Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Katter Av Den Frosne Øya 002

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:38 am

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
POPULATION 003 | 001 | 002 | SERVINGS 002 | NEXT REQUEST JANUARY 24TH | PEBBLES 25 | MOD AMETHYST14

message me on discord at sharpie#2340 for the writing!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Moosestar, Sunglare, and Birchdapple hunt.
    Moosestar, Sunglare, and Birchdapple patrol.
    Moosestar requests a helbreder.
    Katter av den Frosne Øya fasts (2/3).
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Dronning
    Moosestar | Molly | 30 Moons

Hertuger of Hertuginne
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age

Seniorjagere
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Lavere Jagere
    Sunglare | Tom | 42 Moons
    Birchdapple | Tom | 45 Moons
    Seniorbeskyttere
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Nedre Beskyttere
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Helbreder
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Lehrling
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Mødre
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Kattunge
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Eldre
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
Borders
❄ North | SeaClan | FairyCharmed

Prey
❄ Vole | 1 serving | 00
❄ Shrew | 1 serving | 00
❄ Ermine | 2 servings | 00
❄ Small Fish | 2 servings | 01
❄ Hare | 3 servings | 00
❄ Big Fish | 3 servings | 00

Herbs
❄ Herb | Usage | Amount

Training
❄ Mentor | Lehrling | #
xxxMoves

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄〈❄〉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ravenclan - xv

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 pm

Number of Cats: 14 toms ; 15 mollies ; 29 total| Next Starclan Visit: whenever | Serving Size: 6 | Mod Notes: please no deaths atm!

archive

Skinknose smiled as Droserathorn passed Picklekit back to her. The new mother let her kitten snuggle up against her siblings, watching them with eyes full of adoration. “Oh, Droserathorn, I’m so in love.” Skinknose sighed. The shaman let out a small laugh. “Well, they’re all healthy. Did Tritonkit and Scinquekit make it okay to ChessClan?” Skinknose nodded curtly. “Yes, Richterscreech said they’re doing well.” There was a little scuffling noise in Littlefawn’s direction and she suddenly whispered roughly to Dashkit. “No, not yet.” She scolded “They’re too little still.” Dashkit rolled his eyes. “But they’ve opened their eyes.” Vixenkit popped up next to her brother. “And they’ve been walking around near our nest, why can’t we go visit them?” Cometkit answered his siblings before his mother could. “Because,” he sighed, curled up neatly next to Littlefawn “We’re almost apprentices, and they’re newborns. We would crush them.” Dashkit huffed. “Well, we’re not clumsy like you, Cometkit.” He meowed “We don’t trip over pebbles.” Cometkit’s cheeks grew hot, and his ears flattened in embarrassment. “One time.” He muttered. Littlefawn cuffed Dashkit lightly. “Stop it.” She meowed “Get back here. Just because they were presented to the Clan doesn’t mean they’re ready for your antics.” She shot an apologetic glance to Skinknose, who just purred. “We’ll see next moon how they’re doing.” She promised the kits. Dashkit got excited and Vixenkit purred, tackling her brother to the ground. Littlefawn gasped as they got dangerously close to Turtlekit, who had wandered lazily from the nest. “Outside!” She ordered her kits. Dashkit murmured an apology and chased his sister into the main camp. Cometkit sighed and shook his head, resting his chin on his paws and closing his eyes. Droserathorn herded Turtlekit back to her mother, and bid the queens goodbye. He almost tripped over Vixenkit on his way out, as she dashed between his long legs. “Hey!” He shouted, but the two paid no attention to him, and continued to run around the camp. He snorted and found Riversnap laughing at him. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to her, sitting under the shade of the willow tree. “What’s so funny?” he grumbled “They’re going to hurt someone”. “Oh, Droserathorn, lighten up.” She giggled “They’re just kits. Let them play.” She sighed longingly and laid down, sprawling out against him. “I can’t wait to see my kits running around.” She said quietly. Her back was turned to him, but Droserathorn’s mouth turned in a smile and his cheeks grew red and heated, making his final decision.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

“Well, it’s about time!” Weaselstar cried, beaming with joy. Droserathorn blinked. “W-What d’you mean?” He murmured. The leader rolled his eyes and prodded his friend, laying on the cold stone of his den. “Oh please.” He scoffed “Everyone can tell how hopelessly in love with Riversnap you are! It’s about time you do something about it! I’m so happy for you!” The shaman flicked his tail nervously. “I-I haven’t even asked yet, she might say no.” He sighed. “Get over yourself, Droserathorn. You two were destined to become mates. Why in the Guardian’s reign would she say no?” The tom shrugged sheepishly. “I dunno.” He murmured, kicking a small pebble “Maybe I’ve been misreading her signals this whole time. What if she hates me?” Weaselstar broke out in laughter. “Brother, if she’s faking it, then either she is a master manipulator, or we are all as dumb as a rock. You two have been practically screaming your affection for each other. In fact, I think the only ones who don’t see it are you two.” Droserathorn looked down and curled his tail tighter around his paws. Weaselstar sighed. “Listen,” He sighed, scooting over to his best friend “I believe in you. You’re perfect for each other. You make her happy, and she makes you tolerable, which is not an easy task.” This caused both cats to chuckle. “If you need my help, I will be here to support you, one hundred percent.” Droserathorn looked up at him and smiled. “Thanks, Weaselstar.” He purred “I dunno what I’d do without you.” The leader blinked affectionately. “Nothing. We complete each other. You can’t function without me.” Droserathorn laughed. Weaselstar shifted and looked excited, and asked him, “Okay, so tell me. How are you going to ask her?”

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Droserathorn took a deep breath and stepped forward. He cleared his throat and Riversnap looked up, pulled from her conversation with Amberclaw. “C’mon.” He order gruffly, swallowing nervously. Riversnap raised an eyebrow. “C’mon where?” Riversnap asked nonchalantly. “We’re going for a walk.” The she-cat giggled and nodded. “Yes sir.” She said with a smile, saying goodbye to Amberclaw and following him. They stopped once they reached the grass. “Oh, um.” Droserathorn paused “You need to close your eyes.” Riversnap blinked. “Pardon?” The shaman smiled sweetly. “Please. It’s a surprise.” His companion tilted her head skeptically, but obliged, shutting her eyes. “Fine, but if you kill me, I’m coming back to haunt you.” Droserathorn chuckled and draped his tail over her shoulders, weaving her carefully through the headstones.

“Okay.” He meowed “You can open your eyes now.” Riversnap slowly opened her eyes, squinting at first to adjust to the sunlight. After a while, she blinked and looked around. They were standing at the edge of the lake. The lake where they had met so many moons before. Riversnap put on a confused smile and turned to look at Droserathorn. “What are we doing here?” She asked gently. The shaman took a deep breath. “Riversnap,” He meowed “When I first met you, I thought you were a stuck-up annoying kit-cat.” The she-cat blinked. “Wow, thanks.” She huffed. Droserathorn smiled wider. “But, getting to know you has been one of the best decisions of my life. I severely misjudged you. You are such a beautiful, kind, caring...sometimes patient cat. You trusted me with your past. And I trusted you with mine. You are so strong, and I’m so glad that you looked past my shell and got to know me. You’re so incredible, Riversnap.” He shifted his paws nervously. “I-I really feel like we’ve grown close over time, and I truly think we were destined to be friends. But, see, I...um...well, I uh… (he swallowed, trying to think of words) I dunno how else to say this, so I’m just going to be blunt. I love you, Riversnap. Guardian, I love you so much. I’ve fallen so hard for you that you’re the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about at night. I crave the time we spend together, because it makes my life so much better. You make my life so much better. I understand if you don’t feel the same way, but I can’t hold it back any longer. So, I’m asking you...will you be my mate?” There was a momentary pause, but to Droserathorn it took ages. All he could hear and feel was his heart pounding in his chest. He looked at her with wide eyes, scanning her bowed head for any trace of emotion. Suddenly, her head snapped up and tears flowed from her clear eyes. She rushed at him, burying her face in his shoulder. “Yes!” She cried “Yes, yes of course! Droserathorn, you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this! I love you so much!” Droserathorn blinked in surprise and she licked his jaw and pressed herself against him. He nuzzled her and licked her forehead lovingly. “I love you so much.” She repeated quietly.

He pulled away after a few long moments. “So, I had an idea.” He meowed. “Oh no.” She purred jokingly. “I figured, the first act we do as mates is uproot that stupid vine.” He spat the words and narrowed his eyes at the long rope curled on the ground. Riversnap smoothed his ruffled chest fur with a paw. “Hold a grudge, do we?” She purred “That’s how we met. Why do you want to rip it up?” Droserathorn tilted his head. “Well, you don’t want me meeting more gorgeous she-cats out here, do you?” She prodded him harshly with a paw and rolled her eyes, reluctantly agreeing to his plot. As a team, they uprooted the dastardly vine, and had a great time doing it. When they were done, Droserathorn brushed up against her and they intertwined their tails. They started walking back to camp, both of them more happy than they had ever been. They were mates, and they loved each other more than anything.

Patrol: Weaselstar's patrol follows the rogue scent (could only 1 rogue join please)
Hunting: Antlerpool, Haypelt, Hollymist, Amberclaw
Hunting: Wrenpetal, Goldfinch, Spiketuft, Cypresstail
Training: Droserathorn trains Frostpaw in herb storage ; Haypelt teaches Bananapaw battle ; Riversnap teaches Marshpaw fishing ; Antlerpool teaches Lionpaw fishing ; Cubsnarl teaches Bluepaw hunting
Rank Changes: Spikepaw becomes Spiketuft
Herb Collection: Droserathorn, Frostpaw
Mates/Births: Droserathorn and Riversnap become mates ; Owlgaze (2)
Servings: x1 big fish, x3 frogs
Other: n/a
Cats to find: n/a

Leader:
          | Weaselstar | 52 m | M
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          | Kitewhisker | 37 m | F

Shaman:
          | Droserathorn | 52 m | M
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿
          Frostpaw | 25 m | M

Warriors:
          | Riversnap | 48 m | F
          | Agaricthroat | 45 m | M
          | Antlerpool | 28 m | F
          | Snowdrift | 28 m | F
          | Haypelt | 43 m | M
          | Cypresstail | 19 m | M
          | Goldfinch | 44 m | M
          | Amberclaw | 44 m | F
          | Hollymist | 28 m | M
          | Wrenpetal | 43 m | F
          | Cubsnarl | 41 m | M
          | Spiketuft | 14 m | M
          [url=link]➣[/url] | Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
          | Bananapaw | 12 m | F
          | Marshpaw | 8 m | F
          | Lionpaw | 8 m | M
          | Bluepaw | 10 m | M

Queens:
          | Littlefawn | 37 m | F
          | Skinknose | 30 m | F
          | Owlgaze | 27 m | F

Kits:
          | Dashkit| 5 m | M
          | Cometkit | 5 m | M
          | Vixenkit | 5 m | F
          | Oriolekit | 2 m | M
          | Turtlekit | 2 m | F
          | Picklekit | 2 m | F

Elders:

Borders
    North | TwistedClan | spasticjazzhands
    Northwest | SteamClan | Katrione
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | ChaosClan | Kazin
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Used during kitting | x4
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x3
    Marigold | Stops infection | x1
    Dock Leaves | Heals scratches | x1
    Beech Leaves| Used to carry other herbs | x1
    Alder Bark | Heals toothaches | x1
    Bindweed | Binds | x1
    Birch Sap | Cures Yellowcough | x1
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases bee stings | x2
    Borage | Brings milk / helps fevers | x1
    Broom | Can help wounds | Amount
    Bright-Eye | Cures Coughs | x1
    Burdock | Helps infections | x1
    Burnet | Gives strength ; helps queens | x1
    Catmint | Helps cure greencough| x1
    Catchweed | Keeps poultices on | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces fever | x1
    Meadow Saffron | poisonous | x1
    Celandine | Helps with eye injury | x1
    Chamomile | soothing/calming/strenghtening | x1
    Chickweed | treats greencough | x1
    Water Hemlock | poisonous | x1
    Yarrow | induces vomiting | x1
    Fennel | hip pain | x1
    Coltsfoot | eases breathing | x1
    Comfrey | poultices | x1
    Cobnut | ointments | x1
    Dandelion | helps bee stings | x1
    Daisy | eases aches | x1
    Elder Leaves | helps sprains | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2| 1 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Rats | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | Hunting, Fishing, Battle, Agility, Stamina
    Droserathorn | Frostpaw | mending, herb recognition, kitting, herb location, herb usage, wound treatments,
    Haypelt | Bananapaw | hunting, fishing
    Riversnap | Marshpaw | hunting
    Antlerpool | Lionpaw | hunting
    Cubsnarl | Bluepaw |

Spirits:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Place of Residence
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Place of Residence

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Unknown and Wrenpetal | Marshpaw , Lionpaw
    Unknown and Littlefawn| Dashkit, Cometkit, Vixenkit
    Unknown and Unknown | Snowdrift , Windchill (TwistedClan)
    Richterscreech (Chess) and Skinknose | Oriolekit, Turtlekit, Picklekit ; Tritonkit , Scinquekit
    Yarrowstream (Pine) and Owlgaze | Kits
    Droserathorn and Riversnap | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 052 ]

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:47 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
echoclan, lagoonclan, hazeclan, phoenixclan rainclan,
strikersclan, whitebark, seaclan, flurryclan, shimmerclan,
frontierclan, shroudclan, flightclan, beetleclan
northernclan, the neighborhood, cloudclan, chaosclan
highgarden
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

for some, the first snows have arrived. fo
r others, it is simply a chill in the air. reg
ardless, all clans will experience leaf-bare
as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens
and kits are more likely to die during birt
h, prey will flee from patrols, and loners a
re less likely to stray from their warm ci
ty homes. in addition, predators and sickn
esses abound, waiting for the chance to pi
ck off the weak. all in all, it is best for a cl
an to be at full strength during this time

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

blazingstripe's patrol caught . .x
↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

birchsniffle's patrol encountered . .x
↪ a predator! *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

cherrydroplet gathered . .
↪ +1 coltsfoot.
↪ +1 goldenrod.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ daisy > fishing.xxxxxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    patrolling
    ↪ birchsniffle's patrol accidentally aggravated a bee hive during their patrol! both birchsniffle and warblewhisker were able to flee safely, but the
    same could not be said for sakuragaze, who took the brunt of their attack. now covered in painful, inflamed bee stings, the warrior will need +1
    dandelion for her injuries.

assessments
    ↪ hurricanepaw passed his warrior assessment! he's ready to receive his warrior name.

families
    ↪ unfortunately, lotusstar and spiraldapple's first attempt to start a family was unsuccessful. but they can try again next moon.

mod notes
    ↪ please notify me if you'd like to keep hurricanepaw on his current lines or would like him transferred to another kind once he ranks up! if you
    have a certain lineart in mind, feel free to tell me that too.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

maplestrike's patrol caught . .xx
↪ nothing..

PATROLLING RESULTS

brambleshade's patrol met . .
↪ an apprentice! * they also foundxx
+18 pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

bramblemist gathered . .x
↪ +1 elder leaves.
↪ +1 parsley.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

ancestral request
    ↪ whitebark's ancestors pay heed to their request and send a warrior to find and join them; they're a longhaired blue point bicolor with blue eyes.

patrolling
    ↪ brambleshade's patrol met a young cat during patrol; a shorthaired tortoiseshell with blue eyes. they seem wary, but could be convinced to join
    whitebark. its up to brambleshade to invite them to join or deal with them some other way.

kitting
    ↪ buntingheart gave birth a litter of six!
    - the first kit is a shorthaired seal ticked lynx point molly.
    - the second kit is a shorthaired seal mackerel lynx point tom.
    - the third kit is a shorthaired seal ticked lynx point tom; he was born with complete deafness.
    - the fourth kit is a shorthaired seal ticked lynx point molly.
    - the fifth kit is a shorthaired seal ticked mackerel lynx point molly.
    - the sixth kit is a shorthaired black ticked tabby tom.

mod notes
    ↪ yeah you could definitely bring in npc's for that purpose in mind!

HUNTING RESULTS

patchstar's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 minnow.

splashpatch's patrol caught . .
↪ nothing..

PATROLLING RESULTS

meadowsong's patrol met . .
↪ a keeper! they also found +1xxxx
pebble.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

creekshade gathered . .xx
↪ +1 borage leaves.
↪ +1 burdock root.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ pike > nothing..xxxxx

overseer's request
    ↪ shroudclan's ancestors heed patchstar's request and send a keeper to find and join her clan.

families
    ↪ unfortunately, patchstar and meadowsong's first attempt at starting a family was unsuccessful, but they can try again next moon.

medicine
    ↪ creekshade's skills stay sharp! she remains at 5SP.

mod notes
    ↪ the keeper found on patrol was done by me; their written description is "a shorthaired solid gray cat with copper eyes."
    ↪ the keeper given by request was done by me; their written description is "a longhaired ginger mackerel bicolor with copper eyes."

HUNTING RESULTS

fawnspeck caught . .xxxxxxxx
↪ +1 vole.

thunderleap caught . .
↪ +1 vole.

PATROLLING RESULTS

snowclaw met . .
↪ a warrior! he also found +5xxxxx
pebbles.

palemist's patrol met . .
two warriors! they also found
+6 pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

maplecloud gathered . .xx
↪ +1 watermint.
↪ +1 tansy.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

leader's request
    ↪ flightclan's ancestors heed froststar's request and send a queen to find and join her clan; their litter is due in two moons.

HUNTING RESULTS

leafgaze's patrol caught . .xxxx
↪ +1 small fish.

PATROLLING RESULTS

hailstar's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +6xxx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

cloudbreeze gathered . .
↪ +1 bright eyes.
↪ +1 ragwort.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    mod notes
    ↪ yup! minks are totally fine, thank you so much. <3
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

sleetstar's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 bird.

winderstrike's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 stoat.

splitface's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 stoat.

hollyfeather's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 bird.

bearears's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 stoat.

PATROLLING RESULTS

brackenstrike's patrol met . .
↪ a queen! (2ms). they also foundxx
+8 pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the med cats gathered . .
↪ +1 lamb's ear.
↪ +1 stick.
↪ +1 borage.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ gust > nothing..
↪ foam > nothing..
↪ ocean > hunting.
↪ spray > nothing..xxxx

assessments
    ↪ northernclan welcomes two warriors into their ranks; ospreyback and eagleglide!
    ↪ carnationpaw passed her assessment! she's ready to receive her warrior name.
    ↪ tulippaw and magnoliapaw failed their assessments... they'll have to try again next moon.

mod notes
    ↪ the queen found on patrol was done by me; "a longhaired, black silver ticked tabby cat with gray eyes."

HUNTING RESULTS

mocha's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 sparrow.

mudspots's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 small fish.

pearpaw's patrol secured . .
↪ +1 kibble.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌────────────────────────────┐

finnegan's patrol encountered . .xx
↪ the rats! *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

dotty found . .
↪ +1 water hemlock.
↪ +1 juniper berries.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ apple > fighting.
↪ dandy > nothing..
↪ rind > fighting.
↪ ryne > nothing..
↪ nutmeg > nothing..xxx

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    patrolling
    ↪ with finnegan leading the charge, the patrol tackles the mischief of rats head on. thankfully, all cats suffer no injury except for some minor
    nips and scratches against the rodents. whatever ones they didn't exterminate scattered, and the cats head home with +2 healthy rats to add
    to their food store - a welcome bounty during leaf-bare.
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

wrenbreeze's patrol caught . .x
↪ +1 stoat.

otterleap's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 stoat.

buzzardshade's patrol caught . .
↪ nothing..

PATROLLING RESULTS

raptorstar's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful, but they did find +10
pebbles.

songbirdstar's patrol encountered . .
↪ a random event! *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

amberdawn gathered . .
↪ +1 goldenrod.
↪ +1 goatweed.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ zephyr > swimming.xx
↪ gila > stealth.
↪ sage > hunting.
↪ thistle > nothing..
↪ condor > hunting.
↪ kestrel > hunting.
↪ basil > hunting.
↪ kiwi > nothing..

patrolling
    ↪ weevilsnap came home with a high fever much to his clanmates's dismay. he'll need +1 borage leaves to help bring it down, and one moon of rest
    from patrols.

medical
    ↪ the herbs used to treat atlasrain were enough to spare the tom form becoming fully blind, however, since the goldenrod was not administered
    in time, his eyesight is permanently impaired. he'll need +1 goldenrod to ensure he doesn't lose his entire vision. i wail in grief bc for doing this

families
    ↪ sparkbreeze gave birth to two healthy kits! because the birth went so well, amberdawn put +1 raspberry leaf back into her store. (one) (two)
    ↪ sealshine gave birth to two kits! however, one was born with complete blindness and the other with a crooked tail. had both herbs not been used,
    both of the kits would've died. amberdawn also believes she can correct the second kit's crooked tail by using +1 rush to keep it straight and +1
    cobweb to hold the splint together. if these herbs are in her store, then the kit will grow with a proper, working tail. if some are missing, then the
    kit's deformity will be permanent. (one) (two)

leader's request
    ↪ chosclan's ancestors heed raptorstar's request and send a caretaker to find and join his clan.

mod notes
    ↪ all of the kits in this post were done by me! their written descriptions are:
    - kit 1 from sparkbreeze's litter is "a longhaired ginger ticked tabby bicolor with green eyes."
    - kit 2 from sparkbreeze's litter is "a longhaired ginger ticked tabby bicolor with green eyes.
    - kit 1 from sealshine's litter is "a longhaired gray mackerel tabby bicolor with full blindness."
    - kit 2 from sealshine's litter is "a a longhaired brown mackerel tabby bicolor with folded ears, green eyes, and a crooked tail."

↪ the caregiver given by request was done by me; "a shorthaired solid gray bicolor with orange eyes and a bob tail."

HUNTING RESULTS

bassflow's patrol caught . .xx
↪ +1 small fish.

softglow's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.

clovershine's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.

mapleshadow's patrol caught . .x
↪ +1 big fish.

PATROLLING RESULTS

bluetcrest's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful, but they did find +4xx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

spencer found . .xx
↪ +1 tansy.
↪ +1 chervil.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ rabbit > nothing..xxxx
↪ seed > hunting.
↪ briar > nothing..
↪ daisy > hunting.

gods' visit
    ↪ a newcomer has found highgarden...

families
    ↪ flickersky gave birth to a healthy litter of five! since the birth went so well, merlinsong adds +1 stick and +1 dandelion back into his store.
    (1; tom) (2; tom) (3; molly) (4; molly) (5; molly)

mod notes
    ↪ flickersky's kits were done by me! their written descriptions are listed below:
    - kit 1 is a longhaired solid white tom with hazel eyes. (brown mackerel underneath)
    - kit 2 is a shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby bicolor tom with hazel eyes.
    - kit 3 is a shorthaired solid white molly with copper eyes. (brown torbie mackerel underneath)
    - kit 4 is a shorthaired brown mackerel torbie bicolor with green eyes.
    - kit 5 is a longhaired brown mackerel torbie bicolor with hazel eyes.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TTR - post 7

Postby Yawning Pup » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:11 am

✖ The Toxic Realm ✖
next Starclan visit: feb 17th | mod: Kazin
number of cats: twelve | servings needed: three
genetics & basic storage

✖✖✖✖✖

As the new cats arrived with Huckleberryfoot & Spottedmoon, Venomstar quickly sauntered up to both, “Which one of you is the medicine cat?” The persian tilted his head, “Not me sir,” Without missing a beat, Venomstar turned to the other cat, “Hello, we have been waiting, did you bring good kitting herbs?” The medicine cat shifted, “Yes, my name is Cricketsteam, and I heard that you have some kittings on the way.” Venomstar blinked, “Yes, you have one more moon to gather herbs, then 2 kittings after that. Save the better herbs for Huckleberryfoot.” Cricketsteam chuckled, “I think they’ll both be alright sir.” Venomstar paused, “Huckleberryfoot better be,” He glared and turned to Huckleberryfoot, “Let’s go dear.”
As they got back to the leader’s den, Huckleberryfoot started to shiver, “I-I think there’s kits in my belly Venomstar.” She said as she laid down on the moss. “That’s wonderful news! I knew you’d make a good Raanee my dear.” He curled up next to her, “Let’s keep you warm, the medicine cat is here now.” She blushed, “I d-don’t need anyone else other than you.” Venomstar picked up his head, “Very well, I’ll stay with you then.”

On the other side of camp, Beetlebite and Tundrapaw were watching Venomstar. They whispered to each other that he was becoming soft, and about possible weaknesses, saying that Huckleberryfoot was a big one. Tundrapaw was a bit hesitant, “But, she’s my mother…” But Beetlebite was able to convince her that they wouldn’t try and kill anyone but Venomstar. Tundrapaw eventually agreed to try and ambush him next moon.

Acaciamoss was a bit lonely, although Tundrapaw was often stuck with her while Surfbird ran away with Spottedmoon. Acaciamoss started talking with Tundrapaw, but realized the convo was a bit one-sided, so she ended up taking naps instead. Tundrapaw didn’t mind, she’d rather draw in the dirt anyways. Once, she drew all the cats in the Toxic Realm, with a big ‘x’ on Venomstar. She then quickly erased it before anyone saw, and sighed in relief. Acaciamoss yawned, “What’s wrong dear?” Tundrapaw flinched, “Oh, it’s nothing, I’m just… tired I suppose.”

✖✖✖✖✖

fasting -> [The Toxic Realm consumes x1 bird]

hunting -> [Tikkitavi, Lionfade, Swanblossom, Surfbird, Tundrapaw]
patrolling -> [Venomstar, Spottedmoon, Mumbleberry, Beetlebite]
training -> [Surfbird & Tundrapaw - hunting]

medicine -> [Cricketsteam searches for birthing herbs]

✖✖✖✖✖

Raaja (the king)
          Venomstar | 61 moons | male
          ★★★-★★★-★★★

Raanee (the queen)
          Huckleberryfoot | 43 moons | female -> Kindraa

Vaaris (heirs)
          name | age | gender

Rashka (lead warrior)
          Tikkitavi | 38 moons | male

Changa (medicine cat)
          Cricketsteam | 35 moons | male
          ✿✿✿✿✿

Kaar (warriors)
          Surfbird | 35 moons | male
          Lionfade | 48 moons | male
          Beetlebite | 33 moons | female
          Spottedmoon | 41 moons | female
          Swanblossom | 35 moons | female
          Mumbleberry | 35 moons | male

Voka (apprentices)
          Tundrapaw | 11 moons | female

Kindraa (queens)
          Huckleberryfoot | 43 moons | female | due in 2m
          Acaciamoss | 46 moons | female | due in 1m

Bacha (kits)
          name | age | gender

Bekaar (elders)
          name | age | gender
    Ally Clans:
    clan | username

Enemy Clans
    clan | username

Borders
    North | clan | username
    East | clan | username
    South | clan | username
    West | clan | username

Medicine Store
    burnet | x2 | strength for queens
    chamomile | x1 | heart, mind, strength
    cobweb | x1 | slows bleeding
    parsley | x1 | less milk, bellyaches

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    voles | x2 | 1 servings
    shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    rats | x2 | 2 servings
    fish | x2 | 2 servings
    birds | x0 | 3 servings
    hares | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Surfbird | Tundrapaw ↓
    stealth, combat, defense, hunting, climbing

Deceased Cats:
    name | cause of death

Family:
    ?? + Huckleberryfoot = Tundrapaw
    ?? + ?? = Surfbird, Swanblossom
    ?? + Acaciamoss = ??
    Venomstar + Huckleberryfoot = ??
Last edited by Yawning Pup on Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chaosclan 020

Postby Kazin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:14 am

Font credit
Number of cats: 058 | 28 ♀ | 27 ♂ | 3 nonbinary
Servings Needed: 10, next at 63 | Next Request: Feb. 19 | Mod: deimos
Writing Archive | Herb/Pebble Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Link to Chapter
      --Atlasrain lamenting about his eye - gets a wake up call from the newest member of the clan, of all things.
      --Amberdawn is just so burnt out by now she desperately needs an assistant. Or some sleep. Or both.
      --Thistlepaw is sad that he didn't pass his first training session.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;;
        ➸ Sparkbreeze's kits are named Infernokit and Volcanokit.
        ➸ Sealshine's kits are named Sharkkit and Skatekit.
        ➸ The elder is named Littledust.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Buzzardshade, Ravenstrike, Zephyrpaw, Wrenbreeze, Petalsong, and Cricketstripe hunt.
        ➸ Marshminnow, Raptorstar, Otterleap, Cinnamonflight, Longbranch, and Rookfang hunt.
        ➸ Songbirdstar, Basilpaw, Crowcatcher, Beebuzz, and Sagepaw hunt.

Patrolling;;
        ➸ Fallencrow, Icetuft, Emberlily, Pikapounce, Phoenixfur, and Skippercloud patrol.

Medical;;
        ➸ Amberdawn uses x1 rush and x1 cobweb for Skatekit's tail.
        ➸ Atlasrain receives x1 goldenrod. Weevilsnap receives x1 borage.
        ➸ Atlasrain rests moon 2/2. Weevilsnap rests moon 1/1.

Family;;
        ➸ Chickadeefeather due in 1 moon.

Training;;
        ➸ Zephyrpaw trains in stealth.
        ➸ Gilapaw trains in fighting.
        ➸ Sagepaw, Condorpaw, and Kestrelpaw train in tracking.
        ➸ Thistlepaw & Kiwipaw train in hunting.
        ➸ Basilpaw does not train this moon.

Rank Changes;;

Mentors: .

Request;;
        ➸ not this moon.

Other;;
        ➸ Chaosclan consumes 2 pigeons and 2 rats [10 servings]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please don't kill cats marked with a ♦, though injuries are fair game!
        (you can disregard the mark if it is a Queen giving birth)

➸ I would like the following to remain on their smaller lines (disregard if growths have already been done for them); Gilapaw, Condorpaw, Kestrelpaw.
        Any cats of mod/artists' choice may also remain on smaller lines - I don't mind!

Leaders
    Raptorstar | | 47 moons | ★★★★☆
    Songbirdstar | | 49 moons | ★★★★

Soldiers [3 max]
    Petalsong | | 45 moons
    Fallencrow | | 39 moons
    Crowcatcher ♦ | | 20 moons

Medics
    Amberdawn | | 43 moons
    --> 5 Skill Points
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Hunters
    Rookfang | | 52 moons
    Longbranch ♦ | | 41 moons
    Otterleap | | 39 moons
    Cinnamonflight ♦ | nb | 32 moons (powers)
    Marshminnow | | 31 moons
    Cricketstripe ♦ | | 29 moons
    Wrenbreeze | | 21 moons
Queens
Sealshine | | 47 moons
Chickadeefeather | | 41 moons
Almondcloud | | 40 moons
Flickerheart | | 39 moons
Duskwillow | | 37 moons
Heatherglow | | 29 moons
Sparkbreeze | | 27 moons

Kits
Flamekit | | 5 moons
Pandakit | | 5 moons
Jasperkit | | 5 moons
Sunkit ♦ | | 5 moons
Fireflykit | | 5 moons
Snowykit ♦ | | 3 moons
Nightshadekit | | 2 moons
Madderkit | | 2 moons
Dogbanekit ♦ | | 2 moons
Rosekit | | 1 moons
Apricotkit | | 1 moons
Walnutkit ♦ | | 1 moons
Strawberrykit | | 1 moons
Pearkit | | 1 moons
Infernokit | | 0 moons
Volcanokit | | 0 moons
Sharkkit | | 0 moons
Skatekit | | 0 moons

Caretakers
Skymouse | | 102 moons
Littledust | | 106 moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Scouts
Icetuft | | 63 moons
Buzzardshade ♦ | | 47 moons
Ravenstrike | | 44 moons
Beebuzz | | 40 moons
Emberlily | | 39 moons
Weevilsnap | | 37 moons
Pikapounce | nb | 36 moons
Phoenixfur | | 33 moons
Skippercloud ♦ | | 31 moons
Atlasrain ♦ | | 29 moons

Apprentices
Zephyrpaw | | 12 moons
Gilapaw | nb | 11 moons
Sagepaw ♦ | | 8 moons
Thistlepaw ♦ | | 8 moons
Condorpaw ♦ | | 8 moons
Kestrelpaw ♦ | | 8 moons
Basilpaw ♦ | | 8 moons
Kiwipaw ♦ | | 8 moons

Ally/Enemy Clans
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Clans
    North | Ravenclan | inky.
    East | Twistedclan | spasticjazzhands
    South | Steamclan | Katrione
    West | Name | Username
    Southwest | Scarabclan | broken*

Deceased Cats
    Raptorstar (Life 1) | hawk attack
    Pecankit ♀ | stillborn
    Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 | 0
    Squirrel | 2 | 3
    Hare | 3 | 3
    Shrew | 1 | 5
    Rat | 2 | 9 [-2]
    Pigeon | 3 | 3 [-2]
    Stoat | 2 | 2

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Atlasrain | Zephyrpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Songbirdstar | Gilapaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Fallencrow | Sagepaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Crowcatcher | Thistlepaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Cinnamonflight | Condorpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Longbranch | Kestrelpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Weevilsnap | Basilpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Marshminnow | Kiwipaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cove 003

Postby Lumos12 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:57 am

link to archive
Number of Cats: 3| Next Visit: now | Pebbles: 30 |
Mod: Kazin
| hard mode: off

Things were falling into line.

At least in Alpinestar’s perspective, things were moving along smoothly, the clan was growing slowly with additional members slowly trickling, a cat at a time. He had received two new members in a fell swoop, an oracle one that he had requested from the gods, and a defender for the clan. The massive tom could only nod his head in accordance with how things were going to be progressing at least at this point, the clan would probably survive its first winter, that is if things were going to remain the same without any additional hiccups.

At least for the clan own sake, and for the projection of what would be the best serving, the clan had moved from the moors into the forest, at least in the sheltering trees, closest to the alcoves, for it was far too cold to spend the winter nights out in the open, has easy pickings for whatever larger predator that could come and make short work over a unsuspecting cat.

Hunting in this climate was providing to be one difficult task, for not all things were going as smoothly as one would have liked, after all, catching fish in freezing waters was becoming a harder and harder task, if one could find thawed waters, and not break through solid ice with the assistance of rocks, sticks or whatever that could be grasped by a cat’s jaws.

Providing that the gods were merciful towards them in this season and that disease and death were far away from them, he could see this clan growing strong in numbers, for additional conquests and alliances when it came to that. A rumbling purr rippled through his massive frame, provided by the amount of fur that was on his body, then his actual body mass could make it. He was pleased, and it clearly showed in his eyes, and how relaxed his stance was.

Crowheart returning from patrolling around the western border, remaining steadfast, and keeping his stance confident even if the previous moon before had him completely spooked. What was it that he had discovered, and why was it happening now? What kind of omen was that supposed to be, and should Alpinestar be concerned or at least of the warning, of something unusual happening in this clan?

Crescentmoon was taking no chances in this and made their way over towards the leader, their eyes void of any sign of emotion. For they themselves would consult the gods for the meaning of this omen, death. So sudden, was it a disease, or was the personification of hunger? Or was it something even more sinister than that.

Crowheart watched the oracle made their way over towards Alpinestar, his heart hammering away, almost certain that if one would listen to the silence, they could hear his heart about to leap out of his chest. The black tom, fell into rank behind the oracle, even if he didn’t see what they saw, or what they both had assumed seen all together.

“Greetings Alpinestar,” Crescentmoon greeted with a dip of their head, and Crowheart followed suit watching nervously between the two of them. The large tom could only shuffle back on his paws, looking directly at both of the members of his clan, oracle, and defender respectfully. With a confirmation nod from him, he could only assume this was some kind of meeting of some sort, and it was not certain of what was going on. After all, he had spent the past moon patrolling, seeing if any other cat were wanting to venture towards the clan. “Greetings, Crescentmoon, Crowheart, what can I do for you?”

“you haven’t noticed anything unusual while on patrol, last moon?”

Alpinestar took a moment to ponder on that question, he hadn’t seen anything remotely strange when it came to the patrols, and nothing out of the ordinary struck out to him while he was patrolling the borders. The borders were as mundane, and normal as they should be. He would have preferred some kind of action, but it was normal. “No, I can’t say that I have.”

Crescentmoon and Crowheart had exchanged glances at one another, apparently, that answer was provided temporary relief. Crowheart sat down, with his tail draped over his paws has he decided that it was time to report what he had seen, even though it was in the failing sunlight.

“Last moon, when I was patrolling, and looking for any signs of prey. I found something,” the defender spoke keeping his words calm and even as possible, even if the blood rushed towards his head has, he remembered exactly what he saw. “I found patches of blood, fur, and signs of something large been killed.”

“It could haven wolves; they are live on this land as much as, we do,” Alpinestar said dismissively with a flick of his tail tip but considered the information from the defender. “Their prey is mostly the wild sheep that dwell in the moorlands, and sometimes accidentally getting themselves killed in the marshes.”

“But there was nobody. Wolves normally leave at least something that makes it known that an animal was killed for food, as we do.” Crowheart argued in response providing that additional tidbit. He wasn’t sure if this was the work of humans, for they haven’t frequented this place in seasons, for that was not a possibility.

“If it wasn’t wolves, or it wasn’t whatever that was capable of removing a large animal for further use, then pray to tell what is it?” Alpinestar asked not entirely taking the remark has easily had he wanted to, but it had both his oracle and defender spooked, the only one who had the answer was Crescentmoon.

“What did the gods say? Have they given you an omen, a sign, anything?”

Crescentmoon could only look at their paws in response, mind reeling at the mere fact that they didn’t have a single clue as of what this could have meant, but they knew what they saw. Their mother had spoken of things that dwelled between the living and the dead, the in-between has she liked to call it.

where the ones who were still rightfully deemed for either place, were sent to lurk has whatever form as either good or bad. “No, but I will consult the gods for an answer, for I am certain I know exactly what I saw. Even if I have to consult the ancestors for this answer, I shall.” They vowed with determination alit in their eyes.

Alpinestar liked the sound of that, it sounded like a plan. Nodding his head, and taking account of the words, he made his judgment. “For now, until this situation is resolved, we will travel in teams. Two at a time, for it, is safer, for we don’t know who or what this is. Safer in numbers than alone.”

Alpinestar and Crowheart patrol the borders, and hunt.

Crescentmoon asks the gods for an answer or a sign for the unusual signs.

Alpinestar requests for a nurturer

[center]
          [size=85]
          Leader:
          Alpinestar | 26 moons | male | X
          Leader:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Chieftains
          Chief Oracles
          Oracles
          Crescentmoon| 21 moons | nonbinary | X
          Oracles
          Oracles Trainee
          Chief Defenders
          Defenders
          Crowheart | 20 moons | male | X
          Chief Hunters
          Hunters:

Trainee
          Chief Nurtures
          Nurtures

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Hexclan | vampires_fox
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | used for tooth aches
    Borage leaves | used to produce more milk, and can also eases fevers| x1
    Burnet| traveling herb, keeps a cat’s strength up | x1
    Catmint| used to cure greencough or whitecough. |x1
    Celandine| the juices are squeezed into the eye to soothe the effects of a damaged eyes. |x1
    Chamomile | strengthen the heart or the mind.
    Chervil| the juices are chewed out the root or the leaves. It used for bellyache or infected wounds. It can be used in kitting |x1
    Chickweed| used in treatment for greencough
    Cobweb| put on the wound, and used to stop or slow the bleeding of a wound, can also be used to bind broken bones.
    Coltsfoot| the leaves are chewed into a poultice and are used to ease breathing, and can be used to treat cracked pads.
    Comfrey root| the roots are chewed into a poultice and can be used for a variety of things- including repairing broken bones, soothing wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, inflammation and stiff joints.
    Daisy leaf| chewed into a paste and used for aching joints
    Dandelion| leaves chewed for a painkiller and the white paste in the stem soothes bee stings
    Dock| soothes scratches and sore pads, though can sting when applied
    Fennel| the stalks are broken and the juices is squeezed into the mouth and it eases the hip pain.
    Feverfew| eaten to chill fever and to ease aches, mostly headaches
    Goldenrod| used for healing wounds
    Heather flower| makes herbal mixtures easier to consume
    Honey| soothes infections, smoke damaged or sore throats.
    Horsetail| used to stop infection
    Juniper berries| helps with belly ache, give strength, soothe troubled breathing, and can calm cats down
    Lamb’s ear| gives strength
    Lavender| can hide the scent of death, also cures fevers and chills
    Mallow leaves| eaten to soothe bellyache
    Marigold| stops infections, bleeding, and is used for inflammation and stiff joints
    Poppy leaves| promotes sleep, eases shock, and distress
    Ragwort leaves| help with aching joints, combined with Juniper berries.
    Raspberry leaves| is a painkiller, stop bleeding, and could stop a bleeding during a kitting
    Rush| broken bones, used to keep a broken bone in place
    Snakeroot| applied to wounds and heals poison
    Tansy| coughs, soothes sore throats, and used to cure wounds and poison
    Tormentil| used to extract poison and good for all general wounds
    Thyme| to cure anxiety, nervousness, and cats who are in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    large fish | x 0| 0 servings
    turtledove| x0 | 3 servings
    vole | x1 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Camp materials:

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Lumos12 on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AislingClan 2

Postby sunfool » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:34 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Number of Cats 3 xxxixxNext StarClan Visit now xxxixxPebbles 43 xxixxxMod kaspbrak.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
X
A light fog had swept over AislingClan's territory after the arrival of both Gooseheart and Honeyfang. It only stuck around during mornings and quickly disappeared soon after, but it continued to reappear shortly after the sun rose. The fog came with chilled air, which was rare for the land since the lack of trees only made the sun and heat more apparent due to the lack of shade. Brightstar believed it was StarClan congratulating her for her founding of AislingClan since her thick fur enjoyed some cold air every once in a while. Gooseheart and Honeyfang thought differently.

"My legs won't even allow me to move in this cold weather," Honeyfang fussed. Gooseheart followed the tom's whining with a small laugh as he looked at the general. She responded with a short huff. "It isn't even that cold! I thought forebearers were the only ones that complained about the weather." Gooseheart only laughed harder after Honeyfang's loud, "hey!" The newly appointed warrior didn't enjoy the cold either but it's not like he could notice it with Honeyfang always making a commotion.

--

Gooseheart was a cat of few words and Brightstar had come to realize that just moments after meeting him. He had come just two days before Honeyfang, and during those two days, barely any words were spoken between the general and warrior. Brightstar was beginning to think she was boring the tom. That was until Honeyfang came. The tom's small appearance contrasted with his usual brazen behavior. He was a talented soothsayer from what the general could see, well, hear, as she only could listen to Honeyfang's wide knowledge of various medicines. If he wasn't so knowledgable, Brightstar was unsure she could bear being with him. Gooseheart definitely could. There was a certain connection between them from what the general could see. She feared that she was already isolating herself from the two. She always lacked socialization when she was a kittypet and one of her only friends was Mossbelly. The long-haired she-cat then made it a goal for her to try to become closer to her two new clanmates. This goal was made after she politely declined Gooseheart when he had offered to come to a patrol with her.
X
X
Actions
⮡ Aislingclan consumes one squirrel (2 servings).
⮡ Brightstar asks Starclan for a warrior.
⮡ Brightstar patrols around the lake.
⮡ Honeyfang and Gooseheart hunt together while Honeyfang also searches for herbs.

Notes
X
                  General
                  Brightstar, 43m, female
                  ★★★★★★★★★

The Council (Ambassadors)
                  won't be chosen for awhile

Soothsayer
                  Honeyfang, 32m, male
                  ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors
                  Gooseheart, 30m, male

Apprentices
                  Name, Age, Gender

Nursing
                  Name, Age, Gender

Kits
                  Name, Age, Gender

Forebearers
                  Name, Age, Gender
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name, Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name, Username

Borders
    Clan Name, Username (North)
    Clan Name, Username (East)
    Clan Name, Username (South)
    Clan Name, Username (West)

Medicine Store
    Broom, x1, mends wounds & broken legs
    Burdock, x1, rat bites & sores
    Burnet, x1, gives strength
    Cobweb, x1, slow bleeding
    Poppy seeds, x1, soothes pain

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Minnows, x0 (1 servings)
    Small Fish, x0 (2 servings)
    Big Fish, x0 (3 servings)
    Voles, x0 (1 servings)
    Mice, x0 (1 servings)
    Rabbits, x0 (2 servings)

Mentors
    Mentor & Apprentice (No.)
    ⮡ Moves

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name, Cause of Death

Family
    Name & Name
    ⮡ Kits
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xl ]

Postby solyn » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 88 cats [ 43 fem : 43 male : 2 nb ]
servings required: 14 [90] - pebbles: 139
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: any time
moons since last nonsense: 0 (lb)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    wip

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    will be backfilling for a while. god bless
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
14/14 - x7 rabbits
` clan events
lunardawn is kitting! poppywish & ouncespirit assist
↪ poppywish gives her x1 ragwort leaf and x1 raspberry leaf
↪ ouncespirit has powers found at the bottom of the genetics chart
tulippaw, magnoliapaw and pepperpaw attempt their warrior assessments.
gustpaw and oceanpaw learn endurance
foampaw learns to battle
spraypaw learns to hunt
sprucepaw searches for kitting herbs
` patrols
hunting-
1 - summitsky, graypeak, sorrelsong, burningflame, howlingeye, tempestflame
2 - splitface, rivermask, auroracloud, erminebubble, lynxdash, lightningivy
3 - fallowstep, hawkeyes, cedarglint, russetswoop, twilightflower, hollyfeather
4 - ausmasthorn, bramblingrose, cairnstone, silvercreek, argentripple, mapleskip
5 - hazerise, fogbelly, ospreyback, eagleglide, carnationbloom, plumiris
border-
1 - brackenstrike, thunderjaw, duckbriar, wolfwhisker, koishimmer, viridianfire

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 84 moons | ♀
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧

` deputy
    `` brackenstrike | 93 moons | ♀

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 75 moons | ♂ - [5sp]
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` sprucepaw | 24 moons | ♂

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 87 moons | ♂
    `` hollyfeather | 62 moons | ♀
    `` thunderjaw | 82 moons | ♂
    `` howlingeye | 65 moons | ♂
    `` splitface | 90 moons | ♀
    `` bearears | 57 moons | ♀
    `` fallowstep | 82 moons | ♂
    `` hawkeyes | 87 moons | ♂
    `` viridianfire | 49 moons | ♀
    `` frostclaw | 99 moons | ♂
    `` koishimmer | 51 moons | ♀
    `` birchfang | 57 moons | ♂
    `` sunnynose | 70 moons | ♂
    `` rivermask | 72 moons | ♀
    `` waspshine | 58 moons | ♂
    `` winderstrike | 72 moons | ♂
    `` twilightflower | 62 moons | ♀
    `` sorrelsong | 48 moons | ♀
    `` twosight | 98 moons | ♂
    `` ausmasthorn | 36 moons | ♀
    `` bramblingrose | 36 moons | ♂
    `` addersong | 69 moons | ♀
    `` graypeak | 67 moons | ♂
    `` falconstreak | 63 moons | ♀
    `` emberpetal | 33 moons | ♀
    `` flamestream | 33 moons | ♂
    `` honeyheart | 67 moons | ♂
    `` primrosepetal | 51 moons | ♀
    `` wolfwhisker | 30 moons | ♂
    `` butterflyshine | 30 moons | ♀
    `` duckbriar | 31 moons | ♀
    `` foxspring | 42 moons | ♂
    `` fogbelly | 79 moons | ♀
    `` hazerise | 77 moons | ♀
    `` tempestflame | 29 moons | ♀
    `` brewingice | 29 moons | ♂
    `` lightningivy | 29 moons | ♀
    `` lynxdash | 28 moons | ♂
    `` dapplelotus | 42 moons | ♀
    `` featherfall | 30 moons | ♀
    `` snowsilver | 30 moons | ♂
    `` silvercreek | 24 moons | ♀
    `` auroracloud | 24 moons | ♀
    `` blackdusk | 22 moons | ♂
    `` argentripple | 38 moons | ♂
    `` robinwhistle | 42 moons | ♀
    `` mapleskip | 68 moons | ♂
    `` burningflame | 84 moons | ♀
    `` plumiris | 31 moons | ♀
    `` erminebubble | 25 moons | ♂
    `` owlhop | 31 moons | ♂
    `` cairnstone | 26 moons | ♂
    `` ouncespirit | 43 moons | ♂
    `` ironsoul | 21 moons | ♀
    `` daisyflicker | 19 moons | ♀
    `` pansyflower | 19 moons | ♀
    `` cedarglint | 48 moons | ♀
    `` russetswoop | 48 moons | ♀
    `` ospreyback | 14 moons | ♀
    `` eagleglide | 14 moons | ♂
    `` carnationbloom | 14 moons | ♀

` apprentices
    `` tulippaw | 14 moons | ♂
    `` magnoliapaw | 14 moons | ♀
    `` pepperpaw | 12 moons | ☉
    `` gustpaw | 12 moons | ♂
    `` foampaw | 10 moons | ♂
    `` spraypaw | 10 moons | ♂
    `` oceanpaw | 10 moons | ♀

` queens and kits
    `` whisperwind | 39 moons | ♂
    squallkit & typhoonkit [5, ♂♂]
    `` midnightblaze | 90 moons | ♂
    crowkit, ravenkit, duskkit [4, ♂♀♀]
    `` minkfur | 79 moons | ♀
    cypresskit, beechkit & pinekit [2, ♂♀♂]
    `` lunardawn | 51 moons | ♀
    ↪ due now!
    `` leopardrunner | 34 moons | ♂
    ↪ due 1 moons
    `` mountainfrost | 33 moons | ☉
    ↪ due 2 moons

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 129 moons | ♀
    `` olivetuft | 123 moons | ♀
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open
→ | whitebark | grey_hoodie
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [6] | greencough
lovage [1] | coughs
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
chickweed [2] | greencough
tansy [1] | greencough
fennel [4] | hip pain
ragwort [1] | strength
mallow leaves [1] | bellyache
dock [1] | scratches
burdock root [1] | infection
blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
raspberry leaves [3] | kitting
cobweb [3] | bleeding
marigold [4] | infection
horsetail [2] | infection
chervil [3] | infections/kitting
ragwort leaves [1] | kitting
honey [1] | sore throat
lamb's ear [1] | strength
stick [1] | pain
borage [1] | milk/fevers

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x11 | 1 servings [11]
rabbit | x4 | 2 servings [8]
stoat | x5| 2 servings [10]
small fish | x5 | 2 servings [10]
hare | x10 | 3 servings [30]
bird | x11 | 3 servings [33]

` mentors
summitsky | tulippaw [4]
↪ hunt, battle, tracking, adv. hunt
fallowstep | magnoliapaw [4]
↪ battle, hunt, climbing, endurance
wolfwhisker | pepperpaw [4]
↪ battle, hunt, endurance, tracking
brewingice | gustpaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, endurance
honeyheart | foampaw [0]
↪ skills
featherfall | spraypaw [1]
↪ battle
blackdusk | oceanpaw [2]
↪ battle, hunt

` deceased
archive

` family ties
archive
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:17 pm

Season: Leaf-Bare
    Weather: The skies are starting to darken even more and the snow is starting to pile up. The wind is biting your cats in this cold and sickness will be on the rise here shortly. Most prey have burrowed away and herbs are starting to freeze. Predators are out, looking for what they can. Guard your camp more than anything, keep your cats warm as the storm approaches.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!

As you all have may noticed CaC has its very own lineart! The lines were created by the very talented Grey_Hoodie and are being colored in by various other mods, mini mods and the CaC artists. Allowing us to use the lineart for your cats lets us give more unique patterns as we are limited to free to use pictures. If you want your cats to be transferred onto the lineart all you have to do is get in contact with a mod and the team will take care of it.

I have also noticed that a lot of you have not been adding pebbles correctly. Remember, every post you make you get five pebbles automatically. Patrols will sometimes bring back extra pebbles they find as well! Pebbles can be used here at the cac store anytime!

*We have a discord, if you would like the link to it just PM me!

Herb Lists: one

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Lakeclan | Twistedclan | Chessclan | Prairieclan | Evergreenclan | Celestial Beings | Clan of Despair | Will-o-Wisps | Vagaryclan | Fateclan | Laurelclan | Silverclan | Mothclan | Oceanclan | Beeclan | Thistleclan | Kishenzi Mwezi | Hiddenclan | Frosne øya |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sharpiesandhamilton wrote:Image(c)
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
↬ Coatiheart leads Pamplemousseeyes, Loonfrost, Termitetongue, Belettetwist, and Mouflonpeak to the north.
↬ Versaillesheart leads Raventalon, Butterflyleap, Tourbillonpelt, Fauconflight, and Grincheuxsnarl to the west.
↬ Lunestorm leads L'eautwitch, Gannetsong, Araignéepounce, Thistleheart, and Threeleg to the east.

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
↬ Richterscreech leads Orangeray, Boarshine, Abeillefeather, Violindapple, and Brebiscurl to the north.
↬ Mistysoul leads Whitefang, Genetshade, Peuwobble, Grognoneyes, and Crabewhistle to the west.
↬ Flûtesong leads Mericibubble, Martinskip, Pikachoo, Blaireauface, and Ferocespots to the south.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
↬ Fourmisplash accompanies Wolfwhiskers to hunt for herbs.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
↬ Sopranocavern receives x1 bindweed, x1 stick, and x2 dandelion for her broken paw.
↬ Flammekit receives x1 catmint and x1 tansy for his sickness.
↬ Feukit receives x1 catmint and x1 tansy for his sickness.
↬ Étourneaukit receives x2 catmint for her greencough

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
↬ L'eautwitch and Versaillesheart train Épicéapaw and Rocherpaw in climbing.
↬ Blaireauface trains Cigüepaw in stealth.
↬ Crabewhistle and Freuxfreckle train Soucipaw and Canetonpaw in fighting.
↬ Flûtesong and Mericibubble train Nuitpaw and Tacheterpaw in hunting.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
↬ Genévrierpaw reaches the Northern Pass and attempts her final assessment.
↬ Galetpaw reaches the Northern Pass and attempts his final assessment.

𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒
↬ Altocumuluskit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. She will now be known as Altocumuluspaw and her mentor will be Grognoneyes.
↬ Nimbuskit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. He will now be known as Nimbuspaw and his mentor will be Martinskip.
↬ Cirruskit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. She will now be known as Cirruspaw and her mentor will be Croissantcrunch.
↬ Cumuluskit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. He will now be known as Cumuluspaw and his mentor will be Macaroncrumb.
↬ Ramurekit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. She will now be known as Ramurepaw and her mentor will be Pikachoo.
↬ Mouflonpaw has completed all four stages of training and has completed his final assessment. From this day forward, he will be known as Mouflonpeak.
↬ Peupaw has completed all four stages of training and has completed their final assessment. From this day forward, they will be known as Peuwobble.

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
↬ Cavalier

Hunting
    Coatiheart, Pamplemousseeyes, Loonfrost, Termitetongue, Belettetwist, and Mouflonpeak caught two birds.
    Versaillesheart, Raventalon, Butterflyleap, Tourbillonpelt, Fauconflight, and Grincheuxsnarl caught two shrews.
    Lunestorm, L'eautwitch, Gannetsong, Araignéepounce, Thistleheart, and Threeleg caught two stoats.

Patrolling
    Richterscreech, Orangeray, Boarshine, Abeillefeather, Violindapple, and Brebiscurl’s parol passed uneventfully.
    Mistysoul, Whitefang, Genetshade, Peuwobble, Grognoneyes, and Crabewhistle’s patrol passed uneventfully.
    Flûtesong, Mericibubble, Martinskip, Pikachoo, Blaireauface, and Ferocespots ran into a hungry fox! Ferocespots was first to act and attacked the fox but was quickly killed before the rest of the patrol came to his aid. Mericibubble was injured and will need dock and dandelion, along with a moon of rest.

Powers
    Richterscreech’s power was activated and he found a cavalier.
    Flûtesong and Mericibubble’s powers were not activated.
    Sweethen’s powers did not activate.
    Peuwobble’s powers were activated and scared away some foxes.

Gathering
    Fourmisplash and Wolfwhiskers found rush.

Health
    Sopranocavern will need to rest for two moons.
    All three kits seem to be doing much better!

Training
    Épicéapaw, Canetonpaw, Nuitpaw, and Tacheterpaw learned a skill this moon.
    Rocherpaw, Cigüepaw, and Soucipaw did not learn a skill this moon.

Assessments
    Genévrierpaw passed their assessment and will return in two moons.
    Galetpaw failed their assessment and was killed by an eagle.

Growths
    Altocumulus, Nimbus, Cirrus, Cumulus, Genévrier
    *Dei is working on Ramure

Request
    A Cavalier was sent.

broken* wrote:Image(c)
request
➣ 'an adult cat'
herb hunting
➣ poolwatcher, rosebriar
hunting patrol
➣ patrol one
---rye, icarus, lotor, caracal, moon, sedge
➣ patrol two
---chimera, qinling, rock, bramble, spruce, fennel
border patrol
➣ patrol one
---knot, heron, racka, cinnabar, leech, laurel
➣ patrol two
---arcigera, sun, candiru, ivy, sycamore, yucca
training exercises
➣ hunting skill
--- cinnabar, icarus
➣ stealth skill
--- yucca, qinling
➣ speed skill
--- spruce, ivy
➣ def. combat skill
--- sun, laurel
➣ off. combat skill
--- heron, moon

Hunting
    Rye, Icarus, Lotor, Caracal, Moon, and Sedge caught a hare.
    Chimera, Qinling, Rock, Bramble, Spruce, and Fennel caught a hare.

Patrolling
    Knot, Heron, Racka, Cinnabar, Leech, and Laurel find the strong scent of rogues, they followed it and were met with a hostile group that was half your patrol’s size. I small skirmish happens and your patrol chased out the group, but Cinnabar got a large wound on their shoulder and will need cobweb.
    Arcigera, Sun, Candiru, Ivy, Sycamore, and Yucca’s patrol went uneventful.

Gathering
    Poolwatcher and Rosebriar found meadow saffron and fennel.

Training
    Cinnabar, Yucca, Qinling, Spruce, and Laurel did not learn a skill.
    Icarus, Ivy, Sun, Heron, and Moon learned a skill.

Assessments
    Ospreypaw failed.
    Gullpaw and Satinpaw passed.

Family
    Milktuft gave birth to a single kit. Without Mambo they would have been stillborn.
    *The kit is a long haired cream colorpoint that is dominant white.

Request
    An adult was sent.

Growths
    Gull
    *You should already have Satin’s growth

morrissey wrote:Image(c)
hunting patrol
• morningfoot, sweetfeather, cedarstreak
• ashface, fallowpaw

border patrol
• bearstar, frostpaw, atticus

training
• frostpaw takes his final assessment!
• ashface and fallowpaw -> defense

herb gathering/skill practicing
• rowanfeather, mossypaw
• rowanfeather trains mossypaw in basic herb recognition

other
• the clan eats x2 stoat
• bearstar goes to starclan to request a battalion member.

Hunting
    Morningfoot, Sweetfeather, and Cedarstreak caught a stoat.
    Ashfaceand Fallowpaw came back empty pawed.

Patrolling
    Bearstar, Frostpaw and Atticus ran into a small fox! Bearstar leaped into action and Atticus soon followed. The two managed to chase off the fox but Bearstar lost a life.

Powers
    Rowanfeather’s powers did not activate.
    Ashface’s powers did not activate.
    Frostpaw’s powers did not activate.

Gathering
    Rowanfeather and Mossypaw find sweet sedge and tansy.

Training
    Mosspaw and Fallowpaw did not learn a skill this moon.

Assessment
    Frostpaw passed their assessment.

Request
    A battalion member was sent.

Request
    Apprentices can’t go on patrols the same time they attempt their assessment.

sulliedhalcyon wrote:Image(c)
chestnutcloud and magpietuft are welcomed to mothclan! >
mothclan stockpiles this moon. >
chestnutcloud looks for herbs. >
lemmingstar and magpietuft patrol. >
sagebriar and larchwhisker hunt. >

Hunting
    Sagebriar and Larchwhisker caught a woodpecker.

Patrolling
    Lemmingstar and Magpietuft met a rogue while on patrol.

Gathering
    Chestnutcloud found heather nectar.

Mod Notes
    You’ll need to start feeding your cats now.

-Fae wrote:Image(c)
Birchdrift searches for herbs
Beestar, Adderspot and Aspengaze Hunt
Beestar, Adderspot and Aspengaze Patrol

Hunting
    Beestar, Addersong, and Aspengaze caught a shrew.

Patrolling
    Beestar, Adderspot, and Aspengaze found eighteen pebbles.

Gathering
    Birchdrift found watermint.

Mod Notes
    You’ll need to start feeding your cats now.
    I also noticed you haven’t added your pebbles up! So you start out with twenty and after every post you make, you get five. Your patrols will also find pebbles.

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:Image(c)
Moosestar, Sunglare, and Birchdapple hunt.
Moosestar, Sunglare, and Birchdapple patrol.
Moosestar requests a helbreder.

Hunting
    Moosestar, Sunglare, and Birchdapple caught a hare.

Patrolling
    Moosestar, Sunglare, and Birchdapple met an adult cat.

Gathering
    A helbreder was sent.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin's Replies February 17th, 2020 | Leafbare

Postby Kazin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:37 pm

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!

Last Replies: Feb. 12th

filler
filler
✧ Weather ✧ Leafbare
The first snowfalls have arrived!
Cold air has officially taken grasp,
and everything has become a
but harder - hunting, and even
patrolling for new cats, as sickness
truly takes it's grip with ease, thanks
to the difficulties of Leafbare.
Twoleg weather reports warn that
a blizzard is coming... hopefully the
clans are kept safe!
✧ Clans ✧
Pineclan | Tundraclan
Ashclan | Moorclan
Pyreclan | Lotusclan
Mountainclan | The Toxic Realm
Featherclan | Hexclan
Kin of the Lotus | Bearclan
Lost Souls | The Cove
Steamclan | Wardclan
Misted Waters| Riverdem

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

General Mod Notes | [ Font credit: 1001fonts. All pictures I link are free-to-use, found on Unsplash, VisualHunt, or Pexels - or they have been made on CaC lineart by H155, kaspbrak. or Grey_Hoodie; coloring provided by various staff members & artists (specific artist given as pictures are linked, alongside descriptions of the cat). ]

Cloudtail_Warrior4 wrote:MOUNTAINCLAN

Medicine Cat | [ Nightstep gathers x1 dandelion and x1 wintergreen. ]
      [ Nightstep's skills remain sharp at 5SP. ]

Assessment | [ Juniperpaw passes his assessment; he is now a warrior - Juniperpelt! ]

Training | [ Fernpaw learns tracking! ]
      [ Cloverpaw learns hunting! ]
      [ Pricklepaw learns hunting! ]
      [ Finchpaw learns tracking, but got a thorn in his paw pad. He will need x1 goldenrod to keep out infection, but is fine to continue training next moon. ]
      [ Lilypaw learns tracking! ]

Hunting | [ Hemlockwind's hunting patrol catches nothing... ]
      [ Pebblefeather's hunting patrol catches x2 mice, x2 shrew, and x1 small bird. ]

Border Patrol | [ Bluesplash's border patrol is uneventful this moon. ]
      [ Ferretfur's border patrol decides to return early, as it seems Stormpatch has caught a harsh cough. He will need x1 catmint, or else his cough could turn into something much worse for the clan... ]

Rank Up | [ Cypresskit is now an apprentice of Mountainclan - Cypresspaw! ]

Request | [ Nettlestar's request has been granted - the warrior is a shorthaired brown ticked tabby with green eyes; colored by Simonpet on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

Lumos12 wrote:THE COVE

Border Patrol | [ Alpinestar encounters a potential defender. ]

Hunting | [ Crowheart catches x1 large fish and x1 mouse. ]

Herb Hunting | [ Crescentmoon gathers x1 feverfew and x1 chickweed. He seems unable to find the coltsfoot in the harsh Leafbare weather. ]

Mod Notes | [ You had two clan posts up. I only replied to the first one, so your next post should be your third and have Alpinestar at 26 moons. ]

DiamondDogg Caverns wrote:FEATHERCLAN

Border Patrol | [ Rockclaw and Rainpool's patrol passes uneventfully this moon. ]

Hunting | [ Mudstorm's hunting patrol catches nothing this moon... ]
      [ Flamesnap and Smokemoon catch x1 shrew and x1 rabbit. ]

Training | [ Sweetpaw successfully learns defense! ]

Family | [ Featherstar is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

vampiress_fox wrote:HEXCLAN

Hunting | [ Jackrabbit & Gingerstorm catch x1 squirrel and x1 chipmunk. ]
      [ Jackrabbit and Gingerstorm catch x1 mouse on their second hunting trip. ]

Border Patrol | [ Darkstar finds nothing of interest on his patrol. ]
      [ Jackrabbit & Gingerstorm encounter a potential warrior on their border patrol. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Rosebud gathers x1 dandelion and x1 willow bark. ]

Request | [ Darkstar's request of a warrior is granted. ]

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:KIN OF THE LOTUS

Request | [ Cloud of Stars request is granted! ]
      [ The cat is a chocolate tortoiseshell with a bobtail. Colored by H155 on Gray_Hoodie's lines. ]

Family | [ Tealeaf of Ginseng is now expecting kits! They will be due in two moons. ]

Border Patrol | [ Jade of Deserts' patrol encounters a potential hunter! ]
      [ The cat is described as a shorthaired black van with blue eyes; colored by Simonpet on Gray_Hoodie's lines. ]

Hunting | [ Marble of Mountains catches x1 hare. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Eagle of Peppers gathers x1 goldenrod and x1 honey. ]

Mod Notes | [ To clarify, would you like me to have your cats encounter Genet of Clouds, or would you like to tell me when they join the clan? c: Either one is fine with me and both are good options! I just didn't want to have a patrol find them if you weren't ready for them yet plot-wise :P ]

Yawning Pup wrote:THE TOXIC REALM

Hunting | [ Tikkitavi's patrol catches x1 bird and x1 shrew. ]

Border Patrol | [ Venomstar's border patrol comes across an angry badger! They take it down, only sustaining minor injuries. They retrieve x1 vole that it had in it's jaws. ]
      [ Venomstar got a deep scratch above his left eye. He will need x1 cobweb for the bleeding, or his wound could get infected. ]

Training | [ Tundrapaw successfully learns hunting! ]

Herb Gathering | [ Cricketstream gathers x1 fennel and x1 raspberry leaf. ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me