𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤
    Rookspots | Coalpaw | 1/4 | Hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤
    Name and Name | Kits

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕖

Riverstar swiped his tongue over his jaw as he eyed the mouse in front of him. Just this one last catch and then he would go back to camp and feast. He had already caught three squirrels, and at the moment he couldn't believe his luck. This gorgeous green forest was certainly kind.

The brown rodent dashed back and forth a few times, nose twitching, as Riverstar crept closer. He was just gearing up to pounce, when-

The bushes behind the mouse started rustling gently, and a cat stepped carefully through the leaves. The mouse, instantly startled, squeaked and bolted off, and the strange cat stared after it, surprised. Riverstar straightened up from his crouch. So much for that catch.

The leader ducked out of the bushes and padded up to the newcomer, a black tom with a few white spots on his muzzle and chest.
"No offense, but how did you not smell that mouse?" He purred smoothly, keeping his tone even. The tom blinked at him shamefully.

"My apologies. I guess I wasn't paying attention at all. I didn't mean to cost you your catch," He bowed his head, embarrassed. Riverstar gave him a friendly nudge.

"No worries. Honestly, I have plenty of prey for now," He gestured behind him to the squirrels. The tom's ears perked up as he saw them.

"Wow, you're a good hunter. I'd have been proud if I was your mentor!" He mewed. Riverstar tilted his head.

"Mentor?"

"Yes. Where I come from, certain warriors called mentors teach their apprentices how to hunt, fight, and other things. Being an apprentice means you're in training to become a warrior," The tom explained. Riverstar glanced at him curiously.

"You sound like the starry cat that spoke to me the other day. They told me I needed to form a Clan. Is that where you come from?" He asked. The black cat's copper eyes shone.

"That's right. I was part of a Clan once, long ago. But... my Clan fell apart. I had just become a warrior." The older tom's gaze darkened. "I haven't seen those cats in seasons. My family, my friends... to this day, I don't know what happened to them."
Riverstar gently touched his tail-tip to the stranger's shoulder.

"Well, I'm your friend now. My name is River... er, Riverstar. A few days ago I was visited by a cat who briefly told me about Clans. They granted me what they called "a leader's nine lives," and told me I am to lead a new Clan. Maybe this is the new start you need." Once his little speech was over, Riverstar's blue gaze settled on the other tom, awaiting an answer. His new friend purred good-naturedly.

"Maybe so, Riverstar. I'm Rookspots. I would be happy to teach you anything you may need to know about Clan life. Do you have a camp?"

Riverstar dipped his head.

"I do. Follow me."

After they had collected the squirrels, they made the short walk back to the large, sandy clearing that Riverstar had spotted out after being visited by the ancestral cat. Rookspots nodded in approval upon entering, and walked ahead to sniff around.

"This will do nicely. Whenever you're up to it, we should start building dens. We can start with the leader's den- that's where you'll sleep, obviously. We'll need a medicine den for the medicine cats and sick cats, a nursery for the queens and kits, and dens for the warriors, apprentices, and elders. Your deputy, when you appoint one, will sleep in the warriors' den, too."

Riverstar stood silently, absorbing the information he was being given. One thing Rookspots mentioned made him look at the black tom curiously.

"A deputy?"

"Oh, yes. A deputy is basically your second in command. They help you make important decisions, organize patrols, and watch over the camp when you're gone... among other things," Rookspots informed him, not looking back. Riverstar didn't even hesitate.

"Then I would like you to be my deputy."

At this, Rookspots spun around and stared at his leader.

"Me? Oh, Riverstar... I'm sure I'm too old to hold such a position anymore," The black cat stammered. "You may want to consider a younger and stronger cat." Riverstar scoffed, but it was with amusement rather than rudeness.

"You've got quite a few seasons yet left in you, my friend. You know so much about all this, you're intelligent, and even though you may need to work on your mouse-scenting skills-" he shot him an amused look- "I believe you would be a valuable deputy to have at my side."

Rookspots's face softened, and after a few moments, he dipped his head in acceptance.

"Thank you, Riverstar. I won't let you down."

𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥

"...and the other kind of patrol is a border patrol. The cats on those will check and remark the borders we have set up, so others know where our territory starts and ends."

Rookspots was explaining the basics of patrolling to Riverstar as they padded calmly through the forest. Even though it had only been a few days, the two felt like old friends already. Riverstar especially had to admit that the camp was much more pleasant now that it wasn't completely silent all the time. He felt a warm glimmer of hope as he imagined what life would be like with a full Clan of cats bustling about.

Although he had been quite content as a loner, something about the idea felt... nice.

"Where do you think we should set the borders?" Rookspots's question shook him from his thoughts. He glanced around at the area they'd just arrived in. It was right on the edge of the bright forest, which cut off almost unnaturally into the dense, dark pine forest he'd come from. He blinked up at the needle-bearing trees before answering.

"It would be best to set them here, on the edges of our forest. I don't want anyone who joins us to get lost by wandering into the pines."

Rookspots nodded and began marking the border without further question. Riverstar walked further up the line when he realized he could hear... voices?

He signaled with his tail to Rookspots, who instantly became more alert and crept to the leader's side. They both stood for a moment and listened carefully. The voices grew louder and it wasn't long before two cats pushed through the foliage ahead- a ginger tabby and a small black she-cat. The Clan cats blinked at them as they continued talking, unaware that they were being watched.

"Great StarClan, kit, get off me." The tabby sighed. He looked exhausted, like he could drop at any moment. The young cat beside him was very close to him, as if she were afraid she'd get lost if they weren't within a claw-length of each other.

"What do you mean? I'm not even touching you!" She purred, bounding along happily with her tail in the air. "And look! We finally got out of that spooky forest!" Her companion only responded with a grunt.

"Excuse me?" Riverstar called softly. He walked casually up to the strangers, not reacting at all to their surprised expressions. Rookspots padded dutifully at his side. "My name is Riverstar. Did you say 'StarClan' just now?" He addressed the question to the tabby, who nodded with a sigh.

"Yes, although I'm not sure what it means to me anymore. I'm Blaze," He meowed, and tossed a brief look at the she-cat.

"I'm Coalkit!" She purred. Her blue eyes sparkled, and Riverstar suppressed the urge to purr at her boundless energy that seemed to have thoroughly tired Blaze out. Before he could respond, Rookspots took a step forward and peered at her curiously.

"I'm Rookspots. Have I seen you somewhere before?" His tone was wistful and his gaze seemed distant. Coalkit tipped her head at him.

"No, I don't think so. But I recognize your name! Mama used to talk about you a lot, I think." Rookspots tensed slightly.

"Who's your mother?" Riverstar glanced sideways at his deputy, whose question was filled with longing, hope... and sorrow.

"Her name is Smallshadow."

At this, Rookspots gasped, and sat back in shock.

"You... you're Smallshadow's kit?" He paused. "She... she was my best friend, back in our old Clan." The explanation seemed to be directed at Riverstar, but the black tom didn't look at him. Instead, he leaned forward until he was almost touching noses with Coalkit.

"What happened to her?" His voice was quiet. Coalkit shook her head, a new sadness present in her eyes.

"I... I don't know. I haven't seen her in a while. We got separated a moon or two ago..." She trailed off. Rookspots's tail drooped and his ears flattened. There were a couple moments of silence, and then the deputy shook out his pelt and stood tall once more. He touched his nose to the top of Coalkit's head.

"You should join our Clan!" He mewed insistently. Riverstar held back a chuckle and cleared his throat. Guiltily his deputy stepped back.

"Ahem... with permission from Riverstar, of course." Coalkit stared at the leader with wide eyes.

"Can I?" Without hesitation, he nodded.

"Of course you may. We're trying to expand our Clan anyway." Riverstar dipped his head to Blaze. "Would you like to join as well? We'll need all the fit warriors we can get." Blaze snorted.

"Another Clan? I'm alright, thanks. The last one I was part of sacrificed its members to a bear and fell apart from civil war." He shook his head, taking a step back. "I think I'm better off on my own." Rookspots rolled his eyes.

"Nonsense. Strength comes in numbers. You may find yourself needing some friends one day. And I don't think there are any bears around here, anyway," He added the last part hoping to convince the tabby. Blaze sighed, uncertain. If Riverstar had to guess, he'd say the tom was just overall tired, both physically and mentally. He stepped forward and touched his tail gently to Blaze's shoulder.

"Come, friend. It seems you're looking for something, and whatever it is, maybe you'll find it with us." After a few more heartbeats of hesitation, the tom nodded.

"Okay. Thank you."

Riverstar flicked his tail, gesturing for his Clanmates to follow him, and began the trek back to camp. He was in the lead, followed by Rookspots and Coalkit, while Blaze took up the rear.

"You said your name was Coalkit, right? Aren't you a little old for a kit?" Rookspots asked the small she-cat. She shrugged in response.

"I mean, I'm eight moons old, but I just go by what my mama and littermates called me."

"You're over apprentice age. You should start your training..." Rookspots mused. He sped up until he was shoulder to shoulder with Riverstar, and lowered his voice.

"Riverstar, would it be okay if I mentored her? She... she reminds me so much of Smallshadow," He murmured. The leader nodded once.

"I don't see why not. You know the most about being a warrior, after all. You might have to give me a little training, too," He teased, nudging his friend. Rookspots only purred in reply, and fell back to walk beside Coalkit once more.

As they were walking, Riverstar stole a glance behind him to observe his new Clanmates.

It was a small group, but it was the start of something good. He could feel it.

𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
➵ Rookspots, Blaze, and Coalpaw join VagaryClan.
➵ Rookspots teaches Coalpaw hunting.
➵ Blaze and Riverstar hunt.
➵ Riverstar, Blaze, Rookspots, and Coalpaw go on a border patrol.
Last edited by [kat] on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby d o e » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:58 pm

font by 1001fonts
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Number of Cats: 002 | Next Spider Queen Communion: 10/30 | Pebbles: 08

W.I.P

[ Revenant performs the myrmidon ritual ]
[ Wolfsbane and Revenant hunt ]
[ Wolfsbane and Revenant patrol the border ]
[ The clan fasts; 1/3 ]

Augur:
          Wolfsbane | 24 moons | Female |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Myrmidon:
          Revenant | 28 moons | Male |

Soothsayers:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Moon-Runners:

Apprentices:

Orb-Weavers:

Kits:

Grims:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Snake | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by d o e on Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( iii. )

Postby aurea. » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:07 am

Nothing but stars and trees for miles.font credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ) 4 cats ( 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♂ ) 2 cats ( 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♀ ) 2 cats ( 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ⚲ ) 0 cats ( 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ) 3 servings ( 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 ) 7 ( 𝐩𝐞bb𝐥𝐞𝐬 ) 20 ( 𝐦𝐨𝐝 ) hazilnut

Mulac settled in nicely to his new role. Yalun had never seen his alabaster half-brother as a particularly religious type, nor as a nurturing spirit considering his past, but when he stopped mentioning his inadequacy, Mulac served to be a remarkably competent shaman for the slowly growing clan. Such is why Yalun felt comfortable leaving Mulac to watch over the camp lying among the fronds of the terrible amazon. Yalun trusted his family mostly, even though they so often served only as vessels to disappoint him, but then again, didn't every poor cat disappoint the gods from their spot among the stars?

Perhaps today was not the day to consider his place beneath the gods, for they could certainly hear his thoughts ricocheting from every corner of his brain and would question why he seemed so obsessed with his relationship to them, for they were impersonal and ethereal, always caught up in ensuring the sun was never devoured by the Great Demon. Instead, Yalun would throw himself into his work, combing the Amazon for any remnant of his old home and religion, stalking the shadows for any hope of a morsel of food.

However instead of finding the colorful tails of a macaw or the long, whip-like appendage of a pygmy monkey, Yalun rounded a corner of foliage and met face-to-face with a familiar face made of smoke and mirrors, shadows and lights, then a burning flame alongside her. Amoxtli, her name echoed deep in the recesses of Yalun's mind, and his startling blue eyes narrowing in dismal recognition. Amoxtli's mind must have raced through many of the same thoughts for her face also curved into dangerous distaste, her teeth looking like a multitude of serrated blades beneath the darkness of the canopy. Her companion beside her, a cat of small stature but with fur of a burning flame, although dull and muted, much like her incredible timidness.

"Yalun," Amoxtli growled.

Yalun's eyes shifted to the stranger at Amoztli's side and his countenance darkened considerably, temper flaring at his true name being revealed to someone who had no need to know something so personal. Yalun turned back to Amoxtli, a curved smile growing on his muzzle.

"Amoxtli," Yalun growled, feeling the power of calling her by her true name slip through his veins.

Amoxtli laughed bitterly. "She already knows my true name. She and I are closer than we could ever be," Amoxtli remarked, motioning to the she-cat beside her. The orange female cowered and Yalun turned his gaze to her, standing tall and powerful, an immovable wall to her already weak force.

"Then I do believe introductions are in order," Yalun began, staring down at the she-cat. "You already know my true name, but I am also known as 'The Bloodied Viper' to many."

Amoxtli sputtered. "The Bloodied Viper? You? But you weren't the true heir to our father. Zyatli was."

Yalun couldn't help the curved grin that began to rise on his face. "Zyatli isn't here anymore," Yalun began, his mind racing with the droolworthy events of the past. "In fact, none of my brothers or sisters are. I'm all that remains, and I aim to rebuild the empire my father endowed to me."

"He was my father too!" Amoxtli cried out, her voice rising and her teeth baring. "You probably don't even know if Zyatli is alive or not! He's probably still out there, alone and dejected while you take the throne for yourself! How dare you, you terrible beast of a cat!"

Amoxtli struck her paw out, claws outstretched in an attempt to hook his cheek and slam him down, but Yalun was too fast for her, weaving away from her weapon like a snake weaving from the jaws of an alligator. She tried once more, but she failed, and failed, and failed, until Yalun finally caught her paw in his own, and hit it to the dirty floor. Yalun's face beamed with victory.

"I know you're mad," Yalun purred, speaking to her as if she were a child. "But you're the only one. Mulac supports my reign, and will remain the sole confidant of all I plan to do with this forest. Amoxtli, either you stand with me or against me, and believe me—"

Yalun twisted her paw further into the ground, eliciting a squeak of pain from her jaws.

"You don't want to be against me."

Spurred forward by fear, trembling and shaking from one measly gust of wind, the scrawny she-cat beside Amoxtli stepped forth and began. "I am Meztli, The Tumbling Leaf from the far south of the Amazon, and I stand beside you, my true King, my Bloodied Viper."

Drinking from the cup of power and growing drunk from its effects, Yalun grinned widely and released Amoxtli from his hold in favor of verbally embracing Meztli. "You are a dutiful gladiator, Meztli. You shall find a wonderful place among the ranks of the new age, and you shall live in peace and harmony for the rest of your days as long as I remain. Perhaps the same cannot be said for your companion lest she accepts my reign."

Amoxtli looked to Meztli with rage in her eyes, but Meztli would not meet her gaze, her paws tipping the ground and her fears spilling from her tongue. "Yes, my liege."

"Then come, Meztli, let me show you to the camp."

The two of them turned and walked into the darkness of CanopyClan, Meztli unsure if Amoxtli would follow, but Yalun entirely positive that his half-sister would be cowed into joining the folds simply because her companion had been stolen from her cold, dead paws. His heart soared in confidence as he heard her paws slowly, quietly rise from where she had been thrown and quietly trail after them.

( Yalun, Amoxtli, and Mextli go hunting. )
( Yalun, Amoxtli, and Mextli go on a border patrol. )

( Yalun requests a Gladiator from the Sun Island. )

( Mulac gathers herbs. )
( Mulac hones his skills (5 sp). )

Regent:
          Yalun (The Bloodied Viper) | 30 | Male | X

Heir:

Priests:
          Mulac (The Alabaster Python) | 19 | Male | X | 5 sp

Gladiators:
          Amoxtli (The Volcano's Dying Breath) | 19 | Female
          X (by H155)
          Meztli (The Tumbling Leaf) | 27 | Female
          X (by chamrosh)

Tyros:

Queens:

Kits:

The Revered:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil [1] | For infected wounds and bellyache,
    respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobweb [1] | To soak up and stop, or slow, the
    bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Comfrey Root [1] | Repairs broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws.
    Can be used for itching or for inflammation on
    stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
    shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for
    burns.
    Feverfew [1] | Reduces body temperature
    for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and
    pains, especially good for headaches.
    Lamb's Ear [1] | Gives a cat strength.
    Daisy Leaf [1] | Eases the pain of aching
    joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Pygmy Marmoset | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x1 | 1 servings
    Macaws | x1 | 2 servings
    Iguanas | x0 | 2 servings
    Capybaras | x0 | 3 servings
    Toucans | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
aurea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕♔ chessclan - post 009 ♚♛

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:17 am

i♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛
x░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mod ;; amethyst14
pebbles ;; eighty-seven
servings ;; nine
population ;; fifty-six
toms ;; twenty-eight
mollies ;; twenty-eight
next request ;; october nineteenth

x░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
i♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— richterscreech, termitetongue, rookwhisker,
martenpaw, & chasmpaw patrol.
— thistleheart, raventalon, flamingonose,
& spectacledpaw patrol.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
— genetpaw trains in fighting.
— martenpaw and chasmpaw train in climbing.
— gannetpaw and spectacledpaw train in hunting.
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— wolfwhiskers keeps an eye on
montpellierkit's runny nose
& cleans it when necessary. (will it ever clear up?)
— sweethen receives one moon of rest.
— lynxpaw receives one moon of rest.
𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
— seineripple is kitting! the father is unknown.
— morningwhisper is kitting. wolfwhiskers is
the father. wolfwhiskers supervises.
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
— horizonstar requests a cavalier.
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
— wolfwhiskers gathers herbs.
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒
— moonstar appears on the border and
is welcomed
as a cavalier under the new
name of lunestorm.
proof.
— mosquitokit is six moons old and is ready
to become an apprentice. his mentor will be
raventalon.
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
— chessclan consumes three birds.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
— tonnerredance is my bday cat from Kat!
— i am waiting until i have more cavalier to
implement my fifth patrol!
— i'd prefer color-ins please
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— tonnerredance,
argentéhop, fourmisplash,
sopranocavern, & genetpaw hunt.
— goldenpoint,
lunestorm, juncoflight,
martenpaw, & gannetpaw hunt.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— threepaw is twelve moons
old and ready to attempt
her final assessment. if she
passes, she will be known
as threeleg.
— violinpaw is twelve moons
old and ready to attempt
her final assessment. if she
passes, she will be known
as violindapple.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
— none this moon
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒
— none this moon
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
♔ 𝐑𝐎𝐈 ♚
— aspstar | tom | fifty moons |
♖ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♜
— in nursery
♗ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— richterscreech | tom | twenty-nine moons |
— sweethen | molly | forty-two moons |
— orangeray | tom | thirty-seven moons |
— coatiheart | tom | fifty-nine moons |
— goldenpoint | molly | sixty-eight moons |
— rookwhisker | tom | nineteen moons |
— raventalon | molly | fifteen moons |
— argentéhop | tom | forty-eight moons |
— fourmisplash | tom | thirty-one moons |
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— threepaw | molly | twelve moons | - missing front right leg
— lynxpaw | molly | twelve moons |
— martenpaw | tom | ten moons |
— gannetpaw | tom | eleven moons |
❀ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌È𝐑𝐄𝐒 ✿
— loonfrost | molly | sixty-one moons |
— horizonstar | molly | fifty-seven moons |
— patisseriedew | molly | fifty-three moons |
— butterflyleap | molly | twenty-five moons |
— boarshine | molly | thirty-four moons | | barren
— mistysoul | molly | forty-five moons |
— seineripple | molly | fifty-four moons |
— morningwhisper | molly | eighty-four moons |
☀ 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍 ☀
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ☀
♕ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 ♛
— currently in nursery | ♛♛♛♛♛♛
♗ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— wolfwhiskers | tom | thirty-five moons | | five skill points
♗ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— valleyrunner | tom | forty-two moons |
— flamingonose | tom | thirty-eight moons |
— thistleheart | molly | forty-eight moons |
— sopranocavern | molly | fifty moons |
— termitetongue | molly | twenty moons |
— juncoflight | molly | nineteen moons |
— twilightpounce | molly | fifteen moons |
— lunestorm | tom | twenty-two moons |
— tonnerredance | molly | eighteen moons |
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— violinpaw | molly | twelve moons |
— genetpaw | molly | ten moons |
— chasmpaw | molly |ten moons |
— spectacledpaw | tom | eight moons |
♙ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♟
— mouflonkit | tom | five moons|
— steppekit | tom | five moons |
— ottomankit | tom | two moons |
— montpellierkit | tom | two moons |
— viperinekit | molly | two moons |
— tremorkit | molly | two moons |
— seismickit | tom | two moons | | mute
— tectonickit | molly | two moons |
— archipelagokit | tom | two moons |
— hurricanekit | tom | two moons |
— whimbrelkit | molly | two moons | | blind
— croissantkit | tom | two moons |
— eclairkit | molly | two moons |
— croquembouchekit | tom | two moons |
— mosquitokit | tom | six moons |
— pikakit | tom | five moons |
— barbastellekit | tom | one moon |
— serotinekit | tom | one moon |
— noctulekit | tom | one moon |
— pipistrellekit | molly | one moon | | runt

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
— goldenpoint | violinpaw | six
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth, climbing
— flamingonose | threepaw | five
— orangeray | lynxpaw | four
— sopranocavern | genetpaw | three
xxxxxhunting
— rookwhisker | martenpaw | three
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth
— termitetongue | chasmpaw | three
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth
— juncoflight | gannetpaw | one
xxxxxnone
— twilightpounce | spectacledpaw | one
xxxxxnone
𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— morningwhisper (morning light) and butterflyleap (butterfly's flight) of owlclan
— boarshine (forsythiashine) of charclan
— flamingonose (pixie) of strawclan
— orangeray of dewclan
— coatiheart of rainclan
— valleyrunner, twilightpounce, and raventalon of twistedclan
— thistleheart of mooseclan
— sopranocavern and violinpaw of roseclan
— genetpaw and martenpaw of relicclan
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
aloekit | zero moons | stillborn
dicekit | zero moons | stillborn
myotiskit | zero moons | weakness after birth
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
— borage | reduces fever & produces milk | x01
— catmint | cures greencough | x01
— chamomile | strengthens heart & soothes mind | x01
— cobwebs | stops bleeding | x01
— feverfew | reduces body temperature | x01
— goldenrod | heals wounds | x01
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
— mice | one serving | four
— vole | one serving | six
— rabbit | two servings | four
— stoat | two servings | four
— small fish | two servings | zero
— big fish | three servings | one
— bird | three servings | three
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
— honey | soothes throats | x01
— poppy seeds | soothes shock | x01
— raspberry leaves | eases pain & stops bleeding | x00
— sweet-sedge | eases infection | x01
— tansy | cures coughs | x01
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— sweethen | can find weaned kits on border patrols, makes apprentices learn one skill automatically, & brings back a chicken or rabbit from hunting
— richterscreech | excels at finding cats on patrols, lessens chance of stillborns, must have two or more mates for powers to work. powers are currently activated.

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

driftclan | 007

Postby dstars » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:19 pm

' ' in the process of healing ' '

' ' but its time to say goodbye? ' '

number of cats: 010| next above ones visit: Oct 31 | pebbles: 0020 | mod: kazin | servings: 011| servings needed: 000

events
    - frozenhoney joins Driftclan.
    - mothglow gives birth to the four kits, kestrelkit, cottonkit, coalkit, and milkkit
    - briarsea, silkstar, and palestag go hunting in Elders Forest.
    - simon goes hunting at Tidepools.
    - tangerinebelly goes on the hunt for tansy and chamomile.
    - silkstar and tangerinebelly get married in the Celebration
    of Union.
    - x1 red snapper is consumed [ 3 servings ]

notes
    - i'm moving the medicine store to
    seperate, that ways its neater :]

males: 005 | females: 005
          Leader:
          silkstar | 38m | f

deputy:
          briarsea | 25m | f

healers:
          tangerinebelly | 43m | m

warriors:
          simon | 36m | m
          palestag | 29m | m
          frozenhoney | 28m | f

trainees:
          n/a

mothers:
          mothglow | 33m | f | nursing

kits:
          kestrelkit | 0m | m
          cottonkit | 0m | m
          coalkit | 0m | m
          milkkit | 0m | f

Old Ones:
          n/a

families:
          mothglow & unknown | kestrelkit,
          cottonkit, coalkit, milkkit
    ally clans:
    dm

Enemy Clans
    dm

borders
    north | clan name | dm
    east | clan name | dm
    south | clan Name | dm
    west | clan Name | dm

medicine store
    catnip | x2 |
    chamomile | x1 |
    cobwebs | x1 |
    lavender | x1 |
    wintergreen | x1 |
    chervil | x1 |
    marigold | x1 |
    inflammation.
    broom | x1 |
    honey | x1 |
    stick | x1 |
    blackberry leaves | x1 |
    tansy | 1x |
    sweet sedge | 1x |
    chickweed | x1 |

fresh-kill
    red snapper | x0 | 3 servings [ uncommon ]
    flounder | x1 | 2 servings [ common ]
    minnows | x1 | 1 servings [ common ]
    quail | x1 | 2 servings [ uncommon ]
    swallow | x1 | 2 servings [ common ]
    robin | x1 | 2 servings [ common ]
    wood mouse | x2 | 1 servings [ common ]
    crab | x0 | 2 servings [ rare ]

mentors
    mentor | apprentice | training

Above Ones
    cat name | cause of death
hi im dani!

ImageImageImage

19 - married - pet hoarder

dstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DUSTCLAN

Postby NekomaruNidais » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:43 pm

DustClan, believed to be named as such because it is older than the dust itself, has a long and storied history, even before its temporary disbandment several generations before. They are known to worship a group of deities called The Arcana, though little is known about DustClan outside of that. They live in an arid, hot climate, with mainly sandy and pale-coated cats, as dark-coated cats tend to have a difficult time living there.

There are a few specialized ranks in DustClan: Clairvoyants, Head Hunters, and Head Fighters. Clairvoyants are responsible for interpreting messages from the gods, as well as telling futures of other cats in the Clan. Head Hunters and Head Fighters are, respectively, responsible for managing hunts and distribution of prey, and border patrols. This frees up the Deputy to learn more leaderly duties.

// lemme know if anything is off or missing!
my thread links
arctofelis
jackhunds
dracofelis
hi, call me neko/nekomaru/whatever!
he/him, transgender male, gay
NekomaruNidais

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` pyreclan - vi.

Postby w0ah » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:59 am

...-Image

......████████████████████████████████

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
        population. 014 - toms. 07 - she-cats. 07 - servings. 04 - request. 00/00/00 - archives. here...............

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

iindentwip

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

actions for post vi.
        ─> consumption: the clan consumes a muskrat and a vole.
        ↪ request: none.

• hunting patrol: pyrestar, strawberrynose, pelicanface, & birchwind.
        • border patrol: none.
        • herb gathering: chervilgaze.
        • training: laurelpaw trains with ternwhisker.
        • other: the new warrior, birchwind, is welcomed into pyreclan.
        - ashenstep has gone into labor (father)! chervilgaze is with her to assist during the birth, with all herbs nearby for use.
        - chervilgaze cares for martinfang, robintuft, and ternwhisker during their moon of rest. he gives x1 feverfew to ternwhisker,
        and x1 catmint to sootpelt, while also preparing him for his two moons of rest.
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ───────────────────────
        THE LEADER
        - pyrestar ─ ♂ ─ 38 moons
        ↪ lives: ★★★★★★★★★ (9)
          ───────────────────────
          THE DEPUTY
          - strawberrynose ─ ♀ ─ 38 moons
          ↪ other information here
          ───────────────────────
          THE MEDICINE CAT
          - chervilgaze ─ ♂ ─ 51 moons
          ↪ skill points: ✦✦✦✦ (4)

────────────────────────
                warriors
                martinfang ─ ♂ ─ 25 moons
                pelicanface ─ ♂ ─ 28 moons
                robintuft ─ ♀ ─ 47 moons
                ternwhisker ─ ♀ ─ 35 moons
                sootpelt ─ ♂ ─ 41 moons
                birchwind ─ ♂ ─ 22 moons
          ────────────────────────
          apprentices
          laurelpaw ─ ♀ ─ 09 moons
          ───────────────────────
          queens
          gannetleap ─ ♀ ─ 46 moons
          ↪ nursing russetkit & kestrelkit
          ashenstep ─ ♀ ─ 32 moons
          ↪ due NOW!
          ───────────────────────
          kits
          russetkit ─ ♂ ─ 01 moons
          kestrelkit ─ ♀ ─ 01 moons
          ───────────────────────
          elders
          • name ─ ♀♂ ─ 00 moons
        ┌────────────────────────┐

allies & enemies
        group name , ally or enemy , user

bordering clans
        north; group name , username
        east ; group name , username
        south ; group name , username
        west ; group name , username

└────────────────────────┘
        ┌────────────────────────┐

prey pile
        meadow vole . . . . 1 servings (0)
        lemming . . . . . . . 1 servings (2)
        snowshoe hare . . . 2 servings (1)
        weasel . . . . . . . . 2 servings (2)
        muskrat . . . . . . . 3 servings (0)
        canada jay . . . . . 3 servings (0)

medicine storage
        here

└────────────────────────┘
        ┌─────────────────────────┐

training
        tern ⇾ laurelpaw (2): cl, hu, st,. .
        mentor ⇾ apprentice (#): skills . .

families & the deceased
        here

└─────────────────────────┘
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

0 - [ lochlain ]

Postby w0ah » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:58 am

w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 039 ]

Postby deimido » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:44 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
lagoonclan, hazeclan, kwamiclan, rainclan, strikersclan
whitebark, seaclan, flurryclan, shimmerclan
northernclan, the neighborhood, cloudclan, chaosclan
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

for some, the first snows have arrived. fo
r others, it is simply a chill in the air. reg
ardless, all clans will experience leaf-bare
as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens
and kits are more likely to die during birt
h, prey will flee from patrols, and loners a
re less likely to stray from their warm ci
ty homes. in addition, predators and sickn
esses abound, waiting for the chance to pi
ck off the weak. all in all, it is best for a cl
an to be at full strength during this time.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

no hunting occurred!xxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

no patrolling occurred!xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

heatherfrost gathered . .
↪ +1 deathberries.
↪ +1 willow bark.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned..
crane > combat.
pansy > combat.
dahlia > swimming.
alder > swimming.xxxxx

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    assessments
    ↪ reedpaw and caesar passed their assessments! kestrelstar welcomes them both as full warriors of lagoonclan.
    ↪ gobypaw, however, unfortunately failed. he'll need to try again next moon.
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

honeyheart's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 bird.

falconstreak's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.

hollyfeather's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.

splitface's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 vole.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

thunderjaw's patrol encountered . .
↪ a cat named dapple!xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

the med. cats gathered . .
↪ +1 dock.
↪ +1 broom.
↪ +1 stinging nettle.xxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned..
tempest > climbing.
silver > climbing.
aurora > nothing..
feather > climbing.
black > nothing..
soot > stalking.
iron > fighting.xxxxxxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    nursery related
    ↪ poppywish and sprucepaw confirmed rivermask's pregnancy! her litter is due in two moons.

assessments
    ↪ snowpaw passed his assessment! sleetstar welcomes him as a full warrior of northernclan.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

founding
    ↪ dustclan has been founded! katrione will assign you to a mod shortly.

mod notes
    ↪ the lilac calico bicolor was colored in by H155!

founding
    ↪ lochlain has been founded! your founder is currently being colored in by lyttlekytten and will be DMed to you soon.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OceanClan - day 6

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:51 am

(credit to fontmeme for banner)

♂: 4 ♀: 3 | Next Starclan Visit: Anytime | Pebbles: 17| Mod: Chamrosh

words

[ OceanClan eats one big fish ]
[ Wetwhisker & Pinepond go hunting ]
[ Crabstar trains Spiderpaw in swimming ] [ Stonewish trains Lightpaw in swimming ]
[ Bumblefeather practices her medicine ] [ Bumblefeather goes looking for herbs ]

Leader:
          Crabstar | 38 moons | ♂ | X

Deputy:
          Stonewish | 42 moons | ♀ | X

Medicine Cat:
          Bumblefeather | 41 moons | ♀ | X

Warriors:
          Wetwhisker | 49 moons | ♂ | X
          Pinepond | 43 moons | ♂ | X

Apprentices: