Dapplewish | 59 moons| She-cat | X |
Image | Due
Fennelclaw | 59 moons | Tom | X
Minnowtail |59 moons | Tom | X

Torkit | 2 moons | She-cat | X
Mischiefkit | 2 moons | She-cat | X
Fauna | 1 moons | She-cat |X
Sootkit | 0 moons | Tom | X

-Fennelclaw, Silvertail and Minnowtail are now elders.
-Dapplewish is having kits!!
-Blossomstar and Midnightwish go on a border patrol. Dapplebreeze and Boulderfang go on the second border patrol. Lilypetal and Goosefeather go on 2 hunting patrols.
-There's a new prophecy!!: "Beware the roar of the wave," given by Stripepaw.
-Graykit, Twokit, Spotkit and Gingerkit become apprentices. Their mentors are Stormclaw, Rossclaw, Duskstrike and Stormwhisker.
-Snowdusk joins the clan!
-Gingerpaw learns how to heal wounds.
-My clan uses 8 servings.
-During the tsunami that drove off WhisperClan once again, they have lost: mbercloud, Quickflash, Dapplebreeze, Boulderfang, Minnowclaw, Coalpelt, Silvertail, Ashpaw, Pouncepaw, Creamwhisker, Waspbeetle, Hazeltail, Daisyfeather and Flameleaf. They have also lost all their herbs and prey.
-Stormclaw of WhisperClan and Tumblejaw of QuickClan try for kits.
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:03 am, edited 14 times in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Kazin » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:47 am

Number of Cats: 013| 05 ♂ | 08 ♀ | 3 servings needed next serving needed at 14

"Otterkit, come on! You have to keep up!" Sparkkit was unrelenting, even though the young brown tom was moons younger than him. Sparkkit had found another boy who had energy, and Sparkkit wanted to play!

Lagging behind, tiring easily, Otterkit did not reply to Sparkkit, stopping where he was and flopping down onto the floor. Somewhere from within, a soft meow echoed through the darkening camp.

"I think you've played with him enough, Sparkkit," Otterkit's mother said from where she hovered over her son. She easily scooped up the small tom, beckoning for Sparkkit to follow her as well. He gave a small huff of impatience, but decided it would be in his best interest to follow the new mother back to the nursery. It was getting dark, and he knew his mother would chastise him if he was out late again. He didn't want to be grounded, not allowed to explore anymore, so he slowly made his way back, letting his fluffy tail drag on the ground.

Firesong greeted the returners with a soft meow. A little ways away, Cinderkit and Slatekit were playing with a ball of fuzzy moss, batting it back and forth to each other and running after it when someone kicked it too far. Ferretkit, Otterkit's sister, sat watching them and cheering for either one. Sparkkit didn't quit understand how the scoring worked, but he knew he wanted to get that ball of moss. Slowly, he put himself into a crouch, watching with wide eyes as Cinderkit flicked the ball too far for Slatekit to reach. Silently, Sparkkit raced past the queens and pounced on the moss, latching his four feet into it and batting at it with his paws.

The three watching she-kits gave a squeak of surprise as Sparkkit raced in, watching in awe at his marvelous pounce. Even Firesong, who had seen what he was about to do, was surprised at just how agile her kit was, when he was still three moons away from being an apprentice. He'll certainly make quite the formidable opponent, she thought to herself, watching as Sparkkit was accepted into the game and Ferretkit started cheering for him instead.

-----

"You have to make sure your tail stays down, remember?" Scorchstar was out with Maplepaw, using a small clearing next to the camp to practice her hunting skills. Even though she had shown great promise, and has shown that she would be able to hunt well, Maplepaw had asked for an extra practice with her hunting stances. Scorchstar had assigned her to go out and hunt with all the warriors, and despite her excitement, there was a lot of nervous energy buried in there.

Maplepaw nodded, silently letting her tail fall back to the ground, but not completely - making sure it hovered. Scorchstar nodded to himself at her technique, making note that she would do just fine with the warriors out hunting. She would hold her own, and he wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to catch the most prey. Robinbreeze was great at catching birds, and Pikewhisker was unusually good at running after rabbits despite his bigger size, but Maplepaw would be able to do it all, Scorchstar thought. She had speed, agility, and the tracking skills necessary to catch a variety of prey.

"You'll do just fine when you go out hunting with the rest of them," Scorchstar praised her, giving her a soft tap with his tail. "You are fretting about nothing, you goof."

Maplepaw ducked her head, the praise making her feel very happy. "That means a lot, Scorchstar. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't embarass myself out there. I mean, my father had been trying to get me to hunt since I was a small kit, and I never really picked up on it. So I'm glad that I was finally able to get somewhere, that's all. I was worried that I was broken or damaged, that I'd never learn how to hunt correctly."

"You were young," Scorchstar said. "I am fairly certain no kit has the ability to hunt right after he can open his eyes."

"Unless you are Sparkkit," Maplepaw muttered, remembering how he had pounced on her tail not that long ago, leaving it sore for a while. "He's a natural born hunter."

Scorchstar blinked in surprise, not really noticing how much more agile he was than his sisters. Maplepaw had a point... Scorchstar called it time for ended the training, thinking it was time to recruit more Clan members. He left Maplepaw at the camp entrance, saying how he wanted to get out before the hunting patrol left, and hopefully get back in time to guard the camp while they were gone. Maplepaw nodded in acknowledgement, making her way over to the nursery to play with the small kits. She could see Sparkkit causing mayhem again, and she loved helping out Firesong and Hazelstream - they were very kind to her, and she hoped that when she grew to be a warrior she would be as kind and gentle as they were to every other cat in the Clan.

New cats:
--> The new queen is named Hazelstream, and her kits are Ferretkit and Otterkit.

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Robinbreeze, Pikewhisker, Peachfrost and Maplepaw hunt
-->

Training:
--> Scorchstar trains with Maplepaw

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 1 bird
--> Scorchstar goes to the Moonpool to request a warrior (possibly a deputy?)

Leader:
          Scorchstar | 31 moons | ♂ |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Nettleblaze | 55 moons | ♂ |

Warriors:
          Pikewhisker | 37 moons | ♂ |
          Peachfrost | 55 moons | ♀ |
          Robinbreeze | 22 moons | ♀ |

Apprentices:
          Maplepaw | 10 moons | ♀ |

Queens:
          Firesong | 36 moons | ♀ |
          Hazelstream | 28 moons | ♀ |

Kits:
          Sparkkit | 3 moons | ♂ |
          Cinderkit | 3 moons | ♀ |
          Slatekit | 3 moons | ♀ |
          Ferretkit | 1 moons | ♀ |
          Otterkit | 1 moons | ♂ |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x1 |
    Beech Leaves x1 |
    Borage x1 | More milk for Queens, brings down fever
    Burdock x1 | Rat bites, infections/sores
    Catmint x1 | Greencough/Whitecough
    Chervil x1 | infected wounds, bellyache, or kitting.
    Fennel x1 | hip pain
    Feverfew x1 | Fever, chills, aches and pains.
    Poppy seeds x1 | Helps sleep, eases shock/pain.
    Ragwort x1 | Extra strength
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Painkiller, bleeding during kitting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 6 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings [1 being eaten]
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
    Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Scorchstar | Maplepaw | 3 | H, St., Sw., F, T
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates / Family:
    Scorchstar and Firesong | Sparkkit, Cinderkit, Slatekit
    Pikewhisker x ??? | Maplepaw
    Parents/mates | Kits
Last edited by Kazin on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frankie (dup) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Number of Cats: Total: 22 Female: 09 Male: 09 Genderfluid: 02 Agender: 02
Servings: 17/5 needed
Next Moonpool Visit: whenever!
Mod: clarke kom skaikru
Font Credit: Tahu!
Archive:

Applecloud shuddered slightly as he crawled across the branch, hugging the wooden grooves as he inched his way towards a bird perched on the branch. His heart thumped in his chest - he was the first to admit that he wasn't the best hunter, and the rest of his patrol mates were down at the river - apparently, they found it easier to fish, because they could just sit and wait for the fish to come by, and then snatch them up. It was boring, boring work, but they almost always caught something in leaf-bare.

But he found the work at the river boring, and it hurt his paws and legs to break through the ice.

Ceasing his internal monologue, Applecloud finally worked up the courage to jump a little, and his paws skidded on the tree before he stumbled, toppling slightly to the left, and when he tried to right himself he fell to the right. He stumbled awkwardly, standing upright on the tree.

Although he thought he'd missed it, Applecloud quickly realized that he'd been falling for less time that he'd thought and the bird was within reach.

He bounced up, grasping the bird with his teeth. He stumbled, skidding to the left before finally righting himself for the second, terrifying time, and he lept down several branches before lamping with a soft thump in the snow.

He beamed, picking himself out of the snow an showing the bird to his clanmates.

Having, for once, having nothing to show for their work at the river, his clanmates congratulated him as they headed back to camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Three. Whole. Squirrels.

Swiftheart laughed in disbelief as he realized the wonderful catches his clanmates had caught. They'd headed deep into the forest, closer to the northern border, where there were no bordering clans and so they could go over that border if they so wished. It was nice to have more open area to hunt, and that was probably why they caught so much good prey.

His shoulders relaxed as they made their way back to camp, and for once, Swiftheart had no worries about leaf-bare. It would likely let up soon, and they were catching enough play to hold them over until newleaf.

And for thank, he thanked StarClan.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sagestar and the rest of her patrol walked around their territory, checking every border for the scents of other cats, watching out for animals, and looking for cats who appeared interested in joining.

Sitting patiently at their Eastern border were two dark grey cats, who started yowling loudly the second they spotted the patrol.

Sagestar blinked in surprise, but she and the others on the patrol turned to each other, blinking wildly in confusion.

They headed over to the two cats, and they started speaking at the same time.
"Hello! We're siblings and we wanna join! Can we please join? Please please please!?'

The others on the patrol glanced at each other, confused, but did eventually nod and bring the two new cats into their ranks, as Lavendercloud and Sootheart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey, uh, Sagestar?"
"Yes?"
"Well, um, I just came back from collecting feverfew and well, I was thinking that Palekit could be a medicine cat?"
"Do you think he wants to? Has he asked to?""
"Yes. I think he wants to, at least. I didn't ask because I didn't want to get his hopes up if you said no.""

Sagestar shrugged.
"Well, why not go ask him? If he says he wants to, then sure! If not, he'll be a warrior apprentice like his siblings."

Briarleaf beamed.
"Thank you so much!"

With that, she raced off to ask Palekit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey, Palekit?'
"Wha?"
"Would you like to be my apprentice?"
"Yes! Yes, I do! I really wanna be your apprentice can I please be your apprentice?'"

Briarleaf laughed heartily at the little kit's enthusiasm.

With a smile spreading across her face, Briarleaf scampered off to tell Sagestar the news.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copperpaw beamed as she climbed down the tree.
It'd taken her some time, but she'd finally successfully climbed up and down a few trees and as such, had passed the training.

Dunnockpelt congratulated her on the training, and she bounded back to camp with a bright, joyous smile on her face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cloudpaw bounced excitedly on her feet. She had just gotten her mentor - Dusttail, and she was super duper excited!
"I'm gonna be the best warrior ever!"

Daisypaw bounded up to her, beaming.
"Nooope! I'm gonna be the best warrior in history!"

The two playfully argued for a bit, before finally agreeing on one thing.
"Palepaw's gonna be the best medicine cat ever!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey, Linnetwhisker?'

Applecloud poked his head into his partner's den, and he heard a low purr from them.
"What is it?"

"I - well - I want to be mates. And - and maybe have kits? I really wanna have kits, do you want to have kits?"'

There was a short pause, and for one horrifying moment, Applecloud worried that he'd be turned down.
"...I do too!"

Applecloud's face lit up and he gave his new mate a lick on their cheek, smiling broadly.

His anxieties were at rest.

[Fresh-Kill: x1 bird is added to the fresh-kill pile]
[Fresh Kill: x3 squirrels are added to the fresh-kill pile]
[New Cat: Lavendercloud joins the clan!]
[New Cat: Sootheart joins the clan!]
[Medicine: x1 feverfew added to medicine store!]
[Rank-up: Cloudkit becomes Cloudpaw and becomes a warrior apprentice. She is apprenticed to Dusttail]
[Rank-up: Daisykit becomes Daisypaw and becomes a warrior apprentice. He is apprenticed to Ashnose]
[Rank-up: Palekit becomes Palepaw and become a medicine cat apprentice. He is apprenticed to Briarleaf]
[Relationships: Applecloud and Linnetwhisker become mates and try for kits!]
[Hunting: Ashnose, Dunnockpelt, Copperpaw, Swiftheart, and Pearfoot go hunting]
[Hunting: Sootheart, Mallowcloud, Linnetwhisker, and Applecloud also hunt]
[Patrol: Smokeface, Lavendercloud, Dusttail, Sagestar, Cloudpaw, and Wasppelt patrol]
[Training: Dunnockpelt trains Copperpaw in running!]
[Training: Dusttail and Ashnose train Cloudpaw and Daisypaw hunting]
[Training: Briarleaf trains Palepaw basic healing knowledge]
[Herbs: Briarleaf and Palepaw hunt for herbs]
[Food: x5 servings are consumed. (x1 bird and x1 squirrel)]
[OOC: woah that's so many events]

Leader:
          Sagestar | 38m | Female | 🐱

Deputy:
          Mallowcloud | 32m | Male | 🐱

Medicine Cat:
          Briarleaf | 48m | Female | 🐱

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Palepaw | 6m | Male | 🐱

Warriors:
          Wasppelt | 38m | Female | 🐱
          Dunnockpelt | 25m | Genderfluid (AMAB) | 🐱
          Dusttail | 33m | Male | 🐱
          Ashnose | 25m | Female | 🐱
          Smokeface | 35m | Agender (AMAB) | 🐱
          Applecloud | 18m | Male | 🐱
          Linnetwhisker | 18m | Agender (AFAB) | 🐱
          Swiftheart | 17m | Male | 🐱
          Pearfoot | 30m | Male | 🐱
          Firefoot | 54m | Genderfluid (AFAB) | 🐱
          Lavendercloud | 23m | Female | 🐱
          Sootheart | 23m | Male | 🐱

Apprentices:
          Copperpaw | 10m | Female | 🐱
          Cloudpaw | 6m | Female | 🐱
          Daisypaw | 6m | Male | 🐱
          Palepaw | 6m | Male | 🐱

Queens:
          Campionclaw | 40m | Female | 🐱
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Diverkit | 3m | Female | 🐱

Elders:
          Eveningflower | 89m | Male | 🐱
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name (open) | Username

Enemy Clans

Borders
    North | Clan Name (open) | Username
    East | Clan Name (open) | Username
    South | Clan Name (open) | Username
    West | Clan Name (open) | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (x2)| Eaten to cure whitecough and greencough
    Cobwebs (x2) | Put onto a wound to stop or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones
    Comfrey (x2) Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, used for itching, for inflammation on stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, and used for burns.
    Coltsfoot (x1) Chewed into a pulp and then eaten to cure shortness of breath. Can also heal cracked or sore pads.
    Dandelion (x1) | Used to heal bee stings or used as a painkiller
    Feverfew (x1) | Eaten to reduce body temperature, heal aches and pains, and cure headaches
    Dock (x4) Soothes scrathes, sore paw pads, or can be placed along the lining of a nest to soothe wounds during sleep.
    Lovat (x1) | Helps to cure coughs if combinded with bright-eye.
    Mint (x1) | Used to remove the scent of death from a body
    Raspberry Leaves (x1) | Used as a painkiller, or to stop bleeding
    Rosemary (x1) | Masks the scent of a dead body.
    Rush (x1) | Binds broken bones

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Minnows | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Dunnockpelt | Copperpaw | 4 (one failed) | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing
    Dusttail | Cloudpaw | 0 | skills
    Ashnose | Daisypaw | 0 | skills
    Briarleaf | Palepaw | 0 | skills

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Wasppelt and ? | Applecloud
    ? and ? | Linnetwhisker
    ? and ? | Swiftpaw
    Campionclaw and ? | Cloudpaw, Daisypaw, Palepaw
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

steamclan reply

Postby ashton. » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:14 am

SteamKatrione

• roachtrack's hunting patrol caught a pigeon, a squirrel, and a rabbit!
• tunamouth's border patrol found an ironclaw!
• bitterstem found catchweed and parsley!
• starclan sends a ironpath guard!
• palmettowing is expecting kits! they are due in two moons.

[ ahh sorry for the wait, kat! yesterday was really busy for me. ]
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Number of Cats: 52

maybe write later

[Acornclan consumes a bird and 3 squirrels (9 servings)]
[Pale-eyes goes into labor. Rabbitnose assist]
[Strawberrypaw, Cedarpaw, Cloudpaw and Shadepaw take their warriors assessment]
[Beaverpaw, Hazelpaw, Lilypaw and Cherrypaw train with their mentors]
[Birdstar, Blackwing, Mosspaw and Cloverstep hunt]
[Cowpelt, Ivyflower, Brightskip and Tigertuft hunt]
[Greypatch, Stormpetal, Mousewish and Fernfrost patrol]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 67 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 67 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 69 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Dapplecloud | 62 moons | she-cat | X
    Whitecoal | 87 moons | tom | X
    Cloverstep | 60 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 49 moons | she-cat | X
    Greypatch | 42 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 53 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 49 moons | she-cat | X
    Dustbreeze | 41 moons | tom | X
    Cowpelt | 42 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 69 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 32moons | she-cat | X
    Mousewish | 69 moons | tom | X
    Rainpuddle | 62 moons | she-cat | X
    Mothdapple | 57 moons | she-cat | X
    Flakeheart | 28 | she-cat | X
    Bloomseed | 27 moons | she-cat | X
    Foxfang | 27 moons | tom | X
    Blackwing | 24 moons | tom X
    Hailmask | 24 moons | tom | X (Neutered)
    Stormpetal | 24 moons | she-cat | X
    Bearbrook | 49 moons | tom | X
    Smallsky | 24 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollymist | 24 moons | she-cat | X
    Flintstripe | 20 moons | she-cat | X
    Brightskip | 20 moons | tom | X
    Twigcatcher | 37 moons | tom | X
    Birchleaf | 42 moons | tom | X
    Fernfrost | 16 moons | she-cat | X
    Ivyflower | 16 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
    Strawberrypaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
    Cedarpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
    Cloudpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
    Beaverpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
    Shadepaw | 13 moons | tom | X
    Hazelpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
    Lilypaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
    Mosspaw | 8 moons | tom | X
    Cherrypaw | 7 moons | tom | X

Queens:
    Blossomberry| 41 moons | she-cat| X
    Snowbriar | 42 moons | she-cat | X
    Pale-eyes | 33 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
    Silentkit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
    Frostkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
    Silverkit | 0 moons | tom | X
    Echokit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
    Sheepkit | 0 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Drizzlepool | 106 moons | tom | X
    Songfeather | 105 moons | she-cat | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Southwest | Blueclan | five.six.seven

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Broom |x2| Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x2 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x0| stops infection
    Dock |x1| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x2 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Goatweed |x1| Eases grief
    Goldenrod |x0| Good for healing wounds
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x1| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x1 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x4 | 1 servings
    Vole | x4| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Flakeheart | Strawberrypaw | 4| Tactic, stalking, climbing, hunting
    Cloverstep | Cedarpaw | 4 | Tactic, stalking, battle, climbing
    Cinderflight | Cloudpaw | 4 | Hunting, stalking, fishing, fighting
    Appleblaze | Beaverpaw | 3 | Hunting, stalking, battle
    Cowpelt | Shadepaw | 4 | Stalking, tactics, hunting, climbing
    Bloomseed | Hazelpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Stormpetal | Lilypaw | 1 | Hunting
    Blackwing | Mosspaw | 2 | Hunting, climbing
    Bramblestep | Cherrypaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X
    Flamebelly | murdered | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxfang and Bloomseed
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackwing, Hailmask, Stormpetal, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallsky and Hollymist
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud | Strawberrypaw and Cedarpaw
    Bearbrook and ??? | Cloudpaw, Beaverpaw and Shadepaw
    Greypatch and Blossomberry | Silentkit
    Birchleaf and Snowbriar | Frostkit, Silverkit, Echokit and Sheepkit
    Pale-eyes and ??? | Hazelpaw and Lilypaw
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:51 am

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 43
toms: 21 | mollies: 22
lasair's group

cait huffed, her paw pads were starting to get sore from the furious walking in circles in her den. her mind was full of angry questions. why hadn't starclan told her of this cruel murderer? it felt like starclan was always by her side, to help her lead robinclan but now she felt alone. she didn't want to speak to them now. if only starclan had told her than this wouldn't have happened?

"cait, you have to calm down. i understand that a lot has happened but you can't keep getting yourself stressed or angered. you're kitting next moon, remember that." rós meowed, réalta had been trying to scout out better spots for herbs so rós was put in charge of keeping watch of every cat. every single cat was iffy ever since lasair's exile so someone had to watch everyones stress.

"i can't just sit around while i know starclan has technically ditched our clan." the older molly snapped, rós could see the tiredness, stress and fear in cait's eyes. "i'm sorry." cait shook her head, letting out a long sigh. "can you send oighir to me, please?" cait asked, sitting down in her nest. rós nodded slowly before turning away.

-

oíche trembled as he padded through robinclan territory. the cold season should have been over but it was instead just getting worse. falling snow clung to his pelt and it felt like his paws were going to fall off with how cold they were. fómhar had complained to oighir about how she saw an orange pelt glimmering against the snow while she was sitting in a tree trying to avoid her den mates and since oighir was busy talking to cait, the issue fell on oíche.

"i'm going to loose my paws before i even figure this out.." oíche mumbled, his jaw chattered from the cold and whenever he breathed out he could see his ice cold breathe. he knew their daughter was probably just seeing things or mistook the brown fur of a squirrel as orange fur but he couldn't let their daughter down.

he placed his paw down and felt ice cold under him, moving the snow out of the way he saw pure ice. a good thick layer of it. the waterfall had frozen over. he looked around him, there had been paw steps on the other side of the waterfall. 3 very defined trials and 1 barely visible. as he padded closer, he noticed droplets of blood around the trails. sniffing at the drops, he guessed that it was cat blood.

all of a sudden oíche felt heavy and his head pounded. his paws began to sting as he stared up at the sky. "the sky will turn to blood and hearts will break and weep." a voice called out before he fell awkwardly onto his side.

[ oighir, stoirm, caonach, snowtuft, adhmad and seabhac hunt ]
[ oíche, úll, seabhac, carraig, cloch and fuinseog hunt ]
[ dramhaíl, óir, farraige, seabhac, solas and duilleog patrol ]
[ sneachta, darach, ghrian, oighir, stoirm and oíche patrol ]
[ réalta, ádh and rós go herb hunting ]

[ tíogair trains with sioc - endurance ]
[ úll trains with seabhac instead of branar - endurance ]
[ cré-umha trains with snowtuft - combat ]

[ ádh becomes a full medicine cat ]

[ robinclan eat 2 sparrows and a mouse ]

(notes; hope its okay but i would like if for the next few moons the clan caught no prey, i'll notify you when i want this to change)

Leader:
        cait | 57m | molly | x | kitting 1 moon
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
        oighir | 53m | tom | x

Medicine Cat:
        réalta | 48m | molly | x
        rós | 16m | molly | x

Medicine Cat Apprentices:
        ádh | 14m | molly | x

Warriors:
        oíche | 37m | tom | x
        stoirm | 40m | tom | x
        duilleog | 25m | tom | x
        snowtuft | 25m | molly | x
        adhmad | 35m | tom | x
        solas | 25m | molly | x
        sioc | 68m | tom | x
        seabhac | 55m | molly | x
        branar | 43m | molly | x | 1 moon rest
        ghrian | 64m | tom | x
        darach | 27m | molly | x
        ómra | 43m | molly | x
        caonach | 35m | molly | x
        sneachta | 18m | molly | left
        bán | 18m | tom | right
        óir | 17m | molly | x
        coirt | 78m | molly | x
        gloine | 40m | tom | x
        sciathán | 54m | tom | x
        carraig | 15m | tom | x
        cloch | 14m | tom | x
        fuinseog | 14m | molly | x
        xx- mute
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Apprentices:
        fiáin | 12m | tom | x | 2 moons rest
        tíogair | 12m | tom | x
        úll | 12m | molly | x
        cré-umha | 11m | tom | x

Queens:
        gualaigh | 28m | molly | x
        farraige | 66m | molly | x
        dramhaíl | 40m | molly | x
        scamall | 25m | molly | x

Kits:
        scréachóg | 5m | tom | x
        marmair | 5m | molly | x
        fómhar | 5m | tom | x
        snáthaid | 0m | molly | x
        scáth | 0m | tom | x
        eitilt | 0m | tom | x
        xx- deaf
        péine | 0m | tom | x

Elders:
        fíochmhar | 134m | tom | x
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2
    comfrey | x0
    dock leaf | x0
    honey | x1
    horsetail | x0
    chamomile | x1
    rush | x1
    lavender | x3
    sweet-sedge | x1
    poppyseed | x1
    burnet | x1
    foxglove seeds | x1
    bindweed | x0
    mint | x2
    water hemlock | x1
    dried oak leaves | x1
    thyme | x1
    goldenrod | x0
    tormentil | x4
    marigold | x0
    sorrel | x2
    lungwort | x1
    juniper berries | x2
    ragwort leaves | x1
    celandine | x0
    bright-eye | x3
    feverfew | x1
    alder bark | x1
    heather nectar | x1
    burdock root | x0
    willow bark | x1
    wild garlic | x1
    stick | x1
    lamb's ear | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x10 | 1 serving
    vole | x9 | 1 serving
    shrew | x9 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    stoat | x10 | 2 servings
    sparrow | x8 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    réalta | ádh | 6 | herb recognition, herb application, poisons, binding broken bones, diseases, defense
    seabhac | fiáin | 4 | hunting, combat, climbing, balance
    sioc | tíogair | 5 | hunting, combat, climbing, balance, navigation
    branar | úll | 5 | hunting, combat, climbing, balance, navigation
    snowtuft | cré-umha | 2 | navigation, hunting

Deceased Cats:
airgead | murdered by lasair | 107m at death
ciaróg | drowned by lasair | 4m at death
foraoise | poisoned by lasair | 63m at death
súiche | stillborn | 0m at death
deataigh | murdered by lasair | 44m at death

Family:
farraige and unknown | sneachta and bán
deataigh and unknown | ádh, ciaróg, cloch and fuinseog
ómra and unknown | tíogair, úll and (FOSTER) fiáin
caonach and unknown | carraig and (FOSTER) cré-umha
farraige and foraoise | súiche, marmair and scréachóg
oighir and oíche (surr. gualaigh) | fómhar
dramhaíl and stoirm | snáthaid and scáth
scamall and unknown | eitilt and péine
Name and Name | Kits
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:30 am

Image xx Image
number of cats: 21

the nursery was filled with affectionate chatter, the two sister had spent the days since cascadefur came to the clan catching each other up on many moons of there life. drizzlepelt talked about her old mate, coming to the clan, and her kits (which at the moment were being watched by skye) while, cascadefur talked about wild stories about her loner life and her romances.

"so....do you like-like anybody in the clan?" cascadefur mewed.

"i have a m-" drizzlepelt had to stop herself when she realized what she beginning to say. "erg- I mean no..." it was weird taking about looking for mates when there was still some part of subconscience that didn't come to terms to milo's death. beside that she had kits, and all of her attention was going on them. cascadefur's fur cheeky grin made drizzlepelt groan in annoyance, not that she was surprised.

"uh-ha" cascadefur purred with amusement, her voice has low and teasing "you know I'm takin' that as a yes, right?" drizzlepelt ducked her head deciding what she was more embarrassed for: her sister behavior, her answer or the fact she didn't see this coming.

===============

galepaw's patched fur rippled with new stripes as she roamed through the dim forest. a tri-colored head raised ahead meeting her with mischievous green eyes, foxglove she thought to herself. she was one of the newer members that had came from another clan and had quickly found her way into the ranks of their group.

"buzzardpaw and echoshade will be here soon" galepaw spoke answering the question she knew would come "buzzardpaw had a hard time convincing brookheart to let him go and echoshade had to back him up" she taunted, foxglove smirked. they both knew it was an excuse, pretty sorry one at that.

"" buzzardpaw

"I guess I'm just feeling nostalgic because of our warrior assignments" galepaw purred

""

===============

-something before this -

"but, drizzlepelt... I'm not ready to be a mom" cascadefur breathed panic in her eyes

"calm down" drizzlepelt said in a calming motherly tone "you'll be fine"

[the writing is a wip]

[ the loner is named seawhisker and the queen is renamed cascadefur ]
[ foxglove and sorreltail join the clan ]

[ cascadefur is kitting (father), heatherfrost helps ]
[ pikeclaw trains gobypaw in hunting ]
[ buzzardpaw and galepaw take there warrior assignments if they are successful there names will be buzzardshadow and galesong ]
[ kestrelstar, poppyflame and sorreltail go on a patrol ]
[ brookheart and echoshade go on a patrol ]
[ ebonygaze, foxglove and almondbark go hunting ]
[ moosetrail and cobramask go hunting ]

[ the clan eats two shrews and one frog]

leader:
          kestrelstar | 30 m. | ♂ |

deputy:
          none

medicine cat:
          heatherfrost | 37 m. | ♀ |

warriors:
          echoshade | 19 m.| ♀ |
          seawhisker | 26 m. | ♂ |
          poppyflame | 28 m. | ♀ |
          foxglove | 28 m.| ♀ |
          brookheart | 30 m. | ♀ |
          cobramask | 30 m. | ♀ |
          sorreltail | 30 m. | ♀ |
          ebonygaze | 32 m. | ♂ |
          moosetrail | 38 m. | ♀ |
          almondbark | 44 m. | ♂ |
          pikeclaw | 49 m. | ♂ |

apprentices:
          buzzardpaw | 12 m. | ♂ |
          galepaw | 12 m. | ♀ |
          gobypaw | 7 m.| ♂ |

queens:
          drizzlepelt | 46 m. | ♀ |
          alderkit and dahilakit
          cascadefur | 40 m. | ♀ |
          kitting now!

kits:
          alderkit | 2 m. | ♂ |
          dahliakit | 2 m. | ♀ |

elders:
          skye | 132 m. | ♂ |
    Ally Clans:
    none

enemy clans
    none

borders
    north | unknown
    north west | open sea
    north east | unknown
    east | unknown
    south | unknown
    south west | graveclan (scarlet_wolf)
    south east | unknown
    west | open sea

medicine store

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    frog | x1 | 1 servings
    small fish | x2 | 2 servings
    big fish | x2 | 3 servings
    birds | x2 | 3 servings
    = 16 servings ( 3 eaten )

mentors:
    cobramask | galepaw | 4 | hunting, swimming, combat, stealth
    brookheart | buzzardpaw | 4 | hunting, swimming, combat, stealth
    pikeclaw | gobypaw | 1 | combat

deceased cats:
    none

family:
    snowball (♀) and unnamed (♂) | kestrelstar + brookheart
    unknown (♀) and unknown (♂) | galepaw + buzzardpaw

adult ref :: buzzardpaw (buzzard) | galepaw (galesong) | gobypaw (gobyfire) | alderkit (alder-)| dahilakit (dahila-)
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:18 am

Meadowclan

Number of Cats: 12

ashton. wrote:• newtclaw's hunting patrol caught a mouse and a rat!
• mousestar found a potential deputy!
• nettleleaf found cobwebs and ragwort leaves!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Let all cats old enough to cross the fields gather here among the bales for a Clan Meeting!" Mousestar's voice rang out across the barn, drawing the attention of the cats. The excitement was palpable as Newtclaw's kits were lined up, ready for their apprenticeship ceremony. The adult cats gathered at Mousestar's other side and she took a deep breath, beginning the ceremony as she had practiced.
"Starclan, heed my words. These young cats are about to take the next step in their life. Guide them as they are set on the path they will take through it. Guide them through their training and keep them safe while they learn how to be full warriors of Meadowclan." She turned to the first kit, beckoning him forward with a flick of her tail. "Foxkit, do you pledge to listen and learn the ways of a warrior, to try your hardest to follow the rules laid before you?"
The tiny tom lifted his head and met her gaze. "I do," he mewed, voice clear and steady.
Mousestar nodded. "Then, until you have recieved your warrior name, I hereby name you Foxpaw. Your mentor will be Magpiecloud." She nodded to the newest addition to the Clan, a strong, fluffy cat originally named Magnus who she had met at the northern border. He seemed a good hearty sort of warrior, and she hoped he would mellow the rather excitable Foxpaw out a bit. The two touched noses and sat down together amomgst the straw.
Mousestar turned to the Weaselkit, who was already stood up and practically vibrating. "Weaselkit, do you -"
"Yes!"
"Do you pledge to listen and learn -"
"I do yes!"
Mousestar stifled a laugh. "Let me finish. Do you pledge to listen and learn the ways of a warrior, to try your hardest to follow the rules laid before you?"
Weaselkit's tail lashed. "I already said yes!"
"Then, until you have recieved your warrior name, I hereby name you Weaselpaw. Your mentor will be Smokewhisker."
Mousestar waited while the two toms touched noses, and turned to their littermate, beckoning her forward with the flick of a tail.
"And Beetlekit, do you pledge to listen and learn the ways of a warrior, to try your hardest to follow the rules laid before you?"
The dark grey kit nodded, her paws kneading the ground in excitement. "I do."
Mousestar stepped forwards and continued, "then, until you have recieved your warrior name, I hereby name you Beetlepaw. Your mentor will be me, Mousestar." She bent down to touch noses with the young cat, just as they had rehearsed. When they had finished, Mousestar stood up straight again.
"Now. I have very important news. Last night, the first lambs were born. Soon, all of the sheep will be giving birth and the barn will not be safe for us to stay in. We need to find our new bright-season camp. So, we should make extra certain to check for somewhere suitable while we're out in the territory.
"With that in mind, here are the patrols: I will lead a hunting patrol, taking Smokeclaw, Beetlepaw and Weaselpaw. Magpiecloud, I'd like you and Foxpaw to try some battle training. Newtclaw, can you sweep the borders? Make sure everyone knows Meadowclan are here, and check that there aren't any foxes raising their cubs on our turf. If you find anything, call for back-up."
With their orders, the clan started to disperse.

Meadowclan fasts a moon
Beetlepaw and Weaselpaw learn hunting
Mousestar, Smokewhisker, Beetlepaw and Weaselpaw hunt
Foxpaw learns fighting
Newtclaw patrols
Nettleleaf looks for herbs

Leader:
          Mousestar | 47 moons | molly | X|Apprentice:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Nettleleaf |35 moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          Smokewhisker| 49 moons| tom | X|Apprentice:
          Newtclaw | 22 moons | molly | X
          Magpiecloud | | tom | X|Apprentice:

Apprentices:
          Foxpaw | 6 moons | tom | X|
          Weaselpaw | 6 moons | tom | X|
          Beetlepaw | 6 moons | molly | X|

Queens:
          Dawnflower | 30 moons| molly | X

Kits:

Daisykit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Cloverkit| 3 moons | molly | X
          Comfreykit|3 moons | molly | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Moorclan | Dinolil1 - not met yet

Medicine Store
    Borage | 1 |more and better milk; brings down fever; bellyache
    Catmint | 1 |for whitecough and greencough
    Cobweb | 2 |stops bleeding; binds things
    Dock | 1 |soothes scratches and sore pads
    Fennel | 1 |hip pain; pain whilst kitting
    Feverfew | 1 |brings down fever
    Goldenrod | 1 |healing wounds
    Ragwort| 1 |aching joints; keep strength up
    Stick | 1 |pain distraction; applier for medicine; splint for broken legs
    Tansy | 1 |coughs and sore throats; wounds; poison; greencough vaccine; not for pregnant cats
    Watermint | 1 |bellyache
    Wild Garlic | 2 |prevents invection; used for rat bites
    Willow bark | 1 |painkiller

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Rat | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole| x0| 0 servings
    Song bird| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mousestar | Beetlepaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Smokewhisker | Weaselpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Magpiecloud | Foxpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Newtclaw + unknown| Foxkit, Weaselkit, Beetlekit
    Dawnflower + unknown| Daisykit, Cloverkit, Comfreykit

is it ok if i keep the new cat as a warrior for now? the clan's still basically only a patrol worth of cats, so Mousestar doesn't need the help yet.
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; ashton. ]

Postby deimido » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:24 pm

┌──────┐

FIRST CLANS
moorclan
fireclan
garrisonclan
lambclan
fallingclan
lilacclan
robinclan
eagleclan
cherryclan
the empire of
the gods

springclan
coonclan
beachclan
winterclan
brookclan

SECOND CLANS
shaded skies
fangclan
isle of pagtuklas

└──────┘

┌────────────────────────────┐

WEATHER REPORT - NEWLEAF
The early stage of Newleaf brings a bounty of herbs and new potential Clanmates in every Clan's territory,
prey is beginning to bounce back after Leaf-bare, and over the next few weeks no Clan cat will ever sleep
with an empty belly.

└────────────────────────────┘

────────────────────────────

» Fogwhisker has taught Beetlepaw a new skill! ( swimming )
» Smokeheart was unable to teach Magpiepaw a new skill...
» Dawnpool has taught Silverpaw a new skill! ( hunting )
» Lizardpath has taught Waxpaw a new skill! ( endurance )
» Slatenose's border patrol encountered a parent and their two kits.
» Mistclaw's border patrol reports nothing of interest upon their return.
» The spirits of StarClan share their latest prophecy with young Yarrowshine.

( mod note; aaah i wasn't sure what to do concerning the prophecy text, so i'll leave that up to you, dino!
<3 )

» Oighir's patrol were unable to catch anything during their hunt...
» Oíche's patrol were unable to catch anything during their hunt...
» Dramhaíl's patrol encountered a loner who could fit into any of the Clan's ranks.
» Sneachta's border patrol reports nothing of interest upon their return.
» Réalta along with the two other medicine cats collect +1 hawkweed, +1 parsley, and +1 lavender.
» Sioc has taught Tíogair a new skill! ( endurance )
» Seabhac has taught Úll a new skill! ( endurance )
» Snowtuft has taught Cré-umha a new skill! ( combat )
» StarClan is pleased to have Ádh as a full medicine cat of RobinClan.spacespacespacespacespacespacespaces

» King Noble has taught Cadetflare a new skill! ( fishing )
» Rogerfang has taught Rookienettle a new skill! ( fishing )
» Icenose has given birth to a healthy litter of five! Unfortunately, the litter took a huge toll on the young
mother, and she passed away shortly after all her kits were delivered... (1; molly) (2; tom) (3; molly)
(4; tom) (5; molly)
» Blazelion and Rogerfang encountered a kittypet who could fit into any of the colony's ranks.
» Civetfang's patrol caught +2 small fish and +1 mouse on their hunt.
» Paisleyburner collected +1 fennel and +1 goatweed.
» The spirits watching over The Empire of the Gods pay heed to King Noble's request and send a thane to join
the colony.

» StarClan pays heed to Seastar's request and send a queen to join BeachClan, their litter is due in two
moons.
» Seastar and Ashentuft have an uneventful patrol.spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacesp

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:55 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 75 (38 M | 36 F | 1 NB)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 13

(Last moon)
Splashpaw
Splashpaw stood trembling before the two cats. She was back in the Dark Forest, after she'd vowed to never have anything to do with her father. The bigger of the two, Ravenwish, cleared his throat and meowed, narrowing his eyes, "Stormfang, it seems she doesn't like our company." Stormfang, the solid gray tom, meowed quietly, moving closer to his daughter, who flinched away, "She's still in shock, Ravenwish." His eyes flashed in quiet anger as he added, his mew laced with ice, "I told you, she wasn't ready to accept that at her young age." Ravenwish meekly dipped his head and backed off, leaving the former SeaClan deputy alone with his still-frightened daughter.

Splashpaw took a deep breath and meowed bravely, "Stormfang, I don't want to be involved anymore." Stormfang meowed, blinking, "Splashpaw, I'm not here to talk about future plans." Taken aback, Splashpaw asked, still backing away from the shadowy form of her father, "What?" "I just wanted to check up on you," Stormfang soothed, his green gaze softening, "I know you must have been frightened out of your mind after that... incident," he finished with a heavy sigh. Splashpaw shuddered, meowing, "I know it wasn't my fault, I didn't have the strength to-" "I know it wasn't," Stormfang interrupted, nodding sagely, "It was their time to go, anyway. I could see those stuck-up StarClan cats waiting to take them to their hunting grounds." The former SeaClan deputy's whiskers twitched in amusement as he added, "It was surprising that no one seemed to notice that I was around." Splashpaw relaxed, somewhat. She meowed quietly, "Okay, I'll trust you today, Dad. But please," she added, pleading, "I don't know if I'll ever be ready for things you've planned." Stormfang chuckled softly, "Perhaps not now, dear. But when you have trained to become the best warrior possible, we will have our revenge."

Stormfang
The solid gray tom watched the figure of his daughter, Splashpaw, disappear from his sight before turning around. Ravenwish was waiting for him, indicating the trembling form of a rather familiar ginger she-cat. "Applemist," Stormfang nodded toward her calmly, though he inwardly thought, 'Why would she end up here?' Applemist meowed, eyes not meeting Stormfang's, "Stormfang." "I thought you'd end up in StarClan," the solid gray tom made his point bluntly, "thought you'd have tried to make amends, like Sagefrost." Applemist flinched; his comments had struck home where it hurt her. The ginger she-cat began, "I tried to, I honestly did. I found myself in a Clan called HalcyonClan, where their names were not unlike rogues' names." Stormfang frowned at this thought, but said nothing more as Applemist continued, "but..." "It doesn't matter," Stormfang meowed firmly, "you are here now, and that's all that matters. You did something so bad that StarClan abandoned you when you died." The former SeaClan deputy added ominously, "But fear not, we too have plenty of Dark Forest cats here who would aid us in rooting out the soft-hearted fools in SeaClan."

Starting with Leafstar, he thought firmly.

(Next morning)
Sagefrost
Sagefrost sighed. Turning to her ginger-pelted apprentice, Campionpaw, the black-and-white she-cat asked dryly, "You could have passed the assessment, but you just had to get yourself distracted." Campionpaw sniffed, their fur fluffed out defensively, "At least I tracked Juniper down." Sagefrost sighed again. It was true, of course, what Campionpaw said, as the night before, the ginger-pelted apprentice had, indeed, tracked down a potential invader in their territory. Sagefrost still remembered how Campionpaw had run all the way back to her, their fur fluffed in fear, and how they told her of the scent. Sagefrost remembered how she sent the nonbinary apprentice back to camp to bring back some trained warriors, and how she, along with Shorefall, Stormbreeze, and Ivynose, had found Juniper, a gray tom, trying to stalk a rather thin mouse, which fled with a loud shriek at their appearance. Whiskers twitching with amusement at the thought of the face the rogue had made when the makeshift patrol had encountered him, Sagefrost meowed, sighing for a third time, "I suppose you have a point there. You can try next time," she added, "I suppose." Campionpaw's ears drooped slightly as they asked, "Have I disappointed you, Sagefrost?" The black-and-white she-cat shook her head, "No, no, no, I just thought that you'd be able to pass it easily, given how well you did during your training sessions." "...I got nervous," Campionpaw admitted, their gaze falling to the ground, "I'm sorry." Sagefrost chuckled softly and mewed kindly, wrapping her tail around the smaller cat, "Understandable, Campionpaw. Remember me? I had Stormfang as mentor." She then broke off as she realized what she had said. Campionpaw mewed, ears twitching slightly, "Don't worry, they said he's dead, so no worries." Sagefrost sighed, looking up into the sky, "I hope so too."

"Young cats shouldn't sigh so much," a voice from behind startled both mentor and apprentice. The two cats turned around, and saw the pale figure of Leafstar standing nearby. The sandy brown tabby tom chuckled softly as he came to stand nearer to the mentor and her apprentice, meowing, "I was just passing by with Juniper, showing him the territory." He nodded to the former rogue, whose dark gray-and-white pelt reminded Sagefrost of Vinescratch, Thistletuft, Dappledawn, and Hollyspots's father. Juniper offered a small smile; the gray-and-white tom meowed, dipping his head, "I'm honored to meet you properly. I am Juniper." "I'm Sagefrost," the black-and-white she-cat replied; turning to her apprentice, she indicated toward them, mewing, "and this is my apprentice, Campionpaw." The ginger-pelted apprentice dipped their head in greeting as well. Leafstar smiled, meowing, "His welcoming and warrior ceremony will be later today." Sympathy flashed in the SeaClan leader's leaf-green eyes as he added kindly, "Perhaps next moon, Campionpaw." The nonbinary apprentice nodded their head meekly and watched as Leafstar and Juniper dipped their heads in farewell and sped away, back toward camp.

Sagefrost meowed, allowing a faint smile to appear on her face, "At least next time, it wouldn't be as snowy as now." Campionpaw's ears perked up in surprise as they, too, found what the black-and-white she-cat had found after the two toms' departure. They bounded to the site, a curious look on their face. Sagefrost only smiled as Campionpaw observed the area in question. They then cried out in shock, "Newleaf is coming!" Nodding, the black-and-white she-cat mewed, "Yes. These snowdrops are the first to push their buds out of the ground after the winter, even amid the snows. Aren't they a hardy bunch?" Campionpaw nodded excitedly, bobbing their head up and down furiously as they added, "Yes! Like all of us in SeaClan!"

Sagefrost nodded. Yes, she mused silently, just like us.

Thank you for giving me a second chance, Leafstar.

(Later that day, near sundown)
Leafstar

The cream tabby tom called to his Clan, leaping onto the Meeting Ledge, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, beneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" It was time, Leafstar mused, as he gazed over his cats, that the seventeen kits in the nursery were old enough to become apprentices. Taking a deep breath, Leafstar forced himself to calm himself as the cats of SeaClan gathered before him, their eyes shining bright with curiosity, even thought all knew the purpose of this particular meeting.

Once all of SeaClan had gathered, Leafstar cleared his throat. The cats of SeaClan waited expectantly at the cream tabby tom as he spoke, "Cats of SeaClan! Today is a blessed day for all of us! Today, we celebrate the joining of Juniper, who found us in the worst of the snowstorms, as well as the coming of age for our seventeen young 'uns!" At this, a wild cheer erupted from the edge of camp, as seventeen kits came marching from the nursery, their mothers' exasperated cries buried under their uproar.

Leafstar stifled a chuckle and meowed solemnly, "Now kits, before you can become apprentices, we must welcome our newest member to SeaClan." None of the kits complained or whined as the cream tabby tom turned his gaze toward the former rogue in question. "Cats of SeaClan," Leafstar called, "Juniper, a cat who has lived the life of a rogue for all his life, requests to join our Clan by the sea. If anyone has any reason against his wishes, please say them now, or forever hold your peace." No cat dared to speak; after some time had passed, Leafstar declared, a smile appearing on his face, "the cats of SeaClan have spoken! Juniper, you are no longer a rogue, but a member of SeaClan!" Wild cheers came from all sides as the clan of 70-something cats welcomed the gray-and-white tom, who flattened his ears in slight embarrassment at all the attention. When the cheers died down, Leafstar meowed, looking at the former rogue, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. He has requested to join our Clan to learn of our noble code and to follow it, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Taking a deep breath, the sand brown tabby tom continued, "Juniper, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Juniper seemed to be taken aback by this oath, as he stared blankly back at him for a moment; however, it was gone in just a few blinks, as the gray-and-white tom replied firmly, "I do." "Then," Leafstar concluded, "by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Juniperfrost. StarClan honors your courage and determination, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." He then stepped down to rest his muzzle on the newly-named warrior's shoulder; Juniperfrost licked his shoulder in return, after Carrotfur instructed him to do so from nearby. As soon as the cream tabby tom drew back to leap back onto the Meeting Ledge, the SeaClan camp was once more filled with the sounds of cheering, as the cats cried out in unison, "Juniperfrost! Juniperfrost! Juniperfrost!"

Once the cats quieted down, Leafstar turned his attention to the seventeen kits now seated in front of him, their pelts recently washed and groomed meticulously by their mothers. Taking a deep breath, and taking a moment to remember who was to mentor who in his head, the SeaClan leader continued, "Today marks a new chapter in the following kits' lives, as Cedarkit, Brightkit, Petrelkit, Blackkit, Willowkit, Lavenderkit, Bonekit, Buntingkit, Boragekit, Adderkit, Brackenkit, Harrierkit, Rainkit, Mistykit, Creamkit, Sweetkit, and Riverkit have reached the age of six moons, and are ready to be apprenticed!" Once more, the large cave system SeaClan called home was filled with the cheers of its feline occupants, with the named kits going wild, whooping and hollering in delight. As the camp returned to serene quietness, Leafstar took another deep breath.

It was time.

"Cedarkit," the SeaClan leader called out first; Nightwing's firstborn in the clan, a dark-furred tabby tom, bounced over excitedly and stood right before the sandy brown tabby tom, eyes wide as saucers in wonder and awe. Leafstar meowed, "Cedarkit, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Cedarpaw." Turning toward where a certain young brown tabby tom was sitting down near his mother, the cream tabby tom called, "Cliffstripe, you are ready to take on your first apprentice. Ivynose has taught you well, and I hope that you pass all you know down to young Cedarpaw." Cliffstripe, son of Dustflower and Shorefall, stood up on his paws, shock etched onto his facial features. It seemed to take a few moments for the situation to fully register to him; the brown tabby tom came over to meet his young charge slowly, as if in a trance, and meowed softly, "I..." Cedarpaw grinned and promised proudly, "I'll make you proud, Cliffstripe!" Smiling from ear to ear, Cliffstripe finally snapped out of his stunned stupor and meowed in reply, "And I promise you'll become the best warrior this Clan has ever seen!" Stifling a chuckle from listening to the two toms' exchange, Leafstar watched as mentor and apprentice touched noses with each other.

When the two stepped back, Leafstar continued by calling out, "Brightkit." The light brown tabby she-cat came over, just as excited as her brother, and stood before the SeaClan leader. Leafstar swallowed. She was named after Brightstream, his first deputy, after all. Clearing the feelings of nostalgia and sadness away, Leafstar meowed briskly, "until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Brightpaw." A faint smile rose on his face as Leafstar continued, "Hawkpath, you are ready to take on your first apprentice as well. Claypool was your mentor; he taught you excellently. I hope that you pass those skills, and all other skills you know, down to young Brightpaw." The former kittypet rose to his paws, incredulity on his face. Brightpaw seemed overjoyed at this announcement; the small she-cat rapidly came to meet Hawkpath, and the two touched noses with each other before settling next to Cliffstripe and Cedarpaw.

Next was Petrelkit, a solid black tom, who looked just like his mother Nightwing. He received Pinefoot as his mentor. Blackkit became Blackpaw, apprenticed to Thunderstrike. Willowkit, now Willowpaw, became apprenticed to Whisperdust, and Lavenderkit, daughter of Mintnose and Stormbreeze, became apprenticed to Oakshadow. Bonepaw was given to Ivynose, Buntingpaw to Wolfshadow, Boragepaw to Bellcloud (who could return to warrior duties now that her kits were ready to be apprenticed), Adderkit to Goldenmist. Nightwing, who had also returned to warrior duties, became mentor to Brackenpaw, one of her adopted grandkits, while Harrierpaw became apprenticed to Carrotfur. Rainpaw became the apprentice to Boomtail, and Goosewing became mentor to Mistypaw. Creampaw, youngest of Wolfshadow and Brimflower's litter, became the apprentice to Fritillarytail. Jadefall, sister to Boomtail, became mentor to one of Fritillarytail and Hailcloud's kits, Sweetpaw, while Sweetpaw's sister, Riverpaw, became apprenticed to Mintnose.

Once the apprentice ceremonies were concluded, the cats of SeaClan roared out their names in unison: "Cedarpaw! Brightpaw! Petrelpaw! Blackpaw! Lavenderpaw! Willowpaw! Buntingpaw! Bonepaw! Boragepaw! Adderpaw! Brackenpaw! Harrierpaw! Rainpaw! Mistypaw! Creampaw! Sweetpaw! Riverpaw!"

(This moon)
Carrotfur
Carrotfur made his way into the nursery, feeling his way to where he knew Whiterose, his mother, had made her nest. The white she-cat, easily the eldest in SeaClan, had become a mother once more, and had settled into the nursery as a queen once again. "Whiterose?" the SeaClan deputy called; "I'm here," his mother replied, appearing from behind him. Turning around, the ginger-and-white tabby tom blinked, "Were you visiting Leafstar?" "I was," Whiterose nodded, admitting freely, "just telling him that I look forward to having your future siblings, Carrotfur." A soft purr escaped the older cat's throat as the queen continued, "and I can see that you have been seeing Hollyspots more and more lately." Blushing with embarrassment, Carrotfur stammered, "M...Mum, I..." "Don't worry," Whiterose chuckled, "mothers always know these things better than their kits, you know. But she's a great match for you," she added, a serious tone creeping into her voice, "she is a good friend and valued member to our Clan." "Hollyspots really understands how I feel," Carrotfur confessed, sighing, "and I feel so much more comfortable around her."

"Why don't you tell her about your feelings?" Whiterose asked gently; Carrotfur shook his head vehemently, fretting, "What if she doesn't feel the same about me? I don't want to-" "There's always a chance she may," his mother pressed, "and besides, it doesn't hurt to try." She stressed, "Love is worth breaking your heart over." Carrotfur nodded slowly. His thoughts were tumbling together in an incomprehensible heap, and he wasn't sure what to say to Hollyspots, but his mother was right.

Taking a deep breath, Carrotfur meowed, "You're right, Mum. Thank you." Whiterose encouraged her ginger son, mewing, "Good luck, my brave little lion." Purring as if he were a kit, Carrotfur buried his nose into his mother's warm fur for a moment, feeling safe and warm at her side once more; the ginger-and-white tabby tom mewed, "Thank you again." Pulling himself from Whiterose, the SeaClan deputy dipped his head in farewell and went straight into the warriors' chamber.

(Later, in the Pine Grove)
Carrotfur
Hollyspots was standing in front of him, her brilliant green eyes blinking sweetly at him.

Just relax, he told himself, just tell her how you feel about her.

"Hey," Hollyspots meowed, blinking in concern, "is something wrong, Carrotfur?"

Oh StarClan, he wailed silently, WHAT do I say?

"Carrotfur?"

"I..." he stammered, "Hollyspots, I wanted to tell you..."

You are the center of my life, the light at the end of the dark tunnel I seem to be stuck in.

"I wanted to tell you something."

"Oh?"

He took a deep breath. Will you be my mate?

"Hollyspots, I... I've always felt so comfortable around you." Idiot! "And... And you make me feel brighter whenever we are together." Fox-dung, just say the StarClan-forsaken words! "And..."

"FINALLY!" Hollyspots exclaimed. Carrotfur only could stare in blank shock at the pretty ginger-and-white tabby she-cat. "You handsome furball," Hollyspots added, purring, "I've been waiting for you to confess for so long!"

He sighed with relief. "That... that makes it a lot easier for me." Hollyspots mewed, amusement in her voice, "Honeytuft informs me your dad was also hopeless when it came to asking your mum out." Oh. He smiled sheepishly as he offered, "Like father like son?" The ginger-and-white tabby she-cat in front of him shook her head in amazement at his words. StarClan help me! He took a deep breath and meowed, his gaze slowly traveling upwards to meet Hollyspots' brilliant green eyes. He uttered the words he'd been dying to say for the longest of time:

"Will... will you be my mate?"

Hollyspots beamed and licked his ear affectionately, meowing, "Of course, you stupid furball!"

You truly make my world shine.

[ The Clan consumes Hare x4 and Mouse x1. ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreypaw search for herbs. ]
[ Juniper, a former rogue, requests to join SeaClan after hearing of it from far away. He is accepted, taking the name of Juniperfrost. ]
[ Leafstar, Hawkpath, Ivynose, and Swiftgale hunt at the forest by the river. ]
[ Carrotfur, Sagefrost, Thunderstrike, and Campionpaw hunt at the Pine Grove. ]
[ Cliffstripe, Hollyspots, Rippleheart, and Juniperfrost patrol the beach. ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Carrotfur and Hollyspots become mates, with the full blessings of Thistletuft and Dappledawn. They do not try for kits yet. ]
[ Nightwing, Mintnose, Bellcloud, Brimflower, and Fritillarytail return to warrior duties, as their kits are old enough to be apprenticed. ]
[ Cedarkit, Brightkit, Petrelkit, Blackkit, Willowkit, Lavenderkit, Bonekit, Buntingkit, Boragekit, Adderkit, Brackenkit, Harrierkit, Rainkit, Mistykit, Creamkit, Sweetkit, and Riverkit have reached the age of six moons. They are apprenticed to Cliffstripe, Hawkpath, Pinefoot, Thunderstrike, Whisperdust, Oakshadow, Ivynose, Wolfshadow, Bellcloud, Goldenmist, Nightwing, Carrotfur, Boomtail, Goosewing, Fritillarytail, Jadefall, and Mintnose, respectively. ]
[ Shorefall, Dustflower, Birchlight, Breezewhisker, Claypool, and Hailcloud teach their apprentices the Climbing skill. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Comfreypaw the Treatment of Injuries skill. ]
[ Thistletuft teaches Sharkpaw the Swimming skill. ]
[ Morningflame, Hollyspots, and Goshawkflight teach their apprentices the Tracking skill (try 2). ]
[ Cliffstripe, Hawkpath, Pinefoot, Thunderstrike, Whisperdust, Oakshadow, Ivynose, Wolfshadow, Bellcloud, Goldenmist, Nightwing, Carrotfur, Boomtail, Goosewing, Fritillarytail, Jadefall, and Mintnose teach their apprentices the Hunting skill. ]
[ Campionpaw is ready for a warrior assessment! If they pass, they will be known as Campionstorm! (try 2) ]
[ Whiterose will kit in 2 moons. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 67 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆ [7/9]

Deputy:
          Carrotfur | 30 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          Honeytuft | 71 moons | Tom | X
          Dappledawn | 28 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw
          Sandripple | 38 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Comfreypaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Shorefall | 70 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 55 moons | tom | X
          Claypool | 64 moons | tom | X - powers
          Ivynose | 39 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 70 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 39 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 71 moons | tom | X
          Goshawkflight | 39 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 32 moons | tom | X
          Dustflower | 66 moons | she-cat | X
          Morningflame | 33 moons | tom | X
          Breezewhisker | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Birchlight | 60 moons | she-cat | X
          Hollyspots | 28 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistletuft | 28 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 34 moons | she-cat | X
          Wolfshadow | 45 moons | tom | X
          Goldenmist | 25 moons | she-cat | X
          Hailcloud | 73 moons | tom | X
          Pinefoot | 38 moons | tom | X
          Boomtail | 22 moons | tom | X
          Jadefall | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          Cliffstripe | 22 moons | tom | X
          Cardinalsong | 21 moons | tom | X
          Thunderstrike | 45 moons | tom | X
          Swiftgale | 18 moons | she-cat | X
          Egretflight | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Goosewing | 60 moons | she-cat | X
          Sulphurstream | 37 moons | tom | X
          Coppertail | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Nightwing | 53 moons | she-cat | X
          Mintnose | 70 moons | she-cat | X
          Bellcloud | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Brimflower | 49 moons | she-cat | X
          Fritillarytail | 60 moons | she-cat | X
          Juniperfrost | 20 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Campionpaw | 13 moons | nonbinary (bio female) | X
          Seapaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X (Right)
          Lightpaw | 12 moons | tom | X (Left)
          Arrowpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Icypaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Winterpaw | 12 moons| she-cat | X
          Magpiepaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Sharkpaw | 9 moons | tom | X
          Splashpaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X
          Albatrosspaw | 9 moons | tom | X (left)
          Fernpaw | 9 moons | tom | X (right)
          Cedarpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Brightpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
          Petrelpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Blackpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
          Willowpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Lavenderpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
          Bonepaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
          Buntingpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Boragepaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Adderpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Brackenpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
          Harrierpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
          Rainpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Mistypaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
          Creampaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Sweetpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Riverpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Softdawn | 49 moons | she-cat | X - blind | Permaqueen
          Rippleheart | 39 moons | she-cat | X | Permaqueen
          Whiterose | 79 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Sea (none)
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Bark: Unknown usage. x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x3
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x1
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x0
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x2
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x2
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x6
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x3
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x2
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x1
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x1
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x3
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x4
    Lovage: Cures coughs x3
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x1
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x1
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x1
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x2
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x3
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x2
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x2
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x4 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 serving
    Total | 27 servings

Mentors:
    Sagefrost | Campionpaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking, Climbing
    Shorefall | Seapaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking
    Dustflower | Lightpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking
    Claypool | Arrowpaw | 5 | Fishing, Swimming, Hunting, Combat, Tracking
    Birchlight | Icypaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking
    Breezewhisker | Winterpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking
    Hailcloud | Magpiepaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat, Tracking
    Honeytuft | Comfreypaw | 2 | Herb Recognition, Herb Application
    Thistletuft | Sharkpaw | 3 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking
    Morningflame | Splashpaw | 2 | Hunting, Combat
    Hollyspots | Fernpaw | 2 | Hunting, Combat
    Goshawkflight | Albatrosspaw | 2 | Hunting, Combat
    Cliffstripe | Cedarpaw | 0 | Moves
    Hawkpath | Brightpaw | 0 | Moves
    Pinefoot | Petrelpaw | 0 | Moves
    Thunderstrike | Blackpaw | 0 | Moves
    Whisperdust | Willowpaw | 0 | Moves
    Oakshadow | Lavenderpaw | 0 | Moves
    Ivynose | Bonepaw | 0 | Moves
    Wolfshadow | Buntingpaw | 0 | Moves
    Bellcloud | Boragepaw | 0 | Moves
    Goldenmist | Adderpaw | 0 | Moves
    Nightwing | Brackenpaw | 0 | Moves
    Carrotfur | Harrierpaw | 0 | Moves
    Boomtail | Rainpaw | 0 | Moves
    Goosewing | Mistypaw | 0 | Moves
    Fritillarytail | Creampaw | 0 | Moves
    Jadefall | Sweetpaw | 0 | Moves
    Mintnose | Riverpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Palekit | 3 moons | she-cat | Fell off of cliff while playing with Grasskit
    Grasskit | 3 moons | tom | Fell off of cliff while playing with Palekit
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotfur, Brocadeheart (adopted)
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (WildClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenmist (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffstripe
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullpaw (GustClan), Gannetpaw (GustClan), Boomtail, Jadefall
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), Cedarkit, Brightkit, Petrelkit, Blackkit
    Stormfang and Goosewing | Sharkpaw, Splashpaw, Comfreypaw, Albatrosspaw, Fernpaw
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | Willowkit, Lavenderkit, Bonekit, Buntingkit, Boragekit
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightpaw, Seapaw, Ashkit, Arrowpaw, Icypaw (adopted), Winterpaw (adopted), Magpiepaw (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icypaw, Winterpaw, Magpiepaw
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | Rainkit, Mistykit, Creamkit
    Honeytuft and Owlfrost | Brothers/Littermates
    Morningflame and Breezewhisker | Siblings/Littermates
    Hailcloud and Fritillarytail | Palekit, Sweetkit, Riverkit
    Hawkpath and Bellcloud | Adderkit, Brackenkit, Grasskit, Harrierkit
    Goosewing and Rippleheart | Half-Siblings (same mother, different father)
    Name and Name | Relationships
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me