Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[11] avifauna's mod replies

Postby ghostmaker » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:53 pm

LEAF-FALL ────────────────────────

during leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. the sun will start going
down earlier and this will continue into leafbare. kittings will become more difficult so make sure to stock up on
kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. predators are also more common. when a cat
is sent out on more than 2 patrols, they will contract whitecough or greencough, so beware.

main clans: shrubclan, geyserclan, chaparralclan, rabbitclan, whispering isles, arrowclan
second clans: lifeclan

previous replies:01020304050607080910

hunting patrols:
↠ duskstrike's patrols catch x1 mouse, x3 rabbits, x3 big fish, and x1 squirrel.
this is after both hunting patrols they go on.

border patrols:
↠ on clawstar's first border patrol, they come across an exhausted queen
and her two kits that are clinging on to life.
↠ on the second patrol, clawstar doesn't look where he's going, trips on
a tree root, and sprains his paw. he will need x1 elder leaf and x1 stinging
nettle, along with a moon of rest.

kitting/trying for kits:
↠ ambercloud gives birth to one kit. sadly, it is stillborn.
↠ mudear is expecting kits! she is due in 2 moons.
↠ dapplewish, for the second time, is not expecting kits. it seems as though
she has a low fertility rate.

training:
↠ otterpaw successfully learns hunting.
↠ ashpaw successfully learns hunting.
↠ blossompaw barely manages to learn hunting.
↠ stripepaw fails to learn hunting. while she was stalking a mouse, a rather
large rabbit landed on top of her, in an effort to flee a frustrated blossompaw.
stripepaw's shoulder has worsened, and the rabbit's large nails scraped across
her back, fatally injuring her. she will need x2 cobwebs, x1 dried oak leaf,
x1 marigold, and 5 moons of rest to add on to that.
↠ pouncepaw successfully learns hunting.
notes:
↠ splittail cannot be mentoring two apprentices at the same time,
and you must assign a new mentor to either ashpaw or blossompaw. otherwise,
i will begin rolling for a 50% chance of failing for both.
↠ in the subsitute replies katrione did for me, she stated that stripepaw needed
3 moons of rest. she was still sent out to train in this post, which is why her
shoulder worsened & she was fatally injured.

Arrowclan

hunting patrols:
↠ with both patrols combined, arrowstar's patrols catch x1 sparrow, x1 vole,
and x2 rabbits.

border patrols:
↠ arrowstar's patrol is uneventful.
↠ mistshine's patrol comes across a terrified kit.

training:
↠ shadowpaw fails to learn climbing.
↠ silverpaw successfully learns climbing.

moonpool:
↠ starclan sends arrowstar a former kittypet.

other:
↠ arrowstar, mistshine, silverpaw, shadowpaw, slash, and sunfur have all
contracted whitecough. they will need x1 catmint each to recover.
↠ you're able to add 5 herbs from here to your herb storage, since you
have a medicine cat.

notes:
↠ your six cats contracted whitecough due to the fact that they went on
3 patrols each. this will always result in sickness.

hunting patrols:
↠ stormyheart's patrol catches x1 bird and x1 rabbit.
↠ sorrelwing's patrol catches x1 hare, x1 shrew, and x1 rabbit.

border patrol:
↠ halfstar's patrol is uneventful.

herb hunting:
↠ alderleaf finds x1 wild garlic and x1 goatweed.

moonpool:
↠ starclan sends halfstar a warrior.

notes:
↠ you're able to add 5 herbs from here to your herb storage, since you
have a medicine cat. ( sorry i forgot to mention that aaaa >n< )

ImageImage

↠ merryclan has been founded!
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:51 am

αρρεcαη

Number of Cats: 19

Toms: 9 | Queens: 9
Starclan Visit: July 25, 2018

The arid heat of the desert had finally let up, only to be replaced with rain. Without much ground-cover, the area quickly flooded. Puddles formed, some deep enough to wet most of a cat's leg. All kits were confined to their burrows, thankfully, so no cat had to worry about what mischief they might get into. Nevertheless, everyone was grumpy and they certainly weren't relishing the taste of mud which clung to them even despite vigorous grooming.

Snowfoot had given birth to only one kit - a surprise, and not a great omen being as the father was the leader of their little clan. Shouldn't there have been more kittens? No one was going to question Lionstar about it, at any rate. Thankfully that little kitten seemed quite strong and healthy, as did the entire litter of Frostwing and Feathercurl.

A new addition had joined their gang - Minnowdance. He had come bearing this name, and it fit him quite well. Not only was he silvery in color, he was also quite fast and agile. Once he had grown up a bit more, he would be a very strong warrior.

For now, patrols were set and cats slogged out into the mud to defend their home and gather more prey for the stockpile.

[Dappleclan consumes one sand viper and one jerboa.]
[Owlpaw is still practicing his training to keep his skills sharp for the assessment.]
[Feathercurl and Snowfoot are each caring for kits.]
[Frostwing goes to gather herbs.]
[Snowfoot goes into a den and prepares to have her kits. Ravenbones is the father.]
[Raccoonmask, Foxtail, Nightclaw, Cloudswift, Flameshine, and Ravenbones patrol the territory while hunting.]
[Lionstar, Finchpelt, Pinebranch, and Minnowdance form a second hunting patrol.]
((How long do new mothers care for their kits before re-joining the hunting and patrols?))

Leader:
          Lionstar | 77 Moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Raccoonmask | 53 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Frostwing | 29 Moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Foxtail | 19 Moons | Female |
          Nightclaw | 29 Moons | Male |
          Cloudswift | 28 Moons | Male |
          Flameshine | 29 Moons | Female |
          Ravenbones | 29 Moons | Male |
          Finchpelt | 41 Moons | Female
          Pinebranch | 37 Moons | Female
          Minnowdance | 21 Moons | Male

Apprentices:
          Owlpaw | 9 Moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Queens:
          Feathercurl | 35 Moons | Female |
          Snowfoot | 32 Moons | Female |
          Mosslake | 45 Moons | Female

Kits:
          Lilykit | 2 Moons | Female |
          Silverkit | 2 Moons | Male |
          Cloudkit | 2 Moons | Male |
          Firekit | 1 Moon | GENDER |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Moorclan | Dinolil1
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark x1 |
    Beech Leaves x1 |
    Burnet x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
    Chervil x1 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing and soothes cracked paw pads
    Daisy Leaves x1 | Eases aching joints
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also reduces aches and pain, especially good for headaches.
    Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
    Horsetail x1 |
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding.
    Poppy Seeds | Help with sleep; soothe shock, aches and pains. Not for nursing queens.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain and stops bleeding
    Sorrel x1 | Build up appetite, good travelling herb
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Jerboa | x1 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Lizard | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Lark (Bird) | x2 | 2 servings
    Sand Viper (Snake) | x3 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 |  3 servings

Mentors:
    Foxtail | Owlpaw | Hunting, Stealth, Tracking, Battle (practicing until 12 moons!)

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Mosslake and Ravenbones | Kitting now!

Frostwing and Feathercurl | Cloudkit, Silverkit, + Lilykit
    Lionstar and Snowfoot | Firekit

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowclan

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:04 am

SnowClan
Notes to Mod wrote:I keep miss counting cats again. *Italicized because she's also the leader and I don't feel like switching allegiances around, Powder will be subbing for leader until Deerstar is back and able to lead again. *Special abilities are: Here

Number of Cats: 37/Serving size 7
Next moonpool(Icefalls) visit: N/A
Next Kitting: N/A

(No story, I have no idea right now)

Hunting Patrol: Ocrafur, Frostedleaf, Grayrain
Border Patrol: Shadedfrost, Foxstrike, Amberlight
Herb Hunting: Hailwish and Blizzardspirt and Heronleaf
Training: All warrior apprintces

The Clan ate a Bird, Hare and a Degu/Deku

Leader:
      Deerstar| 54|She-cat| X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Powderbreeze| 52| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
      Hailwish| 56| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
      Blizzardspirt|29 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
      Ocrafur| 50| Tom| X
      Shadedfrost| 53| She-cat| X
      Frostedleaf|49|She-cat|X
      Foxstrike|34 moons|Tom| X
      Sedgewhisker|22| She-cat | X
      Iceyeyes|21| Tom| X
      Grayrain |19| Tom| X
      Amberlight|34 moons|She-cat|x
      Mistycloud|21|moons|She-CatX
      Marigoldfern| 19| She-cat | X
      Beethorn| 19| Tom| X
      Creamsight| 16| She-cat| X
      *Heronleaf(Stormy)| 27|She-cat |X
      Pikeriver| 37| She-cat| X
      Jaytalon|15|Tom|X
      Dappleblaze|24|She-cat|X
      Egretcry|27|Tom|X
      Trangaze|20 mooons|Tom|X

Apprentices:
      Pebblepaw|9|Tom|X
      Bramblpaw|9|Tom|X
      Dovepaw|9|She-cat|X
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
      Cherryflower|20| She-cat| X
      Amberlight|33 moons|She-cat|x
      Deerstar| 53|She-cat| X

Kits:
      Robinkit|5|She-cat|X
      Aspenkit| 5| She-cat | X
      Pigeonkit|5| She-cat| X
      Dapplekit|5| She-cat| X
      Tansykit|1|Tom|X
      Daisykit|1|She-cat|X
      Myrtlekit|1|Tom|X
      Redkit|1|She-cat|X
      Poppykit|1|Tom|X
      Lionkit|1|She-cat|X

Elders:
Last edited by DaisieGames on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seaclan Sub Replies

Postby Simonpet » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:21 am

Leaf-Fall
The first leaves have begun to turn colors and drop in forest territories, signalling the beginning of leaf-fall and the coming snows for some. The chances of catching sickness or dying during birth will rise and the number of cats and prey passing through will drop.

winter solstice. wrote:

[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, and Sandripple find x1 goldenrod and x1 marigold. ]
[ Claypool's patrol catches x2 fish. ]
[ Leafstar's patrol catches x2 mice. ]
[ Hailcloud's patrol finds Daisystalk, formerly of Brambleclan. ]

[ All apprentices but Campionpaw learn swimming. ]
[ Campionpaw learns fishing. ]
[ Swiftpaw passes her assessments! However, she ends up with some scratches and in order to stop the bleeding, will need x1 marigold. ] Swiftgale

[ Starclan accepts Thunderstrike as a Seaclan warrior. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan's Clowder Post 4

Postby Simonpet » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫
Number of Cats: 7
Kits Due In: -----
Next Request: 08/15/2018
Ancestors | Families | Guardians | Herbs and Prey | Posts

Nico had come to the outskirts of the city, hoping that he would find a better life. A life where there wasn't so much crowding and open hostility. He got his open space. But the clowder that had settled in the region was anything but friendly. They had forced him to avoid their main camp at the edge of the forest, but the leader (Storm the Proud, she called herself) had told him that he would be allowed "mating rights" if a molly took a liking to him. He rather liked the look of Gingersnap but the haughty look she had given him had made it seem all but impossible that they could be anything more together. Pity.

[ Cherryclan's Clowder consumes 3 servings (x1 bird). ]
[ Storm requests an adult (Snowflake). ]

[ Gannet, Gingersnap, and Huma go hunting. ]
[ Nicholas goes hunting. ]
[ Hare goes on a patrol. ]

[ Storm trains Isabella in hunting. ]

[ Mod notes: Please don't send any healers yet. ]

Adults (3)
Gannet | Molly | 20 moons
Gingersnap the Delicate | Molly | 21 moons
Huma | Molly | 21 moons

Toms (1)
Nicholas | Tom | 20 moons
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:46 am

Number of Cats: 37
(20 Mollies 17 Toms)

Honeyear, outside the warriors den, was pacing, his brow furrowed in thoughts: He was still thinking about the escaped Smokebreath and Fogspark. Honeyear had no doubts that given only a little time, if they hadn't found out yet, the siblings would understand who had been behind all these attacks. But Honeyear doubted they would do anything about it. As far as he was concerned, the Siamese siblings were considered as murderers by most of the clan. They wouldn't be able to approach any without being attacked or recaptured. And if that happened, he, Honeyear, would waste no time getting them killed.

Even so, the deputy was worried of having the truth out there. If they did manage to meet a trusting soul in the woods that would believe them, wouldn't he be in trouble? No, the best way was for him to finish his plans as soon as possible. He would try getting other cats on his side, maybe the orphan siblings. They would be more sensitive if he talked about avenging their parents.. Maybe he would try with Iceflower too. Honeyear had immediately noticed the effect she seemed to have on many young cats, and it could certainly come in handy.

A little smile showing his fangs, Honeyear padded off, still thinking. Tomorrow. Soon...

~~~

Hopstripe and Rowangaze were hunting together, again. When other cats asked about it, they used the excuse bringing in extra food and helping the clan, but both they and the curious cats knew that they did not need any extra prey. No, the real reason why the two kept meeting each other was that they simply enjoyed each others company- and took all excuses to see each other more often. Hunting, of course, was a great excuse.

Both cats had been silent for a while now. All of a sudden though, both opened their mouth to talk at the same time. "Rowang-" "Hopst-" they broke off, paused, then opened their mouth again. "You can g-" "Go ahea-" laughing, Hopstripe and Rowangaze stopped talking. Finally Rowangaze made a sign and started talking. "What were you going to say?" he asked. "Oh, no, you can go ahead." Hopstripe replied, shaking her head. "It wasn't very important anyway." Rowangaze hesitated, then nodded, sighing. "I just wanted to talk to you about our leaders state, and the murders..." he trailed off, looking down. His downwards gaze prevented him from seeing the look of guilt and horror on his companions face.

"The-The murders?" Hopstripe stammered, her eyes darting to the side for a second. "Yes." Rowangaze looked back up. "I'm worried about what'll happen to the clan if Spiderstar dies. I may not have been here long, but I did notice that things could quickly turn to chaos if there's no clear leadership." Hopstripe tilted her head. "What do you mean? Honeyear will become leader." Rowangaze paused for a second. "Honeyear? I don't know... He doesn't seem like someone that will know exactly how to lead a clan. I mean, sure, I think he knows how to lead individual cats. But a whole clan? It doesn't seem his type." Hopstripe stayed silent.

Then- "Who do you think has murdered all the cats?" Hopstripe asked, her voice very quiet. There was a long silence, broken only by their pawsteps on the leafy forest ground. After a while, Rowangaze spoke up. "I don't know. But I have the feeling the murderer isn't far. Maybe even in the clan." he said quietly. Hopstripe didn't talk. He had said not far. She was right next to him.

~~~

In camp, it was relatively quiet. None of the patrols were back yet, and only the mentors and their apprentices had come back yet. Out of those, Rowangaze and Hopstripe had left. In the semi silence of the campsite, a voice suddenly rang out. "Fawnthroat! Ashwhisper!" the voice was full of urgency and worry. The medicine cats rushed out of the medicine den, looking around for who had called. Sycamorewhisker was running towards them. "We were looking for the badgers-" he broke off, having arrived by them and gasping for breath. "We were looking for the badgers, and one of them attacked. Most of us are fine but Mossfur was seriously injured. The other two are helping him back now but sent me ahead to get you." he stopped then, still heavily out of breath.

Fawnthroat wasted no time. "How is he injured?" she asked, already running inside to get the herbs. "A large wound going from his shoulder to his belly, near the back legs." Sycamorewhisker explained, his fur raising just thinking about it. "it was made by a badgers claws and he's bleeding a lot." inside the medicine den, Fawnthroat grimaced. That didn't sound good. Cobweb and chervil were definitely going to be needed. After a second of thinking, Fawnthroat added some thyme. That would help too. With all these, she came outside." Sycamorewhisker, bring me to where they are. Ashwhisper, make sure we have a place ready for Mossfur. Both cats nodded and separated quickly.

~~~

Sometime later, the patrol was back and Mossfur was being taken care of. He was in shock and half unconscious, but both Fawnthroat and Ashwhisper were positive he would be alright. Meanwhile, Smokewhisker was talking to Spiderstar and Honeyear about the attack. "It already seemed angry before coming to us. It just ran straight at us and flung Mossfur against a tree before we had the time to do anything." the tom told them. "Mossfur was knocked right out, and then the others and me attacked the badger. It didn't seem prepared for us and retreated when it realized the three of us wouldn't leave it alone. Barkknot and me were only a little scratched, nothing serious, while Sycamorewhisker was unharmed. So we sent him running ahead once the badger was gone to get you." he finished his tale.

Both leader and deputy in front of him were looking serious. Spiderstar was concerned. "How could it have known you were exactly where you were?..." he said to himself. Honeyear's face was impenetrable, but he did look angry. "I don't know." Smokewhisker admitted. Spiderstar sighed. "Anyway, I am just glad no-one was killed. And since Mossfur will get better.." he trailed off. But what should they do? The badger was still alive somewhere, and they couldn't have that. His head was beginning to hurt. "Tomorrow is another day." he finally said. "we'll talk about it then." The others nodded and began to leave.

~~~

Only a few minutes later, a younger cat came running into camp. "Spiderstar! Spiderstar!" he yelled, sprinting for the medicine den. Fawnthroat went to the entrance and blocked it, a frown on her face. "Be quiet Beetlewing! Mossfur is in there and needs rest, as well as Spiderstar." she growled. Beetlewing shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I need to speak to Spiderstar. We found something important." He paused. "Wait, Mossfur is injured? What happened?" he wondered, sending out the questions in rapid succession. Fawnthroat sighed. "We'll tell you later. What did you find?" Beetlewing suppressed his curiosity and reminded himself of what he needed to think about. "We found a cat in the forest, he seemed injured by a badger. But before we could do anything it ran off, and looked guilty." he said shortly. Fawnthroat frowned. She was getting a bad feeling about this. "Go on inside." she stepped aside and the young cat entered the gloomy medicine den.

It wasn't long before Beetlewing had told his story to Spiderstar, and not long either before he came to the same conclusion as Fawnthroat had a while earlier. Yet he couldn't help but try to not believe it. Why would they do it? It wasn't Smokebreath or Fogspark, Beetlewing was sure of that. But then who?... No, this must be a mistake. "I want two cats to go back there tomorrow, and put down herbs for the rogue nearby. We must get them to trust us and come to us." he said at last. Fawnthroat, who had been listening, was slightly shocked, yet understood him. "give out herbs to a cat we don't know whether he tried to kill us or didn't do it?..." she murmured. Beetlewing was slightly more vehement about his shock. "But Spiderstar! We don't even know who they are! They might be trying to kill you, remember?" Spiderstar's face was thunderous, and despite his weakness he stood up. "Beetlewing, who is leader here? You or me?" he growled. Beetlewing stepped back, his head down. "you. I'm sorry, Spiderstar." he said quietly. His leader twitched his tail. "Now leave me alone, please." as soon as the younger cat left. Spiderstar laid down heavily. "what's wrong with me?" he asked in a whisper. No-one answered.

~~~

The camp wasn't quiet for very long. Only a few minutes after Beetlewing had left the medicine den, gloomy and downcast, a new cat came running in the camp. It was Ivythorn, alone. She ran towards the medicine den. "Spiderstar! Spiderstar!" she exclaimed, getting closer. Just as she was about to enter the medicine den, a furious Fawnthroat blocked her way. "Stop right there, young cat!" she roared. "Unless it is something of the utmost importance, you are not getting in there to bother your leader!" the poor Ivythorn jumped a foot in the air, startled by the sudden yelling. She then looked down, embarrassed at her behavior. "I'm sorry." she said meekly. "we have just found a pregnant molly on our patrol and I wanted to inform Spiderstar of it." opposite her, Fawnthroat sighed inwardly of relief. She had been worried it was something else, more dangerous. She decided to step aside. "alright. You can go tell him, but for Starclan's sake, be quiet." Ivythorn nodded and stepped in quickly.

Spiderstar was still resting, half asleep and half waking. When he heard the patter of steps approaching his litter, his eyes opened and he looked up. "Ivythorn, what brings you here?" he wondered, sounding light in his words, yet with an undertone of worry. Ivythorn dipped her head respectfully. "I wanted to inform you that we have found a pregnant molly on our patrol today. She responds to the name Sootcloud." Spiderstar sighed, too. This was better news. "you can make her at ease in the nursery, thank you." Ivythorn nodded, smiling. "It was a pleasure."

~the next day~

When the sun started to rise and the birds to sing, the clan cats started to leave their beds. One cat in particular was excited to wake. Flintpaw, just leaving the apprentice den for, hopefully, the last time, had a spring in her step. Outside, she noticed Ferretstrike. The young warrior was looking at her in a funny way. Despite herself, Flintpaw felt her fur heating up. She had always enjoyed being around the other cat, but since he had become a warrior, they had seen less and less of each other. And she missed that. "yes, Ferretstrike?" Flintpaw asked quietly. "I just wanted to wish you good luck for your assessment." Ferretstrike said. Flintpaw smiled. "Thank you!" the two talked together for a while, their old companionship coming back slowly.
From afar, a cat was watching the two, hatred in her pure blue eyes. "don't even get close to him, Flintpaw." Iceflower hissed, turning away sharply.

The rest of the cats were quickly awake, and soon enough, they were assembled beneath the high rock. Spiderstar was up top, looking tired but in slightly better shape than before. "I have a few things to announce today. Yesterday, one of our patrols was attacked by a badger. Thankfully, no-one was killed, and only Mossfur was seriously injured. He is being taken care of by Fawnthroat." even though most of the cats had heard about the attack, a murmur of voices flitted across the crowd. "on a happier note, another of our patrols found a pregnant queen, Sootcloud, who has just joined our clan. And-" Spiderstar paused for effect. "today, one of our apprentices has gotten to the age of twelve moons, when she will take his assessment to try becoming a warrior." another murmur of voices swept through the crowd, louder and happier at that. "Flintpaw, good luck." Spiderstar smiled down at the nervous apprentice.

"Now, Honeyear. Please give out patrols! Sycamorewhisker, Barkknot, follow me please. Fawnthroat, you too." and with these words, the leader jumped down and walked towards the medicine den, just slightly unsteadily. He would ask Fawnthroat to give some herbs to the two warriors so they could bring them to the rogue... He didn't believe that the unknown cat had anything to do with the badgers, and wanted to help them.

(Spiderstar going to moonpool to request a cat and because he believes Flintpaw is ready (Flintspark)
Mossfur resting (2 more moons)
Moonshadow giving birth!
Barleystorm giving birth!
The queen (Sootcloud) was allowed to join the clan!
Fawnthroat and Ashwhisper help the queens
Sycamorewhisker and Barkknot go where the rogue was, leave out herbs (1x Cobwebs and 1x Dock) but stay in the area, patrolling a bit at the same time
Smokewhisker and Rowangaze hunting
Brambleburr and Shinepaw training (fighting)
Honeyear and Lynxpaw training (hunting)
Freckleface and Hailpaw training (stalking)
Hopstripe and Ivypaw training (hunting)
Flintpaw taking assessment!)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 79 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Honeyear | 61 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 82 moons | Female | X
          Ashwhisper | 19 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:

Warriors:
          Smokewhisker | 43 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 63 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 30 moons | Male | X
          Freckleface | 53 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 30 moons| Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 56 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr| 56 moons | Female | X
          Beetlewing | 22 moons | Male | X
          Specklefang | 22 moons | Female | X
          Sandpelt | 26 moons | Male | X
          Smokebreath | 45 moons | Male | X
          Fogspark | 45 moons | Female | X
          Pebblesplash | 18 moons | Male | X
          Rowangaze | 32 moons | Male | X
          Fireblaze | 17 moons | Male | X
          Mossfur | 24 moons | Male | X
          Iceflower | 18 moons | Female | X
          Ivythorn | 19 moons | Female | X
          Sunlight | 15 moons | Female | X
          Ferretstrike | 15 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 29 moons | Female | X
          Goldenflight | 27 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Flintpaw | 12 moons | Female | X (taking assessment)
          Lynxpaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Ivypaw | 7 moons | Female | X
          Hailpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
          Shinepaw | 8 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 64 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next post)
          Moonshadow | 61 moons | Female | X (giving birth!!)
          Barleystorm | 53 moons | Female | X (giving birth!!)
          Fuzzyheart | 15 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next post)
          Sootcloud | 26 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next next post)
          Gingerglow | 25 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next next post)

Kits:
          Stonekit | 4 moons | Male | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North: Clan name | Owner
    East: Clan name | Owner
    South: Clan name | Owner
    West: Sorrelclan | Skygold

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x2
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x5 (1 used on Mossfur and 1 put in the area of where the rogue was)
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x3
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x2
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x0
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x7 (1 used on Mossfur)
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x2 (1 used on Mossfur)
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x1 (left out where the rogue was)
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints. | x0
    Ivy leaves | Used to carry and store other herbs. | x1
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth. | x1
    Ragwort leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.| x1
    Burnet | Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.| x0
    Elder leaves | Soothes sprains. | x1
    Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief. | x2
    Oak leaves | Stops infection from setting in. | x1
    Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs. | x1
    Beech leaves | Used to carry other herbs around. | x1
    Raspberry leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting.| x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (6 servings per post)
    Mice | x5 | 5 servings
    Vole | x5 | 5 servings
    Small fish | x4 | 8 servings
    Big fish | x3 | 9 servings
    Bird | x4 | 12 servings (half used up)
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Total: 39 servings left over/ 6 posts

Mentors:
    Rowangaze | Flintpaw | 4: fishing, fighting, hunting, climbing TAKING ASSESSMENT!
    Brambleburr | Shinepaw | 1: hunting
    Honeyear | Lynxpaw | 1: fighting
    Freckleface | Hailpaw | 1: hunting
    Hopstripe | Ivypaw | 1: fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | number of training sessions: which ones

Deceased Cats:
    Ravenfeather | 58 moons | Female | Murdered by Hopstripe | X
    Fauna | 177 moons | Female | Eating water hemlock given by Honeyear | X
    Leafstrike | 63 moons | Male | Murdered by Honeyear | X
    Cat Name | Cat age at death | Gender | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mates:
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Moonshadow and Freckleface
    Fuzzyheart and Fireblaze
    Gingerglow and Goldenflight
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Hopstripe <-> Rowangaze
    Flintpaw <-> Ferretstrike
    Iceflower -> Ferretstrike
    Ivythorn <-> Mossfur
    Pebblesplash -> Iceflower
    Beetlewing -> Iceflower
    Sunlight -> Pebblesplash
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Fireblaze
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlewing, Specklefang
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretstrike, Fuzzyheart
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpelt
    ???+??? (Ivyclan) = Fogspark, Smokebreath
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kat's Replies 8-8-18

Postby Katrione » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:06 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaffall- A chill starts to creep in the air, signaling the end of Greenleaf and the beginning of Leaffall. As the days become shorter and the skies turn to a dead grey, it's time for the Clans to start working harder and stockpiling prey for the coming Leafbare. Cherish the last few warm breezes that Greenleaf is leaving behind, they won't be around for much longer
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      The staff is currently doing an activity check! After the activity check is done our lists are going to be moved around some so some of you might have new mods.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Yukon_ wrote:

SheepKit, PrivetKit, AvocetKit, FritillaryKit, TernKit, NeriteKit, AspenThorn, and Mushu are welcomed to the clan]
[MarigoldPaw take her assessment, if she passed she will receive the name; MarigoldBub]
[Mushu refuses a warrior name, keeping Mushu as her name]
[FlareHeart asks for a warrior / FlareHeart, seeing all the kits, asks for a warrior to mentor a kit]
[PetalDance and RavenWing become mates, they do try for kits]
[HoneyBreeze and MorningRush get a surrogate in TroutClaw, MorningRush and TroutClaw try for kits]
[PinePaw take his assessment, if he passes he will receive the name; PineWhisper
[FlintSpark, CypressBloom, HazelWing, GoldFrost, MeadowSpirit, and IceFoot hunt]
[PineHeart, BeetleNose, HayCloud, JayEye, NettleFrost, and StormCrush hunt]
[ThornShard, MouseSpring, IceSheet, SilentStep, TigerFern, and MoorRunner hunt]
[PetalDance, CricketHeart, WhirlShine, ThistleFang, BumbleTail, and HareLeap hunt]
[MallowBloom, BrackenBreeze, RedPelt, ReedClaw, PaleFlick, and OakFang patrol]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, HoneyBreeze, MorningRush, HawkSwoop, and BearHeart patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingClaw, FirPounce, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingClaw look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats 4 robins and a small fish]

[ Marigoldpaw passed her final assessment! ]
      [ Marioldpaw is now a warrior: Marigoldbulb! ]
      [ Starclan has sent Floodclan a warrior ]
      [ Petaldance sadly didn't get pregnant this moon. Try again next moon ]
      [ Morningrush is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Pinepaw failed his final assessment ]
      [ Pineheart's patrol caught a robin ]
      [ Thornshard's patrol caught a robin ]
      [ Petaldance's patrol caught a lapwing ]
      [ Mallowbloom's patrol came across the scent of dogs. Be careful ]
      [ Hareleap's patrol found nothing interesting and rescented the borders ]
      [ The medicine cats gathered sorrel, thyme and elder leaves. Bramblingclaw found nothing ]
      [ Pinepaw and Hopepaw learned the Fight skill ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
cujo. wrote:
MALLOWCLAN
[ mallowclan fasts for one moon ]
[ the clan welcomes two new warriors, tawnyface and dustclaw (previously bruinstar), and one new kit, owlkit ! ]
[ dipperflower, doveface, willowthroat, shrewpelt, stormfang and dunlinfang hunt ]
[ shrikeflower, waspcloud, campionpelt, appletail, bramblingpaw and ivypaw hunt ]
[ briarcloud, pikecloud, emberthroat, sparrowstep, adderfur and swiftfur hunt ]
[ mudstar, fogflower, tipnose, rowanheart, bramblestream and rosecloud patrol ]
[ badgerstep, bramblingpaw, larkstorm, swanclaw, whimbrelfoot and teaselpaw patrol
↪ on guard for dangers, the patrol decide to sneak closer to the twoleg houses in search of any kittypets who may wish to join the clan ]
[ hazelleaf, batnose and russetleaf hunt for herbs ]
[ daisypaw, pipitpaw, and bramblingpaw take their final assessments ! should daisypaw pass, he shall be known as daisyfur. should pipitpaw pass, they shall be known as pipitstream. should bramblingpaw pass, she shall be known as bramblingflower. ]
[ foxkit, leopardkit, and mothkit have reached their sixth moon ! should they be deemed ready to become apprentices, their mentors shall be apprenticed to tawnyface, batnose, and fogflower respectively. ]
[ all apprentices train, except daisypaw, pipitpaw and bramblingpaw, with their mentors ]
[ mudstar requests an an apprentice ]

[ Dipperflower's patrol caught three voles ]
      [ Shrikeflower's patrol caught three three mice ]
      [ Briarcloud's patrol caught three squirrels ]
      [ Mudstar's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Badgerstep's patrol scented a few kittypets but couldn't get close enough this time to talk to any of them ]
      [ Hazelleaf, Batnose and Russetleaf gathered coltsfoot, daisy leaves, dandelion and dock leaves ]
      [ Daisypaw, Pipitpaw and Bramblingpaw all pass their final assessments with flying colors! ]
      [ Daisypaw, Pipitpaw and Bramblingpaw are now warriors: Daisyfur, Pipitsteam and Bramblingflower! ]
      [ Foxkit, Leopardkit and Mothkit are now apprentices: Foxpaw, Leopardpaw and Mothpaw! ]
      [ Ivypaw, Asterpaw and Teaselpaw learned the Stalk skill ]
requiem, wrote:

patrols or hunting // foxstar, amberpelt, whitesong, heronswoop, poppyflight, acornheart and heathertuft patrol the borders.
briarleap, doveflight, magpiefeather, cloverpatch and lionfrost go hunting.
herb hunting // frostnose and fogpaw search for herbs!
training // xxx -- moonpool // xxx
prey consuming // a sparrow and a mouse
other // tigerfang is giving birth!

[ Foxstar's patrol found two apprentices ]
      [ Briarleap's patrol caught two salmon ]
      [ Frostnose and Fogpaw gathered bindweed, blackberry leaves and bright eyes ]
      [ Tigerfang gave birth to four kits ]
osleya wrote:Image

[ new members: oceaneyes joins as a queen. ]
      [ new members: lizard joins as a warrior. ]
      [ border patrol [ north] : skairipa, onyx, bellamy, madi, cleopatra, alexious. ]
      [ border patrol [ east ] : wanheda, yellowsong, hickoryfur, remus, niamh, bayek. ]
      [ border patrol [ south ] : lizard, echo, asteria, prometheus, leksa, qadira. ]
      [ border patrol [ west ] : storm, torin, costia, sundance, helios, foxpaw. ]
      [ hunting patrol [ river ] : xelane, tauriel, thelonius, fleim, flicker, blodreina. ]
      [ rank changes: bayek is ready to become a warrior. ]
      [ rank changes: alexious is ready to become a warrior. ]
      [ rank changes: cleopatra is ready to become a warrior. ]
      [ trying for kits: apricotpelt and xelane try for kits. ]
      [ trying for kits: sundance and remus try for kits. ]
      [ trying for kits: yellowsong and onyx try for kits. ]
      [ trying for kits: costia and bellamy try for kits. ]
      [ trying for kits: flicker and torin try for kits. ]
      [ name changes: roan is renamed to az {ice}. ]
      [ misc: one of each of waverly's and adriel's kittens is given to their fathers. ]
      [ kitting: diamond goes into labor. this is the father. ]
      note: jayde decreases the amount of still-borns in all litters.
      [ kitting: jayde goes into labor. this is the father. ]
      note: jayde decreases the amount of still-borns in all litters.
      [ training: wanheda trains leksa. ]
      [ training: blodreina trains foxpaw. ]
      [ training: bellamy trains qadira. ]
      [ training: madi trains helios. ]
      [ training: tauriel trains padame. ]
      [ training: costia trains niah. ]
      [ training: flicker trains roan. ]

[ Skairipa's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Wanheda's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Lizard's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Storm's patrol found three warrior-aged littermates ]
      [ Xelane's patrol caught three trouts ]
      [ Bayek, Alexious and Cleopatra are now warriors! ]
      [ Apricotpelt sadly isn't pregnant this moon. Try again next moon ]
      [ Sundance is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Yellowsong is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Costia is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Flicker sadly isn't pregnant this moon. Try again next moon ]
      [ Diamond gave birth to six kits. Sadly, two kits were stillborn. Without Jayde, the number of stillborns would've been three ]
      [ Jayde gave birth to three kits ]
      [ Leksa learned the Stalk skill ]
      [ Foxpaw, Qadira, Helios and Padame learned the Swim skill ]
      [ Niah learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Az sadly didn't pick up on any of the skills taught today ]
      [ Mod Note: You can find separate pictures for the three littermates if you want, as long as they match the coats ]
PrincessAlexis wrote:

αρρεcαη

[Dappleclan consumes one sand viper and one jerboa.]
[Owlpaw is still practicing his training to keep his skills sharp for the assessment.]
[Feathercurl and Snowfoot are each caring for kits.]
[Frostwing goes to gather herbs.]
[Snowfoot goes into a den and prepares to have her kits. Ravenbones is the father.]
[Raccoonmask, Foxtail, Nightclaw, Cloudswift, Flameshine, and Ravenbones patrol the territory while hunting.]
[Lionstar, Finchpelt, Pinebranch, and Minnowdance form a second hunting patrol.]
((How long do new mothers care for their kits before re-joining the hunting and patrols?))

[ Frostwing gathered bindweed and blackberry leaves ]
      [ Snowfoot gave birth to two kits ]
      [ Raccoonmask's patrol found two warrior ]
      [ Raccoonmask's patrol caught three hares ]
      [ Lionstar's patrol caught three lizards ]
      [ Mod Note: The kits have to be at least 3 moons before the mother can return to her warrior duties ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:24 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 31 (6 kits)
Number of Servings: 6
Next Ruins Visit: now
Next Birth: N/A
Mod Notes: N/A
Cats to Find:Night

Archive

Slatestar was curled up in his nest, the position he was glued in for the past few days. His eyes were closed, his limbs stiff and stomach growling. He was refusing to move. Cedarsplash’s death had brought back the raw guilt and grief from Dunewing, but doubled. He had killed her. Even if he didn’t physically rip her throat, he caused it. She was a mother, a loved cat with a family, and now she was gone. Adderbreeze, Fognose, and Squirrelheart were devastated, and it was his fault. Paw steps and a change in lighting made Slatestar slowly crack his eyes open. They were burning and dry, worn out from the tears that had involuntarily streaked his face. He didn’t look up, just kept himself in the curled position. He didn’t have to move to know who it was. Sandstep and Minkblossom had been visiting him every day, bringing him food and company. But he refused both, not budging to eat, and not saying a word. In fact, he hadn’t really spoken in the past Moon. His throat felt tight with every breath, and he didn’t want to strain himself more. Swallowing, he sighed, a small sound escaping his throat. His glassy eyes moved with the two she-cats as they approached him. Minkblossom was first to speak, and she was clearly annoyed. “Slatestar. You need to eat. You’re going to run out of energy soon.” She stated firmly. Sandstep’s voice was smoother and more gentle. “Please. BearClan needs a strong leader.” She coaxed, nudging the hare she had brought closer to the tom’s muzzle. But Slatestar closed his eyes again. “I deserve to die.” He croaked, voice barely strong enough to be above a whisper “It’s my fault that the Clan is in this position.” For the first time, the scrawny leader shifted, pushing himself into the light. Minkblossom and Sandstep’s faces fell as they saw him. His ribs jutted out from the side of his body. His eyes were sunken and his once strong face was gaunt. Most of the muscle had vanished from his limbs and his usually sleek pelt was matted and dirty. A few fleas were piled up along his spine and he had several small cuts and bruises from the rough stone floor he had been pressing himself against. He got to his paws and limped over to his friends. “I’m a terrible cat.” He meowed, voice starting to sound less coarse, but still scratchy. He turned around, obvoiusly hurting, and stumbled back to the dark corner “I deserve this pain...and I’m going to die.” Sandstep shook her head in horror, hurrying to his side and pushing herself in front of him. “That’s not true!” She protested “Its not your fault that the bear is here-” Slatestar cut her off with a stern look. But his cloudy eyes seemed to stare right through her. “I could’ve done more. I could’ve fought the bear myself...been more reluctant to agree to his terms. And now because of my mistake, cats who I care about will die. And everyone will hate me. Your own brother, I believe, blames me for all of this. It’s quite obvious, really.” Sandstep heaved a deep sigh. “What Vipersun thinks doesn’t matter.” She meowed strongly “What matters is that you pull yourself together and be the leader BearClan needs. You are strong, brave, and a respectful cat. You could rule the weakest cats and make them the best. Cats would dream about being half the cat you are, but now, you are grief-stricken. We all are. But you have to pull through and be the strong cat I know you can be. Please, Slatestar, do it for us...do it for me.” With these words, she pressed her muzzle into his neck fur, flinching slightly at the feeling of how loose his pelt was around his neck. Slatestar’s eyes widened slightly and he stiffened. Swallowing, he pulled away, walking a few steps before laying down in the shadows. “Your words are too kind for me, Sandstep.” He murmured “I’ll think about them greatly, but for now, please leave me...I’m so tired.” And with that, he rested his chin on his paws, facing the cold stone wall. His body gave a shudder and lay still. Minkblossom sighed and shook her head. Nodding at the hare, signalling for Sandstep to pick it up, the medicine cat exited the cave, leaving to gather herbs to strengthen the leader when he got back from StarClan. Sandstep picked up the hare carefully, it would make a nice meal for the apprentices. She turned to follow Minkblossom, but paused at the den enterance. The deputy turned her head to glance at Slatestar’s dead body. When he woke up, she would see that he returned to all of his glory. “I promise.” She whispered quietly to him, turning and slipping down to the clearing below.

[Slatestar refuses to eat, causing him to lose a life from starvation]
[Minkblossom asks StarClan for a young warrior]
[Deerleap, Sandstep, Cougarleap, And Cindertail patrol]
[Lionclaw, Talonpaw, Robinpaw, And Quailthroat hunt]
[Vipersun, Ravencloud, Elmpaw, And Weaselfur hunt]
[Quailthroat teaches Robinpaw Battle]
[Swiftpaw and Nightpaw train in Battle]
[Lionclaw becomes Talonpaw’s new mentor and teaches Talonpaw Battle]
[Ravencloud teaches Elmpaw Swimming]
[Minkblossom uses x1 Lovage to help Otterfur’s cough]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 hare and x1 big fish

Leader:
          Slatestar | 47 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 43 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 53 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 35 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 28 m | M | X
          Batfur | 29 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 63 m | M | X
          Rabbitspark | 35 m | F | X
          Grassheart | 31 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 44 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 32 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 22 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 34 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 39 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 45 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 39 m | M | X
          Adderbreeze | 16 m | F | X
          Squirrelheart | 16 m | F | X
          Fognose | 16 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 30 | F | X

Apprentices:
          Swiftpaw | 13 m | M | X
          Nightpaw | 10 m | M| X
          Elmpaw | 10 m | F| X
          Talonpaw | 10 m | M| X
          Robinpaw | 9 m | M| X

Queens:
          Wisteriawind | 44 m | F | X
          Wrenpond | 25 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thistlekit | 4 m | M | X
          Hickorykit | 4 m | M | X (left)
          Acornkit | 4 m | F | X (right)
          Cherrykit | 4 m | F | X
          Darkkit | 3 m | M | X
          Hollykit | 3 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | FloodClan | Yukon_Shadows

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x1
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x0
    Marigold | Stops infection | x2
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x2
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x1
    Broom | Helps broken bones | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling/induces vomiting| x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x1
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Blackberry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lovage | Helps cure coughs | x0
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk | x1
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x1
    Chamomile | Calms a cat down and gives strength | x1
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection when rolled in, esp. rat bites | x2
    Ragwort | Treats aching joints | x1
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds | x1
    Borage | Brings down fever, reduces belly and chest pain, and helps queens produce more milk| x1
    Bright-Eye | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x4 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0| 3 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Batfur | Swiftpaw | 4 | Hunting, Stealth, Climbing, Swimming
    Cougarleap | Nightpaw | 3 | Hunting, Stealth
    Ravencloud | Elmpaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle, Stealth
    Lionclaw | Talonpaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Quailthroat | Robinpaw | 3 | Swimming, Hunting, Stealth

Stone Pool:
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Cindertail | 3
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 3
    Deerleap | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
    Dunewing | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Cedarsplash | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Vipersun
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderbreeze, Fognose, Squirrelheart
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightpaw, Elmpaw, Talonpaw
    Thornshard (FloodClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkkit, Hollykit, Wernkit, Bristekit, Robinpaw (foster)
    ??? and ??? | Cedarsplash, Wrenpond
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlekit, Hickorykit, Acornkit, Cherrykit
Last edited by inky. on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[34]

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Image*
Number of Cats: 102 cats
Toms; 49 | She-cats; 53
Serving sizes;18
Next MoonPool visit = (10th)

[OOC] - I noticed FlintSpark's patrol wasn't listed if they brought anything back or not?

This Moon's activities wrote:"-And MushroomTail will train WrenPaw, clan meeting dismissed" the ginger tabby leaped down from the flat reddish rock, walking over to his sons to help them assign patrols. HemlockPaw whipped her head around to her friends "Come on! We can still get nest by eachother!" she squeaked. The pale molly took off, closely followed by wrenpaw and saltpaw. The toms talked among themselves, celebrating quietly. FrostBite, WolfBite, and ThornShard walked over in a cluster to their toms kits, already seeing their molly kits disappear to claim their steak. ThornShard purred and licked his son's head over and over "I'm so proud of you and WrenPaw! Your mother and your siblings would be so happy for you" he curled his fluffy tail around his son. wippy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
[MushroomTail is welcomed to the clan]
[MorningRush joins the nursery, star-struck about kits]
[HemlockKit, AloeKit, AshKit, SaltKit, BristleKit, and WrenKit become apprentices! Hemlock - BeetleNose, Aloe - IceFoot, Ash - WhirlShine, Salt - TigerFern, Bristle - PineHeart, + Wren - MushroomTail]
[BramblingClaw almost drowns WrenPaw, threatening HemlockPaw with her friends life if she continues to believe BramblingClaw is not to trusted and she should tell HollyStar of her massive amount of deadly herbs]
[AloePaw runs away after HollyStar yells about loyalty and true-blood, Ashamed of his half-blood. He runs into a dog and his right eye is torn out, he is rushed to the medicine cats; 1 cobweb and 1 marigold is used on him. He is given 2 moons of rest]
[FirPounce has decided to become a permaqueen, she moves to the nursery]
[FrostBite and FlintMask (of Graveclan) try for another litter of kits]
[The walls are reinforced, all patrols are on look out for more dogs]
[PinePaw take his assessment, if he passes he will receive the name; PineWhisper]
[FlintSpark, CypressBloom, HazelWing, GoldFrost, MeadowSpirit, and IceFoot hunt]
[PineHeart, BeetleNose, HayCloud, JayEye, NettleFrost, and StormCrush hunt]
[ThornShard, MouseSpring, IceSheet, SilentStep, TigerFern, and MoorRunner hunt]
[PetalDance, CricketHeart, WhirlShine, ThistleFang, BumbleTail, and HareLeap hunt]
[MallowBloom, BrackenBreeze, RedPelt, ReedClaw, PaleFlick, and OakFang patrol]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, HoneyBreeze, MorningRush, HawkSwoop, and BearHeart patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingClaw, FirPounce, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingClaw look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats 4 robins, a hare, a mouse, and a small fish | 18 servings]]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇
▰▰▰▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰▰▰▰
Leader:
HollyStar | 52 Moons | Female |
Lives: ★★★★★⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/9]
MateFlareHeart | 43 Moons | Male |

Heirs:
FlickeringSmoke | 19 Moons | Male |
SwiftRush | 19 Moons | Male |
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cats:
TwigHeart | 41 Moons | Female |
BramblingClaw | 23 Moons | Female |
AdderCloud | 56 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 74 Moons | Male |
BumbleTail | 64 Moons | Male |
ThistleFang | 41 Moons | Male |
WhirlShine | 67 Moons | Male |
BeetleNose | 70 Moons | Female |
BearHeart | 75 Moons | Male |
FogWhorl | 83 Moons | Male |
HawkSwoop | 47 Moons | Female |
OliveStrike | 36 Moons | Female |
ThriftRunner | 32 Moons | Male |
TroutClaw | 31 Moons | Male |
HoneyBreeze | 31 Moons | Female |
BurntSight | 31 Moons | Male |
MorningRush | 31 Moons | Female |
OakFang | 31 Moons | Male |
PaleFlick | 37 Moons | Male |
ReedClaw | 29 Moons | Female |
RedPelt | 69 Moons | Male |
BrackenBreeze | 53 Moons | Female |
MallowBloom | 41 Moons | Female |
MoorRunner | 27 Moons | Female |
TigerFern | 25 Moons | Female |
SilentStep | 40 Moons | Male |
IceSheet | 31 Moons | Male |
MouseSpring | 24 Moons | Male |
ThornShard | 23 Moons | Male |
StormCrush | 23 Moons | Male |
NettleFrost | 23 Moons | Female |
JayEye | 23 Moons | Male |
HayCloud | 23 Moons | Female |
SmallFire | 60 Moons | Female |
PineHeart | 35 Moons | Female |
IceFoot | 52 Moons | Female |
MeadowSpirit | 20 Moons | Female |
GoldFrost | 37 Moons | Male |
CypressBloom | 18 Moons | Female |
FlintSpark | 46 Moons | Male |
MudTuft | 17 Moons | Male |
DewBlaze | 16 Moons | Male |
DriftClaw | 16 Moons | Female |
CricketHeart | 16 Moons | Female |
DustStorm | 16 Moons | Male |
PetalDance | 34 Moons | Female |
RavenWing | 32 Moons | Male |
LeafCrest | 33 Moons | Male |
FrozenGale | 15 Moons | Male |
BriarClaw | 15 Moons | Female |
AdderScratch | 15 Moons | Male |
SnowFluffy | 15 Moons | Female |
HazelWing | 52 Moons | Female |
AspenThorn | 23 Moons | Female |
Mushu | 48 Moons | Female |
MushroomTail | 23 Moons | Female |
MarigoldBud | 14 Moons | Female |
Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
PinePaw | 13 Moons | Male |
HopePaw | 9 Moons | Male |
HemlockPaw | 6 Moons | Female |
AloePaw | 6 Moons | Male |
AshPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
SaltPaw | 6 Moons | Female |
WrenPaw | 6 Moons | Female |
BristlePaw | 6 Moons | Male |

Queens:
WolfBite | 52 Moons | Female |
FrostBite | 39 Moons | Female |
RedHawk | 73 Moons | Female |
DawnTail | 45 Moons | Female |
MintClaw | 35 Moons | Female |
HoneyBriar | 27 Moons | Female |
LavenderRunner | 46 Moons | Female |
FeatherHeart | 19 Moons | Female |
FirPounce | 20 Moons | Female |
↪ Deaf |↪ Perma-queen

Kits:
PearKit | 5 Moons | Female |
CoalKit | 5 Moons | Male |
VanillaKit | 5 Moons | Female |
KestrelKit | 5 Moons | Female | [lighter one, left]
BirchKit | 4 Moons | Male |
SpiderKit | 4 Moons | Female | [left]
SootKit | 4 Moons | Male | [right]
DockKit | 4 Moons | Male |
AsterKit | 3 Moons | Female |
SedgeKit | 3 Moons | Female |
HarrierKit | 3 Moons | Female |
PartridgeKit | 3 Moons | Male |
FlashKit | 3 Moons | Male |
SheepKit | 2 Moons | Female |
PrivetKit | 2 Moons | Male |
AvocetKit | 2 Moons | Male |
FritillaryKit | 2 Moons | Female |
TernKit | 2 Moons | Male |
NeriteKit | 2 Moons | Male |

Elders:
OakRiver | 60 Moons | Male |
↪ Broken hindlegs
GingerBerry | 117 Moons | Female |
FireBringer | 98 Moons | Male |
ClawHeart | 222 Moons | Male |
▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x13 | 13 servings
Frog | x10 | 10 servings
Small Fish | x9 | 18 servings
Thrush | x13 | 39 servings
Big Fish | x11 | 33 servings
Hare | x11 | 33 servings
Robin | x3 | 9 servings
Lapwing | x10 | 30 servings

Deceased Cats:
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons at death | Male | | Killed by unknown cat | 19 moons since death | StarClan
MixedFur | 37 moons | Male | | Killed by dogs when saving MarigoldPaw from twolegs | 10 moon since death | StarClan
BraveKit | 0 Moons | Male | | Weakness after birth | 9 moons since death | StarClan
WishKit | 0 Moons | Female | | Weakness after birth | 9 moons since death | StarClan
LynxPaw | 11 Moons | Male | | Indirectly poisoned by water hemlock | 6 moons since death | StarClan
RowanKit | 0 Moons | Female | [darker one, right] | Weakness after birth | 5 moons since death | StarClan
Russetit | 0 Moons | Male | | Weakness after birth | 5 moons since death | StarClan
WindKit | 0 Moons | Male | | Weakness after birth | 5 moons since death | StarClan
RobinKit | 0 Moons | Female | | Breathing problems after birth | 4 moons since death | StarClan
DunlinKit | 0 Moons | Male | | Weakness after birth | 3 moons since death | StarClan
BitternKit | 0 Moons | Female | | Weakness after birth | 3 moons since death | StarClan
Cat | Cause of Death | Age since death | Place of resting
Cat | Cause of Death | Age since death | Place of resting

Family:
💙 Link to family archive

Other; Herbs, Other clans, Notes, and apprentices - here
▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰
Last edited by tigerclaw on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kwamiclan [04]

Postby Springtalon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:03 am

starting post
archive

members:: 12 currently | 12 total
next starclan visit:: 4 posts

last moon
"What do you mean she doesn't need to be Akuma too?" Eagletalon cried, staring between Ragingsoul and Sleekwhisker in shock. Sleekwhisker looked rather embarrassed about the whole thing, and tried to say "I really don't mind-" Ragingsoul shook his head "Akuma is for cats who cannot be trusted, or cats who used to belong to a clan. As Sleekwhisker never actually joined Willowclan before its fall, then she does not to be placed under Akuma." He narrowed his eyes at Eagletalon "But if you keep this up, you'll get an extra moon of testing."

this moon
Eagletalon was still in a rather bad mood about Sleekwhisker, but he'd pushed it aside under the threat of more time spent under Ragingsoul'd ever-increasing gaze. His time would be up soon, the following moon. That was a comforting thought. Maybe he'd be allowed to train one of the cubs that was graduating to Cadet then. Or perhaps Sparkcub, once the little orange kitten reached training age.

Becoming Cadets was the only thing on Pinecub, Tumblecub, and Mattedcub's mind lately it seemed, as they spent their days playing warrior, pretending to track mice, and using Peonycub as an enemy rouge, much to Peachmuzzle's anger. It was somewhat amusing to see the fluffy cream and brown she-cat riled up. Not that Eagletalon would admit it, lest he get on her bad side, but it was still fun to watch her chasing after the three troublemakers.

↪The unnamed guardian is welcomed as Sleekwhisker, as she never truly joined Willowclan, she is not placed under Akuma
↪Ragingsoul and Sleekfeather hunt
↪Eagletalon and Oakmist patrol
↪Pinecub, Tumblecub, and Mattedcub become -paw's
↪Their mentors are Tigerlily, Oakmist, and Sleekfeather

↪I've adopted Eagleeye of Rodrigoclan and Sunset of Blossomclan, as well as Rainpaw and Gingerpaw and of Jungleclan and Coyotefang of Aridclan. They can be found whenever

Kami:
Ragingsoul | 35 Moons | Male |
↪Third leader of Kwamiclan, the Refounder

Keeper:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❃[/url]
↪info

Mage:
↪info

Mage's Cadet:
↪info

Guardians:
Sleekfeather | 43 Moons | Female |
↪unmated, 0/2 cadets
Oakmist | 31 Moons | Male |
↪first Guardian, unmated, 0/2 cadets

Akumas:
Eagletalon | 16 Moons | Male |
↪former Elmclan, unmated, test period: 1 moon
↪info

Cadets:
↪info

Nurses:
Tigerlily | 51 Moons | Female |
↪formerly Deerclan, mother of Mattedcub and Tumblecub, 0/2 cadets
Peachmuzzle | 34 Moons | Female |
↪unknown mate, mother of Peonycub, 0/2 cadets

Cubs:
Pinecub | 6 Moons | Male |
↪former Sycamoreclan
Sparkcub | 5 Moons | Male |
↪Former Mistclan
Tumblecub | 6 Moons | Male |
↪Former Deerclan
Mattedcub | 6 Moons | Female |
↪Former Deerclan
Swallowcub | 4 Moons | Female |
↪Former Elmclan
Peonycub | 0 Moons | Female |
↪ --

Coucilors:
↪info
↪info

territory:
map
north;; graveclan | northeast;; empty
east;; briarclan | southeast;; swanclan
south;; blueclan | southwest;; empty
west;; bearclan(?) | northwest;; empty
Allies:
Clan name | Owner
Cat name | Clan

Enemies:
Clan name | Owner
Cat name | Clan

Mates:
Tigerlily & unknown
Mattedkit, Tumblekit, and Umberkit

Medicine Store:
empty

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse [0/1]
Frog [0/1]
Rabbit [0/2]
Squirrel [0/2]
Hare [3/3]
Bird [3/3]

Mentors:
none

Deceased Members:
Name | Cause of Death

Former Clans:
Tigerlily, Mattedcub, and Tumblecub (Deerclan)
Pinecub (Sycamoreclan)
Sparkcub (Mistclan)
Eagletalon and Swallowcub (Elmclan)
Last edited by Springtalon on Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me