Spring. Spring is well-underway now, with all the signs of
a good year to come showing through now. The weather has
long since warmed from the cold winter nights just a few
moons ago, into beautiful warm, sunny evenings, where a
cat will willingly stay out until the sun has long since started
its descent for the night.
And it's indeed profitable to. Prey animals have also noticed
the better weather, and their numbers have rocketed
upwards, providing lots of food for a clan of hungry cats!
Flood water has only built up further, as heavy rain in
higher places is carried down by now bursting streams, but
at least the abundant water should prevent droughts for
the next season!
Mother cats are all pleased at the warm evenings, and the
warmth should up their and their kits' survivals rates.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
18/06 or 06/18 or 18th June

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.
[BearClan waits for the water to die down]
[Slatestar, Cindertail, And Dunewing patrol, hopefully finding a new cat]
[Dunewing, Stormpaw And Sandstep hunt]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw swimming]
[The Clan consumes x1 big fish (ate the extra serving to make up for last Moon)]

[ The water has begun to receed, and the territory is now cross-able but it's still water-logged and soggy, and a thick area of water that should not be there still seems to be threatening growing further ]
[ While on patrol, Slatestar, Cindertail, and Dunewing encounter what appears to be a rogue group. In turn, they introduce themselves as Cougerleap, Weaselfur, Batfur, Quailthroat, Rabbitspark ]
[ While hunting, Dunewing, Sandstep, and Stormpaw catch 1 hare and 1 mouse ]

[ Bearclan has failed to eat enough food for their hunger. A clan of their size needs to consume 3 portions of prey

ImageImageImage

Lope On

[[The Clan consumes a crow]]
[[Smokestar goes hunting]]
[[Smokestar goes to the Moonpool to request a warrior]]

[ Smokestar catches 1 squirrel ]
[ Starclan hears Smokestar's request and has sent a warrior ]

ImageImageImage

January.

[ Springclan has been founded ]

If that text image was originally from Fontmeme, you do need to credit them. It's in their terms and conditions, and explicitly mentioned in CS site rules. Yes, I do have the art rules memorised. It's fine to change the credit format though. Personally I would move the credit to a small text symbol in the header section of a post, so that it doesn't look so bad as a giant link over text does.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:58 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 14 (3 kits)
Number of Servings: 4
Next Ruins Visit: Now!!
Next Birth: Quailthroat (2)
Mod Notes: Aaaaah sorry about all the mistakes I’m making for the food and other stuff >.<

Archive

It had been a Moon since Cindertail’s patrol had brought back the five mystery cats that had claimed to come from a far off Clan. Several questions had risen into the tom’s, and most of the rest of the Clan’s, minds. One in particular was why they had come. No one had asked them and frankly, Cindertail assumed it was because they were either too scared, or they didn’t want to seem blunt and drive them away. He watched two of them now, Rabbitspark and Quailthroat. The only She-cats that had been part of the group. Quailthroat was lounging in the sun, Rabbitspark laying beside her. Both were just conversing, minding their own business. Cindertail, however, was alone, hiding in the shade of the large oak tree that overshadowed the BearClan camp. He watched the pair intently, the urge to find answers pounding in his brain. Perhaps if he could get close enough, he could simply ask them as a friend. That seemed harmless enough, right? No cat got hurt, and he’d make a new friend as well as getting the information he wanted to. Guilt suddenly swamped the young tom. He wasn’t like this. Some mastermind controlling, manipulating, and persuading cats until he got what he wanted. The feeling made him sick to his stomach. Swallowing, he pushed the thought to the side and tried to think of other ways he could know things, without seeming like a bad character. Maybe if he just tried to be nice to the cats, they’d tell him eventually. Besides, if they were here on malicious duties, the Clan would know sooner than later. Cindertail shrugged, his brown and black fur swaying as a gust of wind gently blew through the shadows. He licked his chops and stood up nervously, shaking his pelt to get rid of dust, as well as some of the anxiety that was clinging to him like fleas. Taking a deep breath, he stepped out into the sun, greeted by its warmth. ‘You’re not doing any harm, Cindertail.’ He told himself, pondering its truth ‘Just be nice. And don’t be an idiot.’ He kept his eyes glued to the pretty Rabbitspark. She would be the one he’d befriend, considering Quailthroat was a queen who was expecting another tom’s kits. Cindertail stoped his train of thought. ‘I’m not going to be her mate.’ He clarified ‘Just her friend, that’s all.’ Rolling his eyes at himself, he noticed that his approach had caught the two’s attention. Once he got close enough, he was caught off guard by Rabbitspark’s smile. “Hey, Cindertail!” She greeted cheerfully “What’s up?” Cindertail felt his jaw slack and his tail droop. ‘YOU IDIOT!’ He cursed himself ‘YOU DIDNT EVEN THINK OF AN EXCUSE TO TALK TO HER?! WHAT KIND OF PLANNER ARE YOU?” But he forced himself to keep a straight face. He cleared his throat and asked her the first thing that popped into his head, “Uh...wanna hunt?” He blurted, voice sounding extremely awkward. Rabbitspark flashed a small look at Quailthroat and giggled. “Sure why not.” She meowed, laughter still in her throat “Who’s coming with us?” Cindertail was about to tell her how he kinda wished it could be the two of them, but then Cougarleap butted in. “Did I hear someone say hunting?” He asked loudly. Cindertail sighed quietly. “Um yea I just asked Rabbitspark if she wanted to go.” He confirmed. Then, after a few seconds, he added, “Would...you like to come too?” Cougarleap smiled widely. “I mean, if you insist!” He agreed “I’d love to see more of the territory!” He turned around and headed toward the enterance, tail high in the air. “Come on guys what are you waiting for?” He called back. Cindertail grumbled and looked at Rabbitspark, who mouthed a ‘sorry’ and followed her friend. “You know I’m leading the trip, right?” Cindertail reminded them, Cougarleap in particular, “You haven’t even seen half of the territory.” The dark tom met up with the two and then brushed past them. “You should change that!” Cougarleap meowed, and followed Cindertail and Rabbitspark out the tunnel.

~~~~

Stormpaw was sprawled in his nest, tail spread out on the floor and his belly facing the ceiling of the den, which was carved out of the canyon wall. Since his mentor, Sandstep, was out looking for her brother, she had allowed him to have the majority of the day to himself, as long as he would put all of his remaining energy into a training session later that day. He had, obviously, agreed. Sleeping in, being lazy around camp, isn’t that every cat’s dream? However, without other apprentices to share his den, Stormpaw was starting to get a lonely feeling. All of the older warriors were probably patrolling or hunting, or they just didn’t want to be bothered. And there were no elders to keep him occupied with stories about their past adventures. The grey tom suppressed a deep sigh. He rolled onto his side and flicked his ear out of boredom. It wasn’t even sunhigh yet! What was he going to do? Almost as soon as he thought that, a high pitched squeal case from outside. Stormpaw felt a smile creep onto his face. The kits! They would play with him! After all, that was their main duty. He scrambled to his paws and popped his head out of the den, scanning the clearing to find his soon-to-be playmates. His eyes caught a grey and white bundle of fluff turning her head from side to side, obviously looking for something. He tilted his head curiously. As he walked out into the sunlight, he saw Fogkit dash around the boulder that the kits had claimed as their play territory. A small squeal followed and Fogkit returned, now accompanied by Squirrelkit, who was hanging her head. Adderkit poked her head out from behind a hole in the canyon wall, a smile on her face. “Did I win?” She called happily, smiling even wider when Squirrelkit nodded sadly. Stormpaw chuckled and walked up to them. “Hello ladies!” He greeted. The three kits chuckled and blinked up at him. They weren’t as small as they were when they had joined the Clan two moons ago, in fact, Fogkit was up to Stormpaw’s shoulder and Squirrelkit and Adderkit weren’t too far behind. Probably why they were having a bit more trouble playing hide and seek. “May I join?” He asked the trio, hoping they’d agree. “Sure!” Squirrelkit chirped “Playing with four is a lot more fun!” Adderkit shrugged and Fogkit just stared at him, a prime example of the shyness she showed the cats who she wasn’t too familiar with. Stormpaw purred and smiled at them. However, the smile quickly turned mischievous. “I have to warn you, though,” He meowed slyly “I’m a beast at Hide N Seek. Don’t be surprised if I won every time.” Adderkit laughed. “Ha!” She shot back “We’ll see about that! Come on, Squirrelkit’s it!” Squirrelkit thumped her bottoms on the ground and closed her eyes, counting slowly. The three remaining cats scattered. Stormpaw rushed to the place he came from earlier, pressing himself behind a small outcrop that jutted out from the rockface near the apprentice’s den. He heard Squirrelkit announce that she was ready and Stormpaw smiled to himself, hoping he wouldn’t be found first.

[Sandstep and Dunewing go out to find Viper
[Slatestar asks StarClan to help guide Sandstep to find her brother]
[Slaestar, Weaselfur, And Batfur patrol]
[Cindertail, Rabbitspark, And Cougarleap hunt]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw climbing]
[The Clan consumes x1 big fish and x1 hare, trying to make up for the rumbling bellies]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 35 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 31 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Dunewing | 35 m | M | X
          Cindertail | 23 | M | X
          Cougarleap | 17 m | M | X
          Batfur | 17 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 51 m | M | X
          Rabbitspark | 23 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Stormpaw | 10 m | M | X

Queens:
          Cedarsplash | 32 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 27 m | F | X

Kits:
          Adderkit | 4 m | F | X (left)
          Fogkit | 4 m | F | X (center)
          Squirrelkit | 4 m | F | X (right)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mose | x2 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x2| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Sandstep | Stormpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming

Stone Pool:
    (On hold until more cats join)
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Dunewing | 3
    Cindertail | 3
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Weaselfur | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, ???
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderkit, Fogkit, Squirrelkit
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Kits
Last edited by inky. on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Post 51

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:03 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 51
Kits Due In: -----
Ancestors | Families | Herbs and Prey | Mentors and Apprentices | Posts | Worldbuilding

Let her be okay. Please. Don't let her die. Don't let her be like me.

It's not up to us.

I know. I just wish...

I understand.

Dustleaf shook herself out of her reverie. Larkpaw had done well in delivering the kits and though he had been crestfallen to know that one of Gulltail's kits was stillborn, had understood Dustleaf's explanation. The hairless molly wasn't young, and dead kits were to be expected of an elderly first-time mother. A coughing disturbed the silence of the camp and the medicine cat turned. It was Aspentail. It was to be expected, really. He was getting old, too, and had been out and about for a while. Dustleaf made a mental note to see if she could find some honey to ease the cough. It wasn't a worry...yet.

Isidora smiled as she caught sight of Loonkit, the small kit that Nour had found less than a half-moon ago. Honeystar had been mildly suspicious given that Nour had already named the kit and patrols hadn't reported any scents, but had allowed the kit in. His explanation had been that the Code said that all kits needed help and that he was simply providing the help. However Isidora hadn't been blind to how Nour crooned over the tiny tom but had decided not to probe. If Nour decided to explain further, it was his right. If not...it was still his right. She sighed, remembering what it had been like in Leafclan. Before Frigidrose had ruined everything. She remembered Maplestrike; he had been handsome (and likely still was) and had charmed her during that one walk home. But then he had disappeared. Or maybe Leafclan had fallen. It had been a confusing time. Regardless, she was no stranger to "forbidden" love and would leave Nour alone.

"Isn't Martinkit so cuute?!" squealed Cloudpaw as he and his brothers relaxed in the apprentices' den. "She's just so tiny and adorable and energetic."

"I know," replied Icepaw. "I just can't wait until they learn how to talk."

"You guys were pretty cute when you were kits, too," said Silverstorm as she stood in the entryway. All three toms scrambled to their feet and the silver molly chuckled with a wave of her tail. The apprentices relaxed. "Time passes so quickly, though," she sighed. "Feels like yesterday when you guys weren't even three moons."

"It's hard to believe that we were that little," said Blizzardpaw honestly.

"I kinda feel sorry for the queens, though," said Cloudpaw. "Seven kits in the nursery!"

Icepaw laughed. "Eh, they're probably going to be okay because Isidora helps and mom sometimes does, too."

"Probably."

[ Forestclan consumes 9 servings (x3 birds). ]
[ Loonkit, son of Nour and Scorchmask of Swiftclan, joins the clan. ]
[ Fawnfur has named her kits Argustkit, Fallowkit, and Ruddkit. ]
[ Gulltail has named her kits Emberkit, Garlickit, Martinkit. Unfortunately, this kit was stillborn. ]
[ Aspentail, Carpfang, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Fritillarynose, and Gannetstorm begin coughing. ]

[ Adderstream, Barleystream, Fritillarynose, Mila, Mottleflower, and Neritestream go fishing. ]
[ Ashstripe, Bitternfoot, Nour, Palefur, Silverstorm, and Tipnose go hunting. ]
[ Badgerstripe, Briarwhisker, Heronface, Hillfang, Orchidwhisker, and Shellfur go hunting. ]
[ Boulderpelt, Carpfang, Cherryclaw, Dandeliontail, Hareclaw, and Scorchpelt go on a patrol (no new cats). ]
[ Dustleaf and Larkpaw look for herbs. ]

[ Kestrelclaw, Brightfang, and Gannetstorm train Blizzardpaw, Cloudpaw, and Icepaw together. ]
[ Dustleaf trains Larkpaw in basic poison knowledge. ]

[ Aspentail, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Leechstorm, Mistfur, Reedfur, and Swancloud stay back to guard the camp. ]
[ Fawnfur stays back to guard her kits, Argustkit, Fallowkit, and Ruddkit. ]
[ Gulltail stays back to guard her kits, Emberkit, Garlickit, Martinkit. ]
[ Isidora stays back to guard Loonkit. ]

Warriors (34)
Adderstream | Tom | 41 moons
Ashstripe | Tom | 60 moons | f. Tumbleclan
Aspentail | Tom | 51 moons | f. Asterclan | sick
Badgerstripe | Tom | 23 moons
Barleystream | Molly | 41 moons
Bitternfoot | Molly | 15 moons
Boulderpelt | Molly | 41 moons
Briarwhisker | Molly | 61 moons
Brightfang | Tom | 31 moons
Carpfang | Molly | 13 moons
Cherryclaw | Molly | 49 moons | f. Aspenclan
Daffodiltuft | Molly | 18 moons | f. Leafclan | sick
Dandeliontail | Molly | 60 moons
Dawnface | Tom | 21 moons | sick
Fritillarynose | Molly | 23 moons | sick
Gannetstorm | Molly | 28 moons | sick
Hareclaw | Tom | 13 moons
Heronface | Molly | 15 moons
Hillfang | Molly | 32 moons | f. Obsidanclan
Kestrelclaw | Molly | 28 moons
Leechstorm | Tom | 29 moons
Mila | Molly | 47 moons | powers
Mistfur | Molly | 22 moons
Mottleflower | Tom | 35 moons
Neritestream | Molly | 21 moons
Nour | Tom | 51 moons | f. Thicketclan | powers
Orchidwhisker | Tom | 13 moons
Palefur | Tom | 56 moons
Reedfur | Tom | 22 moons
Scorchpelt | Tom | 27 moons | f. Wrenclan
Shellfur | Molly | 30 moons
Silverstorm | Molly | 13 moons
Swancloud | Tom | 28 moons
Tipnose | Molly | 30 moons
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

swanclan—002

Postby dual suns. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:19 am

┌─────────────┐

OVERVIEW
total felids—05
mollies—02
tomcats—02
nonbinary—01
location—santorini, greece
" you can’t wake up
this is not a dream"
xxxxxxxx

└─────────────┘

last moon—mallowstar, diamondheart, sedgeling
    Cool amber eyes locked onto the two former clan-cats, scanning over the slender, lithe frame of the smaller molly, and even smaller than her, the muscular form of the tabby she called Jackdawpaw. ”And have you traveled far from your old clans?” Mallowstar inquired, and the molly nodded. Mallowstar’s tail flicked thoughtfully between her two hind legs before she responded after a moment of thought. ”Very well. You two may come with me, and take your places in Swanclan, if you wish. Or, you can return to your journey and never come back here.”
    The molly exchanged a quick glance with Jackdawpaw, whose strong shoulders lifted and fell in one smooth movement of muscle, before she turned, her icy eyes steady as they met Mallowstar’s. ”We will join you—?” She began, uncertainty coloring her words as she broke off. ”Mallowstar. Your Sovereign.” Mallowstar responded, regal muzzle lifting slightly, and there was no mistaking the pride her stance held. ”Mallowstar. We are willing to join you and devote our skills to the good of the clan. Jackdawpaw and I—“ Another glance was shared with the tabby, whose deadpan expression did not falter, before she looked back at Mallowstar. ”Both agree our names are unfit for Swanclan.”

”Diamondheart, and Sedgeling. From now on, the two of you will be referred and spoken to as such. Your lives before now—“ Mallowstar’s muzzle twisted, slightly, just a curl of her dark ebony lips. ”Are no more. In the paws of Swanclan is where your future belongs. Now, you must, follow.” Turning her haunches on the two with muscles rippling underneath her sleek, thin pale ginger coat she bounded with long strides back up the path she had come from. A smirk twisted her lips, as the sound of pawsteps and breathing followed her.

current moon—amar
    Labored pants fell from pink rimmed lips, a pink tongue lolling from a strong jaw. The sun beat, peristant and blazing, upon a thin but long snowy pelt of fur. They paused, a long tail lashing with impatience and frustration. One eye was a deep ocean blue, the other golden yellow, both narrowed against the glare of the sun. ”Oy, Onyx, mate, how much farther?” They called up to their companion, who was a few pawsteps ahead, their voice heavy with an australian accent.

The female, a small molly, had a coat the color of dark, dusty grey, streaked or patched here and there with splashes of brown, turned to look over one narrow shoulder, voice laced with barely-contained irritation. ”Shouldn’t be much farther, than the last time you asked.” She snapped, bristling with annoyance. Turning back, she squinted, trying to see what was up ahead, and making out pristine white houses.
    ”Anka, he said a group of cats live around here. Call themselves Swanclan.” She sniffed, showing how far than impressed she was with the tom’s ridiculous tales.

Their eyes rolled, a low growl sliding from their maw at the mention of the stupid tomcat who did nothing but lay around all day. ”Anka’s brain is fulla fox dug—“ they spat, but broke off at a bout of yowling.

Onyx let out a frightened cry as three cats bounded into view, fur bristling, teeth bared, and hackles raised with hostility. ”Onyx, get back—“ Not needing to be told twice, Onyx scrambled backwards, to take their right shoulder.

Hearing their voices, a malicious glint appeared in the leader's, a large pale ginger molly, gaze.
    ”Who’re you, and what are you doing on Swanclan territory?” The leader snarled, furious growls echoed by the other two, one on each side of her.
    ”’Ello, mate. The name is Amar. This is Onyx, my companion. We’ve traveled a long way to find you.”

[ Amar and Onyx begin the Trial of Rage, which lasts 1 moon, to join ]
    ↳ please roll for minor injuries for Amar + disability for Onyx
    ↳ please choose an unusual warrior name for Onyx to consider

[ Mallowstar + Onyx carefully patrol the northern border ]
    [ Diamondheart + Amar dutifully hunt on the western border ]

[ Sedgeling trains with Mallowstar in the clearing ]

[ Note: all underlings names will end in -ling ]

██████████████████████

sovereign
    mallowstar — molly, 24 months
    ⤷ no mate, no offspring, nine lives left

epoch
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

warlock
    onyx — molly, 20 months
    ⤷ beginning trial of rage; not yet a member

warlock understudy
    not applicable; must be chosen

beserkers
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

the army
    diamondheart — molly, 20 months
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other
    amar — nonbinary, 21 months
    ⤷ beginning trial of rage; not yet a member

underlings
    sedgeling — tomcat, 10 months
    ⤷ mallowstar’s underling; to be re-assigned
    midwives
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

dames
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

nursery helpers
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

pups
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ parent

slaves
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

██████████████████████

fresh-kill pile
    ↪ vole | x1 | x0
    ↪ frog | x1 | x0
    ↪ ermine | x2 | x0
    ↪ rabbit | x2 | x0
    ↪ big fish | x3 | x2
    ↪ all birds | x3 | x0
    6 servings

herb stock
    ↪ catmint | x1
    ↪ honey | x1
    ↪ feverfew | x2
    ↪ coltsfoot | x0
    ↪ comfrey | x0
    ↪ cobwebs | x0
    ↪ chervil | x0
    ↪ celandine | x0
    ↪ hawkweed | x0
    ↪ wintergreen | x0
    ↪ goldenrod | x0
    ↪ stinging nettle | x0
    ↪ raspberry leaves | x0
    ↪ goatweed | x0
    ↪ ragwort | x0
    ↪ burnet | x0
    ↪ tormentill | x0
    ↪ dock | x0
    ↪ dandelion | x0
    ↪ horsetail | x0
    ↪ willow bark | x0
    ↪ willow leaf | x0
    ↪ parsley | x0
    ↪ yarrow | x0
    ↪ lovage | x1
    bordering clans
    ↪ north | clan name | player
    ↪ northwest| kwamiclan | savannah-the-caracal
    ↪ south | clan name | player
    ↪ east | clan name | player
    ↪ west | clan name | player

mentors and underlings:
    mallow → sedgeling | 01
    ⤷ stealth

relationship chart:
    ↪ mallow && diamond - like
    ↪ mallow && sedge - strong like
    ↪ mallow && amar - neutral
    ↪ mallow && willow - like
    ↪ diamond && sedge - strong like
    ↪ diamond && amar - strong like
    ↪ diamond && willow - like
    ↪ sedge && amar - neutral
    ↪ sedge && willow - neutral

the graveyard
    ☾name — gender, age
    → cause of death

assigned mates:
    ↪ none yet

genealogy chart
    dune + crow → mallowstar
    unkown + unkown → amar, onyx, anka, lucille

Last edited by dual suns. on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
dual suns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am

Newleaf
Leafbare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. Rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. Prey is still scare although kittings will run smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth will begin to drop. Loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories which makes the odds of finding new cats higher than it otherwise would be.

Announcements
None

Clans
Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Halyconclan | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Blossomclan | Sunclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan | Tideclan | Crescentclan | Duneclan

faerie; wrote:
[new cats]
newtberry ( moonpool )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: pearclaw, orchidstep, dawntuft, dovewatcher, cicadaflutter, lionwatcher
↳ hunt: bird's gaze, sunpeak, plumheart, starling, brindleclaw, admonium
↳ hunt: nettleflower, brookrunner, smoke's rising, boulderfoot, ivoryfang, ivystripe

↳ border: squirreltuft, bird's gaze, lion's fur, olivebranch, rhizome
(the border patrol continues on, not investigating the scent.)

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppyleaf

[ training ]
↳ smallpaw
(fighting, climbing)

↳ adanya, millie, beau, jasper, mintpaw
(fighting, swimming, climbing)

↳ rattlepaw, viperpaw, dipperpaw, cottonpaw, fawnpaw, juniperpaw, sagepaw, valerian
(fighting, swimming, climbing, hunting)

[the clan consumes x5 small fish.]

[ Pearclaw's patrol catches x4 small fish and x3 big fish. ]
[ Bird's Gaze's patrol catches x4 rabbits and x2 mice. ]
[ Nettleflower's patrol catches x3 voles and x2 squirrels. ]
[ Squirreltuft's patrol finds a warrior who wishes to join the clan. ]
[ Bumbletail and Poppyleaf find x1 elder leaf and x1 raspberry leaf. ]

[ All apprentices learn fighting. ]

.galaxy. wrote:
Duneclan
[Brushstar and Tanglefrost go hunting]
[Tumbletuft and Feathercloud go on patrol]
[Tanglefrost has been promoted to deputy!]
[Boarstrike is searching for herbs!]
[Duneclan consumes 3 servings of prey; one rabbit]

[btw I renamed Tanglethroat to Tanglefrost after someone brought a good point to my attention in PM.]

[ Brushstar and Tanglefrost catch x2 hares. ]
[ Tumbletuft and Feathercloud find a queen. She will give birth in two moons. ]
[ Boarstrike finds x1 dock and x1 raspberry leaf. ]

[ Starclan accepts the new deputy. ]
[ Starclan accepts Tanglefrost's new name. ]

scarlet_wolf wrote:ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImage
[ spidernose searches for herbs ]
[ flintmask teaches sorrelpaw the climbing skill ]
[ heavypad teaches hornetpaw the hunting skill ]
[ wiltedstar, geckosplash, heavypad, and chamomilewhisker go hunting ]
[ fallowstep, flintmask, and ivytongue go hunting ]
[ arguspelt, harriercloud, and pineflower go on a border patrol ]
[ littlefang, hawkeyes, and gorseclaw go on a border patrol ]
[ plumshade is kitting ! heavypad is the sire ]
[ spidernose assists plumshade ! ]
[ spidernose requests an apprentice from the angelstone ]
[ graveclan consumes x5 servings ]

[ Spidernose finds x1 mallow leaf and x1 stinging nettle. ]
[ Wiltedstar's patrol catches x2 mice, x1 small fish, and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Fallowstep's patrol catches x2 birds, x1 rabbit, and x1 vole ]
[ Arguspelt's patrol finds a warrior who is willing to join the clan. ]
[ Littlefang's patrol finds a queen and her two kits who are looking for shelter. ]

[ Sorrelpaw learns climbing. ]
[ Hornetpaw learns hunting. ]

[ Plumshade gives birth to one kit. They carry chocolate and are heterozygous for ticked tabby. ]

[ Starclan grants Spidernose's request of a gypsy apprentice. ]

pompompurin wrote:
ImageImage
cats joining:
❧ jax, catania, shea, ciera, quinn, zevon and drizzle from azgeda have joined halcyonclan
after azgeda disbanded; they have siblings/fathers here c:
❧ also from azgeda, pyria and her three kits: jellybean, mareth, and macallan have joined
the clan. zoran has come as well.
❧ stagleap, mooseleg, and hollystem from brineclan have joined after their clan disbanded.
❧ gullrunner from sycamoreclan has also joined the clan after his clan disbanded.
❧ clearsight and viperthorn of solarclan have joined after their clan disbanded.
❧ eaglefrost from mistclan has joined as well.
❧ eaglekit and hawkkit of lunarclan (were in limbo) have joined the clan.
❧ flashkit of wildclan has joined halcyonclan's ranks.
❧ applemist of seaclan has also joined the clan.
❧ rainwing and tigerpaw from elmclan have joined.
❧ my birthday cat has been added as natasha.
❧ ghostpaw of strykrclan (originally my cat in lilyclan) has joined.

renaming:
pyria -> sinead
jellybean -> jaclyn
mareth -> marisol
macallan -> maximus
zoran -> xeus
stagleap -> tate
mooseleg -> nico
hollystem -> minnie
clearsight -> anton
viperthorn -> shiloh
eaglefrost -> eagle
eaglekit -> mallow
hawkkit -> spark
rainwing -> sarabi
tigerpaw -> peony
ghostpaw -> ghost

border patrols:
❧ sabra, julius, anwyll, victor, and zedd decide to collapse the fox den.
❧ shiloh, gullrunner, tate, nico, and dashiell go on a border patrol.

hunting:
❧ applemist, dashiell, whispin, jax, shea, and eagle go hunting.
❧ sabra, julius, victor, zedd, sarabi, and anwyll go hunting.

training:
❧ all trainees train. ( hahahahahah i'm sorry :) )

whispin can learn -> fighting, climbing, swimming, defense, stealth
catania can learn -> fighting, defense, swimming
all others can learn -> hunting, fighting, climbing, swimming, defense, stealth

ceremonies:
❧ heather, elliot, pippa, mallow, & spark are now trainees.

moontree:
❧ sabra requests a sentinel.

kittings:
❧ hattie is kitting! victor is the father.
❧ eleanor is kitting! the father is unknown.

other:
❧ the clan does not eat for a moon.
❧ all cats have been aged up 7 moons, as some of my cats
had siblings in azgeda, who posted more frequently & their
half of the litter was 7 moons ahead, so i aged everyone up.

[ Simonpet marches up to pompomurin and strangles them for the number of cats and renames. Also, Simonpet wonders just how the cats of Halyconclan got access to a time machine. ]

[ Sabra's patrol collapses the fox den and hears a bone-chilling cry of help a few minutes later. As they pad away, some wonder if the course of action was correct. However, avoiding the foxes is an acceptable risk if it means cold-blooded murder. ]
[ Shiloh's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Applemist's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 squirrel, x2 rabbits, x1 big fish, and x1 hare. ]
[ Sabra's patrol catches x1 squirrel, x1 rabbit, x1 small fish, x1 big fish, and x2 hares. ]

[ All apprentices learn fighting. ]

[ Starclan approves of the new trainees. ]

[ Starclan grants Sabra a sentinel.]

[ Hattie gives birth to one kit. ]
[ Eleanor gives birth to five kits, two mollies and three of undetermined sex. However, one kit is born mute. ]

[ Halyconclan has two more moons before cats begin to starve. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby five.six.seven » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:36 am

𝐁 𝐋 𝐔 𝐄 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍
five cats

blueclan was really starting to thrive. although the clan was small, the cats were
healthy, and well fed. however, if something were to go wrong, there was no
medicine cat. reedclaw was particularly concerned about this, as she had two
children to protect and care for, and warned brightstar that she wouldn't stay
long if there was no one to keep her kits healthy. although he had no kits of his
own, brightstar understood why reedclaw was so concerned. leaving pinewhisker
to keep the clan safe, brightstar traveled to the moonpool to ask starclan for
their help again. hopefully, they'd be just as generous as they were last time.

---

pinewhisker decided to take the time to train with duckpaw, since she hadn't had
much time to train after she and her family left their old clan. he took her towards
the edge of camp, to a clearing before the forest got very dense. "we're just going
to practice some simple moves today," he mewed. "i assume it's been awhile since
you've trained." duckpaw nodded. "i still remember a few things..." she said, a little
shy. she was a bit embarrassed by her lack of experience, considering her age. "don't
worry, we'll start slow, to refresh your memory." pinewhisker reassured her. as they
trained, pinewhisker could see her slowly start to get the hang of it, and he was
impressed by both how quickly she remembered old techniques, as well as how fast
she picked up on new ones. after awhile, pinewhisker saw duckpaw was getting pretty
exhausted. "alright, that's enough for today," he said. "you've done very well." duckpaw
smiled. "thanks!" she purred. she felt like she had improved a lot, and was excited to
train more with pinewhisker in the future. the two returned to camp and rested.

---

when he returned the next day, brightstar was approached by pinewhisker. "what seems
to be the issue?" brightstar asked. "we're still low on food. i know you just got back, but
i think a hunting patrol is in order." pinewhisker replied. brightstar then noticed just how
thin the deputy was looking. "pinewhisker, have you been eating much?" the dusky tom
looked away towards reedclaw, lizardkit, and duckpaw, as the kit pounced on his older
sister's tail. "they need to eat more than i do." he said quietly. brightstar was surprised by
this - though he never pictured pinewhisker as cruel or selfish, the tom always came across
as very distant, and didn't seem like someone who would deliberately choose to not eat just
so two strangers could. there was clearly more to the deputy than brightstar first thought.
"go fetch duckpaw,"he said, smiling softly. "let's get you something to eat." pinewhisker
nodded his head, looking relieved. he called for duckpaw, and she looked up from her
play fight with lizardkit. she bounded over with a cheery smile. "we'll be back soon!"
brightstar called to reedclaw. the queen smiled back, before lizardkit lept up onto her
back. brightstar chuckled at the kits' antics, and led the small patrol into the forest.

[hunting: brightstar, pinewhisker, and duckpaw go hunting)
[patrol: none]
[med. patrol: none]
[training: pinewhisker trains duckpaw in fighting]
[moonpool: brightstar asks starclan for a medicine cat]
[deaths: none]
[births: none]
[new arrivals: none]
[food consumed: one stoat]
[herbs used: none]
[other: none]

ally clans:
    kwamiclan | savannah the caracal
    clan name | username

enemy cans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | kwamiclan | savannah the caracal
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    frog| x0 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x2 | 2 servings
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    pinewhisker | duckpaw | 0 | none
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    reedclaw and ???| duckpaw, lizardkit
    name and name | kits
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 21

Juniperpaw
Darkness. Darkness comes from even the brightest places and at the most unlikely of times. Juniperpaw, raised from one of the sweetest she-cats, is this darkness. "Bramblepaw! Bramblepaw!! Guess what I got." Juniperpaw boasts, looking around wildly to ensure no one was listening. "What?" her brother groans as he sits up, yawning. "I found some berries in the woods. I don't know what they are, but I want to use them." Bramblepaw grew more attentive at her words. "Wait, you found berries? What are you up to?"
"I want to wreck havoc on the clan, and I want you in on it."
"How do you even know if they are bad?"
"I don't know, but I think our ancestors back me up because I found them."
With that, she left Bramblepaw to do his apprentice chores...
Timberstar
The lonely leader sat, empty, watching the sky with eyes closed. He couldn't shake the unsettling feeling from last moon and it has stayed with him, "Starclan, what are you warning me?" he pleaded to the blue. His deputy, Saltwind, came up behind him and sat to his side. "Timberstar, Snowpaw wishes to test again today if you are up for it." he said. Timberstar nodded shortly. "We will evaluate her later. For now, we have to do clan tasks." He said as he rose, padding away from camp.

(This is all I managed to add. Just had a funeral so my mind isn't as creative as I hope for)

Littleheart feeds Puddlekit
Birchfur trains Snowpaw in advanced hunting
Hollypelt trains Valleypaw in advanced herbal recognition
Yewfeather trains Bramblepaw in hunting
Stonebark trains Juniperpaw in combat
Silvertail trains Greypaw in combat
Birchfurt, Timberstar, and Saltwind evaluate Snowpaw as she tests to be a warrior
Hollypelt and Valleypaw search for herbs
Yewfeather, Bramblepaw, and Brindlestripe hunt
Rippleface, Silvertail, and Greypaw hunt
Yewfeather, Bramblepaw, and Rainpelt patrol the boarders
Birchfur, Snowpaw, and Rainpelt patrol the boarders
Brindlepaw is named Brindlestripe and made into a warrior
Juniperpaw hides the holly berries behind the nursery
Timberstar asks Starclan for a vision

The clan consumes a big fish and a small fish, 5 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 52 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 47 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 32 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Rainpelt | 41 moons | Female |
          Birchfur | 43 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 49 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 30 moons | Female |
          Stonebark | 39 moons | Male
          Silvertail | 51 moons | Female |
          Goldenflower | 63 moons | Female |
          Yewfeather | 36 moons | Female |
          Rippleface | 59 moons | Male |
          Brindlestripe | 17 moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Snowpaw | 18 moons | Female |
          Valleypaw | 13 moons | Female |
          Bramblepaw | 9 moons | Male |
          Juniperpaw | 9 moons | Female |
          Greypaw | 9 moons | Male |

Queens:

Littleheart | 30 moons | Female |
          Shadowstride | 64 moons | Female | 1 more moons

Kits:

Puddlekit | 4 moons | Male |

Elders:
          Crowwhisker | 151 moons | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -2x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -2x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -4x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -2x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
    Comfrey | Helps broken bones and soothes wounds | -2x
    Catmint | Cures greencough | -2x
    Yarrow | Helps poisoning | -2x
    Poppy Seeds | Makes cat sleepy | -1x
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection | -1x
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | -2x
    Bright-Eye | Help cure coughs | -1x
    Snakeroot | Heals poison | -2x
    Broom | Helps broken legs/wounds | -1x
    Rush | Keeps broken limbs in place | -1x
    Stick | Keep broken limbs still, bite on for pain | -1x
    Dandelion | Chewable painkiller(Leaves)/Sooth bee stings(Sap) | -1x
    Foxglove Seeds | Paralysis/Heart Failure | -1x
    Hidden Herbs(Juniperpaw):
    Holly Berries | Deadly to kits, poisonous to older cats | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Mice | x6 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x8 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Birds | x5 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Birchfur | Snowpaw | 5 |
    ↳(Advanced)Combat
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Moves
    Hollypelt | Valleypaw | 4 |
    ↳(Advanced)Herbal Knowledge
    ↳Herbal Recognition
    ↳Medical Application
    ↳Moves
    Silvertail | Greypaw | 1 |
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Stonebark | Juniperpaw | 1 |
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Moves
    Yewfeather | Bramblepaw | 1 |
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Bramblepaw, Juniperpaw, and Greypaw
    Littleheart and Stonebark | Puddlekit
    Shadowstride and Unknown | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duneclan [06]

Postby .galaxy. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Duneclan
Number of Cats: 8
Servings Needed: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: Today!
Moving Camp In: 1 moons

i'm sitting in an airport rn so I'll write later!!

[Brushstar and Tumbletuft are out on patrol]
[Tanglefrost, Feathercloud, and Amberchirp go hunting]
[Breezewhisker chills in camp and watches Honeykit while Amberchirp is out]
[Boarstrike's out looking for herbs]
[Brushstar goes to Moonpool and asks for a clanmate.]

[The clan fasts for a moon]

Leader:
          Brushstar | 47 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
          Tanglefrost | 36 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Boarstrike | 31 moons | Trans Tom | X

Warriors:
          Tumbletuft | 38 moons | Molly | X
          Feathercloud | 27 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Amberchirp | 29 moons | Trans Tom | X
          Breezewhisker | 42 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
          Honeykit | 5 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage x1 | produces milk
    Catmint x1 | greencough
    Celandine x1 | eyes
    Cobweb x1 | band aids y'all
    Chervil | Infection. Bellyache. Kitting.
    Dock x1 | scratches
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | painkiller. Kitting.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    10 servings total

Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Chipmunk | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Amberchirp and Feathercloud | Honeykit
    Name and Name | Kits

Notes:
    • Breezewhisker is due in 2 moons
    • note
Last edited by .galaxy. on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( graveclan // 07. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:05 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the king )
i▬wiltedstar, 28m, tom
i▬★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the queen )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the heir )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the heir's mentor )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the gypsy )
i▬spidernose, 26m, tom
↪ twisted hind leg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( warriors )
i▬flintmask, 23m, tom
heavypad, 20m, tom
fallowstep, 32m, tom
chamomilewhisker, 32m, tom
ivytongue, 32m tom
arguspelt, 24m, molly
harriercloud, 34m, molly
pineflower, 17m, tom
littlefang, 17m, molly
hawkeyes, 37m, tom
gorseclaw, 30m, tom
geckosplash, 26m, molly
cormorantface, 46m, tom
raptorgaze, 39, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( apprentices )
i▬sorrelpaw, 14m, tom
hornetpaw, 8m, tom
minkpaw, 6m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( dames )
i▬silversky, 31m, molly
hickorypatch, 30m, molly
barleystep, 35m, molly
leechriver, 43m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( kits )
i▬hollykit, 5m, molly
thymekit, 5m, tom
vervainkit, 5m, molly
owlkit, 4m, molly
whinchatkit, 2m, molly
magpiekit, 2m, tom
pansykit, 2m, molly
perchkit, 2m, tom
otterkit, 1m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( exiled & deceased )
i▬plumshade, 35m, molly, killed by ivytongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( families )
i▬silversky & fallowstep // holly, thyme, & vervain
barleystep & chamomilewhisker // whinchat & ma-
gpie

plumshade & heavypad // otter
leechriver & unknown // pansy & perch

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )— - n/w = lagoonclan, n = hazelc-
lan, n/e = tundraclan, e = brambleclan, s =
kwamiclan, s/w = mallowclan, w = lambclan
i▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( allies )— -
i▬
i▬
i▬

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( enemies )— - xxx
i▬
i▬
i▬

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(statistics: 17 toms, 15 mollies, 32 total // 06 servings needed // next visit to angelstone is 06/23/18 // archive )— -
(fresh kill pile: 5 mice, 2 birds, 3 small fish, 5 snakes, 4 rabbits, 3 voles ;; 48 servings )— -
(medicine store: 2 chervil, 0 cobwebs, 1 honey, 0 poppy seeds, 1 juniper berries, 1 yarrow, 1 mallow leaves, 1 stinging nettle )— -
(posts: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 )— -
(training: flintmask, sorrelpaw: [ 5 ] battle, hunting, stealth, swimming, climbing // heavypad, hornetpaw: [ 2 ] battle, hunting // fallowstep, minkpaw: [ 0 ] skill )— -

servings per piece of prey ;; mice = 1 // birds = 3 // small fish = 2 // snakes = 3 // rabbits = 2 // voles = 1

ixxx▬plumshade's plan had not gone as she'd expected. heavypad had begun to look at her with suspicion, and he began to question even the little things that she said. that was no problem, though. she would have to adapt, adjust to the situation.
ixxx▬she would have to kill wiltedstar herself.
ixxx▬but first, she had to get this thing off of her. grumbling, plumshade dislodged the kit away from her stomach. it let out a loud wail of protest, drawing the attention of the other dames in the camp. plumshade shot them a scowl; she didn't even want this thing, and they had no right to look at her like she was a horrible mother, when she hated both the cat who'd gotten her pregnant and the cat that she'd birthed. they would all pay when she was queen.
ixxx▬heavypad had come into the nursery (an well-insulated crypt whose stone floor had crumbled away into dust, to be replaced by grass) after plumshade's kitting, and had chosen the name for the ugly scrap of fur. otterkit — a name better than heavypad, but still horrid nonetheless, in plumshade's opinion.
ixxx▬heavypad approached the crypt now; plumshade stifled a snarl of irritation. her plan would never work if distractions kept occurring, such as the bengal tom. "watch it," she ordered, pushing past him and out into the main portion of the graveyard.
ixxx▬heavypad shot a look of surprise at her retreating form. otterkit was cold, as if plumshade hadn't been keeping her close. heavypad picked her up by the scruff and stepped gently outside, curling up around the tiny, tiny molly in a large patch of sunlight that warmed his pelt. she was probably hungry, too, but heavypad could do nothing about that. his head rose to watch plumshade's progress across camp.
ixxx▬plumshade sauntered between the gravestones, a particular destination in mind; the grey-white patched king who was currently assembling patrols.
ixxx▬"wiltedstar!" plumshade purred as she neared the tom. "it's my great pleasure to announce that you are no longer king." she smiled brightly, and then leapt.
ixxx▬her paws slammed hard against his chest, bowling over his look of surprise. a snarl ripped from plumshade's throat; finally, finally, finally, her thoughts whirled with glee as she pinned wiltedstar to the grassy floor, his paws scrabbling uselessly at her belly as she tipped her head down and sank her teeth into his throat.
ixxx▬she could feel his first life drain from him. he stopped writhing, he stopped struggling, he just went limp.
ixxx▬only eight more to go. it would be easy.
ixxx▬she was flung from wiltedstar.
ixxx▬the weight of another cat collided with her, and they skidded in the grass, a maine coon tom's weight crushing plumshade's chest as she wheezed up at him, a hiss crawling from her throat. "get off," she spat, her eyes murderous. "i'll kill you, too, get off."
ixxx▬ivytongue stared down at her, panting hard. "you won't kill me," he spoke slowly, as if the whole thing was surreal. "you already killed my love, my darling, my mate. and my kits." plumshade, while she still was spitting with rage, looked slightly perplexed.
ixxx▬"that's right, luckystar," ivytongue let out a derisive laugh. "you killed daisyleaf. do you remember her?"
ixxx▬recognition bloomed in plumshade's eyes, and her hostility melted into horror. "eagletalon," she breathed, panic alighting in her expression. "eagletalon, no, i'm so sorry, i didn't, please don't, please, i didn't mean to, i'm sorry, eagletalon please."
ixxx▬ivytongue only stared at her, chest heaving. "sorry doesn't bring her back," he whispered, barely audible. "i swore i'd kill you. i swore on her life." he cocked his head. "i would never make a promise to daisyleaf that i couldn't keep."
ixxx▬plumshade shrieked, shoving hard with her hind legs against ivytongue, but it was a fruitless effort, for the maine coon was almost twice her size. he was an almost exact replica of her action towards wiltedstar; he plunged his fangs into her throat, the coppery tang of blood hitting his taste glads, and her screech faded with her life.
ixxx▬when ivytongue rose, his muzzle was bloodstained. in a daze, he stumbled from plumshade's limp body, feeling dizzy. he nearly tripped over his own paws as he padded towards where the bengal tom and the tiny kit were coiled together in the sun, a look of horror coming across heavypad's expression; he pulled otterkit closer to his chest, fearing for the kit's life, until ―
ixxx▬until ivytongue simply collapsed beside them, curled in a tight ball of fur. his eyes were visible, though, and they were transfixed upon otterkit. "i killed her mother," he murmured, inaudible to all other than heavypad. he paused, hesitant. "i can't let her live with only one parent," he whispered, looking up to heavypad with what looked like a pleading gleam in his eyes. "she killed my mate and my unborn kits, and ― and i can't let otterkit live without a family."
ixxx▬heavypad stared for a long moment, wondering, briefly, if this tom was insane. but then he softened. he shifted closer, and the pair of toms curled around otterkit, protecting her in the circle between their bodies as heavypad groomed ivytongue, cleaning the red stains from his chin.
- ― -

ixxx▬the other side of the camp was not as peaceful. spidernose, frantic, was rushing around wiltedstar, pressing cobwebs to stem the dying flow of blood that trickled from his windpipe, the gypsy's paws almost too shaky to hold the cobweb in place. while heavypad and ivytongue were more concerned with the wellbeing of otterkit, spidernose was panicking, putting weight against the wound, wondering if wiltedstar would ever wake up, but then ―
ixxx▬a gasping wheeze as the king gulped breath into his lungs. his eyes shot open, and he yowled, leaping to his paws and shooting his glare around the camp until it cast upon the limp body of plumshade, his attacker and, technically, murderer.
ixxx▬"who killed her?" he rasped, his throat aching. he cast his gaze for a sign of his ― he didn't want to say savior, but he appreciated the help nonetheless, though he would not admit it.
ixxx▬spidernose was the one to answer, geckosplash at his flank, her turquoise eyes looking anxious as she peered at wiltedstar. "ivytongue," he spoke, stepping towards wiltedstar. "you need to rest, wiltedstar. you've lost a life; this is no time to be out on a patrol."
ixxx▬wiltedstar looked as if he were about to snarl at spidernose, but then thought better of the action; his throat ached too much to shout, anyways. "fine," he grumbled, whirling around and stalking off to the hollow below a gravestone that he called his den. with a look at spidernose, geckosplash dashed after the king, concern bright in her gaze.
- ― -

ixxx▬"is it always this stressful?" minkpaw mumbled to sorrelpaw from where he perched delicately atop a headstone, peering at the turmoil across the camp from his high vantage point. a large cluster of cats had gathered around where the drama had taken place; flintmask, who was assembling a patrol upon wiltedstar's shouted order; a confused-looking fallowstep (though that could have just been his general expression) with hawkeyes at his flank; chamomilewhisker, who, along with gorseclaw, was dragging plumshade's body away (it would later be known that wiltedstar had demanded that the traitor be fed to the river, where she and her memory would be swept away); harriercloud, who had tipped her muzzle to the sky as if to question the ancestor's motives; littlefang, who was peeking out from underneath pineflower (pineflower was so tall that littlefang could stand comfortably underneath him without having to duck her head); hornetpaw, who was buzzing about and sticking his obnoxious nose into the dull drone of hushed conversation that had swept over the clan; and, finally, spidernose, who looked panicked as he dashed off, presumably to find more herbs to treat wiltedstar.
ixxx▬sorrelpaw shrugged. he'd not rushed towards the commotion, but chose to wait, since hornetpaw was most definitely going to bounce back looking smug because he knew more information than sorrelpaw, and then, very loudly, ramble off all of the events that had occurred. "not usually," he answered, his tail brushing dirt away from the marble grave marker. "this is the first time that wiltedstar's lost a life," he continued, looking rather solemn. though he was very slightly bitter towards wiltedstar for delaying his warrior's ceremony for so long, he did respect the older tom.
ixxx▬"he has more than one?" minkpaw looked rather confused, his brow lifting in inquiry. sorrelpaw lifted his chin to blink up at the toyger apprentice. "he's got eight more," he answered, rather proudly. he knew more than this apprentice; it wasn't like with hornetpaw, where the ginger tom was constantly boasting about his clan knowledge. finally, finally sorrelpaw got to sound clever.
ixxx▬"eight more?" minkpaw squeaked back, incredulous. "wow," he breathed.
ixxx▬"yeah," sorrelpaw agreed with a nod. "wow."
- ― -

ixxx▬another molly was in the nursery, now; her name was leechriver, and she was currently stretched out on her stomach, speaking with hickorypatch. "their father was a high 'n mighty medicine cat, see, and ratted me out to the leader when he found out i was expecting his kits. said that i'd gotten pregnant with a cat from a different clan. i was exiled immediately! i couldn't quite believe it. that one there, the solid black one, she's pansykit, and her brother's perchkit, like the fish, you know? i love 'em both to bits, but i wish they had a father figure to grow up with, yeah?"
ixxx▬this molly talked a lot, but hickorypatch was fine with that. silversky and barleystep didn't seem to have much interest in her and owlkit, so the attention was nice. "awh, i'm sorry, love. me 'n gorsclaw are tight as toes." (leechriver had no idea what this expression meant, but nodded her agreement nonetheless.) "he comes in real often, visits me 'n owlkit. owlkit, co'mere! say hi to leechriver."
ixxx▬a beaming owlkit bounced over, her teeny-tiny tail swaying joyously. "h'lo, leechriver. i like pansykit an' perchkit a whole lot," she grinned up at leechriver. hickorypatch purred her assent. "thank ya', owlkit. we gotta be friendly with our denmates, yeah? close as fleas on a dog." with a swift lick over owlkit's forehead ― ("maaaa, stoppit, i'm gonna miss out on the games!") ― hickorypatch shooed her away once more.
ixxx▬"good kid," leechwhisker smiled gently at owlkit as she bounded off again on clumsy paws. "thanks," hickorypatch shot a friendly grin back at leechwhisker, and the other molly could see where her kit got her enthusiasm. "say, wanna share a mouse?"
ixxx▬leechwhisker was overjoyed. she'd already made a new friend; she felt as if she'd settle here quite nicely.
- ― -

[ wiltedstar loses a life to plumshade ]
[ plumshade is killed by ivytongue ]
[ otterkit, now without a mother, is nursed by barleystep, though heavypad and ivytongue both choose to care for the kit ]
[ spidernose searches, rather frantically, for herbs that will be helpful in aiding wiltedstar during his return to full health ]
[ arguspelt, taking a walk at the time of the deaths, tries for kits with burntsight and oakfang, both of floodclan ]
[ wiltedstar demands that patrols still be sent out despite his state of weakness, though he remains in camp ]
[ geckosplash, too, remains in camp, fretting over wiltedstar ]
[ raptorgaze, formerly known as hawkblaze, is welcomed to graveclan ( proof ) ]
[ hawkeyes, heavypad, fallowstep, and ivytongue patrol the borders ]
[ arguspelt (when she returns from her walk), littlefang, chamomilewhisker and pineflower patrol the borders ]
[ harriercloud, heavypad, gorseclaw, and cormorantface, and raptorgaze patrol the borders ]
[ sorrelpaw's warrior ceremony is delayed until next moon because of wiltedstar's weak state ]
[ heavypad teaches hornetpaw the stealth skill ]
[ fallowstep teaches minkpaw the battle skill ]
[ graveclan consumes x6 servings ]

(eeee, minkpaw is actually just a regular apprentice! i should have specified that spidernose was requesting on behalf of graveclan, not himself!! ;u; sorry for any inconvenience!)
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lily Clan | Starting Off

Postby InsidiousFlair » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:23 pm

LilyClan

A Clan living in smaller mountains by a river. Much of the mountains is surrounded by mist and fog, and the river is on the small side, nearly a stream; clear and full of fish. The Clan keeps to itself, mostly, hiding within its stone-surrounded camp, but is known for being fierce and highly defensive of their territory, which they have held for generations far beyond their oldest elder's lifetime.
Last edited by InsidiousFlair on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me