Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

lagoonclan (10)

Postby silver ~ » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Image xx Image
number of cats: 26 ( ♀ 15 ) ( ♂ 11 ) ( ⚲ 0 ) | next moonpool visit : whenever

galesong slinked through the bush, buzzardshadow close behind her, until bursting into the clearing where echoshade and foxglove already were. galesong balanced herself on a log across from foxglove, while buzzardshadow went ahead to sit next to echoshade.

[ buzzard/gale - passing there assessment and talking about it in there group ]

[ buzzardshadow and echoshade bonding, echoshade being a insecure. maybe them finding caesar? ]

"why can't we play in the water too?" dahilakit whined to her mother as she passed gobypaw and caesar training.

"your still too small" drizzlepelt mewed peering back her kits both trying to look as sad as possible to guilt her into letting them go.

"come on, we're almost as big as gobypaw now" alderkit chimed in, cascadefur let out a purr of amusement "it's true!" he insisted.

"uh-ha" cascadefur teased with her kits wobbling at her paws as she sat next the shore, both of the queens thought it would be a good idea if them and the kits got some fresh-air.

[drizzlepelt and cascadefur talking]

"alderkit, dahilakit" drizzlepelt called "it's getting late"

[they came back with two new kits]

[ cascadefur names her kits cypresskit and jasminekit ]
[ sorreltail spotted the loner trying to hunt a shrew, upon walking over she scared off his prey earning an annoyed glance for the tom, which was a replaced by a slightly frighten one when kestrelstar and poppyflame joined her. after a few minutes of chatting the tom introduced himself as a hawk, when kesterlstar offered to let him join he accepted and was rennamed hawkpounce ]
[ drizzlepelt calls back her children to find two older kits along with her own, they say there names are pansykit and cranekit and that they came for a disbanded clan, lilacclan. ]
[ an apprentice named caesar was found by buzzardshadow and echoshade wandering into clan territory. when receiving the offer from kestrelstar to join, he accepts but, is adamant about his keeping his name -which was fine by the leader- and is mentored to almondbark ]

[ kestrelstar promotes cobramask to deputy on account of her natural leadership and stern attitude ]

[ almondbark teaches caesar how to swim ]
[ pikeclaw teaches gobypaw how to swim ]

[ kestrelstar, poppyflame, cobramask, seawhisker and sorreltail go on a patrol ] *
[ brookheart , almondbark , moosetrail , hawkpounce and pikeclaw go hunting ]
[ ebonygaze, foxglove, galesong, buzzardshadow, and echoshade go hunting ]
[ heatherfrost searches for herbs ]

[ the clan eat a big fish and a small fish ]

to be found :: unnamed from the woodlands

[ooc :: sorry for not writing anything, i'm just don't have the energy right now
*if anybody has to die on patrol could it be kestrelstar?]

leader:
          kestrelstar | 31 m. | ♂ |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          cobramask | 31 m. | ♀ |

medicine cat:
          heatherfrost | 38 m. | ♀ |

warriors:
          buzzardshadow | 13 m. | ♂ |
          galesong | 13 m. | ♀ |
          echoshade | 20 m.| ♀ |
          seawhisker | 27 m. | ♂ |
          poppyflame | 29 m. | ♀ |
          foxglove | 29 m.| ♀ |
          moosetrail | 30 m. | ♀ |
          brookheart | 31 m. | ♀ |
          sorreltail | 31 m. | ♀ |
          ebonygaze | 32 m. | ♂ |
          hawkpounce | 36m. | ♂ |
          almondbark | 45 m. | ♂ |
          pikeclaw | 49 m. | ♂ |

apprentices:
          gobypaw | 8 m.| ♂ |
          caesar | 8 m. | ♂ |

queens:
          drizzlepelt | 47 m. | ♀ |
          alderkit and dahilakit
          cascadefur | 41 m. | ♀ |
          jasminekit and cypresskit

kits:
          cranekit | 5 m.| ♂ |
          pansykit | 5 m.| ♀ |
          alderkit | 3 m. | ♂ |
          daliahkit | 3 m. | ♀ |
          jasminekit | 1 m. | ♀ |
          cypresskit | 1 m. | ♂ |

elders:
          skye | 133 m. | ♂ |
    ally clans:
    none

enemy clans
    none

borders
    north | unknown
    north west | open sea
    north east | unknown
    east | unknown
    south | unknown
    south west | graveclan (scarlet_wolf)
    south east | unknown
    west | open sea

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x2 | 1 servings
    shrew | x3 | 1 servings
    frog | x1 | 1 servings
    small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    big fish | x1 | 3 servings
    birds | x2 | 3 servings
    = 17 servings ( 5 eaten )

mentors:
    pikeclaw | gobypaw | 2 | combat, hunting
    almondbark | caesar | 0 |

medicine store
    alder bark (1) beech l. (1) bindweed (1) blackberry l. (1)
    borage l. (1) bright eyes (1) broom () burdock () burnet ()
    catchweed () catmint (1) celdandine () chamomile ()
    chervil () chickweed () cobwebs (1) coltsfoot ()
    comfrey root () daisy leaf () dandelion () dock ()
    elder leaves () fennel () feverfew () goatweed ()
    goldenrod (1) hawkweed () heather nectar (1) honey ()
    horsetail (1) juniper berries () lamb's ear () lavender ()
    lovage () lungwort () mallow leaves () marigold ()
    mint () mouse bile () oak leafs () parsley (1) poppy seeds (1)
    ragwort () ragwort l. () raspberry l. () rosemary () rush (1)
    sorrel () stick () stinging nettle () sweet-sedge () tansy ()
    thyme () watermint () wild garlic () willow bark ()
    wintergreen () yarrow ()

poisons
    deadly nightshade () deathberries () foxglove seeds ()
    holly berries () water hemlock ()

deceased cats:
    none

family:
    moringcloud (♀) | pansykit and cranekit
    unknown (♀) and unknown (♂) | galesong + buzzardshadow
    ...more

adult ref :: gobypaw (gobyfire) | alderkit (alder-)| dahilakit (dahila-) | [url]jasminekit[/url] (jasminefrost) | [url]cypresskit[/url] (cypresscloud?) | cranekit () | pansykit () | [url]caesar[/url] (caesarsalad)
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 am

Badgerclan
The Cats Who Fight Strong
Badgerclan cats live at the bottom of a waterfall, the clan surrounding it so if a cat drowns, it isn't hard for them to get to that cat. The entrance to the camp is a tunnel ducking below a bush with thorns a cat can easily get trapped in, and 2 guards will stand outside the tunnel. The hunting ground is a bit far from the entrance, where squirrels, mice, shrew, magpie, sparrows, and dove. The Place Of Shine is a cave with a few crystals in the walls, and in the middle a pool of shining water with the reflection of Starclan cats in it whenever a medicine cat will visit

The cats in this clan are quite sly and love to play tricks, and will usually start the battle. But with their allies, they can be trustworthy and loyal, basically treating ally clans as their own clan mates since it isn't often a clan will actually trust them. The cats of this clan have 3 main skills apprentices need to know to become a warrior, hunting, battling with claws, and swimming.

The fur colors in the clan are brown tabby, ginger, white, spotted, and gray tabby, the rare fur color to find is a fully gray cat.

(since im restarting Badgerclan may I keep Wolfmoon, Hollypaw and Pepperfrost? Thanks again in advance!)

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:40 pm

jurassic, wrote:
Badgerclan
The Cats Who Fight Strong
Badgerclan cats live at the bottom of a waterfall, the clan surrounding it so if a cat drowns, it isn't hard for them to get to that cat. The entrance to the camp is a tunnel ducking below a bush with thorns a cat can easily get trapped in, and 2 guards will stand outside the tunnel. The hunting ground is a bit far from the entrance, where squirrels, mice, shrew, magpie, sparrows, and dove. The Place Of Shine is a cave with a few crystals in the walls, and in the middle a pool of shining water with the reflection of Starclan cats in it whenever a medicine cat will visit

The cats in this clan are quite sly and love to play tricks, and will usually start the battle. But with their allies, they can be trustworthy and loyal, basically treating ally clans as their own clan mates since it isn't often a clan will actually trust them. The cats of this clan have 3 main skills apprentices need to know to become a warrior, hunting, battling with claws, and swimming.

The fur colors in the clan are brown tabby, ginger, white, spotted, and gray tabby, the rare fur color to find is a fully gray cat.

(since im restarting Badgerclan may I keep Wolfmoon, Hollypaw and Pepperfrost? Thanks again in advance!)

your clan has been founded. welcome back to cac!! katrione will assign you a mod :) & yes!! you may keep wolfmoon, hollypaw, and pepperfrost :0c
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bumbletear » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:25 pm

(c)
🐍
Number of Cats: 20 [+2 snakes]

Splashfeather softly rested her nose in the little she-kit's fur. Her clan had bought her story about finding the kit herb-hunting, and the young tom the ancestors had sent to assist her didn't bat an eye when she told him to store the beech leaves in the den. She could use them for wrapping other herbs or wiping blood from fur. She'd think of something.

The she-kit whimpered, trying to nose her way towards Splashfeather's side. "Oh little one," Splashfeather whispered, gently lifting her daughter and setting her near her chest. "I'm so sorry, but it's not my milk you'll be drinking."

The nursery rustled, and a calico head pushed its way in. The she-cats eyes widened and she let out a gasp "Oh stars above," Ribbon whispered "Cotton told me, but I couldn't believe..." Splashfeather nodded "I found her just outside the territory, I think the snakes got to the mother." Ribbon made a soft distressed noise. Splashfeather forced herself to rise from the nest. "Ribbon, you'll be kitting soon, this kit needs your milk," Ribbon nodded "Of course, of course."

Ribbon took Splashfeather's place in the nest, and curled her thick tail around the black and orange body. "So young..." Ribbon whispered, allowing the kit to find her way to the queen's belly. "Splashfeather, since you're the one who found her," Ribbon said, not taking her eyes off of the kitten "would you take the honor of naming her?"

Splashfeather wanted to shriek that she hadn't found the kit she'd birthed her, her and a tomkit who would be cared for by Bearclan, by his father's clan since the father was...

Splashfeather fluffed out her fur slightly "Her name..." she whispered, glancing sadly at the stars Can you see our daughter Waspaw? And our son? Please, watch over Thornkit for me. Protect him against the bear that stalks your clan.

"Her name is Waspkit."

As the black and white medicine cat padded out of the den, a shimmering orange tabby appeared behind Ribbon and looked down at the kitten, smiling sadly at his daughter.

Honey takes the bite (don't roll to kill him please ;)) - and is named Honeypaw
Wolf and Fox take the bite, if they survive they will be named Wolfshadow and Foxlight respectively.
Ribbon gives birth! (father)
Oaktail, Paleskull, Silverstrike, and Cotton go on patrol, attempting to find Waspkit's mother
Splashfeather takes Thornkit(the tom) to Bearclan to be with his father, learns Wasppaw is dead, and leaves the kit there to be with his father's clan
Birchtalon, Goldenglare, Settingsun, and Amberclaw go hunting
The clan eats two lizards

Leader:
          Venomstar | 47 Moons | Male | 🐍

Deputy:
          Oaktail | 23 Moons | Male | 🐍

Regents:
          Scale of Shadow | 30 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Scale of Snow | 27 Moons | Female | 🐍

Medicine Cat:
          Splashfeather | 24 Moons | Female | 🐍
          Honeypaw | 13 Moons | Male | 🐍

Warriors:
          Birchtalon | 71 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Paleskull | 56 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Goldenglare | 37 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Silverstrike | 31 Moons | Male | 🐍
          Wolf | 29 Moons | Female | X(L)
          Fox | 29 Moons | Female | X(R)
          Settingsun | 27 Moons | Female | 🐍
          Amberclaw | 23 Moons | Female | 🐍
          Cotton | 22 Moons | Female | 🐍

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Ribbon | 22 Moons | Female | X
          Petalmist | 42 Moons | Female | 🐍

Kits:
          Waspkit | 0 Moons | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Heath | goldentiger
    South | Wilted| clarke kom
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Burnet [1] | Weakness
    Dock [1] | Scratches
    Willow Bark [1] | Pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x3 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Martinwhisker/Starlingflame | 31 Moons | Male | Regent Venom
    X | In-Between
    Lynx | 30 Moons | Male | Regent Venom | X | Dark Forest
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Scale of Snow and Scale of Shadow are mates
    -> no young yet <-
    Splashfeather and Wasppaw
    -> Waspkit and Thornkit of Bearclan <-
    Cotton and Ribbon are sisters
    Petalmist and Goldenglare are mates
    -> expecting <-
    Ribbon and unknown loner are mates
    -> expecting <-
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
bumble: good-natured; kind; easygoing || tear: sadness
( cac ) ( rtl ) ( cap )
(( work in progress ))
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Evanora’s Reach ★ 03 ★

Postby tēorian » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:06 am

Next visit to the Gods: December 2
The Reach devours two mice
Number of cats: [Female] 02 [Male] 04 [Other] 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivytuft may be found at any time!

[ Iolantha, Areli and Kazuto hunt ]
[ Vito and Matteo go on patrol ]
[ Adiran looks for herbs ]
[ Areli requests a motherbird ]

``i love you,``
a smile graced the annoying face of her equally annoying companion, adiran as the pair walked along the scrubland. the moon hung low above their head, illuminating the dark sky with sprinkles of stars twinkling like his bright blue eyes. scratch that, the stars didn’t come close to the eyes of such a bright tom. iolantha was never the romantic sort but the night was a relief from the heavy heat the reach had been effected by recently and the scent of flowering shrubs filled the air in a comforting way that reminded her of home. she flashed back a small smile at her mate? former mate that said he loved her? they had scarcely talked since adiran arrived with the blessing of mariata and the knowledge of herbs. it had never came up that he knew of healing in the trio’s conversations about each other...where was albin anyway?

instead, iolantha decided to nuzzle her ‘companion’ with a quiet purr. `` i love you too but...`` she looked down, paws shuffling in front of her. `` i didn’t need you here, adi. everything was fine when i thought you and albin lived happily ever after. you want kits, i can’t provide them. `` she broke the embrace, her eyes fixed on the floor. as she said, romance was never her forte - she struggled to remain constant with her emotions towards anyone. doubt hung heavier than the heat as she remembered albin. albin, albin, albin. where was albin? she stepped back again, claws unsheating as she did. adiran wasn’t smiling now, his eyes were not shining. he was frowning and stepping closer, making her feel trapped.`` iolantha, stop, you’re going to-`` she helped as her as struck a stray root or something and she was falling. the fall didn’t last long until she felt the floor of the lake underfoot . her fur felt heavy with the mildly dry muck that had splashed up as she fell, her paws hitting the stones and causing her to snap out of her daze. when she raised her head above the shoreline she could see the smallish shrub- dogwood distinguished by it’s unusually red bark and a concerned adiran perched next to it on the edge. `` explain, `` she rasped out, averting her gaze in favour of staring at the ground.

`` you think i wanted to leave albi with those...`` he trailed off. `` i was chased out of my home. he was one of them, mi amour...`` once again, he trailed off with a voice heavy as the mud clotting her fur and her heart. albin betraying them hurt, obviously it would but she never expected it and a bitter feeling raised in her heart. `` marieta visited me to guide me to here, i’ve been searching for you ever since.`` `` i’m sorry for that useless drama but are you sure albin was part of the group after everything we’ve been through together? `` `` hmm, `` adiran mumbled just loud enough for the tabby to hear. `` i saw him and his sister there but they didn’t come near. ‘suppose they didn’t have to, i’m no good in a fight so i just ran like a coward. ``

``mon chéri, you’re not a coward. `` with that, iolantha jumped back onto the shore and blinked at him slowly - rubbing her head against his as she stood in front of him. `` you’re the cutest and anyone can fight me on that. `` it was worth it see his embarrassed face right before he dipped it into her pelt.

`` the thing is, this kind of love is against the code. ``

~

`` general! me and kaz were just talking about you! ``
matteo was grinning as he gestured with his tail towards another ginger tabby, the familiarity scaring him as he realised he had seen him before. kazuto. the witness of the ‘event’ that had ran away and caused everyone to suspect him guilty. not that he was that kind of guy, he merely was in the wrong place at the wrong time but his expression of friendliness told vito that the tabby didn’t remember. vito dipped his head in greeting.

`` this is my brother, vito! he’s a big softie sometimes but he doesn’t talk much. his voice is really weird, it’s an ‘accent’. `` matteo grinned. `` i don’t think he would appreciate a nickname like iolantha but we have to call him ‘general’ now anyway. it’s dumb that we have to be formal, isn’t it?`` he turned to the witness who seemed just about to respond when a sharp voice cut through the momentary silence.

`` if you ask me, authority is the exact thing you need. `` the pair turned to view a fluffy brown tabby, iolantha according to the rushed tour the chieftess had given them flanked by areli herself, moss mumbling her mumble. a bundle of moss laid on the floor in front of her, suggesting she had put it down to talk. a quiet ` rude ` was muttered by the one and only matteo. `` this is for the brothers’ den, adiran found a nice burrow near my cave. `` she pointed towards where the only other member of the clan sat. it had just been him and moment ago and now he had to deal with matteo (and probably the witness) gushing about using feathers to decorate and his side being completely barren. it had been the same in their old home just a moon before the event.

matteo was the first to leave, sharing a quick glance with vito and another at iolantha before speeding off towards the den. iolantha chased after him, moss in mouth now and shouting at kazuto to bring the other patch. he obeyed - did areli really think he’d be a better fit than iolantha? seemed unlikely. perhaps he would ask now they were alone. he tilted her head at his chief in question. not a word.

areli seemed confused before he gestured his head towards iolantha and then a paw to himself. she seemed pretty confused still but nodding a little curtly. `` iolantha uses fear to control others. she’d be perfect for the job but she comes from a place where fighting for power was life. i don’t want cats being scared to be here, i want my home to be anyone’s home. i hope that makes sense?``

Cheiftess:
    Areli | 25 | Female |

Aide:
    Vito| 46 | Male |

Shaman:
    Name | Moons | Gender | [url]★[/url]

Medic:
    Adiran | 27 | Male | trans |

Soldiers:
    Iolantha | 29 | Female |
    Kazuto | 32 | Male |
    Matteo | 29 | Male |

Rookies:
    Name | Moons | Gender | Mentor | [url]★[/url]

Motherbirds:
    Name | Moons | Gender | Expecting for | [url]★[/url]

Fledglings:

Retirees:
    Borders:
    N| Clan Name | Username
    S | Clan Name | Username
    E | Clan Name | Username
    W | Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    0x Everything

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1
    Stoat | x0 | 2
    Rabbits | x0 | 2
    Birds | x1 | 3
    Hare | x0 | 3

Mentors:
    Name | Name = Teachings

Deceased:
    The God’s Domain:
    None

The Malice Realm:
    None

Family:
    name + name
see archive for more details
text credits to fontmeme

Last edited by tēorian on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ash's replies [88]

Postby ashton. » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:42 am

𝙰𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 | 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔 | 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚗 | 𝙴𝚊𝚐𝚕𝚎 | 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 | 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 | 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚝𝚞𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚜 | 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚛 | 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚜 | 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 | 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 | 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗-𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚏
during green-leaf, you will catch a max of six pieces of prey. during
patrols, you are more likely to run into two-legs and their dogs, and
rogue groups will most likely start to try to settle on your territory,
so keep an eye out. you are still likely to get floods, but there will be
more droughts towards the middle of green-leaf. the cats in your clan
can get dehydrated easier during green-leaf than they would in other
seasons. your clan will still receive new cats, but not as much as you
would in new-leaf.

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜:
terribly sorry for the late reply! i had a very busy week.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎Galipaygo

• riverpaw and puddlepaw learned advanced hunting, lavenderpaw learned fishing,
firepaw learned combat, lionpaw learned climbing, and reedpaw learned swimming!
• puddlepaw and riverpaw passed their assessments and are ready to become warriors!
• hollypelt and valleyglow found stinging nettle, thyme, and goatweed!
• tatteredpelt's hunting patrol caught a vole, two squirrels, and a bird!
• brambleshade's hunting patrol caught two mice, a squirrel, and a bird!
• both border patrols were uneventful.
• starclan sends a medicine cat!
• juniperleap is expecting kits! they are due in two moons.
• juniperleap and snaketail found x2 holly berries!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎Legolas The Elf

• rookiewigeon learned battle and cadetswan learned hunting!
• noble's border patrol found a cadet!
• elmblood's border patrol was uneventful.
• blazelion's hunting patrol caught a mouse and a hare!
• wormwood caught a hare!

[ ahh i believe cleopatra actually looked something like this! ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗savages

• neither hunting patrol could catch anything.
• dramhaíl's border patrol found an apprentice!
• sneachta's border patrol was uneventful.
• cré-umha learned endurance, and fómhar, marmair, and scréachóg learned climbing!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛ilhdc7

• aukfeather's hunting patrol caught four rats!
• sundapple's hunting patrol caught four rats!
• elmfur's hunting patrol caught a mouse, a rat, a rainbow trout, a sparrow, and a squirrel!
• duneclaw's hunting patrol caught two rats, a sparrow, and a robin!
• soilface's border patrol found a warrior!
• goldstride's border patrol was uneventful.
• the medicine cats found x2 lungwort, yarrow, borage, catchweed, and lavender.
• mistsparrow is expecting kits! they are due in two moons.
• daffodilkit and petuniakit are now apprentices: daffodilpaw and petuniapaw!
• haypaw passes his assessment and is now a warrior: hayscatter!
• dovepaw, avalanchepaw, and alfalfapaw learned battle,
and basilpaw, daffodilpaw, and petuniapaw learned hunting!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:43 am

Number of Cats: 24
Toms - 13|| She-cats - 11
Mod: ashton.
Current # of servings needed: 5
Next Birth: N/A

I’ll edit this in later if I have time.

[POST LOG]
CONSUMPTION:
The Empire consumes x3 mice and x2 voles.

NEW CATS:
Cadetstorm is accepted into the Empire!

TRAINING:
Percy trains Rookiewigeon in hunting.
Blazelion trains Cadetswan in battle.
Civetfang trains Cadestorm in battle.

MATES AND KITS:
Emblood tries for kits with Civetfang.

CATS TO LOOK FOR:

Auletris
Timberpaw
Orielnose
Blank Slate (naming Rookiestream and calling female)

PATROL 1:
Noble, Stormblood, and Civetfang patrol.

PATROL 2:
Elmblood, Spottedfang, and Rogerfang patrol.

HUNTING PATROL 1:
Blazelion, Cleopatra, and Percy hunt.

HUNTING PATROL 2:
Splashingtorrent and Wormwood hunt.

HERB HUNTING
Paisleyburner looks for herbs

LEADERSHIP CHANGES:
None

CEREMONIES:
N/A

STARCLAN VISIT:
N/A

BIG CHANGES:
Oof sort about that I got her mixed up with Spottedfang.

Supreme Leader:
          (King) Noble | 33 moons | Tom | X

Pharaoh:
          Cleopatra | 50 moons | she-cat | X

Thane:
          Splashingtorrent | 57 moons | she-cat | X

King:
          Percy| 23 moons | tom | X

Shamans:
          Paisleyburner| 22 moons |she-cat | X

Generals:
          Civetfang| 25 moons | tom | Supreme Leader General | X
          Elmblood | 24 moons | She-cat | Thane General | X
          Wormwood | 49 moons | tom | Pharaoh General | X
          Snowclaw | 31 moons | She-cat | King General | X

Soldiers:
          Rogerfang | 49 moons | Tom | X
          Blazelion | 46 moons | Tom | X
          Spottedtooth | 60 moons | She-cat | X
          Flareblood| 14 moons | Tom | X, X
          Blizzardcrest | 36 moons | Tom | X
          Nettlesting| 13 moons | She-cat | X, X

Servants:

Cadets and Rookies:
          Rookiewigeon | 7 moons | She-cat | X
          Cadetswan | 7 moons | tom | X
          Cadetstorm | 8 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Russetflash| 58 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:

Icenose and Neritetooth’s kits:
          Slatekit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
          Sagekit | she-cat | HurricaneClan | X
          Icekit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
          Vinekit | tom | HurricaneClan | X
          Duokit | 3 moons | tom | X

Rogerfang's Kit:
          Midnightkit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Boragekit | she-cat | HurrianeClan | X
          Stormkit | 0 moons | tom | X

Kits found:
          Syrinxkit | 3 moons | tom | X

Withered:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Open
    West | Open
    South | HurricaneClan (Yukon_)
    East | Closed for future

Healer’s Store
    Stick x1 | Could be used for queens to bite on during birth...
    Lungwort x1| Eaten; it cures yellowcough
    Wintergreen x1| Poultice; Treats wounds and some poisons
    Hawkweed x1| Eaten; Like a weaker catmint
    Tormentil x1| Chewed and put in wound; good for extracting poisons and really good for disinfecting wounds
    Parsley x2| Eaten; Cures bellyache and stops milk for queens
    Willow Leaves x1 | Eaten; Stops vomiting
    Lamb’s Ear x2 | Poultice; Gives a cat strength
    Honey x1 | Eaten or given by moss soaked in it; helps soothe sore throats, swallow other concoctions, soothe coughing, soothes infection, and gives energy
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Crushed and chewed; soothes aching joints and keeps strength up
    Fennel x1 | stalks are broken and turned into juice; helps hip pain
    Goatweed x1 | eaten; eases grief
    Mint x1 | Rubbed on deceased bodies
    Celandine x1 | Crushed into juice and trickled into the eye; soothes weakened or damaged eyes
    Chervil x1| Chewed; for infected wounds, belly ache, and kitting respectively
    Foxglove Seeds x1 | Eaten; Used for heart treatment but can easily cause heart failure and paralysis
    Bright-eye x1 | Crushed into a poultice; used to treat coughs when mixed with lovage
    Chamomile x1 | Eaten; Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind - also given in traveling herbs
    Herb | Usage

Food Pile:
    Rabbits (2) | x3 | 6 servings
    Mice (1) | x1 | 1 servings
    Voles (1) | x1| 1 servings
    Small Fish (2) | x6 | 12 servings
    Ermine (2) | x0 | 0 servings
    Hares (3) | x5| 15 servings
    Total: 35 servings

Mentors:
    Percy | Rookiewigeon| Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Endurance, Observance
    Blazelion | Cadetswan | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Endurance, Observance
    Civetfang | Cadetstorm | Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Endurance, Observance

StarClan Living:
    Snowstar's Life #1 | Rogerfang's attack when first met
    Snowstar | 32 moons | Tom | X | Killed saving Nettlepath and Flarepath from the blizzard
    Ashfall | 22 | tom X | Killed saving Nettlepath and Flarepath from the blizzard
    Stormheart | 32 moons | Tom | X | Killed trying to save Mistkit and Cloudkit
    Reedfur | 31 moons | She-cat | X | Killed trying to save Brownkit and Bearkit from the blizzard
    Whitepelt | 36 moons | She-cat | X | Killed when a tree fell
    Branchfur | 29 moons | She-cat | X | Killed when a tree fell
    Drizzlepath (Drizzlerain) | 9 moons | She-cat | X | Battle | Killed trying to save Slipkit
    Skypath (Skyheart) | 6 moons | Tom | X | Killed trying to save Mistkit and Cloudkit; killed with Stormheart
    Softpath (Softfeather) | 6 moons | She-cat | X | Killed when a tree fell
    Slipkit (Slipfoot) | 1 moon | tom | X | Killed with Drizzlepath
    Cloudkit (Cloudheart) | 1 moon | she-cat | X | Killed with Stormheart, Mistkit, and Skypath
    Mistkit (Mistfang) | 1 moon | tom | X| Killed with Stormheart, Cloudkit, and Skypath
    Brownkit (Brownfur) | 1 moon | tom | X | Killed with Reedfur and Bearkit (Bearclaw) | 1 moon | tom | X | Killed with Reedfur and Brownkit
    Icenose | 19 moons | she-cat | X | Birthing Complications
    Stormkit | 0 moons | tom | XWeakness after birth
    Cat Name | age | gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Icenose and Neritetooth | Slatekit, Sagekit (HurricaneClan), Icekit, Vinekit (HurricaneClan), and Duokit
    Icenose and Noble (adopted mates) | Slatekit, Sagekit (HurricaneClan), Icekit, Vinekit (HurricaneClan), and Duokit
    Rogerfang and Snowflurry | Stormkit, Boragekit (HurricaneClan), Midnightkit
    Flareblood and Nettlesting| Brother and sister (Adopted)
    Civetfang and Elmblood | Mates
    Name and Name | Kits

Credit to Fontmeme
Last edited by legolas the elf on Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:43 am

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 40

Bramblestrike
The sun sprinkled down onto the warrior as he led his hunting patrol. He was filled with such joy doing these kinds of tasks, hunting and patrolling. He just loved moving around and being in the forest he grew up in. In the clan he was born in. Life honestly couldn’t be better, especially since Juniperleap stopped with her mischief anf finally found a mate to start a family with. That should keep her from doing something she regrets. Starclan only knows what was wrong with her as a kit and apprentice, but maybe Poppykit’s dying snapped her into shape.
He then froze, the patrol leaving him behind, as he thought of Poppykit more. Poor Shadowstride... losing all her own kits then losing one of the first two kits she adopted. Her wailing filled the trees around him as the sky turned darker. He heard a laughing behind him. Slowly, Bramblestrike sunk down and turned to see...
“Bramblestrike, are you okay? We didn’t notice you gone until we started heading back to camp. It’s almost sun down!” It was his hunting patrol, and Birchfur was the one speaking. He shook his head, “Oh nothing! I just thought I saw a hare and tried to chase it but lost track of where it was. I was so confused how I lost something like that!” He chuckled nervously, tryinng to avoid her pushing more. “Okay... let’s just get back to camp, okay?”
Hollypelt
Hollypelt was unsure what Timberstar’s thinking was in taking on a third medicine cat. Why in Starclan would any clan need three?! Two was more than enough, and these two were more than qualified enough for this growing clan! “Timberstar, I demand to know why. Do I need to help Valleyglow with something? What do I need to improve on? How can I-”
“Stop! Hollypelt, it’s not something you two have done. It’s my unease and need for some piece of mind. I have no doubt that you two can handle this clan, but I need to know you will help this work out.”
She stood there, speechless, at Timberstar’s genuine worry. “Okay. We’ll handle it. What else can we do for you?”
“I need one of you to specifically help with nursery health, and I want it to be you.”
“That one cannot happen. It has to be Valleyglow, her training has focused on kitting and the nursery. I am the one all cats go to. I promise you can trust my old apprentice. She will keep that nursery healthy.”
Timberstar hesitated for more badger breaths than Hollypelt was comfortable with, but he eventually agreed. “Let Valleyglow know she’s the nursery medicine cat.”
———
When Hollypelt left Timberstar alone, she went to Valleyglow and Barktail to tell them the new developments.
Juniperleap
Moving into the nursery and seeing all the kits around her was different. It reminded her of her childhood... when she found out she was meant for something more than just listening to the words of Timberstar. It also reminded her of her killing of Poppykit. It was her first kill, even if she didn’t intend it, but when the shock cleared it was like a surge of lust. By that point Rainpelt came to visit her with a big smile on her face. “Juniperleap! You got a mate and decided to have kits?”
“What does it look like...”
“I’m so proud! I thought your brothers would find a mate before you based on how you acted, but this is so amazing seeing you gaining happiness!”
“Yeah. Happiness. Yay kits.”
Rainpelt’s smile faded at Juniperleap’s reactions. “Juniper-”
“Mom, leave me be. Now.”
Rainpelt looked at Juniperleap for a while before sighing and turning away. “Congratulations on having kits...” she said solemnly before leaving the nursery. Juniperleap watched her leave, then rolled her eyes in relief. But, almost like on que, Snaketail came in and greeted Juniperleap with a lick on the cheek. Juniperleap turned away from Snaketail. “Please, I’m not used to this. Don’t rush this.” She hissed. “This is to keep eyes off us while you continue our plans.”
“I’m sorry... I’ll keep my eyes on our goal.” He said, then sadly turned to leave. Juniperleap continued watching the kits play and their mothers watch them with heart eyes. Disgusting.
Timberstar
After Hollypelt left Timberstar wracked his brain again for anything to decipher the omen he got so many moons ago.
One scale, one herb. The bramble hides the fear. Secrets roam, death comes. Trust old, fend new.
The clan has doubled in size since he got the omen and still nothing has changed. Nothing except four kit deaths, the first deaths this clan has seen. But he knew the omen hadn’t come to pass, they don’t just tell of stillborn kits or a kit that got into holly berries. It had to be something still coming, something big. He wasn’t knowledgeable on the herbs of the world so he had no clue what the herb in the omen was. Was it holly berries, like that killed Poppykit? Probably not... what scale? A fish, a lizard, a snake? But...
Just then, Birchfur entered the den. “Timberstar... Saltwind requests you to lead a boarder patrol. He wants to get you out of your den. All you’ve left for lately is to evaluate apprentices, name them warriors, then fome back in here. We’re worried. I’m worried. This isn’t the Timberstar I met when I joined Fireclan.” Timberstar looked away. “You have been with Fireclan since the beginning, Birchfur, and I can’t thank you enough for your sacrifices. But I promise there is nothing-”
“No. There is something wrong, I know you.” She laid down next to the leader looking twice his moons, “you aren’t acting like yourself. You took on another medicine cat and have now designated them specific jobs, along with appointing nursery watches. This isn’t normal for you. Next you’re going to start appointing head hunters or warriors and completely change the clan’s style of running!”
“That’s not a bad i-”
“Silence!” She hissed. “You have changed for the worse, Timberstar, and you must explain your actions.” A few moments passed before Timberstar spoke again. “Starclan gave me an omen of death. I wish to save our clan before the omen comes but I can’t even get a hair on it.”
“That’s no reason to lock yourself away. Keep your secrets, fine, but you must let the rest of your clan help you overcome this instead of losing lives over this!”
Timberstar stood, shocked, at Birchfur’s words. She hadn’t burst out like this before to him. She was always so quiet... “I care about you, Timberstar. I don’t want you to lose yourself in this.” Timberstar laid down beside Birchfur. “I’m sorry. I care about you too...” he purred. They spent a while together before going to complete their duties.
Shadowstride
Shadowstride felt her eyes drip as Cloudpaw left her to become Rainpelt’s apprentice. Even if she inly have a few moons with the kit that wasn’t her own, it was emotional. She looked at her other kit, Skykit, and her tears flowed even heavier knowing he would become an apprentice next moon. She then crouched over and began sobbing as memories of her four lifeless kits danced in her mind again. It was such torment, constantly seeing them and always being haunted by their memory! "No!!" Shadowstride hissed then turned and ran off to the nursery. She curled into her lonely nest and couldn't help but fill it with tears. "Why does Starclan continue to haunt me?! Why do I deserve this!" She howled to her claws. Skykit looked at his mother in udder terror from the opening of the den, completely caught off guard and helpless. The pained cries filled the forest for long agonizing moments until Shadowstride fell asleep from exhaustion in her nest, Skykit curled up into her side with his hazel eyes filled with sadness radiating off his adopted mother.
Valleyglow
Hollypelt came up to Vallyglow and Barktail and told them they are to be dedicated to certain parts of camp, Valleyglow was shocked. What pushed Timberstar to do this? Was she not performing enough? "Timberstar appointed me as head medicine cat, while Valleyglow will be the nursery medicine cat. Barktail, you shall be the general medicine cat. The nursery one will become head if anything is to happen to me, then general. It is this way because of how trusted one must be to care for the entire next generation of the clan."
"Shouldn't the general medicine cat be next in line for head, seeing as that position will know how to heal all other injuries?!" Barktail thundered in rage.
"Silence! This is the leader's wishes, and so it is to be so. The nursery one will also help with elders, so they will have plenty of practice with injuries. They also work closely with the head to make sure no knowledge is lost in the past!"
Barktail sat down in resentment, but said no other words. All Valleyglow could do was nod in acceptance, speechless after Barktail's outburst. Hallypelt smiled at Valleyglow's nod then turned around. "Let us go gather herbs for the day then."
Valleyglow walked a bit behind Barktail and Hollypelt on the way back to camp when she looked at the river passing beside them. "Uhm you guys go ahead, I remembered a herb I buried back there and will go get it. I'll meet you guys back at camp!" she exclaimed and ran off. Hollypelt and Barktail just shrugged and let her go.
Valleyglow raced along the river until she could smell the scent of a cat not from Fireclan, but of Amberclan. She pushed through the brambles and saw Jasper sitting there near the river bank. She purred a greeting and went to sit beside him.
It was getting darker when Valleyglow got back to camp and she was instantly greeted by a hissing Barktail. "Hurry, nursery medicine cat! Littletail or whatever is giving kit!"
"It's Littleheart Barktail! I'm on my way!" She exclaimed and pushed passed him, going to aid Littleheart in her kitting. Her heart was racing throughout the whole kitting, hoping her rolling in mud then washing in the stream got Jasper's scent off her pelt. She didn't want to be questioned on it.
Once Littleheart finished giving kit Hollypelt pulled her to the side. "You were gone a while, did you find the herbs you buried?"
"U-Uhm... no I didn't I thought I could but, uhh... after a while I noticed it was getting darker and I decided to give up my search..?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yes! I am."
"Okay..." Hollypelt turned and left Valleyglow alone. Valleyglow let out a sigh of relief, basically saying she averted crisis. She looked at Littleheart, then to Juniperleap, and ending on the sleeping Shadowstride. Her heart wrenched in pain and she looked down. "How am I going to help so many kittings...?"

[Hollypelt, Valleyglow, and Barktail search for herbs]
[Snowtrail trains Lavenderpaw in hunting]
[Goldenflower trains Firepaw in swimming]
[Rippleface trains Lionpaw in swimming]
[Rainpelt trains Cloudpaw in hunting]
[Lunarglow trains Reedpaw in hunting]
[Cloudkit is named Cloudpaw and made Rainpelt’s apprentice]
[Rainpelt, Cloudpaw, Rippleface, Lionpaw, Snaketail, and Yewfeather hunt]
[Bramblestrike, Lunarglow, Reedpaw, Birchfur, Silvertail, and Coltsface hunt]
[Greyface, Willowshade, Puddlefoot, Fernheart, Riverstripe, and Goldenflower patrol the boarders]
[Timberstar, Saltwind, Snowtrail, Lavenderpaw, Stonebark, and Brindlestripe patrol the boarders]
[Timberstar sets Birchfur and Crowwhisker to watch the kits for the moon]
[Timberstar appoints Valleyglow as the nursery’s medicine cat]
[Littleheart is giving kit! Valleyglow has kitting herbs at the ready]
[Yewfeather and Coltsface go on a romantic walk]
[Birchfur and Timberstar go on a romantic walk]
[Valleyglow sneaks out to try for kits with Jasper]
Note to mod: If you want to start rolling rogues, hawks, such trying to get kits then please! If you don't wish to then I can put them into my plans. Also, please let me know if the new text colors are hard to read. I'm trying to change them to more fiery colors.
Updated Snaketail and Puddlefoot's images.

The clan consumes seven mice, 7 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 62 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 57 Moons | Male |

Head Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 42 moons | Female |

Nursery Medicine Cat:
          Valleyglow | 22 moons | Female |

General Medicine Cat:
          Barktail | 58 moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Rainpelt | 51 moons | Female |
          Birchfur | 52 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 59 moons | Female |
          Stonebark | 49 moons | Male |
          Silvertail | 61 moons | Female |
          Goldenflower | 73 moons | Female |
          Yewfeather | 46 moons | Female |
          Rippleface | 69 moons | Male |
          Brindlestripe | 27 moons | Male |
          Snowtrail | 28 moons | Female |
          Tatteredpelt | 76 moons | Female |
          Bramblestrike | 19 moons | Male |
          Greyface | 19 moons | Male |
          Lunarglow | 87 moons | Female |
          Willowshade | 53 moons | Female |
          Coltsface | 49 moons | Male |
          Snaketail | 15 moons | Male |
          Puddlefoot | 13 moons | Male |
          Riverstripe | 16 moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Lionpaw | 10 moons | Male |
          Firepaw | 10 moons | Male |
          Lavenderpaw | 10 moons | Female |
          Reedpaw | 9 moons | Female |
          Cloudpaw | 6 moons | Male |

Queens:

Shadowstride | 74 moons | Female | -Permanent Queen
          Willowfern | 76 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 38 moons | Female | -0 moons
          Juniperleap | 19 moons | Female | -2 moons

Kits:
          Emberkit | 3 moons | Female |
          Coalkit | 3 moons | Male |
          Blazekit | 3 moons | Male
          Ashkit | 3 moons | Female |
          Skykit | 5 moons | Male |

Elders:
          Crowwhisker | 161 moons | Male |
          Softcrow | 173 moons | Female | -Mute
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -2x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -3x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -3x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -3x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
    Comfrey | Helps broken bones and soothes wounds | -2x
    Catmint | Cures greencough | -2x
    Yarrow | Helps poisoning | -2x
    Poppy Seeds | Makes cat sleepy | -2x
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection | -1x
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | -2x
    Bright-Eye | Help cure coughs | -2x
    Snakeroot | Heals poison | -2x
    Broom | Helps broken legs/wounds | -2x
    Rush | Keeps broken limbs in place | -1x
    Stick | Keep broken limbs still, bite on for pain | -1x
    Dandelion | Chewable painkiller(Leaves)/Sooth bee stings(Sap) | -1x
    Daisy | Traveling herb/Helps ease joint pain | -1x
    Honey | Sore throats/smoke damage/Soothes infection/coughing/Ease eating of other herbs | -3x
    Burnet | Give strength | -2x
    Tormentil | Treating all wounds, curing poison | -2x
    Chamomile | Strengthens heart, soothes mind | -1x
    Blackberry Leaves | Ease pain of bee stings | -1x
    Lovage | Mixed with bright-eye to help cure coughs | -2x
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing/kittencough, helps with sore/cracked pads | -1x
    Willow Leaves | Stops vomiting | -1x
    Borage | Produce more milk, relieve belly pains | -1x
    Ragwort | Gives extra strength and energy | -1x
    Mint | Hides scent of death | -1x
    Hawkweed | Less effective catmint | -1x
    Heather Nectar | Ease swallowing and sweetens tastes | -1x
    Marigold | Stop infection/bleeding. Also for stiff joints | -1x
    Thyme | Calm anxiety/shock | -2x
    Elder Leaves | Sooth sprains | -1x
    Stinging Nettle | Heals broken bones, induces vomiting helps swelling | -1x
    Goatweed | Eases grief | -1x
    Foxglove Seeds | Paralysis/Heart Failure | -1x

Juniperleap’s herbs:
    Holly Berries | Paralysis and death | -2x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x12 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x9 | 3 servings
    Birds | x11 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Snowtrail | Lavenderpaw | 4 |
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Moves
    Goldenflower | Firepaw | 4 |
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Moves
    Rippleface | Lionpaw | 4 |
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Moves
    Rainpelt | Cloudpaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Lunarglow | Reedpaw | 3 |
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkit♀ | Stillborn - 0 moons
    Riverkit♂ | Stillborn - 0 moons
    Ravenkit♀ | Stillborn - 0 moons
    Poppykit(left)♀ | Poisoned by Juniperleap - 3 moons

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Bramblestrike, Juniperleap, and Greyface
    Littleheart and Stonebark | Puddlefoot
    Shadowstride and Unknown | Ravenkit, Riverkit, Featherkit, Reedpaw(right) - Adopted, Poppykit(left) - Adopted, Cloudpaw - Adopted, and Skykit - Adopted
    Willowshade and Unknown | Lionpaw, Firepaw, and Lavenderpaw
    Willowfern and Unknown | Emberkit, Ashkit, Coalkit, and Blazekit
    Juniperleap and Snaketail | Kits
    Yewfeather and Coltsface | Kits
    Birchfur and Timberstar | Kits
    Valleyglow and Jasper (Amberclan) | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Galipaygo on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅺ-ⅩⅩⅥ-ⅯⅯⅩⅧ | 11-26-18

Postby Katrione » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:49 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Greenleaf- The sun is shining.... too hotly. The weather is clear, with no clouds in the sky, and the prey is also feeling the heat. Most stay in their burrows waiting for the sun to start setting. Drinking sources are getting scarce - be sure to keep hydrated during the hottest time of day. The warm days of Greenleaf will soon be moving aside to let in the colder days of Leaffall.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Galipaygo wrote:
𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: 1

[Shadowstar patrols the boarders]
[Shadowstar hunts]

[ Shadowstar found a warrior ]
      [ Shadowstar caught a large fish ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

[ Forestclan consumes x3 large fish. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the births of Isidora's kits, Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates Embernose, Fallowstripe, Garlicflower, Loonfoot, Martennose, and Ruddfang becoming full warriors. ]

[ Adderstream, Blizzardstream, Daffodiltuft, Heronface, Icefang, and Palefur go on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Barleystream, Cloudflower, Neritestream, Mila, Reedfur, and Scorchpelt go on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Bitternfoot, Hillfang, Leechstorm, Martennose, Orchidwhisker, and Ruddfang go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Applestar, Ashstripe, Boulderpelt, Embernose, Loonfoot, and Mottleflower go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Argusclaw, Cherryclaw, Fallowstripe, Gulltail, Kestrelclaw, and Silverstorm go on a border patrol. ]
[ Dustleaf and Larknose look for kitting herbs. ]

[ Newtpaw, Rushpaw, and Whimbrelpaw take assessments under the eyes of their mentors, Hareclaw, Dawnface, and Mistfur. If they succeed, they will become Newtflower, Rushfur, and Whimbrelheart. ]

[ Cherryclaw and Ashstripe try for kits in order to make Rosie's spirit happy. ]

[ Dandeliontail, Fawnfur, Nour, and Swancloud stay back to guard the camp. ]
[ Garlicflower stays back to care for Beechkit, Flykit, and Minkkit. ]
[ Isidora stays back to care for Koikit, Peachkit, and Sparkkit. ]
[ Tipnose stays back during her pregnancy. ]

Mod Notes
[ Blizzardstream, Icefang, and Mila are more likely to catch large fish on patrols. ]
[ Cloudflower and Mila are able to teach two skills in one mentoring session, mainly a base skill and its advanced counterpart. ]
[ Isidora makes it less likely that kits will be stillborn, no matter what season it is. ]
[ Nour is more likely to bring in mollies when sent out on border patrols. ]
[ Newtpaw and Nour triple the amount of prey caught on hunting patrols. ]

[ I want either predators or nothing to be found on border patrols. ]
[ I don't want anyone to die on border or hunting patrols, but I am alright with any injuries.]

[ Emberpaw, Fallowpaw, Garlicpaw, Loonpaw, Martenpaw and Ruddpaw are now warriors: Embernose, Fallowstripe, Garlicflower, Loonfoot, Martennose and Ruddfang! ]
      [ Adderstream's patrol caught three large fish ]
      [ Barleystream's patrol caught two small fish and a large fish ]
      [ Bitternfoot's patrol caught three hares ]
      [ Applestar's patrol caught two mice and a stoat ]
      [ Argusclaw's patrol came across the scent of a badger family. They will need to keep a close eye out for the family and drive them out before the cubs are grown ]
      [ Dustleaf and Larknose gathered wild garlic, raspberry leaves and burdock ]
      [ Newtpaw and Rushpaw passed their final assessment, while Whimbrelpaw didn't finish all the required tasks on time. She will need to wait until next moon to take her assessment again ]
      [ Newtpaw and Rushpaw are now warriors: Newtflower and Rushfur! ]
      [ Cherryclaw is expecting kits! They are due in two moons. Rosie's spirit in Starclan is definitely pleased! ]
w0ah wrote:

cor・dil・le・ra: a system or group of paralle
        l mountain ranges together with the interveni
        ng plateaus and other features.
        ────────
        even in one of the most deserted places on e
        arth, where you’d least expect to find life so
        vibrant and thriving, there lies a hierarchy of
        felines that have been living in this range of
        mountains and peaks for generations upon ge
        nerations. they’ve created a system of dens
        and burrows to reside, found the areas wher
        e prey roams most prevalent, and raised thei
        r young to continue their legacies─passing th
        e traditions of their ancestors along with the
        m. this is no typical clan, though─they are d
        ifferent, and in ways you are about to see....

└──────────────┘

through the ridges cordilleraclan claims authority, a ca
        mp well-hidden in the valley between towering peaks li
        es as the clan's main stake of living. this valley is rich in
        healthy earth and lush vegetation, doing its job to keep
        those within out of sight of the many predators out and
        about. the clan's cats use their paws to move heaps of
        dirt from the sides of a tiny ridge with an exposed face
        or underneath rocks that prove sturdy enough to trust.
        these dens, often supported by the roots of plants and
        trees such as pine overhead, are shallow and just large
        enough to fit around one or two adult felines inside. w
        hen bareleaf arrives,the residents of these dens will dig
        a deeper chamber, lower within the earth where they c
        annot be exposed to the elements outside. ( 1, 2 )
        the mountain peaks slope down into a small, circular va
        lley where a large lake resides. this large body of water
        is often called jawtooth lake, named for its 'u' shape, w
        ith peaks forming the teeth that give it its appearance
        of a lower-jaw. jawtooth lake is also known for being a
        dangerous location unless a cat is well experienced in t
        he art of fishing and swimming, skills all cordilleraclan
        cats are expected to learn. ( 1, 2 )
        these ridges form a thick, massive barricade around a t
        hin river that snakes between the scattered ridges. not
        many dare to travel here, for the banks are too slim for
        one to follow its course safely. the small inlet into the
        ridges is often avoided and those who enter it enter at
        their own will. ( 1 )
        this area is secluded, surrounded by large mounds of st
        one and dirt, creating a cove that is often beautifully d

ecorated in flowers and its clear, aquamarine-blue wat
        ers. this area, however, is also a very sacred and spirit
        ual place for cordilleraclan. being the most open area
        of their territory, one who enters the cove in the even
        ing has a clear view of all the stars one could possibly
        see, the moon reflecting vibrantly on water. this is wh
        ere they communicate with their ancestors, asking for
        assistance when it is needed. ( 1 )
        this is the coast of cordilleraclan's territory. being a v
        ery hilly area, the landscape cuts off into cliffs and pl
        ateaus that block the seas from crashing into the land
        . the area is lush and green, covered in flowers when
        spring comes along. ( 1, 2 )
        cordilleraclan, being so secluded, is often more tied t
        o nature than others might stand.therefore, the old t
        radition of the totems have forever lasted within the
        clan. when a newborn kit is brought into the world, t
        he shaman will contact the spirits and determine wh
        at the animal of their spirit is. the stronger the anim
        al, or totem, the stronger or stronger-willed the cat i
        s believed to be. for example, a warrior of high powe
        r and strength might have the totem of a bear─wher
        eas a cat destined to become a queen or caretaker m
        ight have the totem of a mouse. the totem of a certa
        in cat is added to their formal name, serving as a sur
        name of the sorts. for example, a cat named “silvert
        ooth” with the totem of a fox would be named “silve
        rtooth, guided by the fox”. a totem's ability, as given
        to the cat, may also determine what their future ran
        k will be. a clever yet strong totem might be the des
        ired totem of a suitable leader, like an owl.

└───────────────────────────────┘
        may i request this cat as my leader?
        i will be bringing quill from my old clan

[ Cordilleraclan has been founded ]
      [ I will be your mod ]
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

[ the clan consumes two birds and two voles
goldleaf and mousepaw search for kitting herbs
adderpaw takes her warrior assessment
roseclaw teaches cormorantpaw hunting
lionheart's border patrol: ashenstrike, dusklight, wolverinejaw, sedgefire, meadowfang
flintburr's border patrol: burningcloud, novella, stonepatch, grouseclaw, burrcall
dustfang's hunting patrol: dawnblossom, halfpond, boulderflame, flowershine, woodbloom - fields
longriver's hunting patrol: harrierstreak, hawkthorn, sootface, squirrelwhisker, willowthroat - forest ]

[ Goldleaf and Mousepaw gathered fennel, raspberry leaves and chervil ]
      [ Adderpaw passed her final assessment with flying colors! ]
      [ Cormorantpaw learned the Hunt skill! ]
      [ Lionheart's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Flintburr's patrol found an apprentice ]
      [ Dustfang's patrol caught two birds ]
      [ Longriver's patrol caught a rabbit and a vole ]
Zelos Wilder wrote:

New cats/rank up:
--> Maplecloud's kits are named Ashkit, Flowerkit, and Emberkit... Flowerkit did not make it.
--> Daisypaw tries a second attempt at her warrior assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Daisypatch.
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Scorchstar goes to the Moonpool and requests a medicine cat apprentice for Nettleblaze.
--> Robinbreeze, Snowflower, Firesong, Pikewhisker, Hazelstream, and Daisypaw go hunting.
-->
-->

Training:
--> Cinderpaw and Slatepaw train in fighting. Peachfrost oversees their training.
--> Sparkpaw and Otterpaw train in stealth. Cricketheart and Thornstrike oversee the training.
--> Ferretpaw tries again in hunting. Appleclaw oversees her training.

Mates/Kits:
-->

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes one mouse and one rabbit [4 servings]
-->
-->

[ Luckily, Daisypaw passes her final assessment this time! ]
      [ Daisypaw is now a warrior: Daisypatch! ]
      [ Starclan has granted Scorchstar's wish and has sent Shiningclan a medicine cat apprentice ]
      [ Robinbreeze's patrol caught three small fish ]
      [ Cinderpaw and Slatepaw learned the Fight skill ]
      [ Sparkpaw and Otterpaw learned the Stealth skill ]
      [ Ferretpaw finally learned the Hunt skill! ]
silver ~ wrote:
Image Image

[ cascadefur names her kits cypresskit and jasminekit ]
[ sorreltail spotted the loner trying to hunt a shrew, upon walking over she scared off his prey earning an annoyed glance for the tom, which was a replaced by a slightly frighten one when kestrelstar and poppyflame joined her. after a few minutes of chatting the tom introduced himself as a hawk, when kesterlstar offered to let him join he accepted and was rennamed hawkpounce ]
[ drizzlepelt calls back her children to find two older kits along with her own, they say there names are pansykit and cranekit and that they came for a disbanded clan, lilacclan. ]
[ an apprentice named caesar was found by buzzardshadow and echoshade wandering into clan territory. when receiving the offer from kestrelstar to join, he accepts but, is adamant about his keeping his name -which was fine by the leader- and is mentored to almondbark ]

[ kestrelstar promotes cobramask to deputy on account of her natural leadership and stern attitude ]

[ almondbark teaches caesar how to swim ]
[ pikeclaw teaches gobypaw how to swim ]

[ kestrelstar, poppyflame, cobramask, seawhisker and sorreltail go on a patrol ] *
[ brookheart , almondbark , moosetrail , hawkpounce and pikeclaw go hunting ]
[ ebonygaze, foxglove, galesong, buzzardshadow, and echoshade go hunting ]
[ heatherfrost searches for herbs ]

[ the clan eat a big fish and a small fish ]

[ Caesar and Cobypaw learned the Swim skill! ]
      [ Kestrelstar's patrol comes across a female and male badger, who seemed to be looking for places to set up their sett. The patrol fought them off successfully with the help of a former Woodlands warrior, but Kestrelstar ended up losing a life a few days later when his wounds became infected ]
      [ Brookheart's patrol caught two birds ]
      [ Ebonygaze's patrol caught two big fish ]
      [ Heatherfrost gathered ragwort leaves and horsetail ]
      [ Mod Note: It's totally fine!! ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:17 am

𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: 2

The howls of pain and endless flowing blood streams pained the swamps. There were mounds of bodies everywhere, some cats still clawing to freedom they would never reach. One tom of dirt covered ash made his way through the chaos, unfazed and glazed eyes towards the fires of hell. He didn't even flick an ear at the wailing cats, until a she-cat of clouds came up to him. She was not in pain and was a scar of purity in this place of darkness. The molly came up to the tom, sparkling blue pools so calm and comforting even faced at the strange green mistakes. Her gentle motions calmed the tom and left him in awe, fascinated by her. She came up to his side and whispered words of gold. "You've left us behind..."
Shadowstar
His cold eyes opened to see the sad swamp clearing surrounding him still. The darkness still encased the already dim environment as the sun reached out for yet another futile attempt at light. Shadowstar knew that the light would never last or reign victorious, it was always the promise of darkness somewhere. He heaved himself onto his paws and lumbered over to a still pond with moss and whatever that brown thing was floating in it. With a sigh he turned from the pond and began to take in the sights around them as they began to glow with the sun. He scoffed as he turned his gaze down once more and wandered away from the camp.
Reedface
The sun was already in the sky, still on the rise, when Reedface twitched his whiskers with the beat his eyes opened. He lifted his head, let out a yawn, and looked around. Alone. It figures, he expected as much from the cold forced greeting he got from his leader not so long ago. He rose to his paws and took in the sight of the excuse for a camp. Why did he decide to force his way in? The meeting flashed in his mind as he thought of it...
Ears perked as the sound of sloshing mud sounded close by. Reedface journeyed to the sound when he heard it with excitment in his heart. When he saw the black with brown speckled tom he glowed with joy. Finally, another cat! He noted the tom's ear turning to him but the cat not actually turning to see him. Maybe he thought it was one of those pesky swamp snakes?
"Hello! My name i-"
"Shut it. Back off."
Odd. Maybe he just had a bad night's of sleep? "Ahem. I'm Reedface, what's your name?"
Silence. Okay... maybe this cat just wanted to silently invite him? "Do you have a clan?"
"Not for you."
"What do you mean? I am a strong warrior and promise to work for my place!"
The cat finally turned to acknowledge Reedface. "Listen, Reedface, if you want my company fine but don't expect contact. Camp is a few deer leagues past the twisted willow, with the great oak in the middle. Good luck finding it and now leave. Me. Be."
He turned again and disappeared into the bushes.
Reedface shook his head. Even if his leader was cold he needed a clan. A swamp with crocodiles and snakes twice his size was not great for a lone cat. He decided to go hunt, hopefully to get more food.

Sun began to set and the two toms were finally reunited. "Shadowstar?" Reedface called skittishly, not wanting to be run out of the camp for trying to speak to his leader. "What?" he groaned, glaring eyes now turned onto Reedface.
"Uhm... are there any other cats in the clan?"
"No."
"Oh... well who will be deputy?"
"No one. We won't have any deputies, now go away."
Shadowstar turned into a small opening in the tree as if the news was common knowledge. Why is there no deputy?! What if Shadowstar dies, who will organize patrols, how will the clan continue? His stomach turned with fear. Starclan has left this leader, that's the only answer. Maybe next moon he can solve this...

[Shadowstar patrols the boarders]
[Shadowstar hunts]
[Reedface hunts]

Leader:
          Shadowstar | 73 moons | Male | 🌿

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Reedface | 58 moons | Male | 🌿

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x0 | 1 servings
    Toad | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Galipaygo on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me