Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue May 21, 2019 4:28 pm

I'm going to restart my clan, SilverClan. I'm not happy with how it currently is, as in the way everything is shown and whatnot.

CATS TAKING
Swiftwind, Shadowleap, Wishkit, Bramblekit, and Tigerkit

Swiftwind will become Swiftstar, leader of the new clan.

Shadowleap will become a she-cat
and become a queen.

Bramblekit and Tigerkit will
remain siblings and are adopted by Shadowleap.

Wishkit will remain as is and is
adopted by Shadowleap and is the
two toms' adopted sister.

PREY
Mice
Water Vole
Snow Hares
Trout
Eagles
Vultures

PREDATORS
Mountain Lions (RARE)
Foxes (RARE)
Mountain Goat
Bighorn Sheep
BASIC INFO
CLAN NAME; AspenClan
TERRITORY The clan lives on top of
a huge mountain, a large river flowing
through the middle and down into a
waterfall. The mountaintop has patches
of frost-covered grass. Prey is scarce but
the clan survives. The cats are lean and
long furred to survive the harsh leaf-bares.

RANKS
high
Leader - Leader
Successor - Deputy
Healer - Heals hurt or sick cats with herbs
Spiritual Connectors - Speaks to ancestors
middle
Queens - She-cat watching or caring for kits
Kits - cats who cannot hunt nor fight
Seniors - elders
low
Hunters - Hunt for the clan
Warriors - Fighters/protect the clan
Trainees - apprentices

DEN MATERIALS
Rocks - protection, reinforcement
Moss - Nests
Fresh Mud - used with rocks, patch in cracks or drafts.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Wed May 22, 2019 7:33 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the silverblood empire is divided by blood - silver or red. silvers are highborn, believed to be alike to gods, and they are given the highest ranks to serve. reds are lowborn, and they are destined to serve underneath silvers, who are believed to be superior to them.

jacos is a fictional region of scotland in which the silvers and reds of the silverblood empire live. they have claimed an abandoned castle for their home and their court. the castle is spacious and large, with each rank having their own room in which to sleep in. the king and his family (the queen consort/mother and heirs) sleep in the largest room of the entire castle. the second largest is given to the mothers and their children.

the silverblood empire welcomes each newcomer with open arms, however they expect not only the utmost loyalty, but also for them to do their part in whichever rank they are given, of course which is separated by blood. it is not rare for fights to break out within the ranks of the soldiers - if it were to happen, however, they are punished severely. this being said, it is not unusual for the king to be cruel when dealing with matters such as those.

the king - the monarch of the silverblood empire. their word is law.
    the queen [consort] - the mate of the king, but does not hold any real power.
    the queen mother - the mother of the reigning monarch.
    the heirs - the offspring of the king and the princes and princesses.
    the regent - the second in command to the reigning monarch, who rules only when the monarch is absent or sick.
    the seer - the healer of the silverblood empire with an extensive knowledge of herbs and remedies and has a connection with the gods.
    the seer’s apprentice - at the age of a squire who trains underneath the seer to take their place when they die.
    the lord commanders - leaders of a group of knights of seven or more.
    the knights - the hunters and fighters of the silverblood empire. they serve underneath lord commanders in groups of seven or more.
    the squires - young children from the ages of 6 moon cycles to 12, in training to be knights.
    the mothers - expecting or nursing females with children under the age of 6 moon cycles.
    the children - offspring who are or are under the age of 6 moon cycles.

if possible, could kacchan be my moderator, and could this be my founding king?
loosely based off the red queen series with ideas of my own.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panzram » Wed May 22, 2019 9:39 am

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇
the savannah upon which the felines of the kalahari live is a harsh place - one which they have to fight for survival against
animals such as lions and rhinos. the territory of the kalahari consists of the savannah, and the oasis in which they have ma
de camp. the kalahari are wary of strangers, but they are also welcoming. the rite of passage is an important part of the k
alahari clan that was passed down from their ancestors - it is where, when someone outside of the kalahari (or apprentices
who are old enough to join the kalahari) choose a member of the kalahari to fight. should they succeed, they are then wel
comed into the kalahari clan. it is a simple spar, and more often than not they succeed when the king ends the fight after a
ssessing their abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. the kalahari throne is also passed down through the generations, normal
ly. unless king resigns at the age of an elder, the chosen heir, or son, is then expected to challenge the king for the throne.
more often than not, it is the heir or son who will win the battle. it is not frowned upon for them to kill the king in this par
ticular battle, as the king’s reign has come to an end. other than that, the only other way the throne can be claimed is thr
ough challenging. should another think they are more fit to be king, they can challenge him for the throne, and can only wi
n by killing the king or severely wounding them enough that they can no longer fight, and then they will be cast out in dis
grace. the minimum age a challenger must be is thirty five moons old.

the hierarchy of kalahariclan is as follows:
KING; can also be called the ‘alpha’ of the clan as well. the king has complete control of the clan and is royalty. his heirs
and family are as well.
KING’S MATE; the king’s mate has no real power in the clan, however she (or he) is often influential to the king. should
their son, the heir, take the king’s place the king’s mate, if female, will then become known as the queen mother.
HEALER; the healer of the clan is extremely respected, ranking only beneath the king. they are known to be a very wise
cat with a deep connection to the gods.
COMMANDERS; there is a commander for the hunter and warrior ranks. the commander, one for hunters and one for wa
rriors, are the most intelligent and talented cats of their rank.
HUNTERS; the hunters are overseen by a commander and as their name suggests, they are responsible for hunting for the
clan. they are the quickest and most graceful cats of the clan. it is not unusual for warriors and hunters to merge temp
orarily should there be a shortage of, or not enough cats.
WARRIORS; the warriors are overseen by a commander and as their name suggests, they are responsible for defending the
clan, such as patrolling the borders. they are the strongest and fiercest cats of the clan. it is not unusual for hunters and
warriors to merge temporarily should there be a shortage of, or not enough cats.
APPRENTICES; apprentices are cats from the ages of six to twelve moons training to be hunters or warriors.
MOTHERS; the mothers are she-cats who are expecting cubs or nursing cubs from the ages of zero to six moons.
CUBS; the cubs are the young of the clan from zero to six moons old.

cabaro is the founder of kalahariclan. i would like to keep kacchan as my moderator.
(restarting, the night’s watch is disbanded. bringing five kits but i’m going to wait to add them until there is a mother
in the clan). inspiration credit goes to noctem.
panzram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HearshyPanda110 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:44 am

Hello, I saw the paper and I was wondering if I could be an Apprentice?
HearshyPanda110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HearshyPanda110 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:53 am

Hello, I would like to make a clan. My clan would be called Hollow clan. MY cat is called HearshyCloud and she's a she cat. She's really nice and loves rabbits, she also likes to look at the stars at night when they come out.
HearshyPanda110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

New Clan Foundings

Postby Katrione » Wed May 22, 2019 4:38 pm

DiamondDogg wrote:I'm going to restart my clan, SilverClan. I'm not happy with how it currently is, as in the way everything is shown and whatnot.

CATS TAKING
Swiftwind, Shadowleap, Wishkit, Bramblekit, and Tigerkit

Swiftwind will become Swiftstar, leader of the new clan.

Shadowleap will become a she-cat
and become a queen.

Bramblekit and Tigerkit will
remain siblings and are adopted by Shadowleap.

Wishkit will remain as is and is
adopted by Shadowleap and is the
two toms' adopted sister.

PREY
Mice
Water Vole
Snow Hares
Trout
Eagles
Vultures

PREDATORS
Mountain Lions (RARE)
Foxes (RARE)
Mountain Goat
Bighorn Sheep
BASIC INFO
CLAN NAME; AspenClan
TERRITORY The clan lives on top of
a huge mountain, a large river flowing
through the middle and down into a
waterfall. The mountaintop has patches
of frost-covered grass. Prey is scarce but
the clan survives. The cats are lean and
long furred to survive the harsh leaf-bares.

RANKS
high
Leader - Leader
Successor - Deputy
Healer - Heals hurt or sick cats with herbs
Spiritual Connectors - Speaks to ancestors
middle
Queens - She-cat watching or caring for kits
Kits - cats who cannot hunt nor fight
Seniors - elders
low
Hunters - Hunt for the clan
Warriors - Fighters/protect the clan
Trainees - apprentices

DEN MATERIALS
Rocks - protection, reinforcement
Moss - Nests
Fresh Mud - used with rocks, patch in cracks or drafts.

[ Silverclan has been refounded by Swiftstar! ]
      [ Your mod will be Kazin ]
      [ You have three posts to stock pile prey for your Clan ]
      [ All pebbles from your previous Clan can be transferred over to your new Clan ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
panzram wrote:
𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇
the savannah upon which the felines of the kalahari live is a harsh place - one which they have to fight for survival against
animals such as lions and rhinos. the territory of the kalahari consists of the savannah, and the oasis in which they have ma
de camp. the kalahari are wary of strangers, but they are also welcoming. the rite of passage is an important part of the k
alahari clan that was passed down from their ancestors - it is where, when someone outside of the kalahari (or apprentices
who are old enough to join the kalahari) choose a member of the kalahari to fight. should they succeed, they are then wel
comed into the kalahari clan. it is a simple spar, and more often than not they succeed when the king ends the fight after a
ssessing their abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. the kalahari throne is also passed down through the generations, normal
ly. unless king resigns at the age of an elder, the chosen heir, or son, is then expected to challenge the king for the throne.
more often than not, it is the heir or son who will win the battle. it is not frowned upon for them to kill the king in this par
ticular battle, as the king’s reign has come to an end. other than that, the only other way the throne can be claimed is thr
ough challenging. should another think they are more fit to be king, they can challenge him for the throne, and can only wi
n by killing the king or severely wounding them enough that they can no longer fight, and then they will be cast out in dis
grace. the minimum age a challenger must be is thirty five moons old.

the hierarchy of kalahariclan is as follows:
KING; can also be called the ‘alpha’ of the clan as well. the king has complete control of the clan and is royalty. his heirs
and family are as well.
KING’S MATE; the king’s mate has no real power in the clan, however she (or he) is often influential to the king. should
their son, the heir, take the king’s place the king’s mate, if female, will then become known as the queen mother.
HEALER; the healer of the clan is extremely respected, ranking only beneath the king. they are known to be a very wise
cat with a deep connection to the gods.
COMMANDERS; there is a commander for the hunter and warrior ranks. the commander, one for hunters and one for wa
rriors, are the most intelligent and talented cats of their rank.
HUNTERS; the hunters are overseen by a commander and as their name suggests, they are responsible for hunting for the
clan. they are the quickest and most graceful cats of the clan. it is not unusual for warriors and hunters to merge temp
orarily should there be a shortage of, or not enough cats.
WARRIORS; the warriors are overseen by a commander and as their name suggests, they are responsible for defending the
clan, such as patrolling the borders. they are the strongest and fiercest cats of the clan. it is not unusual for hunters and
warriors to merge temporarily should there be a shortage of, or not enough cats.
APPRENTICES; apprentices are cats from the ages of six to twelve moons training to be hunters or warriors.
MOTHERS; the mothers are she-cats who are expecting cubs or nursing cubs from the ages of zero to six moons.
CUBS; the cubs are the young of the clan from zero to six moons old.

cabaro is the founder of kalahariclan. i would like to keep kacchan as my moderator.
(restarting, the night’s watch is disbanded. bringing five kits but i’m going to wait to add them until there is a mother
in the clan). inspiration credit goes to noctem.

[ Kalahariclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Kacchan ]
      [ You have three posts to stockpile prey for your Clan ]
      [ All pebbles from your previous Clan can be transferred over to your new Clan ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HearshyPanda110 wrote:Hello, I saw the paper and I was wondering if I could be an Apprentice?

HearshyPanda110 wrote:Hello, I would like to make a clan. My clan would be called Hollow clan. MY cat is called HearshyCloud and she's a she cat. She's really nice and loves rabbits, she also likes to look at the stars at night when they come out.

[ Hello! Please read the front page on how to play and look at examples of other players starters. If you want to talk or get help with your starter, please post on the fanclub thats linked on the front page instead of here ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hazilnut's Sub Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Season: Leaf-bare
    Weather: Cold weather has come into the territory, this moon is particularly windy too. With the high winds the cold has pierced many cat's pelts, making the changing weather unbearable for some. The cold weather has also made prey hard to find. Some clans will start to see snow falling, covering the dens and tree tops.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!
    Please see the new changes found on the front page.
    There are two lists for herbs; one, two

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Mountainstar, Barkspring, Stonetail, Twigstep, Sandsplash & Jewelfur
Near the Lake: Stoneburr, Streammist, Redheart, Shellwhisker, Songsnow & Fawnleap
Around the Caves: Ivynose, Featherwillow, Echobreeze, Bloomfall & Autumnleaf

patrols - North & East Borders: Foxtrot, Kestrelfire, Ebonyflame, Archeye, Cherryfoot & Sunheart
South & West Borders: Beargaze, Sealfur, Daisyear, Ashfire, Sleekfur & Blizzardstorm
Building Materials: Snowtail, Minnowstream, Rippleshine, Mothpool & Crowtail

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilybloom gather herbs and practice medicine
kittings - n/a
relationships - Ivynose & Snowtail take a romantic walk and try for their second litter
mentoring - offensive combat:
defensive combat:
tracking: Halfpaw, Hollypaw & Flutterpaw
climbing:
amateur hunting: Tigerpaw & Dustpaw
stalking: Acornpaw, Willowpaw, Littlepaw & Minipaw
swimming:
hunting:
amateur combat:

assessments - Dewpaw & Oakpaw go for their hunting assessment, Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw go for their warrior assessments
rank changes - Sunheart and Blizzardstorm join the rank of warriors

mod notes - camp is located in a large cave system and the dens are at the end of smaller tunnels that branch off the main cave, the entrance is behind a waterfall
I'm still a little unsure how this works, but the following cats need adult images: Ashfire, Mothpool (grey), Sleekfur (top left), Sunheart, Blizzardstorm, Stonetail, Bloomfall, Songsnow (bottom)

consumes - Moonclan consumes 10 servings, finishing off x2 small fish, x1 hare & x1 bird

Mountainstar, Barkspring, Stonetail, Twigstep, Sandsplash and Jewelfur caught a bird.
    Stoneburr, Streammist, Redheart, Shellwhisker, Songsnow and Fawnleap find two half frozen frogs, good enough to eat.
    Ivynose, Featherwillow, Echobreeze, Bloomfall and Autumnleaf caught two mice.
    Foxtrot, Kestrelfire, Ebonyflame, Archeye, Cherryfoot and Sunheart find nothing of interest.
    Beargaze, Sealfur, Daisyear, Ashfire, Sleekfur and Blizzardstorm find the scent of foxes!
    Snowtail, Minnowstream, Rippleshine, Mothpool and Crowtail gathered two sticks and two feathers.
    Blossomspeck and Lilybloom gather catmint.
    Blossomspeck and Lilybloom keep their skills sharp and both remain at 5SP.
    Ivynose and Snowtail were unsuccessful!
    Halfpaw and Flutterpaw learn the tracking skill.
    Tigerpaw and Dustpaw learned amature hunting
    Willowpaw, Littlepaw and Minipaw learned the stalking skill
    Acornpaw and Hollypaw failed to learn something this moon.
    Dewpaw and Oakpaw pass their hunting assessment!
    Icypaw, Sootpaw, Robinpaw and Hawkpaw all pass their warrior assessments!
    Peachpaw failed their warrior assessment, better luck next time.
    Mountainstar and Quailkit have caught greencough. They both need catmint and Mountainstar needs to rest for two posts or risk getting worse.
    Sealfur, Beargaze, Cherryfoot and Ebonyflame have all caught colds! They will need to rest or risk getting worse.

Mod Notes: As far as I am aware you (the player) find adult pics for your cats, I don't mind helping though! Keep in mind, when finding adult pics they have to remain the same looking or at least as close as possible.
    Ashfire, Mothpool, Sleekfur, Sunheart, Blizzardstorm, Stonetail, Bloomfall (calicos are hard, but I found one close enough), Songsnow

our promise. wrote:Image
-1 borage
loudbreeze gives birth to two mollies and a tom! she calls them breezekit, swiftkit and coldkit
cindermask goes herb hunting
tinypaw goes herb hunting
nightrunner, hazilpaw, cindermask, scarletdawn and ripplepaw go on patrol
+scarletdawn trains ripplepaw in hunting
+nightrunner trains hazilpaw in tracking
toothpaw goes on his warriors assessment
venomstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior
the clan has nothing to eat.

Cindermask found yarrow.
    Tinypaw found no herbs.
    Nightrunner, Hazilpaw, Cindermask, Scarletdawn and Ripplepaw found a warrior while on patrol.
    Ripplepaw learns the hunting skill and even brought back a mouse she caught!
    Hazilpaw learns the tracking skill.
    Toothpaw failed their assessment, better luck next time!
    Starclan heard Venomstar and sent a warrior.
    Spiderclan is starving! They must eat all the needed serving next post or a cat will die due to starvation! (Starts with the youngest cat)

Mod Notes: Don't forget that one of Loudbreeze's kits has died. She gave birth to three but only two are living. I put the pictures of all the kits because some like them for archives/lists. Also, please look at the front for the new changes, you will need to add a small section for den materials and this might help with your prey situation.

mukuroikusabas wrote:Image
Pipistrellestar goes on border patrol.
Pipistrellestar and Beechwhisper go hunting.
Beechwhisper goes herb searching.
Beechwhisper studies medicine.
Pipistrellestar looks for den building supplies (they live in a cave).

Pipistrellestar found 2 pebbles while on patrol.
    Pipistrellestar and Beechwhisper caught a stoat.
    Beechwhisper found alder bark. (The top of my post might help you locate alder bark)
    Beechwhisper is current on their studies and remains at a 5 skill point level.
    Pipistrellestar found moss x2.

savages wrote:Image
[ fómhar asks starclan for a medicine cat ]

[ fómhar and naofa go hunting ]
[ liopard and paiste go hunting ]
[ luimneach and bainne go on patrol ]

[ robinclan fast ]

Starclan heard Fómhar and sent a medicine cat. You can choose five herbs to start.
    Fómhar and Naofa caught a hare.
    Liopard and Paiste were unable to catch something.
    Luimneach and Bainne return early from patrol, empty pawed, but can say that there was nothing of interest at the border.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Thu May 23, 2019 4:47 am

Leafbare
For some, the first snows have arrived. For others, it is simply a chill in the air. Regardless, all clans will experience leafbare as a harsh and unforgiving season. Queens and kits are more likely to die during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city homes. In addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak. All in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time.

Announcements
None

Personal Notes
Use this herbs list for: all clans.
Use this herbs list for: none.

First Clans
Finchclan | Wildclan | The Seelie Court | Peachclan | Amberclan | Duneclan | Stoneclan | Dappleclan | Waveclan | Quartzclan | Hurricaneclan | Whisperclan | Direwolf League | Spruceclan

Second Clans
Paragonclan | The Sanctuary | Cats of Limestone | Relicclan

Trggrd wrote:

[ Lilypetal's patrol finds nothing of interest. However, they find themselves staying outside for longer than they should and both Flamepelt and Lilypetal get frostbite while Gingerleaf gets a mild cough. Though Gingerleaf's cough goes away quickly, Flamepelt and Lilypetal's conditions continue to worsen until they finally pass away in their sleep, a few days apart. ]
[ Bramblefoot's patrol catches x1 hare. ]
[ The medicine cats gather x1 parsley, x1 fern, x1 mouse bile, and x1 hawthorne berry. ]

[ Stonepaw and Jaypaw learn tracking. ]
[ Moonpaw learns balance. ]

[ Furtuft, Mountpaw, Mosspaw, Clawtail, and Deadpaw may return to their duties. The place where Mountpaw's left ear was has scabbed over and left a scar. ]

[ Lilypetal is now pregnant! She will give birth in two posts. ]
[ Ambereye gives birth to one healthy kit. ]

[ Starclan grants Pinestar's request of a warrior. ]

faerie; wrote:

[ Ivystripe's patrol catches x1 big fish. ]
[ Dawntuft's patrol catches x1 vole and x1 small fish. ]
[ Oakstem's patrol catches the scent of a badger and notice its tracks in the northwest area of Amberclan's territory. It seems as though it has not left and will need to be dealt with quickly, unless the clan wants its younger members to be hurt or possible killed in a confrontation. ]
[ Foxwhisker's patrol finds a small kitten, who calls themselves Lilac, who insists that they have a friend named Owl. Does the patrol look for them or ignore it? ]
[ The medicine cats find x1 wood sorrel, x1 horsetail, x1 water hemlock, x1 fennel, and x1 chamomile. ]

[ Pebblepaw and Wolfpaw learn climbing. ]

[ Willowtail gives birth to two kittens, both mollies.]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:41 am

Season: Leaf-bare
    Weather: Cold weather has come into the territory, this moon is particularly windy too. With the high winds the cold has pierced many cat's pelts, making the changing weather unbearable for some. The cold weather has also made prey hard to find. Some clans will start to see snow falling, covering the dens and tree tops.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!
    Please see the new changes found on the front page.
    There are two lists for herbs; one, two

| Snowclan | Moleclan | Lakeclan | Twistedclan | Twilightclan | Jaggedclan | Larch's Advance | Lotusclan |

spasticjazzhands wrote:Image
HUNTING PATROLS
The Clan consumes nine shrew (9 servings).
Rainsong, Birchwhisker, Sunchaser, Ruststripe, and Stonefrost hunt.
Nightpelt, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Maplebreeze, Stormheart, and Starlingsky hunt.
Snowstorm, Claystream, Rushingflame, Flameleap, Valleyrunner, and Honeytail hunt.

BORDER PATROLS
Crowtalon, Minnowflash, Graybelly, Windcall, and Quietstep patrol borders.
Morningstar, Finchflight, Thistlefur, and Jaywhistle look for den materials.

HERB PATROLS
Galalight hunts for herbs.

MEDICAL TREATMENTS
Spottednose takes 1 deathberry and dies.

TRAINING
All apprentices train in Hunting.

RANK CHANGES
Spottednose dies and Galalight is the main medicine cat.
Neritefang retires to the elder's den.
Patchpaw attempts his warrior assessment. If he passes, he shall be named Patchstep.
Dovepaw attempts her warrior assessment. If she passes, she shall be named Dovestrike.
Petalpaw attempts her warrior assessment. If she passes, she shall be named Petalfall.

FAMILY CHANGES
none this moon

CLAN CHANGES
Snowstorm joins (found last post)!

OTHER
Leader den is in a hollowed tree stump.
Medicine den is under a few bushes alongside the cabin.
Warriors/apprentices/queens/kits/elders all stay in various parts of the abandoned cabin.
Hope this helps for den building materials!
also how long do dens take to decay?
getting fun new coding soon

Rainsong, Birchwhisker, Sunchaser, Ruststripe, and Stonefrost caught two shrews.
    Nightpelt, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Maplebreeze, Stormheart, and Starlingsky caught a squirrel.
    Snowstorm, Claystream, Rushingflame, Flameleap, Valleyrunner, and Honeytail caught a mouse.
    Crowtalon, Minnowflash, Graybelly, Windcall, and Quietstep find 3 pebbles while on patrol.
    Morningstar, Finchflight, Thistlefur, and Jaywhistle gathered two moss and two feathers.
    Galalight found dried oak leaves.
    Spottednose is now a star among the sky.
    Softpaw, Tigerpaw, Cinderpaw and Riverpaw all learn the hunting skill.
    Patchpaw and Petalpaw pass their assessment and become warriors.
    Dovepaw failed their assessment, better luck next time!

Mod Notes: There is a 5 post den decay, so in five posts your dens will start to need repairs. You can also make a little list of den materials that your clan will have, it helps me a lot to be honest.

welcomes ;; ➵ jaggedclan welcomes pikemist as a warrior.

hunting ;; ➵ pikemist, thistleheart, sagetalon, and oakpaw hunt.
➵ mountainsong, addersong, cherrystep, and ravenflight hunt.

patrols ;; ➵ mistmoor, scarletstrike, cinderflame, and twocrow patrol.
➵ thicketbelly, sweethen, violetmurmur, and rookpaw patrol.

herb searching ;; ➵ none this moon.

healing ;; ➵ none this moon.

kittings ;; ➵ none this moon.

new mates ;; ➵ none this moon.

new ranks ;; ➵ ravenpaw is now ravenflight!
➵ sunkit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitstar wishes for his mentor to be scarletstrike.
➵ foxkit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitstar wishes for her mentor to be ospreycloud.
➵ dawnkit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitstar wishes for her mentor to be weaselwind.
➵ shadekit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitstar wishes for her mentor to be pikemist.
➵ whiskerkit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitstar wishes for her mentor to be egretmuzzle.
➵ pebblekit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitstar wishes for his mentor to be swiftscreech.
➵ mothkit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitstar wishes for his mentor to be shadowflame.
➵ wildkit is now six moons old and ready to be an apprentice. summitsar wishes for his mentor to be sweethen.

training ;; ➵ witherthorn trains featherpaw in fighting.
➵ eveningpounce trains tigerpaw in climbing.
➵ duskpelt trains birchpaw in climbing.
➵ sagetalon trains oakpaw in pouncing.
➵ frostfall trains juncopaw in hunting.
➵ thicketbelly trains rookpaw in hunting.
➵ haypelt trains duckpaw in hunting.

assessments ;; ➵ none this moon.

requests ;; ➵ none this moon.

consumes ;; ➵ jaggedclan consumes one small fish, one hare, and one mountain bird.

deaths ;; ➵ none this moon.

notes for mod ;; ➵ i forgot all eight of those kits were born on the same post. oh this is gonna be fun. is there any way i can start with a higher apprentice den number since all eight kits are moving up and i have nothing in my store as this is my first time posting as the update? or will i have to just let five of them sleep outside until i can get enough to update?

Pikemist, Thistleheart, Sagetalon, and Oakpaw were unable to catch anything.
    Mountainsong, Addersong, Cherrystep, and Ravenflight caught two stoats.
    Mistmoor, Scarletstrike, Cinderflame, and Twocrow find the scent of foxes while on patrol!
    Thicketbelly, Sweethen, Violetmurmur, and Rookpaw find nothing of interest while on patrol.
    Sunkit, Foxkit, Dawnkit, Shadekit, Whiskerkit, Pebblekit, Mothkit and Wildkit have all become apprentices!
    Featherpaw has learned the fighting skill.
    Tigerpaw and Birchpaw learn the climbing skill.
    Oakpaw learned the pouncing skill.
    Juncopaw and Dusckpaw learned the hunting skill.
    Rookpaw was unable to learn anything this moon.

Mod Notes: You actually start out with twenty pebbles and every post you make for your clan will give you four pebbles. All clans will have dens built up to support their current cat total. So if you have 16 apprentices then you will have a den that can hold 20 apprentices. I believe there is a little wiggle room for kits becoming apprentices so you should be okay.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Thu May 23, 2019 6:54 am

SMOKECLAN
We rise from the flames that destroyed us, and choke you in your sleep.

SmokeClan can hardly be considered a clan, in all honesty. It’s more or less a gang; a hostile mafia-esque group of rogues who are hell bent on vengeance against those cats who abandoned them, who misled them, who betrayed them. These cats are mostly youngsters, aged anywhere from 8 to 30 moons, and have no qualms with mercilessly and brutally killing those who oppose them. There is no saving these bastard souls: they’re too far gone to even think of saving.

SmokeClan is easily identifiable by the teeth/claws in their tattered collars. They tend to keep these as memorabilia from their past conquests, as a sort of chilling reminder not to mess with them. You can easily identify the leader by the crow skull attached to their collar as well; bones, especially skulls, are seen as higher insignias of power. If a cat has a single crow skull in their collar, they are the leader. If they have a rat skull in their collar as well as teeth and claws, they are either seconds or medics. Anything else is a lower rank.

They’ve set up their camp in an abandoned RV by a twoleg campsite. This area is thickly wooded, and the RV is overgrown with shrubs and vines. Common predators include hawks, owls, dogs, twolegs, and bears. There is a winding stream a little ways west of the RV where SmokeClan gets their water from.

There are no ranks in SmokeClan, aside from the leader, seconds and medics. Instead, the clan is divided into four factions.
The Kits are those younger than 15 moons. These cats are to be protected at all times.
The Brothers are older toms, from 16 moons and up, who hunt/scavenge/patrol for the clan.
The Sisters are older mollies, from 16 moons and up, who hunt/scavenge/patrol for the clan.
The Veterans are cats 25 moons and up who protect the clan. They are the clan’s soldiers, and for every patrol that goes out, one Veteran must accompany them. The leader/seconds/medics are grouped into this faction.

Fun Facts:
•) Very few SmokeClan cats have discovered flint, and can make torches - whether they use said torches for lighting in a dark cave or burning down a rival clan’s camp is anyone’s guess.
•) Most SmokeClan cats use British twoleg slang instead of feline slang.
•) The leader of SmokeClan is a tiny she-cat by the name of Mercy.

I am restarting my clan.
I’ll be keeping Ramstomp, Howlretch, Breezefur, Sharktooth, and Softbaby. As for all of my other cats, I’d prefer if they weren’t adopted out. I would like to request a new founder.
Last edited by Eyeris on Sat May 25, 2019 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me