Create a Pack | V1 REBOOT

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Wings of Shadow | 003

Postby recognize » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 am

Wolf Count: 4 total [2 male, 2 female]
Servings of Food Needed: 2

At first, the new wolves were wary, even indignant of being lead by a younger wolf. But they soon followed under his commands, realizing that he was more clever than he seemed. He had sent the Hunters off on a hunting patrol, and none of them complained; it was a wondrous spring day. The sun was shining high in the air, the harsh snows from winter melting away, the air fresh with the fragrant scent of flowers. Anyone would be more than glad to have an excuse to get out and enjoy the outside wilderness.

He stood perched on the rock that jutted out of the middle of the camp, surveying the dens carefully. He was alone with StormWing. His heart sped up. I'll need to ask her now... Quietly, he sidled up beside her, finding himself somewhat frightened of the she-wolf's volatile temper. "Let's... uh, go for a walk?" StormWing blinked, more than a little confused, and replied, unsure, "Alright."

Along the walk, once they were in the most hidden corners of the forest, he stopped them, and then asked her to be his mate. For a moment, time stopped, and they were standing in an awkward silence. But then StormWing turned to look at him directly in the eye. And beamed.

★ Actions Log
✧ ShadowAngel and StormWing goes on border patrol
✧ Softhuntress and Darkstalker goes on a hunting patrol
✧ ShadowAngel visits his ancestors and request a guardian
✧ The loner, Darkstalker, joins as a hunter
✧ ShadowAngel and StormWing become mates

★ Statistics
✧ The pack will have to eat in [1] moon
✧ Last ancestral visit 12/28

Notes: I've changed the name of omega to servant and pup-mother to guardian.

Angel
ShadowAngel | 23 moons| ♂ |

Wing
StormWing | 21 moons | ♀ |

Magic
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Hunters
Softhuntress | 31 moons | ♀ |
Darkstalker | 34 moons | ♂ |
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Protectors
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Feathers
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Guardians
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Pups
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Elders
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Servant
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Allies and Enemies
Status | Pack Name | Username

Borders
North | Pack Name | Username
East | Pack Name | Username
South | Pack Name | Username
West | Pack Name | Username

Medicine Storage
Herb | x0 | Usage
Herb | x0 | Usage
Herb | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 2 servings
Salmon | x1 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 4 servings

Mentors
Mentor | Feather | Training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Feather | Training sessions | Moves

Deceased Wolves
Wolf Name | Rank | Cause of Death
Wolf Name | Rank | Cause of Death

Families
Father x Mother | Pups
Father x Mother | Pups
Last edited by recognize on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💫

Postby w0ah » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:57 am

𝐖𝟎𝐀𝐇❜𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐃─────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        fanclub ─── how to play ─── packs: coldmerrow; amarok empire; ochiru sara; fireridden ───────────────
        current season: spring; the air is warm, pleasant. the snow of winter is beginning to melt away, revealing green, li
        vely grass beneath. expect a prosperous season of growth, abundant prey, and easier births. ──────────────

💫 𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀 ↴
          ⟶ the pack does not starve──they have one fasting posts left.
          the pair return with a rabbit from their hunt.
            ↪ hikari dashed before akuma, her powerful legs pushing her on and on through the forest. her tongu
            e lolled happily from the corner of her lips,occasionally taking the time to glance over her shoulder t
            o the male whom tried his best to keep up with her speed. but as they bounded along,a movement in
            the brush caused akuma to halt suddenly in his tracks, sending hikari into a confused state. "everythi
            ng alright, akuma?"
            she had asked. but as soon as she turned and trotted toward him, the scent sud
            denly hit her──rabbit. the wolves sprung into action, crouching low and silent, crawling forward like
            a snake slithering among the leaves. akuma was the first to see it──its agouti fur difficult to distingu
            ish from the leaf-litter it sat among, but the wolves were in the perfect position possible in chances
            of taking down the rabbit. after a few dragging moments of wait, akuma turned to give hikari a glan
            ce and then leaped from their crouch, pounding directly on the doomed creature. hikari stood anxio
            usly, her tail stiff as she waited, worried that they had lost their meal──but as akuma turned toward
            her, the limp body of the rabbit was hung from his jaws, a smile drawn on his maw. "easy!" he exclai
            med jovially, voice muffled through the fur in his mouth.
          hikari finds a male hanging around their camp when returning from the hunt.
            ↪ hikari and akuma trotted along side by side, the rabbit dangling limply from akuma's jaws. though
            the pair kept mainly silent on their walk, hikari still felt the need to chat along with him. "that was
            great what you did back there."
            she started, lightly smiling. akuma nodded in response, keeping hi
            s eyes forward. the pair fell silent once more, the only sound that of the birds twittering above and t
            heir paws crunching the leaves. but suddenly, hikari paused, halting. "akuma, do you smell that?" sh
            e muttered quietly. akuma stopped, turning toward the female. "what?" he asked. hikari lifted her n
            ose into the air, tasting the air with her jaws parted open. "someone is here." she stated, tone serio
            us. akuma felt his expression stiffen as he swung around, beginning to make his way quickly toward c
            amp──he was in no mood for intruders. hikari followed behind, never having seen her friend so stern
            before; though she knew that if something was to happen, she'd be right by his side to help. "it's a m
            ale."
            hikari murmured, their scent stronger on the wind. hikari stayed silent. they continued on, pain
            stakingly silent as they approached their home, of which a stranger had walked upon. and then, they
            saw him──it was a light wolf with brown mottled throughout his coat, the back of his ears tinted red
            . though hikari was intrigued, akuma was definitely not interested. "what are you doing here?" he s
            narled. the wolf spun around, eyes widening as he spotted the wolves standing there. "i-" she stumb
            led. "i'm sorry, i didn't know you lived here..." they began to back away, slowly, their tail stuck be
            tween their legs. as hikari turned to look at akuma, she froze in thought──he looked like an alpha,
            he acted like one too; the way he protected his home, the way he spoke with authority, force. hikari
            knew she'd have to do something before she'd see the worst of her friend, whom looked the same bu
            t had changed so much in the time they had been apart. bounding forward, the female turned towar
            d akuma, blocking his view of the stranger. "stop, akuma!" she growled lowly, a warning. "don't do
            something you'll later regret."

💫 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐊 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 ↴
          ⟶ the pack does not starve──they have two fasting posts left.
          zeyev returns with an eagle from his hunt.
            ↪ the black-pelted wolf crouched among the brush, his fur flat against his skin. there, perched am
            ong the branch of a dead, rotting tree, was an eagle. though the eyes of an eagle are keen, never
            missing a movement in the grasses, it had yet to notice him. silently, he crept closer. every movem
            ent of the earth could be felt through his paw-pads──every gust, every step, and every vibration. t
            hough his were silent, nonexistent. the zeyev had been wise; when he spotted the eagle from the tr
            eeline, he found the direction of downwind and began to inch forward, pausing every so often when
            the great bird swiveled its beady-eyes in his direction, missing his pitch-black fur. half of this occasi
            on had merely been pure luck, but the wolf would not take it as so──he had skill, wits, and he tho
            ught against 'luck' or 'chance'. the wolf was now at the base of the tree. motionless, his yellow eyes
            locked onto the bird, and in a movement so fast not even the bird could notice, he sprung from the
            grasses. he leaped so high he reached the low-hanging branch in less than a second, catching the w
            ing of the eagle as it extended them, attempting to flee the scene. as zeyev fell back to the ear, h
            e dragged with him the eagle, ripping its claws straight from the branch.
          zeyev catches the scent of a trespasser on his patrol──will he pursue it?
          zeyev's request has been answer; an elder has arrived.

💫 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 ↴
          ⟶ the pack does not starve──they have two fasting posts left.
          kuro returns with a squirrel from his hunt.
            ↪ kuro had left the ring of trees, still reeling from the dream he had just ventured through. wha
            t a strange dream it had been, unfamiliar and new to him. shaking his head free of those though
            ts, the male began to scan his environment with determined eyes───a meal would be nice, yes,
            especially on an empty stomach. he lifted his nose into the breeze, parting his jaw to taste the
            scents that flitted about. many strange smells hit him, usual when venturing through an unknow
            n landscape. he entered a clearing, free of tall, looming trees but clustered with grass and shru
            crap. this would be an ideal location to hunt, yes? crouching low, kuro began to sniff the dirt─w
            hatever was in the clearing would be his meal. surprisingly, he could smell the remnants of a sq
            uirrel on the ground. padding forward, the smell became stronger, more prominent. the wolf to
            ok on a hunting crouch; the squirrel would be near. the sound of slight, almost nonexistent cha
            ttering could be heard. it was the sound squirrels usually made, the ruckus they caused. he con
            tinued on. suddenly, it came into view──it huddled on the ground with another squirrel, the t
            wo sniffing each other curiously, not seeming to notice the wolf behind them. two in one, kuro
            said to himself, a smirk drawn along his lips. but then, as he leaped forward to pounce among
            the pair of squirrels, one of them managed to flee the scene. "dammit!" he snarled. looking do
            wn, though, the wriggling body of a squirrel laid under his paw. pleased that he had still mana
            ged to catch one, kuro bent down and finished the creature with a single bite, having successf
            ully hunted for the first time in his new territory──was this a good sign?
          while kuro is hunting, he notices that his borders are unmarked, weak of his scent──please send him
          to mark the borders or rogues and trespassers will become a threat.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Pack | V1 REBOOT

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:27 am

Number of Wolves: 01
Servings of Food Needed 2
Credit to Fontmeme

[size=150]Last Phase:
Kuro could have sworn he had marked his borders. Well, apparently, he hadn't. He dropped the squirrel on the fresh-kill pile and gazed at it in annoyance. Dumb squirrel. Dumb borders.

But Kuro, despite his mood, knew he needed to be on top of things. Maybe another wolf would do him good.

This Phase:
Kuro glanced back at the forest as he headed to hunt.
WIP, may finish.[/size]

[ POST LOG ]

CONSUMPTION:
None this Phase. 1 fasting post left.

NEW WOLVES:
None this Phase.

LEAVING WOLVES:
None this Phase.

PATROL 1:
Kuro patrols.

PATROL 2:
None this Phase.

HUNT 1:
Kuro hunts in the forest.

HUNT 2:
None this Phase.

TRAINING:
None this Phase.

MATES:
None this Phase.

BIRTHING:
None this Phase.

CEREMONIES:
None this Phase.

LEADERSHIP STUFF:
Kuro requests a Mender.

UNRELATED STUFF:

Alpha:
          Kuro | 25 Phases | Male | X

Advisor:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Mender:

Mender's Trainee:

Conscripts:

Trainees:

Birth-Mothers:

Pups:

Belittled:

Elders:
    Ally Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole (1) | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel (1) | x1 | 1 servings
    Snake (2) | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Bird (2) | x0 | 0 servings
    Mountain Goat (4) | x0 | 0 servings
    Eagle (Unkown Serving) | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Trainee | No. of training sessions | Hunting, Fighting, Endurance, Advanced Hunting, Advanced Fighting, Observance
    Mentor | Trainee | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
[/quote]
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anar Tira, mouse becomes the sun!

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:42 am

Number of Wolves: one
Servings of Food Needed -

Mouse limped along at a steady pace, her fur matted with old and dried blood, her ears ragged and torn. There was a fear in her eyes that seemed wild and untamed. Not bothering to watch where she was going it didn't take her long to connect with a rotted tree and go tumbling down, nose first. A yelp escaped her throat as her snout greeted the soggy earth and she simply laid there, wallowing in a mixture of self-pity and pain. For a moment she reminisced in how she'd gotten to this point in her life - what was it that she'd done to deserve this? A pathetic growl formed in her chest - forget it, she ordered her mind. Her old pack didnt deserve her, she was too strong, too capable. Her weak legs found their way under her body again and she pushed herself into a stand, gritting her teeth against the pain that coursed up her limbs into her back. She lifted her eyes and fell backward on her rump as a form greeted her gaze hardly three feet away from her. A fae with light fur that seemed to hold rays of sunlight within the strands. Eyes that sparkled light the nighttime stars, she was a magnificent, albeit daunting sight to behold.

"To your paws, Ai'mithe." The fae spoke in a voice as fluid as a gently babbling brook, "I'm not here to harm you - quite the opposite, in fact."

Mouse stood slowly, eyes full of caution, head lowered in submission, "My name," she whispered, "Isn't Ai'mithe, though."

The fae full of sun simply smiled, "Mouse, Ai'mithe, they are one in the same. My name is Anarhowl, I wish to teach you the ways of the old ones and I'd like for you to take the name Ai'mithehowl."

Mouse stared in awe and confusion like a toddler. Anarhowl took a step forward and Mouse pulled her head back, "Wait, what do you want?"

Anarhowl took another step, "for you to lead a pack - Anar Tira, the Sun Guards." At this point Anarhowl was inches away and the brilliance of her fur felt blinding. "I can make you strong, Ai'mithe. You teach others my way of peace and fulfillment."

"Peace..." Mouse uttered, "Okay. I'll do it."

Anarhowl touched her nose to Mouse's and the fae felt a waterfall beating into her skin yet she felt no pain. She saw the birth of a fawn. She witnessed the death of an old bull moose. A shooting star illuminated the night sky. She saw a dozen flowers fall from the morning sky. Through it all she felt calm, confident and ready. Anarhowl suddenly appeared at her side as the petals showered them both. When Mouse pulled her eyes away she saw a mass of wolves who's fur sparkled with both sunlight and stars, an intricate dance of day and night.

"Anar Tira rises again!" Anarhowl barked, "We shall guide again, brothers and sisters!" The illuminated wolves began to bark and howl in excitement as a response, "This marks the beginning of a new reign. Long live Ai'mithehowl, the mouse becomes the sun!"

The wolves howled louder and louder, jumping until their pawsteps created an odd beat. The howls synchronized and their song lifted Ai'mithe's heart.

Suddenly she opened her eyes. She found herself at the edge of a clearing in the wood. A gentle creek ran along one edge and a small cave with draping vines greeted her, eagerly calling her name. The vines were entwined with daisies and when Ai'mithe stood, she was shocked to find her pain absent, it was then that she noticed the circle of daisies around her neck. Anarhowl had done this, there was no doubt in her mind.

Time to revive Anar Tira!

ai'mithe patrols
ai'mithe hunts

Alpha:
          Ai'mithehowl | 24m | fae | X

Beta:

Shaman:

Subordinates:

Trainees:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 1 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    small bird | x0 | 2 servings
    large bird | x0 | 3 servings
    raccoon | x0 | 3 servings
    deer | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Wolves:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winterfell | two

Postby eagle, » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:20 pm

x

██
          xxpopulation: 3xxxmales: 2xxxfemales: 1xxxnon-binary: 0xxxservings: 2x
          ██x

x

paragraphwhen the pair of wolves headed north, into the mountains, they didn't realize exactly how much snow there would be. while his companion didn't seem to mind the climate much, the older, bulkier wolf decided that he was not a fan of snow. in fact, he was grateful when the skies cleared, giving way to sunshine and distant bird song. even still, he trudged through the snow, raising his head every few steps to make sure that he had an eye on his friend. it was only after he watched her disappear over a snowbank that he picked up his speed, calling out her name when she failed to make a reappearance several moments later. "meera?" he shouted, fighting the roar of the winds that he'd grown to associate with their elevation, far above the forests they'd barely managed to escape. "if this is another of your games, it isn't funny!"
paragraphhe cleared the distance between himself and the snowbank with a few mere bounds, his powerful muscles releasing energy each time he bunched them. the sight before him, however, stilled his paws and he tipped his head back, "meera," he howled, hoping for an answer. at his paws, the ground was splattered with blood and the snow had been shifted, as if there had been a struggle. immediately, he leaned forward to sniff the blood, praying to any higher power that it wasn't meera. his friend was energetic and fast, and she wasn't a fool. however, his brow furrowed in confusion when the scent wasn't meera's, but smelled of prey and a strange wolf. though he was thankful that the blood didn't appear to be meera's, the white expanse of rock and sparse trees suddenly felt dangerous and hostile. there hadn't been any sign of another wolf during their travels, though he now felt as if the land was watching them, and he lowered his voice slightly the next time he called for meera.
paragraphsuddenly, brown fur flashed in the corner of his vision, and he turned to see meera standing there. her fur was ruffled and her eyes were wide, though she appeared untouched. "upton," she growled, addressing him, "keep your voice down, we're not alone anymore. what if we were followed?"
paragraph"i thought someone might have caught you. we need to stick together," upton answered, deciding to pointedly ignore her question about being followed.
paragraphin turn, meera tossed her head and glanced off in the opposite direction, where the snow appeared to have fallen deeper and thicker, like a white blanket that overtook the landscape. "should we go look?" she asked, her ears pricked. upton opened his mouth to say that it was a bad idea, that they should definitely not search down whatever predator had made a kill in the middle of the snow, but meera had raced off without waiting for him. her light brown fur stood out against the white snow, and upton sighed deeply, not about to leave meera to her own devices.
paragraphthey'd come to know one another as packmates once, in a pack far away from the snowy mountains. back then, meera had had been the daughter of the pack's alpha, though her older siblings had vied for their father's status since before she was born. she didn't have the muscle mass that her littermates and siblings did, meaning that she was pushed aside. upton was a mere omega, spending most of his time with his nose pushed into the dirt and his body shouldered aside by the larger wolves who bared their teeth at each move he made. he hated them from the moment he was born, the son of two omegas. by traditional standards, he should never have been born to begin with, but the gods didn't favor him. all was in balance until meera and upton became friends and the rest of the pack caught wind of their friendship. whispers claimed that they would become mates and have pups, simply because meera didn't treat upton as the rest of the pack did. she treated him kindly and would offer a bite of her prey when he was left behind, the rest of the hunters deciding that an omega should wait for his meal.
paragraphwhen the rumors spread and the alpha heard of meera's friendship with upton, he was appalled. at first, he sought only to rid the pack of the lowly omega who never should have been born, but meera stood up for her friend. she argued that they weren't mates. they were just friends and her father had no right to exile him simply because she wanted to be his friend. her father disagreed, and it was only a matter of hours until upton and meera were escorted to the edge of the pack's territory and told to never return again. if they were seen in the pack's stretch of plains and forest, they would be killed on-sight, no questions asked.
paragraphat that moment, it was meera who looked to upton, who hadn't spoken since the alpha gave them their sentence. she was the strong one, the one who took to their exiled status with her head high, claiming that it was the perfect chance to get away from her family whom she had never gotten along with. it was her chance for freedom. upton decided that he would never tell meera that truth - that he had, in actuality, wanted to be her mate and that the rumors about him were actually true. he'd fallen in love with the alpha's daughter who just wanted to be his friend, and they were both punished for his misguided feelings.
paragraphin fact, he should have felt freed by the exile, but he trudged with his head down and meera said that they would go far away from her father. if he wanted them gone so badly, then he would never have to worry about seeing them ever again. so be it, she'd said at the time. upton, meanwhile, set himself to protect meera with his own life if necessary. he took her from the safety of her father's pack, so it was the least he could do. which meant that going after the stranger was a bad idea - he knew not what would lie at the end of the scent trail, but meera was too far away and upton had to sprint in order to catch up with her again.
paragraphpawprints in the snow caught upton's eye, and he followed the trail until he heard voices, one easily identified as meera's, and the other deeper, definitely a male wolf, and not one that he immediately trusted. the words were carried on the chilled winds, though the early-spring sun shone brightly overheard. at his approach, the muscled wolf raised his head and meera turned, her eyes wide and bright. "upton," she breathed out, "he says that he's known we've been here, and is starting a pack. he wants us to join him." her voice was full of awe, a mixture of mystification and fear, never able to forget their past misfortune when it came to being in a pack.
paragraph"why?" upton asked, stepping forward so that he stood slightly in front of meera, though she matched his positioning, not allowing him to block her.
paragraphthe stranger stood confidently in the snow, his stance conveying all of the confidence and authority he had. he stood taller than meera by a head, and was taller than upton himself. "my name is dondarrion, and this is my territory. the old gods have decided that i will be the alpha of a pack, and we will rule here," he said, glancing between the intruders. "we don't take kindly to invaders passing through our territory," he continued, and upton felt meera shift, her fur brushing against his. "so you have three options: join me and be the beginning of my pack, turn back -" he began to list, though meera cut in, unable to hold her tongue.
paragraph"we can't go back," she said, voice strained.
paragraphhowever, dondarrion merely glanced at her and flicked his ear, giving his final option, "or die." clearly, upton and meera didn't have much of a choice, and they accepted the offer of a meal and a warmer place to sleep. suddenly, upton thought while he followed meera and dondarrion, led by the large wolf, they were part of a pack again.

actions
➣ dondarrion requests a packmate of any rank from the gods
➣ dondarrion and meera hunt
➣ upton patrols

xxx
              𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
              ➣ pack, user
              ➣ pack, user
              xx
              𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
              ➣ pack, user
              ➣ pack, user
              xx
              𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
              ➣ pack, user
              ➣ pack, user
              xx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx
    𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
    dondarrion, 42m, ♂
    xx
    𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭
    ➣ name, age, gender
    xx
    𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲
    ➣ name, age, gender
    xx
    𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
    ➣ name, age, gender
    xx
    𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭
    ➣ name, age, gender
    xx

xx
        𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
        ➣ name, age, gender
        xx
        𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
        ➣ name, age, gender
        xx
        𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐀𝐭-𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬
        ➣ name, age, gender
        xx
        𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
        ➣ name, age, gender
        xx
x

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬
            upton, 26m, ♂
            ➣ name, age, gender
            xx
            𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬
            meera, 21m, ♀
            ➣ name, age, gender
            xx
            𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬
            ➣ name, age, gender
            training to be, mentor
            ➣ name, age, gender
            training to be, mentor
            xx
x
x

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
            ➣ name, age, gender
            due in 0m, pups
            ➣ name, age, gender
            due in 0m, pups
            xx
            𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐬
            ➣ name, age, gender
            ➣ name, age, gender
            xx
            𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲
            ➣ name, age, gender
            ➣ name, age, gender
            xx
x
x

xx
      𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡-𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥
      ➣ total: 03
      ➣ squirrel, 0, servings 1
      ➣ mouse, 0, servings 1
      ➣ rabbit, 0, servings 2
      ➣ hare, 0, servings 2
      ➣ trout, 0, servings 3
      ➣ large bird, 1, servings 3
      ➣ deer, 0, servings 6
      xx
      𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
      ➣ female + male
      ↳ pups
      xx
      𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞
      ➣ herb, 0
      ➣ herb, 0
      xx
      𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝
      ➣ name, age, cause
      ➣ name, age, cause
      xx
      𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
      ➣ mentor, trainee, 0
      move, move, move, move
      ➣ mentor, trainee, 0
      move, move, move, move
      xx
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack of Night’s Fallen - 5

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:19 am

Alpha Pair:
      Renvu | 71 moons | Male |
      Sentashi | 66 moons | Female | -2 moons

Dancing Stars:
      Lenva | 38 moons | Female |
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☾[/url]

Beta Pair:

Lunar Eyes:
      Mendor | 71 moons | Male |

Lunar Elite:

Shamans:
      Name | Age | Gender | Rank | [url=link]☾[/url]

Warriors:
      Branch | 35 moons | Female | Hunting |
      Brute | 55 moons | Male | Guard |
      Aspen | 23 moons | Male | Patroller |
      Name | Age | Gender | Specialty | [url=link]☾[/url]

Trainees:
      Name | Age | Gender | Training For | [url=link]☾[/url]

Pup-Mothers:

Starless:

Elders:

Pups:
    Ally Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Enemy Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Borders
    North-East | Pack Name | Username
    South-East | Pack Name | Username
    South-West | Pack Name | Username
    North-West | Pack Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage | Amount
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x1 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Snake | x0 | 2 servings
    Trout/Salmon | x2 | 3 servings
    Racoon/Beaver | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Trainee | No. of training sessions
    Moves
    Moves

Deceased Wolves:

Family:
    Sentashi and Renvu | Alphas | Pups
    Name and Name | Ranks | Pups

First Post:
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Pack | V1 REBOOT

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 am

Archive: [url=x]WIP[/url]
Number of Wolves: 3 (2 males | 1 females)
Speak to the Ancestors: Jan. 20th
Servings Needed: 2

The Ochiru Sora will start eating next post

---

Now a pack of three, Akuma made his way up on top of one of the rocks in the caves. From this spot he was able to look down over his pack mates. Below sat Hikari and the newest member Mokuzai, the pari chatting away happily as they waited for Akuma to give out today's orders. The large black male let out a small growl, his eyes narrowing as he looked at Mokuzai. It had only been a moon since the other male had joined, although Hikari seemed to trust him, Mokuzai however had yet to gain Akuma's trust. With another low growl, Akuma jumped down the rocks until he stood next to Hikari, there he glared at Mokuzai for a moment before speaking. "Try to find some food today. I'm going out to try to find more wolves to join our ranks." he stated, turning and heading to the cave entrance only to pause and look over his shoulder. "And Mokuzai... If anything happens to Hikari. I'll kill you." Akuma growled before disappearing out of the caves.

---

{Requests: Akuma requests a wolf
Ceremonies: x
Other: x

Medic Info: x
Welping Info: x
Deaths: x

Gathering herbs: x
Hunting: Hikari and Mokuzai
Patrolling: Akuma
Training: x}

Alpha Male:
Akuma | 42 moons | Male | x
↪ Name Means: Demon

Alpha Female:
Hikari | 41 moons | Female | x
↪ Name Means: Light

Herbalist:
x

Guards:
x

Scouts:
Mokuzai | 39 moons | Male | x
↪ Name Means: Timber

Trainees:
x

Mothers:
x

Pup Sitters:
x

Pups:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Herbalist | Trainee | recognizing herbs, herb storing, healing, interpreting signs/omens
Guard | Trainee | offense, defense, tracking, stalking, stamina
Scout | Trainee | tracking, stalking, hunting, offense, defense

x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x1 | 2 serving
Small birds | x0 | 2 servings
Trout | x0 | 3 servings
Raccoons | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 6 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 0
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Water hemlock | x - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create a Pack | mod replies 006

Postby solyn » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:00 pm

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
-- `14th of january 2019 | season: spring
      ↪ easy births
      ↪ more prey
      ↪ loner encounters high

𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
[x] winterfell
[x] pack of night's fallen
[x] house black
[x] wings of shadow

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
notes/announcements: stay tuned to the fanclub!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 - @ eagle, ;
✧ the pack stockpiles for a moon. they will need to eat in one moon.
✧ the gods honour dondarrion's request and send him a ranger
✧ on patrol, upton encounters a loner
✧ dondarrion and meera catch x2 trout

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 - @ panzram ;
✧ the pack stockpiles for one moon. they will need to eat next moon, or risk starvation.
✧ the celestials honour noctus' request and send a maester. please pick 5 herbs to start
your collection.
✧ on their patrol, noctus, omen and noelle encounter a second
✧ noctus, omen and noelle catch x1 squirrel and x1 rabbit

𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 - @ Galipaygo ;
✧ the ancestors honour renvu's request and send him a shaman. please pick 5 herbs to start
your collection.
✧ the border patrol passes uneventfully.
✧ branch, brute and lenva catch x1 beaver

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 - @ CatMagics ;
✧ the pack stockpiles for one moon. they will need to eat next moon, or risk starvation.
✧ stormwing is pregnant! she will be due in two moons/posts.
✧ the ancestors honour shadowangel's request and send him a guardian
✧ on the border patrol, shadowangel encounters a muddy feather
✧ darkstalker and softhuntress catch x2 hares and x2 squirrels
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack of Night’s Fallen - 5

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Alpha Pair:
      Renvu | 72 moons | Male |
      Sentashi | 67 moons | Female | -1 moons

Dancing Stars:
      Lenva | 39 moons | Female |

Beta Pair:

Lunar Eyes:
      Mendor | 72 moons | Male |

Lunar Elite:

Shamans:
      Oak | 32 moons | Female | Alpha Shaman |
      Name | Age | Gender | Rank | [url=link]☾[/url]

Warriors:
      Branch | 36 moons | Female | Hunting |
      Brute | 56 moons | Male | Guard |
      Aspen | 24 moons | Male | Patroller |
      Name | Age | Gender | Specialty | [url=link]☾[/url]

Trainees:

Pup-Mothers:

Starless:

Elders:

Pups:
    Ally Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Enemy Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Borders
    North-East | Pack Name | Username
    South-East | Pack Name | Username
    South-West | Pack Name | Username
    North-West | Pack Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x2
    Tansy | Usage | x1
    Juniper Berries | Usage | x1
    Sticks | Usage | x2
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x1 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Snake | x0 | 2 servings
    Trout/Salmon | x1 | 3 servings
    Racoon/Beaver | x1 | 3 servings
    Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Moves
    Moves

Deceased Wolves:

Family:
    Sentashi and Renvu | Alphas | Pups
    Name and Name | Ranks | Pups

First Post:
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wings of Shadow | 004

Postby recognize » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:59 am

ImageImageImage