Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: MonarchClan Trial Reply - [ Four ]

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:08 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Season
L E A F - B A R E
The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Clans

saralaxy wrote:( hawkstar and acornpatch patrol )
( sootnose hunts )
( goldenstar stays in camp )

[The blizzard has passed, and every cat is cough-free!]
[Hawkstar and Acornpatch find the scent of fox on the territory...]
[Sootnose catches x1 squirrel and x1 mouse]

Mod Notes
---

Short
Medium
Long[/right]
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:59 am

Number of Cats: 48
Toms - 24|| She-cats - 23 || Other - 01
Mod: ashton. (jughead jones is trial)
Current # of servings needed: 8
Next Birth: Mantasting, now

Noble's tail flicked with an emotion he barely ever showed - agitation. Civetfang was coughing. Rookieice and Rookieslate were blowing off their duties, failing almost every training session. And Barleyslash was trying to make a move on him.

And things didn't help since Roamingthunder and Winterfang had arrived. Winterfang was great. Snappy and commanding, every bit an Empire cat. Roamingthunder on the other hand....he was hanging out with Nettlesting and Tawnyfall, an....interesting crowd. He never seemed to keep his mind in one place either. "Noble?"

"Not now!" he hissed, whirling around to see Barleyslash's amused face. "You will address me by King Noble, you hear me?" the black tom hissed. Barleyslash blinked. "Not My Lord?"

Noble felt his pelt heat up. True, he hadn't said that. And true, Barleyslash was a good looking cat. And true, he liked her. But Icenose! he wailed inwardly. I can't abandon her!

But he felt it - the slight breeze, the sweet scent of his mate - I'm gone, and she's here. She will be a loyal mother. You are free, my love - free to love again. Then Icenose was gone.

"Yes." grumbled Noble. "Now go train your Cadet." Barleyslash made a small start - she had forgotten the small tom again. But she left, to her credit. Now Cadetpool was padding over to the Supreme Leader.

"My Lord, Civetfang and Flareblood will have to rest for a moon." his voice was apologetic. "We need to make sure they don't get too sick."

Noble nodded and dismissed the level-headed tom. Two of his most devoted cats - sick? This was no good. What he needed was some fresh air - the Leader soon had a patrol gathered and away.

---

Mistykit knew her parents were adjusting. Dewfang would snarl at the slightest thing while her mother would jump. Icekit, however, was having no problem. He was currently boasting to another new member of the Empire - Rook, she said her name was - about being the best Soldier ever. Mistykit smiled softly. He sure would be.

But she was drawn to the quiet den where Paisleyburner and Cadetpool worked. She couldn't become a Shaman Rookie - she had to be 6 moons and Cadetpool had to finish his training first - but she was determined.

Her mind snapped off herbs when Aspenkit, who had been play fighting with the younger Aspkit, tripped over her tail.

The molly let out a little "Oof" before getting to her paws again. Mistykit turned to Aspkit. "You must be a great fighter to beat Aspenkit!"

In all truth, the gray kit had no idea how good Aspenkit's fighting moves were, but she knew how to encourage a younger kit all the same.

Aspkit puffed out her chest. "Really?" Aspenkit licked the younger kits head. "Of course! You'll be a great warrior one day!"

The two then scampered off. Almost immediately, Icekit crashed into Mistykit. "I think I have Rook beat!" he declared. Mistykit snorted. "And hedgehogs might fly, stone-brain." she was using a new insult the Empire used.

Icekit's eyes widened in mock hurt. "How dare you!" he gasped. Then he tackled his sister and the two were a whirlwind of laughs.

---

Nettlesting's tail was curled neatly over her paws as she watched the new kits fight. She was waiting. Tawnyfall approached her, eyes interested, and Roamingthunder, looking extremely scared, followed not long after.

Still Nettlesting waited. Tawnyfall was getting impatient, the younger molly could tell. However, Dewfang and Cadetpool approached soon after, both looking hesitant.

"You may be wondering why I called you here." Nettlesting said, with a swift look around to make sure no cat was eavesdropping. "I've gathered the cats who look most uncomfortable and unhappy here."

Cadetpool made a noise of surprise and Roamingthunder and Dewfang shuffled their paws, but Tawnyfall looked wholely on Nettlesting's side. "You want to start a rebellion."

Nettlesting nodded, confirming Tawnyfall's statement. Cadetpool backed up. "I - I shouldn't be here. My first duty is to this Empire, not against it."

Nettlesting felt her fur bristle - had she picked a bad cat to share news with but, upon seeing her expression, the Cadet shook his head quickly. "I won't tell anyone unless I think they can help."

With that, he scampered away.

Tawnyfall's gaze seemed locked on the tom, even long-after he had dissapeared. But she turned back, eventually. "What now?"

Nettlesting coughed quietly, looking at Dewfang and Roamingthunder. "You in?"

The latter slowly nodded, but Dewfang shook his head. "I second Poolpaw's - sorry, Cadetpool's promise. I'd like to get to know my new home first." He left with a soft smile.

Nettlesting gave a small sigh. "Well then. We need more cats, now. Each of you, find some cat. Make sure it's no one close to Noble - or Rookiestream. I don't like the looks of her."

Tawnyfall and Roamingthunder nodded and left, and Nettlesting's fur prickled. She was being watched. Her gaze slowly me her leader's, but she knew it gave nothing away. She could almost hear Noble's thoughts - what where you doing?

[POST LOG]
CONSUMPTION:
The Empire consumes x8 small fish.

NEW CATS:
Mantasting's kits are accepted into the Empire!
Dewfang and family are accepted into the Empire!
Rookiestream is accepted into the Empire!

TRAINING:
All Cadets and Rookies train in some unlearned skill.

MATES AND KITS:
Dewfang and Fernlight are mates, and their kits are Icekit and Mistykit.

CATS TO LOOK FOR:

Timberpaw
Axel - 22 moons - tom
Lemonfur and Ryepatch. Link to personalities here.

PATROL 1:
Graystorm, Splashingtorrent, Barleyslash, Stormthrush, and Spottedtooth patrol.

PATROL 2:
Noble, Cadetmidnight, Blazelion, Winterfang, and Wormwood patrol.

HUNTING PATROL 1:
Percy, Widgeonfeather, Russetflash, Swantalon, and Rookieslate hunt

HUNTING PATROL 2:
Tawnyfall, Nettlesting, Dewfang, and Roamingthunder hunt.

HERB HUNTING:
Pasileyburner and Cadetpool hunt for herbs.

HEALING:
Flareblood and Civetfang are given a moon of rest, to see if this will help their coughs.

LEADERSHIP CHANGES:
None this moon.

CEREMONIES:
None c:

STARCLAN VISIT:
None this cycle.

BIG CHANGES:
Great!

Supreme Leader:
          (King) Noble | 38 moons | Tom | X

Pharaoh:
          Barleyslash | 34 moons | molly | Acting as Pharoah in Cleopatra's Abscence | X

Thane:
          Splashingtorrent | 63 moons | molly | X

King:
          Percy| 29 moons | tom | X

Shamans:
          Paisleyburner| 28 moons | molly | X
          Cadetpool | 12 moons | tom | X

Generals:
          Civetfang| 30 moons | tom | Supreme Leader General | X
          Blazelion | 52 moons | Tom | Acting as Thane General in Elmblood's absence | X
          Wormwood | 51 moons | tom | Pharaoh General | X
          Snowclaw | 37 moons | molly | King General | X

Soldiers:
          Rogerfang | 55 moons | Tom | X
          Blazelion | 52 moons | Tom | X
          Spottedtooth | 66 moons | molly | X
          Flareblood| 20 moons | Tom | X, X
          Blizzardcrest | 42 moons | Tom | X
          Nettlesting| 18 moons | molly | X, X
          Russetflash| 63 moons | molly | X
          Tawnyfall | 38 moons | molly | X
          Neritevine | 25 moons | molly | X
          Graystorm | 37 moons | tom | X
          Barleyslash | 34 moons | molly | X
          Winterfang | 19 moons | molly | left
          Roamingthunder | 19 moons | tom | right
          Stormthrush| 15 moons | tom |
          XKit
          Widgeonfeather | 14 moons | molly | X
          Kit
          Swantalon | 14 moons | tom | X
          Kit
          Dewfang | 46 moons |tom | RoseClan | X

Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Cadets and Rookies:
          Cadetsyrinx | 10 moons | tom | X
          Auletris | 10 moons | molly | X
          Cadetmidnight | 10 moons | tom | X
          Cadetduo | 10 moons | tom | X
          Rookieice | 10 moons | molly | X
          Rookieslate | 10 moons | molly | X
          Cadetstag | 16 moons | tom | X
          Cadetfallen | 7 moons | tom | https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/16/56/ed1656f15dd894b47431d46596ce2f78.jpg
          Rookiestream | 6 moons | molly | X

Queens:
          Mantasting | 51 moons | molly | X
          Elmblood | 31 moons | molly | Thane General | X
          Cleopatra | 56 moons | she-cat | X
          Fernlight | 45 moons | molly | RoseClan | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[url]

Kits:

Elmblood and Civetfang's Kits:
          Duskkit | 4 moons | tom | [url=https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e0/4e/22/e04e22722863467b929b94088c095dfc--tabby-cats-kitty-cats.jpg]X[/url]
          Aspenkit | 4 moons | molly | X

Dewfang and Fernlight's Kits:
          Icekit | 3 moons | tom | RoseClan | X
          Mistykit | 3 moons | molly | RoseClan | X

Cleopatra and Redstar's Kits:
          Liftkit | 1 moons | tom | X
          Sneezekit | 1 moons | tom | X
          Aspkit | 1 moons | molly | X

Mantasting and Blazelion's Kits:
          Sunkit | 0 moons | tom | Bottom
          Stingkit | 0 moons | molly | Top
          Cranekit | 0 moons | agender (amab) | X

Kits in other Clans:
          Boragekit | molly | HurrianeClan | Rogerfang |X
          Sagekit | molly | HurricaneClan | Icenose | X
          Vinekit | tom | HurricaneClan | Icenose | X
          Pinekit |molly | QuickClan | Cleopatra | X
          Crakekit | tom | QuickClan | Cleopatra | X

Kits found:
          None

Withered:
          Orielnose | 28 moons | molly | Paralyzed left side and hind legs

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Open
    West | Open
    South | HurricaneClan (Yukon_)
    East | Closed for future

Healer’s Store
    Stick x0 | Could be used for queens to bite on during birth...
    Lungwort x1| Eaten; it cures yellowcough
    Wintergreen x1| Poultice; Treats wounds and some poisons
    Hawkweed x1| Eaten; Like a weaker catmint
    Tormentil x1| Chewed and put in wound; good for extracting poisons and really good for disinfecting wounds
    Parsley x3| Eaten; Cures bellyache and stops milk for queens
    Willow Leaves x1 | Eaten; Stops vomiting
    Lamb’s Ear x3 | Poultice; Gives a cat strength
    Honey x1 | Eaten or given by moss soaked in it; helps soothe sore throats, swallow other concoctions, soothe coughing, soothes infection, and gives energy
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Crushed and chewed; soothes aching joints and keeps strength up
    Fennel x1 | stalks are broken and turned into juice; helps hip pain
    Goatweed x1 | eaten; eases grief
    Mint x1 | Rubbed on deceased bodies
    Celandine x1 | Crushed into juice and trickled into the eye; soothes weakened or damaged eyes
    Chervil x0| Chewed; for infected wounds, belly ache, and kitting respectively
    Foxglove Seeds x1 | Eaten; Used for heart treatment but can easily cause heart failure and paralysis
    Bright-eye x1 | Crushed into a poultice; used to treat coughs when mixed with lovage
    Chamomile x1 | Eaten; Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind - also given in traveling herbs
    Daisy Leaves x1 | Chewed into a paste; Eases the pain of aching joints and is a traveling herb
    Beech Leaf x1 | Unkown; Unknown - probably mistaken for Dock leaves
    Rosemary x1 | Rubbed on the pelt; Hides the scent of death
    Catmint x2 | Eaten; used for greencough and whitecough, high doses are dangerous
    Poppy Seed x4 | Eaten; used to dull pain and make cats sleep
    Herb | Usage

Food Pile:
    Rabbits (2) | x0 | 0 servings
    Mice (1) | x0 | 0 servings
    Voles (1) | x5| 5 servings
    Small Fish (2) | x9 | 18 servings
    Ermine (2) | x4 | 8 servings
    Hares (3) | x8| 24 servings
    Total: 48 servings

Mentors:
    Paisleyburner | Cadetpool | Herb Hunting, Herb Recognition, Kitting, Organization, Swimming, Endurance, Basic Battle
    Noble | Cadetmidnight | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Spottedtooth | Auletris | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Wormwood | Cadetsyrinx | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Rogerfang | Cadetduo | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Russetflash | Rookieslate | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Snowclaw | Rookieice | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Neritevine | Cadetstag | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Barleyslash | Cadetnight | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance
    Splashingtorrent | Rook | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Advanced Battle, Endurance

StarClan Living:
    Snowstar's Life #1 | Rogerfang's attack when first met
    Snowstar | 32 moons | Tom | X | Killed saving Nettlepath and Flarepath from the blizzard
    Ashfall | 22 | tom X | Killed saving Nettlepath and Flarepath from the blizzard
    Stormheart | 32 moons | Tom | X | Killed trying to save Mistkit and Cloudkit
    Reedfur | 31 moons | She-cat | X | Killed trying to save Brownkit and Bearkit from the blizzard
    Whitepelt | 36 moons | She-cat | X | Killed when a tree fell
    Branchfur | 29 moons | She-cat | X | Killed when a tree fell
    Drizzlepath (Drizzlerain) | 9 moons | She-cat | X | Battle | Killed trying to save Slipkit
    Skypath (Skyheart) | 6 moons | Tom | X | Killed trying to save Mistkit and Cloudkit; killed with Stormheart
    Softpath (Softfeather) | 6 moons | She-cat | X | Killed when a tree fell
    Slipkit (Slipfoot) | 1 moon | tom | X | Killed with Drizzlepath
    Cloudkit (Cloudheart) | 1 moon | she-cat | X | Killed with Stormheart, Mistkit, and Skypath
    Mistkit (Mistfang) | 1 moon | tom | X| Killed with Stormheart, Cloudkit, and Skypath
    Brownkit (Brownfur) | 1 moon | tom | X | Killed with Reedfur and Bearkit (Bearclaw) | 1 moon | tom | X | Killed with Reedfur and Brownkit
    Icenose | 19 moons | she-cat | X | Birthing Complications
    Stormkit | 0 moons | tom | XWeakness after birth
    Redkit | 0 moons | tom | X | Stillborn
    Cat Name | age | gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Icenose and Neritetooth | Rookieslate, Sagekit (HurricaneClan), Rookieice, Vinekit (HurricaneClan), and Cadetduo
    Icenose and Noble (adopted mates) | Rookieslate, Sagekit (HurricaneClan), Rookieice, Vinekit (HurricaneClan), and Cadetduo
    Rogerfang and Snowflurry | Stormkit, Boragekit (HurricaneClan), Cadetmidnight
    Flareblood and Nettlesting| Brother and sister (Adopted)
    Civetfang and Elmblood | Duskkit and Aspenkit
    Cleopatra and Redstar of QuickClan | Liftkit, Pinekit, Redkit, Sneezekit, Crakekit, Woodkit
    Blazelion and Mantasting | Mates
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by legolas the elf on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Post 65

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:48 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 62 (30 ♂ | 32 ♀)
Servings Needed: 11
Ancestors | Families | Herbs and Prey | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

"They're so cute," commented Tumbletoes as he watched Tipnose's kits toss around a small bundle of moss. "But I have no idea where Thrushkit got his coloration from."

"Are you implying something?" asked Scorchpelt with a glance at his littermate.

Tumbletoes's front lip curled with distaste. "No," he said. "It happens sometimes. But I wish I could have seen Tipnose's parents. Did either of them look like him?"

Scorchpelt shook his head slowly. "Not at all. Snowfoot was mostly white and Dawnstorm was light ginger. None of Tipnose's littermates look like Thrushkit either."

"Huh."

"Unk'uh! Unk'uh!" wailed Poppykit, limping over to the two toms with exaggerated motions. "Skippuh'kit stepped on me!"

"I did not!" came the sharp reply. Though only two moons old, Skipperkit was articulate and had a sharp wit, although most of her jokes appeared to be about something that only she and her littermates understood.

Tumbletoes made a show of worry. "Where did she step on you? Was it on your paw? Your tail? Your head?" With each part he named, he gently placed a paw on the corresponding area, making the bright ginger kitten giggle, pain (or rather "pain") forgotten in a moment.

Skipperkit swaggered up to her father and uncle, sure that her story must be heard and must be right. "I fell," she explained. "See ran intzo me."

Scorchpelt lowered his face to his daughter and smiled. "It's okay," he mock-whispered. "As long as you're not hurt." He raised his head and looked at her proudly. "Do you want to rest? You've been playing for a long time. Isidora's trying to get her kits to go to sleep and I think she'll let you join her."

Skipperkit brightened. "Okay!" she said happily. The tiny calico bounded off, bobtail wagging in the air.

The next day, Swancloud led a patrol. It was rare that he thought about Oakheart these days and when he did, he could only feel the shame of failing the tom who could have brought about such positive change to the clan. But he also couldn't force himself to act and risk his comfortable life. He was a two-time traitor, yet all he felt was acceptance on this fact. Regardless, some of their goals had been achieved; a new leader was in place, and most of those from the older generation who had founded the clan were now gone. Applestar and Boulderpelt led the clan decently although of course they hadn't been tested like Honeystar or Oakheart.

"Do you smell that?" asked Firecloud. The longhaired ginger tom and Dusktail, were new additions to the clan and though they were still adjusting, they had adapted nicely to clan life.

Orchidwhisker paused and opened his mouth to catch a better scent. "N...yeah, actually," he said after a few moments. "Smells like cat."

"If it's an intruder," said Heronface, face lighting up, "I call chasing them out." Fallowstripe nodded eagerly.

Bitternfoot looked disdainfully at her friend. "Seriously?" she asked. "You know as well as I do that there aren't many intruders on the territory anymore. Anyone who comes either seeks us out or is a refugee from another clan."

Swancloud sighed. "We have procedures for this. We approach the strangers and ask if they want to join the clan. If they don't, we can simply escort them to the nearest border." He glared at Heronface and Fallowstripe. "Perhaps you're too young to remember such complicated concepts...?"

Fallowstripe huffed. "No need to rub it in. I know procedure. But what if the stranger or strangers are hostile?"

"E-excuse me?" came a soft voice from behind a tree. Leaves on the ground rustled and a lovely lean molly stepped out. "I was hoping to find refuge here with my kits. Is this...Forestclan?"

"What's your name?" asked Firecloud, beating Swancloud to the punch.

"Ophelia," replied the molly, "formerly of Amberclan. My kits are Darkpaw, Reedpaw, and Patchpaw." Three kits appeared at Ophelia's side, one black tom, one chocolate tom, and one tortoiseshell-cream molly who looked almost identical to her mother.

"Who are you?" asked the black tom who Swancloud assumed was Darkpaw.

To his surprise, a rush of paternal affection rose up in Swancloud. Neritestream had been considering trying for kits for some time. Perhaps...perhaps he could be a decent father. Raise his kits to do what they believe is right so long as it helped further the clan's future. "I'm Swancloud," he said. "Of Forestclan. The others are Fallowstripe, Firecloud, Orchidwhisker, Bitternfoot, and Heronface."

Ophelia sighed with relief. "Oh thank Starclan. Please take me to Honeystar because I would appreciate it if I could join the clan."

"Applestar is the leader now," said Swancloud coldly. "I'll take you to him."

"Oh-oh I'm sorry."

"It was some time back. You have nothing to be sorry for."

A day later, Ophelia and her kits had been cleared to join the clan and Applestar was preparing for the apprentice ceremonies of both Honeystar's kits and Ophelia's kits. Ophelia's three were older, of course, but they still needed to finish their training.

"I would like for everyone to gather under the Speaker's Tree!" called Applestar, voice ringing through the clearing.

Beechkit wondered if her mother ever sounded like that, strong and confident. She had never known Honeystar but she could imagine her mother's golden-brown fur almost melding with the Tree's bark, tail fluttering in a slight breeze. She looked around and nudged Flykit, who looked scared of the huge crowd. She rarely saw the whole clan together but for this morning, Boulderpelt hadn't sent out any patrols so that everyone could attend the ceremony.

"It's going to be okay," she whispered in Flykit's ear. "I bet you'll have a super-cool cat be your mentor. Like Leechstorm or Mila."

Minkkit snorted. "Nah, I overheard Applestar and Boulderpelt talking a few days ago and they're trying to pri-or-ih-tize the younger warriors. So it's going to be someone like Whimbrelheart, I bet."

"She's still cool," retorted Beechkit.

Aspentail leaned down and hushed the three. "Applestar called you up," he said quietly. "I'll walk you through the crowd."

The walk was strange for Beechkit, as she felt a ringing in her ears and a feeling as though she wasn't quite in her body. Was she about to die and go to Starclan? But she made it through the crowd and soon was standing at the base of the Speaker's Tree. Her siblings along with Ophelia's three kits stood beside her. She remembered hearing from Newtflower that Rabbitpaw had been renamed because there was already Reedfur and had in fact seemed pleased to receive a new and "special" name. Rabbitpaw didn't look very happy at the moment; in fact, he seemed rather nervous. Just like Beechkit.

"I would like to call up Heronface, Orchidwhisker, Reedfur..." Applestar droned on and in some portion of her mind, Beechkit was startled to see Boulderpelt come up beside them. Who would the deputy be mentoring? Suddenly, she noticed that Neritestream had approached her and was leaning down to touch noses. With a jerk of her head, Beechkit touched Neritestream's nose and the crowd started to cheer their new names.

Beechpaw, she thought. I'm Beechpaw now. Mom, she thought, looking up at the blue sky, would you be proud of me? I wanna be like you. I wanna be the one that everyone remembers as being the best. But I'm scared. I know that some of the older warriors look at us funny because we're your kits. We have so much to live up to and I don't know if I can do it. What would you do? What would you say?

Before Beechpaw could receive an answer or think on it more, she was ushered away on her first official tour of the clan's territory.

Almost halfway into the moon, the snows started to fall. It was extremely late into the season yet it was still enough to drive Palefur and Gulltail into the warriors' den constantly, and Isidora and Tipnose kept their kits inside except for the warmest parts of the day. Patrols were sent out more often, too, which left the apprentices alone to play.

"Arghhh," growled Patchpaw playfully as she tackled Minkpaw who shrieked as her back hit the powdery snow. "You're dead! First kill."

"Aww, come on!" complained Minkpaw without any heat.

"You know the rules," called out Flypaw who stood on one of the lower branches of the Speaker's Tree, watching the tussle from afar. "Once you're down, you stay down until the next round."

Minkpaw suddenly fell limp, stuck her tongue out, and closed her eyes. "Um ded," she muttered through her tongue. "Bu ki'd mbe."

"Hah." Patchpaw looked around for the next apprentice to tackle. Beechpaw was standing next to Darkpaw, the tiny molly dwarfed by the larger tom. Nah, thought Patchpaw. Then she reconsidered. If she timed it right...

Patchpaw sprinted towards the pair and leaped as high as she could, twisting in midair as she saw them split up and run. Her gambit failed, however, and she crashed into the stump that hid the elders' den. "Ow," she complained. Seeing Beechpaw about to run towards her, the Siamese tortoiseshell shook her head. "I'm okay. I'll be up in a heartbeat." And indeed she was, resuming the game moments later.

Robinpelt jumped as she heard a muffled shriek. She felt Isidora move around and heard her low chuckle. "Eto prrosta Minkpaw," the queen said.

Robinpelt nodded. "The apprentices are playing?"

There was a moment of silence before Isidora answered in the affirmative. "Yes," she said. "Zeirr mentorrs arre planning suprrise, orr so I hearr."

There was another moment of comfortable silence before Robinpelt spoke. "Thhhank you."

"For vat?"

Robinpelt's mouth twitched into a smile. "Welcoming us. Being like...like a second mother, I guess." She imagined that Isidora was smiling right now, and then felt the other's warm body pressed against her.

"Ne za schto. I simply can't leave anyone behind. I knew yourr mother and vas guud frriends vith her. I'm surre she vould have done ze same forr my Daffodiltuft and Silver, so I vould do ze same forr you. And forr any Leafclan cat."

Robinpelt smiled more broadly, now. She felt so lucky that she and her sister had been found by Forestclan. They would always have a home here.

As Robinpelt and Isidora talked, Nour looked at his kits with some wonder. They were...his. They really were his. It was different, now that he knew the mother, truly loved the mother, tried to be faithful to the mother. His older kits were certainly special, but there was something else about this batch. He had seen them since birth. He had helped to name them. And there would be no doubt of their Forestclan origins. Oh, of course he knew that some of the older cats in the clan were disapproving of him. Nothing was ever said to his face, though, and no one blamed his kits for a past they could not control.

Sparkkit yawned and rolled over. The tiny ginger tom looked so vulnerable lying like that with his littermates and a feeling of aggressive protectiveness came over Nour. He looked over at Tipnose, who was sleeping with her kits, and almost started growling before he remembered himself. You can't do that. You'll get kicked out. This is why toms are almost never allowed inside the nursery. The moment passed and he lay down next to his kits. Then, he put his head on his paws and soon fell asleep.

Translations
eto prrosta - it is just/it is only
ne za schto - not at all/no worries
rr - rolled "r"

[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ Forestclan consumes x1 small fish and x3 large fish. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following cats to Forestclan: Ophelia, Darkpaw, Reedpaw, and Patchpaw, formerly of Amberclan. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following renames: Reedpaw becomes Rabbitpaw. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates the following becoming apprentices: Beechpaw, Flypaw, and Minkpaw. Their mentors will be Heronface, Neritestream, and Orchidwhisker. ]

PATROLS
[ Argusclaw, Aspentail, Firecloud, Mila, Ruddfang, and Silverstorm go on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Blizzardstream, Kestrelclaw, Leechstorm, Martennose, Newtflower, and Rushfur go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Applestar, Dawnface, Dusktail, Icefang, Loonfoot, and Nour go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Adderstream, Bitternfoot, Fallowstripe, Gulltail, Mistfur, and Robinpelt go on a border patrol. ]
[ Cloudflower, Garlicflower, Hareclaw, Ophelia, Palefur, and Whimbrelheart patrol the territory for any signs of badgers. ]
[ Larknose and Tumbletoes look for herbs. ]

APPRENTICES
[ Darkpaw, Rabbitpaw and Patchpaw train together with their mentors, Boulderpelt, Hillfang and Reedfur. They can learn hunting. ]
[ Beechpaw, Flypaw and Minkpaw train together with their mentors, Heronface, Neritestream and Orchidwhisker. They can learn climbing, hunting, or fighting. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ N/A ]

[ MATES & KITS ]
[ Heronface and Dawnface become mates but don't try for kits. ]
[ Mistfur and Reedfur try for kits. ]
[ Cherryclaw goes into labor with Isidora overseeing the birthing. Dustleaf uses x2 raspberry leaves. Toms will be ginger tabbies and mollies will be tortoiseshell tabbies, and both toms and mollies can have any level of white spotting. If you can't find a picture for an outcome, simply state what the kit's appearance is and I'll make them a picture! ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Forestclan assigns Boulderpelt, Hillfang, and Reedfur to be the mentors of Darkpaw, Rabbitpaw, and Patchpaw. ]

[ Ashstripe, Barleystream, Commastorm, Daffodiltuft, Embernose, Fawnfur, Scorchpelt, and Swancloud stay back to protect the camp. ]
[ Isidora stays back with her kits, Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]
[ Tipnose stays back with her kits, Poppykit, Skipperkit, and Thrushkit. ]
[ Cherryclaw stays back during her pregnancy. ]

[ POWERS ]
[ Blizzardstream, Icefang, and Mila are more likely to catch large fish on patrols. ]
[ Cloudflower and Mila are able to teach two skills in one mentoring session, mainly a base skill and its advanced counterpart. ]
[ Isidora makes it less likely that kits will be stillborn, no matter what season it is. ]
[ Ezio and Nour are more likely to bring in mollies when sent out on border patrols. ]
[ Ezio, Newtflower, and Nour triple the amount of prey caught on hunting patrols. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ I want either predators or nothing to be found on border patrols. ]
[ I don't want anyone to die on border or hunting patrols, but I am alright with any injuries.]
[ Ezio, formerly of Court of Roses, can be found. He is part of Nour's second litter. ]
[ Silver, formerly of Roseclan, can be found. He is part of Isidora’s first litter. ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
[ The following senior warriors need references: Ashstripe, Palefur. ]
[ The following warriors need references: Adderstream, Argusclaw, Aspentail, Barleystream, Bitternfoot, Blizzardstream, Cloudflower, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Embernose, Fallowstripe, Fawnfur, Gulltail, Hareclaw, Heronface, Hillfang, Icefang, Kestrelclaw, Leechstorm, Loonfoot, Martennose, Mila, Mistfur, Neritestream, Nour, Orchidwhisker, Reedfur, Ruddfang, Scorchpelt, Silverstorm, Swancloud. ]
[ The following kits need references: Koikit, Peachkit, Sparkkit. ]

[ The following will roll for powers (Nour/Isidora) as apprentices: Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]

Senior Warriors (2)
Ashstripe | Tom | 74 moons | f. Tumbleclan
Palefur | Tom | 70 moons

Warriors (40)
Adderstream | Tom | 55 moons
Argusclaw | Tom | 15 moons
Aspentail | Tom | 65 moons | f. Asterclan
Barleystream | Molly | 55 moons
Bitternfoot | Molly | 29 moons
Blizzardstream | Tom | 21 moons
Cloudflower | Tom | 21 moons
Commastorm | Molly | 25 moons | f. Leafclan
Daffodiltuft | Molly | 32 moons | f. Leafclan
Dawnface | Tom | 35 moons
Dusktail | Molly | 21 moons
Embernose | Tom | 15 moons
Fallowstripe | Tom | 15 moons
Fawnfur | Molly | 44 moons
Firecloud | Tom | 21 moons
Gulltail | Molly | 69 moons
Hareclaw | Tom | 27 moons
Heronface | Molly | 29 moons
Hillfang | Molly | 46 moons | f. Obsidanclan
Icefang | Tom | 21 moons
Kestrelclaw | Molly | 42 moons
Leechstorm | Tom | 43 moons
Loonfoot | Tom | 15 moons
Martennose | Molly | 15 moons
Mila | Molly | 61 moons
Powers
Mistfur | Molly | 36 moons
Neritestream | Molly | 35 moons
Nour | Tom | 65 moons | f. Thicketclan
Powers
Ophelia | Molly | 48 moons | f. Amberclan
Orchidwhisker | Tom | 27 moons
Reedfur | Tom | 36 moons
Robinpelt | Molly | 25 moons | f. Leafclan
↪ Blind
Rushfur | Tom | 14 moons
Ruddfang | Molly | 15 moons
Scorchpelt | Tom | 41 moons | f. Wrenclan
Silverstorm | Molly | 27 moons
Swancloud | Tom | 42 moons
Whimbrelheart | Molly | 14 moons
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [45]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Number of Cats: 15(4 6 Servings)
Toms: 6 Mollies: 9
Hardmode: On [3]
Lion’s Rise Rolls: Link
☯Archive☯
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Coconutheart watched Shama train with Applebee from a distance. It had been a whole moon since the apprentice talked to him and he hated this silent treatment. It made him irritable and even more snappier than usual, even he would catch himself shouting at others. It didn't matter though, he would continue to shout and treat the newcomers with disrespect, he didn't trust them.

Coconutheart sighed and laid down, his sight was elsewhere now but he still listened to the mollies as they chatted. "This is why you have been distracted while training Shama?" Applebee asked her apprentice. There was silence, Coconutheart knew that she would have been shrugging or nodding but he felt strange just listening in and decided to move on.

As he trotted off towards camp he ran into Brightheart, "Hey, what are you doing out here? Didn't Tantoclaw tell you to go on patrol?" Coconutheart asked.

Brightheart shrugged, "Yeah, but I am tired of patrolling so I'm taking a personal day. Don't worry, I'm not going to spy on the mollies like you." He meowed in a teasing tone.

It didn't seem to be the right move though because Coconutheart growled, "I was not spying! I was doing my duties and making sure they didn't come to any harm! That's what the patrols are for too, so why don't you do your duties because the mollies do their's every day."

"Whoa Coconut, why so tense? Shama still ignoring you? You know why she is mad though, right?" Brightheart asked.

Coconut glared but shrugged, "Of course not! I didn't do anything wrong, shes just being silly because she thinks every cat can be trusted. I don't know how she cant see it, she went through so much, and on the move here she met both friendly and hostile cats. She should know that not all cats can be trusted."

"This is about Sagestar isn't it?" Brightheart asked boldly. The glare he got from Coconutheart confirmed it, "Look, you cant judge every cat correctly. You don't have to fully trust them but do you remember when we moved here and how we loathed to run into the hostile cats? Imagine having to do that alone. The cats we find on patrol are what we were, I don't want to be the hostile cat. I don't think Shama does either, but do you?"

Coconutheart didnt say anything and continued to walk off towards camp, lost in thought over Brightheart's words.

[Ceremony]Talon and Pygmy are given mentors.
          [Jaegar Trial] Eagle, Dawn and Dusk go take the apprentice trial together to prove themselves. (They just need to catch a hawk together is all)
          [Border Patrol] Tanto, Russet and Dart patrol the borders.
          [Hunting Patrol] Apple, Shama and Jackle hunt in the wet forest.
          [Training] Shama joins in the hunt in hopes of learning something new. (Just a skill point, no specific skill)
          [Camp Watch] Coconut and Bright watch camp.
          [Owlseed for Crowcloud] Owlseed searches through the snow for any herbs she can find, going a little further into Echoclan territory than she usually does.
          [Prey] 2 Hawks (6 servings)

THE CLAN
      Konge:
      Tantoclaw | 47 Moons | Tom |

Prins:

Medicine Cat:
      Owlseed | 30 Moons | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Kringer:
      Russetmist | 44 Moons | Tom |
      Dartpool | 37 Moons | Tom |
      Coconutheart | 22 Moons | Tom |
      Brightshade | 21 Moons | Tom |

Jæger:
      Vixenspirit | 52 Moons | Molly |
      Jacklefang | 32 Moons | Molly |
      Applebee | 21 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices:
      Dawn | 40 Moons | Molly |
      Dusk | 40 Moons | Molly |
      Eagle | 28 Moons | Molly |
      Shama | 10 Moons | Molly |
      Pygmy | 6 Moons | Molly |
      Talon | 6 Moons | Tom |

Mothers:

Cubkits:

Captured:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
      Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
      Quail | x0 | 3 servings
      Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings
      Hawk | x1 | 3 servings
      Total | 8 | 18 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

ORDERS
      North | Chamrosh | Gustclan
      East | Katrione | Echoclan
      South | open | open
      West | Savannah-the-Caracal | Kwamiclan

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      2|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      1|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

ENTORS
      Applebee | Shama | 3 |
      Basics | 1 | Intermediate | 0 | Advanced | 0 | Expert | 0 |
      Knows observation and hunting.

Vixenspirit | Eagle | 0 |
      Basics | 2 | Intermediate | 3 | Advanced | 4 | Expert | 1 |

Vixenspirit | Dawn | 0 |
      Basics | 4 | Intermediate | 1 | Advanced | 2 | Expert | 3 |

Vixenspirit | Dusk | 0 |
      Basics | 7 | Intermediate | 1 | Advanced | 2 | Expert | 0 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phina D Wolf's Sub Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:56 pm

Season: Leaf-bare
    Weather: A thick layer of snow blankets the floor of every clan's territory. Most bodies of water have frozen over by now, making it impossible to catch any fish. Prey is very scarce now, as well as herbs. Your patrol might run into cat that are looking for shelter, be wary as they can bring illness' with them. Predators are more active as well as they look for anything to eat.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Snowclan | Pineclan | Moleclan | Ashclan | Borealclan | Lakeclan | Meadowclan | Twistedclan | Tundraclan | Elderberry Valley | Twilightclan | Silverclan | Jaggedclan | Steamclan | Larch's Advance | Sanguine Empire | Riverdem |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BrightDays wrote:SnowClan
Moonpool(IceFalls): N/A
Hunting Patrol: Ocrafur, Frostedleaf, Grayrain
Border Patrol: Shadedfrost, Foxstrike
Herb Hunting: Hailwish
Healing: Blizzardspirt takes care of Amberlight to see if leg is broken or sprained.
Training: Pebblepaw, and train in stalking. Robbinpaw, Dapplepaw, Pigionpaw train in basic hunting. Aspenpaw trains in combat, Dovepaw and Bramblepaw train in advance combat

Ocrafur, Frostedleaf, Grayrain caught a lemming.
    Shadedfrost, Foxstrike find a grumpy elder limping through the snow.
    Hailwish has no luck finding herbs in the snow.
    Blizzardspirit determines that Amberlight's leg is just sprained and needs to rest for two moons.
    Pebblepaw learns the stalking skill.
    Robbinpaw and Dapplepaw learned the basic hunting skill.
    Pigionpaw fails at learning something new this moon. Better luck next time!
    Aspenpaw learns the combat skill.
    Dovepaw and Bramblepaw learn the advance combat skill.

⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos wrote:Image
newcomers:
snakeshade and oatfur are accepted into pineclan!
↳ new names: n/a.

final assessments:
lightpaw retakes his final assessment!
↳ suffix (if passed); -claw.
basspaw and whimbrel take their final assessments!
↳ suffixes (if passed); -pelt & -face.

ranking up:
turtlefur's litter are ready for their apprentice ceremonies.
↳ salamander & newt.

border patrols:
[1] mintstar rowanpelt, laurelcloud, cottonbush, maplenose, giliastripe.
[2] orchidnose, juniperpelt, egrettail, ratnose, skipperstripe, flamefang.
[3] tipstream, minkcloud, comfreyfang, birchstorm, hawknose, sorrelfrost.
↳ note to mod; please check this link!
↳ could one of the border patrols possibly find sunnywhisker?
↳ cats in red are ones i'd prefer being targeted in the event that death and injury rolls occur.

herb gathering:
weaselstorm, shadeleaf, and poppypaw attempt to find cobwebs.

training:
poppypaw trains.
↳ any med.cat related skill.
sloepaw, orangepaw, hazelpaw, ryepaw, cloverpaw, wheatpaw, and yarrowpaw train.
↳ stalking skill.
bramblingpaw, ausmaspaw, privetpaw, avocetpaw, and termitepaw train.
↳ any skill.

becoming mates:
acornclaw + snakeshade. (no kits yet)
rosefur + aspenheart. (trying for kits)
↳ aaah could rose/aspen succeed in the kit roll?

deaths:
fawnfur succumbs to her wounds and passes away.

herbs used:
-1 comfrey root, -1 bindweed, & -1 stick for oatfur's broken leg. he still needs -1 cobwebs.

prey eaten:
-2 wrens and -3 thrushes.

Lightpaw passed their assessment and is now Lightclaw!
    Basspaw passed their assessment and is now Basspelt!
    Whibrelpaw has passed their assessment and is now Whimbrelface!
    Salamanderkit and Newtkit are now apprentices of Pineclan!
    Mintstar, Rowanpelt, Laurelcloud, Cottonbush, Maplenose, Giliastripe's patrol went uneventful.
    Orchidnose, Juniperpelt, Egrettail, Ratnose, Skipperstripe, Flamefang's patrol found Sunnywhisker.
    Tipstream, Minkcloud, Comfreyfang, Birchstorm, Hawknose, Sorrelfrost's patrol returned from their patrol early due to the cold.
    Mintstar caught a cold!
    Weaselstorm, Shadeleaf and Poppypaw find 2 cobwebs.
    Poppypaw learns the herb finding skill.
    Sloepaw, Orangepaw, Ryepaw, Cloverpaw, Wheatpaw, and Yarrowpaw all learned the stalking skill!
    Bramblingpaw and Ausmaspaw learn the climbing skill.
    Privetpaw and Avocetpaw learn the fighting skill.
    Termitepaw and Hazelpaw did not learn anything this moon.
    Rosefur and Aspenheart are now expecting kits! (They actually rolled yes ^-^)
    Fawfur will be missed!

spasticjazzhands wrote:Image
The Clan eats two squirrels (4 servings).
Spottednose treats Sunchaser with x1 dried oakleaf and x1 cobweb.
Spottednose treats Nightpaw with x1 cobweb, x1 thyme, and x1 poppy seed.
Spottednose and Galapaw looks for herbs.
Morningstar and Rainsong patrol the borders.
Stonefrost and Ruststripe hunt.
Spottednose trains Galapaw in Herb Recognition.
Ruststripe trains Blossompaw in Climbing.
Rainsong and Patchedmask from DewClan try for kits!

Sunchaser has healed mostly and can return to their duties.
    Nightpaw has stayed in the clear and can return to their studies. (Not sure if you know but he only has half a tail now because of the attack)
    Spottednose and Galepaw found cobweb.
    Morningstar and Rainsong find Wolfclaw while on patrol.
    Stonefrost and Ruststripe caught a vole.
    Galepaw learns herb recognition.
    Blossompaw learns climbing.
    Rainsong and Patchedmask are now expecting a litter of kits! They are due in two moons/posts.

DiamondDogg wrote:Image
{Snowstar goes to the Starpool, and asks StarClan for a deputy}

Starclan has heard Snowstar and sent her a deputy.

(Go ahead and add the prey type and fix the bird servings.)

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:Image
(( summitstar founded jaggedclan. ))
(( summitstar went on a border patrol. ))
(( summitstar asked starclan for a medicine cat. ))

Summitstar returned early from their patrol due to the snow.
    Starclan has heard Summitstar and sent him a medicine cat! You can choose five herbs from here to start your storage!
Last edited by amethyst14 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [03]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:21 pm

Number of Cats: 3(2 Servings)
Toms: 1 Mollies: 2
Hardmode: Off
☯Archive☯

Goldenflower watched as the two cats trotted away to hunt without her. She sighed and rolled her eyes at the memory of Russentnose telling her to stay put and bringing up the promise of resting when she started to show. The molly curled her tail towards her side and muttered something unintelligible before curling back up in her nest.

Russentnose and Finnegan walked off towards the upwalker's nests, they planned on trying their hunting inside the gardens that were part of the hairless being's nests. Who knows? Maybe they would meet a friendly kittypet.

Russentnose broke the silence between the two as they made their way, "How long have you been in this place?"

Finn shrugged, "My mother brought me here when I was younger, maybe like 10 moons or so? Then one night she just vanished and I have been waiting here for her to return. If she does anyways..." he trailed off.

Russent nodded, "Sorry to hear about your mother, if it has been a while then why stay? Why not just leave?"

Finn took a second to answer that and just smiled, "I like it here, I know this place and cope with the changes easily. I like to think I help keep peace around here and there are some nice cats that live around here. It is just running into them that can be a tad tough as they never stay in the same place. You'll see. Plus! I get to meet all the pretty she cats!" he chuckled.

Russent rolled her eyes and kept walking, this time letting the silence fill around them as she thought about what he said. So there are others, how would she protect Goldenflower and her kits when they are born? Should she trust Finn even though he has not posed a threat so far and even showed them a safe place to stay in the park?

[Border Patrol] Russent patrolled around the western border.
          [Hunting Patrol] Finn and Russent hunt together.
          [Prey] Post 3 of fasting, final fasting post.

THE CLAN
      Watcher:
      Finnegan | 36 Moons | Tom |

Second:

Kittypets:

Alleycats:

Rogues:
      Russentnose | 26 Moons | Molly |

Lostpaws:

Mothers:
      [1] Goldenflower | 26 Moons | Molly |

Kits:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Finches | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Kibble | x0 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x1 | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 0 | 0 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      Updating

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Mentor | Apprentice | # |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅰ-ⅩⅩⅤ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 01-25-19

Postby Katrione » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:48 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leafbare- Though the worst of the blizzard has passed, snow stills falls on the Clan territories. Wind, however, is nearly nonexistent, with the world itself almost seeming to hold its breath during the rough season. No one knows how long the respite from the storm will last, they can only hope for enough time to recover from the last storm before the next.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.

•It was taking me a long time to finish my replies for some reason so I switched to short replies halfway through
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
kassierose wrote:
Desertclan

[ Swiftstar requested a medicine cat from Starclan ]
[ Swiftstar went on a border patrol ]

[ When Swiftstar opened her eyes, she was shocked to find that the medicine cat she had wished for was already waiting outside of the Star Cavern for her ]
      [ Please pick five herbs from here to start off your medicine store ]
      [ After leaving her new medicine cat back at camp to settle in, Swiftstar quickly found out that a scruffy young warrior was trailing after her ]
      [ Please fill out your prey pile with what can be caught in your Clan territory ]
      [ You have two more fasting posts to stockpile prey ]
      [ Mod Note: Please fix Swiftstar's image by replacing the word 'link' with her image link ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
mellifluous, wrote:
        ██ ▬▬▬ 𝐒𝐔𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 .

suolo is not just the thing beneath the cats padded paws but the thing that allows it to thrive and create somet
          hing of itself. after an italian man crazed trip around the world with his cat lead to the latter's abandonment in
          a tropical forest the clan sprung to life. the italian kitty-pet struggled in the beginning trying to find their owne
          r who'd loved and cared for them so much. but eventually the searching had to come to an end and while sleepi
          ng within a tall tree the kitty-pet was graced with a dream. the cat did not remember much of the dream but c
          ould vividly remember the large rooted tree that was surrounded by cats turned against them and bowing to a m
          uch older looking version of itself. apart from the tree and the cats surrounding it, the kitty-pet heard the murm
          ur of a word, barely noticeable but there all the same, "-lastella." the next thing the kitty-pet knew it was awak
          e and its paws were carrying it through the forest at a rapid pace as the wind whispered hurriedly in its ear and
          told it of star-clan and the future clan it would carry. and so suolo clan became to support those who needed it.

the cats of this clan tend to be of a welcoming, warm-hearted nature because of the past of their founder. beyo
          nd that the cats are typically better hunters than fighters but know the basics of the skill. additionally, the cats
          of this clan have a very odd culture compared to fellow clans. to begin with, the ranks of the clan are as follows
          : laguida, ledepuato, guaritore, latiro guaritore, leslottatores, tirocinantes, lessovranas, lescucciolos, and lesma
          ggiores. as well as a change in ranking names is a change in the naming system. the laguida takes up the name o
          f "-lastella" while tirocinantes are named the suffix of their mentor followed by "-zampa," this not applying to an
          y tircinantes mentored by laguida. then upon becoming unlottatore ( a single leslottatores ) they will receive an
          entirely new name given to them by guaritore at over rock. lescucciolos also have a special naming system, as th
          ey more often than not will not retain any birth given name for much longer lescucciolos are simply called their
          mother's or father's prefix/suffix as their prefix and "-cucci" as their suffix until they are a tirocinantes with a me
          ntor. a final, and rather curious tradition, is that cats are not to become an exclusively mated pair. it is expected
          of all female leslottatores to willingly mate with whichever male whom wishes to. while this could potentially le
          ad to battles within the clan they've found that with she-cat's available to all there were fewer males obsessing
          over the already taken and kitted females as they all became available to one another.

the territory of suolo clan is all tropical forest with the rooted tree that is their camp being found within the ce
          nter of this forest. the camp itself has the cats sleeping within and surrounding the tree, within are often the y
          ounger and elder cats as well as laguida and lessovranas if they wish to. while the rest sleep beneath the stars i
          n order to welcome in the good-will of star-clan and its luck. additionally, within the tree they keep any herbs o
          r prey the clan has. then north of their tree is a mountain that is often warm and contains very little of value fo
          r the clans save for winter when it is dusted with snow. to the east and south is then a winding river that is fille
          d with various fish as well as waste from local two-legged civilizations. finally, the western border is cut by noth
          ing significant as the forest flows beyond this side of the border but the turn of the river and edge of the mount
          ain signal the approximate location of the border and this side is often disputed against with no clear definition.
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Suoloclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Deimos ]
morrissey wrote:

[ badgerfang rests. ]
[ the clan consumes 3 birds, 1 stoat and 1 mouse. ]
[ goosebelly, wildthorn, cypressfeather, morningpaw, hawkpaw, and russetpaw hunt. ]
[ bloomwhisker, montjacfang, asphodebloosom, frostpaw, wolfpaw, and commapaw hunt. ]
[ mottledfur, campionleaf, sparrowheart, sootmask, avocetbreeze, and chubbelly hunt. ]
[ ashface, eaglefrost, liontuft, squirrelcall, yarrowcloud, and sparkshade hunt. ]
[ flamestride, smallheart, cormorant, echocall, ospreywing, and adderstrike patrol the borders. ]
[ all apprentices train. ]
[ note: apprentices will learn 2 skills this session due to most failed trainings award ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for kitting herbs. her powers apply. ]
[ palecloud is kitting! rowanfeather assists(reduces stillborn chance by 20%), and 2 raspberry leaves are used. ]
[ redeeming x3 raspberry leaves(most kittings award) ]
[ crestkit, stonekit, cloverkit, lakekit, cinnamonkit, marigoldkit, and featherkit are all ready to become recruits. ]
[ bearstar requests a warrior from his ancestors. ]

[ With all the snow, all hunting patrols had trouble finding any prey since everything seemed to be doing the smart thing and hiding away. All four hunting patrols brought in a combined three stoats ]
      [ Flamestride's patrol dropped their guard down pretty early into their patrol. Due to all of the snow, they believed that anything that could cause trouble for them would be hiding away from the snow. Sadly, the older warriors didn't realize that death was stalking their every move until it was already descending upon them. By the time Flamestride scented the danger, Smallheart was already snagged away in the jaws of a fox, his life staining the snow red ]
      [ All apprentices learned two skills ]
      [ Rowanfeather thought it would be difficult to find any herbs due to all of the snow, but she luckily found two things of ragwort leaves that hadn't been damaged by the snowfall and frost ]
      [ Palecloud's kitting was hard at first, but started to go much smoother once Rowanfeather gave her some raspberry leaves. Before the sun rose the next morning, Palecloud welcomed three healthy kits. Without Rowanfeather's perks and the herbs, two of the kittens would've died! ]
      [ Crestkit, Stonekit, Cloverkit, Lakekit, Cinnamonkit, Marigoldkit and Featherkit all puff their chests out proudly as Bearstar gives them their second names: Crestpaw, Stonepaw, Cloverpaw, Lakepaw, Cinnamonpaw, Marigoldpaw and Featherpaw! ]
      [ It took several weeks for the warrior that Starclan sent to make its way to Laurelclan due to the snow ]
unikels wrote:
[Bluebellsong and Aspenstar go hunting together.]
[Aspenstar discovers that Bluebellsong is deaf in her left ear.]
[Cloverheart brings in borage, lovage, catmint, and poppyseeds from her medicine stores, as well as lillies left over from killing her mother.]
[Cloverheart goes looking for herbs.]
[Frostbite stays behind to guard camp.]

[ Bluebellsong and Aspenstar caught a pigeon ]
      [ Cloverheart gathered chamomile and feverfew ]
      [ Please fill your medicine store with the herbs you chose and what Cloverheart found this post ]
      [ Please fill your prey pile with what prey can be found in Jungleclan's territory ]
      [ Mod Notes: Cloverheart is already a warrior in Moorclan. Frostbite is already a warrior in Graveclan. We have a rule that duplicate names can't be used without the permission of whoever had the name first. If you still want to use it, please message Dinolil1 for permission on Cloverheart, and Scarlet_Wolf for permission on Frostbite. If they don't want to share the name, please change it in your next post. In the future, make sure to use the search feature on the page to check if the name is used anywhere ]
Yukon_ wrote:

【Moons Action】
[New Arrivals]
↪ HornetKit, GrayCloud, Stormbriar.
↪ Proof for hornet and gray: x
↪ Proof for storm: x
↪ HornetKit is taken in by Stormbriar.

[Patrols]
↪ WaspStar, GlacierShadow, BeeSting, and RiverSpray hunt.
↪ WillowTuft, ClearPaw, GrayCloud, and LilacSong patrol.
↪ QuailScratch and BurnetPaw search for herbs.

[Training]
↪ ClearPaw trains for fighting.
↪ BurnetPaw trains for
herb storage.

[Requests]
↪ WaspStar sneaks out in the midnight of the night.
No real reason to it, she just wanted to get away
for just a minute or two. While out she comes across
a familiar scent trail, she follows it for what seems
like days. Just as the sky lighten she finds a familiar
face. Her best friend FennelWhisker. She seems mostly
intact but with a few noticeable scars. In a massive
jumble of words she tries to convinces her to come
back to Nobleclan with her.
↪ WaspStar requests a head guard.

[Consumption]
↪ Nobleclan fasts.

[ Waspstar's patrol caught two mountain hares ]
      [ Willowtuft's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Quailscratch and Burnetpaw gathered chamomile, feverfew and ragwort leaves ]
      [ Clearpaw learned the Fight skill. Sadly, Clearpaw caught a cold and will need one moon of rest. No herbs will be needed ]
      [ Burnetpaw learned the Herb Storage skill ]
      [ Fennelwhisker accepted Waspstar's request and joins Nobleclan ]
      [ Mod Note: We have a new Moonpool rule that says you can only request a specific cat every other visit. So at your next visit, you can request a rank but can't link a specific cat or story for them. After the next visit though, you can do that ]
dea invidia. wrote:

population
▸ 01 tom
▸ 00 she-cats
servings required
▸ 02 servings

starclan visit
▸ now

w0ah wrote:
      █████████████████
      ┌────────────────────────────── ┐

LouluClan resides on a fictional atoll (a ring-shaped reef, isl
      and, or chain of islands formed of coral) very near the Hawa
      iian islands though not as popular, meaning less tourism but
      more private estates. It's a very large ring that may take an
      able-bodied cat around a week or so to travel the entire ex
      panse. Its coasts are bare beaches with a treeline of palm a
      nd various other tropical plants nearby. Toward the northea
      st, the land thins and a sandbar lies as an opening to the oc
      ean, where salty waters spill into the center. The forests co
      ver a majority of the island and it is very dense, large, and
      difficult to travel through if one isn't careful. Lastly, a large
      pool of water lying in the west provides fresh water, suitabl
      e for the cats to drink from. Though frequent rainfall also p
      rovides plenty of opportunities to hydrate in the warm clim
      ate of the atoll. And let us not forget the many creatures o
      n the island──frogs, rabbits, ermine, fish, and many birds.

└────────────────────────────── ┘
      █████████████████

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      more information, such as their gods, territory, etc, will be included later on in their archive. for now, i'd like to request th
      is
      cat as my leader. once again, cordilleraclan has been disbanded and the cats within it adopted out. this is my new clan
      and it will hopefully last for many, many moons to come. thank you! (also, my original mod was kat but this can be changed)
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Louluclan has been founded ]
      [ I will still be your mod! :) ]
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

✦ servings consumed
10/10 - 3 birds and 1 mouse
✦ clan events
badgerstar travels to hazeclan to request an alliance with hazestar
flintburr and silvermoon try for kits
burrcall and willowthroat become mates (cannot biologically have kits)
sandpaw attempts her final assessment
woodbloom is kitting! jayfur is the father. genetics chart.
goldleaf stays in camp to help woodbloom, and gives her x1 fennel and x1 ragwort leaves
mousestone and novella search for herbs
ashenstrike teaches juniperpaw tracking
pinefeather teaches midnightpaw swimming
added sparkfur from readopt
added emberpaw from december competition rewards
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - flintburr, silvermoon, frostbranch, ripplemist, sparkfur & sootface
2 - dustfang, ternpaw, boulderflame, flowershine, cormorantpath & fircloud
3 - longriver, harrierstreak, avocetpaw, dawnblossom, halfpond & grouseclaw
4 - maplefall, archibald, rivuletflight, burrcall, willowthroat & squirrelwhisker
border -
1 - lionheart, meadowfang, sedgefire, wolverinejaw, adderstorm & roseclaw

[ Silvermoon is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Sandpaw passed her final assessment! ]
      [ Woodbloom gave birth to six kits!! Thank Starclan for the fennel and ragwort leaves, otherwise those kits would've been left motherless ]
      [ Mousestone and Novella gathered bindweed, daisy leaves and dock ]
      [ Juniperpaw learned the Track skill ]
      [ Midnightpaw learned the Swim skill ]
      [ Flintburr's patrol caught three birds ]
      [ Dustfang, Longriver and Maplefall's patrols caught nothing due to the weather ]
      [ Lionheart's patrol found nothing important ]
Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ Forestclan consumes x1 small fish and x3 large fish. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following cats to Forestclan: Ophelia, Darkpaw, Reedpaw, and Patchpaw, formerly of Amberclan. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following renames: Reedpaw becomes Rabbitpaw. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates the following becoming apprentices: Beechpaw, Flypaw, and Minkpaw. Their mentors will be Heronface, Neritestream, and Orchidwhisker. ]

PATROLS
[ Argusclaw, Aspentail, Firecloud, Mila, Ruddfang, and Silverstorm go on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Blizzardstream, Kestrelclaw, Leechstorm, Martennose, Newtflower, and Rushfur go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Applestar, Dawnface, Dusktail, Icefang, Loonfoot, and Nour go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Adderstream, Bitternfoot, Fallowstripe, Gulltail, Mistfur, and Robinpelt go on a border patrol. ]
[ Cloudflower, Garlicflower, Hareclaw, Ophelia, Palefur, and Whimbrelheart patrol the territory for any signs of badgers. ]
[ Larknose and Tumbletoes look for herbs. ]

APPRENTICES
[ Darkpaw, Rabbitpaw and Patchpaw train together with their mentors, Boulderpelt, Hillfang and Reedfur. They can learn hunting. ]
[ Beechpaw, Flypaw and Minkpaw train together with their mentors, Heronface, Neritestream and Orchidwhisker. They can learn climbing, hunting, or fighting. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ N/A ]

[ MATES & KITS ]
[ Heronface and Dawnface become mates but don't try for kits. ]
[ Mistfur and Reedfur try for kits. ]
[ Cherryclaw goes into labor with Isidora overseeing the birthing. Dustleaf uses x2 raspberry leaves. Toms will be ginger tabbies and mollies will be tortoiseshell tabbies, and both toms and mollies can have any level of white spotting. If you can't find a picture for an outcome, simply state what the kit's appearance is and I'll make them a picture! ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Forestclan assigns Boulderpelt, Hillfang, and Reedfur to be the mentors of Darkpaw, Rabbitpaw, and Patchpaw. ]

[ Ashstripe, Barleystream, Commastorm, Daffodiltuft, Embernose, Fawnfur, Scorchpelt, and Swancloud stay back to protect the camp. ]
[ Isidora stays back with her kits, Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]
[ Tipnose stays back with her kits, Poppykit, Skipperkit, and Thrushkit. ]
[ Cherryclaw stays back during her pregnancy. ]

[ POWERS ]
[ Blizzardstream, Icefang, and Mila are more likely to catch large fish on patrols. ]
[ Cloudflower and Mila are able to teach two skills in one mentoring session, mainly a base skill and its advanced counterpart. ]
[ Isidora makes it less likely that kits will be stillborn, no matter what season it is. ]
[ Ezio and Nour are more likely to bring in mollies when sent out on border patrols. ]
[ Ezio, Newtflower, and Nour triple the amount of prey caught on hunting patrols. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ I want either predators or nothing to be found on border patrols. ]
[ I don't want anyone to die on border or hunting patrols, but I am alright with any injuries.]
[ Ezio, formerly of Court of Roses, can be found. He is part of Nour's second litter. ]
[ Silver, formerly of Roseclan, can be found. He is part of Isidora’s first litter. ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
[ The following senior warriors need references: Ashstripe, Palefur. ]
[ The following warriors need references: Adderstream, Argusclaw, Aspentail, Barleystream, Bitternfoot, Blizzardstream, Cloudflower, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Embernose, Fallowstripe, Fawnfur, Gulltail, Hareclaw, Heronface, Hillfang, Icefang, Kestrelclaw, Leechstorm, Loonfoot, Martennose, Mila, Mistfur, Neritestream, Nour, Orchidwhisker, Reedfur, Ruddfang, Scorchpelt, Silverstorm, Swancloud. ]
[ The following kits need references: Koikit, Peachkit, Sparkkit. ]

[ The following will roll for powers (Nour/Isidora) as apprentices: Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]

[ Beechkit, Flykit and Minkkit are now apprentices: Beechpaw, Flypaw and Minkpaw! ]
      [ Argusclaw's patrol caught only one large fish, due to most of the rivers being frozen over ]
      [ Blizzardstream's patrol caught three large fish ]
      [ Applestar's patrol caught three large fish ]
      [ Adderstream's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Cloudflower's patrol found some faint traces of badgers towards the edge of their territory, but it's been a while since they were there ]
      [ Larknose and Tumbletoes gathered catchweed, catmint, celandine and chickweed ]
      [ Darkpaw, Rabbitpaw and Patchpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Beechpaw, Flypaw and Minkpaw learned the Climb skill ]
      [ Mistfur is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Cherryclaw gave birth to two kits ]
amethyst14 wrote:

[Ceremony]Talon and Pygmy are given mentors.
[Jaegar Trial] Eagle, Dawn and Dusk go take the apprentice trial together to prove themselves. (They just need to catch a hawk together is all)
[Border Patrol] Tanto, Russet and Dart patrol the borders.
[Hunting Patrol] Apple, Shama and Jackle hunt in the wet forest.
[Training] Shama joins in the hunt in hopes of learning something new. (Just a skill point, no specific skill)
[Camp Watch] Coconut and Bright watch camp.
[Owlseed for Crowcloud] Owlseed searches through the snow for any herbs she can find, going a little further into Echoclan territory than she usually does.
[Prey] 2 Hawks (6 servings)

[ Eagle, Dawn and Dusk all successfully brought down a hawk together! ]
      [ Tanto's patrol found a jaeger ]
      [ Apple's patrol caught a quail ]
      [ Owlseed gathered goatweed and sorrel. She also comes across Crowcloud while he's teaching his blind apprentice, Mousepaw, to tell certain herbs apart based on their smell and feel ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:28 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 84 (45 M | 38 F | 1 NB)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 14

(Last moon)
Sharkpaw, Splashpaw, Albatrosspaw, Fernpaw, Comfreypaw
Sharkpaw meowed, once the five littermates gathered at the small area under a bush Sharkpaw had found moons earlier, "So, here's the plan." Turning to Splashpaw, who was rolling her eyes (if cats could, at least) at her brother in annoyance, the solid gray tom continued, "Look, you learned to swim because we helped." Splashpaw scoffed, her ears twitching, "Puh-lease, Sharkpaw, all you did was shove me into that StarClan-forsaken river in this weather!" Fernpaw couldn't help scoffing a little as he meowed knowingly, "I know that must have been cold, but at least you know how to swim now." Albatrosspaw shrugged and remarked, "Splashpaw, I see no harm done. Morningflame said he appreciated our help." "Help?" Splashpaw scoffed incredulously, "you call that 'help'? I-" Comfreypaw mewed softly, "Calm down, Splashpaw, they got you to get over your fear of water, you should be grateful." Mortified by her sister's remark, Splashpaw spluttered, "I- I'm not afr-" "It's okay," Fernpaw soothed, patting his sister's shoulder with his tail, "happens to the best of us. Besides," he meowed, tone getting lower, "leafbare is just terrible where we live." "That is something I agree on," Splashpaw muttered; turning to Sharkpaw, the solid gray she-cat asked, "UHhhh... Sharkpaw, would you mind if I uh..." She paused awkwardly before continuing, "can you guys help me with the other skills too?" Sharkpaw and Comfreypaw exchanged knowing glances before the former replied with a nod. "You can count on us," Fernpaw promised. The gray she-cat smiled slightly before turning away and leaving back to camp. Comfreypaw sighed, "Well, looks like I'm going back to helping Sandripple sort those herbs we got yesterday while Dappledawn and Honeytuft go searching for those elusive lovage." Once the medicine cat apprentice was gone, Albatrosspaw piped up, ".... so what is lovage, exactly?" Fernpaw shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head, while Sharkpaw meowed, "Uhhhh... I heard it was good for coughs?" Albatrosspaw made a face and meowed, "Whatever it's good for, no herb is good on your tongue." Sharkpaw chuckled, "True, true, let's just get back to camp." "A'ight," Fernpaw replied with gusto, and the three brothers left their secret 'base' for the SeaClan camp entrance.

(This moon)
Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, Comfreypaw
Comfreypaw glanced at the coughing apprentices in the main part of the den, and asked, "Uhhh, are they going to be all right?" Dappledawn sighed, "I remember the last time this happened, it wasn't pr-" "Shush," Honeytuft silenced his former apprentice, "stop scaring the young 'un." Sandripple rummaged through some of the herbs they had in store and inspected some of them. Sighing, he shook his head, meowing, "Many of our store are wilting away, at this point they aren't good for much anymore." "It's high time we went looking for herbs," Honeytuft agreed; turning to Comfreypaw and Dappledawn, the senior medicine cat of SeaClan meowed cheerfully, "You two are on lovage patrol. I will be going to check how our catmint stalks are doing, and Sandripple will be staying here with our patients." "Gotcha," Dappledawn meowed, "Comfreypaw and I'll keep our noses on the ground." Comfreypaw wrinkled her nose and meowed, "It's gonna be real freezing out there though." "Oh don't worry," the calico replied, laying her tail reassuringly on the younger she-cat's shoulder, "we are definitely keeping our noses dry this time for real." Brightening up, Comfreypaw replied happily, "Gotcha!" Turning around, the medicine cats started to exit the den, only to come right back behind the sniffling and wheezing figures of four warriors. Honeytuft recognized the symptoms at once and meowed sharply, "You four are not getting out of here any time soon. Get yourself all comfy next to those apprentices." Before Sulphurstream could open his mouth to protest, Sandripple advised, "Do as he says, he's not in a good mood right now." Closing his mouth again, the cream tabby nodded and made himself busy flattening out the dry moss into a nest for himself, alongside his fellow sick warriors.

(Note to mod: Boulderclaw of FangClan can be found anytime~)

[ The Clan consumes Hare x2, Sparrow x1, Big Fish x1, and Shrew x2. ]
[ Portius and Natalia, two cats fleeing from the disbanded Kingdom of the Shattered Bones, stumble upon SeaClan and seek refuge. They are granted access, and are renamed Grousewhisker and Lobeliaclaw, respectively. ]
[ Ace, a former kittypet who was left on his own by his former owner, wanders into SeaClan territory, where he almost falls into the river. He is rescued by cats who were on patrol, and upon hearing the explanation of what a clan is, agrees to join. He is renamed Centaurytuft. (Advent cat #2) ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreypaw search for herbs. ]
[ Leafstar, Ivynose, Dustflower, and Adderpaw hunt at the forest by the river. ]
[ Campionstorm, Sagefrost, Lavenderpaw, and Mistypaw hunt at the Pine Grove. ]
[ Coppertail, Thunderstrike, Swiftgale, and Stormbreeze fish at the river. ]
[ Carrotfur, Sticklenose, Icyclaw, and Conifer patrol by the river. ]
[ Nightwing, Centaurytuft, Grousewhisker, and Brackenpaw patrol by the sea. ]
[ Brimflower, Goldenmist, Lobeliaclaw, and Buntingpaw patrol in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Comfreypaw the Basic Defense skill (try 2). ]
[ Thistletuft teaches Sharkpaw the Climbing skill (try 2). ]
[ Boomtail, Ivynose, and Hawkpath teach their apprentices the Tracking skill (try 2). ]
[ Nightwing teaches Brackenpaw the Swimming skill (try 3). ]
[ Hollyspots, Goshawkflight, Carrotfur, Fritillarytail, and Mintnose teach their apprentices the Fishing skill. ]
[ Bellcloud, Goldenmist, Goosewing, and Jadefall teach their apprentices the Fishing skill (try 3). ]
[ Morningflame, Pinefoot, Thunderstrike, Whisperdust, Oakshadow, and Wolfshadow teach their apprentices the Tracking skill. ]
[ Oatstripe will give birth in one post. ]
[ The second greencough epidemic has begun in SeaClan - Breezewhisker, Coppertail, Egretflight, Sulphurstream, Lavenderpaw, Adderpaw, and Sweetpaw move into the medicine cat's den displaying symptoms. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 71 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆ [7/9]

Deputy:
          Carrotfur | 34 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          Honeytuft | 73 moons | Tom | X
          Dappledawn | 32 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw
          Sandripple | 42 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Comfreypaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Shorefall | 74 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 59 moons | tom | X
          Claypool | 68 moons | tom | X - powers
          Ivynose | 43 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 74 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 43 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 75 moons | tom | X
          Goshawkflight | 43 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 36 moons | tom | X
          Dustflower | 70 moons | she-cat | X
          Morningflame | 37 moons | tom | X
          Breezewhisker | 37 moons | she-cat | X
          Birchlight | 64 moons | she-cat | X
          Hollyspots | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistletuft | 32 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 38 moons | she-cat | X
          Wolfshadow | 49 moons | tom | X
          Goldenmist | 29 moons | she-cat | X
          Hailcloud | 77 moons | tom | X
          Pinefoot | 42 moons | tom | X
          Boomtail | 26 moons | tom | X
          Jadefall | 26 moons | she-cat | X
          Cliffstripe | 26 moons | tom | X
          Cardinalsong | 25 moons | tom | X
          Thunderstrike | 49 moons | tom | X
          Swiftgale | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          Egretflight | 27 moons | she-cat | X
          Goosewing | 64 moons | she-cat | X
          Sulphurstream | 41 moons | tom | X
          Coppertail | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Nightwing | 57 moons | she-cat | X
          Mintnose | 74 moons | she-cat | X
          Bellcloud | 36 moons | she-cat | X
          Brimflower | 53 moons | she-cat | X
          Fritillarytail | 64 moons | she-cat | X
          Juniperfrost | 24 moons | tom | X
          Campionstorm | 17 moons | nonbinary (bio female) | X
          Sticklenose | 60 moons | tom | X
          Seabreeze | 16 moons | she-cat | X
          Lightfur | 16 moons | tom | X
          Arrowthroat | 16 moons | tom | X
          Icyclaw | 16 moons | tom | X
          Winterflame | 16 moons| she-cat | X
          Magpiepelt | 16 moons | she-cat | X
          Accentorfoot | 26 moons | tom | X
          Conifer | 68 moons | tom | X
          Greywhisker | 29 moons | tom | X
          Grousewhisker | 35 moons | tom | X
          Lobeliaclaw | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Centaurytuft | 25 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Sharkpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Splashpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Albatrosspaw | 13 moons | tom | X (left)
          Fernpaw | 13 moons | tom | X (right)
          Brightpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Petrelpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Blackpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Willowpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Lavenderpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Bonepaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Buntingpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Boragepaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Adderpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Brackenpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Harrierpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Rainpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Mistypaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Creampaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Sweetpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Riverpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Softdawn | 53 moons | she-cat | X - blind | Permaqueen
          Rippleheart | 43 moons | she-cat | X | Permaqueen
          Whiterose | 83 moons | she-cat | X
          Oatstripe | 31 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Arumkit | 1 moons | she-cat | X
          Chamomilekit | 1 moons | tom | X
          Limpetkit | 1 moons | tom | X
          Onionkit | 1 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Bark: Unknown usage. x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x3
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x1
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x3
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x2
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x2
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x2
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x7
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x3
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x3
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x2
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x1
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x2
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x2
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x3
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x1
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x4
    Lovage: Cures coughs x3
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x2
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x2
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x1
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x2
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x3
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x3
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x3
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x2
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 serving
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | 21 servings

Mentors:
    Honeytuft | Comfreypaw | 5 | Herb Recognition, Herb Application, Treatment of Injuries, Treatment of Illnesses, Swimming
    Thistletuft | Sharkpaw | 5 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming, Fishing
    Morningflame | Splashpaw | 4 | Hunting, Combat, Swimming, Fishing
    Hollyspots | Fernpaw | 4 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming
    Goshawkflight | Albatrosspaw | 4 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming
    Hawkpath | Brightpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Pinefoot | Petrelpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Thunderstrike | Blackpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Whisperdust | Willowpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Oakshadow | Lavenderpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Ivynose | Bonepaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Wolfshadow | Buntingpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Bellcloud | Boragepaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Goldenmist | Adderpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Nightwing | Brackenpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Carrotfur | Harrierpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Boomtail | Rainpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Goosewing | Mistypaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Fritillarytail | Creampaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Jadefall | Sweetpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Mintnose | Riverpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Palekit | 3 moons | she-cat | Fell off of cliff while playing with Grasskit
    Grasskit | 3 moons | tom | Fell off of cliff while playing with Palekit
    Cedarpaw | 6 moons | tom | Fell off of the Sea Path while not listening to his mentor Cliffstripe's warnings
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotfur, Brocadeheart (adopted), Arumkit, Chamomilekit, Limpetkit, Onionkit
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (WildClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenmist (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffstripe
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullpaw (GustClan), Gannetpaw (GustClan), Boomtail, Jadefall
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), Cedarpaw, Brightpaw, Petrelpaw, Blackpaw
    Stormfang and Goosewing | Sharkpaw, Splashpaw, Comfreypaw, Albatrosspaw, Fernpaw
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | Willowpaw, Lavenderpaw, Bonepaw, Buntingpaw, Boragepaw
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightfur, Seabreeze, Ashkit, Arrowthroat, Icypaw (adopted), Winterpaw (adopted), Magpiepaw (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icypaw, Winterpaw, Magpiepaw
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | Rainpaw, Mistypaw, Creampaw
    Honeytuft and Owlfrost | Brothers/Littermates
    Morningflame and Breezewhisker | Siblings/Littermates
    Hailcloud and Fritillarytail | Palekit, Sweetpaw, Riverpaw
    Hawkpath and Bellcloud | Adderpaw, Brackenpaw, Grasskit, Harrierpaw
    Goosewing and Rippleheart | Half-Siblings (same mother, different father)
    Sticklenose | Blood-uncle to Icypaw, Winterpaw, and Magpiepaw
    Name and Name | Relationships
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moonclan ((003))

Postby LooneyLani » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 3
Servings Needed: 2
Moonpool Visit: Now

*sorry, no post this time*

requests - Mountainstar asks Starclan for a healer
patrols - Ivynose & Mountainstar go hunting, Ivynose joins Snowtail on a border patrol
consumes - Moonclan eats 2 servings - 2/3 hare

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 34 moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Healer:

To Be Healer:

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 26 moons | Male |

Hunters:
          Ivynose | 27 moons | Female |

To Be Warriors:

To Be Hunters:

Kit Mothers:

Kits:

Wise Ones:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by LooneyLani on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Evanora’s Reach ★ 08 ★

Postby tēorian » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:02 pm

Next visit to the Gods: 1st February
The Reach devours one rabbit + a mouse
Number of cats: [Female] 09 [Male] 08 [Other] 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

featherdusk can be found anytime!

[ Areli asks their goddess for a shaman ]
[ Soleila, Matteo + Wynne go on patrol ]
[ Areli, Vito + Lachesis hunt ]
[ Ivytuft, Dysis + Iolantha hunt ]
[ The apprentices train in tracking ]

what do you do when the sun is rising? why, make friends with the local kittens, of course!

soleilia adored kits, she couldn’t wait to have her own with a special someone someday. kits were adorable, kits were fantastic - so friendly, adventurous and featherbrained. why, why wouldn’t she like them? sure, they could be annoying to other people but soleilia tended to focus on the positives! there was probably good in everyone, just a teensy tiny bit that she’d be able to crack at and ignore their faults. it was a talent, being so forgiving.

as the sun rose, casting it’s yellowish light across the shrubland and illuminating the cliff wall they called camp, soleilia was buzzing for it was finally her chance to ask lachesis - nevermind. lachesis was chatting to areli, laughing at whatever she had just said with the occasional glance around. maybe...matteo? he was around her age, they could probably make friendly conversation for the best part of the day. nope, with kazuto. uh, dysis was nice, too bad she was already happily engaged in a conversation with wynne complaining about atreo - who sat with cyril some way off in silence, she wouldn’t interrupt their whatever it was. ivytuft and hinata were off somewhere, presumably in the cliff. who could she talk to?

adiran was watching the kits who seemed pretty bored with his lecture on plants, they needed saving from a life of eternal torture! torture being plant knowledge, of course. they were too small for that stuff anyway, she just had to step in!

`` greetings fair adiran, have you slept this fine night? you look pretty tired, if you want i can endeavour to watch the kits whilst you rest! `` she gave a bright smile as she approached the medic, his eyes - yes, dull she’d note which was unusual for the cream tom - lifting to meet her gaze wearily. she was new after all, there was the chance they couldn’t trust her and she respected that. her father had been distrustful towards others after his brother had been killed and in doing so protected them from the world as they grew up, they didn’t talk about the fact... her kithood had been pleasant even if she’d never had many friends to call her own and adventure called her soul. that rhymed, maybe she could be an amazing poet one day!

at first adiran refused, claiming he couldn’t burden her with the kits on ‘such a sunny day’. it was biting cold, kits were a welcome distraction. yet she persisted and without too much argument adiran nodded on the account of her being naturally a charmer - see annoying . she turned to the small kits once adiran had ducked into his den to rest.

how did you talk to kits was the question of the hour. she’d never actually met kits, on the account of an overprotective father but she loved games! apparently some of the kits here loved games just as much. was it the she-cats? the grey one and the calico? apparently the black bicolour had sight problems but that shouldn’t affected the game too much, right? they were also small. hide and seek was pretty fun, she’d suspect that even the black kit could play it as the tagger which was the most fun role to play! after all, scents were scents and the kit had a nose.

`` okay, so we’re going to hide and - `` she didn’t know the kit’s name. erodes? erend? areobus? aerobus sounded promising. `` aerobus is going to try find us, no claws and no arguing over spots, capiche? `` kits weren’t the smartest though, fuyu tripped over her own feet a few times per round, yumi ended up stuck in a crevice and torao appeared to be having the time of her life hiding in a pile of frosty dead leaves - they were lucky they found her quickly. erebus seemed to be a lot better at it than she’d gave him credited for, he could follow the scents of his siblings like she’d hope he could until fuyu hide in the pungent herb store. but he also hid pretty well, choosing to hide in shrubs rather than the rocks the other kits seemed fond of.

Cheiftess:
    Areli | 30 | Female |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Aide:
    Vito| 51 | Male |

Shaman:
    Name | Moons | Gender | [url]★[/url]

Medic:
    Adiran | 32 | Male | trans |

Soldiers:
    Iolantha | 34 | Female |