Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Steamclan [001]

Postby Katrione » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:35 am

xxxxxxxxxxxImagexxxxxx

Roachtrack's jaw parted in a wide yawn. The green-eyed tom looked around the inside of the dead metal snake that had been his home for the past moon. The ringleader got to his paws, shaking some of the dust from his tabby pelt before hopping down onto the floor and slipping between the opening in the metal snake's flank. Other than to hunt, the tom hadn't left the metal snake and he was quickly running out of rats to catch in the Ironpath.

The only Steamclan cat made his way out of the Ironpath, squinting his eyes against the light. Unsurprisingly, the above world hadn't changed one bit. The air still carried the scent of approaching rain and the scent of mold from the always present flooding. He moved forward more, his nose wrinkling when he came identified more of the scent belonging to dogs and blood. Roachtrack lashed his tail and turned in another direction to avoid them, deciding it would be better to take a detour through some alleys instead of dealing with the dogs and whatever they had caught.

Before the tom knew it, Roachtrack found himself stalking along familiar pathways and surrounded by the scent of his former home. "Roach?" A voice called. The ringleader looked up to see two tabby she-cats crouching on a metal walkway that was connected to the side of the huge Twoleg den. The brown tabby that shared the same eyes as him jumped down, purring happily as she wound around him. The other she-cat watched him with emotionless amber eyes. "What are you doing here?! Why did you leave?!" She squealed.

Roachtrack smiled at the squealing tabby, his sister Highrise. "I was just out hunting." He mewed, answering her first question. "And Rico's group chased me off. They told me I wasn't welcomed in the group anymore." Highrise's eyes widened in surprise then she quickly started growling.

"Rico is a mouse-brain! You're the best hunter, we've found even less than normal since you left." Highrise mewed, her ear twitching when the other tabby she-cat jumped down next to her. "Sicily! Why didn't you tell me Rico kicked Roach out?!" Roachtrack's ears perked up slightly and he looked over at Sicily, a questioning look in his eyes.

"Why would I know?" Sicily mewed haughtily, whacking Highrise's shoulder with her tail. Highrise looked up as if silently praying to someone.

"Because your Rico's mate now. You get to know everything." Roachtrack's eyes widened in shock and he looked down towards Sicily's stomach, noticing for the first time that it was a little bigger than normal. Sicily stared back at Roachtrack, jutting her muzzle out as if daring him to say something.

"Umm... Highrise, can you let me talk to Sicily alone for a moment?" Roachtrack asked. Highrise nodded sheepishly, shooting a guilty look at her brother before skittering off down the alley to give them some space. Roachtrack watched after her before turning to face Sicily. "So you told me you didn't want to be my mate yet and then you went and mated with Rico as soon as I left?"

Sicily glared up at the brown tabby, the fur along her spine bristling. "I don't have feelings for you, Roach. You're too good of a friend. I didn't want to ruin it." She replied, lashing her tail. Roachtrack rolled his eyes then started to open his mouth to say something in return but was cut off by a hiss at the end of the alley. A large smokey tom was there with several other toms, including Roachtrack's brother Hipster. Highrise peered around Hipster, an apologetic look in her eyes.

The smokey tom took a step closer. "Sicily, come here now." He ordered.

Sicily shot Rico an annoyed look. "Someday someone will love you, but someone isn't me." She mewed quickly to Roachtrack before retreating to her mate's side. Rico leaned down to touch his nose to hers before turning and stalking off, Sicily close on his heels. Slowly, the rest of the group followed except for Highrise and Hipster.

The two rogues hurried to join Roachtrack. "Where's Deli?" Roachtrack asked, looking around to see if the tiny she-cat would come prancing around the corner. Highrise and Hipster shared a look before Hipster cleared his throat.

"After Rico chased you off, Deli and Palmetto went looking for you. We found Deli's body but we haven't been able to find Palmetto. We scented her blood on the ground near Deli but we couldn't trace her." Roachtrack stiffened, his tail drooping as he heard about his sister's death and the disappearance of his best friend.

"I have to find her." Roachtrack whispered after a moment before gasping and turning, hurtling back the way he came.

"Where are you going?!" Highrise shouted after the tom as he disappeared around the corner.

[ Roachtrack went to the Moonpool to ask for help finding Palmetto ]
[ Roachtrack went on a border patrol ]
[ Roachtrack went hunting ]

Ringleader:
          Roachtrack | 21 | Tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Proxy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]•[/url]

Rust Mender:

Rust Mender Gang:

Ironclaws:

Railrunners:

Ironpath Guards:

Gangs:

Lanterns:

Specks:

Sooties:

Ally Clans:
    Clan | User
    Clan | User

Enemy Clans:
    Clan | User
    Clan | User

Borders:
    (N) | Clan | User
    (E) | Clan | User
    (S) | Clan | User
    (W) | Clan | User
    (NW) | Clan | User
    (NE) | Clan | User
    (SW) | Clan | User
    (SE) | Mallowclan | Cujo

Medicine Store:
    Rust Mender's Storage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rat | x0 | 1 serving
    Scraps | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x0 | 2 servings
    Skunk | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Gang | # of sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Gang | # of sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    The Stars Taken Before Their Time

Former Clanmates:
    Name | Gender | Former Rank | New Clan | [url=link]•[/url]
    Name | Gender | Former Rank | New Clan | [url=link]•[/url]

Families:
    The Lineage
Last edited by Katrione on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the silverbane brotherhood,, it all begins 🌙 (2)

Postby w0ah » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:20 pm

────────────────
              he
              ilverbane
              rotherhood
              ────────────────
              ────────────────

population - there are 005 cats (002 molly's; 003 toms)
              next wide river visit - next 2 posts
              "awaken the fallen army, let their voices be heard!"

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ The Brotherhood feasts on x1 bird, previously caught by Gator and his first warrior, Quill. ]
[ Warren, the very first shaman to this new generation of the Brotherhood, is gratefully welcomed by Gator. ]
[ Lake and Heidi, the particularly stunning pair of she-cats, are welcomed into the Brotherhood. ]
[ Lake and Quill set out on a hunt. ]
[ Gator and Heidi set off on an early morning patrol. ]
[ Lake and Heidi receive their Mark. Each swear to the Oath and agree to forever be bound, loyally, to the Brotherhood. ]
[ Warren takes on his first herb-gathering patrol. ]

xxxxsummary ; Gator finds Warren, the mysterious tom of whom is very quiet, kept to himself, and often mumbles to himself.
xxxxQuill comes across the sisters, Lake and Heidi. They both helplessly flirt with him seem rather thin and dehydrated, asking for shelter. Quill brings them back, and Gator is glad to have the ladies around. Later on, Gator pulls Quill to the side and brags on his night out with the two, their flirting annoying Quill. He eventually leaves Gator, annoyed, and goes back to his trailer.
xxxxWarren encounters the Ancestors while on his trip, and meet a cat of whom was also a healer in their time, but is long passed. They give him some thoughtful advice, before disappearing into the air.
xxxx( will write in later )

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

chief ;;
        gator | 41m | tom | 🌙
        ★★★★★★★★★
        ↳ mate - none

shaman ;;
        warren | 39m | tom | 🌙
        ↳ apprentice - none

warriors ;;
        quill | 37m | tom | 🌙
        lake | 32m | molly | 🌙 - left
        heidi | 32m | molly | 🌙 - right
        name | age | gender | [url]🌙[/url]

apprentices ;;

dames ;;

kits ;;

elders ;;
        name | age | gender | [url]🌙[/url]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
deputy ;;
↳ mate -

warchief ;;
↳ mate -

herb storage ;;
herb name | usage | x00
herb name | usage | x00

prey-stock ;;
mice | 1 serving each | x00
rabbits | 2 servings each | x00
small fish | 2 servings each | x00
birds | 3 servings each | x01
big fish | 3 servings each | x00

mentorship ;;
mentor | app. | # | moves

families ;;
name & name | kits

deceased ;;
name | age @ death | cause
name | age @ death | cause
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby WolfLash » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:56 pm

Notice: Coonclan lives on Dawnclan's (owned by Storm Rose) north border, therefore, we both have the Lapis of the Moon as our moonpool. In real life we are sisters and have talked about this already. Storm Rose said she will agree on her next post after I make my clan.

Coonclan cats live in a dense forest that is home to an abundance of raccoons. Near the south border shared by Dawnclan, rests the Lapis of the Moon's cave which is where Coonclan can go to speak with Starclan. Coonclan's camp is made from an old bunny borrow that was dug out to house cats.

While raccoons may seem to be a nuisance to other clans, Coonclan sees them as friends and never harms them unless they go after kits or attack first. The first leader of Coonclan made their home among raccoons because the raccoons help keep most predators away and they stayed out of the leader's path.

Cats of Coonclan are very adaptable to their environment and are usually very secretive. They are normally vicious to strangers but are willing to die for those they deem worthy, but they are not known for liking many cats. They are extremely protective of their own clan and will lash out at anything that may threaten them.
WolfLash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BasinClan (002)

Postby luc » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:10 pm

BᴀꜱɪɴCʟᴀɴ
Number of Cats: 3

{ONE MOON AGO}
Misa was beginning to think she made an astronomically awful mistake. Perhaps she wasn't made for this kind of life, perhaps she should've just stayed home. The house cat missed her owner's lap, she missed the comforts of home - easy food, easy water, easy shelter. The neighborhood stray had made this life look so easy, coasting by on the gifts of Twolegs who he manipulated effortlessly and the countless rats, mice, and rabbits that infested the area. Alas, no Twolegs populated the area around the basin and Misa found herself consistently failing to hunt the few creatures she came across on the lakebed. The exhausted she-cat stopped to lap at the lake, greedily taking in the chilled water.
Snap. Misa's head jerked up, water dribbling down her chin. Snap. She whipped around, yet there was nothing. She sniffed at the moist air. Something, someone was right there. A small, cream-colored she-cat emerged from the bushes, her tail flicking to-and-fro.
"I didn't expect to see a kittypet around these parts. Most seem to shy away at the very idea of water, the very idea of escaping the suffocating clutches of their Twolegs."
Misa felt the fur rising on her back. "I'm not a kittypet, not anymore at least."
"Oh, calm down, it's no insult," the she-cat smirked - her shocking, vibrant blue eyes sparkling. "It's just, no self-respecting non-kittypet would deign to wear that."
Misa looked down at her color, at the tags that glistened in sun. She didn't respond. Something told her this cat was different than the other wild cats she met and it unsettled her.
"I can't imagine hunting in that is easy, with all those bells jangling."
"I'm doing just fine," she replied hotly.
"I doubt any cat doing just fine would venture out into the middle of a lake for food, especially one like you."
"What are you trying to get at?" Misa snapped.
"What I'm trying to get at is that I can provide you with food, with comforts of community and purpose - but only if you come with me. Only if you join me in creating BasinClan."
A clan cat. That's what she was. "What if I say no?"
"Then you'd be intruding on BasinClan territory, which is no good for you, and you'd have to hunt for yourself again, and eventually you'd probably either starve or go back to your Twolegs, tail between your legs."
Misa's eyes flickered about, considering the offer. "How do I join?"
"First, you have to have to get rid of that." The she-cat's blue eyes softened. "My name is Lotusfl- Lotusstar, I will be your leader. What name have your Twolegs given you?"
"Misa."
"Well, Misa, we'll have to change that, too. How do you feel about the name Smokepaw?"
"I suppose it fits."
"I suppose it does, too, Smokepaw."
-
With no other cat around, Lotusstar immediately assumed the role of her mentor. Of course, Lotusstar was not inexperienced as a mentor. In fact, as a young warrior - right after her ceremony - she had become one herself due to a shortage of viable warriors who could mentor and a sharp rise in the number of apprentices. As a young, still somewhat immature warrior, it had been a bumpy ride. However, Lotusstar would stand to reason that Fecklefur turned out alright. She could only hope the same for Smokepaw, whose brazen attitude did not shake off. The young leader found herself worrying about confrontations with other Clans who would not suffer the young she-cat's attitude with so much grace. Though, her skills at least seemed to be improving with time.
It remained just Lotusstar and Smokepaw for several weeks until the arrival of a large, gruff-looking tom.
-
The tom wasted no time with pleasantries or small talk. "I was directed here by StarClan."
Was this the deputy they sent her? "Ah, yes," Lotusstar paused. "It was only a few weeks ago that I asked our ancestors in StarClan for a deputy."
Something flashed in the tom's green eyes and it was not happiness. "Deputy?" he asked, voice tight. "I see. I must assume you're my leader, then?" The tom bowed his head a bit when Lotusstar did not protest. "I must humble myself before you then, leader of BasinClan. I am Merlinfang."
"Welcome, Merlinfang. I am Lotusstar," she flicked her tail towards her apprentice. "This is Smokepaw."
"Well, the day is still young, I'll take the apprentice for a patrol," his voice was neutral now - free of tone. "I suppose I should begin my duties for my new Clan as soon as possible."
"Very well."
"Come, apprentice," Merlinfang growled gruffly. Smokepaw said nothing, though appeared miffed at being referred to as "apprentice."
Lotusstar noticed, with some annoyance, that if she had done what Merlinfang had just done she would have gotten an earful. The she-cat shook her head, and took off in the other direction, looking to content herself with hunting.

{Misa joins BasinClan and is renamed Smokepaw.}
{Smokepaw is apprenticed to Lotusstar.}
{Lotusstar trains Smokepaw.}
{Merlinfang joins BasinClan, becoming the Clan's deputy..}
{Lotusstar goes hunting.}
{Merlinfang and Smokepaw patrol.}
{The Clan fasts.}

Leader:
          Lotusstar | 26 moons | female |

Deputy:
          Merlinfang | 45 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✵[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          Smokepaw | 8 moons | female |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Mallard | x0 | 3 servings
    Cormorant | x0 | 3 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Lotusstar | Smokepaw | 1 | N/A
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
luc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bayouclan: crazy=genius.

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 am

"I wake up you're so normal that you just disappear."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cats: 7 [ Male: 3 ] [ Females: 4 ]
Next Moonpool Visit: 7/7/2018
Bayouclan eats two servings of bullfrog
[ Hellboy and Venom go on a dusk border patrol ]
[ Greeneye and Juliet go on a dawn hunting trip ]
[ Mystic goes herb hunting ]

Venom had only accepted this "Witch Doctor" because he knew how to help Juliet with her birthing. 'Mystic is a weirdo...' She thought with a roll of her eyes.
Speaking of the devil, the tom frantically darted over to her. "Mighty Fox! Where's the best herb spot around here? I need to start collecting for Morning Song!" He demanded.
Venom took a breath, already annoyed with him. "First of all, Mystic. I'm Venom, not Mighty Fox." She hissed, keeping her claws hidden as to not claw his pelt off. "Second," She continued. "I have no clue about where the herbs are, that's your job to find out." She told him, dismissing him already. The tom didn't seem fazed and was already leaving the boat, swimming to the closest dry land to start his search.
"You should've let me kill him." Hellboy commented.
"Hellboy, you know we need someone to keep Ocean and Grass healthy. And then what about Juliet? On top of that, he can heal your wounds for when you feel like showing off." She teased, but was also pretty serious.
The tom was now grinning. "Oh? So you're saying you're worried about little ol me?" He questioned.
Venom rolled her eyes, but still laughed slightly. "I can't loose a valuable Sentry, would be stupid of me to not have Mystic! There's plenty of use for him, despite his annoyance." She reminded him. "Plus, if I can convince you to take up being the Head Sentry, you'll need to have him tend to your wounds."
Hellboy sighed. "Pass! Rather have all my free time to annoy you instead of barking orders." He grinned. "Now we must be off for our dusk patrol, correct?"
"Yeah, yeah. Let's get a move-on." She ordered, leading the way towards the border to start marking the territory.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Chief:
    Venom "Mighty Fox" | 17 | Female | x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Witch Doctor:
    Mystic "Roaring Skies" | 36 | Male | x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Head Sentry:
    Name | Age | Gender | x

Sentries:
    Hellboy "Cool Flame" | 26 | Male | x
    Name | Age | Gender | x
    Name | Age | Gender | x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Head Chaser:
    Green-eye "Jungle Spirit" | 31 | Female | x

Chasers:
    Juliet "Morning Song" | 20 | Female | x
    Name | Age | Gender | x
    Name | Age | Gender | x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Minders:
    Name | Age | Gender | x
    Name | Age | Gender | x
    Name | Age | Gender | x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Kits:
    Grass | 1 | Male | x
    Ocean | 1 | Female | x
    Name | Age | Gender | x
Allies:
Clan | User
Clan | User

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Enemies:
Waveclan | lame loser lexi.
Clan | User

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Borders:
North | Village
Northeast | Village
East | Forest | Clan | User
Southeast | Forest | Clan | User
South | Mountains | Clan | User
Southwest | Meadows | Clan | User
West | Moor | Waveclan | lame loser lexi.
Northwest | Lake | Clan | User

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Medicine Store:
Beech Leaves x 1
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 1
Chamomile x 1
Goldenrod x 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fresh-kill Pile:
Minnow | x0 | 0 Servings
Bullfrog | x0 | 0 Servings
Chain Pickerel | x0 | 0 Servings
Baby Alligator | x0 | 0 Servings
Skipjack Herring | x0 | 0 Servings
Largemouth Bass | x0 | 0 Servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | -
Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Deceased/Exiled Cats:
Name | Cause of Death/Exile
Name | Cause of Death/Exile

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Family:
Name + Name = Kit - Kit } Foster/Adoptive Kit

Green-eye = Ocean - Grass

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ice nation. ]

Postby clarke, » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i. clan population - 027 felines
ii. visiting pramheda - whenever
iii. servings required - 006
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

one moon before...

- brightpaw joins as niylah's second.
    - pebblestar joins as an azgeda warrior named pebblewash

currently...

octavia squirmed uncomfortably as the kits inside her stomach kicked and shoved at her flank. echo smiled at her and flicked her tail at the commander, tapping her nose with the tip of her feathery banner. "i'm just saying, it was your idea to get pregnant." her siamese sister quipped.
    "i didn't even say anything!" octavia insisted, batting at echo's ears with sheathed claws.
    "you didn't have to! it was on your face." echo smiled again, her voice light. the molly's friend, asteria, snuggled into her side and nodded at heda.
    "she's definitely not wrong," asteria agreed.
    "you're only agreeing with her because she'll destroy you in the season trials otherwise," heda sighed softly and heaved herself to her paws. "i'm going for a walk, and no, i do not need an escort. i'll take brightpaw with me, in case i burst at my seams. i'm so ready for these kits to be out." she grumbled.
    "your idea!" echo reminded, a smile planted across her face. ugh i have no muse
    x
EVENTS:
[ ranks: thrushpaw to thrushflight. ]
[ litters: octavia(father) and glass(father) go into labor. ]
[ border patrol: yellowsong, thrush, night, madi, glass ]
[ hunting patrol: thelonious, camille, echo, waverly, asteria ]
[ hunting patrol: wanheda, octavia, skairipa, bellamy, hickory ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THE RANKS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

commander - (1)
        octavia - 22m - ♀xxxxxxxxxxx
        commander's second (0)
        name - age - ♂♀ - xxxxxxxxxxxx
        healer - (1)
        niylah - 40m - ♀
        brightpaw - 12m - ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        warriors - (5)
        skairipa - 28m - ♀
        bellamy - 22m - ♂
        madi - 23m - ♀
        asteria - 19m - ♀
        wanheda - 62m - ♀xxxxxxxxxx
        warriors p2 - (6)
        yellowsong - 30m - ♀
        hickoryfur - 21m - ♀
        pebblewash - 38m - ♂
        echo - 22m - ♀
        nightcaller - 16m - ♂
        thelonius - 34m - ♂xxxxxxxxxxx
        seconds - (2)
        waverly - 10m - ♀
        thrushpaw - 16m - ♂
        nursery p1 - (6)
        glass - 38m - ♀
        appleblossom - 33m - ♀
        mistykit - 2m - ♀
        foxkit - 2m - ♂
        padame - 2m - ♀
        helios - 2m - ♂xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        nursery p2 - (5)
        diamond - 58m - ♀
        bayak - 4m - ♂
        cleopatra - 4m - ♀
        alexious - 4m - ♂
        leksa - 3m - ♀xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        elders -
        name - age - ♂♀ - x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(EXTRAS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        relations -
        • madi & hickory
        • niylah & skairipa
        ↳ waverly
        • octavia & dragon
        ↳ expecting
        • glass & thelo
        ↳ night, camillexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        mentors -
        echo = waverly
        ↳ hunting, fighting
        climbing, swim
        skairipa = thrush
        ↳ hunting, fighting
        climbing, swimxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        notes -
        bellamy is missing his right
        eye. diamond has powers.
        octavia, wanheda, foxkit
        are natblidas. leksa is a
        secret natblida & has a t
        wisted paw that causes h
        er to limp.
        prey stock -
        trout | x5 | 3s
        salmon | x5 | 3s
        rabbit | x5 | 2s
        mouse | x5 | 1s
        crow | x5 | 1sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        herb storage -
        • cobweb | for blood | x2
        • catmint | for colds | x1
        • thyme | for shock | x1
        • heather | for throat | x1
        • nettle | cure poison | x1xxxxxx
        herb storage p2 -
        • yarrow | causes vomit | x1
        • beech nuts | attracts prey | x1
        • alder | for toothaches | x1
        • honey | for throat | x1
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 21 (3 kits)
Number of Servings: 5
Next Ruins Visit: 7/09
Next Birth: N/A
Mod Notes: N/A

Archive

Stormpaw shifted nervously outside the apprentices den. Today was the day. He was, hopefully, going to become a warrior! But, he wasn't excited. To tell the truth, the tom didn't know how to feel. Sure, he was about to become what he had been working for since he was seven moons old, but becoming a warrior now meant that he would be sacrificing his life. Well, it had always meant that, but now it was a given. The grey apprentice flicked his tail. 'Don't be ridiculous!' Stormpaw scolded himself 'You joined this Clan to be a warrior and that's what you'll be.' Thankfully, he heard another cat approaching him. It was Adderpaw, probably waking up for the morning hunting patrol. Why else would she be awake this early? Adderpaw nearly bumped into Stormpaw. She jerked back. "O-oh I'm sorry." She apologized quickly "I didn't see you there!" Stormpaw just smiled, too nervous to speak. Adderpaw tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She asked. But then realization sunk in. "Oh! Today's the day, isn't it?" Stormpaw nodded. Sighing, Adderpaw settled beside him. "Are you worried you won't pass?" She asked, trying to uncover what was bugging him. She had always seen Stormpaw as a good friend, and she always tried to help a friend out, even though she didn't have many. The tom shook his head. He cleared his throat, struggling to control his emotions. "I'm not worried about the actual assessment. I think I'll do fine. I'm worried about...about..." Stormpaw trailed off, not wanting to sound emotional in front of a she-cat. He had to be strong. He was about to become a fierce warrior, after all. "You're worried about what comes after." She finished quietly "About the bear?" Stormpaw cleared his throat. "Yea...about the bear." He confirmed, voice barely above a whisper. The two sat in silence for a moment, Adderpaw trying to think of something to say."You know, I get it." Adderpaw sighed eventually "I worry about it too. Squirrelpaw only thinks about what training will be like, and what she'll talk about with her friends, and by friends I mean you. Fogpaw, well, Fogpaw doesn't really talk about anything. In fact, she's so quiet it's hard to tell whether or not she thinks at all. She just tries to get through the day without dying, I suppose. She's one of those cats who just goes through every single scenario to think of what could go wrong. Cedarsplash is like that, too. Whenever we played outside, she'd check us for scratches and burrs. But I'm the only one in our family who really thinks about the future, I think. I mean, Squirrelpaw always talks about how she's going to have this huge romance and a large family, but she doesn't think beyond that. I always worry about how we're going to survive. If there'll be enough food to last the day, if a band of rouges drive us out, and what will happen when I go to face the Bear. Especially these past few moons. I've heard Slatestar talking to Sandstep and the rest of the warriors; I'm pretty sure we'll start the drawing soon. The most we can do is just pray that no one we love gets picked. For you it's different, I guess. You didn't grow up here. You joined at seven moons, right? I mean, yes, the Clan is your family. And I don't have much room to talk since I wasn't born here either, but it's just you. And I get it. You're scared. I coul'dnt imagine what it would be like to lose Cedarsplash, Fogpaw, and Squirrelpaw, as much as they get on my nerves. It's okay to admit that you're terrified. Because I am too." By now, tears were starting to well up in Adderpaw's eyes. She hadn't meant to say all of that, but the words just didn't stop. She hated crying, more than anything. In her eyes, it made her seem weak, made other cats pity her. And she hated that. But she couldn't help it. The tears just kept coming out, making dark patches on her brown fur. She held her breath, trying not to let out a large sob, trying not to let Stormpaw know she had feelings too. But he was watching her, his wide eyes glued to her face. Suddenly, she felt a tail around her. She was being pulled closer to the tom, and she let herself be pushed into him. She buried her face into his shoulder. "Sorry." She choked out, squeezing her eyes and willing herself to stop acting like a kit. Stormpaw rested his chin on her head. He swallowed. "Don't be." He whispered to her. His voice was tight, as if he was trying not to cry with her. She looked up a him. His bright yellow eyes were glossy and tears were forming at the edges. "You know, you speak as if you're a warrior already." He meowed "And you're right. I am alone. If I died no one would even miss me." He blinked, sending tear drops down his face. Adderpaw shook her head firmly. "N-No that's not true, Stormpaw." She insisted. She pushed her head into his neck fur, allowing his scent to flow around her. "I would miss you. You're the sweetest cat I've ever known. You may not know it, but you've been there for me when I've needed it the most. Like that one day after training. Remember? I was so mad at myself because I hadn't caught anything, not even a mouse. I felt useless, like I'd never catch a piece of prey in my life. But then you came over to me and shared your rabbit and told me stories of when you first tried to hunt. You fell flat on your face!" She gave a small chuckle and received one from Stormpaw as well. "I wouldn't know what I'd do without you." Adderpaw smiled up at him, getting lost in his golden eyes. He looked down at her with understanding in his eyes his tail wrapped around hers, a sign that he was thankful for her word. "I feel the same way." He whispered "You always make me laugh when I'm sad. And rescue me from Squirrelpaw." He added with a chuckle. Adderpaw snorted. "Yea your'e welcome, she's really stubborn. You should try to pry her away from you it's like tearing bark off of a tree." She neowed, whiskers twitching in amusement. Her eyes were drying and she felt okay again. She backed away, a form of regret filling her as the two untangled. "Sorry for all of that, I'm not usually that emotional." She apologized, staring at her paws. Stormpaw shook his head. "No, honestly, it's fine. I'm glad that you can be sensitive and not an emotionless stick." Adderpaw rolled her eyes. She looked behind her friend and saw the sandy pelt of her deputy approaching them. She sighed happily. "I think it's time." She meowed to him. Stormpaw clenched his jaw. "Good luck! Promise me you'll tell me all about it when you get back?" Stormpaw smilled and got to his paws. "Promise." He assured. With that, he turned around and padded up to his mentor. The two spoke quickly and the went on their way, Stormpaw sneaking a wink at Adderpaw before exiting through the bush tunnel. Adderpaw watched after him, a large smile plastered on her face. She felt a strange feeling stir in her heart, something she had never felt before. However, her attempts at figuring it out were interrupted by her sisters. Squirrelpaw bounced next to her. "Was that Stormpaw?" She asked hopefully. Adderpaw nodded. "He just left to go take his assesment!" She announced. Awe flooded Squirrelpaw's eyes. "Wow!" She exclaimed "I wonder what his new name will be! I bet it'll be sooo cool!" Fogpaw rolled her eyes. "You know, he won't be sleeping in our den anymore." She teased. Adderpaw saw Squirrelpaw's tail droop. "Yea I know." She meowed sadly "I'll miss him!" Fogpaw giggled. "Oh, I'm sure you will." Squirrelpaw's face turned bright red. "Shut up!" She hissed playfully. Adderpaw tilted her head in confusion. Fogpaw raised an eyebrow. "Don't you know?" The grey and white she-cat meowed "Squirrelpaw is crushing on Stormpaw big time!" Squirrelpaw let out a high pitched squeal of embarrassment. "Really?!" Adderpaw meowed, forcing her voice to sound cheerful, when in reality there was a huge pit opening in her chest. "Maybe..." Squirrelpaw meowed, face still the color of a rose. 'Well that makes two of us...' Adderpaw thought to herself, fake smile still plastered on her muzzle.

[Stormpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return a full warrior of BearClan! (I'd appreciate it if you could give a name suggestion because I honestly don't have any ideas ;-;)]
[Ravencloud, Cougarleap, Rabbitspark, and Weaselfur patrol]
[Batfur, Cindertail, Adderpaw, and Dunewing hunt]
[Cindertail teaches Adderpaw swimming]
[Weaselfur teaches Fogpaw battle strategy]
[Grassheart teaches Squirrelpaw climbing]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 hare and x2 mice]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 39 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 35 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 45 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Dunewing | 39 m | M | X
          Cindertail | 27 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 21 m | M | X
          Batfur | 21 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 55 m | M | X
          Rabbitspark | 27 m | F | X
          Grassheart | 23 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 35 m | M | X
          Cedarsplash | 36 m | F | X
          Wisteriawind | 36 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 24 m | F | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Stormpaw | 14 m | M | X
          Adderpaw | 8 m | F | X (left)
          Fogpaw | 8 m | F | X (center)
          Squirrelpaw| 8 m | F | X (right)

Queens:
          Quailthroat | 31 m | F | X

Kits:
          Nightkit | 2 m | Male | X
          Elmkit | 2 m | Female | X
          Talonkit | 2 m | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x1
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x0
    Marigold | Stops infection | x4
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x1
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x1
    Broom | Helps broken bones | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling/induces vomiting| x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mose | x1 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Sandstep | Stormpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Climbing, Battle Strategy, Stealth
    Cindertail | Adderpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Weaselfur | Fogpaw | 1 | Swimming
    Grassheart | Squirrelpaw | 1 | moves

Stone Pool:
    (On hold until more cats join)
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Dunewing | 3
    Cindertail | 3
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Cedarsplash | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Vipersun
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderpaw, Fogpaw, Squirrelpaw
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightkit, Elmkit, Talonkit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:21 am

CosmoClan
Cats: 78
Next SunJaw visit: 7th July

Lizardkit hid in a bush, claws unsheathing and eyes narrowing. Her enemy was in sight now. As her father said, it's best to tackle problems before they grew into a storm cloud of trouble. She crouched, yowling a battle cry.

"Berrykit! Stop!" the kit growled, claws flashing. Berrykit's fur stood on end. "What?" Berrykit asked, dropping the vole she was holding with her teeth. Streamkit and Robinkit at once paused, looking startled. The tabby shook her head disapprovingly. "Playing with prey is against the warrior's code, Berrykit, you should know that," said Lizardkit, smugly as she saw through the corner of her eyes Lionscorch and Grassleap nodding. Robinkit stared at Lizardkit, feeling annoyed, while Streamkit meekly sided with Lizardkit, looking uncertain. "Berrykit, don't just stand there, she's asking to be scratched," said Robinkit. She hated her friends being moaned at by Lizardkit or the apprentices, and was itching to dig her claws into the tabby who thought she was better than everyone else just because she was bigger or because the great Swiftsky was her father.

Berrykit shook her head urgently, cowering under her brother's and Lizardkit's gaze. The Calico was tired of them mentioning the warrior code and her brother siding with the arrogant she-cat every time. She was often a happy and outgoing kit, but she was scared by her friends who sometimes were over-confident like Robinkit or Ternkit.

Suddenly Robinkit was running past her and charging at Lizardkit and swiping her claws at both of them. In dismay, Berrykit shrank back. Streamkit tumbled away and barreled into his sister with a hiss. Lizardkit was taken aback, and was pushed to the floor, before rising up and using her weight to knock down Robinkit. "Stop it, please!" Berrykit asked urgently. Streamkit gave her a glare. Berrykit unsheathed her claws. Her littermate ran right into Owlwing, who sat up with a frown. Lizardkit came apart from Berrykit, panting and glaring. "Robinkit," the tabby hissed. "Robinkit! Are you okay?" Berrykit asked, looking worried.

"What's going on here?" asked Thunderbird, who appeared along with Ebonypool and Owlwing. The apprentices and kits observed quietly, sitting in two groups that had most likely had been watching out for for either fighter. Mouseflower, the new queen, sat with Kitetalon, scolding Harekit, Cherrykit and Ternkit as they scooted closer and closer to their denmates. Flamewing looked interested, but her sister, Speckledleaf frowned as her younger tortoiseshell sibling watched the fight. Tumblerise stopped making faces at the rabbit his mentor was eating, and moved away from the apprentice group with false innocence as if he hadn't been cheering all along.

"Lizardkit, are you okay? I'll get one of the Guardians as soon as I can!" Ebonypool promised looking at her kit intently, before examining the tabby's ear. "Berrykit, don't encourage these two to fight." Owlwing meowed, walking away with the kit, before stopping mid-walk as Lizardkit spoke up to her fathers. "I'm innocent," she whined."Robinkit attacked me after I told Berrykit playing with prey was against the warrior code, so I attacked back," the tortoiseshell glared at her. Thunderbird nodded, his fur bristling. "Lizardkit was rude just because me and Streamkit and Berrykit played with a vole, so I defended her," the she-kit meowed, licking at the scratch on her side. Ebonypool froze at Robinkit's comment, and Berrykit ducked her head in shame. Thunderbird and Ebonypool unsheathed their claws angrily, giving eachother a small, icy nod, before stalking away. Lizardkit trailed after her mother, moaning about who started it, while Robinkit's narrowed eyes wandered back to the tabby in frustration. Lizardkit and Ebonypool had made bad enemies out of her family, and Berrykit was stuck in the middle.

Umberrise stared after the three rivalling kits, his brown eyes wide and scared. Brindlerise nudged him. "Come on Umber, we've got to save Tumble from the rabbit!" the small tom nodded in response. "I wonder what they'll be like as apprentices, and what our warrior names will be-" he said, staring into the sky. Brindlerise nudged him. "It's also time to train, Umberrise!" she meowed sharply. "How about we make up ApprenticeClan, like Swiftsky made his clan and so did Briarsweep and like Lyrastar?" he asked. "This is your leader Brindlestar calling, Umberrise, do you hear me feather-brain?" Umberrise nodded again. "Yes I do, Umber... Umberheart, deputy of ApprenticeClan hears you." Brindlerise shook her head. What a wierd idea. She couldn't wait to make Lizardkit stay Lizardkit in ApprenticeClan, she thought with a grin, even if Umberrise was thinking like a kit he was the one to think up an idea that could help her stop the annoying kit who was bossing her about.

[Herontalon, Emberblaze, Verglas-strike, Poppycloud and Larksoar go hunting]
[Bearfoot, Gorsetalon, Leafpounce and Swiftsky hunt]
[Lilypad, Bramblingtuft, Doestripe and Yewheart hunt]
[Briarsweep, Aspenleaf, Grassleap, Rushtail, and Wolfclaw patrol]
[Riverfrost, Magpietail, Raccoontooth, Lionscorch and Cloverfield patrol]
[Thornstride, Wisteriawhisper, Mosstooth, Heatherclaw and Amberowl patrol]

[Featherfall, Birdlight and Gorsetalon herb-hunt]
[Speckledleaf is kitting! Solarspark assists her and uses 1x Chervil]
[Lizardkit recieves a nick in her ear and a scratch on her nose, but is confirmed to be fine]
[Robinkit recieves a scratch down her side. She is given 1x Cobweb and 1x Catchweed]

[Lionscorch and Saffronrise train: Fishing]
[Hurricanegaze and Daisyrise retrain: Battle]
[Arrowfang and Burnetrise train: Battle]
[Yewheart and Brindlerise retrain: Hunting]
[Cloverfield and Spottedrise train: Fighting]
[Dustfeather and Tumblerise train: Hunting]
[Fawnshine and Runningrise train: Stealth]
[Whitefoot and Jayrise train: Fishing]
[Sycamoreheart and Umberrise train: Stealth]

[All patrols are on alert for dogs]
[The clan consumes thirteen servings]

Leader:
          Lyrastar | 63 Moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★(4/8)

Solar Guardian:
          Solarspark | 44 Moons | She-cat |
          Featherfall | 19 Moons | She-cat |
          -Blind

Lunar Guardian:
          Emberblaze | 64 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Swiftsky | 69 moons | Tom |
          Thunderbird | 41 Moons | Tom |
          Oliveshadow | 39 Moons | She-cat |
          Juniperberry | 52 Moons | Tom |
          Fernshade | 55 Moons | Tom |
          Briarsweep | 73 Moons | She-Cat |
          Blazeheart | 56 Moons | Tom |
          Whitefoot | 65 Moons | She-cat |
          Blacknose | 63 Moons | Tom |
          Hurricanegaze | 51 Moons | She-cat |
          Arrowfang | 53 Moons | Tom |
          Amberowl | 36 Moons | She-cat |
          Sycamoreheart | 68 Moons | She-cat |
          Lionscorch | 70 Moons | Tom |
          Badgerstrike | 35 Moons | Tom |
          Yewheart "Aconite" | 39 Moons | She-cat |
          Willowthroat | 30 Moons | She-cat |
          Poppycloud | 62 Moons | She-cat |
          Cloverfield | 28 Moons | She-cat |
          Bearfoot | 37 Moons | Tom |
          Leopardeyes | 49 Moons | She-cat |
          Wisteriawhisper | 55 Moons | She-cat|
          Wolfclaw | 37 Moons | She-cat |
          Acorntuft | 40 Moons | Tom |
          Aspenleaf | 46 Moons | She-cat |
          Flamewing | 22 Moons | She-cat |
          Thornstride | 21 Moons | Tom |
          Riverfrost | 30 Moons | Tom |
          Dustfeather | 23 Moons | Tom |
          Heatherclaw | 20 Moons | She-cat |
          Stonestep | 20 Moons | Tom |
          Birdlight | 20 Moons | Tom |
          Fawnshine | 23 Moons | She-cat |
          Herontalon | 19 Moons | Tom |
          Raccoontooth | 19 Moons | She-cat |
          Goldenwhisker | 19 Moons | Tom |
          Magpietail | 18 Moons | Tom |
          Lilypad | 32 Moons | She-cat |
          Bramblingtuft | 27 Moons | Tom |
          Larksoar | 19 Moons | She-cat |
          Sedgebreeze | 40 Moons | She-cat |
          Verglas-strike | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Gorsetalon | 15 Moons | She-cat |
          Rushtail | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Grassleap | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Leafpounce | 15 Moons | She-cat |
          Mosstooth | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Doestripe | 32 Moons | She-cat |

Apprentices:
          Saffronrise | 10 Moons | She-cat |
          Daisyrise | 10 Moons | She-cat |
          Burnetrise | 10 Moons |Tom |
          Brindlerise | 8 Moons | She-cat |
          Spottedrise |7 Moons | She-cat |
          Tumblerise | 7 Moons | Tom |
          -Allergy to Rabbit
          Runningrise | 7 Moons | Tom |
          Jayrise | 7 Moons | Tom |
          Umberrise | 7 Moons | Tom |

Queens:
          Ebonypool| 65 Moons | She-cat |
          Owlwing | 39 Moons | She-cat |
          Kitetalon | 38 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledleaf | 22 Moons | She-cat |
          Mouseflower | 45 Moons | She-cat |

Kits:
          Lizardkit | 4 Moons | She-cat |
          Berrykit | 4 Moons | She-cat |
          Streamkit | 4 Moons |Tom |
          Pinekit | 2 Moons | Tom | (bottom)
          Oakkit | 2 Moons | Tom | (top)
          Dapplekit | 2 Moons | She-cat |
          Robinkit | 2 Moons | She-cat |
          Shellkit | 2 Moons | Tom |
          Harekit | 3 Moons | Tom | (top)
          Cherrykit | 3 Moons | She-cat | (middle)
          Ternkit | 3 Moons | Tom | (middle)

Elders:
          Russetheart | 103 Moons | She-cat |
          Eaglefrost | 116 Moons | Tom |
          Greypatch | 130 Moons | She-cat |
          Whimbrelpelt | 86 Moons | Tom |
          Harrierflight | 86 Moons | Tom |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Tribe of Shimmering Dawn| ~Glaceon~
    East | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
    Southwest | MistClan | scarlet_wolf

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x3 | To soak up and stop/slow
    bleeding. It may also be used to bind
    broken bones.
    Catmint | x2 | Best remedy for greencough,
    which kits and elders might catch in
    leaf-bare. Can be used for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It produces more/better
    milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Chamomile | x0 | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind.
    Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and
    bellyache. Can also be used when kitting.
    Honey | x0 | Usage
    Poppyseed | x0 | Usage
    Lamb's Ear | x0 | Usage
    Sweet Cedge | x2 | Usage
    Celandine | x1 | Usage
    Parsley | x1 | Usage
    Wintergreen | x0 | Usage
    Deathberries | x1 | Usage
    Raspberry Leaves | x0 | Usage
    Sorrel | X1 | Usage
    Thyme | x1 | Usage
    Marigold | x1 | Usage
    Catchweed | x2 | Usage
    Broom | x1 | Usage
    Chickweed | x1 | Usage
    Heather Nectar | x0 | Usage
    Lavender | x1 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x7 | 1 serving
    Wren | x11 | 1 serving
    Robin | x9 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x5 | 2 Servings
    Big Fish | x7 | 3 servings
    Hare | x6 | 3 servings
    Pigeon | x3 | 3 Servings
    131 Servings

Mentors:
    Lionscorch | Saffronrise | 3 training sessions | Battle, Stealth,
    Hunting, Fishing
    Hurricanegaze | Daisyrise | 3 training sessions | Hunting (advanced)
    Stealth, Fishing
    Arrowfang | Burnetrise | 2 training sessions | Climbing, Stealth,
    Battle
    Yewheart | Brindlerise | 1 training sessions | Climbing,
    Cloverfield | Spottedrise | 1 training sessions | Hunting
    Fawnshine | Runningrise | 1 training sessions | Fishing
    Dustfeather | Tumblerise | 1 training sessions | Fishing
    Whitefoot | Jayrise | 1 training sessions | Stealth
    Sycamoreheart | Umberrise | 1 training sessions | Fishing

Deceased Cats:
    Cedarsun | 0 Moons | Tom | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Tawnyheart | 2 Moons | She-cat | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Blossomfur | 48 Moons | She-cat | Badger Attack
    Joaquin | 47 Moons | Tom | Fox wounds

Family:
    ??? and ??? |Lyrawing and Sun (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    ??? and ??? | Swiftsky, Cloudyspots(PineClan),
    Dreamingwing (?Clan), Misty
    Swiftsky and Redhawk (FloodClan) |Skygaze(MistClan),
    Carpkit
    Emberblaze and Blossomfur | Flamewing, Speckledleaf
    Wisteriawhisper and Blizzardrush(QuickClan) |Featherfall,
    Herontalon, Raccoontooth, Goldenwhisker
    Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider | Heatherclaw, Stonestep,
    Birdlight
    ? and Poppycloud | Willowthroat, Briarpaw (RidgeClan),
    Burrpaw (Snowclan),Windpaw (Pebbleclan),
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan), Eaglepaw(Honestclan)
    Aspenleaf and ??? | Verglas-strike, Gorsetalon, Rushtail,
    Grassleap, Tawnykit, Cedarsun.
    Leafpounce + Mosstooth (adopted)
    ?? and ??| Dustfeather, Fawnshine
    Swiftsky and Ebonypool | Lizardkit
    Blazeheart and Leopardeyes | Spottedrise, Tumblerise,
    Runningrise, Jayrise.
    Acorntuft and Owlwing | Berrykit, Streamkit
    Brindlerise (adopted)
    Badgerstrike and Amberowl | n/a
    Lilypad and ??? | Saffronrise, Daisyrise, Burnetrise
    Thunderbird + Bearfoot and Kitetalon | Pinekit, Oakkit
    (Bearfoot's), Dapplekit, Robinkit, Shellkit (Thunderbird's)
    Riverfrost and Speckledleaf | due now
Last edited by cloudy days on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ash's replies [68]

Postby ashton. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:28 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ammil | bluebell | deep | eagle | falling | fire | frozen | garrison | ivy | lamb | lark | laurel | lilac | moor | morning | moss
      petal | prairie | raven | robin | shaded skies | shaft | spring | stem
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

weather: green-leaf.
      during green-leaf, you can catch a max of six pieces of prey. during patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory, so keep an eye out. you are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of green-leaf. the cats in your clan can get dehydrated easier during green-leaf than they would in other seasons. your clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in new-leaf.

Mistyleaf - she wrote:
StemClan

[POST LOG]
[Reedfur, Skykit, Flarekit, and Drizzlepath are all welcomed into the clan]
[Reedfur will be made into a Lookout after her kits/adopted kits become Trainee's]
[Drizzlepath trains in battle with Whitepelt]
[Snowstar and Ashfall go hunting]
[Whitepelt and Ashfall go hunting]
[Stormheart looks for herbs]
[Snowstar patrols the border]
[Ashfall, Whitepelt, and Drizzlepath patrol the borders]
[Ashfall and Whitepelt become mates, but don't try for kits yet]
[Stormheart and Whitepelt keep scheming their performance; it will be done next post]
[Someone is always guarding camp]
[StemClan consumes three servings; an ermine and a mouse]

drizzlepath learns the battle skill!
      snowstar's patrol caught a small fish!
      whitepelt's patrol caught a rabbit and a hare!
      stormheart found hawkweed and tormentil!
      snowstar found a kit!
      ashfall's patrol was uneventful.

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan

Hollypelt trains Valleypaw in advanced medical application
Fernheart trains Snakepaw in hunting
Yewfeather trains Bramblepaw in climbing
Stonebark trains Juniperpaw in fishing
Silvertail trains Greypaw in fishing
Saltwind trains Puddlepaw in hunting
Littleheart becomes a warrior again!
Puddlekit is named Puddlepaw! Saltwind is his mentor
Hollypelt and Valleypaw search for herbs
Saltwind, Puddlepaw, and Birchfur hunt
Silvertail, Greypaw, and Timberstar hunt
Stonebark, Juniperpaw, and Littleheart patrol the boarders
Fernheart, Snakepaw, and Rippleface patrol the boarders
Timberstar asks Starclan for kit(s) to help Shadowstride's grieving

The clan consumes two squirrels and a mouse, 5 servings!

valleypaw learns advanced medical application!
      snakepaw and puddlepaw learn the hunting skill!
      bramblepaw learns the climbing skill!
      juniperpaw and greypaw learn the fishing skill!
      hollypelt and valleypaw found honey, tormentil, and chamomile!
      saltwind's patrol caught a vole and a squirrel!
      silvertail's patrol caught a vole, a mouse, and a small fish!
      stonebark's patrol found a warrior!
      fernheart's patrol was uneventful.
      starclan sends fireclan two kits!

January. wrote:

Thistlefang and Frostedpelt Hunt
Birdstar hunts
Gingerwish looks for herbs
Birdstar leads a patrol with Thistlefang and Frostedpelt
Birdstar and Thistlefang become mates
Springclan consumes a Bird

thistlefang's patrol caught a bird!
      birdstar caught a bird!
      gingerwish found fennel and wild garlic!
      birdstar's patrol was uneventful.
      birdstar is expecting kits! they are due in two moons.

Dinolil1 wrote:

Nothing Happens.

nothing happens.

__surprise__ wrote:
ROBINCLAN

[ oighir, stoirm, gualaigh, snowtuft, adhmad and lasair hunt ]
[ dramhaíl, óir, solas and duilleog patrol ]
[ foraoise, sneachta, bán and oíche patrol ]
[ all apprentices train ]
[ solas sits vigil ]
[ farraige leaves the nursery and returns to warrior duties ]
[ réalta goes herb hunting ]
[ airgead is believed to have died from a fox ]
[ robinclan eat a sparrow and a stoat ]

oighir's patrol caught a vole, a shrew, a squirrel, a stoat, and a sparrow!
      dramhaíl's patrol found a queen and her kit!
      foraoise's patrol found an elder!
      all apprentices learned the climbing skill!
      réalta found dried oak leaves and thyme!
      airgead will be well looked after in starclan.

.galaxy. wrote:
Shaded Skies

[Algernon, Moose, and Stitch go hunting. Moose & Stitch compete to see who can catch more. Cheating is accepted and encouraged]
[Stitch and Moose patrol]
[Pepper goes out searching for herbs]
[Moose and Stitch brawl for the position of Half Moon. Whoever caught more prey on patrol is given an advantage]
[Algernon goes to the Sun-Eye and asks Shatteredscales for a clanmate]

[Shaded Skies fasts for one moon]

moose caught a big fish and a stoat while stitch caught a small fish!
      stitch's patrol was uneventful.
      pepper found cobwebs and raspberry leaves!
      moose won the brawl! she has a minor injury not requiring any herbs, while stitch sustains a major injury to his shoulder. he needs goldenrod, horsetail, and cobwebs, plus two moons of rest.
      shatteredscales sends algernon a warden!

ossa di cervo wrote:

[ ravenclan consumes 2 porcupines!
mullienflight goes into labor!
leopardpaw & maplepaw were attacked by a wolf! leopardpaw has been removed from training. maplepaw may continue.
pebblegaze schemes with azgeda...
nightstar, burntcloud, mothfrost, stormjaw, aspeneyes & zinniathorn hunt
aphidmask, silentash, vultureclaw & serphenite hunt
swandust, thrushwhisker & viperpelt patrol
all apprentices train
sagecloud & leopardpaw are excluded from all activities ]

mullienflight gave birth to one kit! sadly, she died due to complications.
      nightstar's patrol caught a squirrel, a porcupine, and two hawks!
      aphidmask's patrol caught two hares!
      swandust's patrol was uneventful.
      all apprentices learned the fishing skill!

WolfLash wrote:Notice: Coonclan lives on Dawnclan's (owned by Storm Rose) north border, therefore, we both have the Lapis of the Moon as our moonpool. In real life we are sisters and have talked about this already. Storm Rose said she will agree on her next post after I make my clan.

Coonclan cats live in a dense forest that is home to an abundance of raccoons. Near the south border shared by Dawnclan, rests the Lapis of the Moon's cave which is where Coonclan can go to speak with Starclan. Coonclan's camp is made from an old bunny borrow that was dug out to house cats.

While raccoons may seem to be a nuisance to other clans, Coonclan sees them as friends and never harms them unless they go after kits or attack first. The first leader of Coonclan made their home among raccoons because the raccoons help keep most predators away and they stayed out of the leader's path.

Cats of Coonclan are very adaptable to their environment and are usually very secretive. They are normally vicious to strangers but are willing to die for those they deem worthy, but they are not known for liking many cats. They are extremely protective of their own clan and will lash out at anything that may threaten them.

coonclan is founded!
      welcome to cac! katrione will assign you a mod soon. we hope you enjoy your stay here!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:59 am

SnowClan
Notes to Mod wrote:I keep miss counting cats again. *Italicized because she's also the leader and I don't feel like switching allegiances around, Powder will be subbing for leader until Deerstar is back and able to lead again

Number of Cats: 36/Serving size 7
Next moonpool visit: N/A
Next Kitting: N/A

Trade with SwiftClan: Softheart and Ramclaw for Dappleblaze and Egretcry

Ramclaw and Softheart both glanced at each other, nodding. "Let's tell Deerstar, so she knows," Softheart meowed, eyes soft. "I'll miss our kits, but they grew up in SnowClan, I doubt they'll leave," she meowed, glancing over to Marigoldfern and Beethorn. "Hey kits, can you come to the nursery with us?" Softheart called to the younger warriors. Beeethorn and Marigoldfern nodded, a bit worried. "Deerstar, may we talk?" Ramclaw asked, seeing the leader nodded. "StarClan asked us to a new clan, and we have to follow," he meowed. 'The also said they are sending two cats over from the clan we're supposed to go to," Ramclaw replied.

Marigoldfern looked at her parents with understanding, Beethorn frowning. "We understand if it's StarClan's will," she meowed.

Deerstar looked up as Softheart and Ramclaw entered with their kits. "I understand, may StarClan guide you to your new clan," she meowed. "Well that's nice of them to do that," she meowed, "Powederbreeze make sure the exchange goes well," she meowed after calling her deputy over.
------------
Powderbreeze nodded and looked at the two warriors. "Lead the way," she meowed, following after them quickly. As the reached the border they saw two cats standing there. "Good evening," Powderbreeze meowed, "I supposed StarClan sent you?" she asked, seeing a nod from Dapplebreeze. "Well follow me back to camp and you can inform Deerstar," the deputy meowed, heading back to camp. Once the trio reached camp, the deputy turned around. "Weclome to SnowClan's camp Dappleblaze and Egretcry," she meowed.

Powderbreeze escorts Ramclaw and Softheart to the border and finds Dapplebreeze and Egretcry and brings the new cats back to camp.
Hunting Patrol: Ocrafur, Frostedleaf, Grayrain
Border Patrol: Shadedfrost, Foxstrike, Amberlight
Herb Hunting: Hailwish and Blizzardspirt
Training: All warrior apprintces

The Clan ate a bird, hare and a pika

Leader:
      Deerstar| 53|She-cat| X

Deputy:
      Powderbreeze| 51| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
      Hailwish| 55| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
      Blizzardspirt|28 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
      Ocrafur| 49| Tom| X
      Shadedfrost| 52| She-cat| X
      Frostedleaf|48|She-cat|X
      Foxstrike|33 moons|Tom| X
      Sedgewhisker|21| She-cat | X
      Iceyeyes|20| Tom| X
      Grayrain |18| Tom| X
      Amberlight|33 moons|She-cat|x
      Mistycloud|22|moons|She-CatX
      Marigoldfern| 18| She-cat | X
      Beethorn| 18| Tom| X
      Creamsight| 15| She-cat| X
      Heronleaf(Stormy)| 26|She-cat |X
      Pikeriver| 36| She-cat| X
      Jaytalon|14|Tom|X
      Dappleblaze|23|She-cat|X
      Egretcry|26|Tom|X

Apprentices:
      Pebblepaw|8|Tom|X
      Bramblpaw|8|Tom|X
      Dovepaw|8|She-cat|X

Queens:
      Cherryflower|19| She-cat| X
      Amberlight|32 moons|She-cat|x
      Deerstar| 52|She-cat| X

Kits:
      Robinkit|4|She-cat|X
      Aspenkit| 4| She-cat | X
      Pigeonkit|4| She-cat| X
      Dapplekit|4| She-cat| X
      Tansykit|0|Tom|X
      Daisykit|0|She-cat|X
      Myrtlekit|0|Tom|X
      Redkit|0|She-cat|X
      Poppykit|0|Tom|X
      Lionkit|She-cat|0|X

Elders:
Last edited by DaisieGames on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me