Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅻ-ⅩⅩⅩ-ⅯⅯⅩⅧ | 12-30-18

Postby Katrione » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:29 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- The warmth of greenleaf has begun to fade, leaving a beginning chill in its place. Already prey is beginning to hide, and predators are creeping from the shadows and willing to fight the Clans to ensure their survival as
      the coldest seasons start.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Yukon_ wrote:

【Moons Action】
[New Arrivals]
↪ GlacierShadow

[Patrols]
↪ WaspStar, GlacierShadow, and RiverSpray patrols + hunts

[ Waspstar's patrol found an apprentice ]
      [ Waspstar's patrol caught a red squirrel ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
morrissey wrote:

[ rowanpaw and sunpaw take their warrior assessments! ]
[ echokit is ready to become a recruit! ]
[ all recruits train! ]
[ hunting patrol: cormorant, cindertuft, asterwind, yarrowpaw, avocetpaw, sparkpaw ]
[ hunting patrol: smallheart, sweetfeather, elmstep, shadetooth, mottledpaw, badgerpaw ]
[ border patrol: goosebelly, minnowsplash, heronfoot, ospreypaw, adderpaw, rowanpaw ]
[ border patrol: eaglefrost, montjacfang, liontuft, cypressfeather, cedarblaze, wildthorn ]
[ herb patrol: rowanfeather & asophodelblossom ]
[ trying for kits: bearstar and shellsong ]
[ advent calendar: x1 raspberry leaf, x1 queen by the name of streamfur, due in 2 moons ]

[ Rowanpaw failed his final assessment. Try again next moon ]
      [ Sunpaw passed her final assessment! ]
      [ Echokit is now a recruit: Echopaw! ]
      [ All recruits learned a skill ]
      [ Cormorant's patrol caught a mouse, a frog and a vole ]
      [ Smallheart's patrol caught an ermine, a stoat and a bird ]
      [ Goosebelly's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Eaglefrost's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Rowanfeather and Asphodelblossom gathered alder bark and beech leaves ]
      [ Shellsong is expecting kits! They are due in two moons. Starclan sweats nervously at the increase in Bearstar's family line ]
Galipaygo wrote:
𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[None this moon]
Boarder Patrols:
[Frostfoot and Shadowstar patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Reedface, Gorsepaw, and Mudpatch hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Reedface trains Gorsepaw in fishing]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes a small fish, 2 serving!]

[ Frostfoot's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Reedface's patrol caught a small fish ]
      [ Gorsepaw learned the Fish skill ]
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

[ the clan consumes 3 fish and a mouse
cormorantpaw attempts his warrior assessment
dusklight and stonepatch rest
goldleaf travels to the moonpool to ask for acceptance of mousepaw's full name [rejected]
lionheart, hawkthorn and longriver teach their apprentices the tracking skill
sootface, novella, boulderflame and flowershine teach their apprentices the battle skill
ashenstrike and pinefeather teach juniperpaw and midnightpaw to hunt
woodbloom & jayfur of hazeclan become mates (yes kits)
mousepaw searches for sticks to bind stonepatch's leg

burningcloud's hunting patrol: dawnblossom, halfpond, burrcall, willowthroat and woodbloom
maplefall's hunting patrol: fawnrunner, featherpelt, harrierstreak and badgerstar
meadowfang's border patrol: wolverinejaw, sedgefire, grouseclaw, adderstorm and squirrelwhisker

-

ADVENT CALENDAR:
- claiming x5 cobweb, x5 marigold, x2 celadine, x5 goldenrod, x3 burnet, x2 ragwort leaves
x2 catchweed and x3 poppy seeds [27/27 herbs]
- claiming these two cats ]

[ Cormorantpaw failed his assessment. Try again next moon ]
      [ Starclan rejects Goldleaf's request to give Mousepaw her full name, stating that she isn't ready yet ]
      [ Sandpaw, Ternpaw and Avocetpaw learned the Track skill ]
      [ Elkpaw, Thunderpaw, Mistpaw and Deerpaw learned the Battle skill ]
      [ Juniperpaw and Midnightpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Woodbloom is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Mousepaw found a stick! ]
      [ Burningcloud's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Maplefall's patrol caught two mice ]
      [ Meadowfang's patrol caught three birds ]
Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

[ Forestclan consumes x5 mice and x5 shrews. ]
[ Forestclan gains x4 small fish, x3 large fish, x4 hares, x1 mouse, x1 catmint, x1 chervil, x1 dandelion, x1 elder leaf, x1 horsetail, x1 lavender, x2 marigold, x1 rush, x1 stinging nettle, x1 tormentil, x1 willow leaf, and x1 yarrow from the advent calendar. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes Dusktail and Firecloud from the advent calendar. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the birth of Tipnose's kits, Poppykit, Skipperkit, and Thrushkit. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes Whimbrelheart as a full warrior of the clan. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes Commastorm and Robinpelt, formerly Aspenkit and Rowankit of Leafclan. ]

[ Adderstream, Barleystream, Fawnfur, Mila, Neritestream, and Ruddfang go on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Blizzardstream, Dawnface, Hillfang, Leechstorm, Nour, and Swancloud go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Cloudflower, Heronface, Icefang, Loonfoot, Orchidwhisker, and Rushfur go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Aspentail, Bitternfoot, Daffodiltuft, Embernose, Hareclaw, and Martennose go on a border patrol. ]
[ Argusclaw, Dandeliontail, Fallowstripe, Gulltail, Kestrelclaw, Mottleflower, and Silverstorm decide to kill the cubs now and deal with the parents later. In their efforts, they successfully collapse the den but Dandeliontail and Mottleflower are trapped inside and die of suffocation. You can choose who has what injuries. ]
[ Dustleaf, Larknose, and Tumbletoes look for kitting herbs. ]

[ Kestrelclaw and Adderstream become mates. They don't try for kits. ]
[ Neritestream and Swancloud become mates. They don't try for kits. ]

[ Applestar, Boulderpelt, Commastorm, Mistfur, Palefur, Reedfur, Robinpelt, Scorchpelt, and Whimbrelheart stay back to protect the camp. ]
[ Isidora stays back with her kits, Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]
[ Tipnose stays back with her kits, Poppykit, Skipperkit, and Thrushkit. ]
[ Garlicflower and Newtflower stay back with Beechkit, Flykit, and Minkkit. ]
[ Cherryclaw stays back during her pregnancy. ]

[ Adderstream's patrol caught three large fish ]
      [ Blizzardstream's patrol caught nine shrews ]
      [ Cloudflower's patrol caught three shrews ]
      [ Aspentail's patrol found Ophelia and her kits ]
      [ Other than Dandeliontail and Mottleflower, the warriors succeeded in killing the badger cubs without any serious injuries other than minor scraps and cuts. They won't need any herbs ]
      [ Starclan weeps as a new star glistens in the sky. Dandeliontail and Mottleflower will be well looked after ]
      [ Dustleaf, Larknose and Tumbletoes gathered chervil, fennel, poppy seeds and ragwort leaves ]
faerie; wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx— THE CATS. since the sanctuary takes in any and all cats, any breed, coat and color can be found here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpurebreds may also be dumped here after their fertility wears down, though they probably won't be in the best
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof shape afterwards. cats may also be adopted out, so numbers may fluctuate.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx— THE LAND. the sanctuary is surrounded by plains, flowers dotting every step. they have full access to an
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxabandoned barn that the twolegs have provided them. mice and river voles can be found as you stray out past
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe barn fences, but many cats are content with simply eating the tasteless kibble the twolegs supply.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx— QUICK FACTS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the prey includes mice, water voles, rabbits, fish big and small, and frogs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx despite the sanctuary being an animal shelter, many cats may live their entire life here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx threats can include loose dogs and foxes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the sanctuary doesn't plan on leaving, but they may decide that the barn and twolegs are no longer safe and
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxabandon their past life altogether.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx since the sanctuary does not function as a traditional clan, the director of the sanctuary only has one life.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i'd like to request this molly as my founder, and simonpet as my mod.

[ The Sanctuary has been founded ]
      [ Your second mod will be Simonpet ]
Kazin wrote:

New cats/rank up:
--> After passing her assessment, Ferretpaw becomes Ferretclaw.
-->
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Ferretclaw, Appleclaw, Maplecloud, and Cindersong patrol.
--> Otterfur, Peachfrost, Pikewhisker, Daisypatch, Cricketheart, and Ravenpaw hunt.
--> Birchstorm, Robinbreeze, Thornstrike, Slatefang, Honeypaw, and Sparkstorm hunt.
-->

Training:
--> Ravenpaw and Honeypaw train in swimming with Daisypatch and Slatefang.
--> Ashpaw and Emberpaw train in hunting with Birchstorm and Firesong.

Mates/Kits:
--> Hazelstream due in 1 moon.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 2 birds [6 servings]
--> 1x Stinging Nettle is used for Cherryheart, 1x Horsetail is used for Junipersplash.
--> Adding Days 8-25 from the advent calendar (chervil x2, horsetail x3, cobweb x3, stinging nettle x3, 2 squirrels, thyme x2, poppy seeds x2, stick x1 if I did all my counting right).
--> Could I also add these cats to the Clan, from the advent calendar?

[ Ferretpaw is now a warrior: Ferretclaw! ]
      [ Ferretclaw's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Otterfur's patrol caught a mouse, a squirrel and a frog ]
      [ Birchstorm's patrol caught a mouse, a rabbit and a bird ]
      [ Ravenpaw and Honeypaw learned the Swim skill ]
      [ Ashpaw and Emberpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Mod Notes: Yeah, you can just go ahead and add them in! And yes, you got the amount from the advent right! ]
Phina D Wolf wrote:
ImageImageImageImage

[ swiftclan consumes x20 mice, x12 vole and x1 hare ]

[ lilystep, wispwing, maplesun, cypressfall, dragonfire, and impclaw go hunting ]
[ luxx, sweetpelt, argusfang, cottonflight, fadedmoss, and lightningstrike go hunting ]
[ sheephop, smokefrost, snowsun, verglascry, gryphon, and falconeye go hunting ]
[ arumwillow, coal, shadow, nia, allanon, and fotam go hunting ]
[ vinecreek, soncha, rustpelt, anca, cherryfall, and eretria go hunting ]
[ bekka, amberle, wil, poppy, emori, and koi go hunting ]
[ indigosky, luxxstrike, rainfall, swiftstep, bramblingclaw, and arachnidswipe go hunting ]
[ sassafrassbrush, tinyscratch, leaffeather, cedarwisp, hopstorm, and pouncecloud go hunting ]
[ amarylliswhistle, willowgaze, meadowcry, tansybounce, zinniaface, and dustfang go hunting ]
[ misttalon, beebite, butterflywing, honeybee, jaggedmask, and sagenest go hunting ]
[ stormrise, rowan, aniella, hailstorm, oakshade, and missy patrol ]

[ rowanfern, brambleleaf, velvetflicker, strawberryfall, aloestem, gladestep, mottledberry, leafrush, sheephop, weslie, and luxx, go hunting for herbs ]

[ softheart is kitting! father is Black tabby Maine coon. anellia attends to ensure safe delivery ]
[ velvetflicker and gladestep try for another litter ]

(anellia, luxx, stormrise, sheephop, hailstorm, arumwillow, oakshade, weslie, missy, and rowan have applicable powers)

[ loonstar requests a new member ]

[ all apprentices train ]

[ Lilystep's patrol caught three voles ]
      [ Luxx's patrol caught four mice ]
      [ Sheephop's patrol caught four mice ]
      [ Arumwillow's patrol caught four mice ]
      [ Vinecreek's patrol caught three voles ]
      [ Bekka's patrol caught two voles and a hare ]
      [ Indigosky's patrol caught two stoats and a ferret ]
      [ Sassafrasbush's patrol caught two ferrets and a stoat ]
      [ Amarylliswhistle's patrol caught three stoats ]
      [ Misttalon's patrol caught three small fish ]
      [ The medicine cats gathered x3 celandine, x3 mouse bile and x3 raspberry leaves ]
      [ Stormrises's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Softheart gave birth to two kits. Without Anellia's help, Softheart and the entire litter would've died ]
      [ Velvetflicker isn't expecting kits. Please try again next moon ]
      [ Starclan reluctantly grants Loonstar's request and sends Swiftclan a warrior ]
      [ All apprentices learned a skill ]
      [ Mod Notes: The training section hasn't been updated, so just give them whatever skill they haven't learned yet when you update it! ]
jayustea wrote:
sprayclan is an odd bunch. living on a gorgeous island inhabited by none but the cats themselves and various tropical species,
they seem at first glance to merely be a group of felines enjoying the warm sunshine. but, ruthless they are behind the scene...
sprayclan cats worship two main gods: the snake-like deities of glory and dishonor, named aintza and desohorea respectively.
legend has it that aintza and desohorea fought a cataclysmic battle before the world even had land. at the time, it was all sea. e
ach massive drop of blood from the gods formed an island: aintza, tropical lands filled with beautiful life; desohorea, barren, r
ocky masses which could harness no life but barnacles. the pieces of flesh torn from their sides formed other gods. ederra was
one of these; the minor god of love whom followed aintza. supposedly, having six kits in a litter meant you were blessed by he
r. another was gorroto, the chaotic servant of desohorea. it is said that all cats thrown into the blue hole are eaten by him, for
he is a mighty glutton and finds drowned meat particularly tender. the last of the gods was formed by the flesh of them both...
itzusiak, the god of neutrality, judges all cats of the clan fairly through signs of the sea. all kits, five days after their birth, are b
rought down to the beach to be judged by him and placed by the waves one at a time. if the water washes over the kits calmly,
they are deemed worthy to live. those who are engulfed by the water and dragged out to sea are not rescued. itzusiak did not j
edge them worthy. despite this brutal way of life, sprayclan cats are not known for a lot of aggression. they prefer to show off s
trength instead, and definitely are more bark than bite. however, loyalty is a strong value in the clan. if you are proven a traitor,
you have stones tied to your tail and legs, and are tossed over a cliff into the seemingly endless blue hole to be consumed by go
rrto. the cats of sprayclan are usually lanky to be able to navigate the tangled undergrowth, and have mostly light-colored pelts.
bobtails are particularly common here, whereas purebreds are very unlikely. fluffy cats tend to have trouble in the heat and are n
ot seen frequently.

requesting this cat as my founder and katrione as my mod.

[ Sprayclan has been founded ]
      [ I will be your mod ]
classy n flashy wrote:
the black-toothed grinners

amidst the oceanside town of gravewater is the legendary wreckage of the great damnation of the rambler, the ship of the infamous pirate crew, the black-toothed grinners. led by captain john "red-scarf" ferlough, they ruled over the seven seas... that is, until a devastating storm ravaged the damnation, capsizing her and leaving her beached on the rocky shores of gravewater. only two of the forty-seven crewmen made it out alive that fateful night - a cabin boy by the name of marcus hallows, and the ship's cat, sparrow. while marcus returned to his family, sparrow remained on the ship he'd called home. while the crew he'd once called family had long since been swept out to sea, sparrow kept their memories alive by starting his own crew - the new and improved black-toothed grinners were slowly but surely rising to greatness.

the black-toothed grinners are vastly different from a clan, but still can be considered as such through their ranking system. there is, in order: the captain, his first mate, the doctor, the infantry, the cabin crew, the battle maidens, the seadogs, and the kits.
    there are certain traditions and ceremonies the black-toothed grinners follow; for an infantry assessment, the cabin crew must venture down from the wreckage and steal one piece of treasure from the twolegs. only when they bring back something of value may they be promoted to infantrymen.

the only real dangers that the black-toothed grinners face are the rising tide (should it get too high and a cat is in a lower deck, they will surely drown), twolegs who've been lured in by the mystery of the shipwreck, and stray dogs that lurk around gravewater, scavenging for their next meal.

i've opted to restart my clan; i will be keeping dahlia, gwyn, zerkluftet, reinhilde, and klitzkleine, though i would like to request a new founder.

[ The Black-Toothed Grinners have been founded ]
      [ Your mod will still be Deimos ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:13 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 48

The death is never ending. When Greyface returned to the camp with Skypaw dangling lifelessly from his jaws, the whole clan could hear the last sliver of Shadowstride's heart shatter. She was petrified with grief but couldn't seem to cry another tear. She couldn't even go to her adopted son, just stand there with a ghost's stare as she processed the sight of Skypaw soaked in water and motionless. Littleheart and Willowfern went up to Shadowstride, nuzzling either side of her. "I'm so sorry..." Littleheart cracked, crying for her old friend. Willowfern curled her tail around Shadowstride's body to comfort her best she could, but even she was speechless. Eventually, Tatteredpelt nudged Greyface to set down her apprentice and walked over to his mother. "Shadowstride, I want you to know there is nothing we could do to change this. We tried the best we could to save him but... he slipped and the water was too strong." Skypaw's mentor croaked through tears of her own, trying her best to keep a strong gaze. Finally, Shadowstride escaped her trance and drug herself over to Skypaw without even a glance to any cat around her. When she's finally at Skypaw's body, she lays down and begins to wail like all clan members know she does too well. Reedpaw and Cloudpaw slowly edge up to their adopted mother and lay beside her to comfort her and mourn their brother's death. The clan takes a moment to mourn with Shadowstride.
Timberstar
"Why does starclan continue to torment poor Shadowstride? Why do they claim from only her when she's given everything! They've taken now five of her young in this clan alone without a batting of their eyes!" He howls to himself in his den through the cries of Shadowstride. "What more must they take?!" He cried, claws digging into the dirt and tears drenching his fur. Then, he heard Hollypelt's calls. "Timberstar!"
"What is it, Hollypelt?"
"Birchfur, she's giving kit but I can't find Valleyglow!"
His heart sank. Why did he make Valleyglow the nursery medicine cat if she can't be here for his mate?! "I'll come with you, you'll help her." He said and hurried out of his den to Birchfur's side.
---
When Hollypelt and Timberstar arrived at the nursery they could see Yewfeather's face turning with pain as Barktail ran about in search of what Timberstar assumed was Valleyglow. "Barktail, forget about Valleyglow and help Yewfeather!" he said and without a moment's hesitation Barktail was at Yewfeather's side, Coltsface grooming her in a panic. For the first time in many moons, Timberstar's focus was only on Birchfur. All remnants of the omen and deaths were lost in a fog for now.
Juniperleap
As Snaketail came to see Juniperleap and their beautiful kits sleeping soundly, Juniperleap began to ask questions. "Was that you that killed Skypaw?"
"No, I wasn't even on that patrol. They say he just slipped in the mud and fell into the rapids."
Juniperleap looked a bit disappointed in Snaketail's response. "Who was on the patrol?"
"Greyface was the head, Tatteredpelt and Skypaw obviously, and I think Puddlefoot, Fernheart, and Goldenflower as well?"
"Puddlefoot was on the patrol?"
"I think so... why is that important?"
"He's one of the best swimmers in the clan, he could have easily saved Skypaw but he didn't. Didn't they say it was Greyface that pulled Skypaw out after he had already drowned? My brother isn't the best swimmer, he and most of the cats you named."
"Okay, maybe Puddlefoot did try?"
Juniperleap scoffed at Snaketail. "Or maybe he didn't and he can help us." she said with malice etched into her voice. "Keep an eye on him."
Valleyglow
Fear hit as Valleyglow felt the pains of labor strike her again and again early in the morning as most of the clan still slept. She gathered some simple herbs, enough that Hollypelt and Barktail wouldn't notice, and sneaked out of camp as soon as possible. She hurried off near the waterfall where the sounds were drown out any cries of pain she made and curled up in the roots of a nearby tree. All she could think about was Jasper being with her and how she would be disowned from the clan if anyone discovered these were her kits. They'd have to grow up not knowing she was their mother... but that doesn't matter. She just needs to keep them safe. As more and more pain stabbed her, she prepped as best as she could to give kits.
Shadowstride

After the clan cats left to do their daily tasks and the elders took Skypaw to bury him with Shadowstride's other four kits, she sat alone in the cemetery. Her joints shook with exhaustion and black fur stained with the white of salty tears. As she sat alone in the shade of the great tree she contemplated her life. Why did Starclan hurt her so if they were meant to be good, and why was she cursed to watch all of her young die? What if she lost Reedpaw and Cloudpaw too? All these questions tainted her mind and caused her to croak with sorrow again. She crouched at the graves with a heavy heart.

[Hollypelt and Barktail search for herbs]
[Barktail uses a juniper berry on Cloudpaw]
[Snowtrail trains Lavenderpaw in advanced fishing]
[Goldenflower trains Firepaw in advanced combat]
[Rippleface trains Lionpaw in advanced climbing]
[Rainpelt trains Cloudpaw in climbing]
[Lunarglow trains Reedpaw in advanced swimming]
[Hollypelt trains Blazepaw in herbal recognition while Valleyglow is missing]
[Silvertail trains Emberpaw in combat]
[Stonebark trains Coalpaw in swimming]
[Fernheart trains Ashpaw in hunting]
[Emberkit becomes Emberpaw, Silvertail's apprentice]
[Ashkit becomes Ashpaw, Fernheart's apprentice]
[Coalkit becomes Coalpaw, Stonebark's apprentice]
[Blazekit becomes Blazepaw, Valleyglow's apprentice]
[Willowfern becomes a warrior again]
[Puddlefoot, Snaketail, Fernheart, Ashpaw, Snowtrail, and Lavenderpaw hunt]
[Rainpelt, Cloudpaw, Goldenflower, Firepaw, Rippleface, and Lionpaw hunt]
[Stonebark, Coalpaw, Silvertail, Emberpaw, Rainpelt, and Cloudpaw patrol the boarders]
[Lunarglow, Reedpaw, Bramblestrike, Brindlestripe, Willowfern, and Greyface patrol the boarders]
[Timberstar and Snowtrail evaluate Lavenderpaw]
[Timberstar and Goldenflower evaluate Firepaw]
[Timberstar and Rippleface evaluate Lionpaw]
[Timberstar and Lunarglow evaluate Reedpaw]
[Timberstar and Crowwhisker to watch the kits for the moon]
[Yewfeather is giving kit! Hollypelt has kitting herbs at the ready]
[Birchfur is giving kit! Barktail has kitting herbs at the ready]
[Valleyglow is giving kit! She hides in the forest with some kitting herbs with her]

The clan consumes two birds and a squirrel, 8 servings!
[Got Lavenderfoot from here]
[Valleyglow's mate is
Jasper of Amberclan and has the power to find 1 cat every patrol]

Leader:
    Timberstar | 65 moons | Male |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Saltwind | 60 Moons | Male |

Head Medicine Cat:
    Hollypelt | 45 moons | Female |

Nursery Medicine Cat:
    Valleyglow | 25 moons | Female | -0 moons

General Medicine Cat:
    Barktail | 61 moons | Male |

Warriors:
    Rainpelt | 54 moons | Female |
    Fernheart | 62 moons | Female |
    Stonebark | 52 moons | Male |
    Silvertail | 64 moons | Female |
    Goldenflower | 76 moons | Female |
    Rippleface | 72 moons | Male |
    Brindlestripe | 30 moons | Male |
    Snowtrail | 31 moons | Female |
    Tatteredpelt | 79 moons | Female |
    Bramblestrike | 21 moons | Male |
    Greyface | 22 moons | Male |
    Lunarglow | 90 moons | Female |
    Willowshade | 56 moons | Female |
    Coltsface | 52 moons | Male |
    Snaketail | 18 moons | Male |
    Puddlefoot | 15 moons | Male |
    Riverstripe | 19 moons | Female |
    Lavenderfoot | 36 moons | Female |
    Forgottennose | 27 moons | Male |
    Willowfern | 79 moons | Female |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
    Lionpaw | 13 moons | Male |
    Firepaw | 13 moons | Male |
    Lavenderpaw | 13 moons | Female |
    Reedpaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Cloudpaw | 9 moons | Male |
    Skypaw | 7 moons | Male |
    Emberpaw | 6 moons | Female |
    Coalpaw | 6 moons | Male |
    Blazepaw | 6 moons | Male
    Ashpaw | 6 moons | Female |

Queens:

Shadowstride | 77 moons | Female | -Perm
    Littleheart | 41 moons | Female |
    Juniperleap | 22 moons | Female |
    Birchfur | 55 moons | Female | -0 moons
    Yewfeather | 49 moons | Female | -0 moons

Kits:
    Sandkit | 2 moons | Male |
    Pebblekit| 2 moons | Male |
    Smokekit | 0 moons | Male |
    Shadowkit | 0 moons | Male |
    Blackkit | 0 moons | Male |
    Stillkit | 0 moons | Female |

Elders:
    Crowwhisker | 164 moons | Male |
    Softcrow | 176 moons | Female | -Mute

Family:
    Here

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Here

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x7 | 1 servings
    Mice | x8 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x13 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x13 | 3 servings
    Birds | x9 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Snowtrail | Lavenderpaw | 7 |
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Climbing
    ↳(Advanced)Combat
    ↳Fishing
    ↳(Advanced)Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Goldenflower | Firepaw | 7 |
    ↳(Advanced)Climbing
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳(Advanced)Swimming
    ↳Moves
    Rippleface | Lionpaw | 7 |
    ↳(Advanced)Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳(Advanced)Hunting
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Moves
    Rainpelt | Cloudpaw | 3 |
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Moves
    Lunarglow | Reedpaw | 6 |
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Hunting
    ↳(Advanced)Climbing
    ↳Moves
    Fernheart | Ashpaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Stonebark | Coalpaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Silvertail | Emberpaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Valleyglow | Blazepaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Riverkit♂ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Ravenkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Poppykit(left)♀ | Poisoned by Juniperleap | 3 moons
    Skypaw♂ | Drowned | 7 moons
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:29 pm

𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: 12

Frostfoot and Shadowstar seem to be getting closer together lately, in their own silent and brooding ways. They leave early without a word and come back late quietly to leave the other warriors, Chervilpatch, and her kits to their own business. The clan cats have grown used to not speaking to their leader and go about their duties without thinking much of it, but the fact Shadowstar refuses to have a deputy still haunts the back of their minds.

Short post. I don't know what to say since I'm drained after Fireclan's post ;-;

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[None this moon]
Boarder Patrols:
[Frostfoot and Shadowstar patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Reedface, Gorsepaw, Blizzardear, Oakface, Windheart, and Mudpatch hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Reedface trains Gorsepaw in climbing]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes a small fish, 2 serving!]
[Advent calendar: 20 servings (6 large fish and 1 small fish) and two cats (day 8-25)]

Leader:
          Shadowstar | 80 moons | Male | 🌿

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🌿[/url]

Warriors:
          Reedface | 65 moons | Male | 🌿
          Mudpatch | 42 moons | Female | 🌿
          Frostfoot | 44 moons | Female | 🌿
          Blizzardear | 43 moons | Male | 🌿
          Oakface | 37 moons | Male | 🌿
          Windheart | 37 moons | Male | 🌿

Apprentices:
          Gorsepaw | 9 moons | Male | 🌿

Queens:
          Chervilpatch | 82 moons | Female | 🌿

Kits:
          Sunkit | 3 moons | Female | 🌿
          Lightkit | 3 moons | Male | 🌿
          Shadowkit | 3 moons | Male | 🌿

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x2 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x1 | 1 servings
    Toad | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x9 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Reedface | Gorsepaw | 2
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ✔️ Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Sunkit, Lightkit, Shadowkit
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Galipaygo on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NobleClan ✧ 004

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:16 pm

𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙨: 006
𝙈𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨: 004 ✧ 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙨: 002.
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚: 002.
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩: 1/5.
𝙈𝙤𝙙: Katrione.
𝙈𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: none.
のの

It had only been ClearPaw and WillowTuft for moons.

After there mother disappeared into thin air WillowTuft, Willow at the time, had promised to always take care of her younger sister. ClearPaw, Shimmer at the time, had been only 3 moons when she disappeared. Shimmer had been wild as a kit, asking a million questions and being ever curious. Although she had at least been well tempered and remained in the nest when Willow had gone out to hunt. Although as she got older she didn't stay the same, she began sneaking out between hunting sessions. One of these little explorations led them to discover the clan.

-

Willow pressed the stoat under her chin, trying her best to keep the rain from ruining the stoat. She hurried up, Shimmer would probably be hungry by now. She stopped by the entrance of the small dense holly bushes "Shimmer, I'm home" she called. No answer. Willow shook off before slipping in the bushes, no one was here. Willow was worried now, she pushed herself out of the bush and rushed around the surrounding area. Once she couldn't find her she dropped the stoat and scented the air to try and find any sign that Shimmer was still around.

wip

【Moons Action】 wrote:[New Arrivals]
↪ ClearPaw, WillowTuft

[Request]
↪ WaspStar requests a healer

[Kitting]
↪ Leto is kitting! A rouge is the father.

[Patrols]
↪ WaspStar, GlacierShadow, RiverSpray, and ClearPaw patrols + hunts

[Other]
↪ A hawk (3 servings) is added from the advent
↪ 2x cobwebs are added from the advent
↪ WillowTuft is added from the advent.
[21-25]

𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣:
          ↪ [Queen] WaspStar | 24m | Molly |
          𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨: ★★★★★★★★★

𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨:
          ↪ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✧[/url]

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨:

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨:

𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨:
          ↪ WillowTuft | 12m | Molly |

𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨:
          ↪ RiverSpray | 27m | Tomcat |
          ↪ GlacierShadow | 13m | Molly |

𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:
          ↪ ClearPaw | 7m | Tomcat |

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨:
          ↪ Leto | 22m | Molly |

𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙨:
          Name's ✘ Name's litter
          Name's ✘ Name's litter
    【Other Clans】 wrote:𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨
    ↪ Clan Name | Username
    ↪ Clan Name | Username

𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨
    ↪ Clan Name | Username
    ↪ Clan Name | Username

𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨
    ↪ North | Clan Name | Username
    ↪ East | Clan Name | Username
    ↪ South | Clan Name | Username
    ↪ West | Clan Name | Username

【Items】 wrote:𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚
    ↪ Cobwebs | x001
    ↪ Herb | x000
    ↪ Herb | x000

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝-𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙚
    ↪ Common minnows | x000 | 000 servings | 1
    ↪ Wood mice | x000 | 000 servings | 1
    ↪ Red squirrels | x001 | 002 servings | 2
    ↪ Stoat | x001 | 002 servings | 2
    ↪ Red-tailed hawks | x001 | 003 servings | 3
    ↪ Mountain hare | x001 | 003 servings | 3

【The Cats】 wrote:𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
    ↪ RiverSpray | ClearPaw | 0 | none
    ↪ Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙
    ↪ Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place
    ↪ Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place

𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
    Leto [M] ✘ ??? [T]
    ↪ Unborn
    ??? [M] ✘ ??? [T]
    ↪ WillowTuft, ClearPaw
    Name [M] ✘ Name [T]
    ↪ Kits
    Name [M] ✘ Name [T]
    ↪ Kits
Last edited by tigerclaw on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 96 (49 males | 47 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: Jan. 5th
Servings Needed: 15

Hazeclan consumes x7 squirrels and x1 mouse

---

Note: Play Me While Reading
Also yes, parts of the song have been
used as text. It just feels right.

Shadowripple and her patrol returned to camp, an unfamiliar tom followed closely behind, his head held high as he entered the camp. Although unfamiliar with the new surroundings the fluffy tom-cat seemed confident in himself, not shying away from anything. Dismissing her patrol, Shadowripple and the new tom walked over to speak to Hazestar only for a pref moment before Hazestar loudly welcomed the new warrior so the rest of the clan could hear. "With all our hardships these past moons the Dark Forest has been kind enough to not only grant us many healthy kits, but also a strong warrior. Please welcome Pumapounce!" Cats came out from their dens when Hazestar announced the new warrior.

Upon returning from an early morning hunting patrol, Cherryshine had decided to take a nap that afternoon but awoke when she heard Hazestar make an announcement. Emerging from the warriors' den, the red tabby froze in her spot as she caught a glimpse of a large fluffy orange figure near Hazestar. Although it had been almost 10 moons since he had passed, for a moment Cherryshine thought the new tom was Lionfang. A wave of emotions hit the she-cat hard and tears began to well up in her eyes. Giving a small shake of her head, Cherryshine forced a smile on her face an chanted along with the rest of the clan. "Pumapounce!" cats chanted in unison until Hazestar dismissed everyone with a small head nod.

While every cat made their way over to introduce themselves to Pumapounce, Cherryshine snagged a plumper looking mouse then normal then made her way out of camp. The she-cat was oblivious didn't even smell the death berries hidden inside, unaware the mouse was meant for Hazestar. Unaware of where she was going, Cherryshine found her way to the clan's burial grounds. She hadn't been here since the day they buried Lionfang. Not only had she not accepted the fact the he was gone, Cherryshine just couldn't bare to come here yet.

Now here she was, standing in front of his grave tears streaming down her face. With a heavy sigh Cherryshine sat down, dropping the mouse at her paws. She stared at it long and hard, her mind racing with a million thoughts on weather or not she should keep fasting. The thoughts of Emberspark came to mind, driving the female to want to live for her daughter. With a small forced sigh the she-cat bent down and began to feast on the mouse. Half way through her meal Cherryshine's body began to feel weird before sending the female into shock before drifting off to sleep. With her life fading away, tears fell from her eyes as she wanted to stay and fight for Emberspark. "Come stop your crying. It will be all right. Just take my paw, hold it tight." a familiar voice said. Cherryshine turned around to find a starry Lionfang standing behind her, a smile on the tom's face as he gazed upon her. Unable to speak, Cherryshine rushed forward and touched noses with Lionfang, the familiar touch of the tom comforting her as they embraced.

---

Back at camp once everyone had introduced themselves to Pumapounce, Emberspark looked around for her mother. She too noticed the similarities the new tom shared with her now deceased adoptive father Lionfang. Her mother had taken Lionfang's death hard, but knew she did her best to remain strong for not only herself but her brother as well. Now with it just being Emberspark and her mother, she knew her mother was even more fragile and something like this probably pushed her over the edge. Emberspark looked around camp only to come up empty pawed. "Mother..." she meowed softly, exiting camp and making her way to the burial grounds. It was the only place she could think her mother would be, although it was a shot in the dark as Cherryshine hadn't been there since Lionfang passed. She didn't even go when they had to bury Acornfall.

Emberspark found herself standing at the edge of the burial grounds, her paws frozen as she gazed out across the land before her. So many cats now peacefully rested here, and yet it was to difficult for even her to step foot inside the grounds. "Come on Emberspark... For mother." she meowed to herself, forcing herself onward until she came to Lionfang's grave.

There Cherryshine lied, lying peacefully on top of Lionfang's grave motionless. "Mother..." choked out, dropping to the ground and pushing her face into her mother's pelt. Hoping to find warmth and comfort, only to find cold and unresponsiveness. Her mother may have been broken, but upon further inspection Emberspark noticed the familiar death berries in a half eat mouse by her mother. Unable to contain her emotions any longer the tabby she-cat broke down, sobbing as she clung to her lifeless mother.

"You must be strong. I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on." a voice echoed in Emberspark's ears. The she-cat lifted her head, blinking tears out of her eyes as she came face to face with three familiar starry figures. Acornfall, Cherryshine, and Lionfang all stood in front of her, a smile on each of their faces. Cherryshine's starry figure stepped forward, nuzzling Emberspark. "I will protect you from all around you. I will be here, don't you cry." Cherryshine meowed, stepping back to allow Lionfang to nuzzle Emberspark next. "For one so small, you seem so strong. My paws will hold you, keep you safe and warm." Lionfang meowed, stepping back to allow Acornfall to speak last. "This bond between us can't be broken. I will be here, don't you cry." Acornfall meowed, lifting a paw to wipe away Emberspark's tears. The three starry figures then embraced Emberspark together, before fading away. Each of their words echoing in her ears, as she watched them fade into the night. Alone once more Emberspark sniffled more before nodding and gazing up at the stars. "You'll be here in my heart, always..."

---

{Hazestar requests a cat
Cloudripple adopts Frostkit

Medic Info: x2 death-berries have been used
Kitting Info: Cobweb is due! Tumblecloud is the father
Cloverpool is due next moon
Deaths: Cherryshine takes death-berries and dies

Gathering herbs: Ashfang and Twigstrom
Hunting: Hazestar, Mossystone, Hayfur, Raveneyes, Ghost, and Tansypaw
Hunting: Oceansplash, Buzzardflight, Smokepetal, Oakfang, Haunt, and Willowpaw
Hunting: Nightshadow, Goldenlily, Littleflame, Tumblecloud, Quailtuft, and Maplepaw
Patrolling: Tigerleap, Inkfire, Coppershine, Emberspark, Adderstrike, and Slatestone
Patrolling: Rainsong, Wrenfeather, Batwing, Dappledwillow, Bearclaw, and Lichenpelt
Patrolling: Aspencreek, Badgerstrike, Jayfur, Duskbreeze, Timberfall, and Panthertuft
Training: Sootpelt/Whisppaw - defense | Meadowhawk/Sheeppaw - offense | Darkflower/Sandpaw - stalking | Feathermist/Milkpaw - hunting | Shadowripple/Thornpaw - offense | Pumapounce/Palepaw - defense | Brackengaze/Rowanpaw - stalking | Marigolthistle/Pricklepaw - offesne | Marshpool/Yewpaw - hunting

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =) }

Leader:
Hazestar | 73 moons | Male | x
Lives: ★★★★★

Deputy:
Shadowripple | 54 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cats:
Ashfang | 70 moons | Male | x
Twigstorm | 39 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 60 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 66 moons | Male | x
Rainsong | 63 moons | Male | x
Aspencreek | 62 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 60 moons | Female | x
Nightshadow | 67 moons | Female | x
Mossystone | 67 moons | Male | x
Buzzardflight | 91 moons | Male | x
Goldenlily | 30 moon | Female | x
Inkfire | 30 moon | Male | x
Wrenfeather |52 moons | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 31 moons | Male | x
Hayfur | 37 moons | Male | x
Smokepetal | 68 moons | Female | x
Darkflower | 54 moons | Female | x
Littleflame | 53 moons | Male | x
Sootpelt | 79 moons | Male | x
Coppershine | 25 moons | Male | x
Batwing | 23 moons | Female | x
Jayfur | 23 moons | Male | x
Marshpool | 23 moons | Female | x
Raveneyes | 23 moons | Male | x
Oakfang | 44 moons | Male | x
Tumblecloud | 45 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 21 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 53 moons | Female | x
Duskbreeze | 42 moons | Male | x
Ghost | 29 moons | Male | x
Haunt | 36 moons | Male | x
Quailtuft | 49 moons | Female | x
Adderstrike | 20 moons | Male | x
Bearclaw | 61 moons | Female | x
Marigoldthistle | 58 moons | Female | x
Meadowhawk | 45 moons | Male | x
Timberfall | 17 moons | Male | x
Slatestone| 17 moons | Male | x
Lichenpelt | 37 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 61 moons | Male | x
Starlingflight | 15 moons | Male | x
Mintleaf | 28 moons | Female | x
Juniperclaw | 60 moons | Female | x
Brackengaze | 41 moons | Female | x
Daffodilpetal | 52 moons | Female | x
Panthertuft| 13 moons | Female | x
Pumapounce | 30 moons | Male | x

Apprentices:
Tansypaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Willowpaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Whisppaw | 11 moons | Male | x
Maplepaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Sheeppaw| 11 moons | Female | x
Sandpaw | 14 moons | Male | x
Milkpaw | 7 moons | Female | x
Thornpaw | 7 moons | | Male | x
Palepaw | 7 moons | Male | x
Rowanpaw | 7 moons | Male | x
Pricklepaw| 7 moons | Male | x
Yewpaw| 7 moons | Female | x

Queens:
Cloudripple | 57 moons | Female | x
Fenrclover | 48 moons | Female | x
Swivelspear| 30 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 45 moons | Female | x
Turtledove | 61 moons | Female | x
Ferretcress | 53 moons | Female | x
Windsong | 32 moons | Female | x
Cobweb | 39 moons | Female | x
Pineshade | 37 moons | Female | x
Cloverpool | 50 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Hawkkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Ploverkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Mottlekit | 4 moons | Female | x
Larkkit | 3 moons | Female | x
Ospreykit | 3 moons | Male | x
Whitekit | 5 moons | Male | x
Dandelionkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Dovekit | 2 moons | Female | x
Finchkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Cricketkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Mousekit | 5 moons | Female | x
Pigeonkit | 1 moons | Female | x
Gullkit | 1 moons | Male | x
Driftkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Dunekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Ripplekit | 0 moons | Female | x
Crowkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Stonekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Houndkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Pebblekit | 0 moons | Female | x
Frostkit | 4 moons | Female | x

Elders:
Sunray | 147 moons | Male | x
Murkyeyes | 105 moons | Male | x
Birchstone | 124 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Sootpelt | Whisppaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense. defense
Meadowhawk | Sheeppaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Darkflower | Sandpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Feathermist | Milkpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Shadowripple | Thronpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Pumapounce | Palepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Brackengaze | Rowanpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Marigolthisle | Pricklepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Marshpool | Yewpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x9 | 1 serving
Shrew | x8 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x6 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Stoat | x6 | 2 servings
All Birds | x3 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 2
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 1
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 1
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 1
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 1
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 1
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 2
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 3
Foxglove seeds | x - 1
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 2
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 1
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 1
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 2
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 1
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 2
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 2
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 4
Water hemlock | x - 1
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[53]

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Image*
Number of Cats: 172 cats
Toms: 78 | Mollies: 92 | Non-binary: 2
Serving sizes: 28
Next Star-Quartz visit: (12/31)
Mod: Simonpet

[OOC] - [For Calendine: Simon said her powers will be roled once she becomes a warrior, Ill
keep this here so I remember to tell you when she becomes a warrior]

This Moon's activities wrote:Writing next post!

▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
[New cats]
↪ Mollies; ParsleyWhisker, BranchKit, SkyKit, TansyKit . | Toms; None. | Other; CloudBerry.

[Deaths]
↪ None.

[Plot development]
↪ None.

[Mates]
↪ CloudBerry and ParleyWhisker are mates.

[Rank changes]
↪ LynxKit, HornetKit > apprentices [Lynx - MagpieSong, Hornet - RainTail]

[Kitting]
↪ KestrelHeart [nightfur (bearclan)] is kitting! Nightfur [bearclan] is the father.
> KestrelHeart doesn't survive her kitting.
BriarClaw [vipersun (bearclan) is kitting! Viperstar [bearclan] is the father.

[Trying for kits]
↪ None.

[Resting cats]
↪ None.

[Star-quartz request]
↪ None.

[Patrol 1]
↪ SootWhisker, MushroomTail, GingerStem, GoldFrost, AspenThorn, + HayCloud.

[Patrol 2]
↪ FlareHeart, SwiftRush, MagpieSong, FlashMask, BirchStream, + JayEye.

[Hunting 1]
↪ BristleTuft, CopperFang, ValerianRoot, VanillaStrike, AloeSight, + AsterPool.

[Hunting 2]
↪ HopeRise, CypressBloom, Mushu, CricketHeart, TigerFern, + MarigoldBud.

[Hunting 3]
↪ SpiderHeart, FrostBite, TernStalk, DockLeaf, KestrelHeart, + LavenderRunner.

[Hunting 4]
↪ AshFall, SaltStorm, DriftClaw, HawkSwoop, PaleFlick, + HareLeap.

[Hunting 5]
↪ ChamomilePounce, MistletoeFang, CalendinePaw, SunFlare, MoonStorm, + ChervilBreeze

[Hunting 6]
↪ YarrowClaw, HeatherHeart, BarelyBounce, DaySpark, JuniperBranch, + OleanderPaw

[Herb hunting]
↪ TwigHeart, AdderCloud, PearClaw, + EagleHeart.

[Training]
↪ All apprentices are training.

[Consumption]
↪ HurricaneClan fasts.

[Other]
↪ 12x herbs have added from advent!
↪↪ 2x cobwebs, 2x stick, 2x raspberry leaves, 2x chervil, 2x fennel, 2x ragwort leaves
↪ 13x servings have added from advent!
↪↪ 4x doves, 1x frog
CloudBerry and ParsleyWhisker have been added from the advent!
[1-25]

↪ NettleFrost gives the first molly in her litter to BearClan

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇
▰▰▰▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰▰▰▰
Leader:
HemlockStar | 25 Moons | ♀ |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★⭐ [8/9]
Mate;
WrenCry | 25 Moons | ♀ |

Deputies:
ValerianRoot | 42 Moons | ♀ |
VanillaStrike | 24 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Missing chuck of right ear

Medicine Cats:
TwigHeart | 60 Moons | ♀ |
AdderCloud | 75 Moons | ♀ |
PearClaw | 24 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Missing large part of left ear
EagleHeart | 16 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Long scar over left cheek

Warriors:
HareLeap | 93 Moons | ♂ |
ThistleFang | 60 Moons | ♂ |
WhirlShine | 86 Moons | ♂ |
BearHeart | 94 Moons | ♂ |
FogWhorl | 102 Moons | ♂ |
ThriftRunner | 51 Moons | ♂ |
HoneyBreeze | 50 Moons | ♀ |
BurntSight | 50 Moons | ♂ |
OakFang | 50 Moons | ♂ |
PaleFlick | 56 Moons | ♂ |
ReedClaw | 48 Moons | ♀ |
RedPelt | 88 Moons | ♂ |
BrackenBreeze | 72 Moons | ♀ |
MallowBloom | 57 Moons | ♀ |
MoorRunner | 46 Moons | ♀ |
SilentStep | 59 Moons | ♂ |
IceSheet | 50 Moons | ♂ |
MouseSpring | 43 Moons | ♂ |
ThornShard | 42 Moons | ♂ |
StormCrush | 42 Moons | ♂ |
JayEye | 42 Moons | ♂ |
HayCloud | 42 moons | ♀ |
SmallFire | 79 Moons | ♀ |
PineHeart | 54 Moons | ♀ |
IceFoot | 71 Moons | ♀ |
GoldFrost | 56 Moons | ♂ |
↪️ Blind
FlintSpark | 65 Moons | ♂ |
MudTuft | 36 Moons | ♂ |
DewBlaze | 35 Moons | ♂ |
DriftClaw | 35 Moons | ♀ |
DustStorm | 35 Moons | ♂ |
RavenWing | 51 Moons | ♂ |
LeafCrest | 51 Moons | ♂ |
FrozenGale | 34 Moons | ♂ |
AdderScratch | 34 Moons | ♂ |
HazelWing | 70 Moons | ♀ |
MarigoldBud | 32 Moons | ♀ |
HoneyBriar | 46 Moons | ♀ |
LavenderRunner | 66 Moons | ♀ |
FeatherHeart | 38 Moons | ♀ |
HopeRise | 28 Moons | ♂ |
AloeSight | 25 Moons | ♂ |
↪️ Missing left eye
AshFall | 25 Moons | ♂ |
SaltStorm | 25 Moons | ♀ |
BristleTuft | 25 Moons | ♂ |
FlareHeart | 62 Moons | ♂ |
MorningRush | 50 Moons | ♀ |
FlickeringSmoke | 38 Moons | ♂ |
SwiftRush | 38 Moons | ♂ |
BirchStream | 23 Moons | ♂ |
SpiderHeart | 23 Moons | ♀ |
SootWhisker | 23 Moons | ♂ |
DockLeaf | 23 Moons | ♂ |
MagpieSong | 23 Moons | ♀ |
AsterPool | 23 Moons | ♀ |
PartridgePad | 22 Moons | ♂ |
FlashMask | 22 Moons | ♂ |
FrostBite | 58 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Large scar on right thigh
MushroomTail | 42 Moons | ♀ |
SheepCloud | 21 Moons | ♀ |
Privet-Tail | 21 Moons | ♂ |
AvocetFoot | 21 Moons | ♂ |
TernStalk | 21 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Three scars over mouth
NeriteTooth | 21 Moons | ♂ |
CypressBloom | 37 Moons | ♀ |
GingerStem | 19 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Scar over nose ridge
ValerianEmber | 17 Moons | ♀ |
LilacFoot | 36 Moons | ♀ |
TigerFern | 44 Moons | ♀ |
OliveStrike | 55 Moons | ♀ |
CricketHeart | 35 Moons | ♀ |
Mushu | 66 Moons | ♀ |
SandyWhisker | 42 Moons | ♂ |
BreezeFlurry | 30 Moons | ♀ |
MapleFlare | 28 Moons | ♀ |
CherryTuft | 19 Moons | Non-binary (Bio ♀) |
BadgerStrike | 17 Moons | ♂ |
WildFur | 17 Moons | ♂ |
NeedleFoot | 17 Moons | ♀ |
RainTail | 17 Moons | ♂ |
OwlStripe | 17 Moons | ♂ |
QuailHeart | 17 Moons | ♀ |
CopperFang | 26 Moons | ♀ |
HeatherHeart | 15 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Broken right hindleg
ChamomilePounce | 15 Moons | ♀ |
PebbleStripe | 14 Moons | ♂ |
MistletoeFang | 14 Moons | ♀ |
YarrowClaw | 14 Moons | ♀ | [White]
↪ Blind
GrouseWing | 14 Moons | ♂ |
LimpetFur | 14 Moons | ♂ |
FallowWhisker | 14 Moons | ♂ |
ShellEye | 14 Moons | ♀ |
BarleyBounce | 14 Moons | ♀ |
PetalDance | 52 Moons | ♀ |
SalamanderTail | 28 Moons | ♀ |
LampreyBite | 13 Moons | ♀ |
JuniperBranch | 13 Moons | ♂ |
DaySpark | 13 Moons | ♀ |
ChervilBreeze | 13 Moons | ♀ |
BrambleLeaf | 13 Moons | ♂ |
SunStorm | 13 Moons | ♀ | [Right]
MoonFlare | 13 Moons | ♂ | [Left]
CloudBerry | 20 Moons | Non-binary (bio ♂) |
ParsleyWhisker | 20 Moons | ♀ |
Name | Moons | ♀♂ | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
WhimbrelPaw | 11 Moons | ♀ |
ChaffinchPaw | 11 Moons | ♂ |
OleanderPaw | 11 Moons | ♀ |
ThymePaw | 9 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Crushed right front paw
StonePaw | 9 Moons | ♂ |
StreamPaw | 9 Moons | ♂ |
SmokePaw | 8 Moons | ♂ |
LilyPaw | 8 Moons | ♀ |
StarlingPaw | 8 Moons | ♀ |
LeafPaw | 8 Moons | ♂ |
CalendinePaw | 7 Moons | ♀ |
LynxPaw | 6 Moons | ♀ |
HornetPaw | 6 Moons | ♀ |

Queens:
FirPounce | 39 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Deaf |↪ Perma-queen
LupineFang | 52 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Perma-queen
MeadowSpirit | 39 Moons | ♀ |
HawkSwoop | 66 Moons | ♀ |
SedgeWatcher | 23 Moons | ♀ |
BeetleNose | 89 Moons | ♀ |
HarrierWing | 22 Moons | ♀ |
AspenThorn | 42 Moons | ♀ |
NettleFrost | 42 Moons | ♀ |
BriarClaw | 34 Moons | ♀ |
KestrelHeart | 24 Moons | ♀ |
SnowFlurry | 34 Moons | ♀ |
RedHawk | 92 Moons | ♀ |

Kits:
IceNose [Empire of the Gods] + NeriteTooth
VineKit | 4 Moons | ♂ |
SageKit | 4 Moons | ♀ |

SnowFlurry + RogerFang [Empire of the Gods]
BorageKit | 4 Moons | ♀ |
↪ Mute

RedHawk + FogWhorl
MallowKit | 4 Moons | ♀ |

FritillaryFrost + AvocetFoot
ShadeKit | 4 Moons | ♂ |

▪ MeadowSpirit + AlpineMask [QuickClan] ▪
LaurelKit | 2 Moons | ♀ | [Left]

▪ HawkSwoop + SootWhisker ▪
TimberKit | 2 Moons | ♂ |
CharcoalKit | 2 Moons | ♀ |

▪ SedgeWatcher + SheepCloud (surrogate - AvocetFoot) ▪
RiverKit | 2 Moons | ♂ |
WebKit | 2 Moons | ♀ |

▪ BeetleNose + HareLeap ▪
SandKit | 2 Moons | ♂ |
PeppercornKit | 2 Moons | ♀♂ |

▪ HarrierWing + FlashMask ▪
RookKit | 2 Moons | ♂ |
MapleKit | 2 Moons | ♀ |

▪ AspenThorn + DriftClaw (surrogate - FrozenGale) ▪
AppleKit | 2 Moons | ♂ | [Left]
PlumKit | 2 Moons | ♀ | [Right]

▪ WrenCry + HemlockStar (surrogate - AloeSight) ▪
BranchKit | 1 Moons | ♀ |
SkyKit | 1 Moons | ♀ |

▪ NettleFrost + ViperStar [Bearclan] ▪
TansyKit | 1 Moons | ♀ |

▪ Name + Name ▪

Elders:
OakRiver | 77 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Broken hindlegs
GingerBerry | 134 Moons | ♀ |
FireBringer | 115 Moons | ♂ |
ClawHeart | 239 Moons | ♂ |
Aput | 314 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Blind + Deaf
ChubPounce | 211 Moons | ♂ |
TroutClaw | 49 Moons | ♂ |
↪ Broken hind-leg
MintFlare | 172 Moons | ♀ |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x21 | 20 servings
Frog | x22 | 19 servings
Rainbow Trout | x21 | 38 servings
Thrush | x20 | 60 servings
Carp | x18 | 54 servings
Hare | x18 | 51 servings
Robin | x17 | 48 servings
Lapwing | x13 | 39 servings
Quail | x11 | 33 servings
Dove | x17 | 39 servings

Deceased Cats:
SmokeKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Stillborn | StarClan
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons | ♂ | | Killed by unknown cat | StarClan
MixedFur | 37 moons | ♂ | | Killed by dogs when saving MarigoldPaw from twolegs | StarClan
BraveKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
WishKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
LynxPaw | 12 Moons | ♂ | | Indirectly poisoned by water hemlock | StarClan
RowanKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | [darker one, right] | Weakness after birth | StarClan
Russetit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
WindKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
RobinKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Breathing problems after birth | StarClan
DunlinKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | | StarClan
BitternKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
QuietKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | Starclan
SmallKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Stillborn | StarClan
HollyStar | 60 Moons | ♀ | | [Last life] Smoke inhalation | StarClan
BramblingClaw | 31 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by PearClaw | Dark Forest
CoalSmoke | 14 Moons | ♂ | | Crushed by boulder saving DustStorm | StarClan
ThymeTail | 14 Moons | Trans ♂ | | ↪️ Three large scars over his eyes, blind | Complications after kitting | StarClan
TalonStorm | 21 Moons | ♂ | | Drowned while trying to kill HemlockStar | Dark Forest
ShortKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
SorrelKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
LeopardKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
PineWhisper | 25 Moons | ♂ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
DawnTail | 57 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
MintClaw | 47 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
WolfBite | 64 Moons | ♀ | | Killed by lynxes | StarClan
ElmKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Leaf-bare cold | StarClan
PoppyKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Leaf-bare cold | StarClan
BumbleTail | 78 Moons | ♂ | | Killed by lynx attempting to avenge the 4 dead warriors | StarClan
FritillaryFrost | 17 Moons | ♀ | | Complications after birth | StarClan
DotKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Major complications during birth | StarClan
DappleKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Major complications during birth | StarClan
MapleKit | 0 Moons | ♀ | | Major complications during birth | StarClan
StormKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Complications after birth | StarClan
TimberKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Breathing problems after birth | StarClan
SwallowKit | 0 Moons | ♂ | | Weakness after birth | StarClan
Name | Moons | ♀♂ | [url=link]★[/url] | Cause of Death | Place of resting

Family:
Family doc

Other; Herbs, Other clans, Notes, and apprentices - here
Last edited by tigerclaw on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 48

Postby faerie; » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:22 am

┌──────────┐

notes for simon / substitutes !!
          demelza finds x1 cat per patrol.
          jasper finds x1 cat per patrol. x
          adanya finds x1 cat per patrol.
          bolded names have powers. xxx

└──────────┘
████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ┌────────────────────────┐
          clan count 82 females xx males xx servings 13 moonpool thursday

└────────────────────────┘

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

stories

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

duskwillow made his way over the barn’s fence, a pair of mice dangling from his jaw. their tails were pinched between his teeth, swaying with the tom’s motions. duskwillow had soon proved himself to amberclan, but he knew he would have to win a commoner’s heart just to be trusted. ferretstar’s warm welcome was nothing compared to the cold, pining gaze of the warriors.

the tom ducked into the nursery, though he nearly tripped over the wrestling ball of kits that passed by him. “get off me, hollykit!” the ginger kit squealed in response. “we’re playing horse! you’re the horse!” mothkit made rounds in the nursery, trying to shake the younger kit off.

duskwillow was quick to dart past the growling ball, stepping into a much quieter part of the nursery. ivoryfang and bea were asleep in opposite dens, and applenose was busy licking a knot out of marigoldkit’s fur. the only queen alerted to his presence was adanya, who quickly turned to him with a narrowed gaze. her two kits, sanura and amare, were suckling at her side when duskwillow made his way towards her.

she observed him for a moment before demanding the reason for his sudden appearance. “i’m full, thank you.” she mewed curtly, though the scent of warm mouse so close to winter was enticing. nonetheless, she found a mouse rolled just under her chin. a purr hovered just above her as the warrior passed by. she was left flattered, yet confused.

duskwillow looked back to the two sleeping queens, but decided to deliver the remaining mouse to applenose. the molly had begun to foster her late friend’s kits; all was well, despite the fact she now had ten kits in tow. the other queens were a big help, sure, but duskwillow knew she needed her strength if she wanted to keep up with such a rowdy bunch.

the pointed molly looked up to meet his gaze. with a gentle smile, she thanked him as he lowered the mouse to her paws. “mudspots didn’t set you up for this, did he?” duskwillow shook his head.

“just helping out; the elders were ecstatic to see such a large crow.” he bragged with a chuckle, his gaze skipping over to another pair of kits that chased each other tails. “let me guess- marigoldkit and.. rowankit?” the tomkit’s ears perked up at the mention of his name. brows furrowed, the small kit marched over and looked between duskwillow and his foster mother.

“why are you here?” his voice came out as a chirp, though he dropped to a half-hearted pouncing position. his tail waved in the air, eyes glinting as applenose watched the little tom.

duskwillow showed a sign of submissiveness by raising a paw over his chest. “oh, i am very sorry, rowankit. i didn’t want to intrude; i’m here with some breakfast, would you like any?” he mewed, motioning the kit over to applenose. “it’s warm mouse, i promise it’s good.”

rowankit gave duskwillow side-eye before happily bumbling over to his mother. “we’re finally on solid foods now, mama said.” he informed the warrior before tearing into the skin of the mouse. he cringed at the taste of warm blood on his tongue, spitting it onto the ground. duskwillow smiled at the sight before meeting applenose’s gaze. with a dip of his head, he silently said his goodbye and made his exit.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

“just down this way!” bayfish mewed, running down the steep slope towards the lake’s edge. woodfern and oakstem followed carefully, while webstripe darted past them. turtlefur had promptly joined the patrol just as they were leaving, excited at the thought of catching her first fish. the cold air burrowed itself under her thick fur, but she endured it to spend a moment or two with woodfern.

“she’s cute, isn’t she?” ivystripe chuckled, nudging her sister. they sat together, watching the remnants of the meeting disappear into their respective dens. oakstem and woodfern stood together, speaking with the deputy. turtlefur rolled her eyes and looked to woodfern; the sun shone off the molly’s soft torbie pelt. woodfern looked back to get a better look at her new camp, and she just barely caught turtlefur’s gaze. the two smiled at each other briefly, but woodfern was soon pulled back towards smoke’s rising’s voice. ivystripe bumped her sister teasingly, causing turtlefur to curtly turn her head.

woodfern’s voice brought turtlefur back; she had absentmindedly stumbled to the molly’s side, mumbling an apology which woodfern excused with a smile. “did you see?” she motioned to where webstripe sat, a claw pinned through the middle of a thrashing minnow. as it quieted, the tom collected it in his jaws. he passed it on to his mate, bayfish, before nodding the two mollies over.

turtlefur nervously made her way towards the lake’s edge, but the brush of woodfern’s fur helped calm her down. “brush your paw against the sand, but make sure you eject your claws.” the tabby tom mewed, craning to get a better look over woodfern’s shoulder. “once the shadow passes, twist your paw and pull up.”

the fish tripped over turtlefur’s paw, causing her to thrash upwards through the water. the water dripped from woodfern’s chest, but the molly simply groomed it away before giving turtlefur an understanding smile. “bit of a challenge, don’t you think?” turtlefur simply nodded before returning her focus to the bay. she didn’t want to make a fool of herself.

[new cats]
2x kits
x1 apprentice

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: webstripe, woodfern, bayfish, oakstem, turtlefur
↳ hunt: jasper, admonium, demelza, sunpeak, juniperclaw

↳ border: coppertail, flintnose, elmtail, duskwillow, shellskip
↳ border: orchidstep, dawntuft, lionwatcher, goosecloud, boulderfoot
*apprentices, queens, kits and elders only please

↳ herbs: bumbletail, poppyleaf

[ training ]

flypaw, stormpaw, peachpaw, seedpaw
( hunting )

cypresspaw
( hunting, swimming, fighting )

dovepaw
( hunting, swimming, climbing, fighting )

[ assessments & ceremonies ]
n/a

[ kitting ]
n/a

[ deaths & injuries ]
linnetflower passes away in her sleep, causing falconwatcher to go into shock and grief.

[ other ]
*jaspers kits are born, beechkit and brightkit, in fireclan and beechkit will arrive when he is six moons.

[the clan consumes x8 squirrel.]

[center]
          [size=85]leader
          ferretstar | 66m | tom | x
          lives: ★★★★

shaman:
          swan | 43m | tom | x

deputy:
          smoke's rising | 65m | molly | x

medicine cat:
          bumbletail | 74m | tom | x
          poppyleaf | 41m | molly | x
          sunnypaw | 11m | molly | x

⇁ patients
          n/a

senior warriors:
          orchidstep | 69m | she-cat |x
          kumonryu | 66m | tom | x
          cicadaflutter | 69m | she-cat | x
          dawntuft | 73m | she-cat | x
          sunpeak | 68m | tom | x
          olivebranch | 66m | tom | x
          brandy | 66m | molly | x

warriors:
          goosecloud | 45m | tom | x
          boulderfoot | 45m | tom | x
          shellskip | 45m | tom | x
          lionwatcher | 41m | molly | x
          brookrunner | 39m | molly | x
          brindleclaw | 39m | tom | x
          starling | 52m | tom | x
          admonium | 52m | tom | x
          demelza | 52m | molly | x
          ivystripe | 35m | molly | x
          turtlefur | 35m | molly | x
          mousecurl | 32m | molly | x
          rabbitclaw | 30m | tom | x
          jasper | 26m | tom | x
          dippertuft | 25m | molly | x / growth
          cottonleaf | 25m | molly | x
          fawntail | 25m | molly | x
          juniperclaw | 25m | tom | x
          mudspots | 55m | tom | x
          maelstrom | 27m | molly | x
          cricketcall | 22m | tom | x
          antheart | 35m | tom | x
          duskwillow | 30m | tom | x
          tansybloom | 19m | molly | x
          elmtail | 34m | tom | x
          bayfish | 30m | tom | x
          webstripe | 28m | tom | x
          barknose | 16m | tom | x
          oakstem | 22m | tom | x
          flintnose | 56m | molly | x
          coppertooth | 35m | tom | x

intermediates:
          disabled warriors who cannot meet the daily quota
          of hunting and patrolling. instead, they learn about
          herbs, help kitting, and do other daily clan tasks.

flurryheart | 37m | molly | x
          woodfern | 21m | molly | x

apprentices:
          petalpaw | 10m | tom | x
          valerianpaw | 10m | tom | x
          minnowpaw | 10m | molly | x
          locustpaw | 10m | molly | x
          maplepaw | 10m | tom | x
          peachpaw | 10m | molly | x
          stormpaw | 10m | molly | x
          flypaw | 10m | molly | x
          rosepaw | 10m | tom | x
          wasppaw | 10m | tom | x
          toadpaw | 10m | molly | x
          cinderpaw | 10m | tom | x
          cypresspaw | 10m | molly | x
          dovepaw | 10m | molly | x

kings & queens:
          applenose | 47m | molly | x
          adanya | 26m | molly | x
          bea | 69m | molly | x
          ivoryfang | 41m | molly | x

kits:

applenose's litter
          beetlekit | 4m | molly | x
          mothkit | 4m | molly | x
          redkit | 4m | molly | x
          cloverkit | 4m | tom | x
          pearkit | 4m | tom | x
          thriftkit | 3m | tom | x

adanya's litter
          amare | 1m | tom | x
          sanura |1m | tom | x

bea's litter
          mallowkit | 1m | molly | x
          mintkit | 1m | tom | x
          hollykit | 1m | molly | x
          olivekit | 1m | tom | x

ivoryfang's litter
          pebblekit | 0m | molly | x
          wolfkit | 0m | tom | x

fostered kits:
          foxkit | 3m | molly | x
          minkkit | 3m | molly | x
          rowankit | 3m | tom | x
          marigoldkit | 3m | molly | x
          beekit | 3m | tom | x

elders:
          falconwatcher | 112m | tom | x
          linnetflower | 90m | molly | x
          dogtooth | 83m | molly | x
          ale | 87m | tom | x

medicine store
    borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x4
    catmint | greencough remedy | x6
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x1
    cobwebs | bandage | x2
    goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
    watermint | bellyache remedy | x2
    goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
    lavender | fever and chill remedy | x1
    poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x6
    broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x3
    tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x3
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
    oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
    thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x2 x1
    yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x3
    marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x3
    juniper berries | calms, soothes aches | x1
    comfrey | eases stiffness, broken joints | x2
    sweetsedge | eases infection | x3
    cob nuts | x1
    heather nectar | x3
    alder bark | x2
    dandelion | x1
    hawk/chickweed | x4
    mouse bile | x2
    blackberry | x2
    lambs ear | x2
    rush | x2
    parsley | x1
    garlic | x1
    nettle | x1
    chamomile | x1
    mallow | x2
    ragwort | x3
    rosemary | x2
    horsetail | x4
    bindweed | x1
    willow bark | x1
    burdock | x1
    daisy leaf | x1
    lovage | x1
    mint | x3
    oak leaf | x3
    foxglove seeds | x1
    juniper | x1
    elder leaf | x1
    raspberry leaf | x1
    dock | x1
    catchweed | x1
    ivy leaf | x2
    stick | x2
    honey | x1
    celadine | x2
    willow leaves | x2
    colt's foot | x2
    bright-eye | x1
    beech | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x17 | 1 servings
    vole | x20 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x26 x18 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x25 | 2 servings
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x2 | 3 servings

mentors:
    update soon dude

deceased cats:
    larkstream | greencough
    patch | greencough poisoned
    almondflower & unnamed kit | birthing complications
    otterstripe | drowned
    blackpatch | poisoned
    lilypaw | fox attack
    squirreltuft | greencough
    dovewatcher | frostbite & greencough
    dragonfly | childbirth

family:
    orchidstep & father | goosecloud, boulderfoot, mist, shellskip
    dawntuft & father | poppyleaf, ivoryfang, lionwatcher
    tigerspring & father | brookrunner, brindleclaw, sheepheart
    owlbloom & lightningstripe | otterstripe, nettleflower, mintfur
    cicadaflutter & ferretfur | locustkit
    brandy & olivebranch | ivystripe, turtlefur
    newtberry & starling | stormkit, flykit
    willowtail & goosecloud | petalkit, valeriankit, minnowkit
    flurryheart & brindleclaw | maplekit
    pigeonfoot & unnamed father | tansybloom, lilypaw
    dandelion's stem & russetstrike | valerian's leaf
    almondflower & sunpeak | dippertuft, cottonleaf, juniperclaw, sagefur, fawntail
    demelza & admonium | millie, beau, jasper, freya, adanya
    sootstar & rivergum |rattlepaw, viperpaw
    adanya & cricketcall | amare, sanura
    bea & bumbletail | mallowkit, mintkit, olivekit, hollykit
    dragonfly & antheart | foxkit, minkkit, marigoldkit, rowankit, beekit
    applenose & mudspots |
Last edited by faerie; on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:32 am

Meadowclan

Number of Cats: 17

kacchan, wrote: ┌─────────────────────────────┐

│ ━ comfreypaw learns basic herb training
━ shrikepaw learns stealth
━ foxpaw learns fighting
━ beetlepaw learns stealth
━ weaselpaw fails at fighting
━ cloverpaw learns hunting
━ daisypaw fails at fighting
━ newtclaw's patrol encounter encounter a rouge apprentice
━ mousestar's hunting patrol catch +1 hare, +1 rat, and +1 rabbit
━ smokewhisker's hunting patrol catch +1 rat, +2 mice, and +1 songbird
━ nettleleaf and comfreypaw collect +1 yarrow, +1 wintergreen, and +1 stinging nettle

└─────────────────────────────┘

"And if Magpiecloud takes Foxpaw with Dawnflower and Piedpaw, they can show Piedpaw the territory and you can take Shrikepaw hunting with Pigeonpelt and Daisypaw. Take uh Nightfur with you too and -"
"Nightfur's already hunting. Remember? On Smokewhisker's patrol." Newtclaw levelled her leader with steady voice and steady gaze. "You're running yourself ragged Mousestar. You can't run a clan by yourself."
Mousestar's shoulders drooped. She nodded, leaning her whole body against her friend. "I was chosen by Starclan," she mumbled, "what else can I do?"
Newtclaw licked Mousestar's shoulder encouragingly. "So you have to lead. No one said you had to do it alone. Let me help you with the patrols at least."
Mousestar broke away. "Ok. Who do you want to take hunting then?"
Newtclaw's whisker's twitched. "Well, you're not coming, for a start. Stay here. Take a break. Think about what the apprentices' warrior names will be. I'll round up a patrol, and let Dawnflower know she's leading a border patrol. Leave it to me."
Mousestar sank to the ground. "Thank you Newtclaw." Almost immediately, she stood up again. "I should tell StarClan though, right? To see if they're okay with you sharing the -" She was cut off by Newtclaw gently batting her face.
"Shhh. No. Ask Nettleleaf to do it. Isn't he supposed to be the direct line to Starclan?" When Mousestar nodded, Newtclaw continued, "so let him talk to Starclan. You take a day off or something."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comfreypaw picked her way through the weeds, sniffing out the herbs Nettleleaf had asked her to find. She was still a little confused about the dream she had at the Shining stones last moon, and it kept repeating in her head.
The young apprentice skirted the edge of the water trough, nosing at the plants at the base. Her paw sunk into the soft ground and she stiffened, the sensation reminding her far too much of her dream. Comfreypaw jolted back, licking the mud off carefully. Not real. It wasn't real. She shivered, despite the warm day. Why had Starclan even given her this dream and not Nettleleaf? She didn't know what to do with dreams and signs and things! Maybe Starclan made a mistake? Comfreypaw swiped her paw over her ears, admonishing herself for doubting them. Sure, she didn't know what it meant, but maybe it was just that she didn't know what it meant yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pigeonpelt watched as Daisypaw crept across the field like he was stalking a mouse, glacing across at her every few steps. She frowned, unsure if she should step in yet and correct his paw placement, or if she should give him vaguer pointers when he was done. Pigeonpelt sighed. Why had Mousestar picked her to mentor Daisypaw? She was barely an adult herself, and really only just now getting used to being in the clan. This was a lot of pressure to put on her. Couldn't Mousestar have gone with Nightfur? The older cat was way more together, way more knowledgeable. They would know what to do.
Pigeonpelt stood up and moved over to her apprentice. "You're moving heavily. The mouse will sense you, so you should step... lighter?" Ohhh no. That probably sounded really condescending and unhelpful. Step lighter? Ugh.
"Oh ok. So like this?" Daisypaw repeated the motion, clearly trying to keep his weight off his feet but not making much of an improvement.
"Sort of. Try... Oh! Try moving your weight after you've moved your paws, if that makes sense?" Pigeonpelt walked a few paces in the crouch to demonstrate and to work out whether she was describing the right thing. It seemed right, but really the only way to tell would be for Daisypaw to get it.
Daisypaw copied her movement, his legs unsteady and unused to holding crouches for long. He moved about three paces, carefully pulling his weight back before each step. Then standing, he turned to Pigeonpelt. "This is hard! Can I try it out for real now?"
Pigeonpelt nodded. "Sure. We'll head back and see if there's a patrol we can join."

Rank Promontions: The new apprentice is named Piedpaw. His mentor is Dawnflower
Actions:
Meadowclan eats one hare and one rat (4 servings)

Training sessions:
Nettleleaf + Comfreypaw - Basic Skin Healthcare (rashes, wounds, scratches etc.)
Newtclaw + Shrikepaw - Tracking
Magpiecloud + Foxpaw - Tracking
Mousestar + Beetlepaw - Advanced Hunting
Smokewhisker + Weaselpaw - Advanced Hunting
Dawnflower + Piedpaw - Tracking
Badgerfoot + Cloverpaw - Fighting
Pigeonpelt + Daisypaw - Hunting

Patrols:
Border - Dawnflower; Magpiecloud; Piedpaw; Foxpaw
Hunting a - Smokewhisker; Nightfur; Weaselpaw; Beetlepaw;
Hunting b - Newtclaw; Badgerfoot; Pigeonpelt; Shrikepaw; Daisypaw; Cloverpaw
Herb Search - Nettleleaf; Comfreypaw

Cats to find: Sablewhisper/Sedgewhisker and Nuggetshine/Goldtail from Lambclan

Leader:
          Mousestar | 51 moons | molly | X| Apprentice: Beetlepaw

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Nettleleaf |39 moons | tom | X
          Apprentice: Comfreypaw|7 moons | molly | X

Warriors:
          Smokewhisker| 53 moons| tom | X| Apprentice: Weaselpaw
          Badgerfoot| 42 moons | tom | X apprentice: Cloverpaw
          Magpiecloud | 35 | tom | X| Apprentice: Foxpaw
          Dawnflower | 34 moons| molly | X apprentice: Piedpaw
          Newtclaw | 26 moons | molly | X apprentice: Shrikepaw
          Nightfur | 21 moons | nonbinary | X
          Pigeonpelt| 15 moons | molly | X apprentice: Daisypaw

Apprentices:
          Shrikepaw | 12 moons | nonbinary | x
          Foxpaw | 10 moons | tom | X|
          Weaselpaw | 10 moons | tom | X|
          Beetlepaw | 10 moons | molly | X|
          Piedpaw | 8 moons | | X
          Daisypaw | 7 moons | tom | X
          Cloverpaw| 7 moons | molly | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Forestclan | Simonpet
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Moorclan | Dinolil1
    open to finding new clans

Medicine Store
    Borage | 2 |brings down fever; bellyache
    Catmint | 1 |for whitecough and greencough
    Cobweb | 2 |stops bleeding; binds things
    Dock | 2 |soothes scratches and sore pads
    Fennel | 2 |hip pain; pain whilst kitting
    Feverfew | 1 |brings down fever
    Goldenrod | 1 |healing wounds
    Lamb's Ear | 1 |
    Nettle | 1 |induces vomiting, poultice for wounds
    Poppy seeds | 1 |Pain relief
    Ragwort| 1 |aching joints; keep strength up
    Stick | 1 |splint for broken legs
    Tansy | 1 |coughs and sore throats;
    Watermint | 1 |bellyache
    Wild Garlic | 2 |prevents infection; rat bites
    Willow bark | 1 |painkiller

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Rat | x1 | 1 serving - eaten this moon
    Vole| x0| 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings - eaten this moon
    Song bird| x3 | 9 servings

Mentors:
    Newtclaw | Shrikepaw | 3 training sessions | Hunting; fighting; Stealth
    Mousestar | Beetlepaw | 4 training session | Hunting; tracking; fighting; Stealth
    Smokewhisker | Weaselpaw | 4 training sessions | Hunting; tracking; stealth; Fighting
    Magpiecloud | Foxpaw | 3 training sessions | Hunting; stealth; fighting
    Dawnflower | Piedpaw | 0 training sessions | Moves
    Badgerfoot | Cloverpaw | 1 training sessions | Hunting
    Nettleleaf | Comfreypaw | 1 training session | Herbs (basic)
    Pigeonpelt | Daisypaw | 0 training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Newtclaw + unknown| Foxkit, Weaselkit, Beetlekit
    Dawnflower + unknown| Daisykit, Cloverkit, Comfreykit
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clayclan | 13

Postby hazilnut » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:02 am

numвer σf catѕ: 19
ѕervingѕ needed: 4
neхt moonpool viѕit: 12/6/19
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dock for the soreness, horsetail to ward off infection, and what to protect the wound?" Driftstep glanced up at Ivypaw expectantly, but got only a dramatic eye roll in response. "How should I know?" "Because you've watched me treat surface wounds for the past moon and I know for a fact that you're a quick learner." Despite Ivypaw's disdainful sniff, the apprentice could not disguise her brief rumble of pleasure at the compliment. "If you weren't so dark forest-bent on shutting your ears to anything related to herbs you would shape up to be a very promising medicine cat Ivypaw." And that was the truth, for Driftstep was known for her abhorrence of idle talk.

Ivypaw was saved from having to reply as the Clayclan medicine cat began to work the poultice into her wound. Though the puncture had mostly healed over the past moon, Ivypaw had still not been allowed more than gentle exercise, the reasoning behind which had become clear over the past few suns. The shard of glass had surfaced between Ivypaw's toes, a translucent green peak against a landscape of raw, pink flesh. With the shard's resurfacing, so too had resurfaced the fear of infection and mangling of Ivypaw's foot.

A sharp hiss was all Ivypaw managed as the sting of Driftstep's herbs radiated through her paw, a glaring contrast to the hard throb she had resigned herself too over the past moon. "Infection would sting worse," Driftstep mewed seriously, her way of comfort. "That's hard to imagine," Ivypaw couldn't help but bite back. "Let's just hope you won't have to find out." A final dressing of ivy leaves coated in burdock juice and secured by cobwebs satisfied Driftstep that her patient was well-guarded from infection. On the other paw Ivypaw was less than pleased at herb ability to identify all of the herbs Driftstep had used. Well, at least it proved medicine cats were hardly specially if Ivypaw could pick up all that knowledge without trying.

"Your sister came in while you were sleeping," Driftstep mewed idly as Ivypaw gloated to her memory of Poppypaw, "She wanted to invite you to see Gustpond and Taffytuft's kittens." Ah yes, the kittens. Why Mottledfoot would invite her was beyond Ivypaw, considering she had seen more than enough of them when Taffytuft gave birth in the medicine den. The nursery had been deemed unsanitary, the rumors being that current queen's hoarding tendencies had gotten worse towards the onset of labor. Though Taffytuft's kits were now settled in the nursery, poor Ivypaw had spent much of the night of their birth huddled in the back of the medicine den, desperately trying to ignore everything.

Ivypaw tried not to let on that she was touched. "What did you tell her?" "That I wasn't a mocking bird. She could come ask you again when you were awake." The apprentice couldn't subdue the teasing grin that had wormed its way onto her muzzle. "And yet here we are." Driftstep's whiskers twitched. "Let on to anyone my secret chatterbox nature and you won't see the outside of this den until next leaf-fall." The laugh escaped Ivypaw unbidden, but the apprentice surprisingly didn't regret it. There was something nice about trading teasing barbs with Driftstep, something almost, almost homey.

"Indigokit, Turketkit, and Veilkit." "After the mushrooms we found when we became mates," Taffytuft finished for her mate with a tired smile. The queen was all mussed fur and dark-ringed eyes, the products of three kits who had not lain still since the moment they were born, but in Gustpond's eyes she was the most radiant beauty he had ever laid eyes on. Taffytuft was curled around her three kits, sheltering them against the late leaf-fall chill. Gustpond stood sentinel barely a few pawsteps away, Mottledfoot right at his side, both watching their new family.

Mottledfoot fake-gagged. "You guys are so mushy." "That's just how cats are when they find the right partner," Gustpond sighed, mew as soft as the feather-down that lined Taffytuft's nest. "You melt into an unreconstitutable pile of warm fuzzies. Something to look forwards too." Gustpond flicked his former-apprentice's ear with his tail. "It's much better than it sounds. I doubt any number of words could really convey what loves feels like-" "But you're going to try anyways of course." "Of course," Taffytuft laughed, "This is Gustpond we're talking about."

Gustpond puffed out his chest, choosing to take those words as a compliment. "Love is like all the warmth in the world bubbling over in your heart. It's the feeling of being enveloped and protected even when you aren't touching; it is knowing that someone is unable to stop smiling thinking about you- the real you." "It's knowing and accepting every aspect of another," Taffytuft continued for her partner, "More than accepting- understanding. It's meeting openness and honesty with no conditions or judgement."

"And if we fail?" came a quiet voice, barely louder than a thought, a hope made verbal. The green eyes of Ivypaw glinting from the shadow of the nursery entrance, searching yet fearful. Paws stuck at the border between the cold outdoors and within, not yet ready to commit to entering lest they be turned away. Mottledfoot met her sister's gaze carefully, knowing how easily Ivypaw tended to cut and run, her smile tight from the strain of not letting her emotions bubbled over. "Then love is trying again."

Despite the leaf-fall chill, the nursery was warm that night, both with the bodies of the cats who slept there- a new mother and father, their kits, and two sisters ready to try again- and with the love that the makeshift family shared. New beginnings are not just restricted to the buds of new-leaf, after all. They can be cultivated in any season, planted with forgiveness and nourished with determination. Most grow slowly, gingerly, for they remember being cut down before, but give them a framework of patience, lead them along with love, and they will grow as strong and inseparable as ivy on an oak.

Two cats wandered through the aspen forest, two dots of brown and white against a sea of fallen gold. There was something wrong with the trees that towered above them- both cats knew this. Growing up in a primarily canopy-dwelling clan like Mistleclan had instilled a sort of sixth sense in both Elderbloom and Magnoliaslash. But while the shecats would usually depend on this sense to warm them of dangers such as a branch that would not hold their weight, today they ignored the instinct to flee. Today the sense of danger just meant they were approaching their destination.

This hardly meant the pair were not on guard, however. A hissing from the underbrush sent Magnoliaslash's fur up pine-tree straight, her tail swishing in an indication to Elderbloom to stay behind her. Instead of staying back, Elderbloom stepped up besides Magnoliaslash, pressing her pelt against against her mate's in a clear statement that she was not going anywhere. Gingerly the two shecats approached the noise, which only grew louder and louder in Magnoliaslash's ears, until it finally exploded into a snarl that sent the calico flying backwards with a surprised yelp, claws outstretched and batting at empty air.

"You crowfood eating little mousedung!" cursed Magnoliaslash at the still-empty air. "Is your head so full of the carrion you eat that it's rotted your puny mind?" Elderbloom watched with a slowly growing understanding and irritation, both in equal measure, as her mate threw a few more choice words and ineffective swipes undoubtedly at the ghost who had gotten them into this entire mess. Burntsould had hardly endeared herself to both Magnoliaslash who could see her and Elderbloom who had to deal with the fallout of a wound-up Magnoliaslash, but what motivation would she really have to do so given the pair's clear intention to find some answers, hopefully including how to exorcise the ghostly menace.

"Maggie she isn't worth it." Elderbloom couldn't hide her sigh as her mate, who was now sprinting around the clearing, paid her little heed. "Maggie!" She tried again, this time a little whine to her mew. Thankfully, this time she reached her mate. With a final, "You'd better hope I never see your sorry hide again!" Magnoliaslash finally gave up on Burntsoul and turned back to Elderbloom. "Sorry El," she muttered a bit sheepishly.

With another sigh Elderbloom rested her forehead against her mate's, giving a short comforting purr. "It's fine. I know she has you all worked up. But-" "-But getting worked up is what she wants. Blah, blah blah." With every 'blah' Magnoliaslash ruffled her mate's chest fur with her nose, sending Elderbloom into a fit of giggles. "I've heard it all before mom." Elderbloom let out another sputtering laugh. "Nope! That's bad and gross!" Magnoliaslash, now resting on her toppled mate's chest, blew a raspberry. "Better get used to the sound. You're going to be a mom soon enough."

Elderbloom screwed up her nose. "That's different and you know it." Lazily she batted at her mate's side, a half-hearted attempt to shove her off. "You do realize the sooner you get up the sooner we get rid of your ghost problem. And the sooner we deal with that the sooner we can get started on this mom thing back at home," she informed her mate dryly. Magnoliaslash grunted noncommittally as she snuggled up closer. "But it's cold." "Baby." "Says you. You're too soft and warm for your own good." "Maggie come on-" Though a great show of strength and an even greater show of willpower, Elderbloom struggled to her paws. "-We can snuggle later. First let's get some answers."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Elderbloom had to press up against her mate rather pointedly to keep Magnoliaslash from calling Resinstar a pawful of choice names. Though the Clayclan leader looked hardly the type to attack them, he looked somewhere between awkward and bemused at the moment, his deputy was an entirely different story, and Clayclan in general, though small, probably wouldn't take took too well to a pair of strangers insulting their leader. If they were willing to stay in such a wrong place as this clearly they must be devoted to Resinstar.

"I'm not a fan of your tone," growled Crocusgaze lowly. "Well I'm not a fan of your-" Magnoliaslash's retort was cut short by a loud hacking noise from Resinstar's direction. Elderbloom's mind instantly dove to the worst possible scenario- either he was dying or crying and both would likely be blamed on them. But to her surprise Resinstar's eyes shone not with pain or tears but barely-withheld mirth. "Claywhistle stop it," he hissed under his breath, and was then forced to awkwardly explain things when he noticed Elderbloom had overheard.

"Claywhistle is my ghost. He's a bit cheeky so you'll have to excuse him- oh yes you are! You are!" None of the Clayclan cats found anything strange about their leader having two conversations at once, so Elderbloom didn't comment either. "Anyways," Resinstar continued as he settled himself, pointedly posed away from the direction he had been arguing with a few seconds prior, "I am sorry that I can't tell you more, but we don't know anything about the Beechclan ghosts really. It might be a good thing? Burntsoul is apparently a bit of a touchy subject-" Another quick glance back at the empty air "-but to talk about banishing anyone feels odd. You're welcome to stay while we look into the ghosts though. Consider Clayclan open to you."

Magnoliaslash huffed and Elderbloom could feel her mate's shoulders slump in resignation. "It'll be okay," Elderbloom promised, murmuring into her mate's ear, "Wherever we go, we'll be together. It'll be okay." Magnoliaslash turned to look her mate in the eyes, war between her disappointment and need to stay strong obvious in her own. "Yeah," she managed, "I can wait here, start a family far from home, even deal with Burntsoul- so long as you're with me."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDrift goes herb huntingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tawny, Bright, Moose, Mottled, Gopher, Rye hunt
Gopherfang catches +1 prey
Magnoliaslash and Elderbloom try for kits
↪ Elder is biologically male
Added Magnolia & Elder from the advent calendar
Resinstar asks Starclan for an apprentice
Drift treats Ivy's emerging shrapnel
↪ please roll for results/herbs needed/future effects

xxxxxxxxxxResin, Fog, Magnolia, Gust, Elder, Crocus, Pinto patrolxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx2 large fish eaten by the clanxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAdvent prizes to 12/25/18 addedxxxxxxxxxxxx

leader:
        Resinstar | 40 moons | Tom |

deputy:
        Crocusgaze | 37 moons | Shecat |

medicine cat:
        Driftstep | 34 moons | Shecat |

warriorѕ:
        Ryepath | 60 moons | Shecat |
        ↪ safer births, x2 skills taught, ???
        Tawnymoon | 58 moons | Shecat |
        Gustpond | 53 moons | Tom |
        Brightpool | 46 moons | Shecat |
        Pintostream | 36 moons | Tom |
        Moosetracks | 33 moons | Tom |
        Magnoliaslash | 27 moons | Shecat |
        Elderbloom | 27 moons | Shecat |
        Gopherfang | 21 moons | Genderfluid |
        ↪ +1 prey caught, ???
        Mottledfoot | 20 moons | Shecat |
        Fogcloud | 14 moons | Tom |

apprenticeѕ:
        Ivypaw | 12 moons | Shecat |

queenѕ:
        Taffytuft | 51 moons | Shecat |

kitѕ:
        Indigokit | 0 moons | Shecat |
        Turkeykit | 0 moons | Shecat |
        Veilkit | 0 moons | Tom |

elderѕ:
        ~

ghoѕtѕ:
        Claywhistle | Tom | Resinstar |
        Sorrelstar | Shecat | Driftstep |
        Malloweyes | Shecat | Crocusgaze |
        Honeyfur | Shecat | Ryepelt |
        Momomoon| Shecat | Tawnymoon |
        Stormripple | Tom | Gustpond |
        Bronzekit | Tom | Brightpool |
        Carpstorm | Shecat | Pintostream |
        Lupinekit | Tom | Moosetracks |
        Burntsoul | Shecat | Magnoliaslash |
        Warblerkit | Shecat | Elderbloom |
        Minnowpaw | Tom | Gopherpaw |
        Flaxpool | Shecat | Mottledfoot |
        Webwing | Tom | Fogpaw |
        Brushfire | Tom | Ivypaw |
        Salmoncress | Shecat | Taffytuft |
        Aspenkit | Tom | Indigokit |
        Sunheart | Tom | Turkeykit |
        Pigeonpaw | Shecat | Veilkit |
            ally clanѕ:
            Groveclan | solyn
            Forestclan | Simonpet

enemy clanѕ:
            Clan Name | Username

вorderѕ:
            North | Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
            East | Aspenclan | dispersed
            West | Soulclan | krazykitty00
            South | Leafclan | dispersed

medicine ѕtore:
            Alder bark | eases toothaches- 1
            Bindweed | binds sticks together- 1
            Blackberry leaf | eases bee stings- 1
            Borage | aids in milk production & fevers- 2
            Bright-eye | cures coughs- 1
            Burdock root | numbs rat bites & infections- 1
            Burnet | traveling herb, stops bleeding- 1
            Catchweed | sticks poultices- 1
            Catmint | combats greencough- 2
            Celadine | soothes damaged eyes- 1
            Chamomile | traveling herb, soothes spirit- 3
            Chervil | cures infections & bellyaches- 2
            Chickweed | combats greencough- 1
            Cobweb | stops bleeding, binds bones- 2
            Coltsfoot | aids breathing & sore paws- 1
            Comfrey root | eases aches, itching, burns- 1
            Daisy leaf | traveling herb, eases joints- 1
            Dandelion | eases bee stings, painkiller- 1
            Dock | soothes scratches & paw pads- 1
            Elder leaf | soothes sprains- 1
            Fennel | soothes hip pain, eases kitting- 2
            Feverfew | reduces temp, heals headaches- 1
            Goldenrod | heals general wounds- 2
            Goatweed | eases grief- 1
            Hawkweed | combats greencough- 1
            Honey | soothes infections, throats, coughs- 1
            Horsetail | treats infection, bleeding- 1
            Ivy leaf | stores herbs, acts as plaster- 1
            Juniper | soothes bellyaches, breathing- 1
            Lamb's ear | gives strength- 2
            Lavender | cures fever & chills- 1
            Lovage | cures coughs- 1
            Mallow leaf | soothes bellyaches- 1
            Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, joints- 1
            Mint | hides death scent- 1
            Mouse bile | cures ticks- 1
            Oak leaf | prevents infection- 1
            Parsley | dries milk, soothes bellyaches- 1
            Poppy seeds | soothes shock, aids sleep- 1
            Ragwort | soothes joints, gives strength- 1
            Raspberry leaf | stops pain & bleeding- 2
            Rosemary | hides death scent- 1
            Rush | supports broken limbs- 1
            Sorrel | gives strength, ups appetite- 1
            Stinging nettle | aids swelling, breaks, etc- 1
            Tansy | cures coughs & poison, greencough- 2
            Watermint | soothes bellyaches- 1
            Wild garlic | prevents infections- 1
            Wintergreen | treats wounds and poison- 1
            Yarrow | removes poison, heals paws- 1

freѕh-kill pile:
            Minnows | x2 | 1 serving
            Small fish | x3 | 2 servings
            Water fowl | x6 | 3 servings
            Voles | x3 | 1 serving
            Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
            Shrews | x5 | 1 serving

mentorѕ:
            Crocusgaze | Ivypaw | 3
            ↪ climbing, swimming, hunting

ѕtarclan:

familieѕ:
            Resinstar ♡ Ivy
            Driftstep ♡ n/a
            Crocusgaze ♡ n/a
            Ryepath ⌇ Peregrinestep
            Tawnymoon ⌇ Foxfoot
            Gustpond ♡ Taffytuft
            Brightpool ⌇ Ty
            Pintostream ♡ n/a
            Moosetracks ♡ n/a
            Magnoliaslash ♡ Elderbloom
            Gopherfang ♡ n/a
            Mottledfoot ♡ n/a
            Fogcloud ♡ n/a
            Ivypaw ♡ n/a
Last edited by hazilnut on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 30/12

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:56 pm

★★★★★

Bear | Clay
Clover | Cosmo
Dawn | Pumpkin
Rose | Sabahi
Sea | Swallow
Vixen

Weather - Leaf-fall
Autumn. I'll make a weather
report in a few days, when I'm sure I have
the time for it!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

AleazariGoldclanPlatjaclan★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
23/12 or 12/23 or 23rd December

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.

[Viperstar and Ravencloud become mates and try for kits]
[Weaselfur, Otterfur, Hollypounce, and Deerleap patrol]
[Wrenpond, Turtlegaze, Hollypounce, and Lionclaw hunt]
[Wolfbreeze, Stormfang, Windfeather, and Adderbreeze hunt]
[Darkpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Darkmask]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Stealth]
[Rainwing teaches Stonepaw Climbing]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw Climbing]
[Turtlegaze teaches Starlingpaw Battle]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw Climbing]
[Stormfang teaches Thunderpaw Battle]
[Batfur teaches Hawkpaw Battle]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw Hunting]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x3 hares]

The woods were still. The clouds were not. There was a stiff breeze whipping them away, even if, just this morning, there had been a solid blanket of them, making the sky as white as the yet-elusive snows of leaf-bare. Drizzle slowly fell, beading over the landscape and inching into those cats brave - or foolish - enough to still go outside despite it's fur. It could be heard at times where the leaves were especially dry where they lay in thick piles beneath the trees.
It was awkward weather. Too wet to be comfortable, yet not too wet to give excuse for remaining in shelters. Too windy to be ideal for hunting, yet not so much that other duties could really be prioritised.
It rather befitted the situation.
Ravencloud didn't see it of course. Her eyes were wide, doe-like, gleaming green, bright as the leaves were when spring came in. A deep purr filled her chest, seemingly having stolen the energy that the clouds might otherwise had if they did anything more than drizzle as they truly became mates. Static crackled between from her fur to Viperstar's as she rubbed against him affectionately replaced the lightning that might have been otherwise.
Viperstar definitely saw the awkwardness. Any observer would have, even the runt of a passing fox's litter would have managed it. That spark was only one-way.
It was not in his nature to want to act affectionately, and certainly not at this time. Another cat might have sighed and huffed, and another might have gone back to his nest and pulled his fur out with his claws in aggravation. How was he going to maintain this act? And - more importantly - how on earth was this meant to be helpful for his plans again? What was Otterfur thinking?

[ Viperstar and Ravencloud are now mates! Ravencloud is expecting, and her kits will be due in two moons' ]
[ While on patrol, Weaselfur, Otterfur, Hollypounce, and Deerleap encounter an apprentice ]
[ While hunting, Wrenpond, Turtlegaze, Hollypounce, and Lionclaw catch 1x Mouse and 1x Hare. Additionally, due to her inexperience combined with her tiredness from over-activity, Hollypounce, ironically, sprains her paw while pouncing. At least she caught that mouse for her efforts... but she'll need a moon to recover from the injury ]
[ While hunting, Wolfbreeze, Stormfang, Windfeather, and Adderbreeze catch 1x Mouse and 1x Big Fish ]
[ Unfortunately, Darkpaw fails his assessment. He will need to try again next moon ]
[ While herb-hunting, Minkblossom finds 1x Yarrow and 1x Mint ]
[ Hawkpaw and Thunderpaw successfully learn the Battle skill! Unfortunately, Starlingpaw doesn't learn it... ]
[ Shrewpaw and Shrikepaw successfully learn the Climbing skill! Unfortunately, Stonepaw fails to learn it... ]
[ Unfortunately, Badgerpaw fails to learn the Hunting skill... ]
[ Ashpaw successfully learns the Stealth skill! ]

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
hazilnut

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDrift goes herb huntingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tawny, Bright, Moose, Mottled, Gopher, Rye hunt
Gopherfang catches +1 prey
Magnoliaslash and Elderbloom try for kits
↪ Elder is biologically male
Added Magnolia & Elder from the advent calendar
Resinstar asks Starclan for an apprentice
Drift treats Ivy's emerging shrapnel
↪ please roll for results/herbs needed/future effects

xxxxxxxxxxResin, Fog, Magnolia, Gust, Elder, Crocus, Pinto patrolxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx2 large fish eaten by the clanxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAdvent prizes to 12/25/18 addedxxxxxxxxxxxx

All of them (Or it seemed so after a few days, and it certainly didn't seem like there were exceptions). All of them had this ghost issue. How could an entire clan have this problem - for multiple moons - and they not have worked it out? Or at least pooled what resources they had to working it out?
The first few days were truly bizarre. It wasn't just Resinstar who could manage multiple conversations at once. They saw it over and over again. Every cat seemed to manage it. When it had just been Maggie - well, no, Elderbloom couldn't say anything there. She knew there wasn't anything wrong with Magnoliaslash's beautiful mind, and she knew her mate wasn't just imagining voices of some random cat. And it wasn't possible, anyway, even if there were any doubts about Maggie's sanity - which there hadn't been! - as Resinstar's ghost had heard the name of Maggie's before, apparently. Apparently several others' had, too. But, anyway, when it was just the first few, it was easy to lie to oneself that all the others, bar Burntsoul (and may his soul truly be burnt up for how he was pestering her darling Maggie!), were delusions of some sort.
It was not so easy after a quarter-moon had passed and they were all still keeping it up.
Elderbloom didn't like it. Not at all.
The reason was three-fold, even if she might not have been able to state it as such. It was bad news that these cats had been bugged for this long and not found a solution to get rid of them; it meant the solution was sure to be difficult to find. It seemed like cats around here would automatically acquire a ghost at some point, and Elderbloom did not want to be burdened with a cat as infuriating as she knew Burntsoul was - it was hard enough managing that second-paw. And she hated the idea of seeing Maggie stuck with this bothersome ghost who riled her so for no discernable reason at all.
The sooner they could get rid of him, the better, and no-one would disagree with that, with the number of Incidents Burntsoul was causing...

[ While herb-hunting, Driftstep finds 1x Wintergreen and 1x Willow Bark ]
[ While hunting, Tawnymoon, Brightpool, Moosetracks, Gopherfang, and Ryepath catch 1x Small Fish, 1x Water Fowl, 1x Shrew, and 1x Vole ]
[ Magnoliaslash is now pregnant! Her kits are due in two moons'! ]
[ Starclan has sent an apprentice ]
[ Ivypaw's foot is starting to look a little better, at least. That said, the glass is pushing on her foot in a very awkward way and she will likely need a painkiller and an antiseptic herb to guarantee she'll get better this moon. She should get better with just one though *]
[ While on patrol, Resinstar, Fogcloud, Magnoliaslash, Gustpond, Elderbloom, Crocusgaze, and Pintostream encounter a loner ]

*I'm going to give a 66% chance of just one getting her better next post. Feel free to dm me to ask about herb uses, I thought it might be a bit clunky to list them all here.

ImageImageImage

SeaClan
wintersolstice.

[ The Clan consumes Sparrow x4 and Mouse x2. ]
[ Accentor, a travel-weary rogue, decides to settle down in SeaClan. Agreeing to join the Clan as a warrior, he takes on the name Accentorfoot (birthday cat). ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreypaw search for herbs. ]
[ Fritillarytail, Hailcloud, Seabreeze, and Arrowthroat hunt at the forest by the river. ]
[ Hawkpath, Pinefoot, Cardinalsong, and Whisperdust hunt at the Pine Grove. ]
[ Hollyspots, Goshawkflight, Lightfur, Magpiepelt, and Jadefall fish at the river. ]
[ Shorefall, Oakshadow, Greywhisker, and Accentorfoot patrol by the river. ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Comfreypaw the Basic Defense skill. ]
[ Thistletuft teaches Sharkpaw the Climbing skill. ]
[ Boomtail, Ivynose, and Hawkpath teach their apprentices the Tracking skill. ]
[ Hollyspots, Goshawkflight, Nightwing, Carrotfur, Fritillarytail, and Mintnose teach their apprentices the Swimming skill (try 2) ]
[ Morningflame teaches Splashpaw the Fishing skill. ]
[ Pinefoot, Thunderstrike, Whisperdust, Oakshadow, Wolfshadow, Bellcloud, Goldenmist, Goosewing, and Jadefall teach their apprentices the Fishing skill (try 2). ]
[ Added Shrew x2 and Fish x2 from the Advent Calendar (days,21-24). ]
[ Added Conifer, Claypool's brother, from the Advent Calendar (day 25). ]

(Note to mod: Boulderclaw of FangClan, Portius of the Kingdom of Shattered Bones, and Natalia of the Kingdom of Shattered Bones can be found anytime~)

Brackenpaw looked at the icy-cold water. Nightwing expected her to swim in that? Nervously, she looked back at her mentor again.
Nightwing gave her an encouraging look. Or tried to, anyway. It might have been encouraging in any other sense and to any onlooker, but to Brackenpaw, the cat-smile looked menacing at best.
Here it was, almost winter, the first frost long-since passed. The storms of winter had started too - or what she'd been told were the storms of winter by older cats anyway, hardly being old enough to know for herself yet - and the biting cold that accompanied them had come too, whistling through the trees and gnawing the last remaining leaves off the branches of those that managed to survive so far north. The grass was white today. None of the birds seemed to be around - they'd seen some huge ones flying south a while ago, and although the hunting patrols were still finding them, they weren't out in the open in the same way now. Huge, red berries dangled from the branches of the trees, waiting for the squirrels and small birds to snatch them up once desperate times came.
And here Nightwing was. Expecting her to swim.
"But I'll freeze my whiskers off!" Brackenpaw protested.
"Nonsense, we all survived it."
"They'll fall right out into the sea and then I won't be able to do any hunting! Can we do something else today?"
"You're just saying that to get out of training. Go on, at least stick your toes in."
Brackenpaw huffed, and slowly stretched forward, lowering her left forepaw towards the water at a rate which would make snails envious of its sedateness. The very tip of one toe-bean grazed the water's surface, and if a cat looked closely, they might have seen a single hair accompany it into the water. Then, quick as a shot, her paw was back in the air.
"It's freezing! My paws will turn into icicles!" She proclaimed, turning around to make it quite clear that she was not risking her life to that water.
It was in that moment that she realised her betrayal, as her mentor hastily shoved her into the water. Brackenpaw flailed wildly in surprise, and definitely more by luck than skill, scrambled back out of the water without moving so much as a tail-length forward in the water, and nearly breathing in water three times.
"I t-t-t-t-told y-you!" She shivered. "L-l-look! Th-there go m-m-my w-whisk-kers!" (Indeed, the sudden movement had knocked some frosted grass into the water which did look rather like a young cat's white whisker's in the dull winter light).
"I see. And I'll see again in a few days', too."

[ While herb-hunting, Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreypaw find 1x Bright-Eye, 1x Goldenrod, 2x Holly Berry, and 1x Coltsfoot ]
[ While hunting, Fritillarytail, Hailcloud, Seabreeze, and Arrowthroat catch 1x Hare and 1x Shrew ]
[ While hunting, Hawkpath, Pinefoot, Cardinalsong, and Whisperdust catch 1x Shrew and 1x Mouse ]
[ While hunting, Hollyspots, Goshawkflight, Lightfur, Magpiepelt, and Jadefall catch 1x Fish and 1x Big Fish ]
[ While on patrol, Shorefall, Oakshadow, Greywhisker, and Accentorfoot encounter Portius and Natalia ]
[ Comfreypaw fails to learn the Basic Defense skill... ]
[ Sharkpaw fails to learn the Climbing skill... ]
[ All three apprentices fail to learn the Tracking skill... ]
[ Five of the apprentices successfully learn the Swimming skill! Brackenpaw unfortunately fails... ]
[ Six of the apprentices successfully learn the Fishing skill! ]

ImageImageImage
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me