Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Shiningclan 037

Postby Kazin » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:10 pm

Number of Cats: 051 | 26 ♂ | 25 ♀ | 9 servings needed next serving needed at 56
Herb Storage | Deceased Cats | Mates / Family

The day had come for the cats to make their move. The fortunate thing was that Asterlight, while out on a patrol, managed to find what seemed to be a different abandoned Twoleg building. The patrols had stuck around for a while to make sure no other creature was living there, but the only smells from the place were that of prey. It was with happy hearts that the clan made the very short move across the field, a short ways across the forest, and into the new barn. It was more open than their previous installment had been, so it was definitely going to be an adjustment for some, but there was already construction underway by the warriors and apprentices to make sectioned dens. On this day, Cricketheart was in charge of a small group - the rest having been sent out to make sure the territory was truly safe. Scorchstar didn't want anyone getting lax in a new place, even if it seemed safe. The Clan had already encountered Silversky and Pineleap, two warriors from different clans who had been travelling in this new territory, as well as Pineleap's very small travelling companion - a deaf kit, barely old enough to open his eyes, that Pineleap said was named Mousekit. His mother did not want him, banishing him from the clan even though he was helpless. It was this that made Pineleap seek new shelter, not wanting to leave the defenseless kit alone. It was fortunate that they found the warrior and the tiny kit when they did; Timberleaf had said if they found the pair any later, Mousekit would have been dead. As it was, Cricketheart looked over at Cindersong, who had Mousekit nuzzled against her belly. She was ready to have her own kits at any second, and had immediately fallen in love with the new tom. She said she would raise him as her own, and Rabbitmask agreed as well. It was a touching moment, especially for Pineleap, as he said he didn't want anything to happen to the kit. He was a fighter, Pineleap had said.

Since most cats were out on patrol, it left only a few in the camp to continue working on den building. A makeshift medicine den was nearly done, Timberleaf using a pre-existing structure that had fallen in the barn to cover with moss and leaves, making it smaller and den-like. He and Olivepaw seemed quite happy in there. It had also been discussed that warriors and apprentices would just sleep in the open, as there was no point in making a large den for them. No cat was particularly bothered by this, though warriors did get one section of the back of the building, and apprentices another. The leader, deputy, and advisers got their own spot - up high, where Scorchstar liked it. The cats had to climb, just like they had to at their old place, to get to the loft, but they liked it just fine. There was just enough space for these cats to comfortably sleep, and good that they did because they didn't need to be taking up space on the bottom.

Cricketheart was working on one of the last tasks left to do at their new home; the nursery. With most cats gone, it left him with Silversky, Pineleap, and Emberthorn. It was mostly silent, though Pineleap was quite the talker in their down time. He was the one that Cricketheart assigned to get new moss and sticks when they needed it, just to have some peace.

On the third trip Pineleap had to make, as he jabbered about something random all the way until he was outside of the camp, Silversky rolled her eyes, speaking for the first time. "He sure is something," she said sarcastically, placing another stick on the wall they were building. Cricketheart chuckled, agreeing. He glanced over at the new she-cat, catching her own gaze and looking away quickly. It had not escaped his notice that she was a pretty cat, though he was unsure if he should strike up anything with her since she already had kits, a fateful thing that had been figured out as soon as she arrived once Thymetail and Hollyfoot cried out her name and came bounding up to her. And undoubtedly a mate.

Almost as if she had read his mind, Silversky continued, "I remember my ex-mate talked a lot like that cat," she pointed out nonchalantly, though she did catch a small glimpse at Cricketheart to see his surprise, and she smirked. "Hence why he's my ex-mate now. Sometimes I wonder if all toms are the same..."

Cricketheart was quick, but he stumbled over his words as he replied. "O-oh, I don't think all of them are like that! Er, well, all of us, anyway," he added, wincing in embarrassment. Silversky laughed heartily, shaking her head.

"I know," she said lightly, nudging Cricketheart's shoulder with her nose. "Only kidding. You seem like a decent cat yourself."

At that, Emberthorn made a pretend gagging imitation, though in a joking manner. All three cats shared a hearty laugh after that, though Cricketheart couldn't help but to feel that perhaps he and Silversky could be meant to be after all...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ Hunting ]
Birchstorm, Nightfrost, Raventail,
Thornstrike, Maplecloud, and Sorrelpaw hunt.
Asterlight, Rabbitmask, Ashbreeze,
Thymetail, Ferretclaw, and Deerleg hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
Appleclaw, Hailstep, Jaguarbite,
Honeyflame, Hollyfoot,
and Darkthunder patrol
the borders.

[ Herb Gather ]
not this moon.
    [ Rank Up ]
    Sorrelpaw is ready to
    take her warrior assessment! If she
    passes, she will return as Sorrelbreeze.

[ Mates / Kits ]
    Cindersong due!
    Rabbitmask is the father.
    Timberleaf and Olivepaw assist
    with x1 ragwort and x1 fennel.
    Silversky and Cricketheart
    become mates; they wish
    to try for kits.

[ Other / Request ]
    ShiningClan consumes 3 rabbits
    [9 servings].
    Scorchstar requests an elder.
[ Training ]
Fighting: Rainpaw, Minkpaw,
and Martenpaw.

Stealth: Ivypaw, Peachpaw,
and Seedpaw.

Hunting: Rowanpaw, Pikepaw,
and Shadowpaw.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Leader
Scorchstar | 59 moons | ♂ |
Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy
Cricketheart | 42 moons | ♂ |

Medicine Cats
Timberleaf | 27 moons | ♂ |
Olivepaw | 10 moons | ♀ |

Advisers
Birchstorm | 42 moons | ♂ |
Appleclaw | 38 moons | ♂ |
Daisypatch | 35 moons | ♀ |
Asterlight | 16 moons | ♂ |

Warriors
Firesong | 64 moons | ♀ |
Argentfang | 58 moons | ♂ |
Thornstrike | 48 moons | ♂ |
Silversky | 45 moons | ♀ |
Cherryheart | 42 moons | ♂ |
Snowflower | 40 moons | ♀ |
Nightfrost | 39 moons | ♀ |
Apprentices
Sorrelpaw | 14 moons | ♀ |
Ghostpaw | 11 moons | ♀ |
Rainpaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
Minkpaw | 10 moons | ♀ |
Martenpaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
Ivypaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
Rowanpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
Peachpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
Seedpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
Pikepaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
Shadowpaw | 6 moons | ♀ |

Queens
Turtlegaze | 51 moons | ♀ |
Slatefang | 31 moons | ♀ |
Cindersong | 31 moons | ♀ |

Kits
Dustkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
Swiftkit | 4 moons | ♂ |
Shrikekit | 4 moons | ♂ |
Mousekit | 0 moons | ♂ |
filler filler filler
filler filler filler
Warriors (cont.)
Raspberryfur | 39 moons | ♀ |
Pineleap | 39 moons | ♂ |
Maplecloud | 38 moons | ♀ |
Deerleg | 37 moons | ♂ |
Jaguarbite | 33 moons | ♂ |
Ferretclaw | 29 moons | ♀ |
Hollyfoot | 29 moons | ♀ |
Thymetail | 29 moons | ♂ |
Rabbitmask | 26 moons | ♂ |
Rivergaze | 26 moons | ♀ |
Darkthunder | 25 moons | ♂ |
Raventail | 23 moons | ♀ |
Honeyflame | 23 moons | ♀ |
Ashbreeze | 22 moons | ♂ |
Emberthorn | 22 moons | ♀ |
Bramblepond | 19 moons | ♂ |
Hailstep | 16 moons | ♂ |
Owltalon | 16 moons | ♀ |
Dunewhisker | 13 moons | ♂ |

Elders
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Mentors
Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Cindersong | Sorrelpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Thornstrike | Rainpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Snowflower | Minkpaw | H,St, Sw, F, T.
Scorchstar | Martenpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Thymetail | Ivypaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Rabbitmask | Rowanpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Daisypatch | Peachpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Honeyflame | Seedpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Ashbreeze | Pikepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Darkthunder | Shadowpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Ally Clans: none (open)
Enemy clans: none (open)

Borders:
North | open | location
South | open | location
East | open | location
West | open | location

filler filler filler
filler filler filler
filler filler filler
filler filler filler

Fresh-Kill Pile
Mouse | x8 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x8 | 3 servings
Bird | x5 | 3 servings
Small fish | x7 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
Frog | x8 | 1 serving

Three rabbits consumed
this moon.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xii ]

Postby solyn » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 29 cats [ 14 fem : 15 male ]
servings required: 06
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: 27th apr
moons since last nonsense: 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    The clan was quiet with everyone else trying to keep busy. Whisperpaw supposed it was natural: if you were busy thinking about literally anything else, your demons didn't have time to catch up. Luckily, his demons seemed to be keeping at bay for now, as if they were aware of the bereavement period the clan had allowed him. The downside of this was that he was horribly bored, lazing about the camp with just Poppywish, the queens and the new elder for company.
    The new elder was a bit much for him- she looked like his recently deceased sister, and she had a booming voice and a deep chuckle that would have been warm under normal circumstances, but left him feeling hollow. She'd wandered onto the territory a few days back, and Thunderjaw and Minkfur had brought her back to the camp. Whisperpaw thought it might have been odd to keep the pair of them on the same patrol day in and day out, but neither complained and neither looked afraid. If it had been him, he would have sent Howlingeye with them.
    "Storm's coming," Magpiefeather said, and Whisperpaw opened one eye to blink at her. The sun shone overhead, cutting through the harsh chill that had settled in the stead of Leaf-fall. "Sky was red this morning," she said, without any more prompting, "an old proverb from the moors, you know. Red in the morning is a storm warning." Whisperpaw shook his head a little, but he smiled despite himself. At least the elder didn't treat him with the same fragile tenderness, as if he were going to break at any given second.
    "I'm pretty sure that's not how weather works," he said, pushing himself to his paws. Magpiefeather gave a fluid shrug, and shot him an impish smile. It always struck him that she seemed younger than elder age, but every time he looked at her eyes, he remembered that Poppywish had said her sight was going rapidly, which was probably why she'd been made to retire. Either way, she seemed determined to stay active around camp. Whisperpaw wondered if Galepaw would have been like that, given the opportunity.
    "You're young yet," Magpiefeather said, "you've plenty of time to see that I'm right." He laughed despite himself. "You know, you do have something better to do than argue with your elders, boy." Whisperpaw blinked, cocking his head at her. Magpiefeather's expression softened, as she nodded up the incline to Poppywish's den. His smile faltered, and he looked away, staring hard at the ground. "I know it's not the same as losing a sister, but that poor thing has lost something too. Perhaps it might be nice for you to talk about it."
    "I could talk about it with you," Whisperpaw suggested, desperate to stay away from the den. The den always brought flashes: Poppywish's grief-stricken expression; blood soaking his ginger paws; Galepaw's glassy eyes; Bearears' pained wails and thick, terrified sobs. These days, she was silent. It was only the sag to Poppywish's shoulders that let the rest of the clan know she was still alive.
    "Ah, child, my losses were a long time ago. I don't have the pain in my heart that you need to empathize with right now." She nudged his shoulder, nodding to the path. "But, come. We'll go together. It never hurts to have a friend." Whisperpaw hesitated, his eyes searching Magpiefeather's kind face. He couldn't shake the resemblance. So much like Galepaw. She would have been a gruff elder, cranky and complaining. Whisperpaw wondered how their lives would have been if Magpiefeather had been their mother.
    "Okay," he said, with a nod.
    Magpiefeather collected a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, and with Whisperpaw at her shoulder, the pair of them climbed the cliff-side trail that lead to Poppywish's den. Bearears lay on her side, facing the wall, eyes closed. The raking claw marks settling into jagged scars across the width of her face made Whisperpaw's stomach roil, and he looked away as Poppywish looked up from where he was soaking moss at the back of the cave. He gave Magpiefeather a tired smile, gratitude shining behind his eyes.
    "Visitors!" He exclaimed, shaking off his paw. "Nice to see you common folk haven't forgotten about your medical wizard." Magpiefeather rumbled a laugh, nudging Whisperpaw with a shoulder. He saw Bearears' ear flick to indicate that she was, in fact, listening in on the conversation.
    "Hi Bearears," he said, wincing at how lame it sounded. Her head turned, her eyes blinked open, and she stared in his direction with unseeing eyes, clouded over and unfocused. "I brought you a mouse." He took the fresh-kill from Magpiefeather, who shifted further into the den to talk with Poppywish, their conversation about greencough herbs and whether or not Poppywish needed help fading away into white noise. He placed the food down at Bearears' paw, so she would be able to feel it. She smiled, tired, but genuine.
    "Thank you, Whisperpaw, that's kind of you." Her tone had none of her usual bounce. She sounded tired, defeated. Like she was Magpiefeather's age. It made Whisperpaw feel worse. He looked at his paws.
    "I'm sorry I didn't come to see you sooner," he said, ears flattening a little, "I've been sad about Galepaw, but it's not really an excuse."
    "It's okay," Bearears had always been gentle, "I miss her too, you know. She was- she was a good apprentice to me. And I bet she was an even better sister. I wouldn't blame you for being upset. And... I know I'm hard to look at right now. For everyone." She took a breath, shuddery, like she was holding back tears. Whisperpaw suddenly felt furious. It wasn't fair. It shouldn't have happened to her.
    "You're not hard to look at," he said, "it's... I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you."
    "It shouldn't have happened to anyone," Bearears gave him another placating smile, "if anything, I'm glad it was me. If it had happened to someone else... I don't know what I would have done. At least this way I can shoulder it. This is something I can deal with, even if it will take me some time to get back on my feet." Something inside of Whisperpaw broke then, and he let out a body-wracking sob.
    "Why do things like this happen?" He asked, his voice cracking. "I'm sorry. I know there was nothing I could do- but I feel like I should have done something. I hate seeing you like this. You- you deserve better. I'm sorry." He surged forward, pressing his face into Bearears' fur. She made a gentle shushing noise, grooming between his ears.
    "I don't know why they happen," she said, "but it's okay. Sometimes bad things happen. All we can do is move on." Whisperpaw climbed into her nest, curling against her shoulder. Bearears wrapped around him, tail cuddling him close like a kit as he cried, the emotions of the last few moons finally seeping from his body and staining Bearears' shoulder wet with his tears.

-

"Well," Whisperpaw said as the gale-force winds howled above, some of the down-draft pushing into the basin and buffeting the cats scurrying around the basin below, "I guess you were right. First storm of the season." Overhead, snowflakes began to fall, coating the ground in a fine layer of white slush. Magpiefeather smiled at him, watching the patrol cats slide back into camp, shaking off heavier snow from their pelts.
    "It's too early for it to be that cold," Thunderjaw's voice rose around the basin, alongside Minkfur's laugh, and a snide comment about him being soft, which lead to him sweeping her paws out from under her, and laughing until she kicked his legs, sending him tumbling into the slush alongside her, the pair of them still laughing as they scrabbled back to their paws, simultaneously attempting to push the other back down.
    "That's enough messing around," Sleetstar brushed past them, Summitsky trailing her anxiously, "even with the basin, everyone should stay inside the dens. It's cold out and we need to stay warm. I don't want anyone contracting a sickness, you understand? That's too much of a weakness to be exploited and we don't have the resources to deal with it. Dens, now."
    "It's harmless fun," Midnightblaze said, shaking the snow out of his fur, "come on. Thunderjaw and Minkfur will be fine, especially since we know who they'll be huddling for warmth with later on." Howlingeye snickered as he passed the pair of them. Neither of the big cats deigned to look offended or protest. Thunderjaw simply scooped a pawful of slush and flung it at Midnightblaze, the smaller tom barely managing to duck in time.
    "Hello!" A strange voice called out. Everyone in the clan froze. "Please! If anyone's out there, help!" Midnightblaze seemed oddly still, as the other cats looked around each other. Nobody moved, the molly's echo ringing off the basin's walls. Viridianfire jumped into action, before anyone could stop her, bowling through the tunnel entrance and out into the heart of the storm. Sleetstar's ears flattened.
    "Dens! Go!" Howlingeye stayed put at Midnightblaze's shoulder as Sleetstar whirled, Summitsky close behind her, Thunderjaw and Minkfur bringing up the rear as Brackenstrike and Splitface reached the medicine den's ledge. The two she-cats came to sit beside Magpiefeather, watching the ground as Viridianfire stumbled back into camp, shaking out her fur. Behind her, a calico molly was supporting a chocolate and white tom, the latter of which was hobbling on an injured paw. Poppywish stood, hurrying down the incline toward them.
    "Thank you so much," the she-cat was saying to Viridianfire, "I don't know what we would have done if we'd been lost out there." Viridianfire huffed, casting a nervous glance away from the calico's warm smile. Midnightblaze inhaled sharply, and she looked up, as Poppywish zoomed past him to inspect the newcomers. "Dad."
    "Koi." Howlingeye's gaze flicked between the pair of them, understanding registering quickly across his face.
    "Poppywish, I'll help you get this strapping young tom to the den, shall I?" The tom gave a tired laugh, gratefully leaning on Howlingeye's shoulder as he brushed up against him, Poppywish bracing him on the other side, the pair of them helping him limp toward the den, leaving Midnightblaze staring at the calico molly with a horrified expression.
    "Bit of a flirt, are you? You can call me Birchfang."
    "Nice to meet you, Birchfang. Don't pay any attention to Howlingeye, he's all hot air. I'm Poppywish, the medicine cat. Can you tell me what happened to your paw?" Their conversation and Howlingeye's snorting laugh vanished into the wind, leaving the pair of them staring. Midnightblaze finally tore his gaze away to look back up at the dens. All of the other cats had vanished, not even their outlines visible beyond the haze of snow slowly filling the basin.
    "So," Koi said, her voice thick with barely restrained rage, "this is where you went? You left us, and you just came here to do what? Relive your glory days that weren't even glory days? Find a new family? You didn't even say goodbye! Do you know how worried we were for you? Do you know how long we looked? Me, Selene, Prim? We searched for you for moons! And you were here this whole time, letting us worry! Did we mean so little to you?" Her voice cracked, and Midnightblaze's shoulders sagged.
    "No- no, Koi, I promise. It's more- it's not- it's complicated. More complicated than that, I just- I wish I could tell you."
    "Why can't you!" Midnightblaze looked away again. Koi huffed, a humourless laugh. "Because there isn't anything to tell, right? Well, it's fine, Dad. You didn't want to be around us anymore, and that can super be arranged. I'm going to make sure Birchfang is okay, and then I'll be on my way again to find my sisters and tell them just what father dearest has been up to, and then we can all move on." She didn't touch her father as she passed him, stalking after the medicine cats, leaving Midnightblaze staring hollowly at the ground as the snow descended, swirling around him until there was nothing else beyond.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    "So... you're worried about Leafbare too, right?" Minkfur grunted, using Thunderjaw as a windblock as the pair of them wandered along the eastern-most border, facing directly into the howling winds that hadn't let up for at least a week. The Leaf-fall seemed particularly intent on being punishing, and the encroaching bare moons made Minkfur uneasy. The large tom braced himself against a severe gust, his face almost level with hers as they huddled together.
    "Yes, and no," Thunderjaw said, "I'm worried about it somehow being worse than this, but I think that we can weather it together. All of us, I mean." Minkfur felt herself flush as they looked away from each other.
    "Of course," she said, "the whole clan." A pause. "You don't... you don't think that rogue clan will strike again, do you? I mean, I'm just worried with less prey, they might try to make a play for the hunting grounds again. And I don't know if we'll be strong enough to resist it this time. I... I don't want to lose anyone else." Thunderjaw smiled, pressing his nose to her cheek.
    "We're going to be fine," he said, "I'm not going to let anything happen to anyone else. I haven't been fighting hard enough, but... that ends now. I'm devoting myself to this clan. All of me. I'll do what it takes to keep us safe." Minkfur nodded, resolute. She pressed up against his shoulder, making him lock eyes with her.
    "I"m with you."
    "Good. You're strong. Stronger than any cat I know. I'm lucky to have you in my corner." Minkfur grinned.
    "Yeah you are." A howling gale ripped past them, and Thunderjaw stumbled, laughing as Minkfur shoved him back to his paws, the pair of them swaying as they huddled close together. "I doubt we're going to get any further in this. We should focus on getting back to camp, or else who knows how long we'll last out here?" Thunderjaw nodded, his eyes fond.
    "I'm not worried. I think I could survive anything, so long as I'm with you."

-

"Well, I'm glad we're not out there!" Twilightflower looked up, her four kits cuddled close to her belly. Sunnynose stood above her, smiling cheerfully. Behind him, his two older kits let Sleetstar's chase them around the den, careful to slow down, falling down when pounced on to make the game fun for all of them. Twilightflower smiled, nodding for the ginger tom to sit. She liked him; he was kind and gentle, and his kits were well-mannered and played well with the kits Sleetstar left in their care day-in and day out, the only reprieve being visits from their attentive father.
    "It's much warmer in here," Sunnynose nodded his agreement, settling down next to Twilightflower. He chuckled as one of her kits snuggled closer to her, smiling a little.
    "Their father must have been a handsome cat, unless your genes are just that good." Twilightflower laughed her twinkling laugh, wrapping her tail around her kits for added warmth.
    "Very handsome, and a smooth talker, but... not father material." Sunnynose nodded a little, in understanding. "What about you? Your mate, I mean. You didn't produce those kits on your own." Sunnynose laughed, a sad smile crossing his face as he glanced back at his kits, where Emberkit was dragging herself away from Sleetstar's kits and careening off around the den, Flamekit lying flat on his back and pretending to be dead.
    "I love him very much, and I hope he's okay. When our old clan disbanded... we were travelling together for a while, but we were separated. I hope he's okay, and I hope I'll see him again one day, because he is the love of my life... but for now all I have is faith. Faith that he's okay, and faith that he's taking care of our family, our older kits." Twilightflower blinked at him.
    "You have another litter?"
    "Yes. They'd be about fifteen or so moons now. Winderstrike and I just loved being parents so much that we wanted another litter. We were looking forward to raising those two together but... the clan fell apart." Sunnynose's expression was sad, but it quickly brightened as his son crossed over to him, settling against his flank. Sunnynose wrapped his tail around him, licking between his ears. "Anyway... I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Losing kits is... hard."
    "I'll always grieve for them, and for what they could have been, but... I'm still happy. Happy that I have four little ratbags to raise and nurture. I know the kits I lost will be taken care of in StarClan." Sunnynose smiled, letting Emberkit and Sleetstar's babies settle against him as well.
    "That's a good way of looking at it. Just know I'm here for you, okay? I know I'm new here, but you've been nothing but kind to me, and I hope that this time we've spent together is the start of a wonderful friendship." Twilightflower's smile was bright as she leaned across to touch her nose to his cheek.
    "Of course it is, silly! I'd be lucky to have a friend like you."

-

"So," Viridianfire pitched her voice above the howling wind as Sleetstar's hunting patrol made its way back toward camp to wait out the storm, "Koishimmer. You got a pretty cool warrior name. And it's uh- it's nice that you're staying." The calico blinked at her, before she smiled and glanced away with a half-shrug.
    "Yeah, I guess it is pretty cool," she looked up ahead, watching Hollyfeather help Birchfang brace against the wind, with Frostclaw just in front of them, shielding them from the worst of the wind. Sleetstar marched forward, seemingly undeterred by the winds. "I decided I didn't want to leave Birchfang. We weren't travelling together for very long, but... he's been a good friend. Those are in short supply. Plus, after all this adventure, I can't really imagine going back to my boring barn cat life."
    "Well, this definitely is the clan to have an adventure in," Viridianfire twisted, cutting through the wind with the broadside of her body, long fur whipping up, "I think you're going to like it here! I know you and Midnightblaze have stuff to work out, and everyone seems kind of broody and sullen but... they're good once you get to know them. You have to let me introduce you properly to Thunderjaw sometime."
    "That really big cat? You know cats have no right being that big, right? Like, he's a freak of nature or something." Viridianfire laughed, letting Koishimmer's slimmer frame duck behind her as they trailed after the patrol.
    "That's Thunderjaw, yeah, but he was my mentor so I kind of have a soft spot for the giant freak." Koishimmer laughed a little bit, pressing up close against Viridianfire's flank. The bicolour molly felt herself flush, and she glanced away from her dancing eyes. Koishimmer was pretty, but the way she spoke about Birchfang made it clear that a fight for her affections would be completely in vain. Thunderjaw had taught Viridianfire at least an ounce of common sense, and to pursue her would have been an insult to his teaching.
    "Is he like... your father figure or something?"
    "Something like that, I guess. He was really the first cat I got close to here, after I lost my parents. He believed in me and helped me get over most of my temper tantrums. So... I guess I owe him one! He made this clan my home, and he's part of that, you know?"
    "Yeah, I know," Koishimmer peered at her, expression fond as she cocked her head, "home's about family, right? You ever see yourself building a family here?" Viridianfire looked away again, unable to hold her gaze.
    "Maybe," she said, "if I can get through this winter first."

` servings consumed
6/6 - x2 hares
` clan events
birchfang from peachclan joins northernclan (discord)
poppywish searches for greencough herbs
summitsky teaches whisperpaw advanced battle
` patrols
hunting-
1 - sleetstar, viridianfire, hollyfeather, frostclaw, koishimmer, birchfang
2 - midnightblaze, fallowstep, hawkeyes, brackenstrike, splitface, howlingeye
border-
3 - minkfur, thunderjaw

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 56 moons | ♀ |

` deputy
    `` midnightblaze | 62 moons | ♂ |

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 47 moons | ♂ |
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 59 moons | ♂ |
    `` hollyfeather | 34 moons | ♀ |
    `` thunderjaw | 54 moons | ♂ |
    `` howlingeye | 37 moons | ♂ |
    `` brackenstrike | 65 moons | ♀ |
    `` splitface | 62 moons | ♀ |
    `` bearears | 29 moons | ♀ |
    `` minkfur | 52 moons | ♀ |
    `` fallowstep | 54 moons | ♂ |
    `` hawkeyes | 59 moons | ♂ |
    `` viridianfire | 21 moons | ♀ |
    `` frostclaw | 71 moons | ♂ |
    `` koishimmer | 23 moons | ♀ |
    `` birchfang | 29 moons | ♂ |

` apprentices
    `` whisperpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |

` queens and kits
    `` twilightflower | 34 moons | ♀ |
    tempestkit, thunderkit, brewingkit, lightningkit [1]
    `` sunnynose | 43 moons | ♂ |
    emberkit (l) ; flamekit (r) [5]
    `` sleetstar
    wolfkit ; butterflykit [2]

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 101 moons | ♀ |
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open | user
→ | open | user
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [3] | greencough
poppy seeds [1] | pain
burnet [1] | strength
lamb's ear [1] | strength
lovage [1] | coughs; c
broom [1] | broken bones
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
raspberry leaves [1] | strength
ragwort [0] | strength
chervil [2] | infections/bellyache

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x9 | 1 servings [9]
rabbit | x4 | 2 servings [8]
stoat | x4 | 2 servings [8]
small fish | x2 | 2 servings [4]
hare | x1 | 3 servings [3]
bird | x4 | 3 servings [12]

` mentors
summitsky | whisperpaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, swim

` deceased
galepaw | murdered by boscoe
stormkit (l) | weak at birth
hurricanekit (r) | weak at birh

` family ties
fallowstep + hawkeyes - ravencall; surrogate
↪ batkit, racoonkit & beaverkit (snakeclan)
sleetstar + summitsky
↪ wolfkit & butterflykit
mother + father
↪ whisperpaw & galepaw
twilightflower + father
↪ tempestkit, thunderkit, brewingkit &
lightningkit
sunnynose + winderstrike (?)
↪ emberkit & flamekit
splitface + brackenstrike
midnightblaze + rafe (?)
↪ koishimmer, unknown
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC:Platjaclan:6

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:36 am

Platjaclan
Notes to Mod wrote:Just doing a skelton post for now as I have writer's block and I know I need to post

Last Reply wrote:To help me remember

Number of Cats: 6/2 sservings
Next MoonCave(moonpool) visit: N/A
Next Kitting: N/A
The clan eats: A small fish

Anhingstar goes hunting with Solidagowhisker,Sandstrike, Talonwhisker,Shellclaw
Bramblemist searches for herbs

Leader:
      Anhingastar | 28 moons| Tom| X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Talonwhisker| 25| Tom| X

Medicine Cat:
      Bramblemist| 20 Moons| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
      Solidagowhisker | 15 | She-cat| X
      Sandstrike|14|She-cat|X
      Shellclaw|29|Tom|X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

[/quote][/quote][/quote]
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:41 am

██
██
██
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
population. 04⠀⠀males.
01⠀⠀females. 03⠀⠀non
────────────────

binary. 00 ⠀servings. 02
ancestral request. now
archives. xxx, xxx
────────────────
██
██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cloaked in a veil of mist, a single calico cat sat before a large stone statue, turned green by moss that crept along it’s body, hiding within each crevice of the magnificent piece. The statue took the shape of a dragon-like creature, with fangs bared and nostrils bared, heavyset brows furrowed. On the right of it, across a marble staircase laid the twin of the creature, mimicking the look that the other beast wore. Two beasts, kin to each other, forever frozen in time, long abandoned by its creator. Now, it served a greater purpose as the place of worship for a rising clan named Lotusclan.
    ⠀⠀⠀The leader of such a clan was Orchid, who had not yet received her leader name. She waited patiently for the spirits to see her from the heavens and greet her, perhaps even bless her with her nine lives if she was truly lucky. She sat silently, chin tucked to her chest as she made a wordless prayer to the ancestors.
    ⠀⠀⠀“So it is you that will lead this clan,” a voice suddenly said, soft and angelic in tone. “I hadn’t expected such a cat.”
    ⠀⠀⠀Orchid look up to see the hazy figure of a spirit. They were a lean, long-legged she-cat with a pale, sandy coat dotted with darker spots and large ears. It was almost as if the star had fallen into her pelt, as she projected a slightly luminous glow to her, a gentle amber mist pooling from her paws and eyes. Orchid’s tail flicked uneasily as she looked into the spirit’s eyes. One was stark white, without an iris or pupil, and the other was entirely black.
    ⠀⠀⠀“You’ll do, I suppose.” The cat spoke plainly, almost as though she was bored, and she began to circle around Orchid.
    ⠀⠀⠀Orchid pinned her ears, annoyance flaring up within her. “What do you mean, i’ll do?” Orchid began to turn around herself, trying to maintain eye contact with the spirit. “This isn’t just some regular thing, becoming a leader. I’ll become a leader because I deserve it, not just because I meet you seemingly low standards.”
    ⠀⠀⠀The spirit paused, before twisting around to face Orchid, barely centimetres away from her face. “Nobody deserves anything without working for it, and even then, nothing’s promised. You don’t deserve titles simply because you feel entitled to it, which I presume you do considering your heritage,” there was a brief pause as the spirit looked over Orchid. “I am willing to give you a chance, Orchidmoon, but you must follow my words when I speak with you, and you must create a clan that worships the spirits faithfully.”
    ⠀⠀⠀“I will do it.”
    ⠀⠀⠀“Good. By the power of the heavens blessed upon me by death, I grant this mortal her lives to walk amongst the supernatural, and to bless upon her clan, Lotusclan. They will call her The Scorpion Queen, daughter of war, and she will work alongside the divine to create an empire of the strongest. She is a child of the spirits now, and leader of Lotusclan.”

✦⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
    ↳ lotusclan fasts for one moon.

✦ ⠀𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
    laerke leads valentin and silentash on a
    hunting mission.
    ✦ ⠀𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
    ↳ orchidmoon is blessed by the spirits with
    nine lives.

✦⠀ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
    ↳ name, leads name, name, name on a
    patrol.
    ✦ ⠀𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏
    orchidmoon requests a lunar seer.

✦⠀ 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

✦ ⠀𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
✦ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋⠀⠀𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐑.
⠀orchidmoon, 22m, ♀
↳ 9/9 lives intact.
────────────────
✦ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 ⠀𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ⠀⠀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘.
⠀laerke, 19m, ♀
⠀silentash, 19m, ♀
↳ other information here
────────────────

✦ 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 ⠀⠀𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 ⠀𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────

✦ 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 ⠀⠀𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐑.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒.
⠀valentin, 22m, ♂
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
✦ 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃⠀ ⠀⠀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄.
snake, 00, 2 serv.
small fish, 00, 2 serv.
bat, 00, 2 serv.
marten, 00, 2 serv.
salmon, 00, 3 serv.
large birds, 00, 2 serv.
────────────────
✦ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒.
clan, status, user
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁⠀⠀⠀ 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄.
consult herb list ⠀|⠀ xxx
────────────────
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Shadow Court. //00//

Postby Euthymios » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:39 am

The Shadow Court is named such because of their
residence in a very dimly lit forest of spruce (here).
The trees are so tall that the light does not penetrate through. The trees
are centuries old, yet show no sign of cracking. It is said that through this clan,
those who serve well have spirits in the trees to forever guide the clan's way.
Obviously, like Lotus Clan, these cats are deeply religious.

To the east, there is a large clearing, this time bathed by starlight.
There is a rather large rock that is directly in the shine of the sun.
The deputy goes here to ascend as a leader, and the leader goes here to
ascend to the spirit realm. The stars shines a pure silver beam downwards on the rock.
Apprentices also go here to ascend to a soldier or Thurmaturge rank. This clearing
is called Astralia's Stone. Along with Thenrus's Helm, this clearing is sacred. No fighting
may take place here.

To the west side, there is a large clearing, that is partially shining with
frost-colored moonlight. There is an altar building there.
Every full moon the clearing will become glazed
with moonlight. This sacred place is called
Thenrus's Helm. The High Lord may journey here,
to make offerings to the gods above in exchange for favors.
Along with Helion's Stone, this clearing is sacred. No fighting
may take place here.

The felines here are tough, brave, virtuous, and loyal cats. They also
hold a certain level of pride, elegance and charisma, making them
prime for allies. However, don't mistake these cats as pushovers; they can
fight as well as any clan, better I daresay. And they are fierce
warriors on the field.

New Rank Names

Leader - High Lord

Princes - Only male rank

Advisors / The Inner Circle

The Priestesses

• Priestess of Thenrus

Priestess of Sovtia

Priestess of Helios

Priestess of Ceella

Priestess of Astralia

Priestess of Qraanke

Priestess of Olana

Lead Warrior - The General

Warriors - Soldier

Hunters

Scouts

Apprentices - Apprentices

Medicine Cat
- The Thurmaturge

Medicine Cat Apprentice - The Thurmaturge's Chosen

Queens

Children

The Gods

Thenrus, God Of Night

Described as a black tom
with dark blue eyes.

Sovtia, God Of Judgement

Described as a slender dark brown tortoiseshell
with golden eyes

Helios, God of the Sun

Described as a powerful tri-color tom
with amber eyes

Ceella, Goddess Of Medicine

Described as an extremely pretty
brown tortoiseshell molly with
pretty umber eyes

Qraanke, Goddess Of Life

Described as a pure white molly
with light blue eyes

Olana, Goddess Of Prosperity

Described as a long furred ginger tabby
she-cat with pale green eyes

Astralia, Goddess of Starlight
Described as a extremely pretty silver egyptian
mau with blue eyes

The Shadow Court cats are polytheistic,
meaning they have faith in more than one god.
The gods they believe in are listed above.
4 gods and 4 goddesses.

These cats believe that each god are omniscient and
omnipotent, and that if the clan misbehaves, the gods
will become angry, and destroy them. That's where
the priestesses come in. Chosen as
kits, these mollies are the clan's mouthpiece
to the gods, helping to communicate the god's will
to their clanmates.

WIP
Last edited by Euthymios on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:30 am, edited 21 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HazeClan | Post 52

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:54 pm

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 168 (86 males | 82 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: April 26th
Servings Needed: 26 (168-174)

---

It took Pantherstar and many others by surprise when all at once ten of HazeClan's members announced they where heavy with kits. Twigstorm had confirmed each one of them, even stating how close each litter would be born roughly around the same time. It didn't help when many found out that Applefall, the clan's other medicine cat announced she was due as well. When the day finally came for each queen to have have their kits it seemed to come all in one massive wave. Twigstorm ran around the nursery, doing his best to assist each queen, feeling bad for throwing young newly appointed Cloudypaw in to the ring. However the medicine cat was pleased that Darkflower offered to assist by fetching herbs if needed. He was even impressed that despite being due herself, Applefall did her best to do her duties as medicine cat.

---

"Swivelspear... Take care of my babies..." Windsong meowed softly, tears welding up in the she-cats eyes. The queen looked down at her newborns, her strength fading quickly. With a small shaky sigh, the once perky warrior gently moved her newborn kits next to Swivelspear before collapsing beside the black and white she-cat. "Windsong!" Swivelspear cried out, stretching out a paw to place on the female beside her. The black and white queen curled gently up around her best friend's kits protectively as she barley touched Windsong's body. The queen's life had already slipped away shortly after giving her kits to Swivelspear, but yet WIndsong's spirit remained behind for a bit.

With a sad sigh Windsong watched as Swivelspear gave birth to her kits, proud and grateful of the feisty black and white she-cat. Although both grief stricken and exhausted from bringing her own kits into the world, Swivelspear made sure each kit was fed and warm. "Did... Did she get to name them before she..." Badgerstrike meowed softly as he stepped back into the nursery. The black and white tom and a few other warriors carried Windsong's body out into the camp clearing so others may grieve and to spare Swivelspear any more pain of looking at her dead best friend. With a heavy sigh, Swivelspear gave a small shake of her head before speaking. "N-no..." With yet another heavy sigh, the black and white female glanced down at all ten newborns all nestled up against her and sleeping peacefully. "Then... Let's name them together." Badgerstrike meowed, sitting down next to Swivelspear and looking at the kits as well. "Windsong... I know your close by... I promise we will raise these kits as our own. In honor of you we will name one Gustkit." Swivelspear meowed, closing her eyes briefly before her and Badgerstrike named the rest of the kits.

In the end the black and white due ended up naming all ten kits quickly, being able to settle on names for each kit quickly. With the nursery finally settling down, and each queen curled up with their new born kits, and settled in for the night. Driftsnow lied curled up in one of the nests, his tail tightly curled around his new kits after getting them back from Orangesky. The tom looked down at them, grief in his eyes as they would never know their beautiful mother. "Thank you... For taking in Pebbleblossom and my mother's kits... I'll do my best to make sure you all are taken care of to help each little one thrive." Driftsnow meowed, looking up and looking at each queen. Each queen gave a small nod and a faint smile. "Of course Driftsnow... Say. Let me introduce you to your new siblings and their future best friends." Swivelspear chuckled lightly, trying to lighten the mood.

Driftsnow smiled softly and gave a small nod, leaning forward a bit to take a look at the ten kits nestled up against Swivelspear. With a small nod, Swivelspear started from the left and made her way all the way over to the right. "Let's start with this lanky dusty brown female. This is Coldkit. She already seems very determined and not putting up with the others' crap. Next we have little Pikekit, he seems very gentle and sticks close to Coldkit. Then next to him his little Cranekit. She and Pikekit are just about the same. Sweet little kits. Finally is Webkit. A feisty female who will be a headache for us all when she gets older. Those are your new sisters and brother. Now we move on over to Badgerstrike and I's second litter. I'd likely to proudly introduce you to Fangkit, he's the largest boy we have and very protective and in charge kind of boy. Next to him his little Gustkit... We... We named him after Windsong..." Swivelspear meowed, pausing for a moment before speaking once more. "... Flintkit, he seems pretty attached to feisty Sharpkit. She and Fangkit often don't get along already. Next we have sweet Pansykit... She sadly ended up with a twisted paw, but we will love her no matter what. Finally we come to Burrowkit... He likes to snuggle against me and everyone else here." Swivelspear meowed, letting out a heavy sigh and smiling.

Driftsnow looked at her wide eyed before letting out a small laugh. "Well I guess it's my turn to introduce you to my kits. The first four are all girls... Bubblekit, Streamkit... Drizzlekit... Wait no then it goes Bluekit then Drizzlekit." Driftsnow meowed, slightly chuckling and giving a small shake of his head. "These girls are already giving me headaches. I don''t know how you queens do it." He meowed, smiling though while he spoke. "Anyways the last two are males. Little one is Tealkit and next to him and Tortoisekit." The single father meowed, gazing proudly down at his kits. "You will do well Driftsnow. Besides you have us here to help. I suggest you get some rest for now until the little ones decide to to wake you up for a meal in the middle of the night. I'm gonna do the same as well. Trust me you'll never sleep again." Swivelspear meowed.

---

{Hazeclan consumes x8 birds and x1 squirrel

Request: n/a
Ceremonies: Petalkit, Swiftkit, Ghostkit, Lynxkit, Beetlekit, Hurricanekit, Cherrykit, and Tigerkit are all ready to become apprentices

Other: Driftsnow stays in the nursery with his kits

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: Hickorysmoke is due, the father is an unknown tom
Mottlesplash is due, Hawktuft is the father
Larksong is due next moon
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Twigstorm and Cloudypaw - teaching about recognizing herbs
Hunting: Jayfur, Meadowbird, Slatestone, Vanillatwilight, Gorseheart, and Butterflypaw
Hunting: Shadefire, Mintleaf, Daisytip, Koisplash, Dappledwillow, and Flashpaw
Hunting: Heatherflame, Honeypool, Robinheart, Houndpelt, Spidersight, and Minnowfin
Hunting: Vulturewing, Cardinalwing, Rookwatcher, Almondfall, Elmbranch, and Jack
Hunting: Heavystep, Cinnamonberry, Lightleap, Heronstrike, Rosethorn, and Pumpkin
Patrolling: Pantherstar, Reefpool, Yewberry, Olivebud, Stonesong, and Warblercall - driving out the rats - killable/can Pantherstar loose a life or two/also feel free for a few catching greencough
Patrolling: Viperfang, Leafbreeze, Daffodilpetal, Snowcreek, Twilight, and Cypressflight- driving out the rats - killable/also feel free for a few catching greencough
Patrolling: Tigerleap, Inkfire, Badgerstrike, Darkflower, Marshpool, and Oakfang
Patrolling: Emberspark, Adderstrike, Pumapounce, Brightgaze, Sandfire, and Flcikerpaw
Training: Starling/Splash - offense | Bat/Jay - offense | Willow/Magpie - defense | Plover/Beetle - offense | Lily/Dawn - stalking | Tall/Peridot - defense | Crag/Tawny - stalking | Fallow/Cinder - hunting | Prickle/Zipper - stalking | Bear/Rapid - offense

Mod Note: All cats that do not hold large rolls in future posts can be killed and found [url=x]here[/url]

Leader:
Pantherstar | 36 moons | Female | x

Deputy:
Starlingflight | 38 moons | Male | x

Adviser:
Jayfur | 46 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cats:
Twigstorm | 63 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Tigerleap | 89 moons | Male | x
Inkfire | 53 moon | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 54 moons | Male | x
Darkflower | 77 moons | Female | x
Batwing | 46 moons | Female | x
Marshpool | 46 moons | Female | x
Oakfang | 67 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 44 moons | Female | x
Ghost | 52 moons | Male | x - missing left ear
Haunt | 59 moons | Male | x
Adderstrike | 43 moons | Male | x
Slatestone| 40 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 84 moons | Male | x
Pumapounce | 53 moons | Male | x
Tansypetal | 35 moons | Female | x
Maplebreeze | 35 moons | Female | x
Willowstripe | 35 moons | Female | x
Brightgaze | 52 moons | Male | x
Turtledove | 84 moons | Female | x
Heatherflame | 60 moons | Female | x
Whispcloud | 35 moons | Male | x
Sandfire | 37 moons | Male | x
Honeypool | 32 moons | Male | x
Thornpelt| 29 moons | | Male | x
Rowangaze | 30 moons | Male | x
Pricklestrike| 29 moons | Male | x
Yewberry| 30 moons | Female | x
Palesnow | 30 moons | Male | x
Robinheart | 46 moons | Female | x
Hawktuft | 27 moons | Male | x
Ploverwing | 27 moons | Male | x
Whitemoon | 28 moons | Male | x
Larksong | 26 moons | Female | x
Ospreytalon | 26 moons | Male | x
Lilybriar | 96 moons | Female | x
Viperfang | 96 moons | Male | x
Driftsnow | 23 moons | Male | x
Dunebreeze | 23 moons | Male | x
Ripplesong | 23 moons | Female | x
Stonesong | 23 moons | Male | x
Houndpelt | 23 moons | Male | x
Rockshade| 22 moons | Male | x - deaf in left ear
Hazelwing |22 moons | Female | x
Olivebud | 22 moons | Female | x - blind in right eye
Spidersight | 22 moons | Male | x
Minnowfin| 22 moons | Female | x
Tallwhsiker | 41 moons | Female | x
Vulturewing | 31 moons | Female | x
Cardinalwing | 44 moons | Female | x
Rookwatcher | 90 moons | Male | x
Warblercall | 21 moons | Male | x
Almondfall | 21 moons | Male | x
Elmbranch | 20 moons | Female | x
Icepetal | 20 moons | Male | x
Leafbreeze | 20 moons | Female | x
Daffodilpetal | 75 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 68 moons | Female | x
Wraith | 19 moons | Female | x
Newt | 19 moons | Female | x
Jack | 19 moons | Male | x
Twilight | 19 moons | Male | x - deaf
Waspflight | 22 moons | Male | x
Sparkfire | 24 moons | Male | x
Sedgeling | 23 moons | Male | x
Foxfire | 42 moons | Male | x
Pumpkin | 19 moons | Female | x - mute
Rosethorn | 22 moons | Male | x
Beewing | 18 moons | Male | x
Finchfeather | 37 moons | Female | x
Banshee | 19 moons | Female | x
Mudshade | 16 moons | Male | x
Chestnutblaze | 16 moons | Male | x
Flarefeather | 16 moons | Male | Orange One
Faintcloud | 16 moons | Female | White One
Cragpelt | 39 moons | Male | x
Cypressflight | 16 moons | Female | x
Heavystep | 45 moons | Male | x
Fallowpelt | 40 moons | Male | x
Skull | 19 moons | Male | x
Hornetwhisker | 16 moons | Male | x
Sycamoretooth | 16 moons | Male | x
Cinnamonberry | 16 moons | Female | x
Lightleap | 14 moons | Female | x
Patchpad | 14 moons | Male | x
Pineshade | 60 moons | Female | x
Heronstrike | 62 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 76 moons | Female | x
Koisplash | 45 moons | Female | x
Daisytip | 49 moon | Female | x
Mintleaf | 51 moons | Female | x
Bearclaw | 84 moons | Female | x
Shadefire | 81 moons | Female | x
Gorseheart | 34 moons | Male | x
Vanillatwilight | 27 moons | Female | x
Meadowbird | 40 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Splashpaw | 14 moons | Male | x
Flashpaw | 11 moons | Female | x
Butterflypaw | 11 moons | Female | x
Flickerpaw | 11 moons | Male | x
Magpiepaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Jaypaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Beetlepaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Peridotpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Dawnpaw | 11 moons | Female | x
Tawnypaw | 9 moons | Female | x
Cinderpaw | 9 moons | Male | x
Cloudypaw | 8 moons | Male | x
Zipperpaw | 8 moons | Male | x
Rapidpaw | 7 moons | Female | x

Queens:
Cougarshadow | 55 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 83 moons | Female | x
Swivelspear| 53 moons | Female | x
Echoripple | 31 moons | Female | x
Mousestep | 28 moons | Female | x
Applefall | 23 moons | Female | x
Azaleacurrent | 30 moons | Female | x
Orangesky | 48 moons | Female | x
Hickorysmoke | 41 moons | Female | x
Mottlesplash | 27 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Petalkit | 6 moons | Female | left babe
Swiftkit | 6 moons | Male | right babe
Ghostkit | 6 moons | Female | x - blind
Lynxkit | 6 moons | Male | x
Beetlekit | 6 moons | Male | x
Hurricanekit | 6 moons | Female | x
Cherrykit | 6 moons | Female | 4th
Tigerkit | 6 moons | Male | 5th
Topazkit | 0 moons | Male | left
Diamondkit | 0 moons | Male | right
Velvetkit | 0 moons | Male | x - blind
Stagkit | 0 moons | Male | Front - blind in left eye
Fawnkit | 0 moons | Female | Back
Fangkit | 0 moons | Male | Front
Gustkit | 0 moons | Male | Back
Flintkit | 0 moons | Male | Left
Sharpkit | 0 moons | Female | Right
Pansykit | 0 moons | Female | Left - twisted front right paw
Burrowkit | 0 moons | Male | Right
Monarchkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Flurrykit | 0 moons | Female | x
Webkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Cranekit | 0 moons | Female | x
Coldkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Pikekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Smallkit | 0 moons | Female | 1st
Fernkit | 0 moons | Female | 2nd
Blossomkit | 0 moons | Female | 3rd
Barkkit | 0 moons | Male | Back
Bearkit | 0 moons | Male | Front
Sprucekit | 0 moons | Male | Sitting
Tumblekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Piperkit | 0 moons | Female | Left - twisted back left paw
Hillkit | 0 moons | Male | Right
Bubblekit | 0 moons | Female | 1st
Streamlkit | 0 moons | Female | 2nd
Bluekit | 0 moons | Female | 3rd
Drizzlekit | 0 moons | Female | 4th
Tealkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Tortoisekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Kitekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Heathkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Poppykit | 0 moons | Female | x

Elders:
Smokepatch | 127 moons | Male | x
Sootpelt | 102 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Starlingflight | Splashpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Batwing | Jaypaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Willowstripe | Magpiepaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Ploverwing | Bettlepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Lilybriar | Dawnpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Tallwhisker | Peridotpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Cragpelt | Tawnypaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Fallowpelt | Cinderpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Pricklestrike | Zipperpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Twigstorm | Cloudypaw | 0 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Bearclaw | Rabidpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x4 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3| 1 serving
Rabbit | x8 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x11 | 2 servings
Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
All Birds | x11 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 3
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 3
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 3
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 4
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 1
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 2
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 3
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 2
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 2
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 3
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 2
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 3
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 3
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 2
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 2
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 1
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 4
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 3
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 2
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 7
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 2
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 037 ]

Postby solyn » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:55 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 91 (: 46 / : 45)
servings req'd; 15 servings (97)
next moonpool visit; any time

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
"See?" Harrierstreak's eyes shone with pride as he nudged Falcongaze's shoulder. "What did I tell you? Nothing to be worried about! All of you did great." Beside him, Adderstorm nodded her agreement. Wolverinejaw laughed a little. "I don't know, my apprentice gave me some trouble." Cinderpaw snorted, rolling her eyes with a fond look on her face. Sleetpaw just grinned up at Featherpelt, body vibrating with excitement. "Whatever. We're gonna be warriors! Bring it on!"
"All cats gather beneath Highbranch!" Badgerstar's call echoed over the clan, and Falcongaze straightened up, ignoring the fond chuckle from Harrierstreak. "Today, we welcome four new warriors of GroveClan! It's always a special occasion when our numbers grow, and these young cats have trained tirelessly and diligently to learn the ways of the code and the ways of our clan. So, I ask our ancestors in StarClan to look down upon them, and to guide them on the rest of their journeys. Falconpaw! Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend your clan even if it costs your life?"
"I do!"
"Then from this day forward, you will be known as Falcongaze, for your quiet perceptiveness. StarClan honours your loyalty, your commitment to your family and your intelligence, and I couldn't be prouder to welcome you as a warrior of GroveClan." Yowls went up for him as he stepped forward to meet Badgerstar, and then back into the crowd that surged around him, still calling his new name before Badgerstar continued; "Cinderpaw, do you promise to honour the warrior code, and to defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then from this day forward, you will be known as Cinderdawn, for your warmth. StarClan honours your tenacity, and both your gentleness and your strength. It is not an easy dichotomy to master, and yet you have, and it is one of the many reasons I am proud to announce you as a warrior of this clan." Cheers for Cinderdawn went up, and again, Badgerstar let them reach a crescendo, before he called to another apprentice; "Sleetpaw! Will you too uphold the warrior code, and defend your clan, even-"
"At the cost of my life? I'd be honoured to!" A laugh rippled around the clan as Badgerstar shook his head, amused. "Then you will be Sleetbreeze, for your boundless energy. StarClan honours your enthusiasm, your wit, and your ability to lighten any situation. I know you will serve this clan well as a full warrior." Cheers went up for Sleetbreeze as he stepped forward to exchange the customary gesture with Badgerstar, his eyes glittering with pride. "And last, but certainly not least... Oakpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend your clan, even if it costs you your life?"
"It would be an honour," Oakpaw said, "I do."
"Then I give you your warrior name: Oakback, for your strength. StarClan honours your quiet support, your thoughtfulness and your compassion. You will be a good ally to the rest of your fellow warriors, now that you join their ranks." A final round of yowls went up for Oakback, before the crowd finally converged on the new warriors, Sleetbreeze's lilting laugh echoing above them all.
"You're a warrior!" Hazelpaw squealed, nuzzling her nose against Cinderdawn's. Her elder cousin laughed, nodding with a broad grin. "You better keep up your training then! You're going to join us next moon, or else."
"Bet on it," she grinned, twining between her cousins with a loud purr. Quailpaw's congratulation was quieter, as Hazelpaw stepped back to lean on his shoulder, the pair of them chatting good-naturedly as their former den-mates came to say goodbye, and old ones came to welcome them to the warrior's den. Shadowtail and Dustfang pushed through, pride written all over their faces as they cooed their congratulations.
Across the hubbub of camp, Falcongaze met Harrierstreak's eyes. The older tom smiled as his mate settled down at his shoulder, their tails wrapping around each other, and their heads leaning together. 'Thank you' he mouthed to him. Harrierstreak shook his head, smiling so broadly Falcongaze thought his maw might split in two. 'All you' he mouthed back, and Falcongaze suddenly understood what he had to grin about.

The clan was quiet as the four new warriors sat vigil together, pelts brushing to stave off the chill of early Leaf-fall. Emberwing returned to the dirtplace, shooting Cinderdawn a bright smile, before the sound of scuffling paws dragged her attention toward the far side of camp, where Midnightstream was pacing. She paused, watching him stomp back and forth, before she blew out a sigh, squared her shoulders, and moved toward him.
"Hey! Shouldn't you be getting some rest?" Midnightstream jumped a little, turning on her quickly, before his shoulders slumped, and he relaxed. "Oh, I guess so, but uh... I was just thinking." He shook his head a little. Emberwing opened her mouth to reply, but Midnightstream quickly spoke over her, as if he was trying to avoid the question. "So! You finally got your warrior name. That's pretty cool, huh? It was fun being on patrol with you."
"Oh, yeah," she looked away, a little bashful, "it's um. It's nice being with you... and everyone else again." She winced, hearing the audible pause, the coverup not sounding all that convincing. Graciously, Midnightstream seemed to ignore the slip-up. "It wouldn't be the same without you. It feels weird missing a denmate. Like missing a limb." Emberwing paused, looking the black tom up and down.
"Is that how you feel without Twilightkit?" Midnightstream blinked, before a melancholy smile crossed his face. "I know it's been a long time now, but I think there'll always be an unmenable hole in my heart when it comes to her. I think she was always meant to be my other half, the sun to my moon and all that kind of stuff. But... it's not as bad as it was before. It feels more distant now, but I'll always miss the fact that we didn't get to grow up together."
"I can't imagine it," Emberwing looked away, "especially not with how... horridly I'm told it played out."
"It was a really hard thing to experience," Midnightstream said, "I'm proud that Juniperstorm is doing okay now, and I'm going to make sure that my little siblings never have to experience anything like that themselves. But... I'm okay, if that's what you're trying to ask." Emberwing shrugged, shooting him a small smile. "Is the pacing tonight about her?" Midnightstream's expression faltered. "Uh, no... it's about someone else."
"Do you... want to talk about it?" Midnightstream paused, as if considering the question. Finally, he sighed, taking a seat next to Emberwing. "I have a crush on this tom," he started, and Emberwing felt her stomach drop, "we're good friends and all, and I've liked him for a while, but... I don't think he feels the same way. And I think he knows how I feel, and he's avoiding me because he doesn't want to have to reject me, and I hate that I make him uncomfortable, but I don't really know what to do about it." Emberwing gave him a sympathetic look, leaning her shoulder against his.
"I'm sure it'll work itself out," she said, "and... for the record, sometimes friendships just... don't evolve past that, and that's okay. If you guys really are friends, then you'll be able to stay friends and this won't affect you at all! You're a really, really sweet guy, Midnightstream. You're thoughtful, and brave, and you care so deeply about things, it's really incredible. Maybe he's not the one for you, but I'm certain that one day you're going to make someone very happy." Midnightstream looked up, blinking at Emberwing, as if seeing her for the first time. His maw twitched, and then he smiled, warm, and almost relieved.
"Thanks, Emberwing. I think I needed to hear that." He nudged her shoulder with his, grinning now. "But if you don't ease up on the compliments, I'm totally going to get a big head." Their laughter echoed around the camp, the only sound to punctuate the stillness of the night air.

"Thanks for coming with me today," Spidernose smiled at Sootface as the tom helped him over a particularly steep rock, the pair of them carefully sliding down the other side of the face and into the gulley below. "Not a problem. Being a warrior is fun and all, but sometimes it's nice to have distance, since... you know. We're all sort of up in each other's space all the time. I think it smooths out the tension, when we get away from each other for a bit."
"If you're sure that's the only reason you came along." Spidernose shot a sly smile over his shoulder, and Sootface gave a mock-offended gasp, tail swishing with amusement. "Are you implying that I have an ulterior motive, Spidernose, when I came allll this way to help you gather herbs?"
"Yes," he grinned, "you like hanging out with me. Admit it."
"That's not a particularly strange demand, you know," Sootface's tail kinked over his back, "I do like hanging out with you. You're very smart, and I have a good time being around you. But you know if you spend all your time flirting with me, Goldleaf is going to be cranky about you not getting any herbs." Spidernose's eyes twinkled as he cocked his head to the side. "Am I flirting with you?" Sootface blinked, clearly taken aback.
"I don't know," he said after a slow moment of deliberation, watching Spidernose carefully, "are you?"
"Do you want me to be?" Sootface didn't hesitate.
"Yes."
"Then yes, I am." Spidernose turned, wandering deeper down the gulley. "Now come on, we have herbs to collect."
"You can't just spring something like that on a guy and then walk away. Spidernose! Hey!" Sootface's laughter echoed up the mountainside as he bounded after the other tom, shoulder brushing his own as together, the pair of them explored the gulley, hidden away from the realities of the world outside.

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Sweetheart, if you don't relax, you're going to give yourself a heart attack." Roseclaw's kits stifled their giggles as their father touched his nose to their other one's cheek. The ginger tom rolled his eyes, giving Pinefeather a stern smile. "I'm fine. It's normal to be nervous... but proud. I'm very proud that today our kits get to become apprentices." Eveningkit's eye had a little twinkle as she looked up at her dads.
"It's going to be so much fun causing as much trouble as possible now that we live with you," Roseclaw snorted, placing a paw on top of her head and laughing as she yowled and tried to duck away from it, shaking the dirt out of her fur. "That's what you get," Morningkit said simply, while her brothers stifled their laughter.
"All cats gather beneath Highbranch!" Badgerstar's voice had the whole family sitting up straight, attentive as he began to speak. "Today, four new sets of paws will be starting on their journeys to become a warrior. Russetkit, Eveningkit, Frecklekit and Morningkit, from this day until the day you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Russetpaw, Eveningpaw, Frecklepaw and Morningpaw respectively, in honour of StarClan's guidance on the paths you will take. Russetpaw, your mentor will be Midnightstream. He received excellent training from your father, Pinefeather, and even though he is young, I know that he will do everything he can to make you the best warrior you can be." Cheers went up for the new apprentice, as he turned to his dads with wide eyes. Pinefeather's expression was fond.
"Midnightstream is very kind, Russetpaw. You're in good, capable company. Go say hi." He nudged the little ginger kit forward, and after a tentative step, he moved up to Midnightstream and touched noses with him, the young warrior looking surprised but proud. "Eveningpaw, your fathers tell me you're trouble, so your mentor will be Boulderflame who I know will nurture that fun-loving spirit for you. Boulderflame, the skills you learned under Maplefall have served you well and I have no doubt you will train Eveningpaw to be a fantastic warrior." The little calico molly darted forward, pressing her nose excitedly to Boulderflame's, as the big black tom rumbled a laugh.
"Frecklepaw, your mentor will be Acornstream. Her kindness will foster great skill in you, I am sure. She is one of our most capable warriors, and I know that with the knowledge she passes on to you, your future will be bright." More cheers went up for the newest apprentice as he stepped forward to shyly touch noses with Acornstream, casting a look back at his dads, before he straightened up, shoulders thrown back proudly as he settled next to his new mentor.
"And finally... Morningpaw. Your mentor will be Woodbloom. Woodbloom was my apprentice, and she is one of the kindest, most compassionate cats I have ever met. She will be a great mentor to you, and I know that she will pass down all of her knowledge to make you the best warrior you can be." A final cheer went up for Morningpaw, as she touched noses with her new mentor, who was smiling broadly. Pinefeather leaned on Roseclaw, listening to his mate's deep, rumbling purr.
"You're not upset you didn't get to mentor one?" He asked, tilting his head to lick between his ears, as Dahliapaw sidled up next to him. Pinefeather shook his head with an amused purr. "If Midnightstream thinks he can keep me away from their training sessions, he didn't learn as much from me as I thought."

"Dusklight, if you keep looking back at me like that, I really am going to flip you off your paws." Dusklight groaned, bouncing a little as he swung around to pad backward, facing Ashenstrike where he and Pinefeather walked almost shoulder to shoulder, watching the younger tom with amusement. In front of him, the two youngest members of the patrol- Elkbounce and Cinderdawn- were chatting away amicably.
"I can't help it, okay? I keep feeling like, mega imposter syndrome when there's two experienced warriors on this patrol with me and yet somehow I'm the one who's leading it." Pinefeather laughed a little, cocking his head to the side. "Don't sell yourself short, darling, you're an experienced warrior too. Not as old and Ashenstrike and I, of course, but you've lived through a lot. You deserve this."
"Exactly," Ashenstrike's eyes softened, "stop freaking out, yeah? I highly doubt something's going to go wrong, and even if it does, my bet's on you in a fight." Dusklight rolled his eye, but there was a happy smile on his face as he swung back around to face the right way, dropping back to flank Pinefeather on the other side. "Did you ever get like this when you first started leading patrols?"
"All the time," Ashenstrike said with a laugh, "I think it was worse after Lionheart forgave me and started letting me lead them here again. I was so worried that I was going to mess up." Pinefeather hummed his agreement. "I'm with you there. My old clan had a particular... dislike for ex-kittypets, so the first time I got to lead a patrol, I was so nervous. I was worried that if I messed it up, I'd never get another shot."
"I can't even imagine you as a kittypet," Dusklight said, "that's just how good you are. But I guess you had to train hard for that, right?" Pinefeather smiled, with a small purr. "Yes, I did. And I don't resent that... part of the reason I blitzed through an apprenticeship so quickly is because Roseclaw was willing to stay up late and help me work on things that my mentor wouldn't teach me because he thought they were too advanced. I know now that he just wanted to spend time with me... such a silly tom. I would have spent time with him if he'd just asked."
"Maybe being bad with romance just runs in the family?" Ashenstrike suggested, the two toms giggling at the thought of their respective mates, until Dusklight reached around and batted Ashenstrike's ears. "As Lionheart's former apprentice, I'm obligated to remind you that she has more important things to do that be concerned with toms swooning over her. Like... you know... being deputy of a super cool clan?"
"You're right, she does have that to do," Pinefeather said with a hum, "and to be honest, she didn't do too badly with Adderbite either... maybe it's just you, Ashenstrike!" The silver tabby glared at his friend, but there was no heat behind it. "When did bullying me become a favoured clan pastime?" He asked. Dusklight squinted, as if he was thinking hard about it. "Hm... how old are your kits now?" He ducked away from Ashenstrike's swat, laughing.
"Are you boys done playing about?" Elkbounce looked amused, Cinderdawn shooting them a curious look from over her shoulder. Dusklight crooked a grin at them. "You all know me. I'm never done playing around."
"And that's why you're still nervous about leading a patrol," Pinefeather added sweetly. Dusklight purred, eye twinkling with a mischievous glint. "Not anymore, I'm not, and at the next insubordination, I'll have you pushed in the lake. By Ashenstrike. He's my new right-paw cat." The three of them descended into laughter again, Leaf-fall sun warming their pelts as Cinderdawn and Elkbounce rolled their eyes, continuing deeper on into the forest in the warmth of the day.

✦ servings consumed
15/15 - x10 mice x1 bird & x1 fish
✦ clan events
hazelpaw and quailpaw attempt their warrior assessments!
the medicine cats search for greencough herbs
roseclaw & pinefeather's kits from hazeclan join as apprentices
dahliapaw, sparrowpaw, twigpaw, willowpaw, wrenpaw and finchpaw all learn to swim
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - longriver, harrierstreak, falcongaze, avocetnose, sandcatcher, deerstripe
2 - sootface, fircloud, archibald, rivuletflight, dawnblossom, halfpond
3 - hawkthorn, squirrelwhisker, adderstorm, sparkfur, frostbranch, ripplemist
4 - flintburr, cormorantpath, harepuddle, featherpelt, fawnrunner, stonepatch
5 - dustfang, thunderspark, juniperstorm, emberwing, sleetbreeze, oakback
border -
1 - dusklight, cinderdawn, elkbounce, ashenstrike, pinefeather

leader:
        badgerstar | 53 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰

deputy:
        longriver | 39 moons | ♂ | 🌷

medicine cat:
        goldleaf | 75 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        spidernose | 48 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        apprentice:
        mousestone | 32 moons | ♀ | 🌷

warriors:
        flintburr | 89 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 63 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 63 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        acornstream | 63 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dustfang | 68 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 74 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 50 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 49 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        harrierstreak | 41 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        boulderflame | 37 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrcall | 37 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        roseclaw | 85 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sootface | 57 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pinefeather | 83 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dawnblossom | 31 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dusklight | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        novella | 31 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        halfpond | 35 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sedgefire | 35 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowthroat | 41 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        grouseclaw | 41 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        wolverinejaw | 38 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        burningcloud | 70 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        meadowfang | 70 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        woodbloom | 27 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        squirrelwhisker | 27 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        featherpelt | 75 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        adderstorm | 26 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        archibald | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fircloud | 87 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        rivuletflight | 35 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ripplemist | 29 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        frostbranch | 29 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cormorantpath | 26 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sparkfur | 26 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sandcatcher | 20 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        avocetnose | 19 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ternflutter | 19 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        elkbounce | 18 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thunderspark| 18 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        mistcreek | 18 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        deerstripe | 18 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        juniperstorm | 18 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        midnightstream | 18 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        harepuddle | 45 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        kererucall | 77 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        emberwing | 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        falcongaze | 13 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cinderdawn | 13 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sleetbreeze | 13 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        oakback | 13 moons | ♂ | 🌷

apprentices:
        hazelpaw | 12 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        quailpaw | 12 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dahliapaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sparrowpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        twigpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        wrenpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        finchpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        russetpaw | 6 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        eveningpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        frecklepaw | 6 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        morningpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | 🌷

queens:
        silvermoon | 72 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        maplefall | 49 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lionheart | 74 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 40 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        riverbubble | 52 moons | ♀ | 🌷

kits:
        crowkit | 5 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ravenkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        starlingkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        tuikit | 5 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fernkit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        cherrykit | 4 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pitchkit | 4 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        mottlekit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        pebblekit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flamekit | 4 moons | ♂ |🌷
        lilackit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lavenderkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        brackenkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        bramblekit | 2 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        thornkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thicketkit | 2 moons | ♂ | 🌷

elders:
        redrunner| 146 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fallowshimmer | 139 moons | ♂ | 🌷
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,
    hazeclan | nightwolf950
    quickclan | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | spruceclan | gracen
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [2] | greencough
    chervil [5] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [3] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [6] | pain
    raspberry leaves [5] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [4] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [1] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celandine [4] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds
    daisy leaves [1] | aching joints
    dock [1] | soothes scratches
    chamomile [1] | strength
    cob nuts [1] | unknown
    coltsfoot [1] | breathing
    dandelion [1] | bee stings
    elder leaves [1] | sprains
    feverfew [1] | fever/headache
    goatweed [1] | eases grief
    hawkweed [1] | greencough
    heather nectar [1] | sweetner
    honey [1] | soothes throats
    ivy leaves [1] | unknown
    juniper berries [1] | bellyaches
    lamb's ear [1] | strength
    lavender [1] | fever/chills
    lovage [1] | unknown
    lungwort [1] | yellowcough
    mallow leaves [1] | bellyache

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x0| 1 servings [0]
    vole | x10 | 1 servings [10]
    rabbit | x10 | 2 servings [16]
    bird | x9 | 3 servings [27]
    fish | x10 | 2 servings [20]
    squirrel | x11 | 2 servings [22]
    capacity: 95 servings (6 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    dawnblossom | hazelpaw [4]
    ↪ battle, swim, hunting, adv battle
    harepuddle | quailpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, stalk, adv hunt
    roseclaw | dahliapaw [1]
    ↪ battle, hunt
    willowthroat | willowpaw [1]
    ↪ hunt, battle
    burningcloud | sparrowpaw [1]
    ↪ hunt, battle
    shadowtail | twigkit [1]
    ↪ hunt, battle
    kererucall | wrenpaw [1]
    ↪ battle, hunt
    novella | finchpaw [1]
    ↪ battle, hunt
    midnightstream | russetpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    acornstream | frecklepaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    woodbloom | morningpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    boulderflame | eveningpaw [0]
    ↪ skills

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante

family/mates;
    flintburr ♥ silvermoon
    ↪ halfpond & sedgefire, crowkit,
    ravenkit, starlingkit, tuikit
    tawnycloudshrikecry
    ↪ shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfang ♡ tanglestep
    ↪ boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthorn ♥ acornstream
    ↪ squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelpaw
    rippleboundjunipernose
    ↪ dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleapdewfeather
    ↪ harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstar ♥ maplefall
    ↪ juniperstorm, midnightstream,
    twilightkit; pitchkit, mottlekit,
    pebblekit & flamekit
    cherryflowerfrostjaw
    ↪ roseclaw & lionheart
    roseclaw ♥ pinefeather
    ↪ russetpaw, morningpaw, frecklepaw &
    eveningpaw (dappledwillow)
    stonepatch ♥ fawnrunner
    ↪ elkbounce, thunderspark, mistcreek
    & deerstripe
    longriver ♥ harrierstreak
    featherpelt ♡ seneca
    ↪ avocetnose & ternflutter
    pigeoncallreedwhisper
    ↪ grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtail ♥ dustfang
    ↪ falcongaze, cinderdawn, sleetbreeze
    & oakback
    burningcloud ♥ meadowfang
    mousestone ♥ novella
    ashenstrike ♥ lionheart
    ↪ fernkit, cherrykit
    boulderflame ♥ flowershine
    ↪ brackenkit, bramblekit, thornkit &
    thicketkit
    woodbloom ♥ jayfur
    ↪ dahliapaw, willowpaw, sparrowpaw,
    twigpaw, wrenpaw, finchpaw
    niobelancer
    ↪ novella & archibald
    fircloud ♡ callie
    ↪ rivuletflight
    silvermoon ♡ whitefoot
    ↪ ripplemist, frostbranch
    burrcall ♥ willowthroat
    harepuddle ♡ clovertail
    ↪ quailpaw
    riverbubble ♡ erin
    ↪ lilackit, lavenderkit
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:19 am

be
-
-
𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨
𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

──────
clan archive thread is found here

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 061 xxx clan servings 010 xxx next ruins visit nowxxx next birth blackbriar (one) xxx mod notes n/a xxx cats to find n/a

Sunpaw padded away from the spot where his father lay. The two had just joined the Clan a few days ago, and the apprentice had a hard time connecting with most of the other cats in his den. Almost all of them were Clan born, and even those who weren’t had been a part of BearClan much longer than him. The apprentices were all close. It seemed like they were all part of something, or new something that he hadn’t gotten a chance to ask them about. Thornpaw and Sparkpaw were always whispering with Stoneclaw. The she-cats all stayed up late conversing. The only quiet one seemed to be Nettlepaw, but by the look in her eyes, one could tell that her mind was at constant work. Sunpaw’s father had nudged him to ‘go make friends’. The tom looked back to see the warrior’s encouraging face. Sunpaw frowned and heaved a sigh before entering the apprentices’ den. Of course, the cats in the den were huddled towards the back. It looked like they were discussing something rather important. They seemed oblivious to him. He took a deep breath and walked up to them. “Hey,” Sunpaw meowed with a smile “What are you all talking about?” Sparkpaw was the first to turn around and glare at him. “None of yer business kid.” He growled. Sunpaw took and instinctive step back. Shellpaw hushed him and flicked his shoulder with her tail. “Forgive him, Sunpaw. We’re just talking about Viperstar.” She meowed sweetly. Sparkpaw’s mouth opened in protest but Burrpaw bumped him with narrow eyes. Sparkpaw shut his mouth but still glared at Sunpaw. As long as they didn’t give away too much information…

Sunpaw’s eyes lit up and he smiled, sitting close to the group, but kept his distance from Sparkpaw. “Viperstar is the best!” Sunpaw purred, eyes closed and unable to see the fleeting cringes and disgusted looks of his companions. “I can’t believe he’d just take us in. He seems like a great leader.” Sparkpaw scoffed “Yea, sure he is, newbie.” He leaned in to whisper something to his brother. Burrpaw swallowed and nodded. Sunpaw’s eyes furrowed in confusion. He realized what he had said and was quick to correct his mistake. “Otterfur is great too!” He meowed “He’s your father, isn’t he?” He blinked friendly at Sparkpaw, who had his back turned to him. The fur on his shoulders grew spiky an the other cats’ eyes widened. Burrpaw swallowed hard and tried to mutter something in Sparkpaw’s ear, but his brother swatted him away with his tail. The tom turned to face Sunpaw, his eyes slits. “That coward is an’ never will be anythin’ to me.” He spat, fully facing the smaller apprentice. Sparkpaw, being older but also inheriting Otterfur’s long legs, towered over Sunpaw. His lip curled and a low growl bubbled from his chest. “He’s a good cat, but he’s too afraid to stan’ up for what he believes in.” He snarled “His ol’ frien’ship matters more to him than the safety of his kin. He’d gladly let the Clan rot if it meant no one hated ‘im.” The tom’s accent was thick, as it got when he was angry. Sunpaw backed up. “I-I’m sorry.” He trembled “I didn’t know.” Sparkpaw gnashed his teeth. “That’s because you don’ know nothin’ boy. So quit actin’ like ya do and go back to outside an’ leave us be. We have important business to discuss without yer innocent lil’ ears eavesdroppin’.” Sunpaw swallowed and looked to the other apprentices for help. But all he saw in their eyes were secrecy and distrust. Not a single light of apology or sympathy, not even Shellpaw, who kept her gaze down. Sunpaw clenched his jaw and stood tall, still only reaching Sparkpaw’s chin. “Fine! I’ll just go and talk to my father. Maybe Otterfur! I’m sure they’re not too busy.” He meowed proudly and left the den. Sparkpaw lashed his tail and huffed before returning to his spot. “Did you have to be so harsh? He doesn’t know-” Shellpaw murmured, nudging him gently. But Sparkpaw cut her off. “And that’s exactly why! He has no right, or knowledge, to be a part of our plan. He joined last moon! What does he know about our har’ship?” He reasoned. Birdpaw and Thornpaw nodded. “He’s right.” Thornpaw added “Sunpaw might be oblivious, but you heard the way he talked about Viperstar! He practically idolizes him. We can’t have someone like him as a part of our uprising.” Burrpaw sighed. “We have to be careful now. He can’t hear too much. We don’t want him goin’ and telling Viperstar what we’re plannin’.’”

[Hickorywind has 1 moon of rest left]
      [Grassheart sneaks out to meet Genetstorm from Eanakhclan. They try for kits.]
      [Badgergaze, Cougarleap, Shrewclaw, and Shrikefeather patrol]
      [Hollypounce, Ashtail, Wolfbreeze, and Otterfur hunt]
      [Elmstream Rosemist, Rabbitspark, and Rookfang hunt]
      [Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw swimming]
      [Wolfbreeze teaches Thornpaw stealth]
      [Windfeather teaches Burrpaw battle]
      [Acornfall teaches Sparkpaw stealth]
      [Astercry teaches Shellpaw hunting]
      [Elmstream teaches Redpaw hunting]
      [Hareshadow teaches Nettlepaw hunting]
      [Nightfur teaches Sootpaw hunting]
      [Rookfang teaches Birdpaw hunting]
      [Minkblossom looks for herbs]
      [The Clan consumes x5 small fish]
xx
┌────────┐
xx
𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
viperstar, 66m, ♂

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘
otterfur, 67m, ♂
lionclaw, 59m, ♂

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓
minkblossom, 75m, ♀
xx

└────────┘
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒
cougarleap, 51m, ♂
batfur, 51m, ♂
weaselfur, 85m, ♂
grassheart, 53m, ♀
stormfang, 44m, ♂
quailthroat, 61m, ♀
fognose, 38m, ♀
swiftwind, 35m, ♂
wisteriawind, 71m, ♀
nightfur, 32m, ♂
elmstream, 32m, ♀
talonsky, 32m, ♂
robinheart, 31m, ♂
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 2
rabbitspark, 57m, ♀
wolfthorn, 61m, ♂
hickorywind, 25m, ♂
xxx↪ blind in one eye
acornfall, 25m, ♀
adderbreeze, 38m, ♀
squirrelheart, 38m, ♀
hareshadow, 26m, ♂
windfeather, 40m, ♂
astercry, 38m, ♀
hollypounce, 25m, ♀
wolfbreeze, 31m, ♀
rookfang, 32m, ♂
darkmask, 25m, ♂
rosemist, 61m, ♀
hawksnow, 16m, ♀
redfin, 38m, ♂
ashtail, 18m, ♂
stoneclaw, 16m, ♂
thunderstone, 16m, ♂
shrewclaw, 16m, ♂
shrikefeather, 16m, ♀
xxx↪ asthmatic
badgergaze, 14m, ♂
blaze, 45m, ♂
[url][/url] presuff, age, ♂♀
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 3
xx

└────────┘
┌────────┐
xx
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
gorsepaw, 11m, ♀
thornpaw, 9m, ♂
burrpaw, 9m, ♂
sparkpaw, 9m, ♂
shellpaw, 7m, ♀
redpaw, 7m, ♂
nettlepaw, 7m, ♀
sootpaw, 7m, ♀
birdpaw, 7m, ♀
sunpaw, 8m, ♂
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒
ravencloud, 54m, ♀
deerleap, 52m, ♀
blackbriar, 38 m, ♀

𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒
owlkit, 3m, ♂
darkkit, 3m, ♀
hazelkit, 3m, ♀
rainkit, 1m, ♂
xxx↪ twisted paw
ryekit, 1m, ♀

𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
barknose, 104m, ♂
xx

└────────┘

xxx
𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
x clan name , user
x clan name , user

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒
x clan name , user
x clan name , user
xx
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
xnorthi╶ clan name, username
xeastiii╶ kwamiclan, savannah
xsouthi╶ clan name, username
xwestii╶ hurricaneclan, yukon

────────
xx
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋
xmouse, one serving╶ 009
xminnow, one serving╶ 008
xsmall fish, two servings╶ 001
xsquirrel, two servings╶ 006
xhare, three servings╶ 003
xbig fish, three servings╶ 005
xx
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
Last edited by inky. on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ThicketClan [004]

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:37 am

Number of Cats: 8 3 toms | 5 mollies
Feeding Needed: 3
Archive: here
Mod: Duplex
Notes: Batshriek, Almondpaws, and Junipermuzzle added from this readopt!
~formerly known as Batshriek, Plumeria, and Gertrude. <3

Last Moon
Lemonstar's eyes widened in confusion as she awoke no-where near where she'd been the evening before. Fluffy tail flicking, she prowled through the grass, wincing as scratchy thistle leaves brushed her muzzle. Her whiskers twitched as she recognized the moors where DareClan's territory was. But the scent was that of the night and of clean air. The scent of the Sky of Everlasting Peace! The calico leader lifted her head to glance around the heather-filled moorland, realizing it had to be a dream. But what did The Sky want to show her? A faint scent of heather; shocking in the formerly scent-less landscape; drifted through her consciousness. She opened her mouth to let it wash over her scent glands, and followed it.

With a cautious leap, Lemonstar found herself by a pond. But how strange, she was certain there were no pools this way. Still - her mouth was parched, unusual for a dream. She bent her head to lap at the water, then just as she was about to drink she froze. There was a cat. At first, though irrationally, Lemonstar thought she had to be drowning. She pawed at the water, trying to reach through and save the cat, only to find the vision ripple. Terrified it might fade, she withdrew her paw and watched as the cat began to move.

She looked nervous, alert and fearful. Her ears were pricked as she slipped through the - Lemonstar didn't even know where she was. Some kind of rocky, mountainous terrain. Lemonstar winced as she felt a grumble of hunger run through her belly, then licked her lips as the thirstiness returned. Having eaten that night, Lemonstar realized she must be feeling this unknown cat's pains. Desperately, she tried to call out to her. 'Don't be afraid! Safety's just around the corner,' she mewed, recognizing the area the rouge had reached now as ThicketClan's eastern border.

Lemonstar flicked her ears back in annoyance as she realized the dream was fading, and sunlight was seeping through her eyelids. She blinked, heart racing. Why had The Sky shown her this? Was she meant to help this cat? But surely ThicketClan had to keep their borders closed. The sickness could return at any time, and Lemonstar couldn't risk that. She closed her eyes briefly and felt a shadowy shape wind its way around her. She recognized a scent, that of Pinestar. And her heart rate slowing to normal with certainty, Lemonstar rose to her paws. She would find that molly. And ThicketClan would offer her a home.

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Heather's yellow eyes widened in horror as she picked up a strange scent. Not another threat, it couldn't be! She'd worked so hard to evade the last fox, and.. her train of thought trailed away as she realized the scent was of a cat. A long-haired she-cat burst from the bracken, and Heather felt every hair on her pelt stand on end in fear. But the molly's eyes were warm, and a fish dangled from her jaws. A rumble from Heather's empty belly broke the silence first and she felt a blush rising underneath her pinky-red fur.

'Calm down. I'm here to help you,' the she-cat meowed, dropping the fish at Heather's paws. 'Go ahead. Eat.' After a nervous sniff, Heather obliged. She sank to a sitting position in relief, finally able to relax. As she stripped the meat of the fish's bones, she shot several looks at the calico. A very pretty calico, Heather realized, gulping down the last scrap of prey. 'Oh! I'm sorry, it was your catch. I'm afraid I should have offered you some,' she mewed, flustered.

'No need,' replied the molly. 'I'm Lemonstar. And your name?' Heather,' murmured Heather, nudging the remains of her meal underneath a heap of bracken. What a strange name, she thought with an embarrassed glance at Lemonstar. 'I've come to ask you to join ThicketClan,' Lemonstar meowed briskly, jumping straight in. 'You'd be safe there, and need never go without food.' I hope, she added silently, ears flicking.

'ThicketClan?' Heather asked, bewildered. 'A Clan? Don't - don't you eat other cats?' Lemonstar wrinkled her nose, springing to her feet. 'Of course not. That's horrific. Come along now, this way.' 'Would it be safe for my kits?' Heather demanded as she stood. Kits! Lemonstar's ears pricked. So that was why The Sky had chosen this cat. ThicketClan desperately needed new life. 'Of course,' she meowed warmly. 'And they would learn to fight and hunt, as well as have a nurturing group of cats surrounding them from birth to death.'

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Lemonstar sprang onto HighThorns. She faced the clan, eyes bright. 'Today,' she began, 'we gather to welcome a new cat to ThicketClan. Not only will she bring great value to our Clan, but also new life. Heather. From this moment, and for the rest of your time spent with us, you will be known as Heatherpelt in honour of your gorgeous coat. May you fare well in ThicketClan.'

Heatherpelt dipped her head with a murmur of assent, curling her tail around the soft bulge of her belly. 'Thank you,' she purred, raising her head to look up at Lemonstar. 'Thank you. For everything, you have done for me. And for everything, you will do for my kits.' With an embarrassed twitch of her muzzle, Heatherpelt ducked away.

This Moon
Foggyprance nudged Sedgewatcher with an amused purr. His denmate still hadn't stirred, and it was long pasted dawn. Lemonstar would be irritated he hadn't sent out any patrols yet, but it was hard finding suitable cats without a full warriors' den. The young warrior was Lemonstar's new deputy now that ThicketClan had finally finished recovering from the sickness, and was struggling to get used to the patrols.

The grey tom snapped back to the moment as Sedgewatcher awoke, and yawned. 'Surely it can't be sunrise already?' he grumbled, dragging himself to his paws with a scowl. 'Long past, in fact,' Foggyprance muttered stiffly. 'Now hurry up. The fresh-kill pile's half empty and we need to leave.'

Foggyprance led the way out of camp, flanked by a barely-awake Sedgewatcher. He headed straight to the DareClan border; knowing that their boisterous leader was likely to be around. He was almost hoping to see him, despite knowing that Lemonstar might regret her deputy choice if he admitted this. But Weststar was such a disrespectful cat, Foggyprance ached to sink his claws into that fluffy fur.

He paused as Sedgewatcher stopped to dunk his head in the stream, and rolled his eyes in the hopes he wouldn't have to pull the other tom out. After all, this was Sedgewatcher they were talking about. The warrior was renowned for his clumsiness. 'Alright, I know what you're thinking!' Sedgewatcher purred with a chuckle. He shook his head, spraying water at the deputy. 'I have four paws you know, I'm not going to go hurtling into the water.'

'I wasn't thinking that at all,' Foggyprance replied, flouncing over to the border. He was almost immediately swamped with DareClan scent, but no more than you'd expect at a place where both Clans sprayed their markers. He refreshed their markers and turned back to Sedgewatcher. 'Are you climbing?' he asked incredulously, watching as Sedgewatcher scrambled up a beech tree.

'I can do it!' the tabby mewed determinedly, his copper-red eyes fixed on the squirrel slipping from tree to tree above him. 'Leave me be!' Foggyprance paced below the tree, wishing he'd never doubted Sedgewatcher's ability to not fall in the brook. That was undoubtedly what had made him try to prove himself - but Foggyprance would never forgive himself if he was injured. A scuffle from above made him look up, and his fur prickled with horror as he saw Sedgewatcher preparing to leap for the squirrel. His heart in his mouth, he watched as the tom dove, and then his stomach sank as Sedgewatcher's paws slammed into the squirrel - and missed the branch. Sedgewatcher flattened himself against the tree-trunk and skidded downwards, claws scraping horribly against the bark.

Meanwhile, Foggyprance pounced for the squirrel; which had fallen - stunned - to the earth. He killed it quickly and turned back to his friend. Sedgewatcher had disappeared, and Foggyprance was about to panic when he spotted a paw protruding from a thicket. He ran over, and pushed through the thorns to reach Sedgewatcher. He nudged him frantically, and then let out a deep sigh of relief as the warrior stirred. 'I think you fainted,' Foggyprance breathed, nuzzling the tom. 'Let's get you back to camp and have Sparkgaze check over you.'

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Heatherpelt looked up, her eyes warm as Lemonstar laid down a small fish. She touched her muzzle to the calico leader's shoulder; Lemonstar had already become a close friend of hers in the moon-and-a-half since she'd been brought to ThicketClan. With a flick of her ears, Heatherpelt gestured for Lemonstar to take the first bite.

Once Lemonstar had swallowed her share, Heatherpelt wolfed down the remaining fish. She stretched out her hind legs, her focus drifting to where Foggyprance and Sedgewatcher were sharing tongues in the crisp leaf-fall air. With an amused purr, she gestured to them with a flick of her muzzle. Lemonstar met her eyes briefly and they nodded together. Shifting on her nest, Heatherpelt sighed. Lemonstar looked at her, ears twitching with worry. 'It's nothing,' she told her. 'Just- it can be a little boring here sometimes.'

Lemonstar shot a quick glance at the sky. There was just a tint of russet slinking in from the setting sun. 'Why don't we go and watch the sunset?' she suggested, turning back to Heatherpelt. She nudged the fluffy queen up to her feet, and trotted out of camp. Her ears pricked happily as they headed towards a rise in the moorland north to the camp.

As the two rounded the verge, Heatherpelt began to slow. Lemonstar looked anxiously at her. 'Should we head back?' she asked, touching her muzzle to the other molly's. 'No - I'm not tired,' Heatherpelt meowed, instantly contradicting herself with a yawn. She sat down beside Lemonstar and let herself lean against the leader. Furrowing her brow, Lemonstar rested her muzzle on the top of Heatherpelt's head. She curled her tail around the smaller she, and watched as the sun sank below the skyline. 'Just say, and we'll head back.'

Heatherpelt twitched her whiskers in agreement, fluffing her fur up against the cool night air. Leaf-fall was an unusual time for a she to be nearing lifting, and her nights were haunted with terrors of what might happen. 'Heatherpelt?' Lemonstar mewed uncertainly. 'What- what happened to your mate?' She flicked back her ears awkwardly. Skystar; why am I so bad at this? 'My - my mate?' Heatherpelt's eyes shone with venom at the mention of him, and Lemonstar drew her muzzle up sharply, afraid she'd offended her. But Heatherpelt continued. 'We lived with another tom. Mallard, his name was. Duck's brother.'

'Duck was your mate?' Lemonstar interrupted. 'Yes. Mallard's mate, Sandy, had kitted recently. I saw how Duck treated her kits - forcing them to hunt when they were barely two cycles old.' Heatherpelt paused as Lemonstar tensed, confused: 'Cycles?' 'Moon-cycles,' Heatherpelt shrugged. 'Anyways. I was never going to let him treat my kits like that - I'm old to be having my first litter anyway; and who knows how many will survive. So I fled. I'd lost the love I'd felt for Duck a long time ago, only staying for the safety. It wasn't safe anymore.'

Lemonstar shifted until she was lying down, eyes wide in amazement. 'You.. you were so brave,' she gulped. ' I'm sorry, Heatherpelt.' She paused, and waited for the other cat to say more, but when she turned she saw that Heatherpelt had gone to sleep. With a tumbling purr, she shuffled closer to her and tucked her paws underneath her long fur.

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Lemonstar awoke to a cloud of mist surrounding her. She blinked in confusion, stretching out a stiff front leg. Why wasn't she in her den? The slightly mildewy wood smell she was used to waking up to had somehow turned into the heady scent of heather flowers. She got to her paws, flexing each achy hind leg in turn. A fluffy pink tail twining around a paw startled her and she glanced down to see Heatherpelt.

Of course. They'd fallen asleep on their walk last night. She bent to nudge the queen's shoulder until she woke up as well. 'What? Where are we?' Heatherpelt yawned, staggering up. 'We spent the night outside camp,' Lemonstar whispered, drawing Heatherpelt closer to her side. She led her friend back towards camp, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. As they returned, she picked up Foggyprance's scent, and the more stale edge of Sedgewhisker on his fur.

Indeed, as the two mollies arrived at the thorny barrier, Foggyprance was waiting. 'I see,' he meowed knowingly, tilting his head at the two. 'How's Sedgewhisker?' Heatherpelt asked kindly, recalling the warrior's accident the day before. 'Completely fine,' he smiled. 'Thank goodness. It was just a bruise.' Therefore, Lemonstar escorted Heatherpelt back to her nest, then settled down near the HighThorns to groom the burrs and thorns from her coat.

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Sparkgaze surveyed Heatherpelt as Lemonstar led her to the nursery, deciding that the queen's nest must be somewhat stale and cold, having not been slept in. She shook her head slightly, worrying that it might not be the best idea for Heatherpelt to be out all night. And in leaffall too! Exhaling deeply, Sparkgaze quietly told herself not to fuss and simply go fetch more moss.

The pale ginger molly headed towards the middle of the forest, blanking the DareClan border completely, still burning from the encounter with Weststar a few weeks ago. That leader was a disaster, she couldn't believe him - and 18 moons old! Far too young. So Sparkgaze kept close to the inside of ThicketClan's territory, humming to herself as she made for the edge of the river.

She quickly located soft, springy moss by the bank. Tugging it away with her paws, she shook it out thoroughly. All the river water should be gone from it now, she decided satisfactorally. After putting it in the hollow of a tree, Sparkgaze returned to the rest of the moss, pulling it up.

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Plumeria pressed against Gertrude's side, her ears flicking miserably.

Happenings wrote:Leader:
↳Nothing | 27.4.19
Medicine Cat:
↳Sparkgaze gathers herbs
Border Patrols:
↳Batshriek and Sedgewatcher patrol
↳Almondpaws and Foggyprance patrol
Hunting Patrols:
↳Junipermuzzle and Lemonstar hunt
↳Sedgewatcher and Lemonstar hunt
Ranking Up:
↳Nothing so far
Mates & Kittings:
↳Nothing so far | Heatherpelt 2 posts
Eaten
↳1x Mouse | 1x Squirrel | 3 servings

Leader:
          Lemonstar | 71 moons | molly |

Deputy:
          Foggyprance | 42 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Sparkgaze | 43 moons | molly |
          Apprentice: Name

Warriors:
          Sedgewatcher | 37 moons | tom |
          Juniperpatch | 65 moons | molly |
          Almondpaws | 57 moons | molly |
          Batshriek | 27 moons | tom |

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☾[/url]

Queens:
          Heatherpelt | 62 moons | molly |

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | DareClan | patience99
    East | ClimbingClan | Creme Eggs
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tansy | Cures coughs; Can be used to cure wounds and poisons; Stops cats from getting greencough; Soothes throats; Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats | 2x
    Blackberry Leaves | Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings | 1x
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches; Gives strength, Helps troubled breathing; Helps calm cats | 1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting/Fishing
    [ ] Fighting
    [ ] Swimming
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting/Fishing
    [ ] Fighting
    [ ] Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril

Mates:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Siblings:
    Name and Name | Parents
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Shadow Court. //00//

Postby Katrione » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:51 am

LurkingBrightness wrote:

The Shadow Court is named such because of their
residence in a very dimly lit forest of spruce (here).
The trees are so tall that the light does not penetrate through. The trees
are centuries old, yet show no sign of cracking. It is said that through this clan,
those who serve well have spirits in the trees to forever guide the clan's way.
Obviously, like Lotus Clan, these cats are deeply religious.

To the east, there is a large clearing, this time bathed by starlight.
There is a rather large rock that is directly in the shine of the sun.
The deputy goes here to ascend as a leader, and the leader goes here to
ascend to the spirit realm. The stars shines a pure silver beam downwards on the rock.
Apprentices also go here to ascend to a soldier or Thurmaturge rank. This clearing
is called Astralia's Stone. Along with Thenrus's Helm, this clearing is sacred. No fighting
may take place here.

To the west side, there is a large clearing, that is partially shining with
frost-colored moonlight. There is an altar building there.
Every full moon the clearing will become glazed
with moonlight. This sacred place is called
Thenrus's Helm. The High Lord may journey here,
to make offerings to the gods above in exchange for favors.
Along with Helion's Stone, this clearing is sacred. No fighting
may take place here.

The felines here are tough, brave, virtuous, and loyal cats. They also
hold a certain level of pride, elegance and charisma, making them
prime for allies. However, don't mistake these cats as pushovers; they can
fight as well as any clan, better I daresay. And they are fierce
warriors on the field.

New Rank Names

Leaders - High Lord and Lady

Deputy - Right Hand--Only Male Rank

Advisors / The Inner Circle

The Head Priestess

• Priestess of Thenrus
    Priestess of Sovtia
    Priestess of Helios
    Priestess of Ceella
    Priestess of Qraanke
    Priestess of Olana

Lead Warrior - The General

Warriors - Soldier

Hunters

Scouts

Apprentices - Apprentices

Medicine Cat
- The Thurmaturge

Medicine Cat Apprentice - The Thurmaturge's Chosen

Queens

Children

The Gods

Thenrus, God Of Night

Described as a black tom
with dark blue eyes.

Sovtia, God Of Judgement

Described as a slender dark brown tortoiseshell
with golden eyes

Helios, God of the Sun

Described as a powerful tri-color tom
with amber eyes

Ceella, Goddess Of Medicine

Described as an extremely pretty
brown tortoiseshell molly with
pretty umber eyes

Qraanke, Goddess Of Life

Described as a pure white molly
with light blue eyes

Olana, Goddess Of Prosperity

Described as a long furred ginger tabby
she-cat with pale green eyes

The Shadow Court cats are polytheistic,
meaning they have faith in more than one god.
The gods they believe in are listed above.
4 gods and 4 goddesses.

These cats believe that each god are omniscient and
omnipotent, and that if the clan misbehaves, the gods
will become angry, and destroy them. That's where
the priestesses come in. Chosen as
kits, these mollies are the clan's mouthpiece
to the gods, helping to communicate the god's will
to their clanmates.

WIP

[ The Shadow Court has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Hazilnut ]
Katrione