Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm

HEXCLAN
Determined to Defy the Odds
Number of Cats: Three | Males - 2 | Females - 1
Month: Two
Next Moonpool visit: 7-11-2020
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Darkstar was happy to see that when she got back to camp there were two cats sitting just outside the tree line around the nest.

"Can I help you?" She asked as she walked up to the two of them, standing tall and strong.

Both cats were obviously toms, although the ginger and white one was almost three times the size of the small Calico sitting next to him.

"Yes, are you Darkstar of Hexclan?" The smaller tom cat asked.

"Yes, who are you?" Darkstar asked as she sat a few tail lengths away from them.

The smaller Calico walked up to her at this time and dropped a bundle of plants at her feet, "My name is Rosebud, I was sent a dream from a she-cat named Crescentmoon and told to find a cat named Darkstar. She said that you were trying to build a new clan and would be in need of my medicine expertise." He presented himself and the herbs he carried with a low bow.

"My name is Gingerstorm. I was also sent a dream, containing a bunch of starry cats. They told me to leave my life in the two-leg place and find a monkey, who gave me this collar." he showed the ribbon he wore around his neck.

Gingerstorm picked up the rabbit he had and dropped it at Darkstar's feet next to the bundle of herbs, "The monkey told me that I was to seek you out and join your clan."

Darkstar's eyes gleamed with happiness as she nodded at the two new males, "Follow me, there is just enough time for me to show you were you will be staying before dawn patrol."

Darkstar led them into the nest to show them where everything was before commencing with the clan's daily duties.

[Dawn Patrol: Darkstar and Gingerstorm go hunting]
[Sun-High Patrol: Darkstar and Rosebud go herb gathering, Gingerstorm scent marks and does boarder patrol]
[Dusk Patrol: Darkstar and Gingerstorm go hunting and look for new cats]
[Moon-High Patrol: NONE]

Leader:
          Darkstar | 21 moons | Female | Portrait Collar
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Rosebud | 12 moons | Male | Portrait Collar
          Skill Points:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Skill Points:

(48-71) Senior Warriors:

(12-47) Warriors:
          Gingerstorm | 12 moons | Male | Portrait Collar

(6-12/16) Apprentices:

(18-71) Queens:

(0-5) Kits:

(72-108) Elders:

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:

Mates:

Family:

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x0]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x0]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x0]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (5 servings)
    Clan consumes 2 servings: START THIS AT FOURTH MOON
    1 serving Chipmunks x0
    1 serving Mice x0
    3 servings Rabbit x1
    2 servings Squirrel x1
    1 serving Vole x0
    1-3 servings Fish x0
    3 servings Birds x0

Boarders:
    Northern | Big Water (a great lake)
    Southern (Pine Forest) | Clan | Owner
    Eastern (Marshland) | The Cove | Lumos12
    Western | Two-Leg Village

Ally Clans:
    Clan | Owner

Enemy Clans
    Clan | Owner

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall go on a week long quest into the Two-Leg territory on the western boarder, where they will look for a monkey by the name of Fitzgerald, and he will make their new clan collar for them. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again. If they fail a second time, they are banished from the clan for weakness and a disrespect for clan tradition and law.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

portclan [00]

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:12 pm

portclan lives on an island which, though covered in twoleg homes and buildings, many of them are abandoned and the twoleg population is continually dwindling, while the cat population steadily grows. seeing as the island used to be fairly heavily populated, there isn't as much wildlife and they mostly rely on fishing to get food. with their proximity and frequent encounters with twolegs, they know more twoleg terms and such, and aren't as hostile towards twolegs. while almost all of the cats on the island are wild, there are still some housecats, a few of whom are twolifers - essentially daylight warriors.

portclan cats are generally fairly lax and calm, as they don't face all too much conflict. most are fairly friendly towards twolegs, though some dislike them. there are many rogues, loners, and housecats, whom they are often quite friendly to, sometimes even sharing food or shelter with them in times of dire need. they are very loyal and friendly, and clanmates almost always get along.

portclan don't really believe in an afterlife, though they do have special ceremonies for deaths and warrior ceremonies and they find importance in the moon.
    when a cat dies, they bury them at the shore at moonhigh and sit vigil, mourning the loss of their clanmate and appreciating all the good the cat brought to their clan. they call their burial place the deathgarden, as the buried bodies cause the area to grow many plants.
    when a cat becomes a warrior, there is a day-long celebration of the cat's life and what's to come for them. suffixes often have significance behind them, generally being named after someone else or a particular skill of theirs. as cats are given their warrior names, a flower crown is placed on top of their head, containing something symbolizing their name if possible (i.e. a cat gaining the suffix -feather having a feather in their crown.) all of the other warriors will give them advice and compliment their efforts, their former mentor being the last one. the ceremony is ended by the newly named warrior(s) leading a patrol at moonhigh, then holding vigil until the sun rises once they return to camp.
    portclan puts a strong significance on the moon. they believe new moons ("emptysky") to be bad luck, and full moons ("fullsky") to be good luck. when a leader is receiving their nine lives, they sit at the shore, facing the full moon, until they fall asleep. they often bring cats and objects that are important to them with them. when they fall asleep, they dream of the cats they brought with them and those close to them whom they've lost and awake with their lives. their holy site is a cliff over the water that faces the moon that they will sit on and look to the moon at in times of desperation and need. it is called the mooncliff.

common; small fish, minnows, pigeons
    uncommon; big fish, seagulls
    rare; mice, squirrels

twolegs; while most twolegs are kind to them (or at least leave them alone), there are occasionally twolegs - especially "greenleafers", aka tourists - who mistreat and injure them
    the ocean; living near the ocean holds the threat of floods, tsunamis, typhoons, and other water-based natural disasters

leader's apprentice; in portclan, the leader taking on an apprentice is a big deal, as they spend an extra moon training to learn about leadership and diplomatic techniques. they very seldom don't go on to become deputy or leader.
    twolifers; cats who join the clan in daily activities during the day, but go back to their twoleg homes during the night.

could dup be my mod please! thanks <3
also id like the custom lineart
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xxxviii ]

Postby solyn » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:01 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 83 cats [ 41 fem : 41 male : 1 nb ]
servings required: 14 [90] - pebbles: 112
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: any time
moons since last nonsense: 0 (lb)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    wip

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    will be backfilling for a while. god bless
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
14/14 - x7 stoats
` clan events
minkfur is kitting! poppywish & ouncespirit assist
↪ poppywish gives her x1 chervil and x1 raspberry leaf
↪ ouncespirit has powers relevant to kitting listed at end of genetics chart
leopardrunner tries for kits with kash of the neighbourhood
↪ leopardrunner is afab
eaglepaw and ospreypaw take their warrior assessments!
carnationpaw and magnoliapaw take their warrior assessments!
tulippaw learns advanced hunting
pepperpaw & gustpaw learn tracking
spraypaw and oceanpaw learn battle
foampaw learns to hunt
` patrols
hunting-
1 - splitface, cedarglint, silvercreek, cairnstone, hollyfeather, twilightflower
2 - sunnynose, winderstrike, daisyflicker, pansyflower, robinwhistle, foxspring
3 - sleetstar, burningflame, ausmasthorn, argentripple, emberpetal, mapleskip
4 - addersong, blackdusk, flamestream, owlhop, leopardrunner, fogbelly
5 - hawkeyes, fallowstep, bearears, primrosepetal, snowsilver, butterflyshine
border-
1 - brackenstrike, viridianfire, koishimmer, duckbriar, plumiris, rivermask

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 82 moons | ♀
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧

` deputy
    `` brackenstrike | 91 moons | ♀

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 73 moons | ♂ - [5sp]
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` sprucepaw | 22 moons | ♂

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 85 moons | ♂
    `` hollyfeather | 60 moons | ♀
    `` thunderjaw | 80 moons | ♂
    `` howlingeye | 63 moons | ♂
    `` splitface | 88 moons | ♀
    `` bearears | 55 moons | ♀
    `` fallowstep | 80 moons | ♂
    `` hawkeyes | 85 moons | ♂
    `` viridianfire | 47 moons | ♀
    `` frostclaw | 97 moons | ♂
    `` koishimmer | 49 moons | ♀
    `` birchfang | 55 moons | ♂
    `` sunnynose | 68 moons | ♂
    `` rivermask | 70 moons | ♀
    `` waspshine | 56 moons | ♂
    `` winderstrike | 70 moons | ♂
    `` twilightflower | 60 moons | ♀
    `` sorrelsong | 46 moons | ♀
    `` twosight | 96 moons | ♂
    `` ausmasthorn | 34 moons | ♀
    `` bramblingrose | 34 moons | ♂
    `` addersong | 67 moons | ♀
    `` graypeak | 65 moons | ♂
    `` falconstreak | 61 moons | ♀
    `` emberpetal | 31 moons | ♀
    `` flamestream | 31 moons | ♂
    `` honeyheart | 65 moons | ♂
    `` primrosepetal | 49 moons | ♀
    `` wolfwhisker | 28 moons | ♂
    `` butterflyshine | 28 moons | ♀
    `` duckbriar | 29 moons | ♀
    `` foxspring | 40 moons | ♂
    `` fogbelly | 77 moons | ♀
    `` hazerise | 75 moons | ♀
    `` leopardrunner | 42 moons | ♂
    `` tempestflame | 27 moons | ♀
    `` brewingice | 27 moons | ♂
    `` lightningivy | 27 moons | ♀
    `` lynxdash | 26 moons | ♂
    `` dapplelotus | 40 moons | ♀
    `` featherfall | 28 moons | ♀
    `` snowsilver | 28 moons | ♂
    `` silvercreek | 22 moons | ♀
    `` auroracloud | 22 moons | ♀
    `` blackdusk | 20 moons | ♂
    `` argentripple | 36 moons | ♂
    `` robinwhistle | 40 moons | ♀
    `` mapleskip | 66 moons | ♂
    `` burningflame | 82 moons | ♀
    `` plumiris | 29 moons | ♀
    `` erminebubble | 23 moons | ♂
    `` owlhop | 29 moons | ♂
    `` cairnstone | 24 moons | ♂
    `` ouncespirit | 41 moons | ♂
    `` ironsoul | 19 moons | ♀
    `` daisyflicker | 17 moons | ♀
    `` pansyflower | 17 moons | ♀
    `` cedarglint | 46 moons | ♀

` apprentices
    `` ospreypaw | 12 moons | ♀
    `` eaglepaw | 12 moons | ♂
    `` carnationpaw | 12 moons | ♀
    `` tulippaw | 12 moons | ♂
    `` magnoliapaw | 12 moons | ♀
    `` pepperpaw | 10 moons | ☉
    `` gustpaw | 10 moons | ♂
    `` foampaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` spraypaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` oceanpaw | 8 moons | ♀

` queens and kits
    `` whisperwind | 37 moons | ♂
    squallkit & typhoonkit [3, ♂♂]
    `` midnightblaze | 88 moons | ♂
    crowkit, ravenkit, duskkit [2, ♂♀♀]
    `` minkfur | 77 moons | ♀
    ↪ due now!
    `` lunardawn | 49 moons | ♀
    ↪ due 2 moons

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 127 moons | ♀
    `` olivetuft | 121 moons | ♀
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open
→ | whitebark | grey_hoodie
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [6] | greencough
lovage [1] | coughs
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
chickweed [2] | greencough
tansy [1] | greencough
fennel [4] | hip pain
ragwort [1] | strength
mallow leaves [1] | bellyache
dock [1] | scratches
burdock root [1] | infection
blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
raspberry leaves [3] | kitting
cobweb [3] | bleeding
marigold [4] | infection
horsetail [2] | infection
chervil [2] | infections/kitting
ragwort leaves [2] | kitting
honey [1] | sore throat

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x7 | 1 servings [7]
rabbit | x10 | 2 servings [12]
stoat | x2| 2 servings [4]
small fish | x10 | 2 servings [20]
hare | x9 | 3 servings [24]
bird | x9 | 3 servings [27]

` mentors
duckbriar | ospreypaw [4]
↪ battle, hunt, climbing, endurance
winderstrike | eaglepaw [4]
↪ hunt, battle, tracking, climbing
silvercreek | carnationpaw [4]
summitsky | tulippaw [3]
↪ hunt, battle, tracking
fallowstep | magnoliapaw [4]
wolfwhisker | pepperpaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, endurance
brewingice | gustpaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, endurance
honeyheart | foampaw [0]
↪ skills
featherfall | spraypaw [1]
↪ battle
blackdusk | oceanpaw [0]
↪ skills

` deceased
galepaw | murdered by boscoe
stormkit | weak at birth
hurricanekit | weak at birth
willowpaw | crushed in landslide
dawnbreeze | killed in battle
blizzardheart | killed in battle
sycamorepath | killed in battle
buttercuppaw | killed in battle
breakerhowl | killed in battle
sootfreckle | killed in battle
dandelionpaw | injuries post-battle
the stranger | old age

` family ties
archive
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cove [founding]

Postby Lumos12 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

( I would be restarting over, the Lunar Empire is considered deceased )

Temperament
From an outsider perspective, the clan acts and function almost as neutral and uninteresting to say at least. An unassuming, not important occurring group that would be ripe for the taken, steal in and take what could be a land prime for the taking.
The clan is split down into the middle, those who serve and understand the messages given to them by the god, and those who defend and battle those who stand and object to the very standing ground of what makes the traditions important to the clan.

Traditions

Everything is decided from the moment of birth, and when the kit’s eyes are first opened, and when the kit is observed during their start of life, from the moment they take their first breath, every single moment is monitored, and taken into account. For life was given to them by the gods, and it is a special thing.

There is a test that is given for when a kit is of age, to be determined if they would be an oracle, a nurturer, or defender of the clan. Merits of kit, ranging from strength, wit, and compassion are taken into serious consideration. That is the only way that they are determined that each kit is worthy of each join.

Territory
The clan resides on what could be described best with the shoreline, high lands, and lowlands. They make their home in the moors, with the winds of the coast to the south, and the marshy dampness of the lowlands. The grounds alone are more dangerous for the experience and inexperienced feline to get lost in the mists, and be swallowed up by the wrong misstep into the marsh.

There is a pond in the middle of the territory, surrounded by an alcove of trees, of which the clan considers has sacred. They believe this is were the gods once emerged to walk amongst their fellow members, have the first generation.
Prey:
Common: mice, rabbits, crabs, and seagull eggs, oysters, clams
Uncommon: seagulls, octopus, salmon, trout, crayfish.
Rare: snakes, freshwater eels.
Additional information:
There are two leaders, one that wages war, the other that wage peace.
Deputies would be known has Chieftans
There is an overseer for each rank ranging in oracle, nurturer, or defender, someone who has experience in serving their clan for countless seasons. They make up the council for either leader.

I would like Chamrosh has my mod if allowed thank you.

may i have this has my founder?founder
Last edited by Lumos12 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕♔ chessclan - post 021 ♚♛

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:43 am

ii♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛
x░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mod ;; amethyst14
pebbles ;; one-hundred-seventy
servings ;; seventeen
population ;; one-hundred-six
toms ;; fifty-two
mollies ;; fifty-three
nonbinary ;; one
next request ;; february first

x░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ii♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— coatiheart, boarshine, mericibubble,
flûtesong, gannetsong,
& genetshade patrol.
— richterscreech, raviolinose, grincheuxsnarl,
grognoneyes, sopranocavern,
& martenskip patrol.
— orangeray, abeillefeather, lumiéreblink,
threeleg, l'eautwitch,
& mistysoul patrol.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
— épicéapaw and rocherpaw train
in stealth.
— cigüepaw and soucipaw train in
fighting.
— canetonpaw, nuitpaw, and tacheterpaw
train in hunting.
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— pamplemousseeyes receives x1 horsetail.
— hurricanepaw receives x1 bindweed.
— morningwhisper receives x1 yarrow.
𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
— moufettetuft is kitting! the father
is unknown.
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— araignéepounce, twilightpounce, raventalon,
spectacledsalamander, pikachoo,
& belettetwist hunt.
— agrentéhop, loonfrost, chasmeyes,
versaillesheart, blaireauface,
& crabewhistle hunt.
— brouillardheart, lunestorm, rookwhisker,
freuxfreckle, patisseriedew,
& bébéecho hunt.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— truitepaw and suiepaw attempt their
final assessment.
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒
— rookwhisker and chasmeyes
travel to the moonfalls to receive the
blessing of étoileclan as the new
ruling pair.
— freuxfreckle is appointed as the
new tour.
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
— chessclan consumes five big fish and
one small fish.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
— i'd prefer color-ins please
— mouflonpaw, serotinepaw,
truitepaw, & rocherpaw
will stay on apprentice lines.
— peupaw's art will not change.
— please do not kill any starred cats.
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
— aspstar requests a random cavalier.
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
— wolfwhiskers gathers
herbs.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
— none this moon.
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒
— the deaths of horizonstar, aspstar,
flamingonose, and goldenpoint are
mourned.
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
♔ 𝐑𝐎𝐈 ♚
— rookwhisker | tom | thirty-one moons |
♖ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♜
— — freuxfreckle | tom | twenty-three moons |
♗ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— richterscreech | tom | forty-one moons |
— orangeray | tom | fifty moons |
— coatiheart | tom | seventy-two moons |
— raventalon | molly | twenty-seven moons |
— fourmisplash | tom | forty-three moons |
— loonfrost | molly | seventy-three moons |
— grincheuxsnarl | tom | fifty-seven moons |
— violindapple | molly | twenty-four moons |
— lumiéreblink | molly | fifty-nine moons |
— butterflyleap | molly | thirty-eight moons |
— martenskip | tom | twenty-two moons |
— mistysoul | molly | fifty-seven moons |
— poussièregust | molly | ninety-five moons |
— araignéepounce | tom | twenty moons |
— versaillesheart | molly | sixty moons |
— mericibubble | molly | fifty-three moons |
— tourbillonpelt | tom | thirty-two moons |
— crabewhistle | tom | forty-two moons |
— gannetsong | tom | twenty-three moons |
— pikachoo | tom | seventeen moons |
— blaireauface | molly | thirty-six moons |
— macaroncrumb | molly | twenty-nine moons |
— fuméemist | tom | forty-one moons |
— brebiscurl | molly | fifteen moons |
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— mouflonpaw | tom | seventeen moons|
— tremorpaw | tom | fourteen moons |
— tectonicpaw | molly | fourteen moons |
— hurricanepaw | tom | fourteen moons |
— croquembouchepaw | tom | fourteen moons |
— serotinepaw | tom | thirteen moons |
— pipistrellepaw | molly | thirteen moons | | runt ✧
— écaillepaw | molly | thirteen moons |
— genévrierpaw | molly | eleven moons |
— épicéapaw | molly | eleven moons |
— galetpaw | tom | eleven moons |
— soucipaw | tom | ten moons |
— nuitpaw | tom | seven moons |
— tacheterpaw | molly | seven moons |
❀ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌È𝐑𝐄𝐒 ✿
— morningwhisper | molly | ninety-six moons |
— juncoflight | molly | thirty-one moons |
— edelweißdrop | molly | thirty-two moons |
— tonnerredance | molly | thirty moons |
— sweethen | molly | fifty-five moons |
— traîneaubells | molly | forty-eight moons |
— moufettetuft | molly | thirty-eight moons |
— goosenose | molly | forty-three moons |
☀ 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍 ☀
— valleyrunner | tom | fifty-four moons | | paralyzed hind legs, blind
♕ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 ♛
— chasmeyes | molly | twenty-three moons |
♗ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— wolfwhiskers | tom | forty-seven moons | | five skill points
♗ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— thistleheart | molly | sixty moons |
— sopranocavern | molly | sixty-two moons |
— termitetongue | molly | thirty-two moons |
— twilightpounce | molly | twenty-seven moons |
— lunestorm | tom | thirty-four moons |
— brouillardheart | tom | forty-four moons |
— belettetwist | molly | fifty-three moons |
— threeleg | molly | twenty-four moons | - missing front right leg ✧
— pamplemousseeyes | tom | forty-five moons |
— ferocespots | molly | fifty-nine moons |
— patisseriedew | molly | sixty-five moons |
— boarshine | molly | forty-seven moons | | barren
— genetshade | molly | twenty-two moons |
— l’eautwitch | molly | forty-four moons |
— fauconflight | tom | thirty-five moons |
— flûtesong | tom | fifty-six moons |
— abeillefeather | molly | forty-five moons |
— spectacledsalamander | tom | twenty moons |
— mosquitobuzz | tom | eighteen moons |
— bébéecho | molly | seventeen moons |
— grognoneyes | tom | fifty-four moons |
— croissantcrunch | tom | twenty-nine moons |
— raviolinose | tom | forty-three moons |
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— peupaw | nonbinary | fifteen moons |
— ottomanpaw | tom | fourteen moons |
— viperinepaw | molly | fourteen moons |
— seismicpaw | tom | fourteen moons | | mute
— archipelagopaw | tom | fourteen moons |
— whimbrelpaw | molly | fourteen moons | | blind ✧
— eclairpaw | molly | fourteen moons |
— truitepaw | tom | thirteen moons |
— anguillepaw | molly | thirteen moons |
— suiepaw | tom | thirteen moons |
— rocherpaw | tom | eleven moons | | runt
— ciguëpaw | molly | nine moons |
— canetonpaw | tom | eight moons |
♙ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♟
— altocumuluskit | molly | five moons |
— nimbuskit | tom | five moons |
— cirruskit | molly | five moons |
— cumuluskit | tom | five moons |
— ramurekit | molly | five moons |
— myrtillekit | molly | three moons |
— quinoakit | molly | three moons |
— acaikit | tom | three moons |
— cyclonekit | tom | two moons |
— zéphyrkit | molly | two moons |
— hazelkit | tom | two moons |
— lionceaukit | tom | zero moons |
— cocoakit | tom | zero moons |
— faonkit | molly | zero moons |
— reniflerkit | molly | zero moons |
— outardekit | tom | zero moons |

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
— thistleheart | mouflonpaw | six - returns in one post
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stalking, climbing
— grincheuxsnarl | peupaw | five - returns in one post
xxxxxfighting, stealth, curiosity, calmness
— brouillardheart | ottomanpaw | four - returns in two posts
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth, climbing
— richterscreech | viperinepaw | four - returns in two posts
— fourmisplash | tremorpaw | four - returns in two posts
— aspstar | seismicpaw | four - returns in two posts
— lunestorm | tectonicpaw | four - returns in two posts
xxxxxhunting, fighting. stealth, climbing
— lynxbounce | archipelagopaw | four - returns in two posts
— fauconflight | hurricanepaw | four
— threeleg | whimbrelpaw | four - returns in two posts
— orangeray | eclairpaw | four - returns in two posts
— coatiheart | croquembouchepaw | four - returns in two posts
— argentéhop | serotinepaw | four - returns in two posts
— flamingonose | pipistrellepaw | four - returns in two posts
— termitetongue | truitepaw | five
— ferocespots | anguillepaw | four - returns in two posts
— lumiéreblink | écaillepaw | four - returns in two posts
— mistysoul | suiepaw | five
— tourbillonpelt | genévrierpaw | four
— l'eautwitch | épicéapaw | four
xxxxxhunting, fighting
— versaillesheart | rocherpaw | four
xxxxxhunting, fighting
— araignéepounce | galetpaw | four
— blaireauface | cigüepaw | two
xxxxxhunting
— crabewhistle | soucipaw | two
xxxxxhunting
— freuxfreckle | canetonpaw | one
xxxxxnone
— flûtesong | nuitpaw | zero
xxxxxnone
— mericibubble | tacheterpaw | zero
xxxxxnone
𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— morningwhisper (morning light) and
butterflyleap (butterfly's flight) of owlclan
— boarshine (forsythiashine) of charclan
— flamingonose (pixie) of strawclan
— orangeray of dewclan
— coatiheart of rainclan
— valleyrunner, twilightpounce,
and raventalon of twistedclan
— thistleheart of mooseclan
— sopranocavern and violindapple of roseclan
— genetpaw and martenpaw of relicclan
— lunestorm (moonstar) of moonclan
— bébépaw (echoflake) of summit of boreas
— crabewhistle (crabstar) of oceanclan
— abeillefeather (bumblefeather) of oceanclan
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
— mice | one serving | eight
— vole | one serving | seventeen
— shrew | one serving | four
— rabbit | two servings | twelve
— stoat | two servings | seven
— small fish | two servings | twelve [ - 1 ]
— big fish | three servings | eleven [ - 5 ]
— bird | three servings | four
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡[/size]
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— sweethen | can find weaned kits on border patrols, makes apprentices learn one skill automatically, & brings back a chicken or rabbit from hunting
— richterscreech | excels at finding cats on patrols, lessens chance of stillborns, must have two or more mates for powers to work. powers are currently activated.
— peupaw | attracts kits and repels predators on all patrols they go on. subtracts one piece of prey on ay hunting patrol they go on.
— mericibubble & flûtesong | when together, they attract new cats

herbs
— bindweed | binds sticks together | helps heal broken legs | x01 [ - 1 ]
— borage | chewed and eated | produces more and better milk; brings down fevers; soothes bad bellies; relieves tight chests | x01
— catmint | eaten | best remedy for greencough | x01
— chamomile | eaten | strengthens the heart and soothes the mind | x01
— cob nuts | made into ointments | unknown | x01
— cobwebs | stops bleeding | x01
— daisy leaves | chewed into a paste | eases the pain of aching joints | x01
— dandelion | leaves are chewed, roots cure meadow saffron poisoning | leaves are chewed to act as a painkiller | x02
— dock | chewed and applied to scratches | soothes scratches and sore pads | x02
— honey | eaten | soothes infections; soothes damaged throats; soothes coughing; gives energy; helps cats swallow other herbs | x01
— horsetail | applied to wounds | treats infections | x01 [ - 1 ]
— sweet-sedge | sap is swallowed | eases infection | x01
— tansy | eaten in small doses | cures coughs | x01
— thyme | leaves are chewed on | useful for shock | x01
— water hemlock | eaten | causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth | x02
— yarrow | eaten or applied to wounds | extracts poisons from wounds; makes a cat vomit up toxins | x01 [ - 1 ]

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun May 10, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:32 am

Evergreen Clan
Number of Cats: 36 | Next Starclan Visit: Two days | Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: 81

I’ll write it later

Two wood grouse and three minks have been consumed, one hunting trip has been sent out (Skyfur, Calmriver, Ryedust, Quincecloud, Eveningglow), three patrols have been sent out (Creamflower, Ambermoon, Palepike) (Pinepeak, Rosewaters, Ryepatch) (Beavernip, Silenthawk, Bearbrook), One training session takes place (Splashheart, Salmonpaw), Kindlepine looks for herbs with Willowcreek and Pokeweed, new apprentices have been assigned (Shiverpaw, Beavernip) (Nightpaw, Crackleflame) (Beetlepaw, Swiftstar), Ambermoon gives birth (Silverfish and Calmriver will help).

Dignitary:
          Swiftstar | 68 moons old | Male | X

Dignitary’s Surrogate:
          Silenthawk | 49 moons | Female | X

Dean:
          Bearbrook | 43 moons | Male | X

Rooks:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Heralds:
          Kindlepine | 55 moons | Male | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿(-1 ✿)
          Willowcreek | 53 moons | Female | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿(-1 ✿)
          Pokeweed| 36 moons | Female | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Neophytes:

Guards:
          Beavernip | 34 moons | Male | X

Paladins:
          Runningnight | 59 moons | Male | X
          Skyfur | 55 moons | Female | X
          Splashheart | 49 moons | Female | X
          Crackleflame | 47 moons | Male | X
          Rosewaters | 45 moons | Female | X

Partisans:
          Creamflower | 38 moons | Female | X
          Ryedust | 32 moons | Transgender Male | X
          Quincecloud | 28 moons | Male | X
          Eveningglow | 23 moons | Male | X
          Pinepeak | 26 moons | Female | X
          Palepike | 26 moons | Female | X
          Badgerstare | 16 moons | Male | X
          Ambleheart | 16 moons | Male | X

Stewards:
          Salmonpaw | 15 moons | Male | X
          Shiverpaw | 6 moons | Female | X
          Nightpaw | 6 moons | Female | X
          Beetlepaw | 6 moons | Male | X

Sires:
          Ryepatch | 76 moons | Male | X

Dams:
          Snapperjaw | 78 moons | Female | X
          Ambermoon | 50 moons | Female | X

Nurses:
          Calmriver | 62 moons | Male | X
          Fishsnout | 54 moons | Male | X
          Silverfish | 37 moons | Male | X
          Name | Gender | Age | [url]X[/url]

Kits:
          Harekit | 5 moons | Female | X
          Lynxkit | 5 moons | Male | X
          Honeykit | 5 moons | Male | X
          Barkkit | 5 moons | Female | X
          Puddlekit | 5 moons | Male | X

Matriarchs:
          Brambletuft | 89 moons old | Male | X
          Heatherthorn | 100 moons old | Male | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Mistyclan | Talonpawthewarrior
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Mistyclan | Talonpawthewarrior
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    West | Tundraclan | Cloudpelt

Medicine Store
    Willow leaves | 1
    Daisy Leaf | 2
    Poppy Seeds | 3
    Chamomile | 3
    Cobweb | 2
    Dried Oak Leaves | 2
    Chervil | 1
    Marigold | 2
    Fennel | 4
    Honey | 3
    Raspberry Leaves | 1
    Yarrow | 4
    Deathberry | 2
    Dock | 3
    Watermint | 1
    Lavender | 3
    Juniper Berries | 2
    Broom | 3
    Chickweed | 2
    Willow bark | 2
    Celandine | 1
    Catmint | 1
    Mouse Bile | 1
    Water Hemlock | 2
    Goatweed | 1
    Lungwort | 2
    Holly Berry | 1
    Mint | 1
    Dandelion | 1
    Nettle | 1
    Mallow Leaf | 1
    Foxglove Seeds | 2
    Borage | 2
    Thyme | 2
    Burdock Root | 2

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Artic Hare | x4 | 8 servings
    Wood Grouse | x2 | 6 servings
    Mink | x7 | 14 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Splashheart | Salmonpaw | 1 training session | Stalking, Combat, Hunting
    Beavernip | Shiverpaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Crackleflame | Nightpaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Swiftstar | Beetlepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Ivypaw | Female | X | Slipped on ice and fell off a gorge
    Fernsnap | Female | X | Killed by a badger

Family:
    Runningnight and Skyfur | Eveningglow and Ivypaw
    Splashheart and ??? | Quincecloud (EvergreenClan), Ploverkit (ClimbingClan), Ternkit (ClimbingClan)
    Willowcreek and Fishsnout | Salmonpaw, Badgerstare, and Ambleheart
    Ryepatch and Snapperjaw | Harekit, Lynxkit, Honeykit, Barkkit, Puddlekit
    Quincecloud and Ryedust | Shiverpaw, Nightpaw, Beetlepaw
    Ambermoon and Calmriver | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:47 am

The Cats of Saint Leagueth Hill
Number of Cats: 1 | Next Starclan Visit: Today | Pebbles: Here

N/A[size]

Bluemoon requests a Muse of Tragedy from StarClan, Bluemoon hunts.

[size=85]Theatra:
          Bluemoon | 34 moons old | Male | X

Understudies:

Dramaturg:

Muses of Comedy and Tragedy:

Augmentions:
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Swings:

Choir Groups:

Stand-Bys:

Operettas:

Parados:

Nodas:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Salamander | x0 | 0 servings
    Songbird | x0 | 0 servings
    Bluegill | x0 | 0 servings
    Carp | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01] tempusclan

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:40 pm

number of cats: 01 | next time crystal visit: february 16 | pebbles: 20

the time crystal seemed to hum in anticipation as pluto circled it, eyes narrowed. they'd been studying
it for a little over twenty minutes now, and hadn't made much progress. the crystal sparked every now and
then, but seemed to be completely and utterly useless otherwise. the nebulae above it seemed to pulse
to the rhythm of pluto's footsteps, and swirled to face pluto when pluto changed direction.

pluto padded closer to the crystal, hesitating ever so slightly before gingerly touching a paw to it. the surface
grew warm around their paw and the crystal's light began to flood the room as it brightened. pluto shut their
eyes as the room lit up entirely.

pluto opened their eyes and was greeted with a... closet. how ironic. they let out a noise of surprise as the
door swung open and a human walked in. at least, pluto thought it was a human. they'd never seen one in
real life. they dodged shiny leather boots and scrambled outside, landing in the middle of a busy restaurant.

"what the hell?"

ACTIONS
[patrol] pluto goes patrolling
[hunting] pluto goes hunting
[request] pluto requests any cat

timekeeper:
          pluto (tempusstar) | 32m | nb (amab) | x

satellite:
          name | age | gender | x

pendulum:
          name | age | gender | x
          skill points: ✿✿✿✿✿

pendulum second:
          name | age | gender | x

comets:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x

seconds:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x

bells:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x

stars:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x

gears:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    voles | x0 | 1 servings
    bullfrogs | x0 | 2 servings
    squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    birds | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    mentor | comet | # | moves
    mentor | comet | # | moves

the fallen:
    name | cause
    name | cause

family:
    name & name | kits
    name & name | kits
Last edited by ghostmaker on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TTR - post 6

Postby Yawning Pup » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 pm

✖ The Toxic Realm ✖
next Starclan visit: feb 17th | mod: Kazin
number of cats: ten | servings needed: three

✖✖✖✖✖

Venom realizes he definitely should have asked for a changa.
He takes pity on Tikki since he was attacked and now sick.
However he takes out his anger on Surf, and the fact that Tundrapaw didn't learn anything this moon only
fueled this anger. Surfbird apologizes countless many times,
and even suggests that Tundrapaw get a new mentor.
Venomstar refuses and states, "However, I will strip you of being Rashka."
He then briefly calls out to the clan, "Tikkitavi is the new Rashka.
With this new title brings strength and leadership."

Tikkitavi looks confused, but gladly accepts, while Surfbird hangs his head and calmly walks away.
Spottedmoon comforts him and he becomes ecstatic talking to her.
He tries to hide it, but Spottedmoon's voice becomes too much to handle.
Instead of asking her to become his mate though, he decides to run away in embarrassment.

At camp, Venomstar spots Huckleberryfoot with Lionfade, *she's always talking with him, why?*
He decided to approach them anyways, "Hello, Huckleberryfoot may I speak with you in private?"
"Oh, yes of course Venomstar."
As she walks away, Lionfade is puzzled and annoyed, *well that was kind of rude, what'd he do that for?*
He decides to take a nap and tells himself not to worry, while Venomstar kindly asks Huckleberryfoot to be Raanee.
She is a little taken aback at first, but agrees.
After they talk for a bit, they end up smiling as they walk back to where Huckleberryfoot started.
"Hmm, I wonder where Lionfade went..." Huckleberryfoot wondered aloud.
"I don't know, but I would love to keep chatting if you'd like."
She blushed, "I wouldn't mind one bit."

Beetlebite and Tundrapaw start to chat with each other quite often, chatting about the clan.
They chat more and more every day, and even start plotting to overthrow it.
Beetlebite decides to get close to Tikkitavi, but can't seem to visit him this moon due to his cough.
Either Venomstar or Tikkitavi himself push Beetlebite away from his den.
She gets agitated and almost attacks Surfbird, but Tundrapaw pulls her away just in time.
"What are you doing?? Do you want to get us caught?" Tundrapaw questions.
Beetlebite just huffs, then sighs, "No, I don't... thanks kid."

✖✖✖✖✖

fasting -> [next moon]
resting -> [Tikkitavi rests this moon]

hunting -> [Surfbird, Beetlebite, Swanblossom]
patrolling -> [Venomstar, Lionfade] [Huckleberryfoot, Spottedleaf]
training -> [Surfbird with Tundrapaw - practicing combat]

trying for kits -> [Venomstar and Huckleberryfoot]
starclan -> [Venomstar asks for a medicine cat]

✖✖✖✖✖

Raaja (the king)
          Venomstar | 60 moons | male
          ★★★-★★★-★★★

Raanee (the queen)
          Huckleberryfoot | 42 moons | female

Vaaris (heirs)
          name | age | gender

Rashka (lead warrior)
          Tikkitavi | 37 moons | male

Changa (medicine cat)
          name | age | gender
          ✿✿✿✿✿

Kaar (warriors)
          Surfbird | 34 moons | male
          Lionfade | 47 moons | male
          Beetlebite | 32 moons | female
          Spottedmoon | 40 moons | female
          Swanblossom | 34 moons | female

Voka (apprentices)
          Tundrapaw | 10 moons | female

Kindraa (queens)
          Acaciamoss | 45 moons | female | due in 2m

Bacha (kits)
          name | age | gender

Bekaar (elders)
          name | age | gender
    Ally Clans:
    clan | username

Enemy Clans
    clan | username

Borders
    North | clan | username
    East | clan | username
    South | clan | username
    West | clan | username

Medicine Store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    voles | x2 | 1 servings
    shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    rats | x1 | 2 servings
    fish | x1 | 2 servings
    birds | x1 | 3 servings
    hares | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Surfbird | Tundrapaw ↓
    hunting, stealth, combat, defense, climbing

Deceased Cats:
    name | cause of death

Family:
    ?? + Huckleberryfoot = Tundrapaw
    ?? + ?? = Surfbird, Swanblossom
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ ⅠⅠ-Ⅹ-ⅯⅯⅩⅩ | 02-10-20

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:10 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leafbare- Leafbare has blown a new chill into the air, quickly to work at layering the grasses with frost and icing over countless water sources, such as streams, ponds, and rivers.It wont be long before a storm will rush-over and cover the landscape with crystal-white snow.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

•All images linked are from Unsplash, Pixabay, and many other F2U image sites.If you have a image font for your Clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Immortes wrote:
x
Image ©

- Lotuspaw, Coleuspaw and Harppaw
take the blackblade gauntlet.
If they pass, their names will
be lotuspearl coleushaze and harpswoop

kitting

mallowsun is due! (oriole of the celestial beings is the father)

mallow: (Ll / BB / XOXO / DD / AA / McMc / cscs)
oriole: (II / BB / XOY / DD / AA / McMc / Ccs / WsWs)

50/50 chance of being shorthaired (Ll) or longhaired (II).
All kits will be ginger (XOY) (XOXO).
All kits will be mackerel tabbies (AA + McMc)

herb harvesting
in the deep pine forest. lionpaw and swallowdusk
xxx
xxx

training information
02 sessions. whitespring | lotuspaw
xxxtaking assessment
xxx ↪ completed
06 sessions. blackstar | coleuspaw
xxxtaking assessment
xxx ↪ completed
03 sessions. swallowdusk | lionpaw
xxx lethal usage
xxx ↪ completed lethal rec, herb rec. herb use.
02 sessions. vulturecrest | harppaw
xxxtaking assessment
xxx ↪ completed

Blackblade Gauntlet Results
      ↳↳↳ Lotuspaw and Harppaw both passed their blackblade gauntlets! Sadly, Coleuspaw fell short and has to wait until next moon to try again

Rank Change Results
      ↳↳↳ Lotuspaw and Harppaw are now Lotuspearl and Harpswoop!

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Swallowdusk and Lionpaw gathered x1 horsetail, x1 cobweb and x1 marigold

Training Results
      ↳↳↳ Lionpaw learned the Lethal Usage skill

Kitting Results
      ↳↳↳ Mallowsun gave birth to four kits! Without the marigold and raspberry leaves, Mallowsun and three of the kits would've passed. ( one ) ( two ) ( three ) ( four )

Mod Notes
      ↳↳↳ I'll be DM'ing you Harp's warrior ref once they're done!
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
inky. wrote:

Patrol: Weaselstar, Riversnap, Agaricthroat, Owlgaze
Hunting: Cubsnarl, Snowdrift, Amberclaw, Hollymist
Training: Spikepaw takes his final assessment; Droserathorn trains Frostpaw in wound treatments ; Haypelt teaches Bananapaw fishing ; Riversnap teaches Marshpaw hunting ; Antlerpool teaches Lionpaw hunting ; Cubsnarl takes on Bluepaw as an apprentice
Rank Changes:
Herb Collection: Droserathorn, Frostpaw
Mates/Births: Owlgaze tries for kits with Yarrowstream of PineClan
Servings: x2 rats, x1 frog
Other: n/a
Cats to find: n/a

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Weaselstar's patrol scented a couple of rogues on their northern border. Maybe they can convince them to join?
      ↳↳↳ Cubsnarl's patrol gathered x3 frogs
      ↳↳↳ Droserathorn and Frostpaw gathered x1 daisy leaves, x1 dandelion and x1 elder leaves

Assessment Results
      ↳↳↳ Spikepaw passed his final assessment and is now ready to become a warrior

Training Results
      ↳↳↳ Frostpaw learned the Wound Treatments skill
      ↳↳↳ Bananapaw learned the Fish skill
      ↳↳↳ Marshpaw and Lionpaw learned the Hunt skill

Pregnancy Results
      ↳↳↳ Owlgaze is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
-Fae wrote:
Image©

Beestar asks for a Honey Maker
Beestar Hunts
Beestar Patrols

Ancestor Visit Results
      ↳↳↳ The Hive has accepted Beestar's request and has sent Beeclan a Honey Maker
      ↳↳↳ The Honey Maker brings along five herbs with them. Please choose five from here to start off your store

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Beestar caught x3 big fish
      ↳↳↳ Beestar found a bee

Mod Notes
      ↳↳↳ Your mod will be Amethyst14
      ↳↳↳ You have 2 more fasting posts before you have to start feeding your Clan.
amethyst14 wrote:
Image(c)

[Patrolling One] Foxbite, Flintfang, Mossmoon, Whiptail, Warblerpaw, and Cariboupaw.
[Patrolling Two] Thornshade, Acornpatch, Sootnose, Longtail, Eaglepaw and Tippaw.
[Hunting] Bouncefall, Spottedlily, Breamheart, Umberleap, Falconpaw, and Hawkpaw.
[Gathering] Barkpool and Blackspot look for herbs.
[Assessment] Chinchillapaw and Skipperpaw take their assessment.
[Training] Cariboupaw and Tippaw train in tracking.
[Prey] 2 Small Fish and 3 Mice (7 Servings)
[Notes to Mod] You can do lineart or descriptions if you like.

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Foxbite's patrol found x6 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Thornshade's patrol came across a heavy blood trail. Should they follow it?
      ↳↳↳ Bouncefall's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Barkpool and Blackspot gathered x1 chamomile, x1 chickweed and x1 coltsfoot

Assessment Results
      ↳↳↳ Chinchillapaw and Skipperpaw passed their final assessments and are ready to become warriors!

Training Results
      ↳↳↳ Cariboupaw and Tippaw learned the Track skill
BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:

Action Queue:
- Lily of Drongos and Tealeaf of Ginseng hunt together at Little Emerald.
- Tor of Eclipses and Jade of Deserts hunt together at in Bamboo Forest.
- Marble of Mountains, Cloud of Stars, and Amethyst of Waterlilies patrol the east of the territory.
- Eagle of Peppers sorts his herbs.
- The Kindred eats 2 servings of Kukri.

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Lily of Drongos's patrol caught x3 harvest mice
      ↳↳↳ Tor of Eclipses's patrol caught x3 grebes
      ↳↳↳ Marble of Mountains's patrol found Lavender of Morningtimes!
      ↳↳↳ Eagle of Peppers earned +1 skill point!

Mod Notes
      ↳↳↳ Your new mod will be Kazin
allu wrote:

actions

➸ new members of the clan are welcomed and given new names
➸ sootstar, gingerblaze and crowdusk hunt
➸ sootstar, gingerblaze and crowdusk patrol
➸ sootstar and badgerpaw train
➸ gingerblaze and pigeonpaw train
➸ sagestrike gathers herbs
➸ sootstar requests a deputy
➸ infernoclan consumes one (1) big fish

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Sootstar's patrol caught x3 squirrels
      ↳↳↳ Sootstar's patrol found a warrior
      ↳↳↳ Sagestrike gathered x1 alder bark and x1 beech leaves

Training Results
      ↳↳↳ Badgerpaw and Pigeonpaw both learned the Battle skill

Starclan Visit Results
      ↳↳↳ Starclan has accepted Sootstar's request and has sent Infernoclan a deputy
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

[center]✦ servings consumed
19/19 - x15 mice and x2 rabbits
✦ clan events
wraithpaw and peachpaw learn battle
sunsetpaw, elderpaw, cedarpaw, cypresspaw and elmpaw learn hunting
all medicine cats practice medicine
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - hawkthorn, ashenstrike, sootface, hazelskip, adderstorm, woodbloom
2 - shadowtail, dustfang, cinderdawn, emberwing, deerstripe, avocetnose
3 - acornstream, sandcatcher, quailberry, harepuddle, fircloud, rivuletflight
4 - longriver, flowershine, burrcall, willowthroat, boulderflame, stonepatch
5 - halfpond, silvermoon, frostbranch, ripplemist, sparkfur, cormorantpath
6 - featherpelt, mirage, kererucall, heatherwool, crowcharm, pebblebird
border -
1 - lionheart, dusklight, sedgefire, wolverinejaw, novella, eclipsespark

Training Results
      ↳↳↳ Wraithpaw and Peachpaw learned the Battle skill
      ↳↳↳ Sunsetpaw, Elderpaw, Cedarpaw, Cypresspaw and Elmpaw learned the Hunt skill
      ↳↳↳ All medicine cats maintained their skill level

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Hawkthorn's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Shadowtail's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Acornstream's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Longriver's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Halfpond's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Featherpelt's patrol caught x3 mice
      ↳↳↳ Lionheart's patrol found x8 pebbles
Lumos12 wrote:( I would be restarting over, the Lunar Empire is considered deceased )
THE COVE

Temperament
From an outsider perspective, the clan acts and function almost as neutral and uninteresting to say at least. An unassuming, not important occurring group that would be ripe for the taken, steal in and take what could be a land prime for the taking.
The clan is split down into the middle, those who serve and understand the messages given to them by the god, and those who defend and battle those who stand and object to the very standing ground of what makes the traditions important to the clan.

Traditions

Everything is decided from the moment of birth, and when the kit’s eyes are first opened, and when the kit is observed during their start of life, from the moment they take their first breath, every single moment is monitored, and taken into account. For life was given to them by the gods, and it is a special thing.

There is a test that is given for when a kit is of age, to be determined if they would be an oracle, a nurturer, or defender of the clan. Merits of kit, ranging from strength, wit, and compassion are taken into serious consideration. That is the only way that they are determined that each kit is worthy of each join.

Territory
The clan resides on what could be described best with the shoreline, high lands, and lowlands. They make their home in the moors, with the winds of the coast to the south, and the marshy dampness of the lowlands. The grounds alone are more dangerous for the experience and inexperienced feline to get lost in the mists, and be swallowed up by the wrong misstep into the marsh.

There is a pond in the middle of the territory, surrounded by an alcove of trees, of which the clan considers has sacred. They believe this is were the gods once emerged to walk amongst their fellow members, have the first generation.
Prey:
Common: mice, rabbits, crabs, and seagull eggs, oysters, clams
Uncommon: seagulls, octopus, salmon, trout, crayfish.
Rare: snakes, freshwater eels.
Additional information:
There are two leaders, one that wages war, the other that wage peace.
Deputies would be known has Chieftans
There is an overseer for each rank ranging in oracle, nurturer, or defender, someone who has experience in serving their clan for countless seasons. They make up the council for either leader.

I would like Chamrosh has my mod if allowed thank you.

↳↳↳ The Cove has been founded
      ↳↳↳ As Cham is stepping down from being a mod for the time being, your mod will be Kazin
      ↳↳↳You have your first three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your clan
      ↳↳↳ You'll start off with 20 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ As per our newest rule; for your first five posts, you will be given free-to-use images as your clan's faceclaims rather than lineart. Once those five are over, then you may ask to have your clan transferred if you wish.
      ↳↳↳ The image you had linked as a request wasn't F2U so I found a F2U alternative. If you want to use lineart once your five posts are up, I can get a closer representation! Also, please include a credit link to any fonts used in your posts
kaspbrak. wrote:
TEMPUSCLAN

ACTIONS
[patrol] pluto goes patrolling
[hunting] pluto goes hunting
[request] pluto requests any cat

Patrol Results
      ↳↳↳ Pluto found a comet
      ↳↳↳ Pluto caught x3 birds

Starclan Visit Results
      ↳↳↳ Starclan has accepted Pluto's request and has sent Tempusclan a pendulum
      ↳↳↳ Please pick five herbs from here to start off your store
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me