will be their last chance until after the next season has passed.. [ descriptor - chaotic creativity ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• if you would like to join our discord, please pm katrione or one of the mods for an invite link.

• a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

• all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
pineclan -- lr: 07-16-2022
swiftclan -- lr: 06-30-2022
forestclan -- lr: 10-11-2022
gustclan -- lr: 12-29-2020
spruceclan -- lr: today
    ───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
    wheatclan -- lr: 01-03-2023
    outback runners -- lr: today
    twilightclan -- lr: today
───────── ( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
pocketclan -- lr: today
igneousclan -- lr: 01-16-2023

ponz wrote:
Image©

ACTIONS

Food
─ SpruceClan fasts this moon.

Arrivals
─ Barleyseed is welcomed to SpruceClan as a warrior (Mystery Mistletoe).
─ Wolfjaw is welcomed to SpruceClan as a warrior (Kazin's Song Bombs).

Rank Changes
─ Betonypaw attempts her final assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Betonynose.

Hunting Patrols
─ Mintfur, Goldenheart, Thistleflight, Coffeebean, Dawnfire, Stormchase, and Darkstone hunt.
─ Russetclaw, Tallthorn, Branchbreak, Tidepool, Magpiewhistle, Saturnclaw, and Pigeonthroat hunt.
─ Badgerstripe, Blackberryfur, Cinderstorm, Sunhollow, Greybriar, Crimsontail, and Butterflydance hunt.
─ Dovechirp, Jayswoop, Emberglow, Hollyspring, Bramblingpath, Birdflower, and Featherfall hunt.

Border Patrols
─ Ivystar, Cardinaltail, Barleyseed, Alderbeam, Rainwhisker, Lightningsky, and Sheeptuft patrol the borders.

Training
─ Pebblepaw trains in climbing.
─ Birchpaw trains in climbing.
─ Firpaw trains in swimming.
─ Lacepaw trains in hunting.
─ Deerpaw trains in hunting.
─ Tawnypaw trains in hunting.

Healer's Duties
─ Honeyfrost and Duskcloud search for herbs.
─ Pebblepaw's torn ear is treated with x1 cobweb.
─ Wrenpelt rests this moon (2/3).

Family Affairs
─ Pumpkinface is due in one moon.
─ Fogwhisker is due in two moons.

Deaths
─ Despite Sheeptuft's best efforts to protect her sister, Lilycloud could not endure the blizzard's cold...

Other
Growths: Rainwhisker (Deimos), Stormchase (Duplex), Twigtail (Deimos), Applepatch (Kazin), Sheeptuft (Kazin)
─ The 5 pebbles earned this post were exchanged for x1 cobweb.

Mod Notes
─ Please do not kill unmarked cats ; cats marked with "♦" may be rolled for death.
─ All cats, including those not on patrol, may be rolled for injuries.

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Betonypaw struggled towards the end but managed to pass the final assessment!

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Betonypaw is now a warrior: Betonynose!

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Mintfur's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Russetclaw's patrol moved cautiously through the trees. The air was so thick with panic and fear that the cat's could feel it coating the backs of
      ↳↳↳.their throats as they searched for the source of the emotions. See Death Results
      ↳↳↳ Badgerstripe's patrol caught x3 birds
      ↳↳↳ Dovechirp's patrol caught x3 snow hares
      ↳↳↳ Ivystar's patrol found x13 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Honeyfrost and Duskcloud gathered x1 lamb's ear, x1 bright-eye, x1 wintergreen and x1 fennel

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Pebblepaw and BIrchpaw learned the Climb skill
      ↳↳↳ Firpaw learned the Swim skill
      ↳↳↳ Lacepaw, Deerpaw and Tawnypaw learned the Hunt skill. They can now take part in hunting patrols.

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ The fur along Saturnclaw's back prickled up as he began to hear movement in the undergrowth around them. There was a strange popping
      ↳↳↳.noise, followed by the thud of something large hitting the ground. The Spruceclan patrol arched their backs and let out alarmed hisses as more
      ↳↳↳.large thuds filled the former quiet space. Russetclaw let out an alarmed cry as a couple of large deer burst through the undergrowth towards
      ↳↳↳.them, their eyes wide with fear. The patrol scattered, however Saturnclaw wasn't able to get out of the way fast enough and was
      ↳↳↳.trampled beneath the fleeing deer.

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ n/a
broken* wrote:
©

✿ 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚞𝚎 ✿
ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟꜱ
✿ dialga, persian, sandslash, klinklang, hatterene, & cofagrigus go hunting.
✿ gengar, heliosk, dedenne, greninja, mudsdale, & kabutops go hunting.
✿ aggron, floette, corviknight, stoutland, linoone, & glalie go on a border patrol. (bringing x1 human scraps for the cat found last patrol).
✿ zarude goes herb hunting, protected by overqwil.

ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
✿abra is trained by persian in the def. combat skill.
✿gothita is trained by copperjah in the xxx skill.
✿taillow is trained by manectric in the fishing skill.
✿teddiursa is trained by thievil in the swimming skill.
✿zorua is trained by darkrai in the hunting skill.
✿blitzle is trained by shaymin in the hunting skill.
✿poochyena is trained by cresselia in the general healing skill.

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
✿corviknight & palkia both try for kits with their mate wolfsong of truffleclan.

ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ/ʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ
✿Gothita rests for 1 of 1 moon, & consumes x1 broom.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
✿requests - none this moon.
✿pocketclan consumes x5 human scraps, x3 kibble, x1 fish.

ᴍᴏᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
✿cats marked w/ '✾' are safe from death rolls.

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Dialga's patrol caught x3 crabs
      ↳↳↳ Gengar's patrol caught x1 fish. They could've returned with more, but a group of wild cats popped out of the tall grass and attacked them.
      ↳↳↳.Before the patrol could understand what was going on, the wild cats disappeared with the rest of the Clan's catch.
      ↳↳↳ Aggron's patrol gives their gift to the strange cat from the prior moon. The stranger accepts their gift and decides to join them in Pocketclan.
      ↳↳↳ Zarude gathered x1 meadow saffron, x1 wild garlic and x1 stick

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Abra learned the Defensive Combat skill
      ↳↳↳ Taillow learned the Fish skill
      ↳↳↳ Teddiursa learned the Swim skill
      ↳↳↳ Zorua and Blitzle learned the Hunt skill. They can now take part in hunting patrols.
      ↳↳↳ Poochyena learned the General Heal skill

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Corviknight is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
      ↳↳↳ Palkia is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ n/a
chaotic creativity wrote:
font background image decorations on header

〈 NEW MEMBERS 〉
• Houndshatter, Lunarshade, Quakekit, Banksiakit, Grevilleakit, and Waratahkit are welcomed!

〈 HUNTING PATROLS 〉
• Slothclaw, Spectacledhuff, Kodiakroar, Sunleaf, Elmspeckle, Buntingswirl, Bellmelody, Sharpstripe, Rubblepetal, Lemmingwisp, and Numbatburrow hunt.
• Mouseblaze, Flipperdive, Dawnshade, Sealsnap, Tuskwhisker, Kookaburrarattle, Quollfuzz, Eucalyptusbreath, Azimuthstretch, Gimli, and Blazerumble hunt.
• Crookedstrike, Gullhowl, Dunlinslash, Aspentoes, Snickerdoodleswirl, Polargrowl, Bogbelly, Mister Grinch, Aurorashine, Brantshiver, and Lotuscrest hunt.
• Mistripple, Doepool, Autumngiggle, Smeagol, Snowmumble, Softwhisper, Otterjewel, Eveningear, Rakaliripple, Kangarooswirl, and Echidnaquill hunt.
• Kestrelheart, Rissocurl, Orcafin, Lorikeetprance, Blubbershell, Dolphinmottle, Appleflutter, Coaltide, and Cavecrawl hunt.

〈 BORDER PATROLS 〉
• Parchmentpool, Owlbubble, Pepperspeckle, Gloriosaprickle, Tanzanitegaze, Seipuddle, Buckwhisker, Kamchatkafang, Rivulettetwist, Grizzlysnarl, and Pizzlyswipe patrol.
• Belugashine, Squirrelchatter, Aventurineeyes, Erminegaze, Martenflame, Cactusfluorish, Gingerbreadspice, Wallabybounce, Saltripple, Dunewisp, and Sprucebough patrol.
• Aragorn, Rorqualfade, Tigergem, Fescuerunner, Sanderlingstripe, Sootstrike, Guillemotpuddle, Willowsting, Murrefade, Mistyblur, and Horizonprance patrol.
• Taipanstrike, Thornmist, Harbourwatcher, Roestripes, Crocodilestrut, Frozenflower, Whaleslice, Cariboubell, Jerboadance, Vinewhisker, and Misttoe patrol.

〈 HERB HUNTING 〉
• Cypressmask, Briarpoppy, Hatshepsutshine, Ursashine, & Balrog hunt for herbs.

〈 TRAINING 〉
• Assessments: Lachlanpaw, Cooperpaw, Darkpaw
• Advanced Fighting: Acaciapaw, Mangrovepaw, Monotremepaw, Gliderpaw, Cassowarypaw
• Swimming: Myrtlepaw, Unnamed Almond 1, Unnamed Almond 3, Unnamed Almond 4
• Digging: Emberpaw, Unnamed Almond 2
• Fighting: Butterflypaw, Cardamompaw, Corianderpaw, Pademelonpaw

〈 CONSUMPTION 〉
• The Outback Runners consume x9 hares.

〈 NOTES 〉
• Could I please receive descriptions alongside color-ins? Also, please no queens or kits found on patrols.
• Please do not kill cats with a "♦" by their name

• Pizzlyswipe (Amethyst14), Rissocurl (Jazz), Jerboadance (Grey), Sunleaf (Deimos), Doepool (Deimos), Slothclaw (Deimos) Elmspeckle (Deimos), Thistlewink (Deimos), Wallabybounce (Deimos), Pepperspeckle (Deimos), Rakalipaw (idk), Zirconsparkle (Rosebud), Heliotropebuzz (Rosebud), and Topazstrike (Rosebud) are due for growths.

• Doepool is due in 1 post.

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Due to the rainstorm, Lachlanpaw, Cooperpaw and Darkpaw weren't able to perform to the best of their abilities. Marbledstar decided to
      ↳↳↳.postpone their assessments until next moon.

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Slothclaw's patrol caught x5 sea birds
      ↳↳↳ Mouseblaze patrol caught x2 voles and x3 big fish
      ↳↳↳ Crookedstrike's patrol caught x5 hares
      ↳↳↳ Mistripple's patrol caught x3 shrews and x2 ermines
      ↳↳↳ Kestrelheart's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Parchmentpool's patrol is forced to return back to camp early due to a rainstorm.
      ↳↳↳ Belugashine's patrol is forced to return back to camp early due to a rainstorm.
      ↳↳↳ Aragorn's patrol gathered x16 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Taipanstrike's patrol found a blood trail on their western border.
      ↳↳↳ Cypressmask's patrol caught x1 parsley, x1 blackberry leaves, x1 marigold, x1 bindweed, x1 lungwort, x1 ragwort leaves and x1 sorrel

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Acaciapaw, Mangrovepaw, Monotremepaw, Gliderpaw and Cassowarypaw learned the Advance Fight skill. They can now lead border patrols.
      ↳↳↳ Myrtlepaw, Unnamed Almond 1, Unnamed Almond 3 and Unnamed Almond 4 learned the Swim skill.
      ↳↳↳ Emberpaw and Unnamed Almond 2 learned the Dig skill
      ↳↳↳ Butterflypaw, Cardamompaw, Corianderpaw and Pademelonpaw learned the Fight skill. They can now take part in border patrols.

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ n/a
Kazin wrote:
Font credit

ARRIVALS ... DEATHS:
➸ Charsnarl joins (event cat).

HUNTING:
➸ Snowpetal, Marshsun, Brightblaze, Hayfreckle, Burger, and Skunkfuzz hunt.

BORDER PATROLS:
➸ Brookcloud, Chickadeesong, Spottedthorn, Brackensting, Ivyshadow, and Birdshadow patrol.
➸ Cocoastep, Rivermist, Charsnarl, and Doghowl patrol - they bring x1 snake to bribe the cats found last moon to join.

MEDICAL:
➸ Pineneedle gathers herbs.
➸ Pineneedle gives the necessary herbs to Brookcloud and Birdshadow; though without horsetail in the herb storage, Pineneedle tries to use x1 goldenrod for Brookcloud instead of the horsetail [-3 cobweb, -1 goldenrod].

TRAINING:
➸ Stealth: Zephyrpaw

REQUEST:
➸ Midnightstar requests an apprentice.

OTHER:
➸ Consuming: 5 frogs

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ The Ancestors accepted Midnightstar's request and led an apprentice to Twilightclan!

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Snowpetal's patrol caught x3 rats
      ↳↳↳ Brookcloud's patrol gathered x3 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Cocoastep's patrol returns to camp with the pair in tow! They accepted the offering to join Twilightclan.
      ↳↳↳ Pineneedle gathered x1 burnet, x1 dock and x1 marigold

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Zephyrpaw learned the Stealth skill!

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the apprentice is: a black classic caliby mediumhair with blue eyes, folded ears and scars on their neck and
      ↳↳↳.abdomen [ Geno: Ll / XOXo / B- / D- / A- / mcmc / C- / Wsw / Sfsf / Ojoj ] They were colored by: ghostmaker (mochi)
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

; paradise risen - 3

Postby Starwindrider » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:38 am

Number of Cats: 3 | Next StarStone Visit: Now | Pebbles: 30 | Mod: inky.

Malibusky wondered if he had seen this kittypet somewhere before, but decided he didn't recognise her. Unlike him, she still had her collar on. Thorn was more skeptical, but it was obvious that he had some degree of respect for this younger cat who could catch a squirrel despite being an indoor cat. The two of them decided to agree to her terms, and let her join them. They had gained both a meal and a new friend; what was there to lose?

Splotch joins Paradise Risen as a Fighter.
Malibusky, Thorn and Splotch go hunting.
Malibusky asks StarStone for a Healer.

Leader:
          Malibusky | 24 moons | ♂ | 🎡
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Co-Leader:
          Thorn | 31 moons | ♂ | 🎡

Healer:

Fighters:
          Splotch | 18 moons | ♀ | 🎡

Trainees:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    WildClan | * R0ze *
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Pigeon | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚔 | 015

Postby Skarrred » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:59 pm

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚔
CATS: 55
Male: 24
Female: 26
Nonbinary: 4
Other: 1

PEBBLES: 130 - SERVINGS: 9 - REQUEST: This Post (non)
[ Please note that scouting in the wasteland means either prey OR a cat OR nothing. You decide/roll which! ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
• [ Autumn's siblings Moosepaw and Pearlpaw join WFP as Squirrels- but they will be aged down to Autumn's age; Moosepaw and Pearlpaw are renamed to Moose and Pearl respectively. Juliet joins WFP as a Fox, too. (Dm if proof is needed.) The kits are related to Dunsan, Juliet is a flung she-cat whom he isn't that close too. ]
• [ Freckles joins WFP as a Hare. ]
• [ Speed joins WFP as a Hare. ]
• [ Eagle joins WFP as a Fox. ]
• [ Fang joins WFP as a Molar. The colony is a bit mistrustful at first, but the tom makes himself known and begins making demands. Pyrrhus listens, believing Fang is their true god's representative... ]
• [ Two Mice, Violet and Alex, join WFP. Violet is powered. ]
• [ The Mice known as Hex, Malocchio, Bobo, and Xuab are 6 moons old, and are ready to become Trainees. Hex and Malocchio become Molar's, Bobo becomes a Squirrel, and Xuab becomes a Coyote. Their trainers are Ravenus, Rhinedd, Typhoon, and Crackley respectively.

• [ Withered Fang Peak fasts this post. ]
• [ Withered Fang Peak requests a Queen this post.. ]
• [ Withered Fang Peak finds a new prey type. Largemouth Bass, x3 servings each. (55 cats!) They can also now have five patrols with seven cats each.]

• [ Pyrrhus leads Dornadoa, Typhoon, Oakling, Infra, Whisk, and Deanero hunting. ] (7)
• [ Anned takes Plum, Nautica, Freckles, Speed, Vulpes, and Rhinedd fishing. ] (7)
• [ Fang takes Antonius, Rhinedd, Oliver, Juliet, and Mineral fishing. ] (6)
• [ Crackley takes Sterling, Chinchilla, Akoakoa, Flood and Frost scavenging in the wasteland. ] (5)
• [ Animus takes Bleeza, Dunsan, Arno and Lilieae scavenging in the wasteland. ] (5)

• [ Dex rests for 1/1 moons. ]
• [ Imbe gives Antonius x1 cobwebs. ]
• [ Imbe gives Arno x1 raspberry leaves. ]
• [ Medidae gives Sparrow x1 wintergreen. ]
• [ Obsidian rests for 1/1 moons. They still need x2 goldenrod. ]
• [ Timor rests for 1/2 moons. They still need x1 goldenrod, x1 horsetail, and x1 marigold. ]
• [ It is clear Imbe is stressed about the state of her clan... ]

• [ Imbe trains Medidae Trinket Finding. ]
• [ Chinchilla, Bleeza, and Dunsan teach Sparrow, Eaglejazz, and Autumn Hiding. ]
• [ Pyrrhus takes over Arno's training, and trains Nimbuswhorl Defense. ]
• [ Whisk trains Amber Climbing. ]
• [ Vulpes trains Bron in Offering. ]
• [ Ravenus and Rhinedd train Hex and Malocchio in Fighting. ]
• [ Typhoon trains Bobo in Stealth. ]
• [ Crackley trains Xuab in Digging. ]

• [ Mineral is due in two moons. [Dex.] ]
• [ Vulpes tries for kits with the stud, Moby. (Selkirks.) ]

• [ Imbe exchanges x1 perch and x1 hare for x1 horsetail, x1 marigold, and x2 goldenrod with The Order. Confirmation.]
• [ Withered Fang Peak claims the following from the advent calendar:
x22 pebbles, x3 goldenrod, x3 marigold, x3 cobweb, x1 chervil, x1 borage, and x1 ragwort. They also claim x2 perch, x1 trout, x1 squirrel, x1 largemouth bass, and x2 vole.]

xxxxxx
PREMOLAR TRAINEE
Medidae • 12M • ♀

xxxxxx

PREY PILE
    x5 Perch - 5 Servings Total, 1 Serving Each
    x4 Trout - 8 Servings Total, 2 Servings Each
    x4 Catfish - 12 Servings Total, 3 Servings Each
    x1 Largemouth Bass - 3 Servings Total, 3 Servings Each
    -
    x9 Vole - 9 Servings Total, 1 Serving Each
    x4 Squirrel - 8 Servings Total, 2 Servings Each
    x6 Hare - 21 Servings Total, 3 Servings Each
    x33 Total - 63 Servings Total

HERB STOCK
    x0 Blackberry Leaves
    x3 Borage
    x1 Bright-Eye
    x3 Burnet
    x0 Catmint
    x1 Chervil
    x3 Cobwebs
    x2 Coltsfoot
    x1 Fennel
    x5 Goldenrod
    x1 Honey
    x1 Horsetail
    x1 Juniper Berries
    x1 Lambs Ear
    x1 Lavender
    x1 Lovage
    x1 Lung Wort
    x1 Mallow Leaves
    x4 Marigold
    x1 Moss
    x2 Mouse Bile
    x1 Parsley
    x1 Poppyseed
    x1 Ragwort
    x0 Raspberry Leaves
    x1 Rush
    x1 Sorrel
    x0 Stinging Nettle
    x0 Sweet Stedge
    x1 Tormentil
    x0 Wild Garlic
    x2 Willow Bark
    x1 Willow Leaves
    x1 Wintergreen
    x1 Wood Sorrel
    SPECIAL = x2 Trinket. (Trinkets are normally given to Foxes
    to use on hunting patrols to be given to the God Fang.
    You may give these trinkets a purpose (e.g an effect of
    prey or lack of injury) on these patrols, or have them
    as decor. I personally don't mind, it's just a tradition!)
MENTORS AND APPRENTICES
- kept in archive -

DEATHS
n/a

- Notes+ -
Sparrow is fully deaf.
Eaglejazz is deaf in his right ear.
Dunsan is missing an eye.

42-48 cats; 8 servings
49-55 cats; 9 servings
56-62 cats; 10 servings
63-69 cats; 11 servings
70-76 cats; 12 servings
77-83 cats; 13 servings
84-90 cats; 14 servings

MOD NOTES
I understand cat genetics now! Please leave the genetics as blank as possible; tysm!
I am on line-art, please do not use f2u images!
Founding Post: Here
KITS ARE IN ARCHIVE! <3
No deaths yet, please.
Scars are sick btw, go ham.
51-75: 7 kinds of prey, 5 patrols, 7 cats

-

skele
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dup sub replies

Postby selkirks » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:20 pm

Image©
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬;
    keyclan cocoaclan secretum stella moonclan lilyclan
    archangel's tomb
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬; leaf-fall
    the first leaves have begun to turn colours and drop in forest territories, signalling the beginning of leaf-fall and the coming snows for some. the chances of catching sickness or dying during birth will rise and the number of cats and prey passing through will drop.
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; foggy
    mild. this will only affect flavour text
𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲;
    if you'd like an invite to the cac discord, shoot myself or one of the other mods a pm!
    all real images fall under the cc0 license. however, lineart may not be used outside of cac. you may use the designs you receive outside of cac, but if you use them in, for example, roleplaying games outside of cac, you must transfer them to different lines or find a ftu equivelant.
𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲;

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lilyclanlilyhorse
      apprentices
        ✏ salamipaw, pennypaw, espressopaw, owlpaw, olivepaw, copperpaw, and cinnamonpaw all learn their respective skills
          ✏ leafpaw learned fishing but ended up falling into the body of water she was training out. she came out fine, aside from having a chill. she will need one moon of rest
          ✏ asterpaw learned swimming but received a small cut and will need one moon of rest or one cobweb

borders
        ✏ sootfreckle's patrol found the predator, which turned out to be a rogue dog. it was a smaller breed, so it was chased away easily, but it did leave shadowpool with a shallow bite which will require one moon of rest and one horsetail

✏ scorpionblaze's patrol ended early as duskpaw came down with a harsh cough. he will need one moon of rest and one tansy

hunting
        ✏ dawnpetal's patrol catches nothing...

✏ siennaslip's patrol catches one small fish

request
      ✏ goldenstar's request is granted. the cat is a ginger spotted shorthair with yellow eyes, colored by frankie (dup) on lines by grey_hoodie. their genotype is LL, XO-, --, D-, --, Mc-, SpSp, C-, ww

family
      ✏ shadowpool is now expecting kits! she will be due in two moons

medicine
      ✏ pipersong gathers one raspberry leaf, one tansy, and one cobweb
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chaotic creativity's replies | 041 | january 31, 2023

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:40 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

WEATHER !!

LEAF-FALL || The temperature has begun to drop, and the days grow shorter and shorter. With the disappearance of the unbearable heat, predators are more commonly slinking along the outskirts of the territory. Alongside the growing dangers that come with the cold weather, kittings are beginning to get harder. Clans should stock up on prey and herbs for the coming dangerous moons, as this will be their last chance until after the next season has passed.

MODERATOR NOTES !!

Hello! I am chaotic creativity, but many of you know me as sharpie. i am very excited to be your mod, so don't be afraid to message me with any questions or concerns. feel free to pm me on here, or you can reach out to me on discord at chaoticcreativity#2340.

CLANS !!

IMPORTANT LINKS !!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Border Patrol:
      • Mothcreek's patrol stumbles across a warrior.
        Phenotype: Shorthaired black mackerel tabby
        Genotype: LL / B- / Xo- / D- / A- / Mc- / C- / ww

Hunting Patrol:
      • Blazestar's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 raven.

Foraging:
      • Lilystem collects x1 ragwort leaves, x1 elder leaves, and x1 comfrey root.

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Postby LilyHorse » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:20 pm

Number of Cats: 32 | Next Starclan Visit: next | Pebbles: 137 | Mod: frankie (dup)

Servings: 6 (next at 34)
4 patrols, 6 cats per patrol (Next at 50)

Mod Note: Please do not kill cats marked with a *; a ⭐ means that a cat has powers (powers should be linked on each star); please do not auto-roll for mate kits at the moment
Mod Note: I've changed my role 'Queens and Kits' to 'Eminence'; a word that has the double meaning of being similar to a queen and meaning something is growing.
Mod Note Again: hii :D Hope you're doing well (both Frankie and Selkirks)

happenings wrote:
- The new cat looks oddly familiar to Rosettefinder. Xe introduces themself as a former kittypet. Xe say xer name is Paintsplotch, and when Goldenstar offers to change it for them, xey deny. "It's two words splashed together, basically the same as yours anyway." Goldenstar finds this reasonable and does not make them change it. Paintsplotch says they are the same age as Rosettefinder, which Salamipaw finds suspicious. "They recognize each other, they look- well, kinda similar - and we're just supposed to nod this off like it's nothing? No big deal, right? No big deal that they might know each other?" Pennypaw happens to walk into the medicine den at the time and immeditley looks at Salamipaw as she recognizes their relationship in the way the two adults are talking to each other.
Paintsplotch and Rosettefinder laugh this off as apprentices being apprentices.

- Cinnamonpaw trains in swimming with Copperpaw, who didn't need the extra training since he is very good at swimming already, but he didn't want to get too far ahead of Cinnamonpaw and he also wanted to hang out with her more. Lionstrider is slightly concerned that Copperpaw does not know how to to swim because he keeps falling in while Cinnamonpaw is looking at him. He talks to the younger tom later that day and he just won't stop blushing. Lionstrider makes a mental note to go talk to Turtleglow or Dawnpetal about this later on, he recalls that they both have these expressions around each other a lot.

- Mothbillow takes over Olivepaw's battle training while Shadowpool is resting.

action queue wrote:
    - Pennypaw, Espressopaw, and Asterpaw train in fishing.
    (With Sootfreckle, Clayshine, and Acorntuft)
    - Owlpaw trains in battle. (With Honeypuff)
    - Olivepaw trains in battle. (With Mothbillow)
    - Cinnamonpaw trains in swimming.
    (With Copperpaw and Lionstrider)
    xx
    xx
    xx

- Pipersong hunts for herbs.
- Goldenstar, Rosettefinder, Paintsplotch,
and Ebonyspine go on a border patrol.
- Bronzerabbit, Lionstrider, Bluetstalk,
and Dawnpetal go hunting.
- Snaildapple, Acorntuft, Mothbillow,
and Scorpionblaze go on a border patrol.
- Clayshine, Sootfreckle, Siennaslip, and
Honeypuff go on a hunting patrol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- The clan consumes two big fish.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-none this moon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|
|
|

nursery and medicine den wrote:

- Asterpaw is treated by Salamipaw with a cobweb.
- Shadowpool is treated by Pipersong with a horsetail.
- Duskpaw is treated by Salamipaw with a tansy.

- Leafpaw is resting 1/1.
- Shadowpool is resting 1/1.
- Duskpaw is resting 1/1.
- Turtleglow is resting 2/2.

- Shadowpool will have kits with Rosettefinder in 1/2 moons.
↳ ll / B- / XOXo / dd / aa / Wsw / Bmbm & LL, XoY, B-, Dd, Aa, Mc-, SpSp, Bmbm, C-, Wsw

Leader:
      Goldenstar | 66 | she/they afab | X
      Lives: 8/9 ★★★★★★★★

Healer:
      Pipersong | 59 | she/her & cro/crocus afab | X

Healer Apprentice:
      Salamipaw | 11 | he/him amab | X

Deputy:
      Sootfreckle | 45 | he/him amab | X *

Warriors:
      Mothbillow | 56 | he/him any pronouns | X *
      Acorntuft | 53 | they/them amab | X *
      Scorpionblaze | 53 | she/her afab | X
      Siennaslip | 46 | she/her afab | X
      Rosettefinder | 42 | she/he amab | X
      Paintsplotch | 42 | xe/they amab | X
      Bluetstalk | 41 | she/her afab | X
      Honeypuff | 36 | she/they/it afab | X *
      Bronzerabbit | 32 | he/him amab | X
      Snaildapple | 31 | he/him afab | X
      Clayshine | 28 | she/he afab | X
      Ebonyspine | 26 | he/they/ze amab | X
      Lionstrider | 23 | he/him amab | X
      Turtleglow | 20 | she/her afab | X *
      Dawnpetal | 18 | she/her afab | X *

Apprentices:
      Leafpaw | 17 | she/her afab | X
      Duskpaw | 12 | he/him amab | X
      Olivepaw | 12 | she/they afab | X
      Espressopaw | 11 | he/him amab | X
      Pennypaw | 11 | she/her afab | X
      Asterpaw | 11 | they/he afab | X
      Owlpaw | 11 | he/him amab | X *
      Copperpaw | 9 | he/it & mischief/mischiefs amab
      |X *
      Cinnamonpaw | 7 | she/her afab | X *

Eminence:
      Sprucecinder | 38 | she/her afab | X
      Flurrykit | 4 | he/him amab | X
      Shadowpool | 43 | she/her afab | X *

Elder:
      Badgersun | 97 | he/him amab | X
      Name | Age | pronouns gender | [url=url]X[/url]
      Deceased Cats:
      Tamerackpaw | wolf attack
      Goldenstar's 1st life ★ | fox
Borders
North | Lake, then twoleg dens
Southeast | A thundering waterfall
Southwest | A thundering waterfall

Medicine Store:
Alder Bark | x2
Burnet | x1
Blackberry Leaf | x1
Borage Leaf | x2
Celandine | x1
Chamomile | x1
Dandelion | x1
Deadly Nightshade | x1
Elder Leaf | x1
Feverfew | x4
Holly Berry | x1
Honey | x3
Lamb's Ear | x1
Lovage | x1
Moss | x1
Oak Leaf | x2
Poppy Seed | x1
Ragweed | x2
Raspberry Leaf | x1
Rush | x1
Sorrel | x5
Stick | x2
Stinging Nettle | x2
Watermint | x1
Willow Bark | x1
Wintergreen | x1
Yarrow | x3

Food Storage:
Chipmunk | x0 | 1 serving
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Songbird | x2 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Small Fish |x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Sootfreckle | Lionpaw | hunting, swimming, fishing, battle, climbing
Goldenstar | Turtlepaw | hunting, battle, swimming, fishing, climbing
Mothbillow | Dawnpaw | hunting, battle, climbing, swimming, fishing
Rosettefinder | Leafpaw | climbing, hunting, battle, swimming, fishing
Sootfreckle | Pennypaw | hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
Clayshine | Espressopaw | climbing, battle, hunting, swimming
Acorntuft | Asterpaw | climbing, battle, hunting, swimming
Lionstrider | Tamerackpaw | hunting, battle
Honeypuff | Owlpaw | climbing, hunting
Pipersong | Salamipaw | herb identification, transmittable illnesses,
mental illnesses, kitting
Scorpionblaze | Duskpaw | hunting, climbing, battle
Shadowpool | Olivepaw | climbing, hunting
Bronzerabbit | Copperpaw | swimming, hunting, battle
Lionstrider | Cinnamonpaw | skills, battle

fishing, hunting, swimming, climbing, and battle.
herb identification, transmittable illnesses, chronic illnesses,
mental illnesses and kitting.

Family:
Scorpionblaze and unknown | Espressopaw, Salamipaw, Pennypaw,
Asterpaw, Owlpaw, Tamerackpaw, Copperpaw
Acorntuft and Mothbillow | Flurrykit
Badgersun | Turtleglow
Sprucecinder | Copperpaw
Turtleglow and Dawnpetal |
Shadowpool and Rosettefinder and Scorpionblaze |

LilyClan is 80pt, titles are 26pt
LilyHorse