rue wasn't feeling rue today,

Postby beebopbee » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:28 pm

N I G H T C L A N
Males: seven
Females: eight
Next Ethereal Visit: jan. 29
Mod Notes: none
Serv. Size: three

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- if rolled for injuries, target the cats in red please
[nightclan eats x1 sparrow]
[ravenstalker complains about the lousy patrol]
[jabiru is accepted from the spirits]
[mossthorn is welcomed]
[sparkfire leads a border patrol with cisco&ravenstalker]
[magpietail leads a hunting patrol with rue&hickoryleap]
[jabiru and cisco train for battle-tactics]
[tigercreek leads a herb-hunting]
[nightstar requests a female apprentice]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cisco and rue were sitting in camp by the fresh-kill pile while hickoryleap was talking to ravenstalker with a bigger smile than you'd think was normal. "oh yeah hickory sure whatever." ravenstalker meowed plainly to the she-cat, hickoryleap, who was asking him if he thought magpietail was ugly. ravenstalker wasn't listening to her, obviously, because he silently took a liking to the orderly she-cat. "cissy, did you hear that?" chuckled rue, "oh, now hickoryleap basically passed out 'cause that means 'he thinks she's prettier'!" cisco snorted, "well, better get tigercreek." he said sarcastically. the new apprentice, jabiru, was sleeping in a splayed out position under a tall cedar, enjoying the shade. his ears pricked when nightstar exited his den however. cisco padded over to the black leader. "jabiru is my apprentice?" he asked, the black leader nodded before gliding away, light on his paws. cisco made a gesture of victory, rue just stifled a giggle. "-and we didn't catch single fox!" exclaimed ravenstalker, who had toed his way over to magpietail, who was purring at the sight of hickoryleap walking away flustered. "foxes are common?" asked mossthorn with a shudder, new, thought ravenstalker. "no, raven just gets a thrill." sparked magpietail.

royal division
    king&queen
    nightstar, 46, m, 9 lives - [k]
    ▸ name, age, gender - [q]

heir
    ▸ name, age, gender
    -----------------------------------------------
    medicine division
    witch doctors
    tigercreek, 42, f
    ▸ name, age, gender
    bulk division
    warriors
    ravenstalker, 36, m
    sparkfire, 30, m [infertile]
    cisco, 32, m

hunters
    hickoryleap, 26, f
    rue, 29, f
    magpietail, 20, f
    mossthorn, 23, f

pupils
    jabiru, 7, m
    ▸ name, age, gender
    nursing division
    mothers
    clovertail, 48, f
    ▸ name, age, gender

youth
    clovertail&rogue
    hawkkit, 5, m
    birchkit, 5, f
    snowkit, 5, f
    bearkit, 5, m

elders
    ▸ name, age, gender
    ▸ name, age, gender
    highmeadow [good]
    ▸ name, age, gender
    ▸ name, age, gender

stonefall [bad]
    ▸ name, age, gender
    ▸ name, age, gender

swynhollow [unknown]
    ▸ name, age, gender
    ▸ name, age, gender
    mates
    clovertail&rogue [ex]
    name&name

family
    clovertail&rogue
    ↳ hawkkit, birchkit, snowkit, bearkit
    name&name
    ↳ youth
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    allies
    clan name, username
    clan name, username

enemies
    clan name, username
    clan name, username

borders
    [ n ] clan name, username
    [ w ] clan name, username
    [ s ] clan name, username
    [ e ] clan name, username
    [ nw ] clan name, username
    [ ne ] clan name, username
    [ sw ] clan name, username
    [ se ] clan name, username
    medicine store
    alder bark, [x2]
    beech leaf, [x1]
    borage, [x1]
    chamomile, [x1]
    mallow leaf, [x1]
    raspberry leaf, [x1]
    rush, [x1]
    sweet-sedge, [x1]
    thyme, [x1]
    parsley, [x1]
    poppyseed, [x0]

fresh-kill
    cottontail, 2, [x0]
    ermine, 2, [x1]
    grey squirrel, 2, [x0]
    mouse, 1, [x0]
    sparrow, 3, [x0]
    trout, 2, [x0]
    mentoring
    cisco&jabiru [0]
    battle tactics, basic combat, swimming, climbing
    mentor&apprentice [0]
    moves
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:59 pm

𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: 21

The warriors all made fun of Reedface for overexerting himself the last moon and needing to take a break by Camberpool's orders. "You must be so lazy to take a break!" Oakface howled teasingly. "Oh yeah, sure..." Reedface would whine at the teasing. Laughs exchanged between warriors, Reedface's more reluctant, until Frostfoot came into the medicine den. "Get to work you useless piles of bones!" she hissed the second she came in, everyone shocked silent. Even the brothers. Slowly, everyone drug themselves out of the den under Frostfoot's burning gaze. Once everyone left, she looked to Reedface and let out a displeased grunt before leaving. She padded right over to Shadowstar and sat off to his side. "I got the cats moving..." she grumbled, displeased it even had to be done. Shadowstar just kept his eyes forward, not acknowledging the warrior. "Are you okay?" Frostfoot asked, pushing for an answer. None. Frostfoot sighed and got up. "Let me know..." she said sadly before padding out to do her duties.
Shadowstar kept his eyes pinned on an old tree just outside the camp walls, it's leaves long fallen and branches turning grey with death. Shadowstar felt his age catching up with him as the tree... he was already 90 moons and close to the end of his life, even with the extra lives. Starclan probably wouldn't grant anything to him, even if they are his lives. He watched as a bird hopped off a branch and flew away, the branch crumbling and falling almost immediately. Shadowstar blinked slowly, contemplating how to prolong his life. He knew he wouldn't tell the clan of his age, they may force him to retire the position and elect a new leader. He couldn't have that happen. This was his clan and it would end with him. Mistclan should never have come back.

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Camberpool searches for herbs]
[Camberpool gives Reedface one coltsfoot]
[Reedface - 1 moons]
Boarder Patrols:
[Windheart, Gatorclaw, Snowcave, and Mossfur patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Troutthroat, Frostfoot, Oakface, Gorseclaw, and Lichenfang hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Barkpatch trains Lightpaw in stalking]
[Mudpatch trains Sunpaw in swimming]
[Blizzardear trains Shadowpaw in combat]
[Skyear trains Hickorypaw in fishing]
Kittings/Mates:
[Windheart sneaks out to try for kits with Mintleaf of Hazeclan]

Other:
[The clan consumes a large fish and a toad, 5 serving!]
[Note to mod: Text Here]

Leader:
      Shadowstar | 90 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Medicine Cat:
      Camberpool | 30 moons | Male | 🌿 -Paralyzed waist down

Warriors:
      Reedface | 75 moons | Male | 🌿
      Mudpatch | 54 moons | Female | 🌿
      Frostfoot | 55 moons | Female | 🌿
      Blizzardear | 53 moons | Male | 🌿
      Oakface | 47 moons | Male | 🌿
      Windheart | 47 moons | Male | 🌿
      Barkpatch | 41 moons | Male | 🌿
      Mossfur | 54 moons | Female | 🌿
      Skyear | 35 moons | Male | 🌿
      Gatorclaw | 56 moons | Male | 🌿
      Troutthroat | 51 moons | Female | 🌿
      Gorseclaw | 19 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lichenfang | 34 moons | Male | 🌿
      Snowcave | 24 moons | Female | 🌿
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🌿[/url]

Apprentices:
      Sunpaw | 13 moons | Female | 🌿
      Lightpaw | 13 moons | Male | 🌿
      Shadowpaw | 13 moons | Male | 🌿
      Hickorypaw | 15 moons | Female | 🌿

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Chervilpatch | 92 moons | Female | 🌿
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Borage | Usage | x1
    Cobwebs | Usage | x1
    Daisy Leaf | Usage | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Usage | x1
    Tansy | Usage | x1
    Feverfew | Usage | x0
    Stinging Nettle | Usage | x1
    Dock | Usage | x1
    Honey | Usage | x1
    Chickweed | Usage | x1
    Broom | Usage | x1
    Lungwort | Usage | x1
    Goldenrod | Usage | x1
    Stick | Usage | x1
    Coltsfoot | Usage | x0
    Elder Leaf | Usage | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x4 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x4 | 1 servings
    Toad | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x9 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mudpatch | Sunpaw | 6
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ (Advanced)Fishing
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Moves
    Blizzardear | Shadowpaw | 6
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ (Advanced)Climbing
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Moves
    Barkpatch | Lightpaw | 7
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ (Swimming)Swimming
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ Moves
    Skyear | Hickorypaw | 6
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ (Advanced)Hunting
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ✔️ Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Sunpaw, Lightpaw, Shadowpaw
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Name and Name | Kits

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MonarchClan Trial Reply - [ Three ]

Postby legolas the elf » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:09 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Season
L E A F - B A R E
The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Clans

saralaxy wrote:( goldenstar rests )
( acornpatch patrols the territory )
( sootnose goes hunting )
( goldenstar and hawkstar try for kits )

Goldenstar rests contentedly, staring around at the camp. She could tell Hawkstar was enjoying his power over the two new members of MonarchClan, but his gaze kept flitting back to her and he opened his mouth, about to call something, then stopped, thinking better of it. Curiosity was burning in the gold she-cat now, but she would let Hawkstar tell her in his own time. She could wait.
[Goldenstar's rest is refreshing, of course!]

Acornpatch hated too leave his sister, but, of course, his duty was to his clan, and he was going to prove himself the best knight he could be. This thought in mind, the tom strutted forwards, eyes scouting the bushes and paths for any intruding cats or predators. He found nothing, to say the least. The tom felt his tail droop. Would Hawkstar still respect him if he found nothing. Probably. the tom tried to reassure his self. The less threats, the better! He turned to walk away, tail high again when he caught a whiff of a familiar scent. At first, he thought it was rain on the air - great, wet fur - but no. It was to, well cold-smelling. To..heavy. Snow. A lot of it. Insticts snapped in place and Acornpatch knew it suddenly - there would be a blizzard. It was a whiles away, but he needed to warn the clan. As fast as his paws could carry him, Acornpatch barreled into camp to see Hawkstar and Goldenstar breaking apart. "Hawkstar, Goldenstar - there's a blizzard on the wind!" he panted. Hawkstar's eyes narrowed and he nodded. "Make sure cats only go out once a day until it hits and passes, so no one catches greencough or some disease when we have to Priest." he said, nodding at Goldenstar. She dipped her head. The tom turned back to Acornpatch. "Thanks." he said gruffly, in a way that made the younger tom know he was dismissed. But pride rushed through the tom. He was accepted.
[On his patrol, Acornpatch smells a blizzard approaching - it should be small, but just in case, make sure a cat only heads out once per post so they don't get sick!]

Sootnose's day was going well. She had already caught a squirrel - quite plump for Leaf-bare. And she was creeping up on a mouse now. She pounced - but her paws slid, causing her to land slightly to the left of her prey. The mouse was gone by the time she was back on her paws. Grumbling, Sootnose shook invisible dust of her pelt and headed on her way. When nothing else came out of the supposed-to-be-fruitful hunting session, Sootnose stomped on home, squirrel in jaws. As she entered camp and dumped her prey on the pile, Acornpatch rushed up to her. "Smell the blizzard?" Sootnose froze. A blizzard. Oh no. How was she supposed to hunt in that? Acornpatch saw her worried gaze and nuzzled her. "We'll be fine!" Sootnose's voice was barely a whisper as she looked over at Hawkstar and Goldenstar. "I sure hope so."
[Sootnose catches x1 squirrel]

Hawkstar had finally told Goldenstar what he had wanted to say. He wanted kits. And the Queen had readily agreed. And now she sat with a feeling - only one a she-cat could feel, a mother could feel - she was having kits. And she knew it. She slicked down her fur to hide her excitement from Hawkstar as she padded into their den. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, but she would know her mate's gaze anywhere by now. "I am." That's all she had to say. Hawkstar was besides himself with joy, tail twining with hers and purring, his large body vibrating. "You'll be a great mother." "And you a great father."
[Goldenstar is expecting kits! They will be due in two moons, or two posts c:]
[center]─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Mod Notes
Nice writing!

Short
Medium
Long[/right]
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:44 am

Leaf-Bare
For some, the first snows have arrived. For others, it is simply a chill in the air. Regardless, all clans will experience leafbare as a harsh and unforgiving season. Queens and kits are more likely to die during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city homes. In addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak. All in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time.

Announcements
I'm back!

First Clans
Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Peachclan | Amberclan | Duneclan | Stoneclan | Dappleclan | Waveclan | Quartzclan | Hurricaneclan | Whisperclan | Direwolf League

Second Clans
Paragonclan | The Sanctuary

Trggrd wrote:

[ Mousetail and Bramblefoot find nothing of interest. However, Bramblefoot gets caught in some briars and will require x1 cobweb to stem the bleeding. If he doesn't receive it, he will require 1 post of rest. If he receives neither the medicine or the rest, then he will start showing signs of infection, which could kill him if left untreated. ]
[ Lemmingfoot's patrol catches x2 voles. ]

avifauna wrote:

[ Dashiell's patrol catches x2 squirrels, x1 rabbit, x1 hare, and x1 small fish. ]
[ Drizzle's patrol catches x2 mice and x1 big fish. ]
[ Minnie's patrol finds Diamondheart and Luckyfur. ]
[ Anton, Ghost, and Quinn find x1 watermint, x1 parsley, x1 wintergreen, x1 alder, x1 sorrel. x1 thyme, x1 feverfew, x1 borage, x1 fennel, x1 catmint, x1 rosemary, x1 catchweed. ]

[ Starclan grants Julius's request of a queen. She will give birth in the next post. ]

faerie; wrote:

[ Sheep and Noel catch x1 water vole. ]
[ Sheep finds a commoner. ]
[ Perch finds x1 lovage and x1 ragwort. ]

[ Coverpaw learns swimming. ]

faerie; wrote:

[ Chestnut's patrol catches x2 small fish. ]
[ Admonium's patrol catches x1 big fish. ]
[ Brandy's patrol finds an apprentice. ]
[ Lionwatcher's patrol finds an elder. ]
[ Bumbletail and Poppyleaf find x1 marigold, x1 mallow leaf, and x1 mouse bile. ]

[ Cypresspaw and Dovepaw learn swimming. ]
[ Sunnypaw passes the assessments and is welcomed as Sunnysprout, full warrior of Amberclan. ]

scarlet_wolf wrote:

[ The patrol is successful in collapsing the fox den. However, Cormorantface and Raptorgaze sacrifice their lives to keep the foxes inside the den after their initial ambush fails and they must fight to keep the foxes inside. It is now a requirement for you to write out the events of the patrol whenever you actually get around to writing your post. ]
[ Flintmask's patrol finds an elderly cat. ]
[ Sweetdrop's patrol finds a queen and her two kittens. ]
[ Badgerbelly's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Pansyclaw's patrol catches x1 lizard. ]
[ Yarrowtuft's patrol catches x1 bird. ]
[ Otterdash's patrol catches x1 snake. ]

[ All apprentices learn their respective skills. ]
[ Cedarpaw and Oleander pass the assessments and are welcomed as Cedarjaw and Oleander, full warriors of Graveclan. ]
[ Avocadopaw fails the assessments. ]

[ Starclan weeps for the deaths in Graveclan and promises to care for the deceased's spirits. ]

[ Mod notes: That's fine! Honestly, I'm sure it will be a relief for you (and me). ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; ashton. ]

Postby deimido » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Image Image
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
moorclan, fireclan, robinclan, eagleclan, the empire of the gods, springclan, beachclan, winterclan, brookclan, darkclan, ridgeclan, moonclan
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
shaded skies, isle of pagtuklas, mirageclan, strawclan
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ LEAF-BARE ] Snowfall is slow; therefore prey is creeping out to gather food and curious cats venture deep into Clan territory hoping for a clowder to join before the blizzards pick up again.

ROBINCLAN - © savages
      hunting parties:
      Oighir's hunting party caught +1 vole for RobinClan.
      Oíche's hunting party caught +1 squirrel for RobinClan.

border patrols:
      Dramhaíl's patrol encountered a pregnant cat; their litter is due in two moons.
      Sneachta's patrol encountered an elder.

gathering herbs:
      Réalta, Ádn, and Rós gather +2 burdock root, +2 cobwebs, and +2 comfrey root.

training:
      Fómhar and Marmair learned a new skill: advanced combat!
      Scréachóg learned a new skill: stalking!
      Bainne learned a new skill: climbing!
      Milis learned a new skill: hunting!
      Dúsachtach didn't learn anything new...

apprentice ceremonies:
      RobinClan welcomes their four newest apprentices: Snáthaid, Scáth, Eitilt, and Péine!

battle:
      Pine lands a severe slash on Sneachta's neck, causing blood to spill out of the wound. In retaliation, she manages to scratch him across the nose. Dawn and Night jump into the fray, defending Pine as they dodge blows from the RobinClan warrior. At last, the fighting draws to a close and the rogues rush off into the forest. Sneachta's wound quickly gets infected upon her weary walk to camp, and she'll need two moons of rest alongside +1 cobwebs and +1 comfrey.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/size]

MOONCLAN - © LooneyLani
      hunting parties:
      Ivynose caught +1 hare for MoonClan.

border patrols:
      Mountainstar encountered a warrior.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✦ )───louluclan, starter

Postby w0ah » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:47 pm

█████████████████
      ┌────────────────────────────── ┐

LouluClan resides on a fictional atoll (a ring-shaped reef, isl
      and, or chain of islands formed of coral) very near the Hawa
      iian islands though not as popular, meaning less tourism but
      more private estates. It's a very large ring that may take an
      able-bodied cat around a week or so to travel the entire ex
      panse. Its coasts are bare beaches with a treeline of palm a
      nd various other tropical plants nearby. Toward the northea
      st, the land thins and a sandbar lies as an opening to the oc
      ean, where salty waters spill into the center. The forests co
      ver a majority of the island and it is very dense, large, and
      difficult to travel through if one isn't careful. Lastly, a large
      pool of water lying in the west provides fresh water, suitabl
      e for the cats to drink from. Though frequent rainfall also p
      rovides plenty of opportunities to hydrate in the warm clim
      ate of the atoll. And let us not forget the many creatures o
      n the island──frogs, rabbits, ermine, fish, and many birds.

└────────────────────────────── ┘
      █████████████████

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      more information, such as their gods, territory, etc, will be included later on in their archive. for now, i'd like to request th
      is
      cat as my leader. once again, cordilleraclan has been disbanded and the cats within it adopted out. this is my new clan
      and it will hopefully last for many, many moons to come. thank you! (also, my original mod was kat but this can be changed)
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dup's Trial Mod Reply - HazeClan - 11

Postby frankie (dup) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:21 pm

S E A S O N
𝙰 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜' 𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚛, 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 - 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝...

C L A N L I S T

𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗

𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜
    Skull, Wraith, Banshee, Newt, Jack, Twilight, and Pumpkin all bound around the High Rock. Hazestar's throat already feels sore - does he really have to go through this ceremony seven times?
    Part of him wants to blow through the ceremony, rattle off their mentors, and go back down, but he knows that he'll only disappoint the kits that way.
    So, with the kits staring at him with wide eyes and open mouths, he starts the first ceremony.
    Skull is apprenticed to Mossystone, Wraith to Robinheart, Banshee to Shadefire, Newt to Nightshadow, Jack to Jayfur, Twilight to Buzzardflight, and Pumpkin to Cobweb.
    𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚜
    Twigstorm watched his apprentice bound around the territory, picking up flowers, leaves, roots, anything she could find, and trotting over to her mentors. She seemed even more excited than usual that day, and her enthusiasm made Twigstorm chuckle.
    Only two of the plants she brought over were herbs, though. Two of the flowers, actually. Twigstorm congratulated her, and piking up th =e herbs, they bounded back to camp.
    Ashfang, Twigstorm, and Applepaw find x1 bindweed and x1 tormentil

xIt's Dappledwillow's first catch since she resumed her warrior duties, and it's a good one.
    She's in a tree, her claws hooked into the bark to keep from falling. She shaking, every so lightly, barely noticeable, but shaking all the same.
    She creeps forwards - on step, two, three, four, five - pounce!
    Her claws hook into the bird in front of her, and it titters in surprise before going silent. Moving quickly, Dappledwillow bounds back to the trunk of the tree and shimmies her way down before jumping, rolling in the soft white of the snow.
    It's exhilarating, and she's laughing when she sits up, although it's interrupted by a cough due to the mouthful of feathers she's gotten in her mouth.
    It was a succesful patrol, and for that, Dappledwillow is happy.
    Feathermist, Dappledwillow, Wrenfeather, Mousestep, Ghost, and Palesnow catch x2 birds

xxDarkflower soon grows annoyed with the way her patrol goes - quiet, boring, dull, and completely and utterly pointless.
    Her patrolmates have taken to chatting amongst themselves, as there's not a prey-scent anywhere nearby and at this point? Darkflower is ready to turn around and go back.
    Well, that's until she scents the rabbit.
    She goes zipping after it, and her patrol seems overjoyed to have something shown for their long patrol, after all.
    Rainsong, Aspencreek, Darkflower, Whitemoon, Haunt, and Echoripple catch x1 rabbit

xxxYewberry stalks through the snow, the white of her calico pelt blending in with the snow, and the other colours standing out light spotlights.
    She's sure she'll be spotted by the squirrel, but her patrolmates have gone off to try to catch prey somewhere else, and so Yewberry is left slinking across the snow, the cold wet of the snow sinking into her fur.
    She lunges forwards, and the squirrel darts forward with a squeal. She tastes the ground, but she's picking herself up within seconds, and soon she's back on top of the squirrel.
    Her patrolmates return sometime later with empty paws, and she's glad to have something to brag about - even if it's just a squirrel.
    Nightshadow, Ospreytalon, Littleflame, Ploverwing, Adderstrike, and Yewberry catch x1 squirrel.

xxxxBearclaw flicks her ears irritably as she scans the territory for any signs of life besides the rest of her patrol.
    There's nothing.
    Absolutely nothing.
    She's about ready to doze off where she stands, but a shout from her left jolts her back to the present. It's Hawktuft, the brown and white tom is holding his head in the air as he alerts the patrol to the presence of a stoat. Bearclaw darts off to help him, and when they return with the body of the small creature, they're both pleased to see that Batwing has caught one as well.
    Mossystone, Larksong, Batwing, Hawktuft, Bearclaw, and Pricklestrike catch x2 stoats

xxxxxMottlesplash is, to be frank, still flooded with embarrassment after her failure at her first assessment. Nobody seems to hold it against her, but she's managed to convince herself that they're laughing at her behind the brambles and ivy.
    So, she decides that she has to prove herself.
    It begins with her perched on a thin branch, the thing quivering beneath her weight, and it ends with the roar of air behind her and landing somewhat nimbly in the soft snow. Her clanmates congratulate her on risking the fall to catch the bird, and the laughter that was never really there stops.
    Buzzardflight, Mottlesplash, Jayfur, Shadefire, Timberfall, and Rowangaze catch x1 rabbit and x1 bird.

xxxxxxCobweb flicks her tail back and forth as the rest of her patrol chat about the weather and the rabbit that Inkfire just caught. Her eyes are still pricked for any movement in the bushes, brambles, and trees.
    Her eyes are flitting to her right when a small rustly snaps her attention back ti her left - and she's leaping before she even sees the squirrel. The rest of her patrol flinches in surprise, blinking blearily as she pops her head out of the brambles with a squirrel in her jaws.
    They share a good laugh about that.
    Inkfire, Heronstrike, Raveneyes, Cobweb, Lichenpelt, and Thornpelt catch x1 squirrel and x1 rabbit

xxxxxxxHazestar, Pineshade, Oakfang, Robinheart, Reefpool, and Milkfur have an uneventful patrol.
    xxxxxxxxShadowripple, Frostsky, Emberspark, Shorelight, Mintleaf, and Ferretcress also have an uneventful patrol.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
      All apprentices pass without issue!
      𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
      Mintleaf clears her throat, psyching herself up before padding into the medicine cats' den.
      Her tail flicks side to side, and she can't help but feel very, very anxious.
      The medicine cats seem worried upon noticing her obvious anxiety, but their face's, which were masks of confusion and pity before, become elated (if a bit tired from all the kits) when they hear that Mintleaf thinks she's carrying kits.
      It's confirmed a few moments later, and Mintleaf springs off to the nursery with a bright smile.
      Congrats! Mintleaf is carrying kits!
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazeClan | Post 40

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:58 pm

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 129 (64 males | 65 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: Jan. 28th
Servings Needed: 20 (126-132)

Hazeclan consumes x

---

The past few moons had been stressful for the entire clan, but Applepaw could sense things where more stressful for the medicine cats. She sat at the back of the den where their nests where kept, her tail tightly wrapped around her paws. With snow covering the ground it was almost impossible to find any herbs, yet when they went out they always managed to gather something. Applepaw let out a small purr as she watched Ashfang and Twigstorm move about the den sorting herbs and getting rid of ones that where no longer good. They had informed Applepaw to just sit and wait until they where ready to head out to gather herbs. She didn't mind it to much as they had plenty of experience and if she where to help she would just make it even more chaotic. "I'm sorry Applepaw. I promise it's not always like this. Once we get done we will all go out. Just hold on a little longer." Twigstorm called over his shoulder, flashing his apprentice a reassuring smile. Applepaw just let out a small chuckle and gave him a small nod, understanding everything completely.

As time passed Applepaw moved from sitting to lying down in her nest, her eyes moving back and forth as she watched Ashfang and Twigstorm move about. A light misty fog slowly crept into the den causing Applepaw to sit up and tilt her head curiously. The other two medicine cats seemed unphased by it, as if they couldn't see what Applepaw was looking at. Out of the mist stepped a large stocky grayish blue tom with stars in his pelt. His hazel eyes looked down at Applepaw, something about his prescience made Applepaw feel safe. "Applepaw, thank you. For bring Twigstorm's light back." The tom meowed, his voice deep and full of wisdom. The way the starry cat spoke and looked, Applepaw could only think of one cat. "Stormcloud..." she meowed, the tom's name just rolling right off her tongue. Stormcloud smiled slightly and nodded before speaking once more. "Silent shadows wheel above. To divide the divided is to conquer all. Blood stains the roots and never shall it fade. Until fur and feathers run the lake red." Stormcloud meowed, taking a step back into the mist as he slowly faded away. Applepaw sat there confused, before jumping to her paws.

"Guys! I think the Dark Forest just gave us a prophecy... From Stormcloud!" She meowed, her eyes sparkling with excitement. As soon as Stormcloud's name left Applepaw's mouth both Ashfang and Twigstorm dropped what they where doing and whirled around to face her. "What!?" Twigstorm meowed, swooping over and scooping Applepaw close to him. The small she-cat couldn't help but let out a meow of amusement before nodding. "Well I'm pretty sure it was him. Large stocky grayish blue tom with hazel eyes. He was so happy to see you doing so well Twigstorm." she purred. Twigstorm's eyes saddened for a moment before returning to their bright sparkling self. Rolling his eyes a bit Ashfang then gently separated the pair before speaking. "Please, tell us the prophecy Stormcloud sent us." Ashfang meowed. Applepaw gave a small nod and cleared her throat a bit. "Silent shadows wheel above. To divide the divided is to conquer all. Blood stains the roots and never shall it fade. Until fur and feathers run the lake red." she meowed. The three sat there exchanging looks among themselves confused about the strange prophecy that was delivered. The trio disused the prophecy for the whole day, even when they where out gathering herbs.

---

{Request: n/a
Ceremonies: Pigeonpaw and Gullpaw are ready to become warriors! (Pigeonwhisper and Gullecho)
Beekit is ready to become an apprentice!

Other: n/a

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: Koisplash is due!
Daisytip is due!
Mintleaf is due next moon
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Ashfang, Twigstorm, and Applepaw - teaches understanding omens/prophecies
Hunting: Hazestar, Littleflame, Juniperclaw, Brackengaze, Honeypool, and Dappledwillow
Hunting: Shadowripple, Sootpelt, Reefpool, Panthertuft, Sandfire, and Aspencreek
Hunting: Feathermist, Batwing, Lichenpelt, Pumapounce, Swivelspear, and Ospreytalon
Hunting: Rainsong, Marshpool, Timberfall, Tansypetal, Sheeppelt, and Larksong
Hunting: Inkfire, Raveneyes, Meadowhawk, Maplebreeze, Heatherflame, and Mottlesplash
Hunting: Wrenfeather, Oakfang, Bearclaw, Willowstripe, Fernclover, and Heronstrike
Patrolling: Badgerstrike, Emberspark, Adderstrike, Brightgaze, Cloudripple, and Pineshade
Patrolling: Darkflower, Ghost, Haunt, Browtiger, Turtledove, and Mousestep
Training: Clay/Rock - defense | Tiger/Hazel - hunting | Lynx/Olive - offense | Tumble/Spider - defense | Marigold/Warbler - stalking | Alpine/Almond - offense | Whisp/Minnow - defense | Starling/Cliff - offense | Wind/Elm - stalking | Slate/Ice - stalking | Quail/Leaf - hunting | Mossy/Skull - offense | Robin/Wraith - hunting | Shade/Banshee - stalking | Night/Newt - stalking | Jay/Jack - defense | Buzzard/Twilight - offense | Cobweb/Pumpkin - hunting

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =)

#NewLeafKits4Ever

Leader:
Hazestar | 84 moons | Male | x
Lives: ★

Deputy:
Shadowripple | 65 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cats:
Ashfang | 81 moons | Male | x
Twigstorm | 51 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 71 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 77 moons | Male | x
Rainsong | 74 moons | Male | x
Nightshadow | 78 moons | Female | x
Mossystone | 78 moons | Male | x
Buzzardflight | 102 moons | Male | x
Inkfire | 41 moon | Male | x
Wrenfeather | 63 moons | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 42 moons | Male | x
Darkflower | 65 moons | Female | x
Littleflame | 64 moons | Male | x
Sootpelt | 90 moons | Male | x
Batwing | 34 moons | Female | x
Jayfur | 34 moons | Male | x
Marshpool | 34 moons | Female | x
Raveneyes | 34 moons | Male | x
Oakfang | 55 moons | Male | x
Tumblecloud | 56 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 32 moons | Female | x
Ghost | 40 moons | Male | x
Haunt | 47 moons | Male | x
Quailtuft | 60 moons | Female | x
Adderstrike | 31 moons | Male | x
Bearclaw | 72 moons | Female | x
Marigoldthistle | 69 moons | Female | x
Meadowhawk | 56 moons | Male | x
Timberfall | 28 moons | Male | x
Slatestone| 28 moons | Male | x
Lichenpelt | 48 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 72 moons | Male | x
Starlingflight | 26 moons | Male | x
Juniperclaw | 71 moons | Female | x
Brackengaze | 52 moons | Female | x
Panthertuft| 24 moons | Female | x
Pumapounce | 41 moons | Male | x
Tansypetal | 23 moons | Female | x
Maplebreeze | 23 moons | Female | x
Lynxheart | 73 moons | Male | x
Alpineblossom | 29 moons | Female | x
Willowstripe | 23 moons | Female | x
Brightgaze | 40 moons | Male | x
Browntiger | 29 moons | Male | x
Turtledove | 72 moons | Female | x
Cloudripple | 68 moons | Female | x
Fernclover | 59 moons | Female | x
Heatherflame | 48 moons | Female | x
Whispcloud | 23 moons | Male | x
Sheeppelt| 21 moons | Female | x
Swivelspear| 41 moons | Female | x
Sandfire | 25 moons | Male | x
Honeypool | 20 moons | Male | x
Ferretcress | 64 moons | Female | x
Milkfur | 18 moons | Female | x
Thornpelt| 17 moons | | Male | x
Rowangaze | 18 moons | Male | x
Pricklestrike| 17 moons | Male | x
Yewberry| 18 moons | Female | x
Echoripple | 20 moons | Female | x
Palesnow | 18 moons | Male | x
Windsong | 43 moons | Female | x
Claybranch | 38 moons | Male | x
Shorelight | 34 moons | Female | x
Robinheart | 34 moons | Female | x
Cobweb | 50 moons | Female | x
Shadefire | 69 moons | Female | x
Hawktuft | 15 moons | Male | x
Ploverwing | 15 moons | Male | x
Whitemoon | 16 moons | Male | x
Mousestep | 16 moons | Female | x
Frostsky | 15 moons | Female | x
Pineshade | 48 moons | Female | x
Heronstrike | 50 moons | Female | x
Mottlesplash| 15 moons | Female | x
Larksong | 14 moons | Female | x
Ospreytalon | 14 moons | Male | x
Aspencreek | 73 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 64 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Pigeonpaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Gullpaw| 12 moons | Male | x
Applepaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Driftpaw | 11 moons | Male | x
Dunepaw | 11 moons | Male | x
Ripplepaw | 11 moons | Female | x
Crowpaw | 11 moons | Female | x
Stonepaw | 11 moons | Male | x
Houndpaw | 11 moons | Male | x
Pebblepaw| 11 moons | Female | x
Rockpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Hazelpaw |10 moons | Female | x
Olivepaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Spiderpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Warblerpaw| 9 moons | Male | x
Almondpaw | 9 moons | Male | x
Minnowpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Cliffpaw | 8 moons | Male | x
Elmpaw | 8 moons | Female | x
Icepaw | 8 moons | Male | x
Leafpaw | 8 moons | Female | x
Skull | 7 moons | Male | x
Wraith | 7 moons | Female | x
Banshee | 7 moons | Female | x
Newt | 7 moons | Female | x
Jack | 7 moons | Male | x
Twilight | 7 moons | Male | x
Pumpkin | 7 moons | Female | x

Queens:
Daffodilpetal | 63 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 71 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 56 moons | Female | x
Monarchwing | 38 moons | Female | x
Koisplash | 33 moons | Female | x
Daisytip | 37 moon | Female | x
Mintleaf | 39 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Hornetkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Cypresskit | 4 moons | Female | x
Mudkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Sycamorekit | 4 moons | Male | x
Chestnutkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Cinnamonkit | 4 moons | Female | x
Lightkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Splashkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Patchkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Beekit | 6 moons | Male | x

Elders:
Blizzardstorm | 129 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Twigstorm | Applepaw | 2 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Claybranch | Rockpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Tigerleap | Hazelpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Lynxheart | Olivepaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Tumblecloud | Spiderpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Marigolthistle | Warblerpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Alpineblossom | Almondpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Whispcloud | Minnowpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Starlingflight | Cliffpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Windsong | Elmpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Slatestone | Icepaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Quailtuft | Leafpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Mossystone | Skull | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Robinheart | Wraith | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Shadefire | Banshee | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Nightshadow | Newt | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Jayfur | Jack | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Buzzardflight | Twilight | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Cobweb | Pumpkin | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x7 | 1 serving
Shrew | x8 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x9 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
Stoat | x4 | 2 servings
All Birds | x11 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 2
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 1
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 3
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 2
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 1
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 1
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 2
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 5
Foxglove seeds | x - 2
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 2
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 1
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 2
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 3
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 2
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 1
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 2
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 4
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 3
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin Trial Reply ✧ 011 ✧

Postby Kazin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:28 pm

✧ Reply Style ✧ Long
Long replies: 1, 2, 3, 4 [now]
Medium replies: 1, 2, 3, 4
Short replies: 1, 2, 3,

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Notes ✧
New trial coding style! If anything
doesn't look right, feel free to let me know.
I just had fun playing around with it c:

✧ Weather ✧ Leafbare
The most dangerous season for the Clans.
Even if there is no snow on the ground,
the cold brings the higher possibility
of cats getting sick, or dying during kitting.
Prey and cats alike wish to do nothing more
than hide in their dens to avoid Leafbare,
reducing the amount of prey found on patrols,
as well as reducing the chance to find new
cats on border patrols.
✧ Clans ✧
MistClan
| Clan clan
clan name | clan
clan | clan name
clan name | clan name
clan | clan
clan | clan
clan

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Herb search | It would take a while, but Camberpool felt he would get used to the silence that stretched through the forest as he combed for herbs. Still, there was always good luck that came with company - for starters, two sets of eyes were indeed better than one. It was unfortunate that it wasn't good conditions, the wind biting against Camberpool's eyes and causing him to squint. Not wanting to fail at his duty as a medicine cat, he kept on forging ahead until he was rewarded with an herb - alder bark. It wasn't much, but the Clan seemed to be keen on overworking themselves, so anything would come in handy. Deciding it would be best to go back to camp and make sure Reedface was truly resting, Camberpool headed back with only one herb this time. [Camberpool finds x1 Alder Bark.]

Border patrol | Bad luck seemed to find most cats of MistClan as of late. Shadowstar seemed even more distant than usual, though most of the warriors weren't going to complain about that. The border patrol seemed to be at a loss for words in the beginning, unsure of how to break the ice with the new warrior among them. Thankfully, with Windheart around, silence isn't known to last very long - and it was he who had the new warrior laughing before any of the others on the patrol could think of what to say. He would make small comments, causing the Snowcave to ask questions about what he meant or to simply laugh along. "Oh, look, this is the spot that we saw you," he said first, stopping for a moment to glance at Snowcave. "I can't speak for the rest of the patrol, but I was certain that you were a ghost - you blended in so well!" Snowcave laughed once, mumbling something about her fur being good camouflage. "Here is where Frostfoot caught her third toad," he said after passing a large tree. "It seems to be the only thing the old hag can catch, which is quite fitting in my opinion," he said jovially, hopping on ahead and ignoring the cold. And while Windheart certainly seemed to break the ice with Snowcave, getting her to reveal her personality, the patrol never really did find anything of interest. [The border patrol goes back into camp with nothing unusual to report.]

Hunting patrol | The absence of Reedface weighed heavily on most of the cats of the patrol... except the obvious, grumpy Frostfoot. "I think her heart froze a long time ago," Oakface whispered to Gorseclaw, careful that Frostfoot couldn't hear. "Yeah, or she was never born with one," Gorseclaw whispered back, causing the two toms to snicker. Unfortunately for them, Frostfoot heard their laughter and stopped the entire patrol to chastise them. It was she, fuming that the cats would have the audacity to goof off when they needed to be finding prey, that suggested (or demanded) that the hunters look in the near frozen waters for some fish - they hadn't fished in a while, she had said. No cat was keen on this idea, but no one wanted to contradict her. When they arrived, it was Gorseclaw that Frostfoot made stick his paw in the frozen water, and though he didn't protest, there really wasn't much to be caught in the water today. As each cat tried, finally it was Troutthroat who was rewarded with a fish. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't a minnow, so the patrol thought it was a win. [The hunting patrol catches 1x small fish.]

Training | Lightpaw had hidden himself as much as he could, using the landscape to his advantage. Barkpatch had closed his eyes, instructing Lightpaw to do his best to hide and stalk Barkpatch once the older tom looked up. So far, Lightpaw thought it was going well, following only a few tail-lengths behind his mentor. Barkpatch's ears were swiveling, trying to pick up a trace of Lightpaw, but he seemed to be unaware of his apprentice. Lightpaw nearly hummed in satisfaction, preparing to pounce on the unsuspecting cat, elated that his first stalking attempt had gone so well. Silently, ensuring Barkpatch never knew he was coming, Lightpaw sprung, landing squarely in front of Barkpatch, who let out a quick screech before realizing it was Lightpaw. "I'm... ashamed to say I had no idea where you were," he admitted, much to Lightpaw's further delight. "Well done," Barkpatch added, nodding at his apprentice.
[Lightpaw successfully learns stalking.]
Too cold. Way too cold. There was no way any cat could catch this apprentice in the water! It was bad enough that she had to see Hickorypaw getting to fish nearby, while she was expected to submerge into the water to swim, but Mudpatch was trying to tell her that it would be fine! Well, this cat wasn't about to quit, not wanting to catch a cold like Reedface had. Sunpaw wouldn't listen to Mudpatch's reasoning of 'Sunpaw, you don't want to fall farther behind in your apprenticeship,' insisting that going in the water would get her sick. It was a long, hard fight, but Sunpaw eventually won, though she didn't learn a skill - but that suited her just fine.
[Sunpaw fails to learn swimming.]
"That's it! You're doing wonderfully!" Blizzardear seemed to be back to paying attention to Shadowpaw's training sessions, fully animated and very keen on helping his apprentice get better. Truthfully, the jumping around in a mock fight was very rewarding and warm, the exercise allowing both cats to barely feel the cold anymore. Two pairs of eyes shone with excitement, their mock battle going extremely well, even if Shadowpaw was a rookie. His days with littermates, pouncing on them and wrestling with them in the nursery, had seemed to pay off. "Excellent!" Blizzardear panted after Shadowpaw had managed to pin the older tom, though not without difficulty. It was an easy pass for his preliminary combat lesson, and both mentor and apprentice returned to camp with happy expressions.
[Shadowpaw successfully learns combat.]
Hickorypaw wasn't sure if she should feel smug that Sunpaw got the short end of the stick this time, or sympathetic. At first, she tried to ignore the argument that Sunpaw was having with Mudpatch, listening to Skyear's instructions on fishing techniques, but the two she-cats were hard to tune out. Eventually, Hickorypaw decided she was just annoyed that Sunpaw couldn't do what her mentor asked; after all, she had to swim last training session, and it didn't turn out that bad. Rolling her eyes as the banter continued, Hickorypaw was receptive to Skyear's instructions and ultimately was confident she could catch a fish on a warmer day, passing her lesson successfully. Unfortunately for her, Sunpaw and Mudpatch were coming back into camp at the same time as her and Skyear, Sunpaw's bad mood getting the better of her. Hickorypaw was sure the younger apprentice didn't mean it, but as Sunpaw stomped by, her tail lashing, she had managed to push Hickorypaw into a low-hanging branch, a decent scratch forming on her leg. Hickorypaw didn't feel it was serious, but Skyear told her to get it checked by Camberpool just in case.
[Hickorypaw successfully learns fishing, but scratches her leg on a branch on the walk back. She won't need to rest, but will need x1 of either broom, dock, goldenrod, or stinging nettle to make sure the scratch doesn't get infected.]

[Mod notes: RNG did not seem to like MistClan that much this moon x) ]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 029 ]

Postby solyn » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:40 am

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 59 (: 27 / : 32)
servings consumed; 10 servings
next moonpool visit; any time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
"Your precision is still a little sloppy which is basically the equivalent of slurred diction, but other than that you're picking it up pretty quick," behind her father, Sedgefire let out a little chuckle as Frostbranch made Flintburr pause so that he could correct the kink of his tail. "That's better. The sharper the movements are the easier it is for me to understand, otherwise the gesture could really be anything." Flintburr gave the tom a grateful smile, reaching forward to touch noses with him. "Thank you for your patience," he said.
"You're welcome. Thanks for being willing to learn. And for the record, you're picking this up a lot faster than Dusklight." A little ripple of laughter dragged through the family as Sedgefire stepped forward to nudge her half-brother with her shoulder. "Easy! He's only got one eye, cut him a little slack." The two shared a smile, the kind that betrayed their mutual fondness of the bright-tempered tabby tom, before Silvermoon cleared her throat.
"You two are obviously friends and I... have been wondering about how that happened. It looks... new." Sedgefire nodded, ducking her head. "It is. A few moons ago, the clan that used to live past the dead tree accused us of kidnapping Novella, although she showed us her scars from being run out of the clan by their deputy. As revenge, they stole Badgerstar's kits, so we led an envoy to try and negotiate for them back. Their leader... killed Twilightkit, and in the ensuing fight, Dusklight got scratched up pretty bad."
"He fought bravely," Flintburr said, melancholy tinging his tone, "I always wondered how he'd hold up in actual battle... but he never for one second let his guard down for long enough for anyone else to get hurt. He's a good cat. We're lucky to have him." Silvermoon hummed a little, nestling closer to her mate's side. "They don't live there anymore?" She asked, and Flintburr shook his head. "No, Archibald says that shortly after, they-"
"Ripplemist!" Frostbranch's head suddenly shot up, nose twitching. In front of the patrol, the underbrush rustled. "Look out!" The deaf cat yowled, leaping sideways to slam his brother out of the way as the scent of dog hit the rest of them just a second too late. An orange blur flew from the bushes, smashing into Frostbranch hard enough to send them both scrabbling. With practiced ease, the deaf tom flipped the ginger one onto his back. Blue eyes met frightened amber.
"Please," the stranger mewed, "you have to help me." The bark of a dog drew the family closer together as a large brute stepped through the underbrush toward them, growling low in its throat. Silvermoon straightened up, face harrowed but determined, as Sedgefire moved up to flank her father on the other side. Ripplemist was helped to his paws by Halfpond, while Frostbranch let up the strange ginger, who cowered close to him, shaking.
"You're the ranking warrior, dad. How do we handle this?"
"Halfpond, you're the fastest. Lionheart is on patrol somewhere with Dusklight and Roseclaw. Find them and bring them here. Everyone else, we stand and fight. Go." Halfpond hesitated for a second, before he nodded, and disappeared into the trees. The dog took half a step after him, barking roughly as Sedgefire stepped into its path to block its exit. Slowly, the cats fanned out in a semi-circle around the creature. "We cannot let it get to camp, under any circumstances," Flintburr shot glances around his patrol, "be ready to dodge if it snaps, but we push forward as a unit."
The dog lunged, jaws snapping shut on air where Sedgefire had been just moments earlier. Her claws slashed across its nose, drawing a pained yelp as the semi-circle of cats pushed in a step closer, pushing the dog back. The dog spun, lashing out at Ripplemist this time, who leaped back and circled around to position himself between Frostbranch and the ginger, while the circle shifted across so that Silvermoon was firmly in his place.
And so it continued, the cats holding a semi-circle as the dog snapped and lunged and barked and pushed, trying to break their defense and chase after Halfpond. Suddenly, it lashed forward again, this time stopping short just inches from Sedgefire and lifting a massive paw to swat her out of the way. She went flying, and the dog darted after her, lunging for her sprawling form as she tried to scrabble back to her paws.
"Sedgefire, no!" Flintburr yowled, poised to leap after her, when a blur of grey crossed his line of vision and the dog howled in pain, shaking its head roughly. Dusklight's shoulder hit the ground hard enough to send up a spray of snow, before he flipped back onto his paws. His maw was bloody and a chunk was missing from one of the dog's upright ears. It lunged at him again, but he nimbly darted out of the way, arcing his spine as he spun and slashed a rough line across its cheek.
"I've got it distracted!" He called, slashing back at a paw aimed to knock him over. "If you have a strategy, now's the time to clue everyone in!"
"Silvermoon, I need you to find every mentor and their apprentice and get them back to camp, as fast as you can, go! Halfpond, get back to camp and tell them to prep against an attack just in case! Roseclaw, take the left flank and help Dusklight keep it distracted, Flintburr go right! Ripplemist, Frostbranch, take out the back legs. Sedgefire and-"
"Sparkfur," the ginger supplied.
"Sparkfur," Lionheart repeated, "you're on me. Break!" Cats split off in all directions as Lionheart, Sedgefire and the young tom raced around in front of the dog, flanking Dusklight on either side. The three of them advanced forward, and as the dog tried to turn it found itself faced with Flintburr swiping at it on one side, and Flintburr on the other, with Ripplemist and Frostbranch slashing viciously at it from behind. The dog's ears lowered, and its tail tucked between its legs, before it turned and began to flee toward the eastern territory.
"Good job," Lionheart mewed, relaxing her stance, "Dusklight and I will follow it to make sure that it gets all the way off the territory. Flintburr, take your warriors and continue on your hunting patrol but be careful. Roseclaw, take Sparkfur back to camp so he can meet Badgerstar." She gave the ginger tom a smile, as he stared at her with wide eyes. "And Sparkfur?" She mewed with a light laugh, before she turned to pad after Dusklight, "welcome to GroveClan."

★★★

"So... I'm sorry for tackling you earlier today," Frostbranch startled as a ginger shape settled next to him. He cocked his head in confusion, blinking at the other tom- Sparkfur, if he recalled correctly- until he startled again, with a sharp gasp. "Oh! You're deaf!" He said, which made Frostbranch smile. "Wow, sorry, I suppose I should have picked up on that sooner... I said I'm sorry for knocking into you today."
"It's okay," Frostbranch said, "sorry for pinning you to the ground like that. I thought you were the dog and I thought you were going to attack my brother." Sparkfur smiled at him with a gentle purr. "You must care about your brother a lot if you were willing to put yourself in harm's way for him like that." Frostbranch cast a glance across to where Ripplemist was talking to Halfpond and Wolverinejaw. "Yeah," he said, turning back to Sparkfur, "he's my best friend."
"Rude," Dusklight said, swinging into Frostbranch's field of vision, "I thought I was your best friend." Frostbranch gave him a teasingly unamused look, spotting the medicine cat apprentice, her mate and Dawnblossom approaching in the background. "I thought Mousestone was your best friend," he retorted, making Dusklight laugh. "What? I thought I was your best friend!" Dawnblossom mewed, nudging her brother's shoulder. "And I thought it was Novella," Mousestone chimed in, settling down next to the grey tom as her mate nestled in close against her shoulder.
"I can have multiple best friends!" Dusklight protested, provoking a ripple of laughter that was cut short as Badgerstar's yowl called their attention toward the Leader's Tree, where the black and white tomcat was standing at the base.
"I, Badgerstar, leader of GroveClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of the warrior code, and it is time that I cannot commend him to you more highly. Cormorantpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?" Cormorantpaw nodded firmly. "I do."
"Then from this day forth, you will be known as Cormorantpath. I know you have struggled to find a sense of belonging since you joined this clan, and I hope your name reminds you that the path you walk is yours to choose, and you will have many opportunities to decide which direction you would like to go in. StarClan honours your compassion, your thoughtfulness and your integrity. Welcome to GroveClan, Cormorantpath."
Cheers went up for the new warrior as he stepped forward to exchange the ritual motion with the leader. Roseclaw approached from his flank with Pinefeather at his side, the two toms beaming with pride as Cormorantpath touched noses with his former mentor, the pair of them purring quite happily as Badgerstar shifted away to head toward where his family was situated. Frostbranch turned his head to see Dusklight staring at the scene, a warm smile on his face.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked, tilting his head a little. Dusklight turned to him, his eye twinkling brightly. "How lucky I am to have this place as my home and these cats as my family."

★★★

"So... someone's taken a liking to a certain tom," Frostbranch shot his mother an accusatory glare as he settled down across from her, nestled close to Ripplemist's shoulder. He rolled his eyes as his brother jostled him playfully, grateful that Halfpond had decided to mind his own business and was busy stretching out, pushing the snow clear of his body so that he could make a little nest, while Sedgefire pointedly averted her gaze to focus on Wolverinejaw on the other side of the clearing.
"Well, Sedgefire's close with Dusklight," Flintburr started, and Frostbranch was sure he was flushing so hard his pelt would change colour, "if anyone would know if he was single-"
"I don't want to discuss Dusklight's love life with my family, dad!" She protested. "Is he not single?" Frostbranch asked, eyes narrowed as he tried to keep up with the conversation caught out of corners of mouths. Sedgefire paused, blinking as if he'd just hurled a snowball at her nose. "Well I- I don't know, exactly. I know he used to have a crush on Halfpond but that didn't... work out... but I haven't heard anything since. We don't really talk about crushes, I guess. If anyone would know, it's Mousestone. Those two are practically joined at the hip."
"Huh," Frostbranch hummed, eyes scanning across to where the medicine cat apprentice was trailing her mentor into the medicine den with Novella just a half-step behind, shaking her head good naturedly as Mousestone dragged her tail under her jaw, "thanks, Sedgefire. Guess I'll keep that in mind." He blinked, turning back to the conversation as Ripplemist nudged his shoulder in three quick bursts to get his attention.
"Anyway," he said, "you were really cool today, Flintburr. Weren't you scared, seeing that dog?" Flintburr blinked a little bit, bewildered by the question. "I... suppose I was, but I think sometimes there's emotions that cancel out fear. It's an important part of the equation, sure, but in that moment I wasn't concerned with being afraid. I was letting it fuel my determination to protect what's important to me: my family. My mate, my daughter, and my sons. All of you." His eyes caught on first Ripplemist, and then Frostbranch. "I hope you all know I'd never let anything bad happen to you. Ever."
"We know, Dad," Sedgefire said gently, fondness in her expression as Flintburr relaxed a little. Sometimes, she thought about how much things had changed since she'd come here: a self-made loner with no family, reunited with her father, her mother, her brother and two new siblings. "And for future reference? As long as you're standing here, protecting us, we'll be standing tall at your side, protecting you."

★★★

"Genuine question: how did you manage to get a monopoly on the medicine cat den from Goldleaf? Like, how did you kick her out? This is her den but she's hardly ever here." Mousestone shot Dusklight a look before she shook her head, purring contentedly as Novella craned her head back to clean a spot behind Mousestone's left ear. "Goldleaf is a serial worker, I can't make her stop. Right now, she's probably checking on Redrunner and Cormorantpath. She doesn't like Redrunner sleeping alone in the elder's den during winter, but he can't be persuaded. He says he didn't spend so many moons fighting for his clan to be old and weary and still be woken up at the crack of dawn every single day."
"Hm. I can hear that in his voice. The influence." He laughed, rolling lazily onto his back as Mousestone jabbed at his belly in a teasing manner. He chuckled a little, catching her paw and batting it away with his own. "She worries about everyone you know, even if she doesn't show it. She's afraid that losing an eye is going to make you brood, since you always seem to be coming and going with dirt-covered paws and she's concerned that you're depressed." Mousestone and Novella shared an impish look. "But we know better."
"Stop making that face," Dusklight huffed at Novella, who purred, expression changing to feigned innocence. "You... didn't tell her anything though, right? I mean, I hate to make her worry, but... well. This is important to me." Mousestone gave Dusklight a vaguely offended look. "I'd never sell you out, Dusklight. I know this isn't exactly... orthodox... but I know it's important to you. Whatever is going on with you and Gorseberry... I've got your back."
"Thanks. It means a lot- both of you." The trio shared a fond look, before Novella flicked her ear, tilting her head to the side. "Not to sound like I'm rushing into things or anything-"
"Hasn't it been almost half a year?" Mousestone interjected, before chuckling quietly as Dusklight gave her a sulky look. "Well, I suppose it's not rushing then but... I think I might be in love with him. Like, really. There's just- there's something about him. He's so... kind and he has this quiet kind of compassion to him and a thoughtfulness that just catches me and pulls me in every time. And maybe it's stupid to love a tom from another clan but... well. I've never been renowned for good decisions."
"That is a point you have there," Mousestone said with a purr, "but really, Dusklight, we're both happy for you. And while you're figuring out whatever you've got going on there... I'll be with you every step of the way."

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Sandpaw!" The ginger molly paused just outside the entrance to camp, ears pricked toward the black and white tom cat who brushed out under the willow leaves and trotted toward her. In the few moons that Sandpaw had known him, Avocetpaw had come into his lanky form, with intelligent green eyes and a warm albeit shy smile.
"What's up?" She mewed, nodding over his shoulder. "You're going to miss the ceremony for that new apprentice." Avocetpaw turned to look over his shoulder, blinking back in the direction of camp. The little tortoiseshell had been found wandering near the river by a border patrol a couple of days ago, her ceremony having been delayed while the clan waited to see if she mentioned any family. When she didn't, it had been decided she would be renamed Emberpaw, and would become part of the clan.
"I'm sure the ceremony will be full enough either way," Avocetpaw said, "and I'll hurry back. I just wanted to say... good luck on your assessment. You're going to be an incredible warrior." Sandpaw flushed a little, ducking her head shyly, before she slowly lifted her eyes to meet his. "If you don't stop flattering me, I'll think you're flirting." Avocetpaw's gaze turned shy, but he didn't look away.
"Maybe I am," he mewed, and the pair stood in comfortable silence, Sandpaw's unsaid 'I want you to' hanging in the air between them. Cheers for Emberpaw went up, and their gaze finally broke, with a shared laugh under their breaths. "I'll see you when I get back, Avocetpaw."
"Good luck," he mewed again, leaning forward to touch noses with her. He was still standing in the mouth of the GroveClan tunnel entrance when Sandpaw turned to look back at the crest of the nearest hill outside of camp, and he had not turned away even as she disappeared from sight, over the other side of the rise, and into the forest.

★★★

"So... Woodbloom's kits aren't actually Cormorantpath's, but from a tom named Jayfur. Who is from HazeClan. Which is supposedly at our south border." Badgerstar flicked his eyes between Woodbloom- who sat with her shoulders hunched and her head lowered miserably- and Acornstream, who seemed to buzz with unrestrained nervous energy. "I know it's against the warrior code," Acornstream started, "but please- she's only young. I-"
"Acornstream," Badgerstar said with a soft smile, "it's okay. I'm not going to kick Woodbloom out of the clan or anything. I have to admit, I didn't think I'd ever have to deal with something like this. Like you said, it's against the warrior code and it's... a big part of it, at least I think it is, but... on the other hand, I never want to stand in the way of love. And Woodbloom, do you love Jayfur?"
"Yes," she said, quietly, lifting her head to look Badgerstar in the eyes. He held her gaze for a moment, before his expression softened. "Well, okay then. I guess I'll have to figure out what exactly my policies are on this kind of thing but... I think if we allied with HazeClan, it could be something quite beautiful! A shared bond between two clans, you know? It would really grow the GroveClan family dynamic... and I don't have anything to do today, so why don't I pay their leader a visit, huh?"
"You'd do that?" Woodbloom asked, surprised, before she beamed, brightening up like sunshine in spring. "Oh, Badgerstar, thank you! I'm- I'm sorry I hid this from you, and that I snuck around but I-- thank you. You're a good leader." Badgerstar purred a little, touching noses first with the young queen, and then her mother. "I try to be."

★★★

"It feels like forever since we've been able to do this," Mousestone sighed in that pleased way of hers, and Novella thought she was the most beautiful she-cat in the world. Her mate stretched, back arching and paws pushing fresh-fallen snow forward out of her way, the warm rays of leafbare sun peeking out from behind puffy white clouds, dancing across her stripes. Mousestone blinked, straightening up and tilting her head at her mate. "Are you alright?"
You're gorgeous. Novella leaned forward to touch her nose against the other's, making Mousestone purr. "Okay, I know you've been busy with your apprentice, and believe me, Thunderpaw sounds like a real personality but surely you remember how this goes: we have to actually come back with herbs or Goldleaf will give us that look that makes your insides shrink and then fall out." Novella rolled her eyes, nudging her mate with her shoulder.
"Hey, it's not my fault you forgot this wasn't a romantic stroll!" Novella nudged her again, beaming as Mousestone's lilting laugh grew louder. "Okay, okay, I promise I'll stop teasing now. But we really do need to find some herbs." Novella shifted a little, blocking Mousestone's path as her eyes met her mate's. She held her gaze, softening her eyes to try and convey every ounce of her emotion into her look: I love you more than anything in the world. I hope we get to make these walks forever, because this is time I treasure with you. This has always been our thing, and I hope it always will be. I love you so much. Mousestone's eyes softened as she leaned forward, pressing their foreheads together. She understood. She always did.
"I love you too, Novella. More than the sun and the sky."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦ servings consumed
10/10 - 3 birds and 1 mouse
✦ clan events
badgerstar travels to hazeclan to request an alliance with hazestar
flintburr and silvermoon try for kits
burrcall and willowthroat become mates (cannot biologically have kits)
sandpaw attempts her final assessment
woodbloom is kitting! jayfur is the father. genetics chart.
goldleaf stays in camp to help woodbloom, and gives her x1 fennel and x1 ragwort leaves
mousestone and novella search for herbs
ashenstrike teaches juniperpaw tracking
pinefeather teaches midnightpaw swimming
added sparkfur from readopt
added emberpaw from december competition rewards
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - flintburr, silvermoon, frostbranch, ripplemist, sparkfur & sootface
2 - dustfang, ternpaw, boulderflame, flowershine, cormorantpath & fircloud
3 - longriver, harrierstreak, avocetpaw, dawnblossom, halfpond & grouseclaw
4 - maplefall, archibald, rivuletflight, burrcall, willowthroat & squirrelwhisker
border -
1 - lionheart, meadowfang, sedgefire, wolverinejaw, adderstorm & roseclaw

Leader:
        badgerstar | 45 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰

Deputy:
        lionheart | 66 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Medicine Cat:
        goldleaf | 67 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        Apprentice:
        mousestone | 24 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Warriors: