Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create A Clan- V.4

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Risingclan
      A little way up a steep cliff in small caves lies a group of tough cats. With the strength of the ancient puma, these cats have learned to bear the struggles of living cliff side. These cats are known as the Risingclan, and they will rise up with the dawn. Most of the cats are darker colors, rarely having full white cats. Most of them have bulky builds, especially in the legs or climbing and hunting birds. These cats are ready for the struggles of the world and are known to strictly live by the following rules:
      • Respect your leader.
      • Ask permission to have kits for survival purposes.
      • Don't allow outsiders into the camp, they are to be greeted at the base of the cliff.
      • Stay within the borders unless ordered otherwise.

The Camp
      About ten fox lengths up Roaring Cliff, a large platform opens with a few small caves in the mountainside. These caves are used as the cats' dens. One is dedicated as the leader's family den for the leader and any other cats they wish to allow to nest with them. Another medium-sized den is for the nursery where the kits and elders sleep together. Another is a large medicine den with plenty of nests and herb storage. There are many other of these caves, a few needing a bit of a high jump to get to with a ledge at the opening. These caves are for all the other cats, sleeping together in various groups. The only way up to this platform for the camp is a narrow path along the side of the mountain covered in most and ivy. This path is very hidden and only could fit three cats side by side. Only a very few very skillful cats are able to climb up the cliffside into camp. Coming from the mountain is a small waterfall, about a fox length wide, which runs off the edge of the cliff into a pond and a creek.

Territory
      Surrounding the cats is a pine forest. From the camp, there's the waterfall and creek that have a few fish for the clan. Throughout the forest, the ground can be pretty rocky, anything from pebbles to large boulders. To the north and past the camp is a bunch of snowy mountain territory. To the east is more forests with a lake. To the south, you can find a small two-leg town where many strays come from. In the west is meadows where the creek trails off into.

Chapter 1
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Frisco » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:17 am

Archive:
      Mod: Hazilnut
      Number of Cats: 4
      Serving needed: 2
      Next Starclan Visit: 07-11
      Pebbles: 028

𝖂𝖊’𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖚𝖕,
𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖊’𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖊.

───────────────────────────────────────

wip

[ Branchfang joins the clan ]
[ Luckystar makes a request for Starclan to send him a Sylph]
[ Luckystar and Meadowfly go on patrol]
[ Meadowfly, Hickorypool and Branchfang hunt for prey ]
[ Stockpile posts left: 1 ]

Lord:
        Lucky🌟star | | 20 moons
        Lives: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Seer:
        Name | Age |

Sylphs:
        Name | Age | Gender
        Skill Points: ♦♦♦♦♦

Knights:
        Meadowfly | | 55 moons
        Hickorypool | | 81 moons
        Branchfang | | 21 moons
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Maids & Pages:
        Name | Age | Gender

Ladies:
        Name | Age | Gender

Muses:
        Name | Age | Gender

Seniors:
        Name | Age | Gender
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Mentors:
        Mentor | Apprentice
        No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
        Cat Name | Cause of Death

Relationships:
        Name and Name | Kits
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Food Storage:
          rat | x0 | 1 serving
          lizard | x0 | 1 serving
          egg | x0 | 2 servings
          small bird| x1 | 2 servings
          small fish | x0 | 2 servings
          large fish | x3 | 3 servings
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage:
          Herb | Usage
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Borders
        North | Clan Name | Username
        South | Clan Name | Username
        East | Clan Name | Username
        West | Clan Name | Username
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Allies: ---
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Enemies: ---
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadowed Kingdom 11

Postby Euthymios » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:03 am

[♂ - 8] [♀ - 8]
6 / 4 servings needed

[ border ] blackstar, chantarellestorm, paleclaw, stormshroud, winterhaze, vulturecrest
[ border 2 ] cedarsight, brambleheart, mistbreeze, leapordgaze, paleclaw
[ consumption ] 1x robin egg and 1x groundhog
[ trial results ] rainpaw is ready to take the blackblade trial.
[ medicine ] valerianspring, after snapping at blackstar irritably, treats Rainpaw's injuries with
1x chervil and 1x cobweb
[ herb gathering ] valerianspring (priority for herbs that combat sickness)
[ mod notes ] F2u images please!
Also im hoping that no one dies on patrol xx

high lord
      blackstar, 41 mns, ♂
        9 lives remaining
      high consort
      leapordgaze, 36 mns, ♀
      clearkit, lotuskit
      royal children :
      lotuskit, 2 mns, ♀
      clearkit, 2 mns, ♂

shadow seer :
      valerianspring, 41 mns, ♀ - 5sp

shadow-seer thorn

captain of the stormguard :
      chantarellestorm, 32 mns, ♂

stormguards
      paleclaw, 37 mns, ♀

soldiers
      stormshroud, 31 mns, ♂
      winterhaze, 31 mns, ♀
      cedarsight, 31 mns, ♂
      brambleheart, 14 mns, ♀
      vulturecrest, 33 mns, ♂

cadets
      rainpaw, 12 mns, ♂

dames
      mistbreeze, 23 mns , ♀
      lionkit, harpkit

younglings
      lionkit, 2 mns , ♂
      harpkit, 2 mns , ♀
      clearkit, 2 mns , ♂
      lotuskit, 2 mns , ♀

veterans
╔═══════════════════════════╗
borders
║ ‣ N:
║ ‣ NW:
║ ‣ NE : vagaryclan ([kat])
║ ‣ W: gustclan chamrosh
║ ‣ E: lostclan (catmagics)
║ ‣ SW :
║ ‣ SE: bearclan (inky)
║ ‣ S: highgarden (eagle,)
╚═══════════════════════════╝

training
║ rainpaw's mentor is cedarsight (6)
xxx➝ completed!

║ reputation
║ ‣ allies : highgarden, lostclan, bearclan
║ ‣ enemies: celestials
║ ‣ neutral : gustclan, vagaryclan

║ fresh-kill pile + medicine stores
║ ‣ chipmunk x1, shrew, x0, robin egg x2
║ ‣‣ angelfish x0
║ ‣‣‣ crane x0, groundhog x1
Last edited by Euthymios on Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:53 am, edited 10 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IV

Postby frightened eyes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:29 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
population four
servings required two
next request date anytime
archive link n/a

the sun is bright, the weather is warm, and yet the slightest mountain chill lingers in the air. a large, long-furred tom walks up the rocky path, a smaller, younger she-cat at his heels, struggling to keep up with his longer, quicker strides. to his former home, the cave system where he grew up. to where he knows his brother will be.

the dull roar and crash of the mighty waterfall that shields the camp from the world reaches the tom’s and she-cat’s ears as they draw near, and he has to pause, take a deep breath, the cool scent of the water light on the tip of his tongue.

“it’s beautiful, father.” his daughter, at his side now, pauses too as she watches the graceful and yet powerful cascade of the water into the pool that collects it, hears that dull roar, amber-brown eyes wide with wonder.

“beyond that waterfall, leo, is where i grew up.” he tells her softly, the aching longing he feels in his heart reflected in his words.

“you didn’t grow up in the forest?”

he gives a small, gentle shake of his head. the vast, overgrown forest they had called their home wasn’t where he had grown up. “no, i grew up here, with my two brothers, your uncles, and my father, your grandfather. sitka and denahi, but denahi died because he was killed by a bear. your uncle sitka, however, lives in the cave system behind the waterfall.”

“i have an uncle?” leo’s voice grew quiet, a whisper, as if she didn’t quite believe it.

he nods, a short, graceful movement. “you do, and hopefully, if he hasn’t left, you’ll get to meet him today.”

she purrs, a low, warm rumble deep in her chest. “do you think uncle sitka will like me, dad?”

he smiles, a soft curve of his lips. “i think he’ll adore you.”

he beckons with his tail for her to follow and she does, sticking close to his side, leading her up the path worn by many pawsteps, and then cautiously, they slip behind the waterfall.

they emerge into a large, airy cave───and the damp, cool earthy scent reaches them as soon as the pair steps inside. it takes their eyes a moment to adjust to the soft dim lighting, and after a short few seconds their eyes adjust accordingly.

“stop! who are you?”

two she-cats bound towards them, lips drawn back and teeth bared, hostile with their ears pinned flat against their heads. leo scrambles back, bumping into her father’s legs, but musters a brave expression. the tom clears his throat, looking at his daughter soothingly before turning his head back to the females.

“my name is kenai, and this is my daughter, leo. i───”

“kenai?” a familiar voice reaches his ears and the two she-cats seem to relax slightly, but still keep guarded expressions, as a maine coon emerges from one of the many tunnels leading deeper into the mountain.

“sitka.” kenai’s expression melts into one of warmth, which is reflected on the other tom’s face.

“brother. it’s been a long, long time. and who is this?” sitka’s gaze shifts from him to his daughter.

“this is leo, my daughter. leo, this is your uncle sitka, emperor of algidclan.”

ACTIONS FOR POST THREE
↪ the clan fasts - day 3 out of 3
↪ kenai and leoponpaw are accepted
↪ sitka, carpstep, kenai, and azollapool go on a hunt
↪ sitka patrols the border
↪ leoponpaw is apprenticed to her father, kenai

EMPEROR
      ind sitka ─── 022m , tom

ATTENDANT
      ind name , age , gender

PRIEST
      ind name , age , gender

BELLATOR
      ind kenai ─── 020m , tom
      ind name , age , tom

BELLATRIX
      ind azollapool ─── 026m , she-cat
      ind carpstep ─── 022m , she-cat
      PAGES
      ind leoponpaw ─── 007m , she-cat
      ind name , age , gender

MOTHERS
      ind name , age , she-cat
      ind name , age , she-cat

NEWBORNS
      ind name , age , gender
      ind name , age , gender

LIBRETTI
      ind name , age , gender
      ind name , age , gender

PEREGRINI
      ind name , age , gender
      ind name , age , gender

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RELATIONSHIPS
      username , clan , ✓✖️
      username , clan , ✓✖️
      username , clan , ✓✖️
      username , clan , ✓✖️

PREY
      mouse , x0 , 1 serves
      chorus frog , x0 , 1 serves
      ermine , x1 , 2 serves
      trout , x0 , 3 serves
      snowshoe hare , x1 , 3 serves
      white-tailed ptarmigan , x1 , 3 serves

HERBS
      can be found here
      MENTORS
      kenai » leoponpaw ( 0 )
      mentor » page ( 0 )
      mentor » page ( 0 )
      mentor » page ( 0 )

FAMILIA
      kenai | ? | not assigned
      » leoponpaw
      sire | dam | relationship
      » kit(s) names here

GRAVEYARD
      name , age , cause
      » starclan/dark forest
      name , age , cause
      » starclan/dark forest
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mistyclan | the begining

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:42 am

mistyclan

trudging through the misty woods you see gnarled oak trees that seem to form a roof-like canopy overhead. small patches of sky shine through. cedars grow, intertwining themselves with the oaks and the birches and the occasional willow. Mistyclan gets its name from the fog that hangs low by your paws, a strange cat pads up to you. they dip their head in greeting, and you do the same.you feel mesmerized by the beauty of their forest, while frightened of its eerie depths. the ca grins, as though they know exactly how you feel. "greetings." the cat speaks. "welcome to misty clan!" they gesture around with thier tail towards twisted roots and clouded forest floors. "i am surprised you came here, we don't normally get visitors. our rivals are always spreading rumors, about how our judgement is as clouded as our woods. that of course is not true. we are fast, ruthless and cunning. we need to be, you see, when you think of what we have to go through. it's enough to drive you insane." he pads through the woods and you are compelled to follow. "we get our name from the mist that hangs by our feet, and in our fur." he explains. he leads you into what appears to be a camp. "the leaders den is over there" he says, motioning towards a hole in the roots of an oak tree. "the leader makes thier announcements on top of the thickest root. the medicine cat's den is over there, in between those thickets and that birch. the warrior's and apprentice's dens are there by that tree. the apprentices sleep among the roots, and the warriors in that tunnel beside it. the elder's den is still under construction." he mews, flicking his ears towards a fallen log." that is the nursery right in between the leader's and warrior's dens." there is a large rock, sheltering a tunnel that goes deep into the earth. you can hear a faint mewling from inside. "the freshkill pile is there, as you can probably tell, over there we drink from that stream. we train in a sandy patch, over there. it is inside of camp so the kits can watch the apprentices train." he then looks at you. "so, will you join? or will you be lost to the mists..."

common threats:

- rats | very uncommon, but dangerous. do not engage a pack of them, you will be overwhelmed. their bites spread disease and cause infection. they can be hunted, but they don't make the best prey, and are generally avoided.
- fog | not so much a threat as a hazard. it is always foggy here but in high amounts, it becomes easier to ambush, but easier to be ambushed.
- owls | this fearsome night hunter only adds to the spooky atmosphere of the mists. they will not attack cats directly, but might steal prey or try to carry off a kit. thankfully, they hardly ever succeed. owls make good prey, but are very difficult to catch.
- fires | a very rare thing to happen, but occasionally a two-leg fire will spread, or lightning will strike at tree. mistyclan will most likely stand in the river, not to far from camp.

common prey:

- birds | song birds and small birds. usually crows, robins, thrushes, pigeons, cardinals, etc.
- squirrels | very common. usually found by the base of the oaks, looking for acorns.
- hares and rabbits | the swift Mistyclan cats can team up in groups of two or three to chase and corner a rabbit. they fill many bellies and are much sought after.
- bird eggs | eggs can be found in nests and are always a pleasant surprise for the clan. it is best if carried gently under your chin to avoid the egg shattering.

am i doing this right?
Last edited by ARKYQ on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:53 pm

MountainClan

A small spread of ground land but 4 mountains to make up for that, 2 big ones 1 medium one and 1 small one, the flat land has lots of undergrowth and short thick trees
Prey : Rabbits, Hare, Mice, Small birds, eggs, shrew

MountainClan is known to be stuck to the warrior code and will follow it no matter what even if the consequences will make life worse. Most of their cats have thick pelts to keep them warm in the mountains and the pelt colours pale grey, dark grey, tabby grey and black appear more to help them blend in. They have strong back legs to help them jump from rock to rock and they tend to have longer legs than the average cat.They tend to stay away from less religious clans and find it harder to form enemies with other cats and clans. They will take in most cats but some they would turn away. The clan is known to spend a lot of time with kits and will enjoy planing with kits and apprentices in there free time. They find it easy to exile bad cats even if their clan is in a time of great need, they tend to say the phrase “it’s better to scare of a mouse then welcome a badger” very often. When a kit is born they do a similar ritual for the kit that you would do to make an apprentice a warrior or a kit an apprentice, there mother/father wishes something upon the kit (eg. To be good a hunting, to always follow the warrior code, to be good mannered.) Then the leader wishes something upon the kit too and finally the medicine cat. The clan is not so secretive even if it gives away weaknesses, they will ask for help if they need it. Sometimes a queen leaves the nursery when the kits are 4 moons instead of 6 if the leader asks (reasons are, not enough warriors, lots of sick cats) a permanent queen (like daisy in the original series of warrior cats) will care for the kits instead and if the queen does this she gets a chance at mentoring her own kit. Medicine cats are aloud to have a mate and kits if there is another medicine cat, she-cats can only have one litter though.

There biggest threats are:
Foxes
Mountain climbing twolegs in greenleaf
Snow storms in leaf-bare
Last edited by Bluey, on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan 35

Postby eagle, » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:06 pm

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
      total 126 : ♂ 63 ♀ 62 nb 1 | servings 20 (+133) | moonpool anytime | pebbles 65 | mod kacchan, | archives xx xx | font credits xx xxx

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

x
x

indentcatching up on writing eventually forgive me xoxo

→ actions
cats pearsblossom gives her kit to willowthroat of groveclan
consumption quickclan eats 20 minnows
rank changes oleanderpaw, rampaw, cariboupaw, and fallowpaw are ready to take their assessments. if they pass, they will be renamed oleanderwind, ramtail, caribounose, and fallowsight
hemlockkit is ready to become an apprentice
pearsblossom returns to warrior duties
hunting tallpeak, marshstripe, dartersplash, bouldertooth, mintstem, and canaryleap
snakespots, falconflight, brightcreek, canaryleap, plumblossom, and birchface
splashfall, swiftscreech, chanterellestep, owletcry, webtail, and kestrelblaze
brackenrose, oriolefeather, hickorypatch, sweetecho, peckernose, and hollowfang
treespirit, asphodelstorm, lightningflash, hawkrise, ploverflame, and bluesky
whitesnow, honeyflower, flowerskip, flamestrike, pearsblossom, and flintspark
border patrols duneserpent, hollyfur, rainypath, patchwing, valleymist, and rootwhisker
blizzardrush, acorntail, minnowjump, cricketchirp, sunnyheart, and pinerunner
training vermilionpaw, valerianpaw, and amaryllispaw learn fighting
smokepaw and starlingpaw learn stalking
wasppaw, copperpaw, chaserpaw, accentorpaw, and sedgepaw learn agility
mates kindleflare and eagleheart become mates and try for kits
herb hunting alpinemask, gorseberry, and autumnpaw look for herbs (priority for kitting herbs)
medicine cats alpinemask and gorseberry practice medicine
notes for reaching 125+ cats: another patrol has been added, and ermine as a prey option
in the case of death rolls, please only target those underlined. thank you! xx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

LEADER ⎯⎯
cyanstar, 51m, ♂
7 lives remaining

DEPUTY ⎯⎯
tallpeak, 63m, ♀

MEDICINE CATS ⎯⎯
alpinemask, 56m, ♂ - 6sp
gorseberry, 37m, ♂ - 6sp

MEDICINE APP. ⎯⎯
autumnpaw, 19m, ♀
blind

WARRIORS ⎯⎯
larchbriar, 73m, ♀
snakespots, 68m, ♂
coyotesnarl, 64m, ♂
honeyflower, 61m, ♀
sweetecho, 60m, ♀
blizzardrush, 58m, ♀
brackenrose, 56m, ♀
falconflight, 56m, ♂
flowerskip, 56m, ♀
splashfall, 55m, ♂
hickorypatch, 55m, ♀
nightfall, 53m, ♂
lightningflash, 52m, ♂
hollyfur, 49m, ♀
eagleheart, 49m, ♂
thistlestrike, 48m, ♀
kindleflare, 48m, ♀
fluffytuft, 46m, ♂
oakseed, 44m, ♂
xx
WARRIORS CONT. ⎯⎯
duneserpent, 43m, ♂
loonlight, 42m, ♀
bluesky, 42m, ♂
hawkrise, 39m, ♀
pearsblossom, 39m, ♀
patchwing, 39m, ♀
treespirit, 38m, ♂
berrypad, 37m, ♀
whitesnow, 37m, ♀
flamestrike, 37m, ♂
alderpatch, 37m, nb
brightcreek, 36m, ♀
acorntail, 34m, ♀
minnowjump, 33m, ♂
canaryleap, 33m, ♂
chanterellestep, 32m, ♂
swiftscreech, 31m, ♀
dahliadrop, 30m, ♀
twiteflight, 29m, ♀
birchface, 28m, ♂
sproutclaw, 28m, ♂
mintstem, 28m, ♀
cherrydawn, 28m, ♀
ravengaze, 27m, ♂
grassthorn, 26m, ♀
oriolefeather, 26m, ♂
peckernose, 26m, ♂
limp
flintspark, 26m, ♂
blind
asphodelstorm, 25m, ♂
rowanfoot, 24m, ♂
roselight, 24m, ♂
sunnyheart, 24m, ♂
xx
WARRIORS CONT. ⎯⎯
hollowfang, 23m, ♂
marshstripe, 23m, ♀
dartersplash, 23m, ♂
cardinalheart, 22m, ♂
fleetingmoon, 22m, ♂
owletcry, 22m, ♀
webtail, 22m, ♂
rainypath, 22m, ♀
bouldertooth, 21m, ♂
daffodilstem, 20m, ♀
finchthroat, 20m, ♀
cricketchirp, 20m, ♂
dandelionspring, 20m, ♀
dovewish, 20m, ♀
plumblossom, 19m, ♂
tinselstorm, 18m, ♀
magpiesong, 18m, ♂
thunderstomp, 17m, ♂
valleymist, 16m, ♀
kestrelblaze, 16m, ♀
frogwatcher, 16m, ♂
rootwhisker, 16m, ♂
hootfeather, 16m, ♀
branchbite, 16m, ♀
ploverflame, 15m, ♀
charredshadow, 14m, ♀
lagooneyes, 14m, ♂
pinerunner, 14m, ♀
crakesnap, 14m, ♂
xx
APPRENTICES ⎯⎯
oleanderpaw, 15m, ♂
rampaw, 14m, ♂
cariboupaw, 14m, ♂
fallowpaw, 12m, ♀
heronpaw, 11m, ♂
scorpionpaw, 11m, ♂
vermilionpaw, 9m, ♂
valerianpaw, 9m, ♀
amaryllispaw, 9m, ♂
starlingpaw, 8m, ♂
smokepaw, 8m, ♀
wasppaw, 7m, ♂
copperpaw, 7m, ♂
chaserpaw, 7m, ♂
accentorpaw, 7m, ♀
sedgepaw, 7m, ♀
xx
QUEENS & KITS ⎯⎯
willowfrost, 70m, ♀
wrenkit, 4m, ♂
ibiskit, 4m, ♂
twisted leg
pigeonkit, 4m, ♀
phoebekit, 4m, ♀
aspenwish, 54m, ♀
due in 1m
junipersky, 53m, ♀
shellkit, 0m, ♂
foxkit, 0m, ♂
azaleakit , 0m, ♀
harekit, 0m, ♂
poppykit, 0m, ♀
adderkit, 0m, ♂
lilacshadow, 52m, ♀
lambkit, 3m, ♂
knollkit, 3m, ♂
dragonflykit, 3m, ♀
eveningkit, 3m, ♀
beetlekit, 3m, ♀
sagetuft, 30m, ♀
houndkit, 5m, ♀
verglaskit, 5m, ♀
astercloud, 23m, ♀
due in 2m
hemlockkit, 6m, ♂

ELDERS ⎯⎯
miranda, 118m, ♀

MENTORS ⎯⎯
gorseberry, autumnpaw, 4
snakespots, oleanderpaw, 4
sweetecho, rampaw, 4
blizzardrush, cariboupaw, 4
fluffytuft, fallowpaw, 4
chanterellestep, heronpaw, 4
hickorypatch, scorpionpaw, 4
twiteflight, vermilionpaw, 2
nightfall, valerianpaw, 2
roselight, amaryllispaw, 2
ravengaze, starlingpaw, 1
oakseed, smokepaw, 1
coyotesnarl, wasppaw, 0
grassthorn, copperpaw, 0
rowanfoot, chaserpaw, 0
xx
MENTORS CONT. ⎯⎯
loonlight, accentorpaw, 0
cardinalheart, sedgepaw, 0
xx
MEDICINE ⎯⎯
xx

DECEASED ⎯⎯
xx

FAMILY TREES ⎯⎯
xx
xx
PREY PILE ⎯⎯
minnow, x28, 1 serving
mouse, x24, 1 serving
vole, x13, 1 serving
ermine, x0, 2 servings
rabbit, x17, 2 servings
small fish, x18, 2 servings
squirrel, x18, 2 servings
hare, x13, 3 servings
big fish, x2, 3 servings
bird, x14, 3 servings
total: 258 servings
xx
ALLIES ⎯⎯
hazeclan, nightwolf950
groveclan, solyn

ENEMIES ⎯⎯
n/a

BORDERS ⎯⎯
north, hazeclan, nightwolf950
north-east, n/a, n/a
north-west, n/a, n/a
east, n/a, n/a
west, quartzclan, miles morales
south, n/a, n/a
south-east, n/a, n/a
south-west, swiftclan, phina d wolf
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; :.Duplex.: ]

Postby deimido » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:48 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
    jungleclan, skullclan, thicketclan, mossclan, climbingclan
    buddingclan, creekclan, fjordclan, bristleclan, keyclan
    lights of the valley
    the barnyard, crossroad demons
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the territories are in full bloom and prey
    is running rampant, making them an catc
    h. queens and kits will be more likely to s
    urvive during birth and new cats are still
    likely to be found. however, the chance fo
    r drought and dehydration is higher and p
    redators, while unlikely, are more danger
    ous than ever due to abundant resources.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

mottleleaf's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

no patrolling occurred!xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      leader's visit
      ↪ jungleclan's ancestors bless the young clan by sending them a queen to join. they're due in two moons.

mod notes
      ↪ please fill in your food storage with six types of prey so that your mod knows what to give you!
      ↪ image links from sites like tumblr don't count as free to use, meaning you'll need to update their images to avoid breaking our F2U only rule. if
      you need help, please reach out to me, your mod, or on our discord if you're up to joining! you can also ask to transfer your clan to our official line
      art.
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

fernpurr's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 hare.
    ↪ +1 small fish.

batshriek's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 hare.

shardlily's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.
    ↪ +1 hare.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

driftsnow's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ an apparentice!

foalfoot's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a random event! *xxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the meds. gathered . .
    ↪ +1 fennel.
    ↪ +1 foxglove seeds.
    ↪ +1 watermint.
    ↪ +1 coltsfoot.
    ↪ +1 broom.xxxxxxxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned . .
    cream > tracking.
    double > tracking.
    tansy > swimming.
    myrtle > swimming.
    daisy > fishing.
    soft > defense.
    heron > defense.
    withered > attack.
    glowing > nothing..
    night > major wounds.
    rose > defense.
    splash > attack.
    wind > defense.
    breeze > defense.
    whisker > fishing.xxxxx

patrolling results
      ↪ the three apprentices sneaked away from the older cats for an impromptu tussle. heronpaw accidentally unsheathed his claws and scored a scratch
      on softpaw's shoulder. at her surprised yelp, the warriors came running, only to chastise the apprentices for disrupting the border patrol. that stung
      more than softpaw's wound. speaking of, she'll need +1 horsetail for it.

leader's request
      ↪ thicketclan's ancestors heed lemonstar's request and send a warrior to join her clan.

honing skills
      ↪ the medcine cats's skills stay sharp! they remain at 5SP.

ceremonies
      ↪ lemonstar welcomes four new apprentices into thicketclan: ragwortpaw, lovagepaw, mallowpaw, and newtpaw!

final assessments
      ↪ lemonstar welcomes one new warrior into thicketclan: moorpaw passed their assessment, and is now named moorruffle!

families
      ↪ wispflicker gave birth to one kit! unfortunately, they passed due to kitting complications... the skies hold another spirit tonight.
      ↪ unfortunately, briarslash and coltray's first attempt for a litter didn't succeed! but they can try again.

mod notes
      ↪ apprentices can't train in the same post that they rank up from kits!
      ↪ image links from sites like tumblr and pinterest don't count as free to use, meaning you'll need to update their images to avoid breaking our F2U
      only rule. if you need help, please reach out to me, your mod, or on our discord if you're up to joining! you can also ask to transfer your clan to our
      official lineart.

HUNTING RESULTS

thistlestar's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +2 shrews.
    ↪ +1 rabbit.
    ↪ +2 voles.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

reedshade's patrol encountered. .
    ↪ a a random event! *xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

tigerfang gathered . .
    ↪ +1 bindweed.
    ↪ +1 stick.xxxxxxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

patrolling results
      ↪ while navigating a rocky slope, goldenfern lost her footing and tumbled to the ground. reedshade and icegaze quickly made their way towards
      her, and once reunited, goldenfern moaned that she couldn't feel her leg. it didn't take a medicine cat to deduce that she'd broken it. her clanmates
      helped her back home, where tigerfoot explained that she would need at least two moons of rest, and that he'll need to find +1 bindweed and +1 stick
      to make a split for her leg.

mod notes
      ↪ i'll clear things up with dup about pregnancy confirmation! and it seems icegaze is still listed as frostheart in your allegiances.

HUNTING RESULTS

swiftwind's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 rabbit.
    ↪ +1 squirrel.
    ↪ +1 frog.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

cypress-star's patrol encountered. .
    ↪ a magician! due in 2m.xxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

final assessment
      ↪ cypress-star welcomes a new acrobat into keyclan as jinglepaw passed her assessment, her full name is jinglebee!

ceremonies
      ↪ cypress-star welcomes a new apprentice into keyclan, wishkit's middle name is wishpaw!
      ↪ keyclan cheers for its new deputy - swiftwind!

ringmaster's request
      ↪ keyclan's ancestors heed cypress-star's request and send an acrobat to join his clan.

HUNTING RESULTS

whitelightning's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 squirrel.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

juniperthorn's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ the great ginger!xxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

mistralhowl gathered . .
    ↪ +1 stinging nettle.
    ↪ +1 mallow leaves.xxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

x

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      founding
      ↪ risingclan has been founded! your founder is in process and will be a shorthaired cinnamon ticked tabby. however, as cac follows semi-realistic
      genetics with our most unconventional options patterns restricted to event only cats, we can't replicate the mountain lion pattern exactly. your
      mod will be formally assigned by katrione!
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

founding
      ↪ mistyclan has been founded! your mod will be formally assigned by katrione!

mod notes
      ↪ the mediumhaired gray tabby was colored in by Grey_Hoodie!
      ↪ hey, welcome to CAC! if you have any questions, please DM me or katrione, and you can always read over our gameplay rules just as a refresher.
      if you'd like an invite to our discord, please DM me!

founding
      ↪ mountainclan has been founded! your mod will be formally assigned by katrione!

mod notes
      ↪ the shorthaired solid black cat was colored in by Dinolil1!
      ↪ hey, welcome to CAC! if you have any questions, please DM me or katrione, and you can always read over our gameplay rules just as a refresher.
      if you'd like an invite to our discord, please DM me!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:51 pm

Mountainclan
Number of Cats: 1 | Next Starclan Visit: Nov 23, 2019 | Pebbles: 20

Nettlestar, leader of MountainClan padded through the undergrowth at the bottom of Nettle-Mountain, the mountain with MountainClan camp on it. A starling flew out of a tree sending leaves flowing down, Nettlestar swatted one with her paw while another landed on her head. She shook the leaves out of her pelt and continued up the mountain. Once she found her way to camp Nettlestar climbed up to the higher part of camp were the leaders and apprentices den were. Two caves in the mountain, the smaller one which was the leaders den was the one she padded up to. Vines overhang the entrance and Nettlestar pushed past them. Moss lay in the center and Nettlestar curled up to sleep. Once Nettlestar awoke she padded into the clearing and realised that a clan is barely a clan with only one cat, Nettlestar gave her black pelt a quick cleaning and headed off towards the Moonpool. The ground under her feet became unfamiliar in time as she passed clan after clans territory, night fell and the she-cat curled up in a bush in an unknown clans territory. The was rising and Nettlestar set off once more eventually making it to the Moonpool, she lapped up some water and fell into deep sleep. After meeting with StarClan she returned to her own territory, Nettlestar glanced at the freshkill pile and decided to go hunting.

Nettlestar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a clanmate
Nettlestar goes hunting

Leader:
        Nettlestar | Age | Female | X
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
        Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x0 | 1 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Small bird | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Bluey, on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mistyclan | no. 01

Postby ARKYQ » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:28 am

Mistyclan
[url=wip]archive[/url]

Number of Cats: 1 | Next Starclan Visit: i don't know yet? | Pebbles: 20 | first post: here | mod:i don't have one yet???

featherstar sat down, all alone in her clan of one. hungry, she goes on a dual patrol by herself, to hunt and secure the borders. she hopes to find a nice juicy thrush. in her mind food can be the best cure for loneliness. besides friends of course. she sets off heading down the border along the small stream, deciding to follow it in hopes of finding prey, come to drink.
-------

newcomers:
↳featherstar | just joined and founded mistyclan.
hunting patrol:
↳featherstar
border patrol:
↳featherstar
medicine cat related:
N/A
training:
N/A
assesments:
N/A
injuries and deaths:
N/A
prey eaten:
N/A i think.
mod notes:
↳i don't know what to put here.
other:
↳ if she finds a cat, could they possibly be a tom?

Leader:
        Featherstar | 48 moons | Female |
        Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Deputy:
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✶[/url]

Medicine Cat:
        Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x0 | 1 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Large bird | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Small bird | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ARKYQ on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me